PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 03:50
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

sonico
04-21-02, 22:58
Update on Kingsland, GA:

Recently, I got an opportunity to go to GA to buy lottery tickets for the big game. So I decided to check out the massage parlors. I found that both of them have closed up shop. Just for your information.

Rake
04-23-02, 07:51
Pardon me for being off topic here but it doesn't look too crowded so.... Has anyone been out to Cumberland island lately. I have actually had some wild times out there just wondered if it has changed - e.g. - still ok to get naked on the beach. Etc.?

Muggs
06-14-04, 02:25
any other action since the AMPs have been closed?

Captain94
07-06-04, 19:20
Kingsland and Camden County are officially a wasteland of nothingness. Sad, but true.

Walker 1999
08-03-04, 15:58
There is a rumor that new AMPs have opened in Kingsland and Brunswick area. Will try to provide first hand (!) information soon.

PWhipped
08-05-04, 16:30
Thanks Walker, the three there were some of the best in their time. Hope the rumor is true as the ones in Jax are such a hit and miss. Wet dreams, PW

Captain94
08-15-04, 23:31
If said AMP rumor is true, they are sure hidden well. I noticed nothing 2 weeks ago in Kingsland or St Marys.

The Health Spa does bring back fond memories though.

Try Valdosta...Tifton's are a rip off!

Walker 1999
08-24-04, 14:37
I have first HAND knowledge regarding the new AMP in Brunswick. It is just west off exit 29 I-95 and has the unusual name of "V.I.P. Spa". The rumor about a new one in Kingsland has it located a couple miles east of I-95 on Hwy 40.

Happy motoring!

Member #3975
09-03-04, 20:51
Took a trip to VIP Spa off of exit 29 I-95:

$60 for 1/2 hour w/o shower
$100 for 1 hour w/ shower
Tip = negotiable
Satisfaction = 6 out of 10

The Korean girl I saw was about a 7 with implants. It was a very business like experience, unlike a GFE. The girl was very pushy with the money issues, but she delivered as promised. PM me for details. I would not reccommend this place unless it is your only option.

pop till you drop,
hojo

PWhipped
09-28-04, 09:04
I could not find them in St Mary or Kingsland on my last visit, did not get up to Bruswick tho. Wet dreams, PW

Georgia Dawg
10-12-04, 17:40
Well it has been a long time since I have posted, but I do have something to tell about today. During my travels with work, I stopped at the Cisco's truck stop at exit 6 on I-95 to grab some lunch today. While I was in the truck parking section, I spotted a wsw-lot lizard working the truck fueling area and the truck parking area. She rated about a 6-7 on the sw scale from a distance but upon closer inspection she quickly dropped to a 2-3. She looked to be in her 40's or 50's and she had the rode hard and put up wet look. I did not partake on the chance to have a nice little dream during my lunch break, but she was trying hard with all of the drivers that were in the parking lot.

Spaceman Spiff
12-26-04, 20:08
Went to the VIP spa off of exit 29 of I-95 that Hojo spoke of several posts ago. Same prices he mentioned, $60/30min, $100/60min.

I have to say I don't like the setup there. The place is in the middle of a strip mall, with a pizza joint and (legit) video rental place on one side, and some sort of beauty parlor on the other side. When I got there, there were some women hanging out around the beauty parlor talking (it was a warm night for December). I hadn't noticed them, got a little spooked and pretended I was going to the video store instead. (After all these years, and in a place where nobody knows me from Adam, you'd think I'd get over that..)

Saw a 40ish lady, reasonably attractive, about a 6.5. She gave me an OK table shower. Unlike a lot of places, the shower here is a shelf rather than a free-standing table, so there's no thorugh walkaround scrub. We got each others' measure, and she made sure to pay special attention to the dangly bits.

Went back to the massage room and she started giving me a pretty good massage during which we talked a little bit about where we were going for Christmas. Her English was pretty good, and she was friendly. Apparently I was the only customer, because another girl poked her head in at one point, talked a little in Korean, and started a brief 4-hand session. She paid a good bit of attention to my cock, while the other girl continued the regular massage. I thought it might develop into a push for a threesome (which I would have accepted), but she said goodbye a couple of minutes later after getting me pretty hard.

We moved on to the main event. My girl got naked. No teen queen, but nice smalish breasts, reasonably fit, and a trimmed kitty, which is somewhat unusual for these places. Started with CBJ, then laid back on the table, and let me do her standing. I like this, because I find mish hard on my knees and other muscles. She was tighter than I expected and it was quite a nice session after which I went on towards my Christmas destination.

I proffered $200 for the FS, don't know if I could have bargined down for less. She seemed happy with it. All together, a very nice travel break. I'd give it an 8.