PDA

View Full Version : Apartment services

Yodaman
09-22-13, 16:11
SGV used to be full of AAMPs that provided great service. I have been away for years and don't know what is happenng now. They are much more secure, harder to get into but once in the world is open. Much better for GFE than AMP's but I actually love both. Anyone else agree?

Member #4512
09-22-13, 17:56
SGV used to be full of AAMPs that provided great service. I have been away for years and don't know what is happenng now. They are much more secure, harder to get into but once in the world is open. Much better for GFE than AMP's but I actually love both. Anyone else agree?I used to see one provider out that way, but have since had to move my inquiries to the OC for the K-girls since the house I frequented closed.

Anyone know of any good places in the SGV?

KoreanHippie
09-23-13, 16:20
I go to Cali once a month for business. I stay in the sgv during my stays there. After some thorough reading thru the different sections around LA I have found a favorite AMP. I've tried 2 places in sgv before actually finding these boards. First time he wasnt even offered and the second time, the lady was so old it was hard for me to even get into the mood. I now have a favorite place to go to in COI but it would be nice to have a place with similar service in sgv. After rtffing you guys make sgv seem like they only employ old women with subpar service. If you have any info to prove me wrong please pm me!

BruceBanner
09-23-13, 18:47
SGV used to be full of AAMPs that provided great service. I have been away for years and don't know what is happenng now. They are much more secure, harder to get into but once in the world is open. Much better for GFE than AMP's but I actually love both. Anyone else agree?Back in the early 2000s I used to go with friends to AAMPs in SGV. It seems harder to find them or even get into one nowadays. I used to have contacts in Irvine but that was years ago.

Spongee62
09-24-13, 01:35
I go to Cali once a month for business. I stay in the sgv during my stays there. After some thorough reading thru the different sections around LA I have found a favorite AMP. I've tried 2 places in sgv before actually finding these boards. First time he wasnt even offered and the second time, the lady was so old it was hard for me to even get into the mood. I now have a favorite place to go to in COI but it would be nice to have a place with similar service in sgv. After rtffing you guys make sgv seem like they only employ old women with subpar service. If you have any info to prove me wrong please pm me!If I may ask. Are you going to store front AMPs. I noticed you mentioned COI. Would you be talking about the Golden Sea Spa on Gale? I ask because "in general" the store front AMPs in the SGV are quite shitty. Most are just HJ places.

Dildo Baggens
09-24-13, 12:10
Well, just to be clear, no one really lives in COI. Only 219 residents at the 2010 census. So, if you were in COI proper, Chances are you were at an AMP not an AAMP. Many of these store front establishments are located in neighboring Hacienda heights, Rowland Heights, La Puente, West Covina, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Baldwin Park. The problem with the area is it's hit and miss. Pm me for some info.

Baggens.

I go to Cali once a month for business. I stay in the sgv during my stays there. After some thorough reading thru the different sections around LA I have found a favorite AMP. I've tried 2 places in sgv before actually finding these boards. First time he wasnt even offered and the second time, the lady was so old it was hard for me to even get into the mood. I now have a favorite place to go to in COI but it would be nice to have a place with similar service in sgv. After rtffing you guys make sgv seem like they only employ old women with subpar service. If you have any info to prove me wrong please pm me!

Yodaman
09-24-13, 12:11
It seems that the operative phrase here is "Used to be". I have been away for 10 years and can't believe things have changed that much! Due to the nature of AAMPS they tend to be pretty safe, and they are very selective with their list of "approved" customers, I get that.

I also get that this forum is still very paranoid about giving out info (Info that is available through other sources, BTW) , I am capable of using those sources, and have. Don't slam me for my opinion, but I have never heard of any service provider shut down by info gained directly from this or any other forum, with the possible exception of another site.

Be that as it may, why don't we put some of the "old life" back in this forum, carefully share info with senior (Proven trusted members) , use PM and breathe some life back into mongering! After all It is supposed to be fun. Right?

Ps:

Thanks for those that have Pm'd me.

Yoda. OUT!

Yodaman
09-24-13, 12:22
Well, just to be clear, no one really lives in COI. Only 219 residents at the 2010 census. So, if you were in COI proper, Chances are you were at an AMP not an AAMP. Many of these store front establishments are located in neighboring Hacienda heights, Rowland Heights, La Puente, West Covina, Walnut, Diamond Bar and Baldwin Park. The problem with the area is it's hit and miss. Pm me for some info.

Baggens.Baggens, it is comforting to me to see that you are still hangin' in here!

There used to be a couple of excellent AAMPS in Rowland Heights and Diamond Bar. I have partaken in their pleasures many times, the storefronts suck, or more properly don't suck!

Rowland Heights and Diamond Bar are actually perfect places as long as our fellow mongers use common sense and don't over expose them. So many apta and condos, slightly upscale and safe, they are naturally great opportunities for these enterprises.

Read my post today and let me know if you agree with me! Any info that you can PM me with would be greatly appreciated.

Yoda

Dildo Baggens
09-24-13, 16:53
Glad you remember me. I'm not too paranoid about LE " ruining it", however I do like to see new members put some effort out there first, before I divulge locations and providers.

I've found several Store fronts that do the full Gambit, but sometimes you have to build some trust before they let their hair down, so do speak. I'll PM you some places you may want to try.

Baggens.

Baggens, it is comforting to me to see that you are still hangin' in here!

There used to be a couple of excellent AAMPS in Rowland Heights and Diamond Bar. I have partaken in their pleasures many times, the storefronts suck, or more properly don't suck!

Rowland Heights and Diamond Bar are actually perfect places as long as our fellow mongers use common sense and don't over expose them. So many apta and condos, slightly upscale and safe, they are naturally great opportunities for these enterprises.

Read my post today and let me know if you agree with me! Any info that you can PM me with would be greatly appreciated.

Yoda

Yodaman
09-24-13, 17:02
Glad you remember me. I'm not too paranoid about LE " ruining it", however I do like to see new members put some effort out there first, before I divulge locations and providers.

I've found several Store fronts that do the full Gambit, but sometimes you have to build some trust before they let their hair down, so do speak. I'll PM you some places you may want to try.

Baggens.Got your PM, Thanks.

Its the same old story newbys want it handed to them on a silver platter. I paid ny dues years ago, I will share with Most (Not all) Senior members, but most Sr. Members are not so needy as I am. I appreciate your help, and once I get back into the game (on a limited basis) , I know the drill and will contribute.

ValleyGuy888
03-03-17, 10:31
http://sexycute.simdif.com 3 gal joint.

ValleyGuy888
03-11-17, 13:24
Text her at 562-XXX-8802 for response. Her rates are 1/2 at 120 and 1 hr at 160 (recommended tip (20 t0 30 for better service).

Sriracha
03-11-17, 22:40
Text her at 562-XXX-8802 for response. Her rates are 1/2 at 120 and 1 hr at 160 (recommended tip (20 t0 30 for better service).Would it kill you to just post the ad?

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/vietnamese-asian-cutie-real-pics/92938267

ChickChasin
03-13-17, 17:22
Text her at 562-XXX-8802 for response. Her rates are 1/2 at 120 and 1 hr at 160 (recommended tip (20 t0 30 for better service).Are those real pics?

Onilove96
04-09-17, 11:17
Are those real pics?Yes, but she is gone just like that. I was hoping to go back and do her again. I like how she nibbled on my neck and sucked my ears. My only problem with her was that she needed a pedicure 'cause her feet soles were dry and chapped. She was viet too.

ChickChasin
04-14-17, 11:53
Yes, but she is gone just like that. I was hoping to go back and do her again. I like how she nibbled on my neck and sucked my ears. My only problem with her was that she needed a pedicure 'cause her feet soles were dry and chapped. She was viet too.Appreciate the response and info.

Mankopako
12-30-18, 00:42
Went to the San Gabriel area hoping to score a "young" Chinese girl. Telephoned a bunch of ads in Adlist but was having a hard time finding a attractive girl. So the first place was right near San Gabriel Blvd. And Valley. It was a brown run down looking apartment. Got there and she texted me the room number. Knocked on the door and was let in by a so-so looking older Chinese woman about 38 or so. There was one more girl there who was a little bit more younger but a bit more down on the looks scale. They were kind of on the meatier side if you know what I mean. They were very persistent in trying to get me to partake. The second one grabbed me and tried to keep me from leaving! I told her thanks but no thanks and she finally let me go. Guess they were desperate to say the least! So next I hit up a place to the West on Valley blvd. It was a motel near Del Mar and Valley by the Arco station. I get there and tell her that I've arrived but she won't give me the room number. Then she tells me to wait 20 minutes. So 20 minutes later I call and ask again but now she tells me that I can't see the girls there and that I should go to another motel East on Valley! Shit, so I go about a mile or so in Rosemead to a different motel. Get there and they gave me the number of the room and I go there. I get greeted by a 40's MILF that isn't sexy at all and so I bail. I was getting pretty frustrated at this point. Found another ad on adlist and this time it's a apartment on Mission street off of Walnut Grove. So I get there and they ask me my nationality and if I'm LE. I tell them I'm not and am instructed to come wait near the trash bin in the parking lot. Once there a older Chinese man guided me up to the upstairs unit. He let me in and told me to go upstairs to where the girl is. I opened the door and a very naturally busty Chinese girl greeted me. She had to be like F cups or so! She gave me a towel and I took a quick shower. She was not fat at all but was super endowed up there! Yessss! So she started to lick my nipples and very gently touched my loin area for a little bit. I decided to switch and pleasure her instead. I rubbed her beautiful breasts and sucked on her nipples for a good 15 minutes. Then I started to massage her clit and she started to moan and writhed with pleasure. At first I thought that she was just acting but the juices coming out of her twat told me otherwise. So next I went down on her and she really started to feel it and started to raise her hips and grabbed my head harder into her puss. I licked and sucked away at her clit and she finally O-ed. Her face was very red and she was gasping for air as I licked more and made her come a second time. Then her phone alarm rang and my 30 minutes was up. I hadn't fucked her at all but I had a good time. I laid next to her and sucked and played with her big tits while I jacked myself off. Haha!

I used to frequent the AAMP's quite often like 10 years ago or so and it's confirmed my theory that there are better looking girls in the apartments than in the motels. Didn't get this girl's name but she told me that she'll be here for about another 3 days here.

ZXK99
01-02-19, 09:33
Went to the San Gabriel area hoping to score a "young" Chinese girl. Telephoned a bunch of ads in Adlist but was having a hard time finding a attractive girl. So the first place was right near San Gabriel Blvd. And Valley. It was a brown run down looking apartment. Got there and she texted me the room number. Knocked on the door and was let in by a so-so looking older Chinese woman about 38 or so. There was one more girl there who was a little bit more younger but a bit more down on the looks scale. They were kind of on the meatier side if you know what I mean. They were very persistent in trying to get me to partake. The second one grabbed me and tried to keep me from leaving! I told her thanks but no thanks and she finally let me go. Guess they were desperate to say the least! So next I hit up a place to the West on Valley blvd. It was a motel near Del Mar and Valley by the Arco station. I get there and tell her that I've arrived but she won't give me the room number. Then she tells me to wait 20 minutes. So 20 minutes later I call and ask again but now she tells me that I can't see the girls there and that I should go to another motel East on Valley! Shit, so I go about a mile or so in Rosemead to a different motel. Get there and they gave me the number of the room and I go there. I get greeted by a 40's MILF that isn't sexy at all and so I bail. I was getting pretty frustrated at this point. Found another ad on adlist and this time it's a apartment on Mission street off of Walnut Grove. So I get there and they ask me my nationality and if I'm LE. I tell them I'm not and am instructed to come wait near the trash bin in the parking lot. Once there a older Chinese man guided me up to the upstairs unit. He let me in and told me to go upstairs to where the girl is. I opened the door and a very naturally busty Chinese girl greeted me. She had to be like F cups or so! She gave me a towel and I took a quick shower. She was not fat at all but was super endowed up there! Yessss! So she started to lick my nipples and very gently touched my loin area for a little bit. I decided to switch and pleasure her instead. I rubbed her beautiful breasts and sucked on her nipples for a good 15 minutes. Then I started to massage her clit and she started to moan and writhed with pleasure. At first I thought that she was just acting but the juices coming out of her twat told me otherwise. So next I went down on her and she really started to feel it and started to raise her hips and grabbed my head harder into her puss. I licked and sucked away at her clit and she finally O-ed. Her face was very red and she was gasping for air as I licked more and made her come a second time. Then her phone alarm rang and my 30 minutes was up. I hadn't fucked her at all but I had a good time. I laid next to her and sucked and played with her big tits while I jacked myself off. Haha!

I used to frequent the AAMP's quite often like 10 years ago or so and it's confirmed my theory that there are better looking girls in the apartments than in the motels. Didn't get this girl's name but she told me that she'll be here for about another 3 days here.A little curious think you can tell me or PM me details like the adlist you are looking at?

Danny2
01-13-19, 20:29
When to the spot ok Muscatel and met Kelly had a good experience she is very attentive and acts like she likes what she does.

On my way out I met Vicky a cute little spinner, I'll comeback to check her out.

SaltyDog
01-15-19, 08:49

I used to frequent the AAMP's quite often like 10 years ago or so and it's confirmed my theory that there are better looking girls in the apartments than in the motels. Didn't get this girl's name but she told me that she'll be here for about another 3 days here.Let me guess. Is it the brown apartment close to the corner no grass growing in the front yard with black gate and apartment is the first one on the right?

Been there and probably should have left but I was horney so I stayed. Place was a mess and service was not good. I did the deed and left. Won't go back.

Sounds like you scored! .

Mankopako
01-16-19, 03:10
Let me guess. Is it the brown apartment close to the corner no grass growing in the front yard with black gate and apartment is the first one on the right?

Been there and probably should have left but I was horney so I stayed. Place was a mess and service was not good. I did the deed and left. Won't go back.

Sounds like you scored! .It was on Mission Drive next to the Rubio Wash storm drain. The upstairs unit furthest back. Going to go check that place out again. 99% of the ads on Adlist that the Chinese or Taiwanese post have nothing but old hags. I think that this one might be the 1%. PM me for number if you want to check them out.

KGConn
01-17-19, 02:43
I should have put my first post in this thread, seems more fitting. It's here if anyone wants to have a look: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4195-Escort-Reports&p=4089046#post4089046.

It was on Mission Drive next to the Rubio Wash storm drain. The upstairs unit furthest back. Going to go check that place out again. 99% of the ads on Adlist that the Chinese or Taiwanese post have nothing but old hags. I think that this one might be the 1%. PM me for number if you want to check them out.I've been to this one also. There were other dudes sitting on the couch waiting for their turn, too awkward for me.

The one off Valley near the San Gabriel Superstore also had only young ones all three times I went.

DickensCider
01-19-19, 14:17
Let me guess. Is it the brown apartment close to the corner no grass growing in the front yard with black gate and apartment is the first one on the right?

Sounds like you scored!.This brought back memories. The brown apartment. Yes like many I was thinking with the wrong head when showed up and should have left. Got the job done at the time, one of those forgettable experiences.

Mankopako
01-20-19, 03:07
This brought back memories. The brown apartment. Yes like many I was thinking with the wrong head when showed up and should have left. Got the job done at the time, one of those forgettable experiences.This is the one on Gladys street right? If so then the women there were of the older, unattractive type. Avoid. They have like 3 different phone numbers on Adlist.

KGConn
01-20-19, 15:44
This is the one on Gladys street right? If so then the women there were of the older, unattractive type. Avoid. They have like 3 different phone numbers on Adlist.How long ago was this? I've been there 3 times in the last 4 months or so and they have all been young looking, pretty faces, nice bodies. But service was very mechanical and you can tell they wanted you out of there ASAP.

Mankopako
01-21-19, 04:07
How long ago was this? I've been there 3 times in the last 4 months or so and they have all been young looking, pretty faces, nice bodies. But service was very mechanical and you can tell they wanted you out of there ASAP.I was just there like a few days before Christmas. Or you and I have different tastes for what is considered young and pretty looking LOL.

Danny2
01-30-19, 14:04
Got to see apple in el monte. She possibly late 30's early 40's very enthusiastic.

She was answering calls on speakerphone while taking it deep LOL I don't care I know some of you might.

I had a good time I may repeat.

But I'm always looking to try others.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-san-gabriel-valley-442032

AmericanNinja
02-10-19, 19:25
Got to see apple in el monte. She possibly late 30's early 40's very enthusiastic.

She was answering calls on speakerphone while taking it deep LOL I don't care I know some of you might.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-san-gabriel-valley-442032LOL nice info I'm going to have to check her out.

Thanks.

Wwu22
08-27-19, 17:45
Mid 30's. 717-xxx-8888 $100 everything. You will not be disappointed.

BoostedSub
09-02-19, 17:14
Mid 30's. 717-xxx-8888 $100 everything. You will not be disappointed.Can you shoot me her contact info if you don't mind.

Mondo72
09-03-19, 03:03
Can you shoot me her contact info if you don't mind.Hey,

Here you go man, hope you report back on the menu / prices.

You are welcome.

Here's a link to her posts here on this site from 2016

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/archive/index.php/t-10142-p-3.html?

Mondo.

https://escortindex.com/ad/sangabrielvalley/0/3/273644/ter

Sriracha
09-03-19, 03:58
Hey,

Here you go man, hope you report back on the menu / prices.

You are welcome.

Here's a link to her posts here on this site from 2016

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/archive/index.php/t-10142-p-3.html?

Mondo.

https://escortindex.com/ad/sangabrielvalley/0/3/273644/terSo Lily is back in action? Last I heard someone took her off the market and she moved out of state. She was a great provider and probably my ATF from FunActionClub.

KingOfFighters
09-03-19, 22:31
So Lily is back in action? Last I heard someone took her off the market and she moved out of state. She was a great provider and probably my ATF from FunActionClub.It's not the same Lily from FAC previously, that much I confirmed by talking to the person (at least, that's what the person said over messages). Don't know anything else though.

Jujuju1010
09-11-19, 20:08
Visited a certain club in the RH area. Was told to visit QiuQiu. When I arrived I was greated by the other person working. She wasn't a BBW, she just had some meat on her bones. When she took me to my room, she asked me to get comfortable and she stepped out. When she came back in I mentioned if I could see the other girl. She did a pouty face and proceeded to get on her knees and start blowing me. Against my better judgement, I figured "what the heck. " She continued to blow me bare and eventually she slipped out of her top. She had massive natural d cups. She had me sit down on the corner of the bed, spat all over jr and was titty fucking me while blowing me. I brought her onto the bed and started with some fiv which she enjoyed. She was super wet and we started doing the deed. Finished up, cleaned up and left. Paid for hhr and stayed for about 45 minutes. Better than expected, but probably wouldn't repeat. I think her name was Julia.

SaltyDog
10-05-19, 10:29

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-san-gabriel-valley-442032Hey Danny that link ain't working just goes to generic them site. You mentioned Apple but that link says Kelly? PM me OK Dan?

MikeFandango
10-07-19, 16:21
Hey Danny that link ain't working just goes to generic them site. You mentioned Apple but that link says Kelly? PM me OK Dan?Maybe the same apple we are talking about it.

SaltyDog
10-07-19, 22:50
Maybe the same apple we are talking about it.Ya very cool look. For sur from what I can see she's not the VIP looker. Which I enjoy lots. You know the plainest Jane is appealing to me sometimes. Seeing how plain looking they are bouncing on my dick is going. VIP are awesome too but different total experience. You know the mild action is hot too but they totally glam queens. I like glam queens. The Viet milfs I think try the most to be Sum Mot (number 1).

The lady in the pic cuts her own hair so I'm going to see her. Bookmarked.

Courious G
10-08-19, 00:51
PM contact info, please.

Visited a certain club in the RH area. Was told to visit QiuQiu. When I arrived I was greated by the other person working. She wasn't a BBW, she just had some meat on her bones. When she took me to my room, she asked me to get comfortable and she stepped out. When she came back in I mentioned if I could see the other girl. She did a pouty face and proceeded to get on her knees and start blowing me. Against my better judgement, I figured "what the heck. " She continued to blow me bare and eventually she slipped out of her top. She had massive natural d cups. She had me sit down on the corner of the bed, spat all over jr and was titty fucking me while blowing me. I brought her onto the bed and started with some fiv which she enjoyed. She was super wet and we started doing the deed. Finished up, cleaned up and left. Paid for hhr and stayed for about 45 minutes. Better than expected, but probably wouldn't repeat. I think her name was Julia.

SaltyDog
10-08-19, 16:17
Maybe the same apple we are talking about it.This Apples phone no longer in service.

FreakyBurge
10-09-19, 03:07
Visited a certain club in the RH area. Was told to visit QiuQiu. When I arrived I was greated by the other person working. She wasn't a BBW, she just had some meat on her bones. When she took me to my room, she asked me to get comfortable and she stepped out. When she came back in I mentioned if I could see the other girl. She did a pouty face and proceeded to get on her knees and start blowing me. Against my better judgement, I figured "what the heck. " She continued to blow me bare and eventually she slipped out of her top. She had massive natural d cups. She had me sit down on the corner of the bed, spat all over jr and was titty fucking me while blowing me. I brought her onto the bed and started with some fiv which she enjoyed. She was super wet and we started doing the deed. Finished up, cleaned up and left. Paid for hhr and stayed for about 45 minutes. Better than expected, but probably wouldn't repeat. I think her name was Julia.Is this the Julia? Attached pic.

StapleDude
03-10-20, 15:49
So there is this place in Temple city, on Daines dr. Has anyone been there? Drove by and, I swear I drove by three county sheriff cars cruising the area. Then there were to plain clothed guys just standing around across the street. They looked like cops. I took off. The next week I thought, maybe I'm being paranoid. So I went back, was driving by and those same dudes were standing around. One east of the address and the other west. Needless to say, I kept driving. As I drove by one of the guys, he walked off the sidewalk into the middle of the street and just stared at me as I drove away. Let me know if any of you have visited this place.

NickSgv
05-23-20, 23:43
PM contact info, please.I've seen the RH house advertising on WeChat and in Chinese on the web but thought they only accepted Asian clients. If that's not the case please PM the contact. Thanks.

Parzival04
05-28-20, 14:19
Mid 30's. 717-xxx-8888 $100 everything. You will not be disappointed.Hey Wwu22. Can you PM me her info? TIA.

Joesef
08-18-20, 17:03
Mid 30's. 717-xxx-8888 $100 everything. You will not be disappointed.Hey Wwu22, Can you send me the info, to please. Tyvm.

Sriracha
08-20-20, 11:23
Hey Wwu22, Can you send me the info, to please. Tyvm.Dude, that's a year old post. It was a really old post when the last guy asked for it.

Saappzz
07-23-21, 15:13
So a lot of Asian providers that are part of the same operation post on bedpage and / or rubratings.

Has anyone visited them, if you know what I'm talking about? I message different phone numbers and they all give the same motel address or house address in Rosemead, which means they're all part of one "brothel" operation LOL.

I know they're legit but I want to know if they're worth it.

BigWil224
08-29-21, 19:49
Hey Wwu22, Can you send me the info, to please. Tyvm.Can you send me info? Thanks.

BenderOver
08-30-21, 02:39
Can you send me info? Thanks.Wow, this is turning into a yearly thing.

LostLimit
08-30-21, 20:34
So a lot of Asian providers that are part of the same operation post on bedpage and / or rubratings.

Has anyone visited them, if you know what I'm talking about? I message different phone numbers and they all give the same motel address or house address in Rosemead, which means they're all part of one "brothel" operation LOL.

I know they're legit but I want to know if they're worth it.I visited a ton of them in the past. They are never worth it. Its mostly for a quick bang and go. The services these C girl provide are always mechanical and rushed. Never pay for the hr. Even at hhr they will rush you out within 15 min. You will get the typical 30 sec of CBJ then they hop on forcing you to do the deed even if you're not ready. You'll get more satisfaction giving yourself a HE.

PonFarrCrzy
09-20-21, 22:21
I visited a ton of them in the past. They are never worth it. Its mostly for a quick bang and go. The services these C girl provide are always mechanical and rushed. Never pay for the hr. Even at hhr they will rush you out within 15 min. You will get the typical 30 sec of CBJ then they hop on forcing you to do the deed even if you're not ready. You'll get more satisfaction giving yourself a HE.Save your money and avoid the apartment set ups. Was at one over the weekend and would not repeat with this C-agency. Photos of the girls are heavily photo shopped, for example the girl I saw was heavily tatted up which is just not my thing. While there, another customer wasn't happy with the service he got and made a huge ruckus before leaving. Their idea of a 30 min GFE experience I could get at a KAMP in Baldwin Park or South Bay / Torrance with a better looking provider for less $.

Danny2
09-21-21, 15:24
I visited a ton of them in the past. They are never worth it. Its mostly for a quick bang and go. The services these C girl provide are always mechanical and rushed. Never pay for the hr. Even at hhr they will rush you out within 15 min. You will get the typical 30 sec of CBJ then they hop on forcing you to do the deed even if you're not ready. You'll get more satisfaction giving yourself a HE.Yes I would stay away from them specially the once that work out of hotels / motels. Unless you like grandmas LOL.

ChinnaMasta
10-17-21, 17:51
I know many have used vipclub101 before with more negative than positive experiences. As a result of that, I haven't bothered with them for a few years.

After a few years away, I started checking out their website and wechat every now and then. Not exactly sure when this change happened, but they seem to offer more locations nows and varying prices.

On their website, there is a section for "Walnut AsianClub private house" that says "Asian Clients only," which I haven't noticed before.

Upon digging around, I noticed that the photos featured on the "Walnut AsianClub private house / Asian Clients only" section are photos from another agency that I haven't used before called apple house aka cherry house.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone tried the menu from vipclub101 recently but specifically from their newer locations like "Walnut AsianClub private house / Asian Clients only" and / or from the agency apple / cherry house?

TnaStylez
10-18-21, 22:28
I know many have used vipclub101 before with more negative than positive experiences. As a result of that, I haven't bothered with them for a few years.

After a few years away, I started checking out their website and wechat every now and then. Not exactly sure when this change happened, but they seem to offer more locations nows and varying prices.

On their website, there is a section for "Walnut AsianClub private house" that says "Asian Clients only," which I haven't noticed before.

Upon digging around, I noticed that the photos featured on the "Walnut AsianClub private house / Asian Clients only" section are photos from another agency that I haven't used before called apple house aka cherry house.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone tried the menu from vipclub101 recently but specifically from their newer locations like "Walnut AsianClub private house / Asian Clients only" and / or from the agency apple / cherry house?Apple House went underground for some reason but I heard good things about the J-girl.

OmegaSession
10-21-21, 13:10

Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone tried the menu from vipclub101 recently but specifically from their newer locations like "Walnut AsianClub private house / Asian Clients only" and / or from the agency apple / cherry house?Went to the San Gabriel house earlier this week. Its nothing like the apartment the "Fleet girls" use to have on S San Gabriel blvd just before Covid. Does anyone remember that spot? It was an apartment in the run down apartment building near the Asian Food Market? That apartment was awesome, had great couches, music pumping and the whole wall in the main room had some colorful mural over it with back lighting to make it feel like you were in a club. Had the direct line to the house papasan who would make recommendation on the available "Fleet" girls. Would let me know which pics were fake and which were real and which girls gave the best service and were young etc. Good times back then. My last experience was totally different as my expectations were not met and was disappointing for sure. Location was an ugly run down house in San Gabriel near a big construction site with ok parking. Greeted at the door with a loud ass barking German shepard. Mamasan just constantly yells at the dog to shut up during the session, super distracting. I chose from the fleet, got in the room, the girl was older than the pic, maybe decent looking to some of you's but the service was super rushed. Girl gave me a rushed CBJ, got JR to half mast and she tries to jump on to ride. I say no not ready, give me more BJ and she complains about being tired. Finally, against her will she started some more CBJ and surprisingly with all the barking and yelling in the background she got jr. S motor running so just banged it out in the bag real quick and bolted. Service has gong down hill with the Asiangirls4 u crew. Looking for a better org with better service these days, any recommendations appreciated for sure. Omega.

Gordito2
10-21-21, 16:52
Went to the San Gabriel house earlier this week. Its nothing like the apartment the "Fleet girls" use to have on S San Gabriel blvd just before Covid. Does anyone remember that spot? It was an apartment in the run down apartment building near the Asian Food Market? That apartment was awesome, had great couches, music pumping and the whole wall in the main room had some colorful mural over it with back lighting to make it feel like you were in a club. Had the direct line to the house papasan who would make recommendation on the available "Fleet" girls. Would let me know which pics were fake and which were real and which girls gave the best service and were young etc. Good times back then. My last experience was totally different as my expectations were not met and was disappointing for sure. Location was an ugly run down house in San Gabriel near a big construction site with ok parking. Greeted at the door with a loud ass barking German shepard. Mamasan just constantly yells at the dog to shut up during the session, super distracting. I chose from the fleet, got in the room, the girl was older than the pic, maybe decent looking to some of you's but the service was super rushed. Girl gave me a rushed CBJ, got JR to half mast and she tries to jump on to ride. I say no not ready, give me more BJ and she complains about being tired. Finally, against her will she started some more CBJ and surprisingly with all the barking and yelling in the background she got jr. S motor running so just banged it out in the bag real quick and bolted. Service has gong down hill with the Asiangirls4 u crew. Looking for a better org with better service these days, any recommendations appreciated for sure. Omega.Curious. Is this the corner house just north of the construction site, entry thru gate on side street?

OmegaSession
10-21-21, 18:10
Curious. Is this the corner house just north of the construction site, entry thru gate on side street?No, the house is not on the corner, it is in the middle of the block. You might be thinking about another house this same org hosts out of. It is actually a small townhouse building on a corner near Sams Club.

NoClue02
12-10-21, 18:52
This might be my last time going to this group. Usually I have no problem with their girls based on those non glamorous pictures, as I have seen a few that are same as the pictures. Decided to see Julie last night and it was much disappointed. Girl was much older, milfy, and service is like those mentioned here before with this group LOL. Papasan was rude and mad at me because first I didn't speak Chinese and 2nd he lead me to the wrong room, and the Latina chick in the room was cute, much better looking than julie.

Lolcats68
03-01-22, 11:56
Went to the San Gabriel house earlier this week. Its nothing like the apartment the "Fleet girls" use to have on S San Gabriel blvd just before Covid. Does anyone remember that spot? It was an apartment in the run down apartment building near the Asian Food Market? That apartment was awesome, had great couches, music pumping and the whole wall in the main room had some colorful mural over it with back lighting to make it feel like you were in a club. Had the direct line to the house papasan who would make recommendation on the available "Fleet" girls. Would let me know which pics were fake and which were real and which girls gave the best service and were young etc. Good times back then. My last experience was totally different as my expectations were not met and was disappointing for sure. Location was an ugly run down house in San Gabriel near a big construction site with ok parking. Greeted at the door with a loud ass barking German shepard. Mamasan just constantly yells at the dog to shut up during the session, super distracting. I chose from the fleet, got in the room, the girl was older than the pic, maybe decent looking to some of you's but the service was super rushed. Girl gave me a rushed CBJ, got JR to half mast and she tries to jump on to ride. I say no not ready, give me more BJ and she complains about being tired. Finally, against her will she started some more CBJ and surprisingly with all the barking and yelling in the background she got jr. S motor running so just banged it out in the bag real quick and bolted. Service has gong down hill with the Asiangirls4 u crew. Looking for a better org with better service these days, any recommendations appreciated for sure. Omega.I definitely remember that brown spot off sg and v. Conveniently next to all that parking with the market.

Been there more than a couple times and rates were pretty decent pre pandemic. Been out of the game since then and totally miss my last visit but she's probably gone now.

Funniest part was that the papasan on my list visit was just playing some mmorpg on his laptop LOL.

Good times. If anyone still has the contact, please PM! Appreciate the help.

MrBoz0
03-07-22, 18:58
Oh my that was great! Been trying to see her for over 2 years and can never catch her early. I feel dirty after seeing her cause daty and dfk. Couldn't help myself. Been to this booker and a lot of the time is hit and miss. You might get a decent here and there but they end up leaving and not showing up again. Asia seems a lot like sugar.

LostLimit
03-07-22, 23:43
Oh my that was great! Been trying to see her for over 2 years and can never catch her early. I feel dirty after seeing her cause daty and dfk. Couldn't help myself. Been to this booker and a lot of the time is hit and miss. You might get a decent here and there but they end up leaving and not showing up again. Asia seems a lot like sugar.Which # was asia?

MeetYouSoon170
07-15-22, 14:15
Maybe the same apple we are talking about it.She was so much fun. Wish I knew where she was now.

GG1234
09-24-22, 22:39
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).

Poler1
09-24-22, 23:40
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).Very interesting, has anyone tried them yet?

SaltyDog
09-25-22, 11:33
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).Their rate not too far off from the C Orgs so I'm sure they'll do well. Plenty of room for everyone right?

Beanshi
09-25-22, 13:36
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).If this is legit, it would make things much more convenient for me, traffic to WLA / MW is getting worse and worse as of late.

KeepFishn
09-25-22, 17:37
If this is legit, it would make things much more convenient for me, traffic to WLA / MW is getting worse and worse as of late.I'm hoping this adds to the competition in the SGV so that the c-org prices go down. I think the 150 hhr /300 hr prices on the low-end c-orgs are little on the high side especially for the hr rate. Something more reasonable would be 150 hhr /250 hr.

TnaStylez
09-25-22, 19:19
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).Great news. We got a balling H-mart and Baekjeong why not K-girls.

GG1234
09-27-22, 13:01
Just got a report from a guy in the LA forum that said he was ghosted by kgirlsvibe. See #31455 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6142829&viewfull=1#post6142829) and proceed with caution until we find out more. I have not tried them yet myself, but I shared them because they looked interesting.

TheTrueRealOne
09-28-22, 15:46
I'm pretty established to be honest. Private delight acc with 15 reviews, all recent too. I know booker Grays website said if you have a PD profile it'll be fine but he ghosted the fuck out of me. Other k bookers did the same.

I tried another stupid ass alternative; Tried to get other Chinese bookers to verify me but for very obvious reason, none of them bothered to text back Gray.

I have a humaniplex profile but I'm under quarantine since like forever LOL, if someone's willing to release me or if someone here can vouch for me and verify with these Korean bookers. I'd appreciate it a lot.

LostLimit
09-28-22, 19:21
I'm pretty established to be honest. Private delight acc with 15 reviews, all recent too. I know booker Grays website said if you have a PD profile it'll be fine but he ghosted the fuck out of me. Other k bookers did the same.

I tried another stupid ass alternative; Tried to get other Chinese bookers to verify me but for very obvious reason, none of them bothered to text back Gray.

I have a humaniplex profile but I'm under quarantine since like forever LOL, if someone's willing to release me or if someone here can vouch for me and verify with these Korean bookers. I'd appreciate it a lot.There are some k bookers who doesn't require references. Instead they ask for a pic of your driver license as verification.

MisterChango
09-30-22, 16:41
Just got a report from a guy in the LA forum that said he was ghosted by kgirlsvibe. See #31455 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6142829&viewfull=1#post6142829) and proceed with caution until we find out more. I have not tried them yet myself, but I shared them because they looked interesting.Tried and no reply. Prices are high but locally sourced high quality poon is worth the upcharge. Going to wait until someone reports back and try again.

SaltyDog
09-30-22, 19:36

I have a humaniplex profile but I'm under quarantine since like forever LOL, if someone's willing to release me or if someone here can vouch for me and verify with these Korean bookers. I'd appreciate it a lot.Yea you do what they say or do what they want. I'd love some of that sweet poon but just not willing to give up very personal info and of course the C-orgs ain't going to help.

Pizzle111
10-05-22, 02:40
Tried and no reply. Prices are high but locally sourced high quality poon is worth the upcharge. Going to wait until someone reports back and try again.Got an appointment and when I arrived got ghosted. Texted from another in which the booker replied saying he never got my first texts. Proceeds to give me bogus intercom / unit info and ghosts me again. Do not waste your time.

FuriousPork
10-06-22, 20:32
Got an appointment and when I arrived got ghosted. Texted from another in which the booker replied saying he never got my first texts. Proceeds to give me bogus intercom / unit info and ghosts me again. Do not waste your time.So maybe she didn't like what she sees? Are the girls picky or something?

Anyways, does anyone have info on orgs operating around SGV, Pasadena, Covina areas? I don't want to travel to K-town or OC.

Pizzle111
10-07-22, 01:02
So maybe she didn't like what she sees? Are the girls picky or something?

Anyways, does anyone have info on orgs operating around SGV, Pasadena, Covina areas? I don't want to travel to K-town or OC.Unlikely. I just parked informing I arrived. Didn't even get to the door.

HotdogRegret
10-11-22, 11:33
When to the spot ok Muscatel and met Kelly had a good experience she is very attentive and acts like she likes what she does.

On my way out I met Vicky a cute little spinner, I'll comeback to check her out.I would avoid Vicky. Total dead fish and rush job. Also had a smell to her. This was about 2 years ago though.

Osyri
10-15-22, 13:50
Booked Jessie thru site, was told she is available, when I got the address and stopped by, she wasn't available and only XQ was available, initial feeling was come on, I booked her for thus timeslot, feels bait and switch. XQ looks like her pic, just older. Really wanted to walk out and I should have, XQ was a total deadfish. Very disappointing!

Maxen
11-02-22, 18:01
Saw an ad online and text the number address was given around Santa Anita and Longdon neighborhood, anyone have any intel?

Thanks.

ItsNammy
11-02-22, 23:12
Saw an ad online and text the number address was given around Santa Anita and Longdon neighborhood, anyone have any intel?

Thanks.I literally live on around there LOL. Send me some info and ill try it out and report back.

Slideryyz
12-07-22, 06:16
Booked Jessie thru site, was told she is available, when I got the address and stopped by, she wasn't available and only XQ was available, initial feeling was come on, I booked her for thus timeslot, feels bait and switch. XQ looks like her pic, just older. Really wanted to walk out and I should have, XQ was a total deadfish. Very disappointing!I tried this agency last month in Gardena. Provider was flabby in mid 40's. Booker even told me I coulda walked out if I didn't like the provider. I shoulda.

HappyMcMonger
02-07-23, 13:26
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/models) has a ton of K-girls hosted in various SGV cities. They have locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena so far, and an expansion into Arcadia seems to be in the works. A lot of their inventory does not overlap with the major LA-based K-girl bookers (https://rentry.org/kgirls).All the girls seem to be listed in DTLA or KTown. How do I find the SGV listing?

GG1234
02-07-23, 17:27
All the girls seem to be listed in DTLA or KTown. How do I find the SGV listing?Don't bother.

You must not have read the follow up posts to this. Everyone on here who tried to book with them was ghosted. Some kind of scam is going on here. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM..

SaltyDog
02-07-23, 18:44
All the girls seem to be listed in DTLA or KTown. How do I find the SGV listing?Who ever you decide to see do t see Luki. Pics are photoshopped and her service is fucked up. She gets made if you don't bust in 5 minutes and will make angry Chinese noises. You have been warned. Her We hat I'd is Lucky but like I said even those pics are fake.

HappyMcMonger
02-07-23, 22:23
Don't bother.

You must not have read the follow up posts to this. Everyone on here who tried to book with them was ghosted. Some kind of scam is going on here.Thanks for the heads up.

LC310
08-17-23, 18:15
If these Chinese orgs were not so sus with the photos and bait-and-switch to a granny, they could be a good option.

https://yesemingyuan.net/products-daily/

EddieHaskell
08-18-23, 00:27
Don't bother.

You must not have read the follow up posts to this. Everyone on here who tried to book with them was ghosted. Some kind of scam is going on here. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM..Thank you for info it was nice to hear that kgirls in sgv now but ill wait and take a step back.

KeepFishn
08-19-23, 01:22
If these Chinese orgs were not so sus with the photos and bait-and-switch to a granny, they could be a good option.

https://yesemingyuan.net/products-daily/The girls from the C-org "fleet services" are hit-or-miss. The photos are always fake. There are some gems though if you try enough of them out.

If you like milfs, you'd enjoy Dior or Yaojing. Dior is oldish (40+) with short hair, skinny bod, and D tits. Yaojing has a cuter face but smaller boobs and a bigger body. If you like the younger traditional Chinese beauty with a skinny body and natural C-cups go with QianQian.

LC310
08-19-23, 02:06
The girls from the C-org "fleet services" are hit-or-miss. The photos are always fake. There are some gems though if you try enough of them out.

If you like milfs, you'd enjoy Dior or Yaojing. Dior is oldish (40+) with short hair, skinny bod, and D tits. Yaojing has a cuter face but smaller boobs and a bigger body. If you like the younger traditional Chinese beauty with a skinny body and natural C-cups go with QianQian.Thanks. Any provide BBFS?

KeepFishn
08-19-23, 10:48
Thanks. Any provide BBFS?Unfortunately, no BBFS (covered only). It might be a possibility if the girl is comfortable with you or you provide extra $ but I never asked.

LostLimit
08-19-23, 16:49
The girls from the C-org "fleet services" are hit-or-miss. The photos are always fake. There are some gems though if you try enough of them out.

If you like the younger traditional Chinese beauty with a skinny body and natural C-cups go with QianQian.What was the dmg for qianqian. Can you describe her looks and service please.

KeepFishn
08-19-23, 17:33
What was the dmg for qianqian. Can you describe her looks and service please.For "fleet girls" they start usually at $. 5 hhr not including tip. Usually tip at least 20 if they provide BBBJ or DFK.

QianQian. Thin build, long legs, natural c-cups, slight pooch to her belly but the rest is good. Beautiful long hair. No visible tattoos. Service: starts with shower, BBBJ, standard cfs, and quick clean-up shower. No mouth-to-mouth kissing with her.

AsMong
08-23-23, 15:33
Hi.

Saw this post on hx, anyone experience sweetkgirls?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/13558

Maxen
09-08-23, 13:49
And got some info asked about their PSE Club cause they advertised lower rates and was directed to a motel on colorado, def not discreet for me so I told them this and was offered their other 'clubs' and was told theyre 'better' any experiences besides the fake pics??

TIA.

LoveFromFrank
10-02-23, 15:38
And got some info asked about their PSE Club cause they advertised lower rates and was directed to a motel on colorado, def not discreet for me so I told them this and was offered their other 'clubs' and was told theyre 'better' any experiences besides the fake pics??

TIA.Tried them out as a budget option opposed from kgirls and their lineup is the same as any other fake pic c-org ad you'd see on ye'olde back page. The room reeked of cigs and the grandma was nice and I felt for her doing this at her age but fuck me was it a lousy $$ spent. Just. Bad. Do yourself a favor and visit simple or health massage for Jenny's fat tits for nearly the same price my man.

Maxen
10-03-23, 11:10
Tried them out as a budget option opposed from kgirls and their lineup is the same as any other fake pic c-org ad you'd see on ye'olde back page. The room reeked of cigs and the grandma was nice and I felt for her doing this at her age but fuck me was it a lousy $$ spent. Just. Bad. Do yourself a favor and visit simple or health massage for Jenny's fat tits for nearly the same price my man.Thanks figured it would be that, sometimes times stands still that's what I've experienced in the past. Thanks.

PropLA
12-21-23, 21:14
I've frequented a lot of aamps in the past, but last night a group of guys in their 20's accosted me as I left the apartment in Alhambra / San Gabriel. If I hadn't gotten in my car they likely would have beaten the crap out of me. Once I was in my car, they chased me for a few miles throughout the city and every time I slowed down they tried to block me from moving with their car. I even pulled into a hospital emergency room (thinking this would be a safe area) and 4 guys jumped out wielding crowbars. I sped off onto the freeway and they chased me on the freeway for about 20 miles and hurled objects at my car, all while I was on the call with 911. Holy shit. Be warned and keep an eye out in the area. I've seen this booker in the past, and even the booker was freaked out. But not as much as I was. They took photos of me and my license plate too.

I'm sure they're just being dicks and self righteous vigilantes and I refuse to let these mofos stop my mongering. But stay safe and stay alert.

Jparkla23
12-21-23, 21:20
I've frequented a lot of aamps in the past, but last night a group of guys in their 20's accosted me as I left the apartment in Alhambra / San Gabriel. If I hadn't gotten in my car they likely would have beaten the crap out of me. Once I was in my car, they chased me for a few miles throughout the city and every time I slowed down they tried to block me from moving with their car. I even pulled into a hospital emergency room (thinking this would be a safe area) and 4 guys jumped out wielding crowbars. I sped off onto the freeway and they chased me on the freeway for about 20 miles and hurled objects at my car, all while I was on the call with 911. Holy shit. Be warned and keep an eye out in the area. I've seen this booker in the past, and even the booker was freaked out. But not as much as I was. They took photos of me and my license plate too.

I'm sure they're just being dicks and self righteous vigilantes and I refuse to let these mofos stop my mongering. But stay safe and stay alert.That's a crazy story. Do you mind telling us which aamp or major cross streets so we can be more aware? You can DM if it is more safer. Glad I go in the day time, but if it happened to you, probably could happen to any of us. Thanks for the report.

PropLA
12-21-23, 21:56
Yep, I've been mongering for years and never had any issue but this was INSANE. Rita269 n on HX, but their locations change.

Monterey Park area near Garfield Medical.

That's a crazy story. Do you mind telling us which aamp or major cross streets so we can be more aware? You can DM if it is more safer. Glad I go in the day time, but if it happened to you, probably could happen to any of us. Thanks for the report.

Dorkenetre
01-04-24, 16:27
Yep, I've been mongering for years and never had any issue but this was INSANE. Rita269 n on HX, but their locations change.

Monterey Park area near Garfield Medical.Holy crap I was literally about to visit an apartment on Alhambra rd very near there. I'm glad I read this I'm just going to go ahead and cancel now.

https://us-sangabrielvalley.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/quot-monterey-park-la-quot/23138969.html

This was the place I was going to BTW. Not sure if that's the place.

LoveFromFrank
01-05-24, 11:08

I'm sure they're just being dicks and self righteous vigilantes and I refuse to let these mofos stop my mongering. But stay safe and stay alert.Glad you got out safe bro and Its a hard reminder to all of us that this is technically a "criminal activity" though it should be legalized. That and people can be unpredictable. Keep your head on a swivel gents.

TnaStylez
01-06-24, 17:15

I'm sure they're just being dicks and self righteous vigilantes and I refuse to let these mofos stop my mongering. But stay safe and stay alert.Were they Asian? Sounds like the local fraternal organization wants a cut of the profits.

Lift Her Up
01-07-24, 12:54
I've frequented a lot of aamps in the past, but last night a group of guys in their 20's accosted me as I left the apartment in Alhambra / San Gabriel. . .Was this just a little after day, way late at night, or. . . ?

Lift Her Up.

PropLA
01-15-24, 20:05
This happened around 8 pm on a weekday. I think I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time as I've been to a bunch of these aamps and never had any issue.

Was this just a little after day, way late at night, or. . . ?

Lift Her Up.