PDA

View Full Version : Elaine

HardLuck60
09-11-13, 05:44
Well guys, finally caught up with Elaine. What a wonderful, sweet lady. She is full GFE! Very good attitude and smiles a lot during the session. Went to her incall and she was very assuring of my safety and hers. Nice tits as she says is "homegrown". Wow are they nice. Had no issues at all. Very pleasant experience as she wants you to enjoy your time. Will see her again when I am back in town.

Southerntazman
09-11-13, 07:55
Checking on the details on how your date went. How much. Was she rushed? And what she will do and not? And were is she located? Greenville. Spartanburg? Or where / need a new one. Spartanburg sucks. LOL.

Well guys, finally caught up with Elaine. What a wonderful, sweet lady. She is full GFE! Very good attitude and smiles a lot during the session. Went to her incall and she was very assuring of my safety and hers. Nice tits as she says is "homegrown". Wow are they nice. Had no issues at all. Very pleasant experience as she wants you to enjoy your time. Will see her again when I am back in town.

HardLuck60
09-17-13, 05:21
Checking on the details on how your date went. How much. Was she rushed? And what she will do and not? And were is she located? Greenville. Spartanburg? Or where / need a new one. Spartanburg sucks. LOL.Saw Elaine again when I was back in town. She is a full GFE! Located between GN and Spbg. Secluded incall. Safe. She is not rushed. Everything but anal. LOL.

HardLuck60
10-18-13, 19:19
Saw Elaine again when I was back in town. She is a full GFE! Located between GN and Spbg. Secluded incall. Safe. She is not rushed. Everything but anal. LOL.Well, it has been over 30 days since any sign or word on Elaine. Apparently she has went UTR or is visiting with her sister in Columbia. Have tried several times by email to contact her and no response. Hope nothing else is wrong with her. She is a sweet person full of life and excitement. If anyone knows her status, please PM me. LOL.

HardLuck60
12-15-13, 07:10
Well, it has been over 30 days since any sign or word on Elaine. Apparently she has went UTR or is visiting with her sister in Columbia. Have tried several times by email to contact her and no response. Hope nothing else is wrong with her. She is a sweet person full of life and excitement. If anyone knows her status, please PM me. LOL.Well,. Nothing changes..have tried several times to contact Elaine..even emailed her ad to her..no response..her reputation of being unstable with her clientel continues..what a waste ...she must be busy or just backing down some..or just doesn't want to see old clients..maybe looking for younger ones. LOL.

Shelby 500
12-15-13, 23:33
Not trying to be critical. There's already much discussion in both Spartanburg and Greenville forums about Elaine noting the same erratic behavior. Does this really deserve a thread all it's own?

Well,. Nothing changes..have tried several times to contact Elaine..even emailed her ad to her..no response..her reputation of being unstable with her clientel continues..what a waste ...she must be busy or just backing down some..or just doesn't want to see old clients..maybe looking for younger ones. LOL.

HardLuck60
12-16-13, 05:48
Not trying to be critical. There's already much discussion in both Spartanburg and Greenville forums about Elaine noting the same erratic behavior. Does this really deserve a thread all it's own?Sorry I made a mistake starting a single thread on her. Did na t realize it until it posted. My apologies.

DrDerrick
12-16-13, 06:56
Sorry I made a mistake starting a single thread on her. Did na t realize it until it posted. My apologies.ECSTASY: is that what the experience is like with her? She must have the snapper of all time to garner this much attention. Somebody must have some pictures, or a video of this girl, can you guys post her links? I might be cumming to S. Carolina soon and I must see who this is!