PDA

View Full Version : Wi Dells

Fanofhg22
09-06-13, 09:58
Anyone have info on the Dells? Preferably a massage with happy ending but any info is good info! I saw Vanessa in the Dells a year or so ago and enjoyed my time but she's no longer there so I need a replacement.

Northwoods
09-06-13, 11:39
I think Emilee from Madison will go to the Dells but that's just a HJ.

MarshField56
09-06-13, 13:56
Anyone have info on the Dells? Preferably a massage with happy ending but any info is good info! I saw Vanessa in the Dells a year or so ago and enjoyed my time but she's no longer there so I need a replacement.I miss Vanessa too, from what I know she moved away and retired.

I have been looking for a replacement but have not found anybody.

I would avoid Crystal in the area, not at all pretty or good massage.

Good hunting let us know if you find someone.

Biscuit123
07-12-14, 15:25
Any recommendations for the dells or baraboo thus evening.

Mtron3030
08-06-14, 17:42
I had a great experience one night at a little SC near Portage. One dancer aggressively offered Hostess Club action. CBJ with CFS offered. This lead me to wonder if there were more options like this around. I'm not shy but have to be discrete due to SO. After reading general posts for places around Mad. , Mil. , and Janes. For the past 3 months I've had no luck. If you want to know more about my experience or know of other places to find legitimate ladies who are safe and reliable in the area, please PM me. I look forward to being able to contribute what I learn once I have more to draw from.

KingFitter
08-31-19, 04:17
What a waste, saw a couple of good looking woman but also saw alot of fugly bitches. Dj was a good dude, manager was thick and beautiful. I talked to those 2 more than the girls, oh well their loss because I had a pocket full of money.

TravelingMan27
11-07-19, 16:23
Headed to the dells in Dec. For work and seeing if there are any good ladies that work the area?

Go4MN
11-08-19, 11:59
Headed to the dells in Dec. For work and seeing if there are any good ladies that work the area?The Dells seems to be very dry. There are a couple of strip clubs there, but I have not been to them in years, so they may no longer be there.

Your best bet is to drive the 45 minutes or so to Madison. Plenty of options there.

Good luck, please report your findings.

Go4.

PhilMendel
11-12-19, 13:23
Been to this place 5-6 times the last 2 years. Me and a buddy had an awesome experience last year with 2 AA dancers. Great overnight carry out experience. The last time I was there in September, I met a girl that just stopped in for a drink, and was sitting at the bar. She was alone and visiting the area. After some small talk, we went together upstairs to the VIP with a hot little red head dancer with a super tight body.

I had to pay 2 fees, but it was a lot of fun. The chick I was with had an awesome time. We all did a lot of group groping, and fooling around. No services offered. But we all had a great time. Got to feel up 2 girls with some making out and FIV with the amateur! $2 well spent. Every time I go to the Boxx Office, something crazy happens.

Kevray
05-23-20, 04:27
Is there any place in the Dells / Baraboo area that offers a good massage or a GFE-friendly lady? I'm just sick of going to Madison for it LOL. LaCrosse is just a crap shoot and I don't really have a reason to go that way anymore. If anybody has a line on anything UTR or if I'm missing something in this area, let a brother know!!

P.S. Portage has been whack to me. Showed up for appts twice before COVID and was greeted with locked doors and a "come back in an hour" already.

Red Draggin
06-30-20, 15:52
Been to this place 5-6 times the last 2 years. Me and a buddy had an awesome experience last year with 2 AA dancers. Great overnight carry out experience. The last time I was there in September, I met a girl that just stopped in for a drink, and was sitting at the bar. She was alone and visiting the area. After some small talk, we went together upstairs to the VIP with a hot little red head dancer with a super tight body.

I had to pay 2 fees, but it was a lot of fun. The chick I was with had an awesome time. We all did a lot of group groping, and fooling around. No services offered. But we all had a great time. Got to feel up 2 girls with some making out and FIV with the amateur! $2 well spent. Every time I go to the Boxx Office, something crazy happens.I've had some great times at BO too. AA gals are usually good for extras and possibly TO. I've met two in the last couple years at hotels and I only get there once or twice a year. Not sure what's happening during covid though.