PDA

View Full Version : Infraction Points

Howard5354
09-03-13, 06:40
Don't know where to post this one, but please check the number of infraction points assessed.

Hortense
09-05-13, 19:22
Don't know where to post this one, but please check the number of infraction points assessed.What do you mean? Let you know YOUR total points assessed? (That can be found in your profile.) Check if the total of your points is incorrectly totaled? Report the number of points for the membership as a whole?

SensualSecrets
05-11-16, 08:54
Can I comment on a bad review? [Deleted by Admin]

Nope, if you want to PM me I'll explain why, it's not because we don't like chicks.

A2

PwnLife
07-22-16, 13:21
What are infraction points? How do they affect anything on the site? I know I have 1 point, I posted something bad and regret it.

I just wanted info on it and haven't been able to find it searching or clicking around the site.

It's how we keep track of trolls, you did it once, do it again and you're moderated forever. You thought you would be a wise guy and imply some guy was a fag I threw a flag.

A2

PwnLife
07-23-16, 03:46
What are infraction points? How do they affect anything on the site? I know I have 1 point, I posted something bad and regret it.

I just wanted info on it and haven't been able to find it searching or clicking around the site.

It's how we keep track of trolls, you did it once, do it again and you're moderated forever. You thought you would be a wise guy and imply some guy was a fag I threw a flag.

A2Thanks for the feedback. Honestly I think we all have our own proclivities, I accept that in myself and others, I didn't mean it in a derogatory way. But you're right, if I can't post something nice or positive, I'll follow the old rule of keeping my mouth shut. Have a nice day!

Lots of cities have fight threads. There's really no reason to review another guys review without having something new to add to the body of information about a chick.

A2

Pison00
04-17-17, 20:18
I have 4 points on my account, but I am a very active Monger in my communities Triad. I do regret not keeping my mouth shut from another Mongers Point of view of calling me out on a threat. Does infraction points affect your senior status?

It means you're back on moderation. None of your post are visible to the forum until they are approved by us.

A2

DarkSideOfMe
09-27-18, 08:36
How much longer A2 do I have to serve on INFRACTION, s, until I Graduate? I would love to plan a party for this event!

You sure you want to do this in public? It's fine with me but if you would prefer to discuss your account in private pm me at Admin2

A2

DarkSideOfMe
09-28-18, 14:24
How much longer A2 do I have to serve on INFRACTION, s, until I Graduate? I would love to plan a party for this event!

You sure you want to do this in public? It's fine with me but if you would prefer to discuss your account in private pm me at Admin2

A2It was going to be a big secret, my time up, or not, nothing really to discuss as far as I'm concerned? I have nothing to hide!

Thnks.

You will never be unmoderated, the moment I take you off of moderation you will attack the first person who's post you read.

You post a lot and we like having you but you refuse to moderate yourself so I will do it for you.

A2

DarkSideOfMe
09-29-18, 07:09
It was going to be a big secret, my time up, or not, nothing really to discuss as far as I'm concerned? I have nothing to hide!

Thnks.

You will never be unmoderated, the moment I take you off of moderation you will attack the first person who's post you read.

You post a lot and we like having you but you refuse to moderate yourself so I will do it for you.

A2I'm real sorry you feel that way about me! I guess I missed the memo about you being the holly one!

Did you mean holy one?

I tried to do this in private, you insisted. This is your history;

03-22-18 "Pay Attention please. 1. Yes 2. Read the post 3. Keep turning left, you will find it, Newbie!"

08-10-17 "Just today one of my Fav. Long time AMPs. Back in Pitt. Got raided big time,(guns, sex acts, Slaves, taxs. Ect,) yet to cum, because brothers talk way to much on here, give way to much info, so which way is better Semi, or. You way? Do you think? Semi drk."

08-01-16 "After all the BS. Drama, club hopping you did, what good do you have for us? We all know the drama, that just part of this fucking game we play, I'm more interested in pussy, do you have any good news for us? I need, want to find a good provider for this weekend! Drk"

12-13-15 ""Classy provider" , cum on! Cig. In one hand, fat ass to dive into, titt hanging out " Classy" ? No wonder I can't get PUSSY, I set my bar to high! Drk."

10-16-15 "Little brother maybe you don't know good pussy!"With so little post how could you?

Why don't you go out and fuck someone, not just talk about it little brother!"

06-30-14 "Think about that 'LITTLE BROTHER"the next time you post on me and stay safe. P.S. : Spa Lunker Pm me also if you need any help with your low numbers. I can help you find a good ED. DOC. Drksd."

03-10-14 "TENDERMAN, MIKE thanks for all your help! (NOT)!! If you are what this board is all about Ill stay home and fuck myself! My weekend in Detroit was great:4 AMPs,3 indys! If you look at my #s you would understand my value! , DRKsd (P.S. I'm a senior member, can you rack 70 AMPs in 2.5 months?"

Again and again, and again same thing.

A2

DarkSideOfMe
04-26-19, 07:58
First" Quail Roost" is a large complex, 239 single, family apartments. Quail Roost is not Johanna Lane, or "Lucy's girls"! Are you going to try and tell me Lucy is the only female in over 1000 people who live in "Quail Roost" development come on! This infraction is wrong, unjust and needs to be removed along with a apology! My good name, has been tarnished in front of my Brothers because some people can't understand, read, and got a hard on because of what they thought! Drkside.

You were not assessed an infraction, I didn't throw a flag, I stopped a stupid argument. You two were going back and forth and were never going to stop on a regular thread. Learn to do stupid shit on the stupid shit thread and leave the review threads to the grownups.

A2

Alixx
02-21-20, 02:05
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!