PDA

View Full Version : Sports Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Lowlys One
08-28-13, 17:38
We are on the verge of starting the season here hope the Warriors got game! Dam USAC. Coming over and they still haven't named a starting quarterback, idk if that's gamesmanship or if they really are unsure as to who's better. Me, I think USC. Is treating this as a preseason game looking to try different people at different postions to see who plats under fire, shame on them, taking us lightly. We look pretty good defensively I think, but of course that freshman from Waianae, Kennedy got hurt coach say's this kid will be the best Hawaii has had by the time he all said and done, that's saying a lot cause coach doesn't strike me as a flambouyant guy say like the Jets coach, he's rather dull and boring, no nonsense approach. I know he was a dominant player in high school, can he be that as a freshman?

DaViper
08-28-13, 19:31
We are on the verge of starting the season here hope the Warriors got game! Dam USAC. Coming over and they still haven't named a starting quarterback, idk if that's gamesmanship or if they really are unsure as to who's better. Me, I think USC. Is treating this as a preseason game looking to try different people at different postions to see who plats under fire, shame on them, taking us lightly. We look pretty good defensively I think, but of course that freshman from Waianae, Kennedy got hurt coach say's this kid will be the best Hawaii has had by the time he all said and done, that's saying a lot cause coach doesn't strike me as a flambouyant guy say like the Jets coach, he's rather dull and boring, no nonsense approach. I know he was a dominant player in high school, can he be that as a freshman?This could be Chows last season as coach. I say another 2 win season and he is toast.

Ichigo808
08-28-13, 19:44
We are on the verge of starting the season here hope the Warriors got game! Dam USAC. Coming over and they still haven't named a starting quarterback, idk if that's gamesmanship or if they really are unsure as to who's better. Me, I think USC. Is treating this as a preseason game looking to try different people at different postions to see who plats under fire, shame on them, taking us lightly. We look pretty good defensively I think, but of course that freshman from Waianae, Kennedy got hurt coach say's this kid will be the best Hawaii has had by the time he all said and done, that's saying a lot cause coach doesn't strike me as a flambouyant guy say like the Jets coach, he's rather dull and boring, no nonsense approach. I know he was a dominant player in high school, can he be that as a freshman?I'd like to believe that we'll be decent this year but realistically I think we wil win 2 maybe 3 games. Got to give coach 5 yrs minimum to build up our team. But who knows.

Lowlys One
08-28-13, 20:18
This could be Chows last season as coach. I say another 2 win season and he is toast.After only two seasons, to give him a fair shot it has to be at least three seasons, imo.

Lowlys One
08-28-13, 20:40
With all these ncaa investigations and the Manziel fiasco going on I'm surprised that to my knowledge there hasn't been a single case recently (last ten years) , where schools have fixed up academic records I say this because, I'm going to use University of Hawaii as an example, to enroll into the University of Hawaii you need to have your math and english be at the 100 level, in math that would be Algebra 2 level, there is a math 100 and that is statistics and probabilities which I don't even think they teach at the high school level and if the math you've taken in high school was like mine you have been thought Algebra, statistics is a totally different animal, it isn't easy. But here's where I think there must be massive improprieties and tons of violations, since every player on the football team is enrolled at U. H. That means every single one of them are at the Pre Calculus level, which is math 135, which is the lowest math the university teaches, there is no way in hell that every player on the team is at minimum ready to take a Pre Calculus class at the university and if they arent how could they even begin to enroll at our university, thats where if the ncaa would look I'm sure that every single school would be in violation, of course every school has differing academic minimums, but why don't they investigate those things instead of accepting money for signing football cards.

Chik0848
08-28-13, 23:07
After only two seasons, to give him a fair shot it has to be at least three seasons, imo.This is his first full recruiting class for Norm Chow. I don't expect a huge improvement in the win / loss record for the team. I think that next year he'll be judged more severely. Another thing to consider this year is the teams that are scheduled. There are three or four top 25 teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0 for 4 in the first four games. Good luck coach.

Lowlys One
08-28-13, 23:36
This is his first full recruiting class for Norm Chow. I don't expect a huge improvement in the win / loss record for the team. I think that next year he'll be judged more severely. Another thing to consider this year is the teams that are scheduled. There are three or four top 25 teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0 for 4 in the first four games. Good luck coach.Yeah and neither does anyone else from the looks of the conference preseason predictions, interestingly depending on how Fresno St. (31) and Utah St. (Predicted to win the MWC's West division) , they could have five in the top 25, which means duplicating last year feat is improbable! Now whats the deal with this Kennedy guy out of Waianae, mean if he is as good as coach and all these observer's are saying why did he stay home, or was he even recruited?

Rod Farva
08-29-13, 01:46
This could be Chows last season as coach. I say another 2 win season and he is toast.I hate Normie Chow and his lame offense.

If we didn't fire McMackin, we'd still have Rolovich and Aranda coaching and we'd still be doing the Run N Shoot!

HaoleGirlLover
08-29-13, 04:49
Yeah and neither does anyone else from the looks of the conference preseason predictions, interestingly depending on how Fresno St. (31) and Utah St. (Predicted to win the MWC's West division) , they could have five in the top 25, which means duplicating last year feat is improbable! Now whats the deal with this Kennedy guy out of Waianae, mean if he is as good as coach and all these observer's are saying why did he stay home, or was he even recruited?Could be another long season for UH. Utah St ain't no push over either.

As for Kennedy he was a beast in high school playing with boys! But I think he might be hurt not sure though.

Will USC cover the 24. Yeah it is now 24!

Admin2
08-29-13, 04:54
You guys seem to love talking about Football and every Fall I get a bunch of "could you ask these guys to stop talking about sports in the threads." So here it is, I'll be deleting all other sports posts in other threads.

A2

DaViper
08-29-13, 05:19
You guys seem to love talking about Football and every Fall I get a bunch of "could you ask these guys to stop talking about sports in the threads." So here it is, I'll be deleting all other sports posts in other threads.

A2Great job chief I think this sports chat will get a lot of hits

DaViper
08-29-13, 05:50
After only two seasons, to give him a fair shot it has to be at least three seasons, imo.I remember people saying the same thing when Vonoppen was coach? Yes I do believe a new coach needs time but I also believe you need to see how players responds too a coach. You can't be getting waxed by 20 pts almost every game like they did last year and those Von Oppen years. The problem with UH is unlike those top rank schools they take losing where as those top rank schools fire there coaches if they lose. Look at Riley Wallace there is no way he should have been here for 17 yrs.

DaViper
08-29-13, 05:58
This is another coach that should be fired. I believe Gib Arnald is a good recruiter because last Years team had Talent but look how they played? That is coaching. My opinion is Gib Arnald sucks as a head coach but like I said he is a good recruiter. Now by saying this lets see how they do this year because they suppose to have a lot of talent this year.

GraveDiggah
08-29-13, 06:04
The issue surrounding UH Football is consistency. An example is Boise State. The Broncos started as a Div. 2 School. Now, they're consistently a top 20 program. Also, when they play schools from BCS conferences, they are competitive, and in some cases, are victorious. Boise has not gone in a downward spiral since their victory against Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl. Hawaii on the other hand taken a step backwards after getting beaten badly by the Bulldogs of Georgia in the 2008 Sugar Bowl. In terms of team discipline, the Broncos are like a well oiled machine. I have rarely seen them commit stupid personal foul penalties. UH on the other hand is lacking in this area. Time after time when Hawaii plays BCS schools, they get their behinds served to them on a silver platter.

ThatGuy65
08-29-13, 06:46
My prediction is 38-10, USC.

Vernon Howell
08-29-13, 07:36
Usc 62-uh 19

Captin Crunch
08-29-13, 07:44
Usc 62-uh 19I think big blowout.

BoloHead1
08-29-13, 13:12
While everybody is watching the game, good time to hit the AMPs. The line ups should be better than U H's. At least you guys can checkout the cheerleaders and the babes.

Oldee
08-29-13, 14:42
I think big blowout.UH going win, upset of the century.

Michael Scott
08-29-13, 15:46
Whoever started this thread is genius. Kudos!

Captin Crunch
08-29-13, 16:07
UH going win, upset of the century.U want to bet some beers or nekos?

Captin Crunch
08-29-13, 16:08
Anyone who got good picks, please post.

Comp Dude 35
08-29-13, 16:34
Should be easy; take the 49ers and parlay the 2.

CD35

Hypo Luxa
08-29-13, 16:39
I say close game in the first quarter and a half. USC will come out rusty and jet-lagged. UH will be pumped up for a big game at home. By the middle of the second quarter, USC will find its rhythm and blowout UH. I hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see an upset as I hate the Trojans, but smart money is on a blowout!

Genji 808
08-29-13, 16:46
Don't know why USC was picked as the opener. Either glutton for punishment or Chow wants to prove something.

Pineapple50
08-29-13, 20:23
USC will use tonights game against UH as a try-out for both their sophomore QB's Max Wittek and Cody Kessler; I see a lot of USC Scoring as both QB's try to out-gun each other. I am on the Over (52) BIG!

JT

Admin2
08-29-13, 22:55
Whoever started this thread is genius. Kudos!I'm not an asshole all the time, just most of the time.

A2

Chexx05
08-29-13, 23:01
I'm not an asshole all the time, just most of the time.

A2Sex and sports. Don't get much better

Hypo Luxa
08-29-13, 23:03
O' hear me now o' gods of the gridiron. Just don't let it be a bloodbath!

Hypo Luxa
08-30-13, 00:23
Really impressed with the UH Defense. But maaaaaaaan our offense completely sucks like Coco the Hoover!

ThatGuy65
08-30-13, 00:28
Really impressed with the UH Defense. But maaaaaaaan our offense completely sucks like Coco the Hoover!LOL agreed.

DaViper
08-30-13, 00:29
Now we know why Kiffin had hard Time choosing qb cause for the 1st time In a long time there QB sucks and as for this Ohio St transfer now we know why Ohio St never care he sucks. But it's still early both QBs can prove me wrong and show me they don't suck.

Hypo Luxa
08-30-13, 00:49
Now we know why Kiffin had hard Time choosing qb cause for the 1st time In a long time there QB sucks and as for this Ohio St transfer now we know why Ohio St never care he sucks. But it's still early both QBs can prove me wrong and show me they don't suck.You can credit USC's two TDs and FG to our offense. Man. 3 INTs and you can't capitalize on their turnovers? Sheesh!

DaViper
08-30-13, 00:57
You can credit USC's two TDs and FG to our offense. Man. 3 INTs and you can't capitalize on their turnovers? Sheesh!Yup like I said part of this is coaching even the anoucer saying why be so conservative on 1st and 2nd down if you going for it on 4th down. This is how Chow coached last year and so far nothing has chgd.

Hypo Luxa
08-30-13, 01:19
I say close game in the first quarter and a half. USC will come out rusty and jet-lagged. UH will be pumped up for a big game at home. By the middle of the second quarter, USC will find its rhythm and blowout UH. I hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see an upset as I hate the Trojans, but smart money is on a blowout!So far going according to my prediction. But, I'm hoping for a comeback!

Braddahman
08-30-13, 07:07
Anyone going to volleyball this weekend? Nothing hotter than hot chicks with nice legs in tights. HOT!

Kalani69
08-30-13, 12:49
Anyone going to volleyball this weekend? Nothing hotter than hot chicks with nice legs in tights. HOT!The ONLY thing hotter than hot chicks with nice legs in tights is hot chicks with nice legs taking OFF their tights LOL

Pineapple50
08-30-13, 21:03
USC will get beat-up this season. They have no QB! And Taylor Graham Sucks too. He was throwing into coverage All Night-long! The only good play he had was when he laid-out the corner! What a HIT.

JT

AdventureKing
08-31-13, 00:35
USC will get beat-up this season. They have no QB! And Taylor Graham Sucks too. He was throwing into coverage All Night-long! The only good play he had was when he laid-out the corner! What a HIT.

JTI totally agree with you that USC football team will have difficulties this season. If they can't perform that well against UH, then they will have a very dim season. Plus coach kiffin is a moron. A lot of SC alums don't even like him, and want him fired after this season.

HaoleGirlLover
08-31-13, 04:05
Sex and sports. Don't get much bettergot to second that! Sex and sports! Thanks A2!

Only this better than this would be a BJ while watching football!

HA! They should put TVs in AMPs for the early birds!

HaoleGirlLover
08-31-13, 04:07
I agree totally. Even though he's big for a QB, he's as flat footed as they come, and doesn't read worth a squat. A QB like that is a linebacker's dream; he only looks in the direction he intends to flub.

Oh well, at least the Seahawks are poised for a good year.

Aloha.Graham looks like Roethlisberger but maybe easier to bring down.

He showed up a bit with the last TD (thank god for the cover) so who knows.

Maybe Under on all UH games! LOL! Don't quote me though!

Vernon Howell
08-31-13, 04:23
I agree totally. Even though he's big for a QB, he's as flat footed as they come, and doesn't read worth a squat. A QB like that is a linebacker's dream; he only looks in the direction he intends to flub.

Oh well, at least the Seahawks are poised for a good year.

Aloha.Taylor may think he is Farve throwing into double / triple coverage. A year ago, UH had the chance to grab Tate Forcier (X Michigan QB) somehow Tate could pass UH entry exam. If Forcier was the QB vs USC, UH chance of upset would be grater than 50.

PYU 875
08-31-13, 12:22
Aloha everyone anyone got any picks for UFC 164 today?

DaViper
08-31-13, 15:18
Wow this Volleyball team looks really good taking down #1 rank Texas.

BoloHead1
09-01-13, 15:40
Somebody has to start it so. Who's your pick to win the Superbowl this year? I say Denver Broncos.

Lowlys One
09-02-13, 17:12
Somebody has to start it so. Who's your pick to win the Superbowl this year? I say Denver Broncos.My hearts telling me Minnesota, but everything else is saying either Seattle or the 49ers, idk did Denver shore up their secondary, kinda old and slow.

Lowlys One
09-02-13, 17:16
Wow this Volleyball team looks really good taking down #1 rank Texas.Yeah they looked good but I wasnt impressed with Texas maybe we had something to do with it, but dam coach Shoji is well worth whatever he makes, he's always impressive.

HaoleGirlLover
09-02-13, 17:58
My hearts telling me Minnesota, but everything else is saying either Seattle or the 49ers, idk did Denver shore up their secondary, kinda old and slow.I say either Denver or New England AFC and San Fran or Seattle NFC. But either way could still be wrong.

Vernon Howell
09-02-13, 18:12
Somebody has to start it so. Who's your pick to win the Superbowl this year? I say Denver Broncos.Saints NFC, Texans AFC= Superbowl winner Saints

Lowlys One
09-02-13, 18:27
Saints NFC, Texans AFC= Superbowl winner SaintsHmm interesting pick, haven't given them much thought, but can rule them out, but with a strong Atlanta team in their division, maybe split the division games, comes down to winning out of division, I like Atlanta here.

Uki Eater
09-02-13, 18:37
Somebody has to start it so. Who's your pick to win the Superbowl this year? I say Denver Broncos.I'm hoping Denver takes it and Peyton gets his 2nd ring.

Hotrod82
09-02-13, 19:52
AFC=Cincy or Houston.

NFC= Seattle

The is The 9ers are overrated, I think Seattle is going to take them, they did last year and this year they have an even better team.

Cincy, because they kind of have their division under lock (Pit looks like garbage, drop Big Ben already. Baltimore, just paid their semi decent quarterback Peyton Manning salary and told the rest of the team to go jump off a cliff.). Texans, cause they look good for the last 2 years. Denver will be good, but it is only going to take one hit to put him out for good and let's face it, Oakland is in their division and we all know how they play.

Lowlys One
09-02-13, 21:00
AFC=Cincy or Houston.

NFC= Seattle

The is The 9ers are overrated, I think Seattle is going to take them, they did last year and this year they have an even better team.

Cincy, because they kind of have their division under lock (Pit looks like garbage, drop Big Ben already. Baltimore, just paid their semi decent quarterback Peyton Manning salary and told the rest of the team to go jump off a cliff.). Texans, cause they look good for the last 2 years. Denver will be good, but it is only going to take one hit to put him out for good and let's face it, Oakland is in their division and we all know how they play.Cincinnatti I think is poised to take their division but with the Ravens and the Steelers close behind to physical a division they'll beat on each other, Cincy needs home field throughout to run the table I don't see them with the best record in the AFC especially with the Patroits, Denver and the Texans and who knows those ravens are not old and slow on defense anymore, still with talent, I say next year for the Bengals, but they are definately looking like their divisions top team. I like the qb, underrated and hardly talked about but from year one he seemed to be poised beyond his years. Interesting pick though mos def.

Hinode
09-02-13, 22:54
Once you give NFL defensive coordinators enough tape / film on you, you won't do what you did in your rookie year.

Hint: word is: if you're a QB; you're going to get hit. Run that read option and see.

Fact: How'd Cam Newton do in his second year?

I rest my case.

Out of the "great" QB class of last year, only 1 will stand out IMHO;

Andrew Luck, Indy.

Division winners:

AFC NORTH: CIN.

AFC SOUTH: HOU.

AFC EAST: NE.

AFC WEST: DEN.

NFC NORTH: GB.

NFC SOUTH: NO.

NFC EAST: DAL.

NFC WEST: SEA.

Get your popcorn ready.

H

DaViper
09-03-13, 00:03
Seattle has everything needed in place, and they're past due. A strong QB, the "triple threat", and lest we forget the man-made earthquake induced by the beast-mode. This year, there really aren't many weak areas that the 'hawks need to improve. No one else stands out clearly in my less-than-qualified opinion.If Seattle can win on the road they be the NFC #1 seed cause that's been there problem very good at home but on the road not so hot.

Shopaholick
09-03-13, 20:33
I'm not a big sports fan. But this guy is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuay7LtcgDA

-

Oh yeah, and this chick looks like Isis who used to work at MFer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxqgcGvi-Jo

Blade82
09-05-13, 14:55
Once you give NFL defensive coordinators enough tape / film on you, you won't do what you did in your rookie year.

Hint: word is: if you're a QB; you're going to get hit. Run that read option and see.

Fact: How'd Cam Newton do in his second year?

I rest my case.

Out of the "great" QB class of last year, only 1 will stand out IMHO;

Andrew Luck, Indy.

Division winners:

AFC NORTH: CIN.

AFC SOUTH: HOU.

AFC EAST: NE.

AFC WEST: DEN.

NFC NORTH: GB.

NFC SOUTH: NO.

NFC EAST: DAL.

NFC WEST: SEA.

Get your popcorn ready.

HTotally agree with you about the sophmore slump. Hence I really believe it will happen to Wilson. Kap isn't really a sophmore, but I think his game won't work this year anyway. RG3, really hard to say as we couldn't even see hom during on the preseason. I think the NFC is not as obvious as how analysts is making it out to be. The AFC on the otherhand I think will be Denver. I'll just call GB from the NFC.

Lowlys One
09-05-13, 18:53
Totally agree with you about the sophmore slump. Hence I really believe it will happen to Wilson. Kap isn't really a sophmore, but I think his game won't work this year anyway. RG3, really hard to say as we couldn't even see hom during on the preseason. I think the NFC is not as obvious as how analysts is making it out to be. The AFC on the otherhand I think will be Denver. I'll just call GB from the NFC.Clearly, well most time, Wilson prolly won't have as great a season as he had last year, which was shocking but to people who know him or played with him were saying sure fire to make it big in the nfl, stuff like character, leader, smart, athletic and this was when he was in college at Wisconsin, if you look at just physical attributes then most likely teams would be able to adjust and take him away from his game, strong arm but short in height, most likely as a pocket passer can be taken away much easier then a big, fast, athletic, drop back passer as a Luck, even rg3, would fare better as just a passer, but he doesn't have to match last years season or come close to it for it to be considered a succesful season, thats how great a season he had last year, maybe the best of all rookies ever! How big a drop off can he have, I say bigger then what he will have, statement year for him because he's simply a player, will be successful passing or running or passing and running or just leading if all else fails he will win games because he played. Gheesh do I have to change my superbowl prediction cause I said this?

Hypo Luxa
09-05-13, 21:52
Clearly, well most time, Wilson prolly won't have as great a season as he had last year, which was shocking but to people who know him or played with him were saying sure fire to make it big in the nfl, stuff like character, leader, smart, athletic and this was when he was in college at Wisconsin, if you look at just physical attributes then most likely teams would be able to adjust and take him away from his game, strong arm but short in height, most likely as a pocket passer can be taken away much easier then a big, fast, athletic, drop back passer as a Luck, even rg3, would fare better as just a passer, but he doesn't have to match last years season or come close to it for it to be considered a succesful season, thats how great a season he had last year, maybe the best of all rookies ever! How big a drop off can he have, I say bigger then what he will have, statement year for him because he's simply a player, will be successful passing or running or passing and running or just leading if all else fails he will win games because he played. Gheesh do I have to change my superbowl prediction cause I said this?The thing about RGIII is that he already is a pure passer. He was prolific in college. So, maybe this injury will enhance his passing game even more. I hate when people compare him to Vick. He's the total package in a QB!

Lowlys One
09-06-13, 00:39
The thing about RGIII is that he already is a pure passer. He was prolific in college. So, maybe this injury will enhance his passing game even more. I hate when people compare him to Vick. He's the total package in a QB!Whats even more remarkable about rg is not only does he have a cannon to match his wheels, which is as fast as anybody in the game but it's becoming more and more apparent this guy has an iron will and has shown he will do whatever it takes to win on sundays, which is vital cause he has already been injured and may be injured again in the future, when you say total package, he really has the total package, mind, will and all.

Lowlys One
09-06-13, 00:45
Is it the Broncos are really that good or are the Ravens that bad? Idk but look at the players they have on defense, dam the Ravens are loaded and younger than last year personnel wise they should be better than a year ago, but dam they got shredded by the Broncos.

Captin Crunch
09-06-13, 01:15
Is it the Broncos are really that good or are the Ravens that bad? Idk but look at the players they have on defense, dam the Ravens are loaded and younger than last year personnel wise they should be better than a year ago, but dam they got shredded by the Broncos.Boo hoo to a Raven fan. Sorry Wangs

Incogfilipino
09-06-13, 01:19
Is it the Broncos are really that good or are the Ravens that bad? Idk but look at the players they have on defense, dam the Ravens are loaded and younger than last year personnel wise they should be better than a year ago, but dam they got shredded by the Broncos.It probably was a combination of a few factors. The Ravens taking out one of their own receivers didn't help, especially since they didn't have all of them healthy tonight to start with. Having the very first game at Denver probably didn't help at all either. Coming from training where they don't exert themselves like in an actual game and then playing in the elevation would easily tire out the players even more. The Ravens actually weren't looking too bad the first half, then I'm sure the elevation taxed them the second half. They were playing a lot slower.

Of course, the Broncos are that good as well. Manning is one of those quarterbacks who is absurdly dangerous. The Broncos had all the tools besides a solid QB when they had Tebow. Now they have all they did before, AND possibly the best quarterback in the league AND Welker.

DaViper
09-06-13, 05:11
Where does Peyton rank as Greatest QB of all time? Top 5? Ahead of Brady? Ahead of Elway and Marino? I know most peep got Montana as the Greatest of all time? What is your top 5? Mine is below.

#1. Joe Montana hate to say it cause I'm a Ram fan so I Hate the 49ers

#2. John Elway.

#3. Peyton Manning.

#4. Tom Brady.

#5. Kurt Warner like I said I'm a Ram fan

Lowlys One
09-06-13, 21:57
Where does Peyton rank as Greatest QB of all time? Top 5? Ahead of Brady? Ahead of Elway and Marino? I know most peep got Montana as the Greatest of all time? What is your top 5? Mine is below.

#2. John Elway.

#3. Peyton Manning.

#4. Tom Brady.

#5. Kurt Warner like I said I'm a Ram fanWell idk if I can say this is my greatest of all time but I can say this is the greatest that I've seen playing in my time. Oh by the way you had me man with your list right up until the number five pick. LOL!

1. Tom Brady, who can argue his accomplishments. But he did have the franchise or some will argue he made the franchise. 2. Peyton Manning, I struggled between him and Tom, but aside from a couple of years, he had nobody on his team. The year or two he had a supporting cast he won one, but when he didn't this guy picked up that franchise and carried them to the door of world titles, without him, no post season. Maybe experiencing his best shot at another world title, new team, new plays, same old Peyton, even coming off some major surgery, puts up numbers year after year, Marvin wouldn't be Marvin without Peyton and not the other way around. 3. Joe Montana, who can argue his credentials, well wait, he did have the coach and the system, I don't think he would brought world titles to franchises like the top two or even my number four pick, but still he was clutch and accurate, he has the titles, nuff said. 4. John Elway, if I was going on skills and talent, he'd go to number one but we arent a lot has to be given for accomplishments, this guy is the type of player who would bring titles to where ever he went, clutch, smart and skilled. 5. Dan Marino, and I struggled with this one cause despite all the records, we can't say he would bring a title to where ever he went, but look at the passing records and he's off the chart. Ask me tomorrow and I might say, Bradshaw, but for now thats it.

PopoloGirl
09-06-13, 22:55
Wait, you would put Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner above Steve Young?

You got some 'splainin to do.

#2. John Elway.

#3. Peyton Manning.

#4. Tom Brady.

#5. Kurt Warner like I said I'm a Ram fan

PopoloGirl
09-06-13, 23:01
Is it the Broncos are really that good or are the Ravens that bad? Idk but look at the players they have on defense, dam the Ravens are loaded and younger than last year personnel wise they should be better than a year ago, but dam they got shredded by the Broncos.Its both. I am just glad Vegas hadn't figured it out.

The Ravens are like a sophomore team right now, and they have a lot to learn about playing without Boldin, Pitta, and of course Ray Lewis. Flacco has ALWAYS been sloppy, especially early in the season. Even though he scored plenty of points, his interceptions were costly and their defense looked elementary against Manning.

I am just glad the seasons back, and I get to watch the games early again now.

Be safe, bet wise.

Go Birds.

Oldee
09-07-13, 02:12
In no particular order. Sammy Baugh, Y A Title Bart Star Roger Staughbach Joe Montana. Except for Sammy, seen them all play. Eh, no laugh if you neva seen them play, LOL. They all won championships, LOL.

Lowlys One
09-07-13, 05:57
In no particular order. Sammy Baugh, Y A Title Bart Star Roger Staughbach Joe Montana. Except for Sammy, seen them all play. Eh, no laugh if you neva seen them play, LOL. They all won championships, LOL.Oldee, buraah you really are an Oldee, you got to be around my pops age, we talking Sammy Baugh, Y. A. Tittle, dam even Bart Starr and Roger Staughbach are old, but yes I have to admit I have seen Starr and Staughbach but I barely remember them. I have a question which I think I relevant when choosing a top five of all time, do you think Baugh and Tittle could have won the superbowl with any team in the league eventually as I think a Peyton Manning or a John Elway would have?

Lowlys One
09-07-13, 06:10
Its both. I am just glad Vegas hadn't figured it out.

The Ravens are like a sophomore team right now, and they have a lot to learn about playing without Boldin, Pitta, and of course Ray Lewis. Flacco has ALWAYS been sloppy, especially early in the season. Even though he scored plenty of points, his interceptions were costly and their defense looked elementary against Manning.

I am just glad the seasons back, and I get to watch the games early again now.

Be safe, bet wise.

Go Birds.Just me I'm still not ruling out the Ravens, they have talent on defense and lots of it albeit a little young, wait until they get healthy, can't see this defense playing like that again, to talented. Nice to see the women enjoying some ball, when you say go birds, nfl has Seahawks, Falcons, Eagles, Ravens, Cardinals, did I miss any?

DaViper
09-07-13, 06:39
Oldee, buraah you really are an Oldee, you got to be around my pops age, we talking Sammy Baugh, Y. A. Tittle, dam even Bart Starr and Roger Staughbach are old, but yes I have to admit I have seen Starr and Staughbach but I barely remember them. I have a question which I think I relevant when choosing a top five of all time, do you think Baugh and Tittle could have won the superbowl with any team in the league eventually as I think a Peyton Manning or a John Elway would have?Bart Starr and the rest of the early QB's were good but I really don't think they are and played with the athletes of today as I would say today they are Bigger, Faster and more athletic.

Seadog1000
09-07-13, 06:44
Come on now. Marino has to be on the top 5 list.

Nothing against the Rams or Warner, but I'd strike him in favor of Warren Moon for number 5. He was a pleasure to watch, ring or no!

Captin Crunch
09-07-13, 11:06
Who's your best bet today?

I going with Cincy Bearcats

DaViper
09-07-13, 13:23
who's your best bet today?

I going with cincy bearcats#1-tulsa.

#2-minnesota.

#3-oregon st.

Good luck

DaViper
09-07-13, 16:37
Come on now. Marino has to be on the top 5 list.Marino and Moon were good but Marino went to the Super Bowl only 1 time in his whole career and Moon 0 times while Kurt Warner went 3 times won 1 lost 2 not bad for a guy who was packing grocerys.

DaViper
09-07-13, 16:48
Wait, you would put Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner above Steve Young?

You got some 'splainin to do.Steve Young was good no doubt but I if everyone was in there prime I would take Peyton over Young because I think Peyton just could be the greatest ever. And Young might be better than Warner but I would take Warner Because he was the one to lead My Rams to there only Superbowl win Plus Warner also led Arizona to the Super Bowl and really teams like Arizona don't go to Superbowls.

DaViper
09-08-13, 00:25
#1-tulsa.

#2-minnesota.

#3-oregon st.

Good luck1-2 against the line today.

NFL Top 3 picks tomorrow.

#1-New England.

#2-MINNESOTA.

#3-TENNESSEE

Captaincookie
09-08-13, 08:00
My Sunday plays:

Browns -1

Bears -3

Jets 3

Panthers 3

Cowboys -3

Good luck gang!

DaViper
09-08-13, 17:24
1-2 against the line today.

NFL Top 3 picks tomorrow.

#1-New England.

#2-MINNESOTA.

#3-TENNESSEEAnother 1-2 day for total for week #1. 2-4.

For those who like to handicap the games lets see who can pickum and get a winning record after regular season. I'm 2-4 for this week. You can pick as many games as you like but has to be posted

Johny Walker
09-08-13, 18:13
Another 1-2 day for total for week #1. 2-4.

For those who like to handicap the games lets see who can pickum and get a winning record after regular season. I'm 2-4 for this week. You can pick as many games as you like but has to be postedNFL I'll take the Cowboys and MLB the Los Angeles Dodgers

Captaincookie
09-09-13, 17:14
Record: 2-2-1.

Monday plays:

Eagles 3. 5.

Chargers 5.

Good luck to everyone!

PopoloGirl
09-10-13, 21:48
Just me I'm still not ruling out the Ravens, they have talent on defense and lots of it albeit a little young, wait until they get healthy, can't see this defense playing like that again, to talented. Nice to see the women enjoying some ball, when you say go birds, nfl has Seahawks, Falcons, Eagles, Ravens, Cardinals, did I miss any?When I say go birds, I mean Americas bird. The Eagles.

Speaking of which, how does that not make US Americas team? After playing like that on Monday, maybe that will change this year.

Oldee
09-11-13, 04:06
Oldee, buraah you really are an Oldee, you got to be around my pops age, we talking Sammy Baugh, Y. A. Tittle, dam even Bart Starr and Roger Staughbach are old, but yes I have to admit I have seen Starr and Staughbach but I barely remember them. I have a question which I think I relevant when choosing a top five of all time, do you think Baugh and Tittle could have won the superbowl with any team in the league eventually as I think a Peyton Manning or a John Elway would have?Haha, I was just messing with you younguns to give you some perspective, hehe. Just threw out names to make you younguns google, LOL. No lie, I know you guys did, LOL. Anyway, whenever someone discusses a greatest list, you got to set a criteria, otherwise its just a subjective popularity contest. Younguns will choose invariably choose modern day players and older guys will probably have a more varied list. The greatest is about PAST results and accomplishments. Therefore woulda coulda shoulda doesn't factor in. The game today is totally different and how older era guys would do today and. Visa versa doesn't matter. The generation before mine would argue that players went 2 ways and had to be more versatile and tougher. They didn't have modern equipment, high tech training, nutrition, safety rules, game tape, offenses, defenses and on an on an on. How old era guys would do today is total speculation. We can only judge by results, results, RESULTS! My personal criteria is #1 championships won, #2 personal stats and #3 leadership qualities which is the only criteria that is subjective. Having said that, MY real top 5 for the modern era would be Montana Brady Young Bradshaw and Farve. Results baby, Results! I seriously doubt guys like Warner and Moon would even be top 10 by sports writers historians and analysts BTW. Guys like Marino is like Apollo Creed winning every round against Rocky but lost. Winning isnt everything,its the ONLY thing, lol.

DaViper
09-11-13, 05:06
Haha, I was just messing with you younguns to give you some perspective, hehe. Just threw out names to make you younguns google, LOL. No lie, I know you guys did, LOL. Anyway, whenever someone discusses a greatest list, you got to set a criteria, otherwise its just a subjective popularity contest. Younguns will choose invariably choose modern day players and older guys will probably have a more varied list. The greatest is about PAST results and accomplishments. Therefore woulda coulda shoulda doesn't factor in. The game today is totally different and how older era guys would do today and. Visa versa doesn't matter. The generation before mine would argue that players went 2 ways and had to be more versatile and tougher. They didn't have modern equipment, high tech training, nutrition, safety rules, game tape, offenses, defenses and on an on an on. How old era guys would do today is total speculation. We can only judge by results, results, RESULTS! My personal criteria is #1 championships won, #2 personal stats and #3 leadership qualities which is the only criteria that is subjective. Having said that, MY real top 5 for the modern era would be Montana Brady Young Bradshaw and Farve. Results baby, Results! I seriously doubt guys like Warner and Moon would even be top 10 by sports writers historians and analysts BTW. Guys like Marino is like Apollo Creed winning every round against Rocky but lost. Winning isnt everything,its the ONLY thing, lol.Wow no John Elway in your top 5? He meets your criteria more than Farve? For me yea I know Warner is not in the top five but Since I'm a huge Ram fan I would put him there after all I think he was the only undrafted Qb to go to 3 Superbowls

Oldee
09-11-13, 05:25
Wow no John Elway in your top 5? He meets your criteria more than Farve? For me yea I know Warner is not in the top five but Since I'm a huge Ram fan I would put him there after all I think he was the only undrafted Qb to go to 3 SuperbowlsPersonally like Elway over wishy washy Farve but he got better stats AND won the big one. Noone threw for more yards than Farve or started as many games.

YG365
09-11-13, 06:01
Haha, I was just messing with you younguns to give you some perspective, hehe. Just threw out names to make you younguns google, LOL. No lie, I know you guys did, LOL. Anyway, whenever someone discusses a greatest list, you got to set a criteria, otherwise its just a subjective popularity contest. Younguns will choose invariably choose modern day players and older guys will probably have a more varied list. The greatest is about PAST results and accomplishments. Therefore woulda coulda shoulda doesn't factor in. The game today is totally different and how older era guys would do today and. Visa versa doesn't matter. The generation before mine would argue that players went 2 ways and had to be more versatile and tougher. They didn't have modern equipment, high tech training, nutrition, safety rules, game tape, offenses, defenses and on an on an on. How old era guys would do today is total speculation. We can only judge by results, results, RESULTS! My personal criteria is #1 championships won, #2 personal stats and #3 leadership qualities which is the only criteria that is subjective. Having said that, MY real top 5 for the modern era would be Montana Brady Young Bradshaw and Farve. Results baby, Results! I seriously doubt guys like Warner and Moon would even be top 10 by sports writers historians and analysts BTW. Guys like Marino is like Apollo Creed winning every round against Rocky but lost. Winning isnt everything,its the ONLY thing, lol.Sometimes you're just not fortunate to be on a good enough team! For example, Jim Kelly! In order for you to win a Superbowl as a QB, you need all the stars in the sky to line up in you're favor! I ain't just talking all the best players. You need an assortment of players that'll do the dirty work, great coaching able to adapt to different situations, great offensive and defensive schemes that actually fit the players you have around you, great management, a great owner and great trainers! It's really more about a great organization, rather than the team. That's why you see so many of the same teams winning it all in all the various sports. They usually have the best of everything.

I really like Dan Marino could of won a few, had he gone to a better situation with a more complete team. John Elways didn't win his 2 until his team was stacked! The Broncos had outstanding coaching, a great defense, great O-Line, really really really good WR's and Shannon Sharpe and the best RB of all time in T Davis!

Lowlys One
09-11-13, 06:56
When I say go birds, I mean Americas bird. The Eagles.

Speaking of which, how does that not make US Americas team? After playing like that on Monday, maybe that will change this year.Well have you ever heard the philly fans vulgur language, nope, we in america never swear

Vernon Howell
09-11-13, 08:14
Phil Simms, Drew Bledsoe not on list as great QBs.

Johny Walker
09-11-13, 18:12
I'm taking New England

Fillet Show
09-11-13, 19:14
Phil Simms, Drew Bledsoe not on list as great QBs.Surprised at the lack of mentions for Troy Aikman.

Captaincookie
09-11-13, 20:49
Record: 4-2-1.

Patriots over 43.

Texas Tech 3.

Tulane 7.

Tulane over 57.

Good luck

Lowlys One
09-12-13, 03:02
Floyd "money" Mayweather Canelo Alvaraez. A few "experts" disagree, they always want to be the one to make the call then stand and watch as the great one falls, but how does it always end up? We don't have many more fights to see this guy in, the best boxer I've seen ever, Tyson is close but he's just a little to "nuts", affected his longevity so he never had the result like Floyd, but physically his workouts are amazing.

Oldee
09-12-13, 07:54
Floyd "money" Mayweather Canelo Alvaraez. A few "experts" disagree, they always want to be the one to make the call then stand and watch as the great one falls, but how does it always end up? We don't have many more fights to see this guy in, the best boxer I've seen ever, Tyson is close but he's just a little to "nuts", affected his longevity so he never had the result like Floyd, but physically his workouts are amazing.I was thinking what? Tyson? You nuts or what? Then I remebered You young and I drunk, LOL. BTW, regarding QB greats, MANY names not listed. Mos5 surprising name I didn't see mentioned was Joe Willy Namath. Only QB to garantee SB win as underdogs.

Captin Crunch
09-12-13, 11:45
Record: 4-2-1.

Patriots over 43.

Texas Tech 3.

Tulane 7.

Tulane over 57.

Good luckParlay it? Round Robin?

Lowlys One
09-12-13, 18:08
I was thinking what? Tyson? You nuts or what? Then I remebered You young and I drunk, LOL. BTW, regarding QB greats, MANY names not listed. Mos5 surprising name I didn't see mentioned was Joe Willy Namath. Only QB to garantee SB win as underdogs.No, see Tyson if you look at just physical abilities and skills, Tyson would be hard to match, check out you tube for video of him training, seen him slinging weighted rope like it was a regular jump rope, a workout freak, of course when it came to the ring he brought a little more then just the training he did at the gym, which is why I've got Floyd ahead of Tyson, good lord if he could have kept his private life from affecting his professional life, oh what may have been.

Lowlys One
09-12-13, 18:17
I was thinking what? Tyson? You nuts or what? Then I remebered You young and I drunk, LOL. BTW, regarding QB greats, MANY names not listed. Mos5 surprising name I didn't see mentioned was Joe Willy Namath. Only QB to garantee SB win as underdogs.I'm surprised I didn't see Aikman and Young, if winning world championships is number one in your prerequisites then surely these two can't be far off the top five, both men have three rings to their credit. Maybe people consider the françhise as having a bigger role in winning three than a qb, idk.

DaViper
09-12-13, 18:19
RECORD 2-4.

#1. TEXAS TECH +3.

#2. TROY +7.

For those who givng your picks write your lines down so we can chk record everybody has different lines.

GOOD LUCK

Captaincookie
09-12-13, 18:42
Parlay it? Round Robin?These are my straight bet picks. If you feel like gambling more money then feel free to do what you wish with it. Just don't blame me if we lose!

Off the record, I have a ML parlay:

GT, Utah, Louisville, UNLV, Alabama.

Captin Crunch
09-12-13, 20:18
These are my straight bet picks. If you feel like gambling more money then feel free to do what you wish with it. Just don't blame me if we lose!

Off the record, I have a ML parlay:

GT, Utah, Louisville, UNLV, Alabama.I like to gamble. We should have a few together. Dats how I met Wangn.

DaViper
09-12-13, 23:53
I'll give Mayweather the advantage, but he can still be knocked out. The greatest (IMHO) was a young olympian then named Cassius Clay, who later changed his name to Muhammad Ali. That guy fought battles to the end. I've yet to see a boxer as awesome (and entertaining) , as he was, which is how he earned his nickname as "the Greatest."

Aloha.Yes I agree Ali was the greatest but my all time favorite boxer and has to be consider one of the best pound for pound SUGAR RAY LENARD

DaViper
09-13-13, 00:00
RECORD 2-4.

#1. TEXAS TECH +3.

#2. TROY +7.

For those who givng your picks write your lines down so we can chk record everybody has different lines.

GOOD LUCK1-0-1 for Thursday wanting the sweep as Troy was covering most of game but I'll take it. Record 3-4-1 to start the season back with the Saturday picks tomorrow.

LivingInSin
09-13-13, 00:39
1-0-1 for Thursday wanting the sweep as Troy was covering most of game but I'll take it. Record 3-4-1 to start the season back with the Saturday picks tomorrow.Which way you leaning on the boise game tomorrow? Lets make some $ to support the AMP

Captaincookie
09-13-13, 00:49
Meh. 2-2 today to make the record 6-4-1. Be back Friday to post Saturday's winners.

DaViper
09-13-13, 01:32
Which way you leaning on the boise game tomorrow? Lets make some $ to support the AMPPassing Tomorrows game but if had to play it would have to go with Boise but for me tomorrow is a pass. I see a lot of good games this week.

Oldee
09-13-13, 01:34
I'm surprised I didn't see Aikman and Young, if winning world championships is number one in your prerequisites then surely these two can't be far off the top five, both men have three rings to their credit. Maybe people consider the françhise as having a bigger role in winning three than a qb, idk.Young is on my list and Aikman was just below Favre. Aikman years had choke talent on Dallas teams including the 2 other superstars so he was kinda along for the ride. Had to put Farve ahead since he got ALL the records but I could live with Aikman ahead of him.

Oldee
09-13-13, 02:42
Yes I agree Ali was the greatest but my all time favorite boxer and has to be consider one of the best pound for pound SUGAR RAY LENARDAgree on Ali but the ORIGINAL suger Ray Robinson was better than Lenard. Many considered HIM the best pound for pound and they coined the phrase after him. Right up there with Ali for greatest imo.

YG365
09-13-13, 04:24
Young is on my list and Aikman was just below Favre. Aikman years had choke talent on Dallas teams including the 2 other superstars so he was kinda along for the ride. Had to put Farve ahead since he got ALL the records but I could live with Aikman ahead of him.Aikman with choke talent? Irvin and Smith weren't as good as people thought they were. They weren't very fast, just physical and confident as heck! Who was the 2nd WR? 3rd WR?

Montana, Favre, Elway, Young had way more talented teams!

Favre had guys like Freeman, Andre Bad Moon Risen, Brooks, Chmura, Edgar Bennett and Dorsey Levens on O. The D was stacked as heck too! Reggie White, Gilbert Brown, Santana Dotson, Ron Cox, Butler and Eugene Robinson!

HaoleGirlLover
09-13-13, 04:37
Boise st and Af is a tough one.

Bowling Green +3 and Rice. 6.

DaViper
09-13-13, 05:18
Aikman with choke talent? Irvin and Smith weren't as good as people thought they were. They weren't very fast, just physical and confident as heck! Who was the 2nd WR? 3rd WR?

Montana, Favre, Elway, Young had way more talented teams!

Favre had guys like Freeman, Andre Bad Moon Risen, Brooks, Chmura, Edgar Bennett and Dorsey Levens on O. The D was stacked as heck too! Reggie White, Gilbert Brown, Santana Dotson, Ron Cox, Butler and Eugene Robinson!Irvin and Emmit wasn't as goog as people thought they were? Both of them were very good Emmit smith is the league leading career rusher tho I think Barry Sanders was better but to say the both weren't as good as people think?

YG365
09-13-13, 08:26
Irvin and Emmit wasn't as goog as people thought they were? Both of them were very good Emmit smith is the league leading career rusher tho I think Barry Sanders was better but to say the both weren't as good as people think?Emmit was just able to be consistent for a very long time! I can name 10 RB's that were or are way more talented then Emmit but won't break his record. I would throw out there T Davis, M Faulk, A Peterson, Bo Jackson, B Sanders, OJ Simpson, Thurman Thomas, Marcus Allen, L Tomlinson, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, etc.

Trust me, I'm the biggest Cowboys fan out there and I'm saying this. Irvin was an physical possession WR. Eventually, he started to get a lot of offensive pass interference's called on him because he'd push off so much! I could name 10 WR's that were or are better than him as well. Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, TO, Sterling Sharpe, Calvin Johnson, Isaac Bruce, Dez Bryant, Tory Holt. I would even throw in Jimmy Smith and Terry Glenn as better WR's but not a lot of people got to see these 2 play a lot.

Viper. Why would you classify these 2 as great or in your top 10 players at their specific skill positions?

DaViper
09-13-13, 12:19
Emmit was just able to be consistent for a very long time! I can name 10 RB's that were or are way more talented then Emmit but won't break his record. I would throw out there T Davis, M Faulk, A Peterson, Bo Jackson, B Sanders, OJ Simpson, Thurman Thomas, Marcus Allen, L Tomlinson, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, etc.

Trust me, I'm the biggest Cowboys fan out there and I'm saying this. Irvin was an physical possession WR. Eventually, he started to get a lot of offensive pass interference's called on him because he'd push off so much! I could name 10 WR's that were or are better than him as well. Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, TO, Sterling Sharpe, Calvin Johnson, Isaac Bruce, Dez Bryant, Tory Holt. I would even throw in Jimmy Smith and Terry Glenn as better WR's but not a lot of people got to see these 2 play a lot.

Viper. Why would you classify these 2 as great or in your top 10 players at their specific skill positions?I'm not saying they are not other players better but I'm am saying these 2 were as good as people think. Both put up good numbers and both are Hall of famers? I'm not Dallas fan I'm a Ram fan and I too think Mashall Faulk was better I even said Barry was better but all I'm questioning is the statement these 2 wasn't as good as people think and I think they were you don't get to the Hall of fame by being an average player?

YG365
09-13-13, 14:31
I'm not saying they are not other players better but I'm am saying these 2 were as good as people think. Both put up good numbers and both are Hall of famers? I'm not Dallas fan I'm a Ram fan and I too think Mashall Faulk was better I even said Barry was better but all I'm questioning is the statement these 2 wasn't as good as people think and I think they were you don't get to the Hall of fame by being an average player?They were good, not great. They were also consistent and avoided the injury bug! If Terrell Davis stayed healthy, he could of been the greatest RB ever in my opinion. They were also fortunate enough to win 3 superbowl rings.

DaViper
09-13-13, 17:41
They were good, not great. They were also consistent and avoided the injury bug! If Terrell Davis stayed healthy, he could of been the greatest RB ever in my opinion. They were also fortunate enough to win 3 superbowl rings.My opinion I would take Barry Sanders as the greatest RB of all time. Detroit only had him on offense and what he produce I think he was the best just think if he was on those Dallas, Denver, SF teams.

Uki Eater
09-13-13, 18:32
My opinion I would take Barry Sanders as the greatest RB of all time. Detroit only had him on offense and what he produce I think he was the best just think if he was on those Dallas, Denver, SF teams.I agree. I enjoyed watching Barry Sanders doing his cuts and bursting through tackles. It was entertaining watching him. He dodges like an animal running. Boring watching Emmitt Smith run and I'm a long time Cowboys fan. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TflnHlQMt8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Captaincookie
09-13-13, 19:19
Only because I'm a lowlife degenerate, I'll be taking Boise St. -24.

YG365
09-14-13, 00:19
My opinion I would take Barry Sanders as the greatest RB of all time. Detroit only had him on offense and what he produce I think he was the best just think if he was on those Dallas, Denver, SF teams.I'll take Terrell Davis with Marshal Faulk a close 2nd as best RB of all time. Barry would get too many negative yardage because he'd dance around so much!

Hinode
09-14-13, 00:50
I beg to differ, Braddah YG365.

But FWIW, (IDK why we're talkin about the past, but so be it)

Emmitt hands down best ALL AROUND RB;

Barry, best PURE RB.

Aikman / Irvin / Smith = first to be called "The Triplets"

Were it not for Eddie DeBartalo cheating and violating the salary cap, Dallas would have won _4 STRAIGHT_ super bowls.

*And not like we wouldn't have blown away San Diego in 1994 either. Cmon now. Don't make me start a rant here.

Anyways, any hot chicks in KB that the senior mongers going to check out tonight? If not who's on the hot list tonight! I'm feeling in the mood. Uh oh!

H

Jjoner
09-14-13, 00:57
Gale Sayers is the one who Barry is compared to. Amazing runner that Sayers. Bo knows speed and power. Both Bo and Sayers light shine brightly and quickly like a shooting star. Saw OJ run for touchdown at Hula Bowl and he still running LOL.

Go Bama over Manzielishitforbrains A&M.

Oldee
09-14-13, 01:15
They were good, not great. They were also consistent and avoided the injury bug! If Terrell Davis stayed healthy, he could of been the greatest RB ever in my opinion. They were also fortunate enough to win 3 superbowl rings.Your opinion is your opinion and I respect that. I just want to comment that I'm just really surprised that " Dallas' biggest fan out there" would hold such an opinion.

When I was a young guy, a wise mentor told me to judge things by results as results are always fair and results never lie. It is what it is. He further explained that would have, could have, should have is just speculation, opinion, and conjecture. Oldee would have could have and should have been Hawaii HS's greatest RB but he blew out his knee in practice. I'm KIDDING! LOL.

I hate Dallas and was never a fan of the triplets but I acknowledge Irwin and Smith as great, even Aikman. Being inducted into the HOF (first ballot at that) is recognition and acknowlgement that you are one of the greats. All time leading rusher not great? Come on now. BTW, I believe the other WR was Harper? I personally knew Mark Tuinei way back so remember some of those SB players. Anyway, don't want to disuade you from your opinion but just point out that it might be a minority one, particularly for a Dallas fan. As always, the above is also opinion from an old fut stupid guy, LOL.

DaViper
09-14-13, 01:38
I'll take Terrell Davis with Marshal Faulk a close 2nd as best RB of all time. Barry would get too many negative yardage because he'd dance around so much!What? Barry would get too many negative yards? Like I said this guy played for many crappy Detroit teams and who was really there best Qb at the time Gary Danialson. If Barry didn't leave the game before his time he probably be the NFL leading rusher.

DaViper
09-14-13, 01:50
#1. Alabama. 7 1/2.

#2-kansas +6.

#3-s. Carolina. 13 1/2.

#4-boston college +14.

#5-georgia tech. 8.

#6-ohio st-14.

Good luck

Captaincookie
09-14-13, 02:50
Michigan. -38.

UCLA 5.

East Carolina 7. 5.

Oregon. -28. 5.

Georgia Tech. -8.5.

Maryland (big).-7.

Rice. -7.

UNLV. -7.

Good luck!

Oldee
09-14-13, 03:44
Gale Sayers is the one who Barry is compared to. Amazing runner that Sayers. Bo knows speed and power. Both Bo and Sayers light shine brightly and quickly like a shooting star. Saw OJ run for touchdown at Hula Bowl and he still running LOL.

Go Bama over Manzielishitforbrains A&M.For over 2 decades, everyone was chasing Jim Brown's record. I believe he set the standard. He is another one who retired in his prime and was simply dominant. Of course I love Sayers and Bo could have been like Brown, but again, could haves no get you in the record books, hehe.

Jjoner
09-14-13, 04:23
Saw Jimmy B run. Strong, fast. More strong than fast, but fast enough. Sayers the most shifty until Barry. Bo more like Jimmy B-super strong but much faster than Jimmy.

Never said anything about greatest, don't want that debate. Plenty great professionals in both AMPs and football field. Consider myself lucky to have experienced both in their element. Hell, even OJ was an obvious cut above, running by defenders like they was standing still.

Top Pros, they all good.

Go Bama-my pick of the week. San D Philly over over over.

Captin Crunch
09-14-13, 07:17
Michigan.38.

UCLA 5.

East Carolina 7. 5.

Oregon.28. 5.

Georgia Tech.8. 5.

Maryland (big).7.

Rice.7.

UNLV.7.

Good luck!Playing Oregon / Louisville / Maryland / East Carolina

YG365
09-14-13, 07:32
Your opinion is your opinion and I respect that. I just want to comment that I'm just really surprised that " Dallas' biggest fan out there" would hold such an opinion.

When I was a young guy, a wise mentor told me to judge things by results as results are always fair and results never lie. It is what it is. He further explained that would have, could have, should have is just speculation, opinion, and conjecture. Oldee would have could have and should have been Hawaii HS's greatest RB but he blew out his knee in practice. I'm KIDDING! LOL.

I hate Dallas and was never a fan of the triplets but I acknowledge Irwin and Smith as great, even Aikman. Being inducted into the HOF (first ballot at that) is recognition and acknowlgement that you are one of the greats. All time leading rusher not great? Come on now. BTW, I believe the other WR was Harper? I personally knew Mark Tuinei way back so remember some of those SB players. Anyway, don't want to disuade you from your opinion but just point out that it might be a minority one, particularly for a Dallas fan. As always, the above is also opinion from an old fut stupid guy, LOL.I'm surprised you remembered Alvin Harper! He was actually the most important kog to Dallas' offense because he added the vertical threat. Dallas really missed him when he left for Tampa Bay.

Another key kog that no one talks about is Jay Novacek. In my eyes, he was one of the very first pure hybrid TE's. He wasn't the greatest blocker with his size but with his speed, he picked up key 3rd downs and was Aikmans most trusted target.

Daryl Johnston was another important kog that gave great blocking on both rushing and passing plays along with a passing threat out of the backfield.

Should I also talk about the amazing O-Line with one of the best O-Linemen of all time in Larry Allen leading the way? Can't forget Nate Newton, Eric Williams and Mark Tunei.

But what truly carried Dallas and no one will mention this is the Defense! Led by an incredibly deep D-Line rotation with Charles Haley, Chad Hennings, Russell Maryland and Leon Lett doing work!

The LB core was aight with Ken Norton JR leading the way.

The DB's weren't spectacular but were solid led by my man D Woodson, K Smith and Larry Brown. Bill Bates was highly underrated but did tons of damage on special teams! Can't forget the greatest CB of all time in Deion Sanders as well who retired as an Cowboy!

YG365
09-14-13, 07:40
What? Barry would get too many negative yards? Like I said this guy played for many crappy Detroit teams and who was really there best Qb at the time Gary Danialson. If Barry didn't leave the game before his time he probably be the NFL leading rusher.If Barry was always breaking these huge runs, do you really think he'd average 4-5 yards a carry? Of course not! You ever watch an actual game in his prime?

Barry did have good players around him! Scot Mitchell was a decent QB. He also had some studs at WR in Johnnie Morton and Herman Moore! Remember Robert Porcher and Luther Elliss? 2 studs on the D-Line.

The Lions were just unfortunate to be in an division with the Packers and Vikings being 2 of the elite teams in the NFC. Also the Cowboys and 49ers were stacked as heck too!

Johny Walker
09-14-13, 13:21
9/15.

1-1.

New Orleans. 3.

Detroit. 1.5

Johny Walker
09-14-13, 22:04
Mayweather

DaViper
09-14-13, 23:09
#1. Alabama. 7 1/2.

#2-kansas +6.

#3-s. Carolina. 13 1/2.

#4-boston college +14.

#5-georgia tech. 8.

#6-ohio st-14.

Good luckCrappy day for me 2-4 day OVER ALL RECORD 5-8-1.

SUNDAY'S PICKS.

#1-BUFFALO +3.

#2-ST. LOUIS +6 1/2.

#3-SEATTLE. 3.

GOOD LUCK

DaViper
09-14-13, 23:13
Michigan.38.

UCLA 5.

East Carolina 7. 5.

Oregon.28. 5.

Georgia Tech.8. 5.

Maryland (big).7.

Rice.7.

UNLV.7.

Good luck!Way to pickum Captain congrats on a very good day for you

Captaincookie
09-15-13, 02:06
Way to pickum Captain congrats on a very good day for youRight on Mr. Viper, thank you. We got the whole season ahead of us so I'm just taking what they give me.

0-1 on Friday (gay)

7-1 today

Record 13-6-1.

Still waiting to see if a couple of lines move in my favor so I'll be posting my Sunday card later on.

Captaincookie
09-15-13, 08:54
Wasn't really feeling the lines but put this together anyway:

Eagles. 7.

Bears. 6.

Rams +5. 5.

Cowboys +3

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:01
MayweatherMayweather is a master. He knew that he could whip this young boy's ass easily. Imagine, he walked with over 100 million for whipping his ass. He is on top of the world, got the cash and the ladies. He can fuck a hot woman anytime he wants.

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:10
For over 2 decades, everyone was chasing Jim Brown's record. I believe he set the standard. He is another one who retired in his prime and was simply dominant. Of course I love Sayers and Bo could have been like Brown, but again, could haves no get you in the record books, hehe.Don't forget Earl Campbell but he is fucked up now. Sayers walks with a limp. Brown and Sanders are in good shape cause they got out early. Payton died early but he would have been messed up too.

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:15

Go Bama over Manzielishitforbrains A&M.The Juice had it made, money, the hot women, fame, everything that a man would want in this life, but he fell for the wrong woman, Nicole Brown, much too young for him but he could not pass up that fine young pussy. Allen, the other USC running back banged her too. I don't know if he whacked her or not, but if he did, it was that pussy that drove him nuts. If he didn't then he should not have messed around with her in the first place. Hit it and get in the wind like George Clooney.

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:23
Agree on Ali but the ORIGINAL suger Ray Robinson was better than Lenard. Many considered HIM the best pound for pound and they coined the phrase after him. Right up there with Ali for greatest imo.The pound for pound greatest fighter was Sugar Ray Robinson. He fought everyone including himself. Ali had a big mouth, was good looking, and brought in many fans, but he was not the best heavyweight, even he would say that. Joe Frazier beat him and gave him fits in their next two fights. He wisely never gave Foreman a rematch. Kenny Norton broke his jaw and beat him. Larry Holmes beat him and Spinks beat him. All of the fighters mentioned have been beaten which leads me to Mayweather. He has beaten all of his opponents so I may give him the crown as the best based on his record.

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:27
I'll give Mayweather the advantage, but he can still be knocked out. The greatest (IMHO) was a young olympian then named Cassius Clay, who later changed his name to Muhammad Ali. That guy fought battles to the end. I've yet to see a boxer as awesome (and entertaining) , as he was, which is how he earned his nickname as "the Greatest."

Aloha.Ali has been beaten many times even in his prime and he was not that awesome. The most feared heavyweight ever was Mike Tyson in his prime. His worse enemy was himself. People pissed on themselves when they faced him. If you don't believe me, just go back and view some of his early fights. He would have knocked Ali out if both were in their prime. No doubt. Frazier was able to hit Ali in all of their three fights and Tyson is faster and hits harder than him so we know that he would have caught up with him.

Howard5354
09-15-13, 09:32
No, see Tyson if you look at just physical abilities and skills, Tyson would be hard to match, check out you tube for video of him training, seen him slinging weighted rope like it was a regular jump rope, a workout freak, of course when it came to the ring he brought a little more then just the training he did at the gym, which is why I've got Floyd ahead of Tyson, good lord if he could have kept his private life from affecting his professional life, oh what may have been.Floyd ahead of Tyson, LOL. In his prime, there was no one in the entire world that could beat him. He ultimately beat himself. He would have chopped down Ali, Frazier, Foreman and the Ukranian brothers like timber. Frazier gave Ali fits and beat him. Foreman was rope a doped. Tyson was much stronger than Fraizer and threw a punch from mama's kitchen.

Johny Walker
09-15-13, 12:54
9/15.

1-1.

New Orleans. 3.

Detroit. 1.5Indianapolis Colts. -1.5.

Denver Broncos. -4

Captin Crunch
09-15-13, 19:04
Indianapolis Colts.1. 5.

Denver Broncos.4Going Large on SF to win out right

Captaincookie
09-15-13, 23:49
Wasn't really feeling the lines but put this together anyway:

Eagles. 7.

Bears. 6.

Rams +5. 5.

Cowboys +31-3 today so I'm at 14-9-1 overall. No plays for tomorrow so I'll see you guys Thursday.

PopoloGirl
09-16-13, 00:34
49ers O or Eagles D?

Thoughts?

Spyda
09-16-13, 00:50
Going Large on SF to win out rightOuch! Sorry bro.

Hypo Luxa
09-16-13, 01:05
Ouch! Sorry bro.Yeah, I got a nice ass fucking over SF's performance too. Seattle may be the team to beat this year!

DaViper
09-16-13, 01:19
Crappy day for me 2-4 day OVER ALL RECORD 5-8-1.

SUNDAY'S PICKS.

#1-BUFFALO +3.

#2-ST. LOUIS +6 1/2.

#3-SEATTLE. 3.

GOOD LUCKSmall come back today 2-1 over all record 7-9-1

Lowlys One
09-16-13, 04:16
Yeah, I got a nice ass fucking over SF's performance too. Seattle may be the team to beat this year!While it's still early, what a big game and win for Seattle of course they will meet again in San Francisco for what looks to be another big game. Idk Wilson keeps winning, with the Seahawks defense prolly evenTebow or Ponder could win though, jury still out on his sophmore jinx, I don't think it's to early to think Seattle goes unbeaten at home and with that defense that usually travels well, they can be in every away game this year, looks like it's going to be on Wilson and wheter he can continue to just win, I 'm saying yes he can, history say's otherwise.

Lowlys One
09-16-13, 04:35
49ers O or Eagles D?

Thoughts?Philly's D, mos def, look for Seattle to shut everyone down at home, don't let them get home field throughout that's the only way otherwise, that's the fat lady singing!

DaViper
09-16-13, 05:06
Philly's D, mos def, look for Seattle to shut everyone down at home, don't let them get home field throughout that's the only way otherwise, that's the fat lady singing!The problem with Philly def is there offense this fast Pace offense is not only going to tire out the other teams def but it is tiring out there own. Plus this eagles def is not that good to begin with. Now this San Diego team looks like they are better than people think they really should be 2-0 if wasn't for them blowing a 21 point lead against Houston.

Hypo Luxa
09-16-13, 05:58
No worries. You're one of the few people on here I respect LOL. I didn't and wasn't planning to change your thoughts or feelings but merely just expressing mines.

=)

YGUnderstood. Thanks!

Oldee
09-16-13, 06:01
Hope you didn't get offended Oldee. I just used the drinking and driving analogy to try and relate to people but I'm also guilty of it.

LOL. I know, interesting eh about T Davis and LT? If T Davis could of just stayed healthy, the sky was the limit! His 96-98 seasons were just insane! He pretty much was unstoppable.

I followed LT a lot as well. I started watching him at TCU and until his last days at a JET. Loved watching him run and catch and run some more!Haha, no worry bro, I no drink and drive so no bodda me. BTW, maybe you too young but Tony Dorsett was pretty awesome for Dallas and he ran like Tomlinson. Used to be like Hester on kick returns too. Hated him because not a Dallas fan, hehe.

Hypo Luxa
09-16-13, 06:12
Haha, no worry bro, I no drink and drive so no bodda me. BTW, maybe you too young but Tony Dorsett was pretty awesome for Dallas and he ran like Tomlinson. Used to be like Hester on kick returns too. Hated him because not a Dallas fan, hehe.In any sport, it's really hard to compare talents. It would be great to have some ideal formula that considers all attributes for an even playing field, then assessing it. I would love to see how Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, O.J. Simpson, Joe Washington, "SWEETNESS!", Tony Dorsett, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, Marcus Allen, etc, etc, etc, would fare against today's greats, and the greats in-between like Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith, etc.

- Different competition.
- More advanced sports medicine.
- More advanced training and nutrition.
- Different lifestyles.

So many factors make it hard to really compare.

Oldee
09-16-13, 06:24
In any sport, it's really hard to compare talents. It would be great to have some ideal formula that considers all attributes for an even playing field, then assessing it. I would love to see how Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, O. J. Simpson, Joe Washington,"SWEETNESS!", Tony Dorsett, Earl Campbell, Billy Sims, Marcus Allen, etc, etc, etc, would fare against today's greats, and the greats in-between like Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith, etc.

- Different competition.

- More advanced sports medicine.

- More advanced training and nutrition.

- Different lifestyles.

So many factors make it hard to really compare.Totally agree. Thats why I always say we can only go by results and comparing past with present players is just speculation and conjecture.

Uki Eater
09-16-13, 06:46
BTW, maybe you too young but Tony Dorsett was pretty awesome for Dallas and he ran like Tomlinson. Used to be like Hester on kick returns too. Hated him because not a Dallas fan, hehe.I liked the Cowboys back then when Tom Landry was coach, they only won 2 super bowls but, Dallas was still a good football team and made the playoffs several times. I was all sick when Joe Montana threw that pass to Dwight Clark in the endzone and SF 49ers was up infront 28 to 27. Dallas was driving but, QB, Danny White fumbled the fuckin ball. They were close or in range for a FG that could have won the championship and they would have faced the Bengals in super bowl 16.

Heh, that same year, we had that Storm Hurricane Iwa that was going on in HI.

Jjoner
09-16-13, 12:39
Saw TD too, but was here at pro bowl thing. Don't remember if he played much but ran into the players at the Hilton. TD had some massive thighs and traps looked much bigger in person. Guess I know where all my money went-football 6/5 and Crystal Palace, LOL. Could have retired by now if not for all that korean pussy, LOL.

Johny Walker
09-16-13, 16:14
2-4 Nfl.

Bengals. -6.5

Oldee
09-17-13, 02:06
I liked the Cowboys back then when Tom Landry was coach, they only won 2 super bowls but, Dallas was still a good football team and made the playoffs several times. I was all sick when Joe Montana threw that pass to Dwight Clark in the endzone and SF 49ers was up infront 28 to 27. Dallas was driving but, QB, Danny White fumbled the fuckin ball. They were close or in range for a FG that could have won the championship and they would have faced the Bengals in super bowl 16.

Heh, that same year, we had that Storm Hurricane Iwa that was going on in HI.Eh Uki, I neva know you was one cowboys fan, LOL. That pass from Montana to Clark is one of the unforgetable great NFL moments like Franco's imaculate reception. Actually, I used to like Dallas until Jerry Jones bought the team. I was a Rams fan tho from the old days of Roman Gabrial and fearsome foursome, LOL. Yeah, they usually neva win the big one, LOL.

Uki Eater
09-17-13, 04:10
Eh Uki, I neva know you was one cowboys fan, LOL. That pass from Montana to Clark is one of the unforgetable great NFL moments like Franco's imaculate reception. Actually, I used to like Dallas until Jerry Jones bought the team. I was a Rams fan tho from the old days of Roman Gabrial and fearsome foursome, LOL. Yeah, they usually neva win the big one, LOL.Yup. Always liked Dallas Cowboys when I first watched NFL football. I thought the Cowboys under Tom Landry was a cool / humble Cowboys team. I was pretty sick / bummed when Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys in 89 and fired Tom Landry. Heh, some of the cowboy cheerleaders when quit to. Although the Cowboys won 3 more Super Bowls under coach Jimmie Johnson, I still preferred the old Cowboys. I think most people will agree but, I think Jerry Jones gets too involved in the game. He be hanging out on the sidelines and they have the camera on him being upset when Dallas is losing. Goodness. I still like the Cowboys to win though.

Oh, the following year after 49ers won super bowl 16, Dallas played Washington in the NFC Championship. Danny White was injured and the backup qb was Gary Hogeboom. Cowboys lost to Joe Theisman and the Redskins and then Redskins beat Dolphins in Super Bowl 17. Again Dallas could have made the Super Bowl. If Dallas beat SF and beat Washington, Tom Landry and the Cowboys would have appeared in 7 super bowls because they went super bowl 5 times but lost twice to Pittsburgh and Baltimore Colts. Won 2 against Miami and Denver.

YG365
09-17-13, 05:25
Yup. Always liked Dallas Cowboys when I first watched NFL football. I thought the Cowboys under Tom Landry was a cool / humble Cowboys team. I was pretty sick / bummed when Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys in 89 and fired Tom Landry. Heh, some of the cowboy cheerleaders when quit to. Although the Cowboys won 3 more Super Bowls under coach Jimmie Johnson, I still preferred the old Cowboys. I think most people will agree but, I think Jerry Jones gets too involved in the game. He be hanging out on the sidelines and they have the camera on him being upset when Dallas is losing. Goodness. I still like the Cowboys to win though.

Oh, the following year after 49ers won super bowl 16, Dallas played Washington in the NFC Championship. Danny White was injured and the backup qb was Gary Hogeboom. Cowboys lost to Joe Theisman and the Redskins and then Redskins beat Dolphins in Super Bowl 17. Again Dallas could have made the Super Bowl. If Dallas beat SF and beat Washington, Tom Landry and the Cowboys would have appeared in 7 super bowls because they went super bowl 5 times but lost twice to Pittsburgh and Baltimore Colts. Won 2 against Miami and Denver.Ya'll didn't like the Jimmy Johnson era? Jimmy knew how to build a team, especially through the draft! Once Jimmy left, tons of the Cowboys draft picks were busts. Jimmy Johnson has got to be my favorite coach of all time!

And I'm also really grateful that we got Romo as an undrafted rookie! Between him and Aikman, we went through Quincy Carter, Drew "the statue" Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, Ryan Leaf, Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson, Clint Stoerner, Anthony Wright and Randall Cunningham.

Uki Eater
09-17-13, 05:50
Ya'll didn't like the Jimmy Johnson era? Jimmy knew how to build a team, especially through the draft! Once Jimmy left, tons of the Cowboys draft picks were busts. Jimmy Johnson has got to be my favorite coach of all time!

And I'm also really grateful that we got Romo as an undrafted rookie! Between him and Aikman, we went through Quincy Carter, Drew "the statue" Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, Ryan Leaf, Drew Henson, Chad Hutchinson, Clint Stoerner, Anthony Wright and Randall Cunningham.I liked Jimmie Johnson. I guess I was still moping of the fact that Dallas changed and was trying to adjust to the new coach / team. Didn't they have a 1-15 record? They picked up Aikman and the Cowboys sucked with a bad record. When I saw Aikman on the sidelines with a disappointed look on his face, I felt he was going to be a good QB. Impressive turnaround the folliwing year with a 7-9 record.

Jjoner
09-18-13, 20:12
Hawaii plus the points this week.

Captaincookie
09-19-13, 12:45
Really liking the favs today in both college and NFL. Take the Clemson tigers and the Philadelphia Eagles to cover the posted numbers and I'll see you in the k-bars!

And as an aside, I am backing the Eagles today regardless of my personal feelings towards Michael Vick. Business is business.

Captin Crunch
09-19-13, 13:15
Really liking the favs today in both college and NFL. Take the Clemson tigers and the Philadelphia Eagles to cover the posted numbers and I'll see you in the k-bars!

And as an aside, I am backing the Eagles today regardless of my personal feelings towards Michael Vick. Business is business.On the same side as you Captin. If we win, I'll buy you a cold one in the kbar. Just look for me. LOL.

Johny Walker
09-19-13, 13:47
I feel KC has a chance but I'll take the home team Eagels. -3

Captaincookie
09-19-13, 17:48
On the same side as you Captin. If we win, I'll buy you a cold one in the kbar. Just look for me. LOL.So which bar will you be watching the games at? I assume Kalihi? I will likely be prowling around there as well.

DaViper
09-19-13, 19:26
N. C. State +13 1/2.

Record to date 7-9-1.

Good luck

DaViper
09-20-13, 04:54
N. C. State +13 1/2.

Record to date 7-9-1.

Good luckStarted off week with a win record YTD 8-9-1.

Today going with BOISE ST +4.

GOOD LUCK

DaViper
09-21-13, 05:14
1-STANFORD. 7.

2-DUKE +4.

3-MARYLAND. 6.

4-TEXAS A&M. 28 1/2.

5-BAYLOR. 28.

Record YTD 9-9-1.

GOOD LUCK

DaViper
09-22-13, 05:03
1-STANFORD. 7.

2-DUKE +4.

3-MARYLAND. 6.

4-TEXAS A&M. 28 1/2.

5-BAYLOR. 28.

Record YTD 9-9-1.

GOOD LUCKGreat day for me as I sweep 5-0 season record now 14-9-1.

Sunday's Picks.

1-St. Louis +3 1/2.

2-Giants. 2.

3-Tampa Bay +7.

GOOD LUCK

Johny Walker
09-22-13, 12:15
3-5 ytd.

Houston. 1.

Miami. 2.5.

Dallas. 3.

Green Bay. 2.5.

Giants. 1.

Chicago. 1.

Jacksonville +19. 5.

Detroit Ev

DaViper
09-22-13, 16:12
Great day for me as I sweep 5-0 season record now 14-9-1.

Sunday's Picks.

1-St. Louis +3 1/2.

2-Giants. 2.

3-Tampa Bay +7.

GOOD LUCKSweep yesterday get swept today will take winnings for this week back next week.

Season record 14-12-

HaoleGirlLover
09-23-13, 04:37
Pitt 0-3.

NyG 0-3.

Wash 0-3.

KC 3-0.

Miami 3-0.

Chicago 3-0.

Changing of the guard!

Tomorrow Oak H +8 / Denver. 14. 5 G.

Good luck!

Johny Walker
09-26-13, 14:57
7-9 ytd.

Sf. 3

Captaincookie
09-27-13, 01:21
Sorry I haven't been around posting plays but I've been getting a lot of PM's asking advice on this game or that game or what I think of a particular team. C'mon guys, you win some, you lose some. My posted record (14-11-1) proves I am NOT a professional handicapper. I post games that I play but I don't post them all nor are they necessarily the strongest either. Now after all of that, here are a few plays on Saturday:

UCF 6. 5.

Arizona State minus 3. 5.

Fresno minus 18. 5 (whhaaaa?)

Admin2
09-27-13, 06:46
On this thread, the discussion of professional athletes is restricted to their performance ON the field, with the exception of HEROICS off the field.

Hypo Luxa, I'm not criticizing your post, but it resulted in over 40 posts that had nothing to do with sports and culminated in "Why Radical Islam is Destroying Western Civilization."

The name of this thread is Sports Chat; Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Boxing, Curling, and as always Womens Volleyball (those chicks are hot!) you know sports.

A2

DaViper
09-27-13, 16:30
GOING WITH UTAH ST. 10 today.

YTD RECORD 14-12-1.

Good Luck

Lowlys One
09-27-13, 20:23
I've got an upset special for the week, with the Bulldogs coming to town riding high at 3-0, beating the Bronco's in a big game for the conference and looking to become a BCS buster, ranked number 25 in the land, they come to Aloha stadium with lofty expectations and face a team who has never won this season, coming off imo their worse game of the year and with reality setting in the thought of going 0-12 looking like a distinct possibility, enter the University of Hawaii's defense although ranked near the bottom of the list in pass defense, no I'm not saying they will turn things around but the front seven will and thus making the secondary look like a team of all star's, front seven is the heart of this team and will come up big here, pressuring Carr into his worse game of his college career, Bows in a nail biter 24- 21 to go 2-10 for the season. Ytd-0-0, after Saturday 1-0!

DaViper
09-27-13, 22:00
I've got an upset special for the week, with the Bulldogs coming to town riding high at 3-0, beating the Bronco's in a big game for the conference and looking to become a BCS buster, ranked number 25 in the land, they come to Aloha stadium with lofty expectations and face a team who has never won this season, coming off imo their worse game of the year and with reality setting in the thought of going 0-12 looking like a distinct possibility, enter the University of Hawaii's defense although ranked near the bottom of the list in pass defense, no I'm not saying they will turn things around but the front seven will and thus making the secondary look like a team of all star's, front seven is the heart of this team and will come up big here, pressuring Carr into his worse game of his college career, Bows in a nail biter 24- 21 to go 2-10 for the season. Ytd-0-0, after Saturday 1-0!Brother are you serious? The problem with UH is Chow and I know there are people that going say give him time but the same people said the samething with Von oppen. Try notice Chow has chgd his offensive way of thinking since he left USC he has become more conservative that why he got fired at UCLA and NFL Tennessee and try notice his play calling here its notice like he use to call plays at BYU and USC?

Magnod
09-28-13, 03:43
I've got an upset special for the week, with the Bulldogs coming to town riding high at 3-0, beating the Bronco's in a big game for the conference and looking to become a BCS buster, ranked number 25 in the land, they come to Aloha stadium with lofty expectations and face a team who has never won this season, coming off imo their worse game of the year and with reality setting in the thought of going 0-12 looking like a distinct possibility, enter the University of Hawaii's defense although ranked near the bottom of the list in pass defense, no I'm not saying they will turn things around but the front seven will and thus making the secondary look like a team of all star's, front seven is the heart of this team and will come up big here, pressuring Carr into his worse game of his college career, Bows in a nail biter 24- 21 to go 2-10 for the season. Ytd-0-0, after Saturday 1-0!I think Fresno at the half and KC at home are the two best bets of the weekend.

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 03:48

YTD RECORD 14-12-1.

Good LuckYou think I could join in this?

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 03:53
I think fresno st put on a beatdown on uh Saturday night. But the thing that worry me is UH defense.

What's everyone's opinion on this game?

DaViper
09-28-13, 03:58
You think I could join in this?Sure just post your picks of the week and Post your record the more peeps the better cause if someone gets hot we all can follow and make money

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 04:12
Wash. 9 1/2.

Ala. 14.

c. fla +6 1/2.

Navy. 3.

I would add flo st but my guy just take 4 team parlay.

Hope it cash GL

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 04:16
This is the play I like the best.

DaViper
09-28-13, 04:18

YTD RECORD 14-12-1.

Good LuckGood win today ups my record to 15-12-1 YTD.

SATURDAY'S PICKS.

1-BUFFALO +1.

2-STANFORD. 9 1/2.

3-OKLAHOMA ST. 19.

4-NEW MEXICO +3.

5-FRESNO ST. 18 1/2.

GOOD LUCK

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 04:24
Good win today ups my record to 15-12-1 YTD.

SATURDAY'S PICKS.

1-BUFFALO +1.

2-STANFORD. 9 1/2.

3-OKLAHOMA ST. 19.

4-NEW MEXICO +3.

5-FRESNO ST. 18 1/2.

GOOD LUCKGo get them viper. BOL

DaViper
09-28-13, 04:24
I think fresno st put on a beatdown on uh Saturday night. But the thing that worry me is UH defense.

What's everyone's opinion on this game?I see Fresno st laying a whooping on UH. Reason is yes UH Defense is OK but look at there offense they have yet to prove they can score while Fresno has put up BIG numbers against everyone they played 50 plus on Rutgers and last week 30 plus against Boise. Only way this game is close is if UH can score which mean put up at least 3 tds but they have done that yet so until they do have to going with the team that will score and score a lot.

AlwaysFishing
09-28-13, 04:35
Hawaii can't score, but looking at thier new runningback he seems elusive. What you think?

Captin Crunch
09-28-13, 09:53

SATURDAY'S PICKS.

1-BUFFALO +1.

2-STANFORD. 9 1/2.

3-OKLAHOMA ST. 19.

4-NEW MEXICO +3.

5-FRESNO ST. 18 1/2.

GOOD LUCKPlaying northern illinois, duke, okie state, fresno st,

Johny Walker
09-28-13, 21:41
8-9 ytd.

Ravens. 3.

Chiefs. 4.

Bengals. 3.

Seahawks even.

Colts. 7.5.

Cowboys. 1.

Patriots +3

Captin Crunch
09-29-13, 01:17
Fresno State all night long.

Lowlys One
09-29-13, 02:39
I've got an upset special for the week, with the Bulldogs coming to town riding high at 3-0, beating the Bronco's in a big game for the conference and looking to become a BCS buster, ranked number 25 in the land, they come to Aloha stadium with lofty expectations and face a team who has never won this season, coming off imo their worse game of the year and with reality setting in the thought of going 0-12 looking like a distinct possibility, enter the University of Hawaii's defense although ranked near the bottom of the list in pass defense, no I'm not saying they will turn things around but the front seven will and thus making the secondary look like a team of all star's, front seven is the heart of this team and will come up big here, pressuring Carr into his worse game of his college career, Bows in a nail biter 24- 21 to go 2-10 for the season. Ytd-0-0, after Saturday 1-0!After Saturday night 0-1 ytd.

Magnod
09-29-13, 04:16
Fresno at the half FTW

DaViper
09-29-13, 04:23

SATURDAY'S PICKS.

1-BUFFALO +1.

2-STANFORD. 9 1/2.

3-OKLAHOMA ST. 19.

4-NEW MEXICO +3.

5-FRESNO ST. 18 1/2.

GOOD LUCKTuff Saturday for me as I go 2-3. Can you believe what happen at aloha stadium up 42-3 dam I was hoping Fresno lose out right for fixing this game. Oh well my record 17-15-1 YTD.

SUNDAY'S PICKS.

1-CHICAGO +2 1/2.

2-Baltimore. 3 1/2.

3-Houston +2 1/2.

GOOD LUCK

Johny Walker
09-29-13, 12:55
8-9 ytd.

Ravens. 3.

Chiefs. 4.

Bengals. 3.

Seahawks even.

Colts. 7.5.

Cowboys. 1.

Patriots +3Add on.

Cardinals +3. 5

DaViper
09-29-13, 20:11
Tuff Saturday for me as I go 2-3. Can you believe what happen at aloha stadium up 42-3 dam I was hoping Fresno lose out right for fixing this game. Oh well my record 17-15-1 YTD.

SUNDAY'S PICKS.

1-CHICAGO +2 1/2.

2-Baltimore. 3 1/2.

3-Houston +2 1/2.

GOOD LUCKCrappy day as I go 0-3. Record 17-18-1 YTD

USukebe2
09-29-13, 23:41
Fresno at the half FTWI took Fresno 1h and game so juiced out but wonder how many guys played only the game and / or 2h and cried after halftime? Looked like it was going to be a romp but damn turnovers (5) killed Fresno in the second half. Props to Hawaii's D, they've played decent so far this year.

Captin Crunch
09-30-13, 12:21
I took Fresno 1h and game so juiced out but wonder how many guys played only the game and / or 2h and cried after halftime? Looked like it was going to be a romp but damn turnovers (5) killed Fresno in the second half. Props to Hawaii's D, they've played decent so far this year.Had Fresno at the game. Fell asleep at halftime thinking I won money. Woke up yesterday pissed off. Was the last leg of my 4 team P.

Captin Crunch
09-30-13, 12:22
Miami or New Orleans? Leaning to the Saints.

USukebe2
09-30-13, 12:46
Miami or New Orleans? Leaning to the Saints.Maybe under 48. 5 considering how the two defenses have been playing.

Comp Dude 35
09-30-13, 16:24
Maybe under 48. 5 considering how the two defenses have been playing.Under and NO; Aints won't lose at home in primetime and yes, both teams have good DEFs.

CD35

Captin Crunch
09-30-13, 16:28
Under and NO; Aints won't lose at home in primetime and yes, both teams have good DEFs.

CD35Bought NO down to. 6.5

Comp Dude 35
09-30-13, 17:01
Bought NO down to. 6.5I got in early in the week and bought down to 6 (from 6. 5) ; waiting for line to go to 7. 5 or higher and middle the 7.

Johny Walker
09-30-13, 20:27
Miami or New Orleans? Leaning to the Saints.Ytd.12-13

Saints. 6.5

Jjoner
10-01-13, 22:56
Early pick, San Diego. Points vs. Oakland. SD defense different in a good way with Manti in rotation. He did miss one deep drop on pass, but yards after catch were limited greatly with rotation of players for situations. SD just needs to stop any big plays, as offense can score.

Oakland McFadden, Reece and Pryor injuries are a factor. May pass on game if all three are healthy on Sunday.

Lowlys One
10-02-13, 04:43
Slowly this Wahine team is coming together I think for one of the first times they may be a little underated, they have solid players at every position, with Hartong leading the way, had no idea she would become this good only a year ago, haven't seen the other setters but Uiato looks as good as any we've had, young Nikki Taylor has stepped up as a freshman. This team isn't undersized as usual, can play defense, has a good block, and kills can come from anyone as opposed to one or two dominant hitters. And of course its biggest advantage and best weapon is Coach Shoji's thinking. Unless the teams we've beaten were overrated, if we can host, maybe a final four team!

Jjoner
10-02-13, 13:14
The coach in me agrees the Wahine team is the best edition in a long, long time. They win because of themselves. No wild child distractions-how many of you wanted to see Croson in an AMP drunk and horny, I would have. Nikki makes the players around her better. Clearly size does matter, and shoji's teams have gotten bigger. Difference is this edition has very athletic tall ones. Lot quicker, too. It would surprise me if they are not in the final four. Of course, injuries could trump this.

Braddahman
10-03-13, 07:15
Yup Croson in an AMP drunk and horny would have been special. LOL! Wahine look good this year. Pulling for them to make a run. BTW, anyone but me think Uiato is hot?

Johny Walker
10-03-13, 13:24
Buffalo at Cleveland.

Ytd 13-13.

Bills. 3.5

Lowlys One
10-04-13, 02:53
Although not considered tall for womens volleyball she would be for an AMP, just imagine her legs wrapped around your head twice, no escape. Wahines have a history of great setter's, some whom couldn't even start during their years but when given a chance they were hard to sit. Uiato was good last year and she's much improved over that now, top three wahine setter at least? Yeah but even being good is sometimes not enough to make it to the final four, money (the garentee of money) , a little luck and even with those, one off night and it's over. I wonder if this height marks a change in philosphy, or he just lucked out and signed a bunch of tall players who he normally recruits but never gets them. Cause it always seems were good in the regionals or the regional finals, then get molested by the tallest teams, totally stuffed over hit over hard, good defense won't go far without a block at least.

Magnod
10-04-13, 03:35
Buffalo at Cleveland.

Ytd 13-13.

Bills. 3.5Cleveland just pisses me off.

Jjoner
10-04-13, 16:49
Washington + over Stanford.

DaViper
10-04-13, 18:25
BYU +6 1/2.

SAN DIEGO ST. 5.

RECORD YTD 17-18-1.

Good luck

Captin Crunch
10-04-13, 19:15
BYU +6 1/2.

SAN DIEGO ST. 5.

RECORD YTD 17-18-1.

Good luckGoing opposite from you.

DaViper
10-05-13, 03:59
[QUOTE=DaViper; 1893069]BYU +6 1/2.

SAN DIEGO ST. 5.

RECORD YTD 17-18-1.

Good luck.

Good 2-0 day record YTD 19-18-1.

Saturdays picks.

1-Baylor. 28.

2-UCF. 9.

3-Stanford. 8.

4-Ohio St. 6 1/2.

5-Ohio. 4.

Good Luck

Captaincookie
10-05-13, 04:55
16-12-1.

Maryland 16. 5.

North Texas minus 2. 5.

East Carolina minus 8.

Georgia minus 11. 5.

Oklahoma minus 11.

Good luck!

Captin Crunch
10-05-13, 13:05
Going with.

Louisville. 33.

Alabama-56.

Northern Illinois. 9.

Oregon. 38.

Clemson. 12. 5.

Stanford. 7.

Louisville 1h. 19.

Alabama 1h. 35. 5

Hinode
10-06-13, 00:53
Dal ml: +300; r 500; w 1500

Captaincookie
10-06-13, 01:47
16-12-1.

Maryland 16. 5.

North Texas minus 2. 5.

East Carolina minus 8.

Georgia minus 11. 5.

Oklahoma minus 11.

Good luck!Goose egg! Zip! Zero! Nada!

Record now stands at 16-17-1

Johny Walker
10-06-13, 01:59
Ytd 13-14.

St. Louis. 11.

San Diego. 4.5.

Denver. 7.

Seattle. 1.

Kansas City. 2.5.

New England. 1.

New Orleans. 1

DaViper
10-06-13, 05:27
[QUOTE=DaViper; 1893069]BYU +6 1/2.

SAN DIEGO ST. 5.

RECORD YTD 17-18-1.

Good luck.

Good 2-0 day record YTD 19-18-1.

Saturdays picks.

1-Baylor. 28.

2-UCF. 9.

3-Stanford. 8.

4-Ohio St. 6 1/2.

5-Ohio. 4.

Good LuckWinning day for me as I get a gift from Ohio st 3-2 for today. Record 22-20-1 YTD.

Sundays Picks.

1-Chicago E.

2-Houston +7.

3-Tennessee +2 1/2.

Good luck

DaViper
10-07-13, 02:53
[QUOTE=DaViper; 1893357]Winning day for me as I get a gift from Ohio st 3-2 for today. Record 22-20-1 YTD.

Sundays Picks.

1-Chicago E.

2-Houston +7.

3-Tennessee +2 1/2.

Good luckAnother crappy Nfl week going 0-3. Record 22-23-1 YTD

Lowlys One
10-07-13, 04:16
[QUOTE=DaViper; 1894022]Another crappy Nfl week going 0-3. Record 22-23-1 YTDOk lets see, for easy computing sakes, lets just say you bet $ on each play and hitting at a 22-23-1 rate, that would give you a net total of 100*22=2200 in winnings. 100*23=2300 in losings, minus 230 juice, or if 6/5 then 460, lets just say its 11/10 so 2200-2300+230=-330 for the year. If you make two plays a day, you'd have to go 2-0, to win any money, if you put in three plays a day, you can win money going only 2-1, if you put in 4 plays a day you'd have to go 3-1, to win any money, if you put in 5 plays a day you'd have to go 3-2 to win any money, if you put in 6 plays a day you have to go 4-2 to win money, if you put in 7 plays a day youd need to go 4-3, if you put in 8 plays a day you'd have to go 5-3, if you put in 9 plays a day you'd have to go 5-4, if you put in 10 plays a day you'd have to go 6-4 to win money. Just looking at this I'd have to guess your best chances to win money for the day is putting in 3 plays a day and hopefully go 2-1 per day, that looks to be your best odds.

Johny Walker
10-07-13, 20:17
NFL Monday.

Ytd 16-18.

Atlanta. 9.5

Hinode
10-08-13, 23:57
Jax +28. 5.

Reason: Denver coming off grueling away game. NFL teams play up and down to their competition.

Broncs in a bad spot here. Get caught looking to next week vs Indy at Indy. (4-1 Indy.) revenge on Peyton's mind.

Denver wins, but takes foot off the gas pedal in the second half. This is the NFL, not college. In over 3 decades I've never seen a ludicrous spread like this. Easy money here. Take the jags and the points.

H

Stoner R
10-09-13, 04:58
Jax +28. 5.

Reason: Denver coming off grueling away game. NFL teams play up and down to their competition.

Broncs in a bad spot here. Get caught looking to next week vs Indy at Indy. (4-1 Indy.) revenge on Peyton's mind.

Denver wins, but takes foot off the gas pedal in the second half. This is the NFL, not college. In over 3 decades I've never seen a ludicrous spread like this. Easy money here. Take the jags and the points.

HYeah, but the Jags are so horrible, I think a college team like 'Bama or Oregon would actually have a decent chance of beating them.

Lowlys One
10-09-13, 16:06
Yeah, but the Jags are so horrible, I think a college team like 'Bama or Oregon would actually have a decent chance of beating them.While I also agree the Jags are indeed terrible, I don't think the best collegiate team could beat or even give the worst team in the NFL a run for their money (say a one possesion game) , thats just my opinion, good topic though could any of the best collegiate teams beat the worst team in the NFL ever? I think the talent level in the NFL would be to much to overcome by things like execution, strategy, cohesiveness and other team tatics, but man I remember some terrible NFL teams like the Buccaneers during the John Mckay days or the old Seahawks.

LivingInSin
10-09-13, 16:16
Goose egg! Zip! Zero! Nada!

Record now stands at 16-17-1Fuck. I hate when that happeneds. What are the odds you lose them all.

DaViper
10-09-13, 18:37
While I also agree the Jags are indeed terrible, I don't think the best collegiate team could beat or even give the worst team in the NFL a run for their money (say a one possesion game) , thats just my opinion, good topic though could any of the best collegiate teams beat the worst team in the NFL ever? I think the talent level in the NFL would be to much to overcome by things like execution, strategy, cohesiveness and other team tatics, but man I remember some terrible NFL teams like the Buccaneers during the John Mckay days or the old Seahawks.Agree No best college football team can beat the worst nfl team. The college boys would get physically injured. Plus look at Oregon and look at Chip Kelly at Philly? Philly sucks but I do think they would smoke Oregon if they played. Plus the best college teams have at best 5-7 nfl players while the worst Nfl team has 50 plus nfl players. Now by saying this every team has its day but on a consistent basis the Pro team will always win

Lowlys One
10-09-13, 21:59
Agree No best college football team can beat the worst nfl team. The college boys would get physically injured. Plus look at Oregon and look at Chip Kelly at Philly? Philly sucks but I do think they would smoke Oregon if they played. Plus the best college teams have at best 5-7 nfl players while the worst Nfl team has 50 plus nfl players. Now by saying this every team has its day but on a consistent basis the Pro team will always winRight, and you got to figure the last guy to make an NFL team was prolly a star on his collegiate team, physical superiority cancels out all theory. And yes without a doubt in my mind Philadelphia Eagles would absolutely smoke the Oregon Ducks or any other collegiate team out there

Johny Walker
10-09-13, 22:58
Who do you like for Saturdays fight Bradley vs Marquez.

I taking Marquez for the knock out!

Stoner R
10-10-13, 01:30
And yes without a doubt in my mind Philadelphia Eagles would absolutely smoke the Oregon Ducks or any other collegiate team out thereWe were talking about the Jags, not Philly. And while a college team may not beat or be competitive with the Jags, Denver's 2nd and 3rd string team are still better than the Jags' starters. They are like the 'Bucs of the 70's. I think Denver covers the number while shutting them out. (You will know the NFL is fixed if the Jags actually win.)

DaViper
10-10-13, 05:42
We were talking about the Jags, not Philly. And while a college team may not beat or be competitive with the Jags, Denver's 2nd and 3rd string team are still better than the Jags' starters. They are like the 'Bucs of the 70's. I think Denver covers the number while shutting them out. (You will know the NFL is fixed if the Jags actually win.)Highly doubt Jags would beat Denver but keep in mind Denver giving 28 Points is like Alabama was giving 50 plus last week against Georgia st they never came close to covering plus Denver playing indy next week no doubt Peyton will be looking ahead to that one also if denver gets a big lead no doubt They taking peyton out but Good luck if your going to lay the 28. I'm passing this game a lot of other win able games

Lowlys One
10-10-13, 10:44
Fuck. I hate when that happeneds. What are the odds you lose them all.Should be the same as winning them all, I wonder if there is one guy or a bunch of guys creating the spread and other things?

Blade82
10-10-13, 15:11
While I also agree the Jags are indeed terrible, I don't think the best collegiate team could beat or even give the worst team in the NFL a run for their money (say a one possesion game) , thats just my opinion, good topic though could any of the best collegiate teams beat the worst team in the NFL ever? I think the talent level in the NFL would be to much to overcome by things like execution, strategy, cohesiveness and other team tatics, but man I remember some terrible NFL teams like the Buccaneers during the John Mckay days or the old Seahawks.I would have agreed years and years ago that the best in college can't even give the worst in nfl rubs. But I think the game has changed so much in college and slightly in pro that it would be a different story. Only now the nfl is starting to grasp ideas of trying out new things like spread, fast pase, and couple years ago wildcat offenses. In college teams aren't afraid and grasp different schemes. I not saying majority of the bcs will give a sad pro team rubs, I just don't think its a clear cut anymore. In fact this year I think bama would be the one team that would do it (maybe also ohio st, MAYBE). In reality a team like oregon don't have as much talent just a great system (yes, that also pointing to the local boy). Bama on the otherhand has a ton of talent and system that works very well. Can't think of the ncaa as a amateur league anymore, they are more or less pro today. This whole student athlete crap is just a load of crock now.

DaViper
10-10-13, 15:21
Well trying to get over 50 percent this week here are my picks today.

1-Rutgers +19.

2-Chicago. 7 1/2.

3-Air Force +4.

Record 22-23-1 YTD.

Good luck

Johny Walker
10-10-13, 16:49
Ytd 16-19.

NY Giants at Bears.

Bears-7

Hypo Luxa
10-10-13, 17:00
I would have agreed years and years ago that the best in college can't even give the worst in nfl rubs. But I think the game has changed so much in college and slightly in pro that it would be a different story. Only now the nfl is starting to grasp ideas of trying out new things like spread, fast pase, and couple years ago wildcat offenses. In college teams aren't afraid and grasp different schemes. I not saying majority of the bcs will give a sad pro team rubs, I just don't think its a clear cut anymore. In fact this year I think bama would be the one team that would do it (maybe also ohio st, MAYBE). In reality a team like oregon don't have as much talent just a great system (yes, that also pointing to the local boy). Bama on the otherhand has a ton of talent and system that works very well. Can't think of the ncaa as a amateur league anymore, they are more or less pro today. This whole student athlete crap is just a load of crock now.I'm not even sure this Alabama team is as good as they were a couple of years ago. At any rate, I still think the bad pro vs. Great college team wouldn't even be competitive. If you think about it, Alabama maybe has 10-15% of their players who'll go pro, whereas the Jags have 100% who "have" gone pro. The match ups of player against player would be of a huge disparity. I think the only thing to ponder or bet on would be if the college team would score a TD or not.

Blade82
10-10-13, 19:18
I'm not even sure this Alabama team is as good as they were a couple of years ago. At any rate, I still think the bad pro vs. Great college team wouldn't even be competitive. If you think about it, Alabama maybe has 10-15% of their players who'll go pro, whereas the Jags have 100% who "have" gone pro. The match ups of player against player would be of a huge disparity. I think the only thing to ponder or bet on would be if the college team would score a TD or not.Essentially for a lot of the top teams, all their talents can go pro. Unfortunately its also difficult to see certain talents when they are surrounded so much talent. I agree bama isn't as good as their championship years, but thats like comparing which Bulls championship team was the best. Its not like 10 years ago, football talent is a surplus now. Unfortunately most are all on the bcs teams. Not to mention jags have been bad in the past, but this year seems more than your usual bad.

Lowlys One
10-10-13, 22:41
I'm not even sure this Alabama team is as good as they were a couple of years ago. At any rate, I still think the bad pro vs. Great college team wouldn't even be competitive. If you think about it, Alabama maybe has 10-15% of their players who'll go pro, whereas the Jags have 100% who "have" gone pro. The match ups of player against player would be of a huge disparity. I think the only thing to ponder or bet on would be if the college team would score a TD or not.Hell I'm going out on a short limb here and I'm saying Georgia Bulldogs will take the SEC!

Oldee
10-11-13, 00:39
Long ago, the nfl champs or super bowl champs played college all stars. The series ended in the mid to late 70s I believe. Most games were competituve altho the pros won more. Still; the college guys won their share. Do I think a college team today could beat a junk pro team? Probably not. However, someone incorrectly said at best 5 to 7 go pro on a team like Alabama. Nope. You got to remember that is EVERY year. From freshmen to senior many underclassmen who evenually go pro are starters as early as freshman year. Teams like an Alabama only recruit 4 or 5 star athletes and the typical UH player is 2 or 3 stars at best lol.

DaViper
10-11-13, 02:55
Well trying to get over 50 percent this week here are my picks today.

1-Rutgers +19.

2-Chicago. 7 1/2.

3-Air Force +4.

Record 22-23-1 YTD.

Good luck1-2 day today record 23-25-1 YTD

DaViper
10-12-13, 04:51
1-Stanford. 9.

2-Navy+3.

3-Penn St +2 1/2.

4-Alabama-27.

5-UNLV. 9.

Record 23-25-1 YTD.

Good Luck

DaViper
10-13-13, 01:22
1-Stanford. 9.

2-Navy+3.

3-Penn St +2 1/2.

4-Alabama-27.

5-UNLV. 9.

Record 23-25-1 YTD.

Good Luck2-3 day record 25-28-1 YTD.

Sunday's picks.

1-Seattle. 12.

2-New Orleans +2 1/2.

3-St Louis +7 1/2.

4-Minnesota. 2.

5-Washington +5.

Good luck

Johny Walker
10-13-13, 03:57
Ytd 16-20.

Philadelphia-2. 5.

Detroit. 2.5.

Minnesota-1.

NY Jets. 1.

New England-1.

Dallas-5.

Kansas City-7. 5.

Jacksonville+27

StripedFashion
10-13-13, 05:39
By profession, I am a sports camera man. And whenever I shoot UH games, ESPECIALLY football, my mind always meanders. Usually in the end zone area with all the band geeks (I was one once, so I'm not hating) pounding away.

I like watching the Rainbow dancers getting all nasty and dirty, moving like ho's to the drum line. I also like the new Asian spinner cheerleaders and always chant a "thank you" in my head whenever they spread the aloha with the crotch shot. If I were a UH male cheerleader, I'd probably be that asshole always getting caught smelling my hand every time I prop up the girls by their asses. But the ones I really like are the UH Band Color Guard. You know those girls with all that glittery clothing dancing in the stands just below the marching band.

They are probably the geekiest of the bunch. They all look like good girls, probably upper-class with private school backgrounds and nice asses. The kind that shop online for kinky anime stockings and watch boy on boy faggety-ass anime. FUCK THAT SHIT!

There's also that baton chick. At the San Jose game last week, I was standing next to her at the end zone, watching her shake her ass to the drum line. That tight body, short skirt and hooker make-up. Man! I was honestly getting turned on. I was debating in my head if she was the fermented swamp-ass type or a clean "No Scent" Febreeze female. Sodomize her with her batons. Nah, thats sick. Mo' better my dick.

Mita Uiato in women's volleyball is hot but to an extent. I no like sound dick but her snaggletooth is a bit of a turn off. STILL I would fucking love to smother my face in her palusami. Coconut cream that faka!

And my personal fave, Kama Pascua in Women's Soccer. Whoah, brah! She is hella fine, son! DAMN! She has those sultry bedroom eyes and juicy thighs. Malama the Akua with the Kama Kau Kau. Masarap!

Haha. Seems I needed to get all of that out. Anyway, which UH prospects are your faves to perv on?

Lowlys One
10-13-13, 18:09
By profession, I am a sports camera man. And whenever I shoot UH games, ESPECIALLY football, my mind always meanders. Usually in the end zone area with all the band geeks (I was one once, so I'm not hating) pounding away.

I like watching the Rainbow dancers getting all nasty and dirty, moving like ho's to the drum line. I also like the new Asian spinner cheerleaders and always chant a "thank you" in my head whenever they spread the aloha with the crotch shot. If I were a UH male cheerleader, I'd probably be that asshole always getting caught smelling my hand every time I prop up the girls by their asses. But the ones I really like are the UH Band Color Guard. You know those girls with all that glittery clothing dancing in the stands just below the marching band.

They are probably the geekiest of the bunch. They all look like good girls, probably upper-class with private school backgrounds and nice asses. The kind that shop online for kinky anime stockings and watch boy on boy faggety-ass anime. FUCK THAT SHIT!

There's also that baton chick. At the San Jose game last week, I was standing next to her at the end zone, watching her shake her ass to the drum line. That tight body, short skirt and hooker make-up. Man! I was honestly getting turned on. I was debating in my head if she was the fermented swamp-ass type or a clean "No Scent" Febreeze female. Sodomize her with her batons. Nah, thats sick. Mo' better my dick.

Mita Uiato in women's volleyball is hot but to an extent. I no like sound dick but her snaggletooth is a bit of a turn off. STILL I would fucking love to smother my face in her palusami. Coconut cream that faka!

And my personal fave, Kama Pascua in Women's Soccer. Whoah, brah! She is hella fine, son! DAMN! She has those sultry bedroom eyes and juicy thighs. Malama the Akua with the Kama Kau Kau. Masarap!

Haha. Seems I needed to get all of that out. Anyway, which UH prospects are your faves to perv on?Dam Striped haven't heard from you in a while judging from that and your post, seems you've stopped mongering, whats the deal?

Hinode
10-13-13, 19:52
You're welcome for the JAX +28 pick. I'll take a visit with Monica at CHM for payment!

Small FYI: Hawaii is a cover machine. Hmmm.

H

Johny Walker
10-14-13, 19:00
6-2 for Sunday ytd 22-22

Indianapolis at San Diego

Indianapolis -1

Ytd 16-20.

Philadelphia-2. 5.

Detroit. 2.5.

Minnesota-1.

NY Jets. 1.

New England-1.

Dallas-5.

Kansas City-7. 5.

Jacksonville+27

Lowlys One
10-14-13, 19:57
Wo wait now, who died and made me moderator?