PDA

View Full Version : Sports Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Blade82
07-31-16, 03:44
Anyone else excited! Training camps are officially open!!Training camp and preseason hype got to be the most annoying time of the year. Well maybe with the exception to the combine. Its just an extended time for analyst to pull shit out of their ass and brainwash fans on what's going to happen. Baseball is going to start heating up soon, Olympics is about a week away, and then college begins their season; too much going on from now till opening day to get into training camp.

Blade82
07-31-16, 03:46
New seasons bring new hope, right fellas? Can't wait for my fantasy draft!Not if you're a Browns or Niners fan. LOL.

Harry5142
07-31-16, 13:08
Does anyone have any experience being a bookie here on Oahu? Or know someone who does?

PanochaMan
07-31-16, 13:31
Anyone else excited! Training camps are officially open!!I love training camps and the preseason. Not for the actual games, but because it gives me a chance to see how the scrubs look, and to see where there is chemistry with the starting units. Also, I can see how the coaches schemes look, and if the players on my team have a good grasp of them. Forget listening to the prognosticators and talking heads, I know enough about football to make my own determinations of my team, LOL.

Maxium808
07-31-16, 18:32
I love training camps and the preseason. Not for the actual games, but because it gives me a chance to see how the scrubs look, and to see where there is chemistry with the starting units. Also, I can see how the coaches schemes look, and if the players on my team have a good grasp of them. Forget listening to the prognosticators and talking heads, I know enough about football to make my own determinations of my team, LOL.Yup, agreed.

I like watching hard knocks on hbo. You get to see how talented everyone really is. Even the scrubs. I think this year they got the Rams. Not a Rams fan but love the show. And the city of angels.

AirportUse
07-31-16, 19:34
I love training camps and the preseason. Not for the actual games, but because it gives me a chance to see how the scrubs look, and to see where there is chemistry with the starting units. Also, I can see how the coaches schemes look, and if the players on my team have a good grasp of them. Forget listening to the prognosticators and talking heads, I know enough about football to make my own determinations of my team, LOL.Yup! Me too! It's seeing how things come together, how the new additions look. For a few rookies, you can tell they belong in the league right away. (Of course some take time to get up to speed.). And I love that it tells me there's not much longer!! Yeah baby!

SmoothRider
08-01-16, 00:56
Not if you're a Browns or Niners fan. LOL.LOL! You got that right! Poor Cleveland fans.

HapaBoy86
08-01-16, 04:15
So, what ya think? The bows will win 2 games in 2016/17.

Maxium808
08-02-16, 06:30
I love it when a golfers wins and they show their wives. Congrats Jimmy Walker. Your wife gave me a boner.

Blade82
08-02-16, 11:41
So, what ya think? The bows will win 2 games in 2016/17.Two games shouldn't be a problem as they already are playing a d2 team. Picking another win against UNM or UMASS at home should be very doable. If they are still winless after the Tennessee-Martin game then there could be trouble.

DaViper
08-04-16, 01:50
Was good to see larry beil sport center tonight with Neil evertt.

Blade82
08-04-16, 06:00
Seems okc is going to try make Westbrook their franchise player. Sucks for you Laker fans as you have to wait longer till he becomes a free agent. Good for the league though as it will keep markets like okc competitive. They don't have enough to win the whole thing, but they can still give the top teams rubs to make the scene interesting.

DKong1
08-04-16, 12:26
Seems okc is going to try make Westbrook their franchise player. Sucks for you Laker fans as you have to wait longer till he becomes a free agent. Good for the league though as it will keep markets like okc competitive. They don't have enough to win the whole thing, but they can still give the top teams rubs to make the scene interesting.I'm happy for OKC. They would be screwed if Westbrook left. It's amazing how far the lakers have fallen. I wonder when they become competitive again.

BenFrank
08-04-16, 17:10
I guess they gave up! I wonder if the clubs and balls will be on sale now. Never did play Nike equipment.

Kagasain
08-04-16, 17:27
Anyone else excited for this year Olympics?

Spyda
08-04-16, 20:51
Anyone else excited for this year Olympics?Competition will be fierce. May the best country win. Can't wait for the trampoline and the race walking competitions. J / k! Whatever the event may be. These people get to represent their countries in the ultimate test of pride and sportmanship.

Cosmic Kid
08-04-16, 21:41
What got me to wondering about this is a specific situation, and all of a sudden I became curious if there's any guys on this board who have insider info. Koa and Makuakai Rothman are both great pro surfers and they win surf contests and probably their wins are entirely above board. However, you got to wonder if sometimes those two fellows in particular may receive an unfair boost to the top spots in contests, due to the simple naked fact of who their dad is, and the power he wields here on Oahu's North Shore, and the fear he's able to successfully generate around his persona. I got to thinking, if anyone knows the inside scoops, if there even IS an inside scoop, this would be the perfect venue to let that cat out of the bag since everyone here is hidden behind a screen name, a firewall which cannot be penetrated by the likes of the rather dangerous individual in question. Do you suppose it's conceivable the judges who preside over some local surf contests give biased performance evaluations since they've been intimidated into doing so by the infamous father of the two professional surfers previously mentioned?

Jaritsuh
08-04-16, 23:29
Two games shouldn't be a problem as they already are playing a d2 team. Picking another win against UNM or UMASS at home should be very doable. If they are still winless after the Tennessee-Martin game then there could be trouble.I hope we have more than 2 wins but looking at it realistically maybe two wins this season UNLV would be sweet, but can't ask for much Coach Rolovich 1st year but hope we don't have another Norm Chow (nothing against the former coach). There are inherent draw backs being in the middle of the pacific ocean. Be safe guys.

Lowlys One
08-05-16, 04:25
What got me to wondering about this is a specific situation, and all of a sudden I became curious if there's any guys on this board who have insider info. Koa and Makuakai Rothman are both great pro surfers and they win surf contests and probably their wins are entirely above board. However, you got to wonder if sometimes those two fellows in particular may receive an unfair boost to the top spots in contests, due to the simple naked fact of who their dad is, and the power he wields here on Oahu's North Shore, and the fear he's able to successfully generate around his persona. I got to thinking, if anyone knows the inside scoops, if there even IS an inside scoop, this would be the perfect venue to let that cat out of the bag since everyone here is hidden behind a screen name, a firewall which cannot be penetrated by the likes of the rather dangerous individual in question. Do you suppose it's conceivable the judges who preside over some local surf contests give biased performance evaluations since they've been intimidated into doing so by the infamous father of the two professional surfers previously mentioned?Imo all of Makua's wins, from just watching it on webcast have all been totally legit, as it stands right now he is number 6 on the big wave tour, imo he's going to end up in the top three for this year, if not win the the big wave title, of course provided he can over come some of his injuries and remain reltively healthy, he finished 2nd in 2015. The WSL and Eddie have or had their conficts of interest, but from the WSL's point of view, deliberately hindering or helping any one on tour would not be in their best interest, what could they possibly benefit from helping either son? On the flip side look at what could be lost as a result of deliberately helping or hindering any one, the judging has come a long way from even ten years ago.

People have lost their jobs for simply joking around about the judging, we'd go back to those days trying to get all the judges on one criteria system and that's without any murmurs about improprities, with improprieties they threaten the whole integrity of the league. To much to lose with little to be gained. Makua is easily one of the best big wave rider's in the world, that being said look out for Kai Lenny, this guy is the real deal, already the best sup guy, he may add best big wave (paddle in) rider in the world as soon as this year, really looking like this is his decade, the biggest theatre for growth is the big wave sup surfing, specifically riding "jaws" and what we thought was humanly possible, we are already.

Ondering.

Cosmic Kid
08-05-16, 20:13
Imo all of Makua's wins, from just watching it on webcast have all been totally legit, as it stands right now he is number 6 on the big wave tour, imo he's going to end up in the top three for this year, if not win the the big wave title, of course provided he can over come some of his injuries and remain reltively healthy, he finished 2nd in 2015. The WSL and Eddie have or had their conficts of interest, but from the WSL's point of view, deliberately hindering or helping any one on tour would not be in their best interest, what could they possibly benefit from helping either son? On the flip side look at what could be lost as a result of deliberately helping or hindering any one, the judging has come a long way from even ten years ago.

People have lost their jobs for simply joking around about the judging, we'd go back to those days trying to get all the judges on one criteria system and that's without any murmurs about improprities, with improprieties they threaten the whole integrity of the league. To much to lose with little to be gained. Makua is easily one of the best big wave rider's in the world, that being said look out for Kai Lenny, this guy is the real deal, already the best sup guy, he may add best big wave (paddle in) rider in the world as soon as this year, really looking like this is his decade, the biggest theatre for growth is the big wave sup surfing, specifically riding "jaws" and what we thought was humanly possible, we are already.

Ondering.Dunno if I'm taking this convo off on a tangent too esoteric for this blog, A2? But now that I've found a guy here who is obviously knowledgeable about the surfing scene, I'm seeing my chance to maybe gather some insight into another question that's been on my mind: Hey Lowlys, what's your take on hydrofoil surfboard fins? I think Laird was the first guy to experiment with those to surf big waves. And I recently watched a youtube vid of a surfer successfully riding tiny waves with one of those fins. Do you think hydrofoil fins will eventually find their way into the surf contest arena? What is your opinion of the future of hydrofoil fins on surfboards? Looks to me as if those fins, and their unique characteristics, allow a surfer to ride in various conditions where standard fins simply will not work. On the other hand, I suspect hydrofoil fins must limit performance. I'm guessing it would be impossible to throw big cutbacks or get air etc using a hydrofoil fin.

Hinode
08-09-16, 15:18
Raiders +230 win AFC west.

NYG +220 win NFC east.

GB -190 win NFC north.

UHM "over" 2 wins.

Go bows.

Lowlys One
08-09-16, 17:58
Dunno if I'm taking this convo off on a tangent too esoteric for this blog, A2? But now that I've found a guy here who is obviously knowledgeable about the surfing scene, I'm seeing my chance to maybe gather some insight into another question that's been on my mind: Hey Lowlys, what's your take on hydrofoil surfboard fins? I think Laird was the first guy to experiment with those to surf big waves. And I recently watched a youtube vid of a surfer successfully riding tiny waves with one of those fins. Do you think hydrofoil fins will eventually find their way into the surf contest arena? What is your opinion of the future of hydrofoil fins on surfboards? Looks to me as if those fins, and their unique characteristics, allow a surfer to ride in various conditions where standard fins simply will not work. On the other hand, I suspect hydrofoil fins must limit performance. I'm guessing it would be impossible to throw big cutbacks or get air etc using a hydrofoil fin.I'm not sure exactly what fins you are talking about when you say hydrofoil fins on surfboards as in the one you'd see the boys at Makaha using, most recently Kai Lenny, where the board itself has no contact with the ocean surface except for the fins itself, if those are the ones you're asking about, that will not make it into the surfing arena but instead would create a whole different market and sport just as wind surfing, kite surfing, sup, paddle board racing and soon the hydrofoil which would prolly have its best chance of debuting in the paddle board racing venue creating its own class, similar to surfing contest where there is a long boarding division and bodyboarding division, there is a segment on channel 12 it think its called hawaiian extreme about this topic with Kai Lenny. Now if you meant the V-foil fins (futures) or inside foils (fcs), these fins have changed the way surfing has evolved to today, that in unison with concaves (bottom of the surfboard contours), these fins are high in technology and composites, theres a lot more there than meets the eyes, these fins create cavitation (drag) which in turn creates thrust when turning the board on rail, basically it's like surfing with grip, bite, hold, thrust. The best part about these fins is there qre no minuses, no negatives. Normally in surfing if you want more of something (the positive is paddling power in this case) you opt for a longer board but in turn for easier paddling you're giving up manueverability (the negative in this case), with these v-foil fins they are faster because of the thrust it creates, yet very loose and yet the harder you turn these fins the harder they bite, hold with a much smaller turning radius, yet if you want them to slide you can make them slide as well, these fins have most defineatly changed the way we surf today, thus you see how much they charge for a set of these fins and still have a thriving buisness, a ste of these fins could cost as much as a third of what a new custom board cost.

Lualualei808
08-09-16, 18:53
UHM "over" 2 wins.

Go bows.Go Bows!

This year's team should be better than last years. Bigger stronger and faster. And better offense! At least on paper. IMO.

Alohashorts
08-13-16, 02:47
I got the Olympic fever. So watching the games every chance I get. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is which sport has the best babes. Beach volleyball by far gives the most skin, but these Women 100 m sprinters got ass. I'm kinda giving the nod to them. The gymnast seem like kids so off limits IMHO. Hahaha.

LoseMoney23
08-13-16, 08:06
Two games shouldn't be a problem as they already are playing a d2 team. Picking another win against UNM or UMASS at home should be very doable. If they are still winless after the Tennessee-Martin game then there could be trouble.They should also easily win their bye week and cover as double digit favorites.

Conker
08-15-16, 03:33
Anyone watched the diving competition? Water must've been cold LOL. Not for breast lovers but I like them perky.

DKong1
08-15-16, 15:27
Did you watch Usain Bolt! Unreal. He's so fast that it takes a bad race from him and a perfect race from someone else in order for them to win!

Hinode
08-17-16, 12:29
Diaz or McGregor- who you got?

IMHO, I think the Cocky Conor redeems himself.

I hope someone really knocks him TF out. Every dog has its day, his will come sooner or later.

Lowlys One
08-17-16, 22:24

I hope someone really knocks him TF out. Every dog has its day, his will come sooner or later.For the life of me I just don't know why the hell he's so fixed on fighting Nate, I said it from the first fight and I'm saying it again Nate Diaz strong points are Connors weakpoints on top of the fact that Nate is a much bigger person than Connor, also the first fight Nate never really had a training camp, he took the fight on short notice, yet still had the endurance to weather a Connor fast start, ended up smashing him. Second go around will be even more lopsided, with a full training camp in hand and the knowledge that he already smashed him the first time around, I really don't see a reason why Connor deserves a second shot. Its like th, is ever get into a fight where you beat a guy up and through that process, you know, not think I can lick this guy everytime out and everytime out it just gets easier, than on the opposite side of that spectrum, ever get lick by someone, than from that process you know that no matter what you do this guy is just to much for you to handle, and you never ever look at that guy the same way ever. Connor just to small, Nate just to big and can take your Sunday best punch and remain conscious, Connor prolly thinks,"oh man I just gassed that last fight, I'll train for endurance to remedy this", when in reality the reason you gassed is because your opponent is just to big, to strong, can take much more than you can dish out! Connor just got to fight guys his size.

John Ross
08-18-16, 07:54
I got the Olympic fever. So watching the games every chance I get. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is which sport has the best babes. Beach volleyball by far gives the most skin, but these Women 100 m sprinters got ass. I'm kinda giving the nod to them. The gymnast seem like kids so off limits IMHO. Hahaha.I agree with you on the sprinters. Those long toned legs are hot, but I just wish they had tits. Some of the black chicks are gorgeous! The gymnasts are definitely kids. I swear the Chinese team lied on their birth certs as they all look 12 or 13.

Blade82
08-18-16, 11:45
The gymnasts are definitely kids. I swear the Chinese team lied on their birth certs as they all look 12 or 13.It's not that uncommon for women gymnast in the Olympics to be as young as 13. It's doesn't happen as frequently as before since the roster limit is decreasing.

Honolulu808
08-18-16, 12:53
It's not that uncommon for women gymnast in the Olympics to be as young as 13. It's doesn't happen as frequently as before since the roster limit is decreasing.Lots of mongers pegs providers younger than their real age, putting them in their early 20's when they are really in their 30's.

There is an age limit to compete in the Olympics, countries has been caught with underage competitors before. So in the aftermath they came up with -.

Currently, per the 1997 regulation, gymnasts must be at least 16 years of age, or turning 16 within the calendar year, to compete in senior-level events. For the current Olympic cycle, in order to compete in the 2016 Olympics, a gymnast must have a birth date before January 1, 2001.

SmoothRider
08-18-16, 14:29
I got the Olympic fever. So watching the games every chance I get. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is which sport has the best babes. Beach volleyball by far gives the most skin, but these Women 100 m sprinters got ass. I'm kinda giving the nod to them. The gymnast seem like kids so off limits IMHO. Hahaha.I know she's a little older but there was just something about watching her that got me going. Too bad they lost though. It must have been rough for them to play against Brazil in Brazil. Oh well. Shit happens.

Spartacus77
08-18-16, 17:26
I got the Olympic fever. So watching the games every chance I get. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is which sport has the best babes. Beach volleyball by far gives the most skin, but these Women 100 m sprinters got ass. I'm kinda giving the nod to them. The gymnast seem like kids so off limits IMHO. Hahaha.From everything I've read, most athletes at the Olympic village are in orgy mode as soon as they get there. I read 50,000 condoms were issued to athletes in Rio and they ran midway through the games and had to order more. Everyone is young, totally fit, and ready to unwind from the constant training.

http://www.espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

Has anyone gotten a look at that Jamaican sprinter Elaine Thompson? She has that sultry look to her. You know the male athletes are chasing after her like crazy.

Blake123
08-19-16, 04:09
I know she's a little older but there was just something about watching her that got me going. Too bad they lost though. It must have been rough for them to play against Brazil in Brazil. Oh well. Shit happens.Well, at least she and April Ross got the bronze--against another Brazilian team, though.

Blake123
08-19-16, 04:16
I got the Olympic fever. So watching the games every chance I get. The one thing that keeps popping in my mind is which sport has the best babes. Beach volleyball by far gives the most skin, but these Women 100 m sprinters got ass. I'm kinda giving the nod to them. The gymnast seem like kids so off limits IMHO. Hahaha.Yes, all that and don't discount the diving competition. Some nice-looking asses there--except for the flat-ass Chinese girls.

Blake123
08-19-16, 04:38
Did you watch Usain Bolt! Unreal. He's so fast that it takes a bad race from him and a perfect race from someone else in order for them to win!Saw all of it. Amazing. He also has lots of class in my book. He interrupted his own interview in order to pay respect to the U.S. national anthem. Being Jamaican, he didn't have to do that, but he did.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/usain-bolt-pauses-mid-interview-u-s-national-anthem-article-1.2754622

StripedFashion
08-19-16, 04:53
I dunno about you guys but watching all these US Olympic runners is making my ass freaking horny for black girls LOL. Like Dzamnnn, I wish that trio that made a medal sweep would mop me up that track nice and good. Mommy with the green Joker hair and all.

Yum. My favorite is the mulatto teenage one. Sydney McLaughlin. She looks like that actress who plays Missandei in Game of Thrones. I'd love to splooge my Jon Snow all over that one. Dzamnn!

Memahu
08-19-16, 05:14
Why do the women volleyball players look like models and the women basketball players look like plain Janes? They're about the same height. Women soccer players can't compare to the women volleyball players too.

RiverRat22
08-19-16, 05:30
Why do the women volleyball players look like models and the women basketball players look like plain Janes? They're about the same height.Regardless of the physiques at the very beginning of when they start playing, 2 distinct types of chicks play the 2 different sports. Basketball has alway been a place for butch'ier' chicks, of course with some exceptions. Volleyball is always full of chicks that are girly girls. When I was recruiting, be it High School or College, you always see the Girls Basketball teams are more manly. Volleyball and Field Hockey are the teams you always find the hottest chicks.

Hinode
08-19-16, 11:39
I don't know about you guys, but I used to think Nani Cockett was hot. Just so happened I was half watching UH women's basketball game couple Saturday ago, and Nani was on the halftime show. Just seeing her brought back memories of her days playing hoops.

Damn, she looking thick and healthy. Still fine AF. She when fill out. Nice hips / ass.

Blade82
08-20-16, 11:06
Why do the women volleyball players look like models and the women basketball players look like plain Janes? They're about the same height. Women soccer players can't compare to the women volleyball players too.It's because volleyball pretty just calls for strong legs and cardio. Basketball being a physical sport additionally calls for upperbody strength. Although not as much upper body is needed, the same can also be said in soccer. Hence why you probably see more hotties in soccer than basketball.

BenFrank
08-20-16, 12:54
My vote for the best babes in the Olympics would Womens golf. Maybe not In Bee Park but there are quite a few good looking Korean and Japanese girls. Also Sandra Gal and Ms. Munoz from Spain.

BeaverLiquor
08-20-16, 14:14
I don't know about you guys, but I used to think Nani Cockett was hot. Just so happened I was half watching UH women's basketball game couple Saturday ago, and Nani was on the halftime show. Just seeing her brought back memories of her days playing hoops.

Damn, she looking thick and healthy. Still fine AF. She when fill out. Nice hips / ass.Back when she was playing I always thought Nani Cockett was a total babe. I don't know is it was true, but there were rumors that she was a dyke. Whatever, I still think she is hot! Around the same tome as Nani, there was a new Zealand girl, Tania something I think. She was a total babe too!

Allbust
08-20-16, 18:42

I hope someone really knocks him TF out. Every dog has its day, his will come sooner or later.Putting money on McGregor. I think he will win by KO. And there will be a trilogy either later this year or early next year. Hopefully I can win some money today and go fox hunting tonight.

Peace out.

Kagasain
08-20-16, 21:28
From everything I've read, most athletes at the Olympic village are in orgy mode as soon as they get there. I read 50,000 condoms were issued to athletes in Rio and they ran midway through the games and had to order more. Everyone is young, totally fit, and ready to unwind from the constant training.

http://www.espn.com/olympics/summer/2012/story/_/id/8133052/athletes-spill-details-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

Has anyone gotten a look at that Jamaican sprinter Elaine Thompson? She has that sultry look to her. You know the male athletes are chasing after her like crazy.If they are like some the athletes who have the no sex rule while they are training, then this does not surprise me at all. Especially the ones who still stayed in town but were eliminated from their heat, I imagine they were going for another gold medal after.

Allbust
08-22-16, 12:16
Anyone think they get chance against Cal? I hope they cover +16 at least.

Allbust
08-22-16, 12:20
My bad. Line is at +21 now. Go Bows!

Lualualei808
08-22-16, 19:31
My bad. Line is at +21 now. Go Bows!I kaka and company has to score some points. If not going to be a long night. Cheers Hoo Go Bows!!

DaViper
08-22-16, 20:58
I'm thinking UH covers this week and gets blown out next week.

Puuhale
08-22-16, 21:03
I'm thinking UH covers this week and gets blown out next week.Wow. I plum forgot! It starts this Friday already! I just hope the UH players don't get injured.

DaViper
08-27-16, 05:54
The offense looks better than last year but it's going to be another long season. Defense is horrible.

ItsNotButter
08-28-16, 03:05
The offense looks better than last year but it's going to be another long season. Defense is horrible.Michigan hits 50 points this week after 3rd quarter. Empties the bench in 4 qtr.

Hinode
08-31-16, 23:58
Michgan 1st quarter, half.

My NYG futures bet is looking good. Thank you Tony Homo, for getting injured. Or rather, mahalo Cliff Avril.

H.

Kumuman
09-01-16, 02:16
Michigan hits 50 points this week after 3rd quarter. Empties the bench in 4 qtr.UH hits the travel doldrums for the 2 cd week in a row but this trip. Welcome to Michigan 60 + thousand fans in their season opener?

It's going to be a looong plane trip back.

Allbust
09-03-16, 03:19
Michgan 1st quarter, half.

My NYG futures bet is looking good. Thank you Tony Homo, for getting injured. Or rather, mahalo Cliff Avril.

H.Following on Michigan 1st quarter and 1st half. Let's go win some money.

Go Blue!

Captin Crunch
09-03-16, 13:25
Following on Michigan 1st quarter and 1st half. Let's go win some money.

Go Blue!Looking Good.

ItsNotButter
09-03-16, 14:43
Michigan hits 50 points this week after 3rd quarter. Empties the bench in 4 qtr.Actually 56 pts and that's a great win for me. Beat the house!!

Redneck 1
09-04-16, 04:47
As every NFL fan knows by now, three NFL players -- Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid of the San Francisco 49ers and Jeremy Lane of the Seattle Seahawks -- have refused to stand for the National Anthem. CBS Sports calls the resulting controversy "a scorching hot topic in America".

Of course, you might assume that some old white guy with a forum name like "Redneck" is going to be critical of those NFL players.

Yet, I actually support their decision. It's not against the law and it doesn't violate any NFL rules. I think it's fine that they're exercising their freedom of expression and their freedom of dissent, both of which are longstanding American traditions, in support of their beliefs (even if I don't share all of their beliefs). It's especially impressive because they're willing to endure public vilification from many football fans and other people; risk potential damage to their football careers (NFL management and coaches generally dislike non-conformists, troublemakers and others who cause "distractions"); and put future corporate endorsement income in jeopardy.

Personally, as a libertarian I don't stand for the National Anthem myself, because of its absurd "the land of the free" garbage, in addition to its "in God is our trust" lyrics (although that part is seldom sung). Neither do I stand for or recite the Pledge of Allegiance, with its biased "one Nation under God" claim and its blatant falsehood of "liberty and justice for all," lol.

So what do you think about this current NFL controversy? Any opinions are welcome.

Liampark808
09-04-16, 11:27
To be totally honest, I find the whole situation somewhat hilarious and ironic. I can't believe the media and public make such a big deal over the whole situation and vilify him by calling him unamerican. The irony is that by exercising his right to protest and freedom of speach, he in fact may be more American than those who criticize him. He felt there was a grave injustice and spoke up about it. In exercising his rights, I can't see anything more American than that. Some may say he dishonors those who died to provide him the opportunity to have those rights, but I think he actually honors them by using them. Most people would probably look the other way in fear of public criticism or just laziness. In fact those who constantly criticize or seek to quiet him would be the true unamericans, since they would be trying to deny him his basic constitutional rights and further oppress him. Sounds like communism if you ask me. But of course they have the right to their opinions as well. Just my opinion as we'll. I'll step down off the soap box now.

Memahu
09-04-16, 18:11
So what do you think about this current NFL controversy? Any opinions are welcome.This is like the Freedom of Speech intro that was in VHS porn movies. Remember them. Guys just fast forward past it because let the porn or the football games begin.

Hinode
09-08-16, 11:10
What a great first week of college football. Very nice. And profitable.

Who's ready for some NFL? Who you cheering for tonight?

ItsNotButter
09-11-16, 13:15

Who's ready for some NFL? Who you cheering for tonight?Anybody that plays UH.

DKong1
09-11-16, 20:22

Who's ready for some NFL? Who you cheering for tonight?Wow! That was great! Close thrilling games that came down to the end. And still a few more games to go! I wonder if the patriots and belichick will beat the cardinals??

BenFrank
09-12-16, 03:29
Did you see the Chiefs Chargers game? Was nice to see Alex Smith come from behind and win. Just wondering where the Niners would be if he was still there. May be the same place? Bottom of the barrel.

Allbust
09-18-16, 01:32
Anyone played the UH game? I took Arizona -24. Looking good so far 37-7. Hope it keeps up so I have some play money tonight.

Peace out.

ItsNotButter
09-25-16, 02:06
Ariz Den Balt Oak against the line.

ItsNotButter
09-25-16, 16:23
Pitt over.

SD.

Rams.

Hinode
09-28-16, 17:01
Pitt over.

SD.

Rams.Late reply, but Thank you for your honesty and upfront wagers. Not bad. Depending on your number for Baltimore, looks like you had a juice day or small win. Congratulations.

Lowlys One
09-28-16, 17:25
Alright as some of you may know, when it comes to college football my views on who the best team ends up being, is simple, who is the best team to start with, meaning I give high\ most all consideration to who has the best recruiting classes, so far, so good Alabama has been my choice. But I'm not here writing about Alabama, I think my views will work well on deciding other teams as well. Saturday for instance has Louisville at Clemson, the line is Louisville -2, my formula says take Clemson, not only will they win but should be favored by 10, as far as recruiting is concerned there is no comparing the two schools, Clemson has by far a much better past four years of recruiting, which is what I'm concerned with, Clemson by two possesions! And by the way by my formula Florida State, yes the guys with no defense, should beat Clemson when they meet later this year, Florida State has been only second to Alabama when it comes to recruiting rankings. Clemson versus Florida State = Florida State!

Oppa808
10-02-16, 14:34
Alright as some of you may know, when it comes to college football my views on who the best team ends up being, is simple, who is the best team to start with, meaning I give high\ most all consideration to who has the best recruiting classes, so far, so good Alabama has been my choice. But I'm not here writing about Alabama, I think my views will work well on deciding other teams as well. Saturday for instance has Louisville at Clemson, the line is Louisville -2, my formula says take Clemson, not only will they win but should be favored by 10, as far as recruiting is concerned there is no comparing the two schools, Clemson has by far a much better past four years of recruiting, which is what I'm concerned with, Clemson by two possesions! And by the way by my formula Florida State, yes the guys with no defense, should beat Clemson when they meet later this year, Florida State has been only second to Alabama when it comes to recruiting rankings. Clemson versus Florida State = Florida State!It was much an pretty even game but it came down to two quarters. Big second quarter for Clemson and just when you think it was going to be a blowout Louisville comes back in the third. Clemson's experience playing in big games last year was the difference. Both Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson played solid against defenses focused on stopping them. It was a good game to watch unfortunately for Louisville they came up a yard short. I hope they both make the playoffs in a rematch.

Lowlys One
10-07-16, 00:01
It was much an pretty even game but it came down to two quarters. Big second quarter for Clemson and just when you think it was going to be a blowout Louisville comes back in the third. Clemson's experience playing in big games last year was the difference. Both Deshaun Watson and Lamar Jackson played solid against defenses focused on stopping them. It was a good game to watch unfortunately for Louisville they came up a yard short. I hope they both make the playoffs in a rematch.Yes this game was far closer than what I forsaw. Big contributing factor that I have not considered is Coaching, which is quite difficult and often wrong in acessing, on any given play, game or season. For the most part all the perrineal top ten teams have good coaching, often not enough to offset bad / great recruiting. Was this the case here, could be, if game played in Louisville, I'd have to give the edge to Louisville. Louisville=3 star recruits, Clemson=3 and 4 star recruits. As for Louisville making it into the playoffs, still more than likely not going to happen. With Washington winning big over Stanford, if they run, they in. Michigan / Ohio St. , winner is prolly in. Bama if they can win out and that's a big if with Mississippi around the corner, because believe it or not Mississippi is right up there with the L. S. you. 's, Ohio St's. , not quite Florida st. Level but half step below, 4 star recruits all over, and an occasional 5 star too. ! Then Clemson, as for the Big 12, I'd pick Louisville maybe even Houston before anyone from that conference. I' ve got to say Deshaun while not as spectacular as Lamar, has done all that can be asked of him, in a very difficult time where expectations are National Championship or bust, he has come true and is the real deal, no doubt. Lamar, Michael Vick says he is bigger and has a better arm than he has, is unreal, but with his style of play he's going to need to get bigger to have a career in the and. F. L. , either that or get some lessons from Russell "the franchise" Wilson, in taking hits and sliding to avoid hits, does this guy ever take a hit in which he falls backwards ala are. G. -3?

Ninja Boots V2
10-07-16, 02:06
Getting in to Vegas early Sunday morning and need to make some scripts so I can go to HobbyshopLV.

Any good NFL picks for this Sunday haha. But seriously.

Hinode
10-07-16, 10:56
I think uh wins this one outright.

Go bows.

Captin Crunch
10-07-16, 14:42

Go bows.Win Outright!!

Jaritsuh
10-07-16, 15:04
Getting in to Vegas early Sunday morning and need to make some scripts so I can go to HobbyshopLV.

Any good NFL picks for this Sunday haha. But seriously.NE -10.5, Philadelphia -3, Indianapolis -4. 5, Baltimore +4 and if you loose no blame me, blame Sports. But then that is gambling. Good Luck! And just enjoy there is no sure thing but computer simulations gives us something to blame besides our stupidity. Be safe and if driving up there be aware of those out of state plates they cut you off like there is no tomorrow crossing 3 lanes to cut in front of you. Wait a minute that happens here too, just this morning. That shit head, where's the fire. This is a F* Island where you going, really?

Parlay: 2 game or three game no more than that and make some scripts hopefully. Even three going be hard 50 % chance or less again good luck!

Jaritsuh
10-07-16, 22:23
Stopped by for short one, Ashley said she will be open for the game tomorrow and will be serving a mini buffet, simple kine. Eggs, Spam, Bacon and sausage plus rice. Brother Jerome will be bar tending and J will be bar tending. She is particular on bar set up so hopefully bar will be ready for game time. Just FYI. Be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue after the game.

Jzjz
10-09-16, 04:00
Stopped by for short one, Ashley said she will be open for the game tomorrow and will be serving a mini buffet, simple kine. Eggs, Spam, Bacon and sausage plus rice. Brother Jerome will be bar tending and J will be bar tending. She is particular on bar set up so hopefully bar will be ready for game time. Just FYI. Be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue after the game.Where is this Ashley's you speak of? College or pro games do they show? What time does it open? Sounds like fun, food, football.

Redneck 1
10-10-16, 02:10
Where is this Ashley's you speak of?Although I can't speak for the original poster, there is an Ashley's Lounge on the Ewa/mauka corner of the Sheridan Street/Kamaile Street juncture, across Sheridan Street from the Ewa side of the Keeaumoku Walmart.

FreshCatch
10-12-16, 01:46
Heading to Vegas this weekend. Anyone got solid picks for this weekend's football games?

Oppa808
10-12-16, 03:14
Heading to Vegas this weekend. Anyone got solid picks for this weekend's football games?If I was a betting man Steelers -7 and Broncos under 45 look good on Sunday.

Captin Crunch
10-12-16, 04:09
Heading to Vegas this weekend. Anyone got solid picks for this weekend's football games?I should have placed a bet at Hawaii -5 when it first opened. Now it's Hawaii -9. How high will it go? -11? -13?

Hinode
10-12-16, 09:45

Go bows.How about them rainbow warriors?! Over 2 for the season baby! No be scade. Lay the points. Down with the running rebs!

Botoman
10-15-16, 01:27
You guys think UH attendance will top 25,000 on this homecoming game with UNLV or more like 20,000 or how about 30,000?

Allbust
10-15-16, 13:33
You guys think UH attendance will top 25,000 on this homecoming game with UNLV or more like 20,000 or how about 30,000?Probably because it is homecoming. I just hope they can cover the 9 points. Go Warriors!

Blade82
10-15-16, 13:42
You guys think UH attendance will top 25,000 on this homecoming game with UNLV or more like 20,000 or how about 30,000?Between 25-30 k because of homecoming and more importantly the little win streak they got going.

GrumpyKong
10-15-16, 19:48
How about them rainbow warriors?! Over 2 for the season baby! No be scade. Lay the points. Down with the running rebs!Hawaii belongs in Div III. Will not cover the 9 1/2 and our University should cut football as the athletic dept losses money on football every year. That's why students tuition just keep on going up up up.

Botoman
10-15-16, 20:36
Prediction for tomorrow's sports headlines.

ROLO GOES LOLO As Bows Rout UNLV!

SUNSHINE BURNS VEGAS As QB Brown torches UNLV for 400 yards total offense.

ROYAL FLUSH FOR UH DEFENSE Turning UNLV offense to shet in route of rebels.

LAKALAKA POUNDS the FAKAH and scores 4 tDs on Rebels.

Anyone out there have more suggestions or comments?

Happy Seeker 8
10-15-16, 21:23
Prediction for tomorrow's sports headlines.

ROLO GOES LOLO As Bows Rout UNLV!

SUNSHINE BURNS VEGAS As QB Brown torches UNLV for 400 yards total offense.

ROYAL FLUSH FOR UH DEFENSE Turning UNLV offense to shet in route of rebels.

LAKALAKA POUNDS the FAKAH and scores 4 tDs on Rebels.

Anyone out there have more suggestions or comments?You got it! Once they get going. They keep going. Or "ROLO"- ing on -Covering -9 easy. And "over" the total by end of 3rd quarter! 38-17 by end of 3 & 55-30 FINAL!

Allbust
10-16-16, 16:55
Tough homecoming loss last night against UNLV. I hope they can bounce back against Air Force on the road. Go Warriors!

Lualualei808
10-16-16, 19:13
Tough homecoming loss last night against UNLV. I hope they can bounce back against Air Force on the road. Go Warriors!CHEESE HOOO! Go Warriors! They'll be baacccck!

Way better than last couple of years.

Blade82
10-17-16, 11:36
Tough homecoming loss last night against UNLV. I hope they can bounce back against Air Force on the road. Go Warriors!Will be very tough at Air Force, with the altitude. But if they can at least stay in striking distance the whole game, that will tell us how tough this team is.

Redneck 1
10-17-16, 18:25
According to the most recent NCAA statistics for the 128 FBS teams, here are 10 categories in which the UH football team most needs to improve.

Penalties imposed: ranked 125 out of 128 teams, so they really need to reduce those penalties.

Scoring defense: 122 of 128 teams.

Yards penalized: 121 of 128 teams.

Total defense (yards allowed per game): 120 of 128 teams.

Third-down conversion percentage allowed (defense): 120 of 128 teams.

Rushing defense: 119 of 128 teams.

Turnover margin: 116 of 128 teams.

Passing efficiency defense: 115 of 128 teams.

Turnovers lost: 113 of 128 teams.

Punt return defense: 107 of 128 teams.

Blade82
10-18-16, 07:48
According to the most recent NCAA statistics for the 128 FBS teams, here are 10 categories in which the UH football team most needs to improve.

Penalties imposed: ranked 125 out of 128 teams, so they really need to reduce those penalties.

Scoring defense: 122 of 128 teams.

Yards penalized: 121 of 128 teams.

Total defense (yards allowed per game): 120 of 128 teams.

Third-down conversion percentage allowed (defense): 120 of 128 teams.

Rushing defense: 119 of 128 teams.

Turnover margin: 116 of 128 teams.

Passing efficiency defense: 115 of 128 teams.

Turnovers lost: 113 of 128 teams.

Punt return defense: 107 of 128 teams.It was evident from the first game of the season the D will be a big issue. I basically accepted its a lost cause for the season and can only hope the offense can pickup more of the slack.

Redneck 1
10-18-16, 16:12
It was evident from the first game of the season the D will be a big issue. I basically accepted its a lost cause for the season and can only hope the offense can pickup more of the slack.Yes, it's statistically clear that the defense is the primary overall problem. Hawaii is scoring a respectable average of 30.4 points per game, but is allowing an average of 38.9 points per game, a deficient 0.781 ratio. By comparison, consider the leader of the West Division (Mountain West Conference), San Diego State, at 2-0 conference and 5-1 overall. San Diego State is scoring an average of 30.8 ppg, almost identical to Hawaii, but is allowing an average of only 20.0 ppg, which produces a very good 1.54 ratio.

PanochaMan
10-19-16, 03:57
Yes, it's statistically clear that the defense is the primary overall problem. Hawaii is scoring a respectable average of 30.4 points per game, but is allowing an average of 38.9 points per game, a deficient 0.781 ratio. By comparison, consider the leader of the West Division (Mountain West Conference), San Diego State, at 2-0 conference and 5-1 overall. San Diego State is scoring an average of 30.8 ppg, almost identical to Hawaii, but is allowing an average of only 20.0 ppg, which produces a very good 1.54 ratio.Part of the reason for those San Diego State numbers is their awesome running back. Not only does he help with the offensive numbers, but he helps with their time of possession, keeping their opponents off of the field. Looking forward to the game aginst them if for no other reason than to say that I saw the Heisman winner.

Hinode
10-19-16, 10:09
Donnel Pumphrey going to rush for 300 yards against UH before the coach pulls him out of the game. Kid is legit.

Captin Crunch
10-19-16, 13:18
Donnel Pumphrey going to rush for 300 yards against UH before the coach pulls him out of the game. Kid is legit.Sdsu to cover the first half?

LoseMoney23
10-20-16, 13:41
Sdsu to cover the first half?This guy is like what Marshall Faulk was to UH in his playing days.

Captin Crunch
10-22-16, 04:50
Hawaii +17 or Air Force-17? What you think? I'm going Air Force.

Blade82
10-22-16, 12:03
Hawaii +17 or Air Force-17? What you think? I'm going Air Force.Eh, well Air Force hardly loses at home but they also don't run up the score. UH probably will struggle against the option, but everything will have to go Air Force way to cover a -17 spread. With UH offense being decent this year I would take the points instead, but play small.

Allbust
10-22-16, 13:45
Hawaii +17 or Air Force-17? What you think? I'm going Air Force.I think UH will struggle to keep up with AF. I do not see them getting blown out.

Good luck!

Puuhale
10-22-16, 15:15
This guy is like what Marshall Faulk was to UH in his playing days.Yeah, you got that right. Marshall Faulk vs. UH was like a man among boys.

Donnel Pumphrey is small, but I hope he makes it big in the NFL. I enjoy watching him play.

Rod Farva
10-22-16, 17:58
Hawaii wins!

We beat those Blue Falcons!

Spyda
10-22-16, 18:39
Alot of happy houses right now.

Jaritsuh
10-22-16, 20:46
Alot of happy houses right now.LIKE THE CAPT. Went the other way, but happy, Hawaii finally is getting on track, even if it did cost me my beer money. They did their homework and the team that wanted it the most got it. Good for Coach Rolovich and the Football program. It is really about time.

Puuhale
10-23-16, 02:15
The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! And they're going crazy!

And I know you footballers don't care. And I don't care that you don't care.

Lowlys One
10-23-16, 07:23
Yeah, you got that right. Marshall Faulk vs. UH was like a man among boys.

Donnel Pumphrey is small, but I hope he makes it big in the NFL. I enjoy watching him play.The reason why Pumphrey is breaking and will hold most if not all of Marshall Faulk's previous records is because he will play four seasons to Faulk's three. But that's the only negative thing I can say about Donnel, imo he has a running style more suited for the and. F. L. , coming out of college than Faulk. Donnel despite his size or lack there of, has a more straight ahead make you miss just enough so I can break your arm tackle running style, Faulk out of college had a running style more in the mold of a Barry Sanders, lot of lateral or side to side juking, run twenty yards to get six yards, I don't recall anyone dusting Hawaii quite like him. As for Donnel I agree, he is a joy to watch, slighly smaller than Faulk on paper, but looks a bit smaller in real life than Faulk if my recollection is correct. I believe he will be a great punt returner in the and. F. L. , maybe make the hall that way, eventually even starting as a rb. For some team.

Blade82
10-23-16, 09:51
The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! The Cubs win the pennant! And they're going crazy!

And I know you footballers don't care. And I don't care that you don't care.Oh I cared, probably not much cub fans in Hawaii anyway unless you're from there. I might be the only local boy who loves the Cubs since childhood. Being in my 30's, my life almost feels complete ALMOST LOL. One more series to go, problem is believeland stands in the way. One fairy tale isn't going to have a good ending.

Lualualei808
10-23-16, 09:52

And I know you footballers don't care. And I don't care that you don't care.I care. Go Cubs and how about them BOWS! CHEEHOOO!

Blade82
10-23-16, 10:06
LIKE THE CAPT. Went the other way, but happy, Hawaii finally is getting on track, even if it did cost me my beer money. They did their homework and the team that wanted it the most got it. Good for Coach Rolovich and the Football program. It is really about time.I had hoped my advice to the Capt would have saved members money. I'll admit had the line been like Air Force -10, I probably would have called to give the points instead. I just don't ever trust teams who play option type offenses to blowout unless the matchup is very overmatched. I played Air Force in the past to kill chow's UH teams at home and they failed do so. If there is any other lesson to be learned after today, that would be wise not to play against UH the rest of the season(pending injuries). Even if they lost today in OT, it still would have shown how tough this team is. I honestly would have said they had a better chance to beat Boise. I know some may think that's crazy especially since UH never won at Boise. But the altitude at Falcon stadium is such a disadvantage, even the best teams in the nation have a hard time when they play there.

Allbust
10-29-16, 15:23
I will be taking UH -3 against the Lobos today. Go Warriors!!

LoseMoney23
10-31-16, 18:12
All you Cowboys fans were really lucky to cover. For you Eagles fan I bet you thought the spread was covered? Anyway watch out tonight as the Bears / Vikings game. Cutler is hanging on a string with coach Fox who wants to ship him out. Bears defense is ranked 11th now. The Vikings can't run the ball. Close game within the numbers.

Johny Walker
10-31-16, 19:41
All you Cowboys fans were really lucky to cover. For you Eagles fan I bet you thought the spread was covered? Anyway watch out tonight as the Bears / Vikings game. Cutler is hanging on a string with coach Fox who wants to ship him out. Bears defense is ranked 11th now. The Vikings can't run the ball. Close game within the numbers.I think it will close also.but pulling for the Vikings.

Blade82
11-02-16, 11:24
I'm so nervous, yet stoked for game 7 of the World Series. I've been a Cubs fan since childhood and the fact that the curse could end tomorrow got me all pumped. I can see though Indians are going to come out guns blazing. Francona made sure to keep his relief fresh, their ace is pitching, and rumor is the stadium is going recreate the Ricky Vaughn entrance. I usually don't mind the fact the all star game determines home field for the championship, but this is making me change my feelings LOL.

Lualualei808
11-03-16, 02:15
I'm so nervous, yet stoked for game 7 of the World Series. I've been a Cubs fan since childhood and the fact that the curse could end tomorrow got me all pumped. I can see though Indians are going to come out guns blazing. Francona made sure to keep his relief fresh, their ace is pitching, and rumor is the stadium is going recreate the Ricky Vaughn entrance. I usually don't mind the fact the all star game determines home field for the championship, but this is making me change my feelings LOL.The Cubs win the pennant, the Cubs win the pennant!! Cheehoo! What a game!

Blade82
11-03-16, 05:30
The Cubs win the pennant, the Cubs win the pennant!! Cheehoo! What a game!Man whoever watched game if you thought that was rollercoaster, imagine being a fan of one of the teams. I went from joy to ready to breakdown in the eighth, then back to joy. That rain delay didn't help either or did it? I can't explain the feeling but I can die a happy man now. LOL Feel bad for anybody who missed the game. I'm sure even the casual fan would have enjoyed it. Don't know when or if we'll see another championship like that again.

Captin Crunch
11-03-16, 05:48
Man whoever watched game if you thought that was rollercoaster, imagine being a fan of one of the teams. I went from joy to ready to breakdown in the eighth, then back to joy. That rain delay didn't help either or did it? I can't explain the feeling but I can die a happy man now. LOL Feel bad for anybody who missed the game. I'm sure even the casual fan would have enjoyed it. Don't know when or if we'll see another championship like that again.It was an awesome game. It was too bad one team had to win and one had to lose.

Sukme
11-03-16, 13:22
Will SDSU score 42 points in the first half and cruise to victory?

Puuhale
11-03-16, 13:38
Man whoever watched game if you thought that was rollercoaster, imagine being a fan of one of the teams. I went from joy to ready to breakdown in the eighth, then back to joy. That rain delay didn't help either or did it? I can't explain the feeling but I can die a happy man now. LOL Feel bad for anybody who missed the game. I'm sure even the casual fan would have enjoyed it. Don't know when or if we'll see another championship like that again.I chewed off all my fingernails, and had several mini heart attacks. IMHO, Maddon should have left in Hendricks longer, and he brought in Chapman too soon.

But, what do I know. They let the Indians back in the game. And now they're World Series champions. What a marathon season to test one's resolve.

I'm happy for Cubs and their fans.

Lowlys One
11-03-16, 23:23
Man whoever watched game if you thought that was rollercoaster, imagine being a fan of one of the teams. I went from joy to ready to breakdown in the eighth, then back to joy. That rain delay didn't help either or did it? I can't explain the feeling but I can die a happy man now. LOL Feel bad for anybody who missed the game. I'm sure even the casual fan would have enjoyed it. Don't know when or if we'll see another championship like that again.Congratulations and yes to the casual fan that was a nail biter, every single pitch of every single inning, even better than the Giants\Mets play-in game, which I think is a great addition for baseball's post season. Baseball can be intense when micro managed for a game, physically, cognitively and emotionally, read it somewhere that said baseball player are the most athletic of the three major sports, idk, I think footballers are but who knows. I know this though Shane Victorino, who was hawaii's fastest human a few years in a row I believe, wasn't really known in the bigs as a fast guy.

LoseMoney23
11-05-16, 03:45
Will SDSU score 42 points in the first half and cruise to victory?Little too much but they'll score 42 for the game. Hawaii is terrible against the run and Sd state will roll 52-17.

CardSource52
11-05-16, 13:18
Does anyone see a upset of Alabama against LSU? Alabama sometimes has 1 bad game a year and still make it to the playoff. Is this the game?

LoseMoney23
11-05-16, 19:37
Does anyone see a upset of Alabama against LSU? Alabama sometimes has 1 bad game a year and still make it to the playoff. Is this the game?I got LSU Neb and Kentucky as dogs to cover and SD st to roll.

Sukme
11-10-16, 14:01
UH to cover?

Stoner R
11-10-16, 23:08
UH to cover?Ugh, hard to say after that drubbing they got last week.

LoseMoney23
11-11-16, 01:23
UH to cover?UH will not cover against Boise State. Final 45-10 Boise wants to get into the better bowl games.

Jaritsuh2
11-11-16, 21:29
UH will not cover against Boise State. Final 45-10 Boise wants to get into the better bowl games.I think you are right, 17.5 not enough of a spread to take HI Sportsline thinks HI and points but if Boise is on they will blow out Hawaii if not, the spread maybe just enough. You called it last week. Good for you. Should have made some money.

AlwaysFishing
11-13-16, 03:27
UH will not cover against Boise State. Final 45-10 Boise wants to get into the better bowl games.Thanks LM23.

I pressed it on Boise state. I regret not play the halftime. Damn.

Mahalo for you insight.

Hinode
11-15-16, 12:20
Strange feeling as shitty as Fresno is, they cover versus Hawaii.

Shades of Timmy Chang getting massacred. Or dawgs covering versus Air Force.

Captin Crunch
11-15-16, 18:51
Strange feeling as shitty as Fresno is, they cover versus Hawaii.

Shades of Timmy Chang getting massacred. Or dawgs covering versus Air Force.I heard on the radio that Hawaii has an outside chance of going to a bowl if they win their last 2 games.

LoseMoney23
11-16-16, 07:28
I heard on the radio that Hawaii has an outside chance of going to a bowl if they win their last 2 games.The only bowl open is the Toilet Bowl.

DaViper
11-16-16, 14:35
This year's UH team has a shitty record and isn't good at all but they have improved big time under Rolo then they were under Chow. Hopefully if Rolo can get his recruits in UH Football can be respectable again. Keep in mind 4 losts came to Michigan, Boise, San Diego st, Cal which even the best UH teams would have a hard time beating.

Spyda
11-16-16, 15:03
Agreed. Hiw soon people forget how awful the program was under chow. Rolo is taking the team in the right direction.

This year's UH team has a shitty record and isn't good at all but they have improved big time under Rolo then they were under Chow. Hopefully if Rolo can get his recruits in UH Football can be respectable again. Keep in mind 4 losts came to Michigan, Boise, San Diego st, Cal which even the best UH teams would have a hard time beating.

Redneck 1
11-16-16, 16:24
The only bowl open is the Toilet Bowl.In my view, there are now too many bowl games. Last year, three teams with losing records in the regular season (San Jose State, Minnesota and Nebraska) were nonetheless allowed to play in bowl games in order to fill empty slots.

This season there are forty bowl games (not including the national championship game) with a total of eighty slots to fill. They include such wonderful "classics" as the Marmot Boca Raton Bowl, the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl, the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl, the Quick Lane Bowl, the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, and the Popeye's Bahamas Bowl, lol. So again, there might be some teams with losing regular-season records going to bowl games.

Spartacus77
11-16-16, 17:17
Agreed. Hiw soon people forget how awful the program was under chow. Rolo is taking the team in the right direction.Even though it's getting better, Rolo's success hasn't brought huge crowds back to the stadium. I guess it's going to take a while. Wish him well, as well as the team.

LoseMoney23
11-16-16, 18:12
In my view, there are now too many bowl games. Last year, three teams with losing records in the regular season (San Jose State, Minnesota and Nebraska) were nonetheless allowed to play in bowl games in order to fill empty slots.

This season there are forty bowl games (not including the national championship game) with a total of eighty slots to fill. They include such wonderful "classics" as the Marmot Boca Raton Bowl, the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl, the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl, the Quick Lane Bowl, the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, and the Popeye's Bahamas Bowl, lol. So again, there might be some teams with losing regular-season records going to bowl games.Wouldn't UH be better off moving to Divison II? At least the games will be more entertaining and the mainland teams would love to visit Hawaii. So what if we have an enrollment advantage. Maybe we'll put more people in the stadium. ?

Spyda
11-16-16, 21:32
Even though it's getting better, Rolo's success hasn't brought huge crowds back to the stadium. I guess it's going to take a while. Wish him well, as well as the team.Bottom line is putting up wins. I hoped the team would be competitive in the last 2 games but, it was a good reality check and a reminder about how we are still rebuilding from an already failed rebuilding of the program. Don't get me wrong I grew up watching UH football. I'll always root for UH. This is what we have. Like it or not.

Captin Crunch
11-17-16, 00:26
Tar Heels coming here Friday to play the Bow. What will be the line? I'm giving the points!

GraveDiggah
11-17-16, 02:12
Tar Heels coming here Friday to play the Bow. What will be the line? I'm giving the points!Yes sir, you are correct. I would guess the line would be UNC -24.5. The basketball bows struggled against Florida Atlantic winning 64-63. I believe the tar heels can score at will against UH. As for me, the play tonight was Indiana -1. Lebron James, cheers to you since you did not play tonight, it was a fairly easy victory for the Pacers.

Captin Crunch
11-17-16, 06:58
Yes sir, you are correct. I would guess the line would be UNC -24.5. The basketball bows struggled against Florida Atlantic winning 64-63. I believe the tar heels can score at will against UH. As for me, the play tonight was Indiana -1. Lebron James, cheers to you since you did not play tonight, it was a fairly easy victory for the Pacers.GD,

Would love to hear your daily picks, whether it be football or basketball.

Redneck 1
11-17-16, 09:05
Wouldn't UH be better off moving to Divison II? At least the games will be more entertaining and the mainland teams would love to visit Hawaii. So what if we have an enrollment advantage. Maybe we'll put more people in the stadium. ?Perhaps you mean moving to FCS rather than all the way down to "Division II" (which is mostly for small schools and uses a partial scholarship model). I recall that previously some people were speculating that isn't feasible because most of the FCS schools couldn't afford the expenses of football travel to Hawaii, and that Hawaii (with lower football income from being in the FCS) couldn't afford travel to FCS games on the mainland. However, I think that alternative should at least be seriously investigated. If the move were to the Big Sky Conference, Hawaii would be playing football with schools at the level of (for example) Cal Poly, Portland State, Eastern Washington, Sacramento State and UC Davis.

GraveDiggah
11-17-16, 13:29
GD,

Would love to hear your daily picks, whether it be football or basketball.Thursday November 24.

San Diego at UCLA College Basketball. San Diego +27.

Nas123
11-18-16, 04:11
Thursday November 24.

San Diego at UCLA College Basketball. San Diego +27.Nice call. I was busy and forgot to tail but cheers to you! Houston ML would have been a killer too for whoever had the balls to bet that LOL.

Captin Crunch
11-18-16, 11:27
Thursday November 24.

San Diego at UCLA College Basketball. San Diego +27.Great pick.

Captin Crunch
11-18-16, 11:34
What you think? NC tonight? -25 at the game and -14.5 at the half?

LoseMoney23
11-19-16, 17:45
Both teams are bad but Fresno is at home. The weather is in the high 60's game time. UH will cover the 3 on this one. Lets just say they better.

GraveDiggah
11-19-16, 21:43
NCAA Football.

New Mexico at Colorado State. Pick: New Mexico +7. 5. As we all know, not every play is a guarantee, so don't shoot me if this doesn't come through. Best of luck to all my fellow mongers.

Happy Mongering,

Grave Diggah.

Botoman
11-20-16, 03:55
What a game. St Louis breaks Kahuku state championship run. St Louis qb and Alabama verbal commit is the #1 ranked dual threat quarterback in the nation and just broke the state career passing record held by another St Louis bruddah who held the NCAA career passing record. What a relief to go out as a state champ then to the Tide to win national championships sitting on the bench backing up current Bama QB a freshman on the best team in the nation. Roll Crusaders.

DaViper
11-20-16, 05:26
What a game. St Louis breaks Kahuku state championship run. St Louis qb and Alabama verbal commit is the #1 ranked dual threat quarterback in the nation and just broke the state career passing record held by another St Louis bruddah who held the NCAA career passing record. What a relief to go out as a state champ then to the Tide to win national championships sitting on the bench backing up current Bama QB a freshman on the best team in the nation. Roll Crusaders.I was thinking is Tua wasting college career going to Alabama now that freshmen qb hurt about to lead Bama to Championship and I don't think he is good enough to play in nfl so he be at Bama another 3 years before Tua gets his chance unless qb gets injured? MAYBE Tua redshirt a year?

Botoman
11-20-16, 08:08
I was thinking is Tua wasting college career going to Alabama now that freshmen qb hurt about to lead Bama to Championship and I don't think he is good enough to play in nfl so he be at Bama another 3 years before Tua gets his chance unless qb gets injured? MAYBE Tua redshirt a year?Never thought about current QB not good enough for NFL but you right. Great college talent, not transfer to NFL. Our boy is supposed to visit USC & Oregon, but now those two have freshman QBs with NFL size arm strength & are thought of as the future of the program. Maybe UCLA is best bet to play early. Our boy does not have NFL size like Oregon & Titans local QB. Barely 6-0 vs 6-4. Doesn't have sprinter speed like our heisman winner, 4. 9 vs 4. 5. But he does have an accurate arm and quick release and intangibles.

Maybe going to Bama and sitting will prepare our boy like it did another Poly QB who sat at UH and is now head coach at Navy & very successful. This is more likely scenario to follow in these shoes it barefoot because local. At Bama get the Sabah mana and Kiffen guidance if he stays. Being around best college head coach & offensive coordinator in the game will help. Plus the Bama name & connections will help to get coaching jobs in the future. Sho knows, maybe he could be graduate assistant coach wherever his brother chooses to go to college.

Hinode
11-21-16, 15:29
Bah. I went opposite. Colorado state, and, of course Fresno state.

Local1234
11-21-16, 23:05
Never thought about current QB not good enough for NFL but you right. Great college talent, not transfer to NFL. Our boy is supposed to visit USC & Oregon, but now those two have freshman QBs with NFL size arm strength & are thought of as the future of the program. Maybe UCLA is best bet to play early. Our boy does not have NFL size like Oregon & Titans local QB. Barely 6-0 vs 6-4. Doesn't have sprinter speed like our heisman winner, 4. 9 vs 4. 5. But he does have an accurate arm and quick release and intangibles.

Maybe going to Bama and sitting will prepare our boy like it did another Poly QB who sat at UH and is now head coach at Navy & very successful. This is more likely scenario to follow in these shoes it barefoot because local. At Bama get the Sabah mana and Kiffen guidance if he stays. Being around best college head coach & offensive coordinator in the game will help. Plus the Bama name & connections will help to get coaching jobs in the future. Sho knows, maybe he could be graduate assistant coach wherever his brother chooses to go to college.He would be a good RB at Bama.

Botoman
11-22-16, 02:11
He would be a good RB at Bama.Agree would be a good RB at Bama because the line is so good anyone would be a good RB there. His 4. 9 40 speed not fast enough to be a great RB. No breakaway speed and not big enough to be pure bruiser.

Allbust
11-23-16, 03:30
What was the line for UH / UH-Hilo? I am pretty sure they UH covered easily. Maybe was like -15 or more.

Shoots bros.

GraveDiggah
11-23-16, 04:27
College Basketball. The Citadel at Arizona State. Pick Arizona State -24. Once again gentleman, these are for entertainment purposes only.

Grave Diggah.

Hinode
11-23-16, 14:40
Any braddahs bet hockey online? Could use some tips for betting the money line. Shoots.

Sukme
11-23-16, 21:48
Steelers by 14 enjoy.

GraveDiggah
11-24-16, 04:52
What was the line for UH / UH-Hilo? I am pretty sure they UH covered easily. Maybe was like -15 or more.

Shoots bros.I have no clue. The house I go with did not have this line. My guess is because they were playing UH Hilo, a Division II Team, this matchup was off the board.

GraveDiggah
11-24-16, 13:40
College Basketball. Louisville VS Witchita State. Pick: Witchita State -2. Game starts approximately 9:30 AM.

AlwaysFishing
11-24-16, 13:50
Try these. No promises though. Play at your own risk.

Minnesota sorry late.

Steelers.

Cowboys.

A&M.

Jaritsuh2
11-24-16, 14:46
Try these. No promises though. Play at your own risk.

Minnesota sorry late.

Steelers.

Cowboys.

A&M.Went same way except Detroit, home team and turkey day they play good at home. Pittsburg no brainer sb 14 points as another brother pointed out, think Dallas good for 10 spread, plus at home.

Happy thanksgiving! Everyone.

AlwaysFishing
11-24-16, 19:29
Went same way except Detroit, home team and turkey day they play good at home. Pittsburg no brainer sb 14 points as another brother pointed out, think Dallas good for 10 spread, plus at home.

Happy thanksgiving! Everyone.Bol to us today Braddah.

Bradford gift wrapped your Detroit play. I hate him. Let's pound the man today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Hinode
11-29-16, 12:54

Shoots bros.After some research, don't think there was a line. Hawaii won by 31, so you right. Probably would have been double digit spread for sure.

H.

Hinode
11-29-16, 12:57
College Basketball. The Citadel at Arizona State. Pick Arizona State -24. Once again gentleman, these are for entertainment purposes only.

Grave Diggah.Braddah GD,

Mahalo for your college basketball picks. Yeah I know you haven't been winning, but I appreciate your honesty. Do you normally play just sides, or do you look at their totals too? I'm going to try and dabble a little. Will let you know how I do. I suck at NHL and NBA currently.

So sad,

NCAAF is coming to an end.

H.

GraveDiggah
11-29-16, 14:00
Braddah GD,

Mahalo for your college basketball picks. Yeah I know you haven't been winning, but I appreciate your honesty. Do you normally play just sides, or do you look at their totals too? I'm going to try and dabble a little. Will let you know how I do. I suck at NHL and NBA currently.

So sad,

NCAAF is coming to an end.

H.For the most part, I play sides, but once in a while, I will play the over under.

LoseMoney23
11-30-16, 05:36
Don't know why the line is Dallas -3 but I'll surely give the points on this one. Maybe a fixed game for Vegas. Nah I'll still ride them Cowboys.

Lowlys One
12-01-16, 08:01
Don't know why the line is Dallas -3 but I'll surely give the points on this one. Maybe a fixed game for Vegas. Nah I'll still ride them Cowboys.Minnesota at home, offense barely there, but defense, once thought of as nfl's best, is still solid, take over games at times, Vikings on a slide but is due for a big win and that's what the Cowboys represent, Vikings should be ready to play.

Hinode
12-04-16, 13:31
Minnesota at home, offense barely there, but defense, once thought of as nfl's best, is still solid, take over games at times, Vikings on a slide but is due for a big win and that's what the Cowboys represent, Vikings should be ready to play.Sorry for the late post.

Stealth Boy
12-05-16, 02:54
Wow, those were some exciting games Saturday. Glad I vegged out to watch. All that excitement, made me tired but not too tired to venture out that night. And that's for another forum.

Stealth Boy
12-05-16, 02:56
BTW I think the commitee got it right. Feel bad for Penn state though.

AsianSize
12-05-16, 03:07
Minnesota at home, offense barely there, but defense, once thought of as nfl's best, is still solid, take over games at times, Vikings on a slide but is due for a big win and that's what the Cowboys represent, Vikings should be ready to play.House wins! Good call. Vegas got this one right. Saved me some kala. Was going to ride Dallas.

Shengnu888
12-05-16, 11:02
BTW I think the commitee got it right. Feel bad for Penn state though.UH got snubbed again.

AsianSize
12-07-16, 02:41
Got dubs -4 over the clips tomorrow. Might be an AMP visit to celebrate if they come tru.

Captin Crunch
12-07-16, 11:01
Got dubs -4 over the clips tomorrow. Might be an AMP visit to celebrate if they come tru.Will dubs make a statement to the nba and crush the clippers? I think they do.

AsianSize
12-08-16, 09:19
Will dubs make a statement to the nba and crush the clippers? I think they do.Whoop! There it iz!

Thanks dubs. We going get some tonight.

LoseMoney23
12-08-16, 17:12
Whoop! There it iz!

Thanks dubs. We going get some tonight.GS again today. Utah makes you play defense but got to play the Warriors.

AsianSize
12-08-16, 21:44
GS again today. Utah makes you play defense but got to play the Warriors.I going stay away from dis one but good luck my bruddah. I would luv to ride dubs for the whole season. Probably make out.

AsianSize
12-09-16, 12:28
I got the Raps -1. 5 over the Celts. In reality a Rap would bussup one Celt anyway.

FunInHawaii
12-09-16, 13:23
Tomorrow's game Navy vs Army the line looks fishy. I know it's a rivalry game and Navy struggled last week against a Temple team that has great defense but -6? Really? Navy won this game like 15 straight. Other than last week Navy put up some serious points. Why only -6?

LoseMoney23
12-09-16, 17:36
I going stay away from dis one but good luck my bruddah. I would luv to ride dubs for the whole season. Probably make out.Played over and lost.

Going with Ind today.

Maxium808
12-09-16, 17:51
Tomorrow's game Navy vs Army the line looks fishy. I know it's a rivalry game and Navy struggled last week against a Temple team that has great defense but -6? Really? Navy won this game like 15 straight. Other than last week Navy put up some serious points. Why only -6?I got to go with Navy -6 since I was a navy man way back in my hay days.

AsianSize
12-09-16, 23:28
I got the Raps -1. 5 over the Celts. In reality a Rap would bussup one Celt anyway.Been on one roll lately. Celebration maybe tomorrow. Mahalo Raps!

FunInHawaii
12-09-16, 23:49
I got to go with Navy -6 since I was a navy man way back in my hay days.I always enjoy watching this game every year. This year should be a good game. If I win I will visit a AMP. LOL.

LoseMoney23
12-10-16, 00:22
Played over and lost.

Going with Ind today.Lost with Ind. Damm.

Beaver808
12-10-16, 00:49
I got to go with Navy -6 since I was a navy man way back in my hay days.I like Navy too. I think they will light up Army after last week's performance. Army's defense sucks. Navy can stop the run but have trouble against the pass. Go Navy.

AsianSize
12-10-16, 01:50
Lost with Ind. Damm.Eh, we all win some and we all lose some my bruddah. Hopefully we win more den we lose. I'll post my picks when I get that feeling. Keep your head up.

FunInHawaii
12-10-16, 02:15
I like Navy too. I think they will light up Army after last week's performance. Army's defense sucks. Navy can stop the run but have trouble against the pass. Go Navy.Forgot the great quarterback for Navy is hurt. Also Army had a extra week to prepared. Line now down to -4. 5. More confused now.

AlwaysFishing
12-10-16, 16:06
Let's try these today gang.

Oklahoma +4. 5.

Butler -3.

Ohio St. -9. 5.

VCU -2. 5.

Mich +8. 5.

Army +6.

Bol.

Hinode
12-10-16, 16:10
Midshipmen halftime, game, and the over 47.

Beaver808
12-10-16, 16:26
Couldn't decide so played the over.

AsianSize
12-10-16, 18:02
Going wit Dubs again -10 vs the Grizz.

They should spank'um cause bears hibernate in the winter.

Lualualei808
12-10-16, 19:17
GO ARMY!

And Verne Lundquist!!

What a game. True National Champions!

CHEEHOOO!!

FunInHawaii
12-10-16, 19:50
Crap lost the over on Navy game. Need some solid picks for NFL picks so I can spend some money at a AMP. LOL.

LoseMoney23
12-11-16, 03:09
Crap lost the over on Navy game. Need some solid picks for NFL picks so I can spend some money at a AMP. LOL.Denver and Minn.

AsianSize
12-11-16, 04:58
Going wit Dubs again -10 vs the Grizz.

They should spank'um cause bears hibernate in the winter.C'Mon. Man. Conley out and you guys can't even win the game. I'll be back!

AlwaysFishing
12-11-16, 13:02
Oregon -12.

Florida +2. 5.

Captin Crunch
12-11-16, 13:13
Oregon -12.

Florida +2. 5.Today's games??

AlwaysFishing
12-11-16, 14:36
Today's games??Yes. They're playing today.

AsianSize
12-11-16, 16:39
I no remember last night but got my picks today.

Hawks -3 over the packs.

Falcons -6. 5 over the rams.

I guess I took the 2 birds but hope nobody no knockout 2 birds wit one stone.

AlwaysFishing
12-11-16, 17:48
Try these.

Pho -2. 5.

NYK-2.

FunInHawaii
12-12-16, 13:53
After a 2-2 split on Sunday morning and went 3-1 afternoon set got the win with Giants. Seems like Giants has Dallas's number. I got Baltimore tonight. New England just not the same without Gronk. Baltimore been playing good ball lately and Flacco has some weapons now. The defense is not as strong as the Super Bowl time but seems they are getting better. But as always New England is a tough place to win with Brady in. Good Luck. Need funds for AMP. LOL.

MightyMouth
12-12-16, 15:06
After a 2-2 split on Sunday morning and went 3-1 afternoon set got the win with Giants. Seems like Giants has Dallas's number. I got Baltimore tonight. New England just not the same without Gronk. Baltimore been playing good ball lately and Flacco has some weapons now. The defense is not as strong as the Super Bowl time but seems they are getting better. But as always New England is a tough place to win with Brady in. Good Luck. Need funds for AMP. LOL.I agree. Too easy to take New England at home. So I'm playing Baltimore. Hope the weather doesn't change the game. I know it's a long shot but playing Baltimore money line. Small amount but since I'm parlaying with the over the payout is pretty good. Good luck everyone.

AsianSize
12-12-16, 19:50
After a 2-2 split on Sunday morning and went 3-1 afternoon set got the win with Giants. Seems like Giants has Dallas's number. I got Baltimore tonight. New England just not the same without Gronk. Baltimore been playing good ball lately and Flacco has some weapons now. The defense is not as strong as the Super Bowl time but seems they are getting better. But as always New England is a tough place to win with Brady in. Good Luck. Need funds for AMP. LOL.I got to go wit the Pats. Time to drink some sam adams.

Stealth Boy
12-12-16, 21:11
I'm heading down to home bar to meet up with my friends to watch the game. I hope I don't get distracted by some hotties. No complaining though. Go Pats!

AsianSize
12-13-16, 00:54
I got to go wit the Pats. Time to drink some sam adams.Waz squeez'in but pats come tru. To pissed to go party tonight but will celebrate later in the week.

AsianSize
12-14-16, 18:39
Got to go wit the spurs -7 over the celts and thunder +8 vs jazz. They was bad yesterday but hopefully westbrook explode all over them.

FunInHawaii
12-14-16, 20:49
Got to go wit the spurs -7 over the celts and thunder +8 vs jazz. They was bad yesterday but hopefully westbrook explode all over them.I like the thunders today. Playing with line and also money line. Spur is my team so kind of bias but Spurs win but they don't try to blow teams out like golden state or Cleveland do. Celtics are play games really close except for that Orlando game. Tough one but have to go with the spurs. Confident they will win but will they cover?

AsianSize
12-14-16, 22:36
Got to go wit the spurs -7 over the celts and thunder +8 vs jazz. They was bad yesterday but hopefully westbrook explode all over them.WTF, LA is out for rest. They betta cover. Nba turning into the resting league.

Hinode
12-15-16, 09:58
Today's pick:

Rams +15.

Under 39.5.

Captin Crunch
12-15-16, 10:11
Today's pick:

Rams +15.

Under 39.5.I like it H bro.

Hinode
12-15-16, 10:12
WTF, LA is out for rest. They betta cover. Nba turning into the resting league.Yup. Took spurs too. But faded cavs because I knew they were going to rest their big 3. Took Memphis -7 for the win. Be careful.

FunInHawaii
12-16-16, 14:47
I got Philadelphia, Houston and tornado today.

Scott4
12-17-16, 01:02
I got Philadelphia, Houston and tornado today.La played pretty good tonight.

FunInHawaii
12-17-16, 07:40
The college bowl has started. Any good pick? I like New Mexico today. Can't wait to see Alabama vs Washington and Wisconsin vs USC. That quarterback for USC is going to be something else next year.

AsianSize
12-17-16, 20:40
Was one hard work week and now cruzing at the crib. Going stay home for the VanZant vs Waterson fight. Dats some mean hotties. Wonder if they like do one 3 some. They can full mount me anytime.

LoseMoney23
12-18-16, 13:44
GB Pitt and NE.

LoseMoney23
12-18-16, 21:01
GB Pitt and NE.Tampa Bay with 7.

LoseMoney23
12-19-16, 20:38
Carolina to keep it close (+ 6. 5).

AsianSize
12-19-16, 20:46
Carolina to keep it close (+ 6. 5).Yup, dats what I think.

GraveDiggah
12-20-16, 03:42
Pick for Tuesday, December 20.

Idaho State at BYU. Pick BYU -22.

LoseMoney23
12-20-16, 18:53
W. Kentucky -7 to cover.

AlwaysFishing
12-20-16, 19:57
W. Kentucky -7 to cover.I like w. Kentucky also.

Scott4
12-21-16, 03:17
I like w. Kentucky also.You guys are hot.

LoseMoney23
12-21-16, 03:19
Wyoming (+10) against the spread.

Captin Crunch
12-21-16, 04:22
Wyoming (+10) against the spread.Ats but what about straight up? I think byu.

GraveDiggah
12-21-16, 04:33
Western Michigan at UCLA. Pick UCLA -28.5.

Captin Crunch
12-21-16, 05:19
Western Michigan at UCLA. Pick UCLA -28.5.Already on it.

Hinode
12-21-16, 11:23
Ats but what about straight up? I think byu.Risking $100 to win $340 on Wyoming today. Straight up.

When I saw them beat Boise earlier this year, this ain't your average crappy cowboys team.

Shock the world, baby. Man enough to post my picks before start times.
good luck to all

HeineHeine
12-21-16, 15:13
Wisconsin (-8) to win, over westmichigan.

Michigan (-7) to win over fl. State.

Col. State (-15) to win over Idaho.

And, against all logic, Wash (+14.5) over Alabama, becoz no matter who wins Alabama will not cover the spread on this game, for multiple reasons.

Hinode
12-22-16, 12:00
Risking $100 to win $340 on Wyoming today. Straight up.

When I saw them beat Boise earlier this year, this ain't your average crappy cowboys team.

Shock the world, baby. Man enough to post my picks before start times.
good luck to allMy asshole puckered up as Cowboys QB let it fly. Game sealing INT-but Cowboys covered with the points. Almost.

LoseMoney23
12-22-16, 19:51
Giants and CSU agains't the spread.

AlwaysFishing
12-23-16, 10:53
Let's try E. Michigan today.

Captin Crunch
12-23-16, 17:19
Let's try E. Michigan today.I'm going with LaTech and Troy.

FunInHawaii
12-24-16, 19:35
Hope Hawaii wins despite being a 7 point underdog. We are at home so anything can happen. Good luck Hawaii!

AsianSize
12-25-16, 00:34
I should've had more fate in the bows. Was scared so neva play.

MightyMouth
12-25-16, 18:02
Hope Hawaii wins despite being a 7 point underdog. We are at home so anything can happen. Good luck Hawaii!Where was this team all season. They ran the ball well and also had a nice passing attack. I think we will do well with QB next season. Just has to work on defense like every year. Congratulations warriors.

GraveDiggah
12-26-16, 20:24
Cleveland at Detroit. Pick Detroit -5. I expect a letdown from the Cavaliers today after huge win yesterday against the Warriors. As always, anything can happen in the world of sports betting. Good luck guys.

Grave Diggah.

Hinode
12-27-16, 12:17
Cleveland at Detroit. Pick Detroit -5. I expect a letdown from the Cavaliers today after huge win yesterday against the Warriors. As always, anything can happen in the world of sports betting. Good luck guys.

Grave Diggah.Nice. LBJ was a scratch. Seriously. Got to pay attention to these NBA lineup changes.

Good call braddah.

Beaver808
12-27-16, 18:27
The game I'm looking forward to the most is the Rose bowl. USC vs Penn St. Two young QB that will be superstars next year. I think these two teams could compete in the playoffs. Penn St beat Ohio St and USC trashed Washington. Can't wait.

FunInHawaii
12-27-16, 22:30
I like USC in the Rose bowl. I predict USC with at good lead in the first half and Penn a state will make a comeback but USC by 3. Also people may not agree but I predict a upset Washington over Alabama. And finally Ohio state over Clemson.

MightyMouth
12-27-16, 22:40
Nice. LBJ was a scratch. Seriously. Got to pay attention to these NBA lineup changes.

Good call braddah.Got burned on the Clippers against the Lakers. I though only Griffin was out but once I found out Paul was out I knew I was doomed. Than Redick gets hurt and all hopes were gone. Without Paul in the lineup the Clippers don't run smoothly.

Beaver808
12-28-16, 17:44
Wow unbelievable that most of the dogs in this year college bowl games the dogs are winning out right. Yesterday was 4-0 out right by the dogs. Imagine you played money line in all 4! Or even better a 4 team money line parlay yesterday. LOL. You would have enough $$$ to visit lots of AMP. LOL.

AlwaysFishing
12-28-16, 22:26
Neb +3.

S. Alabama +13.

Tcu +1.

NC +3. 5.

Bol everyone.

MightyMouth
12-28-16, 22:35
Neb +3.

S. Alabama +13.

Tcu +1.

NC +3. 5.

Bol everyone.I do like Nebraska and NC but can't trust TCU. No idea who S Alabama is.

AlwaysFishing
12-29-16, 02:18
I do like Nebraska and NC but can't trust TCU. No idea who S Alabama is.They're a team that is a make or bust. I'm counting on a team that's happy to be in a bowl.

MightyMouth
12-29-16, 03:01
They're a team that is a make or bust. I'm counting on a team that's happy to be in a bowl.Good point. But the level of competition during the regular season may be different. But it's a school from Alabama so you never know.

Jaritsuh2
12-29-16, 12:16
Neb +3.

S. Alabama +13.

Tcu +1.

NC +3. 5.

Bol everyone.LOL been a rough season, but the dogs are winning so far why not, TCU like Air Force is hit or miss why not. Games are getting limited, but above all have fun and don't bet the mortgage. Have a safe holidays guys. And although this may not pertain to most of us. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight enough people have already passed this holiday season. Be safe!

Beaver808
12-29-16, 20:00
Looks like another day for the underdogs in college bowl games. May have to go with Oklahoma State now.

AsianSize
12-30-16, 04:51
I get Clemson +3 and Washington +13.5.

I might be on crack but like the huskies win outright. Tired of bama. Not hating but just like see other teams step up. Fold tide.