PDA

View Full Version : Homers

Ohboy
08-20-13, 18:07
Talked to a dancer at Bobby's today, and she mentioned a club called Homers. She said it is a private club and is at 47th and McDowell. Any one heard of it or been there. Did a search and found no hits.

Werewolf0956
08-21-13, 13:08
http://www.homersbar.com/

Talked to a dancer at Bobby's today, and she mentioned a club called Homers. She said it is a private club and is at 47th and McDowell. Any one heard of it or been there. Did a search and found no hits.

Ohboy
08-22-13, 17:14
Thanks. I guess I should check google first. Looks like the old members only bar, from the pics. She said nude dances for 40, but I know she was being a salesman. Anyone been there lately? Used to get some good dances and reasonable beer prices.

Horny Dog #2
08-24-13, 17:41
Thanks. I guess I should check google first. Looks like the old members only bar, from the pics. She said nude dances for 40, but I know she was being a salesman. Anyone been there lately? Used to get some good dances and reasonable beer prices.That would be interesting if the old members only was back in action with a new name.

On the same street (essentially next door) , there was another bar that I thought had even better dances than Members Only, even though Members Only seemed to get more mentions here. I don't recall what was the name of the other place. The two places typically alternated nights. Members Only was on Wednesdays and Fridays, and the other place was on Tuesdays and Saturdays (if I recall correctly, as it's been a few years now.)

Gary Man
08-25-13, 00:12
First thing I thought, when I saw this thread: This can't be good, more unwanted attention. It WAS decent. Was raided a couple months back. Not like it was before. A friend told me not as many dancers, and they were now wearing pantyhose. I have not gone recently. Perhaps it's time for a re-visit.

MeLoveuLonTime
02-12-15, 12:34
First thing I thought, when I saw this thread: This can't be good, more unwanted attention. It WAS decent. Was raided a couple months back. Not like it was before. A friend told me not as many dancers, and they were now wearing pantyhose. I have not gone recently. Perhaps it's time for a re-visit.Yeah they have to wear pasties as well now.

SouthSideRed
02-15-15, 00:44
Yeah they have to wear pasties as well now.I used to hang out here years ago when it was Members Only, on which they to they have dancers working here? A bit of a drive for me, but worth it if they have entertainment.