PDA

View Full Version : Unsolicited Message

Amping Around
08-09-13, 22:04
I recieved a text message on my phone tonight."Hi, this is Angela. I'm a 29 years old Chinese massage therapist. Visiting grayslake until Aug 20." Then leaves a number. Has anyone else received this text? How did she get my cell number? Seems kind of odd to me. I won't be trying this out, since I don't recognize the number. I'm thinking sting of some sort.

Ron M
08-09-13, 22:21
I wouldn't even call that number. Sounds like whoever texted you is trying to use the "Asian Girl" ploy to somehow snare you. Best to post that number in case anyone else receives that kind of Text. Thanks for the warning.

Amping Around
08-10-13, 08:04
I wouldn't even call that number. Sounds like whoever texted you is trying to use the "Asian Girl" ploy to somehow snare you. Best to post that number in case anyone else receives that kind of Text. Thanks for the warning.This is the number Angela texted to me. 312-753-8191. I did some checking, and it looks like it is located at an Apt. I haven't been there for over a year and I never give the number out. There is an ad on BP for it, but I still don't trust it. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but is it possible they got busted, and LE took the phones and is now trying to fill their coffers.

WorthSr
08-10-13, 12:52
I received the same unsolicited text on Wednesday.

Amping Around
08-12-13, 13:33
Ok, little head thought long and hard and decided to take the plunge. Nice looking girl, but not the 25 or 29 like I was led to believe. Has the boobs pushed up when you first enter, but when the over shoulder boulder holder comes off, they hang. Not terrible, but they hang. Doesn't speak much english. Everything offered except the prized back door, but does doggy, mish, CG and CBJ. $.6 for the hour, but not really a clock watcher. Was able to shower, solo, after everything was done. It's a 2 call setup. The only downfall, and the only time she spoke a little bit better english, was at the end, when getting ready to leave, she mentioned a tip. Next time baby. I would repeat if she was going to be in the area longer, to give me time to replenish the monger fund.

Ron M
08-12-13, 13:37
Ok, little head thought long and hard and decided to take the plunge. Nice looking girl, but not the 25 or 29 like I was led to believe. Has the boobs pushed up when you first enter, but when the over shoulder boulder holder comes off, they hang. Not terrible, but they hang. Doesn't speak much english. Everything offered except the prized back door, but does doggy, mish, CG and CBJ. $.6 for the hour, but not really a clock watcher. Was able to shower, solo, after everything was done. It's a 2 call setup. The only downfall, and the only time she spoke a little bit better english, was at the end, when getting ready to leave, she mentioned a tip. Next time baby. I would repeat if she was going to be in the area longer, to give me time to replenish the monger fund.Glad it worked out OK for you. If you like her, then you've found your Provider.

Amping Around
08-13-13, 14:45
Glad it worked out OK for you. If you like her, then you've found your Provider.She might of become a regular go to, but she is only here until the 20th, then she's going to NY. No telling what the next one will look like.

Ron M
08-14-13, 02:22
She might of become a regular go to, but she is only here until the 20th, then she's going to NY. No telling what the next one will look like.Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll find a local Provider you can see on a regular basis. Good Luck.