PDA

View Full Version : Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan

Diginonomous
08-07-13, 13:59
Normally from Chicago area but was on a business trip up there. Posted an ad on CL and got plenty of hits. Granted not all the greatest looking but some well worth it. Only got a chance to hook up with one girl. Lower 20's, single mom, bigger than what pics showed but she's also about 6'0. She more than made up for it by her dick sucking skills. I mean, she still needed to be coached a bit but she can suck the chrome off a bumper. Damage was minimal. Picked her up and dropped her back off at her place near Calumet.

TwistedBrother
08-07-13, 14:41
Wow, you get a major two thumbs up for that! Goes to show there are girls almost EVERYWHERE who will put out if the price is right. You just have to be creative in finding them.

DontCareAtAll
08-07-13, 22:14
Wow that's way up there. Had to Google it to find out where it even was.

Diginonomous
08-08-13, 09:40
Yeah I got a good amount of hits. It always worth it to try. I planned ahead and started running the ad about a week before I got up there and ran it a couple times. Just to give myself some time.

Waxon1
08-08-13, 14:38
I just wonder what section you ran your ad in? Was it casual encounters or

Men seeking women section? I have found the men seeking women section seems to be more productive.

Yeah I got a good amount of hits. It always worth it to try. I planned ahead and started running the ad about a week before I got up there and ran it a couple times. Just to give myself some time.