PDA

View Full Version : Kiddie Bars

DudleyBoys
08-06-13, 23:17
Kiddie bars are different from Korean bars and I think its time to have its own Thread.

Right now I would say the kiddie bars are Michelle's, Lush, Limelight, Thai Angel, LZ, and Club XO.

Lush is blowing up right now because a bunch of the girls from geisha house moved there when it closed. Some of the other girls went Club XO and Thai Angel. Everyone's favorite Mariko is working at club xo and of course back seats of cars.

Uki Eater
08-06-13, 23:37
Kiddie bars are different from Korean bars and I think its time to have its own Thread.

Right now I would say the kiddie bars are Michelle's, Lush, Limelight, Thai Angel, LZ, and Club XO.Where is this Limelight? I haven't gone hostess twinkie bars in a few months.

DudleyBoys
08-06-13, 23:40
Where is this Limelight? I haven't gone hostess twinkie bars in a few months.Its a few spots down from Lush on the other side of side street inn I think they just remodeled or are just finishing it up so it might not be open at the moment.

Secret Agent
08-07-13, 00:44
Its a few spots down from Lush on the other side of side street inn I think they just remodeled or are just finishing it up so it might not be open at the moment.They're open. 4am bar, they usually closed on Sundays.

Boto Boy
08-07-13, 03:20
What are the distinguishing characteristics of a "kiddie bar"?

Oldee
08-07-13, 05:17
The bar above Damour is a kiddie bar. I don't know if they have hostesses but lots of young local girls and guys hang out there. Speed on Sheradon next to Meadow gold is probably one too but not sure.

LittleBoto
08-07-13, 06:17

Right now I would say the kiddie bars are Michelle's, Lush, Limelight, Thai Angel, LZ, and Club XO.

Lush is blowing up right now because a bunch of the girls from geisha house moved there when it closed. Some of the other girls went Club XO and Thai Angel. Everyone's favorite Mariko is working at club xo and of course back seats of cars.Sorry, I don't understand. What is a kiddie bar?

RadioHazard
08-07-13, 06:54
These bars are interesting to me. But to set the record. I would think there is min chance of play in these places right? Unless its a freebie.

Lush is blowing up right now because a bunch of the girls from geisha house moved there when it closed. Some of the other girls went Club XO and Thai Angel. Everyone's favorite Mariko is working at club xo and of course back seats of cars.

ThatGuy65
08-07-13, 08:43
Didn't geisha house reopen under a new owner?

John Ross
08-07-13, 09:44
Sorry, I don't understand. What is a kiddie bar?Bars where the youngsters (twentysomethings) tend to congregate.

DudleyBoys
08-07-13, 13:21
The bar above Damour is a kiddie bar. I don't know if they have hostesses but lots of young local girls and guys hang out there. Speed on Sheradon next to Meadow gold is probably one too but not sure.Speed is just a local bar

DudleyBoys
08-07-13, 13:22
Didn't geisha house reopen under a new owner?Yeah and they already got screwed over by the owner of the building. I heard the mama there, young girl named Rachel, is looking for a new spot.

DudleyBoys
08-07-13, 13:25
Sorry, I don't understand. What is a kiddie bar?It's a hottest bar that has young local girls that tend to bring in young local guys. The girls usually care more about having fun than making money so lots of shots with not much play, but if you do it right you can find yourself getting some hot lap dances and play for nothing

Spartacus77
08-07-13, 21:48
It's a hottest bar that has young local girls that tend to bring in young local guys. The girls usually care more about having fun than making money so lots of shots with not much play, but if you do it right you can find yourself getting some hot lap dances and play for nothingCaveat to that statement: in order to get free play, you probably need to be young or young at heart. If you are more than 10 years older than the hostesses, you probably aren't getting laid for free. Just a hot drinking companion in her early 20's. I doubt they want sex from a monger old enough to be their father.

DudleyBoys
08-07-13, 22:39
Caveat to that statement: in order to get free play, you probably need to be young or young at heart. If you are more than 10 years older than the hostesses, you probably aren't getting laid for free. Just a hot drinking companion in her early 20's. I doubt they want sex from a monger old enough to be their father.Maybe good thing I still look young haha

CynicalJ
08-08-13, 02:04
Caveat to that statement: in order to get free play, you probably need to be young or young at heart. If you are more than 10 years older than the hostesses, you probably aren't getting laid for free. Just a hot drinking companion in her early 20's. I doubt they want sex from a monger old enough to be their father.So does it work the other way around old hostess giving free play to young guy?

DudleyBoys
08-09-13, 03:29
Went to XO tonight the whole bar had guys but there was only a few women in the whole place. I think maybe 4 counting the bartender. Some drunk guy told me a should be fucking bitches every night and that I looked like I worked for the Italian Mafia. I bailed after a couple drinks.

I guess the last owner of geisha house is reopening next week and it will be known as geisha lounge. Not sure where but expect a grand opening coming up soon.

Hiho07
08-10-13, 03:13
This place is under rated. PM for details no play but I've got a secret

Aloha2014
08-10-13, 20:40
Went to XO tonight the whole bar had guys but there was only a few women in the whole place. I think maybe 4 counting the bartender. Some drunk guy told me a should be fucking bitches every night and that I looked like I worked for the Italian Mafia. I bailed after a couple drinks.

I guess the last owner of geisha house is reopening next week and it will be known as geisha lounge. Not sure where but expect a grand opening coming up soon.That place is hit or miss for girls, especially on week nights. I think some of the girls don't bother coming in until Mama phones them and says there the place is loaded with customers.

DudleyBoys
08-12-13, 02:01
So pissed I didn't know about their lingerie bday party that happened this past week the pics on their instagram are nice. I always wonder why the mamas don't post more about these events because even the oldees would come out for that.

Kagasain
08-12-13, 05:46
Went to the LZ bar but it was around 2 in the morning so was closing girls looked to be hot some went home but heard others were going to Lush and Limelight, didn't follow but maybe I'll go next week

Kbat69
08-13-13, 02:21
pics on their instagramHow do I find their instagram page?

Van Deventer
08-13-13, 03:23
Check out the profile picture on the Lush Lounge FB page. Very nice.

DudleyBoys
08-13-13, 03:52
Check out the profile picture on the Lush Lounge FB page. Very nice.I wish it was still like that around there

DudleyBoys
08-16-13, 16:28
Wow this place has a new group of girls and damn they are hot. I do not care if they play or not cause just watching them dance around is awesome.

XO cafe is starting to suck they only have a couple girls that work there and they are either table hopping a lot or to busy on their phones to notice anyone around them. Ran into the girls that last worked in geisha house doesn't look like they are reopening after all. They said they will either go XO or Limelight. If they go limelight that place will be ridiculous Already 10 hot chicks in there now add another 10. There goes my paycheck haha

Uki Eater
08-16-13, 23:48
XO cafe is starting to suck they only have a couple girls that work there and they are either table hopping a lot or to busy on their phones to notice anyone around them. Ran into the girls that last worked in geisha house doesn't look like they are reopening after all. They said they will either go XO or Limelight. If they go limelight that place will be ridiculous Already 10 hot chicks in there now add another 10. There goes my paycheck hahaChecked out club XO and was dissappointed that there weren't any HIN, Spocom and be on the cover of DSport and Import Tuner Magazine girls there. LOL.

DudleyBoys
08-17-13, 01:07
Checked out club XO and was dissappointed that there weren't any HIN, Spocom and be on the cover of DSport and Import Tuner Magazine girls there. LOL.Oldee and I were trying to figure out if xo is kbar or kid bar. I would say its in between but if the geisha girls moved there it would be nice

Vapor909
08-19-13, 00:09
Went LZ other day had a few drinks. Had some real local youngins, couple told me they were 21 but I didn't believe they were that old. They were good fun and didn't hustle the drinks. They had no misconception of what the bars were about but also knew they could have fun doing it. Overall pretty good fun night especially with the free show in the rooms. Some guys partying up and the girls were topless dancing around. I wish it was me!

Michael Scott
08-19-13, 03:40
Supposedly Geisha is supposed to have a booth at Spocom this coming weekend and I heard the Jaro sisters will be there. Looking forward to that!

Checked out club XO and was dissappointed that there weren't any HIN, Spocom and be on the cover of DSport and Import Tuner Magazine girls there. LOL.

DudleyBoys
08-19-13, 12:03
Supposedly Geisha is supposed to have a booth at Spocom this coming weekend and I heard the Jaro sisters will be there. Looking forward to that!They will open at hush night club wed-sat Friday should be crazy

DudleyBoys
08-19-13, 22:25
This should be good just to have a beer and watch the party.

Aaron Colt
08-20-13, 02:20
This should be good just to have a beer and watch the party.

269611Those Jaro sisters are hot!

Belot Eater
08-22-13, 04:20
Checked out club XO and was dissappointed that there weren't any HIN, Spocom and be on the cover of DSport and Import Tuner Magazine girls there. LOL.Agree, tho my friends sat with girls Tuesday's night, I was the only one sitting by myself. Never found anyone I like. The mama was funny as she try to fine a girl for me. She told me "what kind girl I like, we get girls with big tittys and ass, tho I was turn off already. I was not in the mood but I should had said " you got a girl with small tits and no ass cause thats what I want" maybe that would have made her stop. LOL! If she she had a girl like Faith from Cams then I might have spend. Too bad.

DudleyBoys
08-24-13, 02:37
LZ lingerie tonight. Might want to go there now while all the local punks are at the Chris brown concert

DudleyBoys
08-24-13, 03:22
Geisha house is back to its old location again

DudleyBoys
08-24-13, 04:23
Geisha house is back to its old location againJaro sisters are hot!

Secret Agent
08-26-13, 05:26
Yet another stabbing.

Suspect arrested after stabbing man on Kapiolani Blvd.

Posted: Aug 25, 2013 7:09 AM HST.

Updated: Aug 25, 2013 8:12 PM HST.

By Rachel Wagenman. Bio | email.

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow).

A man has been arrested after reportedly stabbing a man on Kapiolani Boulevard early Sunday morning.

Honolulu police arrested 29-year-old William E. Villarreal from Waipahu for attempted murder Sunday. According to Emergency Medical Services, the incident happened at about 1:43 am Near the Geisha House, a bar in Kakaako.

A witness observed Villarreal lunge at the victim, a 28-year-old man, who later discovered that he had been stabbed. Emergency Medical Services says they transported the victim to the hospital.

We will have more information as soon as it becomes available.

Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.

Viet Whisperer
08-26-13, 11:02
Yet another stabbing.

A man has been arrested after reportedly stabbing a man on Kapiolani Boulevard early Sunday morning.

Honolulu police arrested 29-year-old William E. Villarreal from Waipahu for attempted murder Sunday. According to Emergency Medical Services, the incident happened at about 1:43 am Near the Geisha House, a bar in Kakaako.

A witness observed Villarreal lunge at the victim, a 28-year-old man, who later discovered that he had been stabbed. Emergency Medical Services says they transported the victim to the hospital.

Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.I walked by the front around 10pm Saturday night and already could see the crowd hanging out front. Not surprised as they looked like they came to find trouble and not enjoy girls or drinking.

DudleyBoys
08-26-13, 12:05
Yet another stabbing.

Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.I was there that night took off around 12:30 saw a huge group hanging out outside knew sketching things were about to go down

H Mobius
09-01-13, 09:07
Yet another stabbing.

Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.Out of curiosity (someone reported this place was closed again?) since it appeared open and I was ISO girls I used to sit with, I went to this place.

No wonder they got doormen just like Johnny's at SP3. I was wondering why.

It was very dead with only 3 or 4 local girls there. They weren't my flavor and one had that tranny look, and since nothing was going on I left.

Oldee
09-03-13, 23:16
Was with some of the FM bros Sunday so we checked out Lush, Limelight and Boda. Slow as expected but at least didn't have the rowdy kids. At Boda, had a table with 8 younguns and 2 guys. What a waste, LOL. I don't like the music at these bars but the sandwich was ok. Boda is just too damn big. I would think its hard to find chicks at these bars as they already come in with guys they already know. Then again, it was a Sunday. LZ was dead with no girls.

DudleyBoys
09-04-13, 01:07
Was with some of the FM bros Sunday so we checked out Lush, Limelight and Boda. Slow as expected but at least didn't have the rowdy kids. At Boda, had a table with 8 younguns and 2 guys. What a waste, LOL. I don't like the music at these bars but the sandwich was ok. Boda is just too damn big. I would think its hard to find chicks at these bars as they already come in with guys they already know. Then again, it was a Sunday. LZ was dead with no girls.You picked the wrong night to go to the kiddie bars. All of the limelight and Lush girls were at Michelles or 939. 939 had their club night and there was I would say close to 40 girls gogo dancing it was pretty nice lots of TNA flying around. Also Michelles had there "rave" night my buddies said there was a lot of hot girls but too many young punks trying to make trouble. LZ is slowing going down hill only good night to go there is Thursday or Friday. Saturday there is too much trouble around there.

ToeKnee808
09-06-13, 03:00
New girls at LZ. Crowd looked mellow too. Saw a bunch of cop friends too.

Closetperv
10-25-13, 13:46
Hey guys, never heard of these before, but if they have young hostess, that might play, then seems worth checking out to me. Can anyone recommend the best ones with some serious eye candy and possible play?

Uki Eater
03-01-14, 22:11
I notice LZ lounge changed the name to Xclusive bar & restaurant. Something like that. I didn't bother to check it out though.

Ichigo808
03-02-14, 19:21
Hey guys, never heard of these before, but if they have young hostess, that might play, then seems worth checking out to me. Can anyone recommend the best ones with some serious eye candy and possible play?Hooo get plenty eye candy and they do play just don't go too early. Got to have eyes in the back of your head because get all young punk lvbs gangsta wannabes hanging around just ready for stick you in the back stoopid young punk ass twats. Best to go with a couple of pals not Han Solo style. Just my 2 cents.

Jap Boy
10-31-14, 00:42
Are there any good kiddie bars anymore? Haven't heard or seen much lately. Or maybe I just go sleep too early nowdays. I like the younger ones. Feels like a championship when you get one that plays, although it can be expensive.