PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
04-10-02, 03:50
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Dr.J
04-13-02, 23:58

You can click on the "old forum" link above on the black line to see our old posts. And I guess we'll all just have to build up a new batch of info on this page now. Of course, that should be easy considering what we are all discussing here -the sex trade- seems like it changes by the week anyways.

I was driving down Buford Hwy for the first time in a few weeks and kept my eyes peeled for any spa signs. I always have a twinge of excitement as I drive along thinking "man oh man, there's gotta be a spa amongst all these businesses somewhere." As I get just north of the Twin Cinema I see a sign for SAUNA at the International Plaza. I thought I had finally hit paydirt. So I drove down and saw another sign indicating the sauna was around back. When I went back there I discovered it was something like a real asian/middle eastern sauna and there were old asian men walking around the "open area" with towels on. Has anyone here seen or tried this place out???

Rake
04-15-02, 12:03
Greetings group. A few items for thouse hobbiests shoping for SW's in the I-85 North Corridor. If your trolling in the Shallowford Rd. area avoid the "Global Inn" like the plague. It's run by a couple of old dykes and usualy manned by a hord of off-duty cops operating a private security firm. On duty friends stop by for coffee often & the place is ringed with security cameras. On the other side, The "extended stay" motel behind the circle K and Wendy's on Jimmy Carter Ind. is hot. Hint - do not troll or you will probably get busted. Get a room (cheap) & take a walk around. They advertise adult movies in rooms. Last - there is a really wierd mexican bar that sits in the S.E. corner of spagetti junction (85/285) next to a Ex-stay motel...um travel inn or similar. This bar is really strange. The place doesn't ever start to fill up untill well after midnight. The have "anglo" chicks working the crowd doing 30 second lapdances for a$. (1)& some hot looking latin chicks just hanging out. live albeit strange music too. Warning. If you leave anything valuable in your car it WILL be stolen. Don't risk getting a broken window. don't leave anything in sight to tempt.

luvstotaste
04-19-02, 17:40
anyone know the name and location of the bar on buford where the mexican SWs hang out (discussed during very long report on old forum)... ie "felt like I was on set of Univision"

dantraveler
04-20-02, 13:19
I have been a lurker on these boards for a long time and have posted a few things under a different handle but, being that I am fairly new to the hobby, I have not posted any experiences.
What I am looking for is some help finding strippers that work on the side. I am very picky and would like see the goods before giving over money. Also, in trying to find strippers that work on the side, I have found myself in some strange circumstances at clubs and would prefer finding out about the particulars away from the club. Your help is appreciated!!!

dantraveler@hotmail.cm

reese_nova
04-21-02, 01:14
Hey Rake: Thanks for the update. I was initially the one who suggested Shallowford Rd in the old post a while back. You can find SWs but there are alot of cops also.

Dr. J: I have not found any Spas on Buford Hwy, and trust me I have searched long and hard as I live near Buford Hwy. I usually go to the World Health Spa, which is off of Cheshirebridge Rd.

F.Y.I to all, in case no one knows where the listing of the Atlanta Spas are, check out this link http://www.abcatl.com/personal_service/massage.htm

paul pounder
04-23-02, 01:32
I was in the ATL a few weeks ago, drove along stewart ave (now called metropolitan) and did not see anything. There used to be action along pryor rd, but now nothing since they are knocking down all of the apts over there. I did see something interesting at this side street off of stewart, near the Del Taco, in the morning around 7 am the club crystal palace had all of these stripper like girls coming out of it. many were leaving with guys, I guess you have to go there to find out what goes on there. Maybe some of you have been there. There were a few old toothless hags on ponce de leon near downtown/midtown. I don't know what has happened to atlanta, you can't even find a good SW anymore. All of the hooking motels on stewart ave are torn down! What a shame! I will have to go back and reinvestigate now that the wheather is warm.

Rake
04-23-02, 07:42
Dantraveler: Re: your strippers, I probably should not let this one out of the bag :) but........ ah.. ok..In Marietta Ga. - Cobb Co. The bars have to decide - booze or nude dancing, not both. the result is that the chicks get away with a LOT more in a no-alch club. Sooo heres what you do. go north on from I-285, go north on U.S.41 to Hwy 5 (Canton Hwy) Go north on Hwy 5 (difficult intersection you have to turn left to go right-north) go about a mile and you will see an "Adult entertainment " establishment on your right. Free admission before 3:00 (but the girls are better after 3:00 Good stage shows. GOOD(read - spread in your face) table dances (10 w/ 2f1 spec) A trip to the vip room will run you125 +/- a little. BJ-FS depending on you/her/time etc. Check it out Cheap place to get your nose wet even if thats as far as you take it. (note: I havn't been there in 2 months so things could have changed.) HEY anybody know of any other strip clubs where the dancers get down & dirty (Old fan of Columbus, sure miss the Traffic light Lounge et al!!!) ga_rake@hotmail.com

Vaginatarian
04-23-02, 21:32
Rake, would that Marietta strip club be the Cypruss Lounge? It was the only one www.tuscl.com had listed.

Rake
04-24-02, 08:08
Roger that Cypruss Lounge Vag. Didn't know if you could post names on here or not.

MrMassage
04-24-02, 20:40
Folks, please be careful on Roswell Road at some of the AMPs. LE seems to be staking out some of the places. Just yesterday, I came out of one place, and there was a guy in a pickup with tinted windows using a CB radio. When I pulled out, he looked at my car probably checking my tag.

Just be very careful on the Northside!!!

MisterE
04-25-02, 02:33
Hi guys,

Newbie to this board and planning to visit Atlanta soon. I've searched through the forum and I haven't found any info on the Brazilian massage services that I've seen listed on eros and other sites. Places like hotbraziliangirl, Brazilianatlanta and others. Anyone have any experiences with these services? Are they easy to reach from Downtown Atlanta? Thanks in advance.

Rake
04-25-02, 09:30
Re: Columbus/Traffic light et al..... Probably the wrong forum to mention it butwhat happened... The Traffic light had some other legal problems to boot, but what trashed the whole town sex-wise was when the husband of a female county commisioner (or could have been city councel) ran off with a stripper from one of the local clubs & ***** wife decided to take her jelousy out on everyone else - including the soldiers at Benning - who are now deprived of what little R&R they had there. Makes you proud to be an Amercan don't it. She forced such restrictive laws to be enforced that most of the clubs folded (tips put in a bucket on stage , no nudity etc.) Yea - I saw some dude bring his wife(?) in on a friday night & she & a dancer got into a 69 in the middle of the crowd on that (really nasty!!!) floor. Once they had two chicks that were the "feature" that had been on Jerry Springer for something. One of them delighted in coming to me, bending over backwards, & & doing a headstand in my seat with her crotch in my face & legs wrapped arounf my head while she chewd on mine. Must've done that to me 4-5 times?? Lucky 7 was good at times too. You ought to check out some of the clubs on "the block" in Baltimore if your ever there.

MKH
04-26-02, 01:48
hi to all
i have been to atlanta and i spent there almost a month. to all the new comers, a friendly advice from my side. gentlemen club iis closed now and the cheetah is one of the best strip and nude club i have ever seen. i went there and i also got a lap dance and floor dance from a girl carily. try to watch out here. i went there on saturday night. i have been to thailand, hongkong singapore. but the cheetah is the best one. so try it

MKH

rintin
04-29-02, 14:29
Anybody have any info on Ocean Spa on Roswell road. They have some real cuties shown on there website.

Thanks

AsianLover
04-30-02, 15:11
Ocean spa has always provided good massages and good service. I think its the best of the Northside spas. Its in a safe location and well hidden. At $40/hr, its also a good deal.

However, the girls change very often so you can't expect to ever see the same girl again. The girls are usually 6-8's, but they are not the ones pictured on their website.

Keep your eyes open as an earlier post said that the police may be watching some of the northside spas, but I haven't seen or heard anything.

Happy hunting.

wow
04-30-02, 18:18
Ok. its time I added my share of info...I don't know about this new forum but it really seems people are not into it like the old forum especially with having to log on with your password(which I have to retrieve from my email service everytime I wish to log on.) Folks are contributing far less- oh well, hope it catches on soon though.

Visited a couple of spas last month located in south georgia area- Tokoyo, Queen oriental, Oasis and a few others. Services were ok not great. Prices were lower than those in main ATL area, eg Green Spa, Palmtree, etc. But hey the ladies were noticeably much older, and on average a 4 in looks and body.

I guess theres a tradeoff to enjoying the AMP scene..I'm sticking with AMPS in the north ATL area-its more expensive but I find it a lot more exciting.

Best spa so far has been one on Buford Hwy road. Its always been great there.

Ren Man
05-01-02, 13:24
To whom it may concern... now that the HotlantaASP board has bitten the dust, we hobbiests in Atlanta find ourselves without a reliable source of internet information. The only other board worth mentioning is *********'s Atlanta board, but it is so filled up with providers ads, self-postings, and bogus reviews that there's no way it can serve as a trustworthy source of information. Maybe this WSG board can serve that purpose! If any of you former Hotlanta board members are out there, chime in and lets make this board into a reliable source!

rintin
05-02-02, 21:30
Originally posted by aaglen
To whom it may concern... now that the HotlantaASP board has bitten the dust, we hobbiests in Atlanta find ourselves without a reliable source of internet information. The only other board worth mentioning is *********'s Atlanta board, but it is so filled up with providers ads, self-postings, and bogus reviews that there's no way it can serve as a trustworthy source of information. Maybe this WSG board can serve that purpose! If any of you former Hotlanta board members are out there, chime in and lets make this board into a reliable source!

aaglen....this forum has always been a very reliable source, too bad you just now found. The new forum has just recently been updated, check out the old forum at the top for older information.
Jackson does a GREAT job of keeping this up.

rintin

reese_nova
05-03-02, 16:48
Reply to wow:

Which spa are you referring to on Buford Hwy. I live off of Buford Hwy and that area has always been my SW hunting ground, but I never see any spas on Buford Hwy. The only spa I know of in that area is the World Health Spa which is on Chantilly Dr which is off of Cheshire Bridge Rd which is off of Buford Hwy. Please respond.

P.S. I also noticed a lack of participation in the new forum, and I also hope it pickes up like the old one.

StarFleet
05-04-02, 16:48
Wow:

Re: Southside AMPs

If you are southside again, try Paradise or Garden Health. Those two spots have consistently provided the right amount of rest & relaxation for me. Also, Sun is one of my favorites when I'm in that area.

As for Tokyo, I have to agree. Same with Queen (though I had a great time with an older lady there...I mean a "Tony-the-Tiger" great time.

As for Northside, do you have any recommendations? I'm leery of these spots because of organizations like Sandy Springs Watch and such that think it's their god-given right to mess up what grown, consenting adults do. I've tried Y & Y (but won't again) and iffy on Ocean Sauna. Spa of Atlanta is too "out in the open" with that parking lot next to Starbucks. Plus they seem to close very early compared to southside spots.

Any word on the newer Cobb County spots: Victory Spa & Asis Spa?

Rey
05-05-02, 23:59
What about the relatively new spa in Roswell, off of Crossville Road. (GA 92) about a 1/2 mile to a mile west of the Alpharetta Hwy. intersection.

I'd check it out myself, but I moved away...hence the lack of postings...from me at least.

PWhipped
05-13-02, 09:29
Where is everybody?????? SW's get off Chamblee-Tucker from 85 inside 285, go east to stoplight, turn left, from there down to the Mex party-bar. Circle back and forth, they will appear, nerver seen LE but I'm sure they are around. This was 3 weeks ago.
Also World Health Spa, good service, although always big argument over price. $120 max for me. PW

primo
05-13-02, 14:51
What time and day did you go to the Chamblee-Tucker area? What are the best times to find a SW there? Is there any other area that has Latina SW?

Thanks

Originally posted by Pwhipped
Where is everybody?????? SW's get off Chamblee-Tucker from 85 inside 285, go east to stoplight, turn left, from there down to the Mex party-bar. Circle back and forth, they will appear, nerver seen LE but I'm sure they are around. This was 3 weeks ago.
Also World Health Spa, good service, although always big argument over price. $120 max for me. PW

Buford Guy
05-14-02, 16:22
What happened to Holiday Spa,(off Buford Hwy in Chamblee)? One week I was there, great service and 2 weeks later I stop by and its closed! I wish I could find a good AMP and they stay around for a while. I was going to Green on Jimmy Carter, but I read a post about staying out of Gwinnett County, (too much LE). So lets share some information and find a good AMP. E mail me if you have some tips or post here. Good Hunting!!!!!!!

PWhipped
05-21-02, 12:39
gatravler, where are you? You have had posts on old forum, SC.

Join in again. Anyone else out there is sex land?? PW

reese_nova
05-21-02, 16:11
Pwhipped: I am also getting pissed that there are few new post day by day. I have no problem with the new forum. I don't know if people are scared of the forum and do no like signing in with an e-mail account, but whatever it is, I wish the old posters would come back and contribute. If people are sccared of posting due to the fear of being tracked down based on there e-mail address, there is no way this will happen.

TO those who have stopped posting due to the fear of being tracked or traced by LE online. ->When you logon to the internet you do not always have the same IP address, most of the time your IP is dynamic and changes. If you use a fake e-mail account for posing then there is NO way anyone could figure out who you really are. People come back and make the post alive again. Damn!

BangBang
05-22-02, 10:58
Any know of AMP where I can get BBBJ and CIM

I am in north atlanta area

PWhipped
05-22-02, 11:36
Try Happy Spa, get of 85 @ Jim Carter, go east a very short distance,2 lgts I think, turn Rt on Britt Road, on your left, open sign in front. Let us know your experience, I have been there but want others report. No report, no help next time, OK? Happy times to you, PW

BangBang
05-22-02, 11:49
Pwhipped - thanks for the info

I'm new to this scene, is there any specific girl to ask for or any special way to ask for it........also how much

Will definetly report back my findings....

PWhipped
05-22-02, 11:58
Just tell them that you have been to many other MP's, but first time there because they are close and if good, you will be a regular customer. Ask for 1/2 hr, open your wallet so they will see no badge, when you get in room with girl, be sure to do the shower thing, after or during massage, they will ask if you want anything else. Always negotiate down price, always, then next trip you will be known and what price to pay, May strike out first time, but be extra nice and go back next day or there after, they will remember you. All are afraid of LE, mostly in Gwinett. LE is just doing thier job tho. Happy times, PW

XXXsouth
05-22-02, 16:54
well technically yer IP addy can be traced back to you always but LE isn't going to do that just for a few guys lookin for hookers. I suspect the reason there are few posts here may have to do with the fact that not much is happening around here.

Regards to all

Mike South
ya THAT Mike South

Magellan5
05-24-02, 14:56
In regards to the previous post:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true. I went there Saturday night after watching Star Wars. I grew up here so I am not new to the SW scene. I decided to try it out a struck gold on the first time. I actually saw LE but they were on the highway above and they already were busy with some guy they had puled over. I saw this caucasion SW, about 5'8'', sandy brown hair, not too bad of a body (6) but her face looked beyond her years. I went but and turned around in the parking lot and she came over. Long story short, I ended up with a BJ for 1/5th of a c-note. Not bad at all and the BJ was a 10. I also went ther around 3am this morning but no action....perhaps I was lucky the first time or perhaps I was too late this time.

I will be in Laredo, TX tomorrow going to Boystown. Any insight from my fellow hobbyists would be appreciated.

BangBang
05-24-02, 22:34
Northside Report

New Image:
New spa in Roswell, off of Crossville Road. (GA 92) about a 1/2 mile to a mile west of the Alpharetta Hwy. intersection.
MAMASAN walked me to room and wanted $60 for 1/2hr session, told her I pay $40 everywhere else. Maybe she did not like me, was not very pleasant, I took my business elsewhere.
See below......

Ocean Sauna;
Had session with the imfamous "Jenny", definitely a 7 in my book. Really seems to enjoy her work, GFE, BJ, 69. I was so turned on that I layed her on her back and perfromed a little toungue action on her til climax. I was somewhat rushed out after we were done, but I could also tell that they were very busy. Will try to get more quality time with her on next visit.
Saw several girls 6-8's, everyone was pleasant and at $40/hr, its also a good deal.

Also saw new SPA's opened in cartersville and marietta (windy hill & powers ferry). Lets get some reports and keep this board going.

StarFleet
05-25-02, 13:29
Report on new place:

Last week I tried out the new spa up in Cartersville called "Classic Health Spa." First off, let me say that it is located at a huge intersection. Following the directions will lead you right to it, so keep your eyes open.

The night I went, it was pouring down rain. I walked in and got the mamasan greeting. I was honest in telling her I hadn't been there before but I had been to similar places. I paid my $40 for 1/2-hour and waited for my massage.

A young woman, about 23-25, came in. She was about a 6.5-7 in my book. A little chunky (which can be a plus with some asian women) but had great legs. After the shower, she gave a decent massage.

Getting down to business, I asked for FS. She kept offering hand but I insisted. To tell the truth, I should have just gotten the hand because her heart wasn't into FS that night. But, I paid my cash ($140). Her BJ technique was good, with special attention to the ... housing areas (if you get my drift). FS was so-so, in the end however. She was a comfortable ride but I was too excited to stay on. And I don't think she was too interested in a long-haul ride, either way. In all, I'd give it a 3.5 stars on a scale of 5. It's good to see some options northside.

BangBang:
How late is Ocean open now? I've seen advertisements that say they close at 9pm but I know their back door is where most people enter (bad pun).

BangBang
05-25-02, 14:23
Originally posted by starfleet
Report on new place:

Last week I tried out the new spa up in Cartersville called "Classic Health Spa." First off, let me say that it is located at a huge intersection. Following the directions will lead you right to it, so keep your eyes open.

The night I went, it was pouring down rain. I walked in and got the mamasan greeting. I was honest in telling her I hadn't been there before but I had been to similar places. I paid my $40 for 1/2-hour and waited for my massage.

A young woman, about 23-25, came in. She was about a 6.5-7 in my book. A little chunky (which can be a plus with some asian women) but had great legs. After the shower, she gave a decent massage.

Getting down to business, I asked for FS. She kept offering hand but I insisted. To tell the truth, I should have just gotten the hand because her heart wasn't into FS that night. But, I paid my cash ($140). Her BJ technique was good, with special attention to the ... housing areas (if you get my drift). FS was so-so, in the end however. She was a comfortable ride but I was too excited to stay on. And I don't think she was too interested in a long-haul ride, either way. In all, I'd give it a 3.5 stars on a scale of 5. It's good to see some options northside.

BangBang:
How late is Ocean open now? I've seen advertisements that say they close at 9pm but I know their back door is where most people enter (bad pun).

Most AMP on the northside close at 9pm, I did call Happy SPA off Jimmy Carter and they are open til 12am

StarFleet
05-26-02, 14:01
All:

I forgot to mention, Classic stays open pretty late, too. Monday - Thursday, 'til 12am. Fri-Sun, 'til 2am. I may be off on Sunday.

My biggest issue with the Northside places is the time. It's not like I want to be seen walking into these places during the daylight hours. I prefer the cover of night...wasn't that a movie title?

Another issue is the morality police interferring with free enterprise and my right to choose (especially in Sandy Springs). I mentioned on the old forum how I left Spa of Atlanta one night and some zealot was taking down my license number. Fortunately, that was my old car (and I have out of state tags). Didn't they try this crap out in Gwinnet with that Love Shack? Bothering us mostly law-abiding citizens while gangs roam around shooting people and soccer moms host drug and alcohol parties for their spoiled brats. Anyone else see the hypocrisy of that?

Anyway...I digress.

steve84
05-26-02, 17:15
Hey guys,

I'm from FL, actually Tallahassee, where there is exactly no action! PD set up a sting using female officer as a SW . . . they nabbed 8 guys last week. This is too much of a small city to risk with a SW and there are no MPs. You guys got it great in ATL.

I happen to be visiting ATL in the next few weeks and hope to get a nice tour of the industry. I was wandering if you guys could post the "best of" in a few categories for me? I do appreciate any input on the following:

1. Best strip club (Maybe not the best looking ladies but the most frisky)
2. Best area for SW (I prefer white, latino or thin black)
3. Best MP for an "out of towner" (I would like to get the most bang for my buck)
4. Adult theatres . . . I did read in posts that someone thought the theatre in doraville was gay . . . what about the one in buckhead . . . is it gay too?
5. Best ATL escort/provider . . . Looking for a gfe . . . but not a high dollar one.

Thanks for any advice . . . I'm sort of new to the hobbie . . . I have visited on lingerie shop in Atl. It was about 8 months ago and it was a first for me. I do not remember the location besides that it was a mile or two east off 75 downtown. I spent 80 and had nice girl with ample breasts. She allowed me to fondle when she was dancing close . . . this didn't happen much! . . . Of course, it was all "do it yourself" . . .I will not be visiting that place again. I do remember an adult book store being attached to the place.

Thanks again!

BangBang
05-27-02, 20:07
Jenny......Jenny......Jenny

I have been to 2 different AMP's on the Northside, and met 2 different girls named Jenny. Not to mention searching the archives to find supposed Jenny's all over the US, from California to Virginia and many places in between. I seriously doubt that there is one magical Jenny who services AMP customers all over the states like a Superho......(pun intended)

Has anyone else but me noticed this, and does any know why AMP workers favor this factious name?

I am a newbie here, just something I've noticed.....

steve84
05-28-02, 11:43
Good question . . . RE: Jenny . . . Jenny . . . Jenny

I went to amp in Dallas met a girl who was great in the looks department and adequate in the service department. And her name was . . . . . . Jenny . . . . actually she was from Atlanta but worked in Dallas. I guess she did not like working close to home! As to the name Jenny, Jen or Jennifer, I do not know why so many use that name!

CaptChaos
05-29-02, 00:42
To steve84 and bangbang

The answer to your question is for a good time call 867-5309 for Jenny.

steve84
05-29-02, 12:33
Captchaos . . . do you have a little more info on Jenny other than just phone? If you would like, you can reply by email thedoyle5@aol.com . . . thanks!

BangBang
05-29-02, 12:46
Originally posted by captchaos
To steve84 and bangbang

The answer to your question is for a good time call 867-5309 for Jenny.

I'd like a little more info too, please email me at bbbj@ziplip.com

Ren Man
05-29-02, 13:01
Doesn't anyone remember any 80's pop music - Tommy Tutone - "867-5309 - Jenny I got your number... etc."

Now, I for one would appreciate more info on these SWs in the Shallowford area....

PWhipped
05-29-02, 22:19
Hey Bang-Bang, did you ever get to try Happy off Jim Carter? I want your opinion, I have mine but want someone elses , my time was great, although someone else said it was not friendly. But I heard that about Osaka also, Anybody been to Happy Spa ????
PW

BangBang
05-30-02, 08:20
Hey Bang-Bang, did you ever get to try Happy off Jim Carter? I want your opinion, I have mine but want someone elses , my time was great, although someone else said it was not friendly. But I heard that about Osaka also, Anybody been to Happy Spa ????
PW

Actually I found some good times on the Northside SPA's as Jimmy Carter is quite a bit of a drive for me. I am also starting to realize that it is not so much the SPA as it is the person you get to do the session. Case in point SPA of Atlanta, the first time was great, cant remember her name though. My 2nd trip I got someone named Jenny, worse massage and FS I have ever had at a AMP, she obviously did not like what she was doing.

PW - I drove by shallowford last Saturday night, tried following your directions but did not see any real action. I did see 2 skanks near shallowford and buford hwy, was I in the right area?

steve84
05-30-02, 12:27
Duh! . . . . I'm too horny to be thinking about some song!

No one seems to want to answer any of my "best of" categories listed in an earlier post. I do know I will be staying in Douglasville. Is there any MPs close by that location. If there a location near there where I can find SW that would be great too! I appreciate any help! feel free to email info at thedoyle5@aol.com

Originally posted by aaglen
Doesn't anyone remember any 80's pop music - Tommy Tutone - "867-5309 - Jenny I got your number... etc."

Now, I for one would appreciate more info on these SWs in the Shallowford area....

CaptChaos
05-31-02, 11:22
Sorry guys I couldn't resist the temptation to have a little fun. Up here in the north the favorite name seems to be Taylor. We have no idea why that is so.

However I do have a name and number for you 770-759-2796. The name is Jana. She is a very petite Hawian girls. About 5'1" 100lbs nice B cup tits and the softest bush you have ever seen. I had hooked up with her 3 time and was excellent each time. She does outcall for a flat 150.

The number is about 9 months old but was her cell phone I believe. If you have any luck post back to let me know the number is still active and what you thought. Later.

StarFleet
06-01-02, 13:28
Nashville:

Good luck. Your city is within one county (mostly), but there are 19 counties in the Metro Atlanta area. And, the city councils know something you don't:

The money brought into county coffers by tourists, business visitors, musical events, and sporting events (both college and pro) combined are dwarfed by the money brought in by "adult entertainment." And there aren't as many "adult entertainment" establishments as this board makes it appear there are. So, for the few places that there really are, they make more $$$ for the counties.

And, considering that the blue laws that already exist in this area are seriously hampering business as it is, the notion of closing some of these places because it hurts your sensitivities seems unlikely.

The suggestion is that watch your city. When times get tough, the city leadership will let these places open again, raise taxes on the citizens or your infrastructure will start to decay. Nashville does not get nearly the business or visitors as Atlanta (even with the Hermitage, Grand Ole Opry and that slicked-up but dumbed-down downtown). Vanderbilt and Fisk aren't enough to keep people coming, especially with the problems Fisk has with attracting new students. Adult establishments bring in dollars. They may not be very moral in your eyes, but city gov't would rather have their money to work with than morality.

markofoakland
06-01-02, 15:55
I shall be in Atlanta next week.
Where can I find SW? - street names
Thanks a lot

dale6baldwin
06-06-02, 00:45
Any info on places near !-75 through Ga? Will be travelling this road quite a bit soon. Thanks!

BigBoy8040
06-09-02, 21:53
Buckhead?

AmpLovr
06-10-02, 21:16
Had been having good luck at Golden Touch on Briarcliff for 6 months or so, but they recently closed for a month and re-opened. Got late 30s woman (about a 6)--Very good massage, but only HJ. No longer recommended. Went to Garden last month--Beautiful petite girl-early 20s--solid 9. Massage a 6. Service a 7. Went yesterday. Taller, slim lovely--another solid 9 --Massage 5 Service an 8. Both times $60 plus $140 with no crying for more.Recommended. Paradise has $100 special in paper again. How about some reports on this $100 deal. I do not see how you can lose your confidentiality if you set up a Hotmail email account for reporting here. I just set up amplovr@hotmail.com in addition to my regular email. I need something cheaper as I don't have PWs discretionary income.

Infatuated
06-11-02, 09:33
Amplovr, I had a great experience at Garden Health the other night as well. Ruby was her name. Slim, attractive, nice chest, and very pleasant. Word is that you may have overpaid. They always ask for $140, but will quickly settle for $120. Just consider this information an Internet Coupon.

Let's hear from others who have experienced the AMP experience.

OldMassageGuy
06-11-02, 14:38
Osaka Spa Review
Don't know if I had the LE look, or what, but went there based on prior reviews. It had been a while since I had partaken in the spa scene, and would usually go to the Southside to Paradise. Being on the Northside, I was excited to see a spa with reviews on my side of town. It seems the old ones from the good ole Tucker days, i.e. Far East, Youngs, etc. were long gone and memories forgotten. Well back to the post, I went in and was led to the room by mamason. She asked if I had been there before, and maybe by saying no a flag went up. But told her I usually went to the Soutside to Paradise. It seemed to be okay, but all I got was a theraputic massage. The shower did not even include any washing of the privates. "Gimi" had some many towels draped over me and spent no time massaging butt or upper thighs.
I know it usually took 2 visits or so for them to get comfortable with you at a spa, but don't think I am going to take that chance again with this place.
The only good thing was that it only costs $40 and no tip was ever requested. When I go the Paradise I would usually pay the door fee and then leave money by the massage table in the room. That way no money is discussed and no bartering is done. I am just glad I did not do that this time and pay 140-200 for a theraputic massage.

OldMassageGuy
06-11-02, 14:44
Garden Health
I too had seen Ruby and had the same pleasant experience a few months ago. Had read some good reviews on both Garden Health and Ruby, so after getting in room and paying the door fee, I put 100 on the table and no discussion about money and everything was provided, except of course some of the gfe type of services you get from independents, i.e kissing and daty, but since they are "fast food" type service, I dont think I would want any dessert anyway.

FlyFish
06-12-02, 06:43
HotlantaASP

The HotlantaASP board is back at
http://forums.************.com/HotlantaBBS/

AmpLovr
06-13-02, 21:47
Ruby is the beauty that I saw last week. Nice that she has been there a few months. Hope she stays. I'll try the $100 on the table next time. Often thing get more interesting if they know you. Thanks

Magellan5
06-14-02, 20:33
Is there really SW action in Buckhead and if so, what st? Peachtree, Piedmont, pharr, etc. I'm going to try the Chamble area again tonight (see my earlier post). I have had hit and miss success but this is the first friday so lets see.

Are there any other Streets to find SW? I have heard Moreland Ave and Candler Road (near the interstate). Can anyone confirm this?

Magellan5
06-14-02, 20:40
I'll also add a review of Diane from Supreme. Looks are a 7. She has a nice sized chest and a descent butt. Brunette from Florida. I have seen her twice. A real GFE and totally unrushed (not a clock watcher). She gives an excellent full body massage after a shower and is very courteous. The fs was pretty good as she is an encouraging vocalist. I would go back.

Magellan5
06-17-02, 20:16
It looks like I'm the only one posting lately. Well, on my adventures Thursday night I went to club venus. Interesting with potential but it was an unusually slow night so I'll just chalk that one up for experience. I'll give it another try on a Friday night.

Now on to the SW activity. I went by my usual NE ATL strol lin the Chamble/Shallowford road area. I only saw one on Friday but she quickly disappeared. I also made the round Saturday on my way downtown and again I saw one but she was different. Needless to say it had given up and was about to move on. I decided to make a run down to Metropolitan Pkwy (formerly Stewart Ave) to see that area. I had heard that area had cleaned up and SW activity virtually eliminated so I really was just buying time. When I got down there the jackpot exploded. I counted 14 girls and there were others that I didn't get a chance to count. I saw 3 white girls, one hispanic and the rest black and I must admit there were several that appeared to be newbies to the SW scene. None of the SW I saw was bad (meaning you didn't think instant crack head) and depending on how slow the night had been all with the exception of 1 may have been a viable option.

I motioned to one of the white girls. She was dressed in black hot pants and a halter top. She had nice C cups and an unusual round butt for a white girl. We went through the vocal routine and she accepted my first offer of a donation for BJ and fs which was half a c-note. I knew right then I a much lower donation would have been suitable but I still couldn't complain (charity). The only problem, as with any SW, is location and time so you have to be rather shot timed. I tried to make an arrangement for a room for a later time so we will see how that shapes up. All in all not bad. I noticed LE right there as well but they seemed to let the activity flow as long as it didn't impede traffic and remained orderly. Go figure.

On another note, I will be returning for my second venture in as many months to Llevo Neuredo in Mexico (border town to Texas). That place really is disneyland for men and if you want total hedonistic time for a very economical tour, it doesn't get any better...just think Amsterdam or Rio but closer.

I've did my part to enlighten this hobby with knowledge so I hope this encourages other reviews. Good hunting.

Any posts attributed to my alias is purely for fictional reading entertainment and not in any way aiding nor advocating any illegal activities such as solicitation or prostitution.

Infatuated
06-18-02, 09:17
Insidius, Venus can be a fun place on the right night. Especially so, if you are a voyeur. The opportunities for the single guy are very limited. Just keep in mind that there are loads of very pushy and insistent guys who have poisoned the potential for the balance of the real gentlemen who may frequent the clubs. Thursdays are always slow. I have never been on a Thursday where there was a crowd at any club. Of course, a smaller crowd means that you have a much better chance of meeting interested couples who may be in attendance. Fridays, the number of single guys far outnumber the couples. And, as far as single ladies looking for a guy -- forget about it. Just consider Friday as a revenue-generating night for the club. Good Luck....

Magellan5
06-19-02, 18:53
First, did all hobyists read about what happened to *********.net. The article was on http://www.msnbc.com/news/769319.asp?0dm=C1AON and the headline read "Web site served as pimp, police say
Florida escort site operators arrested in prostitution sting
".
Two site operators were arrested and charged along with several providers and a few clients that turned and ratted all they knew to LE.

Thoughts anyone?

Next, If the operators of Venus know what is going on with the less astute single men in venus, I can't understand why they allow it. I read the rules on their website and it clearly spelled out what they were looking for in their single male guests (clean cut, well dressed, well mannered and pleasant) yet when I arrived, I was overdressed in slacks and a shirt (business casual attire). I may give it a whirl on towel night next Sunday.

On a different note, are there any recommendations on great pick-up bars or spots here in the ATL?

Ren Man
06-27-02, 14:25
I usually prefer incall services and independants, but the SW talk on this board got me curious. On a whim, I drove down Presidential (off of Shallowford @ 85) last night around 11:30. On my first pass I saw a petite white SW in front of the Traveller's Inn. No sign of LE anywhere. I turned around and came back and pulled into a nearby lot. She came over and got in and we drove to a nearby dark parking lot where she gave me a quick $20 BJ. I got her room number and I'm planning on seeing her again soon for some more extended pleasure. If it works out, I'll report back and share her contact info (if she wants me to).

AmpLovr
06-27-02, 21:05
About Inserection. Upstairs above the porno shop,a) there are video booths. b) There are booths where young ladies will cavort behind glass, basically any pose you would like. You are very close, but you can't touch thru the glass. You can spend a few bucks fast with tips. c) Lap dance section. There is a stage where you would expect to see dancers, but I have never seen one on stage. There are comfortable lounge chairs for the lap dances. They are serious lap dances for $20. You must keep your hands on the arms of the chairs, however. They bug for tips (like $20 per dance is not enough) It's usually pretty private & I suppose you might get lucky for the right tip. I haven't seen anyone there that got me worked up enough to try the big tip strategy.
Tried Garden again this week. Saw Yoyo (where do they get these names?) $60 plus $140 (wanted $160) Massage a 5, Looks a 7 & service a 7. That $20 SW sounds awful good, but I am chicken.

StarFleet
06-27-02, 22:30
Amplovr (et al):

A word of caution in giving names. Let's not forget that this is a public forum and anyone can view what is typed here (after giving a name/password). Giving out names endangers not only our pasttime but the ladies that provide the services.

If another site can be busted, as listed by Sidius007 (speaking of names...), this one can be too.

norcrosser
06-29-02, 23:39
There seems to be a new spa opening in the Norcross area. It's located on Holcomb Bridge near the intersection with Jimmy Carter. It's in the shopping center with Frontera and Chili's restaurants. I'll keep an eye on it and report after it opens.

Does anyone know about King's Spa and Executive Spa located near The Oasis off P'Tree Industrial? I went to Executive once a couple of years ago and was not able to get FS. I've been twice to King's when the sign said open. I would knock on the door and get no response though.

Was at Osaka the other night and had a good time. I'm a regular there and they seem to be more generous after a few visits. Girl was a 7. $60 for 1 hour massage. Tipped her $140 for FS. Very enjoyable. They seem to rotate through girls pretty quickly there but usually 6 or 7s.

Ren Man
07-01-02, 17:10
The HOTlantaASP board has yet another home! He keeps starting it up and his enemies keep getting him shut down... but no matter what the politics are, his board has always been a great source of unbiased info on the hobby. It's at http://host08.ipowerweb.com/~hotlanta/forums/

Ren Man
07-06-02, 01:17
My revisit to the SW: Kinda gross and scary, but now my curiosity is satisfied. I called her room and set up a time. She let me in and stripped... pretty skanky - wrinkly, saggy, boney... looks better IN clothes! Then she informed me she didn't have any rubbers. I told her I'd run to the market and get some, she didn't want me to be seen leaving and coming back, so I just got another BJ. After seeing her, I didn't really want much more anyway. No sooner had I cum, than she was on the phone asking for "two birds". Must be crack ho slang. I was barely dressed and about to leave when some african-american drug dealer type shows up at her door to give her the goods. He ignores me and I get the hell out of there as quick as I can, vowing not to go back.

Never again! The SW scene ain't for me. I rather jerk off and save my $ for the real ladies.

If, after reading this, you're still interested... her name is Sandra, she's at the Travel Inn on Presidential Parkway (look it up in the Yellow pages... it's not in the business section), Room 115 (she said I could post this). Apparently she's been there for some time and plans to stay there a while.

LeroyLaCroy
07-08-02, 00:28
Good Legit full body massage. I recently had the pleasure of getting a great massage. It is a true massage. If you are looking for sex, do not read on.

This lady does them from her home in Roswell. She chrages $80 for what turned out to be 1:45 or massage. She does a special warm towel rub down after the massage that is awesome. Please, only call her if you want a true massage. Her real name is Luz Marina and her number is 770-597-7519. She also does reflexology, fascials and other stuff I am not into.

Copasetic
07-10-02, 06:48
HotlantaASP is back at www.HotlantaASP.org

hiaugust
07-10-02, 12:08
leroylacroy...would love a good massage, but i love when they finish with at least a hj...does this provider give that level of service. thanks in advance

benzzshady
07-15-02, 21:13
Hello Gentleman, I will be in your lovely city in a couple of days. I've been doing some research on some AMP's, found a website for Ocean Spa on Roswell, is that one any good? I'm looking for nothing fancy, just a good table shower and maybe some hr or bj. Please let me know, I do not want to get disapointed.

TonyTheTiger
07-21-02, 00:42
Thanks for the tip Leroy. I tried Luz and she was great. She also works out of a legit spa place in Alpharetta, which is where I saw her. It costs an extra $20 for the overhead there, but it is still worth it. No sexual services offered but I like different experiences. I'll definitely see her again.

Papa Smurf
07-24-02, 19:27
Quick add to starfleet's post below - A trip to Garden Health this afternoon revealed that they have also closed their doors. The door was locked, lights were out, and the place was deserted. Not a good thing. Anyone know what's going on down on the south side?

Northside, you still hanging out on this board? You heard any news?

Good luck to the Garden Health girls, they were some of the best in town....

Stay safe all.

Papa Smurf
07-28-02, 15:05
Update on the south side. I drove by Garden Health last night, and was surprised to find it open. I stopped in to get some stress relief, and spoke with the mamasan about what was going on. It appears INS paid one of the south side spas a visit and nailed them for all kinds of violations. Word got out on this, and she closed the spa on Wednesday. The staff was rotated, and now everyone at Garden Health has a green card. Some of the old favorites from GH will be back, they're just waiting on their green card apps to be approved.

The actual session itself was less than the standard GH treatment, but I've been promised this will not happen again. They really pride themselves on customer service down there... I expect things to be back to normal very soon.

Papa Smurf

Falcone
07-30-02, 07:01
Hey people. I'm new to the board. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to take the plunge and join all you people who enjoy the finer things (hehe).

I'm not much into the SW scene. I'm more of an incall kinda guy. Sure it's not as serendipitous but hey it works.

I was wondering if anyone here has had any experiences with the classifieds in Creative Loafing. If anyone has, please share. If email is more comfortable, reach me at meantime25@yahoo.com. Thanks.

PWhipped
07-30-02, 07:14
Falcone, tell us about your experiences with incall. You say you are a longtime lurker, tell of your experiences, you know the
process.
BTW, anyone been to World Health latley?
Osaka in tucker still has the best lookers I know of, good sevice, I seem to get in a rut with the same places tho, lead me astray mongers.
Off to Augusta, Columbia SC today. Anyone ever find out anything about the Thia lady in Irmo SC?? PW

CaptChaos
08-07-02, 17:05
Hey StarFleet look at a post of mine back on 5/31 about Jana. If your looking for great outcall it's worth your time. Write back if she is still in circulation.

anonanonanon99
09-11-02, 18:16
Anyone checked out the J Spa in McDonough right off the Interstate. Its to the right if you are coming from the north (same exit as wal-mart). It's close to home so thats a good thing a a bad thing. But if it's good then it may be worth it.

StarFleet
09-26-02, 07:31
john:

She has a website. Try an internet search. IMHO, save your money.

Rake
09-27-02, 08:39
OK... here's the secret code.
AMP - an amputee (see "stump job") much easier to keep controll of than a non-amp. as they are much slower when bolting and easy to follow with the "thumping sound".
BJ - brake job.... you really get a good srewing here, try Goodyear
BBBJ - bad battery & brake job... a much more intense screwing.
SW - South West.... a very nice side of town known for it's lack of crime, safety and beautiful women (see "Alamo")

Kestrel
09-27-02, 10:46
Speaking of "The Secret Code".... what ever happened to the glossary of terms that used to grace the main page?? It was very informative to the not so matured veterans.
And.... BTW..... after reading the "intro" on the main page, I gotta say that Jackson is doing a bang up job. I was lost for about a year & a half while the board was in Limbo Land. I was very pleased to find it back up & functional about a year ago. Take a bow, Mr. Jackson.... you definitely deserve it.

helpya
09-30-02, 10:41
Hey I have had alot of luck with the Chat lines here in ATL the women on there are cheap and most are just trying to get by for the week. Pick up the mag "creative loafing" at the train station and look in the pack. I have got ALOT of action off this line there are two Quest personals and NIghtline. Quest gives you 1 hour to use my midnight so use your time wisely but if you use it between 3a-7p everything is half off. YOU WILL GET CHEAP ACTION FROM THIS LINE. And nightline gives 30 minutes free so like I said use your time wisely. I have had 2 women for 160 off these lines and that is about the norm. Had a few come to me at my house. So I just wanted to let you guys in on this and drop your expereinces off so I can read on them. I had had 6 women just this weekend at about 50.00 a piece FS.

Ginman
09-30-02, 14:53
***Hey Helpya, do Quest of Nightline have a website? I can never seem to find a CL issue.?.
thanks

helpya
09-30-02, 23:54
Yeah the number is 678-222-2222

PeoplesElbow
10-06-02, 20:24
I'll be in Atlanta for the day on 10/14. Which AMP's are the best and closest to the airport? How about strip clubs?

reese_nova
10-10-02, 14:04
Where the hell is everyone?

Has anyone ever been to Paradise Spa? They have a special for $100 including tip (FS). Is this for real?

beachcomber
10-10-02, 20:48
Have not been there for awhile. Is Sunny still one of the managers there or is she gone -- and if so, to where? Really liked her.

beller
10-10-02, 22:51
Hi reese_nova,

Do you happen to know any Spa with similar service as Star Spa close to Tucker/Decatur (Northeast of Atlanta)?

Thanks

AmpLovr
10-13-02, 09:59
Osaka is very good. Every girl I've ever seen there is beautiful. Only down side is they insist on $160 tip. Sometimes even ask for more. Mamasan will show you how to enter the rear door after a time or 2. They will know that you are a repeat customer that way. Probably HJ or BJ 1st trip there. New and clean. Wish I could afford it more often.

AsianLover
10-14-02, 09:17
Went to Ocean Spa in Roswell. As usual had a good massage and good session. The girls, while they change often, are all very friendly and give a good massage and good services. I think this is the best spa on the Northside of Atlanta. Also, they only charge $40 for the massage/shower.

AmpLovr
10-19-02, 20:28
Visited Paradise. No changes "under new management". Still very good. Only place I've been where they give you a membership card. This identifies you as a safe regular customer. Nice feature since the girls are constantly changing. When you go they write something is a little block (10 blocks on your card). God only knows what they write (some asian language), but they know what you usually get and how much you paid last time. Also get discount after 5 visits. Usual $60/$140. As always a stunning girl. Around thirty. Looks-8. Massage-8. Service-9. Almost a GFE. Worth the 40 minute drive.

beller
10-20-02, 02:27
Try Happy Spa, get of 85 @ Jim Carter, go east a very short distance,2 lgts I think, turn Rt on Britt Road, on your left, open sign in front. Let us know your experience, I have been there but want others report. No report, no help next time, OK? Happy times to you, PW

*** Failed to find Happy Spa. I got Britt Rd. but didn't find the Spa on my left.

*** Most of AMPs are Korean. Have you guys ever seen sth else (e.g., Japanese, Chinese)? Where?

*** What does $60/$140 mean? Door $60 and Tips $140? It's too much ($200), isn't it? $150 or less should do. e.g., $130-150 in Chicago where things are much more expensive than here in Atlanta.

Atlanta WSG Forum seems all about Spa. Is there sth else?

WordUp
10-20-02, 18:31

HEY FELLAS,

....... I am here in Cincinnati, Ohio, and thinking about a trip to Atlanta with some bro's. It has been before the Olmypics(spelling) since I was down there. Magic City was closed due to the owner charged with drug possesion. I did go great service at both Nikki's and go one of the dance to show me around town, for FREE. Meet her at the downtown Nikki's .... she had an awesome body and perfect legz, but just an okay face, and and a GREAT PERSONALITY. But now I can't remember the areas I was in where I went to both Nikki's, and two other clubs.

>>>> There was a Motel down the street from Nikki's on Steward that had a great selections of SW standing at the door to pick. I had (4) of them in one night (2) BEFORE NIKKI'S and (2) AFTER. I got over loaded with SEX in Atlanta, and hope we can do it again. I stayed at a hotel in Smyrna, about (6-7) mile from Boomers Strip Club. My cousin there brought some of her froends over who are strippers and they danced for me. My time was awesome, but things change. My cousin is married and has slowed down, the strippers I meet I have lost contact with ....

SO I AM ASKING .... Do the clubs still let you DO the strippers in the clubs, is the SW (my favorite) scene still strong, and is LE very aggressive about arresting and hassling folks.

.... I am NOT an MP/Escort person, so you can leave those out.
I have told my friends that wether I go with them or NOT I will find out. Their lazy azz are too damnnnn cheap to buy a computer .... you know those folks !!!!

>>>> Anyway .... POST ME THE INFO:

YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME AT : WORDUP220@HOTMAIL.COM

. (((( WORD ))))

Zippy
10-21-02, 11:56
Flew into Atlanta this past weekend for business. Thie city and people are nice enough, however, as is the state of most P4P in the US, it is expensive and seems "hit or miss" at best (however, I'd like to add that it is still light years ahead of Chicago!).

Anyway, checked out VIP Spa on Peidmont and there were some very attractive Koreans. I took advantage of the "$40 special" which basically gets you in the front door. I had a girl named "Kelli"- very beautiful and nice Korean in town from Houston, Texas. She was nice, however, she tried hard to get $100 out of me for only a manual happy ending. I talked her down to $60 and still felt I over-paid, although she was cool and very attractive.

My perspective is flawed, however, since I live internationally.

TonyTheTiger
10-23-02, 11:36
Beller,

You were very close to Happy Spa. When you turn right onto Britt Rd. from Jimmy Carter the spa is on your right not left. As soon as you pass the big shopping center on the right, turn right into the driveway that leads into the little complex of office buildings. The spa is in there. There is no sign by the road and I recommend going in the evening since the other offices appear occupied during the day, so there ain't much privacy. Good luck!

beller
10-23-02, 20:10
Thanks a lot, Tony. I found it. It seems there is only one "girl" (45+) out there during the evening. Probably more during daytime. I dont know.

Kong
10-24-02, 12:08
Are ATL escorts a rip-off? I'll be the in NE ATL region this weekend, and would like to know how much to pay??

reese_nova
10-25-02, 22:10
Fellow AMP visitors. I have been to several AMPs in the Jonesboro, Tara blvd area and have experienced DATY once. What are the best AMPs where you will most likely experience DATY?

StarFleet
10-27-02, 00:45
reese_nova:

In my experience, DATY is a personal matter. You have to ask. If the girl doesn't want it, she won't offer it.

I've had DATY just by asking. I've had other things too but I don't want to mention that here!! :)

genji05
11-02-02, 17:36
Hello Everyone,

Is there any chance to experience a D-cup in an AMP? I enjoyed some visits to the Southside AMP's (GH Spa and Yoko Spa on Mt. Zion Road) and all were very nice and pleasant. Something a little bit even more juicy would be nice. Any places? Thanks.

eFrog
11-08-02, 09:26
in two weeks, I will be in atl for a convention.
As I will stay in Hotel downtown, I would very welcome any good advice where to get some fun in this area. Even if you can recommend nice places, single bars, ...whatever not to have a boring 4 days in town...
Action tips are also welcome but as I understand Georgia is quite conventional ? Am I wrong ?
Prove me wrong....
Short direction indication for best recommendation are also welcome... makes it easier ....

Ren Man
11-08-02, 13:17
Fun in Atlanta, huh? There is a lot of fun to be had, depending on how much you want to spend. If you're looking for an escort and can afford 200-300, there are a lot of good independents. Avoid the services though... too risky. Some highly rated indepenents include Terri, Nicole (the late one) and Natasha (the Russian one). Also Sydney (formerly of Amy's Playhouse) comes highly recommened (she's on erosatlanta). Do some judicious searching on TBD or Hotlantaasp and you should find contact info. A lot of these girls use the same names, so make sure you find the ones I'm refering to.

AmpLovr
11-20-02, 21:51
Visited Golden Touch on Briarcliff this week. Excellent again, but they've gone up to $80 for the house. Beautiful young lady still wants $140. Says "everything goes up". I'm going to have to find a less expensive hobby. Looks-8, Massage-9, Service 8. How's about some suggestions for safe, less expensive alternatives!!

StarFleet
11-21-02, 07:54
All:

I was watching the news early this morning (actually, that gorgeous olive-skinned, long-haired news anchor on Fox 5 but that's another story) when she started reporting on an Atlanta massage parlor busted for offering sex! Imagine my (non) surprise when VIP Health Spa in Buckhead was plastered on the screen with her voice-over!

I know that place has been discussed here previously, so I won't rehash the details much. Let's just say this: 2 cops offered sex for $$$, the place was raided, managers deny knowledge, city about to revoke license.

Will this lead to more places tightening their rules about offering *ss? Don't know. The area has already experienced one work-stoppage this year.

So, leave VIP Health Spa to the "visitors" who ask where to go in Atlanta.

bladerunner
11-21-02, 09:25
Last few trips to an AMP have been to J's Spa. Typically a more expensive place but lately I've been getting two rounds for 300, which is better than the 200 I nomally have to pay for FS (sadly, I have no negotiation skills.) The girls tend to look better than some of the other places I've been, although the best I've seen have been at Spa of Atlanta (but I haven't been there in a while.)

Member #3943
11-21-02, 10:41
dumb question what is DATV

KYJ
11-21-02, 16:08
VIP equals RIP off. According to the TV report, the masseuse in the VIP kept asking for more, more, more and she got busted. Deserved it. Avoid it.
VIP has been ripping off customers for months. What happened is that the masseuse asked the undercover customer for a tip for extra services, and he gave her $100. She said "more" and he handed over another $100. She again asked for "more" and he handed over a third $100. That is $300 total in additon to the house fee. I guess she thought she had a sucker. But the shoe was on the other foot. She was suckered. Could not have happened to a more derserving person.
In the license revocation hearing the VIP's attorney asked the city if they found any supply of condoms at the premises. They replied that they did not search the entire place (so no). Always bring your own brand which you like or you will get the cheap tiny ones made in Korea for Asian size men. So tight they cut off your circulation and decrease feeling.

The reports on the VIP have been bad for months. Avoid the northside and stick to the south side of town. Competition keeps them competitive in price and service and everyone benefits.
-KYJ

Ren Man
11-21-02, 18:32
Forget the AMPs and stick to reputable independent girls, or services such as Atl. Fantasies or Dawns that list on erosatlanta. The AMP girls are typically nothing more than sex slaves trying to work off the cost of bringing them to the US. I, for one, don't want to support that sort of enterprise when there are so many excellent women available who are in the business by their own choice.

StarFleet
11-21-02, 23:01
KYJ:

I live northside and the AMP prospects are not good. Most of them close at 9pm (via city ordanances) but that's not their major problems. Most of the suffer from sub-par performance. I've written a short review of Classic Health Spa in Cartersville. I was willing to give them more than one opportunity to impress me; they failed. I've had similar experiences with Na One (before they closed), YoYo Spa and Ocean Sauna in Sandy Springs.

If the northside places want to last, they need to learn how to give good performance to their customers. Having said that, I almost had a sub-par performance at Garden Health. But, the manager switched girls for me and it turned out ok. That's customer service!

KYJ
11-22-02, 00:45
aaglen, i respectfully disagree as to the sex slave aspect of the amps. most of the women i have met are mature, self assured women who know what they are doing and not in debt for transportation.
an anti amp working girl arguement is made by the religious do gooders and leos along the lines that you made without proven basis. you hear that all independent working girls are all ****d and abused by their fathers and taken advantage of by their customers. it too, is just bull.
but the independents so often have a bad attitude according to reports here. and they cost double what an amp charges for f/s, if it is available at all.

of course the very best solution is fly to costa rica, for the price of two visits to a local referral service, and get ten times the fun.
see my reports on san jose, costa rica, central america in that forum.

Ren Man
11-22-02, 18:13
You keep telling yourself that and you'll be fine... but have you ever wondered why you never see any AMP girls become independant when they could make so much more money that way? Have you ever noticed how there are never any cars in the parking lot except for the customers? Or why your favorite girls never seem to stick around more than a few weeks? Of course there ARE exceptions, BUT there IS a big racket in bringing Asian girls over to the states to work in the sex industry. They house them and drive them to and from work, and then periodically shuffle them off to new spas and new cities. The idea is not to let them get TOO familiar with a certain area or certain people so that way they won't be able to go off on their own. The girls are entirely dependant on "management" for their livelyhood. This isn't to say they're not mature or self assured, and this isn't to say they are being abused. But they ARE being manipulated and exploited. And my sources on this are NOT religious do-gooders or LE.

Re. the rates of indepenents... I have NEVER had to pay more than $200 for full-service. The only times I've paid more was when I wanted extras such as greek. A lot of girls and a lot of services offer 1/2 hour rates that include BJ & FS for 150-200. Shop around and check out some of the other boards where independants are reviewed and the discussion isn't dominated by AMP fans.

Boofer
11-24-02, 15:14
did anybody try any of the chicks on

http://www.bodymiracleatlanta.com/massagemain.html

are they fullservice?

Grainhead
11-24-02, 21:54
Anyone have recommendations for Jonesboro AMPs? Prices?

Around7
11-26-02, 14:11
Visited World Health & saw Gi Gi.
Great massage probably the best I have ever had at an AMP. She asked for $$ over the house fee of $60 for FS but I only brought $$ in with me. She settled for that with no problems.

Service was great and she was very friendly. She was a little heavier than I expected especially for an Asian woman but very skillful. Looks were average but she took her time and gave a super massage. I would probably go back. Only problem is that she tried to charge higher than what has become the standard fee. That creates confusion and requires me to discuss services, which I prefer not to do. Other places have left me in the room alone long enough to just leave money on a table. The girl comes back, see whats on the table and there is no discussion.

Also, Gi Gi is probably more suited for a gentleman who is physically average or smaller.

Overall experience was an 8.

Cyberhunk
11-29-02, 19:05
I will be visiting Atlanta for the 1st time in about 2 weeks and would like some recommendation on Strip Clubs, Spas, and massage parlors in the area North of Downtown, around I285 and Rosewell Rd Intersection area. Hopefully not too difficult to find since I'll be a novice driver in the area. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Cyberhunk!

StarFleet
12-01-02, 12:55
To all seeking hints:

Do you have the ability to read posts? I ask because at least twice a week we get some guy who is "coming to Atlanta" and wants to know where to go to get some trim.

Look, most of us old-timers suspect police read these pages occassionally. Do us all a favor and read the posts before you come on here looking for info!

Before you get on here and want ATL posters to tell you our deepest secrets, read a little first!!

Cyberhunk
12-01-02, 19:10
starfleet - I do read the posts...however without frames of reference and not knowing my way around Atlanta, a lot of them do not do me much good. I understand your concerns about not giving out too much info but your comments are uncalled for in my opinion.

Thanks anyway
cyberhunk

StarFleet
12-02-02, 21:11
Cyberhunk:

I can sympathize with your bewilderment. I travel frequently and look for places to go. But, what I don't do is explode onto a regional board and expect people to just hand me information I can look for myself. I look at recent posts to gather information about establishments I may want to visit. Then, I look for 'adult publications' that may be online. Plus, I happen to know how to use a phone book, both physical and internet versions.

If this hurts your feelings, I don't apologize. I am just tired of neophytes expecting to have information handed to them because they are too lazy to look for themselves.

NowAndThen
12-03-02, 01:51
flasers or teasers IS on roswell rd.Ask the server ladies to get you a "ggod" girla dn be sure to tip. Good time can be had inside and outside the club. Be friendly and kinda "hint" with the ladies. Read past posts.

AmpLovr
12-04-02, 23:33
Flashers is on Roswell Rd about 2 miles outside 285. A decent club by Atlanta standards. Reasonably low hustle factor. Very smoky. Average ladies. Light to moderate contact on $10 table dances. Ocean Sauna is about 5 miles outside 285 on Roswell Rd. I tried them for the first time last weekend. $40 for a full hour. Lovely lady about 30. Very good massage. Excellent service. Usual tip for Atlanta--$140. No bitching for more. Looks-8--Massage-9--Service-9. Highly recommended.

cobraman
12-05-02, 17:43
amplovr: I have gone to ocean a couple of times myself. You are correct, it's a quality establishment. If possible, backchannel about the prov. you reviewed. Thanx

AsianLover
12-06-02, 11:37
The girls at Ocean change very often, sometimes every 2 weeks. I have liked Sue, but she is "on vacation". Fay is supposed to be good. Cobra, do you have any girls you recommend?

Rake
12-07-02, 10:39
Anyone notice any SW activity at the Suwanee exit on I-985 N. (where to OLD Falcons training camp used to be) It has a lot of cheap hotels,C-stores , booze. etc. & a lot of trucker traffic. Looks like a target rich environment... Haven't seen sw #1 in ages at my old favorite hunting reserve - Jimmy C Blvd./Norcross area. Figure they have to go somewhere & south would put them in competition with the cucarachas. Just wondering? ALso... South Cobb (Delk RD?) exit off I-75 N. looks really lucrative. Getting ready to do a recon of the Fulton Ind. area, havn't checked it in a while & I see they have a few more porno shops there now, BUT LE has always been very heavy there. I'll let ya'll know.

AmpLovr
12-08-02, 16:50
Had another pleasant experience at Ocean this weekend. Lovely girl with barely any English skills. Makes you wonder about the indentured servant theory. Very pleasant and coundn't have been any nicer. Looks-8--Massage-8--Service-8. Forgive my ignorance, but do not know how to backchannel. My alias email is amplovr@hotmail.com.

Big K
12-10-02, 03:32
Hey first post since forum upgrade. Unfortunatly it's a flame. I have to say to starfleet that the prime directive of this board is to exchange info which includes asking questions. This is one size fits all so you may not agree that a newbie question is apropriate but it's not for you to say. I get annoyed too but leave it alone. Maybe a tip to read over old post as a sugestion but to attack a guy for a question and then defend your attack is not conducive for the free flow of info. Some poor sap might stumble on a $50 deal and be afraid to ask if this is an average price for fear of being ridiculed. Don't answer questions you don't want to or don't read post that has info that you don't feel is usefull to you like this one perhaps but someone may find it informative. Don't restrict the freedom of info cuz this is the place for it. I was visiting some office buildings last week and was taking a leak next to this guy who ripped a few farts. No look, no smile, smirk, didn't excuse himself just kept on pissing. I would never do that but he did and it was the place for it even though It was not for me. Who knows simple questions might even prompt someone to come up with something new. Like When Whitney was in town she was givin it up if you said Bobbie was with you and the drugs wasn't his, yea right. This is longwinded but it's been slow here so if it's too long for your taste skip over it. Okay, bring it on boyz i'm ready.

Big K
12-10-02, 13:41
While I'm 'dissing' others let me say to helpya, if I see you on the street I'm gonna kick your @$$. I got on those chat lines you mentioned and damned if time doesn't fly so I must have been having fun. I'm addicted now kinda like the next hit is to that crack head I met on there. 5'-7" 135 looks about a 7, I got her number if anybody wants it by the looks of her house I'm not sure how long the phone will work. That was the one I met after I was invited to a shapley good looking bruenett's place. That was their desc not my assesment. Watching Maury and Jerry must have paid off because after sizing them up then leaving I called back and asked if they were a "he" and he said he was. Not too bad looking if you're into that I might could dig up his number also but he's a regular on there too. Quite a few guys with offers that I can refuse and constantly do. I could never just lay back and enjoy it even if I did get paid as one guy offered some of you might be tempted, to each his own I say. There are aggresive offers to meet that are descrete solicitations. If you're into the sista's it's a target rich environment. I have numbers but no reviews yet. I prey on the 'ronis, the pyt's, some are lonely and bored. I have techniques that I have developed that will remain with me because they would become less effective if shared.

To the guy that said he had poor negotiating skills at the amps, let me say I get regular $100 full service at several places. For a one time fee of $200, 1 for you and 1 for me, I can get him 'hooked up I'm sure. That would include an optional handfull of Korean vocab words.

I'd also like to visit the ocean but they close too early. I have to migrate south for late nite action

After reading some of this it sounds like I'm boasting but it's really meant to inform. Beside's Dizzy Dean's quote of "Its not bragging if you can do it" I do have a spot with GFE services, dining at the Y, including eating with my fingers. I stretch my 30 min to near a couple of hours. No freebies yet but it's the next best thing. It's a secret for sure for fear of losing it. Does the new forum have public email info?

getgirls4me@yahoo.com

AsianLover
12-12-02, 17:29
Ocean Sauna: Went there the other day. It was before lunchtime, and was not busy. Anyway, I met with Yoko, a new girl. She was 5'6" tall, 110 lbs, with nice implants. She gave me a decent shower, followed by a pretty good massage. Once she turned me over, she wanted $160 for everything. She would not negotiate at all, even for lesser services. This was my first bad experience at Ocean. I don't know if they are changing their policies or I just met an uncooperative girl.

Rake
12-13-02, 10:37
How about some more info re: the "chat lines" sort of a chat line 101 per se. Which one(s), where to find, costs, what to avoid, etc. Never tried one, but sounds interesting. A giant step backwards in technology...

StarFleet
12-18-02, 19:12
Big_K:

I didn't apologize for my comments then and I don't apologize for them now. I wasn't restricting the flow of information, just commenting on the asinine manner in which several newbies participate. You have the right to criticize my comments just as much as I have the right to criticize the newbie. Whether you like them or not is not a concern of mine.

Others:

I have not heard much about Ocean Sauna action since they started with those early closing hours. In general, I've avoided the area since I was asked to give personal info at Ya-Ya. Speaking of which, they've closed.

On another note, I think Victory Spa has moved to a spot after leaving Cobb County's "good" graces. I was driving along Roswell Rd and saw a place of the same name to my starboard but didnt' have the chance to investigate. I'll have to check it during the X-Mas holidays.

Lobo
12-19-02, 06:44
As a visitor to your fair city, I think it would be only fair to be able to simply ask for advice regarding best areas for SW's. I travel frequently and I've never seen anyone complain before. Your welcome to your opinion of course, but this list is to share information regarding girls for hire. It's not like we're talking about off topic things like in many of the other city lists. I had to read through 15 pages of listing, only a half a dozen of which pertained to what I wanted to know. This list has grown substantially in popularity and it's no where near as easy as it used to be to get the info you need.

That having been said, I cruised Shallowford/Buford area for quite awhile last night but saw absolutely nothing. This was around 1:30 AM or so. Then I headed over to Metropolitan. *Lots* of LE about. Didn't see anything I liked so I took a break and headed back around 3. I was getting tired so I was on my last spin when I saw what looked to be a fairly sexy black girl. She got in and we took off and she turned out to be a knockout (how often does that happen?). Really good looking, great teeth and face, smelled good, *great* tits and great attitude. All I wanted was a blow, but she said that the condom she had wasn't the right kind so we'd have to fuck (it was lubricated). I told her I had only brought $40 (the truth) and she was actually cool with that. We got away from Metropolitan, found a dark side street and parked. She let me play with her tits all I wanted and gave me a non-rushed half and half, all for $40! She said she normally charges $75, but I treated her nicely (true).

Just goes to show you never know.

Rake
12-19-02, 10:55
Hey all, I am a photographer that likes to shoot adult material when a good opportunity (read: female) presents itself. I am putting together a small database of men that would be interested in performing (for free) in these productions that will take place randomly, usually on the north side of Atl. These productions will include "groups" for G.B., D.P. C.J. etc. Your address will NOT be used for any other purpose or mailing lists. IF you are interested, please send a detailed description (ht, wght, race, age, etc.) what you enjoy/won't do & when you are most available. NO photos please. Lying is no good, because if you show up & are not what you said you were - you won't be admitted. Send to ga_rake@hotmail.com Please send subject " photography" Thanks. Rake

peewee3034
12-21-02, 10:21
Can anyone tell me if any amp's in the atlanta area allow couples? me and my other half (f) are wanting to try it out. if they do allow couples...what are the costs...

also, how hard/easy is it to find a decent sw to serv couples? thanks.

Grainhead
12-22-02, 20:05
I'd very much appreciate current AMP & provider recommendations in Jonesboro. Thanks!

Big K
12-23-02, 15:31
To review, by berating a Poster you risk limiting the flow of information by intimidating a potential poster it may not necessarily be your intention but it is an indirect result. The nature of this board and information provided is already of a sensitive nature. I'm not looking for apologies I'm just hoping it won't happen again it's really not necessary to give negative feedback unless someone gave info that you found contradictory. If you want to blow off steam just go and ..(fill in the blanks with your favorite stress relief activity), instead of jumping on some poor guy like Grainhead just looking for a good time and trying to avoid getting ripped off. To Grainhead: a lot has been posted on the AMP capitol of the metro Atl area, please review the board for old threads.

Is it just me or did Lobo agree with me?. Did he also prove my point by providing info on the $40 deal?, (I previously said $50). Maybe not useful to some but information cumming in you filter it. Maybe he made it up but we hope everything, most? here is true and reliable Okay, nuff said, enjoy..

22acacia
12-24-02, 13:08
Went to International Laides in Buckhead on Saturday night. I've never been ripped off like that before! $65 to get in, tipped 5'8" bleached blonde, 150lbs, $80--NOT ENOUGH. She took my card and charged another $155 on top. Very bad experience. Bad attitude, "1 foot rule," etc. I guess that's what a newbie in town gets. I'm still fuming today about being ripped off. Spending $$$ is ok as long as you get a return on the investment, but I would have been better off just flushing the cash down the toilet.

StarFleet
12-24-02, 15:12
big k:

If a man's ego is so small that a little criticism devastates him, then perhaps he should not be on this board. Life is hard, get used to that fact and perhaps you won't get so emotional when people express opinions that aren't as "enlightened" as yours.

If you would re-read my posts as they were, instead of inserting your own misguided version of their meaning, you would discover that I implored newbies to review posts and do research before bursting on the scene and asking easily answered questions. Last time I looked, the Atlanta forum has numerous pages of information on it. Not all are heated exchanges of opinion. If the idea of doing a little homework first intimidates someone, then perhaps the entire business of our collective past time is too much for them.

Big K
12-25-02, 05:08
Again some of us have missed the point, it’s not about ego, except maybe your own, I think he knows who I am talking about. You’re so vain you probably think this post is about you, don’t you? So we have degraded this board to swapping barbs hiding behind a keyboard. Jackson should permanently ban all participants in this kind of behavior, including myself, if it continues. Sometimes entertaining, again non-productive, not the right place and time but if you do have a place and set a time, let me know, I’ll see what I can do to be there.

I said it and tried to explain it and not all get it so be it. Time to move on. My last, I hope, comments to a young, if not then perhaps immature gent with a chip on his shoulder. You’re gonna love this, a lecture on life. In any activity there will be different levels of experience. I would ask what other hobbies you have but really don’t need to know. When someone gets started in an activity and ask a newbie question, even if it is a repeat or simple to find out. To encourage participation you don’t tell them to look it up themselves or it was already asked. You try to help them if not let someone else don’t belittle them because you don’t think they’re up to your level. I feel a reply coming driven by a personality that would start this up. Anyway go ahead, I’m big enough, I am the big K, to let you have the last word. Kill em with kindness. Merry Xmas all, including you know who.

Grainhead
12-25-02, 15:29
If I may sneak in here between flames...

I'm considering visiting an independent escort who advertises on ErosAtlanta. Never been to one before. What kind of screening process can I expect?

By the way, I've been taken to task for not looking at previous posts. I have, in fact, extensively read past posts before posting myself in search of more current information.

This is a great board. Thanks for your help.

Big K
12-26-02, 14:25
I believe an apology is in order for my last post. As part of my own immature side, I feel justified to respond to what I perceive as rude behavior by ruder behavior. If you cut off some guy in traffic and he goes out of his way to cut you off just to piss you off it may be me. Be careful I have been known to legally carry a gun in my glove box but just to return fire. Off topic again, STOP THE MADNESS, CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

The latest issue of CL has 2 new northside spots. Bali on Goshen Springs in Norcross and Bamboo on Concord Rd in Smyrna. The lady at Bamboo said they had 2 girls and close at 11, Bali has 4 and closes at 2. Even though I have my old favorites when I find new places it gets my blood going. They close a little early for me but would some adventurous soul check these places out and report back ASAP.

AmpLovr
12-26-02, 23:26
I, too would like info on Eros types (FS $200 or less, please) Post or send to me at hotmail.com. Word or warning for 22 and others. American spas in ATL are ALWAYS overpriced and usually a rip. Asina types are usually a decent value and often very friendly service. Let's have a truce and just discuss the nitty gritty please. Some eros and escort.com types advertise couple massage. Not exactly cheap.

peewee3034
12-28-02, 09:09
Thanks for the info on couple massage...My gal and I just thought it would be fun to go to amp together, but when you call you get no information from them...I have heard that the lingerie modeling studios are a waste of time and we just wanted to try a massage out with a lady of the orient...Don't really know how else to go about it...

We have also tossed up the idea about a sw don't know where to go for that either...surely they are in atl somewhere...if you have any info please feel free to email us a peewee3034@netzero.com...Thanks

PS - I sure hope that I am not the one who caused all of the outpour of emotion...I am a newbie and just thought this would be a good place for information...I know we have learned alot...Thanks and my apologies if I caused any ruckus...

StarFleet
12-29-02, 22:38
All:

Big K's ego trip withstanding, I'm not interested in restricting information, just educating the masses and keeping this board from getting closed down. I don't want to keep people ignorant, nor do I wish to be lectured by the ignorant. This will be the last from me on this flame, and since I say what I mean - even typed - I won't need to come back with another post on it.

In either case, reading posts may be hard but do what it takes to keep yourselves out of po-po's cuffs, eh.

Escorts:
There is plenty of information on escorts at Eros and other websites. Some of them offer reviews but I find myself skeptical because those reviews could be written by the provider or friends. Drumming up business, if you know what I mean. After experiencing an escort, I doubt I'd go that route again.

PeeWee - you didn't cause any dust-ups. If you want a 3-some, your best bet may be an escort. Cleaner, safer (usually) and you have time to research. SW's tend to be 'what you see is what you get.'

SWs:
Someone mentioned sw's along Buford Highway long ago but I never found any myself. Also, Presidential Parkway and Ponce de Leon may be good for that, too. There was a website I found months ago with details but it's been shut down.

Big K
12-30-02, 05:23
It's almost too bad I already had my last word I like fighting for truth, justice and the American way. I was hoping somebody would swing by some of the newer spots with reviews. I happen to be out in the Norcross area and low and behold I found myself at Bali. Only one there near midnight greeted by a 30’ish pleasant girl, 7 maybe. The usual $40 for 30 and started massage, no shower, I don’t always need or want one. Mediocre to poor massage. Then the negotiations, I wasn’t in the mood and just said $100, she made hand motions and I said you’re nuts and pointed to the goods. She said the house gets half and no one would do it for $50. I settled for a bj but you could tell she wanted more asked for 40 more not sure what that would cover. She said nobody argues about price like me and called me a bad customer. She wanted to remain fully clothed but I don’t let them get away with that. She also resisted me repositioning and fondling her as some do esp. when they feel shortchanged. I was in there maybe 45 min and got a knock and a shout “time up” and something about an over time charge. As far as I knew I was the only one there and usually stretch my time and normally get away with it if no ones waiting. This post is getting long but I like details and already cut out a lot of good stuff. It sounds like I was a little rough on the girl by bullying her around but what I do to prep the girls is get them in a good mood laughing and smiling before hand. Working on mamasan doesn’t hurt either to get the good girls or a friendly ear. I couldn’t get away with half the stuff I do if the girls weren’t softened up and in good moods to start with. In light of the high fees expected and the bums rush I would have to go with a “just say no” vote. That drive to the southside just keeps getting shorter and shorter.

reese_nova
12-31-02, 20:07
Hey fellow WSG people. Anyway, I went to a favorite spot around two weeks ago "Star Spar" on Riverdale Rd on southside. I never experianced this before but, I go greeted by the girl that was supposed to provide my services, and she had an attitude from the start. The shower has bad, she made me wash my own privates, the massage was not even the full 1/2 hour and very bad and then she just stopped and said all done, you can go and she walked out. i never had this happen at a AMP, and this is my usual spot. I forget her name, hell I didn't even get her name, but she had really bad english skills, worst than usually expected.

I think I'm going to give up that spot. So from there I went to Oasis Spa off of Tara. Another favorite, last time here I came just after they reopened under new management and the girl I has swore I was LE, but I convinced her but the house had no protection so I received a BJ. This time I had a dime piece (Fine women), and the service was great 40 in the door and about 140 for FS, really friendly, but I forgot her name I always do.

Has anyone been to the Harem on Metropolitan Blvd? I want to go in there since it's close to my job by the airport but I don't want to waste money. Any reviews will be appreciated. I couldn't find anything in the archives. So noone reply stating "research the forum". I did already.

Until next time..... Hopefully I can get some today but don't want to pay for AMP.

StarFleet
01-01-03, 13:46
Reese_Nova:

Long time, no post! It's been a dog's age. And other euphamisms (sp) for "haven't heard from you in a while."

Some of the southside AMPs were pretty shaken up when one or two were busted a few months back. I wrote about it back in either September or October.

I went to "Star Spa" on the night after the big LE showdown and the manager provided only a handjob and gave me the lowdown on what happened. I know what some of you fellas are thinking, but she was quite attractive. Not Sonja at "Garden Health" attractive but quite a looker for a manager. Anyway, she said that several southside spots are going to scrutinize their customers more carefully now. Also, with the recent bust of "VIP Health Spa" I think we can expect more management changes, at least at the in-town places.

That may explain the treatment you got at "Star" and at "Oasis" the last time you were there.

And since I always back up my opinions, I will post a review of a new spot (for me anyway) within the week.

"Stay out of po-po's cuffs!"

Big K
01-01-03, 23:12
Happy new year :) The holidays are restful but I seem to have more time on my hands than I know what to do with it. So y’all can delight or dread as I use my time to express my opinion here. Not to personalize but we all should demand more for less as good consumers. I fear we here on this board are too few and there are too many of the uneducated masses paying too much for less spoiling the girls and making it harder for us. If you get a bad girl, a bad, bad girl not the good bad mamma jama type. Let them know that if they are in a bad mood and they have a right to feel how they want, not to take it out on us the customer. Get another girl if you think she won’t provide the services you want. I have asked for another girl and told them she didn’t like me my way of the saving face option. It’s slow but helps us all to weed out poor providers. Let mamasan know what you want so she has the opportunity to keep the girls in line. If you have had good sessions in the past but have a bad experience please let them know. They need good safe regular, non-LE, customers. Even if we aint all fat cat’s let them milk someone else. You can be firm but polite in explaining that you are a regular and demand good service and am not going to pay a lot for that muff.

StarFleet
01-02-03, 13:47
All:

Hear, hear to Big K's latest post.

Being forceful but respectful with the providers is the only way (IMHO) to keep the quality good at AMPs. Don't be afraid to speak with the mamasan, if you can. Sonja at "Garden Health" is one example of a fantastic mamasan who knows her place's regulars and she responds to customer feedback. The one time I got a provider with bad attitude, Sonja quickly got another provider.

Customer feedback is a must.

Let's hope this mantra becomes clear to all on this board.

reese_nova
01-02-03, 20:08
Big K and Starfleet,

I need to be more like you guys. I admit I have been subjected to the bad attitudes and services at AMPs and I have only spoken up once or twice. I just feel like if I say something some of the times I will ruin my chances at having good sevice from what ever girl replaces the one I was displeased with.

P.S. To all members: Share you technique for how you lead up to asking for the services you want, when you vist a new AMP (an AMP you haven't been to before). I never leave money on the table so the girl gets the hint, I always wait until I'm on my back and the girl is performing the massage and we make eye contact and things go from there. Some girls even if your not a regular will break the barriers by fondling your goods while your getting the body shampoo. However I have had many girls who are afraid I am LE and make me wash my own goods and then later in the room things get going. I make small talk with the girl while I'm getting a massage, I rarely talk to the mamasan unless I'm at Oasis, the mamasan there is very talkative and friendly. I'm mostly let in the door by the girl performing the services.

Anyway I would be interested to know how other guys go about asking for services. I'm leaving work now and I'm trying to decide which AMP to visit before I go home.

Heres a tip: I try to visit AMPs early sometimes like between 8am and noon, I notice that I am often the girls first customer and I get extras like DATY, BBJ, or the freedom to let my hands rome as I get a HJ.

-Reese Nova

StarFleet
01-02-03, 23:37
Reese_Nova:

Getting early morning suga, hunh? I only did that once, on a Sunday before heading off on a business trip. Mostly, I go at night...I prefer the anonymity (sp).

You want tips? Here are 2 for first-time visits..

1> Mention you have visited other AMPs in the area. These ladies aren't stupid, they know who their competitors are. Don't compare one place to another; just say you've been to "Place A" in passing. This usually establishes me as a frequent customer of area AMPs. One time, when out of town on business, I ran across a provider who gave me FANTASTIC service because I mentioned ATL AMPs, she spent some time in ATL and knew the spots.

2> While getting the massage, I gently stroke some part of the provider near my hands. This is all done while chatting away. Often, I find the provider massaging my back and her legs are near my hands (at my sides). I'll gently stroke a leg with my fingers, nothing too invasive. I don't force it...just if the legs are near my hands, I do it. The provider usually gets the point. I don't think this method has failed to open negotiations. The negotiations may have broken down but the opener has always worked for me.

Ok...that's enough from me.

Rake
01-03-03, 11:37
Hey all,
1st.......What the hell has happened to all the SW's in the I-85 N corridor (285 n to 985)? has L.E. got that hot?
2nd......What the hell is DATY?
3rd....... HOW TO - get a lot of action for the same amount of cash.
MP's are fine , if your in a hurry. But I find MP's to be akin to shopping for auto repair - frustrating & likely to just get ripped off without ever getting any thing positive accomplished.
So... I prefer to get a hotel room for the night in a place that has weekly rates advertised ( you don't HAVE to stay all night). Norcross, Fulton Ind., I-75 N are all good. rooms are under $50 Find out what rooms are available & check them out. tell the desk clerk you want to be able to keep an eye on your car. Remember, when SW trolling it's LOCATION,LOCATION, LOCATION. try yo put yourself in a room with a good view tha is between the rest of the hotel & the nearest C-store. Then make numerous trips to your vehicle & back. it helps greatly to carry a beer or some other obvious alch. drink in your hand to establish that your not L.E. Leave your door slightly ajar & sit & wait & PAY ATTENTION! 3:00 pm untill 5:00am are the best hours, although as checkout is usually 11:30 that time is active occasionally. BE prepared for a knock on your door & a chick to stick her head in & ask you if you can spare a beer/cig./etc. Be friendly & act horny but don't committ too quickly. You will probably get several visitors, NEVER pay up front, or the chick will dissapear with your cash. Do all possible to prevent them from possessing/using crack etc. in your room. & if the person that knocks on your door is a guy - 99.9% will be black , if he's white be REAL suspicous, probably hotel secutity- and he starts a conversation, he is either a pimp/dealer, L.E., or bum/thief so be very cautious & watch him like a hawk. talk only about women -no dope- Don't be suprised if a good quality chick shows up soon after he leaves. NOTE: in this situation he will return soon after she leaves & ask"how you liked her & what you did, then he will hit you up for a finders fee.
-----I don't want to crowd the board, so tell me if you want to hear more about my "technique" & experiences....or not, just trying to help the uninitiated among us------Rake

Chief
01-03-03, 18:41
...Rake
DATY Dining At The Y (Performing oral sex on a woman)
It sounds like you have a very good plan when you go out on the hunt. I say tell us more.
....Chief

Papa Smurf
01-04-03, 00:05
Best wishes to all in the new year...

I've been away from the board for a while, but wow was it fun reading Starfleet's posts. Never a dull moment with this guy.

Good to hear things are still the same down at Garden Health. I had a 'strange' experience there last time (really creeped me out) with one of the regular girls, and have been reluctant to go back.

Starfleet - Don't suppose you know if Mimi is still there? Her and I always got along well. One of these days I may head back down there, and wouldn't mind spending some time with her. Otherwise, could anyone reccomend a similar quality experience on the south side? I've given up hope of finding something up on the north side of town.

Stay safe all!

StarFleet
01-04-03, 04:05
Papa Smurf:

"Never a dull moment.."?? Me? I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut! I'm the corn flakes without the milk! Oran "Juice" Jones reference for those who don't know.

Seriously, the last time I was down at Garden Health, I got some serious attitude from a provider. Sonya switched her for another without question. That's why she's a gem, she responds to customer feedback. But, I haven't been down because I want to broaden my horizons. I know what you mean about Mimi, she is easy to get along with. But, I didn't see her last time I was there, so she could have packed her bags. Can't say for sure...the ladies at Garden Health tend to stay longer than average.

I also know what you mean about finding fun on the northside. That's why I dropped my old moniker for one that's symbolizes the future, I didn't want to be associated with those northside AMPs. This area is in hibernation, determined to stay inside the cave and ignore the returning spring. Whether its silly ordinances making AMPs close at 9pm or the thumpers trying to kill all adult fun in North Fulton County, take your pick. There are some places in North DeKalb or Southern Gwinnett but that's as far as Clayton County from me. Some tried to open AMPs in Cobb County but they were quickly shut down!

As for recommendations, try Paradise Spa. They've given me mostly good service in the past. You can also get one of their "membership cards." Go enough times, you get a discount on service. "New Oriental" (off exit #237 I think) is one of my 2nd tier places. Oasis was my first AMP ever and enjoyable.

Before I go, I incorrectly wrote about "Y&Y Spa" closing. I was wrong, it relocated. I found it a few miles down to a shopping plaza on the same street (Roswell Rd). If you get off exit #25 on I-285 and travel north on Roswell, you'll get to it just before actually getting to Roswell (the city). At first I thought the defunct "Victory Spa" had relocated but that turned out to be a Mexican restaurant called "Victoria's". I didn't go in "Y&Y" because I didn't like it last time I was there.

GetMeSome
01-05-03, 21:08
I am new to the forum and hope that I can bring as much help as I have received from reading these postings. Someone not too long ago asked about some people on Eros and other sites as well as the MP's in the Atlanta area. For the last 5 years I have almost exclusively used these services and would be more than happy to help anyone out with info that would be useful. However, I am looking to extend my "arena" a little and have found the info here very helpful. As mentioned before, the services I mentioned above can be quite expensive... and though I was making a whole lot of money and dropping a grand a month wasn't so bad 3 years ago, that market has gone south - but not my need to "play".

I am going to try some of the suggestions that have been made here lately and see how well they go - and I hope to report back (hopefully this week!!).

Big K
01-06-03, 15:47
Hey Papa Smurf,

Your last post made me very curious.

“Good to hear things are still the same down at Garden Health. I had a 'strange' experience there last time (really creeped me out) with one of the regular girls, and have been reluctant to go back.”

Please elaborate on what happened at GH if you don’t mind recounting a bad experience. It may be good therapy for you but mostly I just wanted to know. Not much of what happens in the AMP surprise me except at my request and occasionally what I can get away with. Maybe it’s my kinky side but I may want to be creeped out myself. The first thing I could come up with was she asked you to stick it to her without a rubber. I had that offer the other day but passed. I keep some of the blood in the big head and sometimes am able to control urges in the heat of the moment on the side of caution. (Read sometimes)

mechee70
01-06-03, 19:28
I check this column everyday....Great info
But I have questions:
1.What happened to all the SWs on 85/north? I hate driving to southside/metropalitan Pkwy. With a lot of Hispanics men in chamblee/doraville the girls couldn't have went far.
2.Why do we as "customers" pay so much for the service thats the same? The standard price should be $40 for HJ,$60 for CBJ,FS for $100-$120. We supposed to set the standards not the AMPs.$60 is too much for a sometimes b.s HJ. Why is southside cheaper than northside? (which they are opening more AMPs at because we are breaking down paying too much )

The best experiences I have had were at the spa in woodstock not accupressure but the one further down. cost:$80-massage/HJ. Come on guys let's make a stand

Peace

bil250
01-08-03, 00:26
Has anyone tried Bamboo Health Care in Smyrna, GA? I do know it is a new asian Massage parlor.

bil250

Big K
01-08-03, 14:41
Correction, when I called Bamboo they said they close at 11:00

Hey bil250 glad to see fresh faces :) I did a drive by of Bamboo but was busy at the time. They close early (11:00). Do us a favor and check it out for us and report back. I’d like to know if I’m missing anything before they close permanently.

Stay tuned for latest southside report

KYJ
01-08-03, 17:42
Thanks big_K for the news.. keep us informed on the Southside doings.

-KYJ

StarFleet
01-08-03, 23:22
MeChee:

Sounds like you're referring to Na One. I had one good experience there shortly after it opened. I've been back several times but it was never as good. Last I heard, both Na One and Acupressure were hit pretty hard by Cherokee County. Though I cannot confirm this, I believe both have closed.

A new AMP in Smyrna? I don't think it will last. They don't call this place "Snobb" County for nothing.

bil250
01-09-03, 14:09
Originally posted by big_K
Hey bil250 glad to see fresh faces :) I did a drive by of Bamboo but was busy at the time. They close early (9:00). Do us a favor and check it out for us and report back. I?d like to know if I?m missing anything before they close permanently.

Stay tuned for latest southside report I will report back when I get a chance to check it out. It may be a few weeks. Hopefully, they won't be closed down like the previous ones.

Bil

Big K
01-09-03, 16:40
Made a run to New Oriental the other night, sent to a room and met with a chubby girl. The longer I talked to her the bigger she looked. For some reason her arms looked big, she said she gave a great massage and I believed her. I think I could have received value for my money but was in the mood for more visual stimulation. I kept asking if they had other girls but they said it was slow and they left. There are usually slow when I’m there so I worry they might pack up due to poor attendance. We can’t have that happen. I encourage y’all to support New Oriental because they are customer friendly. I told her I changed my mind and left. Mamasan was real nice and thanked me for stopping by and told me to come back. They don’t have the hottest girls but always seem to treat me right. They have a fridge and have given me a coke or a beer, not a lot but it’s the thought that counts.

Went to Sun it was about 2am, there always seems to be a cop in the shopping center parking lot. I got a girl calling herself “Sophia?” She said she was new and from New York. Every time I hear of a girl on loan from out of state tells me we pay too much here. She was skinny, mildly attractive and huge fake boobs, DD or DDD. She asked me if I wanted a shower but declined. She asked for the cash up front so I gave her 140 (40+100) for a bj. She asked for 100 more for everything and a real good time but I told her that’s all I pay. She kept pressing me like they do but in a friendly way and gave up after a while. I yanked her toward me and she flinched and said she was hurt. So being the nice guy I am I offered to rub it out for her. That’s one of the techniques I use, to feel them up under the guise of a massage. I get them nude on the table and get on top of them like they do. I started at the neck, shoulder arm area but always seem to spend more time on the glutes and legs. After a while I start pushing the envelope to see what I can get away with, Occasionally I get lucky and get away with quite a bit. After a legit start I begin to rub my parts on their parts. I rub and poke it in the crack and keep going till they stop me.

She started on me with a tongue bath at the nipples and worked her way down, She was doing more flicking than I like but I’d never complain. She did a lot of flicking on and around the you know what’s in the nooks and crannies I was surprised by the attention she paid in the area because I wasn’t freshly washed. She did a decent job with the blow. I tried to sneak it in on her but she insisted it would cost me more, you can’t win them all, so I had to settle to warm my finger while she did her thing. By the squeeze she put on my digit it made me wonder if I should of paid the price?!?…… Naahh

mechee70
01-10-03, 02:02
yo big k , Where is New Oriental located? I wanna check it out

Big K
01-10-03, 12:18
Listing of AMPs, not complete or up to date but most are listed:

http://www.abcatl.com/personal_service/massage.htm

note: don't get excited looking at the staff pics, they are ALL bogus

StarFleet
01-12-03, 02:46
MeChee:

Take I-75 South to exit #237 (Forest Park exit). Take a left and follow the street for about 2-3 miles. You should see "New Oriental" on your left. If you pass a McDonald's you missed it. The AMP is next to a mechanic's garage.

Bruno68
01-14-03, 22:58
traveled to atlanta on business this week and checked out escorts on eros-guide. decided to try danielle -- really cute blonde asian girl. she quoted me 300 for an hour

she was about 30 min late to my hotel, but she called to say she was running late, so i didnt mind. when she arrived, she looked just like her pics. she claims to be a c-cup, but her pics show her real cup size to be A-B. a little makeup would have been nice, but she was very cute. unfortunately she had big tattoos on her lower back and lower leg. she was a teeny bit flabby around the middle, but my taste leans to way skinny. i suspect most guys would think she has a nice body.

she checked my plane ticket and ID but was very nice and friendly. when i asked her to take my clothes off she didnt hesitate. unfortunately, when i asked her for a microphone check, she told me she didnt do that. i felt 300 should have been all-inclusive

after a little play time, we proceeded to the main event. while danielle was cooperative and friendly, she was decidedly unenthusiastic and not very inspiring. overall i give her a 5\10 on the escort scale

KYJ
01-18-03, 10:04
Check the Delta website for a bargain sale to San Jose Costa Rica from Atlanta and elsewhere at about $250 round trip for next week only return thru Jan 31st. This beats an expensive session in Atlanta because for about the same price plus a little more you can do the real thing again and again and get the trip. Hotels start at about $33 and F/S starts at $13.

atlantaguy101
01-20-03, 21:32
If I know a good escort, should i post here website address here? Or do you think that is not a good idea since it has her phone number on the website.

how are people supposed to get in contact with her without letting the cops know.

atlantaguy101
01-20-03, 21:36
Also, If you have allot of time on your hands, a good place to find girls who are just starting out, is in the atlanta chat rooms like on yahoo.

i have met a few girls that way. Girls who say i was their first client (like i belive that)

Papa Smurf
01-20-03, 22:46
Big_K:

Just saw your question from a few weeks back. I haven't been on the forum in a while... sorry for the delay.

The session I referred to had really nothing to do with kink. The girl made some comments early in the session that kind of creeped me out and really put me off for the entire encounter. I've known this girl for quite some time, in fact I think she was the first girl I had a session with when I first found the place. I'm sure this was a one time thing, and do not feel anyone should be put off by my experience. Garden Health is still a top notch place, and the girl is still a great one to spend time with.

Starfleet - I'm sure your mind is going on this one... You only have 2-3 to choose from if you're trying to guess who it was :)

Atlalvaro
01-23-03, 19:27
Visited Spa Of Atlanta last week. Had a session with an older lady; she told me her name, but I have already forgot it.

It was 40 for half an hour, and another 45 for a tip after a little fun.

I also visited a strip club off 75 called TDC, and had a little fun in a private dance with a black dancer named Venus.

I have visted a lot of the stripclubs on the North end of town, and haven't really seen anything happening. However, a dancer I know at Flashers told me fun could be had the Cypress L - day shift especially.

I don't know if it is true or not, because it seems so open.

Have done a little driving around Delk (and Franklin), but I haven't really seen anything...

I will keep my eyes and ears open for y'all though....

Monger22
01-24-03, 17:45
coming to atlanta for 6 days lookin for a few hot chics an saw xcaliburgyrls on aol chat line. talked to them. hot lookin 19 yo asian named jade being lined up for me. anyone know her. anyone have any good or bad feedback on xcaliburgyrls escort service.

Big K
01-25-03, 08:54
Unrelated info,

Watched Ricki Lake last night and saw a segment on strippers. They did not say where but had another story on LA strip clubs. Detective went undercover with VIP room activities and had offers of $50 for a blow job and $100 for sex from a couple of strippers. Moral of the story, again, we must be paying too much here in the ATL’. If available in the strip clubs here it would cost 2-3 times more.

PapaSmurf, you still didn’t say what she said but it’s okay

atlantaguy101, I have tried the online chat but you really do have to work at it

KYJ, you should get a group together to show us the ropes.

Next update-CHAT LINES

atlantaguy101
01-25-03, 21:09
Yeah, It can take a long time. but it is often well worth the effort. I have found that it can be allot cheeper. Also I think there is less of a chance that it is a sting operation.

try for example going to yahoo profiles and do a search for the word massage, atlanta, female, and online.

this route is more costly then finding a first timer, but it takes allot less time.

Does Atlanta have any peep booth places? if not, why?

PWhipped
01-26-03, 09:32
1) Fuji in Lilburn/Larryville closed

2) SW still active on Chamblee-Tucker/85 area. East on Chamb-Tuck, left at first light, cruse back and forth by cheap motels, they will show up. One looks good from distance, little older when up close(white) good BBBJ, had her 3 times, went to Motel last time and when she took off clothes, much flab and wrinkles, very clean but need to stick with BBJ with clothes on, very nice attitude and polite, must not be druggie. Had nice looking black young girl also.

3) See many new spas around, did Tenn send them all to us? Great, more choices. New one at intersection of River,5forks-trick and Oak road(Lilburn-Larryville) In strip mall N/W of intersection. Good massage, tall attractive Cinderella, massage only relief.

Also see report on Columbus Ga. and others. Pwhipped

Rake
01-27-03, 11:10
Hey all.
Did the chick on ChamTuck give a name? Sounds like "Kay".
I'll try it again... gave it up for awhile, figured all the fun had gone south due to the cold.

Ditto the ref to Cyprus... & I think that "day shift " ref was accurate too.

Re: peep show booths.... gawd... thousands, but( big BUT here)
there almost all gay may 99.9% & even the best will see no more than a couple of females & couples a week. best for hetro action are the more suburban ones - inserection (2 of em) on Rowell Rd.
1 near flashers in sandy springs & the other a little south of the river ( near Pikes) HOWEVER - these are th most expensive ones in town & can cost a fortune to occupy a booth for1 or 1/2 hour. The ones on/near CHeshirebridge are mostly all gay, All Gwinnet LOve shack locations have booths, but the doors have been removed. SOme new action on Fulton Industial & marietta St. - off 75/Northside--------------TALLY HOE!----Rake

Rake
01-27-03, 11:20
P.S. to P.W.
can't wait to hear of your Chattanooga experiences! used to be the best "cheap adult fun" area as close as Columbus - you don't by any chance remember the old "Scenic adult Hotel" do you?( sorry if I already asked that inan old post - the mind isn't what it used to be...) Iv'e heard that there is still a lot of action at t hat one old adult theater thats still open. I would relly love to find out that Chatt. has some new potential. Rake again

PWhipped
01-27-03, 13:58
Checked out Chamblee-Tucker last night, no action 7-9PM
Went by Osaka to see if Laura's car was there, no, so did not go in although last visit was good.
Then stopped by Roosters off Buford in Chamblee, dynomite looking oriental gal, 5" +- 105lbs +- and with huge breast. Also tall lge breasty gal, when they ask to go to VIP, reduce fee as times are tight with them and they will go down and do go check out the VIP treatment, oriental gal busy but tall one took me back, no BJ, but she will back up to you, says the other girls tell on each other and when head is bobbing they tell, doing contact lap dancing with the rear to you, they do not know, bring your own umbrella. She also said that Boomers also have GOOD girls. She was very informative. She said she was going to get off early and asked me to meet her outside after escort comes back in. Did so and she wanted it in the car, OK , I will give you pleasure since she said she was horny. Cost inside $100, outside free, but tiped her $50 as rent was due and she was great. Now since I gave you guys this info, that I paid for, it's only fair that you'all pay part of it, so send the $$<grin>
I heard,only rumors, that lots of the strippers and joints are becoming very loose as no customers and no $$ since Christmas.

Any one know where Laura,manager from Osaka, opened her new place in Norcross, I think somewhere near 141, any new spas in Norcross?? Also, anyone run across a Korean girl named Jasmine??
Sorry to be so longwinded, just trying to help and also get some help finding the new spa.
Not much news on the forum these days, I will try to not be gone so long next time. Pwhipped

PWhipped
01-28-03, 01:20
Thanks, found Laura tonight, also Jasmine is in Michigan for a month. New spa not open yet, will be at Jim Car and Holcomb Bridge behind Kinko's. Not open yet.

Went back to Roosters for seconds this afternoon, not much action, had typical bait and hook from dancer to go to VIP, it was a total waste, I just lucked out yesterday. Sorry I encouraged anyone to go. Same ol s---. Promices but no go, last time I will take chance, will only go if I find same one that I had Sunday.

Pwhipped

PWhipped
01-29-03, 09:55
They were out in full force off Cham/tuck, Presidential 6PM, found Meloney, not meloney2, hot but spacey. Sandra was there also, 20-bj 30 fs from Meloney, her room.

reese_nova
01-29-03, 20:40
Hey fellas,

Went to New Oriental Spa last night, I needed a break from Oasis because eveytime I go there I get the same girl. I like variety, and I wanted to try somewhere new, so I took Big K's advice and supported New Oriental Spa. The accomidations were crappy, but I guess we don't go to AMPs for the look and feel of the interior. Anyway, paid my usual 40 to get in. Greeted and washed by 5,2" very petite girl named CoCo about a 5. She had some letters tattoo'd on her tits. She has small hanging tits with big nipples, strange but good. I'm a nipple man. I got a OK massage while laying on my stomach for around 10 minutes, then I flipped over and she asked if I wanted a good time. I went to my pants and gave her $120. She left and came back and laid on me and sucked my pecks while I fingered her, she didn't have the tightest puss but it was OK, and wet as hell. She came while I fingered her, and twice while we did the duty. She was really into it and enjoyed her work. I like that. She was so into it at one point that she bit me hard as hell and then apologized.

All in all it was a great experience, the only draw back was the long ass street, farmers Pkwy or something, it took a while to get there and it's in the boon docks.

However I'll be going back sometime in the future. For now I need to save some money, so I'm getting back on the chat line 678-222-2222. I've hooked up with a few women on this line, and had some good times. Some for free some not free. You will meet alot of women from Cartersville (boon docks), they are lonely out there.

good luck.

WordUp
01-30-03, 07:41
Pwhipped,

Are you saying the girl told you that Boomers now has Take Out in the Club. This is the SAME Boomers in Smyrna ... RIGHT !!!!

Last time I was there the price for after service was "WWWWWAY 2 HIGH !!!!

got more details ????

Also how is the SW scene in Atlanta,

(((( WORD ))))

Checked out Chamblee-Tucker last night, no action 7-9PM
Went by Osaka to see if Laura's car was there, no, so did not go in although last visit was good.
Then stopped by Roosters off Buford in Chamblee, dynomite looking oriental gal, 5" +- 105lbs +- and with huge breast. Also tall lge breasty gal, when they ask to go to VIP, reduce fee as times are tight with them and they will go down and do go check out the VIP treatment, oriental gal busy but tall one took me back, no BJ, but she will back up to you, says the other girls tell on each other and when head is bobbing they tell, doing contact lap dancing with the rear to you, they do not know, bring your own umbrella. She also said that Boomers also have GOOD girls. She was very informative. She said she was going to get off early and asked me to meet her outside after escort comes back in. Did so and she wanted it in the car, OK , I will give you pleasure since she said she was horny. Cost inside $100, outside free, but tiped her $50 as rent was due and she was great. Now since I gave you guys this info, that I paid for, it's only fair that you'all pay part of it, so send the $$<grin>
I heard,only rumors, that lots of the strippers and joints are becoming very loose as no customers and no $$ since Christmas.

Any one know where Laura,manager from Osaka, opened her new place in Norcross, I think somewhere near 141, any new spas in Norcross?? Also, anyone run across a Korean girl named Jasmine??
Sorry to be so longwinded, just trying to help and also get some help finding the new spa.
Not much news on the forum these days, I will try to not be gone so long next time. Pwhipped

Big K
01-30-03, 15:05
This board has been hopping lately with a lot of good stuff, keep it up fellas’ and thanks for sharing, we all like the info coming in.

Where is Osaka? Is it out 29 somewhere?

Reese_nova, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself next time talk em down another twenty or maybe more. There’s not a whole lot to look at going to New Oriental. The place and ladies are rather plain looking. When I want visual stimulation I go elsewhere but I’ve mostly had good times over there. I think I was there last week or so and the mamasan was out for a family emergency. Getting in good with the mamasan anywhere puts pressure on the girls to be nicer to “friends” than to “strangers.” That’s the same chat line I get on and met some nice looking pros but the lonely girls I find are on the heavy side.

StarFleet
01-30-03, 15:12
Reese_Nova:

I echo Big K's comments concerning New Oriental. I went last week and had a good time. The looks aren't high-class but the service is good compared to other places.

As for its location, I like it more than others. Not as conspicuous (sp) as say...Sun, with those bright-*ss lights.

A chat line? I called several while I lived in Norfolk (pronounced NO-FUCK), Virginia. I'm going to have to check it out!

Others:

Any word on Cobb County spas? I've been busy with work lately but as soon as things settle down I'll be on the prowl.

PWhipped
01-30-03, 15:24
Star: Osaka is on 29 between JimCart/Mtn Ind and Tucker. On right going south towards Tucker. About 3 miles from Int 85 Jim Cart. Help me out, been there too many times, you guys need to drive the prices down, I would just piss them off if I tried now, but I am sure they will go down from 40 entrance and 160 FS. Can't do it anymore, need better pricing, let me know as I keep them informede on the web site info. If everybody gets better prices, so can I and it will help all. Lots of turnover these days, she gets rid of the poor service ones and keeps them in line. As in the past , most are real lookers. Post on the Tucker board.
All this made up you know, never been there, PWhipped
PS, yes I have thought about giving more detailed info here and feel that it is ok, I apologise to others that I jumped on about giving details. It does help. Anyway we all know non of the info is true.

GetMeSome
01-30-03, 21:23
Happened to be out on calls today toward Decatur. Stopped by World Health off CB and Chantilly. It was just after 12. Never been to an amp and was looking forward to it...ready to go (this is all ficticious anyway). I'm a golf fan so I'm ready to get a good "ball cleaning". I also like putting the "shaft" of my putter in the cup to get my ball out at the end of a "ho", I mean hole.

What happens, she turns me away and said that they were busy. Could that be true. There was only one other car in the tiny lot and one in the driveway (looked like the mamasan's). I'm a pretty clean cut white guy... they wouldn't turn you away just because you have the LE look would they? I figured worse case scenario I could get a good back and neck massage. I got nothing. So I went over to XTC to see my girl, DJ. Guys, she is awesome... great bod (8.5+), fantastic tits whose nipples get very aroused when sucked on, and she can even control her clit muscles and make her pussy move for you (it talks to me). You know that has to be tight - if she can control that, she can probably control the squezing in and out. You won't experience that there though so don't even try. They won't even jack you off there. I just like her because I have been going for a while and she treats me right for not very much (since I've been going for a while I do get a lot of tickling of the balls and some jacking of the putter shaft.

I hope you have enjoyed my ficticious stories!

Big K
01-31-03, 03:04
I was hoping that someone else would relate their chat line experiences so I could compare notes. I look at chat lines as more of entertainment in and of itself rather than a way to acquire cheap services. I ran through my free hours and have purchased more so I’m not sure how economical the services I get on there are in the long run. Kind of like driving a long way to buy something cheap on sale. Although there were those girls that desperately wanted cigarettes delivered to them and agreed to my terms to make the trip worth my while. The best source of chat line numbers that I know of is the good old Creative Loafing ad section. There are several that I could post but I’m not going to. Can’t find a CL you say? Look harder in the mag piles at restaurants and grocery stores, locate a source, you’ll be glad you did. I’ve seen a lot of the ads on late nite TV for lavalife, city and others but have never tried it yet. There’s a decent girl I met avail for $100 let me know and I’ll give you her number. I don’t have her permission to post it but she’s out at Suite 1, off beaver Ruin. There are a pair off memorial drive I can give you their number but please post a review good or bad they want $50 a piece or both no discount 2 for a $100. There are a lot of transients at various other locations.

Tips? I have experience with Quest so can give a review. I have been using them only because at the time when I tried them in the wee hours there seemed to be more people on, probably because their ad is bigger and their number is easy to remember. You can keep calling in for free if you call from a different number that has never called in before. Like collecting those AOL disk and keep getting trial memberships, too much hassles for me but some do it.

Quest over scrutinizes any greetings that you record. Several of mine got deleted for, offering help with the bills, saying that I don’t prefer the Sistas’ and one that they said sounded like their greeting not even sure what that means so I gave up and don’t have any permanent messages on the system. I only got booted live once for not sounding over 18? An idiot screener must have been working that night. You can try logging on as a girl and listen to other guy’s messages for ideas but I’m too homophobic to try that. Just remember like the internet you can be anyone you want to be on the phone too. I met Chloe the horny 21 year old that actually turned out to be 15. No no no, no jail bait for me. As I’ve said in the past I won’t disclose my personal tactics but can give general advice. Just be careful with live chat it eats up the clock. You can’t get messages while live 1 on 1 and might lose replies. Don’t let your head get too big if you get sweet messages from strange girls some of them are just fishing or having fun too. Girls call in for free so time means nothing to them and some of them just want to talk, go figure.

Rake
02-01-03, 11:37
Hey all,
I for one would really appriciate a real "basics" course in chat lines. I mean "chat line 101"... Chatlines for Dummies that sort of thing. I usually end up getting screwed without getting screwed the first time or two that I explore a new "adult experience", so Stuff like: is it 900 numbers or credit card, do guys post & ladys answer or v/v, what does it cost - in the long run.? Gonna try to hit Chambodia (aka Chamtuc). I'll post if I do. ---Hey, Iv'e been tryin to get one of the local s/w's to acompany me to the buford twin cinima. seems like that could really be a hoot & safer than "her place" (which usually isn't & some giant black guy hits you up for a "house fee" when you exit) or a car. later, Rake
P.S. - remember Atlanta Rythm Section's song "Doraville"? They really ought to revise it :)

Big K
02-01-03, 21:08
Hey getmesome, didn’t mean to stomp over your post, I didn’t see it. I try to put my long-winded post in when there’s a pause in the action on this site.

The LE treatment at an amp is usually just doing a bath excluding the crotch area and a massage, which is not bad for $40. I am not a daylight visitor of the amps but do my best skulking under cover of darkness. I believe the noon hour is a slow period for them and they schedule girls accordingly. It’s quite probable that the girl was busy. I have also been told that in the past and told to come back later. I have even been told that they were waiting for certain customers. (Prob big spenders that I am certainly not, so I gladly move on) It’s not the best time to visit when they are busy. They may rush you or knowing there are more customers waiting and not be so happy to negotiate. Sometimes, Sun is the big offender, mamasan gives you the prep bath then the girl shows up after finishing with some other guy. You don’t want that to happen the girl bathing you is part of the fun, for me anyway, and you can get to know the girl to put you in a better place later for fun and negotiations. J’s is down the street and Apple is down the street off of a side road but being your first visit you may not have known these were so close by. I used to go to VIP but they burned me for the last time (coincidently at a busy time) so I joined the bash the VIP club. I would pay $80 to $120 at VIP and get some of the youngest and hottest girls around and even some of my best sessions but alas, no more.

I would say if you into that kinda play to visit an amp and try it. It can be a lot of fun. I used to visit the various lingerie places and thought I was having fun, expensive, but fun. My first amp was “Blue Moon” off the Marietta square. It’s an interesting story how I got started going there but contains way too much personal info but after going there I got hooked, damnit. They had friendly young pretty girls and I used to pay around $80 and once $5o for full service. They got closed in a sting long ago but I miss it so much I’ll tell the story every chance I get. It’s also why I do have my favorites but search for the out of the way place that could be my new Blue Moon.

Ren Man
02-03-03, 02:51
Hey Big K,
Would you send me the numbers of the girls you mentioned (Beaver Ruin & Memorial Dr.)? Send to aaglen@hotmail.com please! Thanks!

Big K
02-03-03, 05:52
Rake, you sound like a pioneer and adventurous soul but I do understand your desire to learn from the mistakes of others. Sometimes it does take some mistakes, some costly, to learn how to do it right and it may be beneficial for others to share their boo boo’s. I too am always looking for tips that work but have settled into my own style and routine. I listed some of the pitfalls to try to avoid and tips in previous post. I use quest because their number is easy to remember, for girls killing time to call in too.

You call in and record your name then a message that girls listen to when they call in. Then you go into the chat line and browse messages hit 2 to record a message that gets sent to them and they reply. It’s that simple. Hit 5 or 6 to get desc of person sending the message. Too much to explain to give a lot of details but that was some basics.

The first time you call in from a number that has never called in before you get an hour for free but time flies. They have had and may still, have a $10 first time CC charge for 90? Minutes, I forget. After that you can charge or call a number they give you to put it on your phone bill. The first time you call in to get the intro deal or billing ph number you get their operator after that when your time gets near, like 10 min left you get messages to be able to renew on their automated system. I think the rates are:

200 min + 15 bonus min $49
500 + 30 for $99
900 + 60 for $149
??? + ??? for $199 or close to that

They have a “happy hour” from 3am to 7pm where they give you 2 for 1 minutes

I would never but they’re always guys on the chat lines offering to blow you, some offer to pay. Now think about what a deal that would be to get a bj and get paid. My homophobia would never allow me to do it but one must wonder.

My latest find, 22 y/o Ashley, 5-7, 125, 34c-24-32, $100 in Chamblee. I’ll let you know if she’s any good. I just called Rachael and she didn’t want me to give her number out to anyone that I didn’t know well, sorry guys. She described herself as 5-7, 130, 36b-29-36 and she looked it. She’s a heavy smoker though and it bothered me. Funny, I was just on the chat line and she was there looking for “an intimate encounter.”

I don’t check my email regularly but send questions comments to getgirls4me@yahoo.com

LeroyLaCroy
02-03-03, 06:05
They were out in full force off Cham/tuck, Presidential 6PM, found Meloney, not meloney2, hot but spacey. Sandra was there also, 20-bj 30 fs from Meloney, her room.

are these glas normally working the Presidential? Are they out front? in the bar? in the lobbby? more details please.

PWhipped
02-03-03, 09:50
I believe the Street is Presidential, Not at the Hotel, although I did pull one from in front of there once, but go to the other end from the Cheapy Hotel beside the Mex Bar/club to Chamb/Tuck by other Motel and behind Shell station, SW. You know all this just fake and really not true, just made up and good for entertainment only. PW

Rake
02-03-03, 10:38
cruzed Chamtuck Sun night... nothing.. I mean dead. Was going to go prowling Sat, but thought that space shuttle thing might have dampened the mood in some places. I still say that that motel off Northcrest /85 (first street N of 285) .. behind special money pawn shop - is hot. You have to actually park & go inside to usually find the action & there are cameras in some locations.
HINT: carry a pizza box.

AugustaSexFiend
02-04-03, 06:24
BIG_K
could I get the #'s of the girls on Beaver Ruin and Memorial (also are these streets or apartment complexes?) I'm making my first trip to ATL from Augusta next weekend to meet a girl I met on a dating site, and if she's not putting out, I wanna find someone who is...peter30901@yahoo.com.
Also this to anyone...Cham/Tuck...is that an exit on 85 or 285? Thanks all!

reese_nova
02-04-03, 14:40
Reply to getmesome,

getmesome, I also got turned down many times at World Health. They are busy even when there is only one car there. They usually only have one person working. I came back 3 times one night till there were no other customers but me. I kept going back because it is right around the corner from my house and I didn't want to drive to the southside. I have had OK times there, once a girl even asked for my number and wanted to meet up one day, but it never happend.

Has anyone been to the Harem lingere place on Metropolitan?

P.S. Apple Spa is closed and has been for awhile.

Can I ask all you guys a question, I know were not supposed to promote any businesses but I'm thinking of starting an adult product related business in Atlanta, a store or something, and I was just wondering what type of products or services would you all like to have that aren't currently available in Atlanta?

Ren Man
02-04-03, 16:38
"You have to actually park & go inside to usually find the action"

Do you mean park and go into the lobby of the hotel off Northcrest? It's an econolodge, isn't it? That sounds sort of risky... what do you say to the desk clerk??? Or do you look for open rooms? A bit more info, please!

Infatuated
02-05-03, 10:49
Re: Apple Spa
They have reopened several weeks ago. I dropped by shortly after reopening, and had a quite enjoyable time. 40+120 FS

Visited last week, experienced a very good massage. But, when similar offer was made, I was met with major attitude. We settled on a compromise amount for lesser services. Seems like YMMV is very much the case here.

Rake
02-05-03, 11:11
re: motel on northcrest - don't enter or drive in the front entrance. turn in the road next to the special money pawn shop & go in the back parking lot. there is an entrance & stairs there.
Listen...something I kind of "stumbled onto" a while back when I used to more or less live in cheap hotels with my business travel. ---- If you look & act sincere, you can ask the desk clern which rooms are available and ask if you can see one/some. the clerk will just give you the key(s) 90% of the time - giving you 10 min or so of walk aaround time to scope the place out. Just take your time & do some "shopping".
Also.... for the really adventurous out there, i'll tell you of another hot spot. If you go N.W. from 85 on Cham-Tucker Rd. you will intersect shallowford road in a couple miles - just befor Buford Hwy. At that intesection turn left (onto Shallowford) go a block or so (Your headed back to 85, so this is just part of my natural "cruze loop") Check out the right hand side of the road, it's full of trashy mex garages & crap. there is a really trashy looking C store. next to it a road enters into some garages and a laundry mat. Turn in there & go straight past the laundy. It opens out into a hotel that is "very active" you can circle the parking lot & exit to buford hwy. if you want. A pimp/Crack dealer turned me onto this place "dis be where da players stay"... said he. I reccomend something in a large calibre wheel gun (revolver) as they tend not to leave incriminating brass (with your prints) lying around -if needed. & don't forget a backup in .22 LR or .380 .....just joking of course... I carry a Colt C.C.

GetMeSome
02-05-03, 11:35
RN,

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I just have to keep working on it and going back.

Never done the AMP thing but when I lived in Florida one of my roommates was a sweet, tiny little asian and all it took was a couple nights out drinking and next thing you know, we are doing the nasty from bedroom to bedroom for months until she moved further south! The great thing is that we lived in a big house with 3 other guys, but I got the *****! I love that.

You know, that brings me to this. There is nothing better than f__k friends - don't you agree? !!! I lived with two different girls in FL and after just a short time, we became FF's. No strings attached. We could see other people if we want. Yes, you have to put up with some emotions and I even got some for them myself, but when all was said and done, lets just screw like wild boars (or is that wild ******) on the Seringety! For the most part it was free, frequent and ferocious!

Later!

GMS

Buford Guy
02-05-03, 16:58
Hey Guys,
It has been a while! Does anybody know of any ladies that will let me take pictures of them. I have a new ditigal camera and want to get some nasty pics for my own enjoyment. Any info would be great. also new Spa in Buford, GA. K Spa, a girl name Sun is there and she is hot as hell and NASTY!!!! I like girls who take charge and this girl does just that. Nice fake tits and a pretty box.

Ren Man
02-06-03, 13:57
Hey Buford guy, your email address doesn't work. Candygirlkym likes to have her picture taken. Tell her Aaron sent you.

http://community.webtv.net/candygirlkym/CandygirlKym

Big K
02-08-03, 02:24
Just saw a story on FOX 5 about another prostitution arrest in Cumming at Pine health, never been there but poor Ok Hee Lee. They are still investigating

Talhem
02-08-03, 05:01
Trying to find out where all the action is in atlanta because I am down here for all star weekend... I'm usually a lurker to the board but since I am out of town and will be at all star weekend I need to know the intersections at where to look for some sw action so I can run a map quest and get step by step directions..

Rake
02-08-03, 11:11
A AMP in Cumming?????? hell, I live here & never heard of the place. Ha... ANYone stupid enough to put an MP in Forsyth County deserves to get busted for stupidity if nothing else. When will the "providers" learn to recon the place before they move in - sure would save em a lot of hassle. Ironicaly, in the 80's when porno videos could not be bought in ATlanta, you could rent them at several places in Cumming. But we've grown now, and are so much more civilized & politically correct. I know I feel so much safer knowing that my local government is protecting my moral fiber - WHile it lets the ..ummm... "immigrants" run amuk.

KYJ
02-10-03, 16:23
It is Deja Vu all over again.
Delta has a website sale from Atlanta to San Jose Costa Rica. Nonstop of course. Daily flights. Not nearly as good as in January but at about $499 including fees and taxes after April 1 for Mon-Thurs and $549 from now to April 1st.. Add $50 for weekend travel.
Caution. San Jose is dead from April 13 thru April 20 due to the bars shutting down all week and girls visiting home for Palm Sunday thru Easter. I would not go then.
This beats expensive Atlanta dates in my opinion.

TwistedBrother
02-12-03, 13:51
I lived in Cumming up until 6 months ago and I certainly never heard of an AMP there. I've pretty much combed every street in the county, too (not for THAT reason). Would be very interested if someone knew where it was.

PWhipped
02-14-03, 09:22
Checked out Chamb/Tucker last evening. Only saw one scag, she said all the others were in jail, all got arrested, she knew how to get out but the others were still in jail. Where can I go now? WAH WAHWah, no pus, WAH WAH WAH. Where are the LaTINA SW found? PW

Rake
02-16-03, 11:18
Hey fellow Cummingers..Cummingites...Whatever - guys in Cumming - I passed a strangely suspicious looking Spa/tan/massage place on 369 just down the road from Hammond crossing - on the right if your headed east. didn't have time/funds to check it out. reason I said "suspicious" is the amount of 4x4 trucks parked out front.... BUT.. as all of us who live here know chix n the stix love to drive a good 4x4. To bad about the ChamTuck bust. Wonder if it's any of our fault, perhaps whe have a fifth column among us????

PWhipped
02-16-03, 15:19
Nah! They get picked up regularly. Anybody know of any Latino's in the area??? Where else are the SW's Give me some help. PW

Rake
02-17-03, 10:07
That Mex bar next to ? something-host in on Presidential Pkwy (off ChamTuck) - the one that sits right down blow that big round hotel in the S.E. corner of spagetti junction (85/285N) used to be lousy with 'em.. BUT... no action at all untill after midnight. I was going to check out a place that iv'e seen a lot of lat/Sw's headed to, but i'm not sure how to get to it. it's a mex bar/cantina thing that sits right off the freeway (85) at Shallowford - it would be in the S.W. corner of the 85/Shallowford intersection. You can see it (& pass it) from the 85 S on ramp. it's not ON Shallowford though, you have to turn down by that school or something - but I think thats one-way. Good hunting.

TwistedBrother
02-17-03, 17:46
Originally posted by Rake
Hey fellow Cummingers..Cummingites...Whatever - guys in Cumming - I passed a strangely suspicious looking Spa/tan/massage place on 369 just down the road from Hammond crossing - on the right if your headed east. didn't have time/funds to check it out. reason I said "suspicious" is the amount of 4x4 trucks parked out front.... BUT.. as all of us who live here know chix n the stix love to drive a good 4x4. To bad about the ChamTuck bust. Wonder if it's any of our fault, perhaps whe have a fifth column among us????

That place has been there for years ... I'm pretty sure it's innocent, but not POSITIVE ...

BigSexy
02-17-03, 23:20
From NC and heading to Atlanta this weekend. Went to TattleTales last time i was in Atlanta and it was pretty good. Anybody know the best strip clubs in Atlanta. What is the spa place next to TattleTales, is it any good. Where else could i look to get some action this weekend? Thanks for any help you can give me.

LexLuther
02-17-03, 23:56
I was hoping an Atlanta regular could help me out. I've heard the owner of the former King Spa in Atlanta was opening a new AMP somewhere in the downtown area. The place is supposed to be under construction as I write. Anybody know anything about this?

LexLuther

reese_nova
02-18-03, 10:06
Rake,

I checked out the hotel you were talking about behind the pawn shop off 85. It was during a Saturday morning and I did not see any action, I figured I would not because it was day time. When is the best time to go there.

-RN

LeroyLaCroy
02-19-03, 02:35
Hey Gang,

Found a new site that has escorts, massage ladies, etc on it for all over. Several from Atlanta and Tampa.

Check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/travelinfriends

Enjoy!

PS - what's up with the Presidentail Hotel, the old round Quality Inn at Spaghetti Junction? Facts or Fiction?

PWhipped
02-19-03, 09:23
The area around the Presidential is a hot spot. Do not know about the Hotel/Bar, dropped off a SW there once tho. Anybody know about the round puzzle??? PW

LexLuther
02-20-03, 11:13
Gents,

I've learned more about the upcoming AMP I asked about recently. It's in NE Atlanta near the big hotels. It's located between a tattoo parlor and a body piercing establishment.

A very interesting girl will be working there. She is Korean but speaks perfect English, having grown up in U.S. She goes by various names, naturally, but is about 5'4", 115 lbs, about 30 y.o. Quite skilled in various dialects, this girl really loves her work. She will definitely be there when the place opens sometime in March.

For me, seeing her will be worth a trip to Atlanta. Any help will be appreciated.

LexLuther

LexLuther
02-21-03, 10:14
I'm going to be in Atlanta this weekend. Any recommendations for AMP's on Buford Highway and/or Peachtree Industrial or the Doraville or Dunwoody areas in general. Like everyone else, I'm interested in value for money but most of all I appreciate a provider who demonstrates some enthusiasm for her work.

In May I'll be heading up to Montgomery County Maryland. Are all of the AMP's gone from Monkey County? If so, can I safely assume that Hana Spa is still in Howard County off of 40? Anybody been there lately and can confirm? Hana's was one of the first establishments of it's kind in the whole area and has had remarkable staying power. Of course the very first spa as far as I know was the old and long gone Scan Sauna over in P.G. County part of Takoma Park on New Hampshire Ave. That one was not Asian as no one had heard of AMP's in those days.

LexLuther

LeroyLaCroy
02-22-03, 18:26
The area around the Presidential is a hot spot. Do not know about the Hotel/Bar, dropped off a SW there once tho. Anybody know about the round puzzle??? PW

Drove around there last night since I was in Atlanta for the weekend. It seems the round puzzle is closed and there was no action on the street. I went to the Mexican bar and it was mostly full of drink Mexican men. I think some one is either yanking our chains or the action has moved on.

Big K
02-23-03, 10:02
Saw another story awhile back on good ole Fox 5. They were doing a remote in front of VIP talking about the pending legislation to license legit masseuses in an attempt to differentiate between the Spa Sidels’ and the VIP’s. Not sure how that would go over but probably big trouble in little Korea if it does pass into law. VIP had a rough time getting their business license renewed in light of recent events they had offering services to undercover cops. There was one legislator who is a detective somewhere that did his own investigating and was offered the “extras.” Have to wait and see but hold on tight boys it may get a little rough.

StarFleet
02-23-03, 16:03
All:

Big K beat me to it, but I saw the same report. This legislation, if it passes into law, won't kill off AMPs in and of itself. The AMPs will just have be licensed and receive regular visits to ensure nothing unforward is going on.

But, on one of the Fox 5 reports, the reporter noted that fellow law enforcement officials said that enforcing such legislation would prove difficult.

I'm not sure how many AMPs don't have licenses but they can't be too difficult to obtain. As for the regular visits, there are many spas out there. Do the various LEs have the manpower to do regular visits??

But, like other AMP fans on this board, I am watching for further news. When I moved here, I didn't expect to find the state legislators with so much free time to make idiotic laws like this. Shouldn't they busy themselves with pulling GA out of the bottom of the SAT list?? Oh well...

Leroy:
You may want to rethink that "Monkey County" comment. Some people on this board may take offense at your comments, mistaking it for some sort of racial slur. Or, mistake your comment as a sign you lack intelligence. Especially those who have information that could help you, some of which may not frequent the Maryland board.

LexLuther
02-23-03, 21:07
starfleet wrote:

Leroy:
You may want to rethink that "Monkey County" comment. Some people on this board may take offense at your comments, mistaking it for some sort of racial slur. Or, mistake your comment as a sign you lack intelligence. Especially those who have information that could help you, some of which may not frequent the Maryland board.

It was I (LexLuther) who made the comment about Monkey County, and not Leroy. I assure you and everyone else that I meant no offense. That is a meaningless term that many people who live in the metro D.C. area use to refer to Montgomery County. To my knowledge, the term carries no racist connotations. I think we're all in big trouble if we have to worry about being pc in this forum. Let's be careful lest we become too sensitive. And let's be particularly careful before we begin casting aspersions on the intelligence of those who contribute to this forum.

LexLuther

atlantaguy101
02-23-03, 23:36
Hey, anyone out there know any Strip Clubs or (even better) SPAs that have larger ladies or BBW working for them?'

Also is there a law on the books here in atlanta that says the state can not have live peep booths. (not the video, but where live girls are behind glass)
the ones in NY were a great place to meet up with girls.

one more thing,
Has anyone noticed a stuffy change in atmosphere in the strip clubs, Used to be that you could get hand jobs fairly easy, but in the last few months... nada (like plat21, flashers...etc)

Ren Man
02-24-03, 02:55
"Also is there a law on the books here in atlanta that says the state can not have live peep booths. (not the video, but where live girls are behind glass)
the ones in NY were a great place to meet up with girls."

The Insurection on Peachtree has a set-up like that - a bit pricey though in my opinion!

And BTW, I had family who lived in Mont. co MD for years - Everyone up their called it "Monkey Co". just like they all called Montgomery Ward's dept. store "Monkey Wards" - just goofy slang. No racial subtext whatsoever.

Big K
02-24-03, 03:29
Did a late night, more like late morning run to Suns. Saw a girl I haven’t seen there before pretty and a decent bod but she had a little attitude. To be fair she may have been sleeping and looked like she just got up but that aint my problem and I wasn’t going to let it be so I asked for another girl. She said they were all sleeping so I left. Never been to Tokyo so I stopped in and mamasan said the girl was busy so onto Fox another I have never been to. Nice girl, Sunny, big boobs small ass, greeted me I was hoping for younger and prettier but she was all smiles and friendly. She wanted cash up front, I don’t normally do that but she was nice so I told her what I wanted to make it clear I expected “extras.” She wanted 200 but I told her I never pay more than 40+100 so again a little back and forth and she said I could only get oral. A little mediocre massage where she kept reminding me that I just had 30 min then she went to work with the bj. I told her I wanted to play with her thing. I meant with my finger but she misunderstood and she lubed it up and got on it and rode it. She was very cooperative when I bent her over to finish off.

I must look thirsty after because she gave me a coke on the way out. She told me with a smile not to go to sun anymore.

LexLuther
02-24-03, 10:39
I wanted to share with you a fantasy I had about my weekend trip to Atlanta. Remember! It's just a fantasy. If it were not, both I and the lovely lady involved (and perhaps others) could wake up to find trouble on our doorsteps.

I arrived in Atlanta between 4:30 and 5:00 pm after driving half the day. I was tired and hungry. But dinner was a business meeting (of sorts) and I could not find my appetite. After dinner, I drove downtown because I wanted to see the new Michael Caine film, The Quiet American. It was playing at one theater only, in Phipps Plaza. I located the shopping center, took a look around, and quickly decided that I could not afford to stay at any of the hotels in the area. So I headed back out Peachtree Rd. toward Doraville. I found a reasonable motel, checked in, and then headed back downtown to see the movie.

I could not believe there were so many people who wanted to see an anti-(Vietnam War) film set in the 50's. I was not in any mood to play elbow wars with anyone, so I kept telling people that the seats on either side of me were reserved.

By the time I finished the film and headed back to Doraville, it was close to 10:00 pm. I bethought myself of a nice massage and remembered that I had seen some places off of JCB. I checked there, HBR, and some other familiar venues, but to no avail. I was ready to give up and go back to the motel when an open sign in a window cought my eye. It was in a small strip of office townhomes or condos.

Owing to these and other clues, and perhaps to the fact that I have a nose for AMP's, I knew immediately what was on offer. I parked, went in, and rang the buzzer. I was greeted by a woman in hear early 40's and was not sure if she would be working on my tired old bones or not.

She asked the usual questions. I gave the usual answers and the business end of things (at least up until this point) was dealt with. I lay on the massage table and after a few minutes a lovely young thing about 4'11" entered and asked if I wanted a shower. I accepted the offer and down the hall we went. She gave an expert table shower, I must say. But she seemed to be somewhat introverted, if not depressed. When I got up to be dried, I noticed and remarked on how short she was and got the first smile from her. After exchanging a few words, it became clear that she was extremely challenged in the English department.

We went back to the room and she went to work on me. Slowly, softly, gently, she worked her magic. She seemed to be in no hurry which began to worry me as this can often presage a renegotiation as the end of one's time nears.

She finished with the back and indicated that I should roll over. As she approaced closer, I rubbed her bum and started to untie her halter top. She protested and asked what I wanted from her. I explained that nothing would please me more than if she would disrobe. She gave me a quizzical look and I said that I would "take care of her." We played games for a few seconds until finally she held her hand out. I got up and fetched five twenties and crossed her palm with them. She seemed a bit crestfallen but did not protest. She proceeded to disrobe except for her thong. I helped her with that difficult garment. I invited her up onto the massage table and she immediately rolled over onto her stomach and asked me to massage her. I did this for a while and then asked her to turn over.

Here I must say that this creature had an exquisite body. She had the most delicate of features and a charming face. When she turned over I gently kissed each nipple and then kissed her scant motte. To my great surprise, she was very cooperative. This, of course, only fueled my enthusiasm and I began working on that thing like a kid with an ice cream cone.

This went on for what seemed like several minutes, during which time she had her hands folded together on her belly. Very soon, however, she grabbed my right hand and brought it to her left breast. At first I was not sure exactly what she was after and tried first this, then that. I tried twisting the nipple, but that was not it. But rubbing the nipple seemed to do it for her. After a short while longer, she shuddered with delight and soon went to work on me with a vigor.

Naturally, I enjoyed that. But I must say that there is little on earth that I find more delightful than giving pleasure to a beautiful young girl, especially one whom you have only just met.

LexLuther

StarFleet
02-24-03, 13:24
All:

First, my apologies to Leroy for confusing him with another poster. Second, I have to admit that after 4 years of schooling in Maryland, I never heard that term for Montgomery County. Never heard Montgomery Wards referred to as "Monkey Wards" either. But, hey, one head cannot contain all knowledge. So, I'll let it go.

Big K:
Sun used to be my "go to" spot but has fallen in quality of late. The mamasan has always been friendly with me but the last time I was there I had a newbie who was very inexperienced. Despite a pretty face, her massage was bad and extras were less than desirable. I miss the short lady with the huge tits.

I could have told you Tokyo was bad. I had one horrible session and vowed never to return. But, thanx for the heads-up on Fox. I've passed by there numerous times and wondered what the service was like. Now I know. Unless I'm hard up for some trim, I won't go there.

SeoulSurvivor
02-25-03, 08:58
Stop in from the Korea board for five seconds and I find a racist-epithet battle brewing. Cool.

Monkey Ward's is definitely an innocuous slang term for Montgomery Ward's, true. And as for Montgomery County, Maryland, while I hadn't heard anyone call it "Monkey County" (perhaps I haven't spent enough time there), it can't be because there are too many blacks there. Monkey County's population is only about 10% black. In most parts of Montgomery County (especially the closer one gets to the district line), it seems positively illegal to be black -- at least black and walking around.

Enough about this shit. Can I still get the Patrick Ewing treatment at any Atlanta strip clubs?

Originally posted by LexLuther

It was I (LexLuther) who made the comment about Monkey County, and not Leroy. I assure you and everyone else that I meant no offense. That is a meaningless term that many people who live in the metro D.C. area use to refer to Montgomery County. To my knowledge, the term carries no racist connotations.

LexLuther

PWhipped
02-25-03, 09:33
LexLuther ; In your dream, where did you dream this place was? Off JCB or where? I like dreams and makebelieve also. I would like to add this dream to my mind, PWhipped

PWhipped
02-25-03, 09:38
LeRoy, presidential is open, they have ladies ngt and such. The street, Presidential, you are right, dead, maybe I dreamed of the SW's as you know, everything is not true, just made up. Think all were busted and will be back in 30-60 days. PW

Rake
02-25-03, 11:22
you know, it's a shame you can't just go down to the jail & say
"I'd like to bond out a lady, may I see all of them that are being held for "illeagal marketing practices" ----then free one... or two...etc. & see how grateful they were. I guess a SW couldn't be over a K bond & 10% would still be market rate. Damn.... I think I may head to the DeeeKab lockup & take up pimping as a side. Anybody got a really trashy CAddy they want to sell.

PWhipped
02-25-03, 11:37
Way to go Rake!!! Where else is the makebelieve action?? Still looking for Latino SW if there are any, in your imagination that is. PW

LexLuther
02-26-03, 00:34
To be honest PWhipped, I'm not so sure it's such a good idea if I say where this place was about which I fantasized. I have a feeling that this is the quickest way to get these places shut down and to get the girls in trouble. Beyond that, I don't think it's necessary. I've been visiting AMP's for years in a variety of locale's and I think the thing I like most about them is that if we take the time to treat the girls who work there like human beings, we can have delightful experiences (fantasies) with many of the girls and in many of these emporia.

To be sure, there is the occasional practitioner who will just not respond to us, no matter how kind or gentle or thoughtful we are. And I think those girls will quickly discover that they need to find a different profession. But as I look back on my experiences in these places, I'm truly humbled by the generosity of spirit that I've been shown by some of these wonderful women. I can honestly say that none of them has ever really stolen anything from me although a good many of them are hard bargainers.

So all I can say is this. Go to any AMP. Take whichever girl you are offered. Then treat her in the manner that you would like to see her treated by your gentlemen friends if she were your sister. Never insult her. Never try to cheat her. Remember that she is practicing a profession which most American women would consider degrading. Many of these asian women will go to extraordinary lengths to see that you leave satisfied. I have had more than one experience when the girl I was with enlisted the help of her co-workers when (shall we say) I had trouble rising to the occasion, even bringing in two girls when I had paid for the services of only one.

I really feel that the women who work in the AMP's are some of the finest females whom the good lord has seen fit to put on this earth. Let's try hard not to make trouble for them or the people for whom they work.

I'm sorry if I seem preachy, but I feel strongly about this.

LexLuther

Rake
02-26-03, 09:48
PW, et al - You know, --re: Mex SW's - I'm still convinced that there has to ba lot of action in Gainesville, Hell it's more mex than Brownsville,Tx. I kept a few boats at one of the marinas off of McEver Rd. & I frequently stayed up there several days at a time. sometimes i'd get bored at night & head into Los Polos "gainesville" - in search of action. (after they "cleaned up" Buford - which was really smokin -sw wise - for a while). I never found anything BUT (big latino BUT here :) I could just smell , feel whatever that the action was there. In the words of Dick "Rogue Warrior" Marcinko, the "pussy detector that resides in the lower back of my mind" was flashing on. The area that looks real good is the "old" Hospital Street area & the area around The Top of Gainesville strip club --- IF it's still there. I havn't heard anything about it in a couple of years. I have heard - but not confirmed - that coin laundry's are great hunting grounds. (from my ex -wife when the washer broke) Being a Forsyth resident, perhaps i'll have to check it out soon. I refuse to learn spanish on socio-political grounds, but it sure would make the hunt easier.

PWhipped
02-26-03, 11:52
Lex, yes you do not need to preach to me, as you can see from past posts that I always say to treat the AMP Girls with respect. I just wanted to know where the new amp was, LE already knows where it is and we all know that any action beyond massage is just fiction. Sorry you cannot help out other posters with the location, you would not get any info if we, all the other posters, did not give some sort of directions. Sorry you do not agree. No need to come back with answer, unless you wish to share the location with the other posters. Happy hunting to all, will post some new action next week re: Macon, Augusta and Columbia SC> PW

PWhipped
02-26-03, 12:03
Rake, thanks, you know you are right, Gainsville does look like the place, although I have never seen much there, only some black SW on Myrtle street. The strip club is a hoot, man where do they get those blimps? Or were we there on the wrong days? Been 3 times, 2 cuties and many I would kick out of bed, if there was actually room for both of us(HE HE) AMPs are the best place for the finest women anywhere, american girls have the wrong attitude in american massage parlors. The orentals, in general, except for a few, have the best attitude and really want to please, or they make you think so, which is all that matters. Altough I met a really sweet lady, a little older tho, in Macon who give a great massage/body rub and in my imagination other. She is caucation , about 32 , avg/slim build. E-mail if you want info.
PW

LexLuther
02-26-03, 22:59
PWhipped, I can say that this establishment was open at one time (I believe) on HBR. I don't live in the area. Don't even live in Atlanta. So I can't say for sure. But my assumption is that it must have been shutdown by LE at least once already.

So they have relocated to a nearby address under the same name. Of course I guess it's possible the business could have been sold. When you think about these owners and all of the crap they have to go through just to stay in business, it's truly amazing. Yet they (overwhelmingly Koreans) have found a market and have continued against all odds to supply a certain segment of the public (us) with a service which we need and want. In this case, even though they have not been in the new location very long, their business has taken off like a rocket.

I'll never understand why this can not be legalized. It would be much better for everyone.

The way I look at it, it's not prostitution at all. It's like this. Suppose I go to the barber shop for a haircut and take a fancy to the lady who cuts my hair. I tip her generously and ask for her the next time I come in. We talk and get to know each other. Over time I may bring her gifts or giver her extremely generous tips. At some point I tell her how sweet I think she is and ask her if there's any chance she would go in the back room with me. Once there we begin kissing and I ask her to disrobe. She obliges. One thing leads to another and bada bing bada boom.

Isn't this essentially what happens in an AMP? The only difference is that the time period is greatly compressed.

So this may be the way we need to approach these things. If you see a provider you like in an AMP, you just tip her generously. You probably know how much is generous and how much is not. And then who knows? She may fall in love with you, if only for an hour.

Anyway PWhipped. I home my (in)directions helped a bit.

LexLuther

mechee70
02-28-03, 23:46
Yo Lex-What does HBR stand for?

Has anyone been to any of the "Swingers" places we have in Atlanta?.....Its it worth the money?

I went to N.O.Spa last week-Had the mamasean to do the massage,everyone else was busy. half an hour plus tip-$80...Let me DATY. This my favorite spot because they try to please.

Whats everyone else favorite spot?

To Rake: That hotel spot.....Been there 3 times all 3 dead. Looks very scary over there. If you have any more info email me at mechee10@yahoo

StarFleet
03-01-03, 03:03
All:

Ok...so I picked up the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (henceforth referred to as "3rd rate left-wing rag" or "the fishwrapper") and went for the sports section. Since I don't give a flying fig about sports, I flipped to the AMP section. Did some law get passed recently in Norcross that makes it easier to have AMPs??? I counted 5 spots that are pretty much new in that area!!

Also, anyone know what's up with Oasis Spa down in Jonesboro? Did they get busted recently? Their ad in the "3rd rate left-wing rag" says it's under new management. Maybe the thumpers who opened the church two doors down had something to do with it?

Ok...off of my soapbox. BTW, Luthor, nice AMP rationalization. I've always thought Americans are a bit too prudish for their own good. No society on Earth has ever eradicated prostitution, only driven it deeper underground. I clearly remember going to places where prostitution is not only legal, gov't regulates it. Prostitutes carry health cards in certain countries. Seen them myself.

We can already assume that LE knows which MPs are legitimate and which aren't. Yet, where would they rather spend their resources? Trying to close down a business that pays tax revenues or stopping some thug who could harm other people? Which would the people rather have? Not a justification for AMPs, just a slice of reality.

LexLuther
03-01-03, 06:57
Thanks for the validation Starfleet. We all need it from time to time, especially those of us who indulge in this "hobby" (which as you'll see shortly I claim it is not). But I don't see it as a rationalization really. To me that's the way I see this. I really do admire and respect these women who work in AMP's. First of all I think that many of these woman are people of incredible character. I've found over time that many of these woman were respectable, even educated people in Korea (or wherever they have come from). Many of them were educated and had respectable families at one time.

Some of these women have surprising talents and abilities. For instance some play piano. Others can sing or dance well. In a lot of cases, (especially the older ones), they may have come here as the bride of an American service member. Then for whatever reason, the marriage did not work out or they were simply abandoned and may have found themselves as single mothers. For Koreans, English is a very difficult language to learn. I suggest you try learning Korean and you'll soon see what I mean.

So some of these gals just took up whatever profession seemed most lucrative for them. But I'm always amazed at how kind and understanding these woman are. A lot of them really care, are great listeners, and can be incredibly sympatico. I can tell you that there have been plenty of times when I felt very lonely or depressed or even just very horny, when I have received enormous comfort from a woman whom I have met only once in an AMP.

I'm sure many of you know that during WWII the Japanese forced thousands of Korean women to work in military brothels. They called them "comfort women". That was no accident. I think many asian women have some indefinable gift or knack for making a man feel good. And I'm not just talking about getting your rocks off, but that never hurts either.

So although it may sound absurd to some, I find it easy to fall in love with a lot of the women whom I meet in AMP's. What's more natural than to be nice to a woman with whom you have fallen in love (if only for an hour).

So what I'm saying is that whenever that happens, I have not really offered a woman money for sex. I may have been very bold or forward. She may have been very kind or accomodating. I may even have been very generous. But hey, I was in love with this woman (for an hour). But why should that be a crime?

You'll forgive me Starfleet, but I must take exception to one of your assertions. When I was a young lad, my friends and I would occasionally drive down to 14'th and U Streets in Washington, D.C. If one slowly pulled over to the curb and continued to drive, one would be approached by a lady who would ask if one was "sporting".

So you see what some of us refer to as a hobby is actually a sport and has been regarded as such for years. It's as much of a sport as curling or bowling or whatever. And it's one in which our active participation is actually required. So that is why we see ads for AMP's in the sports section and yes, Starfleet, you do like sports. You just did not realize it.

HBR is Holcomb Bridge Road. Those of you who know the area can (I am confident) extrapolate from this what JCB stands for. Every sport has its own patois. I'm just trying to help develop the one which devotee's of our sport enjoy using.

Having said all that, I have to agree with what you said, starfleet. There would be enormous benefit to society if these AMP's were properly regulated, taxed, etc. If you just look at the numbers of them in places like Atlanta, the metro D.C. area, New York City, etc, you have to agree that they are obviously filling a societal need. And I can guarantee that if the mamasans did not have to be constantly looking over their shoulders, the tariff for playing our sport would come down considerably.

LexLuther

Too Hott
03-01-03, 09:49
Pwhipped please email me info about Macon girl. Thanks, TH

kat1100f@netscape.net

StarFleet
03-01-03, 13:18
Lex (et al):

I see it as purely economic. They provide services that we gladly pay for. With that $$$, the owners pay taxes to the city and/or county where the business resides. Their share of those taxes pay for certain services we generally think of as "free" in our great society: streets, lights, police, schools. That sort of thing. And, considering that some AMPs have been in certain areas for years, they have contributed a great deal to their communities. Sun Spa, for example, has been in that plaza off of SR 138 longer than every other business there. I think some of the politicians know this, which is why there is reluctance to close them down without explicit evidence of wrong-doing.

As for their situations, I agree. I've talked with some ladies (and they are ladies, gentlemen...never forget that) and met those who were married to former servicemen. I've found some funny, intelligent and talented women...many of whom enjoy their work as long as we remain respectful. I've found some real b*tches too, but they have been few and far between. Overall, the women have responded to kindness and respect from us.

I will also add that I understand the difficulty in speaking English for those whose main dialect is Altaic. I speak a fair amount of Japanese and that language is distantly related to Korean.

While you talk about loving a provider, I must draw the line there. Physical enjoyment and possibly emotional intimacy (temporary) are fine but love is too deep an emotion for me to feel for only an hour or so. Even with a provider I've been with before. Enjoy the moment, I say. It may never come again.

Finally, I went to school near DC. I remember driving thru an area with some friends when we came to a stop at a corner. The "lady" was flashing "her" goods...she was no lady and those goods were no good!! I'm not a big fan of DC...:(

Rake
03-03-03, 11:10
Meeche70 --- Yea, thats half the fun but I guess i'm kind of an adrinilin junky. You got to be right there on that edge & you feel a lot more alive when you may get killed. Not something I reccommend ALL the time. Sex is like food - sometimes I want turkey & gravey & other times I want something really spicy,
Re: swing clubs yea, been to many & I could write you a book on em. But to give you the short course:
It costs a lot esp. if your a single male. most all clubs are open to single guys on Fri. & couples only on Sat. thurs & Sun. are optional depending on the individual club.

Single guys are generally tollerated with the same enthusiasm as a roach. The great number of single guys REALLY deserve this treatment, as they are generally total asses. They follow any decent looking couple from room to room in heards, close in around them and then... and then.... They ALL light up a cigerette at the same time. This runs people like me (tollerent non smoker/allergic ) & and my chick out as soon as it happens & it all starts up again and they (single guys) NEVER get a clue. If you want to go to one, try trapeze over at Fulton Industrial on Fri night.... Iv'e heard that it has some GB action for singles on Fri. BUt be prepared for it to cost you $100 or so with no garuntees.

Anybody want a real HOOT! try Deenies in West Palm Beach. It's the only swinger club that I know of that is open during the day & it has sun decks. It also gets a lot of tourist trade which keeps it exciting.

Rake
03-03-03, 11:19
P.S. Lex, PW..... Hell, you should have just gone outside the beltway & hit "The Block" in Baltimore. ( I jest here folks) The best thing about the block? ... The new aquarium 2 blocks away :)
ya gotta love the barkers though. 18 degrees & thier standing outside "Hey youse cumeeeia, aw ladies got all thier teeth" & once inside '' I'm not allowed to talk to anybody unless you by me a drink ($50 - +++++), but I get off at....) NExt best thing? antique porno booths (zillions of em) with fancy hand made woodwork & no glory holes - or customers....worst thing D.C./MD. gun laws.

TwistedBrother
03-03-03, 13:49
Hey Rake, did you ever find out if that so-called Ch. 5 thing on an AMP in Cumming was accurate? Like I said before, I used to live there and never saw anything remotely close in Forsyth.

G'ville, I agree, seems ripe for SW action ... but the neighborhoods that looked ripe always seemed a little too dangerous for me. I never saw a girl cruising on some of the main drags, so nothing ever happened for me.

Has anyone known about any action in Roswell or near Holcomb ever? There's a few housing projects in Roswell that looked shaky. Actually, years ago I sort of hooked up with this woman and man who were supposed to hook me up, but they took my money and took off (long, stupid story ... dumb on my part, for sure).

I may eventually move back to Atlanta from H'ville, Ala., but not sure...

LexLuther
03-03-03, 23:31
P.S. Lex, PW..... Hell, you should have just gone outside the beltway & hit "The Block" in Baltimore. ( I jest here folks) The best thing about the block? ... The new aquarium 2 blocks away :)
ya gotta love the barkers though. 18 degrees & thier standing outside "Hey youse cumeeeia, aw ladies got all thier teeth" & once inside '' I'm not allowed to talk to anybody unless you by me a drink ($50 - +++++), but I get off at....) NExt best thing? antique porno booths (zillions of em) with fancy hand made woodwork & no glory holes - or customers....worst thing D.C./MD. gun laws. Rake,

The time period I'm referring to (believe it or not) was before the Beltway was built. To put it into historical context. When you would pull over, the woman (as I said) would ask: "You sportin'?"

You would say: "Yeah, how much?"

The woman would reply: "Ten and two."

Which meant ten for her and two for the room. That was back in the early 60's. If I'm not mistaken, 495 was built in mid-60's.

LexLuther

LexLuther
03-05-03, 09:06
ya gotta love the barkers though. 18 degrees & thier standing outside "Hey youse cumeeeia, aw ladies got all thier teeth" & once inside '' I'm not allowed to talk to anybody unless you by me a drink ($50 - +++++), but I get off at....) NExt best thing? antique porno booths (zillions of em) with fancy hand made woodwork & no glory holes - or customers....worst thing D.C./MD. gun laws.

Rake, I've been meaning to respond to your posting about the gun laws. The only place in the country worse than DC when it comes to gun laws has got to be NYC. Of course even if you had a permit, you would not want to be carrying while pursuing "the dream" would you? But largely speaking there's no chance of getting a permit in MD, even though the mechanism is there. They just don't give them out.

LexLuther