PDA

View Full Version : Old Town

Lowrance
07-18-13, 01:52
Had a dream that I met a tight brown hair spinner off of 27 just south of the weigh station. We went for a short drive and return where I have met her with one less Jackson and a BBBJ. Old town is going big city.

Hairball
07-18-13, 09:46
Had a dream that I met a tight brown hair spinner off of 27 just south of the weigh station. We went for a short drive and return where I have met her with one less Jackson and a BBBJ. Old town is going big city.Lowrance,

Thanks for the report, this thread gets no respect. I am always interested in a new area to visit. I would like a little more info on where Old Town is. 27 is a long road and don't have a clue where the weigh station is. Also have you ever seen anyone else in this area?

Lowrance
07-24-13, 19:53
Lowrance,

Thanks for the report, this thread gets no respect. I am always interested in a new area to visit. I would like a little more info on where Old Town is. 27 is a long road and don't have a clue where the weigh station is. Also have you ever seen anyone else in this area?Small one traffic light town on the west coast of Florida, about 45 minutes west of Gainesville on Highway 26. She definitely was a local gal looking for some cash. I had seen her several times before in the last month and decided to stop. I didn't get any digits but I will remember next time to do so.

Oil Changer
08-05-13, 16:57
Small one traffic light town on the west coast of Florida, about 45 minutes west of Gainesville on Highway 26. She definitely was a local gal looking for some cash. I had seen her several times before in the last month and decided to stop. I didn't get any digits but I will remember next time to do so.From a 90s song by Sweethearts of the Rodeo:

One stop light blinking on and off.

Everybody knows when the neighbors cough.

They roll up the streets when the sun goes down.

I'm a midnight girl in a sunset town.

Maybe this is that girl?

KyleClem
06-07-14, 07:11
I was driving through fanning spring yesterday on way to cross city an spotted a skinny WSW named Nicole. She was south of bridge by BBQ. 10 roses for BBBJ. She's got good skills. But has method mouth. Said she had friend named Dawn that is preg. But I didn't see her.

Jaustin
06-17-14, 16:47
I have some friends up that way and always figured everybody knew everybody. Next time I get up that way, I'll have to look harder.

RubOnOut
09-24-14, 17:39
I was driving through fanning spring yesterday on way to cross city an spotted a skinny WSW named Nicole. She was south of bridge by BBQ. 10 roses for BBBJ. She's got good skills. But has method mouth. Said she had friend named Dawn that is preg. But I didn't see her.Was out riding my victory and stopped at the gas station in fanning by the AG station and had a young lady walk up wanting five bucks, said I will show you my tits LOL. I gave her five just because she was funny but she did say she did dates and because I was on my motorcycle I could meet her later at her place.

I have seen her before walking around that area.