PDA

View Full Version : Gang Bangs and Trains.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jethrow1
07-15-13, 06:31
I feel there is a need so lets get started with a few simple rules and such.

Someone with time needs to coordinate but there needs to be those that can take over when another can't coordinate and or attend. My availability is limited, Sundays day and occasional Thursday days.

So list your level of support.

Days available.

Can you coordinate, etc.

The posting is the easy part.

We will need some cock pics, and yes even the little guys like me can come.

Yesterday everyone threw a few bucks in for the room, I actually broke even.

No we won't take donations for profit, can't involve these girls in the trade unknowingly.

Lrpilot
07-15-13, 12:03

Someone with time needs to coordinate but there needs to be those that can take over when another can't coordinate and or attend. My availability is limited, Sundays day and occasional Thursday days.

Days available.

Can you coordinate, etc.

No we won't take donations for profit, can't involve these girls in the trade unknowingly.I'd like to help and participate. I have a week off every other week so have some free time to help coordinate. Do we have a list of providers willing to partake?

Orlando Seeker
07-15-13, 12:24

Days available.

Can you coordinate, etc.

No we won't take donations for profit, can't involve these girls in the trade unknowingly.I would be up for this. I can make it just about any weekday with some notice. Sometimes on the weekends, but it gets trickier.

I may be able to help coordinate. Depends on what is required of course.

Definitely sounds like a good idea.

DomToDate
07-15-13, 12:43
I would be up for this. I can make it just about any weekday with some notice. Sometimes on the weekends, but it gets trickier.

I may be able to help coordinate. Depends on what is required of course.

Definitely sounds like a good idea.I'm in. I'm available every other Weekend and Thursdays. Can assist in coordination.

Orlando Irish
07-15-13, 21:35
I'm in as long as this is planned in advance. Schedule can be pretty open if done a head of time. Prefer weekends or on a Friday.

Jethrow1
07-15-13, 22:10
I can post but you can too.

I'm free some thursdays daytime.

Sundays, early is better.

If found I can post or forward to someone free, simply say yes or no.

I post a day or 2 apart so the come up for renewal every few days, easier to hit repost button and go on.

Lee road seems to be central, but 192 and I 4 can get some form lake county, I got bombarded last week 5 or so.

Lots of tourist now also.

I haave given my email but may change it to something with jethrow in it, keep seperate LOL.

Warning many will be bbw, but we can garner some dolls with bbc's or just big cocks.

Lots of MILF's wanting to be bad.

Fllooking69
07-16-13, 12:38
I would be in as well to contribute to a room to make this happen. I would not be available on the weekends but could do weekdays at times. Not a bbc here, just an average white guy.

I'm free some thursdays daytime.

Sundays, early is better.

If found I can post or forward to someone free, simply say yes or no.

I post a day or 2 apart so the come up for renewal every few days, easier to hit repost button and go on.

Lee road seems to be central, but 192 and I 4 can get some form lake county, I got bombarded last week 5 or so.

Lots of tourist now also.

I haave given my email but may change it to something with jethrow in it, keep seperate LOL.

Warning many will be bbw, but we can garner some dolls with bbc's or just big cocks.

Lots of MILF's wanting to be bad.

Keanu6
07-16-13, 18:35
I'm in. Thursdays usually work but has to be after 2pm unless I get advance notice. Every other Sunday afternoons are good too. I'm not bbc. Not big not small, haha. I'm not into bbws though will there be thin girls too?

Fungi1973
07-16-13, 21:04
I'm up for trying something like this. I like all types of women. Must have some type of sex appeal thou. .

PM me info. I just need a few days heads up to make my schedule work.

BTW. Another average hard dick white guy here! LOL

Orlando Seeker
07-16-13, 22:26

Lots of MILF's wanting to be bad.No worries about BBWs from me. I have always appreciated your past suggestions and taste in them.

TaterNuts
07-16-13, 22:36
Gangbang you say? Shoot the nuts a PM. I'm in.

Jethrow1
07-17-13, 06:14
I have a couple gals waiting, perhaps, need verified by text first.

If you have done casuals before you know many are fakes.

So be patient,

If you have my email send the following, if you don't I will get to you here.

These girls have preferences also, and yes some will be skinny, LOL.

Send me the following in this order please.

1. USA handle.

2. Name, any name you prefer.

3. Picture, grated. Cock if your willing. I found me a pretty good look alike pic once.

4. Your race / color.

5 Your choice of female, color, size. Age.

6. Bareback or condoms, yes some are ok with it.

6. Age, at least within 5 years,

7. Availability days and times, etc, we may simply put out a broadcast email with time and day and see who answers.

Rules.

1. The organizer of the session is the boss, no questions asked. It will be his job to insure safety for all but mostly the Female.

2. Some will share one picture some more, we will share what we have if necessary, honestly if the female suits your type requirements one should not be needed, for me pics are hard to keep up with and keep my phone family safe.

3. I will share a google drive files with those chosen to be organizers.

4. Pictures during will be with consent of all involved in the session.

Remember all good things are worth the wait.

MasEruption
07-17-13, 15:09
I have a couple gals waiting, perhaps, need verified by text first.

If you have done casuals before you know many are fakes.

So be patient,

If you have my email send the following, if you don't I will get to you here.

These girls have preferences also, and yes some will be skinny, LOL.

Send me the following in this order please.

1. USA handle.

2. Name, any name you prefer.

3. Picture, grated. Cock if your willing. I found me a pretty good look alike pic once.

4. Your race / color.

5 Your choice of female, color, size. Age.

6. Bareback or condoms, yes some are ok with it.

6. Age, at least within 5 years,

7. Availability days and times, etc, we may simply put out a broadcast email with time and day and see who answers.

Rules.

1. The organizer of the session is the boss, no questions asked. It will be his job to insure safety for all but mostly the Female.

2. Some will share one picture some more, we will share what we have if necessary, honestly if the female suits your type requirements one should not be needed, for me pics are hard to keep up with and keep my phone family safe.

3. I will share a google drive files with those chosen to be organizers.

4. Pictures during will be with consent of all involved in the session.

Remember all good things are worth the wait.I wouldn't mind being in on in black male with 9in on a good day if thats considered a bbc I mean I'm not lex steele but she would know I'm in there LOL

Jmoedb
07-17-13, 19:06
Sounds like a party. Always down to pitch in.

NoDice
07-18-13, 09:54
I am down for the fun.

I'm hispanic with 9 in.

I can help organize as well.

I also know a couple providers that would be interested. 1 in every size.

Let me know how I can help.

I would not mind organizing one myself, given there are others interested in collaboration.

Member #4481
07-18-13, 10:02
Sounds good. Info sent.

NoDice
07-18-13, 10:09
Lee Road does sound like a good central location.

Are there going to limits on how many sausages per provider?

TBobMan01
07-18-13, 15:10
Down to throw whatever down or help to arrange.

I am down for the fun.

I'm hispanic with 9 in.

I can help organize as well.

I also know a couple providers that would be interested. 1 in every size.

Let me know how I can help.

I would not mind organizing one myself, given there are others interested in collaboration.

Jethrow1
07-21-13, 15:42
Down to throw whatever down or help to arrange.Unless free

Jethrow1
07-25-13, 16:23
Boys this takes time and concentration.

The women are dense.

They want pictures so find some fakes of you and send them.

And I do most of this from a phone, pasting is hard.

So when I pm you and give you my email from now on if you pm it back to me. I won't bother.

Oh and I posted the rules and I get answers with just the # and an answer. So back I go to then post to figure it out.

I have a business family and. I can't carry a notebook around.

So in short be helpful or be gone.

And last thing don't ask on the morning of an event for info unless you have expressed an interest.

Jethrow1
07-28-13, 19:36
Monday evening? 10 or so

Fat Bastard 2
07-29-13, 00:35
Monday evening? 10 or soJethrow.

I just finished sending you my details. Didn't how you exactly will choose but I am definitely a cool guy. 8inch of fun, black male and love all types of women. Can help with planning and arranging in the future. Have a Bi female friend (Jamaican and Chinese) who is a little shy at first but if the tips are right probably could convince her BF also to join in. It would have to be a small gathering though.

Jethrow1
07-30-13, 06:09
Thing is I have lost track of those who can coordinate, and room on I drive.

Hit my email and refresh my memory please.

Thursday is shaping up,

Thing is I can do the clist thing but need to turn coordination to others on days I can't play.

Right now I'm doing double shifts but have thursdays open some.

Perhaps some of us coordinators can meet on Thursday for lunch or?

Jmoedb
08-11-13, 13:13
Was pretty good. Woulda been better if I hadn't been on call and had to leave LOL.

MasEruption
08-12-13, 18:48
Was pretty good. Woulda been better if I hadn't been on call and had to leave LOL.She was a marathon woman I've never seen a woman go like that before and not complain. Hope they're all like that.

Jethrow1
08-13-13, 06:37
Guys lots of couples but they want pics.

Get me pics from somewhere, you realize a facebook pic can be snatched, your excuse can be someone stole it.

Find a fake somewhere close to your looks.

I can promise more action if you do.

Especially the under 35 bunch

Xinyl
08-13-13, 16:04
I'm definitely down for this. I am available everyday of the week from the afternoon on. Whatever kind of support or coordination you need, I can be of assistance. PM me or let me know what kind of info from me is required.

Fllooking69
08-13-13, 22:06
I sent you both face and cock shot so I am down for couples or single / multiple women who want a gang bang.

Guys lots of couples but they want pics.

Get me pics from somewhere, you realize a facebook pic can be snatched, your excuse can be someone stole it.

Find a fake somewhere close to your looks.

I can promise more action if you do.

Especially the under 35 bunch

LongJohnson122
08-14-13, 01:59
Hey is any if this action going down on the east side anytime soon? My car has seen its reaper and I can't make it to anything on the west side. If so just hit me up. Ill but in for the room and any other expenses for you guys

King86
08-14-13, 21:58
Been lurking too long! This will get me going. Down to contribute to get this rolling.

Sent Jethro1 a PM.

Jethrow1
08-21-13, 08:07
Short notice so only 2 showed, all went well, now she wants more, perhaps this Sunday.

If your on the list ill holler when I know more.

Somewhere on 192 unless someone has a suite available, we can all chip in.

Bigger gal 44, wants 5 think 10 would suffice her appetite.

I know sundays are tough.

Member #5500
08-21-13, 17:01
Short notice so only 2 showed, all went well, now she wants more, perhaps this Sunday.

If your on the list ill holler when I know more.

Somewhere on 192 unless someone has a suite available, we can all chip in.

Bigger gal 44, wants 5 think 10 would suffice her appetite.

I know sundays are tough.Sunday after 330pm is good for me let me know.

Jethrow1
08-24-13, 09:08
If your on my list and didn't hear let me know. Mixed bag. 2 white 44 yo. BBS. Maybe a couple wants her cummed in so he can snack.

Maybe maybe a female 18 yo. Transgender going male saints to lose v card. Before. Please no questions on this one.

Jethrow1
09-02-13, 06:13
I cleaned out my inbox today here, if you think I didn't get your email, email me again. No newbe's right now please.

Jethrow1
10-02-13, 06:27
Have 2 gals / couples requesting creampie gang bangs.

Have spoken with both gals this is there desire.

Most of our group plays safe so this one is open for enrolment.

Both are 30+ white bbw, other is black bbw, neither is real large.

I also have one friend bbw 44, down near I-drive hates condoms. Low rates you host, she can sometimes.

Don't flash big cock pictures, etc, she considers herself small and they spook her.

She is a lady of sorts and probably won't ask for pics.

As always pm me here, I drive woman is Senior Members only but the bangs are open to regular members.

Fishingeast50
10-03-13, 10:14
Jethrow1. I'm definitely interested in coming to one of the gangbangs if there is a spot open?

I also have one friend bbw 44, down near I-drive hates condoms. Low rates you host, she can sometimes.

Don't flash big cock pictures, etc, she considers herself small and they spook her.

As always pm me here, I drive woman is Senior Members only but the bangs are open to regular members.

SouthFlMan
10-07-13, 14:10
I sent a pm and awaiting a response, very interested.

Jmoedb
10-12-13, 08:45
If your on jethrows list and on the ebony side of things hit me on here with a PM trying to plan a good one here by daytona. Don't sleep!

Jethrow1
10-29-13, 07:03
Thins are a poppin, If I haven't emailed you this morning your not on my list.

Must be able to perform in group setting.

Hit me with pm and your, YOUR email and I'll include ya.

If you say (give me your email) I'm gone.

Little about ya will help me, race, age, likes in women.

TBobMan01
12-10-13, 17:32
Anything going on for a Christmas type event.

Jethrow1
01-07-14, 07:34
Got 3+ on the docket, some evening play most weekend right now.

Just need everyone to get back to normal hours after holidays.

If your wanting a cum dump I have 2 on list also.

Pm me with email address, no newbe's.

Plattler
01-27-14, 23:32
Got 3+ on the docket, some evening play most weekend right now.

Just need everyone to get back to normal hours after holidays.

If your wanting a cum dump I have 2 on list also.

Pm me with email address, no newbe's.Please check your PMs, just sent you my email and "application".

Shae19
03-09-14, 16:41
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Sparxxx

Mr Bob 111
03-20-14, 03:17
Hey guys... I have been lucky enough to get in on the action with Jethrow and wanted to try to return the favor.

I have a smaller BBW I met up with on CL and she is very interested in doing an all out group blow with Bukkake. I am putting this out there for anyone that may have this kink in there closet. LOL.

I am trying to plan something for next Thursday afternoon (27th) 1 p-3 p time frame or can be Saturday as well. This would most likely be in So Orlando or disney area as I have a couple potential places lined up.

If you are interested send me a pm with which day you are available and I will follow up. I may be able to even plan 2 days if I have enough interest. I will get a couple pics up later today.

MrB.

Mr Bob 111
03-20-14, 22:27
I sent a few PM's back to you guys, but will also post the link here.

Here are pics... Pass the word if you have other friends outside of usasg. I am helping the husband organize this and he will most likely be present and may want to take some pics of wife, so would need to know who is OK with that. Here are the details as I know today. This is not for sex or any penetration other than oral. She wants to blow a bunch of guys and have then shoot loads all over her face. I am sure if you are just a voyeur and want to watch and jerk off on her that would be fine with her as well. I am figuring 10+ guys so we will probably need 20 or so for No Show. Maybe Jethrow can tell us more about his positive attendance stats...

As far as I know there should not be any doors fees involved since I am trying to plan this at a vacant furnished rental property. So far it looks like the LBV area. If there are other suggestions for more central place I would be open but want to keep door fee as close to $0 as possible.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cvttv93eayeiptw/C-0bknV7nm

Scott713
03-20-14, 22:39
Hey guys... I have been lucky enough to get in on the action with Jethrow and wanted to try to return the favor.

I have a smaller BBW I met up with on CL and she is very interested in doing an all out group blow with Bukkake. I am putting this out there for anyone that may have this kink in there closet. LOL.

I am trying to plan something for next Thursday afternoon (27th) 1 p-3 p time frame or can be Saturday as well. This would most likely be in So Orlando or disney area as I have a couple potential places lined up.

If you are interested send me a pm with which day you are available and I will follow up. I may be able to even plan 2 days if I have enough interest. I will get a couple pics up later today.

MrB.Hi I am in the area and available no matter what I'm good to go.

Member #5500
03-21-14, 11:09
Hi I am in the area and available no matter what I'm good to go.In the area can do a sat.

Jethrow1
03-21-14, 15:12
If your not on my list. Pm me your email address.

Got a few working weeding out fakes. Is there anyone in Leesburg that can attend or help. Got a little fat girl wants 10 guys.

BTW angel disappeared.

Jethrow1
03-28-14, 09:17
Need host. Yes you get a room. The others will cover the cist.

So someone volunteer to just when j can't. Email me I'll walk you through it.

Have loads of gals and couples.

So pm me your email. PM ME YOUR EMAIL.

Let me know your preferences. White black thin thick, bare or with condoms.

Don't pm me without your email address I don't have the time.

Lusio
03-30-14, 22:26

Got a few working weeding out fakes. Is there anyone in Leesburg that can attend or help. Got a little fat girl wants 10 guys.

BTW angel disappeared.Jethrow I sent you an email before where you requested my email but I never got you the info. Below I'll put my email so you can email me and I can send you a few pics. Here's a general description of myself. 32 why / o 5'10 200 lbs dark hair blue eyes. I'm very open minded but will only play safe. No bb play for me. Also I live close to downtown and am willing to travel. If you need more info just let me know.

Lusio.

Jethrow1
04-01-14, 07:00
Need host. Yes you get a room. The others will cover the cist.

So someone volunteer to just when j can't. Email me I'll walk you through it.

Have loads of gals and couples.

So pm me your email. PM ME YOUR EMAIL.

Let me know your preferences. White black thin thick, bare or with condoms.

Don't pm me without your email address I don't have the time.I am not going to pm through here too coordinate these so if you don't PM me your email you won't hear from me. This is hard enough without tracking guys in 2 different places.

AwsumLuvr8
05-14-14, 20:21

BTW angel disappeared.I'd love to give it a go...kevcog80@yahoo.com.

NoDice
05-22-14, 10:36

BTW angel disappeared.I just got a text from Angel on the 19th. I know she was going through some stuff, but she was a fun one (when she was in the mood).

Jethrow1
05-30-14, 00:05
New bbw tried and proven on tuedsday by 8 of us is hosting this weekend for gangbang, Saturday and Sunday if theres interest. Probably motel on s. Trail. Free maybe chip in for room. 41 yo nice looking do not, not call her stupid, dumb or ignorant. She is highly educated.

T open book, until Tuesday had not had any sex for 15 years. All holes open.

Wants to be air tight, deep throated, gagged, condoms optional except anal. Wants fucked hard, loves nipples mistreated.

WANTS TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. Bring a friend. LOL.

No mention of USA. No pics from me, ask her.

Hit me here ill send #.

Be nice.

Senior members only, sorry.

Dominicanbreak
05-31-14, 22:32
Just a brief endorsement for others who think this was TGTBT like I did. Jethrow is the real deal and what he says is true about having loads of couples and girls ready and willing. His info is spot on and he is an asset to this board. Now if you are thinking of partaking, here what is expected of you: you may be asked to contribute to a room (it is the least you can do), you have to be able to perform in front of a crowd (if a guy brushes against your knee and it's boners down for you, this isn't for you), you have to be available the dates and times the chick is available (appointments aren't taken), this isn't a 1 on 1 (don't ask the chick to meet 1 on 1, she gets off on the gang bang aspect of this), be able to follow directions (if the chick doesn't want anal or to be called certain names just don't do it). Ok my two cents are on the table fellow mongers, Jethrow keep up the good work, organizing isn't easy.

Envelope 57
06-01-14, 07:57
Jethrow is Sunday a go. I'd love to try.

Let me know.

New bbw tried and proven on tuedsday by 8 of us is hosting this weekend for gangbang, Saturday and Sunday if theres interest. Probably motel on s. Trail. Free maybe chip in for room. 41 yo nice looking do not, not call her stupid, dumb or ignorant. She is highly educated.

T open book, until Tuesday had not had any sex for 15 years. All holes open.

Wants to be air tight, deep throated, gagged, condoms optional except anal. Wants fucked hard, loves nipples mistreated.

WANTS TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. Bring a friend. LOL.

No mention of USA. No pics from me, ask her.

Hit me here ill send #.

Be nice.

Senior members only, sorry.

Plzd269
06-02-14, 07:51
Just a brief endorsement for others who think this was TGTBT like I did. Jethrow is the real deal and what he says is true about having loads of couples and girls ready and willing. His info is spot on and he is an asset to this board. Now if you are thinking of partaking, here what is expected of you: you may be asked to contribute to a room (it is the least you can do), you have to be able to perform in front of a crowd (if a guy brushes against your knee and it's boners down for you, this isn't for you), you have to be available the dates and times the chick is available (appointments aren't taken), this isn't a 1 on 1 (don't ask the chick to meet 1 on 1, she gets off on the gang bang aspect of this), be able to follow directions (if the chick doesn't want anal or to be called certain names just don't do it). Ok my two cents are on the table fellow mongers, Jethrow keep up the good work, organizing isn't easy. I agree, Jethrow is the real deal, this past Tuesday was my first time doing anything of this nature so I was a little nervous, but I enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to more events of this nature. I even asked Jethro what was expected of me and your post is spot on, just follow his instructions and have a good time.

Thank you Jethrow.

Plzd269.

Scottluvsbbw
06-02-14, 07:58

BTW angel disappeared. Leesburg here.

Jethrow1
06-02-14, 08:28
Since I was too busy to host and coordinate the emails I share her info with our group.

Some or many of you shared her info with friends. This was a group thing. A group. The group.

So I'm probably done with the group.

She has over a hundred emails and is done with me. So thanks. Thanks a lot. Whomever you were you have no idea what damage you mat have done to get personal life.

Jmoedb
06-02-14, 08:51
Since I was too busy to host and coordinate the emails I share her info with our group.

Some or many of you shared her info with friends. This was a group thing. A group. The group.

So I'm probably done with the group.

She has over a hundred emails and is done with me. So thanks. Thanks a lot. Whomever you were you have no idea what damage you mat have done to get personal life. Who are you referring to?

Rocket Pocket
06-02-14, 15:27
Who are you referring to?Someone or someones were dumb enough to pass out private info of a person. That's why jethrow is super pissed about it because it was not supposed to be out there. Everything was to be on the down low or way under the radar.

Jmoedb
06-02-14, 16:38
Someone or someones were dumb enough to pass out private info of a person. That's why jethrow is super pissed about it because it was not supposed to be out there. Everything was to be on the down low or way under the radar. You can't fix stupid!

Envelope 57
06-02-14, 17:50
Well this went South pretty fast!

Too bad, it looked like it would have been fun.

JayStrykerHard
06-09-14, 18:12
I have a gangbang planned and need up to four to help with the costs. If interested PM me.

Member #4547
06-26-14, 21:16
I have a gangbang planned and need up to four to help with the costs. If interested PM me.Not sure if your still looking but I'm interested. Interested in further events as well if you have any.

Misterm407
06-27-14, 11:21
I have a gangbang planned and need up to four to help with the costs. If interested PM me.So long as its not all bbw's like all the other gb's advertised locally in the past, I'm in.

Plattler
06-28-14, 06:30
Hi guys.

I just recently ran into an "old" female friend. She had set up several large GBs in the past were I was part of, and wants to get back into it.

Her thing is absolutely without any donation etc. , it's her "hobby", she love to film and surprises hubby later on!!

She likes to be respected and not just "f. Ed", meaning, she likes to maintain her dignity, likes nice, respectful guys, laugh, joke around, and is very open minded and experienced.

I help her setting it up.

She wants this to be a regular thing in the future again.

Looking for a larger group (taking in consideration, that usually some guys just don't show up).

Also, if you can help out, she wants to add ONE more girl to the "center" together with her (doesn't have to be bi).

Let me know, and tell me about yourself, I will do the pre-screening, and she will get the final say (if she is interested in what you have to offer / say, she will contact you).

Age, race etc. Is not an issue, rather then personality, safety, cleanness, respect and discretion.

Again, she isn't a pro!!

Cheers.

TRowePrice
06-29-14, 07:29
Hi guys.

I just recently ran into an "old" female friend. She had set up several large GBs in the past were I was part of, and wants to get back into it.

Her thing is absolutely without any donation etc. , it's her "hobby", she love to film and surprises hubby later on!!

She likes to be respected and not just "f. Ed", meaning, she likes to maintain her dignity, likes nice, respectful guys, laugh, joke around, and is very open minded and experienced.

Looking for a larger group (taking in consideration, that usually some guys just don't show up).

Also, if you can help out, she wants to add ONE more girl to the "center" together with her (doesn't have to be bi).

Let me know, and tell me about yourself, I will do the pre-screening, and she will get the final say (if she is interested in what you have to offer / say, she will contact you).

Age, race etc. Is not an issue, rather then personality, safety, cleanness, respect and discretion.

Again, she isn't a pro!!

Cheers.Any photos or intel about your lady friend? Age height weight or even body pic?

Guys can't work and the cock won't stand if she is fugly.

Plattler
06-30-14, 19:51
Any photos or intel about your lady friend? Age height weight or even body pic?

Guys can't work and the cock won't stand if she is fugly.I would like to add. PLEASE pm me.

Don't worry, I got it hard many times with her, she knows what she is doing, Red Head, and sexy beast, average body, tight, curvy and very smooth, beautiful eyes, big naturals and ALL holes work well, even DP.

Munchi420
07-07-14, 15:03
I would like to add. PLEASE pm me.

Don't worry, I got it hard many times with her, she knows what she is doing, Red Head, and sexy beast, average body, tight, curvy and very smooth, beautiful eyes, big naturals and ALL holes work well, even DP.Sent you a PM and anyone else that is looking for able bodies please PM me.

Good luck all and stay safe!

Maggot
07-07-14, 16:26
Sent you a PM and anyone else that is looking for able bodies please PM me.

Good luck all and stay safe!See post 58 by Jethrow. Group fell apart after that, afaik.

Misterm407
07-14-14, 13:34
See post 58 by Jethrow. Group fell apart after that, afaik.I think someone was trying to set up a new group. But I've heard nothing from said member so far.

NoDice
07-14-14, 14:32
Are you still looking for a team??

Hi guys.

Again, she isn't a pro!!

Cheers.

Munchi420
08-07-14, 16:09
I have been in contact with a white bbw in the Orlando area that wants a GB. Only looking for a few not many but send me a pm if you have any questions.

Scott713
08-08-14, 00:43
Hey let me know what's up?

Envelope 57
08-08-14, 09:50
I have been in contact with a white bbw in the Orlando area that wants a GB. Only looking for a few not many but send me a pm if you have any questions.Keep me in mind. Love to participate.

Zooman
08-08-14, 14:36
Keep me in mind.

I have been in contact with a
white bbw in the Orlando area that wants a GB. Only looking for a few not many but send me a pm if you have any questions.

Munchi420
08-08-14, 15:44
Only looking for 2 guys but I don't have a place to host so those details need to be worked out. Mornings would be best and this can be next week. She is requesting coins for play but I'm working on making it free to play. Anyone in Orlando and is serious about this send me a pm and I'll send you pics.

JayStrykerHard
08-11-14, 14:55
I need 3 more guys to help me and another hobbiest fuck a well-known provider. Sorry for the short notice but I have to set this up soon before she leaves. Please PM me ASAP if you're interested and provide me with contact info.

This will be during the day, and she's staying in the Celebration area.

JayStrykerHard
08-12-14, 18:37
The number of guys who volunteer to participate in a gangbang and then don't show up is amazing.

I know that everyone has a busy schedule, but please don't commit if you can't commit. Providers offer special bulk discounts for gangbangs, in terms of hours and rates, and it's not fair to ask them to set aside several hours and then not be able to reap the rewards of their sacrifices.

While it left more time for me and the one other male who showed up--who is not a member of this site by the way--a threesome isn't what I had planned or expected.

TrueOne
08-13-14, 13:06
That is why I didn't respond. I am interested but couldn't make it so didn't bother you. Keep me posted on future events.

The number of guys who volunteer to participate in a gangbang and then don't show up is amazing.

I know that everyone has a busy schedule, but please don't commit if you can't commit. Providers offer special bulk discounts for gangbangs, in terms of hours and rates, and it's not fair to ask them to set aside several hours and then not be able to reap the rewards of their sacrifices.

While it left more time for me and the one other male who showed up--who is not a member of this site by the way--a threesome isn't what I had planned or expected.

Tungphumaster
08-13-14, 23:48
Damn wish I had known about it. I have asked her about it before as well. Didn't realize you set a meet with her. I saw her a couple of times and enjoyed. If you do it again I sure do hope to join.

Jethrow1
08-19-14, 08:12
Just too many fakes. Find a nut now and then.

FYI someone posted short notice. Be aware most don't check mail reg. Give them 3 days notice. Two min.

My issue is finding alternative guys to host when I can't.

BTW. No motels mail anything to your home and all will take cash.

Misterm407
08-23-14, 18:18
I never got a pm back from anyone.

Scottluvsbbw
08-28-14, 16:36
You can count me in for later afternoons, like after 5. Before when doing the bangs they always seemed to be at 11 am or so which just didn't work. I can also do early morning. Scottluvsbbw@gmail.com.

LateNightFl
08-28-14, 23:02
Just too many fakes. Find a nut now and then.

FYI someone posted short notice. Be aware most don't check mail reg. Give them 3 days notice. Two min.

My issue is finding alternative guys to host when I can't.

BTW. No motels mail anything to your home and all will take cash.Wish I had known about your last one, PM me next time your setting one up. Sorry about the flakes promising and not following through, that sort of think just isn't cool.

Gh2007
08-29-14, 10:24
I am interested in participating. Let me know if I should PM you or you can just PM me. Open to being in a group but only want to play with females, personally. Other guys can be there but I'm not interesting in touching them or being touched by them.

Pay to Play
09-10-14, 22:22
Will be in the area with a lot of free time Sept 20-24. Would love to find some groups of like minded people to party with. Anything going on?

Tungphumaster
10-03-14, 00:35
She's going to be back here next week and asked if I would put this out there. Anyone interested in a tag team (2 or 3 guys) with her next weekend 10/10 or 10/11?

I need 3 more guys to help me and another hobbiest fuck a well-known provider. Sorry for the short notice but I have to set this up soon before she leaves. Please PM me ASAP if you're interested and provide me with contact info.

This will be during the day, and she's staying in the Celebration area.

Member #4697
10-03-14, 17:24
She's going to be back here next week and asked if I would put this out there. Anyone interested in a tag team (2 or 3 guys) with her next weekend 10/10 or 10/11?Let me know. I would be interested.

KC.

Tungphumaster
10-08-14, 01:35
Let me know. I would be interested.

KC.So far I have not heard back on her final travel plans. But I will post as soon as I know.

Jmoedb
10-08-14, 16:46
So far I have not heard back on her final travel plans. But I will post as soon as I know.I'm wit it.

LateNightFl
10-09-14, 12:33
She's going to be back here next week and asked if I would put this out there. Anyone interested in a tag team (2 or 3 guys) with her next weekend 10/10 or 10/11?I'm down, let me know!

Zooman
11-24-14, 19:28
Is this thread dead? Have not seen anything in a long time. Never been part of a gang bang and would like to.

GregSam
11-24-14, 21:39
I understand all the flakes. I'm not one of them. Not only have I participated, but I have never been a no-show. Even set one up about 2 years ago. So if anyone needs an extra, or someone to help with the details, PM me, I'm in! I'm available most days mid-week and sometimes on the weekend.

Scottluvsbbw
12-04-14, 10:53
I have a good friend, provider from the coast, looking to get a group together in Orlando. Must be COVERED. Wouls have to be a donation. Can be either a GB or just a revolving door. Sexy, sweet, well performing older BBW. PM me.

SouthernGent51
12-10-14, 16:05
I have a good friend, provider from the coast, looking to get a group together in Orlando. Must be COVERED. Wouls have to be a donation. Can be either a GB or just a revolving door. Sexy, sweet, well performing older BBW. PM me.Scott: I would be interested if the timing works. Please let me know any more details as you get them.

Falstaff1
12-31-14, 09:53
Godspeed Jethrow1.

Hawkeye49
01-01-15, 07:44
Godspeed Jethrow1.? What have I missed?

Jmoedb
01-01-15, 12:27
? What have I missed?Is he alright?

MasEruption
01-02-15, 10:01
Is he alright?I haven't heard from him in a few weeks I'll text him and let you guys know that he's ok.

Ron Donald
01-02-15, 12:34
This was in general reports:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3415-General-Reports&p=2316927&viewfull=1#post2316927.

Exec Talent
01-02-15, 19:42
See JerseyGirl's Post in the General Thread.

Wherever he is, he mostly is organizing a Gang Bang.

Hawkeye49
01-03-15, 07:19

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3415-General-Reports&p=2316927&viewfull=1#post2316927.Very sorry to read this. RIP.

MasEruption
01-03-15, 22:26

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3415-General-Reports&p=2316927&viewfull=1#post2316927.Oh wow this is why he never responded to my text. Such a stand up guy and dedicated to organizing gang bangs.

TBobMan01
01-06-15, 20:19
Jethrow. Great guy. Answered all my questions as a newbie. And was selfless in finding, organizing, and setting events. Shame and I doubt we'll find another who could setup the scene like him.

MaxOrl
02-14-15, 03:34
Not much going on here, huh?

Wouldn't mind putting something together or participating. Hmu.

Plattler
02-25-15, 13:26
Hey guys:

I got a bite on CL.

She send me 4 pics, looks like a bit older, not to big, blonde short hair.

She looks for a group of 2-3 guys, and asked me to send info on my "friends" I told her I will bring.

Seems like a Cuckold situation, where he will only watch, she wants lots of cum!!

Please PM me, I will sent you her email, you can answer and state that you are in my group.

Hope it will lighten up this part of the forum again, and we found a keeper.

Doesn't seem any donations are needed!!

Plattler
02-25-15, 17:08
Hey guys:

I got a bite on CL.

She send me 4 pics, looks like a bit older, not to big, blonde short hair.

She looks for a group of 2-3 guys, and asked me to send info on my "friends" I told her I will bring.

Seems like a Cuckold situation, where he will only watch, she wants lots of cum!!

Please PM me, I will sent you her email, you can answer and state that you are in my group.

Hope it will lighten up this part of the forum again, and we found a keeper.

Doesn't seem any donations are needed!!Guys, sorry, that chick just emailed me and called it off, she is not happy about the way some of you contacted her (after I gave you her email).

Not to worry, I am smelling something weired with them, maybe better that way. Lets move on, I am not arguing with her, she seems to be a damanding *****, and POSSIBLE game-player.

Sorry to have raised your hopes.

We will find something better, and I personally actually prefer ladies, which we kinda reemburse, and know what they are doing.

Muff Luva
02-25-15, 17:54
Guys, sorry, that chick just emailed me and called it off, she is not happy about the way some of you contacted her (after I gave you her email).

Not to worry, I am smelling something weired with them, maybe better that way. Lets move on, I am not arguing with her, she seems to be a damanding *****, and POSSIBLE game-player.

Sorry to have raised your hopes.

We will find something better, and I personally actually prefer ladies, which we kinda reemburse, and know what they are doing.This has backfired quite often in the past. Comms need to go through a group leader, otherwise the lady gets overwhelmed and scared off.

Once we get her to agree to a central location like Altamonte or Universal, it is usually game on. Doesn't hurt to get to know her first and maybe have her meet the leader first.

It is also not a good idea to get into reimbursement, other than chipping in for the room charge. This was a legal gathering for mutual interests, not a set up for a raid because of services rendered.

MissMurno69
02-25-15, 19:15
Jethrow. Great guy. Answered allo my questions as a newbie. And was selfless in finding, organizing, and setting events. Shame and I doubt we'll find another who could setup the scene like him.Rip Jethrow.

MissMurno69
02-25-15, 19:24
Jethrow. Great guy. Answered allo my questions as a newbie. And was selfless in finding, organizing, and setting events. Shame and I doubt we'll find another who could setup the scene like him.Rip Jethrow.

Discreet004
02-27-15, 01:44
I'm not always on the site and I'm trying to keep a low profile hence my name, but I'm just finding out about the passing of one of ours. RIP Jethrow.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Regards,

D004.

Fishingeast50
03-01-15, 23:06
PM me for details and address. Hosting all day tomorrow!

WIll answer all private messages tomorrow. Senior members only. She is trying to break a personal record, so everyone try to help us out.

MasEruption
03-02-15, 09:44
PM me for details and address. Hosting all day tomorrow!

WIll answer all private messages tomorrow. Senior members only. She is trying to break a personal record, so everyone try to help us out.I've been on here almost 2 years and always went to phils gbs any room for me?

Fishingeast50
03-02-15, 10:05
GB is on hold for now. Apparently she is getting cold feet. I will work on warming them back up LOL.

Ron Donald
03-02-15, 11:31
Bummer! Fingers crossed!

GB is on hold for now. Apparently she is getting cold feet. I will work on warming them back up LOL.

Munchi420
03-02-15, 12:32
I would live to attend if things work out! Please let us know any updates and RIP jethrow.

SouthernGent51
03-06-15, 08:00
Need 2 more guys for Sat GB. Send me a pm here or an e-mail at SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com for more info. Prior members of Jethrow's group welcome and encouraged to attend. #1 consideration is that you are a nice guy. You will regret it if you don't attend.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
03-06-15, 10:40
Need 2 more for a meeting on Sat. If interested shoot me a PM.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
03-06-15, 11:18
I would live to attend if things work out! Please let us know any updates and RIP jethrow.Anyone able to attend a meeting on Sat?

SouthernGent51
03-06-15, 13:48
Need 2 more for a meeting on Sat. If interested shoot me a PM.

SG51.Sorry about the multiple posts. I originally thought that putting my e-mail address was causing the post to be rejected.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
03-14-15, 00:10
If you were a part of Jethrow's group and are interested in being added to my list of invitees for future events, please drop me a line at.

SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com with the following information:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Smoker -- No, Yes, Socially.

Do you have a body pic that you could share with me I do this so as not to show faces to the ladies / couples.

Are you willing to play Bareback or only using Condoms or Either.

Willing to have film or pics with faces blocked out.

Will need a phone number if you sign up to attend an event.

FYI, we are working with 3 ladies right now and hope to have at least one set up soon. All have specific desires / restrictions on who they will meet so do not feel that I have neglected you if you are not contacted.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
03-14-15, 01:33
I have a request from a 50+ MILF for 3-4 guys, White, HWP (Ht and Wt proportional) between the ages of 30-35 to meet on Thurs, 19th March in the evening. She has an infectious smile and laughs a lot. I met her and her hubby today and she is excited to do this.

The meeting would be in a hotel in Altamonte Springs (near the mall).

If you fit the parameters and are interested, please send me (southerngent512@yahoo.com) the following:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Do you have a body pic that you could share with me I do this so as not to show faces to the ladies / couples.

Are you willing to play Bareback or only using Condoms or Either.

Will need a phone number if you sign up to attend the event.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
03-26-15, 14:56
I have Ladies / Couples out there who are very interested in having a BBC experience and I need a few black males who would be willing to meet them. You must be clean, DDF and provide me with the following:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

A torso pic (clothed or not) and a face pic. I do not show faces to the Ladies / Couples unless they are scheduling a meeting.

Are you willing to play Bareback or only using Condoms or Either?

Will need a phone number if you sign up to attend an event -- No Phone, No Invite.

If you have provided parts of this to me in the past, send the rest of the info along please.

SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com

SG51.

Munchi420
04-01-15, 11:01
If only I was a few shades darker LOL! Good luck with the meet and hope it's a blast! Let me know when you need a Latin lover in the group!

I have Ladies / Couples out there who are very interested in having a BBC experience and I need a few black males who would be willing to meet them. You must be clean, DDF and provide me with the following:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

A torso pic (clothed or not) and a face pic. I do not show faces to the Ladies / Couples unless they are scheduling a meeting.

Are you willing to play Bareback or only using Condoms or Either?

Will need a phone number if you sign up to attend an event -- No Phone, No Invite.

If you have provided parts of this to me in the past, send the rest of the info along please.

SG51.

JayStrykerHard
04-01-15, 20:45
Here we go again.

I've got a provider lined up sometime between April 15 and April 17. She can take up to 5 guys at once. I'm looking for serious players. Guys can't be scared by the prospect of rubbing against another guy's cock while fucking. Everything is covered.

There will be lots of anal, oral, and DP including DPP and maybe DAP if she'll handle it.

Send me a message to me. And we'll exchange contact information. I already have one confirmed.

JayStrykerHard
04-07-15, 09:11
Here we go again.

I've got a provider lined up sometime between April 15 and April 17. She can take up to 5 guys at once. I'm looking for serious players. Guys can't be scared by the prospect of rubbing against another guy's cock while fucking. Everything is covered.

There will be lots of anal, oral, and DP including DPP and maybe DAP if she'll handle it.

Send me a message to me. And we'll exchange contact information. I already have one confirmed.I've got room for two more. Send me a pm.

Mr Bob 111
04-11-15, 09:24
Found this one in Altamonte looking for something today, but something came up and I can't plan it.

I am attaching her pics, SG has her number... She has posted before as well and current ad is up.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cas/4973672243.html

Ron Donald
04-11-15, 12:28
PM if you want to participate. Body pic probably needed.

Found this one in Altamonte looking for something today, but something came up and I can't plan it.

I am attaching her pics, SG has her number... She has posted before as well and current ad is up.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cas/4973672243.html

Fishingeast50
04-14-15, 18:51
Anyone heard from Dee lately? I hear she is looking for a few select gentlemen.

JayStrykerHard
04-14-15, 19:22
Anyone heard from Dee lately? I hear she is looking for a few select gentlemen.She posted something on craigslist and I responded. Have not heard back.

Mr Bob 111
04-18-15, 19:03
I BBC'd all my old posts in the past and don't have anyone's emails anymore.

I have a potential cuming up from Fort Myers that is a member on Fetlife (fetlife.com) and looking for GB. This is NOT an escort / provider / etc. I have been spending more time on there lately as I travel often and find great meetups with individuals and groups. This is also NOT for the guys that are just looking to sneak in for a quick fuck and leave.

If you have interest and know that you can really show up I need a PM with email addresses. After contact I need at least one body pic. G-rated is fine and does not need face if need discretion. She is also asking stats. As she will be approving the participants. I know when we did these with Phil in the past we had a good core group of guys. I would like to show this FL girl that we know how to throw a party like the best of them.

This would be for Saturday April 25th afternoon-night but hours are not confirmed yet. I have arranged a private residence in St Cloud and looking for volunteers. We may have everyone do a meet and greet at Crabby Bill's or Drunken Parrot or possibly do something at the house with a "Happy Hour" theme to get to know the participants. Depending on the set up, there may be a small house charge to cover some refreshments and housekeeping fees. I am proposing 20-40 a head depending on number of participants. None of this money is for the activities that occur on the property. We have done this before in a Swinger / Lifestyle party set up before. This would be BYOB at the house and we would like everyone to remain sober so we can all focus on the fun.

If any of you have another female that is into these alternative lifestyle activities, she would be happy to chat with them and have other female company.

There are some hard limits she has and that would be discussed in detail.

MrBob.

Mr Bob 111
04-21-15, 00:02
Things are moving along well and we have a good core group. Unfortunately my 2nd Female fell off. If anyone has a bi Female that wants to play please contact me or southerngent. This is going to start at about 6-630 p and go until every has had there fill.

MrB.

ASpeedyBird
04-23-15, 06:36
I'd love to be apart of one of these. Never really done anything like this would be more interested in a threesome dp but wouldn't mind joining a gangbang either. I don't have much experience on this board but I'm trying to be more active so if anyone needs any time of proof or anything from me to figure anything out just pm me. Thanks!

Mr Bob 111
04-26-15, 13:46
Hello to all.

First I wanted to really thank all that attended and those that showed interest.

This event had a great showing and I know a couple of you may have walked away disappointed. We had over 14 guys there but some of those ended up being invited by the second woman's husband so things got a bit over crowded for the space. One question was if Deb and Hubs being there caused all the invites from their local friends or if there were some of our invitee's "Friends".

I certainly agree the numbers went too high for the space and activities. This was my first attempt bringing in someone that was not a local and some of the numbers may have been based on the novelty of a "Visitor". SG and MP7 put out great efforts in helping me organize this and they get my greatest gratitude. In the past I have had about a 30-40% attrition rate. So when we thought we had 14 confirmed that we may end up with 8-10. With that said, all of you that did show proved that we can have a dedicated group of respectful reliable guys. It was fun, but just became too much. I need to re-evaluate the planning for an event of that size in the future.

And I agree with you all that Alena's BF was a bit of an ASS and I talked to her about this. Even though he was her BF, he should have set the stage for fun and not break all of his own rules and then get upset when one of the group followed his example. I think in the long run I need to spend more time talking to the Husbands / BFs as Alena actually wanted more and mentioned that it seemed the guys were a bit shy. I think it was due to BF stalking. Been with individually. They want to add (2-3 Max) more guys. Another in Oviedo that want to become my local GB Shlut and likes 6-8 so far (have not meet her yet). And again, thank all of you for supporting things in the nature of our greatly missed Jethrow.

Have fun and stay safe out there.

MrB.

Falstaff1
04-26-15, 15:41
Hello to all.

First I wanted to really thank all that attended and those that showed interest.

This event had a great showing and I know a couple of you may have walked away disappointed. We had over 14 guys there but some of those ended up being invited by the second woman's husband so things got a bit over crowded for the space. One question was if Deb and Hubs being there caused all the invites from their local friends or if there were some of our invitee's "Friends".

I certainly agree the numbers went too high for the space and activities. This was my first attempt bringing in someone that was not a local and some of the numbers may have been based on the novelty of a "Visitor". SG and MP7 put out great efforts in helping me organize this and they get my greatest gratitude. In the past I have had about a 30-40% attrition rate. So when we thought we had 14 confirmed that we may end up with 8-10. With that said, all of you that did show proved that we can have a dedicated group of respectful reliable guys. It was fun, but just became too much. I need to re-evaluate the planning for an event of that size in the future.

And I agree with you all that Alena's BF was a bit of an ASS and I talked to her about this. Even though he was her BF, he should have set the stage for fun and not break all of his own rules and then get upset when one of the group followed his example. I think in the long run I need to spend more time talking to the Husbands / BFs as Alena actually wanted more and mentioned that it seemed the guys were a bit shy. I think it was due to BF stalking. Been with individually. They want to add (2-3 Max) more guys. Another in Oviedo that want to become my local GB Shlut and likes 6-8 so far (have not meet her yet). And again, thank all of you for supporting things in the nature of our greatly missed Jethrow.

MrB.

376104376105.I concur Mr. Bob!

I also appreciate your part in setting this up. Looking forward to the next event.

Plattler
04-27-15, 03:57
Hello to all.

MrB.

376104376105.Again, many many thanks from "us" (you know what I mean) and from me personally.

Yes, that BF killed the mood at the end for many and specially for his girl. She was getting so ready for a final-fullFILLment and then "byby". Deb was a trooper, you had to be there, she worked overtime!!

Great TWO girls, great location and I think GREAT org. Thanks STEVE for working so hard with Bob on this.

Shyness of some guys, I have seen that too, and tried hard to "break the ice". Some are just tooooo polite, LOL. Well, so Bob, you and me had just to work a bit harder. It was great!! And we can tell the guys, that with girls like that "don't stand in line, just go in there, they don't bite".

I hope our team work will progress and there will be many more. At least we got the attending ratio up to over 100%.

And yes, of course I / we will be very eager to help again with your new endeavors.

"greetings from Good old Germany".

SouthernGent51
04-27-15, 13:59
Mr Bob:

Thank you for arranging for Alena to visit and introducing me to folks that I had not met before. I agree with everything that you said in your post. Also, thanks for the kind words. I don't mind helping out when and where I can.

I too would like to give a big Shout Out to our host. He was the best. Thanks.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
05-11-15, 15:44
Was asked if we could put something together for a woman who wants 2-3 guys for tonight at 8 PM at her place. Backup plan is Saturday. Any takers?

http://screencast.com/t/2JqdYqCG

Scottluvsbbw
05-12-15, 10:05
Was asked if we could put something together for a woman who wants 2-3 guys for tonight at 8 PM at her place. Backup plan is Saturday. Any takers?

http://screencast.com/t/2JqdYqCGI'd like to get on that gilf train.

SouthernGent51
05-12-15, 19:50

http://screencast.com/t/2JqdYqCGMonday did not happen, anyone interested in Saturday? Just drop me an e-mail at SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
05-14-15, 19:00
Monday did not happen, anyone interested in Saturday? Just drop me an e-mail at SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

SG51.Here are two older photos of the lady. Still trying to set something up for Saturday. SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

http://screencast.com/t/412LKdzBzov

http://screencast.com/t/6SUyJXsTg

SouthernGent51
05-15-15, 11:20
Here are two older photos of the lady. Still trying to set something up for Saturday. SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

http://screencast.com/t/6SUyJXsTgMini GB for Sat is cancelled. Will let you know if we can reschedule. Sorry for any inconvenience.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
05-21-15, 22:09
UPDATE:

Based on my conversations with this lady, while she says she wants a mini GB, she also likes 1-on-1 sex. And on short notice. If anyone is interested, I am supposed to meet her next week after the Memorial Day holidays. She is most likely to ask for someone to come fuck her on the spot, so if you are interested, I will need to have a phone number and a pic.

Send to -- SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

SG51.

Mini GB for Sat is cancelled. Will let you know if we can reschedule. Sorry for any inconvenience.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
05-22-15, 12:40
I am in conversations with a couple who are visiting the St Cloud area on Memorial Day weekend and again the weekend of 12-14 June. If anyone is interested in a BBW GB let me know. If I do not already have your info, please send me the following:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Provide a torso pic (clothed or not it does not matter) If you don't have one, I can crop any photo you have at the shoulders / chin.

Are you willing to:

+ play Bareback or only using Condoms or Either.

+ have film or pics with faces blocked or blurred out.

+ provide a phone number for last minute communications if you sign up to attend an event.

NOTE: This is only in the initial contact stage and may not pan out. But I felt that if they wanted to party this weekend, I needed to get the info out to you ASAP.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
05-28-15, 18:53
Anyone interested in participating in a GB with a BBW in Northern Orlando? Still in the early coordination stages, so no details yet.

Here are some pics.

If you are interested, drop me a note with North Orlando BBW GB in the Subject line and include your pertinent details (see below) unless you have already provided them to me.

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Provide a torso pic (clothed or not it does not matter) If you don't have one, I can crop any photo you have at the shoulders / chin.

Are you willing to:

+ provide a phone number for last minute communications if you sign up to attend an event.

SG51.

Baine
05-29-15, 15:38
Anyone interested in participating in a GB with a BBW in Northern Orlando? Still in the early coordination stages, so no details yet.

Here are some pics.

If you are interested, drop me a note with North Orlando BBW GB in the Subject line and include your pertinent details (see below) unless you have already provided them to me.

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to:

SG51.

SouthernGent512@Yahoo.comLive the look of this MILF.

SouthernGent51
05-29-15, 18:26
We are aiming for Sat, 6th June in the evening, but that is not set in stone. If you are interested and can make it, let me know.

FYI, it will be totally up to the lady as to Who and How Many she meets.

SG51.

Here are some pics.

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to:

SG51.

Otis407
05-30-15, 11:30
I haven't been a part of a GB yet, however I've been curious about it and have wanted to try one in the near future. I am comfortable with others being around me and all that I just haven't been a part of a gb yet.

SouthernGent51
05-31-15, 13:38
Anyone up for helping out a horny lady? She just texted me wanting to fuck someone. TONIGHT.

If anyone would like to play we are trying to put something on near UCF around 7-ish tonight. While I believe that she is real, I will be meeting her in advance to make sure. I will then text everyone to say that we are a Go.

The Lady does not want to play with AA guys, sorry. Her loss IMHO.

Reply to my e-mail and provide a cell number for me to text you the hotel info. Hotel donation will be about $20 per person.

SG51.

Here are two other photos of the lady. Still trying to set something up for Saturday. SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

http://screencast.com/t/6SUyJXsTg

SouthernGent51
06-01-15, 11:50
I wanted to share with you something that happened to us yesterday. This is not meant to be a slam on anyone, rather a review of what happened and to try to prevent anything like this from scuttling future events.

I was in direct contact with a woman (see Granny post below) and had it set up to meet her on Sunday evening. One of the participants was trolling the internet to see what they could find out about her. That part is fine, what happened next is all too predicable.

Since the woman was actually using her real name and gave us her Facebook photo, it was easy to track her down. Just as she was inviting us to come party at her home, one of the participants then contacted her on Facebook. The conversation escalated to rather graphic details and the woman (in her own words) Freaked Out. She immediately ceased all communication with me.

Lessons Learned:

We should have one and ONLY one point of contact with the women. We must remember that many of these women are nervous about doing something like this in the first place and it takes time for us (the organizer) to develop a level of trust with them. This is not the first time that we have lost an opportunity because the woman was bombarded by suitors. It is fine if you research the women (we do that too), but do not contact them. If you have any questions or comments, go through the organizer. In fact, I make it a point to interview each and every one of the women face-to-face prior to even scheduling an event so that we have no surprises.

I may have to change what I do to include: Reducing the amount of information that I provide to prospective Participants with no pics, etc. This is not a great option, since you need to be comfortable and have some chemistry with the woman. If you don't, neither of you will have fun.

If someone violates the "No Contact Rule", I will have no choice but to not invite them to future events. We work too hard cultivating the relationship with the women to have it all blow up in our face because of something that could be prevented.

Sorry to seem so harsh, but thought I would share my thoughts with you. If you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please feel free to contact me via a Reply post or via a Private Message. Let's all have fun.

Best regards,

SG51.

Baine
06-01-15, 19:24
I wanted to share with you something that happened to us yesterday. This is not meant to be a slam on anyone, rather a review of what happened and to try to prevent anything like this from scuttling future events.

I was in direct contact with a woman (see Granny post below) and had it set up to meet her on Sunday evening. One of the participants was trolling the internet to see what they could find out about her. That part is fine, what happened next is all too predicable.

Since the woman was actually using her real name and gave us her Facebook photo, it was easy to track her down. Just as she was inviting us to come party at her home, one of the participants then contacted her on Facebook. The conversation escalated to rather graphic details and the woman (in her own words) Freaked Out. She immediately ceased all communication with me.

Lessons Learned:

We should have one and ONLY one point of contact with the women. We must remember that many of these women are nervous about doing something like this in the first place and it takes time for us (the organizer) to develop a level of trust with them. This is not the first time that we have lost an opportunity because the woman was bombarded by suitors. It is fine if you research the women (we do that too), but do not contact them. If you have any questions or comments, go through the organizer. In fact, I make it a point to interview each and every one of the women face-to-face prior to even scheduling an event so that we have no surprises.

I may have to change what I do to include: Reducing the amount of information that I provide to prospective Participants with no pics, etc. This is not a great option, since you need to be comfortable and have some chemistry with the woman. If you don't, neither of you will have fun.

If someone violates the "No Contact Rule", I will have no choice but to not invite them to future events. We work too hard cultivating the relationship with the women to have it all blow up in our face because of something that could be prevented.

Sorry to seem so harsh, but thought I would share my thoughts with you. If you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please feel free to contact me via a Reply post or via a Private Message. Let's all have fun.

Best regards,

SG51.Hate when rooks fuck it up. Would have been nice she's in my necks of the woods and I only like UTR. Also note to self check out more of the other postings I usually only review east side - 50. Would have been nice to hook up a regular GB buddy.

. .

SouthernGent51
06-02-15, 10:38
Hate when rooks fuck it up. Would have been nice she's in my necks of the woods and I only like UTR. Also note to self check out more of the other postings I usually only review east side - 50. Would have been nice to hook up a regular GB buddy.

. .Unfortunately, it was not a Rookie. Just someone who got excited about the opportunity and made a mistake. We all need to slow down and think how the other party might perceive our communication, especially if it is someone who is not a service provider.

Plattler
06-03-15, 15:58
Unfortunately, it was not a Rookie. Just someone who got excited about the opportunity and made a mistake. We all need to slow down and think how the other party might perceive our communication, especially if it is someone who is not a service provider.Just venting here, seeing a good thing we have started going to hell:

Then just quit giving out all those details and pictures here on the forum or the internet!

You are supposed to "protect" the ladies as I always do when I organize!!

We ALL need to slow down, and ALL includes you.

Jmoedb
06-03-15, 19:08
PM in willing to help if any fun sparks up on the weekend out here.

Maggot
06-04-15, 10:08
True that. I shared some pointers from how it used to get organized back in the day via PM with SG. Got to get this shit out of a public forum.

Just venting here, seeing a good thing we have started going to hell:

Then just quit giving out all those details and pictures here on the forum or the internet!

You are supposed to "protect" the ladies as I always do when I organize!!

We ALL need to slow down, and ALL includes you.

Sweeny
06-05-15, 14:06
Thoroughly organized gangbang & train parties. Weekends only next party is 06-06-2015 , visit the new site gals willing to participate will be added as they express interest, door fee of $50-100 depending on length of stay, website with photo and video [Deleted by Admin] rsvp discreetly PM me for the email.

Questions, comments, feedback or input of any kind may also PM me. The featured girls are seriously interested and aren't the flaky type to easily get sketched out.

NxTyme
06-06-15, 07:10
You should get this stuff out of here.

Incredible. Advertising your pay site here. Screw you.Advertised "Door Fees" to have sex with someone inside the door. Hmmm. Pretty obvious and blatant example of prostitution for pay. What a well- advertised party! Uncle LEO will be attending too I presume. Maybe he will bring a big square limo the participants can all go for a drive in!

Member #5878
06-06-15, 15:13
And only 3 posts. 2 asking for Intel on the same day. Nice.

Ron Donald
06-21-15, 19:40
Got a girl who wants a gangbang. Wil be Wednesday staring around noon in at notel in Altamonte Springs. She wants as much dick as she can. All holes open and she likes it rough. Likes verbal abuse. You can see a pic of her here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10872-Gang-Bangs-and-Trains.&p=2431527&viewfull=1#post2431527.

If you're available and want to play, PM me. Will be covered penetration.

No Alibis
06-21-15, 21:16
Got a girl who wants a gangbang. Wil be Wednesday staring around noon in at notel in Altamonte Springs. She wants as much dick as she can. All holes open and she likes it rough. Likes verbal abuse. You can see a pic of her here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10872-Gang-Bangs-and-Trains.&p=2431527&viewfull=1#post2431527.

If you're available and want to play, PM me. Will be covered penetration.Is she doing this on the cuff? I don't think she's all that attractive.

Ron Donald
06-22-15, 00:06
I'm not sure what that means. She not doing it for anything she's doing it because she likes to have group sex. As far as not finding her attractive that's your want. No one's making you come.

Is she doing this on the cuff? I don't think she's all that attractive.

Czfish12
06-23-15, 08:26
Interested in Wednesday. 33 white maitland. Sent pm.

I'm not sure what that means. She not doing it for anything she's doing it because she likes to have group sex. As far as not finding her attractive that's your want. No one's making you come.

SouthernGent51
06-24-15, 14:16

If you're available and want to play, PM me. Will be covered penetration.Is it just me or does the hyperlink open a prior post? No pic.

Thanks,

SG51.

Ron Donald
06-30-15, 16:32
Link got a little mangled by the system. You can't click on it, you have to copy and paste because the part after the hashmark is what takes you to the photo. It's the GB / Rape Fantasy girl Mr. Bob posted about.

Is it just me or does the hyperlink open a prior post? No pic.

Thanks,

SG51.

SouthernGent51
06-30-15, 17:41
I have a lady who wants to play on Tuesday, 7 July during the day probably in the UCF / East Orlando area. She is 48,5'2" tall, Average body, nice tits and a non-smoker. She is a wicked redhead.

The lady wants 2-3 guys to party with her. She wants to have a good DP (last time the guys had problems with erections) and she likes it a bit on the rough side. Here is what she told me:

"I want 2-3 guys. A good straight fucking. I like it a bit rough and being used. I am good with Anal as long as they use lube and I want a good DP. The last guys could not stay erect. No uncircumcised guys please. I like to be kissed and love Giving and Receiving oral. Guys must be Clean and Smell nice. I might like my sex rough, but I also expect to be respected. ".

If you are interested, send me an e-mail and I can send you some pics.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
06-30-15, 17:46
Link got a little mangled by the system. You can't click on it, you have to copy and paste because the part after the hashmark is what takes you to the photo. It's the GB / Rape Fantasy girl Mr. Bob posted about.Thanks, got it.

SouthernGent51
07-06-15, 16:40
I have been asked how one registers for a party. It goes like this.

1. You send me an e-mail with your info.

2. You tell me that you are interested in a specific party.

3. I send you the info and and pics.

4. You tell me if you want to be added to the attendee list. (Note not everyone that responds will be invited. It all depends on the numbers and types of guys the lady wants.).

5. If you haven't already done so, provide me with a good phone number for me to contact you in case of last minute changes.

If you have any further questions, e-mail me at SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

SG51.

I have a lady who wants to play on Tuesday, 7 July during the day probably in the UCF / East Orlando area. She is 48,5'2" tall, Average body, nice tits and a non-smoker. She is a wicked redhead.

The lady wants 2-3 guys to party with her. She wants to have a good DP (last time the guys had problems with erections) and she likes it a bit on the rough side. Here is what she told me:

"I want 2-3 guys. A good straight fucking. I like it a bit rough and being used. I am good with Anal as long as they use lube and I want a good DP. The last guys could not stay erect. No uncircumcised guys please. I like to be kissed and love Giving and Receiving oral. Guys must be Clean and Smell nice. I might like my sex rough, but I also expect to be respected. ".

If you are interested, send me an e-mail and I can send you some pics.

SG51.

Iceman407
07-13-15, 16:10
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-party-who-is-ready-consider-this-your-invitation/13005621 Does anybody know or is partaking.

StayUp333
07-13-15, 20:35
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-party-who-is-ready-consider-this-your-invitation/13005621 Does anybody know or is partaking.I would like to know the ratio of. Women to men?

SouthernGent51
07-14-15, 13:34
I would like to know the ratio of. Women to men?Looks as if they are trying to drum up business, so they most likely do not have a clue what the ratio will be. Just my guess.

SG51.

XMan1970
07-16-15, 21:48
Looks as if they are trying to drum up business, so they most likely do not have a clue what the ratio will be. Just my guess.

SG51.One of the links in the ad goes to a post with a gal I've seen before. Her name is Brittany. She's a BBW with a pretty face and decent oral talents. The big win for me was the tour of the Greek isles.

I sent a reply to the email. We'll see what happens.

SouthernGent51
07-20-15, 08:08
I have a 39 year old Latina woman who wants to party with 2-3 BBCs to have all her holes filled. The party will be on Tues, 21 July at 3 PM in the Lake Mary or Altamonte Springs area along the I-4. She is hot and horny and looks cute. I can send pics if you are seriously interested. Must be Respectful, no Rude or Rough behavior will be tolerated. Must be clean and smell nice.

Rules.

1. No Rude behavior. Be respectful.

2. Must exercise Discretion.

3. Use condoms this time Bareback in future meetings.

4. Wants all 3 holes filled. Fantasy.

5. Gets wet when turned on.

6. Cum on Face and Tits, Not in Mouth.

7. Loves Oral both Giving and Receiving.

8. Likes Kissing and Anal sex.

Please provide the following info:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to.

Contact me via e-mail at southerngent512@yahoo.com.

NOTE: If you say you will be there, do not be a No Show or last minute cancellation. If it is Maybe, say so up front. No Shows will be Blackballed for ALL future events.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
07-20-15, 11:00
We are now overbooked and not taking any more requests to attend.

I have a 39 year old Latina woman who wants to party with 2-3 BBCs to have all her holes filled. The party will be on Tues, 21 July at 3 PM in the Lake Mary or Altamonte Springs area along the I-4. She is hot and horny and looks cute. I can send pics if you are seriously interested. Must be Respectful, no Rude or Rough behavior will be tolerated. Must be clean and smell nice.

Rules.

1. No Rude behavior. Be respectful.

2. Must exercise Discretion.

3. Use condoms this time Bareback in future meetings.

4. Wants all 3 holes filled. Fantasy.

5. Gets wet when turned on.

6. Cum on Face and Tits, Not in Mouth.

7. Loves Oral both Giving and Receiving.

8. Likes Kissing and Anal sex.

Please provide the following info:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to.

Contact me via e-mail at southerngent512@yahoo.com.

NOTE: If you say you will be there, do not be a No Show or last minute cancellation. If it is Maybe, say so up front. No Shows will be Blackballed for ALL future events.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
07-20-15, 11:29
I have been asked to arrange a mini GB party with 40-year-old, 5'6" redheaded BBW. She wants 6 White or Hispanic guys. Must be DD Free and Respectful.

Looking for a 1 or 2 PM start in the UCF area with the venue TBD.

If you have not already provided it, please provide the following info:

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to.

Please contact me on southerngent512@yahoo.com if you are interested. I can supply pics for those who are serious about signing up.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
07-21-15, 13:42
Here is additional info from the lady. Note that she is asking for a Train and the number of guys is now Up to 10.

No anal. I want it to be a train which means I fuck one guy at a time. If the guy is disease free then we can fuck bareback. I am willing to fuck up to 10 guys as long as they have lube. Cream pies are desired.

SG51.

I have been asked to arrange a mini GB party with 40-year-old, 5'6" redheaded BBW. She wants 6 White or Hispanic guys. Must be DD Free and Respectful.

Looking for a 1 or 2 PM start in the UCF area with the venue TBD.

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to.

Please contact me on southerngent512@yahoo.com if you are interested. I can supply pics for those who are serious about signing up.

SG51.

SouthernGent51
07-22-15, 18:35
NOTE the Location is Tampa.

I have a 38-year-old MILF who has asked me to set up a party for her this Saturday evening (25 July) in Clearwater. All the details have not been finalized yet, so things are subject to change.

I can send pics if you indicate that you are interested. She is nice looking and not overweight. She loves to be filled with cum while the Hubby watches.

Let me know if you are interested by supplying the info listed below.

SG51.

southerngent512@yahoo.com

Age.

Ht.

Wt.

Race.

Are you willing to.

How to register for a party.

I have been asked how one registers for a party. It goes like this.

1. You send me an e-mail with your info.

2. You tell me that you are interested in a specific party.

3. I send you the info and and pics.

4. You tell me if you want to be added to the attendee list. (Note not everyone that responds will be invited. It all depends on the numbers and types of guys the lady wants.).

5. If you haven't already done so, provide me with a good phone number for me to contact you to get you the hotel info and in case of last minute changes.

If you have any further questions, e-mail me at SouthernGent512@Yahoo.com.

AndersK08
08-17-15, 07:45
Here's the scenario. I have a woman I fuck regularly and she has asked me to set up a fantasy of hers. She's early 40's. Looks great. Thick blonde Latina with a fantastic thick body. Not fat. She wants to get a hotel and have me come in and blind fold her. Than she wants 2 or 3 more guys to come in and take advantage of her while she's blindfolded. I'm the only one allowed to fuck her but she wants to suck some cocks. She's gives great head. After you bust, you have to leave. Which isn't ever a problem LOL. A few requirements. She likes white, bald or shaved head and tattoos. Bring a condom because I'm sure once I'm fucking her she will want more than 1 cock. Possible DP or triple penetration. Looking for this weekend or next weekend. Send me a PM with a description and I'll send you my personal email for you to send a pic to. I'll also send you a pic of her. Thanks.

Da Poon Man
09-11-15, 18:21
Party with Candy Apple. Small party entrance fee 40 coins. Pics says it all.

PM me or email: splashngrind@gmail.com.

Da Poon Man
09-13-15, 17:49
Party with Candy Apple. Small party entrance fee 60 coins. Pics says it all.

PM me or email: splashngrind@gmail.com.The party went down and it was a lot of fun. We're throwing another party this Thursday. 60 coin entrance.

Submissive, slutty girl who's looking for good reviews and regulars so you know you'll fun.

Senior members, PM or email (see below) me for details if you're interested.

Wildindian83
10-08-15, 00:15
Haven't seen activity on this thread for a while. Any upcoming parties? I am visiting your city for a month and am missing the parties back home!

Sincer617
12-03-15, 07:27
Haven't seen activity on this thread for a while. Any upcoming parties? I am visiting your city for a month and am missing the parties back home!Seems dead.

Da Poon Man
12-31-15, 11:59
This Saturday, having a GB / rent party with Ms. Candy Apple, who will be a total pass-around * serving all who come. Entrance fee because she needs it.

See posts below for pics and details. Pretty much the same M. O. As last time. So if you missed the last one, come on out and have a blast (ha ha literally).

Hope to start early, at 3 pm and go into the night, with whoever happens to be there at any given time. PM if you're interested and are available on Saturday.

YoimJoe2
01-03-16, 17:41
No entrance fees. Pm me pic so I can send to her for approval. Eustis area. Looking for tomorrow, and she can host.

Scottluvsbbw
01-05-16, 16:52
No entrance fees. Pm me pic so I can send to her for approval. Eustis area. Looking for tomorrow, and she can host.Really? 2 posts and you want us to send our pics to you. I wouldn't even bother sending my fake late 20's gym stud photo like I normally do rather the true fat balding mid 40's photo. Eustis is my home turf and the only thing better than fucking a fat girl is watching a fat girl get fucked.

MasEruption
01-05-16, 22:36
Really? 2 posts and you want us to send our pics to you. I wouldn't even bother sending my fake late 20's gym stud photo like I normally do rather the true fat balding mid 40's photo. Eustis is my home turf and the only thing better than fucking a fat girl is watching a fat girl get fucked.I agree not enough posts for me to send pics. This forum was so much more active and better with jethrow, rest well Phil.

JoyToy
01-15-16, 00:12
Are there any public humiliation events or something in that relm? Also is there ever an entrance fee for these kind of romps?

JoyToy
01-15-16, 00:28
Are there any public humiliation events or something in that relm? Also is there ever an entrance fee for these kind of romps?

StayUp333
01-15-16, 10:51
Are there any public humiliation events or something in that relm? Also is there ever an entrance fee for these kind of romps?Dear joytoy.

There is a entrance fee at the door 30 to 50 coins.

MasEruption
01-15-16, 12:50
Dear joytoy.

There is a entrance fee at the door 30 to 50 coins.That's ridiculous the noobs are ruining the experience. When jethrow1 had it going $5 max nobody was trying to get paid off it. He found women that had a fantasy of a gb and only wanted people to help out with the room. It was never about paying to get in too many wannabe pimps trying to do it now.

JayStrykerHard
01-20-16, 12:00
Anybody have any gb plans this weekend?

LickherV
01-21-16, 00:12
There were a train passing through, I would love the to hop onboard.

JackRPerez1
01-22-16, 09:34
If someone does get it going let me know.

MattFromMCO
01-22-16, 15:15
I'm got a couple of girls interested in doing this, one starting tonight. Basically, I'll chauffeur all around town while she services guys in the back of the van. Please keep in mind, she is looking to earn, but is more interested in the idea of multiple guys in one night. If interested, get back to me asap. I didn't think I'd have this going for a while now, but she's insisting on us starting this tonight and I'd rather work it through here as opposed to CL or some other site. Please PM me with what you can help her with, if anything, what general area of town, and approximately what time is best for you.

TtPopSikle
02-12-16, 07:54
Just moved in from chi town an am looking to make some new friends. I am really interested in a gb party.

Just Ron
05-04-16, 04:45
Be nice to get going again.

Baine
05-06-16, 16:32
Anybody working to set up a railroad? Missing the Toot Toot!128650;128645;.

ASpeedyBird
07-11-16, 09:10
I have this long time UTR of mine that has agreed to let me find someone to possibly do a double date with her. She could use the money due to recent car problems and I've been seeing her for 3+ years so just looking for something different to try with her. She's 25 years old with the most amazing breasts and has a really nice ass. I'm 28 and I'm looking for someone 25-35 for this date. It would just be a one time BBBJ thing with the possibility of more double dates and more on the menu. If you're interested please start messaging me and we will figure out if this is a good experience for us to try together.

Just Cruzin
07-11-16, 10:34
You want to find a gent, watch your UTR blow him and he pays for the BJ? Not sure what you are looking for. JC

I have this long time UTR of mine that has agreed to let me find someone to possibly do a double date with her. She could use the money due to recent car problems and I've been seeing her for 3+ years so just looking for something different to try with her. She's 25 years old with the most amazing breasts and has a really nice ass. I'm 28 and I'm looking for someone 25-35 for this date. It would just be a one time BBBJ thing with the possibility of more double dates and more on the menu. If you're interested please start messaging me and we will figure out if this is a good experience for us to try together..

ASpeedyBird
07-11-16, 11:17
You want to find a gent, watch your UTR blow him and he pays for the BJ? Not sure what you are looking for. JC

.I can see how that could come off like that but not really the case. As dumb as it sounds she just isn't comfortable with complete strangers just yet and was mostly to help her start slow. She's barely in the hobby in the sense that she only sees about 2 guys that she has known for years (I've known her from school) and she has been good with just that but this was mostly just for being adventurous and also a little extra help. I'm not going to be in some corner beating off while the other guy has some fun. The idea is that we'll both be playing with her and she can take turns on us 1 at a time or both together. She definitely isn't comfortable with an all out gangbang yet so this is another reason trying to start slow so she can become more comfortable which would allow the menu to expand and hopefully she would eventually be open for the whole board.

Just Cruzin
07-11-16, 19:08
Thank you for the clarification Sir.

Have fun,

JC

I can see how that could come off like that but not really the case. As dumb as it sounds she just isn't comfortable with complete strangers just yet and was mostly to help her start slow. She's barely in the hobby in the sense that she only sees about 2 guys that she has known for years (I've known her from school) and she has been good with just that but this was mostly just for being adventurous and also a little extra help. I'm not going to be in some corner beating off while the other guy has some fun. The idea is that we'll both be playing with her and she can take turns on us 1 at a time or both together. She definitely isn't comfortable with an all out gangbang yet so this is another reason trying to start slow so she can become more comfortable which would allow the menu to expand and hopefully she would eventually be open for the whole board..

JayStrykerHard
08-18-16, 18:42
I am setting up a gangbang with a 48 year old lady. She's not a professional, and I've got a location picked out. This is for next weekend and the location is at a private residence in the Sanford area. She's looking to play with at least 4 guys. I've got three guys already. No holes barred playtime for this lady. She loves cum and is a greater swallower. She wants several hours of uninterrupted cock.

Please send me a message and I will provide more details.

JessePink
09-06-16, 09:15
I am setting up a gangbang with a 48 year old lady. She's not a professional, and I've got a location picked out. This is for next weekend and the location is at a private residence in the Sanford area. She's looking to play with at least 4 guys. I've got three guys already. No holes barred playtime for this lady. She loves cum and is a greater swallower. She wants several hours of uninterrupted cock.

Please send me a message and I will provide more details.How did the party go? Will there be another one?

Scottluvsbbw
09-06-16, 10:51
I've been ready to train on a woman for a while. Sort of even tried setting a few small trains up with some pros but no interest.

Czfish12
09-09-16, 11:42
Shoot me a pm if you want to join in on a MMF. Prefer lunch times and near Maitland area! Will try and find a willing gal and give this a shot!!

Da Poon Man
10-03-16, 04:47
I have a UTR girl, mid 30's, who is feeling very slutty and is in need of some assistance of the mario coin variety.

I'm organizing a gang bang party for this Thursday near Florida Mall. Small party entrance fee. She's very slutty, submissive, and genuinely loves it all. BBBJCIM and a lot more on the menu.

I've done this with her a few times in the past and they've been awesome. She loves black guys but all are welcome.

Seniors PM for more details or any questions. Said she would be available all week for private sessions. PM for her contact if interested. But the party is this Thursday, 10/6, around 6:00 pm until there's no one left for her to drain.

DPM.

Da Poon Man
10-06-16, 14:25
Will reach out to as many brothers who responded as possible, but just wanted to make sure the word got out.

Some jerk-off named Mathew decided to spoil the fun for tonight. Though it might be fun to literally "ride" out the storm, there's probably more important things to take care of during this time.

But we'll re-group next week. A lot of good responses and interest. I'll reach out to all next week.

Stay Safe Brothers.

DPM.

JayStrykerHard
10-10-16, 13:54
How did the party go? Will there be another one?We had a great time. Let's just say that by the time we got through with her she was walking bow-legged.

JayStrykerHard
10-10-16, 13:56
Shoot me a pm if you want to join in on a MMF. Prefer lunch times and near Maitland area! Will try and find a willing gal and give this a shot!!I'm in. Let me know if you want any more contact information.

NakedTurtle
10-18-16, 09:24
Any word on when this party will resume?

Will reach out to as many brothers who responded as possible, but just wanted to make sure the word got out.

Some jerk-off named Mathew decided to spoil the fun for tonight. Though it might be fun to literally "ride" out the storm, there's probably more important things to take care of during this time.

But we'll re-group next week. A lot of good responses and interest. I'll reach out to all next week.

Stay Safe Brothers.

DPM.

HungStud2000
10-18-16, 12:13
Any word on when this party will resume?Please let us know brother! Thanks.

Chris5
10-24-16, 00:21
I have a young blonde sexy 21 year old chick who is interested in doing a BLOWJOB Party only, This per her request will be on video. I have worked with this chick many times before in the past. Basically she wants 5 guy's who are clean and well endowed, She will proceed to get on her knees, suck your dick while you are standing up until you bust a nut in her mouth, she will then swallow every last drop! As soon as you cum then you will immediately step aside and the next dick will be taken care of.

PM me for further details and I will give you all info you will need. There will be a very reasonable door fee and fellas no need to be shy, Your face will NOT be on film, just your dick getting sucked off by a 21 year old sexy white female. SENIOR MEMBERS only and she prefers respectful black dudes.

Da Poon Man
10-29-16, 01:24
Any word on when this party will resume?She had to leave town for a while. She's back. I'm setting up the GB party for Tuesday night and she's available all weekend.

SMs PM.

Btw...if anybody's still up, I'm trying to find at least 1 member to tag team her tonight. lol.

Da Poon Man
11-05-16, 16:21
Anybody interested? In Kissimmee area. Had a lot of fun last time. Great to see how much she could take.

DPM.

ASpeedyBird
11-08-16, 17:44
Anybody interested? In Kissimmee area. Had a lot of fun last time. Great to see how much she could take.

DPM.Poon man, clear your inbox buddy. Trying to talk to you about some fun stuff.

ASpeedyBird
11-09-16, 17:19
Me and HomerGP met up earlier today and had a blast with my UTR. Since he was on his lunch break and I was on my way to work we opted for a car date. I'll let him share the details a bit more explicitlity but he was in the back of the car with her and was accommodated really well. After that she hopped in the front and took care of me and my goodness it was a lot of fun. We both left very happy and even she had a lot of fun and wasn't even that nervous. Homer definitely wants to repeat and I do too!! Hopefully we can get maybe another guy or two to come.

Hang out too.

ASpeedyBird
11-12-16, 11:25
Anyone interested in doing a double date today with my UTR? She needs help and had fun last time. I can provide pictures and al that, just lmk. PM me.

NakedTurtle
11-14-16, 00:15
Any word on the next gangbang?

DPM.

NakedTurtle
11-14-16, 00:16
Yea I been pretty interested in doing this for a while but everyone responded late LOL. PM me some pics and timeframe of when possibly.

Anyone interested in doing a double date today with my UTR? She needs help and had fun last time. I can provide pictures and al that, just lmk. PM me.

HomerGP
11-14-16, 08:50
I have met ASpeedyBird utr in a qv car date he organized and left very happy. Some DFK, FIV, and CBJ, she has skills and a nice young body and probably a c cup very enjoyable. Hope they can get a place so we can be more confortable and have more fun.

Be safe,

HomerGP.

Me and HomerGP met up earlier today and had a blast with my UTR. Since he was on his lunch break and I was on my way to work we opted for a car date. I'll let him share the details a bit more explicitlity but he was in the back of the car with her and was accommodated really well. After that she hopped in the front and took care of me and my goodness it was a lot of fun. We both left very happy and even she had a lot of fun and wasn't even that nervous. Homer definitely wants to repeat and I do too!! Hopefully we can get maybe another guy or two to come.

Hang out too.

ScottChase1976
11-17-16, 14:36
Anyone do daytime gb's? Let me know. Thanks!!

Scott.

Orlando069
11-18-16, 12:26
Anyone do daytime gb's? Let me know. Thanks!!

Scott.Let me know when and where. I am in.

Miketastic69
11-18-16, 13:29
I have a young blonde sexy 21 year old chick who is interested in doing a BLOWJOB Party only, This per her request will be on video. I have worked with this chick many times before in the past. Basically she wants 5 guy's who are clean and well endowed, She will proceed to get on her knees, suck your dick while you are standing up until you bust a nut in her mouth, she will then swallow every last drop! As soon as you cum then you will immediately step aside and the next dick will be taken care of.

PM me for further details and I will give you all info you will need. There will be a very reasonable door fee and fellas no need to be shy, Your face will NOT be on film, just your dick getting sucked off by a 21 year old sexy white female. SENIOR MEMBERS only and she prefers respectful black dudes.Sorry I missed this!

ASpeedyBird
11-23-16, 20:46
Is looking for company tonight. Can be a double with me or single by yourself. Only entertaining senior members currently, thanks.

NakedTurtle
12-01-16, 01:24

PM me for further details and I will give you all info you will need. There will be a very reasonable door fee and fellas no need to be shy, Your face will NOT be on film, just your dick getting sucked off by a 21 year old sexy white female. SENIOR MEMBERS only and she prefers respectful black dudes.Hey man, hit that lady up and see if she needs to make some more money. I'm sure we can get another blowjob party for tomorrow!

Chris5
12-01-16, 13:24
Hey man, hit that lady up and see if she needs to make some more money. I'm sure we can get another blowjob party for tomorrow!Emily is the sexy chick in the video and is a cum swallowing queen. Emily loves CASH!!

C5.

Redmann6999
12-01-16, 22:31
Where is this video? I want to see!! LOL.

SassyBasha69
12-01-16, 22:44
I'm located in los Angeles and party friendly.

NakedTurtle
12-02-16, 00:25
Where is this video? I want to see!! LOL.Yea I need to see this video also LOL.

NakedTurtle
12-02-16, 00:26
Emily is the sexy chick in the video and is a cum swallowing queen. Emily loves CASH!!

C5.Lets get her and I'm sure we have a group of guys that would want to make it happen. Hit her up if you got digits.

NakedTurtle
12-02-16, 00:27
I'm located in los Angeles and party friendly.When you visiting orlando florida??

Luex7
12-02-16, 01:25
Also interested. But understandable if ya don't want to share. I won't press for it.

Where is this video? I want to see!! LOL.

JayTwooD
12-06-16, 09:53
How do we get into those massive gb porn shoots is there a sign up? Prob in Tampa or Miami does Orlando hold some.

Grapp150
12-06-16, 11:37
Is looking for company tonight. Can be a double with me or single by yourself. Only entertaining senior members currently, thanks.Just now seeing this so sorry for late reply. If she is still looking for company let me know. PM me. I am in Orlando a few times a month.

Thanks.

Rocket Pocket
01-05-17, 15:01
Is there anything going on these days? I know it is not the same when Jethro went to the big sky chasing unlimited pussy.

ASpeedyBird
01-31-17, 11:31
I've got my semi toothless UTR who wants to give me and a friend a BBBJ for 60 tacos each if anyone's interested. I would love to get a gummy before work.

Scottluvsbbw
02-01-17, 18:08
I've got my semi toothless UTR who wants to give me and a friend a BBBJ for 60 tacos each if anyone's interested. I would love to get a gummy before work.Pm sent. Afternoons / evenings better but could do morning for a gummer hummer.

Da Poon Man
03-13-17, 13:32
Looking to have another gang bang with UTR provider candy apple tonight. Or tag team. Anybody interested?

This girl loves to be GB'd, BBBJCIM and told me she's feeling extra horny. I like seeing her perform and passed around. And she likes it too. LOL. If enough show up, would get a train going or whatever's clever.

Said she's available all week and could possibly work out GB situations different days. But, I'm specifically looking for tonight.

PM if interested.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/29937-Sweet-Candy-Apple-is-back-and-hornier-than-ever-.html

HungStud2000
03-13-17, 14:50
I'm down. I sent you a private mesaage- hit me up.

Looking to have another gang bang with UTR provider candy apple tonight. Or tag team. Anybody interested?

This girl loves to be GB'd, BBBJCIM and told me she's feeling extra horny. I like seeing her perform and passed around. And she likes it too. LOL. If enough show up, would get a train going or whatever's clever.

Said she's available all week and could possibly work out GB situations different days. But, I'm specifically looking for tonight.

PM if interested.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/29937-Sweet-Candy-Apple-is-back-and-hornier-than-ever-.html

LateNightFl
03-14-17, 16:23
I'm down. I sent you a private mesaage- hit me up.This ever happen? I'd up for joining if it hasn't.

Hari Balzak
03-15-17, 14:59
I'm in Orlando looking for a creampie gangbang because I love sloppy seconds. Finding the right girl is easy; finding guys is difficult. Most of them are flakes, or gay. Is there a better way to find reliable straight men? I'll be cruising Paradise Trail around 7 looking for a willing spinner.

I'm going to try again next week March 22-23

Kingkong911
03-16-17, 00:38
I'm here in Orlando and looking for utr to play with. I'm on I-drive in a 4 star hotel and willing to host for those married guys who need a play area. I just want oral. Free from 9 p-12, then 8 pm til whenever.

Da Poon Man
03-18-17, 08:48
This ever happen? I'd up for joining if it hasn't.No, it didn't happen. Was set up but everyone flaked. She was actually looking forward to it and was disappointed.

Going to try one more time today if anyone is interested. Only problem is with bike week and spring break, rooms are sky high. So, would need someone to host. Or we could chip in for an hourly at Sands or Melody

She's open to it anytime, so if any of you brothers can't make today or can organize a group, reach out to her. Or to me....I'm always up for 1. Normal HH donation would apply for each.

SpaceCoast
03-19-17, 13:52
No, it didn't happen. Was set up but everyone flaked. She was actually looking forward to it and was disappointed.

Going to try one more time today if anyone is interested. Only problem is with bike week and spring break, rooms are sky high. So, would need someone to host. Or we could chip in for an hourly at Sands or Melody

She's open to it anytime, so if any of you brothers can't make today or can organize a group, reach out to her. Or to me....I'm always up for 1. Normal HH donation would apply for each.Your email is full, tried to PM you. Love that girls' thighs, deal me in.

Spacecoast.

LateNightFl
03-19-17, 13:55
No, it didn't happen. Was set up but everyone flaked. She was actually looking forward to it and was disappointed.

She's open to it anytime, so if any of you brothers can't make today or can organize a group, reach out to her. Or to me....I'm always up for 1. Normal HH donation would apply for each.Damn man, sorry I missed out again.

Also the Poon Man check you mail box, it seems it full.

Da Poon Man
03-19-17, 22:53
Damn man, sorry I missed out again.

Also the Poon Man check you mail box, it seems it full.Inbox is free now. My bad. But that explains why so few responses. LOL.

The second one jumped off. It was small but still hot and sweaty. She had fun but was disappointed and wanted to play with more.

She won't be available for another GB till week of Apr. 3rd. So plenty of time to plan and block off time in advanced. It'll be 8 pm either M, W, or TH of that week, whichever date the most can commit to and promise to show up.

Will post back here a week before then to start organizing. SMs PM and I'll reach out closer to the date. Or if you know now for sure you can make one of those dates let me know which one.

Her normal HH rates apply, but can stay as long as you like. Plan to go for at least 3 - 4 hours or until the last pop.

Chris5
03-21-17, 15:56

PM if interested.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/29937-Sweet-Candy-Apple-is-back-and-hornier-than-ever-.htmlI've always been intrigued by Candy Apple. Unfortunately I has so many chicks in my regular rotation that I've never got around to dreaming with her. She sounds like a lot of fun!

C5.

Hari Balzak
03-22-17, 15:08
I'm in Orlando looking for a creampie gangbang because I love sloppy seconds. Finding the right girl is easy; finding guys is difficult. Most of them are flakes, or gay. Is there a better way to find reliable straight men? I'll be cruising Paradise Trail around 7 looking for a willing spinner.

I'm going to try again next week March 22-23Thanks to all the guys who responded to my post, but I'm having a hard time finding a girl right now. It looks like there will be no gangbang this week. I will make better plans next time.

Ds1359
03-22-17, 20:45
Inbox is free now. My bad. But that explains why so few responses. LOL.

The second one jumped off. It was small but still hot and sweaty. She had fun but was disappointed and wanted to play with more.

She won't be available for another GB till week of Apr. 3rd. So plenty of time to plan and block off time in advanced. It'll be 8 pm either M, W, or TH of that week, whichever date the most can commit to and promise to show up.

Will post back here a week before then to start organizing. SMs PM and I'll reach out closer to the date. Or if you know now for sure you can make one of those dates let me know which one.

Her normal HH rates apply, but can stay as long as you like. Plan to go for at least 3 - 4 hours or until the last pop.Hit me up if you're looking for another dude to join in, I'll be free that week and am generally free every evening at 8 pm.