PDA

View Full Version : 3 peat girls

SnatchThat
07-09-13, 23:53
This thread is dedicated to list those girls that we find to be in the 3 peat category. Like you can't put a girl in here that you will not or have not 3 peated. A repeat that happens. A 3 peat well that is a new standard. As a senior member and wanting to actually give back to the community I share my list. This has to be current girls that you do a 3 peat with. Not say but have done a 3 peat. They can be ugly or gorgeous doesn't matter but what does is that they can get you to 3 peat.

With this being said my list of 3 peat in the line of duty as of 7-9-2013 include. Numeric rating is in that order)

1. Yura, rose.

2. Tanya, (she would have been number 1 if only I could commincate with words.)

3. Olivia. 7s.

4. Sharon, youngest at Kison.

5. Chanel. 7, I 3 peated with her but I am done with this one. I hate sad stories while at an AMP.

6. Ivy, VIP.

7. Million, VIP.

8. Julie, Nirvana, they say she is there but at this moment I am unable to connect.

Don't get me wrong bro mongers. My list is my preference. All these girls I have more that 3 peated I think I had more trilogies than the fast and the furious series has planned out. With 4-8. I think with million I have hit so many times throughout the years that I could have bought a house. But she is on the the list and I just need fresh produce. But this is a current line up based on looks, service and every thing else. I have 3 peated at the very minimum with all these girls and they are here on island at this very moment. I am done with Chanel, Million, and maybe Julie. I'd like to try Wicky out.

This is an exciting new day. Make your own list. Check it 3 times and post. Only actives please.

Florida808
07-10-13, 02:04
I can't afford to 3 peat as much as you but the one that I did 3 peat with is Joy at nirvana. Is the Ivy you mentioned at VIP the same Ivy that was at Ward?

Dogdoy
07-10-13, 02:09
5. Chanel. 7, I 3 peated with her but I am done with this one. I hate sad stories while at an AMP.What do you mean by "sad stories at AMP?" Did she tell you a sad story?

RadioHazard
07-10-13, 02:43
Nice list bro.

In no particular order here is mines.

Million. VIP.

Jackie. VIP.

K. TS (is she still there could be mia?)

Bebe. TS (yea did her a few times with no major issues call me lucky?)

Kelly. Ichiban (its been a while since I seen her though)

Al other that have done 3 or more are gone or mia.

SnatchThat
07-10-13, 03:02
I can't afford to 3 peat as much as you but the one that I did 3 peat with is Joy at nirvana. Is the Ivy you mentioned at VIP the same Ivy that was at Ward?You should check her out she is definitely a 3 peat, but this list is compiled over years. Usually most girls get the 1 and done treatment. Some get a second attempt, but those that can keep you coming back more than 3ice that is what is nice.

SnatchThat
07-10-13, 03:04
What do you mean by "sad stories at AMP?" Did she tell you a sad story?A hard customer, or when shit happens in her life. I repeated with her so many times, we should create another thread for those that have repeated and can't count the ways or days they had a girl hahah LOL. I seen her since day 1 through now and Idk man I can't take listening to her complaining.

Uki Eater
07-10-13, 03:51
Gosh, the only active providers that I 3 peated are.

1. Monica (only for the BJ)

That's it. LOL. The others are long gone or they just left.

Blake123
07-10-13, 04:05
1. K (TS) 7x ATF.

2. Bebe (CD / Roses) 4x.

3. Joon (Roses / Sunflower) 3x.

4. Pie (Mayflower) 3x.

Too bad Fanfan (Roses) is leaving real soon. Otherwise, I definitely would go back and see her multiple times.

Too bad Mikki (Sunflower) left. I saw her 2x and would have gone back many more times if she had stayed her longer.

SnatchThat
07-10-13, 04:26

That's it. LOL. The others are long gone or they just left.Makes sense to me seems to bring out the diamonds that are actively working.

Secret Agent
07-10-13, 06:26
Active 3peats:

1. Aki-roses.

2. Kelly-ichiban.

3. Million-Sakura / lavender / VIP

4. Bebe / Michelle-roses / CDS.

5. Honey-hulas / Sakura / lavender (active sporadically still?)

6. Joy-nirvana.

Non-active 3peats:

1. Coco-CHM.

2. Mimi-CHM.

3. Hana-nirvana / ichiban.

4. Sugar-kison.

Would have been 3peat if they Neva dig out or go long vacation:

1. Fanta-nirvana.

2. Julie-Tokyo spa.

Most of these girls I've seen much more than 3 times. A couple of them I've seen closer to 20 over the years.

Boto Boy
07-10-13, 06:40
I've done threepeats with older women only:

Mimi at Rappongi.

Angie at Sakura.

And I think her name was Michellle at Crystal Healing. She was 50-55, bobbed hair, thick booty, Korean. Was around 2007-2009.

Shopaholick
07-10-13, 06:43
1. Yura, rose.

2. Tanya, (she would have been number 1 if only I could commincate with words.)

3. Olivia. 7s.

4. Sharon, youngest at Kison.

5. Chanel. 7, I 3 peated with her but I am done with this one. I hate sad stories while at an AMP.

6. Ivy, VIP.

7. Million, VIP.

8. Julie, Nirvana, they say she is there but at this moment I am unable to connect.Nice list. Here's mine in no particular order.

1. Million at VIP. (I lost count already)

2. Honey at Ginza.

3. Sua now known as Maya at CC.

4. Yuki at Tokyo.

5. Vanilla at Tokyo.

6. Jio at GQ (she's on vaca but I'm just adding her cause she will be back)

7. Hera at GQ (also on vaca, supposedly coming back in a week tho)

8. Annie at GQ.

9. Mama Linda at GQ.

10. Aki at Roses.

11. Michelle / Bebe at Roses.

12. Joy at Nirv.

Julie at Nirv I would have had at least 3x by now if she weren't busy on these two seperate times I tried for her. Plus I've wanted her on more than a few occasions during weekdays but sadly she only works weekends. I prob would have had Julie more than 3x by now. Fucking hell, now I want her right now but I would have to wait til Saturday.

John Ross
07-10-13, 07:21
1. Kay / Michelle / Marie - Tokyo Spa.

2. Bebe - Tokyo Spa.

3. Penny - Sisters.

4. Lee / Sunny - Korean Style Massage.

5. Penny - 1930.

6. Cherry / Lisa - 321.

7. Angie - Sakura.

8. Coco - CHM now MIA

HiPickle
07-10-13, 12:50
There is waaaaay to many to sample in HI. Unless you hard core Mongers with lots of kala.

Can go more than once a week. New providers that I want to sample come in quicker than I can possibly 3 peat. But two times only gia-tia and Sugar. Is there anyone who wouldn't do Channel daily if they could?

LuckyStarr808
07-10-13, 17:53
Yuki - Tokyo Spa.

Maya - Tokyo Spa.

Honey - Ginza.

Million - VIP.

Hera - GQ.

Sua - CC.

Jiro9673
07-10-13, 19:05
Still working, but in no particular order:

1) christy, pt.

2) Kelly (but from nirvana days, not now)

3) yura, roses (haven't done three yet, but prob will try)

4) coco, seven.

Recent retirees:

1) Layla, roses (could return)

2) star, roses.

3) Lexi, pink / swan.

4) yuri, big bottom from lavender / seven.

5) miki / Hana (who's list is she not on?)

6) Chanel, VIP.

7) cherry, GQ & pt.

Long ago retirees.

1) Naomi, VIP, possibly my all time ATF.

2) Tina, old downstairs pt.

3) Julia, old New Yorker

Member #3973
07-10-13, 22:00
Many have left, but I am sure of these:

Cherry / Lisa at 321.

Ginger at 321.

Apple / Sky at GQ.

Pie at 5 Star / Mayflower.

Monica at Kison.

Big Cherry at Golden Massage.

Angela (Indy, but likely retired now)

Bobbi at Ichiban (M. I. A. For quite some time)

USukebe2
07-11-13, 01:30
I'm a newb when it comes to AMP's (only been going since last year) but in order for me to repeat, the provider has to have good service AND a good attitude from day 1. I know in this industry it's hard for the girls to always have their "A" game but so far I've been lucky and always had a great time with all of them. Maybe our personalities just meshed and they always make me feel special when I visit (ed). So here's my list:

1. Chanel / 7.

2. Sua / Rappongi

3. Nara (Rina) /Rappongi & Rose's.

4. Cheri / Golden Massage.

5. Happy / Kison (extended vacation or retired?)

6. Sky (Apple) /Golden Queen.

7. Monica / Kison.

Honorable mention (no trifecta yet) : Aki at Rose's, Yuki at Golden Queen (hasn't returned yet) and Paula at Kison. And of course the many, many more who I still haven't met yet LOL

Jiro9673
07-11-13, 03:07

1) christy, pt.

4) coco, seven.

Recent retirees:

2) star, roses.

3) Lexi, pink / swan.

6) Chanel, VIP.

7) cherry, GQ & pt.

Long ago retirees.

3) Julia, old New YorkerForgot about Yumi from Nirvana days, Toyota from Pink (now Yumi from Tokyo) , and Vivian / Stella from Goi, but I saw her elsewhere. Damn. Looking at this long list makes me think I need to get a life. Nah. Keep on mongering boys.

SnatchThat
07-11-13, 08:40
Just finished by 3peat with the new Cherri over there. Today she isn't feeling too good meaning as of right now she is feeling sick. The reason I 3peated with this one so soon, is that it is rare to find a K girl with big nice soft naturals like hers, and for me she applies the right amount of lube. How I know is she has to relube becuase it make her burn if we don't stop and add some more. People have definitely got to try this girl and get a room with a long mirror and make use of her natural gifts visually.

Hihon
07-11-13, 13:15
I don't see any many girls as others but here's my list.

Aki. What else is there to say about her.

Junko. See the massage therapist section for my latest report.

Angela. I don't know if she's still in the biz but for a 60+ year old she was great.

Kayla. See her reviews in the Craigslist section. The only reason I see her so much is because of the good service, reasonable, and she's in Aiea. I work on that side.

I used to see another girl about 3-4 years ago. Forgot her name though. She was haole but a local girl from Kaimuki High. She moved to Las Vegas where she could get more $$$. I knew her by her real name and I would go to her apt. Too bad she isn't here anymore.

Asstro
07-11-13, 13:28
My MIAs as soon as they cum back, I will 3-peat. Current actives:

Million at VIP, Professional level service.

Chanel at Seven, even though her body is too athletic, makes up for it with 110% service.

Aki at Roses, treats as regular even from first visit.

Joy at Nirvana, looks and always good for a laugh

Qjkl
07-11-13, 18:26
Yura Roses.

Julie Nirvana- would ten peat if service improved.

K. TS.

Bebe. Roses.

Vivian. Goi.

Sky. GQ.

Nara / Aki when they come back

Fillet Show
07-11-13, 21:04
Chanel-7.

Vanilla-Tokyo Spa.

Yuki-Tokyo Spa.

K-Tokyo Spa.

Apple / Sky-GQ.

Hera-GQ.

Sayumi-MF.

Kelly-Ichiban.

Capn Morgan
07-12-13, 00:05
Apple / Skye (GQ)

Joy (Nirvana)

Million (VIP)

Yumi (Tokyo)

MIA / Retired.

Coco (CHM)

Naomi (Kison)

Tammy (Rose)

DFK Sara (CDS)

Was glad to see Boto Boy mention Mimi (Rappongi) as a three-peatable MILF. She doesn't get enough credit for her service and attitude.

Kalani69
07-12-13, 00:17
Forgot about Yumi from Nirvana days, Toyota from Pink (now Yumi from Tokyo) , and Vivian / Stella from Goi, but I saw her elsewhere. Damn. Looking at this long list makes me think I need to get a life. Nah. Keep on mongering boys.Isn't she still working somewhere under another name?

Yung Evr
07-12-13, 00:33
1. Kay / Michelle / Marie. Tokyo Spa.

2. Bebe. Tokyo Spa.

3. Penny. Sisters.

4. Lee / Sunny. Korean Style Massage.

5. Penny. 1930.

6. Cherry / Lisa. 321.

7. Angie. Sakura.

8. Coco. CHM now MIAI hear that Cherry / Lisa-321 is tight as a vice grip. Can anyone confirm?

Pokesqd
07-12-13, 02:43
Sua old Ginza (this girl was so much fun, she painted the upstair bathroom for the old Ginza, one of my first pse / GFE)

Vivian Pinks (a really cutie who gave good BBBJ cim)

Miki Toyko Spa (she was good in cg with the P-grip)

Miki Sunflower (this GFE luv to fawk, we enjoyed hugging in one anothers sweat, BBBJ and cim)

Julie Ichiban and old Ginza (she has one of the most beautiful faces in the biz and knows how to charm)

Kim Pacific Spa (Kim was sexy and luv sex)

Nana VIP and Pinks (enjoyed her quirky personality)

Coco CHM (owns the best vacuum in the biz BBBJ / cim)

AKI (princesses DFK)

Jun Nirvana (beautiful Korean soap opera actress)

POKE

Chingo
07-12-13, 15:24
So many providers, so little time.

Honey (Ginza)

Shia (Ginza)

Hana (Ichiban)

Cherry (Venus)

Yuri (Smile Spa)

Blue (Roses) is joining my shortlist. Today?

Single50
07-13-13, 17:57
I checked my black book and found only one current 3 peats. Monica. I need to monger more.

Rico Suave808
07-13-13, 23:19
Here's my list:
Kelly-Ichiban
Viet Cristy-Pinetree
Viet Lily-Kings Relaxation
Sayumi-Mayflower
Cristy-Mayflower
Apple/Skye-GQ
Annie-GQ
Big Cherri-Golden Massage
Cherry / Lisa-321
Coco-CHM-MIA
Happy-Kison
Sugar-Kison
Jay-GQ-MIA
Iris / Fanfan-Mayflower / Roses
Joy-Nirvana
Marie / K-Tokyo Spa
DFK Sara-MIA
Miya-Independent Chinese-MIA
Of all the above girls Miya was the best. I repeated with her over 20 times. Her service was the best of all these girls. Her service was never rushed and many times I spent 2 or 3 hours with her. She has left the islands for good never to return.

USukebe2
07-14-13, 00:55
Here's my list:

Miya-Independent Chinese-MIA.

Of all the above girls Miya was the best. I repeated with her over 20 times. Her service was the best of all these girls. Her service was never rushed and many times I spent 2 or 3 hours with her. She has left the islands for good never to return.I remember you pming me last year about Miya. Guess you really enjoyed seeing her haha. Yeah she was a sweetheart. BTW a couple of months ago someone was using one of the pictures that she used to use for her ads for a incall somewhere on Seaside in Waiks. It had a Seattle area code. I know she said she was going back to the west coast but forgot where. Unfortunately I wasn't able to call or see her while the ad was up. Missed out if that was her back for a short vacation.

Ck813
07-15-13, 00:15
Junko.

Bebe.

Momo.

Million.

Yuri.

Nina frim VIP

Local1234
07-15-13, 00:27
Junko.

Bebe.

Momo.

Million.

Yuri.

Nina frim VIPGood list with top 3 of Million / Yuri / Bebe.

RickJames808
07-15-13, 02:28
Yuri (BBY). Formerly of Seven but currently MIA.

Honey. Seven / Ginza.

Roxy. VIP.

Angel- Sunflower.

All others were one and done. I may sample Aki's magical mouth again and Lala (Roppongi) if they return.

RJ

BrainDeadXXX
07-15-13, 05:11
My list is short too.

Yuki (TS / MF).

Honey (7 / Ginza).

Julie (Nirvana).

Million (VIP).

(MIA or on bacay)

Jina (Swan / TS).

Julie (Ichiban / Ginza).

Pok Gai
07-15-13, 15:28
Angie. Sakura-R / Ginza.

Julie. Ginza.

Nikki Sweet.

Bobbi. Ichiban.

Jen / Junko. Sakura-U / Hanazano.

Jessie. Rappongi.

Kelly. Ichiban

Hawaii Boy
07-15-13, 16:51
Here are my girls for the 3-peat and this won't shock anyone.

1. June. Nirvana Best GFE.

2. Chanel. Seven Just overall great service and looks.

3. Joon. Mayflower / Sunflower?. Great Service and personality.

4. Joy. Nirvana Best PSE.

I want to try Willy and Olivia and I have a feeling they will make the list.

Shopaholick
07-15-13, 19:57
These are my 3peats for girls who are MIA or on vacation but I hope will return eventually.

Chanel of 7. (I didn't include her in my 1st post since I was counting her as "retired" and unattainable as of now).

Jina of Pink / Swan / Tokyo.

Cindy of VIP / GQ / Ginza.

Coco of VIP / Ginza.

Bobbi of Ichi.

Kathy of GQ / 7.

Sindi of Ichi / PT / Sakura / GQ. (Retired).

Tia of MF (Long gone).

SnatchThat
07-16-13, 05:52
These are my 3peats for girls who are MIA or on vacation but I hope will return eventually.

Chanel of 7. (I didn't include her in my 1st post since I was counting her as "retired" and unattainable as of now).

Jina of Pink / Swan / Tokyo.

Cindy of VIP / GQ / Ginza.

Coco of VIP / Ginza.

Bobbi of Ichi.

Kathy of GQ / 7.

Sindi of Ichi / PT / Sakura / GQ. (Retired).

Tia of MF (Long gone).Cindy and Coco Of VIP now active.

Shopaholick
07-16-13, 14:18
Cindy and Coco Of VIP now active.Oh hell yes! Best news I've heard in a while. Skinny Cindy and Hawt Coco are two of the thinnest most spinnerlicious hotties around.

Speaking of VIP. You know you monger too much when you can't remember all the 3peats you've had.

Mini of VIP I 5peated and I want more more more. (On long vacation).

Jun of VIP. I saw her at Ginza last month but Idk if she is still providing?

Mondo Badfoot
07-16-13, 14:56
Here's my list-

Big Cheri- GM.

Big Cheri- GM.

Big Cheri- GM (need to add many more 3-peats to be accurate, but you get the point)

Kelli- Ichiban.

Joon- Roses, MF, SF.

Paula- Kison.

Happy- Kison.

Pie- 5 Star

Island Guy808
07-16-13, 17:15
Cindy and Coco Of VIP now active.Great news. Is Cindy back at Ginza or VIP?

One more with The Cindy will make a 3peat.

Thanks for the update!

IG.

BrainDeadXXX
07-20-13, 23:51
Great news. Is Cindy back at Ginza or VIP?

One more with The Cindy will make a 3peat.

Thanks for the update!

IG.
Cindy and Coco Of VIP now active.Cindy is back at VIP. She's about to join my 3peat club today.

Mondo Badfoot
07-22-13, 15:46
Here's my list-

Big Cheri- GM.

Big Cheri- GM.

Big Cheri- GM (need to add many more 3-peats to be accurate, but you get the point)

Kelli- Ichiban.

Joon- Roses, MF, SF.

Paula- Kison.

Happy- Kison.

Pie- 5 StarShucks- I forgot Gucchi- where ever she may be!

Yung Evr
07-22-13, 16:30
Paula - Kison

Monica - Kison

Happy - Kison

Lisa - 321

All these ladies provide off the chart non-stop fuck sessions with a cum soaked room when you're finished. Pretty much anything goes. What more could you ask for?

Uki Eater
07-25-13, 03:52

That's it. LOL. The others are long gone or they just left.2. Yuki at TS.

Aki is still an active provider but just away and did a 3 peat but, regret it. I should have stopped on the repeat.

Smokin Gun
07-25-13, 05:08
I have done many twice but not thrice. My 3 peat list of active girls is then very small:

Donna (TS)

I guess I am always looking for the next best thing.

Mavrick7
07-26-13, 15:25
Bro,

Here an updated 3 peat list:

Yura. Roses.

Tanya. 5 Star.

Christy. Pine tree (all time)

Monica. Kison.

Chanel. 7.

Kelly- ichiban.

Joy- Nirvana.

Nara.Rappongi

ThatGuy65
07-27-13, 13:48
I've never done the whole AMP thing so my list is rather small.

Nikki sweet.

Jazmineloves2 (when she's here)

Katrina (before she was at VIP and left for vegas)

Bobb Sledd
07-28-13, 05:43
Nikki Sweet is on the top of my list. Well, for 3-peats (and more) she's my only for Hawaii. Definitely looking forward to my next visit.

GraveDiggah
07-28-13, 06:01
Sabrina.

Honey-Ginza.

Katrina-BP as well as VIP.

Reina-Blond, Local Caucasian, saw her in DT.

Naomi-Kison.

Lia / Emily- Hooked up with her when she was working in DT, as well as at an airport area hotel.

Monica-Kison.

Soon to be three: Nara and DT Debbie.

Dogdoy
07-28-13, 07:45
I've never done the whole AMP thing so my list is rather small.

Nikki sweet.

Jazmineloves2 (when she's here)

Katrina (before she was at VIP and left for vegas) You don't know what you're missing!

ThatGuy65
07-28-13, 23:23
You don't know what you're missing!Yah, I read the threads and think damn I'm missing out. But AMPs aren't really my style. Always thinking might see someone I know or someone might see me going in lols

SnatchThat
07-29-13, 00:29
I too like many have commented say that there are just way too many fish in the see thus when we do choose to repeat a girl she must be something. And if you 3peat a girl then you really got some talent. Thanks for your opinions. From what I see active I am going to have to give Lisa at 321 or where she is at now a try.

Uki Eater
07-29-13, 02:30
From what I see active I am going to have to give Lisa at 321 or where she is at now a try.Sorry, not to be mean but, based on the providers you've seen / had, I don't think you'll like Lisa in terms of her looks / bodytype. Unless, you see her more for her service level.

Yung Evr
07-29-13, 02:42
Sorry, not to be mean but, based on the providers you've seen / had, I don't think you'll like Lisa in terms of her looks / bodytype. Unless, you see her more for her service level.But sports the tightest pussy in the US of A.

ACupOfTea
08-03-13, 09:50

1) christy, pt.

4) coco, seven.

Recent retirees:

2) star, roses.

3) Lexi, pink / swan.

6) Chanel, VIP.

7) cherry, GQ & pt.

Long ago retirees.

3) Julia, old New YorkerI'm really surprised there were basically no reviews of Chanel from VIP I thought she had the hottest face and super sexy bit not extremely athletic body. Her service was somewhat mechanical and routine but I'm not sure if that's just because I'm not the best looking guy or if that's just how VIP is because tons of tourists go there.

My list:

1. Chanel 7.

2. Chanel VIP.

3. Sua before she started hating her job.

TalkStory
08-03-13, 16:16
But sports the tightest pussy in the US of A.Sigh, I wish there was a way to know how tight the pussy would be based on a gals physique. Earlier I thought women who were 'broad' meaning wide hips would logically have a 'broader' pussy but that logic has repeatedly been falsified.

Asian women seem to be generally tighter even in their 40's whereas white girls only when they are young. There should be some scientific research into this urgent matter. LOL

Pok Gai
08-29-13, 14:41
You can add Jasmine to my 3-peat list

Blake123
08-30-13, 04:04
You can add Jasmine to my 3-peat listSame here. 4 x with her now. Can't get enough of that.

ShaggyDoo
08-30-13, 09:52
Nirvana:

Julie.

Joy.

June.

Kison:

Happy.

Golden Queen:

Hera.

Roses:

Aki.

Seven:

Coco.

Olivia.

Channel.

No longer there or moves around and had them at different locations:

Nara from Rose.

Tina from MF.

Joon from MF and SF.

Cici from MF.

Hoya / Emily from Golden Butterfly and Roses.

Sandra from MF and Indie incall.

Jina from Swan Spa and her apartment

Azn Doodz
08-30-13, 15:07
Same here. 4 x with her now. Can't get enough of that.You referring to the Jasmine on Amana?

Mr Smiley1234
09-24-13, 02:18
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3264052&image=4441184

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-of-yokohama-relaxation-40-house-fee-21/3264052

I have seen her a few times, past 3.

Everything is played safe and she is a Looker.

Have fun.

Jizzy McDizzy
09-24-13, 13:23
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3264052&image=4441184

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-of-yokohama-relaxation-40-house-fee-21/3264052

I have seen her a few times, past 3.

Everything is played safe and she is a Looker.

Have fun.I've had Lala more than three times now too. She's super hot and super cool.

Pics of her in the pink lingerie are recent and accurate. Body is unreal.

CBJ and CFS, Russian and Italian.

SnatchThat
11-04-13, 23:42
Now that she is working daytime and I have the time I saw her for a 3rd time and it only gets better. She was in top shape.

Single50
11-05-13, 17:31
I saw Happy last week. She is still beautiful and has a nice tan. Nice ass too. Like a good wine, she gets better with age. I like to thank Mondo for teaching her. Her skills are like a Porn Star now. I felt like I was in a P.S. Movie. Should I 4-peat with her or try others? I can't make up my mind.

Hinode
11-06-13, 04:48
Not sure if I ever posted here, but most recently for me: would be Monica and Ruby from CHM, most definitely.

H.

Mykl6
11-06-13, 10:09
Haven't seen Monica yet, but I definitely agree with Hinode about Ruby.

New Heavy Chev
11-16-13, 21:31
Had my 3 peat with Julie at CDS lately. That girl is the bombdotcom to me: sexy Korean stripper body and I like the service. (And I even like her attitude / personality). If you're an assman, Julie is the one. However, if you like BBBJ or raw dawg then Julie ain't for you. (All covered). Anyway, I'd say she's like a sexy Sakura girl in looks and service. (I don't know about sexiest body in Hawaii but she's damn close).

Some others I've triplepeated with are Yuki at Tokyo Spa. Young Chinese girl with a nice face, spinner body, relaxing BBBJ. Laila at Roses. Young Korean girl, somewhat thick with an unreal awesome BBBJ / HJ combination that made me forget my middlename. And that's about it for current playettes in the game. Good luck and may the force be with you.

Blake123
11-17-13, 05:05
I had my 8th visit with Korean Joon tonight at her Waikiki incall. Awesome sex and another great GFE experience. Her service and attitude remain tops in my book. PM me if you want more info. The only other provider I have repeated more with is K at Tokyo Spa, but she is gone now.

ShaggyDoo
11-17-13, 13:57
Have to add.

Yura and Eva from Roses.

Julie at CDS.

AND Vivian at MF.

Working on:

Selena of Empire.

Monica of CDS / SF.

Nirvana:

Julie.

Joy.

June.

Kison:

Happy.

Golden Queen:

Hera.

Roses:

Aki.

Seven:

Coco.

Olivia.

Channel.

No longer there or moves around and had them at different locations:

Nara from Rose.

Tina from MF.

Joon from MF and SF.

Cici from MF.

Hoya / Emily from Golden Butterfly and Roses.

Sandra from MF and Indie incall.

Jina from Swan Spa and her apartment

Local1234
11-17-13, 14:35
Have to add.

Yura and Eva from Roses.

Julie at CDS.

AND Vivian at MF.

Working on:

Selena of Empire.

Monica of CDS / SF.Nice how often do you monger?

Nutmaker
11-17-13, 20:01
3 peat with Paula. If she keeps pulling pages from the Kama sutra, I'll be in double digits before long. It's nice to have a girl make moves that you've never seen, and we're talking many years of mongering, not to mention all the hours of porn. Really girl? What's next?

ShaggyDoo
11-18-13, 14:07
Nice how often do you monger?As often as my pay check allows it. Haha.

GaryDraneDot
11-26-13, 23:05
Vanilla tokyo spa.

Yuki tokyo spa.

Pepsi Hulu Girls.

TongueLover696
01-06-14, 00:19
I'm heading back to CHM for what has to be at least my 5th visit with Ruby. This will be my 3rd duo with her, first two with Monica, this time with BeBe. BeBe actually has a more complete menu than Monica, so this visit promises to be spectacular.

Redneck 1
01-10-14, 22:46
Recently I had some extra kala in my wallet, which is rare these days, so I decided to treat myself to a session at Kison. However, which one of the various Kison ladies should I choose as my date? Decisions, decisions. I noticed that supermonger Hypo Luxa had ranked Yoko as his number 1 provider for 2013, and compared her to some of the great sex he enjoyed in Thailand (one of my favorite places). So then I took a look at several other recent good reports about Yoko (by Bigahi007, MeinArschUndde, Pineapple50, Honolulu808 and Nutmaker). In the past, I had experienced Yoko twice, and still had pleasant memories of her. So I asked for her after arriving at Kison.

Yoko says that she's part Japanese and part Korean. Although some brothers have been more impressed with the quality of her service and attitude than by her physical appearance, she looks fine to an older guy like me. I especially liked her smooth, soft, white skin; her natural breasts; her good use of cosmetics; her bright and charming smile; and her lack of tattoos and piercings. In my opinion, she's a nice cutie-pie with all the right curves in all the right places.

Even though Yoko's performance and personality were very good during my previous two visits with her, I wasn't really expecting the marvelous experience that I received on my third visit. In essence, it was like a monger's perfect dream. Yoko entered the room with a big smile on her face, told me how nice it was to see me, quickly became nude, and started enticing me with gentle caresses and sexy kisses. She then enjoyably tickled, rubbed, licked and kissed various parts of my anatomy. Subsequently, she turned her attention to Little Red, stimulating him with a long and satisfying BJ. That turned into a mutually gratifying "69," with me enjoying her clean and naturally lubricating pussy, until I could no longer control my rising passions. We then dived into intercourse, ultimately in four different positions, until I finished with an explosive climax in the missionary position. When she sensed that I was approaching my climax, Yoko expertly tightened the grip of her pussy around Little Red, and raised and more widely spread her legs for deeper penetration, in order to maximize the intensity of my orgasm. Wow, that felt delightful!

Throughout the session, Yoko was always cheerful, friendly, effervescent and enthusiastic. She quickly and happily did anything I suggested, and complimented me several times on my own performance, making me feel good about myself. There was no complaining, no clock watching, no irritating "rules," and no annoying "cum for me, baby" or tiresome "did you come yet?" baloney. From start to finish, Yoko's focus was consistently on providing me, the customer, with the most pleasurable session possible. The entire experience was like being with a lovely and sex-hungry girlfriend.

So, Yoko receives my highest recommendation. In particular, I would recommend her for older guys like myself, who sometimes need a bit more excitement and TLC to reach the finish line. I will definitely be seeing Yoko again, when my finances enable me to do so.

Hypo Luxa
01-11-14, 01:53
When she sensed that I was approaching my climax, Yoko expertly tightened the grip of her pussy around Little Red...Yeah, I love her pussy squeeze! I particularly like it after I pop. I remain inside her for a few minutes while she just milks it with her vaginal muscles! She does this to keep me hard for round two. I have never lost wood with Yoko after my first pop. And my second pops with her are always in the single digits of minutes. That is rare these days for me!

JustFacts
01-11-14, 03:46
Nara. Only one worth three peat today. Nara, Nara, Nara.

Ok, so I did cheat at do Kayla 3 X, but I won't repeat.

Nutmaker
01-11-14, 08:47
Neck and Luxa, I couldn't agree with you more on your posts on Yoko, who I've probably seen about 6 times since she 1st showed up at Kison. This report is about my ATF Paula, whom I've lost track of how many times I've seen her, whith each time just getting better. I would have thought that our sessions would have become tiresome and routine by now, but somehow, they don't. There's just something special about that girl, or maybe it's just our repor. At this point I figure I'll keep on seeing her as long as she's in our little slice of paradise.

Redneck 1
01-12-14, 16:32
Yeah, I love her pussy squeeze! I particularly like it after I pop. I remain inside her for a few minutes while she just milks it with her vaginal muscles! She does this to keep me hard for round two. I have never lost wood with Yoko after my first pop. And my second pops with her are always in the single digits of minutes. That is rare these days for me!Yes, I noticed that Yoko affectionately kept me inside her for a while after I climaxed. Although at my age I'm a "one and done" kind of guy, it's nice that she makes double shots available for someone who has that ability.

On a different topic, I forgot to specifically mention in my original report on Yoko how pleased I was with her DFK. Both in quality and quantity, the DFK was excellent.

AlohaHotDog808
01-12-14, 19:47
Just what the title says. I might be missing one, maybe eight actually. That's enough cum in pussy to have a porno? Gang of one? Haha.

ByTheBook
01-13-14, 08:15
3 Times in 6 days with Ruby at Chm. Monica was unavailable for 3 some. Viet-lily 3 times because CHM was busy. Ruby and Monica are worth 10 peat. If Viet-Lily services you the way she serviced me, you will 3 peat.

Same for Yuko at Empire. Ditto Big Cheri.

HiPickle
01-22-14, 20:09
Well, finally. I wanted to see Pink at Kison after a long time no see. I missed her little bod. She is lookin a little worn from last time I saw here, actually looking older than when I saw her last. Well. I don't think I will repeat again though, just lookin a little worn...all I'll say. Yuko will be the next 3 peat. So many repeats...will be easy for my next hat trick!

Redneck 1
01-27-14, 17:20
Recently I had some extra kala in my wallet, which is rare these days, so I decided to treat myself to a session at Kison. However, which one of the various Kison ladies should I choose as my date? Decisions, decisions. I noticed that supermonger Hypo Luxa had ranked Yoko as his number 1 provider for 2013, and compared her to some of the great sex he enjoyed in Thailand (one of my favorite places). So then I took a look at several other recent good reports about Yoko (by Bigahi007, MeinArschUndde, Pineapple50, Honolulu808 and Nutmaker). In the past, I had experienced Yoko twice, and still had pleasant memories of her. So I asked for her after arriving at Kison.

Yoko says that she's part Japanese and part Korean. Although some brothers have been more impressed with the quality of her service and attitude than by her physical appearance, she looks fine to an older guy like me. I especially liked her smooth, soft, white skin; her natural breasts; her good use of cosmetics; her bright and charming smile; and her lack of tattoos and piercings. In my opinion, she's a nice cutie-pie with all the right curves in all the right places.

Even though Yoko's performance and personality were very good during my previous two visits with her, I wasn't really expecting the marvelous experience that I received on my third visit. In essence, it was like a monger's perfect dream. Yoko entered the room with a big smile on her face, told me how nice it was to see me, quickly became nude, and started enticing me with gentle caresses and sexy kisses. She then enjoyably tickled, rubbed, licked and kissed various parts of my anatomy. Subsequently, she turned her attention to Little Red, stimulating him with a long and satisfying BJ. That turned into a mutually gratifying "69," with me enjoying her clean and naturally lubricating pussy, until I could no longer control my rising passions. We then dived into intercourse, ultimately in four different positions, until I finished with an explosive climax in the missionary position. When she sensed that I was approaching my climax, Yoko expertly tightened the grip of her pussy around Little Red, and raised and more widely spread her legs for deeper penetration, in order to maximize the intensity of my orgasm. Wow, that felt delightful!

Throughout the session, Yoko was always cheerful, friendly, effervescent and enthusiastic. She quickly and happily did anything I suggested, and complimented me several times on my own performance, making me feel good about myself. There was no complaining, no clock watching, no irritating "rules," and no annoying "cum for me, baby" or tiresome "did you come yet?" baloney. From start to finish, Yoko's focus was consistently on providing me, the customer, with the most pleasurable session possible. The entire experience was like being with a lovely and sex-hungry girlfriend.

So, Yoko receives my highest recommendation. In particular, I would recommend her for older guys like myself, who sometimes need a bit more excitement and TLC to reach the finish line. I will definitely be seeing Yoko again, when my finances enable me to do so.

I forgot to specifically mention in my original report on Yoko how pleased I was with her DFK. Both in quality and quantity, the DFK was excellent.After my "perfect" date with Yoko at Kison earlier this month (described above), I knew that I had to return. Recently I did, and Yoko merrily provided another superlative session, even adding some new (confidential) items to the menu. So she's now in my "Hall of Fame" for outstanding providers.

AlohaHotDog808
01-28-14, 04:40
Just what the title says, 10 times in less than 2 months?

AlohaHotDog808
01-29-14, 05:10
What the title says, just saw her and had the most satisfying nut busting experience ever, I was so worked up and horny, she did BBBJ / BBFS in the shower, came back to the room, proceeded to continue BBBJ / BBFS, 69, reverse CG, then flipped her on her back, I exploded inside in like 5 minutes or less. So horny.

Love Empire. Love Yuko.

MrFunStuff808
02-13-14, 16:23
With a bunny at Ginza offering me her back door, I have had her 4 x now-! What a doll. Love that naughty little a haole girl!

Puuhale
02-14-14, 00:15
With a bunny at Ginza offering me her back door, I have had her 4 x now-! What a doll. Love that naughty little a haole girl!Thanks, Mr. Funstuff for all you reviews. Tried to make an appointment with bunny two times, but she wasn't available for the times I requested. Do you go out EVERY night to AMPs / escort visits?

Even if I had the money to go out every night, I just don't have the energy and juice any more. I don't know what kind of coffee or energy drink (s), etc., you are taking, but I just wish I had your energy.

Too many greek action happening all at one time (for me, anyway). I can't keep up like you do. I hope you keep posting your exciting experiences.

Nutmaker
02-15-14, 11:49
Of Chi. Best Valentines Day ever!!

Hornysamowen
02-23-14, 06:44
Must pay her a visit again before she leaves soon, dayum what a body.

MrFunStuff808
02-23-14, 22:13
Thanks, Mr. Funstuff for all you reviews. Tried to make an appointment with bunny two times, but she wasn't available for the times I requested. Do you go out EVERY night to AMPs / escort visits?

Even if I had the money to go out every night, I just don't have the energy and juice any more. I don't know what kind of coffee or energy drink (s), etc., you are taking, but I just wish I had your energy.

Too many greek action happening all at one time (for me, anyway). I can't keep up like you do. I hope you keep posting your exciting experiences.Hey Puu, no brother not every night! But in my line of work I often have out of town / country associates in for business, so with that being said, got to keep them happy to keep business good! Most of them always want yo go to the AMP, so I oblige... Lucky me!

Redneck 1
06-07-15, 01:45
Although I had previously visited the Korean provider "Mimi" of Crystal Healing Massage at least two times, those very enjoyable sessions with her occurred quite a while ago. There was no particular reason why I hadn't recently been with her, other than the easy availability of many other providers to try in Honolulu. However, some new and highly favorable reviews of Mimi by fellow mongers revived my interest in her, so I decided to schedule another session with her. While she's known to participate in multiple-provider adventures, I saw her one-on-one. Here's my report.

Looks:

Interestingly, estimates of Mimi's age vary widely among customers: "about 40ish," "early 50's," "mid-late 50's," "late 50's," "early to mid 60's," "upper 60's," and even "in her 70's". (Although the odd "in her 70's" estimation may have been a case of mistaken identity.) Personally, I would guess that Mimi is perhaps in her early or middle fifties, but is quite well-preserved. In any event, she's clearly a mature provider, so be forewarned of that if you're the type of monger who only seeks spring chickens, LOL.

In particular, I liked Mimi's medium-length dark hair (which was very clean and shiny); her naturally light skin color; her appealing figure (for a mature woman); and her sexy, low-pitched voice (similar to the husky voice of former CHM provider Sheila). Especially when Mimi was in the doggy-style position, I was turned on by viewing her slender legs, shapely behind and nice back. I didn't notice any tattoos or piercings on her.

Attitude/Personality:

As usual, Mimi's attitude and personality were magnificent. She seemed happy to see me, complimented me, and was friendly, animated and charming throughout our session. It was truly a pleasure being with her.

Here's an example of Mimi's top-notch attitude, which is consistently focused on customer service. At the start of the BBBJ, she asked me to please tell her during the BJ if there was anything I wanted her to do to make the BJ more enjoyable for me. Rather than presuming that she knew precisely what style and technique were best for me, she was welcoming feedback and suggestions on her performance. Maybe that type of premium attitude is among the reasons why she's received so much praise from various mongers about her fellatio: "Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had"; "Mimi gave me the best BBBJ I have ever had"; "she gives an amazing BBBJ"; "her BBBJ is second to none"; "her BBBJ is world class," "Mimi possesses the absolute best blow job I have ever experienced, bar none"; "it was like having my dick sucked by an angel in heaven"; "she offers one of the two best BBBJ's in town," etc. Subsequently, during intercourse Mimi remembered two activities that I especially liked during our prior sessions and spontaneously initiated both of them herself, which is another example of her customer-pleasing attitude.

Service:

Kissing: Good-quality DFK, and as much of it as I wanted.

BBBJ: Velvety smooth, performed in a sensual and romantic manner at a medium speed, with substantial stamina. (I had the feeling that she probably could have continued the fellatio for the entire session, if that's what I had wanted.) BBBJ between positions was also performed without any need to request it.

BLS: Very nice, leaving my balls pleasantly wet and slick.

69: Quite enjoyable, mutually stimulating, with a clean and fresh pussy.

Intercourse: Skillful, enthusiastic, with any normal position available. My favorites were missionary and doggy-style. Didn't notice any artificial lubrication, just natural. In my experience, Mimi's fits-like-a-glove pussy feels remarkably smooth and snug for an older woman. Maybe that's due to expert muscle control? (During sex, in my mind I was comparing the delightful feel of Mimi's pussy to that of a particularly memorable teenager I had enjoyed in the Philippines.) Eventually I finished with an explosive climax in the doggy-style position (bbfscip), made even more satisfying by Mimi reaching back and scratching the sweet spot behind my balls.

Bottom Line:

In my opinion, as a fan of mature providers, Mimi is among the best mature providers in Honolulu. Women like Mimi make this hobby of ours eminently worthwhile.

Hey, wait a minute, this sounds like it could be a "shill" report.

How come you ain't saying nuthin even slightly negative?

Nobody is perfect!Okay, okay, to produce a more "balanced" review, here are some negative observations. Her rimming was disappointing and could have been performed with much more vigor (but of course some providers don't rim at all). Her breasts weren't natural, as I strongly prefer (yet many guys either don't care about that or even like the fake stuff). Finally, I've never seen a report of her completing a swallow BJ.

However, those are relatively minor factors in the context of the splendid overall experience that Mimi delivers.

Member #5810
06-07-15, 03:09
Although I had previously visited the Korean provider "Mimi" of Crystal Healing Massage at least two times, those very enjoyable sessions with her occurred quite a while ago. There was no particular reason why I hadn't recently been with her, other than the easy availability of many other providers to try in Honolulu. However, some new and highly favorable reviews of Mimi by fellow mongers revived my interest in her, so I decided to schedule another session with her. While she's known to participate in multiple-provider adventures, I saw her one-on-one. Here's my report.

Looks:

Interestingly, estimates of Mimi's age vary widely among customers: "about 40ish," "early 50's," "mid-late 50's," "late 50's," "early to mid 60's," "upper 60's," and even "in her 70's". (Although the odd "in her 70's" estimation may have been a case of mistaken identity.) Personally, I would guess that Mimi is perhaps in her early or middle fifties, but is quite well-preserved. In any event, she's clearly a mature provider, so be forewarned of that if you're the type of monger who only seeks spring chickens, LOL.

In particular, I liked Mimi's medium-length dark hair (which was very clean and shiny); her naturally light skin color; her appealing figure (for a mature woman); and her sexy, low-pitched voice (similar to the husky voice of former CHM provider Sheila). Especially when Mimi was in the doggy-style position, I was turned on by viewing her slender legs, shapely behind and nice back. I didn't notice any tattoos or piercings on her.

Attitude/Personality:

As usual, Mimi's attitude and personality were magnificent. She seemed happy to see me, complimented me, and was friendly, animated and charming throughout our session. It was truly a pleasure being with her.

Here's an example of Mimi's top-notch attitude, which is consistently focused on customer service. At the start of the BBBJ, she asked me to please tell her during the BJ if there was anything I wanted her to do to make the BJ more enjoyable for me. Rather than presuming that she knew precisely what style and technique were best for me, she was welcoming feedback and suggestions on her performance. Maybe that type of premium attitude is among the reasons why she's received so much praise from various mongers about her fellatio: "Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had"; "Mimi gave me the best BBBJ I have ever had"; "she gives an amazing BBBJ"; "her BBBJ is second to none"; "her BBBJ is world class," "Mimi possesses the absolute best blow job I have ever experienced, bar none"; "it was like having my dick sucked by an angel in heaven"; "she offers one of the two best BBBJ's in town," etc. Subsequently, during intercourse Mimi remembered two activities that I especially liked during our prior sessions and spontaneously initiated both of them herself, which is another example of her customer-pleasing attitude.

Service:

Kissing: Good-quality DFK, and as much of it as I wanted.

BBBJ: Velvety smooth, performed in a sensual and romantic manner at a medium speed, with substantial stamina. (I had the feeling that she probably could have continued the fellatio for the entire session, if that's what I had wanted.) BBBJ between positions was also performed without any need to request it.

BLS: Very nice, leaving my balls pleasantly wet and slick.

69: Quite enjoyable, mutually stimulating, with a clean and fresh pussy.

Intercourse: Skillful, enthusiastic, with any normal position available. My favorites were missionary and doggy-style. Didn't notice any artificial lubrication, just natural. In my experience, Mimi's fits-like-a-glove pussy feels remarkably smooth and snug for an older woman. Maybe that's due to expert muscle control? (During sex, in my mind I was comparing the delightful feel of Mimi's pussy to that of a particularly memorable teenager I had enjoyed in the Philippines.) Eventually I finished with an explosive climax in the doggy-style position (bbfscip), made even more satisfying by Mimi reaching back and scratching the sweet spot behind my balls.

Bottom Line:

In my opinion, as a fan of mature providers, Mimi is among the best mature providers in Honolulu. Women like Mimi make this hobby of ours eminently worthwhile.

Okay, okay, to produce a more "balanced" review, here are some negative observations. Her rimming was disappointing and could have been performed with much more vigor (but of course some providers don't rim at all). Her breasts weren't natural, as I strongly prefer (yet many guys either don't care about that or even like the fake stuff). Finally, I've never seen a report of her completing a swallow BJ.

However, those are relatively minor factors in the context of the splendid overall experience that Mimi delivers.Excellent report Redneck. Thanks for the in depth and detailed information. Please post this in the CHM thread too so other members will be able to see it. I just happened on this thread by luck. Now I have to see Mimi too! Aiiishi! I'm a "Dream lover " at CHM. LOL. Honestly I'm hooked on Dream. She's one of my ATF's. Love the sweaty sex. Damn. Once again, thanks buddy!

Redneck 1
06-10-15, 21:57
Excellent report Redneck. Thanks for the in depth and detailed information. Please post this in the CHM thread too so other members will be able to see it. I just happened on this thread by luck. Now I have to see Mimi too! Aiiishi! I'm a "Dream lover " at CHM. LOL. Honestly I'm hooked on Dream. She's one of my ATF's. Love the sweaty sex. Damn. Once again, thanks buddy!Thanks for the encouragement. I try to be detailed in my various AMP provider reviews, because I think details are helpful to fellow mongers and I appreciate the detailed reports of other forum members.

Haven't yet experienced "Dream," but with all the favorable reviews and comments about her, I may ask for her on my next visit to CHM. Then I might write a mini-novel about her (smile).

Goser
08-22-15, 12:35
Who are your current 3 peat girls. I'll just post the 3 peat girls who are currently active.

1. Lucy of Happiness.

2. Bin of Top.

3. Dallas of Rejuve.

Those who I will probably 3 peat with.

4. Sasha of Happiness.

5. Lexi of Happiness (formerly of Moon).

ShaggyDoo
08-22-15, 15:01
Nani.

Joy (korean from Nirvana).

Hot Mama Linda.

Hera.

Coco (from Seven).

Nara.

These are just the ones I've 3 or more peated that are still providing today.

Who are your current 3 peat girls. I'll just post the 3 peat girls who are currently active.

1. Lucy of Happiness.

2. Bin of Top.

3. Dallas of Rejuve.

4. Sasha of Happiness.

5. Lexi of Happiness (formerly of Moon).

Viet Whisperer
08-22-15, 16:08
Paige.

Nasha.

Vanilla.

Joon.

Joy Moonite filipina one not Jen / Pie / Rin / Joy.

These are just ones currently around.

ShaggyDoo
08-22-15, 16:50
Paige.

Nasha.

Vanilla.

Joon.

Joy Moonite filipina one not Jen / Pie / Rin / Joy.

These are just ones currently around.Page would have bin on mine to, she's on bay-cay right now.

Good Eats69
08-22-15, 20:01
Only 3 peat for me is Nara.

JS247
08-22-15, 20:20
Nani.

Joy (korean from Nirvana).

Hot Mama Linda.

Hera.

Coco (from Seven).

Nara.

These are just the ones I've 3 or more peated that are still providing today.What?! Joy is still providing? Where?

InHawaii
08-22-15, 20:36
Hapa Jasmine. More like 12 peat.

Joon.

Wara. Hopefully back soon.

Bebe.

Ass Man808
08-22-15, 20:58
What?! Joy is still providing? Where?I think she is at Plus Spa.

Blake123
08-23-15, 05:20
I think she is at Plus Spa.That is a fact! She may still be on vacation.

Blake123
08-23-15, 05:46

1. Lucy of Happiness.

2. Bin of Top.

3. Dallas of Rejuve.

4. Sasha of Happiness.

5. Lexi of Happiness (formerly of Moon).Michelle at China Doll.

Shiny at Happiness.

Nani at Rejuve.

Sugar at Rejuve.

Nasha at Top Spa.

Joon (indie).

Hapa Jasmine.

Goser
08-24-15, 11:43
Hapa Jasmine. More like 12 peat.

Joon.

Wara. Hopefully back soon.

Bebe.I agree with Wara, but I did not include her because she is not here right now. Molly of Mayflower and Roses would be another one who isn't here now, but is likely to come back.

JS247
08-24-15, 18:41
Joon, Joy and Pie are the only 3 peats of mine that are still active.

Most of my 3 peats are gone. A lot of them were from Ichiban and Sakura Rycroft.

DeepShot
08-24-15, 19:14
Donna, Yas, Nara. Love fucking and sucking them titties. Donna can titty fuck good. Nara will titty fuck then suck all the cum out of my dick.

Goser
08-25-15, 00:53
Joon, Joy and Pie are the only 3 peats of mine that are still active.

Most of my 3 peats are gone. A lot of them were from Ichiban and Sakura Rycroft.Wow. Bringing back memories. Kelly and Bobbie from Ichiban and Million and Ivy from Sakura Rycroft. I 3 peated with them when I thought that a CBJ was as good as it gets in Hawaii. Boy, have standards improved since those days.

I only saw Joon once at Roses. She jokes with me that she was so new and inexperienced at that time. I guess I need to see her again. Joy is one of my favorites, but I onlyi saw her twice because of CBJ. And Pie I saw when she first started at Rosemarri. She was good as I recall, but I never repeated.

ShootngStarBoy
01-13-17, 06:06
Monica is a three-peat girl. Luka is a three-peat girl, and Yuki is a three-peat girl. Kimmie is a four-peat girl.

HornyGuy99
01-17-17, 20:09
Wow. Bringing back memories. Kelly and Bobbie from Ichiban and Million and Ivy from Sakura Rycroft. I 3 peated with them when I thought that a CBJ was as good as it gets in Hawaii. Boy, have standards improved since those days.

I only saw Joon once at Roses. She jokes with me that she was so new and inexperienced at that time. I guess I need to see her again. Joy is one of my favorites, but I onlyi saw her twice because of CBJ. And Pie I saw when she first started at Rosemarri. She was good as I recall, but I never repeated.Pie was more of a 5 peat for me. Is she still around?

RickJames808
01-17-17, 22:12
Luka is a 5 peat and then some. Her mezmerizing mouth, snug contoured pussy, and round korean ass is a happy drain on my wallet. Hilton: 3 peat material. These two more than any others make me want to drop a pair of franks for ecstacy.

RJ.

Sukme
01-18-17, 03:59
Pie was good. Lousy first fuck, overly acting, but once we had a good talk and boom, she like fuk me, LOL. Next time BBBJ, BBFS. Dumped lots of cum deep in her pussy, what a nice fuck after the first time. She smart, articulate sassy good fucking machine. Like you, I fuck her many times. Big tits, big ass, big mouth, LOL. Remind me of Paula, but pie way prettier.

She no need work, get sugar daddy.

Pie was more of a 5 peat for me. Is she still around?

Blake123
01-18-17, 04:14
Pie was more of a 5 peat for me. Is she still around?I don't think so. I haven't heard anything about her since she last worked at Seven, and was 1-2 years ago.

HornyGuy99
01-23-17, 15:51
I don't think so. I haven't heard anything about her since she last worked at Seven, and was 1-2 years ago.Thanks, Had some good times with her. She likes to eat pussy as much as I do. Paula is my go to now.

Chik0848
01-23-17, 22:29
Wow. Bringing back memories. Kelly and Bobbie from Ichiban and Million and Ivy from Sakura Rycroft. I 3 peated with them when I thought that a CBJ was as good as it gets in Hawaii. Boy, have standards improved since those days.

I only saw Joon once at Roses. She jokes with me that she was so new and inexperienced at that time. I guess I need to see her again. Joy is one of my favorites, but I onlyi saw her twice because of CBJ. And Pie I saw when she first started at Rosemarri. She was good as I recall, but I never repeated.Dang, Kelly and Joy were 50 peat women. I saw Joy every week for awhile and Kelly was another every week fun time lady.

Blake123
01-24-17, 03:39
Pie was good. Lousy first fuck, overly acting, but once we had a good talk and boom, she like fuk me, LOL. Next time BBBJ, BBFS. Dumped lots of cum deep in her pussy, what a nice fuck after the first time. She smart, articulate sassy good fucking machine. Like you, I fuck her many times. Big tits, big ass, big mouth, LOL. Remind me of Paula, but pie way prettier.

She no need work, get sugar daddy.I saw her only twice--four years ago when she was at Mayflower. Tits and ass to die for. Like you said, she was a good fuck. I remember she loved to watch herself in the mirror as we pounded away.

Poiuy2
01-24-17, 05:30
Dang, Kelly and Joy were 50 peat women. I saw Joy every week for awhile and Kelly was another every week fun time lady.Joy, oh the memories. Had her first at Nirvana when she was an innocent newbie to Hawaii. She was one of the best GFE actresses around at the time. Best times was when she moved to pink and offered that quickie special. Something like. 25 HF and. 45 FS special. . 8 for FS. We would hang out in her private room when slow. Helped her with her computer a few times. She use to read this forum and admire all the nice comments from you fockers. We got to be pretty good friends that sometimes she would just screw me for free in her room. A quick 10-15 minute mish or doggie. Just pulled down her sweat pants and let me puinsai, CFS of course. Never wanted to take my kala even if I insisted. She just said don't tell anyone. Haha, I'm telling you guys now. We lost touch when she went to that place on Atkinson. I got busy and she was back working the regular $$ FS. More good memories. Today is not like what it was 10-15 years ago. Maybe I'm getting old and tainted.

Chik0848
01-24-17, 05:48
Joy, oh the memories. Had her first at Nirvana when she was an innocent newbie to Hawaii. She was one of the best GFE actresses around at the time. Best times was when she moved to pink and offered that quickie special. Something like. 25 HF and. 45 FS special. . 8 for FS. We would hang out in her private room when slow. Helped her with her computer a few times. She use to read this forum and admire all the nice comments from you fockers. We got to be pretty good friends that sometimes she would just screw me for free in her room. A quick 10-15 minute mish or doggie. Just pulled down her sweat pants and let me puinsai, CFS of course. Never wanted to take my kala even if I insisted. She just said don't tell anyone. Haha, I'm telling you guys now. We lost touch when she went to that place on Atkinson. I got busy and she was back working the regular $$ FS. More good memories. Today is not like what it was 10-15 years ago. Maybe I'm getting old and tainted.Wow, we had some similarities with Joy. I too helped her with her computer and she asked about the forum, saw her when she was new, and went overtime at Nirvana but never lucked out on freebies. I've been to Plus, and saw Michelle and Jackie. No forget, you not getting older, you getting smarter.

ElonHusk
01-27-17, 16:02
For girls currently available:

Dallas. Rejuve.

Hilton. Dream.

Sasha. Happiness.

Linda. Rejuve.

Nani. Dream.

Shiny. Roses (won't go to Roses though).

3 peat is harder. If it was double plays my list would be longer. Enjoy.

Hangry
02-11-17, 20:34
Monica is a three-peat girl. Luka is a three-peat girl, and Yuki is a three-peat girl. Kimmie is a four-peat girl.Where does Monica and Luka provide service at?

Poiuy2
02-12-17, 00:11
Wow, we had some similarities with Joy. I too helped her with her computer and she asked about the forum, saw her when she was new, and went overtime at Nirvana but never lucked out on freebies. I've been to Plus, and saw Michelle and Jackie. No forget, you not getting older, you getting smarter.What happened to Joy? Did she retire or move to the mainland? Very sweet girl. Are you talking about Kelly from Ichiban? She was great, but my go to was that spinner named Miki and then something else when she worked with Kelly at Ichiban. Miki was one of my first Korean AMP regulars at Nirvana. Oh the memories. That's when service was great and more PSE or GFE. Nowadays, way more standard routines, even at rejuve, happiness and empire. But double pops are good too.

RdPuerco
02-12-17, 03:38
Where does Monica and Luka provide service at?The search function is your friend.

YongerMonger
03-01-17, 20:47
I'm not a repeat type of dude. I'm an explorer by nature but sometimes the ass is too good to not go back. My repeats in hawaii as follows. All from either Rejuve or Happy. Great places.

Jordan-Luka- best ass.

Page.

Hilton.

Sugar.

Kitty.

Linda.

Dani.

Nana.

Dallas.

Minnie (ATF).

AmpLover223
03-02-17, 02:04
Rejuve: Page, Jordan, and Scarlett.

Happiness: Sasha & Nicole.

CC203: Elle.

Captin Crunch
03-02-17, 18:24
Rejuve: Page, Jordan, and Scarlett.

Happiness: Sasha & Nicole.

CC203: Elle.Elle at CC203? Any ad?

AmpLover223
03-02-17, 18:34
Elle at CC203? Any ad?Sorry, but no. She was from a couple of years ago before they shut down. Definitely memorable & kinda knew that she wasn't going to be providing for long.

Guy205
03-02-17, 19:21
I'm going with.

Hilton, Sasha, Shiny, Nicole, Nani, Bebe, Herry, Yuna.

No particular order. Each with their own different qualities.

FCH300
03-02-17, 19:38
Elle at CC203? Any ad?Yes, please!!

What's behind the door at CC203 (for that matter, where is CC203)?? I had a heck of a time finding CC204 A the other day and now you tell me that there is a CC203 somewhere.

Not to mention tell us about Elle.

Enlightenment please!!

FCH300
03-02-17, 19:42
Hard to believe that I don't see mention of Mia and her bubbly attitude and big tits somewhere in this list. She's such a frisky little thing with all the service and attitude anyone could want!!

On my list. For sure!!

Blake123
03-03-17, 03:48
Sorry, but no. She was from a couple of years ago before they shut down. Definitely memorable & kinda knew that she wasn't going to be providing for long.She was a very good one. Young Hapa girl. GND-type GFE. She left CC203 immediately after that multi-AMP raid in 2015. I think that scared her.

FCH300
03-03-17, 04:06
She was a very good one. Young Hapa girl. GND-type GFE. She left CC203 immediately after that multi-AMP raid in 2015. I think that scared her.Sorry to have missed her. Before my time I'm sorry to say. Didn't pick up this hobby until after that bust. Seems like I missed the glory days. Lots of places out of business since then. Many folks scared. Including me!!

Makiki
03-03-17, 04:29
I'm not a repeat type of dude. I'm an explorer by nature but sometimes the ass is too good to not go back. My repeats in hawaii as follows. All from either Rejuve or Happy. Great places.

Jordan-Luka- best ass.

Page.

Hilton.

Sugar.

Kitty.

Linda.

Dani.

Nana.

Dallas.

Minnie (ATF).Same list as mine except I never had Dani.

AmpLover223
03-14-17, 03:25
Sorry to have missed her. Before my time I'm sorry to say. Didn't pick up this hobby until after that bust. Seems like I missed the glory days. Lots of places out of business since then. Many folks scared. Including me!!Always have new providers that are great! Just need to find them. Our get the low down from this forum.

YongerMonger
03-14-17, 19:33
Always have new providers that are great! Just need to find them. Our get the low down from this forum.Hes right. Still good times to be had! Happiness and Rejuve got a full stock of winners man I tell ya! PSE / GFE- rim, BBBJ, BBFS, msog. You name it, chances are you can find it. Those two places will get you that for sure. Other places its one or two providers per. But Rejuve and Happy is for sure good times.

DrMajikLuv69
04-29-17, 03:51
Stella at Happiness is a three-peat. I would like to make Sugar a three-peat too, but it appears she's always busy and has limited day time hours only. Maybe I just set my appointment via the Boss Lady herself.

HiPickle
04-29-17, 04:29
Funny, I did a 3 peat unknowingly. By going to 3 different establishments to a girl using 3 different names. LOL. I think some of you have also done the same. The one I know of is Fan Fan of Roses Aka, Fun at top spa, AKA, Paris of Dream. Here I thought I was getting to see new honeys.

Member #5810
04-29-17, 05:43
Hes right. Still good times to be had! Happiness and Rejuve got a full stock of winners man I tell ya! PSE / GFE- rim, BBBJ, BBFS, msog. You name it, chances are you can find it. Those two places will get you that for sure. Other places its one or two providers per. But Rejuve and Happy is for sure good times.Just remember bruddahs, YMMV on BBFS and msog. It's girls choice. Not yours! Not all girls do at Rejuve or Happiness. Just FYI. I don't want noobs getting the wrong impression. Happy times are here though for sure.

Ingwa
04-30-17, 18:27
Same list as mine except I never had Dani.Dani is worth a try just for her excellent PC. Really pretty too.

Rico Suave808
04-30-17, 22:45
Funny, I did a 3 peat unknowingly. By going to 3 different establishments to a girl using 3 different names. LOL. I think some of you have also done the same. The one I know of is Fan Fan of Roses Aka, Fun at top spa, AKA, Paris of Dream. Here I thought I was getting to see new honeys.You also may have done her at Mayflower as Iris, LOL.

HiPickle
05-01-17, 01:00
You also may have done her at Mayflower as Iris, LOL.LOL, I immediately checked my reviews and none of her so, it was only a 3 peat. Unknowingly.

Nephilim3000
05-02-17, 02:16
You also may have done her at Mayflower as Iris, LOL.Paris of Dream was Iris at Mayflower. Did she have a tattoo on her lower back? I'm tying to figure out if she is the same girl I saw.

Rico Suave808
05-02-17, 11:47
Paris of Dream was Iris at Mayflower. Did she have a tattoo on her lower back? I'm tying to figure out if she is the same girl I saw.She had a tramp stamp on her lower back. "Long Life" or something like that.

CoffeeLatte
05-26-17, 05:04
Nara from Top Spa, Linda from Rejuve, and Naomi from Happiness. Also, anyone knows where Cherry from Empire is working? Cherry is very secretive, so please PM me, I won't post the information. Much Mahalo.

Goser
05-26-17, 16:45
Nara from Top Spa, Linda from Rejuve, and Naomi from Happiness. Also, anyone knows where Cherry from Empire is working? Cherry is very secretive, so please PM me, I won't post the information. Much Mahalo.Empire Cherry does not want anyone to know she is working. She has friends and family here and some stalker keeps outing her.

DrMajikLuv69
07-16-17, 08:19
Rebecca is now a three-peat girl for me. The first time was great, second time better than great, and the third time was awesome sauce!

I should have said this about other girls at Happiness, Rejuve, GS, TS and Kison too, but never did. Maybe retro commemoration of my three-peats should be highlighted in this thread in the near future...

CoffeeLatte
08-20-17, 03:15
Hello, any providers currently worth 3 peating? Most of my favorite 3 peat providers are on vacation? Much Mahalo for any vital information.

Redneck 1
08-30-17, 09:50
Anyone worth 3 peating

Hello, any providers currently worth 3 peating? Most of my favorite 3 peat providers are on vacation? Much Mahalo for any vital information.Cross-reference to my review "Sensuous Suji," posted on 8-27-17 as report #3200 in the Roses thread. Actually, I've enjoyed more than three sessions with her.

Insatiable808
08-30-17, 18:59
Miss Vivian Dream Thrpy is def 3-Peater.

Her combination of great looks, hot fresh body, blond hair, sweet tight pu $$why & happy personality makes her a Go To Girl. Plus this girl always lets me pound as hard as I want. But we have our gentle loving DFK moments also.

She's a rare find. A White Unicorn, you might say.

If you can find her, it's worth the ride.

Whenever I have a craving for white meat, she's often an option.

Aloha & be Safe.

Insatiable808.

Redneck 1
01-24-18, 10:41
Tammy of Kison.

Session 1: "Tammy: My Christmas Present," posted on 12-22-17 in the Kison thread.

Session 2: "Update on Tammy the Happy Girl," posted on 1-6-18 in the Kison thread.

Session 3: "Third Session With Tammy," posted on 1-19-18 in the Kison thread.

Redneck 1
04-03-18, 09:09
Cross-reference to my detailed report on "Cheerful Crystal," posted in the Golden Spa thread on 3-31-18 as post #668. This was my fourth session with her since 2016, and a fifth session is planned.

ShootngStarBoy
04-05-18, 00:51
Cross-reference to my detailed report on "Cheerful Crystal," posted in the Golden Spa thread on 3-31-18 as post #668. This was my fourth session with her since 2016, and a fifth session is planned.Is Cryatal of Golden Spa the same lady that was the Mama previously at Happiness in early 2016?

Redneck 1
04-05-18, 04:42
Is Crystal of Golden Spa the same lady that was the Mama previously at Happiness in early 2016?Yes, according to prior posts by HawaiiBoy09 and Azn0651.

ShootngStarBoy
04-06-18, 00:51
Yes, according to prior posts by HawaiiBoy09 and Azn0651.When I went to Nirvana about a month ago, Crystal AKA Paula was the mama at Nirvana. She must be doing Golden Spa as a provider on the weekends. Something taboo about fucking the mama that kind of intrigues me. Maybe it’s because she a mature provider that you know you can really get as the mama? But as a provider you can!

TomAssCan9
07-14-18, 07:15
Cross-reference to my detailed report on "Cheerful Crystal," posted in the Golden Spa thread on 3-31-18 as post #668. This was my fourth session with her since 2016, and a fifth session is planned.Where is Crystal now?

Redneck 1
07-14-18, 15:50
Where is Crystal now?Unfortunately, I don't know. She subsequently left Golden Spa, and after that I haven't seen anyone report that she's working at another AMP. If she does eventually reappear as a provider at Golden Spa or another AMP, I would be interested in having a fifth session with her.

Nephilim3000
07-21-18, 16:34
I agree she is a cutie and very young Chinese at 1011. Massage was good and looks like she's there all by herself till the rest of the troops arrive. She won't short your time fellas. FS / BBBJ on the menu and shower together if you want to. English not to good but she can say DICK. There's a bar above the table so the back walking is good for me. Will repeat for the uncovered massage and more.Had another repeat with Wendy.

DrMajikLuv69
12-23-18, 19:46
Lei at Happiness is a three-peat girl.

DrMajikLuv69
01-04-19, 10:23
Lei at Happiness is a three-peat girl.There should be a correction Leii is more than a three-peat girl. She is more than a three-peat girl. Leii is a multiple-peat girl.

Ichiro Cho
01-05-19, 06:56
There should be a correction Leii is more than a three-peat girl. She is more than a three-peat girl. Leii is a multiple-peat girl.I think most of the girls at happiness are 3 peat material.

EddyRockwell
01-06-19, 11:17
We're bringing this thread back to life!

Bebe is insatiable and although for me her looks aren't great her performance is second to none. I've only stopped seeing her because she had a bad attitude with me one day and I don't have time for drama.

I also have a great time with Amera Banks if you can catch her, I'm pretty sure that she is looking for regulars and being selective. But when you get on her nice list she is a real down to earth provider who loves to pleae. She has a thick booty too which is hard to come by in the AMP scene.

WetAndWild
01-06-19, 11:52
Paula is definitely a 3+ peat when she's back in town!

EddyRockwell
01-07-19, 03:21
Paula is definitely a 3+ peat when she's back in town!That's Paula of Ume, right?

WetAndWild
01-07-19, 11:43
That's Paula of Ume, right?Raja that!

ATLFan
01-15-19, 04:22
Seen Mia over 15+ times now. Nice BBBJCIM. Her bls is second to none imo. She offers Russian and ass play. She can do msog but may tire out before the second pop which sucks. Other than that she is my go to. Made a few videos with her. Of course mask on.

HeatNation
01-15-19, 04:49
Seen Mia over 15+ times now. Nice BBBJCIM. Her bls is second to none imo. She offers Russian and ass play. She can do msog but may tire out before the second pop which sucks. Other than that she is my go to. Made a few videos with her. Of course mask on.Are videos YMMV? May you be more specific on ass play please? Pm is fine.

Member #6008
01-15-19, 05:07
Seen Mia over 15+ times now. Nice BBBJCIM. Her bls is second to none imo. She offers Russian and ass play. She can do msog but may tire out before the second pop which sucks. Other than that she is my go to. Made a few videos with her. Of course mask on.Wow have to try visit. Thanks for the tip.

ATLFan
01-15-19, 14:18
Are videos YMMV? May you be more specific on ass play please? Pm is fine.Sorry I was drunk last night. Videos are very YMMV. Last time we made one she said she doesn't do it anymore but will for me. I wouldn't even ask the first time with her.

DrMajikLuv69
05-18-19, 04:48
Sorry I was drunk last night. Videos are very YMMV. Last time we made one she said she doesn't do it anymore but will for me. I wouldn't even ask the first time with her.Yes videos are very YMMV. I recently had a girl that wanted to make a video. That was a surprise.

DrMajikLuv69
06-21-19, 05:42
Hannah is a petite spinner with bee cups. Slender import model body type. She has sharp features for an asian. She could pass for a local Asian Hapa girl. You would think she wEnt to school here. Nice shaved pussy with small patch on top. Man made bee cups. Medium long dark brown hair. Soft spoken cute demeanor however freak nasty XXX PSE GFE FMBA NRA into OT. You can search how many times I called a girl "freak nasty" not many. Hannah body type reminds of another famous AMP girl, just a little more mature but very well maintained. The cat's out of the bag and the bean have been spilt so everyone now knows. DM 4 detsils.

AmpAddict808
06-23-19, 15:36
Yes videos are very YMMV. I recently had a girl that wanted to make a video. That was a surprise.I kind of have a thing where I like to try to take a pussy photo of every girl I fuck. Sick? LOL. GFs will let you do it after awhile. But have mixed success with AMP girls. Some will do with an extra tip and after being a repeat customer but a lot will say no. I never tried a video on AMP girls because I would think it be hard to hold a camera still and most all will say no or the tip would have to be a lot.

DrMajikLuv69
06-25-19, 07:09
I kind of have a thing where I like to try to take a pussy photo of every girl I fuck. Sick? LOL. GFs will let you do it after awhile. But have mixed success with AMP girls. Some will do with an extra tip and after being a repeat customer but a lot will say no. I never tried a video on AMP girls because I would think it be hard to hold a camera still and most all will say no or the tip would have to be a lot.In this modern day and age of technology and apps that promote selfies, there's nothing wrong with you wanting to take those "selfies". Consider it art and selfie intertwined for educational research.

FleshPrince
06-25-19, 08:03
I kind of have a thing where I like to try to take a pussy photo of every girl I fuck. Sick? LOL. GFs will let you do it after awhile. But have mixed success with AMP girls. Some will do with an extra tip and after being a repeat customer but a lot will say no. I never tried a video on AMP girls because I would think it be hard to hold a camera still and most all will say no or the tip would have to be a lot.Braddah I've got so many videos it would blow your mind. Only problem is it has my and the girl's face in it so it would be too incriminating to share. Unless you're my trustworthy friend.

AmpAddict808
06-27-19, 00:05
Braddah I've got so many videos it would blow your mind. Only problem is it has my and the girl's face in it so it would be too incriminating to share. Unless you're my trustworthy friend.LOL. By the way, an inexpensive GIF creator to make animated GIFs from your video clips is Easy GIF Animator. You can crop out parts too (like faces). Can get it online.

FleshPrince
06-27-19, 08:21
LOL. By the way, an inexpensive GIF creator to make animated GIFs from your video clips is Easy GIF Animator. You can crop out parts too (like faces). Can get it online.Thanks for the tip. Will ck it out. If it works I'll post something.

Do u know if a tiled video can be untiled? I'm not as stupid as some others that purportedly allow videos to be out there out of their control and with incriminating footage involved. Lol