PDA

View Full Version : Beckley / Southern WV

WVfan
07-04-13, 15:49
Well just had a nice drea. I got to relieve a little stress and tension with a slim petite redhead in Beckley for. 40 BBBJ if you step up to. 50 all out. Small A cup breast and the kitty is shaved and very surprisingly tight. All around very nice and not bad at small conversation. I will repeat I got her digits before dropping her off. Oh in the dream covered services since this dream came from the street I did not try DATY. She did swallow a serving of fresh protein in the dream I had with her.

WVfan
08-01-13, 10:41
There is an ad in Backpage for this girl under Southern WV I have talked to her but have never got a visit worked out due to our schedules not matching up. Has anyone tried her out yet?

JohnDoe Jr
08-01-13, 22:30
There is an ad in Backpage for this girl under Southern WV I have talked to her but have never got a visit worked out due to our schedules not matching up. Has anyone tried her out yet?Are you referring to Sierra?

WVfan
08-04-13, 22:43
Are you referring to Sierra?Nah she is now under Charleston as ex Hooters girl. She is actually from Beckley I have talked to her just never had our schedules match up.

KoolAid
08-05-13, 15:54
Nah she is now under Charleston as ex Hooters girl. She is actually from Beckley I have talked to her just never had our schedules match up.Hey Fan,

Is this the chick you're talking about?

K. A.

Untaken Name
08-06-13, 01:58
The ad he's talking about is on backpage under southern wv, small petite in subject line. Saw post on chaleston then it came down same night. Think she mis posted under location. She's out of beckly.

Hey Fan,

Is this the chick you're talking about?

K. A.

WVfan
08-06-13, 13:19
This is her

KoolAid
08-06-13, 17:31
This is herSorry Man,

I haven't had much luck in Beckley, I did get a chance to meet this cute little hillbilly chick named Allie in Fairmont. Was about 5'4" 105 brown hair couple of tats but had a really nice body could suck a golf ball through a hose. Was really into the BBBJ & protein, only downfall was her boyfriend was always nervous she was going to leave him. Pm me for the details if you ever come that way.

K. A.

WVfan
09-20-13, 22:54
Ok meet a 30ish year old from Craigslist named Jamie. She was also refered to me by Cockod1970 as well. She is running a CL post in Princeton area. Blonde a little belly smallish breast. She is Bbj, multi position and greek friendly. The damages are 100. Low end hotel in Princeton and she does smoke but not with clients.

WVfan
10-01-13, 11:17
Ok we have a fairly new girl who likes to walk downtown Beckley. She is in her twenties and almost to good lookin to be walkin. I have seen her walkin several weeks now and finally picked her up fo a little ride yesterday. The body is very nice good oral skills. The kitty is almost clean shave and tight. She allows cim with spit. Her name is Sarah.

Member #5689
11-04-13, 00:09
Heading north for thanksgiving and will be passing through your area is there an area worth hitting for a SW to break up the monotony of the trip.

Ruavol2
11-10-13, 11:27
I live in NE TN if you have any info on someone I can call anywhere along the WV corridor from Princton Beckley Charleston on up to into PA I would be greatful. Especially a chick like Allie. Sounds like my kind of gal. I have a few all around too. I am a TER member and keep up with the high ends too. Leaving tonight for PA going through WV. Anything appreciated.

Ruavol2.

Sorry Man,

I haven't had much luck in Beckley, I did get a chance to meet this cute little hillbilly chick named Allie in Fairmont. Was about 5'4" 105 brown hair couple of tats but had a really nice body could suck a golf ball through a hose. Was really into the BBBJ & protein, only downfall was her boyfriend was always nervous she was going to leave him. Pm me for the details if you ever come that way.

K. A.

KoolAid
11-11-13, 00:00
I live in NE TN if you have any info on someone I can call anywhere along the WV corridor from Princton Beckley Charleston on up to into PA I would be greatful. Especially a chick like Allie. Sounds like my kind of gal. I have a few all around too. I am a TER member and keep up with the high ends too. Leaving tonight for PA going through WV. Anything appreciated.

Ruavol2.Hello Vol.

I met another chick through my drive up she has posted on CL as NSA fun. She has dirty blond hair about 125 lb. See cups sweet face. Damage $ not a clock watcher. A little inexperienced but was willing. Hit me up for her contact info. I really miss Knoxville can't wait to get back there.

K.A.

Lil Dixie 2878
11-16-13, 19:53
Hello Vol.

I met another chick through my drive up she has posted on CL as NSA fun. She has dirty blond hair about 125 lb. See cups sweet face. Damage $ not a clock watcher. A little inexperienced but was willing. Hit me up for her contact info. I really miss Knoxville can't wait to get back there.

K.A.Hello all. I am new here. So please excuse me if I violate any rules with this post. But this post is about me and I just wanted to say thank you to kool aid for the kind words and let you guys know if your in the Princeton Bluefield area hit me up.

Lildixie2878 at yahoo.com.

Cuckold1970
11-18-13, 20:18
I have posted several good reviews on this site about providers that I have seen that have led to exciting meetings for some of you. I want to highly recommend Kat, who has posted an ad here. She can be contacted.

At Lildixie2878@yahoo.com and she is very good about responding and setting up a day and time to meet with you. She is a beautiful and sexy 25 year old young woman who is thin with a very nice bodyand she is about 5'5", 125 lbs. She is also a very sweet woman. You will feel as if you are with a gorgeous girlfriend for the first time. Please treat her well. She is located in Mercer County near Princeton and you will.

Need to pick her up. She has pics that she will share with you and the pictures are very accurate.

Hello all. I am new here. So please excuse me if I violate any rules with this post. But this post is about me and I just wanted to say thank you to kool aid for the kind words and let you guys know if your in the Princeton Bluefield area hit me up.

Lildixie2878 at yahoo.com.

WVfan
12-13-13, 11:37
Does anyone have any knowledge about the Airport Video store near Beckley. I would like to know a little more, have heard a few things. I really don't want to walk into a sausage party which is totally from what I want.

KoolAid
12-14-13, 22:00
I had another great dream with Kat this evening, she is very responsive full GFE if I had enough time and money I would love to be with her all night. Treat her well guys!

K.A.

TommyBoy2464
12-19-13, 17:57
I'll be totally honest but when you dream of getting the hottest BJ ever and causes you to shake all over, then Kat's the chick for you. I really really want to see more of this drop dead gorgeous doll but distance and cash does my talking. Kat, I mean these words from the heart. You're truly one of a kind and I'd protect you to the ends of the world. Please do be careful though, some dudes are plum evil!

WVfan
02-12-14, 18:19
Well no one else has been posting anything lately so I will share todays adventure with you. I share these two very reluctantly. I found a post on Craigslist with a small post and phone number included. So I realized it was a local cell and I texted her. We set a appointment for noon today and she included her girlfriend. Now with. Out writing a sleazy Penthouse forum letter girlfriend in this case means just that they are lovers as well. Well the session was awesome what most of us want when we schedule a duo. They both will play with you, each other and follow instructions from you. Toys are used by the two of them on each other and they are full service. And beyond. The rate for this is low, they are so new they don't know what to charge, so yeah I still took advantage of them even with a tip. They try to post on CL under southern WV. But the ad keeps getting flagged, probably by the fangs and spammers. So Seniors and trusted you want to know message me.

JohnDoe Jr
04-24-14, 11:13
I found a great UTR spinner in Beckley on 2 recent trips through the area. She is a small, well proportioned brunette with a few tats. My first contact was through her friend's BP post, and I contacted her directly before my last encounter. (Her friend / scheduler / transportation assistant no longer posts; he is getting out of the biz according to him).

I've seen her twice now, will repeat. I dreamed about a great BBBJ at the start of my nap, 69, covered RCG, mish, CG, and and great BBBJWS for the finale.

I will share more info with other seniors / members that have shared info with me. (As of now I don't have permission to share digits)

Stay safe out there.

ScottVT
06-11-14, 17:09
I am going to be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.

FreeBird76
07-13-14, 18:25
I am going toko be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.Never used this before but if I'm trying to help ya out if possible there's a lady. In that area sara she's amazing. Seen her several times great to hang out with in every way.

WVfan
07-27-14, 15:47
Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.

Daman2
07-30-14, 21:14
Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.Hey thanks for posting some info on Beckley....As I pass through there every once in a while and have wondered about it.

Cuckold1970
10-16-14, 01:13
I haven't posted in this particular forum before; however, I posted in the Charleston forum and have exchanged private messages with a few of you to share and gain information. I haven't had the opportunity to be much of a hobbyist in the last year; however, I have found a very sweet, petite and sexy woman in Princeton. I have only met with her once; but, if you like young looking, small spinner types, this one is a catch. She is very easyto talk to and loves to accommodate. Since I live in Mercer County, I have a place to meet; but, I think that she has a place to meet at times. She asked me to help her find other customers, which is why I am posting here. If you are interested, please message me and I can share her email address and answer as many questions as possible. She will share pictures with you and arrange everything from there. Please treat her well. I told her.

That there were some good guys on this site. If you treat her well, your experience will be as great as mine, I am sure.

Daman2
10-21-14, 03:33
Hey, it's good to see you back in action again.

I haven't posted in this particular forum before; however, I posted in the Charleston forum and have exchanged private messages with a few of you to share and gain information. I haven't had the opportunity to be much of a hobbyist in the last year; however, I have found a very sweet, petite and sexy woman in Princeton. I have only met with her once; but, if you like young looking, small spinner types, this one is a catch. She is very easyto talk to and loves to accommodate. Since I live in Mercer County, I have a place to meet; but, I think that she has a place to meet at times. She asked me to help her find other customers, which is why I am posting here. If you are interested, please message me and I can share her email address and answer as many questions as possible. She will share pictures with you and arrange everything from there. Please treat her well. I told her.

That there were some good guys on this site. If you treat her well, your experience will be as great as mine, I am sure.

Cuckold1970
10-21-14, 12:55
Hey, it's good to see you back in action again.Thanks, man. I hope all is well with you. PM me or send an email if you want information on this new one in Princeton.

Daman2
10-28-14, 20:15
Thanks, man. I hope all is well with you. PM me or send an email if you want information on this new one in Princeton.Just don't disappear again LOL. You've got a pm.

Aszbra
11-05-14, 05:45
Last time I was dreaming in Bluefield, Jamie was still around. Tried to contact her and some guy said he just got the phone and wished guys would quit calling him. Anyone know what happened to her. Last I heard from her she was trying to get away from abusive BF.

TommyBoy2464
11-22-14, 07:33
I am interested, how do I get info?

Cuckold1970
12-14-14, 18:15
I am sure that many of you are familiar with the ad posted by Siera on backpage. She is the thin blonde who posts that she is near Princeton and has posted consistently for at least the last year or longer. I met with.

Er last month and had a good meeting with her. She is up front, down to earth, and has a nice body. She offers incall and prefers that. If any of you are interested for her info, please contact me and treat her well.

If you meet with her.

Rrguy
12-20-14, 22:37
I am sure that many of you are familiar with the ad posted by Siera on backpage. She is the thin blonde who posts that she is near Princeton and has posted consistently for at least the last year or longer. I met with.

Er last month and had a good meeting with her. She is up front, down to earth, and has a nice body. She offers incall and prefers that. If any of you are interested for her info, please contact me and treat her well.

If you meet with her.In fall 2013, when I lived in Knoxville, saw Sierra as I passed through the area. Saw her closer to Bluefield than Princeton. Decent visit, little paranoid, not a GFE, but I thought she was worth repeating.

Fast forward, I now live in Wytheville, got back in touch with her in August. She said she'd come to wytheville to meet me. She came, took part of donation up front to get room. Yeah, not smart but trying to be discrete. She walks right back out, gets in a car w /2 rejects from the meth rehab center, and heads back to W Va, texting me she's getting room as I watch them drive off.

So she'll rip you off if given a chance. Plus, she looked worse second time. Drugs taking a toll IMHO.

Anyway, YMMV, but that's my story.

As I said above, I'm new to VA and working on finding fun in Bluefield / Princeton area, any help appreciated. Currently trying to bag a couple off of Seeking Arrangement. If I do & they want mire business, I'll post. Any UTR's or good recommendations welcome.

Hope to be a regular poster here / VA boards. Thanks for any help / PM me if you head to East Tennessee.

Rasputin921
12-26-14, 10:43
In fall 2013, when I lived in Knoxville, saw Sierra as I passed through the area. Saw her closer to Bluefield than Princeton. Decent visit, little paranoid, not a GFE, but I thought she was worth repeating.

Fast forward, I now live in Wytheville, got back in touch with her in August. She said she'd come to wytheville to meet me. She came, took part of donation up front to get room. Yeah, not smart but trying to be discrete. She walks right back out, gets in a car w /2 rejects from the meth rehab center, and heads back to W Va, texting me she's getting room as I watch them drive off.

So she'll rip you off if given a chance. Plus, she looked worse second time. Drugs taking a toll IMHO.

As I said above, I'm new to VA and working on finding fun in Bluefield / Princeton area, any help appreciated. Currently trying to bag a couple off of Seeking Arrangement. If I do & they want mire business, I'll post. Any UTR's or good recommendations welcome.

Hope to be a regular poster here / VA boards. Thanks for any help / PM me if you head to East Tennessee.I have to agree with RRGuy's post regarding Sierra. I should have posted my experience sooner. This story took place in October. I travel back and forth from Florida to Ohio on a regular basis and I like to hit the local talent in the cities I pass through on some of these trips. I usually do some advance work hoping to see something that interests me. Sierra seemed to fit the bill, she had the body I was looking for and in general the right look. About an hour away from Princeton I began texting her and after all that BS we meet at an out of the way hotel. She tells me to meet her around the back of this hotel. When I come into a new area I scout it out for things that look irregular and when I first pulled into the hotel parking lot I spied what looked like a crackhead dude in a POS car. When I spotted her in the back of the hotel she tried to tell me she needed money to get the room and would meet me at a back door after getting the room. At this point I smell a total BS story. I tell her to go f* herself and explain that today is indeed her lucky day because she has insulted me by thinking that I would fall for such a transparent scam and I have deciced to take mercy on her soul. Many times such an insult would result in messy end. To my WV brothers, I say avoid this woman.

Cuckold1970
01-08-15, 20:12
I hate that you had the experience that you did and appreciate you sharing it. She isn't the best provider for sure; but, I thought I would post a review of my experience. It's good to have others posting on here. I sent you a private message with the contact information for the one I've seen in Princeton and I am going to post about another one tonight as well. Some of my best experiences have been from Seekingarrangement as well. I look forward to seeing your posts about ones that you see.

In fall 2013, when I lived in Knoxville, saw Sierra as I passed through the area. Saw her closer to Bluefield than Princeton. Decent visit, little paranoid, not a GFE, but I thought she was worth repeating.

Hope to be a regular poster here / VA boards. Thanks for any help / PM me if you head to East Tennessee.

Cuckold1970
01-08-15, 20:27
I recently met with Lillian, who has been posting an ad on BP pretty regularly. She has her own place in Mercer County that is secure and she lives there on her own. The place is outside of Bluefield and is probably 20 minutes from Exit 1 (tunnel exit) near Bluefield, WV. She doesn't bs you and makes you feel relaxed. It isn't GFE. She is in her late 20's / early 30's. The donations are very reasonable. Her contact info is in the ad and she picks up when you call.

LikesTheLadies
01-12-15, 17:44
I recently met with Lillian, who has been posting an ad on BP pretty regularly. She has her own place in Mercer County that is secure and she lives there on her own. The place is outside of Bluefield and is probably 20 minutes from Exit 1 (tunnel exit) near Bluefield, WV. She doesn't bs you and makes you feel relaxed. It isn't GFE. She is in her late 20's / early 30's. The donations are very reasonable. Her contact info is in the ad and she picks up when you call.I was going to TOFTT about a month ago with her. Had already made the exit and was heading her direction while she was guiding me in over the phone. Then her phone went dead. I tried calling her back several times but had no success. When I did reach her again, about 30 minutes later, she said her place was in a bad area for phone reception. I just figured she flaked out or something but was already out of the area and didn't want to turn around. I noticed she posted newer pics on her latest ad. Will try to set something up with her again. Thanks for the report. Are the photos accurate?

Cuckold1970
01-12-15, 21:12
I was going to TOFTT about a month ago with her. Had already made the exit and was heading her direction while she was guiding me in over the phone. Then her phone went dead. I tried calling her back several times but had no success. When I did reach her again, about 30 minutes later, she said her place was in a bad area for phone reception. I just figured she flaked out or something but was already out of the area and didn't want to turn around. I noticed she posted newer pics on her latest ad. Will try to set something up with her again. Thanks for the report. Are the photos accurate?The pics are pretty accurate. She is pretty in the face and has a decent body. You will lose cell phone service on the way to her place and then probably pick it up right before you get to her house. I am familiar withthe area and knew the street where she was located. I think if you list the street in GPS, you should be able to find it. The house is right beside a church and that made it easy for me to see because at night, the light from the church helps to illuminate the house. When I was there, a young woman named Layla was also there and you could meet with her as well. She has an ad actually posted today. Her pictures are also accurate. I didn't meet with her; but, I saw her there when I was there. Good luck.

Cuckold1970
01-13-15, 02:40
I was going to TOFTT about a month ago with her. Had already made the exit and was heading her direction while she was guiding me in over the phone. Then her phone went dead. I tried calling her back several times but had no success. When I did reach her again, about 30 minutes later, she said her place was in a bad area for phone reception. I just figured she flaked out or something but was already out of the area and didn't want to turn around. I noticed she posted newer pics on her latest ad. Will try to set something up with her again. Thanks for the report. Are the photos accurate?I tried to respond to your post earlier this evening; but, I don't see that my report was posted; so, if you see it twice, it is because I wanted to make sure to respond to you. I met with Lillian on December 22. I am from the area; so, I knew where I was going and which is why I tried to provide some description in the original post, especially for those not familiar with the area. She is in the Montcalm area of Mercer County and you will lose cell phone service before you reach her incall location, which isn't hard to find and is located beside a church that has a light that illuminates her house. If she gives you the street name, that may even show up on GPS if you use that as well. Her recent pictures are accurate. She is a pretty woman with an above average body.

When I was there, another provider, Layla, who posted at that time and, ironically posted again tonight, was also there. Lillian told me tonight that Layla is no longer there, but that Chelsea, who used to advertise under the same number as Lillian a couple of months ago is there. I don't know much about Chelsea; but, she might be another good one as well. The incall location is a house and there was no one in the home other than Lillian and Layla when I was there and, presumably, Lillian and Chelsea now. Good luck and let us know about your experience.

LikesTheLadies
01-13-15, 16:30
Will be in the area next week and going to set aside some time to see her. PM sent.

I tried to respond to your post earlier this evening; but, I don't see that my report was posted; so, if you see it twice, it is because I wanted to make sure to respond to you. I met with Lillian on December 22. I am from the area; so, I knew where I was going and which is why I tried to provide some description in the original post, especially for those not familiar with the area. She is in the Montcalm area of Mercer County and you will lose cell phone service before you reach her incall location, which isn't hard to find and is located beside a church that has a light that illuminates her house. If she gives you the street name, that may even show up on GPS if you use that as well. Her recent pictures are accurate. She is a pretty woman with an above average body.

When I was there, another provider, Layla, who posted at that time and, ironically posted again tonight, was also there. Lillian told me tonight that Layla is no longer there, but that Chelsea, who used to advertise under the same number as Lillian a couple of months ago is there. I don't know much about Chelsea; but, she might be another good one as well. The incall location is a house and there was no one in the home other than Lillian and Layla when I was there and, presumably, Lillian and Chelsea now. Good luck and let us know about your experience.

Craiglyszt
01-22-15, 06:58
Has anyone had the chance to visit this one?

I may have to take the drive over for a visit.

http://swv.craigslist.org/cas/4856627554.html

Daman2
01-22-15, 16:58
Has anyone had the chance to visit this one?

I may have to take the drive over for a visit.

http://swv.craigslist.org/cas/4856627554.htmlGeez, I can't stand how these ads get deleted so quick.

WVfan
02-04-15, 18:38
Well found a new girl in my backyard, BBBJ for. 65 with cim. She will do FS for $. She is GFE and talkative. Advertises on CL from time to time told me she was willing to let me share her info. Lives in a trailer near 19, smokes has a male roommate who was not there when I was. Claims she has a kid but no evidence of a kid was seen. She does not smoke with clients, a few tattoos. Over all for money and the service I will repeat. Oh she is a spinner as well.

HuckOne
02-04-15, 21:07
Well found a new girl in my backyard, BBBJ for. 65 with cim. She will do FS for $. She is GFE and talkative. Advertises on CL from time to time told me she was willing to let me share her info. Lives in a trailer near 19, smokes has a male roommate who was not there when I was. Claims she has a kid but no evidence of a kid was seen. She does not smoke with clients, a few tattoos. Over all for money and the service I will repeat. Oh she is a spinner as well.Hey wvfan passing thru the area can you share info on this one thanks.

LikesTheLadies
02-04-15, 21:32
Finally hooked up with Lillian who posts on BP. I have to agree with cuckold1970 she is a good value. When I arrived she met me at the door wearing only an unbuttoned shirt. First time that has ever happened so I figured I was going to have a good visit. I believe though she is a little older than claimed, maybe early 30's but not by much.

The good: After the intro and gifts were exchanged she went right to work. A little BBBJ to break the ice then I suited up for the game. She will take control so just enjoy. Likes it rough and very vocal. Pushed me over the edge much quicker than I though she would I'm ashamed to say but I had a good time nonetheless. No doubt this girl likes what she does. Her pictures she post are fairly accurate though some are older.

Not really a bad but I should mention that the house was in disarray. I don't expect to meet Martha Stewart during my hobby adventures and it's not a big deal to me (I'm just there for the pussy) but for some it's a deal breaker so I though I would mention it. PM for more info.

Viewsat123
02-04-15, 23:24
I will be working in Williamson in May and can't seem to find any details about any action near there. I know there's a strip club in Logan but was hoping there might be a massage parlor or any other action closer to Williamson. Any help? PM me? I can share my Ohio info if interested.

MisterEx
02-05-15, 10:10
I will be working in Williamson in May and can't seem to find any details about any action near there. I know there's a strip club in Logan but was hoping there might be a massage parlor or any other action closer to Williamson. Any help? PM me? I can share my Ohio info if interested.I used to be in that area a lot and found it pretty dry. Maybe someone else with more recent experience can tell you otherwise. Logan is hit and miss with clubs. I see a few CL postings in Logan but never checked them out. Good luck.

Heelman69
02-24-15, 19:24
http://swv.craigslist.org/cas/4905238608.html

Dancer hosting. W4 m - 29 (bluefield).

Age: 29 body: athletic height: 5'7" (170 cm) status: divorced.

Hi my name is Honey, three0 four, I am 5'7 , three0 eight, long blonde hair, twooneninefour, Brown eyes. Exotic dance or massage. Donations appreciated. 100 hr. 60 he. Please be patient because of several responses it may take a few min for me to answer your text. . Please don't get discouraged. Thank you.

Found this on CL, anyone visited with this gal? I've txt her and arranged to meet tomorrow. She sent a decent pic:

Prozzy Lover
02-24-15, 22:28
http://swv.craigslist.org/cas/4905238608.html

Dancer hosting. W4 m - 29 (bluefield).

Age: 29 body: athletic height: 5'7" (170 cm) status: divorced.

Hi my name is Honey, three0 four, I am 5'7 , three0 eight, long blonde hair, twooneninefour, Brown eyes. Exotic dance or massage. Donations appreciated. 100 hr. 60 he. Please be patient because of several responses it may take a few min for me to answer your text. . Please don't get discouraged. Thank you.

Found this on CL, anyone visited with this gal? I've txt her and arranged to meet tomorrow. She sent a decent pic:

366777That phone #304-308-2194, is for this girl here. She used to put a lot of ads on backpage but I haven't seen any of hers lately.

http://www.escortfish.com/ad/view/call-3043082194-lets-get-together-relax-and-have-some-fun/79607

Heelman69
02-25-15, 00:16
That phone #304-308-2194, is for this girl here. She used to put a lot of ads on backpage but I haven't seen any of hers lately.

http://www.escortfish.com/ad/view/call-3043082194-lets-get-together-relax-and-have-some-fun/79607Thanks, Pal; Most of that info lines up and a few of the photos are the same outfit. I think I spoke with her 6 mos ago or so, but never hooked up. I'll check her out and report back.

Heelman.

Rasputin921
04-04-15, 11:13
I saw Lillian a few weeks back and had a nice time. She's probably 10 years older than stated age. Great BBBJ with covered finish in vajayjay. While her services were top notch, I also found her a pleasure to talk with and an honest, tell it like it is woman.

http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lifes-knocking-answer-with-confidence/4570524

Cuckold1970
04-07-15, 16:23
I have posted here several times about providers I have seen that advertise and those that don't. I particularly like to share information about those that don't advertise so that fellow hobbyists can have that information. I recently found a sweet woman, nice looking, early 30's, about 5'7", 160 lbs. , not a spinner but fairly well-proportioned who has advertised a limited amount on CL and who has given me permission to post a review because she is looking for others to meet. She is very reasonable, has her own safe place to meet and is shy at first but very hospitable and accommodating. For those of you who are interested, please PM me for contact information. She has pics she will share with you when you contact her.

LikesTheLadies
04-08-15, 01:07
I have posted here several times about providers I have seen that advertise and those that don't. I particularly like to share information about those that don't advertise so that fellow hobbyists can have that information. I recently found a sweet woman, nice looking, early 30's, about 5'7", 160 lbs. , not a spinner but fairly well-proportioned who has advertised a limited amount on CL and who has given me permission to post a review because she is looking for others to meet. She is very reasonable, has her own safe place to meet and is shy at first but very hospitable and accommodating. For those of you who are interested, please PM me for contact information. She has pics she will share with you when you contact her.Sent you a PM.

LikesTheLadies
04-08-15, 01:11
I saw Lillian a few weeks back and had a nice time. She's probably 10 years older than stated age. Great BBBJ with covered finish in vajayjay. While her services were top notch, I also found her a pleasure to talk with and an honest, tell it like it is woman.

http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lifes-knocking-answer-with-confidence/4570524I agree. She is a good time! I plan on a repeat with her in the future.

HuckOne
04-12-15, 15:42
Sent you a PM.Thanks for sharing info on private ones moving to your area could use some info thanks.

Aszbra
04-12-15, 21:01
Heard from VA state trooper "The West Virginia state police are working with us to bust meth dealers along I77 and I81 corridors. " I asked "how has it been going?

He states "we busted 2 dealers on state border. " Then out of the blue he tells me "we also noticed a large problem with girls selling 'snatch' in the same area. We are hoping to bust people buying and selling pussy. " The next day a pimp, two girls and truck driver was busted near a local truck stop. Guess me and him have different ideas on problems. Yes meth is a problem. Girls selling 'snatch' not a problem. In fact I have problems with not enough of them selling it. Accept a few on CL or.

Backpage I see none south of charsleton off I77. Also a word of advice avoid truck stops in area due to bust and stings.

WVfan
04-16-15, 09:35
I have posted here several times about providers I have seen that advertise and those that don't. I particularly like to share information about those that don't advertise so that fellow hobbyists can have that information. I recently found a sweet woman, nice looking, early 30's, about 5'7", 160 lbs. , not a spinner but fairly well-proportioned who has advertised a limited amount on CL and who has given me permission to post a review because she is looking for others to meet. She is very reasonable, has her own safe place to meet and is shy at first but very hospitable and accommodating. For those of you who are interested, please PM me for contact information. She has pics she will share with you when you contact her.Seen her a couple of days ago she is very nice and attractive. Good find my friend and thanks.

Cuckold1970
04-16-15, 18:57
Seen her a couple of days ago she is very nice and attractive. Good find my friend and thanks.You are certainly welcome and glad that it worked out. I will let you know of any others I find.

Aszbra
05-16-15, 18:55
Seen her a couple of days ago she is very nice and attractive. Good find my friend and thanks.I had seen Her last week. I had a bad experience due to her answering text and people beating on door. Attractive girl but didn't like some of baggage that comes with her. That being said I wish her luck.

Cuckold1970
05-19-15, 12:46
Sorry about your experience. I sent you a PM as well.

I had seen Her last week. I had a bad experience due to her answering text and people beating on door. Attractive girl but didn't like some of baggage that comes with her. That being said I wish her luck.

CaneBay
05-27-15, 17:07
Going to be in the area (Southern WV) and would like to find UTR doubles while there. Single petite spinner could also work. If anyone has any info or experiences would appreciate a PM.

Thanks.

WVfan
05-30-15, 19:43
Going to be in the area (Southern WV) and would like to find UTR doubles while there. Single petite spinner could also work. If anyone has any info or experiences would appreciate a PM.

Thanks.Look under Casual Encounters w4 m there is a girl that post on. There all the time she puts something like cute and curvy. Her and her girlfriend are a a true lesbian bisexual couple.

WVfan
06-15-15, 08:13
Found this girl on Craigslist, age is early twenties. She advertises frequently and list Glen Daniel as where she is from. Very attractive and a tight spinner body. The kitty is very tight as well. Price is negotiable. The only down service was a little rushed. Her incall is easy to find, clean and nice. Her number is in her ad.

Good luck.

Bulldog1954
08-23-15, 09:27
I tried to respond to your post earlier this evening; but, I don't see that my report was posted; so, if you see it twice, it is because I wanted to make sure to respond to you. I met with Lillian on December 22. I am from the area; so, I knew where I was going and which is why I tried to provide some description in the original post, especially for those not familiar with the area. She is in the Montcalm area of Mercer County and you will lose cell phone service before you reach her incall location, which isn't hard to find and is located beside a church that has a light that illuminates her house. If she gives you the street name, that may even show up on GPS if you use that as well. Her recent pictures are accurate. She is a pretty woman with an above average body.

When I was there, another provider, Layla, who posted at that time and, ironically posted again tonight, was also there. Lillian told me tonight that Layla is no longer there, but that Chelsea, who used to advertise under the same number as Lillian a couple of months ago is there. I don't know much about Chelsea; but, she might be another good one as well. The incall location is a house and there was no one in the home other than Lillian and Layla when I was there and, presumably, Lillian and Chelsea now. Good luck and let us know about your experience.Anyone ever try Chelsea?

MisterEx
11-22-15, 23:37
http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lonely-tonightso-am-i/5125402

I had a great time with her.

Cuckold1970
12-02-15, 18:47
I took a chance and contacted a gorgeous 20 year old blonde that I was sure was too good to be true and struck gold. She was posting on CL in Bluefield, which sees very few postings. I could not have been more pleased with what I found. Candee is absolutely beautiful, even more beautiful in person and I have attached a couple of pics of her. She is cautious at first but warms up wonderfully the moment you walk through her door. She is open-minded, accommodating, fun, bubbly, accepts reasonable donations and is looking to put a smile on your face for. She is looking for guys to meet and I recommend you see her while she is here. Contact me for her information and please treat her well.

Wvu00
01-26-16, 10:05
I took a chance and contacted a gorgeous 20 year old blonde that I was sure was too good to be true and struck gold. She was posting on CL in Bluefield, which sees very few postings. I could not have been more pleased with what I found. Candee is absolutely beautiful, even more beautiful in person and I have attached a couple of pics of her. She is cautious at first but warms up wonderfully the moment you walk through her door. She is open-minded, accommodating, fun, bubbly, accepts reasonable donations and is looking to put a smile on your face for. She is looking for guys to meet and I recommend you see her while she is here. Contact me for her information and please treat her well.Is she still around and are there any current reviews of her? Thanks.

WVfan
04-22-16, 14:07
http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/early-bird-special/5557821

Seen this girl a week or so ago. Very friendly and talkative. Her incall not really the nicest neigh or hood but not the worst. She will ask what you like and want to do and so forth. Multiple positions are available as well. Hygiene was excellent incall was tidy. She does have a puppy.

WVfan
04-23-16, 10:42
http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-best-in-bizincall-bluefield-80special-tonoght-only/5486149

Seen this girl a few days ago the damage was. 8 service decent but rushed. She is clean and the incall is In Bluefield. Pictures are 100 percent dead on.

Wvu00
05-26-16, 17:28
http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-best-in-bizincall-bluefield-80special-tonoght-only/5486149

Seen this girl a few days ago the damage was. 8 service decent but rushed. She is clean and the incall is In Bluefield. Pictures are 100 percent dead on.Has anyone seen Honey?

SbHobbs08
08-18-17, 15:17
Have any of you had any luck at Airport Video? I see couples come in sometimes looking to play.

Ruavol2
01-23-23, 19:59
Saw she was advertising on Saturday. Looks amazing but we all know how that can go. Anyone had any experiences? Please advise.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/beckley-wv/female-escorts/caucasian_e/kelsey-looking-for-fun-tonight/033084295144

Hopefully a senior will respond? Thank you.