PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Loki Pk
10-03-15, 16:28
I changed the name of the thread, maybe it will help. The idea here is you IMMEDIATELY bring your stupidity here, not after three or four times back and forth.

Let me say this again, if you don't like what somebody posts add them to your ignore list. It's really fucking simple, let me break it down.
1. I think Loki is a douche
2. I don't want to read his stuff anymore
3. Click his name
4. Click view profile
5. Click add to ignore list

Those of you astute enough to notice will see that nowhere in those 5 steps does it say "Before adding to your ignore list call him out in the forum and have some stupid argument about what he posts.

A2

Loki is a douche, I never heard that before, guess I'm one as well.
To Cetacean and the 5 members that PM'd me the same thing, I'd like to say... thanks for the support.

I would also like say that FWIW... I don't believe A2 is actually calling me a douche, (although he has called me that and much worse many times ;) ), I think he is just illustrating the actual thought process he would prefer those who think my shit is too douchey should use, before they complain to him about it.

Apparently, some individuals just can't tolerate my attitude and wail on the report post button over and over and I'm sure it gives the Admins a headache. I know that I should have posted my critique of Free2Bdums writing style here from the get-go... But I really just meant it to be a helpful hint not a ball busting bow shot.

Alas, it is now obvious that any amount of criticism is too much for some and the dialogue is doomed to digress.

C'est la vie.

Peace.

PK.

Matt574
10-05-15, 15:23
Well someones is been taking care of those fake ads. As most of you know pretty much all of them re scams people that try to get our info etc etc etc.These ads are getting extremely annoying. As mentioned, nothing that can be done about it so just venting.

And yes, trannies who advertise as biological females are asking for a lot of trouble.

Cetacean
10-05-15, 15:35
These ads are getting extremely annoying. As mentioned, nothing that can be done about it so just venting.

And yes, trannies who advertise as biological females are asking for a lot of trouble.I was just going to vent, soooooo many! All with unbelievable low rates and model like looks. What a crock of crapola!

Quail
10-16-15, 14:06
Sorry for your crap experience.

There are reviews on her all over with a No recommendation.

KA.WTF is your problem TB aka Frank Pierce aka a bunch of other handles. Get a fucking life and let Kristine do things herself. You are ruining her business. Get a life. You're a jerk and she's a fool for trusting you and believing you!

Snake Pliskin1
10-28-15, 19:04
Just joined this great site.

Look forward to being part of the community.

SP.

Loki Pk
10-29-15, 00:14
WTF is your problem TB aka Frank Pierce aka a bunch of other handles. Get a fucking life and let Kristine do things herself. You are ruining her business. Get a life. You're a jerk and she's a fool for trusting you and believing you!

SP.Well that didn't take too long, now did it.

Banned from eccie so time to try the luck here with this crowd.

Beyond ridicules!

PK.

Quail
10-29-15, 12:49

SP.At least this time you are using the same handle that you used on eccie and were banned there. What's the problem here? Are you getting lazy and tired of coming up with new handles each time?? How about Frank Pierce 1. OR Tree Bark 1 . ?

CMale135
10-29-15, 14:07
At least this time you are using the same handle that you used on eccie and were banned there. What's the problem here? Are you getting lazy and tired of coming up with new handles each time?? How about Frank Pierce 1. OR Tree Bark 1 . ?Maybe the next screen name should be Millard Filmore, the illustrious New Yorker who was Mr. Pierce's immediate predecessor in high orifice.

Loki Pk
10-29-15, 23:31
Maybe the next screen name should be Millard Filmore, the illustrious New Yorker who was Mr. Pierce's immediate predecessor in high orifice.Maybe we can take a poll to decide on the next 'bandle'- as in banned handle LOL!!

BBAAAAAAAHHHAHAHA!

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
10-30-15, 16:02
Phil More Butts!!

Maybe the next screen name should be Millard Filmore, the illustrious New Yorker who was Mr. Pierce's immediate predecessor in high orifice.

Freedom2B
11-11-15, 06:40
I was wondering, all is subjective, but BBW is one that is interesting because I have seen posts that say - ' well, she is a bit bigger than pics, curvy, but by no means a BBW' - or the like. Then when a dude goes to meet up with that gal, she IS SUCH a BBW. What should be the descriptive limits for BBW, THoughts anyone?

My friends prefer spinners and slender tall, but are not averse to an athletic build taller one. That does NOT mean "husky"(tough muscular bruiser chick with no feminine form) or tall and biggg boobies and big everything else unless there is a decent waist showing, that is, if their waist measurement is larger, then that is definitely a BBW and if it is the same as hips measurement it is probably a BBW ot a dude in drag, or a TV, TS, etc. THis was very evident with Vanessa, whose pics were good tall-curvy, but in person was with horrid makeup, big midriff along with the DDD and big butt and actually looked like a dude in drag. My friend had to pass on it quickly as she was BBW for sure and looked quite older than 27.

Thoughts of the general BBW limits?

Rdavis1972
11-11-15, 09:16
I was wondering, all is subjective, but BBW is one that is interesting because I have seen posts that say - ' well, she is a bit bigger than pics, curvy, but by no means a BBW' - or the like. Then when a dude goes to meet up with that gal, she IS SUCH a BBW. What should be the descriptive limits for BBW, THoughts anyone?

My friends prefer spinners and slender tall, but are not averse to an athletic build taller one. That does NOT mean "husky"(tough muscular bruiser chick with no feminine form) or tall and biggg boobies and big everything else unless there is a decent waist showing, that is, if their waist measurement is larger, then that is definitely a BBW and if it is the same as hips measurement it is probably a BBW ot a dude in drag, or a TV, TS, etc. THis was very evident with Vanessa, whose pics were good tall-curvy, but in person was with horrid makeup, big midriff along with the DDD and big butt and actually looked like a dude in drag. My friend had to pass on it quickly as she was BBW for sure and looked quite older than 27.

Thoughts of the general BBW limits?As I'm sure you know, BBW is an acronym for big beautiful woman. What you consider to be BBW is going to depend on what you consider to be big. Some guys think if you can't see bone definition, she's fat. Others think the perfect woman has a little extra cushion. I myself, as a bigger guy (6'3" - 295) like a girl that's a little thicker. Soft, big tits, curvy. Not looking large rolls of flesh, or dimples on her as, but thick. Maybe that should be the quantifying value. How far the stomach hands over the waistband. LOL!

Snake Pliskin1
11-11-15, 10:05
Does anyone know if there is a way to send pics in PM?

Thanks.

SP.

Snake Pliskin1
11-12-15, 21:01
In my opinion, if you can't see any definition of a woman's body, due to fat, then she's bbw.

The ones with a little extra are considered full. I believe athletic is a nice way of saying she's full figured.

Personally, I'm into petite, but shapely petite. Boobs can't be bigger than a bee. Stomach has to be flat, with navel piercing.

Fat thighs are disgusting as is a fat ass! Just not my thing.

As I'm sure you know, BBW is an acronym for big beautiful woman. What you consider to be BBW is going to depend on what you consider to be big. Some guys think if you can't see bone definition, she's fat. Others think the perfect woman has a little extra cushion. I myself, as a bigger guy (6'3" - 295) like a girl that's a little thicker. Soft, big tits, curvy. Not looking large rolls of flesh, or dimples on her as, but thick. Maybe that should be the quantifying value. How far the stomach hands over the waistband. LOL!

MalMonger
11-12-15, 21:32
Fee was 300. For some reason it won't let me post 3 dollar sings.

No upsell, tips not expected.Can someone please explain to me why using dollar signs to represent one hundred dollars is a good idea?

While I'm certainly able to type 3 consecutive dollar signs, and am not experiencing the same problem encountered by our Mr. Pliskin, I can't for the life of me figure out any reason we're using this system.

Does anyone have any history on this? Are there any other web sites using this? Is it a code that makes only those in the know know? Other (nameless) websites in my rotation just write it out in the normal manner.

Is it not much clearer to write $150 instead of $. 5? New members almost always write it out using standard notation and then have to be asked if they did indeed pay one hundred and forty dollars for a blow job. And some not-so-new ones, too.

Anyone?

I think it started because somebody figured that if you didn't type it then you didn't say it.

I wouldn't do it, but it's not hard to figure out.

A2

Snake Pliskin1
11-13-15, 04:17
A2 is right on.

I'm used to doing it that way from the review format I'm used to using (from another site).

Can someone please explain to me why using dollar signs to represent one hundred dollars is a good idea?

While I'm certainly able to type 3 consecutive dollar signs, and am not experiencing the same problem encountered by our Mr. Pliskin, I can't for the life of me figure out any reason we're using this system.

Does anyone have any history on this? Are there any other web sites using this? Is it a code that makes only those in the know know? Other (nameless) websites in my rotation just write it out in the normal manner.

Is it not much clearer to write $150 instead of $. 5? New members almost always write it out using standard notation and then have to be asked if they did indeed pay one hundred and forty dollars for a blow job. And some not-so-new ones, too.

Anyone?

I think it started because somebody figured that if you didn't type it then you didn't say it.

A2

IvyLeaman
11-14-15, 14:47
In regard to the 2 handed body rub by Angela and her friend, I don't care how good looking they are $300 is a hell of a lot of money for a hand job; or a a four handed job. Must be nice to have money to spend like that.

Rdavis1972
11-17-15, 00:07
Only one thing to do if that happens. Lube up her starfish and swing for the fences!! ;).

That'll wake her the fuck up!!

Peace.

PK.I literally laughed out loud at this! LOL.

Loki Pk
11-17-15, 14:03
I literally laughed out loud at this! LOL.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Peace.

PK.

DC Guy
11-17-15, 15:25
For those that have been around long enough to remember her lame ass body rub ads, her diarrhea of the mouth and the few that laid face down while she babbled on from the other room, barley touching you. Here she is buck naked! She posted the picture herself! Enjoy.

http://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/goddess.html

Loki Pk
11-17-15, 20:25
For those that have been around long enough to remember her lame ass body rub ads, her diarrhea of the mouth and the few that laid face down while she babbled on from the other room, barley touching you. Here she is buck naked! She posted the picture herself! Enjoy.

http://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/goddess.htmlAH! The Tantra chick. I never saw her but the reviews were always super lame and horrible as I recall. Her freakin site is like a big diarrhea flush just like her Tantra session LOL.

Namaste.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
11-17-15, 21:05
She looks hot! Love the huge rack!

http://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/goddess.html

Loki Pk
11-17-15, 21:18
Go back to the other site, they miss you over there. It's been nice over here without you.NICE? Yeah...Nice for you to ply your bullshit under YET ANOTHER SHILL HANDLE! Sam Davis /victor/Frank Pierce/treeBark/MTNliving /snakepliskin/ and now Snake pliskin 1.... Does it EVER END?
You got issues dude....serious issues....

What's the matter pissboy? Finally figured out that A2 blocked your other handles to spare the rest of us from your bullshit?

We've all been laughing at that shit for months!! Now just about every handle you shilled at eccie has been banned so it's time to play pliskin over here?

That bullshit about SAB pulled out of your ass just to serve your own dramatic agenda? She never had a presence here on this board so calling it out here is pure drama and nothing else. Maybe you should hook up with her and let her play the Love con on your sorry ass! She would take you for every last penny and make VB look like a second rate amateur. JUST. LIKE. YOU.

Flame on fucker!

PK.

Freedom2B
11-17-15, 23:42
I agree. I thought it odd and some are confused on how to actually depict with the system.

While ROSES are used by many a call girl out there, we just cannot do the same.

Easy to just type 150 roses as you do not have to shift and look for that dollar sign with the 4. ALthough I do not like it, it is not really a problem, as long as everyone types it in correctly.

Can someone please explain to me why using dollar signs to represent one hundred dollars is a good idea?

Anyone?

A2

DC Guy
11-18-15, 18:27
AH! The Tantra chick. I never saw her but the reviews were always super lame and horrible as I recall. Her freakin site is like a big diarrhea flush just like her Tantra session LOL.

Namaste.

PK.If you look at the 2nd page of pics, it looks like she got married? Where's hubby now? Makes me wonder if she black-widowed him! All I can say is poor guy!

Loki Pk
11-19-15, 00:59
If you look at the 2nd page of pics, it looks like she got married? Where's hubby now? Makes me wonder if she black-widowed him! All I can say is poor guy!She probably Tantra talked him to death!

LOL.

Namaste! :).

PK.

Dave518
11-25-15, 19:13
Has anyone ever been contacted by LE threw your cell number after a provider was arrested? I imagine that the girls cell phones where confiscated when they were arrested, and I know my number was in two phones. It is a burner phone, and I have been thinking of tossing it, but being cheap like I am, and I just put minutes on it so, I have just leaving it off for now. Any experiences?

Loki Pk
11-26-15, 01:17
Has anyone ever been contacted by LE threw your cell number after a provider was arrested? I imagine that the girls cell phones where confiscated when they were arrested, and I know my number was in two phones. It is a burner phone, and I have been thinking of tossing it, but being cheap like I am, and I just put minutes on it so, I have just leaving it off for now. Any experiences?Never ever.

And if you think about it, why would you be? It's NOT a crime to be in somebody's contact list. They may have questions as to WHY you are, but to what end? In furtherance of WHAT investigation? Hooker shit? Misdemeanor. Not worth lots and lots of effort.

Would they call you and ask ' hey do you fuck this chick for money?' "Why yes, stranger on the phone who might be a cop, I engage in crime all the time, and my name and address is,. ,. " ;).

Nah dude, not worth the time. Maybe if it was some large crime ring and you actually had involvement in some meaningful way and they wanted to use it against you. But otherwise, what would the point be?

Save your minutes and keep on fuckin'. But if you really are worried, toss it.

BTW? Who got busted that you are worried about?

Peace.

PK.

Dave518
11-26-15, 06:58
Never ever.

And if you think about it, why would you be? It's NOT a crime to be in somebody's contact list. They may have questions as to WHY you are, but to what end? In furtherance of WHAT investigation? Hooker shit? Misdemeanor. Not worth lots and lots of effort.

Would they call you and ask ' hey do you fuck this chick for money?' "Why yes, stranger on the phone who might be a cop, I engage in crime all the time, and my name and address is,. ,. " ;).

Nah dude, not worth the time. Maybe if it was some large crime ring and you actually had involvement in some meaningful way and they wanted to use it against you. But otherwise, what would the point be?

Save your minutes and keep on fuckin'. But if you really are worried, toss it.

BTW? Who got busted that you are worried about?

Peace.

PK.Well I guess I watch too much NCIS. - It takes Tim about 3 seconds to find someone. LOL. I did post about the arrest as soon as I received an alert from Nexie in the news and media section. Since then a link has been added. The two that I saw a few times were Stacie (Anna) and Megan. - Real name. - also reviewed both under BP advertisers when I saw them the first time. - Dave.

Rdavis1972
12-05-15, 10:54
929 worked out well! .Not exactly a TOFTT situation. Mongers have been reviewing the 929 Asians since the beginning of time.

Dave518
12-10-15, 22:15
Not exactly a TOFTT situation. Mongers have been reviewing the 929 Asians since the beginning of time.What is the earliest anyone has gone 929 Asians? I am thinking of skipping work Saturday morning and enjoying myself instead. - Dave.

Iomega
12-11-15, 10:02
Not exactly a TOFTT situation. Mongers have been reviewing the 929 Asians since the beginning of time.Yup! Including my "chicken in a crockpot in the bathroom review". LOL.

FitoSport
12-11-15, 14:00
Yup! Including my "chicken in a crockpot in the bathroom review". LOL.I stopped in at the 929 asians that day, and I swear it was a "quail" in that crock pot. LOL.

IvyLeaman
12-11-15, 16:00
What is the earliest anyone has gone 929 Asians? I am thinking of skipping work Saturday morning and enjoying myself instead. - Dave.I've called them as early as 9 am in the past and been in at 9:15. YMMV.

KristineGirl
12-14-15, 22:00
How do I post an ad? I tried to do what the instructions said but it says wrong name or password. I'm using my same name and password.

Help please!

Snake Pliskin1
12-14-15, 22:19
Tiny over on the other site is advertising pegging.

Just curious what it is?

I remember in early May I did an overnight with her and she was a freak! Loved her ass fingered!

She advertises specials. My overnight was hours of crazy action for only 160!

Rdavis1972
12-15-15, 09:48

Just curious what it is?

I remember in early May I did an overnight with her and she was a freak! Loved her ass fingered!

She advertises specials. My overnight was hours of crazy action for only 160!LOL! I'm curious what would make a person who knows full well what pegging is, go to a sex forum pretending not to know what it is, trying to get somebody to explain it for him?

Unfortunately when I my DNA got it's elephant contribution, it was in the form of memory rather than appendages. Here's a blast from the past. Past being back in your Frank Pierce / Member #4.

Dude.

I just looked up the definition of pegging. Are you freaking serious right now?! Good one bro.

Not here buddy, that's for sure!!

I hope the next gal you see whips out a strap on and goes to town on you before you can say OUCH!! .

Happy hunting.

FP.

Tiny15
12-15-15, 09:56

Just curious what it is?

She advertises specials. My overnight was hours of crazy action for only 160!Really tell the truth now 160 $ in cash because you were low tree bark but you swipped your credit card for my Mac book. BTW you no what pegging is tou love it especially when I choked you lightly. I'm honored you missed me weirdo.

KristineGirl
12-15-15, 21:22
Figured it out I had to use my old password.

How do I post an ad? I tried to do what the instructions said but it says wrong name or password. I'm using my same name and password.

Help please!

Snake Pliskin1
12-16-15, 23:11
Tree bark is dead!

Not sure what you are talking about!

I'm probably sure he didn't swipe shit for you! Cum and dump!

Bye bye!

So much for giving you a good word!

Really tell the truth now 160 $ in cash because you were low tree bark but you swipped your credit card for my Mac book. BTW you no what pegging is tou love it especially when I choked you lightly. I'm honored you missed me weirdo.

Snake Pliskin1
12-17-15, 00:08
Good night you homos!

Member #5120
12-17-15, 08:09
Tree bark is dead!

Bye bye!

So much for giving you a good word!That is a lot of hostility right there. You know what they say. The truth hurts.

Snake Pliskin1
12-17-15, 14:22
Muah.

Love.

That is a lot of hostility right there. You know what they say. The truth hurts.

Loki Pk
12-17-15, 14:31
Tree bark is dead!

Bye bye!

So much for giving you a good word!Dude, I will say this ONE TIME, 'just fucking stop your shit and act like a professional!

I don't understand how a guy of your education and position in life needs to act like such a fucking dumbass! If you were a teenager or immature twenty-something I could see why you have more balls than brains. But for a mature man with a real life and the professional respect of people in your field you really act like a fucking powertool.

If you want to continue living like a troll under the bridge, by all means, continue. But if you want to put your past behind you and move forward in a positive direction, MAN THE FUCK UP and act with some class and dignity. This type of shit is beneath you.

Peace.

PK.

If.

Snake Pliskin1
12-18-15, 22:54
You studs!

Cetacean
12-19-15, 10:01
You studs!Since you appear to be Kristen's promoter, and I'm pretty sure she used to go by Brooke, why continue being a petulant child? Just stop being such a douche.

Dave518
12-25-15, 12:18
Thank you to all that have helped me in the last year. I have read all the reports, and heeded the advice. I have enjoyed the company of several woman, all in all it has been a good year. - To all Merry Christmas and Stay Safe. Dave.

Snake Pliskin1
12-26-15, 15:35
Speaking of hoes, anyone get one from Santa?

Rdavis1972
01-08-16, 13:50
Looks like sombody's been outed. LOL!

http://albany.craigslist.org/cas/5393640489.html

Including listing contents, in case the listing is removed:

I'm done! - w4 m (Cap District).

I pray that you read this now on your lunch break. After nearly 10 years. I'm walking away for good. I've had enough of your lies and cheating. Not to mention Mike who just showed up at "our" door looking for "Shawn" and told me what happened one late night. I will out you for the sick person you are. I WILL NOT BE HERE WHEN YOU GET HOME! Enjoy!

Snake Pliskin1
01-08-16, 19:54
Anyone see her as of late?

Quail
01-17-16, 01:16
Her whole "crew" is actually run by a pimp.

He has 4 girls now.What's up with you Frank / TB? Your pattern of posts / comments / reviews on the sites are usually all negative / put down / critical / bashing / exaggerated. For ALL of the many handles you have used. I regularly dismiss your comments just knowing your posting history. Why do you feel it necessary to bash providers? Or to spread untruths or hearsay or rumors? Why so bitter?

Snake Pliskin1
01-17-16, 02:47
Um, what is so negative about sharing intelligence? Thought that's what we are here for.

Not bashing at all. Just read the revs about his crew on here and the other site.

Bitter? Not at all, sir.

Sorry this crew is your latest favorite, and if the truth is spoken. For anyone who does their homework knows, what I speak is truth about this crew. Guess I forgot to mention Stacey's missing tooth!

So Quail, sir, sit back down, please.

What's up with you Frank / TB? Your pattern of posts / comments / reviews on the sites are usually all negative / put down / critical / bashing / exaggerated. For ALL of the many handles you have used. I regularly dismiss your comments just knowing your posting history. Why do you feel it necessary to bash providers? Or to spread untruths or hearsay or rumors? Why so bitter?

Freedom2B
01-17-16, 10:07
Her whole "crew" is actually run by a pimp.

He has 4 girls now.Yeah. What is up with this? Most do. Anyway, you mean Stacy pimp? Or Madam? Or Mgr?

I now know that the exaggerated posts of Tiffany are wrong or she really turned a new leaf as others said.

My friend could not have had a more enjoyable time as he had with her. Now, some neg reviews here could be when you catch them at wrong time of month, sensitive, moody, etc. Know they will be out of biz for 5 days unless they advertise GET your FREE RED-WINGS! (All gals are good for 14 days or more and off for up to 14 days in cycle, some better, some worse, some not at all affected.

Negative reviews are GREAT if real and based on actual facts. Reviews out of grudge revenge, jealousy or whatever are just wrong and do no one any good, not even YOURSELF.

I am now getting a feeling that someone here may be a pimp wannabee and is just jealous that he is not? Or tried to in the past and got bitchslapped? Whatever,

Not an attack, but if that is true, then this is not the place to be recognized with trivial and questionable "business tactics". If this is all true, then it is mucho not appreciated. That is, I should tell my friends to never go to anyone you recommend and go to the ones you say to stay away from!

Matt574
01-17-16, 13:17
Yeah. What is up with this? Most do. Anyway, you mean Stacy pimp? Or Madam? Or Mgr?

I now know that the exaggerated posts of Tiffany are wrong or she really turned a new leaf as others said.

My friend could not have had a more enjoyable time as he had with her. Now, some neg reviews here could be when you catch them at wrong time of month, sensitive, moody, etc. Know they will be out of biz for 5 days unless they advertise GET your FREE RED-WINGS! (All gals are good for 14 days or more and off for up to 14 days in cycle, some better, some worse, some not at all affected.

Negative reviews are GREAT if real and based on actual facts. Reviews out of grudge revenge, jealousy or whatever are just wrong and do no one any good, not even YOURSELF.

I am now getting a feeling that someone here may be a pimp wannabee and is just jealous that he is not? Or tried to in the past and got bitchslapped? Whatever,

Not an attack, but if that is true, then this is not the place to be recognized with trivial and questionable "business tactics". If this is all true, then it is mucho not appreciated. That is, I should tell my friends to never go to anyone you recommend and go to the ones you say to stay away from!I have no dog in this fight at all and hence should probably keep my mouth shut but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I will say that I have avoided seeing this provider due to a number a negative posts about her from long-time senior members of this board whose opinion I trust. Actually, the impression I have of both she and Stacy is that they are hit or miss. Which is not unlike most providers except the reported negatives were a little more emphatic than the negatives of a number of reliable providers. At least that was my interpretation. I think it's safe to say that Quail and Freedom recently had great experienced with her. Other reliable sources have not. Sound familiar? Sounds like almost every provider out there. And if someone had a negative experience then they are going to be just as emphatic as those who enjoyed their time. Both are worth noting.

Quail
01-17-16, 13:17
Um, what is so negative about sharing intelligence? Thought that's what we are here for.

Not bashing at all. Just read the revs about his crew on here and the other site.

Bitter? Not at all, sir.

Sorry this crew is your latest favorite, and if the truth is spoken. For anyone who does their homework knows, what I speak is truth about this crew. Guess I forgot to mention Stacey's missing tooth!

So Quail, sir, sit back down, please.And why the need to even bring up Stacy's gap tooth? FYI, there are many very sexy and beautiful models and actresses that have a gap. Some men find them to be sexy and a turn on. Does the name Lauren Hutton ring a bell? Google her pictures. And Google " gap tooth models " - there are many.

And you calling someone else a pimp is funny. You yourself were a wannabe pimp with Kristine Adorable. But she was smart enough to get rid of your attempted control and become completely independent. Good for her!

Snake Pliskin1
01-17-16, 16:51
Thanks!

Muah.

And why the need to even bring up Stacy's gap tooth? FYI, there are many very sexy and beautiful models and actresses that have a gap. Some men find them to be sexy and a turn on. Does the name Lauren Hutton ring a bell? Google her pictures. And Google " gap tooth models " - there are many.

And you calling someone else a pimp is funny. You yourself were a wannabe pimp with Kristine Adorable. But she was smart enough to get rid of your attempted control and become completely independent. Good for her!

Snake Pliskin1
01-19-16, 23:30
Looks like they raided a few of the massage places that advertised on BP.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Sex-ring-busted-6020571.php

Be careful out there.

Rdavis1972
01-20-16, 07:37
I have no dog in this fight at all and hence should probably keep my mouth shut but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I will say that I have avoided seeing this provider due to a number a negative posts about her from long-time senior members of this board whose opinion I trust. Actually, the impression I have of both she and Stacy is that they are hit or miss. Which is not unlike most providers except the reported negatives were a little more emphatic than the negatives of a number of reliable providers. At least that was my interpretation. I think it's safe to say that Quail and Freedom recently had great experienced with her. Other reliable sources have not. Sound familiar? Sounds like almost every provider out there. And if someone had a negative experience then they are going to be just as emphatic as those who enjoyed their time. Both are worth noting.No dog needed Matt, this is Rants and Raves. Feel free to speak your mind for the sake of speaking your mind.

JaxSon869
01-20-16, 12:57

Be careful out there.The article you posted is from January 2015. I'd still be careful though, so the message is relevant I guess.

GuitarGuy1000
01-20-16, 15:30

Be careful out there.Dude: look at the date.

That was January of 2015!

GuitarGuy1000
01-20-16, 16:47

Be careful out there.Dude: look at the date.

Snake Pliskin1
01-21-16, 13:58
I saw it on Facebook and thought it was new. Was trying to help.

A year late.

Dude: look at the date.

Snake Pliskin1
01-21-16, 14:10
Out of respect for a certain provider, I will not say her name.

Wannabe pimp? Please.

Seems you're the one who was attempting to weasel your way into someone's business with offers to "help" and seems it was you who couldn't get someone to respond to your several attempts to contact.

What gets me and has others wondering, Tiffany didn't have a single positive review anywhere then bam, you see her and she the best out there, quite the contrary from the others who saw her. Is she your latest one you're going to "help"?

She just shit out a kid a couple months ago now back to the production line she goes. And since your review, fact or fiction, there hasn't been another mention of her.

Carry on. 👊.

And why the need to even bring up Stacy's gap tooth? FYI, there are many very sexy and beautiful models and actresses that have a gap. Some men find them to be sexy and a turn on. Does the name Lauren Hutton ring a bell? Google her pictures. And Google " gap tooth models " - there are many.

Quail
01-22-16, 00:11
Out of respect for a certain provider, I will not say her name.

Wannabe pimp? Please.

Seems you're the one who was attempting to weasel your way into someone's business with offers to "help" and seems it was you who couldn't get someone to respond to your several attempts to contact.

What gets me and has others wondering, Tiffany didn't have a single positive review anywhere then bam, you see her and she the best out there, quite the contrary from the others who saw her. Is she your latest one you're going to "help"?

She just shit out a kid a couple months ago now back to the production line she goes. And since your review, fact or fiction, there hasn't been another mention of her.

Carry on. .OK SnakePliskin1 aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis and more handles: You are NOT worth getting into a pissing contest with. You have NO credibility on this site and other sites after being banned under numerous handles; after posting outright fake reviews; after numerous attempts to slander / bash certain providers; after personal attacks against other members of these sites.

But I do need to make a few comments here in response to your accusations about my " involvement or weaseling my way into someone's business ". Fact -I did try to make appointments with Kristine Adorable for a long time when you were her "admitted handler, posting comments and ads AS Kristine as well as making appointments for her- using her password and handle to do so, even when she was temporarily taking a break. I finally was able to make an appointment with her and had a very enjoyable visit. At that visit, Kristine did tell me about your attempted control of her business and that you did indeed have all her passwords and did indeed post as her. I offered my assistance to help her navigate the sites and set up new passwords that ONLY she knows. Kristine and I did text back and forth and I did advise her some possible ways to advertise as well as ways to screen potential new clients. She said that she was appreciative of my help. I have not seen Kristine for a visit since, but I would love to again.

I have been a member of these escort sites for a while and was a moderator on a site for a time a few years ago. I do have an understanding how things work in this lifestyle. I have tried to post relevant comments and honest reviews about a particular provider describing how MY visit with that provider on that particular day happened. That Snake, is where CREDIBILITY come into play. I have credibility and you don't!! I have seen Tiffany's ads and pictures and read her previous reviews on backpage since she began posting them, And I knew that she is associated with Stacy, as I have also seen Stacy a few times over the years and had an enjoyable visit with Stacy each time. And I saw a provider named Cassidy who also was associated with Stacy a few weeks before I saw Tiffany and had a great time with Cassidy as well (Cassidy has since moved away). My review of Tiffany is my honest opinion of my experience. I did have a great time and I will see her again. If my positive review of Tiffany did in fact " help " her in any way. GREAT. I took a chance seeing her even after reading the negative reviews of her and hopefully my review will indeed get some other members to give her a call. And hopefully Tiffany will satisfy those other members like she satisfied me. That's up to her to follow up and give the client an enjoyable / satisfying experience.

And lastly, your statement " she just shit out a kid a couple of months ago, now back to the production line she goes " IS CRUDE and repulsive. Quite a few providers have had children and returned to this lifestyle as well as often continuing providing during their pregnancy. That is their choice to do so- it is their body and their choice. If you don't agree with that, DON'T see them. Go elsewhere. I hope that you didn't refer your wife having your children as " shitting out a kid " !

For a supposedly educated, professional man, you really do and say some pretty stupid shit!

Loki Pk
01-22-16, 13:13
OK SnakePliskin1 aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis and more handles: You are NOT worth getting into a pissing contest with. You have NO credibility on this site and other sites after being banned under numerous handles; after posting outright fake reviews; after numerous attempts to slander / bash certain providers; after personal attacks against other members of these sites.......

I have been a member of these escort sites for a while and was a moderator on a site for a time a few years ago. I do have an understanding how things work in this lifestyle. I have tried to post relevant comments and honest reviews about a particular provider describing how MY visit with that provider on that particular day happened. That Snake, is where CREDIBILITY come into play. I have credibility and you don't!! .....

And lastly, your statement " she just shit out a kid a couple of months ago, now back to the production line she goes " IS CRUDE and repulsive. Quite a few providers have had children and returned to this lifestyle as well as often continuing providing during their pregnancy. That is their choice to do so- it is their body and their choice. If you don't agree with that, DON'T see them. Go elsewhere. I hope that you didn't refer your wife having your children as " shitting out a kid " !

For a supposedly educated, professional man, you really do and say some pretty stupid shit!Yup!! Pretty much says it all right there.

Peace.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
01-22-16, 16:36
Not even worth my responding.

Love you bruh!

Muah!

OK SnakePliskin1 aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis and more handles: You are NOT worth getting into a pissing contest with. You have NO credibility on this site and other sites after being banned under numerous handles; after posting outright fake reviews; after numerous attempts to slander / bash certain providers; after personal attacks against other members of these sites.

But I do need to make a few comments here in response to your accusations about my " involvement or weaseling my way into someone's business ". Fact -I did try to make appointments with Kristine Adorable for a long time when you were her "admitted handler, posting comments and ads AS Kristine as well as making appointments for her- using her password and handle to do so, even when she was temporarily taking a break. I finally was able to make an appointment with her and had a very enjoyable visit. At that visit, Kristine did tell me about your attempted control of her business and that you did indeed have all her passwords and did indeed post as her. I offered my assistance to help her navigate the sites and set up new passwords that ONLY she knows. Kristine and I did text back and forth and I did advise her some possible ways to advertise as well as ways to screen potential new clients. She said that she was appreciative of my help. I have not seen Kristine for a visit since, but I would love to again.

I have been a member of these escort sites for a while and was a moderator on a site for a time a few years ago. I do have an understanding how things work in this lifestyle. I have tried to post relevant comments and honest reviews about a particular provider describing how MY visit with that provider on that particular day happened. That Snake, is where CREDIBILITY come into play. I have credibility and you don't!! I have seen Tiffany's ads and pictures and read her previous reviews on backpage since she began posting them, And I knew that she is associated with Stacy, as I have also seen Stacy a few times over the years and had an enjoyable visit with Stacy each time. And I saw a provider named Cassidy who also was associated with Stacy a few weeks before I saw Tiffany and had a great time with Cassidy as well (Cassidy has since moved away). My review of Tiffany is my honest opinion of my experience. I did have a great time and I will see her again. If my positive review of Tiffany did in fact " help " her in any way. GREAT. I took a chance seeing her even after reading the negative reviews of her and hopefully my review will indeed get some other members to give her a call. And hopefully Tiffany will satisfy those other members like she satisfied me. That's up to her to follow up and give the client an enjoyable / satisfying experience.

For a supposedly educated, professional man, you really do and say some pretty stupid shit!

Snake Pliskin1
01-22-16, 16:45
And why on earth would you treat a woman with respect who has cashed and dashed several times?

Yes, your new girl Tiffany has and most likely still does that.

You are sadly mistaken if you think for one minute she has any respect for you other than your money!

Dude, listen to the song from Tina Turner, Private Dancer then come back to reality!

Love you bro!

OK SnakePliskin1 aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis and more handles: You are NOT worth getting into a pissing contest with. You have NO credibility on this site and other sites after being banned under numerous handles; after posting outright fake reviews; after numerous attempts to slander / bash certain providers; after personal attacks against other members of these sites.

JRod125
01-22-16, 18:52
She said she was going to be back and I haven't seen her post anywhere. Anybody have any info or her contact info. She is truly worth a second visit.

Cetacean
01-23-16, 10:02
She said she was going to be back and I haven't seen her post anywhere. Anybody have any info or her contact info. She is truly worth a second visit.As the op on this person I contacted her, she failed too respond. Given the fact she has a handler who knows?

Snake Pliskin1
01-27-16, 09:51
Looks like Stacey's pimp has added another new girl.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brand-new-busty-babe-brittany-and-here-just-for-you/18535000

Cetacean
01-27-16, 11:22
BP a joke.

Transsexual escorts advertising with females.

Fake ads and bull shit.

Omnipresent fake pictures and lies about service.

An interesting mix of nonsense.

My advice, sticking to girls I know, Cassandra and Mercedes for the most part.

WarrenAJeffers
01-28-16, 00:30

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brand-new-busty-babe-brittany-and-here-just-for-you/18535000She's worked with that crew previously. Must have taken a break and is now back. But man, what's with the dirty feet in the 2nd to last pic?

Quail
01-28-16, 08:24

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brand-new-busty-babe-brittany-and-here-just-for-you/18535000I'm just wondering why you feel the need to continually post comments about Stacy's " girls " ?? It's clear that you have some sort of grudge here.

Snake Pliskin1
01-28-16, 11:40
Not at all. Just an FYI.

But thanks for your concern! Love.

I'm just wondering why you feel the need to continually post comments about Stacy's " girls " ?? It's clear that you have some sort of grudge here.

Loki Pk
01-29-16, 15:53
I'm just wondering why you feel the need to continually post comments about Stacy's " girls " ?? It's clear that you have some sort of grudge here.Why?

Why is the sky blue? Why is grass green?

His dysfunction runs deep and just like the age old question " how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" - The world may never know. ;)

Peace.

PK.

Member #5729
01-29-16, 17:05
Why?

His dysfunction runs deep and just like the age old question " how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" - The world may never know. ;)

Peace.

PK.From my understanding, the commercial definitely proved it's 3.

Snake Pliskin1
01-29-16, 22:52
Love you bro! 😘.

Why?

Peace.

PK.

Loki Pk
01-30-16, 21:03
Why?

MY DYSFUNCTION runs deep and just like the age old question " how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" - The world may never know. ;)

Peace.

PK.Should probably read like this, to be perfectly honest!

Peace.

PK.

KiraXXX
02-01-16, 15:34
http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stacy-5187644591/19934680

Saw this and thought you guys should see this, be careful!

Snake Pliskin1
02-01-16, 20:37
How dare you say anything about this crew! I did last week and was to. The I had a grudge or something like that.

This crew is not good at all and is run by a pimp. The negative reports are plenty, so are the comments.

Over the fall the rumor was the crew was tied to LE somehow, after the Desmond sting.

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stacy-5187644591/19934680

Saw this and thought you guys should see this, be careful!

Quail
02-02-16, 15:18
How dare you say anything about this crew! I did last week and was to. The I had a grudge or something like that.

This crew is not good at all and is run by a pimp. The negative reports are plenty, so are the comments.

Over the fall the rumor was the crew was tied to LE somehow, after the Desmond sting.So now that I and others have exposed you as Snake Pliskin aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis aka Hulioflex aka others; and that you have been banned on the other site under all these handles for bashing / lying / slandering providers who have rejected you for trying to control them; and often after having spent thousands of dollars trying to buy their " love ", you have now taken to backpage. You've found a place that you can post lies (until they're flagged for removal) with anonymity! Your a sick fuck! Get a life! Grow up!

KiraXXX
02-02-16, 15:59
Well let me be a little more thorough, it's not the ladies I am posting about, I know they are all wonderful providers, my concern was he posted he told the police about them, that's where my concern comes in, I worry that some great guys who see them currently will be on their way to a visit and get in trouble, just please mind your surroundings while meeting w ANYONE. .

I don't think it's right that one assholes could jeopardize the lives of so many, whomever is hosting it is a lonely assholes w nothing better to do then try to ruin someone's livelibido and freedom.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, or for not being clear on my thoughts about it.

KiraXXX
02-02-16, 16:07
How dare you say anything about this crew! I did last week and was to. The I had a grudge or something like that

Over the fall the rumor was the crew was tied to LE somehow, after the Desmond sting.My post was nothing to do w the ladies, they are wonderful providers, I know that from feedback I see and clients I speak w, my post was about the assholes calling cops on them, so they can be safe, and their clients too, I wish the ladies lots of success as well as lots of QUALITY CLIENTS! As that's what the deserve for being so consistent in their quality of services, keep up the good work Ladies, kisses Kira.

P.S. I apologize to the ladies if my post seemed to be an attack on them, deff not, and would never, I personally think ladies should stick together, I speak w many ladies and provide any and all info I can to keep us all safe, kisses.

Snake Pliskin1
02-02-16, 17:13
Looks like you're just as obsessed with those other handles as another old fuck on the other site.

Give it up bro, really.

You're sleuth skills really suck. Keep guessing.

You asshole and fuck off!

So now that I and others have exposed you as Snake Pliskin aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis aka Hulioflex aka others; and that you have been banned on the other site under all these handles for bashing / lying / slandering providers who have rejected you for trying to control them; and often after having spent thousands of dollars trying to buy their " love ", you have now taken to backpage. You've found a place that you can post lies (until they're flagged for removal) with anonymity! Your a sick fuck! Get a life! Grow up!

Quail
02-03-16, 08:42
Looks like you're just as obsessed with those other handles as another old fuck on the other site.

Give it up bro, really.

You're sleuth skills really suck. Keep guessing.

You asshole and fuck off!No Snake, you're wrong. I'm NOT obsessed about your many handles. Your track record of handles and being banned on the sites speak for themself. You have attacked / slandered / bashed other providers besides Stacey and her friends in the past and been called out and admitted to lying on the sites. But now you've found a way on backpage to post your lies in anonymity. That post stays up until someone flags it for removal. You're a mentally unstable fucking coward. You seem to be obsessed with this lifestyle. This is supposed to be fun & enjoyable. Choose a provider; pay the provider; enjoy your time with the provider; then leave. If you enjoy your time with a specific provider, then return and repeat the process. If not, find a different provider and repeat those steps. Pretty simple.

Snake Pliskin1
02-03-16, 10:35
I repeat what I see and hear, period.

You are surely wrong in your blame game for those ads. Unless you know 100%, you should be careful who you accuse.

Anything I've said on this site is what has been posted in the past about the crew. I made nothing up. All one has to do is read.

Love you though bro. Obsess a little more. Happy white knighting. You're pathetic.

No Snake, you're wrong. I'm NOT obsessed about your many handles. Your track record of handles and being banned on the sites speak for themself. You have attacked / slandered / bashed other providers besides Stacey and her friends in the past and been called out and admitted to lying on the sites. But now you've found a way on backpage to post your lies in anonymity. That post stays up until someone flags it for removal. You're a mentally unstable fucking coward. You seem to be obsessed with this lifestyle. This is supposed to be fun & enjoyable. Choose a provider; pay the provider; enjoy your time with the provider; then leave. If you enjoy your time with a specific provider, then return and repeat the process. If not, find a different provider and repeat those steps. Pretty simple.

Dave518
02-06-16, 19:37
There is a discussion going on about guys that bare back. Or guys that bare back and then lie about it. What I am at a loss about is guys that would not dream of Bare backing, but then tell that her pussy tasted good. - What ta fuck is that? You are willing to put your tongue where you would not put your dick? Or are you guys like politicians that think if they smoke a joint, but do not inhale it does not count? I have enjoyed dining at the why with an x wife, some x girlfriends, but not a provider. - I figure, if I give her the orgasm, she should pay. - Dave.

WarrenAJeffers
02-06-16, 21:32
There is a discussion going on about guys that bare back. Or guys that bare back and then lie about it. What I am at a loss about is guys that would not dream of Bare backing, but then tell that her pussy tasted good. - What ta fuck is that? You are willing to put your tongue where you would not put your dick? Or are you guys like politicians that think if they smoke a joint, but do not inhale it does not count? I have enjoyed dining at the why with an x wife, some x girlfriends, but not a provider. - I figure, if I give her the orgasm, she should pay. - Dave.I agree somewhat, Dave, but remember: You probably ain't going to get hiv from dining! Barebacking, on the other hand...

Dave518
02-06-16, 21:45
I agree somewhat, Dave, but remember: You probably ain't going to get hiv from dining! Barebacking, on the other hand...It does say risk of getting HIV and other STDs is lower but risk is still there. I think I will continue to cover up for Full service, and abstain from a quick snack. And when it comes to a BBBJCIM,. Oh fuck it you have to take some risks. Right?

Snake Pliskin1
02-06-16, 22:37
Once did a hook bare back, and have since been tested but, I remember doing her, giving her my seed deep in her pussy, right before she had an appointment.

She called me after the appointment and told me how much the dude loved daty! I just laughed knowing the cat ate my load! Lolol!

And, I know who the cat was from the old site **************!

It does say risk of getting HIV and other STDs is lower but risk is still there. I think I will continue to cover up for Full service, and abstain from a quick snack. And when it comes to a BBBJCIM,. Oh fuck it you have to take some risks. Right?

Dave518
02-08-16, 18:51
By reading a review here, I saw that there was another place for providers to advertise. - Skip the games. I know about Craig's List, if you get to read it before the flaggers get to it, and Back Page. - Are there any local that I do not know about? - if you think it would be better, feel free to Private Message me. - Thanks for any info. - Dave.

Snake Pliskin1
02-08-16, 19:38
I'm only aware of the two you mentioned. Besides e see see eye e.

The other one that started with naughty has been gone for some time now.

For what it's worth, CL is horrible.

By reading a review here, I saw that there was another place for providers to advertise. - Skip the games. I know about Craig's List, if you get to read it before the flaggers get to it, and Back Page. - Are there any local that I do not know about? - if you think it would be better, feel free to Private Message me. - Thanks for any info. - Dave.

Snake Pliskin1
02-08-16, 19:41
Right. Guys dine but don't bb. Same difference, it's raw skin on that clam.

Plus, how many other guys saliva is still on her labia before you get there?!

Unless right out of the shower, I don't dine. Even still.

I agree somewhat, Dave, but remember: You probably ain't going to get hiv from dining! Barebacking, on the other hand...

Snake Pliskin1
02-11-16, 13:49
Lots of hooks disappearing lately.

Any idea where they might be?

Brooke (Schenectady).

Gabrielle.

Jazfresh.

Kaycee Lynn.

VB (her profile on other site is Guested).

Quail
02-11-16, 17:27
Lots of hooks disappearing lately.

Any idea where they might be?

Brooke (Schenectady).

Gabrielle.

Jazfresh.

Kaycee Lynn.

VB (her profile on other site is Guested).These and other providers are leaving because of YOU Snake aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis aka Hulio Plex aka Scroggy12 aka EGrayUpstate. LOL.

Snake Pliskin1
02-11-16, 22:18
I see, thanks for the response.

I'm glad I have so much influence that the girls left because of me. Makes my socks roll up and down.

Hey egrayupstate, you're the latest new be so you too will get accused of being everyone else.

Scroggy? That's funny too. Poor bastards.

WarrenAJeffers
02-12-16, 00:37
These and other providers are leaving because of YOU Snake aka Frank Pierce aka TreeBark aka Eddie Lewis aka Hulio Plex aka Scroggy12 aka EGrayUpstate. LOL.VB retired per the other site, no? As far as Brooke, I seem to recall she was in some type of accident and never really got back in the game after that. The Jazz fresh situation is more intriguing. Here one day, gone the next!

Snake Pliskin1
02-12-16, 09:21
Marshall Mathers, Burt Snow, Victor, Sam Davis.

I do like FrankyTreeLewis the best though.

Have a great weekend, much love.

Muah!

Matt574
02-12-16, 11:00
VB retired per the other site, no? As far as Brooke, I seem to recall she was in some type of accident and never really got back in the game after that. The Jazz fresh situation is more intriguing. Here one day, gone the next!Brooke did have an accident (visited her in the hospital) and did eventually get back into the game for awhile but then seemed to suddenly drop off the face of the earth late last spring. Have not been able to locate her.

Member #5729
02-12-16, 17:08
Sigh. We aren't the same person. I've talked to a lot of people from this board on forum threads, on the phone and in private messages. Two very different people. I make one response not taking him seriously and making fun of him (to an outrageous post that did not require a real response) and all of a sudden we are the same people. If that's the criteria then at least 4 or 5 people are in the same boat.

Snake Pliskin1
02-13-16, 10:39
Once you're tagged as such, they make you prove who you are.

It's really quite crazy. Have fun though!!

FrankyTreeLewis LOL.

Sigh. We aren't the same person. I've talked to a lot of people from this board on forum threads, on the phone and in private messages. Two very different people. I make one response not taking him seriously and making fun of him (to an outrageous post that did not require a real response) and all of a sudden we are the same people. If that's the criteria then at least 4 or 5 people are in the same boat.

Quail
02-13-16, 13:58
Once you're tagged as such, they make you prove who you are.

It's really quite crazy. Have fun though!!

FrankyTreeLewis LOL.Snake, I have to hand it to you. At least you've learned NOT to respond to yourself right away after one of your handles posts a comment. It's about fucking time you realized that. Good job smart guy. LOL

Snake Pliskin1
02-13-16, 14:16
Good luck man.

Quail is calling you out!

Snake Pliskin1
02-13-16, 15:56
You know what's funny? When you find out someone you accuse of being me, actually is not me.

Just like on the other site when you thought mtnlivingnd and Eddie both were me.

You must like egg on your face, then again, you like trannys so I guess it must feel the same as a facial!

Quail
02-13-16, 20:29
You know what's funny? When you find out someone you accuse of being me, actually is not me.

Just like on the other site when you thought mtnlivingnd and Eddie both were me.

You must like egg on your face, then again, you like trannys so I guess it must feel the same as a facial!Yes it must.

WarrenAJeffers
02-13-16, 21:02
Yes it must.I have a sort of random question. Why does Snake have over 100 posts yet is still not listed as a senior member. I thought 100 was the magic number?

Quail
02-13-16, 22:30
I have a sort of random question. Why does Snake have over 100 posts yet is still not listed as a senior member. I thought 100 was the magic number?It should be QUALITY of posts, not just QUANTITY! And remember that many of Snake's posts are him talking to himself! Hell, if we ever add up all his posts generated from all his many handles, both current and past handles, Snake would probably be the all time leader in posts!! LOL.

Rdavis1972
02-13-16, 23:27
I have a sort of random question. Why does Snake have over 100 posts yet is still not listed as a senior member. I thought 100 was the magic number?It takes at least 25 posts AND 6 months to become a senior member. Snake never keeps the same account long enough to reach senior status.

Snake Pliskin1
02-14-16, 11:28
I haven't reached puberty yet!! LOL.

I have a sort of random question. Why does Snake have over 100 posts yet is still not listed as a senior member. I thought 100 was the magic number?

Snake Pliskin1
02-19-16, 20:01
I love you bro.

Just wanted to let you know.

Scroggy.

LOL.

Levi10
02-21-16, 21:29
Nice! Did you eat that ass?

Thigh gap!Dude. You've constantly taken shit on this site under various aliases and for the longest I've cut you some slack however if there's one thing I can't stand it's when someone who should know better doesn't bother to read the fucking post before firing off one of their own.

Made my way south and teased and tasted her perfectly shaved pussy before I spun her around and worshipped that perfect ass of hers. Let me just say that 'on this rock I shall build my church' because I worship that ass above all others! ;).

I had her swing her ass over and plant that sweet package on my face. I licked and sucked her pussy, clit and asshole like a condemned man's last meal!
Did this not answer your question or did you feel the insatiable need to prove once again that there must be a village out there who sorely misses their IDIOT!

Snake Pliskin1
02-21-16, 22:24
Lighten up bro, the war is over.

But thanks!

Muah.

Dude. You've constantly taken shit on this site under various aliases and for the longest I've cut you some slack however if there's one thing I can't stand it's when someone who should know better doesn't bother to read the fucking post before firing off one of their own.

Did this not answer your question or did you feel the insatiable need to prove once again that there must be a village out there who sorely misses their IDIOT!

Levi10
02-23-16, 23:45
Lighten up bro, the war is over.

But thanks!

Muah.The war on stupidity never ends. Just save all of us the agony and READ THE FUCKING POSTS prior to posting some idiotic comment.

L10.

Snake Pliskin1
02-24-16, 08:06
You don't like what I post, don't read it, therefore you'll have no reason to respond.

Easy.

The war on stupidity never ends. Just save all of us the agony and READ THE FUCKING POSTS prior to posting some idiotic comment.

L10.

ThePunisher90
03-01-16, 18:27
Good evening.

I will be straight to the point. I would like to have sex with a thin, attractive female. I have been looking at back page ads, and somehow landed here. I would really like to be with a skinny asian girl, preferably a tight one that is active and makes noise.

Do we have any recommendations for that? I am a single white, clean college student. I have no game, and no chance of ever getting a hot girl other than this.

What rates should I expect?

Will I get arrested?

Do all these girls have STD's.

Thank you.

Why did I move this to Rants Raves and Stupid shit?

Because I'm pretty sure that this isn't really a new poster and you are trying to start some shit on the forum so I thought I'd save myself some time.

A2

Snake Pliskin1
03-01-16, 23:44
If you are real, read the board and you'll find what you're looking for.

Good evening.

I will be straight to the point. I would like to have sex with a thin, attractive female. I have been looking at back page ads, and somehow landed here. I would really like to be with a skinny asian girl, preferably a tight one that is active and makes noise.

Do we have any recommendations for that? I am a single white, clean college student. I have no game, and no chance of ever getting a hot girl other than this.

What rates should I expect?

Will I get arrested?

Do all these girls have STD's.

Thank you.

Why did I move this to Rants Raves and Stupid shit?

Because I'm pretty sure that this isn't really a new poster and you are trying to start some shit on the forum so I thought I'd save myself some time.

A2

Loki Pk
03-02-16, 13:12
Never forget the time I was hanging out on a regular basis with a popular hook.

We had sex a lot. Quite a nice arrangement.

She was in her room, with a few minutes to kill before her first appointment. She suggested I give it to her good prior to that appointment.

I went to put on the cover and she told me not to use one. At that point I went with it. When pop time came she told me to let it go in her. I did. We laughed because she wanted to intentionally not clean up after and see what the dude did.

She called me later, told me he spent 15 minutes down there, chowing like he was starving! Went back down another two times, commenting to her how nice she tasted. We both had a good laugh about it.

I've since been tested and so had she, all good!

At the time, and even now, I laugh when I think about it! I miss that hook for sure!

And the worse thing? The dude did a review after so I know who had my cream pie! LOL.And there you have it fellas, your good friend FrankytreeLewis looking out for the group.

And laughing all the way.

Real nice.

PK.

Loki Pk
03-02-16, 15:40
Never forget the time I was hanging out on a regular basis with a popular hook.

We had sex a lot. Quite a nice arrangement.

She was in her room, with a few minutes to kill before her first appointment. She suggested I give it to her good prior to that appointment.

I went to put on the cover and she told me not to use one. At that point I went with it. When pop time came she told me to let it go in her. I did. We laughed because she wanted to intentionally not clean up after and see what the dude did.

She called me later, told me he spent 15 minutes down there, chowing like he was starving! Went back down another two times, commenting to her how nice she tasted. We both had a good laugh about it.

I've since been tested and so had she, all good!

Once did a hook bare back, and have since been tested but, I remember doing her, giving her my seed deep in her pussy, right before she had an appointment.

She called me after the appointment and told me how much the dude loved daty! I just laughed knowing the cat ate my load! Lolol!

And, I know who the cat was from the old site **************!

So proud of his asshole behavior that he needed to tell the story twice.

You really are a special kind of stupid ain't ya?

Eat seed and die Scroggy.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-02-16, 19:32
Tell you what dude, why don't you back off, fade away like you've been. The place has been nice and quiet and easy without your BS!

And for what it's worth, it was kind of funny. Chances are you've had your share of spunk in your mouth as well.

Take care salty dog!

So proud of his asshole behavior that he needed to tell the story twice.

You really are a special kind of stupid ain't ya?

Eat seed and die Scroggy.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-02-16, 19:45
Right, like you look out for anyone else but yourself.

All is game in this lifestyle, I believe the phrase is YMMV. If you're upset you didn't get your share, I can help you out there.

Bye lpk, you have not been missed.

Frankytreelewissamdavisscroggyvictormtnlivingmarshallmathersburtsnowsnakeeddieegray, you know them all!

Muah.

And there you have it fellas, your good friend FrankytreeLewis looking out for the group.

And laughing all the way.

Real nice.

PK.

Loki Pk
03-03-16, 10:11

All is game in this lifestyle, I believe the phrase is YMMV. If you're upset you didn't get your share, I can help you out there.

Frankytreelewissamdavisscroggyvictormtnlivingmarshallmathersburtsnowsnakeeddieegray, you know them all!

Muah.The amount of pure ignorance you show is truly mind boggling.

Shill handles. Shill reports. Ad naueseum. On and on it goes. One handle banned.... time to break out the next, and on and on and on.

Almost 15 yrs posting here and on other boards, I've never once been banned, suspended, booted or otherwise expelled. Never had a second handle, always used the same on every site. Provided literally HUNDREDS of VALID reports for the benefit of the group or site members.

I've posted dozens of 'do's and don't's" lists or 'how to' guides. Countless TOFTT actions and Lord knows what else.

Yet here YOU are, with shill handle 101, seeding snatch with the sole purpose of fucking over other dudes. So, please, tell us again how I'm the problem.

What's really funny is you are so fucking stupid!!!!
Do you really think that chick you planted loads in and laughed about it with.....didn't pull the same shit with you? Letting you eat some dirty soggy snatch after some random rat dumped one in her as well? Do you REALLY think you were the only one she shared that laugh with?
If you do, you really are dumber than you look. :doh:

So enjoy you fond memories..... but keep it real sapling, if she did it with you, she did it TO you as well.

Sweet dreams.

PK.

Member #5729
03-03-16, 10:13

Muah.It's hard enough to convince people I'm not you. Please keep my name off of your joke list.

Snake Pliskin1
03-03-16, 12:05
Boy, it doesn't take much! How tight are you wound, anyway?

Obviously, very!

Thanks for your valuable input, I'll consider what you say.

Take care love, Muah!

P.S. Sorry egray, didn't mean to was rather listing all the dudes he claims are me. I think at one time he claimed himself to be me as well!

Anyone heard from the other loud mouth, Iggy? Or did he finally kick the bucket?

Lpk, have a nice day and remember, my seed may be the next you have! 💦128166;128166;128166;.

The amount of pure ignorance you show is truly mind boggling.

Shill handles. Shill reports. Ad naueseum. On and on it goes. One handle banned.... time to break out the next, and on and on and on.

Almost 15 yrs posting here and on other boards, I've never once been banned, suspended, booted or otherwise expelled. Never had a second handle, always used the same on every site. Provided literally HUNDREDS of VALID reports for the benefit of the group or site members.

I've posted dozens of 'do's and don't's" lists or 'how to' guides. Countless TOFTT actions and Lord knows what else.

Yet here YOU are, with shill handle 101, seeding snatch with the sole purpose of fucking over other dudes. So, please, tell us again how I'm the problem.

Do you really think that chick you planted loads in and laughed about it with.....didn't pull the same shit with you? Letting you eat some dirty soggy snatch after some random rat dumped one in her as well? Do you REALLY think you were the only one she shared that laugh with?

So enjoy you fond memories..... but keep it real sapling, if she did it with you, she did it TO you as well.

Sweet dreams.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-03-16, 12:46
And, you just gave me an idea for my next new handle on the other site!

Here, I only have the one.

Johnny Appleseed. Look for it tomorrow night when I'm at the bar with a different IP address.

💦128166;128139;128139;128068;128068;127856;127801;128169;.

The amount of pure ignorance you show is truly mind boggling.

Sweet dreams.

PK.

Quail
03-03-16, 22:01
I am also a long time member of this site and the other site you refer to. And in all the years that I have been a contributing member, and a moderator for a while on the other site, I have NEVER encountered a member such as you. You are only on both sites with multiple handles just to stir up shit. You offer nothing positive to these sites. You have acknowledged having these multiple handles and have admitted to posting fictitious reviews and intentionally slandering providers who you believe did " the love con " on you. And more than once. And you have admitted posting ads for and setting up dates for a provider that you " helped " setting up a provider profile for. She was foolish enough to trust you with her passwords. You need to get a life!

Loki Pk
03-04-16, 01:47
Boy, it doesn't take much! How tight are you wound, anyway?

Obviously, very!

Thanks for your valuable input, I'll consider what you say.

Take care love, Muah!

P.S. Sorry egray, didn't mean to was rather listing all the dudes he claims are me. I think at one time he claimed himself to be me as well!

Anyone heard from the other loud mouth, Iggy? Or did he finally kick the bucket?

Lpk, have a nice day and remember, my seed may be the next you have! 128166;128166;128166;.Like I said, you are just SO fucking stupid.

You respond as if you think I'm popping a cork. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. I just take 6 or 7 minutes to lay it out for you and you still can't see the forest for the trees. How the fuck did you even graduate high school? I mean you are so dumb, like Antwan Dodson dumb, for real.

And with all your ridicules, attention hounding troll shit you still manage to avoid the simple truth ' mr Appleseed', which is you have swallowed more than your fair share of spooge. If you think she wasn't raw doggin' dudes and sharing that seeded snatch on your schnozzola, then it's no wonder you were such a 'love con' SKELL. HAHAHA she must've seen you coming a mile away LOL.

MR I don't pay for it, YEAH RIGHT! You paid and paid and paid. She must've worked you like PT Barnum! Tell us more oh wise and sorry sucker;).

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-04-16, 08:42
Again, who is wrapped too tight and easy to get going?

Dude, you really need to chill.

LokiTreeLewis.

Like I said, you are just SO fucking stupid.

You respond as if you think I'm popping a cork. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. I just take 6 or 7 minutes to lay it out for you and you still can't see the forest for the trees. How the fuck did you even graduate high school? I mean you are so dumb, like Antwan Dodson dumb, for real.

And with all your ridicules, attention hounding troll shit you still manage to avoid the simple truth ' mr Appleseed', which is you have swallowed more than your fair share of spooge. If you think she wasn't raw doggin' dudes and sharing that seeded snatch on your schnozzola, then it's no wonder you were such a 'love con' SKELL. HAHAHA she must've seen you coming a mile away LOL.

MR I don't pay for it, YEAH RIGHT! You paid and paid and paid. She must've worked you like PT Barnum! Tell us more oh wise and sorry sucker;).

PK.

Loki Pk
03-04-16, 09:28
Again, who is wrapped too tight and easy to get going?

Dude, you really need to chill.

LokiTreeLewis.Again, I'm totally chill. That's my point exactly. You're so retarded that you continue this hamhanded effort to portray my posts as angry, (when-they are anything but), simply to deflect attention away from your being victimized.

She took you to the fucking cleaners and you are still mad about it. So mad in fact that you behave like a maladjusted 7th grader who was spurned by the love of his life at the Sadie Hawkins dance.

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHAAAHAA.

Fake backapge ads. Fake Facebook profiles. Fake handles. Like a broken record that keeps skipping back to the start. You're. So angry and mad at this chick, after HOW long now? And you just can't let it go?

If you were like, 12 or 13, I'd understand it. As an adult in modern society, it's just sad and pathetic.

Tell us again about how she scammed you, so the newbs may learn more from you.

ROFLMAO!

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-04-16, 11:56
Dude.

Not sure how you are putting that one into this conversation but, ok.

I clearly have not mentioned word one about her or that experience in quite some time.

Totally different chick.

But I love you still. And I can't get my mind off you!

Johnny AppleSeed.

Again, I'm totally chill. That's my point exactly. You're so retarded that you continue this hamhanded effort to portray my posts as angry, (when-they are anything but), simply to deflect attention away from your being victimized.

She took you to the fucking cleaners and you are still mad about it. So mad in fact that you behave like a maladjusted 7th grader who was spurned by the love of his life at the Sadie Hawkins dance.

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHAAAHAA.

Fake backapge ads. Fake Facebook profiles. Fake handles. Like a broken record that keeps skipping back to the start. You're. So angry and mad at this chick, after HOW long now? And you just can't let it go?

If you were like, 12 or 13, I'd understand it. As an adult in modern society, it's just sad and pathetic.

Tell us again about how she scammed you, so the newbs may learn more from you.

ROFLMAO!

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-04-16, 12:17
Really Q?

Ok, sure.

The fact of the matter, when I stopped "helping" her you saw an opportunity, or so you thought, to try to step up and take my place. You fell flat on your face. She wouldn't even return your calls or texts!

Slander a provider? Physically not possible to slander that provider.

Multiple handles? Really? Look in upset, many dudes with many handles. I have no handle other than this one here. But you keep thinking.

And, I didn't know it was a no no to help a provider, you yourself admitted to helping girls in the past. But that's ok because you're the man. And, again, when I faded, you desperately tried to become friends with her for your benefit. How's your flat face feeling?

Know your facts before you open your mouth, bro!

Love you though and so glad you're still obsessed with me!

Bye bye birdie!

Snake. You're an ass.

I am also a long time member of this site and the other site you refer to. And in all the years that I have been a contributing member, and a moderator for a while on the other site, I have NEVER encountered a member such as you. You are only on both sites with multiple handles just to stir up shit. You offer nothing positive to these sites. You have acknowledged having these multiple handles and have admitted to posting fictitious reviews and intentionally slandering providers who you believe did " the love con " on you. And more than once. And you have admitted posting ads for and setting up dates for a provider that you " helped " setting up a provider profile for. She was foolish enough to trust you with her passwords. You need to get a life!

Snake Pliskin1
03-04-16, 13:13
Anyone like seedless grapes?

Or seedless watermelon?

Loki Pk
03-04-16, 21:17
Dude.

Not sure how you are putting that one into this conversation but, ok.

I clearly have not mentioned word one about her or that experience in quite some time.

Totally different chick.

But I love you still. And I can't get my mind off you!

Johnny AppleSeed.Heh.

Uh yah.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-05-16, 09:31
I like that pic, LokiTreeLewis!!

Johnny AppleSeed.

Heh.

Uh yah.

PK.

WarrenAJeffers
03-05-16, 23:51
I like that pic, LokiTreeLewis!!

Johnny AppleSeed.Snake is that a pic of you?

Snake Pliskin1
03-06-16, 09:58
It is!!

LokiTreeLewis loves having his own copy! He looks at it every day!!

Snake is that a pic of you?

Dave518
03-06-16, 20:53
As long as in real life he calls himself Robert Downey Jr.

Loki Pk
03-07-16, 12:24
As long as in real life he calls himself Robert Downey Jr.Here is the 'selfie' that ScroggyTreePliskin sent to me. I like this one the best.

PK.

WarrenAJeffers
03-07-16, 14:27
Here is the 'selfie' that ScroggyTreePliskin sent to me. I like this one the best.

PK.Now there's a man who loves his bacon!

Snake Pliskin1
03-07-16, 21:46
I went from frankieTreeLewis to ScroggyTreePliskin. Not sure which I prefer but I do like the pic!

Here is the 'selfie' that ScroggyTreePliskin sent to me. I like this one the best.

PK.

Rdavis1972
03-08-16, 07:46
Gross and you're making fun of the last dude for doing a fat chick?You know what guys, not everybody gets turned on by the same shit, to each his own. You don't like "fat chicks" or older women, fine, don't see any. Don't mock some other guy for seeing them. Just keep you mouths shut and move onto the next post. Nobody needs your childish bullshit!

Rant out, have a good day.

Snake Pliskin1
03-09-16, 10:52
While LokiTreePliskin always appears to have a great time with her and her friends, it is my opinion from reading reviews that at times, she does rush to finish the dude off because it's one and done, out the door. There was one review where the cat mentioned she literally said she likes the older gents because they are easier to finish off with sexy talk and very little action.

Other reviews are very positive.

I agree with Eddie that one should be able to post there experience and / or opinion without getting the shit kicked out of him.

We all have our ATF but we must remember that just because she's our ATF doesn't mean she's everyone's. Some dudes and girls click, some do not. But, make no mistake, this is a job for them, a job that most do not like. They look at us as a paycheck, period. They are not our friends, nor are we theirs.

I will agree though, regardless the experience, LTL's reviews are always well written and fun to read. And, he plays BP roulette like no other and most times comes out a winner.

Be safe all!

FrankyTreePliskin.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1057896054#post1057896054.

Loki Pk
03-09-16, 20:41
I agree with Eddie that one should be able to post there experience and / or opinion without getting the shit kicked out of him.

.I think you kinda have it backwards. One should be able to POST A REVIEW without getting bashed. If someone has had a different experience they should post THAT, without getting bashed. THAT is really the concept IMHO.

Seriously, have you not noticed that Eddie does nothing but bash reviews? Without posting any reviews of his own? Other members have called attention to that fact, so I know I'm not alone. I'm all for dudes stating their opinion, but to say He saw her 7-8 yrs ago, then again last year doesn't really show an educated or at least recent, opinion does it? Then to bash the other provider based on his jaded opinion of the first?

Here is something new, how about guys start by posting fuckin' reviews in a review forum? How about that for a start?

If anyone has actually been following this soap opera for an extended period of time may notice that Eddie gave a good review for SAB some time ago, then more recently said she burned bridges with him.

Why no new report as to the 'falling out' with her?

Coming from the guy who only wants to hear the bad shit?.

I'm sorry some knuckleheads only thrive on the negative shit and like to shit in the punchbowl.

But I'll keep on keepin' on, regardless.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-09-16, 20:55
Now that you put it this way, I concur. I guess I haven't seen much in the form of a review from Edward.

To make a comment is one thing.

Go get laid for us and do another review. 💦127867;128077;.

FrankyTreePliskin.

I think you kinda have it backwards. One should be able to POST A REVIEW without getting bashed. If someone has had a different experience they should post THAT, without getting bashed. THAT is really the concept IMHO.

Seriously, have you not noticed that Eddie does nothing but bash reviews? Without posting any reviews of his own? Other members have called attention to that fact, so I know I'm not alone. I'm all for dudes stating their opinion, but to say He saw her 7-8 yrs ago, then again last year doesn't really show an educated or at least recent, opinion does it? Then to bash the other provider based on his jaded opinion of the first?

Here is something new, how about guys start by posting fuckin' reviews in a review forum? How about that for a start?

If anyone has actually been following this soap opera for an extended period of time may notice that Eddie gave a good review for SAB some time ago, then more recently said she burned bridges with him.

Why no new report as to the 'falling out' with her?

Coming from the guy who only wants to hear the bad shit?.

I'm sorry some knuckleheads only thrive on the negative shit and like to shit in the punchbowl.

But I'll keep on keepin' on, regardless.

PK.

Iomega
03-10-16, 09:24
Now that you put it this way, I concur. I guess I haven't seen much in the form of a review from Edward.

To make a comment is one thing.

Go get laid for us and do another review. 127867;128077;.

FrankyTreePliskin.Holy Crap! Did you guys just agree on something?

I guess I'll bring my parka to hell. LOL.

Snake Pliskin1
03-10-16, 15:32
Earth shattering is right!

Holy Crap! Did you guys just agree on something?

I guess I'll bring my parka to hell. LOL.

Loki Pk
03-10-16, 19:29
Even a broken clock is right twice a day LOL;).

Peace.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-11-16, 09:08
Anyone use this? I stumbled across it today.

http://www.localescortpages.com/29/posts/8-Adult-Services/8-Female-Escorts/

WarrenAJeffers
03-11-16, 15:19
Anyone use this? I stumbled across it today.

http://www.localescortpages.com/29/posts/8-Adult-Services/8-Female-Escorts/Looks like the same shyte you see on backpage.

Snake Pliskin1
03-11-16, 15:54
What caught my eye was the ads KA did on the 3rd and 4th. I thought she was gone for good.

Maybe this is where Iggy is hanging out these days?

Looks like the same shyte you see on backpage.

KiraXXX
03-14-16, 13:25
Just wanted to share, a sideways smile.

Enjoy ass muncher.

JRod125
03-15-16, 15:03
Just wanted to share, a sideways smile.

Enjoy ass muncher.To bad we can't find a setup like that around here.

DC Guy
03-17-16, 12:25
To bad we can't find a setup like that around here.I feel a unique meet & greet coming on!

Snake Pliskin1
03-17-16, 14:38
Just don't invite a provider whose first name starts with a V and last name a be. Always stunk to high heavens! Yuk!

I feel a unique meet & greet coming on!

Member #5120
03-18-16, 15:35
Just don't invite a provider whose first name starts with a V and last name a be. Always stunk to high heavens! Yuk!We get it.

You fell in love and she rejected you. You know for something that was supposedly that bad, why did you want her to move in with you. Why all the drama. We know, you got conned.

Move on and try to live a happy life. Why keep on bringing up old shit. Find something new. Just stop being a DB.

Snake Pliskin1
03-18-16, 17:57
Dude.

Move in? Is that the latest she's saying?

You're more gullable and dumber that I thought. You continue to fall for her lies and BS!

How much a month does she have you on the hook for?

You're pretty fucking stupid if you still believe her crap! Or wait, has she threatened you too and you're scared to death she'll out you?

Grow a set bro. Stop being s white knight pussy *****. Does her post pregnancy ass taste good? Back off fuck face!

But, as you once said, she's getting her life in order, right.

Is her brother back in the clink for beating the hell out of that woman in the bar? Or did she convince you to bail him out too.

Be gone pussy, be gone!

We get it.

You fell in love and she rejected you. You know for something that was supposedly that bad, why did you want her to move in with you. Why all the drama. We know, you got conned.

Move on and try to live a happy life. Why keep on bringing up old shit. Find something new. Just stop being a DB.

KiraXXX
03-18-16, 18:36
All night munchies, munch a bunch, lass lickers, then people going to get some crack really wouldn't be a problem anymore!

Dave518
03-19-16, 06:39
I understand your wish to stimulate more posts, but I don't want to make LE's job easier. That is why I do not go into such detail on my reports, and I only report on my first visit, follow up visits are not discussed. Yes, I do believe that each lady is responsible for her own safety, but I do not want to contribute to any run in with LE for them. Good providers are few and far between so lets keep them semi-low profile. A single good review goes along way in my book. - Dave.

Member #5120
03-21-16, 09:11
Dude.

You're more gullable and dumber that I thought. You continue to fall for her lies and BS!

You're pretty fucking stupid if you still believe her crap! Or wait, has she threatened you too and you're scared to death she'll out you?

Grow a set bro. Stop being s white knight pussy *****. Does her post pregnancy ass taste good? Back off fuck face!

Is her brother back in the clink for beating the hell out of that woman in the bar? Or did she convince you to bail him out too.

Be gone pussy, be gone!First things first. I really think you should look up the term White Knighting. I just suggested that you move on. I can see that I have hit a nerve as usual.

We know that you fell in love with her and she rejected you. You claim that she stinks but how many times did you go back and see her.

Either you are full of shit or if she was that bad you really enjoy that. Also you are the one that is gullible and stupid it appears. You were the one that went.

For "The Love Con". Oh that's right you never pay for it. I eagerly await your next stupid response. You see unlike you I do not get all worked up over stupid shit.

You on the other hand like to threaten people and by telling people to back off. Tell me, what about my reply pissed you off the most. The comment about moving in.

I threw that out there just to strike a nerve.

IvyLeaman
03-21-16, 14:31
Dude.

Be gone pussy, be gone!As in that famous 3 Stooges episode;"You'se guys are a riot!

Snake Pliskin1
03-21-16, 19:27
Just shocked you continue to take shots when you can in the defense of a specific hooker. And last I knew, you continue to see and believe the shit that comes out of her mouth! That, is gullible! At least I knew enough and did my best to cut ties after 1 year. You, how long later, still hang and defend her. That, is white knighting.

She rejected me? Again, I'll sell you a bridge next.

You threw something out to strike a nerve? Who plays games and is obsessed? Dude.

Be gone see Reaper, be gone.

First things first. I really think you should look up the term White Knighting. I just suggested that you move on. I can see that I have hit a nerve as usual.

We know that you fell in love with her and she rejected you. You claim that she stinks but how many times did you go back and see her.

Either you are full of shit or if she was that bad you really enjoy that. Also you are the one that is gullible and stupid it appears. You were the one that went.

For "The Love Con". Oh that's right you never pay for it. I eagerly await your next stupid response. You see unlike you I do not get all worked up over stupid shit.

You on the other hand like to threaten people and by telling people to back off. Tell me, what about my reply pissed you off the most. The comment about moving in.

I threw that out there just to strike a nerve.

Loki Pk
03-21-16, 23:43
Just shocked you continue to take shots ......The only one taking shots is you, you just can't put it behind you, can you? Every time there is a comment about some other chick you spin it in a negative way towards your former sugar baby / love con artist. EVERY TIME. Seriously bro, who fucking cares? It's old news, she's off the radar and still you are the only one who muddies the waters with that stink.

You threw something out to strike a nerve? Who plays games and is obsessed?

.Like I said, every time. When is it going to be time to move on for you? PUH-LEEEZE! Talk about 'the song that never ends'.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
03-22-16, 08:26
Haven't spoke of her in a while other than the other day to throw a line out there to see is Creaper was still around. Low and behold, he is!

Then it escalated from there.

Topic closed.

But still, don't invite her to an ass munch party, you'll regret it!! .

The only one taking shots is you, you just can't put it behind you, can you? Every time there is a comment about some other chick you spin it in a negative way towards your former sugar baby / love con artist. EVERY TIME. Seriously bro, who fucking cares? It's old news, she's off the radar and still you are the only one who muddies the waters with that stink.

Like I said, every time. When is it going to be time to move on for you? PUH-LEEEZE! Talk about 'the song that never ends'.

PK.

Member #5120
03-22-16, 09:46
Just shocked you continue to take shots when you can in the defense of a specific hooker. And last I knew, you continue to see and believe the shit that comes out of her mouth! That, is gullible! At least I knew enough and did my best to cut ties after 1 year. You, how long later, still hang and defend her. That, is white knighting.

She rejected me? Again, I'll sell you a bridge next.

You threw something out to strike a nerve? Who plays games and is obsessed? Dude.

Be gone see Reaper, be gone.Let me ask you a?. If you are not obsessed with this certain individual then why continue to bring her up when she is not even on the board anymore?

As far as seeing her, haven't done that in quite awhile. Even if I did how would you know, staking out her place. How do you know what her brother does? Talk about being obsessed.

You should really look in the mirror. How many providers have you gotten to know and then they see the real you and dump your ass. I think that you should really look into some.

Professional help. As far as being afraid of her. Nothing to be afraid of. I can separate this from my personal life, unlike you. Just want to end this by saying have a nice day keep on stalking.

And to the other members here, enjoy the show, it can be a real comedy at times.

Snake Pliskin1
03-22-16, 13:41
You just can't help yourself, can you?

Again, whose the one who continues to go off?

Stalker? Hardly. Her brother? Was all over Facebook.

End it dude. Move on.

Now watch, you'll respond because you can't hold back! LOL.

Let me ask you a?. If you are not obsessed with this certain individual then why continue to bring her up when she is not even on the board anymore?

As far as seeing her, haven't done that in quite awhile. Even if I did how would you know, staking out her place. How do you know what her brother does? Talk about being obsessed.

You should really look in the mirror. How many providers have you gotten to know and then they see the real you and dump your ass. I think that you should really look into some.

Professional help. As far as being afraid of her. Nothing to be afraid of. I can separate this from my personal life, unlike you. Just want to end this by saying have a nice day keep on stalking.

And to the other members here, enjoy the show, it can be a real comedy at times.

IvyLeaman
03-22-16, 14:44
Let me ask you a?. If you are not obsessed with this certain individual then why continue to bring her up when she is not even on the board anymore?

And to the other members here, enjoy the show, it can be a real comedy at times.It must be close to the time when Snake sheds his skin and morphs into some new name; like treefuckeddie or pimpforangela or how about just plain old dipshit. I have to admit though it is pretty funny when he has conversations with his own separate personalities. You could put pathetic in front of any of his titles; I. E. Patheticfrankiesnakedipshit, pathetictreeeddiefuck. Mix and match.

Snake Pliskin1
03-22-16, 20:02
Good one ivy! You just kill me.

Take a walk dude!

It must be close to the time when Snake sheds his skin and morphs into some new name; like treefuckeddie or pimpforangela or how about just plain old dipshit. I have to admit though it is pretty funny when he has conversations with his own separate personalities. You could put pathetic in front of any of his titles; I. E. Patheticfrankiesnakedipshit, pathetictreeeddiefuck. Mix and match.

Snake Pliskin1
03-23-16, 07:33
You should go on the other site to see who the pimp is.

Pimp Daddy Reaper is pimping and advertising in the men's lounge for a certain hooker that wants to remain UTR. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!!

It must be close to the time when Snake sheds his skin and morphs into some new name; like treefuckeddie or pimpforangela or how about just plain old dipshit. I have to admit though it is pretty funny when he has conversations with his own separate personalities. You could put pathetic in front of any of his titles; I. E. Patheticfrankiesnakedipshit, pathetictreeeddiefuck. Mix and match.

Member #5120
03-23-16, 10:53
You should go on the other site to see who the pimp is.

Pimp Daddy Reaper is pimping and advertising in the men's lounge for a certain hooker that wants to remain UTR. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!!Do you really think anyone listens to you. When is the last time you actually contributed to any of these sites. All you do is post dribble and nonsense.

We all know what a pathetic little man you are. Most come on here to help others and discuss certain topics. All you have is these sites to try to make your life meaningful.

You say you put that out there to make me reply. Seriously, you put that out there because you can't get over the fact that you screw up everything you have. You say your not a stalker.

But you know quite a bit about people you got rejected by. Like how did you know about her facebook page, unless you created it to cause trouble. That is all you are good for.

I do have to admit that you are good entertainment. I eagerly await your pathetic response.

IvyLeaman
03-23-16, 14:19
Good one ivy! You just kill me.

Take a walk dude!Always glad to help! And your welcome!

Snake Pliskin1
03-23-16, 17:55
Again. You just can't help your sorry self.

Listen pimp daddy, the Facebook page? Not sure what you are talking about but, what I was talking about is after a certain hookers brother beat the shit out of a woman in a bar, the woman posted pics all over Facebook including in the Fulton Montgomery County garage sale site. That's where I and many others saw it. Is that what you're talking about or does your UTR hooker have a fb page now?

And, it seems you're the only one that comes on here to start trouble and or drama. Just saying.

Love you bro!

Your volley. Muah.

Do you really think anyone listens to you. When is the last time you actually contributed to any of these sites. All you do is post dribble and nonsense.

We all know what a pathetic little man you are. Most come on here to help others and discuss certain topics. All you have is these sites to try to make your life meaningful.

You say you put that out there to make me reply. Seriously, you put that out there because you can't get over the fact that you screw up everything you have. You say your not a stalker.

But you know quite a bit about people you got rejected by. Like how did you know about her facebook page, unless you created it to cause trouble. That is all you are good for.

I do have to admit that you are good entertainment. I eagerly await your pathetic response.

Snake Pliskin1
03-23-16, 18:17
And, what's it like being a puppet?

I know dude, it goes along with her threats to out you. Stop being a pussy ***** and letting her threaten you. Trust though, as soon as you do, she'll go through with her plan to out you! You do have yourself in a tough position tight now but, you were warned a long time ago about her! Best to you pimp daddy puppet reaper!

You could always fake you death like the one dude did in Utica to get rid of her. Funny too, he owns a funeral home!

Do you really think anyone listens to you. When is the last time you actually contributed to any of these sites. All you do is post dribble and nonsense.

Member #5120
03-24-16, 09:52
And, what's it like being a puppet?

I know dude, it goes along with her threats to out you. Stop being a pussy ***** and letting her threaten you. Trust though, as soon as you do, she'll go through with her plan to out you! You do have yourself in a tough position tight now but, you were warned a long time ago about her! Best to you pimp daddy puppet reaper!

You could always fake you death like the one dude did in Utica to get rid of her. Funny too, he owns a funeral home!You see the only problem is that unlike you I do not stalk people. You continue to talk about stuff you think you know about.

There are no threats or talk about being outed because unlike you I am not obsessed with this person. You seem to know an awful lot about her. So one can only assume that you still carry the torch.

What is your main purpose on this board. I know that it is not to share truthful info. Because I can't remember the last time you posted an actual useful post. But I guess you can't trust a snake.

Snake Pliskin1
03-24-16, 19:50
Pimp daddy.

Come on, enough is enough. All was nice and cool here until you came riding in on your horse because I mentioned how bad she smelled. From there, you and you only started your attacks. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you but for some reason, you felt the need to take shots.

I made my comment, took a shot at a hooker, and you went off.

So I beg to question, who is obsessed?

Love you bro!

You see the only problem is that unlike you I do not stalk people. You continue to talk about stuff you think you know about.

There are no threats or talk about being outed because unlike you I am not obsessed with this person. You seem to know an awful lot about her. So one can only assume that you still carry the torch.

What is your main purpose on this board. I know that it is not to share truthful info. Because I can't remember the last time you posted an actual useful post. But I guess you can't trust a snake.

Loki Pk
03-30-16, 23:07
Pimp daddy.

Come on, enough is enough. All was nice and cool here until you came riding in on your horse because I mentioned how bad she smelled. From there, you and you only started your attacks. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you but for some reason, you felt the need to take shots.

Love you bro!Do you really not see? The only one who has her name on his lips is you.

Your story is like fucking Star Wars. Long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

We get it. She got ya. She got ya good. Guess what? That shit happens when you do stupid shit.

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT;).

Don't you fuck other chicks for $$$ ? If so, why write fake reviews?

If not? Why not?

PK.

Member #5120
04-01-16, 09:06
Pimp daddy.

Love you bro!You say everything was nice and cool here until I went off. I don't really understand where you are saying I went off.

We get it.

Now going off would have been calling you a worthless piece of crap and to stop bringing up this stuff about her or else it will be all out war. Or I would have threatened you with other shit.

But I did not. All anyone on here is asking or saying is we get it. YOU DON'T LIKE HER. It is like a broken freakin record.

Here is the definition of the word obsessed.

Simple Definition of obsession.

: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal.

: someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently.

: an activity that someone is very interested in or spends a lot of time doing.

Obviously this applies to you. Otherwise you would not constantly bring her name up. Or you would not know every little thing about her life or her families life.

You can reply or not, I really don't give a flying F#$k. Just try to move on. Go get laid have a good time. Enjoy yourself just try to find some peace in your life.

You talk about karma, look in the mirror and think about that. Remember this site is for the sharing of useful info about providers. Also to have some fun in this section. Lighten up.

And try to not be so pissed at the world. You'll live a lot longer. You know what they say to do when a record gets stuck. Give it a good smack.

Snake Pliskin1
04-01-16, 16:06
Got it dude, thanks.

The purpose is to share valuable information about providers, good and bad. It's also good, from time to time, to keep everyone informed of the scammers out there.

We need to remind everyone that this particular hooker is a top notch scammer.

She's a predator looking for guys who are vulnerable. Once she finds one, she digs in and takes him for what she can.

Let's keep in mind the guys she's outed. The one who tried to cut her off and she outed him to his now ex, on facebook complete with pictures of his cock in her mouth.

Then the one who she took for over 12 grand, the one she took for 50 grand, the one who had to fake his own death to get away from her.

Her repeated efforts to reel in a few more that were smarter and didn't fall for her game.

Sorry but when I get bit, I bite back even harder. I believe in overkill!

For the most part, I've not mentioned her name in a long time. When I saw that comic, her name crossed my mind and I posted. Then her latest White Knight came into town, again, to rescue poor hooker from the big bad Snake!! Had White Knight kept his mouth shut, and not get involved with something that's clearly not his business, my comment would have faded away.

Have a great weekend all! And be safe!!

Do you really not see? The only one who has her name on his lips is you.

Your story is like fucking Star Wars. Long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

We get it. She got ya. She got ya good. Guess what? That shit happens when you do stupid shit.

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT;).

Don't you fuck other chicks for $$$ ? If so, why write fake reviews?

If not? Why not?

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-01-16, 16:15
Yes, in my opinion, you did and do go off anytime, anytime, whether me or anyone else has anything to say about YOUR girl that you don't agree with.

Look on the other site. People have reviewed her, mentioned her name, and if you don't agree, you go off! Just like you did here.

Again, broken record, keep believing what she tells you. You and you only look like the fool. I'll say again loudly, Never, ever, ever, did I mention her moving in anywhere other than the ***** house she lives in.

I truly believe you to be more naive than all her other victims. You still believe the line of shit she spews from her cock breath mouth!

And I know it's hard for you to believe but, there are many guys that do not care for her and have stated such.

She's over priced, fake, robotic, smelly, stomach full of stretch marks, rush service.

So I'll say it back to you, stop being a DB. We get it! She is YOUR favorite, you love her, and not only protect and stand up for her but, you are in the men's lounge on the other site pseudo pimping, or managing or handling for her.

Let her do her own thing. Ask her why she took her showcase down. What about her "retirement?" How many times has she retired? Right. Hooking is all she knows and can do.

I sound like a broken freaking record? Dude, listen to what you are saying. Again, any time, anyone, says anything about her, you put your saddle on your horse and ride in to rescue and defend her!! Fool!

You say everything was nice and cool here until I went off. I don't really understand where you are saying I went off.

We get it.

Now going off would have been calling you a worthless piece of crap and to stop bringing up this stuff about her or else it will be all out war. Or I would have threatened you with other shit.

But I did not. All anyone on here is asking or saying is we get it. YOU DON'T LIKE HER. It is like a broken freakin record.

Here is the definition of the word obsessed.

Simple Definition of obsession.

: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal.

: someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently.

: an activity that someone is very interested in or spends a lot of time doing.

Obviously this applies to you. Otherwise you would not constantly bring her name up. Or you would not know every little thing about her life or her families life.

You can reply or not, I really don't give a flying F#$k. Just try to move on. Go get laid have a good time. Enjoy yourself just try to find some peace in your life.

You talk about karma, look in the mirror and think about that. Remember this site is for the sharing of useful info about providers. Also to have some fun in this section. Lighten up.

And try to not be so pissed at the world. You'll live a lot longer. You know what they say to do when a record gets stuck. Give it a good smack.

KiraXXX
04-01-16, 16:38
And if so are there any limits on what we can't rant and rave about, I know no names numbers or private info, I will cointact admin about what I mean in detail, don't want infractions.

Guys have long since decided chicks can participate on threads like this.

Flame on sugar

A2

Dave518
04-01-16, 19:33
I am sure many of us would like to hear the view from the ladies.

And if so are there any limits on what we can't rant and rave about, I know no names numbers or private info, I will cointact admin about what I mean in detail, don't want infractions.

Flame on sugar

A2

Loki Pk
04-02-16, 01:18

Flame on sugar

A2BOOM!

Let it Rip babe!

All is good up in this shithole! ;).

Peace.

PK.

Cetacean
04-02-16, 14:08
[QUOTE=SnakePliskin1;2858420]Yes, in my opinion, you did and do go off anytime, anytime, whether me or anyone else has anything to say about YOUR girl that you don't agree with.

Look on the other site. People have reviewed her, mentioned her name, and if you don't agree, you go off! Just like you did here.

Again, broken record, keep believing what she tells you. You and you only look like the fool. I'll say again loudly, Never, ever, ever, did I mention her moving in anywhere other than the ***** house she lives in.

I truly believe you to be more naive than all her other victims. You still believe the line of shit she spews from her cock breath mouth!

And I know it's hard for you to believe but, there are many guys that do not care for her and have stated such.

She's over priced, fake, robotic, smelly, stomach full of stretch marks, rush service.

So I'll say it back to you, stop being a DB. We get it! She is YOUR favorite, you love her, and not only protect and stand up for her but, you are in the men's lounge on the other site pseudo pimping, or managing or handling for her.

Let her do her own thing. Ask her why she took her showcase down. What about her "retirement?" How many times has she retired? Right. Hooking is all she knows and can do.

Are we talking about Kristen? Who's real name starts with a B and is similar to a stream? It's none my business, but you guys should leave each other alone. I knew her years ago in Troy, she told me her name, and was really quite sad, legal problems etc. she had her problems. I'm not perfect, far from it. I feel she was way better back then. I also agree her donation is ridiculous, I don't think she's that's good anymore. If I wanted to donate what she wants, there are way better providers than her. Some probably think I'm cheap, I don't see why negotiating is verboten. Why is that? I think some of you donate way too much. Another one, Danielle, the talk of the town, 30, in the day LOL. I know I should just keep too myself. I'm just bored and your vitriolic exchanges entertain me.

Snake Pliskin1
04-02-16, 17:00
Kristine is an absolute joy and nice girl to spend time with. The over priced, overweight, VB can't hold a candle to KA!

I'm talking about Veronica Boyt. Top notch, 100% scam artist. And, someone's number 1 ATF.

Just remember, I told you so!!

She's apparently, UTR these days. She has a pimp or manager, or handler working with her. I'll leave his name out of this. Not too hard to figure out!

Be safe!!

Are we talking about Kristen? Who's real name starts with a be and is similar to a stream? It's none my business, but you guys should leave each other alone. I knew her years ago in Troy, she told me her name, and was really quite sad, legal problems etc. She had her problems. I'm not perfect, far from it. I feel she was way better back then. I also agree her donation is ridiculous, I don't think she's that's good anymore. If I wanted to donate what she wants, there are way better providers than her. Some probably think I'm cheap, I don't see why negotiating is verboten. Why is that? I think some of you donate way too much. Another one, Danielle, the talk of the town, 30, in the day LOL. I know I should just keep too myself. I'm just bored and your vitriolic exchanges entertain me.

Member #5120
04-04-16, 11:09
I am glad to keep you entertained. I just really enjoy reading the morons post. He really is easy to get going.

Member #5120
04-04-16, 11:21
Yes, in my opinion, you did and do go off anytime, anytime, whether me or anyone else has anything to say about YOUR girl that you don't agree with.

I sound like a broken freaking record? Dude, listen to what you are saying. Again, any time, anyone, says anything about her, you put your saddle on your horse and ride in to rescue and defend her!! Fool!Now that is going off. You see once again you have lived up to being obsessed. You spout off all this rhetoric about her. How do you know so much? You see this is the ongoing problem. You have not liked me since I saw her two years ago.

I just wish that you would actually see a provider, write a review, good, bad, indifferent. Actually try to enjoy life. Stop living in the past. Isn't time to shed that old skin and get a new one.

After awhile all the hate inside will eat you up. Move on with your life. You tell me karma will get her. Let it happen. Just don't let karma get you. We all try to blame other people for our own problems.

When in fact it is our own fault. I am curious how you know so many intricate details about her whole life. I think you flew to close to the sun' got burned and crashed. I eagerly await your reply for the amusement it is sure to bring everyone on this site.

Snake Pliskin1
04-04-16, 18:47
Dude.

Once again, I know so much about her because I used to spend a lot of time with her, both hobby time and personal time. I won't go into any other detail than that. Trust, I knew her quite well, outside the hobby.

Hate? Not at all, simply reminding gents on this site that her and the likes of she exist, for all to be careful.

Not living in the past at all, again, just making sure I do my part in warning gents the Love Con is alive and well. You are correct, I did fly too close and I did get burned. Keep in mind when I realized I was too close, I tried desperately to get away, hence the threats and, ultimately, her going through with her threats like she's done to so many others.

I've only listed a few facts about her conning other guys, trust, there are many more. See, there were only a few of who called her bluff and lost. Now us few can't be threatened by her any longer. The others, they have lots to lose and really don't feel like dealing with the fall out. It's really pretty simply, bro.

So here is your solicited response. I hope it met your approval.

Your volley now love. .

P.S. And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I love you now though. After all, you kept her occupied while I was doing all I can to get out of her grasp.

Now that is going off. You see once again you have lived up to being obsessed. You spout off all this rhetoric about her. How do you know so much? You see this is the ongoing problem. You have not liked me since I saw her two years ago.

I just wish that you would actually see a provider, write a review, good, bad, indifferent. Actually try to enjoy life. Stop living in the past. Isn't time to shed that old skin and get a new one.

After awhile all the hate inside will eat you up. Move on with your life. You tell me karma will get her. Let it happen. Just don't let karma get you. We all try to blame other people for our own problems.

When in fact it is our own fault. I am curious how you know so many intricate details about her whole life. I think you flew to close to the sun' got burned and crashed. I eagerly await your reply for the amusement it is sure to bring everyone on this site.

Loki Pk
04-04-16, 19:40
. ..... she spews from her cock breath mouth!

She's over priced, fake, robotic, smelly, stomach full of stretch marks, rush service!Yet you were up her ass for how long? Throwing dollars and doughnutz at her like a lottery winner in a cheap strip joint?

You bash all aspects of this chick, yet were so enamored you were willing to risk everything? Hmmmmm, bizarre.... No?

.We get it! She is YOUR favorite, you love her, and not only protect and stand up for her but, you are in the men's lounge on the other site pseudo pimping, or managing or handling for her.!I, for one, don't really see it from Reapers posts. I see him clubbing you like a kewpie doll everytime you bring up her name. But bashing you is not White knighting her.

I sound like a broken freaking record?Which BTW seems like every post someone mentions a negative thing about another provider, YOU bring it all back to VB.... Like EVERY time.... Seriously dude, the irony is strong with you.

.Dude, listen to what you are saying. Again, any time, anyone, says anything about her, you put your saddle on your horse and ride in to rescue and defend her!! Fool!Nobody, and I mean like totally, completely, and in its ENTIRETY.... 'NOBODY' has mentioned her name here in MONTHS.... Except you.... Then once the discussion falls down that black hole, yes of course others mention her name in regards to 'that' discussion.... Which, ultimately was spurned on by you, towards her.

Anything anyone says bad about a provider, lately. You spin it like a broken record.
We get it. You have been left a broken, battered shell of a man. Blame her...mmmm kay!

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Peace.

PK.

Cetacean
04-04-16, 20:22
Holy shit! Snake, you're getting killed. I wish I had seen her. She was going to see me for a buck and a half, we just never could find an agreeable time, that was a hh! I think, anyway, I wanted to see her because of the positive reviews. She never was really my type. I prefer, brunettes with small tits and on the thin side. But, all the girls are raising the donations, negotiations are becoming a thing of the past. Peace gentleman and keep on thinking free, Y'all are a riot! Like the Jackie Gleason show!
PS tip for wannabe cheap skates, early morning just before they have to pay the bill....lol

Snake Pliskin1
04-04-16, 20:30
Once more. Threats!

She had me by the short hairs and she knew it!

When I realized, and tried to get away, it was too late. Tried the fading approach, the cold turkey. Didn't matter, the threats followed. Finally told her if she feels groggy, leap. She did.

Now, can we get back to our normally scheduled program?

CatC. You saved yourself her hook and con game. Consider yourself lucky!

Yet you were up her ass for how long? Throwing dollars and doughnutz at her like a lottery winner in a cheap strip joint?

You bash all aspects of this chick, yet were so enamored you were willing to risk everything? Hmmmmm, bizarre.... No?

I, for one, don't really see it from Reapers posts. I see him clubbing you like a kewpie doll everytime you bring up her name. But bashing you is not White knighting her.

Which BTW seems like every post someone mentions a negative thing about another provider, YOU bring it all back to VB.... Like EVERY time.... Seriously dude, the irony is strong with you.

Nobody, and I mean like totally, completely, and in its ENTIRETY.... 'NOBODY' has mentioned her name here in MONTHS.... Except you.... Then once the discussion falls down that black hole, yes of course others mention her name in regards to 'that' discussion.... Which, ultimately was spurned on by you, towards her.

Anything anyone says bad about a provider, lately. You spin it like a broken record.
We get it. You have been left a broken, battered shell of a man. Blame her...mmmm kay!

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Peace.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-04-16, 21:14
Well, she is certainly NOT thin!

And doesn't smell as nice as the thin ones. Yuk.

You saved yourself from her clutches. She should be 95 for the half, 140 for the full. These saps paying 280 for the rushed hour are crazy! Clearly, not worth it! I used to get 250 for 2 hours, I was grandfathered in. Then she needed to get more so upped her rates. That's around the time I started to distance from her.

Many other talent out there that are more worth it that don't charge that kind of premium.

Happy hunting!

Holy shit! Snake, you're getting killed. I wish I had seen her. She was going to see me for a buck and a half, we just never could find an agreeable time, that was a hh! I think, anyway, I wanted to see her because of the positive reviews. She never was really my type. I prefer, brunettes with small tits and on the thin side. But, all the girls are raising the donations, negotiations are becoming a thing of the past. Peace gentleman and keep on thinking free, Y'all are a riot! Like the Jackie Gleason show!
PS tip for wannabe cheap skates, early morning just before they have to pay the bill....lol

Loki Pk
04-05-16, 00:31
Now, can we get back to our normally scheduled program?

I guess THIS is our regularly scheduled program?

You saved yourself from her clutches!As far as anyone else can tell YOU and apparently Mtnliving are the only ones 'caught' in her 'web' *snicker* ;).

You don't give Cetacean or 100 other guys the credit they deserve. Is she some mystical bewitching Valkyrie who spun her magical spell upon any man who gazed upon her? Or inhales her buttsmell according to you?

Seriously.

Show some spine jellyman.

PK.

Rdavis1972
04-05-16, 06:52

You saved yourself from her clutches. She should be 95 for the half, 140 for the full. These saps paying 280 for the rushed hour are crazy! Clearly, not worth it! I used to get 250 for 2 hours, I was grandfathered in. Then she needed to get more so upped her rates. That's around the time I started to distance from her.

Many other talent out there that are more worth it that don't charge that kind of premium.

Happy hunting!I've been trying really hard to stay in the bleachers on this since I really don't have a dog in this fight at all. I need to ask however, If she was so awful why would you continually keep paying this "fat", "smelly" pig of a provider $250? Sounds to me like she was REALLY good, until you had a falling out.

Member #5120
04-05-16, 08:10

Happy hunting!You say there are many others out there. Then why not write a review about them. You say you are on here to share but I never see a review about anyone else.

Member #5120
04-05-16, 08:22

Happy hunting!For someone who professes to be here to inform please share some info on some other people. I should say share some truthful reviews on here, unlike the other site where you got banned.

Just saying.

Member #5120
04-05-16, 08:23
I've been trying really hard to stay in the bleachers on this since I really don't have a dog in this fight at all. I need to ask however, If she was so awful why would you continually keep paying this "fat", "smelly" pig of a provider $250? Sounds to me like she was REALLY good, until you had a falling out.You hit the nail on the head. He might be more believable if he actually made sense. Obviously he carried a torch for her more than anyone else why else spend so much for so long.

As far as her blackmailing him how do we know he was not stalking her and would not leave her alone and when he would not she had to take drastic action. Now am I saying this is true, no but.

One must look at all possibilities. Why else carry a torch and then suddenly they are the worst in the world. I'm just saying.

Snake Pliskin1
04-05-16, 08:42
Again, for the very last time. The THREATS!

Until you've been in that situation, you have no idea what it's like.

Now this horse has been kicked and it's definitely dead. Onward.

I've been trying really hard to stay in the bleachers on this since I really don't have a dog in this fight at all. I need to ask however, If she was so awful why would you continually keep paying this "fat", "smelly" pig of a provider $250? Sounds to me like she was REALLY good, until you had a falling out.

Snake Pliskin1
04-05-16, 09:01
Not sure about the buttsmell thing, PlowKing! You banged her, you tell us.

For what it's worth, I can recall when you banged her, she told me all about it like she did many others including personal details which I would never share.

Seriously, just Mtn and I? Dude, If my old handle was still active on the other site, I'd be more that happy to share PM's from other poor victims. If Mtn were on this site, I'm sure he'd share as well.

Counting he and I, there are 7 total that I am aware of.

Once again, a few:

The dude who faked his own death by cancer to get away from her. He owns funeral homes in the Utica area.

The dude she took for over 50 k.

The dude who she outed to his ex spouse on facebook with pictures of his unit in her mouth.

The other two, I gave my word I wouldn't say anything.

Mtn and myself.

There was one other minor one who "fronted" her 1300 for her car that she suddenly cut off and blocked once she got her car.

SP over and out!!

I guess THIS is our regularly scheduled program?

As far as anyone else can tell YOU and apparently Mtnliving are the only ones 'caught' in her 'web' *snicker* ;).

You don't give Cetacean or 100 other guys the credit they deserve. Is she some mystical bewitching Valkyrie who spun her magical spell upon any man who gazed upon her? Or inhales her buttsmell according to you?

Seriously.

Show some spine jellyman.

PK.

Loki Pk
04-05-16, 11:27
Not sure about the buttsmell thing, PlowKing! You banged her, you tell us.

For what it's worth, I can recall when you banged her, she told me all about it like she did many others including personal details which I would never share.

Seriously, just Mtn and I? Dude, If my old handle was still active on the other site, I'd be more that happy to share PM's from other poor victims. If Mtn were on this site, I'm sure he'd share as well.

Counting he and I, there are 7 total that I am aware of.

Once again, a few:

The dude who faked his own death by cancer to get away from her. He owns funeral homes in the Utica area.

The dude she took for over 50 k.

The dude who she outed to his ex spouse on facebook with pictures of his unit in her mouth.

The other two, I gave my word I wouldn't say anything.

Mtn and myself.

There was one other minor one who "fronted" her 1300 for her car that she suddenly cut off and blocked once she got her car.

SP over and out!!Dude, you are BY FAR the dumbest motherfucker of all time.

YOU are the one crying buttsmell.

I banged her ONE time, 4 yrs ago and then NEVER had contact with her again. If she ran her mouth to you about that ONE SINGLE meeting, which BTW didn't happen at my home or at any of my properties, HOW IS THAT NOT A RED FLAG for YOU!?

Personally, I don't give a fuck as I have nothing to lose. I never tell these chicks the truth about me or my affairs. I never see them at my home. And If you kept pouring money into that black hole, THATS YOUR FAULT, NOT HERS!! YOURS!

Threats? If a hooker can threaten you, you have played the game all wrong. LIVE WITH IT!

You are only telling half the story when you play this sad drama over and over. Aren't you going to tell them about the florida trip and the jewelry and all the other bullshit you spent on her? Was that before or after the 'threats'?

Frankly, enough is enough. Your so fucking stupid... yet you are doing the same thing again and when it all goes bad with the flavor of the week, are you going to cry the 'fuck and leave' mantra again?

Go tell it on the mountain you sissy bit-ch, the rest of us tired of this song long ago.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-05-16, 13:19
Onward PlowKing!

Dude, you are BY FAR the dumbest motherfucker of all time.

YOU are the one crying buttsmell.

I banged her ONE time, 4 yrs ago and then NEVER had contact with her again. If she ran her mouth to you about that ONE SINGLE meeting, which BTW didn't happen at my home or at any of my properties, HOW IS THAT NOT A RED FLAG for YOU!?

Personally, I don't give a fuck as I have nothing to lose. I never tell these chicks the truth about me or my affairs. I never see them at my home. And If you kept pouring money into that black hole, THATS YOUR FAULT, NOT HERS!! YOURS!

Threats? If a hooker can threaten you, you have played the game all wrong. LIVE WITH IT!

You are only telling half the story when you play this sad drama over and over. Aren't you going to tell them about the florida trip and the jewelry and all the other bullshit you spent on her? Was that before or after the 'threats'?

Frankly, enough is enough. Your so fucking stupid... yet you are doing the same thing again and when it all goes bad with the flavor of the week, are you going to cry the 'fuck and leave' mantra again?

Go tell it on the mountain you sissy bit-ch, the rest of us tired of this song long ago.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-05-16, 16:05
Are you serious?

I was her biggest fan when she relocated across the country to start a new life. I did a resume (experience, a hooker) for her, told her I'd be a reference if she needed, whatever I could to keep her there and out of my hair. Then, of course, her experiment failed and she was back here.

I was able to keep her at bay, mainly because Mtnliving came along in March of that year and distracted her. Once her caught on to her and got rid of her, her focus was back to me. Darn you Mtn!

After trying to ignore her, and finding another gal to toy and hang with, I thought I was successful. Then came a couple weeks before the holidays, my phone is ringing and she asking how to cook a Christmas ham. When I told her I wasn't sure, after 7 calls, she told me she's going to call spouse and ask her. A week later I did a review on another lady that set her off, and shortly after, the other shoe dropped.

And if I were stalking her, then why did she show up at my house one Saturday / Sunday morning at 145 am knocking at my door? Why? In her words, "you're ignoring me so I'm showing up at your door. ".

Dude, you are dumber than I thought to even consider anything she has to say as truth. For being her friend and white knight, you certainly are digging and I'm more than happy to share. You keep asking, I'll keep sharing.

At this time, I'm done with this topic. PlowKing, love you still bro, and Reaper, you too.

P.S., one more time. I hung around with her from October -August. That's when I started to catch on to her ways. Come September, I was out after she shared with me what she did to Phalanx57 (other site) with his spouse on Facebook.

Muah!

SP.

Can't make this stuff up, just not possible!

You hit the nail on the head. He might be more believable if he actually made sense. Obviously he carried a torch for her more than anyone else why else spend so much for so long.

As far as her blackmailing him how do we know he was not stalking her and would not leave her alone and when he would not she had to take drastic action. Now am I saying this is true, no but.

One must look at all possibilities. Why else carry a torch and then suddenly they are the worst in the world. I'm just saying.

Matt574
04-05-16, 20:52
I'm sure I don't speak solely for myself when I say I can't hear enough about this woman! So much so that I hope the administrator creates a new board solely devoted to comments about Veronica Boyt. I never met her or had a desire to see her but I feel like she's become part of my life. Over and over and over and over.

Snake- no one f-king cares. Period.

Everyone else. Who f-king cares if Snake is obsessed? Let him rant ffs. Maybe its therapeutic and if not who gives a rat's ass.

Snake Pliskin1
04-05-16, 21:37
You are so wrong, Reaper cares. He can't seem to keep his comments to himself.

I make one mention of her name and Reap goes off. Then I volley, then he and so on.

Watch, he won't be able to leave this alone.

I wind him up, he spins around. Quite funny.

As for PlowKing, ah, he comments on everything anyway.

This all started because someone mentioned a butt munch. I commented about her foul odor. Reap sees it and goes off, like always.

I'm sure I don't speak solely for myself when I say I can't hear enough about this woman! So much so that I hope the administrator creates a new board solely devoted to comments about Veronica Boyt. I never met her or had a desire to see her but I feel like she's become part of my life. Over and over and over and over.

Snake- no one f-king cares. Period.

Everyone else. Who f-king cares if Snake is obsessed? Let him rant ffs. Maybe its therapeutic and if not who gives a rat's ass.

Member #5120
04-06-16, 12:31
You are so wrong, Reaper cares. He can't seem to keep his comments to himself.

I make one mention of her name and Reap goes off. Then I volley, then he and so on.

Watch, he won't be able to leave this alone.

I wind him up, he spins around. Quite funny.

As for PlowKing, ah, he comments on everything anyway.

This all started because someone mentioned a butt munch. I commented about her foul odor. Reap sees it and goes off, like always.You really are some kind of stupid. For someone who is supposed to be smart you are pretty stupid. Is this what you consider going off.

We get it.

If that is going off then I guess I did. Not. All anyone on here has said is bring up something else. You bring everything back to that. As far as winding me up you still don't get it do you.

Read the posts, you are the one that gets riled up. Myself I could care less. This is entertainment for me. You are the one who goes off on tangents and rehashing all the crap. You don't even.

Know you post anymore. You be ring up smell and then post that you don't know what Loki was talking about.

Snake Pliskin1
04-06-16, 20:01
Dude.

You need to watch 8 Mile, the final battles.

You say the same thing over and over!

Your volley.

Oh yea, how is the pimping or managing or handling going? You having fun?

You really are some kind of stupid. For someone who is supposed to be smart you are pretty stupid. Is this what you consider going off.

We get it.

If that is going off then I guess I did. Not. All anyone on here has said is bring up something else. You bring everything back to that. As far as winding me up you still don't get it do you.

Read the posts, you are the one that gets riled up. Myself I could care less. This is entertainment for me. You are the one who goes off on tangents and rehashing all the crap. You don't even.

Know you post anymore. You be ring up smell and then post that you don't know what Loki was talking about.

Snake Pliskin1
04-06-16, 20:05
If I want a date with your hooker, do I contact you, her pimp or her?

You really are some kind of stupid. For someone who is supposed to be smart you are pretty stupid. Is this what you consider going off.

We get it.

Snake Pliskin1
04-07-16, 12:09
How is it bashing by saying what I prefer or not? Exactly!

You just like taking any opportunity to bash me! But that's cool man.

Bye love!

With your snide / negative fucking remarks about Stacy's " crew " ! Have you actually seen Sheila or just jumping at the opportunity to bash her? Your obsession to attack / bash / slander providers is really annoying and just make you look like an ass. GROW UP ALREADY!!

Quail
04-07-16, 15:08
You mostly express your likes / dislikes only about certain providers that you seem to have a grudge about, NOT every provider that advertises on backpage, eccie, or usasexguide. I have over the many years that I've been a member of the sites encouraged and welcomed participation from other members (except YOU!) . And I fully realize the YMMV issue. And there are many members, including newer members as well as long tenured or senior members, that I read, appreciate, respect, believe, and trust their comments and reviews. BUT NOT a lying sack of shit like you or any of you other current or previous handles / identities. It all comes down to CREDIBILITY - I have it - you don't and never will !

How is it bashing by saying what I prefer or not? Exactly!

You just like taking any opportunity to bash me! But that's cool man.

Bye love!

With your snide / negative fucking remarks about Stacy's " crew " ! Have you actually seen Sheila or just jumping at the opportunity to bash her? Your obsession to attack / bash / slander providers is really annoying and just make you look like an ass. GROW UP ALREADY!!

Snake Pliskin1
04-07-16, 17:54
Right. The King of embellished reviews.

Please. You speak highly of this crew run by a pimp because you get discounts for your bullshit posts and reviews.

Funny, you're the only one who gives them positive reviews. Especially the one who just had a kid. Clearly not GFE but for you she was. Ok.

Quail
04-07-16, 20:57

Please. You speak highly of this crew run by a pimp because you get discounts for your bullshit posts and reviews.

Funny, you're the only one who gives them positive reviews. Especially the one who just had a kid. Clearly not GFE but for you she was. Ok.

I do NOT and never did get discounts from any of Stacy's " crew " as you refer to them as. As for why I get GFE and others don't (according to you) , maybe it's because I don't treat women like shit and have always tried to be respectful for all the years I've been participating. But the real reason I get GFE is because I'm so fucking cute! Just ask them. LOL.

WarrenAJeffers
04-08-16, 21:58

Funny, you're the only one who gives them positive reviews. Especially the one who just had a kid. Clearly not GFE but for you she was. Ok.Sorry. I don't get the Big Bird reference.

Rdavis1972
04-09-16, 06:28
Sorry. I don't get the Big Bird reference.I had assumed that Big Bird was a weak play on the name Quail. A quail of course being a bird. I'm sure snake had this epiphany after using a Big Bird reference in another unrelated post earlier in the week.

Snake Pliskin1
04-09-16, 08:54
You got it!

I hear he looks like big bird too!!

I had assumed that Big Bird was a weak play on the name Quail. A quail of course being a bird. I'm sure snake had this epiphany after using a Big Bird reference in another unrelated post earlier in the week.

Snake Pliskin1
04-09-16, 09:05
Reaper and Big Bird, where are you two boys? Pretty quiet around here.

Loki Pk
04-09-16, 12:47
Reaper and Big Bird, where are you two boys? Pretty quiet around here.Why not use one of your shill handles to talk to yourself.

I'm sure EGrayUpstate doesn't have enough points or attention yet. Why not use that one more?

Better yet, Why don't we all bail, and you can use all of your 15 handles to argue and converse.

You have enough handles to start your own forum, so go on and enjoy. ]The rest of us have had enough.

Enjoy the crickets you sorry excuse for a man.

That's all your ever going to get again.

PK.

Cetacean
04-09-16, 14:46
Good move PK, this person thrives on attention. His put downs of members and providers feeds his insatiable ego. Making others feel uncomfortable or angry is his stock and trade. The German language has a word for it, schadenfreude. He's in serious need of a psychiatrist and counseling to treat his anti-social personality disorder. He reincarnated himself using various handles in a futile attempt to con people, the only one he's conning is himself.

Snake Pliskin1
04-09-16, 16:30
Haha!

Love you guys.

You are off base big time, PlowKing!

Good move PK, this person thrives on attention. His put downs of members and providers feeds his insatiable ego. Making others feel uncomfortable or angry is his stock and trade. The German language has a word for it, schadenfreude. He's in serious need of a psychiatrist and counseling to treat his anti-social personality disorder. He reincarnated himself using various handles in a futile attempt to con people, the only one he's conning is himself.

Why not use one of your shill handles to talk to yourself.

I'm sure EGrayUpstate doesn't have enough points or attention yet. Why not use that one more?

Better yet, Why don't we all bail, and you can use all of your 15 handles to argue and converse.

You have enough handles to start your own forum, so go on and enjoy. ]The rest of us have had enough.

Enjoy the crickets you sorry excuse for a man.

That's all your ever going to get again.

PK.

KiraXXX
04-10-16, 15:55
I do NOT and never did get discounts from any of Stacy's " crew " as you refer to them as. As for why I get GFE and others don't (according to you) , maybe it's because I don't treat women like shit and have always tried to be respectful for all the years I've been participating. But the real reason I get GFE is because I'm so fucking cute! Just ask them. LOL.Quail is deff a goodlooking highly skilled, sensual, sexy, intellectual, multi talented man. I know I love seeing him. And would spend as much time w him as his time permits me to. He is a respectable GENTLEMAN! Thats why the ladies go out of their way to please and accomodate his every whim! Learn a lesson from a REAL man.

Snake Pliskin1
04-10-16, 17:11
Really?

Hhmmm.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with his wallet either. LOL.

Quail is deff a goodlooking highly skilled, sensual, sexy, intellectual, multi talented man. I know I love seeing him. And would spend as much time w him as his time permits me to. He is a respectable GENTLEMAN! Thats why the ladies go out of their way to please and accomodate his every whim! Learn a lesson from a REAL man.

Rdavis1972
04-11-16, 06:47
Really?

Hhmmm.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with his wallet either. LOL.You mean she only treats him special because he PAYS HER? Excuse me while I act shocked here for a minute. I thought that was just the business.

Quail
04-11-16, 07:46
You mean she only treats him special because he PAYS HER? Excuse me while I act shocked here for a minute. I thought that was just the business.Wow. What a revelation to me! I really always thought that women half my age (or more) spend time with me just because they think I'm cute and they are attracted to 66 year old men with white hair and a white goatee. LOL.

Snake Pliskin1
04-11-16, 08:46
I was being a wise ass. She made it sound like he's special and I had to remind her that a handful of cash will get anyone some time.

You mean she only treats him special because he PAYS HER? Excuse me while I act shocked here for a minute. I thought that was just the business.

Quail
04-11-16, 15:35
I was being a wise ass. She made it sound like he's special and I had to remind her that a handful of cash will get anyone some time.But I think that some providers just may NOT accept your call or your money because of your reputation on the escort sites under whatever name you may be using.

Dave518
04-11-16, 16:19
I have a suggestion. - Start another thread titled "No Shows" . Let us list providers That for one reason or another have left us hanging. Or forced to pursue "Plan be". By listing in one place it would be a quick reference, rather than trusting our memory. Or spending way to much time checking back posts. - Thanks. Dave.

Loki Pk
04-11-16, 18:34
I was being a wise ass. She made it sound like he's special and I had to remind her that a handful of cash will get anyone some time.Yeah, that's what happened. You NEEDED to remind HER.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-11-16, 20:05
Show me a hook that turns down cash.

Never going to happen!

Snake Pliskin1
04-11-16, 20:20
Reaper get his little hand slapped? Poor baby.

Loki Pk
04-12-16, 11:58
Of course it starts to rain when my wife goes out of town. On the prowl for the week, will let you all know if I find anything noteworthy.Seriously Frank,

Could you just stick with one fucking handle?

Just so all you other fellas know EGrayUpstate is SnakePliskin/ Frank Pierce / Scroggy / Treebark / Eddilewis / SamDavis etc.

All one and the same. Don't be fooled by this asshole.

Enough is enough you fucking freak!

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-12-16, 13:17
Dude, you are so wrong. Egray is not me.

Have one your moderator buddies check the IP address. You will be very surprised, to see that they are different. Just back off on the guy, will you? You can't be any more wrong than you are right now, Plow King.

CC is back on the other site. He's on top of this stuff.

But hey, guess what? Tree bark will be back in May.

Seriously Frank,

Just so all you other fellas know EGrayUpstate is SnakePliskin/ Frank Pierce / Scroggy / Treebark / Eddilewis / SamDavis etc.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-12-16, 21:19
Marshall Mathers, Victor, Burt Snow, Hulio Plex, Eddie12148, Mtnliving, and all the others.

Plow King.

Seriously Frank,

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-12-16, 21:42
Psst.

Love you big boy!

Loki Pk
04-13-16, 00:13
One of the consequences of pissing off providers is they tend to remember the real assholes.

Someone remembers you, very very well. Oh yes franky boy, they remember like fucking elephants on adderall.

So, enough with your bullshit. Really, just stop. I'm telling you straight up that you ruin it for the majority of hobbyists.

The fake handles. Fake reviews. Constant bullshit. Tell us again great guru, how NOT to be love conned. Oh my fucking Gahd!

How can anyone trust new reviewers or new handles when you just make 5 at a time? And don't play the 'admins checked / trusted IP check' bullshit. Spoofing Ips was old in 2004 so just stop with that drivel.

YOUR dysfunction destroys any element of trust a crowd sourced forum provides. You pretended to be a lawyer and give some chick advice? That shits just power tool material.

I was reading a thread at eccie the other day and 9 of 12 responses were you under different names.

PK.

Loki Pk
04-13-16, 00:19
Marshall Mathers, Victor, Burt Snow, Hulio Plex, Eddie12148, Mtnliving, and all the others.

Plow King.And don't throw eddie12148 in there, asshole.

He may have his own issues but he is NoT you.

Putting him in there to muddy the waters? Drag another in to argue your cause? Some simple fucktards might miss it.

Chess, not checkers boyz.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 02:32
Hey asshole.

I threw Eddie and mtn in because for the longest time you accused them of being me along with many others.

So don't tell me I throw him in, asshole.

Screw you and you seriousness in this "hobby. ".

Perhaps it's you who need to lighten up! It's pay for play and you take way too seriously!

I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks! Got it?

Now back off Baby Huey and blow it out your ass! Dick head!

And providers? Who cares! They care about cold cash, period. For someone who has been doing this as long as you, you certainly are pretty stupid if you this they care about anything other.

I'm done with you, your opinion means nothing.

And don't throw eddie12148 in there, asshole.

Putting him in there to muddy the waters? Drag another in to argue your cause? Some simple fucktards might miss it.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 07:38
Legal advice? Right!

I do recall a post made by you where you clearly stated that one day you're an attorney, a doctor, an accountant, and so on.

So who is the one full of shit? Please. I'd scroll through here and try to find it but I'm not as obsessed as you are to claim someone wrong.

And again, I threw eddie in there because you get this huge hard on trying so hard to prove, most of the time disprove, that any new member is me.

That list goes on and on. And they you find out you're wrong and don't say a word. How does crow taste, dick head?

And if this is chess, you sure do suck at it!!

Take care Plow King!!

And don't throw eddie12148 in there, asshole.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 07:43
Wrong again lard ass!! A network has one IP, and one only!! If going through a wireless router, each device uses the router IP address.

ChicaChaser is on that shit like you at a buffet!!

You really need to take a pill or something to calm the F down. With the size of your body, a heart attack is only a matter of time!!

One of the consequences of pissing off providers is they tend to remember the real assholes.

Someone remembers you, very very well. Oh yes franky boy, they remember like fucking elephants on adderall.

So, enough with your bullshit. Really, just stop. I'm telling you straight up that you ruin it for the majority of hobbyists.

The fake handles. Fake reviews. Constant bullshit. Tell us again great guru, how NOT to be love conned. Oh my fucking Gahd!

How can anyone trust new reviewers or new handles when you just make 5 at a time? And don't play the 'admins checked / trusted IP check' bullshit. Spoofing Ips was old in 2004 so just stop with that drivel.

YOUR dysfunction destroys any element of trust a crowd sourced forum provides. You pretended to be a lawyer and give some chick advice? That shits just power tool material.

I was reading a thread at eccie the other day and 9 of 12 responses were you under different names.

PK.

Ecstasy
04-13-16, 10:06

PK.AMEN.

Hobbyists come here for honest accounts of a provider, they shouldn't have to wade through a bunch of crap to get there.

Loki Pk
04-13-16, 11:49
Wrong again lard ass!! A network has one IP, and one only!! If going through a wireless router, each device uses the router IP address.

ChicaChaser is on that shit like you at a buffet!!

You really need to take a pill or something to calm the F down. With the size of your body, a heart attack is only a matter of time!!First, I am calm.

Second, looks like I hit a nerve. ;)

Third, these guys who run the sites don't spend every waking moment chasing assholes like you around trying to keep it real. So again, PUH-LEEZE! Little kids could spoof an IP if they wanted, so just stop already would you? You have already used and buried a dozen handles, your own actions disprove your own logic.

As EGrayUpstste you posted you practice in litigation. Which you don't http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675201.

Telling tall tales to providers during a session is a simple MO to keep folks off your tail. Telling them lies in a forum they came to for genuine assistance is a totally different story. That just shows how much of an asshole you really are.

And for someone who is so 'good' at 'the game', how is it you are SO gullible to fall for the 'love con' ? and then cry about it like BROKEN RECORD at every....Single.... Opportunity.

I showed YOUR picture to a player 'in the know' and you were identified as EGrayUpstate.
Who is the fool who doesn't know how to play the game?

So you go on with your dumbass self, I'm going to be me. And every time you turn around with your stupid ass bullshit, "I'll be there".

Black Pawn to C5.

PK.

Loki Pk
04-13-16, 11:59
Hey asshole.

I threw Eddie and mtn in because for the longest time you accused them of being me along with many others.

Perhaps it's you who need to lighten up! It's pay for play and you take way too seriously!

And providers? Who cares! They care about cold cash, period. For someone who has been doing this as long as you, you certainly are pretty stupid if you this they care about anything other.

I'm done with you, your opinion means nothing.I love when small minded saplings are SO worked up that they have no other recourse but the Ad hominem attack.

That's how you know you really got under their skin or hit close to the mark.

Who is taking what too seriously here?

Watch Pinocchio dance.....
>>>VERONICA BOYT! <<<
Scares ya doesn't it? Just the mere mention of her name and BOOM! Like a Devil in a Church! ;).

Tell us more Oh great and Powerful Oz.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 14:09
First off creep show, how is it you have my picture? And who is obsessed?

Second, if you showed my picture (the one you beat off to at night), to a hook.

And she claimed egrey is me, she's either lying her ass off, or loves to feed the.

Drama as much as you, or, he's pretty darn good looking and lucky to resemble me!

You are such a joke it's not funny. Again, how is it and why would you have a.

Picture of me? Eh-them. Stalker much?

And Ecstasy, screw you! Tell your pimp you need a little more of your hard earned.

Cash to fix that tooth!

First, I am calm.

Second, looks like I hit a nerve. ;)

Third, these guys who run the sites don't spend every waking moment chasing assholes like you around trying to keep it real. So again, PUH-LEEZE! Little kids could spoof an IP if they wanted, so just stop already would you? You have already used and buried a dozen handles, your own actions disprove your own logic.

As EGrayUpstste you posted you practice in litigation. Which you don't http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675201.

Telling tall tales to providers during a session is a simple MO to keep folks off your tail. Telling them lies in a forum they came to for genuine assistance is a totally different story. That just shows how much of an asshole you really are.

And for someone who is so 'good' at 'the game', how is it you are SO gullible to fall for the 'love con' ? and then cry about it like BROKEN RECORD at every....Single.... Opportunity.

I showed YOUR picture to a player 'in the know' and you were identified as EGrayUpstate.
Who is the fool who doesn't know how to play the game?

So you go on with your dumbass self, I'm going to be me. And every time you turn around with your stupid ass bullshit, "I'll be there".

Black Pawn to C5.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 14:18
Looks like you better get your act together and hope your pimp doesn't see these!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1687970

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1688392

Oh wait, I'm sure Plow King will wonder if they are me! LOL.

AMEN.

Hobbyists come here for honest accounts of a provider, they shouldn't have to wade through a bunch of crap to get there.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 20:26
Looks like your favorite crew is not as good as you like to say they are. Better get on the phone with them and let them know!

LOL.

Looks like you better get your act together and hope your pimp doesn't see these!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1687970

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1688392

Oh wait, I'm sure Plow King will wonder if they are me! LOL.

Snake Pliskin1
04-13-16, 20:29
PlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKing.

Love you bro! Muah.

Member #5120
04-14-16, 08:03
PlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKingPlowKing.

Love you bro! Muah.You really are just like a two year old. I'm surprised somebody hasn't spanked you and put you in the corner. Oh that's right you don't have anyone that's why you come on this board.

Member #5120
04-14-16, 08:10
Hey asshole.

I'm done with you, your opinion means nothing.If you didn't care what anybody thinks why do you get all worked up over everything. Anyone can plainly see how worked up you get (except you). If you didn't care why get so violent in your.

Response. If his opinion means nothing why comment. You really are a sad little man who only has this site for companionship and interaction to make yourself feel important. As most people on here feel you.

Really should seek counseling for your anger issues. You obviously females. Why else spew the venom that you do. Enjoy your day and try to be happy.

Snake Pliskin1
04-14-16, 09:39
Again, just why do you find it necessary to have a pic of me? Stalker!!

And, my fb page, well, I know every single person I have as a friend so you are completely full of shit!!

Dude, you are a 100% creeper!!

And again, once again, egrey is NOT me!! That's how I know you are completely full of 100% shit!!

But you keep thinking the way you do. WOW!! And to think guys are worried about stalker chicks!! You do realize you just admitted to stalking me, right?

WHOA!!

Once again PUH-LEEZE! You know full well those of us who know, know exactly who you are. But you are so fucking stupid you don't even lock down your Facebook page.
I've had a shill friend profile on yours and several other FB pages for going on 2 yrs now.
What? You think your the only one who can play that game? You really are a sorry sack of shit.

I mean for a guy who posts shit across multiple handles on multiple sites to be so sloppy with your personal shit. It's just so pathetic. Sad really.

While having a conversation about the hobby and the assholes in it, a complaint about EGrayU came to light. The girl was totally creeped out by his actions words and behavior. So I said ' is this the guy'? And showed her your pic from your Facebook profile.
She got all pale and said 'OMG! That's him! He is such a fucking freak!' Apparently you left quite an impression.
I've never seen a girl get so viscerally uncomfortable over a pic in my life. She then proceeded to tell me the story of your encounter and how she was almost chewing her leg off to get away from you.

Like I said, the girls always remember the assholes! And boy o boy do some of these chicks remember you!
EVERYTHING about you is the opposite of how people should be. How they live their life. Treat other people. The way you think about and behave towards providers is entirely contrary to how one should be.

The worst part is, your dysfunctional mindset is so deep you think your so cool. And the truth is you are anything but.

At this point, I just feel sorry for you.

Black bishop pawn to f4.

PK.

Quail
04-14-16, 10:38
Snake / Frank et al. On both sites you appear to be attacking some of the longest tenured, most respected, most believable members who easily can see through your bullshit posts, reviews & lies. Maybe a few of the newer members have in the past believed anything you have posted under your multiple handles, but even they know you're an ass. As I've told you before, you need some professional help. These sites were, and still are, set up for members to share " honest " opinions and comments about this lifestyle that we all enjoy. I myself would much rather participate in a site that doesn't include you (all of your phony handles) - but it appears that you just won't go away! As other respected members have suggested, we should just try to completely ignore you and any & all of your posts. BUT as much as I wish that would work, you continue to post fake reviews and lies that may affect the reputation and business of providers. I just cannot allow myself to sit back and see you do that. So rest assured that your favorite " big bird " here will continue to challenge you.

Have a wonderful day Snake / Frank / Scroggy.

Loki Pk
04-14-16, 12:15
Again, just why do you find it necessary to have a pic of me? Stalker!!

And, my fb page, well, I know every single person I have as a friend so you are completely full of shit!! <<<WRONG <<<

Dude, you are a 100% creeper!!

And again, once again, egrey is NOT me!! That's how I know you are completely full of 100% shit!!

But you keep thinking the way you do. WOW!! And to think guys are worried about stalker chicks!! You do realize you just admitted to stalking me, right?

WHOA!!You ARE EgrayUpstate. And you can protest all you want but I have now verified it with ANOTHER hobbyist who knows you personally. So just put that shit back up your ass where you found it.

Kind of like the wooden spoon should be 'up' your ass right?

Now go and get yer shinebox Fanky-boy!

I know you'll recognize the picture;).

And if you keep leaving the glass sliding door open by the pool, you make it too easy for me. Those dogs are far too friendly to strangers.

Sleep tight sissy.

I'm like fucking Santa Claus, I see you when your sleeping.

PK.

Member #5729
04-14-16, 12:45
You ARE EgrayUpstate. And you can protest all you want but I have now verified it with ANOTHER hobbyist who knows you personally. So just put that shit back up your ass where you found it.

And if you keep leaving the glass sliding door open by the pool, you make it too easy for me. Those dogs are far too friendly to strangers.

Sleep tight sissy.

PK.Wait, what? I'm just seeing all this. I've never had an issue with any provider and mostly stick to SW's for BBBJ's only. I rarely visit anyone else. I am about as vanilla as they come when it comes to any sort of service and would not be interested in any encounter that would leave such a bad taste or feeling in anyone's mouth.

It's gotten to the point where I would be willing to meet at like a starbucks or something (or do whatever I need to do verification wise) so you can see I am not this guy and am actually just some 29 year old random guy who happens to enjoy the same hobby. I've never caused a single problem in this community whatsoever. If any provider is equating my name to him it's because he is taking this and running with it.

And my advice in eccie was spot on because it's my actual job, confirmed by another poster in that thread. So, whatever I need to do to verify with you otherwise that I am not him let me know. As soon as you see me or even talk to me, it will be obvious I am as much a victim of all this as anyone.

Snake Pliskin1
04-14-16, 17:57
It's about time you showed up EG.

Good luck convincing this asshole you are not me and I am not you. Although I'm sure you realize how much of a freak he is!!

Pass the popcorn, it's getting entertaining in here.

Wait, what? I'm just seeing all this. I've never had an issue with any provider and mostly stick to SW's for BBBJ's only. I rarely visit anyone else. I am about as vanilla as they come when it comes to any sort of service and would not be interested in any encounter that would leave such a bad taste or feeling in anyone's mouth.

It's gotten to the point where I would be willing to meet at like a starbucks or something (or do whatever I need to do verification wise) so you can see I am not this guy and am actually just some 29 year old random guy who happens to enjoy the same hobby. I've never caused a single problem in this community whatsoever. If any provider is equating my name to him it's because he is taking this and running with it.

And my advice in eccie was spot on because it's my actual job, confirmed by another poster in that thread. So, whatever I need to do to verify with you otherwise that I am not him let me know. As soon as you see me or even talk to me, it will be obvious I am as much a victim of all this as anyone.

Snake Pliskin1
04-14-16, 17:58
And you are a major league creep!!

You ARE EgrayUpstate. And you can protest all you want but I have now verified it with ANOTHER hobbyist who knows you personally. So just put that shit back up your ass where you found it.

Sleep tight sissy.

PK.

Snake Pliskin1
04-14-16, 19:47
Cannot wait for the post after this meeting! Wonder if your lard mouth will run as much and if you'll actually admit your huge mistake!

And Egray, I'm not running with anything. This whole thing is Plow Kings personal crusade and agenda. Trust, you won't be the last he accuses and beats up on. It took months for Mtnliving to convince lard ass.

I'm just sorry you got pulled into his self created, whatever one chooses to call it.

Please keep us posted PK, we want to know what crow tastes like!

And, for what's it's worth, I'm not so sure why anyone feels they have to prove anything to anyone on a hooker board! But PK loves the attention and self righteous whatever.

Plow King for President of the Albany hookers.

Iggy for vice.

Big Bird for Secretary of State.

What a joke!

Entirely untrue. The discussion and verification process began long before I took this to the open board. I actually waited for a second ID
from a different independent party BEFORE I took this here.

Both people have nothing / little to do with this board or eccie. Nor do they have a motive to ID treebark as EgrayUpstate....
Showed them a pic from your facebook page and 100% you.

Confirmed by another poster? Now your just making shit up.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1058025304#post1058025304 << nomad soldier filming thread.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1675201 <<<kayleeMarie.

Nowhere in EITHER thread does somebody confirm anything.
Do you mean.

Nomad soldier quotes -..."don't care about legalities, there is nothing legal about this hobby so don't pretend to be a back alley lawyer. Your embarassing yourself".?

Here you quoted WIKI?... And an 8 yrold Slate.com article?... Oh the humanity!

Or TwominuteTim quotes -- "This is good advice. I also concur that your best course of action is to file a claim against the estate, even if you have a weak case it could tie up the legal process long enough to force the women into a settlement with you of some sort.

Which any good lawyer would know is total bullshit. TOTAL... BULLSHIT.
I won't even bother going on with that.

Treebark=frankpierce=Scroggy12=Snakepliskin=EgrayUpstate. Two people ID'd that picture as the man who claims to be EGrayUpstate.

I'll meet you at the time and place we discussed. Then we will just see what we'll see.

PK.