PDA

View Full Version : Swinger Clubs

Asianplvr
06-12-13, 13:46
I think the topic of Swingers deserve their own thread. Grjack72 has a couple good links to get us started.

The only swinger place I know of is.

http://www.meetingplacemichigan.com/home.html

In Paw Paw. There is also Club616 that does regular parties at a hotel (you'll have to google their site). I've been to both, and the quality at 616 is superior to the other, but both are a lot of fun.I for one, would like to hear more details of visits made.

Asianplvr
06-13-13, 15:29
I for one, would like to hear more details of visits made.Any details from those who have participated? I. E. How many people attend, ratio of guy:girl, quality of members, etc.

Grjack72
06-15-13, 12:31
Any details from those who have participated? I. E. How many people attend, ratio of guy:girl, quality of members, etc.At The Meeting Place the times I've been there, there were usually 30-50 people or so. Saturday nights tend to be the busiest nights, and especially on a holiday weekend. They are a couples club, and only allow a few singles (mainly women) in. Age range was everywhere between 18 up to the very old. The main floor has tables, dance floor, refreshment area (they provide mixers, but it's byob). Off to the side are lockers, hot tub, more tables, etc. Upstairs are the bedrooms and "activity rooms" with things like swings, glory holes, play rooms, etc. Everyone I met was very nice and respectful. Clicked with a few people each time, and spent some quality time in the hot tub and upstairs.

The 616 event I went to was fun. Probably 40 couples and it is usually held at a local hotel (forget the name, but 96 & plainfield). Age ranges go from 18-old, but I'd guess most to be in their 20s and 30s. Usually people are better dressed than at the Meeting Place, and it's more social at first. Dance floor, DJ, dinner / snacks, BYOB. They usually get a block of rooms for guests who wish to stay. VERY sexy atmosphere, and a lot of the people are dressed to kill.

Asianplvr
06-15-13, 14:55
At The Meeting Place the times I've been there, there were usually 30-50 people or so. Saturday nights tend to be the busiest nights, and especially on a holiday weekend. They are a couples club, and only allow a few singles (mainly women) in. Age range was everywhere between 18 up to the very old. The main floor has tables, dance floor, refreshment area (they provide mixers, but it's byob). Off to the side are lockers, hot tub, more tables, etc. Upstairs are the bedrooms and "activity rooms" with things like swings, glory holes, play rooms, etc. Everyone I met was very nice and respectful. Clicked with a few people each time, and spent some quality time in the hot tub and upstairs.

The 616 event I went to was fun. Probably 40 couples and it is usually held at a local hotel (forget the name, but 96 & plainfield). Age ranges go from 18-old, but I'd guess most to be in their 20s and 30s. Usually people are better dressed than at the Meeting Place, and it's more social at first. Dance floor, DJ, dinner / snacks, BYOB. They usually get a block of rooms for guests who wish to stay. VERY sexy atmosphere, and a lot of the people are dressed to kill.Thanks very much for the added details. It's something I've been interested in but never took the plunge. I've visited the links you provided in hopes to get a better understanding. The Meeting Place seems to except single males with 1 year paid fee ($60) and door fee.

I keep thinking about an article I read many years ago about "The Vault" in New York. One massive club for sex. I have no idea if it's still around but sounds like one hell of an orgy.

Grjack72
06-22-13, 19:17
Thanks very much for the added details. It's something I've been interested in but never took the plunge. I've visited the links you provided in hopes to get a better understanding. The Meeting Place seems to except single males with 1 year paid fee ($60) and door fee.

I keep thinking about an article I read many years ago about "The Vault" in New York. One massive club for sex. I have no idea if it's still around but sounds like one hell of an orgy.Good luck if you go. One nice thing about TMP is that if you can find someone to go with you (I threw an ad up on CL for a woman to go with me and had someone in a couple days) , you can just register as a couple. They don't (or didn't then anyways) check I'd, so fake name is fine, and if you are a couple, you can opt to split the membership fee across 4 visits. If you never go back again, then you aren't out the full price at least. Decent people there, you won't find Brad and Angelina usually (some exceptions) , but real folks.

Asianplvr
06-22-13, 23:22
Good luck if you go. One nice thing about TMP is that if you can find someone to go with you (I threw an ad up on CL for a woman to go with me and had someone in a couple days) , you can just register as a couple. They don't (or didn't then anyways) check I'd, so fake name is fine, and if you are a couple, you can opt to split the membership fee across 4 visits. If you never go back again, then you aren't out the full price at least. Decent people there, you won't find Brad and Angelina usually (some exceptions) , but real folks.Thanks for the input. Interesting idea placing an ad on Craigslist. It's kind of a complicated task when a monger has a S. O.

Ford1275
02-04-15, 12:59
I found a fwb that would like to have a threesome or maybe more. She's fit small chest, early twenty, nice ass and allows most but Greek and no water sports. Wanted to see if anyone from the site may have an interest in something like that. She's down on her luck and I figured between us if we get a place and throw in some small donation we could have her all day long. If interested pm me. P.S. No bi stuff not my thing. To each there own just not my cup of tea.

DireVolf
02-06-15, 21:36
I found a fwb that would like to have a threesome or maybe more. She's fit small chest, early twenty, nice ass and allows most but Greek and no water sports. Wanted to see if anyone from the site may have an interest in something like that. She's down on her luck and I figured between us if we get a place and throw in some small donation we could have her all day long. If interested pm me. P.S. No bi stuff not my thing. To each there own just not my cup of tea.I'm Interested depending on looks, pm me the details if still interested.

Bopa1
05-15-23, 19:35
I'm Interested depending on looks, pm me the details if still interested.Only 2 f for me and I'm not a spring chicken 😎.