PDA

View Full Version : Spinners

Hiho07
06-11-13, 01:15
Hi guys. I am an older guy with an average size weapon. Providers like Joon, Paula are just too big for me. I need spinners like Thai Skye, Monica that do bb. Are.

There other spinners (on the petite size) that do bb? Just wondering. What her name at 321 is a tiny spinner but her. Is just too shallow even for a guy.

Like me. Chanel at Seven is perfect but there is only one Chanel right?

Yung Evr
06-11-13, 02:53
Here is your answer:

Horny Lisa

Originally Posted by Member #3973 [View Original Post]

Went to 321 to see if Ginger was available since I have had a couple of great sessions with her. She was busy, but Lisa, one of my ATF were there and available. She is s sexy little thing, and her energy and enthusian is amazing. I have never had a boring session with her.

Went there last night and Lisa was as horny as I've never seen before although I visit quite regularly. Must have been slow or got her at the right time. Even after she came twice, she didn't want me to pull out my weapon to change position. Grabbed my ass and begged to keep on pumping which I gladly did until she came again.

May not be the best looking around, but can fk and allows 2nd or 3rd unloading if you can muster the energy to do so. I get more satisfaction after the second or third pop, will repeat.

Shopaholick
07-10-13, 01:55
Lots of spinners to choose from nowadays. Here's a few lists of some choice rib cage showing, sucked in stomachs, slim waists, bony armed, chicken legged, stick figure spinners. Looks are subjective, and so are some guy's definition of a spinner, so I'm gona list any girl who has been referred to as a spinner at least more than a couple times in reviews.

-

SWAT = Spinners With Ass & Tits:

Not many members of the SWAT Team. Not to mention Angel will be gone soon and Honey is the snow leopard of the AMP scene.

Honey at Ginza.

Angel at SunFlower.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa (borderline SWAT since she's got ass, but her Bs are on the smaller side)

-

SWB = Spinners With Boobs:

Julie at Nirvana (only works on weekends)

Jina at Tokyo Spa (M. I. A.)

Sara at Tokyo Spa.

Mini at VIP.

Yura at Roses.

Aki at Roses.

Tanya at 5 Star.

Apple at MayFlower.

-

SPINNERS:

Yuki at Tokyo Spa.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa.

Kitty at Secret.

Hera at Golden Queen.

Jio at Golden Queen.

Annie at Golden Queen.

Ruru at Roses.

Gigi at VIP.

Lala at China Doll Spa.

Sayumi at MayFlower.

Cherry / Lisa at 321.

-

Please add to the list if there were any I missed. Now go and fuck'um all!

Member #4374
07-10-13, 05:39
My favorite Spinner With Ass & Tits was Miki / Hana of Nirvana, Ichiban. (She didn't have ass that can compare to these big watermelon asses out there, but she had a pretty good ass for an Asian chick). And I have been unable to find a replacement for her. (She gone forever in Georgia running her own massage place). I think I like 40-peated with her. She had kind of a coldness to her, but she was just so damn hot lookin' I couldn't get enough especially at her first run at Nirvana.

Just a regular spinner, Yuki at Tokyo Spa is a good go to girl for me. (Though I get tired of her fake moaning. All U Chinese girls out there cut it out with the fake moaning).

Shopaholick
07-10-13, 08:41
My favorite Spinner With Ass & Tits was Miki / Hana of Nirvana, Ichiban. (She didn't have ass that can compare to these big watermelon asses out there, but she had a pretty good ass for an Asian chick). And I have been unable to find a replacement for her. (She gone forever in Georgia running her own massage place). I think I like 40-peated with her. She had kind of a coldness to her, but she was just so damn hot lookin' I couldn't get enough especially at her first run at Nirvana.

Just a regular spinner, Yuki at Tokyo Spa is a good go to girl for me. (Though I get tired of her fake moaning. All U Chinese girls out there cut it out with the fake moaning).Can't believe I forgot about another rare SWAT. One of the most spinnerlicious specimens to be spermified. The apple bottomed one herself, Apple / Sky at GQ. Like Honey and Angel, when it comes to petite spinner perfection, Apple is head and shoulders, ass & tits above majority spinners.

I agree Yuki at Tokyo is a good go to spinner fo sho.

Damn. I missed out on Hana / Miki. I've never had her but she is always in the conversation when talking about the best spinners.

Member #3973
07-10-13, 21:42
Can't believe I forgot about another rare SWAT. One of the most spinnerlicious specimens to be spermified. The apple bottomed one herself, Apple / Sky at GQ. Like Honey and Angel, when it comes to petite spinner perfection, Apple is head and shoulders, ass & tits above majority spinners.

My first reaction to your nice list was, where the f..ck is Apple / Sky from GQ?, the first who came to my mind after reading your SWAT acronym. Nice idea.

I can add another spinner, Ginger from 321, although I recall one poster who disagreed (see 321 thread), but she is about 5' and maybe 105 lbs.

HiPickle
11-06-13, 04:07
So, at my new job, a co worker is maybe 4'9 80 lbs. Tiny hands and feet but maybe in her 30's. I'm drooling.

That being said, mongers, mongers big and small, who's the smallest, most petite spinner of them all?

BrainDeadXXX
11-06-13, 04:12
So, at my new job, a co worker is maybe 4'9 80 lbs. Tiny hands and feet but maybe in her 30's. I'm drooling.

That being said, mongers, mongers big and small, who's the smallest, most petite spinner of them all?Julie at Nirvana.

HiPickle
11-06-13, 04:16
I heard she was small, but full of rules and only available on weekends..but if she is the smallest, I'll drag my butt up those stairs finally.

Ass Man808
11-06-13, 04:17

That being said, mongers, mongers big and small, who's the smallest, most petite spinner of them all?Janessa is pretty small.

RadioHazard
11-06-13, 04:21
Cindy at VIP...Coco at VIP would probably be a close 2nd. Both have been gone but I think are due back anytime now anyone check VIP lately? Honey from ginza would be the other.

Jio from GQ is tiny but no boobs.

Never saw Julie but yeah I believe she is tiny too. I thought taita from roses was a spinner but after seeing her nah she is not.

That being said, mongers, mongers big and small, who's the smallest, most petite spinner of them all?

Jizzy McDizzy
11-06-13, 18:57
Janessa is pretty small.
Julie at Nirvana.
Cindy at VIP...Coco at VIP would probably be a close 2nd. Both have been gone but I think are due back anytime now anyone check VIP lately? Honey from ginza would be the other.

Jio from GQ is tiny but no boobs.

Never saw Julie but yeah I believe she is tiny too. I thought taita from roses was a spinner but after seeing her nah she is not.Besides certain newbies who came through like Janessa at CDS and April at MFer (and I'm sure some would include Pink at Kison), the best spinners hardly ever do change. Julie at Nirv, Yuki at Tokyo, Hera and Jio at GQ are still the best looking petite spinners.

Cindy of VIP / GQ / Ginza, Coco of VIP and Honey of Ginza are spinners on another level of hawtness and petiteness. Why the hell do all 3 of them have to be the types to hardly ever work and are all M.I.A at the moment.

Uki Eater
11-07-13, 00:33
Never saw Julie but yeah I believe she is tiny too. I thought taita from roses was a spinner but after seeing her nah she is not.Julie is a small one. She has that really small figure to her body that you'd find on a very young girl.

Jizzy McDizzy
11-20-13, 02:27
Cindy at VIP...Coco at VIP would probably be a close 2nd. Both have been gone but I think are due back anytime now anyone check VIP lately?Coco of VIP and Ginza is now known as IVY at Hula Girl. Still one of the hottest chicks to ever work at VIP or anywhere in the 808.

Richy808
12-17-13, 17:46
Hey guys, I'm looking for a spinner with hardwood floors, any info would be appreciate it.

Richy.

Blake123
12-18-13, 05:05
Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Pokesqd
12-18-13, 14:55
Pinky of Kings relaxation is a spinner, she stands about 5'0, really dark complexion for an Asian girl, I say maybe Cambodian or Laos if I'm correct. MILF but pussy felt tight.

POKE.

New Heavy Chev
01-26-14, 20:01
I checked out Julie at Nirvana. I really enjoyed my time with her. She's the true definition of a spinner. Her face is cute but not gorgeous. I think she's in her 20's but you never know with the power of the Kim Chee. She got some nice pears. And she's damn thin but definitely sexy.

Onto the service. Decent massage. (I don't usually go for a massage because I prefer a face o face conversation. But it was pretty good). Then on the flip she stroked my jimmy with oil for a little while and did some nipple licking etc. Then she wiped the oil off with Kleenex and on with the heatshield. CBJ had some smallkine teef action so I wouldn't give her a good score on that. But you know what? The sex was the bombdotcom.

CG was awesome as I did some speed humping when she first got on. Then I stopped and she took over an did the riding. Then I did the speed humping again. Then she did the riding. (Squeezing her sweet ass while she rode was nice). Then she asked if we can switch positions so went into DS. Good fun in that position too. Then I finished up in mish. Baby is tight. Had an awesome time. Most definitely shall repeat. (Shoot, I should've got her number).

Shout out to Jizzle McDizzle for the recco / intel on this one.

Jizzy McDizzy
01-27-14, 18:08
I checked out Julie at Nirvana. I really enjoyed my time with her. She's the true definition of a spinner. Her face is cute but not gorgeous. I think she's in her 20's but you never know with the power of the Kim Chee. She got some nice pears. And she's damn thin but definitely sexy.

Onto the service. Decent massage. (I don't usually go for a massage because I prefer a face o face conversation. But it was pretty good). Then on the flip she stroked my jimmy with oil for a little while and did some nipple licking etc. Then she wiped the oil off with Kleenex and on with the heatshield. CBJ had some smallkine teef action so I wouldn't give her a good score on that. But you know what? The sex was the bombdotcom.

CG was awesome as I did some speed humping when she first got on. Then I stopped and she took over an did the riding. Then I did the speed humping again. Then she did the riding. (Squeezing her sweet ass while she rode was nice). Then she asked if we can switch positions so went into DS. Good fun in that position too. Then I finished up in mish. Baby is tight. Had an awesome time. Most definitely shall repeat. (Shoot, I should've got her number).

Shout out to Jizzle McDizzle for the recco / intel on this one.Yeah man, you definitely went to the spinner winner. When it comes to spinnerlicious youngins, this chick right here is THE Julie.

WebbHoes
04-25-14, 17:35
Pinky of Kings relaxation is a spinner, she stands about 5'0, really dark complexion for an Asian girl, I say maybe Cambodian or Laos if I'm correct. MILF but pussy felt tight.

POKE.I will have to check her out.

WraithOfGod
05-01-14, 06:01
Coco of VIP and Ginza is now known as IVY at Hula Girl. Still one of the hottest chicks to ever work at VIP or anywhere in the 808.Another provider I miss, like Sua. Where is she now?

Jizzy McDizzy
05-01-14, 20:47
Another provider I miss, like Sua. Where is she now?Hawt Coco (VIP / Ginza / G Apple) is not working in the 808 right now. Last I spoke with her she gave me the impression that she was donezo with the biz. I still hope she comes back tho.

HiPickle
05-02-14, 03:02
Go see Hara. 5' 95 lbs, of GFE, report is on that thread and it's all positive!

Hornysamowen
05-04-15, 17:40
Any recomendations on the best spinners out there?

Local1234
05-04-15, 18:21
Hawt Coco (VIP / Ginza / G Apple) is not working in the 808 right now. Last I spoke with her she gave me the impression that she was donezo with the biz. I still hope she comes back tho.Yup she's gone. Will miss her.

Member #5092
05-04-15, 18:31
Another provider I miss, like Sua. Where is she now?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-and-unwind-with-a-beautiful-massage/5322839 not shure if this is the one and only

Redneck 1
06-26-15, 10:34
Recently had a fun session with the new Korean provider "Bebe" at Crystal Healing Massage. She arrived from the mainland, and as far as I know, she hasn't worked in Hawaii before. According to her, her name is verbally pronounced like "bay bay" rather than "bee bee". Here's my report.

Looks:

Bebe is probably the youngest-looking CHM provider whom I've ever experienced in my many years as a CHM customer. In my opinion, she's also among the most attractive. During my session with her, she was wearing minimal makeup, which probably made her look younger. If I saw her on a college campus, I could easily presume that she was a student. In fact, that was my secret fantasy during my session with her: that I was having sex with a cute college coed in Korea.

Bebe definitely wasn't shy about her body -- near the start of the session, I briefly looked away from her while she was still clothed, and by the time I turned toward her again she was completely nude. Ogling her sweetly feminine body like an old lecher, LOL, I was impressed. I would guess that the petite Bebe is little more than five feet in height and perhaps one-hundred pounds in weight. Her hair was clean, shiny, stylish and down to her shoulders, so I enjoyed running my fingers through it. She had a pleasant face, a quite healthy overall appearance, and a naturally light skin color (which on Korean women I strongly prefer). Her relatively slender physique was lovely. She had some pubic hair (which I prefer), although it was closely trimmed. Nice little legs and a sexy tush. My only disappointment with her physical appearance was that she had artificial breasts. I've always preferred God-made breasts (even if small) to man-made breasts. However, in the context of artificial breasts, Bebe's were well constructed, and many guys probably wouldn't even know (or care) that they weren't natural.

Attitude/Personality:

Bebe is intelligent, speaks and understands English well, and can engage in interesting conversation. She has a polite and pleasant personality. Although relatively young for CHM, she's a professional (in the favorable sense of that word) who has prior experience in this occupation. She had a positive customer-service attitude throughout our session. For example, she courteously asked me near the beginning: "What would you like to do?" During the session, any request that I made (nothing strange) was promptly fulfilled. Psychologically, however, I didn't sense the "personal connection" that I've felt with some other CHM providers, but maybe that was because of the larger age difference between us.

Service:

Each activity during my relaxing session with Bebe was enjoyable for me: her preliminary manual stimulation; the DFK (she's a good kisser); the pleasing BBBJ; the lengthy 69 (with a nice clean pussy); the separate DATY before sex; and the sexual intercourse in three different positions (missionary, cowgirl and doggy-style). Her small pussy felt good without being too tight or difficult to penetrate. The intercourse was BB, but (at her request) there was no CIP. As I approached my climax, I felt Bebe squeezing her pussy to maximize my pleasure. She had applied vaginal lubrication several times during the session, which I normally dislike, but because of her physical attractiveness that didn't interfere with my sexual satisfaction. She had to perform doggy-style sex with her legs closed rather than the normal legs-spread-open type of DS that I prefer, but I don't know whether that's her usual procedure or was merely due to some temporary condition.

Bottom Line:

Bebe is an adorable little "spinner" with a youthful appearance. I think she will be very popular with CHM customers after she becomes more widely known, and that her presence at CHM will also attract new customers. She's the type of girl whom I would have no chance to sexually enjoy in "real life," so I savored the experience of being with her for a full hour at a reasonable cost.

Cosmic Kid
09-22-15, 23:05
I'm bumping this thread, but putting my own BBFS twist on it. I like spinners cause that particular body type just happens to be a sex turn-on for me, and pudgy piggy isn't. TEHO. Also, I like spinners since usually means she's got a tight twat. I don't care if she's no longer young or if get butter-face. I mean young and gorgeous is wonderful, but to my needs not absolutely necessary. I am just attempting to simplify and eliminate extraneous peripheral bells and whistles so as to suss out my base-line non-negotiable requirements here! She might be YMMV, and / or invest in a few visits before BBFS becomes a strong possibility. PM me if you're willing to share intel but want to protect your find and keep her under the radar.

DrMajikLuv69
12-25-15, 07:16
I'm bumping this thread, but putting my own BBFS twist on it. I like spinners cause that particular body type just happens to be a sex turn-on for me, and pudgy piggy isn't. TEHO. Also, I like spinners since usually means she's got a tight twat. I don't care if she's no longer young or if get butter-face. I mean young and gorgeous is wonderful, but to my needs not absolutely necessary. I am just attempting to simplify and eliminate extraneous peripheral bells and whistles so as to suss out my base-line non-negotiable requirements here! She might be YMMV, and / or invest in a few visits before BBFS becomes a strong possibility. PM me if you're willing to share intel but want to protect your find and keep her under the radar.Honey at Top Spa. Honey is about 4'11" maybe 5'0" between 80 to 85 lbs. BB is available.

HiPickle
12-25-15, 18:48
I'm bumping this thread, but putting my own BBFS twist on it. I like spinners cause that particular body type just happens to be a sex turn-on for me, and pudgy piggy isn't. TEHO. Also, I like spinners since usually means she's got a tight twat. I don't care if she's no longer young or if get butter-face. I mean young and gorgeous is wonderful, but to my needs not absolutely necessary. I am just attempting to simplify and eliminate extraneous peripheral bells and whistles so as to suss out my base-line non-negotiable requirements here! She might be YMMV, and / or invest in a few visits before BBFS becomes a strong possibility. PM me if you're willing to share intel but want to protect your find and keep her under the radar.BBFS totally spinner adorable face. Go get some.

The Tenth One
12-26-15, 20:15
I love spinners, and have been reading your thread. However I like them with a cute face and less plastic; beside the two I know at Rejuve, both on vacay. Any recommendation.

Cosmic Kid
12-26-15, 20:32
Honey at Top Spa. Honey is about 4'11" maybe 5'0" between 80 to 85 lbs. BB is available.I appreciate the tip, Doc. However, as it happens, I have recently been doing Honey, like several times. And she is not without her charms. Problem is, couple days ago we had set up an appointment for a session and she flaked out on me, last minute, without even bothering to offer an excuse or explanation. All I got from her was, "Sorry Honey". This appointment was arranged direct by text, not through Top Spa mamma. So, as far as I'm concerned, Honey broke trust with me, disrespected me, and as a result she's off my list and I won't see her again. Ever.

CK.

DrMajikLuv69
12-27-15, 00:30
I appreciate the tip, Doc. However, as it happens, I have recently been doing Honey, like several times. And she is not without her charms. Problem is, couple days ago we had set up an appointment for a session and she flaked out on me, last minute, without even bothering to offer an excuse or explanation. All I got from her was, "Sorry Honey". This appointment was arranged direct by text, not through Top Spa mamma. So, as far as I'm concerned, Honey broke trust with me, disrespected me, and as a result she's off my list and I won't see her again. Ever.

CK.Hey Cosmic Kid, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience with Honey, especially because it was set up through direct text. It would have been cool if she could have text you back regarding canceling in advance and not at the last minute. It was not cool of her to just flake out without any notice.

I know Honey was scheduled to leave for vacation and tentatively be back in March; this is according to her. Perhaps did she take an early vacation because it was "that time of month for her"? Or she had some other immediate circumstance that was of urgency. Whatever the case; it was not cool for Honey to flake out on you.

Like you I set some of my appointments via direct text message bypassing the Middle Mama. However I've never had a girl flake on me. If I did, my opportunistic nature would have kick in and I would prolly seen Million or some other model instead. Million's pictures look hot! Million is on my "To Do List" have you ever tried her?

We are living in great times. So many other beautiful import model quality spinners out there that without concealment and clandestinely give BB services: Happy Holidays!

AsianSlayer
12-27-15, 01:54
Hey Cosmic Kid, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience with Honey, especially because it was set up through direct text. It would have been cool if she could have text you back regarding canceling in advance and not at the last minute. It was not cool of her to just flake out without any notice.

I know Honey was scheduled to leave for vacation and tentatively be back in March; this is according to her. Perhaps did she take an early vacation because it was "that time of month for her"? Or she had some other immediate circumstance that was of urgency. Whatever the case; it was not cool for Honey to flake out on you.

Like you I set some of my appointments via direct text message bypassing the Middle Mama. However I've never had a girl flake on me. If I did, my opportunistic nature would have kick in and I would prolly seen Million or some other model instead. Million's pictures look hot! Million is on my "To Do List" have you ever tried her?

We are living in great times. So many other beautiful import model quality spinners out there that without concealment and clandestinely give BB services: Happy Holidays!Honey is still there. For now.

There are only a few girls that I will set up appointments with personally. Reason being there are only a few girls that have the power to do so. Nara is one of them. That is how she rolls. Even Happy when she was at Top, you had to schedule with Mama. When she went to Top I had seen her for years prior to that, some places I had to schedule with Mama cause that is just how it is. The vast majority of girls have to follow the house rules. Some gals like Nara will just go elsewhere or hop around from time to time. Others like Happy will go out on their own. Dallas is a complete sweetie she wouldn't burn anyone on purpose but it happens if you don't schedule with Mama. Lux was the same way. Some guys just don't get the hint, call Mama it doesn't mean they don't love you.

Kalani69
12-27-15, 02:55
Hey Cosmic Kid, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience with Honey, especially because it was set up through direct text. It would have been cool if she could have text you back regarding canceling in advance and not at the last minute. It was not cool of her to just flake out without any notice.

We are living in great times. So many other beautiful import model quality spinners out there that without concealment and clandestinely give BB services: Happy Holidays!As I've said before, Million's attitude and service are top notch, and I'd rank her nuru body to body table shower one of the very best I've ever had. Plus her body is tight and sexy. However, she is not anywhere's close to being a "beautiful import model". Just saying so that no one gets surprised and disappointed that the ad pictures don't tell the whole story. BTW she told me that the ad pictures were her. Of course her face is photoshopped or blurred. That being said, Million is a repeat many times for me since I value service and attitude above all else.

DrMajikLuv69
12-27-15, 05:07
As I've said before, Million's attitude and service are top notch, and I'd rank her nuru body to body table shower one of the very best I've ever had. Plus her body is tight and sexy. However, she is not anywhere's close to being a "beautiful import model". Just saying so that no one gets surprised and disappointed that the ad pictures don't tell the whole story. BTW she told me that the ad pictures were her. Of course her face is photoshopped or blurred. That being said, Million is a repeat many times for me since I value service and attitude above all else.Thank you Kalani69, There so many girls that switch AMPs and change names that I can't keep up with all their changes. A girl does not need to be "beautiful import model" caliber, however a tight and sexy body is a plus! Thank you brother, Million is definitely moved to the Top Five of my To Do List. For I too value service and attitude above all else.

AsianSlayer
12-27-15, 07:36
Thank you Kalani69, There so many girls that switch AMPs and change names that I can't keep up with all their changes. A girl does not need to be "beautiful import model" caliber, however a tight and sexy body is a plus! Thank you brother, Million is definitely moved to the Top Five of my To Do List. For I too value service and attitude above all else.Tight body and one of the tightest pussies around. And I'm sure you will like her for some of those discreet services.

DrMajikLuv69
02-24-16, 06:46
Spinner Winners.

Dallas, Sasha, Pink and Aria.

All Star Spinner Team: Each basic GFE menu plus PSE including the PSE DFK chocolate starfish and drinking the hot dog flavored water. All very petite and very beautiful but super freak PSE. I love them all.

DrMajikLuv69
06-18-16, 05:43
Yuna Tight Tone Spinner with man made small seas or large bees. Looks hot.

Redneck 1
07-15-16, 22:21
Connie is currently the newest provider at Crystal Healing Massage. She's either Korean or Korean-Chinese. She was formerly known as "Mona" at Golden Spa (on the second floor of the same building), but this was my first time meeting her. Here's my report.

Looks:

Connie is definitely a spinner, being among the most pleasurably petite providers I've experienced. She said that she's four feet/eleven inches in height (she used centimeters, but I've converted that into the standard American measurement). She's almost certainly under 100 pounds in weight. A strong gust of wind might blow her down the street like a tumbleweed (just joking). Personally, I used Connie's small size and cute little natural breasts to pleasantly fantasize that I was with a high school girl -- but one who was at least eighteen, of course (wink).

According to Connie, she's in her late twenties, but most of the previous estimates of her age by Golden Spa customers placed her within her thirties. She has nicely styled dark hair that goes down to an inch or so past her shoulders. In my opinion, her face (with makeup) is pretty, but in a simple and "country girl" sort of way. Connie has natural white skin (my preference for Korean women), and -- Praise the Lord! -- a natural dark muff of pubic hair (at least as of yesterday). I'm a natural bush fan, and from my perspective, a moist pink pussy surrounded by dark pubic hair is one of the most sexy sights that a woman can present to a man.

Attitude/Personality:

Connie was likeable, polite and friendly. For almost all of the session (see the next section of this report), she was in a good mood and was customer-service oriented. Her ability to speak and understand English was quite limited, but I used that to enhance my fantasy that I was with a provincial girl in Korea.

Service:

Connie quickly became nude, and began the session with a light sensual massage. Soon she was performing a BBBJ on Little Red. We then moved on to gentle DATY, which we both enjoyed. Her natural muff and pretty pink pussy turned me on. She was quite responsive to DATY and said that she had several orgasms. During part of the DATY, I slowly and carefully inserted a finger into her naturally lubricated vagina and could feel it squeezing. Next on the menu was BBFS intercourse, first in regular missionary position, then in closed-legs missionary, and subsequently in doggy-style. Connie liked the first two positions, but in doggy-style, she preferred to keep her legs close together rather than spread apart (my preference). So, I finished by returning to the regular missionary position.

Unfortunately, there were three disappointments during the session. I really don't like posting about problems when a provider is fundamentally a nice person, but to omit them would be dishonest to the readers of this report. First, although Connie's BBBJ was somewhat stimulating, she didn't go deep enough and she wasn't applying sufficient suction. I tried to explain to her how to improve the BBBJ, but apparently she either didn't understand or was unable to do so. Second, although she was willing to DFK, it was obvious that she disliked it and wasn't good at it. Third, I had a session with another provider the night before, so Little Red was having some difficulty completing his mission (as an old fat guy, it sometimes takes more than one day for my sexual batteries to recharge). As we were nearing the end of the hour, but not yet there, Connie's facial expression and attitude changed, and it was clear that she just wanted me to finish as quickly as possible. Of course, that can negatively affect the mood of the session for the customer. As soon as I did finish, though, she immediately brightened up and returned to her normal personality.

Bottom Line:

Overall, I enjoyed my visit with Connie, especially her petite "spinner" size, her natural muff (which isn't easy to find in AMPs these days), and her all-natural appearance. Although during my session she didn't fully meet CHM's usual high standards of service, hopefully with some coaching from the mama and perhaps other CHM providers she will become a popular member of the CHM team.

BenFrank
07-24-16, 22:04
Connie is currently the newest provider at Crystal Healing Massage. She's either Korean or Korean-Chinese. She was formerly known as "Mona" at Golden Spa (on the second floor of the same building), but this was my first time meeting her. Here's my report.

Looks:

Connie is definitely a spinner, being among the most pleasurably petite providers I've experienced. She said that she's four feet/eleven inches in height (she used centimeters, but I've converted that into the standard American measurement). She's almost certainly under 100 pounds in weight. A strong gust of wind might blow her down the street like a tumbleweed (just joking). Personally, I used Connie's small size and cute little natural breasts to pleasantly fantasize that I was with a high school girl -- but one who was at least eighteen, of course (wink).

According to Connie, she's in her late twenties, but most of the previous estimates of her age by Golden Spa customers placed her within her thirties. She has nicely styled dark hair that goes down to an inch or so past her shoulders. In my opinion, her face (with makeup) is pretty, but in a simple and "country girl" sort of way. Connie has natural white skin (my preference for Korean women), and -- Praise the Lord! -- a natural dark muff of pubic hair (at least as of yesterday). I'm a natural bush fan, and from my perspective, a moist pink pussy surrounded by dark pubic hair is one of the most sexy sights that a woman can present to a man.

Attitude/Personality:

Connie was likeable, polite and friendly. For almost all of the session (see the next section of this report), she was in a good mood and was customer-service oriented. Her ability to speak and understand English was quite limited, but I used that to enhance my fantasy that I was with a provincial girl in Korea.

Service:

Connie quickly became nude, and began the session with a light sensual massage. Soon she was performing a BBBJ on Little Red. We then moved on to gentle DATY, which we both enjoyed. Her natural muff and pretty pink pussy turned me on. She was quite responsive to DATY and said that she had several orgasms. During part of the DATY, I slowly and carefully inserted a finger into her naturally lubricated vagina and could feel it squeezing. Next on the menu was BBFS intercourse, first in regular missionary position, then in closed-legs missionary, and subsequently in doggy-style. Connie liked the first two positions, but in doggy-style, she preferred to keep her legs close together rather than spread apart (my preference). So, I finished by returning to the regular missionary position.

Unfortunately, there were three disappointments during the session. I really don't like posting about problems when a provider is fundamentally a nice person, but to omit them would be dishonest to the readers of this report. First, although Connie's BBBJ was somewhat stimulating, she didn't go deep enough and she wasn't applying sufficient suction. I tried to explain to her how to improve the BBBJ, but apparently she either didn't understand or was unable to do so. Second, although she was willing to DFK, it was obvious that she disliked it and wasn't good at it. Third, I had a session with another provider the night before, so Little Red was having some difficulty completing his mission (as an old fat guy, it sometimes takes more than one day for my sexual batteries to recharge). As we were nearing the end of the hour, but not yet there, Connie's facial expression and attitude changed, and it was clear that she just wanted me to finish as quickly as possible. Of course, that can negatively affect the mood of the session for the customer. As soon as I did finish, though, she immediately brightened up and returned to her normal personality.

Bottom Line:

Overall, I enjoyed my visit with Connie, especially her petite "spinner" size, her natural muff (which isn't easy to find in AMPs these days), and her all-natural appearance. Although during my session she didn't fully meet CHM's usual high standards of service, hopefully with some coaching from the mama and perhaps other CHM providers she will become a popular member of the CHM team.Damn buddy, you must have your PhD cause your review is detailed and thought provoking. What was your dissertation on? Thanks!

Redneck 1
07-25-16, 18:07
Damn buddy, you must have your PhD cause your review is detailed and thought provoking. What was your dissertation on? Thanks!Yup, a Ph.D. in Sexology from Mongering University. My dissertation was entitled "Prostitution: A Man Can't Buy Happiness, But He Can Rent It By The Hour". LOL.

Seriously, thanks for the compliment. I try to make my provider reviews as detailed as I can, because I think detailed reviews are beneficial and I appreciate when other forum members post them too.

Bikini
10-08-16, 20:31
Adda.

Pinays are so rare these days I jumped at the opportunity to see this little jewel. She is really young and cute. I don't think that's her real pics on BP as they make her look thick. She's a real spinner with some C babies. I kissed her everywhere but the mouth. No matter, I loved it all. DATY was a pure pleasure. She got very wet and the taste was really sweet. I mean really sweet. Followed with CBJ and cfs. I will definitely repeat and next time I will spend 50 minutes eating that sweet little pussy. If pretty little girls are your thing, go for it!

HiPickle
10-09-16, 04:39
Adda.

Pinays are so rare these days I jumped at the opportunity to see this little jewel. She is really young and cute. I don't think that's her real pics on BP as they make her look thick. She's a real spinner with some C babies. I kissed her everywhere but the mouth. No matter, I loved it all. DATY was a pure pleasure. She got very wet and the taste was really sweet. I mean really sweet. Followed with CBJ and cfs. I will definitely repeat and next time I will spend 50 minutes eating that sweet little pussy. If pretty little girls are your thing, go for it!What would you guess her hight and weight? So no kissing from her? Or you just didn't attempt?

ShaggyDoo
10-09-16, 09:47
Spinner Winners.

Dallas, Sasha, Pink and Aria.

All Star Spinner Team: Each basic GFE menu plus PSE including the PSE DFK chocolate starfish and drinking the hot dog flavored water. All very petite and very beautiful but super freak PSE. I love them all.Mine would be:

Kitty (Rejuve), Sasha (Happy), Aria (Rejuve).

I really don't consider Dallas a spinner, but I understand how some people can put here in that category.

Riley2012
10-09-16, 13:11
Mine would be:

I really don't consider Dallas a spinner, but I understand how some people can put here in that category.Any info on where Pink is. Since Kison is closed?

Bikini
10-09-16, 13:22
What would you guess her hight and weight? So no kissing from her? Or you just didn't attempt?About 5,1 100 lbs. Attempted kissing but she no like.

Riley2012
10-09-16, 14:00
Mine would be:

I really don't consider Dallas a spinner, but I understand how some people can put here in that category.Isn't Kitty done? Or is she still around? She was super hot.

FlyingHawaii
10-09-16, 16:09
Maybe she doesn't want to taste her own nani after you sucked it like it was uni. I don't get some girls, no kissing doesn't get the whole experience and they don't get if you make it the whole experience the guy will most likely cum faster. Next time tell her got mouthwash in the bathroom for after.

About 5,1 100 lbs. Attempted kissing but she no like.

Bikini
10-09-16, 19:54
Isn't Kitty done? Or is she still around? She was super hot.I asked nice Mama about her and she just shrugged.

ElonHusk
11-06-16, 02:23
Have not had the chance to sample this one but photo is tempting. 411?

ShootngStarBoy
12-27-16, 04:46
Just my opinion but I think Tera the complete package when it comes to spinners. She is tiny, but her ass for her size has a nice shape to it. It's not flat. Her boobs appear natural b-cups which look great on her petite frame. The best part is she is very pretty. Import model looks. YMMV but if you click with her, her service the best at Kison. Most girls at Kison are great service providers but Tera can match any of those girls IMO.

FunInHawaii
12-28-16, 23:30
Just my opinion but I think Tera the complete package when it comes to spinners. She is tiny, but her ass for her size has a nice shape to it. It's not flat. Her boobs appear natural b-cups which look great on her petite frame. The best part is she is very pretty. Import model looks. YMMV but if you click with her, her service the best at Kison. Most girls at Kison are great service providers but Tera can match any of those girls IMO.Where does Tera work at?

Beaver808
12-29-16, 20:13
When people say spinners the 2 girls that comes to my mind is Kana and Hollie both at Dream Therapy. Both under 5 feet and so tiny and young.

ShootngStarBoy
12-29-16, 21:33
Where does Tera work at?Currently Tera works at Kison. Check the Kison thread there some reports of her there. She might have worked at another AMP but not sure which one.

Blake123
12-30-16, 03:25
Currently Tera works at Kison. Check the Kison thread there some reports of her there. She might have worked at another AMP but not sure which one.She used to work at the old Sweet Spa and at Roses using the same name. There are reviews of her in both of those threads.

ProfessorGun69
01-13-17, 05:57
Bebe at Happiness is a spinner.

Redneck 1
01-14-17, 17:42
Cross-reference to my report on Sally, posted on January 13 at 1:38 a.m., currently report #5296 in the Kison thread.

MightyMouth
01-14-17, 17:52
Dreamy therapy has 3 spinners currently working. Kana, Hollie, and Macy.

Fun2016
01-15-17, 05:23
Dreamy therapy has 3 spinners currently working. Kana, Hollie, and Macy.Have you tried Macy? If so, how would you rate her face? For example, Hilton's face is a 9 on my book. Thanks!

Dacalano
01-15-17, 16:14
Bebe at Happiness is a spinner.Bebe has left the building, but Happiness does have, Mini, Sasha, Chloe and Yuna all spinner types still available.

Chloe.

DeMeter
01-16-17, 06:59
New girl Linda at nirvana is spinner.

So tiny.

Her height I think around 4'11. Never taller than 5'.

Weight? Less than 90 lbs. Even 85 lbs.

But has matured breast.

Personally I am not into spinner so may not repeat her (I tried her cause mama recommend and all tall girls there were busy).

But.

Good service and kind attitude.

Service: I didn't ask BBFS. But she may allow it.

All other service but greek was ok and she enjoyed.

HiPickle
01-16-17, 14:07
New girl Linda at nirvana is spinner.

So tiny.

Her height I think around 4'11. Never taller than 5'.

Weight? Less than 90 lbs. Even 85 lbs.

But has matured breast.

Personally I am not into spinner so may not repeat her (I tried her cause mama recommend and all tall girls there were busy).

But.

Good service and kind attitude.

Service: I didn't ask BBFS. But she may allow it.

All other service but greek was ok and she enjoyed.Sparks interest there. Some of us just love tiny spinners! I'd like to know who is truely a spinner and this really should be by weight. This one? Or skalla at the old Emerald place ad says 4'8, but 95 lbs. Really? Weight should be closer to 80 lbs with that height. I'd love to know who is the most tiny spinner by weight. Anyone have input on this?

I have an ex that was 4'11 85 lbs, that is a true spinner, but she was / is an evil witch from hell. Would love to find a tiny provider in the ultra spinner category.

Lucky808
01-17-17, 00:20
Sparks interest there. Some of us just love tiny spinners! I'd like to know who is truely a spinner and this really should be by weight. This one? Or skalla at the old Emerald place ad says 4'8, but 95 lbs. Really? Weight should be closer to 80 lbs with that height. I'd love to know who is the most tiny spinner by weight. Anyone have input on this?

I have an ex that was 4'11 85 lbs, that is a true spinner, but she was / is an evil witch from hell. Would love to find a tiny provider in the ultra spinner category.HiP,

You may want to see the new girl Macy at dream therapy, she fits what you are looking for. I didn't sample but just saw her in passing with a towel on only and she is looked well under 5' and around 85 lbs.

DeMeter
01-17-17, 00:58
Sparks interest there. Some of us just love tiny spinners! I'd like to know who is truely a spinner and this really should be by weight. This one? Or skalla at the old Emerald place ad says 4'8, but 95 lbs. Really? Weight should be closer to 80 lbs with that height. I'd love to know who is the most tiny spinner by weight. Anyone have input on this?

I have an ex that was 4'11 85 lbs, that is a true spinner, but she was / is an evil witch from hell. Would love to find a tiny provider in the ultra spinner category.The first thing that I thought when she entered the room was "wow. Wish she is not minor, please".

Short, light and yeah very tiny bone.

You know some short people have bigger bones, wide shoulder which makes them look strong and robust. But linda looks just little kid girl with her tiny bone frame.

Even her relatively big tits looks unbalanced to me.

Her tiny frame was a kind of turn off to me (I give more score to hilton than dallas only cause hilton is tall).

But guys in this thread will be pleased by linda's childish little frame.

HiPickle
01-17-17, 15:29
HiP,

You may want to see the new girl Macy at dream therapy, she fits what you are looking for. I didn't sample but just saw her in passing with a towel on only and she is looked well under 5' and around 85 lbs.I considered her, but the review of her no kissing rule, made it a no go. Too bad.

JoeVisitor
01-30-17, 02:28
Kana at Dream is definitely a spinner by all parameters; weight, height and overall size. I would say 85 or even lighter and well below 5 feet. Great body with nice Cee cups and a high degree of willingness to please. Perfect English and takes direction well. Definitely worth the visit.

I have an ex that was 4'11 85 lbs, that is a true spinner, but she was / is an evil witch from hell. Would love to find a tiny provider in the ultra spinner category.

BenFrank
01-30-17, 16:08
Dream posted new photo of Kana in her bikini. Looks tempting. Spinner Hollie also has a new hot photo.

Kana at Dream is definitely a spinner by all parameters; weight, height and overall size. I would say 85 or even lighter and well below 5 feet. Great body with nice Cee cups and a high degree of willingness to please. Perfect English and takes direction well. Definitely worth the visit.

CaveMan808
01-30-17, 19:42
Kana at Dream is definitely a spinner by all parameters; weight, height and overall size. I would say 85 or even lighter and well below 5 feet. Great body with nice Cee cups and a high degree of willingness to please. Perfect English and takes direction well. Definitely worth the visit.Totally agree. Checkout these new photo of Kana and Hollie at Dream Therapy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-2-spinners-ultimate-fantasy-kana-hollie-2-hot-dolls-dream-girls-4u/6891564

UglyFunFun
01-30-17, 23:23
Totally agree. Checkout these new photo of Kana and Hollie at Dream Therapy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-2-spinners-ultimate-fantasy-kana-hollie-2-hot-dolls-dream-girls-4u/6891564The next question is, is this a real pic?

I would go visit if their bodies are that hot.

MightyMouth
01-30-17, 23:52
The next question is, is this a real pic?

I would go visit if their bodies are that hot.Definitely 100% real. You may not be able to tell but they both are under 5' more like 4' 10". They are total spinners. Their boobs look bigger because of their small frame. Both are pretty. Hollie looks more Asian and Kana more local Filipino. Hollie has limited English and Kana is fluent. Kana has better service but Hollie is really cute.

GrateFu
01-31-17, 05:50

I would go visit if their bodies are that hot.Can't vouch for Holly, but Kana is hotter in person.

SirRegal
01-31-17, 12:53

I would go visit if their bodies are that hot.The pics are real and must be pretty recent. They really don't show scale but these 2 girls are Tiny (under 5' for sure) and look like total jailbait.

Little Jim
02-03-17, 03:39
Totally agree. Checkout these new photo of Kana and Hollie at Dream Therapy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4-hands-2-spinners-ultimate-fantasy-kana-hollie-2-hot-dolls-dream-girls-4u/6891564Do they play with each other? Two spinners would be a site.

Lop Chong Man
02-03-17, 17:09
Do they play with each other? Two spinners would be a site.Do you know if Leia and Kana will do 4 hands? Anyone sample this mix plate? YUM!

Beaver808
02-04-17, 01:36
Do you know if Leia and Kana will do 4 hands? Anyone sample this mix plate? YUM!Kana, Hollie, Leia, and Macy will do 4 hands. Never tried but these were the 4 girls that will do 4 hands'when I asked. Why stop there, try a 8 hands. LOL.

Mike4346
02-08-17, 21:26
Recently had sally at kioson super hot to me about 5 ft 3 95 lbs. Anybody else fit the picture?

Thanks.

Mike.

MrJohnson33
02-09-17, 19:29
Can't vouch for Holly, but Kana is hotter in person.Love that girl. Loves kissing and makes me feel young and in love again!

Redneck 1
02-21-17, 08:19
Cross-reference to my report on Lucky, posted in the Kison thread on February 19, currently report #5355 in that thread.

She was also identified as a spinner by Satyr808 and CosmicKid in 2016, and by Blake123 in 2015.

ProfessorGun69
02-21-17, 10:31
Would you all consider a midget or dwarf a spinner? Is a lady with dwarfism characters the same as a spinner? I would not consider a midget or lady dwarf a spinner, but just curious to see what you all would think. I've seen some entries in this thread who I would considered a dwarf. Maybe we should start a dwarf thread or maybe this lady can be placed in the "Fetish Thread"? So the question remains, Is a lady with dwarfism characteristics considered a spinner?

MNick
02-21-17, 14:12
Would you all consider a midget or dwarf a spinner? Is a lady with dwarfism characters the same as a spinner? I would not consider a midget or lady dwarf a spinner, but just curious to see what you all would think. I've seen some entries in this thread who I would considered a dwarf. Maybe we should start a dwarf thread or maybe this lady can be placed in the "Fetish Thread"? So the question remains, Is a lady with dwarfism characteristics considered a spinner?Where would you find a dwarf / midget provider? Have always been intriqued, thanks for info if any on island.

Asstro
02-22-17, 02:31
Would you all consider a midget or dwarf a spinner? Is a lady with dwarfism characters the same as a spinner? I would not consider a midget or lady dwarf a spinner, but just curious to see what you all would think. I've seen some entries in this thread who I would considered a dwarf. Maybe we should start a dwarf thread or maybe this lady can be placed in the "Fetish Thread"? So the question remains, Is a lady with dwarfism characteristics considered a spinner?Height is not a quality that makes a spinner. It is the slim hips, waist, and thighs. Also, Hollie's pooch disqualifies her.

DaaBoy
04-18-17, 17:07
I was hoping to get some help. I've done quite a bit of searching through posts and have tried a few providers based on reports. I understand that everyone has their own preferences, and what is a 'spinner' to one, may not be to another. I think a lot depends on your size too. For example, I'm 5-9, 160 and a spinner girl to me is probably different from a guy who is 6-2, 200.

So I guess it's easiest to be specific. I've been looking for someone in the range of 5-1, 100 or less. Ideally they'd actually be mid-20's or younger, FOB asian and offer BBBJ and FS.

Brothers were kind enough to recommend a few in other threads; Ginger at Happiness (not there any more), Cherry at Happiness (not there any more), Vanilla Spa (tried to make an appt with Angel but not working). As you can see, I'm having a string of really bad luck. Sasha @ Happiness was another, but as much I as like bbfs as the next guy, she seems a bit extreme in terms of sheer volume.

Kana at Dream fits nicely, and I tried her, but she's more local looking. Kitty at Rejuve was great, but ofc she's not working anymore. Coco at Mango who I reported on is perfect, but she doesn't do FS. Amy, the indy at the airport seems interesting, but she does CBJ which really isn't my thing. I tried Lulu at SF, but wasn't really feeling her.

I know I only have 30 posts or whatever, but I try to contribute as best I can via reports and espc via PM. So if any brother can point me in the right direction, either here or via PM, it would be immensely appreciated.

DeMeter
04-18-17, 17:46
I was hoping to get some help. I've done quite a bit of searching through posts and have tried a few providers based on reports. I understand that everyone has their own preferences, and what is a 'spinner' to one, may not be to another. I think a lot depends on your size too. For example, I'm 5-9, 160 and a spinner girl to me is probably different from a guy who is 6-2, 200.

So I guess it's easiest to be specific. I've been looking for someone in the range of 5-1, 100 or less. Ideally they'd actually be mid-20's or younger, FOB asian and offer BBBJ and FS.

Brothers were kind enough to recommend a few in other threads; Ginger at Happiness (not there any more), Cherry at Happiness (not there any more), Vanilla Spa (tried to make an appt with Angel but not working). As you can see, I'm having a string of really bad luck. Sasha @ Happiness was another, but as much I as like bbfs as the next guy, she seems a bit extreme in terms of sheer volume.

Kana at Dream fits nicely, and I tried her, but she's more local looking. Kitty at Rejuve was great, but ofc she's not working anymore. Coco at Mango who I reported on is perfect, but she doesn't do FS. Amy, the indy at the airport seems interesting, but she does CBJ which really isn't my thing. I tried Lulu at SF, but wasn't really feeling her.

I know I only have 30 posts or whatever, but I try to contribute as best I can via reports and espc via PM. So if any brother can point me in the right direction, either here or via PM, it would be immensely appreciated.When you say "FOB" and "local girls (GND) look", what does it means?

Local girls: tanned / darker skin, smoky makeup, more muscle and toned built body?

FOB: paler skin, cute style of makeup and attitude, less muscle and soft but proportionate body?

If you try to search for philippina girls, there may be more option cause they are born smaller than other ethnicity.

HiPickle
04-18-17, 18:48

I know I only have 30 posts or whatever, but I try to contribute as best I can via reports and espc via PM. So if any brother can point me in the right direction, either here or via PM, it would be immensely appreciated.Did you try Tera at Roses? Honey, who recently moved to pinetree is spinner material. Tera prolly weighs 85 lbs, so total spinner material. Not 20's but her body is.

FCH300
04-18-17, 19:41

I know I only have 30 posts or whatever, but I try to contribute as best I can via reports and espc via PM. So if any brother can point me in the right direction, either here or via PM, it would be immensely appreciated.Sunflower in CC is generally known to bring in young, small, FOB-type girls that might fit the bill from an appearance standpoint. However, Sunflower is usually known for covered services. If BBBJ and BBFS are requirements, you may have to invest in a few less than satisfactory visits to get the desired level of service. Even with covered services as the norm, familiarity can often bring what you want. Both Bella and Bobby in the current crop seem like they may be possibilities. Pictures in the ads are not necessarily the real girls at Sunflower, so you will just have to go check them out in person. Tough assignment!

Diamond Massage in CC also usually has the same small, young, FOB-types in the lineup. While BB service here is not unknown, again, it doesn't seem to be the norm. Again, you may do better after multiple visits. Looking at the current ad on BP, Akiko seems to fit your description of "spinner". I haven't seen any of the current crop reviewed here so I don't know what to tell you to expect. TOFTT and tell us all about it!!

Happy hunting. The chase is most of the fun!!

BTW. I saw one Chinese provider in CC several weeks ago who fit most of your requirements. She couldn't have been 5'1" tall and didn't weight but about 95 lbs. Only issue was age. Closer to 40 than 20 by my guess. I wrote a review for Sonya in mid-March. The bad news is that she is a part of the Chinese Network at CC and might be difficult to contact. The ad that I answered to make an appointment is still running on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch/5083299

Member #5438
04-18-17, 22:28

I know I only have 30 posts or whatever, but I try to contribute as best I can via reports and espc via PM. So if any brother can point me in the right direction, either here or via PM, it would be immensely appreciated.Miaa is about 4 foot 10 to 5 feet tall. She probably weighs right around 100. Big natural almost perfect boobs. She has a cute accent so can feel like a FOB. Definitely offers BBBJCIM and FS. Very playful and lots of fun. BB is YMMV, but you might want to consider covered.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

DaaBoy
04-19-17, 02:45
When you say "FOB" and "local girls (GND) look", what does it means?

Local girls: tanned / darker skin, smoky makeup, more muscle and toned built body?

FOB: paler skin, cute style of makeup and attitude, less muscle and soft but proportionate body?

If you try to search for philippina girls, there may be more option cause they are born smaller than other ethnicity.

I guess when I said FOB, I mean a fair-skinned asian girl who looks like they are not born in the US. It can be hard to differentiate sometimes, but I think for the most part it's easy to distinguish between the asian girls born here or in another country. Whether its make-up, hairstyle, demenor or maybe a combination of it all. In terms of looks, I prefer the more cute, GND type vs pretty. It's hard to describe as it's personal preference, but I think GND has softer features whereas pretty is more sharp; Jessica Alba vs Angelina Jolie might be a good example of the difference.

Did you try Tera at Roses? Honey, who recently moved to pinetree is spinner material. Tera prolly weighs 85 lbs, so total spinner material. Not 20's but her body is.

I've tried to read up on both Tera and Honey in the past and I know they've resurfaced recently. The only thing keeping me from seeing them was their age, though I'm really close to just going for it with Honey. She was someone I really wanted to see in the past. Thank you!

Sunflower in CC is generally known to bring in young, small, FOB-type girls that might fit the bill from an appearance standpoint. However, Sunflower is usually known for covered services. If BBBJ and BBFS are requirements, you may have to invest in a few less than satisfactory visits to get the desired level of service. Even with covered services as the norm, familiarity can often bring what you want. Both Bella and Bobby in the current crop seem like they may be possibilities. Pictures in the ads are not necessarily the real girls at Sunflower, so you will just have to go check them out in person. Tough assignment!

Diamond Massage in CC also usually has the same small, young, FOB-types in the lineup. While BB service here is not unknown, again, it doesn't seem to be the norm. Again, you may do better after multiple visits. Looking at the current ad on BP, Akiko seems to fit your description of "spinner". I haven't seen any of the current crop reviewed here so I don't know what to tell you to expect. TOFTT and tell us all about it!!

BTW. I saw one Chinese provider in CC several weeks ago who fit most of your requirements. She couldn't have been 5'1" tall and didn't weight but about 95 lbs. Only issue was age. Closer to 40 than 20 by my guess. I wrote a review for Sonya in mid-March. The bad news is that she is a part of the Chinese Network at CC and might be difficult to contact. The ad that I answered to make an appointment is still running on BP.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch/5083299

I've actually been to Sunflower on several occasions recently. I've seen Lulu, Tina, Kelly, and a couple more that I forget. Tina was the cutest of those, but her body was a little bigger than what I was hoping for. Definitely not fat. Big boned might be a better word. BBFS is definitely not a requirement, but I'm not against it either. It's funny you mention their new talent. After my no-go at Vanilla I was tempted to just ride the elevator up to Sunflower to check them out. I decided against it as I wanted to save my cash for Angel.

I'll do some forum searching on Diamond. I know I've read some reports but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I'll go back and take a look. Thank you!

Miaa is about 4 foot 10 to 5 feet tall. She probably weighs right around 100. Big natural almost perfect boobs. She has a cute accent so can feel like a FOB. Definitely offers BBBJCIM and FS. Very playful and lots of fun. BB is YMMV, but you might want to consider covered.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-soft-big-boobies-to-play-with-while-getting-massage/5763678

Thank you for the suggestion. Like some of the others I mentioned, Miaa was another one I was looking into. And then I read THAT report. Whether it was true or not, it made me re-think that one instantly.

I mentioned this to a brother who PM'd me, but it's been so frustrating finding someone who fits what I'm looking for and I don't think it's for lack of trying LOL. I very much appreciate all the suggestions and I'll definitely give some of them a try. Also, as brother FCH300 pointed out, the hunt is part of the fun. I'll definitely be going spinner hunting and report what I find.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Rotten Otto
04-19-17, 04:47
I guess when I said FOB, I mean a fair-skinned asian girl who looks like they are not born in the US. It can be hard to differentiate sometimes, but I think for the most part it's easy to distinguish between the asian girls born here or in another country. Whether its make-up, hairstyle, demenor or maybe a combination of it all. In terms of looks, I prefer the more cute, GND type vs pretty. It's hard to describe as it's personal preference, but I think GND has softer features whereas pretty is more sharp; Jessica Alba vs Angelina Jolie might be a good example of the difference.

I've tried to read up on both Tera and Honey in the past and I know they've resurfaced recently. The only thing keeping me from seeing them was their age, though I'm really close to just going for it with Honey. She was someone I really wanted to see in the past. Thank you!

I've actually been to Sunflower on several occasions recently. I've seen Lulu, Tina, Kelly, and a couple more that I forget. Tina was the cutest of those, but her body was a little bigger than what I was hoping for. Definitely not fat. Big boned might be a better word. BBFS is definitely not a requirement, but I'm not against it either. It's funny you mention their new talent. After my no-go at Vanilla I was tempted to just ride the elevator up to Sunflower to check them out. I decided against it as I wanted to save my cash for Angel.

I'll do some forum searching on Diamond. I know I've read some reports but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I'll go back and take a look. Thank you!

Thank you for the suggestion. Like some of the others I mentioned, Miaa was another one I was looking into. And then I read THAT report. Whether it was true or not, it made me re-think that one instantly.

I mentioned this to a brother who PM'd me, but it's been so frustrating finding someone who fits what I'm looking for and I don't think it's for lack of trying LOL. I very much appreciate all the suggestions and I'll definitely give some of them a try. Also, as brother FCH300 pointed out, the hunt is part of the fun. I'll definitely be going spinner hunting and report what I find.

Thanks a bunch guys!Pal, give up. You are waaay too picky: too much of this, too little of that. Not/ too tall /skinny, tanned /light, big boobed /flat, etc. What you are looking for is the rare snow leopard, that shows up to play then leaves ever so quickly. Ease up on your criteria, elst you will have terminal blue balls. Stick to porn. Cheaper and easily disposable.

LostIn808
04-19-17, 17:36
Sunflower in CC is generally known to bring in young, small, FOB-type girls that might fit the bill from an appearance standpoint. However, Sunflower is usually known for covered services. If BBBJ and BBFS are requirements, you may have to invest in a few less than satisfactory visits to get the desired level of service. Even with covered services as the norm, familiarity can often bring what you want. Both Bella and Bobby in the current crop seem like they may be possibilities. Pictures in the ads are not necessarily the real girls at Sunflower, so you will just have to go check them out in person. Tough assignment!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentelman-s-perfect-touch/5083299The picture is not real. It is one of those Japanese models, not AV but has pictures in skimpy outfits, taking showers and such. I had her name but cannot find it. If it is her damn, I'd pay big bucks for a crack at her.

Member #5810
04-19-17, 22:09
The picture is not real. It is one of those Japanese models, not AV but has pictures in skimpy outfits, taking showers and such. I had her name but cannot find it. If it is her damn, I'd pay big bucks for a crack at her.That's Risa Yoshiki. She's my friend. Sorry no chance for you buddy. She doesn't need you money. They make big bucks modeling. She does come to Hawaii once a year in the summer for photo shoots.

LostIn808
04-20-17, 05:37
That's Risa Yoshiki. She's my friend. Sorry no chance for you buddy. She doesn't need you money. They make big bucks modeling. She does come to Hawaii once a year in the summer for photo shoots.Yup that's her name. I would pay to just watch the photo shoot. Of course may have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Thing is Japan is filled with ton's of girls like this. And maybe she might underestimate the amount of money I have. Just a thought.

Member #5810
04-20-17, 09:42
Yup that's her name. I would pay to just watch the photo shoot. Of course may have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Thing is Japan is filled with ton's of girls like this. And maybe she might underestimate the amount of money I have. Just a thought.Hmmmmn that's a thought. You never know eh? I can try ask her if she might be interested in meeting a super rich guy here. I'd date her myself really! But I'm dating one of her model friends.

Redneck 1
06-11-17, 21:06
Cross-reference to my report on new arrival Yuna, posted on June 9, report #5621 in the Kison thread.

ShortGirlsRock
06-29-17, 06:03
Hello everyone,

You can probably guess why I am posting here by my handle.

Shall we offer this as our formal definition of spinner:

Definitely under 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds?

I love spinners and have some from 4 foot 7 to 4 foot 9 on my speed dial.

HiPickle
06-29-17, 14:28
Hello everyone,

You can probably guess why I am posting here by my handle.

Shall we offer this as our formal definition of spinner:

Definitely under 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds?

I love spinners and have some from 4 foot 7 to 4 foot 9 on my speed dial.I agree with the definition. Where have you found the 4'7 ones?? I know Sanho advertises such, but I was suckered a long time ago to look. Wasn't so.

China Jimmy
06-29-17, 14:49
I agree with the definition. Where have you found the 4'7 ones?? I know Sanho advertises such, but I was suckered a long time ago to look. Wasn't so.HP, I you want to know, look at his prior posts. Easy to figure out.

HiPickle
06-29-17, 18:03
HP, I you want to know, look at his prior posts. Easy to figure out.Ah indeed. Thanks.

Loveasianhi
06-30-17, 04:22
Hmmmmn that's a thought. You never know eh? I can try ask her if she might be interested in meeting a super rich guy here. I'd date her myself really! But I'm dating one of her model friends.Wow, lucky guy. I want. But I'm not super rich. Or even rich. Just average. LOL.

I don't know what it is about those j-girls, just so hot.

Member #5810
06-30-17, 05:04
Wow, lucky guy. I want. But I'm not super rich. Or even rich. Just average. LOL.

I don't know what it is about those j-girls, just so hot.J girls and K girls really take care of their skin. And just my opinion, they spend a lot of time to look their best when out in public. You don't have to be super rich, but no can be a cheapo. Most importantly you need to have self confidence and that x factor coolness about you. You need to stand out from the crowd so to speak. Just saying, not bragging or anything.

RockCandy
07-01-17, 00:40
J girls and K girls really take care of their skin. And just my opinion, they spend a lot of time to look their best when out in public. You don't have to be super rich, but no can be a cheapo. Most importantly you need to have self confidence and that x factor coolness about you. You need to stand out from the crowd so to speak. Just saying, not bragging or anything.So help us out here. How does one stand out from the crowd? I'm sure any tip would be well appreciated.

DrMajikLuv69
07-22-17, 18:24
Where is Pink from Kison? Pink was an abosolute stunner. Beautiful spinner with natural bees-cup boobs. I love spinners with small boobs and a nice tan. Beautiful long brown hair and very pretty face. Soft skin and clean shaved tight pussy that always made me cum in 2 minutes. Thus MSOG. XXX-PSE. I miss her.

LocoBoy
07-22-17, 19:11
Where is Pink from Kison? Pink was an abosolute stunner. Beautiful spinner with natural bees-cup boobs. I love spinners with small boobs and a nice tan. Beautiful long brown hair and very pretty face. Soft skin and clean shaved tight pussy that always made me cum in 2 minutes. Thus MSOG. XXX-PSE. I miss her.I agree. If anyone has her digits tell to come back please!

Xist269
07-22-17, 19:48
Height is not a quality that makes a spinner. It is the slim hips, waist, and thighs. Also, Hollie's pooch disqualifies her.I agree, lack of height is called petite. Whatt the OP wants is a petite girl whom is also a spinner. Speaking of. Where can I find one with a butternut of BBFS. I am visiting for a couple days from Wash DC and cannot invest the time to make it happen slowly. I am not as picky but would like young and small tits.

Cosmic Kid
07-23-17, 19:21
Where is Pink from Kison? Pink was an abosolute stunner. Beautiful spinner with natural bees-cup boobs. I love spinners with small boobs and a nice tan. Beautiful long brown hair and very pretty face. Soft skin and clean shaved tight pussy that always made me cum in 2 minutes. Thus MSOG. XXX-PSE. I miss her.Who is or is not a true spinner is obviously a matter of opinion, and I'm not here to challenge the good doctor's, but simply to offer my two cents, FWIW. I concur with doc's observations on Pink, with one reservation. I would be inclined to label Pink's as a potential spinner's body but not a 100% spinner. There's a slight lack of wasp waist, a subtle thickness in the midsection, which to my mind disqualifies Pink as a true spinner. Just saying.

DrMajikLuv69
07-25-17, 03:25
Who is or is not a true spinner is obviously a matter of opinion, and I'm not here to challenge the good doctor's, but simply to offer my two cents, FWIW. I concur with doc's observations on Pink, with one reservation. I would be inclined to label Pink's as a potential spinner's body but not a 100% spinner. There's a slight lack of wasp waist, a subtle thickness in the midsection, which to my mind disqualifies Pink as a true spinner. Just saying.Maybe you're correct Cosmic Kid. Maybe Pink isn't a true spinner, but she is sexy and her services are PSE and I miss her.

HiPickle
07-25-17, 03:31
Maybe you're correct Cosmic Kid. Maybe Pink isn't a true spinner, but she is sexy and her services are PSE and I miss her.Eh, I'd definitely classify her as a spinner. I look at weight mostly. Pink had to weigh less than 95 lbs. I don't recall anything in her mid section either, she seemed tiiiight. My SO is 95 lbs, so I have a known reference. 😁.

Indeed, she is missed. A wonderful spinner!
Dr. Go see BP thread. My Alien sex toy. Pure definition of a spinner.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/aloha-100-real-pics-or-its-free-dont-miss-out/7670583

DrMajikLuv69
07-25-17, 06:54
Eh, I'd definitely classify her as a spinner. I look at weight mostly. Pink had to weigh less than 95 lbs. I don't recall anything in her mid section either, she seemed tiiiight. My SO is 95 lbs, so I have a known reference. 😁.

Indeed, she is missed. A wonderful spinner!
Dr. Go see BP thread. My Alien sex toy. Pure definition of a spinner.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/aloha-100-real-pics-or-its-free-dont-miss-out/7670583HiPicke thanks for the laugh out loud phrase "My Alien sex toy. "

The girl Nina in the link you sent is HOT! Nina? Did you see her already? Dude if those pictures are real, I definitely want to see her! That cos-play coustumes are sexy!

And yes. Her tummy was flat, but you know what was deceptive? Pink's height was deceptive. Pink was rather tall for a spinner. I think Pink was about 5'3" or 5'4". Because she had such a tiny frame and she was slender with very nice natural small boobs; She looked like a spinner. 5'3" or taller might not be considered a spinner. Pink spinner or not was definitely the Super Star at Kison. HiPickle if Pink ever returns let me know!! I'd love to see her again.

By the way speaking of Kison spinners I went to see "Ai" a couple days ago. Ai is not a spinner but she is young and very cute personality. I will report on her in the Kison thread.

HiPickle
07-25-17, 12:03
HiPicke thanks for the laugh out loud phrase "My Alien sex toy. "

The girl Nina in the link you sent is HOT! Nina? Did you see her already? Dude if those pictures are real, I definitely want to see her! That cos-play coustumes are sexy!

And yes. Her tummy was flat, but you know what was deceptive? Pink's height was deceptive. Pink was rather tall for a spinner. I think Pink was about 5'3" or 5'4". Because she had such a tiny frame and she was slender with very nice natural small boobs; She looked like a spinner. 5'3" or taller might not be considered a spinner. Pink spinner or not was definitely the Super Star at Kison. HiPickle if Pink ever returns let me know!! I'd love to see her again.

By the way speaking of Kison spinners I went to see "Ai" a couple days ago. Ai is not a spinner but she is young and very cute personality. I will report on her in the Kison thread.The girl in the pics on link is her. Yes, just saw her before she posted an ad. Got a text from her saying she back for a few days, immediately made another appointment. This time she was dressed up in all black leather and chains, she obviously loves her job. Tiny, giggly, intense little sex toy. The reason I use Alien, when I first prompted her for her nationality, she said Alien, I told her that's good you're now my Alien sex toy. At that time she was in pony tails that were pink and blue colored.

SomeBilly
08-30-17, 04:59
Gents,

I rtfff and I can see that Nina is on my bucket list for next trip to Hawaii. However from what I've read she is hit and miss and may not be there by time I return. I Aso read of the older lady in CC (53 ish I believe) but is also hit and miss. I would like to know who is your favorite and I'm talking smallest 4 ft + spinner. BBBJ is a bonus.

AMP or private doesn't matter.

What happened to Sasha the squirter from Happiness, she was on the bucket list also.

Thanks,

Bill.

Braddahman
09-23-17, 13:50
Saw Gina one morning. She is a spinner but needs some breaking in. She is a sweetheart who is new to the scene. 5'2", 90 lbs and very skinny, which I like. I could almost wrap my hands around her waist and touch my fingers. She mounted me slowly in CG and took time to handle me. Had CG then picked her up, while still in her, and proceeded with some nice standing up play while I held her by her ass so she wouldn't fall. That was pretty hot. Then I laid her down gently for some standing mish and flipped her over for some DS to finish. I like her thin waist and skinny everything. I could basically carry her around and put her in why ever position I wanted. She seemed accommodating too. Not much after play but she is new to the game. Forgot to add her BBBJ is not bad. She worshipped my buddy with lots of licking, kissing and swallowing.

Anyone care to share their spinner list?

Braddahman.

DeMeter
11-09-17, 07:49
Saw Gina one morning. She is a spinner but needs some breaking in. She is a sweetheart who is new to the scene. 5'2", 90 lbs and very skinny, which I like. I could almost wrap my hands around her waist and touch my fingers. She mounted me slowly in CG and took time to handle me. Had CG then picked her up, while still in her, and proceeded with some nice standing up play while I held her by her ass so she wouldn't fall. That was pretty hot. Then I laid her down gently for some standing mish and flipped her over for some DS to finish. I like her thin waist and skinny everything. I could basically carry her around and put her in why ever position I wanted. She seemed accommodating too. Not much after play but she is new to the game. Forgot to add her BBBJ is not bad. She worshipped my buddy with lots of licking, kissing and swallowing.

Anyone care to share their spinner list?

Braddahman.I don't know what you spinner fans mean when you mention that word.

So my info may not be incorrect to some. Just my opinion.

Owing to privacy reason young st. Is my favorate place to go.

Anyway I visit nirvana again and walk in, as usual, just wait for anyone to enter.

Long time partner (linda.

And when I left, I saw new girl.

Not nana. But ara, ana such name.

Damn. She just looked too too skinny for my eyes.

Yes seriously her bone and meat is runway models' way.

She is not tall.

I guess she is short but doesn't look that short with high heels and she has tiny head and very small face and ling neck, which makes her look longer.

She was in bikini. And seriously I could see even ribs!

Waist may be held in my two hands. Her tighs looked like normal weight girls' arms. Couls see bones' shape from her shoulders too.

I don't exaggerate now.

I had thought I would like skinny women but found I like skinny women in normal weight boundary. LOL.

So she is not in my must to do list (but will not reject her if she enter when my walk in visit. She looks sexy and pretty. Not cute style but more pretty style.).

But.

I bet there must guys who prefer that type of girls with very very very thin and tiny waist.

Sorry that I don't know her service yet cause no experience.

DrMajikLuv69
11-12-17, 20:42
The following report is to cross reference with report number 5160 posted on 11-10-17 in the Happiness thread.

Model: Miki

Looks: Recently I finally got to see Miki. She is a spinner. A good guesstimate is that she is about 4'11" or 4'10" foot tall and probably weighs about 85 or 90 pounds approximately. Boobs appeared to be man made sea cups, that really accentuated her waist to hip ratio from certain angles. Nice eraser nips on the sea cups. The picture in the ad appears to look very similar to her if it is not if it is not her She is very youthful my approximate guessing age early to mid 20's very tiny waist which makes my hips look a lot larger at her booty looks much around there nice smooth skin.

Attitude: cheerful, smiling, warm greeting (YMMV), GFE PSE FMBA NRA PRS.

Service: Miki had scripted routine she got undressed from the sexy outfit she entered the room in, then got dressed in another outfit. Miki started with a light touch massage then did the kisses all over the back with warm water. Kisses all over legs, calves, feet, toes, etc, then back up to my ass. Miki began to DFK my ass and gave me a awesome Rim Job. She pulled my ass up and lifted my hips so she could go deeper with her tongue. Miki miki was literally making love to my ass. She pulled me on all fours for deeper DFK Rimming and BSL combo as she gently stroked Moby Dick. She definitely was an expert. On flip she gave more sensual BBBJ BSL combo as she looked up into my eyes, then went back to work with more BBBJ. Miki then gave the FMBA a rode me in CG. After she orgasmed (YMMV), we then we switched to missionary LFK DFK. I pounded her in multiple angles, as she came again. Some PRS. Love her moans. YMMV, but things got really wet! Switched to DS. What an awesome view. Her waist is tiny so makes her ass look great in DS! More PRS and FMBA. Switched back to missionary and we finally came together as a climate finish. We took a shower together where there was more PRS. Went back to room more PRS. Hugs LFK YMMV.

HILife69
11-13-17, 06:27
The following report is to cross reference with report number 5160 posted on 11-10-17 in the Happiness thread.

Model: Miki

Looks: Recently I finally got to see Miki. She is a spinner. A good guesstimate is that she is about 4'11" or 4'10" foot tall and probably weighs about 85 or 90 pounds approximately. Boobs appeared to be man made sea cups, that really accentuated her waist to hip ratio from certain angles. Nice eraser nips on the sea cups. The picture in the ad appears to look very similar to her if it is not if it is not her She is very youthful my approximate guessing age early to mid 20's very tiny waist which makes my hips look a lot larger at her booty looks much around there nice smooth skin.

Attitude: cheerful, smiling, warm greeting (YMMV), GFE PSE FMBA NRA PRS.

Service: Miki had scripted routine she got undressed from the sexy outfit she entered the room in, then got dressed in another outfit. Miki started with a light touch massage then did the kisses all over the back with warm water. Kisses all over legs, calves, feet, toes, etc, then back up to my ass. Miki began to DFK my ass and gave me a awesome Rim Job. She pulled my ass up and lifted my hips so she could go deeper with her tongue. Miki miki was literally making love to my ass. She pulled me on all fours for deeper DFK Rimming and BSL combo as she gently stroked Moby Dick. She definitely was an expert. On flip she gave more sensual BBBJ BSL combo as she looked up into my eyes, then went back to work with more BBBJ. Miki then gave the FMBA a rode me in CG. After she orgasmed (YMMV), we then we switched to missionary LFK DFK. I pounded her in multiple angles, as she came again. Some PRS. Love her moans. YMMV, but things got really wet! Switched to DS. What an awesome view. Her waist is tiny so makes her ass look great in DS! More PRS and FMBA. Switched back to missionary and we finally came together as a climate finish. We took a shower together where there was more PRS. Went back to room more PRS. Hugs LFK YMMV.Great review. I hope to write one as good as you.

DrMajikLuv69
02-02-18, 00:19
Blue at Happiness is a spinner that is a super star.

DrMajikLuv69
04-05-18, 00:54
Great review. I hope to write one as good as you.Thanks but you have great reviews too. Thank you for your contribution to the USASG. Anyway Kayla is another Superstar Spinner! I heard Pink that used to work at Kison is coming back to Happiness; I can’t wait for her to arrive.

New Heavy Chev
04-05-18, 01:29
Kylie at Vanilla Spa. She appears to be a young chick and has a petite short body. Her face is so-so. She got little pear tittys and a tight little body. Her pussy is pretty and completely bare; and feels damn good (good texture and snug grip). She enjoys DATY if you know how. Her BBBJ is decent. I only got CFS out of her (never asked "Can I take it off?" because I didn't feel the odds were in my favor.) She makes some primal sounds when she's getting stroked with the spear. She has a pleasant personality and is a customer service oriented Oriental. Worth checking out if you're looking for some new strange to spin on theD.

Nephilim3000
07-06-18, 08:03
Got my sugar fix. First time. She is everything so young and pretty. Prettier than Dallas! Can not believe she would do and short old ugly guy like me deep inside her. Will repeat soon. Besides Yuna there is another blonde asian spinner. Who is that new girl?

DrMajikLuv69
09-15-18, 18:22
Dallas is a very pretty spinner.

DrMajikLuv96
10-12-18, 01:17
Dallas is a very pretty spinner.I agree that comment above.

DrMajikLuv69
12-11-18, 05:15
Spinner with a tight and tone body.

Wuweiqiong
12-29-18, 07:21
Spinner with a tight and tone body.You have her contact info?.

DatOneMan
12-29-18, 12:27
You have her contact info?.Think she is over at Happiness. They don't got ads no more so you should call to confirm.

AlohaJ
12-29-18, 14:35
Jenni is the true definition of a spinner. Nothing fake about this young lady and nothing but pure enjoyment.

ReallyOldGuy
12-29-18, 15:59
Pink at kison is an older spinner, idk may be 35-40. I get excellent service from her. She is just as good as 20 something kylie at vanilla.

Spinnerholic
01-01-19, 19:18
Jenni is the true definition of a spinner. Nothing fake about this young lady and nothing but pure enjoyment.AlohaJ,

Is there an ad or contact info for where Jenni works. PM is OK if you prefer. TIA.

Honolulu Chas
01-01-19, 19:41
I can't post the URL because it contains a phone number. I can PM you if you will clear out your inbox.

Chas.

AlohaJ,

Is there an ad or contact info for where Jenni works. PM is OK if you prefer. TIA.

Spinnerholic
01-01-19, 21:32
AlohaJ,

This Jenni at CC?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pretty-young-tight-spinner-jenni-available-for-b2b-action-808-679-8256-11926196/

Drake678
01-02-19, 00:34
AlohaJ,

This Jenni at CC?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pretty-young-tight-spinner-jenni-available-for-b2b-action-808-679-8256-11926196/Jenny used to be Rona. She did legit massages only before. This was years ago.

AlohaJ
01-02-19, 01:30
AlohaJ,

This Jenni at CC?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pretty-young-tight-spinner-jenni-available-for-b2b-action-808-679-8256-11926196/Yes, that's the Jenni I was referring to. Very sweet and extremely sexy, treat her well.

Spinnerholic
01-02-19, 10:15
Thanks Chas and apologies at the same time. Didn't realize that you posted a reply to my Jenni query before I posted with the link. BTW, Inbox has room now.

I can't post the URL because it contains a phone number. I can PM you if you will clear out your inbox.

Chas.

Spinnerholic
01-02-19, 10:18
Thanks AlohaJ for confirming Jenni's info.

Yes, that's the Jenni I was referring to. Very sweet and extremely sexy, treat her well.

Spinnerholic
01-02-19, 10:21
Thank you as well Drake for confirming Jenni's contact details.

Jenny used to be Rona. She did legit massages only before. This was years ago.

BongWallah
01-11-19, 16:49
Hey All,

A newbie to the site here. I saw an ad for Cheery Spa. Looked to be in CC.

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/120011

Looks like they they pitching spinners. Any intel?

Hawaii Man
01-22-19, 19:30
Jenni is definitely a young and tiny spinner. She is very pleasant but has a few rules, starting with no kissing or FIV (YMMV). She has a small frame so breasts are on the smallish side. Her nipples are very sensitive and she needs you to be very soft in your approach, so I didn't spend much time in that area. She offers a nice sloppy BBBJ and covered FS. She aims to please and has a nice personality. She also mentioned in passing that she reads the forum.

DrMajikLuv69
05-18-19, 04:38
AlohaJ,

This Jenni at CC?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pretty-young-tight-spinner-jenni-available-for-b2b-action-808-679-8256-11926196/Does Jenny have bushy pussy? Or cleaned shaved pussy? I prefer the smooth stubble free pussy!

The Gemini
06-13-19, 17:20
Hello everyone! Does anyone have any idea were I can find a provider with a spinner body as the one depicted in this thread. The one I'm talking about is Sonya the first pic on top of collection of pics in this spinners thread. I'm like ohh my freaken gosh she is perfect. Absolutely what I like. Any specific AMP or girl would be nice. I was having trouble putting the pic in this message. Post info or you can Pm me. Thank you so very much!- Gemini.

The Gemini
06-13-19, 17:22
Hello everyone! Does anyone have any idea were I can find a provider with a spinner body as the one depicted in this thread. The one I'm talking about is Sonya the first pic on top of collection of pics in this spinners thread. I'm like ohh my freaken gosh she is perfect. Absolutely what I like. Any specific AMP or girl would be nice. I was having trouble putting the pic in this message. Post info or you can Pm me. Thank you so very much!- Gemini.

HeatNation
06-14-19, 02:56
Hello everyone! Does anyone have any idea were I can find a provider with a spinner body as the one depicted in this thread. The one I'm talking about is Sonya the first pic on top of collection of pics in this spinners thread. I'm like ohh my freaken gosh she is perfect. Absolutely what I like. Any specific AMP or girl would be nice. I was having trouble putting the pic in this message. Post info or you can Pm me. Thank you so very much!- Gemini.The other pics of Jenni is close to that and idk anyone atm that fits the bill better.

TomAssCan9
06-14-19, 05:41
The other pics of Jenni is close to that and idk anyone atm that fits the bill better.She about 4'9 tall or taller?

The Gemini
06-14-19, 18:41
The other pics of Jenni is close to that and idk anyone atm that fits the bill better.Thanks very much for the info! I saw that picture and I'm like that's it! Too bad no one seem seems to know if Sonya is available some were. Probably need to post in " were is she tread". Don't know how long ago that pic was taken. Were is jenni hanging out BTW?

DrMajikLuv69
06-23-19, 07:40
I don't know what would be qualification to consider a girl a spinner, because I've read reports that Pink is 5'4" but I would consider her a spinner. She has small frame and bone structure. Pink appears petite. Her boobs are bigger now, but I thought her natural bee cups back then were very sexy! Anyway Hannah may be in the same category as a spinner. Hannah is a petite spinner with man made bee sea cups. Slender import model body type. She looks half Asian and half white. She could pass for a local Asian Hapa girl. You would think she went to school here. Nice shaved pussy with small patch on top. Clit gets swoll; so beautiful! Man made bee sea cups. Medium long dark brown hair. Soft spoken cute demeanor however freak nasty XXX PSE GFE FMBA NRA into OT. Hannah physical characteristics reminds of another famous AMP girl, just a little more mature but very well maintained. IMHO Hannah is a spinner to me, and for me she takes it to the next level for service. There are a handful of girls in the same category that can epitomize the porn star goddess level and Hannah is one of the five. The rank is based on comparison of former places that have closed down like Enpire, Rejuve, Ace, Top Spa, Hula Girls, Golden Spa, Nirvana, CHM therefore if you know who where the top or best freak nasty import Model at each AMP, then you know what she is about. Im hesitant to write any details because every time I write details nobody believes me; therefore I will leave all the JUICY wet details out. If you want to DM be prepared to relinquish info of the same level.

DrMajikLuv96
07-02-19, 22:36
I don't know what would be qualification to consider a girl a spinner, because I've read reports that Pink is 5'4" but I would consider her a spinner. She has small frame and bone structure. Pink appears petite. Her boobs are bigger now, but I thought her natural bee cups back then were very sexy! Anyway Hannah may be in the same category as a spinner. Hannah is a petite spinner with man made bee sea cups. Slender import model body type. She looks half Asian and half white. She could pass for a local Asian Hapa girl. You would think she went to school here. Nice shaved pussy with small patch on top. Clit gets swoll; so beautiful! Man made bee sea cups. Medium long dark brown hair. Soft spoken cute demeanor however freak nasty XXX PSE GFE FMBA NRA into OT. Hannah physical characteristics reminds of another famous AMP girl, just a little more mature but very well maintained. IMHO Hannah is a spinner to me, and for me she takes it to the next level for service. There are a handful of girls in the same category that can epitomize the porn star goddess level and Hannah is one of the five. The rank is based on comparison of former places that have closed down like Enpire, Rejuve, Ace, Top Spa, Hula Girls, Golden Spa, Nirvana, CHM therefore if you know who where the top or best freak nasty import Model at each AMP, then you know what she is about. Im hesitant to write any details because every time I write details nobody believes me; therefore I will leave all the JUICY wet details out. If you want to DM be prepared to relinquish info of the same level.I love spinners that are 190 lbs and over. You like too?

YourBraddah
12-28-19, 01:11
New to the page not to the game.

Craving a spinner or two.

Wondering if any of you guys could help me find a few spinner chics.

Like aga at sanho.

Would be much appreciated.

Drake678
12-30-19, 01:20
Talia is a spinner that cums a lot. BBBJ Multiple positions CIP to finish. Massage not that good. So skip the massage and go straight into it.

HiPickle
12-30-19, 02:08
Talia is a spinner that cums a lot. BBBJ Multiple positions CIP to finish. Massage not that good. So skip the massage and go straight into it.Where is this girl!? I looked through cityxguide.com and can't find any reference.

Kefe2
12-30-19, 02:37
Where is this girl!? I looked through cityxguide.com and can't find any reference.She left town more than a week ago. Back to Taipei. Very nice girl.

Drake678
12-30-19, 03:06
Where is this girl!? I looked through cityxguide.com and can't find any reference.The one I saw was at Healthy Angel. Kefe you saw at Aiea? Did not know there was 2 girls with same name.

GuyFawks
01-02-20, 03:20
Anyone know any spinners that do outcall?

Tundakat
01-04-20, 18:58
Anyone know any spinners that do outcall?If you find please share.

BongWallah
01-11-20, 03:17
I've been wanting to give the spinner thing a spin for some time. I'm of average height (5'8") and thought it might be a good thing. So last night I hooked up with Mina. If you like spinners, you know who she is. A real sweetheart of a gal.

Anyway, when she opened the door, I was surprised at how tiny she was. Yes. A spinner. And my first.

After the preliminaries, we got down to business starting with CG and then Mish and variations of that. Dang, she was tight, but I could tell she she was taking it like a trooper. I guess I'm kind of thick in the root, if you know what I mean. Not like I was knocking at her back door, but the deep thrusts were making her eyes bug out. Felt good, but I wanted a longer session than the sensation would allow. Oh well.

Maybe 1/2 hour for the whole time, shower included.

Next time, I think I should find a gal maybe a little wider in the hips or maybe taller? That said, Mina was really sweet and playful. Certainly not the same gal in the ad pictures but pretty much same body type. Nice B tits with suckable nips. Nice proportions for her body frame. I'd certainly go back, except that someone a little taller might be a better fit. Meh. Who knows?

Lick YourClit
01-12-20, 18:10
Went to check out tonbo yesterday saw this really small girl sia didn't try her not my type but wow she was tiny not bad looking but had to pass smallest girl I seen working about 80 lbs I think or less. Took a look and left all my favorites has gone back mainland any body got info on any pretty young providers?

Mike4346
01-13-20, 16:07
Went to check out tonbo yesterday saw this really small girl sia didn't try her not my type but wow she was tiny not bad looking but had to pass smallest girl I seen working about 80 lbs I think or less. Took a look and left all my favorites has gone back mainland any body got info on any pretty young providers?Where is she at?

HiPickle
01-13-20, 18:01
Went to check out tonbo yesterday saw this really small girl sia didn't try her not my type but wow she was tiny not bad looking but had to pass smallest girl I seen working about 80 lbs I think or less. Took a look and left all my favorites has gone back mainland any body got info on any pretty young providers?Yeah, I saw the ad, can't tell her size. Definitely have my interest perkin up on this. I've yet to venture to this place.

Johnny14
01-13-20, 20:09
Went to check out tonbo yesterday saw this really small girl sia didn't try her not my type but wow she was tiny not bad looking but had to pass smallest girl I seen working about 80 lbs I think or less. Took a look and left all my favorites has gone back mainland any body got info on any pretty young providers?Where do you park your car when visiting Tonbo? I think right next is a auto body shop that tells you to park outside or be towed. Was thinking of parking on the far end of Osaka, but the long walk can be embarrassing if someone recognizes you.

Lick YourClit
01-13-20, 20:42
Where is she at?She is at Tonbo.

Azn Persuaded
01-14-20, 01:21
Where do you park your car when visiting Tonbo? I think right next is a auto body shop that tells you to park outside or be towed. Was thinking of parking on the far end of Osaka, but the long walk can be embarrassing if someone recognizes you.Tonbo isn't up the ramp, by Osaka, it's on the bottom of the ramp above Don Don. Park in the parking lot behind Don Don and people will just think you're going to eat. After all you may very well be DATY.

HiPickle
01-14-20, 01:24
Went to check out tonbo yesterday saw this really small girl sia didn't try her not my type but wow she was tiny not bad looking but had to pass smallest girl I seen working about 80 lbs I think or less. Took a look and left all my favorites has gone back mainland any body got info on any pretty young providers?

Yeah, I saw the ad, can't tell her size. Definitely have my interest perkin up on this. I've yet to venture to this place.Another waste of $$. Sia, one korean spinner 40's,no kiss, covered everything, if you got a long dong forget it. Was annoying trying to be careful and I'm not packing either. Fuk, sick of TOFTT with bad results.

IQuietly
01-14-20, 15:48
Jenni is definitely a young and tiny spinner. She is very pleasant but has a few rules, starting with no kissing or FIV (YMMV). She has a small frame so breasts are on the smallish side. Her nipples are very sensitive and she needs you to be very soft in your approach, so I didn't spend much time in that area. She offers a nice sloppy BBBJ and covered FS. She aims to please and has a nice personalityIs CIM on her menu?

ToniMulato
01-14-20, 23:30
Another waste of $$. Sia, one korean spinner 40's,no kiss, covered everything, if you got a long dong forget it. Was annoying trying to be careful and I'm not packing either. Fuk, sick of TOFTT with bad results.I agree 200% with you Hipickle. Been happening to me lately too, and is hard and disappointing when you waste $$. On Rushed or mediocre services.

But I guess we don't have much to choose from now this days.

DRmjm
02-07-20, 18:37
The ad has taken all the other girls off and just has Jay. Has Sia left?

IQuietly
02-22-20, 22:29
Saw Jenni. Nice BBBJ even though it was just a few min. She used the BBBJ just to get me hard as FS was discussed. She is small and tight. I am not the largest but still could not go deep or hammer. Needed to go slow and shallow. Hit past the cervix a few times on DS. Hard to gauge the depth on the smaller girls. Felt good for me as it rubbed under the head but I don't think she liked it. No kissing or titty play. Shorted on time. Think she schedules on the hour and doesn't allow for client exit. 40 min or so with after shower. $$. All in all was ok experience which I will repeat just not very often. I like it when I get the full hour and don't like feeling pushed out the door.

Me Cook
06-16-22, 19:57
The ones that I have been with that are working in town now are:

Yuna at Happiness and Pink who is at Asia spa. I heard of some more that are out there but I have not tried them yet.

Does anyone have anyone else to add to the list besides Misa?

Lots of spinners to choose from nowadays. Here's a few lists of some choice rib cage showing, sucked in stomachs, slim waists, bony armed, chicken legged, stick figure spinners. Looks are subjective, and so are some guy's definition of a spinner, so I'm gona list any girl who has been referred to as a spinner at least more than a couple times in reviews.

-

Not many members of the SWAT Team. Not to mention Angel will be gone soon and Honey is the snow leopard of the AMP scene.

Honey at Ginza.

Angel at SunFlower.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa (borderline SWAT since she's got ass, but her Bs are on the smaller side)

-

Julie at Nirvana (only works on weekends)

Jina at Tokyo Spa (M. I. A.)

Sara at Tokyo Spa.

Mini at VIP.

Yura at Roses.

Aki at Roses.

Tanya at 5 Star.

Apple at MayFlower.

-

SPINNERS:

Yuki at Tokyo Spa.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa.

Kitty at Secret.

Hera at Golden Queen.

Jio at Golden Queen.

Annie at Golden Queen.

Ruru at Roses.

Gigi at VIP.

Lala at China Doll Spa.

Sayumi at MayFlower.

Cherry / Lisa at 321.

-

Please add to the list if there were any I missed. Now go and fuck'um all!

FCH300
06-17-22, 00:16

Yuna at Happiness and Pink who is at Asia spa. I heard of some more that are out there but I have not tried them yet.

Does anyone have anyone else to add to the list besides Misa?What is the point in referring to a quote from 2013?? I doubt if a single one of these girls is still around. God knows, every one of the cited massage parlors is long gone. This kind of stuff just adds to the overall level of confusion.

JayDawg5
06-17-22, 06:22
Yes I think we need an updated list. Sorry I can't help out.

Mine are on the thicker side.

Does anyone have anyone else to add to the list besides Misa?

PostOfficeMan
06-17-22, 13:40
What is the point in referring to a quote from 2013?? I doubt if a single one of these girls is still around. God knows, every one of the cited massage parlors is long gone. This kind of stuff just adds to the overall level of confusion.I can see your point, maybe might have been better if he posted without the old quote. I think of that old list only Mini from Angel (formerly VIP) was still working up until just a few months ago but has since left Hawaii for good for now.

Does anyone have anyone else to add to the list besides Misa?I would add Tiffany from SF / Love Spa to the list. Maybe even Coco at Lemon Blossom. I heard Pink left and won't be back there at least for now.

Museki
06-17-22, 15:17
I can see your point, maybe might have been better if he posted without the old quote. I think of that old list only Mini from Angel (formerly VIP) was still working up until just a few months ago but has since left Hawaii for good for now.

I would add Tiffany from SF / Love Spa to the list. Maybe even Coco at Lemon Blossom. I heard Pink left and won't be back there at least for now.So we are all on the same page, what's the definition of a Spinner?

Me Cook
06-17-22, 16:02
I should have edited Shopaholick post before I quoted it earlier. I thought he kind of had a good definition of spinners. Sorry for the confusion.

Here's a few lists of some choice rib cage showing, sucked in stomachs, slim waists, bony armed, chicken legged, stick figure spinners. Looks are subjective, and so are some guy's definition of a spinner.

HarryNuts9999
06-18-22, 02:07
Best spinners I can think of whos working at the moment are Yuna of Happiness and Jenni whos at the massage parlor on Waimanu St.

Big Gulp
06-18-22, 21:48
Best spinners I can think of whos working at the moment are Yuna of Happiness and Jenni whos at the massage parlor on Waimanu St.Is this the Jenni that used to work at Dynasty and EC in downtown?

HarryNuts9999
06-20-22, 01:44
Is this the Jenni that used to work at Dynasty and EC in downtown?Yes, that's her.

RubMaidix
06-21-22, 10:48
Best spinners I can think of whos working at the moment are Yuna of Happiness and Jenni whos at the massage parlor on Waimanu St.Which massage place is this that Jenni is working on Waimanu street?

Bangkolulu
06-21-22, 19:52
Which massage place is this that Jenni is working on Waimanu street?I've read relatively recently that you might find Jenni at Pure Spa. However, when I called for an appointment, it was at Dynasty, at less than full service.

But, I got a good value. Happy to repeat.

RubMaidix
06-22-22, 03:02
I've read relatively recently that you might find Jenni at Pure Spa. However, when I called for an appointment, it was at Dynasty, at less than full service.

But, I got a good value. Happy to repeat.I thought Pure spa closed down, and only kept Landon location open. I know she was at Dynasty before but not now.

RubMaidix
06-22-22, 08:51
I've read relatively recently that you might find Jenni at Pure Spa. However, when I called for an appointment, it was at Dynasty, at less than full service.

But, I got a good value. Happy to repeat.I thought Pure spa closed down, and they only kept Landon location open. I know she was at Dynasty before but not now.

Big Gulp
06-26-22, 20:14
I thought Pure spa closed down, and they only kept Landon location open. I know she was at Dynasty before but not now.Did you find out where Jenni is working at?

FookMe
06-26-22, 22:40

But, I got a good value. Happy to repeat.

Did you find out where Jenni is working at?Brother Bangkolulu is right. Recently tried to make an appointment and she said she's back at Dynasty.

Reminds me of the last time I visited her at Dynasty a while back. I guess it was really slow and everyone was sitting in the waiting area talking story. I was trying to keep a low profile but as soon as I walk in there's like 10 people staring at me. And I was like fook me! I asked for Jenni in front of them and we went to the room. I assume everyone there knew the kind of an MT she was so it was the most embarrassing thing. FML. LOL.

Me Cook
06-26-22, 22:47
Brother Bangkolulu is right. Recently tried to make an appointment and she said she's back at Dynasty.

Reminds me of the last time I visited her at Dynasty a while back. I guess it was really slow and everyone was sitting in the waiting area talking story. I was trying to keep a low profile but as soon as I walk in there's like 10 people staring at me. And I was like fook me! I asked for Jenni in front of them and we went to the room. I assume everyone there knew the kind of an MT she was so it was the most embarrassing thing. FML. LOL.Last time I saw Jenni was when she was working in C. C. Is she still doing full service or is she back doing only HE?

FookMe
06-26-22, 22:56
Last time I saw Jenni was when she was working in C. C. Is she still doing full service or is she back doing only HE?She said only HE at Dynasty and Pure Spa. Like anything YMMV. But I think too risky for FS. I get the feeling she'd rather only do HE anyway.

ZMerquise
02-07-23, 19:54
Anyone recommend some good spinners. Petite short thin and preferably young or tan. Been away for a while and trying to catch up on threads.