PDA

View Full Version : STD testing

YG365
05-24-13, 03:59
If you were the first person to have Ana you need to go check yourself for clap. You took your condom off and either gave it to her or she gave it to you.

If you have ever had BB from her than go check yourself.Good looking out bro! Even if you didn't see her, if you're an active member, go get checked! It's free and the info is your own personal business! You gots nothing to lose! Also, check your junk for unusual activity like warts or herpies.

YG

Duke Atreides
05-24-13, 12:53
Any recommendations on where to get tested? I would rather not spend a whole lot of cash.

Thanks in advance!

Member #3973
05-24-13, 20:03
Any recommendations on where to get tested? I would rather not spend a whole lot of cash.

Thanks in advance!Best option is the public health center. They will ask for an I.D., but all records are confidential. Be there early, since you cannot make reservations.

Diamond Head Health Center.
3627 Kilauea Ave. Room 305.
Honolulu, HI 96816.

Walk-in Hours.
Mon-Fri 11 am to 4:00pm. (closed on weekends and State holidays)

Telephone. (808) 733-9280 (recorded message) (808) 733-9281 (HIV results or to talk with a clinician)

Public Transportation:
Diamond Head Health Center is located north of Diamond Head, near Kapiolani Community College, and is on the #3 busline. Check with The Bus at 848-5555 or www.thebus.org For times and connections to Bus #3.

Parking:
Metered parking is available in the visitor's parking lot and accepts quarters only. Be sure to bring extra quarters as there is no change machine at the building.

Ridge Runner
05-25-13, 01:05
You might try Life Foundation at 677 Ala Moana for that.

http://lifefoundationorg.ipage.com/stay-aware/get-tested/

Best option is the public health center. They will ask for an I. D, but all records are confidential. Be there early, since you cannot make reservations.

Honolulu, HI 96816.

Walk-in Hours.

Telephone. (808) 733-9280 (recorded message) (808) 733-9281 (HIV results or to talk with a clinician)

Public Transportation:

Diamond Head Health Center is located north of Diamond Head, near Kapiolani Community College, and is on the #3 busline. Check with The Bus at 848-5555 or.

www.thebus.org

For times and connections to Bus #3.

Parking:

Metered parking is available in the visitor's parking lot and accepts quarters only. Be sure to bring extra quarters as there is no change machine at the building.

YG365
05-25-13, 01:28
Best option is the public health center. They will ask for an I. D, but all records are confidential. Be there early, since you cannot make reservations.

Honolulu, HI 96816.

Walk-in Hours.

Public Transportation:

Diamond Head Health Center is located north of Diamond Head, near Kapiolani Community College, and is on the #3 busline. Check with The Bus at 848-5555 or.

www.thebus.org

For times and connections to Bus #3.

Parking:

Metered parking is available in the visitor's parking lot and accepts quarters only. Be sure to bring extra quarters as there is no change machine at the building.I recommend you get there early. Last time I went, had like 8 people in front of me at like 10:50. Also bring a snack and something to read to kill some time. Don't be afraid of the swab either. It only hurts a little, not as bad as people make it sound.

YG

Blake123
05-25-13, 05:08
I recommend you get there early. Last time I went, had like 8 people in front of me at like 10:50. Also bring a snack and something to read to kill some time. Don't be afraid of the swab either. It only hurts a little, not as bad as people make it sound.

YGYMMV on this. When the doc stuck that little whatchamaycallit up my peehole, it hurt like crazy. And he did it twice! Results came back negative. You'll get your results 10-14 days after testing. Everything is anonymous. The people at Diamond Head Clinic are cool amd treat you with respect.

Admin2
05-26-13, 00:38
Thread starter.

YG365
05-26-13, 02:08
Go see your local dermatologist if you got anything strange going on, on the outside of your cock. The most common places to find negative action on your cock is on the lower shaft, furthest away from your head. That's because even with a condom on, you could still contract genital warts. No joke. The eye test is pretty tough with this because the girls could develop warts inside of their vagina. Also a lot of people don't even know they carry the disease, as well as other forms of std.

Goodluck,

YG

Member #4374
05-26-13, 04:45
I took the free testing for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis at Diamond Head a few years back. (I think I had to wait like an hour). So I held my dick hole open and the lady put some miniature Q-tip looking thing in there to test for the bacterial diseases. And they also visually examined my nuts / sausage / pubes for any bumps or whatever. (And I got a blood draw to test for Syph; I had to call back like a week later to get the results).

For the HIV test, I just went to that Life Foundation. I never had to wait long and they got smallkine blood from my finger. And they tell U in 30 minutes if U got the death sentence or not. They be like,"So what would U do if your test came out positive?" Shut the fuck up, it's going to be negative.

Idusixtyning
05-26-13, 11:33
I took the free testing for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis at Diamond Head a few years back. (I think I had to wait like an hour). So I held my dick hole open and the lady put some miniature Q-tip looking thing in there to test for the bacterial diseases. And they also visually examined my nuts / sausage / pubes for any bumps or whatever. (And I got a blood draw to test for Syph; I had to call back like a week later to get the results).

For the HIV test, I just went to that Life Foundation. I never had to wait long and they got smallkine blood from my finger. And they tell U in 30 minutes if U got the death sentence or not. They be like,"So what would U do if your test came out positive?" Shut the fuck up, it's going to be negative.Diamond Head does HIV testing. There is a latency period before HIV tests will be positive if there is an infection. Do the test too sone and you'll get a false negative result. It depends on the type of test used. The typical test will only be accurate after about 6 months from time of infection. Depends on the individual's immune response. There are other types of tests that can detect sooner but I believe are more costly or most labs not set up to run. I know there is one where you have to abstain from unprotected sex for 3 weeks before the test can be accurate. There is a place called Rapid STD Testing that does this test but you have to pay for it. They have a website for any mongerers that are interested. So even if someone tested safe today for HIV, that person still needs to retest later if there was unprotected sex in that window of time that the test used would not be accurate. Actually, to be absolutely accurate, there should be a repeat test done. Something to think about if one were planning on getting an SO or married and was mongering without protection.

RequeteBueno
05-26-13, 13:16
I know the hospital I go to uses a urinalysis for testing now. No more q-tip up pee-pee hole. Not sure if more expensive and clinics don't use, or if they do.

The clinic was nice enough to tell this provider to come back in 3 months to recheck everything that may have an initial false positive.

LOL. If my test came back positive. I'd be finding a new job and paying a shitload in SO support.

This is jacked up. I can have unprotected sex with numerous girls in laos, Thailand, vietnam. Girls who sole purpose is to please foreigners. And I get possible STD from a girl here who is new to job.

For the HIV test, I just went to that Life Foundation. I never had to wait long and they got smallkine blood from my finger. And they tell U in 30 minutes if U got the death sentence or not. They be like,"So what would U do if your test came out positive?" Shut the fuck up, it's going to be negative.

Max808
05-26-13, 13:20
Go see your local dermatologist if you got anything strange going on, on the outside of your cock. The most common places to find negative action on your cock is on the lower shaft, furthest away from your head. That's because even with a condom on, you could still contract genital warts. No joke. The eye test is pretty tough with this because the girls could develop warts inside of their vagina. Also a lot of people don't even know they carry the disease, as well as other forms of std.

Goodluck,

YGI picked up some genital warts from mongering more than a year ago. Not fun! Doctor froze them off and I thought I was done. They came back after about 5 months and I froze them off myself with over the counter stuff. Never seen them since but I know the virus is still in me.

Unrelated, about 2 or 3 years ago I donated blood and got a letter that said I tested positive for HIV. Holy shit I just about flipped. I went to two doctors for tests and both came back negative. I've bee tested numerous Tim's since then and all tests are negative. I don't know why that one test came back positive and am really hoping it was some kine bad mistake!

YG365
05-26-13, 14:02
I picked up some genital warts from mongering more than a year ago. Not fun! Doctor froze them off and I thought I was done. They came back after about 5 months and I froze them off myself with over the counter stuff. Never seen them since but I know the virus is still in me.

Unrelated, about 2 or 3 years ago I donated blood and got a letter that said I tested positive for HIV. Holy shit I just about flipped. I went to two doctors for tests and both came back negative. I've bee tested numerous Tim's since then and all tests are negative. I don't know why that one test came back positive and am really hoping it was some kine bad mistake!What's the over the counter stuff you used called? How long does it take Genital Warts to go away?

Max808
05-26-13, 15:20
What's the over the counter stuff you used called? How long does it take Genital Warts to go away?Don't know the name. Tons of wart freezing products on the shelf. Check out any drug store. Freeze it and then apply a liquid that gets hard. Not easy to hide if that is a factor.

Member #4374
05-26-13, 18:20
The thing I didn't like about the Diamond Head HIV testing is U got to wait like 4 days or some shit to get the results. I would be thinkin' about all the hoes I BBFS'd and be smallkine stressin'. The Life Foundation, bam! 30 minutes after the test they let U know.

Yeah, U got to wait 3 months from possible exposure to get an accurate test to see if your immune system made HIV anti-bodies. (For 97% of the population within 3 months; but 6 months is the guranas ball barrens test result).

H Mobius
05-26-13, 23:01
Diamond Head does HIV testing.I was wondering about that, because Ridge Runner said that they quit.

Pineapple Kid
05-27-13, 00:23
Didn't Waikiki Health Center / Clinic offer STD testing too. Cheap or free if I remember correctly. If anyone knows either way, please share with the group, so the rest of us could (hopefully) have another place to get tested. Hope you're all having a safe, holiday weekend! Remember, DUI check points could be out this weekend too. P. K.

I was wondering about that, because Ridge Runner said that they quit.

Idusixtyning
05-27-13, 00:50
I was wondering about that, because Ridge Runner said that they quit.Hey, I could be wrong. Last time I went there was like 3 years ago or something. But I'd think HIV testing is something that is necessary for the state / city to do.

H Mobius
05-27-13, 01:24
Didn't Waikiki Health Center / Clinic offer STD testing too. Cheap or free if I remember correctly. If anyone knows either way, please share with the group, so the rest of us could (hopefully) have another place to get tested. Hope you're all having a safe, holiday weekend! Remember, DUI check points could be out this weekend too. P. K.I went there years ago but at that time it was pretty ghetto (considering it's for medical purposes). The doctor returned to the room and asked if "they" could come in and watch. I looked and the bunch of questionable-looking future doctors had their faces crammed into the cracked-open door; I was VERY uncomfortable with that and said "No!". Never went back and used DHC instead. 'Problem' with that place was the very very young oriental buns and thighs on display ("Sexually Active" was stamped all over them) who also came in for testing; some were incredibly tempting and frustrated the monger in me.

Personally I agree with Idusixtyning and CP and do not kiss on the lips at all, especially if the girl seems to be reported as having DFK and BBBJ as standard services. I tend to be a cynic and believe some providers may have ulterior motives.

Idusixtyning
05-27-13, 04:41
Never went back and used DHC instead. 'Problem' with that place was the very very young oriental buns and thighs on display ("Sexually Active" was stamped all over them) who also came in for testing; some were incredibly tempting and frustrated the monger in me.Yeah, I remember during the waiting time at DHC that I had plenty of time to observe everyone in there and imagine what each one's story was. Was pretty interesting to see different people and trying to stereotype each. I was more interested in the females. From young to old and pretty to ugly. I'm sure as hell that they were doing the same with me. The time I went was just to check to make sure that I was clean before getting involved with a GF.

JustForPretend
05-28-13, 14:14
Went to get a physical, first one in a long, long time. Had them do a std test. They needed to draw blood for my physical anyways so they drew a little more for std test as well. It was actually free with my insurance as you are allowed 1 physical per year. No co-payment nothing. I was glad they didn't have to qtip my little head. And it came back all good! Whew. Talk about a scary few days.

RequeteBueno
05-30-13, 11:52
Recent news:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/30/health/std-qpid-schools/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

https://qpid.me/ Not yet for Honolulu.

http://hivtest.cdc.gov/Results.aspx (a source for nationally listed free clinics)

Here's to hope, my appointment is tomorrow.

Redneck 1
06-02-13, 02:24
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

AmpAddict808
06-02-13, 12:12
Just saw this article. Michael Douglas says HPV from oral sex was the cause of his throat cancer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancer

ClintonPortis
06-02-13, 18:28
Just saw this article. Michael Douglas says HPV from oral sex was the cause of his throat cancer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancerScary stuff. No one used to talk about HPV and the link to oral cancer. But especially for men, this is becoming the real scourge of HPV. While HPV-caused cervical cancer has been well controlled due to massive screening and awareness efforts, the HPV caused oral cancer vector has only now become more publicized. I think men are either 7x more likely or make up 7x as many victims of this than women.

STD testing now includes a trip to the dentist!

Admin2
06-03-13, 00:19
The name of this thread is STD TESTING. Not why you should use or not use a wrapper.

YG365
06-03-13, 00:36

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancerYep and when you do go and get tested, I'm pretty sure it doesn't include HPV.

RickJames808
06-05-13, 18:16
Something els to beware of / tested for. Thankfully this times only a scare.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/22126413/warning-about-sex-superbug-in-hawaii

RJ

In Da Mixx
06-08-13, 12:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ocolumbo
06-08-13, 13:26
Do not care about any alleged test results. Do not spread any rumors about STD.

Admin2
06-08-13, 13:55
EDITOR'S NOTE:

Gentlemen;

I opened this thread because a few of the guys seemed to want to share information about the pros and cons of different places to go for STD testing which I thought was good info to share.

In less than two weeks that it's been open I've had to clean it up twice due to the endless covered / uncovered argument and now unsubstantiated STD accusations which are a violation of forum posting guidelines.

A2