PDA

View Full Version : Cassandra, Janesville area

Coldspy2008
05-22-13, 07:20
Cassandra advertised on BP some time ago. The pics showed a really hot looking provider with a near perfect body. Unfortunately, that ad ran out and she hasn't posted another. I couldn't find it. I happened to get her number when it was still up, however, so I gave her a call and set up a meet.

She is every bit as attractive as her pics suggest. Near perfect boobs, hips, ass, pussy. A very fine looking lady. Some tats.

After discussing the business aspects of our meeting, we got busy, mish, cowgirls and BJ. All covered. She did CBJ until I popped in her mouth which surprised me as I usually have a lot of trouble covered. We each had first meeting jitters, but I think that will pass.

I wasn't going to post this review because I couldn't find her ad. But she is real and provided good service, so you can take it for what you think it's worth. Has anyone else met with her. I certainly will meet her again. Has anyone else played with her?

I will provide contact info and other detail with senior members only.

Coldspy2008
05-22-13, 07:24
Cassandra advertised on BP some time ago. The pics showed a really hot looking provider with a near perfect body. Unfortunately, that ad ran out and she hasn't posted another. I couldn't find it. I happened to get her number when it was still up, however, so I gave her a call and set up a meet.

She is every bit as attractive as her pics suggest. Near perfect boobs, hips, ass, pussy. A very fine looking lady. Some tats.

After discussing the business aspects of our meeting, we got busy, mish, cowgirls and BJ. All covered. She did CBJ until I popped in her mouth which surprised me as I usually have a lot of trouble covered. We each had first meeting jitters, but I think that will pass.

I wasn't going to post this review because I couldn't find her ad. But she is real and provided good service, so you can take it for what you think it's worth. Has anyone else met with her. I certainly will meet her again. Has anyone else played with her?

I will provide contact info and other detail with senior members only.Can you mover this to the BP advertisers reviews? Thanks.