PDA

View Full Version : OC Vietnamese coffee shops

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Tgman
05-02-13, 01:03
Anyone have any info? I have a friend coming into town and told me he's heard about these places and wants to check them out. Says the girls are hot. A few questions:

1. What's the best one?

2. Do they only serve coffee (ie any serve beer?)

3. Any protocols that would be good to know?

4. Is it all look and no touch. Ie a big tease? (I think so, but would happy to be wrong.

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at least

Dingie888
05-02-13, 12:25
Anyone have any info? I have a friend coming into town and told me he's heard about these places and wants to check them out. Says the girls are hot. A few questions:

1. What's the best one?

4. Is it all look and no touch. Ie a big tease? (I think so, but would happy to be wrong.

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at leastAll they serve are coffee and smoothies. Just a place for guys to chill and LOOK at eye candy. Some girls will sit with you to chit chat but thats all. You can check out Cafe Lu on Harbor and McFadden, there is another on Beach and Garden Grove nake is something that.

Hope that helps

Dingie888
05-02-13, 12:33

1. What's the best one?

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at leastSorry forgot to mention 168 on Harbor and Westminster, its not bad there as well. Its a little more raunchier there. Girls look little more sluttier there than at Lu or Khat

BuddhaHead
05-02-13, 19:51

1. What's the best one?

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at leastYou should do some more research (just google "vietnamese coffee shops").

1. Cafe lu, cafe miss cutie, temptation cafe are probably the most well known. Don't know your definition of best.

2. Yes, that's why they're called coffee shops.

3. See #4.

4. Yes, so don't act like you're in a strip club.

The Camel
05-02-13, 20:42

1. What's the best one?

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at leastAll I could add to the Buddha's response is that some of them may have a slightly wider array of offerings beyond coffee and tea. I went to "Miss Cutie" and they had absolutely awesome fresh Coconut shakes which was served inside a hollowed out coconut. Other shakes as well.

Also, some of these places are know to occasionally (more like rarely) cycle into some periods when they aren't feeling as much heat as usual and nudity can happen and sometimes girls dressed only in body paint. I understand this is somewhat common in similar places in NoCal. One member here PM'd me a tip about at least one place in Garden Grove where the girls were less dressed and even undressed during day shifts. Not night shifts. I Googled the spot and sure enough some of the Yelpers and other consumer reviewers made comments that backed up this PM. Though maybe 1 in 10 reviews discussed it which leads me to believe its a sometime thing. Keep your expectations well moderated. I believe I dumped this PM by mistake but I'm going to see if I can figure out which one it is (not one of the 3 mentioned by The Buddha). If I find it I'm going to visit this month and find out for myself. Please guys don't PM me for this info. I don't have it at present but even if I did I don't give out tips that I get strictly via PM unless I have permission to share the tip, especially with a situation as fragile as an OC coffee house trying to go outlaw now and then.

The good news is you go to these places, get a jolt of caffeine and get your fantasies engaged. When you leave you have so many choices in that part of OC for AMPs where you can find ultimate fulfillment.

If you're no older (or don't look older) than your mid-40's, check out the "Bleu" nightclub (restaurant by day) where you'll find an amazing array of cute innocent looking Vietnamese girls and some sluts too. My Vietnamese friends who know the scene well and have taken me on tours say that many of the coffee house servers come and shake it out in Bleu at night. At any rate, its a pretty cool spectacle and amazing Karaoke too. Don't even think about taking the mike if you don't have professional caliber singing talent. 45 is a ways back for me so I just hung out, enjoyed the spectacle, and felt like a knarled old high desert pine tree.

Mykeinla
05-02-13, 21:32
Has anyone ever hooked up with any of these fine specimens?

Tgman
05-03-13, 12:05
Thanks everyone for jumping in. My buddy from out of town hit a few places up :

1. Tempation Cafe. 2 girls, cute. 18-20 years old. Place was very hot (temp wise. Hotter than outside) and after about 10 min had to leave because of the heat. Cute girl waited on us in teeny miniskirt and bra. She was 19 and a bit clueless. The ice coffee was good, not too strong.

2. Guangzhou Cafe. Again 2 girls. 20-23 years old. These girls had these really tiny lingerie on. Our server J. Was a total sweethear. Sat down and visited with us, bubbly personality. The cafe itself was nicer, brighter, less smoke. Coffee was stronger, but the tea was better. I'll be going back to this place.

3. Q's Lounge for happy hour (need a drink after all that coffee). Place was dead, but there was a smoking hot bartender. Name V. She was sweet, made a stiff drink and really cute in the little shorts and tshirt. Sometimes clothes do leave more to the imagination. She said the place really gets going around 11pm at night (again, we were there for happy hour around 5). The one thing, this place is not cheap, $13 for a drink.

4. Cafe 168. Last place of the night (after dinner and some mongering around 10:00) .4 very cute girls, I'd say mid 20's in lingerie (not as skimpy as Guangzhou). Got a smoothie that was pretty tasty, but the girls were all hanging at one table of guys, must be the local boyfriends or whatever. The other table including ours was pretty much ignored. Worst service so far, but that could be do to the time and they were ready to get out of there.

Have fun.

1. What's the best one?

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at least

Leche
05-05-13, 21:56
Where is Guangzhou Cafe? Did you mean Guangzhou cafe?

The servers are topless there.

Thanks everyone for jumping in. My buddy from out of town hit a few places up :

1. Tempation Cafe. 2 girls, cute. 18-20 years old. Place was very hot (temp wise. Hotter than outside) and after about 10 min had to leave because of the heat. Cute girl waited on us in teeny miniskirt and bra. She was 19 and a bit clueless. The ice coffee was good, not too strong.

2. Guangzhou Cafe. Again 2 girls. 20-23 years old. These girls had these really tiny lingerie on. Our server J. Was a total sweethear. Sat down and visited with us, bubbly personality. The cafe itself was nicer, brighter, less smoke. Coffee was stronger, but the tea was better. I'll be going back to this place.

3. Q's Lounge for happy hour (need a drink after all that coffee). Place was dead, but there was a smoking hot bartender. Name V. She was sweet, made a stiff drink and really cute in the little shorts and tshirt. Sometimes clothes do leave more to the imagination. She said the place really gets going around 11pm at night (again, we were there for happy hour around 5). The one thing, this place is not cheap, $13 for a drink.

4. Cafe 168. Last place of the night (after dinner and some mongering around 10:00).4 very cute girls, I'd say mid 20's in lingerie (not as skimpy as Guangzhou). Got a smoothie that was pretty tasty, but the girls were all hanging at one table of guys, must be the local boyfriends or whatever. The other table including ours was pretty much ignored. Worst service so far, but that could be do to the time and they were ready to get out of there.

Have fun.

Leche
05-06-13, 03:07
Sorry, I meant, is this the same place as Guangzhou cafe?

Where is Guangzhou Cafe? Did you mean Guangzhou cafe?

The servers are topless there.

AnalPlay09
05-06-13, 22:32
I believe it is called Guangzhou Cafe. Google it in Garden Grove.

Sorry, I meant, is this the same place as Guangzhou cafe?

Asian Lover
05-08-13, 03:09
So I have tried googling Guangzhou Cafe nothing comes up. However there is Guangzhou cafe, is that it.

Asian Lover.

I believe it is called Guangzhou Cafe. Google it in Garden Grove.

CoolDude714
05-08-13, 03:19
I believe Guangzhou = Guangzhou cafe.

Leche
05-08-13, 03:22
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Fistfirst
05-08-13, 07:39
I found it using "Guangzhou Cafe". Just out of curiosity, since when I am out and about I usually want to cut to the chase.

So I have tried googling Guangzhou Cafe nothing comes up. However there is Guangzhou cafe, is that it.

Asian Lover.

Warrior01
05-08-13, 10:35
Am I the only one who doesn't get it or all of you messing around? All I hear is,"I can't find guangzhou cafe but I can find guangzhou cafe." I'm pretty sure I know where everyone is talking about but it's not called guangzhou. At least that's not what the sign outside says

Willie23
05-08-13, 11:24

1. What's the best one?

Thanks guys, I've heard of them, but never been to one. Yet at leastI have only a small bit of info, having visited GZ [Guangzhou?] Cafe and one a mile or so away.

First both my visits were around lunchtime. At Guangzhou, there was one other caucasian guy. The rest were young Asian guys focused on computers and smartphones and smoking. 2/3 of the patrons were smoking. Really difficult to adjust to for me. Tall slender waitresses circulated in skimpy 2-piece lingerie. One immediately came to my table to determine I wasn't a cop. She asked for my ID and I showed her my driver's license. Then as if by magic, she and several of the other waitresses pulled their tops aside to expose their breasts. The other guys barely looked up from their devices.

My waitress was super cute and tall and slender with small breasts and tender looking nipples. She sat to chat for a bit, but I'm approaching 3X her age, so there was no love connection happening, and I didn't get any hint of takeout. I was recommended a Guacamole smoothie and it was great. Place was all cash, so be aware.

The other place I visited was Cafe Lu, I believe. Not really too sexy. Large-ish two piece bathing suit on the waitress.

I was told that a couple years before, all these places were full nude, but the OC cops cracked down on them. Seems like I always miss the "good old days."

CoolDude714
05-08-13, 16:31
I type down guangzhou = G. Z. Cafe but it came out guangzhou= guangzhou LOL

Enough with this. I'm deleting anything more about it.

Fistfirst
05-08-13, 23:54
There's some kind of spell correct thing going on. I had written "g. Z." in caps and with no periods. When it was posted it was converted into Guangzhou Cafe. If you google the two letters themselves, you'll get the link.

I type down guangzhou = G. Z. Cafe but it came out guangzhou= guangzhou LOL.

Enough with this. I'm deleting anything more about it.

Hornilius69
05-09-13, 01:35
Guangzhou Cafe is located on GG and Brookhurst Blvd. These girls are average looking compare to Di Vang 1 and 2 or Cafe Luu.

NighTowl85
05-09-13, 17:30
Guangzhou Cafe is located on GG and Brookhurst Blvd. These girls are average looking compare to Di Vang 1 and 2 or Cafe Luu.Whats the palce call. Pm me with info.

Plastique
05-14-13, 14:37
This thread piqued my curiosity so during an extended lunch break (love being able to work my own hours) I visited three of them.

1. G Z Cafe: Skimpy lingerie on all of the girls. At some point the girls exposed their boobs for all to see. Saw three cute white girls, and one super hot Eurasian (?) girl who stayed behind the bar for the most part. The girls circulated the place taking orders, topping the complimentary iced green tea, and occasionally sitting and chatting with the patrons. I was feeling left out on the latter part, when I noticed that I had put my bag on the chair next to me. Duh! Once I removed it, one of the girls sat down next to me. You could tell she was only there because she was told to, since all my attempts at conversation were answered with single sentence replies and a nervous smile. Did I mention the girl behind the bar was hot? God I wish she was the one sitting next to me. She doesn't even have to talk.

2. Cafe Di Vang 3: Place was deserted. A few old Vietnamese guys watching TV and filling out lottery tickets. Two older Vietnamese ladies in short dresses. It seems that they recently expanded into serving alcohol and food, but in return had to tone down on the sluttiness. Had an ad out looking for waitresses. So might improve in the future, but I don't think I'll be back.

3. Cafe 168: The place was packed, and for a good reason. Some seriously hot waitresses here in skimpy two pieces. Mostly Vietnamese girls, but there was a couple of white girls too. Alas, no sit and chat action here.

I have mixed feelings about the whole trip. The eye candy was nice, but there's absolutely no action beyond guiltily ogling the girls. The cafes reeked of tobacco smoke, which is something I really hated. As an aside, I consider myself a serious coffee drinker, but DAMN that Vietnamese black coffee is strong. I could feel the lining of my stomach melting.

Cali Kilo
05-14-13, 18:04
California Cafe used to do full nude until they got busted and have since closed. Anyone have any leads on any that do full nude anyomore. L? The one mentioned here across several posts is one of my favorites, girls are for the most part super cool. Unlike Cafe Lu where the models stare into their cell phones all day and don't as much as give you smile.

FunTrust
05-15-13, 10:23
This thread piqued my curiosity so during an extended lunch break (love being able to work my own hours) I visited three of them.

1. G Z Cafe: Skimpy lingerie on all of the girls. At some point the girls exposed their boobs for all to see. Saw three cute white girls, and one super hot Eurasian (?) girl who stayed behind the bar for the most part. The girls circulated the place taking orders, topping the complimentary iced green tea, and occasionally sitting and chatting with the patrons. I was feeling left out on the latter part, when I noticed that I had put my bag on the chair next to me. Duh! Once I removed it, one of the girls sat down next to me. You could tell she was only there because she was told to, since all my attempts at conversation were answered with single sentence replies and a nervous smile. Did I mention the girl behind the bar was hot? God I wish she was the one sitting next to me. She doesn't even have to talk.

2. Cafe Di Vang 3: Place was deserted. A few old Vietnamese guys watching TV and filling out lottery tickets. Two older Vietnamese ladies in short dresses. It seems that they recently expanded into serving alcohol and food, but in return had to tone down on the sluttiness. Had an ad out looking for waitresses. So might improve in the future, but I don't think I'll be back.

3. Cafe 168: The place was packed, and for a good reason. Some seriously hot waitresses here in skimpy two pieces. Mostly Vietnamese girls, but there was a couple of white girls too. Alas, no sit and chat action here.

I have mixed feelings about the whole trip. The eye candy was nice, but there's absolutely no action beyond guiltily ogling the girls. The cafes reeked of tobacco smoke, which is something I really hated. As an aside, I consider myself a serious coffee drinker, but DAMN that Vietnamese black coffee is strong. I could feel the lining of my stomach melting.I always order it hot, and ask for the condensed milk. It is really the Viet / French combo, occasionally they make it at the table in restaurants and it drips french style with the condensed milk. Sometimes they add sweeter, so taste before you add sugar.

Warrior01
05-15-13, 13:24
I agree with Cali kilo's post. The "spot mentioned" is the friendliest of all the coffee places around but I would love to find one that still does full nudity. There HAS to be one around that still does it! I'm sure it'll be hidden away and not one of the ones that are well known (cafe lu. 168, etc). I'll keep an eye out and report back if I find anything. Anyone?

Ketur690
05-29-13, 10:22
Visited the place often mentioned in this thread. It was every bit as advertised. Had 2 of the girls come sit and chat with me for a bit at different points which was interesting for reasons I was not expecting (in addition to the 2 reasons I was expecting.) Basically, it felt like talking to the girls in most strip clubs, same feeling that everything they say is BS and only designed to hook you in so they can sell you something. At the clubs that something is laps / trips to the VIP. Not sure what the coffee shop is trying sell beyond the shakes / smoothies. Would've stayed longer to see what the upsell would've been (if there was one) but guys surrounding me on 3 sides all decided to light up at once and it was too much for my asthmatic lungs.

Huumm
05-29-13, 16:20
Visited the place often mentioned in this thread. It was every bit as advertised. Had 2 of the girls come sit and chat with me for a bit at different points which was interesting for reasons I was not expecting (in addition to the 2 reasons I was expecting.) Basically, it felt like talking to the girls in most strip clubs, same feeling that everything they say is BS and only designed to hook you in so they can sell you something. At the clubs that something is laps / trips to the VIP. Not sure what the coffee shop is trying sell beyond the shakes / smoothies. Would've stayed longer to see what the upsell would've been (if there was one) but guys surrounding me on 3 sides all decided to light up at once and it was too much for my asthmatic lungs.I don't think they will upsell you anything, probably another drink but that's it. This is just make you feel that you are being treated nicely. Having a conversation with hot chicks makes people feel happy so they want to come back next time, ideally with some friends.

Fistfirst
05-29-13, 22:48
Decidedly not strip club kind of upsell. But for the right person, there might be some follow-through.

Let me say right away that I am not the right person. I was at G Z this morning for a coffee. Only white guy there. Short hair, moustache, casually but well-dressed, if I say so myself. So when one of the girls sat down next to me I had to get through a whole process about being LE or not. She even asked me for my business card (not dumb).

Anyway, I said why should she care if I was LE, since we weren't going to be involved in anything illegal. It became clear that if a white guy is there they vet him to make sure he is not LE. As if there are not Asian American cops, but I'll leave that aside).

Since I seemed to have passed the test (showing her on my cellphone that I was mapping where I was not texting the LE office to report in) , we got into further conversation.

The reason they need to vet someone like me is that if I am not there, it is more likely that the halters and then who knows what come off, at least that's what she said.

Then we got into a thread about how she had been up till 3am fighting with her boyfriend, who wanted her to quit that job. He's afraid she's flirting with guys and sooner or later like all the ladies she'll give out her phone number to someone or another. Hey, I said, from what I hear, that just doesn't happen. The girls do not give out phone numbers.

She rolled her eyes at me. Sure they do. I don't, but many do. At which point I had begun thinking maybe she would, but I had miles to go and I am an old white guy. In a different life on a different planet, I was thinking.

All that to say that, yes, if you are right guy and look like you might offer something of interest, you might get involved in something fun. On the other hand, you might get some angry boyfriend out there looking for you.

I don't think they will upsell you anything, probably another drink but that's it. This is just make you feel that you are being treated nicely. Having a conversation with hot chicks makes people feel happy so they want to come back next time, ideally with some friends.

Hornilius69
05-30-13, 01:18
I'm warning you that these girl dated Asian triad gang member. If you want to ask the girl out, you're looking to get shot or killed.

Huumm
05-30-13, 04:31
I'm warning you that these girl dated Asian triad gang member. If you want to ask the girl out, you're looking to get shot or killed.Agreed. They're hot but not worth the risk.

Fistfirst
05-30-13, 08:20
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was saying right at the end. Not something to get into.

I'm warning you that these girl dated Asian triad gang member. If you want to ask the girl out, you're looking to get shot or killed.

The Camel
05-31-13, 02:11
Decidedly not strip club kind of upsell. But for the right person, there might be some follow-through.

Let me say right away that I am not the right person. I was at G Z this morning for a coffee. Only white guy there. Short hair, moustache, casually but well-dressed, if I say so myself. So when one of the girls sat down next to me I had to get through a whole process about being LE or not. She even asked me for my business card (not dumb).

Anyway, I said why should she care if I was LE, since we weren't going to be involved in anything illegal. It became clear that if a white guy is there they vet him to make sure he is not LE. As if there are not Asian American cops, but I'll leave that aside).

Since I seemed to have passed the test (showing her on my cellphone that I was mapping where I was not texting the LE office to report in) , we got into further conversation.

The reason they need to vet someone like me is that if I am not there, it is more likely that the halters and then who knows what come off, at least that's what she said.

Then we got into a thread about how she had been up till 3am fighting with her boyfriend, who wanted her to quit that job. He's afraid she's flirting with guys and sooner or later like all the ladies she'll give out her phone number to someone or another. Hey, I said, from what I hear, that just doesn't happen. The girls do not give out phone numbers.

She rolled her eyes at me. Sure they do. I don't, but many do. At which point I had begun thinking maybe she would, but I had miles to go and I am an old white guy. In a different life on a different planet, I was thinking.

All that to say that, yes, if you are right guy and look like you might offer something of interest, you might get involved in something fun. On the other hand, you might get some angry boyfriend out there looking for you.Interesting to read since I was there today early afternoon and had a different experience and somewhat different take. Mainly, half the patrons were not asian. Mostly white in the non-asian group, young and old. A few latinos and 50% asians. So I'm thinking the secret is out: If they are going to get back on their heels everytime a caucasoid walks through the door they are going to get dizzy. Also, neither of the two waitresses were Vietnamese or even asian (see report below). The whole situation just feels really weird with basically nobidy in the room acknowledging that the waitress's are 99% naked. My experience at Cafe Miss Cutie a year ago was similar except I was the only white guy in the room and all the girls were Asian (and never topless). Still, they may as well have been dudes for all the attention they weren't getting.

So here's the text of a PM I sent to another USASG member which is my report of today's interesting stop at GZ:

I did make it to the GZ Cafe at 1:30 PM. How fucking weird is this operation! Fairly large room and comfortable, many flat screens mounted and no 2 of them showing the same thing. Not too many dudes present and as many non-asians as asians. 3 girls working. Reasonably hot but not scorching hot. Only one is really asian. A MILFY Viet who stands by the cashier and dressed modestly. The other two are not even asian much less Viet. They both wear very skimpy bikinis. They intermittently take their boobs out and then put them back in the bikini top. The boobs are out more than they're in. My waitress had an exotic look but clearly mostly gringa. She said she was 25% Viet. Very firm pretty boobies. Bikini bottom is a thong so full cheek exposure. The girl had a nice tan. The other waitress was hotter per my tastes except she had hard fake boobs with giant brown nipples. She was tall thin and brown skinned. Definitely seemed to be latina but who knows, Indian, Pakistani? NOT Vietnamese.

So you've got these two girls walking around with their T&A fully exposed in a coffee shop in the middle of a large mall. Certainly seems anybody and their children could walk in thinking its a place to grab lunch. Their are no signs explaining what lies ahead or imposing any age restrictions.

The girls get around to sitting pretty much with everyone at least when its lightly attended. My waitress was very pleasant but mostly small talk.

What is too weird is that everyone in the joint acts like these girls are fully clothed. The guys don't look at the girls any more than they would a waitress at Denny's. Maybe less! Everything prophylactic and antiseptic as a nursery school. No flirting, suggestive conversation, no nothing. I think maybe I crossed the etiquette line when my waitress appeared for the 2nd time at my table. Now topless for the 1st time. I told her jokingly that I liked her "shirt". She smiled but looked at me surprised as if she never receives coy comments like this acknowledging that her damn tits are sticking out!

Had a black coffee which was strong and delicious. Everybody also gets a bottomless glass of iced green tea which gives the babes the pretext to walk around from table to table refilling your glass of tea. Just weird.

Huumm
05-31-13, 03:36
It's pretty common now that many of these shops employ non-Viet or non-Asian girls. Maybe because there are more white and other ethnic customers than before. Last week when I came to Cafe Lu, there were 4 girls there and 1 was like Latina.

The Camel
05-31-13, 14:09
It's pretty common now that many of these shops employ non-Viet or non-Asian girls. Maybe because there are more white and other ethnic customers than before. Last week when I came to Cafe Lu, there were 4 girls there and 1 was like Latina.Perhaps, but I always assumed that the primary attraction of the shops for non-Vietnamese customers was the prospect of attractive Vietnamese girls being the focus. I for one was disappointed that the waitresses I saw in the shop yesterday were not Viet or asian. That is the experience I was expecting and hoping for. I'm thinking maybe the opposite is true. That the jaded Vietnamese customers are the ones who are interested in ethnic variety among the waitress crews.

Mondo72
06-04-13, 05:06
Hey fellow mongers,

Sunday went down to the OC area for a friend's afternoon get together and afterwards (around 7 pm) googled Cafe Lu and headed there with a buddy.

The parking lot was sprinkled with a bunch of guys, some with tattoos and seemed to me kind of gang like. Anyway, walked in and they had the Pacers / Heat game on. We sat at a table and soon a smoking spinner waitress came over and took our order, a couple of smoothies (weird as it may sound the avocado one was very good)

The place was pretty crowded so she came over only once and I had to asked her a couple of questions to keep her close for a few minutes LOL.

There were maybe 5 or 6 waitresses and all were spinners and most with bolt ons but very nicely done. This place is an excellent way to get your motor going and head over to a FAVE after. Will visit again when in the area.

Mondo

Kampfire
06-20-13, 16:37
For those interested in the 10˘ tour of Cafe Lu to see if it is worth your while or not, just throw a search of #cafelu or Jenny Nguyen into Vine or Instagram and you'll see her and her friends prancing around the spot. Follow the tags further down the rabbit hole if their lifestyle interests you.

Mike Lang
07-01-13, 15:22

Hello guy. Would you mind telling me where G Z is located? About what street corners? What city?

Help is appreciated very much. I am looking for a coffee place with eye-candy and that's all.

Mondo72
07-02-13, 03:45

Hello guy. Would you mind telling me where G Z is located? About what street corners? What city?

Help is appreciated very much. I am looking for a coffee place with eye-candy and that's all.Have not been to Guangzhou cafe. Now, I'm not an internet wizard or anything but please GOOGLE is how one find things now a days. So, just do it and you shall find its location in no time.

Mondo

Mike Lang
07-02-13, 05:58
"I agree with Cali kilo's post. The "spot mentioned" is the friendliest of all the coffee places around but I would love to find one that still does full nudity. There HAS to be one around that still does it!"

I agree, let's find fully nude something similar to fully nudity!

By the way, I stopped by Guangzhou yesterday. Guangzhou is on the corner of Garden Grove and Brookhurst. The place is exactly like what you guys said, topless etc. It was cool; coffee was the best of all the coffee shop I have been; waitresses were very friendly; but coffee is the most expensive of all the coffee shop I have been ($6. 00? Come on!). But still, it's a unique experience. Thanks for all the reports. I ordered bac xiu (light coffee, extra sweet).

Cali Kilo
07-03-13, 14:17
[QUOTE=Mike Lang; 1805280. But coffee is the most expensive of all the coffee shop I have been ($6. 00? Come on!). But still, it's a unique experience. Thanks for all the reports. I ordered bac xiu (light coffee, extra sweet).[/QUOTE]

What other coffee shops have you been too where coffee is cheaper? $6 is the standard.

Mike Lang
07-03-13, 20:51
What other coffee shops have you been too where coffee is cheaper? $6 is the standard.Cafe De Thuong on the corner of Westminster & Magnolia! $5. 00 a cup. Other coffee shops with no Hooter waitresses usually costs $3. 50 per cup.

Mike Lang
07-03-13, 21:07
"Then as if by magic, she and several of the other waitresses pulled their tops aside to expose their breasts. The other guys barely looked up from their devices."If I may add some additional information about Guangzhou! I visited this place again in the evening, around 4:30 p. M on Wednesday. Though all waitresses wore see-through bikini, they did not pull their tops aside to expose their breasts. The place was crowded though. I did not know why. Maybe because they don't do it in the evening? Maybe because the coffee shop was full and they don't feel the need to attract more customers? I can only guess!

Happy July 4th.

Mike

Mike Lang
07-09-13, 13:22
Cafe De Thuong on the corner of Westminster & Magnolia! $5. 00 a cup. Other coffee shops with no Hooter waitresses usually costs $3. 50 per cup.Have been ar Quan Khat corner Beach & GG. Waitresses wore see-through ao dai (Viet traditional long dresses) somewhat like cafe Lu. 5.00 per coffe. I prefer G Z over Quan Khat.

Dan69
07-12-13, 20:26
Have been ar Quan Khat corner Beach & GG. Waitresses wore see-through ao dai (Viet traditional long dresses) somewhat like cafe Lu. 5.00 per coffe. I prefer G Z over Quan Khat.G Z for sure. See thru clothings and girls actually try to be friendly. Latin chics very shapely bodies.

Rusg12
07-21-13, 13:32
G Z for sure. See thru clothings and girls actually try to be friendly. Latin chics very shapely bodies.Thinking of visiting one of these coffee shops. When is the best time (day / time) to go, to see the most action?

Mike Lang
07-21-13, 18:38
Thinking of visiting one of these coffee shops. When is the best time (day / time) to go, to see the most action?The best coffee served around 11:30 am weekend.

Rdyn Nvu
07-22-13, 16:44
Guangzhou is cool, has a lot non-asian customers and workers there. At least the boobs do come out.

Don't think I've been to Quan Khat, but I've been to one that was on McFadden, and they had nude chicks all the time. They closed down though, another coffee shop opened but it wasn't the same.

There's a place on Euclid, I think it's near mile square and a friend of mine hooked up with a hot young (18-19?) Korean chick (k-pop look) that works there. Not sure if she's still there, but he didn't really do anything special. Normally he keeps to himself unless the chick talks to him. Well it seems a lot of chicks do talk to him, or just frequents the place a lot, and the k-chick kinda flirted with him and he flirted back. And this probably in a matter of weeks or months, but he banged the chick like crazy one night, all night, full of sweaty hot sex. So it can happen, if you're cool, a bit talkative and have some game. You don't need to spend a lot either. She would tell him stories of how other guys would get her expensive jewelry, purses, watches, etc. Not sure if they got anything back though.

Don't think he talks to her anymore, something about being too young and too much drama.

Pinche Gringo
07-23-13, 18:58
So I decided to go the Guangzhou today. Went in at 12:30 this afternoon. Sat down and immediately was asked how I heard about the place. As was mentioned previously, they wanted to be sure I was not Leo. After putting her at ease, I asked for a iced black coffee. They brought me first some ice tea that never stayed empty the entire time I was there. Needless to say, the coffee was STRONG.

I did notice that when they went to the back that they would put their breasts back into their bikini tops. I asked the small breasted beauty why they did that. She said it was to show respect for the people making the coffee.

There were a total of three ladies working. One was tall and skinny with large bolt ons. She primarily stayed behind the counter. She did come out once in a while to clean up. Did notice the boob job scars on the lower part of her areolas. Not the best boob job I have ever seen. The two other ladies had natural tits. The best looking one had nice small A's (I just love small tits). She looked Korean. The other one had died reddish blonde hair. She spent most of the time smoking and talking to one of the white guys that were there. It seems that the "Korean" girl did the bulk of the work. I asked her why she did not sit and talk to the guys and she said she was just too busy.

Would love to go back and see the "Korean" girl again. But as a fat, old, bald guy, unless I have a couple of Benjamin's on the table, I doubt I would stand much of a chance in the chat.

$6. 00 for the iced coffee.

$2. 00 tip.

Eye candy with nice small tits and hard nips. Priceless.

Cali Kilo
07-24-13, 04:38
So I decided to go the Guangzhou today. Went in at 12:30 this afternoon. Sat down and immediately was asked how I heard about the place. As was mentioned previously, they wanted to be sure I was not Leo. After putting her at ease, I asked for a iced black coffee. They brought me first some ice tea that never stayed empty the entire time I was there. Needless to say, the coffee was STRONG.

I did notice that when they went to the back that they would put their breasts back into their bikini tops. I asked the small breasted beauty why they did that. She said it was to show respect for the people making the coffee.

There were a total of three ladies working. One was tall and skinny with large bolt ons. She primarily stayed behind the counter. She did come out once in a while to clean up. Did notice the boob job scars on the lower part of her areolas. Not the best boob job I have ever seen. The two other ladies had natural tits. The best looking one had nice small A's (I just love small tits). She looked Korean. The other one had died reddish blonde hair. She spent most of the time smoking and talking to one of the white guys that were there. It seems that the "Korean" girl did the bulk of the work. I asked her why she did not sit and talk to the guys and she said she was just too busy.

Would love to go back and see the "Korean" girl again. But as a fat, old, bald guy, unless I have a couple of Benjamin's on the table, I doubt I would stand much of a chance in.Gringo-

I was in today as well at the same time and was probably a couple tables over from you. The "Korean" is very new (reason for covering is not to respect kitchen staff but other reason completely) Latina with the horrible bolt ons is probably the least approachable of all the girls that work here. The the Vietnamese with natural torpedo tits is cool but pretty aloof. Once they see you enough you will get a favorite that claims you as hers and will sit with you regardless of tip. Some of the girls are really cool. What you caught today was at best "B" team material. Now if some one would just share who took over for California Cafe (used to do all nude all time) anybody regular at Phan-tastik Cafe on Harbor?

Warrior01
07-24-13, 13:01
Neve been to phan-tastic. How is it over there? I personally like the tall Hispanic girl with the bolt ons. She can be either very friendly or very cold depending on the day though. Definitely the prettiest face. I think that Guangzhou has the friendliest girls but just like everyone else here, I'm still searching for the all nude cafes. I missed the days of california cafe but wish those days would come back or someone would get lucky and find a new place and report back here.

Warrior01
07-25-13, 12:05
Checked this place out. Looks like it has great potential from the outside. Very discreet and hidden. Went inside and it was horrible. One girl there and I barely saw her because she was in the back the whole time. No way would I repeat.

Pinche Gringo
07-29-13, 15:33
Cali Kilo.

I am just reporting on what the "Korean" girl told me about covering up. Went in today, if last time was the B team, today must have been the C team. Two white chicks, red head and dirty blonde, and an Asian girl with pimples. Was thinking about heading to Cafe Lu instead. Should have stuck with my first plan.

Gringo-

I was in today as well at the same time and was probably a couple tables over from you. The "Korean" is very new (reason for covering is not to respect kitchen staff but other reason completely) Latina with the horrible bolt ons is probably the least approachable of all the girls that work here. The the Vietnamese with natural torpedo tits is cool but pretty aloof. Once they see you enough you will get a favorite that claims you as hers and will sit with you regardless of tip. Some of the girls are really cool. What you caught today was at best "B" team material. Now if some one would just share who took over for California Cafe (used to do all nude all time) anybody regular at Phan-tastik Cafe on Harbor?

Marlowe
07-29-13, 16:51
Gringo-

I was in today as well at the same time and was probably a couple tables over from you. The "Korean" is very new (reason for covering is not to respect kitchen staff but other reason completely) Latina with the horrible bolt ons is probably the least approachable of all the girls that work here. The the Vietnamese with natural torpedo tits is cool but pretty aloof. Once they see you enough you will get a favorite that claims you as hers and will sit with you regardless of tip. Some of the girls are really cool. What you caught today was at best "B" team material. Now if some one would just share who took over for California Cafe (used to do all nude all time) anybody regular at Phan-tastik Cafe on Harbor?So were you going to tell us why she covers up when she goes into the back, or just leave us hanging?

Robert Palli
07-30-13, 20:26
Went to this place twice in the last week. Once on Thursday last week and today Tuesday the 30th. The Mexican with the tattoo on the back and tall (like 5'8' at least) and with big bolt ons was there both times as was the torpedo tits Korean. On Thursday an average looking latina with tats and naturals was there but today there was a hot asian with a nice ass with tanned legs but untanned bikini area. She had nice tits too. Overall both times it was a great place and the 8 dollar pina colada both times was nice. They have wifi too which I used and it was slow but ok. It was packed today but not so packed on Thursday of last week. Peace!

FunTrust
08-02-13, 21:15
I am there now not a bad way to spend some time getting off the freewaytwo hot girls with butts hanging out yummy yummy yummy

Pinche Gringo
08-02-13, 21:33
Should had let me known you were there. I would have joined you. I am getting addicted to the place. .

I am there now not a bad way to spend some time getting off the freewaytwo hot girls with butts hanging out yummy yummy yummy

FunTrust
08-03-13, 00:09
Should had let me known you were there. I would have joined you. I am getting addicted to the place. .Still waiting to see the breast flash- probably because I scare them off as an old white guy 6pm last two days

Pinche Gringo
08-03-13, 00:27
After 3 PM, no flash at all. That is the rules there. Only lingerie. I have only been in the mornings with lads of exposed tits. Blue balls for sure, even in this old man. Or maybe it is the strong coffees acting like the little blue pills!

FunTrust
08-03-13, 20:18
After 3 PM, no flash at all. That is the rules there. Only lingerie. I have only been in the mornings with lads of exposed tits. Blue balls for sure, even in this old man. Or maybe it is the strong coffees acting like the little blue pills!OK, will try for breakfast next week!

NeedMassaging
08-04-13, 13:47
OK, will try for breakfast next week!I wonder if they are open in the mornings, I could use a strong cup of coffee in the morning for sure. Atmosphere sounds interesting.

BoneRanger22
08-04-13, 13:55
I ve never been to one in Garden Grove but have seen picture after picture of these girls online. And can't believe how hot they are? Do a lot of people go here solo. No one of friends are into this but would like to see one sometime. Don't want to be weird going solo. Cafe lu looks like the spot to be.

Pinche Gringo
08-04-13, 20:20
BoneR. No problems going solo. About half the guys in there are solos. Just be prepared to be questioned by one of the ladies to make sure you are "safe".

I ve never been to one in Garden Grove but have seen picture after picture of these girls online. And can't believe how hot they are? Do a lot of people go here solo. No one of friends are into this but would like to see one sometime. Don't want to be weird going solo. Cafe lu looks like the spot to be.

Jack Reacher
08-04-13, 21:41
Is this what we can expect?

How is Cafe Lu?

Any touching ever allowed?

Pinche Gringo
08-05-13, 00:43
They no longer just have paint. They now wear actual bikinis. If you touch you might either get your hands chopped off by one of their BF's, get taken out the back and beat to an inch of your life, or get arrested!

Is this what we can expect?

How is Cafe Lu?

Any touching ever allowed?

Fannima30
08-05-13, 12:18
They no longer just have paint. They now wear actual bikinis. If you touch you might either get your hands chopped off by one of their BF's, get taken out the back and beat to an inch of your life, or get arrested!Sounds worth it. I'd do it.

AsianPussy
08-05-13, 17:25
I think they open at 10.

I wonder if they are open in the mornings, I could use a strong cup of coffee in the morning for sure. Atmosphere sounds interesting.

Member #4870
08-06-13, 02:14
Are non asians welcomed at these places?

Tell me more fellas

Pinche Gringo
08-06-13, 12:26
I can only speak for Guangzhou Cafe as it is the only one I have been to. About 50% of the guys in there are non-Asians. As I am not Asian and I have never felt I welcomed by the ladies or the Asian patrons.

Are non asians welcomed at these places?

Tell me more fellas

JosephXXX13
08-06-13, 17:45
Yeah you get that unwelcome vibe from some of the Asian patrons but I only get the cold shoulder from one of the asian girls that works there.

FunTrust
08-06-13, 23:57
I can only speak for Guangzhou Cafe as it is the only one I have been to. About 50% of the guys in there are non-Asians. As I am not Asian and I have never felt I welcomed by the ladies or the Asian patrons.I have been to both Guangzhou and the one on Beach and GG. No problem, felt a little weird at first but a lot of single guys, mostly asian so you know they are there to look. Got a few stares, but I just sat down, ordered and went to my cell phone and read this site; it seemed appropriate.

I don't think the girls see me as a regular, so not friendly but nice and polite. Plan on going a few more times, order coffee, tip 3 and see if they are a little friendlier. I view this as a challenge, to see how far I can go. My next milestone is to see titties at Guangzhou. Maybe tomorrow morning at 8am. If you see old white guy, it me.

If one gets real friendly, I will try for it. My limit on $$ would be 200-300 based on hotness. Might not be enough, but if I get to the point where I can negotiate, that would be fun.

Christophe1
08-07-13, 05:54
I don't think the girls see me as a regular, so not friendly but nice and polite. Plan on going a few more times, order coffee, tip 3 and see if they are a little friendlier. I view this as a challenge, to see how far I can go. My next milestone is to see titties at Guangzhou. Maybe tomorrow morning at 8am. If you see old white guy, it me.

If one gets real friendly, I will try for it. My limit on $$ would be 200-300 based on hotness. Might not be enough, but if I get to the point where I can negotiate, that would be fun.May your coffee make you jumpy and your wallet become less bumpy.

FunTrust
08-08-13, 00:43
May your coffee make you jumpy and your wallet become less bumpy.

Yes, morning did the trick. Walked in she was all covered in a bikini top, then recognized me and ask if I had been before. I said yes, and on her next pass they were out, and out occasionally thereafter. 6 for coffee and 3 tip.

For me, that is a convenient place to stop for a coffee while driving the darn freeways, so probably once or twice a week.

Next goal, a sit down conversation.

FunTrust
08-08-13, 01:16
Look at the Hawaii section on Korean and Viet bars, booze, girls, play at tables, back rooms, parking lot action- we need that here, it could boost employment!

Member #5691
08-13-13, 15:04
So I'm a long time lurker here on the boards and don't hobby near as much as a lot of you but I read about these coffee shops and today is the day that I'm checking one out. Guangzhou is pretty nice 2 girls working, I have a refreshing smoothie and things are chill. Will let you know the rest.

Member #5691
08-13-13, 16:36
Bounced from Guangzhou to Lu. Guangzhou was nice. I stand corrected that there were 3 girls working. 2 Asian, one was kinda aloof and the other was hotter and more out going. The other girl was white or Latina. I couldn't tell. Had some acne, bleached hair and piercing in her lip. But full boobs out. Now I'm at Lu and this place is nicer inside. Younger crowd and hotter girls but as expected they are fully covered. 3 girls, a curvy Asian I would love to see at Guangzhou. Another skinny less shapely Asian girl and antiher white or Latina girl with a magnificent ass. Man I wish there were stop clubs like this.

Pinche Gringo
08-13-13, 17:53
I did a coffee shop run and visited 6 of them two days ago. In some I was completely ignored. Others I got a casual hello. By far, the ladies at Guangzhou are the most friendly and the only ones to show their tits. Some of the ladies I wish would keep theirs hidden but you have to take the good with the bad.

So I'm a long time lurker here on the boards and don't hobby near as much as a lot of you but I read about these coffee shops and today is the day that I'm checking one out. Guangzhou is pretty nice 2 girls working, I have a refreshing smoothie and things are chill. Will let you know the rest.

Member #5691
08-13-13, 20:38
Ya I went to Lu next and it was nicer, the girls were cuter but not nearly as friendly and covered the whole time. I wish there were strip clubs like Guangzhou.

I did a coffee shop run and visited 6 of them two days ago. In some I was completely ignored. Others I got a casual hello. By far, the ladies at Guangzhou are the most friendly and the only ones to show their tits. Some of the ladies I wish would keep theirs hidden but you have to take the good with the bad.

FunTrust
08-14-13, 01:23
I did a coffee shop run and visited 6 of them two days ago. In some I was completely ignored. Others I got a casual hello. By far, the ladies at Guangzhou are the most friendly and the only ones to show their tits. Some of the ladies I wish would keep theirs hidden but you have to take the good with the bad.6 cups of Viet coffee in a day- my hero.

Anything worth seeing at the others? I was at Beach and GG one, cute girls, in short skirts, but no English or interaction with me- got the look, but they gave me the service OK- probably not used to non Asians so they get scared- probably do to the gambling machines and smoking.

I walked into one On harbor / first / fifth? Near the donut store, small crowed, smoke, machines and the looks I got from the guys, I immediately turned around- at 9pm I decided not to try it, saw one girl but did not see how she was dressed- I just left. Two months ago.

BTY, the Viet pastry shop (Paris?) on GG and Magonila in the shopping center is unreal, great stuff at reasonable prices FYI. I hit it about twice a week for pastrys. Right near about 6 fun places so you can get your sugar fix as well.

FunTrust
08-15-13, 00:09
6 cups of Viet coffee in a day- my hero.

Anything worth seeing at the others? I was at Beach and GG one, cute girls, in short skirts, but no English or interaction with me- got the look, but they gave me the service OK- probably not used to non Asians so they get scared- probably do to the gambling machines and smoking.

I walked into one On harbor / first / fifth? Near the donut store, small crowed, smoke, machines and the looks I got from the guys, I immediately turned around- at 9pm I decided not to try it, saw one girl but did not see how she was dressed- I just left. Two months ago.

BTY, the Viet pastry shop (Paris?) on GG and Magonila in the shopping center is unreal, great stuff at reasonable prices FYI. I hit it about twice a week for pastrys. Right near about 6 fun places so you can get your sugar fix as well.You guys are perverts- The pastry shop is just that croissants, Viet donut, cakes etc. No girls doing stuff- get a LIFE!

Pinche Gringo
08-15-13, 04:04
Hey FT. I resemble that comment!

You guys are perverts- The pastry shop is just that croissants, Viet donut, cakes etc. No girls doing stuff- get a LIFE!

Member #5691
08-15-13, 18:23
Alright so I couldn't stay away very long. I'm at cafe m cutie. I walk in and it's surprisingly open and airy. 2 girls working. One Asian older looking with the plumpest ass I've ever seen on an Asian girl. And a white girl with legs for days and be cups. I can already tell there is going to be no exposure here so I'll enjoy my coffee and head over to another one soon. Oh ya and I went to qhuat (?) earlier on beach and gg. Eh. I was the only non Asian guy in there and the girls were covered and not too much to write home about.

Member #5691
08-15-13, 19:15
Now I'm at Di Vang. It was right down the street. 3 really cute Asian girls here. So far much friendlier than m cutie. But Guangzhou is still in the lead.

Pinche Gringo
08-16-13, 01:16
I have visited at least 12 coffee houses this week. Right across the street in the next strip mall there is Starz. DV 2 has better looking ladies than Starz. I have found most of the ladies very stand of fish unless you ask them to come sit down and talk to you.

Now I'm at Di Vang. It was right down the street. 3 really cute Asian girls here. So far much friendlier than m cutie. But Guangzhou is still in the lead.

Dan69
08-19-13, 16:16
I'm sure you probably came to the conclusion already. Coffee girls' attitude inverse to how hot she looks and tips collected for shift. If you visit some of the older establishment where tips are lot less. They tends to be more friendly. G Z is probably most friendly Intl coffee establishment in OC. While M C is prob most silicones in a coffee establishment for that area. I prefer attitude as I am older now. Anyway, Enjoy. Life is good!

I have visited at least 12 coffee houses this week. Right across the street in the next strip mall there is Starz. DV 2 has better looking ladies than Starz. I have found most of the ladies very stand of fish unless you ask them to come sit down and talk to you.

Gookster
08-20-13, 04:34
Went to this place twice in the last week. Once on Thursday last week and today Tuesday the 30th. The Mexican with the tattoo on the back and tall (like 5'8' at least) and with big bolt ons was there both times as was the torpedo tits Korean. On Thursday an average looking latina with tats and naturals was there but today there was a hot asian with a nice ass with tanned legs but untanned bikini area. She had nice tits too. Overall both times it was a great place and the 8 dollar pina colada both times was nice. They have wifi too which I used and it was slow but ok. It was packed today but not so packed on Thursday of last week. Peace!Where is this Guangzhou Cafe? I've never heard of it and nothing is coming up on google. Also, what are the appropriate times to see the tits?

Gookster
08-20-13, 04:48
For those interested in the 10˘ tour of Cafe Lu to see if it is worth your while or not, just throw a search of #cafelu or Jenny Nguyen into Vine or Instagram and you'll see her and her friends prancing around the spot. Follow the tags further down the rabbit hole if their lifestyle interests you.Yeah that Jenny is pretty cute and hot. I went to high school with her and she did not look like that back then.

Mondo72
08-20-13, 15:11
Where is this Guangzhou Cafe? I've never heard of it and nothing is coming up on google. Also, what are the appropriate times to see the tits?Hey Gookster,

Can't figure why you didn't get the info from Google, it comes up every time you google "Guangzhou Cafe". Anyway, here is a link to it:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gz-cafe-garden-grove

Mondo

Gookster
08-20-13, 15:15
Hey Gookster,

Can't figure why you didn't get the info from Google, it comes up every time you google "Guangzhou Cafe". Anyway, here is a link to it:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gz-cafe-garden-grove

MondoI don't know what happened. All I got was a location called Guangzhou in China.

Derelict2
09-05-13, 15:16
I went to cafe DiVang 3 around 1. It was ok. This place serves food and alcohol in addition to the coffee / green tea thing. So I get my iced coffee and endless tea. Waitress was hot mid / late 20's viet girl with fakies. She was really nice. I ordered some appetizer and beer. It was cool, mostly just did the smartphone thing. Maybe 7 other customers there including a viet couple. Waitress sat down with me after 2 beers but she couldn't talk long 'because she was the only waitress (another viet waitress came in later). She said she normally works DV2 so she told me to catch her there in the future. Her english was good but I could tell she didn't understand everything I was saying.

AFter there I went to see a reliable girl off of BP then went to Guangzhou. 2 waitresses, one viet the other was like latina / italian looking. This was about 8 at night. Just like I always dreamed the viet girl sat down with me. This made me so happy 'because she sat with me for a while, mainly because there was not many customers.

So I ruined my evening by going to the Sherwood after (see anaheim section.)

I still want to go to the other cafes just to check out the talent. I love viet girls.

D2

LaidBack59
09-05-13, 20:39
Had some time to kill between customer visits, and stopped by Cafe 168 and Guangzhou this week. Cafe 168 has a smoking hot early morning crew. My server was 5'7" with a nice set of bolt-ons and wearing a very nice bra and panty set. Very nice girl but the place was too busy to get more than a very quick hello.

Guangzhou was surprisingly busy for a Tuesday morning (8:30). One girl with a great ass and perky A's, and a very petite cutie with small B's. Most of the time, the tops were pulled aside and viewing was perfect.

Also hit Guangzhou around 12:30 today and another fine viewing opportunity, although it looked like a monger convention in there.

Has anyone else stopped by the "skin care" place in the same center as Guangzhou? Great spot, full menu.

FunTrust
09-13-13, 16:22
On gg blvd in the same center as jo jie massage are two resturants on the street side. One, the name and symbols are Asian, maybe a nightclub? The other says do resturants. Any reports or info?

Member #5691
09-14-13, 17:59
Headed to Guangzhou this morning and it was hopping. 3 girls working and recognized 2 of them. One Asian and the Latina with the crown tat on her back. Damn she's hot. Beautiful set of bolt ons.

So my question: every time I head to these places I'm really bummed that these girls aren't available for any extra curricular activities. Anyone know an oc AMP with girls the caliber of these coffee shop girls? Or a Latina mp would do fine too. I know there's an oc mp section but everyone's opinion of looks varies so if you know of a place that has coffee shop caliber that would be most appreciated.

Now I'm at 168 and it's crowded too. The girls here are smoking. I think I count 5 girls working. No Guangzhou exposure but there is one sheer top that's working. We shall see.

Member #5691
09-14-13, 20:51
How would you all feel about pics and / or video being posted here? I like the idea but think it might ruin our coffee shop experiences if anyone catches on. Let me know what you think.

FunTrust
09-15-13, 12:01
How would you all feel about pics and / or video being posted here? I like the idea but think it might ruin our coffee shop experiences if anyone catches on. Let me know what you think.NO, Repeat No.

Enjoy it for what it is, a nice view while having a cup of joe.

Pinche Gringo
09-15-13, 18:34
I was at FunTrust's favorite local coffee shop a few weeks ago and they thought I was taking vids / pics with my phone and immediately they came to me and said I was not allowed to do that. Once they realized I was holding my phone up because of a glare they were ok. They were extremely angry at first. So, I doubt they would let you do it unless it is a shop with 50-60 years olds as servers.

How would you all feel about pics and / or video being posted here? I like the idea but think it might ruin our coffee shop experiences if anyone catches on. Let me know what you think.

LaidBack59
09-16-13, 03:07
Headed to Guangzhou this morning and it was hopping. 3 girls working and recognized 2 of them. One Asian and the Latina with the crown tat on her back. Damn she's hot. Beautiful set of bolt ons.

So my question: every time I head to these places I'm really bummed that these girls aren't available for any extra curricular activities. Anyone know an oc AMP with girls the caliber of these coffee shop girls? Or a Latina mp would do fine too. I know there's an oc mp section but everyone's opinion of looks varies so if you know of a place that has coffee shop caliber that would be most appreciated.

Now I'm at 168 and it's crowded too. The girls here are smoking. I think I count 5 girls working. No Guangzhou exposure but there is one sheer top that's working. We shall see.Bedazzled easily qualifies.

Member #5691
09-17-13, 12:54
Bedazzled easily qualifies.Thanks man

Member #5691
09-17-13, 13:19
Bedazzled easily qualifies.Thanks man

Plastique
09-17-13, 18:54
Keep in mind that Bedazzled easily wins the award for most likely to get busted in the near fiture.

Member #5691
09-17-13, 19:54
Keep in mind that Bedazzled easily wins the award for most likely to get busted in the near fiture.Duuuuude! That's exactly what I thought. I went on to BP and found their ads and holy cow, talk about no discretion. As hot as I hear they are I don't think I'll be taking that gamble.

Slugfest2
09-17-13, 22:09
Keep in mind that Bedazzled easily wins the award for most likely to get busted in the near fiture.Yup it's just a matter of time. Their ads just screams bust us NOW.

FunTrust
09-17-13, 23:47
On gg blvd in the same center as jo jie massage are two resturants on the street side. One, the name and symbols are Asian, maybe a nightclub? The other says do resturants. Any reports or info?Come on you young Asian studs, what the deal? Worth a vist after work?

Doggiefun29
09-18-13, 00:23
Come on you young Asian studs, what the deal? Worth a vist after work?I think you are talking about Zeus.

Its basically a karaoke bar where you get your own room with bottle service ($400).

Then you can hire a girl to sit and drink with you for like $100

And then you have to tip the waiter $100.

YMMV in regards to the girl. And who knows what can be had for more $.

I believe its mostly Korean clientele.

Not worth the $ if you are looking for FS. But could be more of a GFE but it is $$$

Assaholic
09-18-13, 03:29
"everyone's opinion of looks varies" is definitely right. I mean I've come across some very highly rated providers and RAs, who in my book would rank near the bottom of the scale, even grotesque, and the reverse is probably true as well. Besides, I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't even recognize some of these coffee shop girls without the makeup on, the skimpy dress or the XXL, highly accentuated man-mades:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/05/porn-stars-without-make-up-before-after_n_3393980.html

On the other hand, at your run of the mill AMPs, I've seen some absolutely stunning non-pros who with no makeup or fancy dress would put any of these girls to shame. Typically, they would have just started working the AMP circuit to make rent or tuition. Unfortunately, those types of encounters are somewhat rare and the girl, if she's that hot, typically won't last more than a week or so, if that. It's like those fisherman's tales when the fish jumps out of the water, into the boat and down the hatch. You got to be there at the right place and time or you'll miss it. The down side is you have to TOFTT a lot before finding true gems. To increase your odds though, I would recommend generally staying away from highly advertised and highly talked about places. Those tend to bring in the same cadre of pros, often from other cities or states, who've seen / done it all. I have a hunch you're not likely to enjoy that experience, but if you do, there's tons of those places around, with a new one practically opening up every week. Sencondly, establish a bond with the mama / papasan. Tip him / her well whenever the experience is good. Frequent the same places, instead of hopping from AMP to AMP. After a while, explain to MMS / PPS exactly the type you are looking for and ask them to call you on your monger phone when she finds a match, and be prepared to pretty much drop everything and run to the nearest ATM, LOL. GLWM.

Now I'm at 168 and it's crowded too. The girls here are smoking. I think I count 5 girls working. No Guangzhou exposure but there is one sheer top that's working. We shall see.

Herelookfor
09-19-13, 19:21
I visited Guangzhou cafe earlier today. It was my first time in a coffee house. There was a spinner asian, a Hispanic with a nice set of bolt-ons and a bigger girl with blond hair. After I was there for a few minutes they opened up their bras to reveal the goods.

What is the proper etiquette for tipping at these places? I gave the lady I paid a few extra dollars for the tip jar. Is this sufficient or do I need to leave money on my table?

Pinche Gringo
09-19-13, 23:10
If you want them to remember you and to consistently sit with you, a larger tip is needed. If you want the same girl to sit with you everytime you go there, tip her personally and tell her it is just for her. But don't forget to tip the house.

I visited Guangzhou cafe earlier today. It was my first time in a coffee house. There was a spinner asian, a Hispanic with a nice set of bolt-ons and a bigger girl with blond hair. After I was there for a few minutes they opened up their bras to reveal the goods.

What is the proper etiquette for tipping at these places? I gave the lady I paid a few extra dollars for the tip jar. Is this sufficient or do I need to leave money on my table?

The Tall Man
09-19-13, 23:21
"Sencondly, establish a bond with the mama / papasan. Tip him / her well whenever the experience is good. Frequent the same places, instead of hopping from AMP to AMP. After a while, explain to MMS / PPS exactly the type you are looking for and ask them to call you on your monger phone when she finds a match, and be prepared to pretty much drop everything and run to the nearest ATM, LOL. GLWM.Great advice to getting some fine ass, years ago when I had the time and a pocket full of $$$$$ (not to mention when I wore a younger man's cloths) I got tight with the MMS or PPS and they would call me when the new fresh Korean young arrivals would be available. Damn those were the times (1996-2001 in LA).

Thanks, The Tall Man

manteiv75
09-27-13, 19:48
Stop by Guangzhou today after all the hype but was disappointed. Was there around 3pm and they have the quantity but not quality.

Passed by Envy and saw a bolt on spinner but was not enough fund for that. Maybe next time.

Any news on 168?

JackDaStripper
09-28-13, 00:36
Stop by Guangzhou today after all the hype but was disappointed. Was there around 3pm and they have the quantity but not quality.

Passed by Envy and saw a bolt on spinner but was not enough fund for that. Maybe next time.

Any news on 168?You have to come earlier than 3pm. The morning shift today had 4 girls walking around. 1 girl that was working for 3 weeks, another just started and a recent one started a couple of months in.

FunTrust
09-28-13, 01:36

Any news on 168?Try it yourself, its only 6 bucks for a coffee.

manteiv75
09-28-13, 17:31
Stop by 168 around 10am only few tables left, there were 4 ladies working and they're all beautiful. Hope for something special but nothing, have to find the day when they're all wear the traditional dress, I heart they may reveal some tootsies? Will repeat. Anyway the drink at 168 were $5 for coffee $6 for smoothies.

manteiv75
09-28-13, 19:28
Stop by 168 and they have 4 beautiful ladies working, $5 for coffee $6 for smoothies. Will come back when they have VN traditional dress. Worth a repeat.

FunTrust
09-29-13, 11:25
Stop by 168 around 10am only few tables left, there were 4 ladies working and they're all beautiful. Hope for something special but nothing, have to find the day when they're all wear the traditional dress, I heart they may reveal some tootsies? Will repeat. Anyway the drink at 168 were $5 for coffee $6 for smoothies.Nothing special will happen at the coffee shops. Once they know you, they may talk to you. Just enjoy the coffee. Cafe Lu sometimes has some hot ones. It takes time for them to get to know you, and you need to go in when its a little slow. How much did you tip?

manteiv75
09-29-13, 16:00
Nothing special will happen at the coffee shops. Once they know you, they may talk to you. Just enjoy the coffee. Cafe Lu sometimes has some hot ones. It takes time for them to get to know you, and you need to go in when its a little slow. How much did you tip?Tip $5 but I don't think they will remember me since the place was crowded. Somehow I did not like LU, the girls were business like although they are good looking.

Leche
09-29-13, 21:40
Saw a new girl at Guangzhou today, a cute asian spinner with puffies, think her name is Nanette.

Josephx13
09-30-13, 17:06
Had the day off so I decided to check out Guangzhou cafe if had been there before usually after three or on a week end. So I show up there around 11 there were 2 girls working one Asian with a nice little booty cute face and a Latina with some boltons and a tattoo on her back. I get served by the Asian girl then the Latina girl comes over and asks if I had been here before. So I said yes then she exposes her breasts and walks away. After a half hour another girl walks in a petite Asian very cute. Then the Latina girl comes over refills my water cup and sits with me and and starts to ask me about my self and things like that I was surprised usually they just walk past me and talk to their regulars I must have been talking to her for a good half hour before I had to leave. Overall a good experience will have to try and go more on the weekdays when they are slow.

JackDaStripper
10-03-13, 01:07
Saw a new girl at Guangzhou today, a cute asian spinner with puffies, think her name is Nanette.Correction: her is name Lynette. One of the new girls there.

JackDaStripper
10-03-13, 01:12
Had the day off so I decided to check out Guangzhou cafe if had been there before usually after three or on a week end. So I show up there around 11 there were 2 girls working one Asian with a nice little booty cute face and a Latina with some boltons and a tattoo on her back. I get served by the Asian girl then the Latina girl comes over and asks if I had been here before. So I said yes then she exposes her breasts and walks away. After a half hour another girl walks in a petite Asian very cute. Then the Latina girl comes over refills my water cup and sits with me and and starts to ask me about my self and things like that I was surprised usually they just walk past me and talk to their regulars I must have been talking to her for a good half hour before I had to leave. Overall a good experience will have to try and go more on the weekdays when they are slow.Become a regular there and they'll remember you. They remember the weird ones, the regulars and the oldies becuz the veteran girls there tell them what they need to kno and who to look out for. I, for one, am a regular there and they're pretty chill with me. Luci the tall skinny asian girl with tats just upgraded. If you don't kno. Well, you'll have to see her for yourself. Enjoy! Hope this little recon helps.

BTW, cafe lu at the moment are shootin' a reality show dere hence the no smokin' in coffeeshop. I was there probably 2 weeks ago. If your out of town or from anotha country, you get some action *coughs* your picture taken with them.

Pinche Gringo
10-18-13, 00:01
Stopped by Ms. Cutie on Monday mid morning. There was two ladies working: one was a young cutie, the other was a 40 year old lady that was way to old to be ina skimpy outfit. There were only 4 or 5 customers. The girls pretty much ignored all of us. I had my smoothie and went to pay. I paid with a 10 and was expecting change. I usually leave the tip on the table (usually 5). The old chick took my 10 and made no effort to go to the cash register. I waited for a minute and she just stood there. F her... She lost out of a larger tip and for me to ever go back to that place again.

Dolato
10-22-13, 03:03
I've dipped my toes into the sugar bowl and recently messaged a girl in Westminster. She replied back and we exchanged a few messages.

When it came time to arrange an initial meet and greet, she insisted on meeting at a vietnamese cafe and that there was one that she really likes and goes to a lot.

I suggested just meeting at a local starbucks, but she replied she doesn't like starbucks and insisted I'd like the cafe better because of the girls.

I thought it was amusing that she's trying to bring in business to a cafe off a SD site. I didn't continue the conversation with her to find out which one she "really likes".

Anyone else heard of something like this? Or am I just special?

J Martinez
10-23-13, 19:56
...When it came time to arrange an initial meet and greet, she insisted on meeting at a vietnamese cafe and that there was one that she really likes and goes to a lot...
Anyone else heard of something like this? Or am I just special?I don't see anything unusual. Most VN ladies (and VN gents) prefer Vietnamese coffee. Likely she also feels more comfortable. Note: I was a Starbucks regular until I discovered Vietnamese Cafe Sua the. Now I'm hooked too.

JackDaStripper
10-23-13, 21:16
Stopped by Ms. Cutie on Monday mid morning. There was two ladies working: one was a young cutie, the other was a 40 year old lady that was way to old to be ina skimpy outfit. There were only 4 or 5 customers. The girls pretty much ignored all of us. I had my smoothie and went to pay. I paid with a 10 and was expecting change. I usually leave the tip on the table (usually 5). The old chick took my 10 and made no effort to go to the cash register. I waited for a minute and she just stood there. F her... She lost out of a larger tip and for me to ever go back to that place again.Sorry to hear that man! Probably better if you went later rather than the morning fix. YMMV wit the cutie girls. Its betta to stick wit one and become a regular there. Check out Cafe Suoi Tien. I heard they're friendlier to the patrons. Good luck!

JackDaStripper
10-23-13, 21:37
I've dipped my toes into the sugar bowl and recently messaged a girl in Westminster. She replied back and we exchanged a few messages.

When it came time to arrange an initial meet and greet, she insisted on meeting at a vietnamese cafe and that there was one that she really likes and goes to a lot.

I suggested just meeting at a local starbucks, but she replied she doesn't like starbucks and insisted I'd like the cafe better because of the girls.

I thought it was amusing that she's trying to bring in business to a cafe off a SD site. I didn't continue the conversation with her to find out which one she "really likes
Anyone else heard of something like this? Or am I just special?I would of gambled as it could be a hit or miss. Take that chance. Besides, its a coffeeshop not some place expensive.

Leche
10-23-13, 23:12
I you don't want to continue the conversation with her but find out what it meant, I'll help you out. I can find the time, no worry. Just set it up for me and I'll report in all details.

I thought it was amusing that she's trying to bring in business to a cafe off a SD site. I didn't continue the conversation with her to find out which one she "really likes".

Anyone else heard of something like this? Or am I just special?

CaptainEeick
10-24-13, 08:50
I love Luci, she's beautiful and sweet. I haven't been in a while. What do you mean she upgraded?

Become a regular there and they'll remember you. They remember the weird ones, the regulars and the oldies becuz the veteran girls there tell them what they need to kno and who to look out for. I, for one, am a regular there and they're pretty chill with me. Luci the tall skinny asian girl with tats just upgraded. If you don't kno. Well, you'll have to see her for yourself. Enjoy! Hope this little recon helps.

BTW, cafe lu at the moment are shootin' a reality show dere hence the no smokin' in coffeeshop. I was there probably 2 weeks ago. If your out of town or from anotha country, you get some action *coughs* your picture taken with them.

Cali Kilo
10-24-13, 13:33
I love Luci, she's beautiful and sweet. I haven't been in a while. What do you mean she upgraded?Bolt-ons. I think she said she was going to Full see cups. I congratulated her and reminded her that some guys, myslef included prefer natural specially when they look like hers did natural and perk.

Pinche Gringo
10-24-13, 23:52
Itold Lucy that she looked better with naturals. But, it was good that she didn't get as large as Anna's. Those are too big and look so unnatural.

J Martinez
10-25-13, 00:43
I don't see anything unusual. Most VN ladies (and VN gents) prefer Vietnamese coffee. Likely she also feels more comfortable. Note: I was a Starbucks regular until I discovered Vietnamese Cafe Sua the. Now I'm hooked too.Vietnamese Cafe Sua.

Gusto069
10-29-13, 01:22
Correction: her is name Lynette. One of the new girls there.Unfortunately Lynette left Guangzhou. If anyone knew her and finds out which cafe she has probably switched to, please share! She was really fun to talk to. Thanks.

Leche
10-31-13, 01:04
Sad. I loved these puffies!

Unfortunately Lynette left Guangzhou. If anyone knew her and finds out which cafe she has probably switched to, please share! She was really fun to talk to. Thanks.

Leche
11-02-13, 20:40
There's a new girl, a Latina with big ones, Norma?

But Rachel the owner stills sports the best looking rack. Too bad it's always covered.

Fatpig
11-14-13, 10:10
Will be in the area next week and would like to visit one or two of these places. Can someone pm me a location or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks. This is the first time I heard of these spots.

Someone Easy
11-14-13, 15:06
Will be in the area next week and would like to visit one or two of these places. Can someone pm me a location or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks. This is the first time I heard of these spots.Sent you a pm.

Member #5691
11-19-13, 16:27
It's been a couple of months since I've been able to make it down to visit. My first stop is 168.

It is packed for a Tuesday morning but it turns out there's a soccer match on. I walk in and it doesn't look promising. Fully clothed manager. Then I see a skinny dour looking Asian girl with no shape. Then another who has some shape and some bolt ons. Whatever, I'll order a smoothie and head out...but stop the presses! Tangent: do newspapers miss the days when they had to say that? I feel like its "please start the presses" now. Back to business: a light skinned brunette white girl emerges from the back in a see through nighty (negligee (anyway it's a little sheer dress thing barely covering her ass and she has no panties. Oh this is why I'm here. Sadly as I'm typing this she has put panties on.

FunTrust
11-21-13, 00:39
Usually these are busiest in the mornings, . Went to one and drove by three others Tuesday night, and they were dead. 5 people in one, two girls dressed very nicely for our purposes. The girl talked to me for ten minutes. Unfortunately, given our age difference, and she had nothing to say that remotely interested me except its slow, I just wanted to stare at her cute body and was thinking bad thoughts.

Frankly, since I want to stare and its rude when they are next to you, and the their talk bores me; I would rather they just walk up and down in front of me, smile and a little service

So Monday to Thursday night, after 4 (I went at 5) and you will get all the attention you need. In an empty club. Great for first timers. Tip well or badly and they will remember you.

I need an Asian guy to contact me via PM. I have a recon mission for him.

FunTrust
11-23-13, 11:24
Usually these are busiest in the mornings, . Went to one and drove by three others Tuesday night, and they were dead. 5 people in one, two girls dressed very nicely for our purposes. The girl talked to me for ten minutes. Unfortunately, given our age difference, and she had nothing to say that remotely interested me except its slow, I just wanted to stare at her cute body and was thinking bad thoughts.

Frankly, since I want to stare and its rude when they are next to you, and the their talk bores me; I would rather they just walk up and down in front of me, smile and a little service

So Monday to Thursday night, after 4 (I went at 5) and you will get all the attention you need. In an empty club. Great for first timers. Tip well or badly and they will remember you.

I need an Asian guy to contact me via PM. I have a recon mission for him.Well, thought I might have something, but thought it best for an Asian guy to test. After several weeks of seeing empty cafe's around 5 pm, saw one that was parking lot was jammed packed. On first, between Harbor and Euclid, cafe Sua tein. Finally found a space and went in. Alas nothing special, 4 girls dressed semi sexy but nothing showing, lots of guys palying "Lotto". Good service. My favorite girl is the 30 or so year old Viet, nice rack and banging body which she shows the curves but nothing naughty. Coffee is 4, strong as hell.

The quest continues.

FunTrust
11-23-13, 11:26

I need an Asian guy to contact me via PM. I have a recon mission for him.Well, thought I might have something, but thought it best for an Asian guy to test. After several weeks of seeing empty cafe's around 5 pm, saw one that was parking lot was jammed packed. On first, between Harbor and Euclid, cafe Sua tein. Stand alone place. Every time I drove by, lot was full so had to pass. Finally found a space and went in. Alas nothing special, 4 girls dressed semi sexy but nothing showing, lots of guys playing "Lotto". HA HA. Good service. My favorite girl is the 30 or so year old Viet, nice rack and banging body which she shows the curves but nothing naughty. Coffee is 4, strong as hell.

The quest continues.

Aceman 2000
11-23-13, 16:10
Anyone else see this:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/former-gz-cafe-hostess-is-now-massaging-p-20/36183737

Pinche Gringo
11-24-13, 15:05
That advert is for Envy Spa. Hmmm. I wonder if it is just bait to get us to go into the AMP.

Anyone else see this:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/former-gz-cafe-hostess-is-now-massaging-p-20/36183737

Leche
11-24-13, 23:23
That advert is for Envy Spa. Hmmm. I wonder if it is just bait to get us to go into the AMP.I heard it's a good place.

Now I only wish Lucy from Guangzhou would work there! What a stunning beauty.

Pinche Gringo
11-25-13, 21:47
I agree. Lucy is the class act there for sure.

I heard it's a good place.

Now I only wish Lucy from Guangzhou would work there! What a stunning beauty.

BuddhaHead
11-26-13, 21:54
I heard it's a good place.

Now I only wish Lucy from Guangzhou would work there! What a stunning beauty.Here's a picture of her: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/gz-cafe-garden-grove?select=Jy8OWX_2z364xnGb4I8vyg#P53 FG1 KQUGcg2 TjeD6 vpMw.

There are lots more on the yelp site: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/gz-cafe-garden-grove?select=Jy8OWX_2z364xnGb4I8vyg#QfZ1-0_zq3 zefefRY7 lEvg.

Leche
11-27-13, 04:35
Thanks,

What a body and a beautiful taunting smile to top it all.

I was surprised that the later shift she was part of did not expose boobs. Saturday afternoon.

Does anyone know anything about the sexy owner, Rachel. Is she take-out material?

Here's a picture of her: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/gz-cafe-garden-grove?select=Jy8OWX_2z364xnGb4I8vyg#P53 FG1 KQUGcg2 TjeD6 vpMw.

There are lots more on the yelp site: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/gz-cafe-garden-grove?select=Jy8OWX_2z364xnGb4I8vyg#QfZ1-0_zq3 zefefRY7 lEvg.

Pinche Gringo
11-27-13, 14:39
Rachel is married and is not take out. From what the girls tell me, she use to be a coffee girl herself.

Thanks,

What a body and a beautiful taunting smile to top it all.

I was surprised that the later shift she was part of did not expose boobs. Saturday afternoon.

Does anyone know anything about the sexy owner, Rachel. Is she take-out material?

AsianPussy
11-29-13, 04:16
I used to go to Guangzhou alot, and that girl does look familiar. Can someone go there and see if she does really work at envy? If she does, I'll be right there!

Anyone else see this:

TJ Dog
11-30-13, 02:50
I'm in San Diego and envy you OC guys. Seems to be a lot more going on up there (unless I go to Tijuana). Anyways, I'll be going to a meeting in Westminster next week. Thinking about checking out one of these coffee shops. Probably late morning or noontime. I'll only have time for one. So, any recommendations?

I know from reading these posts that there won't be any real action. But I would like a place with the max in cute Asian skin exposure and a friendly atmosphere (for an old white guy).

Appreciate any recommendations.

Willie23
11-30-13, 13:09
I'm in San Diego and envy you OC guys. Seems to be a lot more going on up there (unless I go to Tijuana). Anyways, I'll be going to a meeting in Westminster next week. Thinking about checking out one of these coffee shops. Probably late morning or noontime. I'll only have time for one. So, any recommendations?

I know from reading these posts that there won't be any real action. But I would like a place with the max in cute Asian skin exposure and a friendly atmosphere (for an old white guy).

Appreciate any recommendations.As one old white guy to another, Guangzhou is the best I've visited (though over a year ago). Very smoky and the girls will likely cover up when OWG walks in. But a girl will be delegated to screen you and as soon as she confirms you're okay, the tops will open up and it's nipple city. The guacamole smoothie is actually very very good.

BruceBanner
12-01-13, 19:24
As one old white guy to another, Guangzhou is the best I've visited (though over a year ago). Very smoky and the girls will likely cover up when OWG walks in. But a girl will be delegated to screen you and as soon as she confirms you're okay, the tops will open up and it's nipple city. The guacamole smoothie is actually very very good.I haven't hit a Vietnamese coffee shop in over one year. All these posts about coffee shop girls makes me want to go catch a football game at one! I used to hit Cafe Lu, Miss Cutie, Miss Cutie 2, Di Vang 2 and 3, and others.

AsianPussy
12-05-13, 15:42
I can half confirm. I walked in and they say there is a girl there who did work at Guangzhou. I didn't reconize the name, and she only works nights, so she wasn't there for me to check out (check out with my cock). I wonder if girls going next door to work is more common then I thought.

Guangzhou regulars PM me and I'll tell you the name. Its a biblical name.

I used to go to Guangzhou alot, and that girl does look familiar. Can someone go there and see if she does really work at envy? If she does, I'll be right there!

AsianPussy
12-05-13, 15:50
For topless Guangzhou is the winner, but and this is a big but...on any given day you might have no V-girls. None.

I'm here now and there are 2 topless hispanic girls. At 3:00 the second shift will come in, but there is no topless after 3.

For cute vietnamese girls, go to DV2 or Miss cutie. They won't be so friendly unless you look rich, but they will be cute.

Appreciate any recommendations.

Scanner949
01-05-14, 05:31
I used to go to Guangzhou alot, and that girl does look familiar. Can someone go there and see if she does really work at envy? If she does, I'll be right there!One of the girls that just quit Guangzhou had told me she confirmed with the owner that the girl in the ad actually never worked there.

It appears to be helping the MP's traffic though, look at the interest. Theyre quite smart.

Shark in OC
01-06-14, 20:39
That advert is for Envy Spa. Hmmm. I wonder if it is just bait to get us to go into the AMP.I will bring my wife too, it would turn her on!

M Fever
01-21-14, 17:24
Will be in the area next week and would like to visit one or two of these places. Can someone pm me a location or at least point me in the right direction. Thanks. This is the first time I heard of these spots.Just google them and get the address. I'm.

From out of town and read the forum.

Posts and googled. I'm at Guangzhou now having the comp tea and ordered a smoothie.

Member #5691
02-08-14, 17:06
Man what happened to Guangzhou? I've been here maybe 4 times in the last month and the quality of the girls has definitely declined. On top of that it is dead. It's Saturday at 1 p and it looks like a weekday. 3 girls working. One black / latina?? Always had gold glitter on her right ass cheek. Another light skinned latina? With the Lillie's tattooed in her back. Great body. Love looking at her. And then a thicker Asian girl who always had pasties on er nips and looks like a pug. Cafe 168 seems to be the place to be nowadays. Always good eye candy but very busy and very smokey at all times. And the opportunity to see boobies is much more rare.

LaLake
02-15-14, 21:04
Man what happened to Guangzhou? I've been here maybe 4 times in the last month and the quality of the girls has definitely declined. On top of that it is dead. It's Saturday at 1 p and it looks like a weekday. 3 girls working. One black / latina?? Always had gold glitter on her right ass cheek. Another light skinned latina? With the Lillie's tattooed in her back. Great body. Love looking at her. And then a thicker Asian girl who always had pasties on er nips and looks like a pug. Cafe 168 seems to be the place to be nowadays. Always good eye candy but very busy and very smokey at all times. And the opportunity to see boobies is much more rare.I've talked to some of the girls, and the owner is so mean to them sometimes. It pushes some of the nicer girls away because they can work anywhere. Used to be Guangzhou was the place to be because of the crowds / tips (from a girl's perspective). But if the owner keeps pushing the pretty girls away (daytime girls that is, who show their tops) then it will go down hill. Sadly because I really like all the girls there.

TJ Dog
02-17-14, 02:47
I've talked to some of the girls, and the owner is so mean to them sometimes. It pushes some of the nicer girls away because they can work anywhere. Used to be Guangzhou was the place to be because of the crowds / tips (from a girl's perspective). But if the owner keeps pushing the pretty girls away (daytime girls that is, who show their tops) then it will go down hill. Sadly because I really like all the girls there.Is there an alternative that is better these days?

AsianOnly
03-01-14, 12:49
Is there an alternative that is better these days?Stopped by Guangzhou in the evening and they had a topless girl at night. I asked about the dress code changes and she said morning is bottomless and topless now.

Visited 168 last night and they had a girl at 6 pm topless and bottomless.

Girls at Guangzhou are friendlier but the girls at 168 are much better eye candy.

Guangzhou is on Brookhurst and Garden Grove.

168 on Harbor and Westminster.

Cafe at each place is $6.

Cali Kilo
03-02-14, 19:06
Stopped by Guangzhou in the evening and they had a topless girl at night. I asked about the dress code changes and she said morning is bottomless and topless now.

Girls at Guangzhou are friendlier but the girls at 168 are much better eye candy.

Cafe at each place is $6.Yea I was in at Guangzhou yesterday 1-2 PM and during that time there was a walk through by LEO. They saw nothing, but maybe a little less public with the announcements on boards like this will help us all to be able to enjoy the overpriced coffee for a little longer?

AsianPussy
03-03-14, 01:14
Just curious, how does bottomless work? When they were topless they would flip the tits back in when someone walked in. Do they were a short skirt or something or are they just walking around naked?

Stopped by Guangzhou in the evening and they had a topless girl at night. I asked about the dress code changes and she said morning is bottomless and topless now.

Cafe at each place is $6.

Pinche Gringo
03-04-14, 13:20
Was there this morning.. Talked to the girls. They were never bottomless...but it got me back in so I guess you did a great job advertising for them...

JonHomes
03-04-14, 17:05
Was there this morning.. Talked to the girls. They were never bottomless...but it got me back in so I guess you did a great job advertising for them...I'm guessing the top / bottomless girl at 168 is bogus too then? Does this place even have topless? I've only seen topless before 3 pm at Guangzhou.

Pinche Gringo
03-04-14, 22:37
Bikini.. Some even had sweaters on today.

Asian Lover
03-05-14, 03:30
I was there on Sunday morning, the way the bottomless works is all they do is pull the bikini aside really can't see much. All new talent so I went to 168 saw one Asian girl that used to work at Guangzhou now there, could not talk much since they are very busy. It was cold and they were covered up.

If you guys are that hard up should go to a strip club.

Al2.

JonHomes
03-05-14, 22:57
If you guys are that hard up should go to a strip club.

Al2.Yeah, this gets old real quick. You need to be a regular to get to know the girls and it's too much work. Just go to a strip club.

MPFour4
03-07-14, 21:11
Actually, it can be kinda easy to date / bang these girls. I've been dating / banging coffe girls for the last four years, and it's been minimal cost out of pocket. I'm used to Newport girls, so these girls are easy pickens imo. First let me start by saying I am younger, and clean cut, and fit. Maybe a slight advantage there.

The lu, miss cutie girls just need to think you have cash. Key word, THINK. By no means am I rich. I do have a good career and go by cash is king. What works for me is being sharped dressed, and intelligently smooth talking. Also going with a friend or two, so you don't look like a loner. Anyhow, I carry a big wad of 20'syou with a couple hundreds on the outside. I make sure it's subtly visible. You'll be surprised how much more attention you get. I have done an experiment to see if it works, and it does. Girls are much friendlier when they smell money. If you can shoot the shit when they sit with you, you can get thier digits. Easy topic is where they party and what they drink. When they ask me, I lie, I say vegas, miami, hollywood, NYC. Trust me these chicks are dumb. The key for me is to actlike I don't give a fuck how hot they are. Thats the script I follow with lu / miss cutie girls. It been successful for me.

Guangzhou and other low key places are way easier. I stick with my clean cut ivy league school boy look and personality. First impressions go a long way, and if you can get them to think you're a "good" guy, you're in. A lot of these chicks date looser types, so a "good" guy is out of the norm for them. A couple of appearances before you ask for their number is what I do. Most of the time they give me their number without me asking.

I was fortunate enough to grow up in Newport, so I've seen and dealt with shark type women my whole life. This has made picking off girls who come from humble means at best, easy to get. And I find that these girls are way easier to date than the spoiled OC Newport types. They have lower expectations. Just my $.02 fellas. Hope this helps those trying to pull coffee tail.

TJ Dog
03-08-14, 02:41
Finally got up to the OC and had a chance for the coffee shop experience. Hit Guangzhou about 1030 - just a handful of guys there and two bikini clad girls. One tall blonde gringa and one short dark haired possibly latina. Both had big body tattoos. Not my thing, kind of like putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley. But I nevertheless found them attractive.

The dark haired one came over and sat with me to do the "interview." I guess I passed because a few minutes later both girls were walking around with bikini tops pushed aside and boobs out. A little while later the dark haired one had her skimpy bottom pushed to the side showing some nice sheared beaver.

Nice comfortable place when I was there. If I were going to hang some place I'd rather it be there than at a Starbucks.

After conducting my business and heading home I stopped in at Miss Saigon, at Euclid & Westminister. Again, just a handful of guys. Here only one girl. Real cute Vietnamese with platform heels and a dress up past the bottom of her butt cheeks. Even after the "interview" no further viewing opportunities here. Heading South on Euclid I noticed a couple more places that may have been more promising. But, no time, had to beat the pm Traffic.

Both places I was the only round eye present. Didn't feel uncomfortable or any tension at all. Of course I'm used to strolling into the Tijuana bars that cater to mainly Mexican clientel, so maybe I'm thick skinned in that regard.

Anyways, next time I'm in the area I'll look forward to stopping in again (Guangzhou or one of the other places, probably not Miss Saigon) when I want a little am Or early pm Refreshment.

Soutener
03-09-14, 04:17
So the coffee shops are just for coffee? I don't get it.

TJ Dog
03-10-14, 01:20
So the coffee shops are just for coffee? I don't get it.As someone pointed out in a previous post, it is like a Starbucks. Except the Barristas wear bikinis (apparently sometimes less) and flash boobs and pussy. Based on my very limited experience, given a choice to hang for awhile in a Viet coffee shop vs. Starbucks. I'd go to the Viet coffee shop. Then I'd hit an AMP or a reliable provider for some actual action.

Lascivious
03-10-14, 01:39
The dark haired one came over and sat with me to do the "interview." Even after the "interview" no further viewing opportunities here. Hmmm. "Interview".

Any insight on how to perform well during the "interview"? I take it that it would be helpful to not come across as a LE.

Would a subtle touch on the leg work, like at an AMP or would that be off-putting?

Lascivious
03-10-14, 02:23
Here's an article: http://www.ocweekly.com/2014-01-02/food/natalie-nguyen-cafe-lu-little-saigon/

Quote: "And if Café Lu owner Natalie Nguyen has it her way, the Vietnamese coffee shop is about to go national."

Let's hope so.

PotShot
03-10-14, 08:00
I have to check out one of these places at least once sometime when I'm in the GG area. I just like pussy not a big fan of coffee.

On a side note.

There is a Japanese bar and restaurant in my area that I frequented for several years before my business went belly up. A total dive and speakeasy type joint. No signs, blacked out windows, reservation only, a little hidden button you have to push at the door so they can buzz you in and you have to know someone to get you in initially. I got my foot in the door because I worked on the place when they were setting it up. The place mostly caters to traveling Japanese businessmen. They used to have 2 to 6 young Asian model material waitresses, skimpy clad in butt floss panties with skirts that came down about halfway over their butts, bare midriffs, 6 inch high heals and the works. They pretty much sat in your lap and fed you depending on how busy they were. Basically a hostess bar without the hustle. No tipping the waitresses allowed, no buy the girl a drink hustles and no hanky panky there either. The atmosphere was great but I mainly went there for the sushi, saki and other foods. OMG! The food and booze there is better than sex. Expensive as sex though. I would typically spend a see note just by myself. I treated myself last December for my birthday and went there. I noticed the girls were covering up a little more but still hot and mamsan was waiting the tables too. She's about 60 and fortunately was wearing business attire. Food was still awesome though. I blew about $150 on food and another $100 on a bottle of some ginseng infused saki that was like tasting something from God's personal stash. They are just very picky about who they let in since there are a lot of bars and drunken barhopping hipsters in the area that they don't want to deal with. I keep this place on the down low since that is the way they like it and unless I bring someone in they're not getting in anyway.

The bad thing is that there are or as I should say were a lot of good sushi places in my area. That is until I found this place. Now all of the more affordable sushi joints around here their sushi tastes like cat food in comparison.

Back in the day:

Another place A yuppie type Mexican restaurant in South Coast Plaza back around 89 to 92 I used to hit for lunch occasionally when I worked in the area. I forgot the name of it. They had young hottie little butt floss leotard wearing waitresses there too. The place wasn't even a dive it was on the crossover between the 2 halves, south side, 2nd floor and wide open front to the rest of the mall. The food wasn't that good but the waitresses were sweethearts that would pretty much keep the goods jiggling in your face. You could just enjoy the show from the the mall area looking in if you wanted. The place was always packed but one day it was just gone.

Another place in Palm Springs back in the mid 80's called Bite Me Burger. That place was awesome too. Best burgers I ever ate. The waitresses were off the hook young hot valley type girls in butt floss and bikini tops. They would set in your lap and feed you. The place was relatively cheap too. One of their monster sized burgers, a basket of onion rings which was a meal in itself and a beer for about $12 plus tip. I only got to hit it a few times when I was stationed at 29 Palms before it turned into a Numero Unos pizza joint. Some of the girls went to work there slinging pizza and the management let them do their Hooter style hustle but they had to dress more conservatively.

Hooters? I remember when they first started popping up. The girls were younger, more skimpy clad, friendlier, not as much hustle going on and the food was halfway decent. Needless to say they suck now.

It's like what the fuck happened? Now the strip clubs are mostly milfs with stretch marks. Forget finding young hot waitresses in restaurants or bars that aren't total spoiled incompetent brats. You'd figure with all the liberals running the show today that we should be able to order a burger and a blow job by now. Shit Reagan and Bush Sr. Were in charge back then and eating out was way more fun.

Happy Hoin!

TJ Dog
03-10-14, 13:53
Hmmm. "Interview".

Any insight on how to perform well during the "interview"? I take it that it would be helpful to not come across as a LE.

Would a subtle touch on the leg work, like at an AMP or would that be off-putting?Just don't come across as LE. At 70+ yo, not too difficult for me Don't know how to handle it if you in your 30's.

Lascivious
03-10-14, 22:17
http://www.ocweekly.com/2014-01-02/food/natalie-nguyen-cafe-lu-little-saigon/

AsianPussy
03-11-14, 02:15
That would be a really bad idea. Touching will get you thrown out or worse.

Just say you've been there before (its different girls every day) and if they ask if you are a cop, say no. Its a pretty easy screening process.

Hmmm. "Interview".

Would a subtle touch on the leg work, like at an AMP or would that be off-putting?

Lascivious
03-11-14, 12:08
That would be a really bad idea. Touching will get you thrown out or worse.

Just say you've been there before (its different girls every day) and if they ask if you are a cop, say no. Its a pretty easy screening process.Thanks for the info, good to know.

I didn't mean palming her ass or dropping a digit on her. I just meant touching the back of their knee or something but I'll just go with your advice. .

LaLake
03-11-14, 20:51
Thanks for the info, good to know.

I didn't mean palming her ass or dropping a digit on her. I just meant touching the back of their knee or something but I'll just go with your advice. .Yeah, I was going to reply earlier but, NO touching. Immediately thrown out. Especially if they don't know. It's not a job interview, just be normal.

PotShot
03-12-14, 07:08
Just an add on to my earlier post.

Palm Springs again: A biker bar in the mid 80's called 'Hair of the Dog" on the north end of town. I wandered in there back when I was stationed at 29 Palms. I was a Jarhead but also a Harley riding member of a 3 patch MC. You had to check your colors at the door. I just went it to check it out and have a beer since I'd had just turned 21. I got ID'ed at the door by the bouncer and at the bar by a cutie tattooed biker babe in a thong bikini. When she saw it was my 21st birthday she shouted "Birthday Boy!" got me my beer then grabbed me by the ears and gave me a big sloppy tongue kiss. The whole bar went quite. OH shit I figured I was in for about a 20 to 1 brawl. Nope. All the bikers started laughing, patting me on the back and welcoming me to the "Dawg". I even got the beer on the house. All the waitresses there were bikini babes. Half the time walking around with there tops pulled down around their waists. One of them baited me into a game of strip 8 ball. I'm good at pool and all she had on was her top, bottom and a pair of pumps so I figured WTF. I got this! She ran the table on me and fortunately it was cold out so I had layered clothing on but was still down to my tightey whiteys and a T Shirt with all the other bikers laughing their asses off. I hit that place every time I passed through. I did an all nighter with one of the waitresses onetime and hooked up with several hanger on type chicks that frequented the establishment. That place disappeared about 86.

Hiney Wine: KDHI radio used to advertize that swill like crazy. A wine from Yucca Valley vineyards. The only wine in a pull top can. That stuff was only for sale in Hiney wine stores. They had two of them that I knew of. One in 29 palms and one in Yucca Valley. I went into the one in 29 Palms out of curiosity and wasn't impressed. It was in a fairly big building but the store itself was tiny. Just one cooler case with the wine and the rest of the store just sold trinkets. Hiney wine hats, T-shirts, key chains bottle openers and so on. I figured that is where they were looking to make their money off of the merchandizing. I bought a can of their Merlot from the seedy looking tattooed tweeker at the counter just to try it and quickly tossed it into the dumpster in the alley after one sip. Another day I was out in town and noticed a van pull up and unload a bunch of hot bimbos. I went in again and talked to the tweeker asking him about the chicks. Apparently for $50 you could take the Hiney wine taste test in one of the rooms in the back with the girl of your choice for 30 minutes. Of course I had to partake even though that was a bit pricy for the time particularly for a LCPL in the Marine Corps. The lineup of girls was hot. All young, white and country fed valley girl types. I picked the redhead with the the D cups and it was on. BBBJ, BBFS, all positions, GFE and finished by white washing her cervix. She had a nice, red and hairy 80's pussy too. No tips required. That was before anyone heard about aids and pretty much everything else worst case was just a big shot in the butt with antibiotics. Needless to say I blew quite a bit of money frequenting that place. I fucked at least 8 different girls there over 20 visits and everyone of them was my ultimate off the hook nasty girlfriend with no hangups. I didn't have a single bad experience unlike a lot of the AMPS I've been to over the years. Funny thing too the redhead I initially hooked up and with me being young and dumb at the time I fell all in love with her first fuck. I requested her a few more times and one day she was gone. I found her next door working the pizza parlor. I arranged a couple of more dates with her outside the wine place then found out she was the daughter of the CG on base. Yeah, I had to let that one go. Good thing too because some guys from my barracks like pretty much all of them in a 40 man squadbay and a few other dudes from around base hooked up with her and some pimp for a gang bang out in town at a motel and over half of them ended up with the clap and the rest got treated anyway just in case. The wine place eventually got ran out of town and their Yucca Valley store shut down as well. They moved their operation into a private residence in Wonder Valley out in the middle of nowhere for awhile then disappeared along with the wine.

Mods if this is too far off topic feel free to delete. My point is that there used to be a lot of just regular businesses similar to the coffee shops where T&A was the norm and pussy was to be had if you knew how to work it even way before the web and forums like this existed. Plus I'm getting old and have been drinking.

Happy Hoin!

JonHomes
03-13-14, 06:28
Just don't come across as LE. At 70+ yo, not too difficult for me Don't know how to handle it if you in your 30's.Just play it cool. The girls can get nervous.

JonHomes
03-13-14, 06:31
I went to DV and they actually talk to you which is nice. I think I was going to Guangzhou at the wrong when it was really busy. Just ignored the whole time.

Does any other place go topless / bottomless?

FunTrust
03-14-14, 10:48
Just an add on to my earlier post.

. My point is that there used to be a lot of just regular businesses similar to the coffee shops where T&A was the norm and pussy was to be had if you knew how to work it even way before the web and forums like this existed. Plus I'm getting old and have been drinking.

Happy Hoin!Back in the early 80's on Venice and the 405 was a video preview place, when VHS tapes first came out. The girls would preview for you, and looked like they offer prizes for repeat business. Then they would take you and sit next to you to watch. Everything available, but I was young and sometimes new girls thought I was LE so for me it was mixed.

Also, a music preview with LP ablums somewhere off the 5 freeway maybe in BP. Select an album, and the girl would take you upstairs to hear it, and they had a mattress on the floor. The girls were really a few housewife just starting out. Lasted about two months, but it was great, pre aids, GFE all the way. I think both of these places ran ads in the alternative newspapers or newspaper boxes type publications.

Anything retail that looks weird to draw a visits, and if the girl is to friendly it was either a go, or a ripoff which they also had. Memories.

Aceman 2000
03-14-14, 11:41
Back in the early 80's on Venice and the 405 was a video preview place, when VHS tapes first came out. The girls would preview for you, and looked like they offer prizes for repeat business. Then they would take you and sit next to you to watch. Everything available, but I was young and sometimes new girls thought I was LE so for me it was mixed.

Also, a music preview with LP ablums somewhere off the 5 freeway maybe in BP. Select an album, and the girl would take you upstairs to hear it, and they had a mattress on the floor. The girls were really a few housewife just starting out. Lasted about two months, but it was great, pre aids, GFE all the way. I think both of these places ran ads in the alternative newspapers or newspaper boxes type publications.

Anything retail that looks weird to draw a visits, and if the girl is to friendly it was either a go, or a ripoff which they also had. Memories.I went to a similar video place, like you describe, last year in Amsterdam. It was fun.

Member #5691
03-31-14, 12:53
Looks like 168 is my new go to cafe. The last few times I've been to Guangzhou have been disappointing as I've reported before. The girls just are not that hot even though a few like to go "bottomless". This actually just consists of the girls pulling their bottoms to the side. Looks weird. On the plus side, it's not as smokey as it used to be. But the last few time I've been to 168 have been worth the trip. I've only ever seen one girl expose the twins but the hiking up of a skirt to reveal a lack of panties is pretty regular. Two white girls yesterday too. One latina. Variety is always fun. Down side is that it is aaaaalways busy so tough to chat a girl up and it's reaaally smokey.

Nomoreheroes
04-08-14, 00:22
Went to Cafe M with a friend. Totally legit. Windows not tinted. Patio. Doors open. Girls in lingerie. The girl I talked to was a white girl who's name starts with J. She'll be there until sometime in July. Been there for 8 mos already. Chill convo with her. Inexpensive drink. Left a decent tip. Just legit dudes watching sports while playing cards and talking with the hot girls. Nice place, no extras, though.

Nomoreheroes
04-13-14, 04:54
Went to Cafe Lu with a friend on Saturday around 7. Stayed for about an hour or so. Unlike Cafe M, we weren't really getting any attention except to have our water refilled. There were some regulars sitting in a corner that most of the girls were sitting and chatting with. One tall skinny girl (didn't get her name) who works there on the weekends eventually started giving lapdances for .20 to the guys over there and the guys at a nearby table. Nobody was topless or nude or wearing bodypaint like I hoped for, but her lingerie was see-through so that was nice.

I figured we weren't going to get much attention because we were new faces, but I expected to at least get an "interview" or something. Nothing. It wasn't until we got up to leave that they started paying more attention to us. I spent my .20 bill buying my friend a lapdance, but their ATM was out of service so I couldn't get one myself. I just told her that it was no big deal and she was cool with that. She told me her schedule and I said I'd probably be back tomorrow evening.

I figure that if I can get anything more out of the place than a place to watch Rugby and stay hydrated I might need to stop by a few more times. If the girl from today remembers who I am tomorrow then I think I'll start going there more regularly.

Ocbarbarian
04-16-14, 13:10
Just left 168 and now at Guangzhou. Disappointed with 168. More gals but no bare T&A to look at. Guangzhou has nicer view IMO. Only 2 gals but man, nice view. Sorry for the short report, I just wanted to weigh in. Going to take in the view and visit a little latina in anaheim when I'm done. Peace out.

Oginla
04-16-14, 14:09
Just left 168 and now at Guangzhou. Disappointed with 168. More gals but no bare T&A to look at. Guangzhou has nicer view IMO. Only 2 gals but man, nice view. Sorry for the short report, I just wanted to weigh in. Going to take in the view and visit a little latina in anaheim when I'm done. Peace out.Little latinas are always fun. New to the OC area. Going to have to check Guangzhou out. Thanks for the tips.

Raider121
04-16-14, 20:44
Where is Little latinas at.

LaLake
04-18-14, 09:50
Where is Little latinas at.It wasn't a reference to a specific place.

Nomoreheroes
04-19-14, 00:07
Went to 168 with a buddy. Just got out. Drinks were good. TV was nice with sports, martial arts films, lottery, and news. Girls looked really nice but the place was busy like an earlier report said. Got "interviewed" a few times. I think I have a face that says "LE" when it comes to some people. I've noticed it at parties, too, when I was younger. I can get around that by going a couple more times, though.

Like every other report of mine, nothing bare at all. At this point it's starting to sound more like a myth that bare anything even happens. Still, this and the other places all seem pretty nice to just chill for awhile. No hustling like a strip club and no rush to get you through like a Hooters or something.

FunTrust
04-19-14, 10:28
Went to 168 with a buddy. Just got out. Drinks were good. TV was nice with sports, martial arts films, lottery, and news. Girls looked really nice but the place was busy like an earlier report said. Got "interviewed" a few times. I think I have a face that says "LE" when it comes to some people. I've noticed it at parties, too, when I was younger. I can get around that by going a couple more times, though.

Like every other report of mine, nothing bare at all. At this point it's starting to sound more like a myth that bare anything even happens. Still, this and the other places all seem pretty nice to just chill for awhile. No hustling like a strip club and no rush to get you through like a Hooters or something.There is one girl, a Latina with glasses who flashes her pussy a little at the regulars. She interviewd me, and I had an OK from a girl I knew from Guangzhou, but never flashed at me. She did flash a little by rasing her skirt at regulars, but not all out. She gave one guy who was a regular with buddies a 10 second lap dace, but it was PG.

Two different girls now flash and show pussy as well as tits at Guangzhou. Verified.

Lascivious
04-22-14, 01:31
Two different girls now flash and show pussy as well as tits at Guangzhou. Verified.I can also attest to this.

HapaBoy86
04-23-14, 06:22
Anyone know if Cafe Miss Saigon on Westinster / Euclid has any talent or intel?

FunTrust
04-24-14, 02:10
Anyone know if Cafe Miss Saigon on Westinster / Euclid has any talent or intel?Check it out yourself, coffee is only 4 bucks. Wear a disguise, don't leave a tip.

George1950
04-24-14, 04:12
Dropped by at about 7 pm. Hot New York Puerto Rican nor a working. Almost perfect body with proportional bolt-ons. Pulls down top of bikini whenever she goes around refilling ice teas. Working the register and waitressing was cynthia a pretty girl from Guadalajara with glasses. A bit extra in the but with nice natural boobs that she also shows whenever refilling ice teas. No peeks at the bottom while I was there. Only about 10 patrons there so they both took short breaks to sit a bit with almost everyone.

Lascivious
04-24-14, 23:06
Dropped by at about 7 pm. Hot New York Puerto Rican nor a working. Almost perfect body with proportional bolt-ons. Pulls down top of bikini whenever she goes around refilling ice teas. Working the register and waitressing was cynthia a pretty girl from Guadalajara with glasses. A bit extra in the but with nice natural boobs that she also shows whenever refilling ice teas. No peeks at the bottom while I was there. Only about 10 patrons there so they both took short breaks to sit a bit with almost everyone.Hmmmmm...

The puerto Rican girl sounds like the same one I saw. Puerto Rican flag tat on her thigh. I'm not a big bolt-on fan but hers are really nice. Beautiful nipples.

She was walking around with her bottoms pulled to the side. Nice, fully shaved, sweet looking box. No beef curtains hangin'. Looked tasty. Two other do both tops and bottoms pulled to the side.

The blonde has cute little torpedo tits but no bottom sliding while I was there. The little red head did the top slide only.

Cali Kilo
04-30-14, 14:55
Possible locations that may be showing coffee shop goods.

Cafe Saigon NHO: Next Same shopping center as Tacos de Anda. Used to be Cafe Envy.

Cafe Phantastik: Harbor and 5th big fenced in patio out front.

Post here or you can PM me.

Thanks,

CK.

Oginla
04-30-14, 17:31
Possible locations that may be showing coffee shop goods.

Cafe Saigon NHO: Next Same shopping center as Tacos de Anda. Used to be Cafe Envy.

Cafe Phantastik: Harbor and 5th big fenced in patio out front.

Post here or you can PM me.

Thanks,

CK.Stopped by Cafe Saigon, yesterday at around 5:30 PM and it was dead as doornail. Very pretty Asian girl working with pushed up naturals. Just one other customer at the time. Swung by Cafe Lu earlier the day before that and it was very quiet as well. Must be the time I am able to stop by as it seems the late afternoons are quiet. Cafe 168 was hopping a couple of days back with a very pretty Viet girl with an amazing top section with an open view to the side action through her shirt. I think she was the Cashier / Hostess for the day and 3 or 4 other very nice ladies wearing full cover up. Not slippage at all, but the eye candy was nice. Guangzhou has been the spot that I have been able to enjoy a cafe and a view the last week. Between Norma, Cynthia, the redhead, and a tasty little Latina with embedded piercings, the wall around scenery has been great. Lucy is amazing, but always covered. Sometimes a brother can dream though.

JackDaStripper
05-01-14, 01:46
Two different girls now flash and show pussy as well as tits at Guangzhou. Verified.I can also confirm this. I was told that business was slow.

JackDaStripper
05-01-14, 01:52
Looks like 168 is my new go to cafe. Down side is that it is aaaaalways busy so tough to chat a girl up and it's reaaally smokey.Still can't beat Guangzhou. Once you're a regular there...one or two will give you a hug when you leave. Plus it's not next to mcdonald's and plenty of parking too!

HapaBoy86
05-01-14, 06:46
Anyone been there or have any intel?

Seen some of the pics on IG and FB.

Got some pretty girls.

JackDaStripper
05-01-14, 21:29
Anyone been there or have any intel?

Seen some of the pics on IG and FB.

Got some pretty girls.Good place to chill. Secluded parking area. Girls will come to chat with you. You can sit at the counter or at the tables they have or those "lounge" couches. They have this keno gambling set up (it's actually posted) if you happen to win. A scratcher machine. Smokey as usual. Really a toss up on where you want to go: cafe lu, cafe mcutie or suoi tien. But number one must is you that you have to be a regular there to build this rapport wit the big name coffeeshops. Guangzhou cafe is small and they'll definitely remember you. As for me, I'm random and I'll pop in and out at these places from time to time when I'm permitted to (mind you work or errands or weather LOL).

OCJoker1234
05-02-14, 04:56
Can confirm Hispanic looking girl was walking around topless once in a while at Café Temptation about a month ago. They posted on FB about a "special show"' that day, so dunno if it's a regular thing. One girl that looked straight out of hell (whole body covered in tattoos and anorexic) was working there and said she was a stripper at night. Here's video proof of what goes on at cutie lounge if you're there at the right time: https://socialcam.com/v/tv5Dg8d4.

OCJoker1234
05-02-14, 05:10
Can confirm Hispanic looking girl was walking around topless once in a while at Café Temptation about a month ago. They posted on FB about a "special show"' that day, so dunno if it's a regular thing. One girl that looked straight out of hell (whole body covered in tattoos and anorexic) was working there and said she was a stripper at night. Here's video proof of what goes on at cutie lounge if you're there at the right time: https://socialcam.com/v/tv5Dg8d4.

JackDaStripper
05-02-14, 20:42
From the looks of that video, the girl who got her panties stripped down used to be a dude who went got a sex change. She (guy) frequents a lot of the lounges dressing sexy & very touchy feely. The video doesn't do justice but from the looks of it, I recognize her (guy).

LitoTiger
05-03-14, 18:12
I can also confirm this. I was told that business was slow.Was there yesterday and the girl told me, it was never 2 girls flashing at this place. Although it was a good business strategic, I bought it.

FunTrust
05-04-14, 02:43
Was there yesterday and the girl told me, it was never 2 girls flashing at this place. Although it was a good business strategic, I bought it.I saw with my own eyes two different girls flash, I think at different times, one am, one early pm. Actually, more of a bottom thong pulled to the side the whole time. Maybe two three weeks ago.

LitoTiger
05-05-14, 12:36
I saw with my own eyes two different girls flash, I think at different times, one am, one early pm. Actually, more of a bottom thong pulled to the side the whole time. Maybe two three weeks ago.In the morning all girls flash boobs but only one will flash pussy.

Lascivious
05-06-14, 01:40
Was there yesterday and the girl told me, it was never 2 girls flashing at this place. Although it was a good business strategic, I bought it.Not true. Three girls, six tits and two slits showing.

Slightly thick, tall blonde with little torpedo tits. Tits only.

Red head. Tits only.

Black hair girl. Tits and slit.

Puerto Rican. Tits and slit.

OCJoker1234
05-06-14, 15:55
Anything going on at:

Cafe ChiChi.

Cafe Eden.

Cafe Starz.

Cafe De Thoung.

Cafe Dang.

Cafe 166 (not 168).

Cafe Nho.

Cafe La Me.

Cafe Ahn Dao.

Cafe Miss Saigon.

Cafe Trang.

Cafe Thuy.

Cafe M&Toi.

Cafe VTJC.

Cafe Giot Dang.

FunTrust
05-08-14, 01:28
Anything going on at:

Cafe ChiChi.

Cafe Eden.

Cafe Starz.

Cafe De Thoung.

Cafe Dang.

Cafe 166 (not 168).

Cafe Nho.

Cafe La Me.

Cafe Ahn Dao.

Cafe Miss Saigon.

Cafe Trang.

Cafe Thuy.

Cafe M&Toi.

Cafe VTJC.

Cafe Giot Dang.Why don't you spend a little of your time and money and TOFTT, just saying.

LitoTiger
05-08-14, 18:19
Not true. Three girls, six tits and two slits showing.

Slightly thick, tall blonde with little torpedo tits. Tits only.

Red head. Tits only.

Black hair girl. Tits and slit.

Puerto Rican. Tits and slit.Went to Guangzhou yesterday (Wednesday) and the red head also showed slit.

JackDaStripper
05-09-14, 00:13
Why don't you spend a little of your time and money and TOFTT, just saying.Apparently OCJoker is trolling for answers instead doing' recon himself. Check out yelp for your answers Joker and save urself the time askin' it here.

Dildo Baggens
05-09-14, 11:59
Yes, they all serve hot beverages.

Anything going on at:

Cafe ChiChi.

Cafe Eden.

Cafe Starz.

Cafe De Thoung.

Cafe Dang.

Cafe 166 (not 168).

Cafe Nho.

Cafe La Me.

Cafe Ahn Dao.

Cafe Miss Saigon.

Cafe Trang.

Cafe Thuy.

Cafe M&Toi.

Cafe VTJC.

Cafe Giot Dang.

Dolato
05-09-14, 17:38
Yes, they all serve hot beverages.But I was looking for some cold drinks. Please PM me with any inside info.

FunTrust
05-09-14, 22:44
But I was looking for some cold drinks. Please PM me with any inside info.They all do smoothies. I like the strawberry, but some people like the avocado, which I can't stand.

Dildo Baggens
05-10-14, 01:08
Amen to that brother!

Senior Baggens.

They all do smoothies. I like the strawberry, but some people like the avocado, which I can't stand.

Oginla
05-10-14, 02:54
Amen to that brother!

Senior Baggens.The strawberry ones at Guangzhou are actually pretty damn good. The coffee is insane though, and if you drink coffee and the green tea to get the girls to come by to do a refill, be prepared for a caffeine overdose. I always just ask for cold water.

Lascivious
05-10-14, 03:49
Went to Guangzhou yesterday (Wednesday) and the red head also showed slit.Hmmmm.

Maybe like ol' W I miss-remembered.

Can't wait to go back.

FunTrust
05-10-14, 11:51
Hmmmm.

Maybe like ol' W I miss-remembered.

Can't wait to go back.The current Pres issued a press release saying slits are up due to his handling of the economy.

Or global heating is so bad these girls have to air things out.

Gassser
05-11-14, 01:13
The current Pres issued a press release saying slits are up due to his handling of the economy.

Or global heating is so bad these girls have to air things out.I go to Guangzhou once a month or so or just try different ones. We need a secret gesture a wink or something so we can say Hi or just a thumbs up to say Hi. I sit by myself and look at my iphone or laptop. But it would be cool to meet a fellow monger. We are a secret society though. Just a thought don't hate on me.

Pinche Gringo
05-11-14, 13:28
When I use to visit Guangzhou regularly, I met up with a fellow USA sex guider there. We have exchange lots of info since there and is the one I share certain info with. I always got a laugh when I would walk in and notice guys looking through HX on their laptops and such.

I actually was in one of the coffee shops on my Ipad looking through one of the sugar daddy sites. One of the hostess, who wAs a real flirt! Saw what I was doing and struck up a conversation about the site. She was interested in what I had to say. We ended up getting together once but our schedules just did not work after that. If it is too much work, it really is not worth it.

I go to Guangzhou once a month or so or just try different ones. We need a secret gesture a wink or something so we can say Hi or just a thumbs up to say Hi. I sit by myself and look at my iphone or laptop. But it would be cool to meet a fellow monger. We are a secret society though. Just a thought don't hate on me.

SCJohn
05-14-14, 18:57
Had some time to kill last night. Went here off of Euclid. There were 3 girls working, that walked around in bras and panties. They all weren't bad looking. A couple came by and I ordered a drink. Worked on my laptop for about an hr and a half. One came by to give me the WIFI code and we chatted for a few minutes. The place has a bunch of TV's on the wall turn to whatever game was playing. Plus there was music playing. A couple of tables with guys playing some a card game. 4 tables with other groups gathered around. Most of the guys were in their 20's. A couple of tables had the over 40 crowd. Seemed pretty liberal with smoking, they have a patio, but guys kept walking in and out with lit cigs. Bunch of E-Cigs too. Might be fun to come with a Cigar and sit outside for a while. I was there around 8:30-10:00. They close at 11. Was pretty low key. Didn't feel out of place.

AsianLust
05-14-14, 19:59
Went here yesterday Tuesday on harbor waist of time. One Asian girl fully dressed talking to a patron another in a pink colored bra very crowded and Smokey lots of Asian men smoking nothing exciting at all. Nothing remotely erotic to report. Went to one other on Euclid forget the name in a strip with a moms grocery store I was told by the only girl working one girl per shift lots of smoking and keno playing going on once again fully clothed sitting behind the counter with no interaction with patrons.

AsianPussy
05-16-14, 14:15
Last 3 times I've been to Guangzhou there wasn't one VN girl, all mexican or white. Hello, what the fuck is the point of going to a VN coffee shop if the girls arent asian?! Its just not worth the tits anymore, especially since I usually leave and bang a hot korean girl next door after my smoothy.

So what's a good coffee shop where the girls are friendly and chat with you? Miss cutie? DV2? Any suggestions? I don't mind a hole in the wall as long as the girls are friendly.

CutAbove
05-16-14, 15:22
especially since I usually leave and bang a hot korean girl next door after my smoothy.I go to Guangzhou regularly (Mon-Fri am-ish) and I don't have a problem with it. I know there arent a lot of "VN" girls there but the ones that are there are friendly. I live right next to 168 and Temptation and still take the time to drive down to Guangzhou because of the service. I am curious as to your mention of this place right next store? Whats it called it would be great to stop in there and work out the tension the Guangzhou girls end up leaving me with.

Lascivious
05-17-14, 23:03
Last 3 times I've been to Guangzhou there wasn't one VN girl, all mexican or white. Hello, what the fuck is the point of going to a VN coffee shop if the girls arent asian?! Its just not worth the tits anymore, especially since I usually leave and bang a hot korean girl next door after my smoothy.

So what's a good coffee shop where the girls are friendly and chat with you? Miss cutie? DV2? Any suggestions? I don't mind a hole in the wall as long as the girls are friendly.Not VN? Fuckin' racist. <JK.

Tits and slits. Whatever the race, as long as their hot.

I think Guangzhou has the most friendly girls of any of the spots I've hit. Beats here shit out of staring at some ugly green apron, right?

A nice rub and tug after is always nice.

McCooker
05-20-14, 18:47
Not VN? Fuckin' racist. <JK.

Tits and slits. Whatever the race, as long as their hot.

I think Guangzhou has the most friendly girls of any of the spots I've hit. Beats here shit out of staring at some ugly green apron, right?

A nice rub and tug after is always nice.I assume you mean from a nearby AMP, and not the girls yourself, hmm? Otherwise, that info is definitely something I would do a lot for, haha.

Lascivious
05-22-14, 21:02
I assume you mean from a nearby AMP, and not the girls yourself, hmm? Otherwise, that info is definitely something I would do a lot for, haha.Oh, yeah. I should have made it more clear. I wish.

I wonder, if you get to know them well, if some may be available for takeout.

JackDaStripper
06-03-14, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BeachDog
06-06-14, 01:58
The day girls at Guangzhou are very nice. Cashier is Viet but servers a mix. So, your server may not be viet during the morning but it is T / A and sometimes V. Beats the heck out of starbucks. Downside is that Viet ice coffee (sweet) is as addictive as crack cocaine. Go enjoy watch sports or business news, play with your tablet or smart phone and chill with a beverage.

LuckyNutz
06-06-14, 16:30
The day girls at Guangzhou are very nice. Cashier is Viet but servers a mix. So, your server may not be viet during the morning but it is T / A and sometimes V. Beats the heck out of starbucks. Downside is that Viet ice coffee (sweet) is as addictive as crack cocaine. Go enjoy watch sports or business news, play with your tablet or smart phone and chill with a beverage.Dumb question. Are hispanics or americans able to go to these places. I like asian girls.

For the future you might want to include Hispanics as Americans, a lot of them are.

A2

FunTrust
06-06-14, 21:17
Dumb question. Are hispanics or americans able to go to these places. I like asian girls.For your first visit, go before 4 PM, not on weekends, that's when the asian guys hang together. Earlier is better.

Coffee is six, tip 5.

Oginla
06-09-14, 01:54
Dumb question. Are hispanics or americans able to go to these places. I like asian girls.No dumb questions! Morning are almost always busy with the local Asian crowd that comes in for their early morning cafes. The ladies are always pretty busy and unless you are a regular it can be hard to get a conversation with them as they are always running around doing refills and interacting with the regulars they recognize. T & A are almost always on view and dependent on the lady the v will be sported. I would say that around 11:30 or noon is about when it gets a bit quieter and usually easier to get a girl to kick it with ya for a few minutes. Every one is welcome, just don't be a dbag, and act like a damn fool. Enjoy the talent, have a cafe or a smoothie, chat for a little, leave them a fair tip and call it a day. My 2 cents.

Member #4512
06-10-14, 13:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LuckyNutz
06-11-14, 21:57
No dumb questions! Morning are almost always busy with the local Asian crowd that comes in for their early morning cafes. The ladies are always pretty busy and unless you are a regular it can be hard to get a conversation with them as they are always running around doing refills and interacting with the regulars they recognize. T & A are almost always on view and dependent on the lady the v will be sported. I would say that around 11:30 or noon is about when it gets a bit quieter and usually easier to get a girl to kick it with ya for a few minutes. Every one is welcome, just don't be a dbag, and act like a damn fool. Enjoy the talent, have a cafe or a smoothie, chat for a little, leave them a fair tip and call it a day. My 2 cents.Thanks guys.

Josephx13
06-13-14, 16:37
Sitting here at Guangzhou watching the game enjoying some nice Asian t&a and some slit action what a gear way to spend part if my day off.

Sseii 1
06-15-14, 21:42
Was at Guangzhou on Sat night and Sun afternoon, Jazz had tits and slit for day shift and multiple flash for night shift. Saw cute Lucy but covered. Anyone know if Lucy will pop her goodies? Thanks.

TurnedOn
06-16-14, 00:06
No dumb questions! Morning are almost always busy with the local Asian crowd that comes in for their early morning cafes. The ladies are always pretty busy and unless you are a regular it can be hard to get a conversation with them as they are always running around doing refills and interacting with the regulars they recognize. T & A are almost always on view and dependent on the lady the v will be sported. I would say that around 11:30 or noon is about when it gets a bit quieter and usually easier to get a girl to kick it with ya for a few minutes. Every one is welcome, just don't be a dbag, and act like a damn fool. Enjoy the talent, have a cafe or a smoothie, chat for a little, leave them a fair tip and call it a day. My 2 cents.What's a fair tip for this?

AsianPussy
06-16-14, 00:15
$5.

I've had a girl sit for an hour and chat and I left her $20, but if she isn't jacking you (she won't be) then that's more then fair.

I bet lots of guys just leave a buck or 2.

What's a fair tip for this?

Caribe
06-16-14, 15:44
Dumb question. Are hispanics or americans able to go to these places. I like asian girls.

For the future you might want to include Hispanics as Americans, a lot of them are.

A2So are a lot of Asians. Born in Westport, CT.

Josephx13
06-16-14, 18:34
So usually I work durring the day on weekdays today I had the day off decided to check out the new cafe Lu lounge as usual nice Asian girls to look at over priced food and alcohol decided to grab a smoothie Surprisingly there were a couple of friendly girls today usually when I go to the regular cafe Lu I just get the cold shoulder so I was expecting the same. Nothing special there so I decided to head over to Guangzhou and grab a coffee much better expierience. No Asians working today just two Latinas and one white girl all were very friendly. Even though they were busy all three sat down and had conversations with me saw some nice boobs they had some bolt ons big natural ones and some small ones from now on I'm sticking with Guangzhou on my days off.

FunTrust
06-16-14, 23:38
So usually I work durring the day on weekdays today I had the day off decided to check out the new cafe Lu lounge as usual nice Asian girls to look at over priced food and alcohol decided to grab a smoothie Surprisingly there were a couple of friendly girls today usually when I go to the regular cafe Lu I just get the cold shoulder so I was expecting the same. Nothing special there so I decided to head over to Guangzhou and grab a coffee much better expierience. No Asians working today just two Latinas and one white girl all were very friendly. Even though they were busy all three sat down and had conversations with me saw some nice boobs they had some bolt ons big natural ones and some small ones from now on I'm sticking with Guangzhou on my days off.I know the old one was on harbor, where is the new one? Thanks.

OCJoker1234
06-17-14, 03:25
Was at 168 on Sat. Around 4:00. The former redhead with tattoos covering her whole left arm was walking around topless taking tips and had her bottom skirt or whatever you want to call it opened up, that is until 3 white guys walk in and she zips everything up LOL. There were a lot of non-Asians already in there though, these were probably new guys. Nothing much to look at, bad boob job. There seems to be some kind of protocol where mama signals for one girl to close the doors and be on the look out when one of the girls is about to do it. Normally the front door is wide open.

As a side note, this probably belongs in the Las Vegas forum but was in town two weeks ago and checked out this boba / coffee place in the Chinatown area called Café Teaze that opened up recently and the girls were all wearing pasties but their facebook says it was a one time thing. All Asian girls very young, friendly, will sit and chat / play cards.

Sseii 1
06-17-14, 10:49
Visited both places Monday afternoon. At Guangzhou, red head and the girl with glasses had tits out, and PR girl showed slit. Nice and friend place. At 168, all Asian girls but no view. There were a lot asian girl at 5:30 but not considered cute in asian standard. The place was half full but the servers were not friendly at all, maybe they were busy.

Bango
06-17-14, 11:20
Near Westminster and Brookhurst, east on Westminster next to Tastetea.

Sseii 1
06-22-14, 20:12
At Guangzhou Sunday AM. All girls showed tits, but red head and another black hair also showed slit at different time. Lucy was not there, don't know if she will show anything though. Nice and friendly place.

Lascivious
06-22-14, 21:36
Visited both places Monday afternoon. At Guangzhou, red head and the girl with glasses had tits out, and PR girl showed slit. Nice and friend place. At 168, all Asian girls but no view. There were a lot asian girl at 5:30 but not considered cute in asian standard. The place was half full but the servers were not friendly at all, maybe they were busy.My experience exactly.

Ocbarbarian
07-09-14, 14:45
Just checked in and I am in luck. 4 gorgeous Asians. But my post is mainly because I have a question. When do you guys usually tip? When they come and sit with you, or when you settle your tab? I want to tip up front so it will encourage companionship, but I can't find the right time. Any suggestions?

Sonicus
07-16-14, 19:41
Just checked in and I am in luck. 4 gorgeous Asians. But my post is mainly because I have a question. When do you guys usually tip? When they come and sit with you, or when you settle your tab? I want to tip up front so it will encourage companionship, but I can't find the right time. Any suggestions?I tip them when they walk around showing theirs goods bare, that when I tip them I shows me that they are down.

Pinche Gringo
07-16-14, 23:51
After work tonight stopped by a couple of the standard coffee shops (168, Guangzhou, Starz). I am getting rather bored with these places now. Need to find a more exciting place. We all hope we will find one that is willing to play. Happened to me once and now it has list it's fun. Anyone find anything better? Would rather not hit a strip club.

FunTrust
07-17-14, 19:01
After work tonight stopped by a couple of the standard coffee shops (168, Guangzhou, Starz). I am getting rather bored with these places now. Need to find a more exciting place. We all hope we will find one that is willing to play. Happened to me once and now it has list it's fun. Anyone find anything better? Would rather not hit a strip club.I gave up trying, only been once in a month.