PDA

View Full Version : OC Vietnamese coffee shops

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

BedMaker
09-12-15, 21:16
I'm planning to go to viet coffee shop hy myself. Is that awkward to be sitting there by yourself while others sitting by groups?

MoneyBear21
09-13-15, 11:33
I'm planning to go to viet coffee shop hy myself. Is that awkward to be sitting there by yourself while others sitting by groups?Or you can sit at the game machines or slot machines, if they still have it anymore.

Bebop60
09-14-15, 09:20
I'm planning to go to viet coffee shop hy myself. Is that awkward to be sitting there by yourself while others sitting by groups?Take a book / magazine / newspaper or tablet to read and just look like you are spending a relaxing day.

Ocbarbarian
09-14-15, 11:16
I'm planning to go to viet coffee shop hy myself. Is that awkward to be sitting there by yourself while others sitting by groups?It all depends on your personality. Are you comfortable sitting alone at a bar? It's the same thing. I usually go solo and enjoy my cigarettes, since it is a rarity to smoke indoors nowadays. It's kinda like going back in time to an era when the government wasn't breathing down our freaking necks! Have a smoke, an iced coffee, and enjoy some eye candy.

GlamGirls
09-17-15, 09:37
I'm planning to go to viet coffee shop hy myself. Is that awkward to be sitting there by yourself while others sitting by groups?I go by myself all the time, its not awkward unless its cafe168 when its packed and they try and sit you at a table with other people. Other then that, no issues going by myself. I'm usually not the only one there by myself.

BedMaker
09-18-15, 20:25
I will try to bring my ipad with me.

Import
09-20-15, 13:36
Football is back on. Real football. Not some silly soccer match, LOL. Dang is still the best spot to take in the games. Some seriously huge TVs hangin on them walls. All of them showing football. This is not a hangout for the soccer crowd. And the girls are still hot. Some seriously huge melons hanging on them girls. Asian girls. Game on.

GlamGirls
09-21-15, 02:03
Went to cafe 168 on Sunday, tall Asian girl with great natural tits out. Glad 168 is back in the game.

BimmerBoy949
09-25-15, 20:13
I noticed this place usually only shows when its not that packed. From what I see. Weekends are packed.

Going weekdays you will have better chance at seeing tops pulled to the side or bottoms pulled up.

Sometimes you will get a rare one where the ones that don't work there much show. A young v girl in the early morning that I only seen once a while actually showed & was extremely hot.

Import
09-26-15, 21:02
Normally we try to make eye contact with the girls, but. Some of the weekend girls at Starz have been wearing very thin and clingy semi-sheer panties, or even see-thru lace fabric bottoms during this never ending hot weather. You may come for the cold smoothie, but you'll stay for the labia, LOL.

CutAbove
09-27-15, 04:11
Stopped by 168 on Thursday night about an hour before close. There were 2 girls working and about a dozen or so guys inside. The Girls were a very busty viet girl in a skin tight silver shimmery dress and petite white brunette in a bikini top, with A cups, and a micro mini. Small white girl had top pulled away from the girls, but covered up when I walked in (the white guy effect, I honestly feel really bad when this happens, so I apologize). Anyway Viet one wasn't showing anything and left pretty soon after I got there. I settled in and did what I always do which is to put some cash on the table to let the girls know I can tip, the catch is I don't do anything with it until I see the goods. After a few minutes I think she caught on because she pulled her top to the side and hiked up the micro mini to reveal there were no panties underneath. Jackpot. By that time though it was 10:40 already so the fun didn't last too long. Just wanted to Report my findings for you guys.

On a side note:

Anyone know what's going on with Guangzhou I read they were moving but haven't heard anything in a while. Did that happen already? If so, where are they now?

GlamGirls
09-27-15, 19:35
Today was there last day in that location, they will be closed on Monday and I assume open at new location Tuesday. Thanks for the report I went in today and saw the same girl! She has a bubble butt from heaven!

Stopped by 168 on Thursday night about an hour before close. There were 2 girls working and about a dozen or so guys inside. The Girls were a very busty viet girl in a skin tight silver shimmery dress and petite white brunette in a bikini top, with A cups, and a micro mini. Small white girl had top pulled away from the girls, but covered up when I walked in (the white guy effect, I honestly feel really bad when this happens, so I apologize). Anyway Viet one wasn't showing anything and left pretty soon after I got there. I settled in and did what I always do which is to put some cash on the table to let the girls know I can tip, the catch is I don't do anything with it until I see the goods. After a few minutes I think she caught on because she pulled her top to the side and hiked up the micro mini to reveal there were no panties underneath. Jackpot. By that time though it was 10:40 already so the fun didn't last too long. Just wanted to Report my findings for you guys.

On a side note:

Anyone know what's going on with Guangzhou I read they were moving but haven't heard anything in a while. Did that happen already? If so, where are they now?

LoveCoffeeShop
09-28-15, 11:50
So I was at Starz over the weekend about 5 girls working the Sunday morning shift. All 18-21 range mostly friendly and fun. Got to talking to one of the girls there and the told me she used to work at 168 cafe. She told me they did lap dances at night there can anyone confirm?

OCJoker1234
09-28-15, 21:24
New one called Quan Vui opened near Lu near Mcfadden and Harbor. Unfortunately from the looks of their facebook, it's mostly the boring veteran crew from Quan Khat, but a few new faces. I'll probably check it out over the weekend.

BlackZodiac12
09-28-15, 21:38
So I was at Starz over the weekend about 5 girls working the Sunday morning shift. All 18-21 range mostly friendly and fun. Got to talking to one of the girls there and the told me she used to work at 168 cafe. She told me they did lap dances at night there can anyone confirm?I've never seen a full lap dance at 168, but there were a couple girls who used to do a one minute dance next to you if you tipped them. I wouldn't call it a lap dance though because there was no full body contact. Maybe someone else has seen the real deal.

Import
09-29-15, 02:32
New one called Quan Vui opened near Lu near Mcfadden and Harbor. Unfortunately from the looks of their facebook, it's mostly the boring veteran crew from Quan Khat, but a few new faces. I'll probably check it out over the weekend.LOL, yep, that's the weak sauce crew from Quan Khat, easily the worst of the Viet cafes.

BuddhaHead
09-29-15, 13:23
So I was at Starz over the weekend about 5 girls working the Sunday morning shift. All 18-21 range mostly friendly and fun. Got to talking to one of the girls there and the told me she used to work at 168 cafe. She told me they did lap dances at night there can anyone confirm?I doubt they would do contact lap dances, as they would get in big trouble and this would have been widely publicized among mongers who would be flocking there. The girls aren't going to cross the line and start having physical contact with customers.

OCJoker1234
09-29-15, 14:39
I doubt they would do contact lap dances, as they would get in big trouble and this would have been widely publicized among mongers who would be flocking there. The girls aren't going to cross the line and start having physical contact with customers.Depends on the girl, you never know what some would do for a buck after mamasan leaves in the afternoon. Lap dances would happen all the time at Anvzi Lounge and Chyll lounge before they closed.

Ocbarbarian
09-30-15, 16:32
I stopped in at 168 again today around 8 am and I got to say that this place sucks. Girls are not as friendly as other places and there's no booby flashes. The only reason I went was because I needed my nicotine fix and Guangzhou is closed. I really hope Guangzhou reopens. I have a gut feeling stanton is going to do whatever it takes to stop Guangzhou and close their doors on others who are thinking of relocating.

AsianPussy
09-30-15, 19:24
I stopped in at 168 again today around 8 am and I got to say that this place sucks. Girls are not as friendly as other places and there's no booby flashes. The only reason I went was because I needed my nicotine fix and Guangzhou is closed. I really hope Guangzhou reopens. I have a gut feeling stanton is going to do whatever it takes to stop Guangzhou and close their doors on others who are thinking of relocating.I thought they opened again the next day. Anyone have the new address?

Import
09-30-15, 19:53
The city of Stanton is not in any hurry to help them. I wouldn't be expecting Guangzhou to open in that city anytime soon.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/stanton-682756-coffee-bikini.html

LoveCoffeeShop
10-01-15, 12:03
Went to 168 last night around 6-7 pretty packed for a wed. Night 4 girls working. 3 Asians and white / Mexican? Girl was doing nude laps every 15 minutes or so.

I usually go Starz or Guangzhou since the girls are much more friendly, but I think the girls at 168 better looking than the two.

Cali Kilo
10-01-15, 12:18
The city of Stanton is not in any hurry to help them. I wouldn't be expecting Guangzhou to open in that city anytime soon.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/stanton-682756-coffee-bikini.htmlOh man. That does not look good. That article was really specific. Let's all hope Guangzhou can pull through and make it happen. That's a lot of girls out of work if they aren't able to reopen.

Import
10-01-15, 14:02
Oh man. That does not look good. That article was really specific. Let's all hope Guangzhou can pull through and make it happen. That's a lot of girls out of work if they aren't able to reopen.Some of the other shops like Lu, Soui Tien, and Thao happen to be hiring at the moment, so the girls should be fine. You'll likely be able to find your fav at one of the other places in the area.

Ocbarbarian
10-01-15, 15:24
Oh man. That does not look good. That article was really specific. Let's all hope Guangzhou can pull through and make it happen. That's a lot of girls out of work if they aren't able to reopen.Yeah, I read that article. But I understood 2 things: First, Stanton took a vote on the "ordinance", which prohibits a) live entertainment (nudity) and b) smoking; which is similar to the ordinances in Garden Grove. This doesn't mean that Guangzhou is barred from opening their business.

And secondly, the article does state that Guangzhou is waiting for improvements to the building before moving in. So, I'm assuming that they will open, but what kind of scrutiny will they face by code enforcement?

Common sense tells me that the owner (s) of Guangzhou are clever enough to foresee these issues. Maybe there were some back room deals we don't know about? Stanton is a small city and maybe they don't have enough resources to fully enforce and or investigate possible city ordinance violations. Remember, they do not have their own PD and contract with OC Sheriffs. Why do you think MP's, hookers, and notels seem to flourish in Stanton? I say a little old coffee house won't tarnish Stanton anymore than it already is.

Import
10-03-15, 00:29
Five, six, seven girls working the night shift. So many I lost count. They've hired everybody. If your fav from another shop disappeared, you'll find her working here. Jennifer, the friendly young mixed Asian / Latina who was at another shop for years works there now. Saw several tall Asian girls with long hair. One in a thong, and another wearing see-through white lace panties. Lots of skin, and all the girls were friendly with customers. More girls equals more fun.

BitComet
10-03-15, 02:44
Opens tomorrow. Crew will consist of some 168 girls and some new ones.

If you're not seeing good stuff at 168, you went at the wrong time. That's all I can say. I have always seen lots, they stepped up A LOT recently. Smoke is still a serious issue. I go there to look, not to have meaningless chats with them.

Cali Kilo
10-03-15, 13:36
Five, six, seven girls working the night shift. So many I lost count. They've hired everybody. If your fav from another shop disappeared, you'll find her working here. Jennifer, the friendly young mixed Asian / Latina who was at another shop for years works there now. Saw several tall Asian girls with long hair. One in a thong, and another wearing see-through white lace panties. Lots of skin, and all the girls were friendly with customers. More girls equals more fun.Thanks for the update. Been wondering where all.

My favorites have been going off to. I think with 168 expansion and Guangzhou relocation we will see quality step up their game at the competing locations.

OCJoker1234
10-03-15, 14:19

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/stanton-682756-coffee-bikini.htmlWouldn't worry, their instagram shows the new place and it looks like it's about ready to open. The question is for how long and under what kind of scrutiny.

Cali Kilo
10-03-15, 19:04
Opens tomorrow. Crew will consist of some 168 girls and some new ones.

If you're not seeing good stuff at 168, you went at the wrong time. That's all I can say. I have always seen lots, they stepped up A LOT recently. Smoke is still a serious issue. I go there to look, not to have meaningless chats with them.So I know I drove by this new 368 location recently but cannot remember where it was located. Any info on cross streets? Assuming it opened today Saturday correct? Thanks.

BitComet
10-03-15, 19:28
So I know I drove by this new 368 location recently but cannot remember where it was located. Any info on cross streets? Assuming it opened today Saturday correct? Thanks.North West corner of Westminster and Euclid. There were 10 girls there in the morning since it's grand opening. Very good air quality, 2 "special" girls. Most of them were 168 girls, some are new. Almost all 10 chatted with me if someone is looking for that. Owner is friend and relevative of 168 owner.

Import
10-03-15, 21:13
A couple of the younger Asian girls with long hair went back to school. There's a few new girls there on weekends. One Latina, and two Viets. As usual on the weekend, saw three Viet girls wearing bottoms that made their labia or kitty partially visible. Liking how this new fashion is a regular thing there.

BlackZodiac12
10-04-15, 01:14
So I know I drove by this new 368 location recently but cannot remember where it was located. Any info on cross streets? Assuming it opened today Saturday correct? Thanks.368 is in the strip mall on the corner of Euclid and Westminster, only half a block from Starz and Cafe M Cutie.

Also, a word of caution if you're going to the original 168: now that construction is done on the McDonald's they've somehow taken over all the surrounding parking and are towing people who go to 168 but park in front of the McDonald's. It makes no sense since no one ever parks to go into McDonald's, but when I went to 168 on Friday I was forced to move my car. Hopefully they get tired of trying to enforce it 24/7 and give up.

Import
10-04-15, 13:32
This place has it going on. Lots of girls working the day shift. At least a half dozen Asian girls. Good service even though it was busy. Girls are nice here, and there's a good variety of girls from day to day. Spotted that elusive tall, very thin, model-looking girl with pouty lips who looks like she's Yari's younger, prettier sister. Good to find her here. She was wearing a mostly see-through lace bottom. Nice.

Cali Kilo
10-04-15, 18:47
This place has it going on. Lots of girls working the day shift. At least a half dozen Asian girls. Good service even though it was busy. Girls are nice here, and there's a good variety of girls from day to day. Spotted that elusive tall, very thin, model-looking girl with pouty lips who looks like she's Yari's younger, prettier sister. Good to find her here. She was wearing a mostly see-through lace bottom. Nice.Import. Thanks for keeping this thread updated and alive.

That girl at M Cutie once told me she was Yadi's half sister. Stopped by Starz today didn't see any of the crew wearing anything that showed anything as previously reported. Although damn that 20 ish cashier wears more.

Clothes than all of them combined and she should be the nearly naked one with that body. Currently at newly opened 368 and its busting at the seams with girls and not just because of shift change place open 2 days and is packed, word travels fast. Haha.

Qeast
10-04-15, 19:45
Amidst all the chatter of Guangzhou moving from one city to another, I seemed to have missed "Why are they moving?" Was is because of city regs, or was it more mundane – lease was up, problem with landlord or monthly rent. As an observation, it is interesting that the old location closed before the new location was ready-so it was either bad planning, or the move was forced.

Import
10-05-15, 00:33
Import. Thanks for keeping this thread updated and alive.

That girl at M Cutie once told me she was Yadi's half sister. Stopped by Starz today didn't see any of the crew wearing anything that showed anything as previously reported. Although damn that 20 ish cashier wears more.

Clothes than all of them combined and she should be the nearly naked one with that body. Currently at newly opened 368 and its busting at the seams with girls and not just because of shift change place open 2 days and is packed, word travels fast. Haha.Starz is good on the weekends before 3 pm. The morning shift girls wear the most revealing bottoms and sometimes tops that are a size too big so their boobs occasionally peek out. The night shift isn't as good. The young manager is super cute, definitely. She always wears shorts with heels. A couple times I've seen her in shorts that didn't quite cover the good stuff. Yummy. That's why I like this place. Friendly, cute young girls, casually giving us a little bit of a show.

BitComet
10-05-15, 01:45
Amidst all the chatter of Guangzhou moving from one city to another, I seemed to have missed "Why are they moving?" Was is because of city regs, or was it more mundane lease was up, problem with landlord or monthly rent. As an observation, it is interesting that the old location closed before the new location was ready-so it was either bad planning, or the move was forced.From what I was told, the landlord of the strip mall is trying to make the place more upscale. You should have noticed more shops opening up with nice signs etc. So they raised the rent on Guangzhou and forced them out.

At 368 today, the elusive half viet half french girl was there. You all know her specialty. Place was packed, but air quality is still good due to good circulation. I wish the smoking fuckers would go outside like some do at lu's.

Qeast
10-05-15, 21:25
From what I was told, the landlord of the strip mall is trying to make the place more upscale. You should have noticed more shops opening up with nice signs etc. So they raised the rent on Guangzhou and forced them out."Yes", I did notice that the mall was experiencing capital improvements--improvement of the facade, new paint and trim, new signage, so it make sense. Thanks for the info.

BitComet
10-09-15, 19:09
Looks like Guangzhou finally updated their IG with new address. And. Drum roll please. Diana in a bikini! This is the most skin I've seen from her. No idea if she'll be one of the servers. I'm guessing she might for the opening days to get more people in. Aside from her though, not much else to look at LOL.

Import
10-09-15, 19:18
The day you've long been waiting for has arrived. No, Guangzhou hasn't reopened, LOL. But look closely at their latest preview pictures. You'll spot the prettiest manager in coffeedom, finally showing as much skin as her bikini and lingerie clad servers. Yum, Daddy like.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1608291847/gz_cafe/photos

AsianOnly
10-09-15, 19:24
"Yes", I did notice that the mall was experiencing capital improvements--improvement of the facade, new paint and trim, new signage, so it make sense. Thanks for the info.New location is on Cerritos and Western next to a massage parlor.

OCJoker1234
10-09-15, 20:25
Not open yet but nice to see the owners sister showing some skin finally.

Cerritos Ave. Stanton, CA 90680.

https://instagram.com/gz_cafe/

Papasan310
10-10-15, 12:42
New location is on Cerritos and Western next to a massage parlor.Very very close to my office. Best news I've had in a month!

Cali Kilo
10-10-15, 18:45

https://instagram.com/gz_cafe/Anyone close enough to do a drive by yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a soft opening. I would go but I'm currently occupied at 368. Haha.

Papasan310
10-10-15, 20:45
Anyone close enough to do a drive by yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a soft opening. I would go but I'm currently occupied at 368. Haha.I will swing by on Monday and report.

Ocbarbarian
10-11-15, 15:08
I will swing by on Monday and report.I drove by this morning. It looks like there is still work being done. I agree that there will likely be a soft opening for the regulars.

BitComet
10-11-15, 18:13
Who used to work at Lu now works at 368. Lu has been pretty dead for a while now.

Also story at the Starz, the round of new hires is due to the new boss cutting everyone's pay, so the original crew mostly took off.

Papasan310
10-11-15, 19:26
I drove by this morning. It looks like there is still work being done. I agree that there will likely be a soft opening for the regulars.Appreciate the recon work. Since it's close to my office, I will keep an eye open and post anything interesting.

Papasan310
10-11-15, 21:26
"Yes", I did notice that the mall was experiencing capital improvements--improvement of the facade, new paint and trim, new signage, so it make sense. Thanks for the info.I can also tell you that they were being hassled by OC's finest at the old location. On my last visit there, the girl I was chatting with saw them coming across the parking lot, adjusted her bikini top and told me that it might be a good time to leave. As I was walking out, 5 or 6 LEOs were walking in. I never looked back and don't know what else happened there that day.

Tipisil
10-11-15, 23:06

https://instagram.com/gz_cafe/Wow. Once I move to the OC in a few weeks I will practically be a fixture at these places. Great eye candy.

Papasan310
10-12-15, 14:14
As promised, I did a drive by this morning. Place appears to still be undergoing rennovations. Door was standing open, construction guys going in and out, "coming soon" banner flying. With an AMP literally next door (Secret Garden) and another one less than a half mile away (Petite Spa), this location has some great potential if LE will cut them some slack.

OCJoker1234
10-13-15, 22:48
Was here around 5 pm today. Nothing good to say about the new place. I'm sure a Tuesday afternoon is probably the wrong time to go here, but there were 4 girls, 2 asian 2 mexican none were showing the goods and all seemed like this was the last place on earth they'd rather be. Not to mention the lack of ventilation and AC, we walked in and it was totally stifling and smelled like a combo of BO and smoke. If they were going for the authentic cafe environment in humid jungle climate of Vietnam effect, they got that down. Also, I don't give a crap about service in these places if there's a good view, but we were sitting for 10 min before we even got our tea, and they weren't refilled once. Usually at cafes you get your tea to lock you in within 2 seconds of sitting down and get a refill every time you take 2 sips. I plan on giving it another try when there's a game on or something but it really sucked today.

The only girl I recognized was the sometimes waitress / sometimes manager from 168. When I paid she was doing the fake Haiee Baieee then in the same breath growled orders to one of the girls to go talk to table so and so. One of the Mexican girls was cute and had a huge rack but didn't show anything.

Igotfingers
10-14-15, 21:08
Was here around 5 pm today. Nothing good to say about the new place. I'm sure a Tuesday afternoon is probably the wrong time to go here, but there were 4 girls, 2 asian 2 mexican none were showing the goods and all seemed like this was the last place on earth they'd rather be. Not to mention the lack of ventilation and AC, we walked in and it was totally stifling and smelled like a combo of BO and smoke. If they were going for the authentic cafe environment in humid jungle climate of Vietnam effect, they got that down. Also, I don't give a crap about service in these places if there's a good view, but we were sitting for 10 min before we even got our tea, and they weren't refilled once. Usually at cafes you get your tea to lock you in within 2 seconds of sitting down and get a refill every time you take 2 sips. I plan on giving it another try when there's a game on or something but it really sucked today.

The only girl I recognized was the sometimes waitress / sometimes manager from 168. When I paid she was doing the fake Haiee Baieee then in the same breath growled orders to one of the girls to go talk to table so and so. One of the Mexican girls was cute and had a huge rack but didn't show anything.I was there Monday and the French / Viet girl that Bitcomet mentioned was there (said she works there mondays). They did a "viewing" a few times her hour the day I was there. I think it is just dependent on who is working that day / shift.

I agree that there wasn't anything too special going on here though, service was about as bad as you said. Was expecting a much greater # of girls in there, had about 4 on Monday as well, but I was there right around the shift change so there were quite a few of them for a brief period.

Igotfingers
10-14-15, 21:14
This place has it going on. Lots of girls working the day shift. At least a half dozen Asian girls. Good service even though it was busy. Girls are nice here, and there's a good variety of girls from day to day. Spotted that elusive tall, very thin, model-looking girl with pouty lips who looks like she's Yari's younger, prettier sister. Good to find her here. She was wearing a mostly see-through lace bottom. Nice.Definitely my favorite spot, IMO best quality girls. If they showed more, like 168, I'd be glued to this place. Really curious who Yari "younger sister" is.

Starz at a close 2nd (the girls here are much younger and have a diff vibe, they're a bit chattier).

Cali Kilo
10-14-15, 23:26
As promised, I did a drive by this morning. Place appears to still be undergoing rennovations. Door was standing open, construction guys going in and out, "coming soon" banner flying. With an AMP literally next door (Secret Garden) and another one less than a half mile away (Petite Spa), this location has some great potential if LE will cut them some slack.Anyone notice the Guangzhou Instagram account was switched to private today?

OCJoker1234
10-14-15, 23:38
Anyone notice the Guangzhou Instagram account was switched to private today?Not sure why now as you'd think they'd want as much publicity as possible, unless maybe they don't want a flood of people. The owner is on my friends list on Facebook and posts the same pics on her page as the Instagram and today she uploaded a sign that says the grand opening is this Friday Oct 16.7 am to 11 pm.

Papasan310
10-15-15, 11:47
Not sure why now as you'd think they'd want as much publicity as possible, unless maybe they don't want a flood of people. The owner is on my friends list on Facebook and posts the same pics on her page as the Instagram and today she uploaded a sign that says the grand opening is this Friday Oct 16.7 am to 11 pm.I wonder if they are already feeling some heat from LE or the nearby residents.

Youngmr
10-16-15, 17:26
Long-time lurker here. Just wanted to report about the Guangzhou grand opening today, which I visited during lunch (around 12 - 1.) Everything was pretty much normal, girls were excited about the new location. I'm happy about the new place too since it'll give me a chance to visit some of my old mp's in that area more often.

Igotfingers
10-16-15, 21:14
Rolled by from 1-4 pm and saw the shift change. As mentioned, girls were excited about the new place. Early shift, everyone was showing, but the later shift only 1 of 3 were. Had some petition going on about the city trying to take away their TVs, wonder what that's all about.

Was hoping to see Diana in a bikini but no luck. Though she did have a nice small push up top with pants. Beautiful girl.

BitComet
10-16-15, 23:28
Decided to stop by for a bit since it's grand opening. Lucy was real friendly while taking my order, and Diana was looking hot. Not in a bikini though. Since I know none of the girls there are doing bottomless, I left pretty much after 5 min. And holy shit, I already smell like an ash tray. Unless I see some new talent there, I'm probably not going back.

Apparently the city is already giving them trouble. They're taking their TV away. So Lucy asked if I'd sign their petition. I put down a fake name and left.

Igotfingers
10-17-15, 15:53
Decided to stop by for a bit since it's grand opening. Lucy was real friendly while taking my order, and Diana was looking hot. Not in a bikini though. Since I know none of the girls there are doing bottomless, I left pretty much after 5 min. And holy shit, I already smell like an ash tray. Unless I see some new talent there, I'm probably not going back.

Apparently the city is already giving them trouble. They're taking their TV away. So Lucy asked if I'd sign their petition. I put down a fake name and left.Diana and Lucy are great, but the rest of the talent there was nothing special (I think mostly the same crew from the previous place). Lots of smoke and a few people on cigars (1st time seeing this at a cafe).

Not sure if the "TV thing" might actually be a cover for something else.

AsianPussy
10-17-15, 23:13
Long-time lurker here. Just wanted to report about the Guangzhou grand opening today, which I visited during lunch (around 12 - 1.) Everything was pretty much normal, girls were excited about the new location. I'm happy about the new place too since it'll give me a chance to visit some of my old mp's in that area more often.Whats a good FS MP nearby? Usually I go to Guangzhou in the morning and then go off all horny and look for a AMP. Old place was perfect since my favorite GDM was around the corner, but that place is long closed.

Import
10-18-15, 00:45
Is Diana serving drinks at the new place? Wearing a bikini or lingerie?

Import
10-18-15, 01:01
Sad to say this place has lost its buzz. Every couple weeks since school started they lost another young cute Asian girl. Now the only good eye candy left is Kim the cute spinner manager in her short shorts, and the one Viet American girl wearing mostly see through bottoms. Today the bottom she had on was 90% see through. That was fun. But the other girls, the new girls they hired, are older, not as cute, and much more shy. Damn, they had such a great roster on the weekends in late summer. Three or four Viet and Filipina girls, 20 years old, casually flashing their cute 20 year old girl parts. It was pretty great.

Igotfingers
10-18-15, 04:08
Is Diana serving drinks at the new place? Wearing a bikini or lingerie?She was behind the counter when I went on Friday but her snaps show her in a bikini, not sure if serving drinks or not.

Igotfingers
10-18-15, 04:10
Sad to say this place has lost its buzz. Every couple weeks since school started they lost another young cute Asian girl. Now the only good eye candy left is Kim the cute spinner manager in her short shorts, and the one Viet American girl wearing mostly see through bottoms. Today the bottom she had on was 90% see through. That was fun. But the other girls, the new girls they hired, are older, not as cute, and much more shy. Damn, they had such a great roster on the weekends in late summer. Three or four Viet and Filipina girls, 20 years old, casually flashing their cute 20 year old girl parts. It was pretty great.Haven't been there in over a month. I take it Kathy / Mimi are gone? They mentioned starting school and cutting back on work, but didn't expect them to straight up disappear!

Import
10-18-15, 12:49
She was behind the counter when I went on Friday but her snaps show her in a bikini, not sure if serving drinks or not.If Diana's now wearing a bikini, I'll go check out the new place. If she's still covered up though, there's no real reason to drive over there. There's not enough Viet or Asian girls serving there. Some days there's no Asian servers at all, which is just lame. If feels like being stranded in Fresno, LOL.

BitComet
10-18-15, 13:37
If Diana's now wearing a bikini, I'll go check out the new place. If she's still covered up though, there's no real reason to drive over there. There's not enough Viet or Asian girls serving there. Some days there's no Asian servers at all, which is just lame. If feels like being stranded in Fresno, LOL.She was wearing bikini from the shot they posted on instagram. But now that I see her more in bikini, I'm less interested in her LOL. Her tits are way too big, way too fake. Just like Lucy, I liked her way more when she had natural be's. Now it's just meh.

AsianPussy
10-18-15, 22:56
She was wearing bikini from the shot they posted on instagram. But now that I see her more in bikini, I'm less interested in her LOL. Her tits are way too big, way too fake. Just like Lucy, I liked her way more when she had natural be's. Now it's just meh.Now that she has the new tits does lucy go topless?

BitComet
10-19-15, 00:09
Now that she has the new tits does lucy go topless?She hasn't done topless in years, even before her boob job.

Import
10-19-15, 00:23
Now that she has the new tits does lucy go topless?Guangzhou's policy seems to be: the attractive Viet girls stay covered up; while the overweight white girls and Latinas take off their clothes. LOL.

Import
10-19-15, 01:59
Haven't been there in over a month. I take it Kathy / Mimi are gone? They mentioned starting school and cutting back on work, but didn't expect them to straight up disappear!I hope the cute Viet and Filipina girls come back, but it's not looking good right now. Sat day shift had two very plain Latinas and one totally out of place older Viet woman with a butch haircut. Weird. Also, there was a plain looking 25ish American of Viet heritage with a big butt and no boobs. Not a good lineup, which would explain why the shop was half empty.

Igotfingers
10-19-15, 13:22
Guangzhou's policy seems to be: the attractive Viet girls stay covered up; while the overweight white girls and Latinas take off their clothes. LOL.Hahahaha, SO TRUE. WTF?!

Papasan310
10-19-15, 16:24
Well, that didn't take long.

I pulled onto the parking lot at the new Guangzhou about 12:30 this afternoon and there were two black and whites parked out front. A few LEOs were walking out of the front door, headed to their cars. I just kept rolling and exited the lot.

I am guessing that they weren't there to sip some tea and enjoy the scenery. It would appear that OC and the city are already harassing them.

Import
10-19-15, 23:10
Well, that didn't take long.

I pulled onto the parking lot at the new Guangzhou about 12:30 this afternoon and there were two black and whites parked out front. A few LEOs were walking out of the front door, headed to their cars. I just kept rolling and exited the lot.

I am guessing that they weren't there to sip some tea and enjoy the scenery. It would appear that OC and the city are already harassing them.Someone probably complained about the overweight non Asian girls serving drinks. Or about the bathroom at the old place. That bathroom was disgusting. LOL.

Igotfingers
10-20-15, 14:15
Someone probably complained about the overweight non Asian girls serving drinks. LMFAO!

I was suspecting their lack of tint to be a problem. You could get a pretty clear view from the outside.

Maybe they were getting busted for the TVs, haha.

LoveCoffeeShop
10-20-15, 14:39
Guangzhou's policy seems to be: the attractive Viet girls stay covered up; while the overweight white girls and Latinas take off their clothes. LOL.It is the way it seems for all coffee shop that shows anything, for the most part the customers are generally a heavy Asian crowd and being asian girl there is a lot higher percentage someone you know or friends of family will run in to you there. Also traditional asian parents (baby boomer gen) really frown down upon this well. To them walking around naked is just as bad as being a hooker and word gets out your daughter is walking around naked at a coffee shop the whole family will lose face. For most asian girls the extra pay isn't worth the risk.

Papasan310
10-21-15, 09:23
Someone probably complained about the overweight non Asian girls serving drinks. Or about the bathroom at the old place. That bathroom was disgusting. LOL.If I wanted to see an overweight non Asian female, I would just go home.

Import
10-21-15, 23:54
If I wanted to see an overweight non Asian female, I would just go home.But then you would miss all the TVs. Oh, wait.

BitComet
10-22-15, 14:50
If I wanted to see an overweight non Asian female, I would just go home.Ouch. Or the mall, or Walmart.

But then you would miss all the TVs. Oh, wait.LOL, good burn.

BitComet
10-24-15, 19:27
Thought I'd stop by Starz since import is always raving about it.

No talent what so ever LOL. I got here after the shift change, probably not a good time. One of the girl from 168 I recognize is working here now. She was friendly and sat down with me a lot. Air quality is good since they have a big fan blowing.

One cute ish viet girl in normal attire, showing nothing. She's probably the one import described before.

Import
10-24-15, 21:29
Sat night shift. Super tight tan skinned Latina, late 20's, came out from behind the counter bottomless. Narrow hips and a cute little butt. Tan skin. Shaved tiny labia. Haven't seen a skinny Latina working coffee before. Very nice surprise. And cause it was role reversal day, they had a baby faced young Viet with super wide hips and a big butt. Wow. She's cute, has long hair, and looks only 20. Her g-string and baby doll showed off all of that wide curvy super booty. Seeing that booty on a 20 year old Viet girl will make you stare, LOL.

Import
10-25-15, 12:33
Thought I'd stop by Starz since import is always raving about it.

No talent what so ever LOL. I got here after the shift change, probably not a good time. One of the girl from 168 I recognize is working here now. She was friendly and sat down with me a lot. Air quality is good since they have a big fan blowing.

One cute ish viet girl in normal attire, showing nothing. She's probably the one import described before.

It's too late to start going to Starz now, LOL. The young Viets and Filipinas have gone back to school. We have to hit our favorite places hard when they're going good, because the good stretches never last very long. Now Starz has a cute girl deficiency, and the good stuff is just a memory.

Import
10-25-15, 13:24
Forgot to mention, at one point they played the "cake" song and a couple girls did some fake lap dancing. They didn't touch the customers, and the girls were mostly laughing while they did it. Not real lap dances. More like the goofy stuff girls do at parties when they're drunk.

Import
10-25-15, 16:34
Nothing good this time. One unattractive white girl doing bottomless. Purple hair, ugly tats, piercings. Just awful. Other girls were disappointing too.

Import
10-25-15, 17:30
Checked out the new location. The same unattractive fat girls as before still work there. Nothing good to look at.

Import
10-25-15, 17:35
Dang still has hot Asian girls working on the weekend. Saw three Viet girls mid 20's showing off their huge boobies. Sexy girls. It wasn't as crowded as before so there was no issue getting a big table for everyone. Hung out for awhile watching football. The girls were relaxed and very friendly. Good times.

BlackZodiac12
10-25-15, 17:51
Checked out the new location. The same unattractive fat girls as before still work there. Nothing good to look at.I also checked out the new location this weekend. According to Norma, about half of the girls left during the move, and Lucy left very recently. Supposedly, she's out of coffee entirely and has a job as a dental hygienist.

With so many girls gone there's at least a slim chance that they'll hire some hot new talent, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. My impression is that no one likes working for the owner.

Import
10-25-15, 23:19
I also checked out the new location this weekend. According to Norma, about half of the girls left during the move, and Lucy left very recently. Supposedly, she's out of coffee entirely and has a job as a dental hygienist.

With so many girls gone there's at least a slim chance that they'll hire some hot new talent, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. My impression is that no one likes working for the owner.If Lucy finished school and works as a dental hygienist now, that's cool to hear. Sometimes one of the sweet girls disappears from coffee and you're happy for her. Until you run into her later and she tells you she's working at a pot dispensary, LOL.

I was buying fun things at Victoria's Secret for a coffe girl and I recognized the skinny dark skinned sultry eyed model in the example photo on top of the display rack. It was Yari from Guangzhou and Lu, and a couple other shops, LOL. Too funny. From the photo, she's had some expensive work done on her nose, to go along with the work on her boobs.

Import
10-27-15, 00:19
Dead, dead, dead. There were more girls inside than customers. Literally. Not surprising really since their service is so bad. The girls pool together with Natalie the owner at the table closest to the kitchen and rarely get off their butt. Seems like they are being paid to keep Natalie company, LOL. Saw a couple of new girls, but none of the girls showed anything. Completely covered, not even wearing thongs.

HornyMamba24
10-27-15, 16:21
Hot girls today were working one hot white girl and nice looking hispanic showing their goodies today. Good day today at 168 not too crowded girls were friendly and talkative. Loved looking at the cute hispanic girl.

HornyMamba24
10-27-15, 16:34
One of the hot girls at 168.

OCJoker1234
10-27-15, 18:48
Dead, dead, dead. There were more girls inside than customers. Literally. Not surprising really since their service is so bad. The girls pool together with Natalie the owner at the table closest to the kitchen and rarely get off their butt. Seems like they are being paid to keep Natalie company, LOL. Saw a couple of new girls, but none of the girls showed anything. Completely covered, not even wearing thongs.BTW Lu posted on their instagram that they are looking to hire girls that will do body paint for Halloween $100/ hr. Question is if they'll find any takers that we'd actually want to see in body paint.

Someone Easy
10-27-15, 21:26
One of the hot girls at 168.Very nice, good job with the camera work.

LuckyYu2004
10-27-15, 22:36
One of the hot girls at 168.168 is my go-to right now. I love they got different ethnicity girls.

Import
10-28-15, 04:02
168 is my go-to right now. I love they got different ethnicity girls.Naked girls. You left out the naked girls part, LOL. Also, parking isn't totally f'd anymore, and I saw fewer dudes smoking inside. Now's the time to go.

Import
10-28-15, 04:15
BTW Lu posted on their instagram that they are looking to hire girls that will do body paint for Halloween $100/ hr. Question is if they'll find any takers that we'd actually want to see in body paint.If they do, they will keep them away from the customers, and take them to a private party instead, LOL. The girls act like they are being paid to entertain and party with the owner, not serve the customers LOL.

HornyMamba24
10-28-15, 10:36
Do any of the asian girls show their goodies or is it just the different ethnicities that do that? Any other cafe's where girls show their goodies including the asian girls?

LuckyYu2004
10-28-15, 10:55
Naked girls. You left out the naked girls part, LOL. Also, parking isn't totally f'd anymore, and I saw fewer dudes smoking inside. Now's the time to go.That too. LOL.

BitComet
10-28-15, 13:17
Do any of the asian girls show their goodies or is it just the different ethnicities that do that? Any other cafe's where girls show their goodies including the asian girls?The only 2 Asians that I see showing are the tall Korean girl and the half viet half French girl. The Korean girls does both top and bottom. The half only does bottom. The Korean works at both 168 and 368. The half seems to be just 368. Oh the stripper viet from norcal is back now showing the goods too. But she has a botched boob job, nasty looking. She likes to walk around with her skirt hiked too high more often than not. And I think a new tall Korean Just stated 2 weeks ago at 368 did bottomless on her first day.

Like I've been saying, 168/368 have really stepped up on the show department. After the temp stop they had for a few months. Do tip the girls when they come by with the goodies. I know the tall big booty Latina (she used to shake her booty at you soliciting tips before, and got none) started doing it because she saw the tips were good. So if tips stay good, more girls will do it.

Import
10-28-15, 14:44
Do any of the asian girls show their goodies or is it just the different ethnicities that do that? Any other cafe's where girls show their goodies including the asian girls?Do the Asian girls do nudity? Not often enough. You'll be lucky to find one. And if you do, most times she will quit within a week or two.

HornyMamba24
10-28-15, 15:23
Thanks for the info import.

Import
10-28-15, 17:43
More nakedness, less smoking. It's good again. Saw a tall white girl next door doing bottomless. A couple girls were in baby dolls with g-strings underneath. One of them lowered her top to show off her natural boobs. The other girl's g-string was see through in the front. These are new girls, not Asian. The two veteran Asian girls stayed completely covered as usual. They're hoping you won't notice with the naked white girls walking around, LOL. The shift change happened earlier, around 1:30, by the way.

BlackZodiac12
10-28-15, 17:49
Do any of the asian girls show their goodies or is it just the different ethnicities that do that? Any other cafe's where girls show their goodies including the asian girls?Like Import said, they're rare and usually don't last long. But, nevertheless, there are a couple of asians that do bottomless at 168 right now.

HornyMamba24
10-28-15, 20:11
Damn I missed out today! What time did you head down there? I guess 168 is stepping up their game.

BitComet
10-28-15, 23:51
Like Import said, they're rare and usually don't last long. But, nevertheless, there are a couple of asians that do bottomless at 168 right now.Who are they? Tall long Korean girl? Botched boob job short hair Asian? Tall Korean full of tats?

Import
10-29-15, 00:18
Damn I missed out today! What time did you head down there? I guess 168 is stepping up their game.

Lunch time was good today. Most girls at 168 have random schedules though. It's good to talk to them and ask what days they work.

The owner is there more often now. Service is much better. The new girls are friendlier. And more naked, lol.

HornyMamba24
10-29-15, 12:44
Has anybody ever dated or gotten lucky at the cafe's?

LoveCoffeeShop
10-30-15, 12:34
Has anybody ever dated or gotten lucky at the cafe's?I have and couple of my ex gf worked at coffee shops.

Import
10-30-15, 19:07
Saw three really cute Asian girls at 168 on the day shift. One looking hot in a g-string and baby doll combo. The other two were covered but very pretty. Also the tall Korean girl with tats and naturals was there providing the nakedness. The nakedness win streak continues, LOL. This girl is not the hottest one there, but she's cool. And naked.

Import
10-30-15, 19:11
Saw several cute Asian girls working the day shift. But the Halloween thing is working against us this week, as the girls were mostly covered in their costumes. No more costumes please, LOL. Near nakedness is better.

BitComet
10-31-15, 14:57
So I wonder if they found a girl to body paint at Lu? I want to see what kind of body painting gig gets $100/ hr. (or $25).

BitComet
10-31-15, 15:42
2 white chicks doing bottomless. 1 petite (veteran) with small be and big booty. Another with Ds and full of tats. She's newer and her natural Ds jiggle nicely.

Import
10-31-15, 17:20
A few cute Asian were working, but they stayed covered in their Halloween costumes. Younger girls but nothing going on here. No body painting girls or nudity. Only a few customers inside.

Import
11-01-15, 21:45
Hot Asian girls in thongs and football on the big tv's. Girls are consistently hot on the weekend. Great place right now.

OCJoker1234
11-03-15, 16:50
A few cute Asian were working, but they stayed covered in their Halloween costumes. Younger girls but nothing going on here. No body painting girls or nudity. Only a few customers inside.Interestingly lu started posting instagram censored topless and arm bra pics of Yari, but it's probably false advertising as usual.

Import
11-06-15, 02:11
Interestingly lu started posting instagram censored topless and arm bra pics of Yari, but it's probably false advertising as usual.Lu is a sad place. The girls are lame. Yari's been working coffee a long time. Her half sister is young and hot tho. Saw her at M Cutie a couple times.

Import
11-06-15, 02:15
Four or five cute Asian girls working the evening shift as usual. Girls were friendly but not showing anything this visit. No thongs or see through.

Import
11-06-15, 02:39
Noticed DV2 was closed and remodeling the inside. Haven't visited much at all this year. Friendly and super hot 20 year old Viet girls worked there 2 years ago. Maybe the hottest Viet girls I've seen anywhere. But those girls left. Have only seen one cute girl serving since.

That small fake Viet cafe in the opposite corner of the same complex is somehow still in business. The one with the 35-40 year old servers in dresses, LOL. The TVs are ridiculous, like 27 inches. Saw some old men inside buying scratchers. I think this place is a form of house arrest. If you go there, you're wearing an ankle bracket and not allowed to go to good places, LOL.

LoveAsianPussy
11-07-15, 00:53
I went to their new location thinking was going to be as bad like the one in garden grove, was surprised that the owner amped the plce up. Clean bathroom and great airflow. Lucy is back but only once a week she's stunning! Would think most of the girls there are good, Diana is a little hottie like watching her pour tea. Norma realy knows how to make people smile. I hear a lot of different coffee shops but this one is nice. When I'm on bussiness take some of my customers and end up being satisfied with the atmostphere. Good girls earning $$. Some old gizzers expect a lot from these girls, and judge most girls. I'm no Mr. Universe LOL but great attitudes, don't get me wrong love asian girls.

OCJoker1234
11-07-15, 01:09
Was there tonight around 8:00 4 random asian girls nothing special but one tall white brunette girl doing topless and total bottomless here and there. Jasmine from Guangzhou was also there doing the same, said she quit Guangzhou today saying it's been dead there.

BitComet
11-08-15, 18:36
Was there tonight around 8:00 4 random asian girls nothing special but one tall white brunette girl doing topless and total bottomless here and there. Jasmine from Guangzhou was also there doing the same, said she quit Guangzhou today saying it's been dead there.Wow Jasmin works at 168 now. She was one of the few reasons I even stopped by Guangzhou before. I haven't seen her there for a while. I'll have to check her out at 168. I wonder if she splits time between 368.

Import
11-08-15, 20:14
Jasmine and the petite white girl next door were doing topless and bottomless. Girls are friendly and parking is easy now. Good time to visit. They were short some Asian girls though. We had to go over to Cafe Dang later to get our hot Asian girl fix.

Ocbarbarian
11-08-15, 21:37
Jasmine and the petite white girl next door were doing topless and bottomless. Girls are friendly and parking is easy now. Good time to visit. They were short some Asian girls though. We had to go over to Cafe Dang later to get our hot Asian girl fix.Can someone refresh my memory and describe Jasmine?

Import
11-10-15, 00:50
Can someone refresh my memory and describe Jasmine?She's one of the cooler ones. Very friendly. Good service. Worth visiting her at 168.

Qeast
11-10-15, 02:33
Just want to compare notes.

I have been to more than one coffee shop. I leave a 20%+ for the beverage food ticket.

But if a girl is just walking around showing off, I assume that's just a free show?

If a girl sits down and chats with you (no show), is there a "standard" tip for just chatting?

If she keeps brief company and provides a view, what kind of tip is expected?

I have tipped in either scenario, but I was just wondering if my tips were in line with what was the norm.

Azn Monger101
11-10-15, 08:19
I was there Saturday afternoon (2:30 pm) for the very first time. My cherry is popped. Parking sucked.

About 4 asian girls covered up and 1 white girl (topless), the one that seated us took my order and provided ice tea. When I paid at the counter, it was $6.

So, the white girl stopped by and offered refills several times, so I tipped her a few bucks. She explained that direct tips go to her and tips left on the table is shared.

It was busy, so no one sat down to chat during the hour I was there.

I'm assuming the ice tea is free refills and ice coffee is charged per glass, not sure.

20% for the drink doesn't seem much or I over tipped for the brief show.

I have been to more than one coffee shop. I leave a 20%+ for the beverage food ticket.

But if a girl is just walking around showing off, I assume that's just a free show?

If a girl sits down and chats with you (no show), is there a "standard" tip for just chatting?

I have tipped in either scenario, but I was just wondering if my tips were in line with what was the norm.

Ocbarbarian
11-10-15, 10:37
I was there Saturday afternoon (2:30 pm) for the very first time. My cherry is popped. Parking sucked.

About 4 asian girls covered up and 1 white girl (topless), the one that seated us took my order and provided ice tea. When I paid at the counter, it was $6.

So, the white girl stopped by and offered refills several times, so I tipped her a few bucks. She explained that direct tips go to her and tips left on the table is shared.

It was busy, so no one sat down to chat during the hour I was there.

I'm assuming the ice tea is free refills and ice coffee is charged per glass, not sure.

20% for the drink doesn't seem much or I over tipped for the brief show.I usually leave a 100% tip for the service, and if I like a girl I'll give her a couple extra bucks for "the show". So the total is under $20.

Import
11-10-15, 15:36

I have tipped in either scenario, but I was just wondering if my tips were in line with what was the norm.What's good is there is no real tipping structure. Feel free to tip based solely on how much fun you had there or how much you like the girl. Tip them well if you have a good time.

But tips do start pretty low. I've seen lots of guys leave $2-3 tip. Old Viet men sometimes leave $1 or $2.

Side note: girls who are in a relationship, and that's most of them, don't even notice what you tip them, really. Large or small tip, doesn't really matter either way. Their service and friendliness, or lack thereof, will be the same next time.

Only the younger single girls, when you can find any, respond to better tips. And for them, as little as $10 is a big tip. They will act like you just tipped them $50. It's cute.

BitComet
11-10-15, 17:46
For the shared table tip when I leave, I usually just put down whatever change I got from the $10 I paid to mamasan. No tips for tea refills, unless I like the girl. I tip between $2-$5 per "show", so I think I tip out of pocket way more than the norm. But like import pointed out, it usually makes no difference. And I've already figured out mostly which girls respond more to better tip and which ones I should just tip less when they show. But they do take note of who is stingy and pay less attention / service to you. I don't tip when they sit down normally, I don't see people do it either. Unless I like the girl.

Import
11-11-15, 00:25
Saw the tall cute Viet model type Vicky over at Lu with only body paint (areole paint really) covering her big fake boobies. Yari seems to be doing the same. The place was still dead when I saw Vicky, but at least the girls figured out they need to make going there more enjoyable for customers. Customers like boobies, LOL. Enjoy the boobies while they are hanging out. Service still sucks, btw.

BitComet
11-11-15, 00:46
Saw the tall cute Viet model type Vicky over at Lu with only body paint (areole paint really) covering her big fake boobies. Yari seems to be doing the same. The place was still dead when I saw Vicky, but at least the girls figured out they need to do something to attract customers. Boobies attract customers, LOL. Enjoy the boobies while they are hanging out. Service still sucks, btw.Thanks for the heads up. Although I have ZERO interest in looking at fake tits. Zero. Hopefully the trend continues and we get some areola painted girls with real tits.

Import
11-11-15, 13:30
Saw the tall cute Viet model type Vicky over at Lu with only body paint (areole paint really) covering her big fake boobies. Yari seems to be doing the same. The place was still dead when I saw Vicky, but at least the girls figured out they need to make going there more enjoyable for customers. Customers like boobies, LOL. Enjoy the boobies while they are hanging out. Service still sucks, btw.Vicky is cute and Vietnamese. Definitely worth checking out next time she does it.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1058327054049323371_40324841

DeanRios111
11-12-15, 02:59
From what I was told, the landlord of the strip mall is trying to make the place more upscale. You should have noticed more shops opening up with nice signs etc. So they raised the rent on Guangzhou and forced them out.

At 368 today, the elusive half viet half french girl was there. You all know her specialty. Place was packed, but air quality is still good due to good circulation. I wish the smoking fuckers would go outside like some do at lu's.I'm new to 168. Is the elusive half viet half french girl you referring to is that cat girl.

BitComet
11-12-15, 13:00
I'm new to 168. Is the elusive half viet half french girl you referring to is that cat girl.I don't know if she works at 168. She's usually at 368 Sunday morning. Not skinny.

Action22
11-13-15, 04:52
Damn I missed out today! What time did you head down there? I guess 168 is stepping up their game.They've always had nude girls working. Which reminds me, speaking of 168, anyone know where Michelle (21 yo, 5'1" DDD cup) went to? Pretty much all my ATFs are in the Hall of Fame now.

I generally hang out only at one place. I mean, it's only coffee. Just make sure the wifi works, the coffee is like crack and I'm good.

Action22
11-13-15, 04:54
168 is my go-to right now. I love they got different ethnicity girls.I can't tell you how much I can't stand the management there. They were boycotted about 2 weeks after Hanh sold what was the original CMC to them. So rude, they must really be half-French.

Action22
11-13-15, 04:57
It is the way it seems for all coffee shop that shows anything, for the most part the customers are generally a heavy Asian crowd and being asian girl there is a lot higher percentage someone you know or friends of family will run in to you there. Also traditional asian parents (baby boomer gen) really frown down upon this well. To them walking around naked is just as bad as being a hooker and word gets out your daughter is walking around naked at a coffee shop the whole family will lose face. For most asian girls the extra pay isn't worth the risk.If an Asian gal is showing kitty, chances are they've been imported from SJC.

If a white gal is showing kitty. Well, who cares LOL. But at the end of the day, dudes like pretty. It doesn't matter which race is which.

Action22
11-13-15, 05:01
Whats a good FS MP nearby? Usually I go to Guangzhou in the morning and then go off all horny and look for a AMP. Old place was perfect since my favorite GDM was around the corner, but that place is long closed.OC AMPs kind of suck, but you might want to try Petite or Lavender, same owner, advertise on BP. Generally positive experiences there, but nothing at all compared to being VIP at OA in Inglewood circa 1998.

If a $250 experience is within your budget, many apartment setups on HX. HX is sort of a minefield, ok not sort of, but some decent organizations there.

Action22
11-13-15, 05:09
Dead, dead, dead. There were more girls inside than customers. Literally. Not surprising really since their service is so bad. The girls pool together with Natalie the owner at the table closest to the kitchen and rarely get off their butt. Seems like they are being paid to keep Natalie company, LOL. Saw a couple of new girls, but none of the girls showed anything. Completely covered, not even wearing thongs.Who pays $6 for a cafe sua the? Place never impressed me.

I should probably take a look at Dang. Maybe tomorrow or Saturday.

I try to be practical about this. I've met a few girls who are really sweet and hot, but I have little interest in dating them, especially with what usually comes with that. Just serve the drink, smile, and look yummy in the process.

If you want to look at kitty, go to a GC. If you want to play with kitty, go to an MP.

I enjoy your perspectives on VCS though. They're different than mine, but it's all good. Keep up the good work.

SCJohn
11-13-15, 08:28
OC AMPs kind of suck, but you might want to try Petite or Lavender, same owner, advertise on BP. Generally positive experiences there, but nothing at all compared to being VIP at OA in Inglewood circa 1998.

If a $250 experience is within your budget, many apartment setups on HX. HX is sort of a minefield, ok not sort of, but some decent organizations there.You can always do a HH at an AAMP for $160/180. When you figure that most AMP's cost $40 for the house fee and $100 tip for FS. Why not spend the extra 20-40 bucks and get a private environment, with showers? The girls will deliver better service, be clean and the session is unrushed. If you really want a massage, hit one of the foot massage places after and get an hr for $25.

BitComet
11-14-15, 01:06
Got suckered in here by the possible bottomless post on Lu's ig. Went late Friday evening. 1 mix looking girl in see-through red body suit kind of outfit where I can see her pierced nipples. She had extra thong on the bottom. She can totally make a killing at 168 or 368 instead of this dump. I went to the bathroom after I got my drink and they already cleared my table LOL. WTF. I just got my damn drink.

BitComet
11-14-15, 04:21
The tatted white chick with the's and an asian petite with no cups doing bottomless tonight. So there you go asian bottomless seekers.

LuckyYu2004
11-14-15, 16:41
The tatted white chick with the's and an asian petite with no cups doing bottomless tonight. So there you go asian bottomless seekers.I have been seeing the white looking girl quite often lately. She works alot there.

LoveCoffeeShop
11-15-15, 12:54
Sunday morning at starz 4 girls working:

Black girl wearing a v-string that just covers her nipple.

Asian girl wearing a see thru top can see her pierced nipple.

Asian / white girl the hottest one here no goods showing.

Latina wearing lingerie see thru.

Not bad seems like they got rid of all the fatties and got back the 18 yo girls again.

Import
11-15-15, 19:26
Morning shift. Three girls wearing see through lace body suits. Two showing off their boobs, one girl showing everything. These are new girls though. Average looks. Not the cute Viets who were there a few months ago.

Import
11-15-15, 19:33
Two of the regular white girls doing shows for everyone. One super hot young Viet in small lace panties and bra. Friendly girls and good service. But be warned, the old Viet men who smoke like chimneys have returned. The air quality was abysmal.

BitComet
11-15-15, 19:44
Morning shift. Three girls wearing see through lace body suits. Two showing off their boobs, one girl showing everything. These are new girls though. Average looks. Not the cute Viets who were there a few months ago.I'm liking this trend. More coffee shops with extra shows. I wonder if afternoon shift does the same.

Import
11-15-15, 21:44
Sunday morning at starz 4 girls working:

Not bad seems like they got rid of all the fatties and got back the 18 yo girls again.I also saw a really cute young Viet with blonde hair color there mid-week. Really tight body, and she was showing it off in a black one piece that didn't cover her butt. It didn't fully cover her shaved kitty either. She was hot.

The thing about Starz though is the good stuff is only on display during the day shift. I don't remember ever seeing anything extra there at night.

Igotfingers
11-16-15, 19:45
I also saw a really cute young Viet with blonde hair color there mid-week. Really tight body, and she was showing it off in a black one piece that didn't cover her butt. It didn't fully cover her shaved kitty either. She was hot.

The thing about Starz though is the good stuff is only on display during the day shift. I don't remember ever seeing anything extra there at night.2 girls, 1 latina in a lacey semi-see-thru one piece, 1 cute viet girl mostly covered up with butt popping out (no thong though). Not as great as it used to be, but the girls here are definitely the most friendly ones around.

LoveCoffeeShop
11-17-15, 21:58
I also saw a really cute young Viet with blonde hair color there mid-week. Really tight body, and she was showing it off in a black one piece that didn't cover her butt. It didn't fully cover her shaved kitty either. She was hot.

The thing about Starz though is the good stuff is only on display during the day shift. I don't remember ever seeing anything extra there at night.Blonde hair girl is berlin, usually if you want the shows its Saturday and Sunday morning around 10 ish.

Igotfingers
11-18-15, 00:40
Blonde hair girl is berlin, usually if you want the shows its Saturday and Sunday morning around 10 ish.Good to know!

Guess things have changed a bit. Near the end of summer, I was there on a Saturday morning and they were all covered up in white gowns / robes, on top of the usual outfits.

Import
11-18-15, 01:05
Blonde hair girl is berlin, usually if you want the shows its Saturday and Sunday morning around 10 ish.Yep. Starz in the daytime. And Lu at night.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1120694439284287889_40324841

Action22
11-19-15, 06:09

The thing about Starz though is the good stuff is only on display during the day shift. I don't remember ever seeing anything extra there at night.That's because GGPD gangs come in regularly and they have a station about 200 yards away, or about 100 from CMC.

It's kind of funny, Starz owners bought CMC but the occasional gal wears something almost see through and that's about it

Import
11-19-15, 19:58
It's kind of funny, Starz owners bought CMC but the occasional gal wears something almost see through and that's about itYeah, nothing showing the last couple visits to m cutie. The girls kept their fun parts covered up.

But 168 has copied the Starz look and put a couple of their new girls, curvy young cute Viet girls, in g-strings and sheer baby dolls now. One girl works most evenings, and the other girl's schedule seems to vary. They are both young and very cute. The white girls there are still doing full shows, of course.

BitComet
11-21-15, 14:26
4 girls, 1 skinny black girl wearing black lingerie, can't see anything. 1 very curvey Latina wearing baby doll, can't see anything. Top might pop out, but I didn't see anything. The famous Berlin, blonde asian with real be's in lingerie. Her bottom is see through in the pub area but she's shaved, cat is covered. Her top is very "stringy" so her nipple pops out. Another Korean short hair girl with see through body suit type. I can see her pierced nipples. The suit is so tight and the bottom so thin and tight it cuts into her cat and you can see major camel toe.

Igotfingers
11-21-15, 18:27
4 girls, 1 skinny black girl wearing black lingerie, can't see anything. 1 very curvey Latina wearing baby doll, can't see anything. Top might pop out, but I didn't see anything. The famous Berlin, blonde asian with real be's in lingerie. Her bottom is see through in the pub area but she's shaved, cat is covered. Her top is very "stringy" so her nipple pops out. Another Korean short hair girl with see through body suit type. I can see her pierced nipples. The suit is so tight and the bottom so thin and tight it cuts into her cat and you can see major camel toe.Interesting! Never saw a black girl at the coffee shops before!

BitComet
11-21-15, 20:16
Got bored at 168 and 368 didn't have anyone I cared to see, so decided to hop over to Guangzhou for a change. 2 girls plus Diana in bikini manning the counter and serving drinks. The usual Norma being topless, don't care for much. The Cambodian girl topless, don't care for much. I'm left with checking out Diana's rear end as she walks around. Great view.

Ordered a Soda Xi Muoi, there were no Xi Muoi, nor was the liquid soda. So it's just lemonade. LOL I guess that's why this place is dead.

BitComet
11-22-15, 15:54
Same black girl and the Korean girl with camel toe today. Black girl showed her tits and did a half assed "round" then covered up. She didn't even walk the whole place, just looked around and turned back. Camel toe girl is again showing camel toe in a tiny g-string. I saw mamasan instructing her to keep it that way it seems. One lingerie girl not worth mentioning. Lastly, one new girl wearing a g-string so low, her cat is just covered. Her top is see through, but it's black so it's hard to see anything unless up close. Her face though, looks like had many botched work done, I can't even tell what she is. Lip injection, cheek bones, weird eye make up. Oh and the hair, horrendous LOL. I just keep hoping her cat pops out. I guess that's the game here, hoping something would happen. Instead of 168 368 where they just straight up show it to you.

Import
11-22-15, 17:36
The usual glimpses of nipples and shaved kitty there to keep us guys entertained. Kim, the manager, with her short shorts and big smile was looking the best tho.

Import
11-22-15, 17:39
Not enough Asian girls working. One tatted up and pierced white girl doing topless. Ugly. As bad as the girls working at Guangzhou.

Christophe1
11-22-15, 17:42
Haven't had my blood spiked with a cafe su dat in a couple years. With all the great reports though I'm getting the urge.

Thanks

Import
11-22-15, 17:48
They dropped some coin. Looks better inside. Clean and comfortable. Three long haired pretty Viet girls working. Nice to see the cute girls, but they weren't showing anything. Also, the one Viet girl with resting angry face is still working there.

BitComet
11-22-15, 18:51
They dropped some coin. Looks better inside. Clean and comfortable. Three long haired pretty Viet girls working. Nice to see the cute girls, but they weren't showing anything. Also, the one Viet girl with resting angry face is still working there.The owner of DV2 have publicly said he won't do nudity. I was also told by one of the girls working there that the owner won't do it too.

LoveTheOC
11-22-15, 20:28
They sound interesting, but are they all lookie, lookie no touchie? Thanks for any info.

Import
11-23-15, 01:37
They sound interesting, but are they all lookie, lookie no touchie? Thanks for any info.The Asian coffee shop girls were all born here. Their fresh off the plane cousins go to work in mp's, not coffee shops. It's a pretty clear division currently.

Import
11-23-15, 01:53
Haven't had my blood spiked with a cafe su dat in a couple years. With all the great reports though I'm getting the urge.

ThanksThere's lots of pretty girls in the shops at the moment. And they all have to work Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day too, poor girls. The cafes never close on holidays.

Import
11-25-15, 19:27
Found where the cute young ones are at. I've seen a few different long legged cute young Viets here lately. 20-22 year old girls with natural bodies and long hair. Friendly too. Hanging with the customers. Don't sit in the middle where the chairs are. Sit against one of the walls, where the padded bench seating is. It's more comfortable for the skinny girls there. For you older dudes, there's also one warm and friendly Viet woman around 40 working there. Good customer service here. It's pretty much the opposite experience of going to Cafe Lu, which is a couple blocks away.

BitComet
11-25-15, 20:57
No regular bottomless girls today. But a new tiny Latina just started. She is tiny with a really tight body. Big A or small be. Really nice ass. The pitcher she's carrying looks like it'll topple her over LOL. She hold it with 2 hands.

BobSmith3
11-26-15, 13:28
Got bored at 168 and 368 didn't have anyone I cared to see, so decided to hop over to Guangzhou for a change. 2 girls plus Diana in bikini manning the counter and serving drinks. The usual Norma being topless, don't care for much. The Cambodian girl topless, don't care for much. I'm left with checking out Diana's rear end as she walks around. Great view.

Ordered a Soda Xi Muoi, there were no Xi Muoi, nor was the liquid soda. So it's just lemonade. LOL I guess that's why this place is dead.Does anyone know why their Instagram is private now? You would think to make it public to reel in more customers.

Import
11-27-15, 15:54
No regular bottomless girls today. But a new tiny Latina just started. She is tiny with a really tight body. Big A or small be. Really nice ass. The pitcher she's carrying looks like it'll topple her over LOL. She hold it with 2 hands.Sounds nice. So was she doing shows?

MikeFandango
11-27-15, 17:57
Does anyone know why their Instagram is private now? You would think to make it public to reel in more customers.Not for me works just fine, don't think it's private.

BitComet
11-27-15, 18:25
Sounds nice. So was she doing shows?She was told to just pour tea, nothing else. I saw her yesterday morning for a total of 5 min and she disappeared. She's like a younger version of the other tiny Latina, Paris. Hopefully she'll do shows later on.

Not for me works just fine, don't think it's private.I think if you follow them and they follow back, it's not private. If you just go to their IG without logging in, it's private.

BobSmith3
11-28-15, 16:24
She was told to just pour tea, nothing else. I saw her yesterday morning for a total of 5 min and she disappeared. She's like a younger version of the other tiny Latina, Paris. Hopefully she'll do shows later on.

I think if you follow them and they follow back, it's not private. If you just go to their IG without logging in, it's private.I guess Guangzhou cafe had put their Instagram to private in October. Not sure why but I requested to follow them. Maybe they are getting a lot of spam or something? Don't they just post who is working each day? Hopefully I get an add soon but if not anyone who follows them has time care to post or pm their recents posts.

BitComet
11-28-15, 18:19
She was told to just pour tea, nothing else. I saw her yesterday morning for a total of 5 min and she disappeared. She's like a younger version of the other tiny Latina, Paris. Hopefully she'll do shows later on.
So I'm told she doesn't work there anymore. I don't know what happened, I'm guessing her trial didn't work out.

Import
11-29-15, 20:18
Three cute young Viets in lingerie working. One of the girls was showing lots of cleavage. There were also two other cute young Viet girls, either customers or their friends there hanging out. Lots of pretty Asian girls here lately.

Import
11-30-15, 02:52
Friendly crew working the night shift. Two really pretty and young long-haired Viet girls serving. One girl had lighter brown hair and a perfect natural body. She looked hot in the a flesh-colored bottom made of thin fabric. The other dark-haired girl wore a bikini and sheer black stockings. She's very cute and petite, with some enhancements upstairs. One other girl was working. A curvy Latina with a big smile and friendly personality. She's nice too. The shop has some big TVs. It's a good place to catch the late football games.

JackDaStripper
11-30-15, 14:25
Looks like Guangzhou cafe is losing two girls or more appropriately, quitting and going to 168. Apparently, Rach the owner is alienating her workers. Lashing out at random stupid things and losing customers slowly. Oh! Those two are Norma & Holly. The guy who works in the morning in the kitchen says today is his last day. He cites lack of appreciation, underpaid, getting yelled at for stupid nonsense things, and getting the lousy treatment from the boss and boss's sister. Just got word from Christy that they're going to quit today when they pick up their check and Christy is possibly quitting too! Sad day even with Kobe's retirement announcement last night.

BitComet
11-30-15, 20:43
Looks like Guangzhou cafe is losing two girls or more appropriately, quitting and going to 168. Apparently, Rach the owner is alienating her workers. Lashing out at random stupid things and losing customers slowly. Oh! Those two are Norma & Holly. The guy who works in the morning in the kitchen says today is his last day. He cites lack of appreciation, underpaid, getting yelled at for stupid nonsense things, and getting the lousy treatment from the boss and boss's sister. Just got word from Christy that they're going to quit today when they pick up their check and Christy is possibly quitting too! Sad day even with Kobe's retirement announcement last night.I saw jeslee working at 168 last week. And Norma just started last Saturday. So with Holly, that's 3. Can't say I like this news, cause I didn't like them at Guangzhou, now they're at 168 LOL. Possible good news is that Guangzhou will have to get new girls.

Cali Kilo
11-30-15, 21:10
Looks like Guangzhou cafe is losing two girls or more appropriately, quitting and going to 168. Apparently, Rach the owner is alienating her workers. Lashing out at random stupid things and losing customers slowly. Oh! Those two are Norma & Holly. The guy who works in the morning in the kitchen says today is his last day. He cites lack of appreciation, underpaid, getting yelled at for stupid nonsense things, and getting the lousy treatment from the boss and boss's sister. Just got word from Christy that they're going to quit today when they pick up their check and Christy is possibly quitting too! Sad day even with Kobe's retirement announcement last night.Yep. Confirmed. I saw Norma, Jasmine and Holly at 168 today early AM shift. If Christy is leaving her sister probably won't be far behind. Oh well 168 and 368 are so much closer to each other I think Guangzhou may have rolled the dice on a move so far from the freeway. I guess time will tell.

Import
12-01-15, 22:21
Lu booby painting. It's on again.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1130781834247645457_40324841

OCJoker1234
12-02-15, 16:49
Looks like Christy from Guangzhou is applying to work at 168 as we speak LOL. Maybe soon all that will be left at Guangzhou is Diana and Lucy so they'll be forced to step up their game and drop the drawers.

Rdyn Nvu
12-03-15, 15:13
Fuck, where have I seen her before?

Yari vanessaa??

Lu booby painting. It's on again.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1130781834247645457_40324841

JackDaStripper
12-03-15, 15:24
Looks like Christy from Guangzhou is applying to work at 168 as we speak LOL. Maybe soon all that will be left at Guangzhou is Diana and Lucy so they'll be forced to step up their game and drop the drawers.One girl pulled her panty to the side. She came in for the noon shift this past Monday.

Christy did mention that 168 will have them busy and won't connect as much when they were at Guangzhou.

JackDaStripper
12-03-15, 15:25
Fuck, where have I seen her before?

Yari vanessaa??Yari ditched Guangzhou sometimes back. She was rumored to return to Guangzhou but she flaked. She's a lu girl now.

Import
12-03-15, 20:28
More Lu fun stuff happening.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1132191275715111288_40324841

OCJoker1234
12-03-15, 21:12
More Lu fun stuff happening.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1132191275715111288_40324841Nice to see one of the rare korean girls showing the goods.

Import
12-04-15, 04:29
This spot has heated up. Lots of pretty Viet girls work shifts here now. All of them (except one) are young, in the 20-22 range. Most are thin and have long hair. They added a cute new Korean girl around 20 to work the counter. I've seen girls give each other body massages on the padded bench behind the counter. While giggling. Pretty fun.

BlackZodiac12
12-04-15, 11:35
Nice to see one of the rare korean girls showing the goods.Everytime I go to Lu I tell myself "I'm never coming here again! This place is awful. " and yet somehow they sucker me into going one more time every month or so. I went to Lu last night, lured by the bodypaint photos. What a waste of time. First of all, by 7 the place was dead. There were like 5 patrons. The Korean girl in bodypaint was sitting at a table in the back corner with some friends for the entire time I was there (a little over an hour), so no one could see a damn thing. At one point she was even sitting facing the rear of the shop. On two or three occasions she got up to clear a table or take an order from patrons. But she never did a single round or refilled anyone's tea. She might as well have not been there.

The other girls were more attentive in terms of doing rounds to fill tea, but considering the number of girls was about equal to the number of patrons, they weren't particularly friendly.

Some of the other coffee shops can be dirty or boring, but Lu is the only one that actually kills my mood.

JackDaStripper
12-04-15, 14:26
Everytime I go to Lu I tell myself "I'm never coming here again! This place is awful. " and yet somehow they sucker me into going one more time every month or so. I went to Lu last night, lured by the bodypaint photos. What a waste of time. First of all, by 7 the place was dead. There were like 5 patrons. The Korean girl in bodypaint was sitting at a table in the back corner with some friends for the entire time I was there (a little over an hour), so no one could see a damn thing. At one point she was even sitting facing the rear of the shop. On two or three occasions she got up to clear a table or take an order from patrons. But she never did a single round or refilled anyone's tea. She might as well have not been there.

The other girls were more attentive in terms of doing rounds to fill tea, but considering the number of girls was about equal to the number of patrons, they weren't particularly friendly.

Some of the other coffee shops can be dirty or boring, but Lu is the only one that actually kills my mood.That's why I stopped going there once I found out about Guangzhou from a coworker a few years ago.

Rdyn Nvu
12-04-15, 19:28
Hmm maybe. I swear I could have seen her on hx or Califorina girls in Santa Ana.

Yari ditched Guangzhou sometimes back. She was rumored to return to Guangzhou but she flaked. She's a lu girl now.

LoveCoffeeShop
12-04-15, 19:44
Seems like starz is having management problems, 4 ish on a Friday one girl and one cashier working. Sad sight to look at considering this used to my favorite joint.

Import
12-05-15, 01:10
Seems like starz is having management problems, 4 ish on a Friday one girl and one cashier working. Sad sight to look at considering this used to my favorite joint.Check out Cat Tuong. Lots of pretty young Viets work there now. I've seen a couple girls there who used to work at Starz.

LoveCoffeeShop
12-05-15, 02:07
Check out Cat Tuong. Lots of pretty young Viets work there now. I've seen a couple girls there who used to work at Starz.Il check it out this weekend and report back. Thanks for the heads up.

Import
12-07-15, 01:07
Il check it out this weekend and report back. Thanks for the heads up.I stopped by and saw three more cute Viet girls. Two of them were pretty hot actually. All three were making the rounds and hanging out with all the customers. This is the most consistent spot right now to find friendly young Viet girls. And there's way less smoking than at the other places. You don't smell like an ash tray afterwards, lol.

Import
12-07-15, 15:31
Everytime I go to Lu I tell myself "I'm never coming here again! This place is awful. " and yet somehow they sucker me into going one more time every month or so. I went to Lu last night, lured by the bodypaint photos. What a waste of time.

Some of the other coffee shops can be dirty or boring, but Lu is the only one that actually kills my mood.Yep, Lu is probably the only place that can screw up a night with topless Asian girls in booby paint, LOL. There's a reason they have 113 k Instagram followers, but only 3 customers, LOL.

PackerDonger
12-10-15, 13:25
Hi,

Is it possible to get any otc at these Viet coffee shops? Thanks.

PackerDonger
12-10-15, 14:48
Hi.

Any ots (outside the shop) fun to be had at any of these places? Thanks!

Import
12-11-15, 04:13
Very bummed to read the news about Yari's passing. It seemed like she was well liked by everyone. She will be missed. Definitely. Only 22 years old. Very sad that it went down the way that it did.

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-1211-hanging-body-20151210-story.html

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1137481836604926771_40324841

TheHuntsman
12-12-15, 01:09
Very bummed to read the news about Yari's passing. It seemed like she was well liked by everyone. She will be missed. Definitely. Only 22 years old. Very sad that it went down the way that it did.

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-1211-hanging-body-20151210-story.html

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1137481836604926771_40324841I'm very curious how everyone knows that that's Yari that was found dead? Just recently I started following her on Snapchat. I figured she might post some sexy vids and pix. I remember just last weekend she went to Vegas and was posting vids and pix and showing she had fun. Her last set of Snapchat posts were her getting on a plane home expressing how happy she was to be coming home and vids of her in a car driving on the freeway. Then I noticed she hadn't posted anything on Snapchat for a a day or two so yesterday I tried going to her Instagram account, but it was down. So today I saw on twitter everyone saying RIP Yari. Not that I knew her, but so weird to one day seeing her post happy videos on social media and then dead by apparent suicide a few days later.

BlackZodiac12
12-12-15, 16:14

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1137481836604926771_40324841I can't pretend to know her, but I had maybe a dozen conversations with her at coffee shops over the years and she was always a sweetheart; she would talk about how shy she was when she wasn't modeling, and she was just one of those people you hope things go well for. That said, it was clear from some of her stories that she was struggling with some things and that she wasn't always surrounded by the most supportive environment. I can't believe she's gone. Very surprised and very sad right now.

JackDaStripper
12-12-15, 16:29

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40324841/cafelu/photos/ig-1137481836604926771_40324841One of her friends on Facebook confirmed it.

JackDaStripper
12-12-15, 16:30
I'm very curious how everyone knows that that's Yari that was found dead? Just recently I started following her on Snapchat. I figured she might post some sexy vids and pix. I remember just last weekend she went to Vegas and was posting vids and pix and showing she had fun. Her last set of Snapchat posts were her getting on a plane home expressing how happy she was to be coming home and vids of her in a car driving on the freeway. Then I noticed she hadn't posted anything on Snapchat for a a day or two so yesterday I tried going to her Instagram account, but it was down. So today I saw on twitter everyone saying RIP Yari. Not that I knew her, but so weird to one day seeing her post happy videos on social media and then dead by apparent suicide a few days later.Yeah. I was shocked by the news too. !

JackDaStripper
12-12-15, 16:58
https://www.gofundme.com/yarivanessa

Import
12-13-15, 21:00
Cat Tuong afternoon shift. Girls were warm and friendly. Place was busy this time, with the Sunday football games showing on tv. Girls were still making time to hang out with the customers. Girls were in a good mood as usual. Very playful, making it fun for us guys. Noticed one of the cute ones was showing just a little bit more, if you took a moment to lower your eyes and sneak a look.

paisiello
12-14-15, 00:19
Not sure what the appeal of these places are. If you are really into young and thin Asian girls then this is the place to go provided you're ok with just looking. I am sitting down as I write this now. Three girls working in their underwear. Two of them are really hot and the other girl is nice but not nearly as hot. One of the hot ones obviously has had a boob job.

The nice one just sat down to talk for a couple of minutes. She abruptly left to tend to some other customers.

Final damage $6 for one cup of coffee including a $1 tip. Not really worth the trip when you could probably go to a Hooters and get basically similar eye candy.

paisiello
12-14-15, 00:54
Same deal down the street here but seemed a little busier. I like the layout better with more chairs and tables making it seem more like a legit coffee shop.

Three girls working as well. Nice but not super hot. Didn't seem as friendly with two of them playing cards with other customers.

Final damage also $6 for one cup of coffee but no tip stone service was a little wanting. Actually probably prefer this place even if the girls aren't quite as hot. Music not as loud and you could probably read the newspaper or do some work.

Import
12-14-15, 01:10
Not as crowded as it usually is on the weekends. Girls weren't so busy, so they had time to sit and hang out at the table. Nice. The usual crew of cute and hot Viets working, plus the one odd duck white girl with the tattoos. Girls were 23-23 years old. One of the Viet girls who used to be at 168 was showing off her amazing tight little round butt and legs. This girl has perfectly smooth looking skin now. She's looking really good these days.

LitoTiger
12-16-15, 21:35
Was at 168 yesterday, girls from Guangzhou are working there. Had a good time.

Import
12-17-15, 15:04
Was at 168 yesterday, girls from Guangzhou are working there. Had a good time.168 is a better now than it used to be. They have some new girls (including the 3 from Guangzhou) and parking is easier. They have a pool of white girls and half-white girls doing shows, and a couple Viet girls in g-strings and baby dolls.

HapaBoy86
12-19-15, 06:14
Quan Khat Cafe in Stanton.

Any good? Haven't been in awhile?

Import
12-19-15, 14:58
Quan Khat Cafe in Stanton.

Any good? Haven't been in awhile?Haven't been there lately. Went a handful of times. The girl's service was so bad I stopped going.

Cafe Dang is not too far from there, though. On Westminster Blvd, a couple blocks west of Beach Blvd. Friendly Asian girls there. Hot ones.

NerfDick
12-20-15, 03:01
Seems like starz is having management problems, 4 ish on a Friday one girl and one cashier working. Sad sight to look at considering this used to my favorite joint.That's an affirmative. Old management was skimmin' the til from what I heard.

New management purged a lot of the help and got new staff, with a few exceptions. Could be a rebuilding period or a total fail. Time will tell.

NerfDick
12-20-15, 03:31
I've been to 168 a few times and was getting more and more curious about the MP next door, hoping that the two may be connected and that I may actually find our beloved coffee shop girls working here. So I decided to TOFTT.

Well, I can finally, definitely, report a negative. In fact, these girls here aren't even Viet. This is your average (and I do mean average) Chinese rub joint. Nothing spectacular here. Now you all can stop wondering.

Import
12-20-15, 14:29
I've been to 168 a few times and was getting more and more curious about the MP next door, hoping that the two may be connected and that I may actually find our beloved coffee shop girls working here. So I decided to TOFTT.

Well, I can finally, definitely, report a negative. In fact, these girls here aren't even Viet. This is your average (and I do mean average) Chinese rub joint. Nothing spectacular here. Now you all can stop wondering.Thanks, appreciate the thought, but actually you didn't need to do that. That mp has been open at least a year and is well known as a Chinese place. Sometimes the Chinese women will stand out front talking on their phone. They are always 35 years old or older and dressed in jeans and a t shirt. It would be a stretch to think they were somehow related to the coffee shop.

To save other guys some time, Viet coffee shop girls don't work in mps. The young Viet coffee girls we like were all born here in the US, or they came here when they were like 2 years old. They serve coffee and smoothies in their underwear or bikinis, and they try not to laugh at the crazy White girls and Latina girls who sometimes take off theirs clothes and walk around naked at a few of the shops, LOL. That's pretty much it.

Sorry, but none of the coffee shops are related to mps. None of the coffee shops have a "back room". None of the girls do take out. I'm talking about today, here in 2015, almost 2016.

It cracks me up when guys like to bullshit that a friend told them their cousin's brother's best buddy's roommate got pay for play at a coffee shop. Or some dudes say they know a coffee girl who did pay for play, but it was in 2007 at some place that has closed for like five years. Lol. When you hear that kind of story, you'll know the dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Or he thinks it's still 2005, lol.

Ocbarbarian
12-20-15, 17:40
Thanks, appreciate the thought, but actually you didn't need to do that. That mp has been open at least a year and is well known as a Chinese place. Sometimes the Chinese women will stand out front talking on their phone. They are always 35 years old or older and dressed in jeans and a t shirt. It would be a stretch to think they were somehow related to the coffee shop.

To save other guys some time, Viet coffee shop girls don't work in mps. The young Viet coffee girls we like were all born here in the US, or they came here when they were like 2 years old. They serve coffee and smoothies in their underwear or bikinis, and they try not to laugh at the crazy White girls and Latina girls who sometimes take off theirs clothes and walk around naked at a few of the shops, LOL. That's pretty much it.

Sorry, but none of the coffee shops are related to mps. None of the coffee shops have a "back room". None of the girls do take out. I'm talking about today, here in 2015, almost 2016.

It cracks me up when guys like to bullshit that a friend told them their cousin's brother's best buddy's roommate got pay for play at a coffee shop. Or some dudes say they know a coffee girl who did pay for play, but it was in 2007 at some place that has closed for like five years. Lol. When you hear that kind of story, you'll know the dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Or he thinks it's still 2005, lol.That's isn't exactly right. Your description of the "crazy girls" makes it seem like they act independently and spontaneously. I believe they are assigned to that specific duty at a specific time. The white and latina girls may be more willing to perform, but I don't believe the Asian girls are giggling or embarrassed. Also, if you put in some time and become a regular you will find a girl that does takeout. It isn't sanctioned and she will be very secretive to keep other girls from finding out. I know because I've found a couple of coffee girls willing to meet outside.

Import
12-20-15, 21:18
That's isn't exactly right. Your description of the "crazy girls" makes it seem like they act independently and spontaneously. I believe they are assigned to that specific duty at a specific time. The white and latina girls may be more willing to perform, but I don't believe the Asian girls are giggling or embarrassed. Also, if you put in some time and become a regular you will find a girl that does takeout. It isn't sanctioned and she will be very secretive to keep other girls from finding out. I know because I've found a couple of coffee girls willing to meet outside.Actually, a few Viet girls who worked at 168 have told me they felt embarrassed being around the naked girls. It was awkward for them.

When you meet a girl outside the shop, and you have to hide it from everyone else, then that's more about you personally having some game and enough discretion not to ruin a good thing.

Guys on this site who post asking about the availability of takeout at the coffee shops have about an hour of free time to spare and $150 in their pocket. They're just looking to spend that one hour and $150 right away. That's what takeout means to them. There not looking to keep coming back to the coffee shop hoping to make a connection with someone.

Pinche Gringo
12-20-15, 21:47
You can't have a statement like that without any other info! Time to tell all, or at least PM the info!

That's isn't exactly right. Your description of the "crazy girls" makes it seem like they act independently and spontaneously. I believe they are assigned to that specific duty at a specific time. The white and latina girls may be more willing to perform, but I don't believe the Asian girls are giggling or embarrassed. Also, if you put in some time and become a regular you will find a girl that does takeout. It isn't sanctioned and she will be very secretive to keep other girls from finding out. I know because I've found a couple of coffee girls willing to meet outside.

Leche
12-20-15, 23:15
Its a fact that some of the coffee girls graduate to mps or escorting, even the Viet. Remember famous Nikky, from Sassy?

And Kim from Tropic Beauty?

Actually, a few Viet girls who worked at 168 have told me they felt embarrassed being around the naked girls. It was awkward for them.

When you meet a girl outside the shop, and you have to hide it from everyone else, then that's more about you personally having some game and enough discretion not to ruin a good thing.

Guys on this site who post asking about the availability of takeout at the coffee shops have about an hour of free time to spare and $150 in their pocket. They're just looking to spend that one hour and $150 right away. That's what takeout means to them. There not looking to keep coming back to the coffee shop hoping to make a connection with someone.

Import
12-21-15, 01:13
Its a fact that some of the coffee girls graduate to mps or escorting, even the Viet. Remember famous Nikky, from Sassy?

And Kim from Tropic Beauty?LOL. More like an urban legend. Nobody in the coffee shop world ever recognized a description of Nikki. If you brought Nikki up in convo and described her, coffee shop girls would be like "who?"

Import
12-21-15, 01:54
You can't have a statement like that without any other info! Time to tell all, or at least PM the info!LOL. Why would you expect a discrete guy who has invested time and money in cultivating his relationships to post any details against a girl's wishes?

If you read the hundreds of posts in this thread, you'll find exactly 0 guys wrote "I went to Miss Cutie today. Met a hot Viet girl and took her to a nearby motel. Damage was $120 + $40 for the room. Her name is Coco, she works weekdays. "

There's 0 posts in this thread saying "if you want takeout, go to cafe lu on Wed or Fri. And ask for Cici, cute curvy Viet with fake boobs and tats."

There might be fewer than 0 posts like that actually, LOL.

Christophe1
12-21-15, 02:10
LOL. Why would you expect a discrete guy who has invested time and money in cultivating his relationships to post any details against a girl's wishes?

If you read the hundreds of posts in this thread, you'll find exactly 0 guys wrote "I went to Miss Cutie today. Met a hot Viet girl and took her to a nearby motel. Damage was $120 + $40 for the room. Her name is Coco, she works weekdays. "

There's 0 posts in this thread saying "if you want takeout, go to cafe lu on Wed or Fri. And ask for Cici, cute curvy Viet with fake boobs and tats."

There might be fewer than 0 posts like that actually, LOL.Is this a double meaning message to seek a lady with C's?

Import
12-21-15, 02:33
Is this a double meaning message to seek a lady with C's?Ha ha, no but most of the Viet coffee girls have invested in a store-bought pair of C's. LOL.

Import
12-22-15, 14:08
Is this a double meaning message to seek a lady with C's?By the way, you won't find any "Cici" or "Coco" working at a Viet coffee shop. Coffee girls use their real names because their job consists of serving coffee and smoothies. Naked, at a few places, if the girl is White or Latina.

Once again, to save dudes some time, here is a list of the Viet coffee shops where pay for play is available with girls in the back room:

Here are the Viet coffee shops that share management and staff with a nearby massage parlor.

These are Viet coffee shops you can roll up to, grab a coffee, pick a hot 22 year old Viet girl out of a lineup, and 20 minutes later be meeting with her at a nearby motel.

Here are some hot Viet servers who do takeout. Be sure to ask for them:

1. at Cafe. She works on days.

2. at Cafe. She works on days.

3. at Cafe. She works on days.

4. at Cafe. She works on days.

For more details, be sure to read all the reports in this thread about hot Viet coffee shop girls currently doing pay for play. These are reports of Viet coffee girls you can actually visit today and on into 2016 if you want extra service from a hot Viet coffee girl. No time machine required. Just do a search for these guys member names. These are guys who have posted coffee girls names, a description of the girl, the coffee shop the girl currently works at, and the girl's current schedule.

Brandon619
12-22-15, 18:40

And Kim from Tropic Beauty?Is this picture her? Never seen her but am considering it.

Leche
12-23-15, 03:00
Definitely looks like her.

Where did you get that shot?

Her Hx account doesn't have it.

Is this picture her? Never seen her but am considering it.

Import
12-23-15, 17:59
Day shift. Busy for this place. One curvy Viet girl showing off her boobs and nipples in a white semi see through knit crochet style bikini top. One baby faced Viet girl showing off her Asian girl mini bubble butt in a thong. One tall Viet / White girl with a great body showing off her perpetual lack of sleep, LOL. She always looks like she came to work straight from a night of partying, LOL. She probably doesn't remember anything she says or does at work, because she's basically sleepwalking. Cute girl though.

Import
12-23-15, 19:22
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1608291847/gz_cafe/photos/ig-1146585341883113955_1608291847

See what you've been missing, LOL.

Brandon619
12-23-15, 20:41
Definitely looks like her.

Where did you get that shot?

Her Hx account doesn't have it.It was from her account she uploaded a while back and removed it soon later.

BitComet
12-24-15, 03:25
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1608291847/gz_cafe/photos/ig-1146585341883113955_1608291847

See what you've been missing, LOL.These 3 are definitely scary looking. But since almost all of the old crew that I don't like are gone, (Norma, Christy, holly, jeslee) Guangzhou's other new talents are looking pretty great. I might go to Guangzhou more. Since all 4 of those are now at 168, I stopped going there now.

HapaBoy86
12-24-15, 06:28

See what you've been missing, LOL.OMG. Nasty.

Import
12-24-15, 14:21
These 3 are definitely scary looking. But since almost all of the old crew that I don't like are gone, (Norma, Christy, holly, jeslee) Guangzhou's other new talents are looking pretty great. I might go to Guangzhou more. Since all 4 of those are now at 168, I stopped going there now.Ahhh, don't rain on those four girls' parade. They are so happy to be away from Guangzhou they have been bouncing around 168 like a bunch of delirious puppies. They are almost like different people now. The smiles on their faces are as big as Norma's boobs. But they are real! LOL!

BitComet
12-24-15, 19:24
Ahhh, don't rain on those four girls' parade. They are so happy to be away from Guangzhou they have been bouncing around 168 like a bunch of delirious puppies. They are almost like different people now. The smiles on their faces are as big as Norma's boobs. But they are real! LOL!Can't argue with you there. They are indeed happier. Way more tips that I can see.

Import
12-26-15, 15:36
Guangzhou's other new talents are looking pretty great.Is Diana finally serving drinks, or does she still hide behind the counter? How much of her body does she show now?

Have they kidnapped, I mean have they magically convinced any new Asian girls to work there? Lol. I stopped by for a minute, but it looked like another scraggly bunch of White girls and Latinas were working.

BitComet
12-26-15, 15:46
Is Diana finally serving drinks, or does she still hide behind the counter? How much of her body does she show now?

Have they kidnapped, I mean have they magically convinced any new Asian girls to work there? Lol. I stopped by for a minute, but it looked like another scraggly bunch of White girls and Latinas were working.Diana is now serving drinks and chatting with customers like all other girls. she still mans the counter though, so she hops in and out. She normally wears bikini. Shows off her nice butt and bolt ons. From their instagram it looks like their new blood are white and Latina which I'm fine with. although half of them are pretty nasty looking.

BitComet
12-26-15, 15:51
The black girl is showing bottom now. She wears a see through top and skirt. The skirt is purposely too short to cover her bottom without panties. The place is a bit dark and her being black, makes it harder to get a good view. Other worth mentioning for others is a cute skinny Asian with naturals and a tight butt. 1 more with see through top. She's supposed to get tips, but not getting much attention.

Gusto069
12-27-15, 10:52
It was from her account she uploaded a while back and removed it soon later.I agree, looks like her and it looks like she's back. Highest recommendation on that one.

Import
12-27-15, 14:02
I agree, looks like her and it looks like she's back. Highest recommendation on that one.This convo belongs in the HX thread. It has nothing to do with Viet coffee shops.

V Bruin
12-27-15, 14:58
Does anyone know if Guangzhou or any of these other shops have a snapchat account? CafeLu's account name is: CafeLu.

Import
12-27-15, 21:59
No real Asian girls working. So much smoke inside it was impossible to breath. Really bad. The drink and the tea were free, but we had to pay $7 to leave, LOL.

Gherkin
12-28-15, 12:26
I went to the new G Z before Christmas (7433 Cerritos, Stanton). I like going in the mornings, when it's fairly quiet, and you often get more time sitting with the girls. The new place is maybe a tad larger than the old place, but generally similar. Easy parking out front.

The day I went, there were 3 girls working, two Latinas and a Vietnamese. All pretty, and the two latinas were topless most of the time. Very friendly, but basically the usual bikini-cafe experience. For those looking to sit and talk with bikini / topless girls while having a cup of tea / coffee or a smoothee, G Z fits right in.

As others have said: none of these places have a back room, sex, take-out, or anything like that. Can you pull girls from these places? Sure, if you bring your game, just like you can at the gym.

Best bet is to go for what they actually offer. Conversation, eye candy, and some drinks. Suggestion: Try and open with something better than "So, how long you been working here?" or "So, are you a student?". Drinks are $6 or $7, and its up to you what to tip. Some just pay when they leave, leaving a few dollars as tip with the cashier. But the girls do appreciate it if you give them a few bucks individually when they sit with you (not each time, just once per girl per visit). But as always, only tip if you get good service!

Differences from Lu, 368, and so on? All pretty similar. This one is not smoky (at least, not when I went), and the music was quiet enough that it was easy to have a conversation. At the old G Z on GG Blvd, I didn't enjoy either the smoke or the volume. New place seems to have improved on that.

Don't forget, you can bring your own food to these shops, such as a sandwich, and eat it there. I've done this many times.

Gherk.

PS: NOTE: Their yelp page (http://www.yelp.com/biz/gz-cafe-stanton) has the correct address, but their old FB page (https://www.facebook.com/GZ-CAFE-446082342097506/info/?ref=page_internal) is still up, with the wrong address. Bad marketing!

Import
12-28-15, 13:51
Clean inside and nobody smoking. Yes! Two friendly Viet American girls working, one of them super hot. Several large TVs showing the games. Very comfortable place now that they remodeled.

Also saw that M Cutie is closed for remodeling this week. Owners laying out some cash for upgrades. This is a good thing.

GlamGirls
01-03-16, 21:16
So I stopped into cafe 163 today around 1030 am 5 girls working 3 doing full nude shows jasmine from Guangzhou, the red head with small boobs and a Bush, and a pale brunette with tattoos. All three girls were looking good and I enjoyed my time there even through it was crowded. Then I went to the new Guangzhou for the first time. Boy was I disappointed. Jessica and two ugly girls were working. Jessica was not very friendly but looking good besides losing a bit too much weight for my liking. One asian girl no show from her. Jessica was topless and the other girl was top and bottomless. I did not enjoy my time at Guangzhou. They really need to step their game up as far as talent. No sign of the sisters or maybe I would have finished my coffee.

BitComet
01-04-16, 03:24
I was at Guangzhou after the shift change since I saw their instagram. (no ugos) it was Lucy, New tight skinny girl Gia (topless), who tried out at 368 that I mentioned a while backand and left after just 2 days. Nadia, with her bottom pulled into her cooch to show some labia, and Marie bottomless. Both Nadia and Marie had pinned some stupid folded dollar bill to sort of cover their bottom. It looked stupid to me. All of the girls except Lucy were new I think. New to me at least.

Smoke was very minimal. I think I will come here more often after checking their IG to make sure no ugos are around. You can tell if they don't post, it's probably ugos. If they post, you can make your own decision on whether to go.

Since 168 is pretty much gz2 now, I will go there less. I only like Cici the thicker tattooed pale white girl anyways. She has really nice bouncy tits. There's an even thicker white girl Dell with even bigger tits, but she's too thick for my liking. Occasionally I find Anna the half viet here. Too much gambling to show up now.

At 368 today, they had a new topless white girl Madie? Who just started, nice real be-cups. Tired of the old crew now. Although the skinny latina Paris is still nice.

Import
01-06-16, 15:08
Reading the latest reports, it's kind of funny how many white girls want to work at a Viet coffee shop now. Wonder how the white girls find out these shops are hiring?

Qeast
01-06-16, 16:57
Reading the latest reports, it's kind of funny how many white girls want to work at a Viet coffee shop now. Wonder how the white girls find out these shops are hiring?The Vietnamese girls who work at these places do have friends who are not Asian.

Import
01-06-16, 19:30
The Vietnamese girls who work at these places do have friends who are not Asian.I'm going to guess the cafes have expanded their ad placement to Craigslist, actually. The white girls I've met have been recent arrivals from out of town.

OCJoker1234
01-09-16, 02:05
Was there today at 6:45 pm. Started out bad with 4 asian girls I've seen before and two white girls, no shows & lot of smoke. Then after about 20 min a Vietnamese girl put on the shawl and did topless, nice natural pierced nips, very surprising. Then a thick blonde asian girl did quick flashes. Then the third skinny asian put on the shawl and saw her getting tons of tips from far away but she has her top on? Didn't see until closer that she was totally bottomless LOL, guess she felt ashamed of her -A cups. Strangely the white girls were not showing anything today, a nice change.

Import
01-09-16, 03:44
Was there today at 6:45 pm. Started out bad with 4 asian girls I've seen before and two white girls, no shows & lot of smoke. Then after about 20 min a Vietnamese girl put on the shawl and did topless, nice natural pierced nips, very surprising. Then a thick blonde asian girl did quick flashes. Then the third skinny asian put on the shawl and saw her getting tons of tips from far away but she has her top on? Didn't see until closer that she was totally bottomless LOL, guess she felt ashamed of her -A cups. Strangely the white girls were not showing anything today, a nice change.Sounds like a good time. Was the skinny Asian girl doing bottomless the quiet girl with pale skin? That girl has worked there for awhile. Or was it one of the new chatty girls with darker skin?