PDA

View Full Version : OC Vietnamese coffee shops

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

FrankReynolds
05-02-23, 14:54
Checked out 369, had never been to 269 but I really dug 369. Seems a bit more regular oriented than DD as only like one person came up to me my first time but she was super cool. Cheaper dance prices than dd too. Haven't been to many others to have perspective. Went on a Sunday night and 369 was super calm, went to DD after close and it was a party. I prefer the calmer spots personally.

BChun009
05-09-23, 20:58
Want to give a shout-out to one of the low-key Vietnamese cafe shop. This place has young, classy and intelligent women that are very customer service oriented, other than some others. Great place to study, watch a Laker game or just chat with some down to earth women. It's not like cafe 369, Lu, etc. But a more sophisticated vibe.

FrankReynolds
05-10-23, 07:03
Want to give a shout-out to one of the low-key Vietnamese cafe shop. This place has young, classy and intelligent women that are very customer service oriented, other than some others. Great place to study, watch a Laker game or just chat with some down to earth women. It's not like cafe 369, Lu, etc. But a more sophisticated vibe.Appreciate the info!

CJamesTX85
05-10-23, 09:04
Do the girls still provide shows here?

Want to give a shout-out to one of the low-key Vietnamese cafe shop. This place has young, classy and intelligent women that are very customer service oriented, other than some others. Great place to study, watch a Laker game or just chat with some down to earth women. It's not like cafe 369, Lu, etc. But a more sophisticated vibe.

Dman4
05-10-23, 13:49
Want to give a shout-out to one of the low-key Vietnamese cafe shop. This place has young, classy and intelligent women that are very customer service oriented, other than some others. Great place to study, watch a Laker game or just chat with some down to earth women. It's not like cafe 369, Lu, etc. But a more sophisticated vibe.I've seen this place before but never been inside. How does it compare to other coffee shops ex DD, 269, etc. I usually go to these places alone so I prefer the chill vibe rather than loud. Do they do tea refills and do the girls sit and chat with you like other shops or is it more like a hooters where they're only waitresses. And do they sit and chat with everyone or only regulars?

FlipOnOver
05-10-23, 16:21
Stopped by Cafe 269 this morning to find the sign down, doors locked and room cleared out.

Too bad. I liked that place.

Jokerx27
05-10-23, 17:39
I've seen this place before but never been inside. How does it compare to other coffee shops ex DD, 269, etc. I usually go to these places alone so I prefer the chill vibe rather than loud. Do they do tea refills and do the girls sit and chat with you like other shops or is it more like a hooters where they're only waitresses. And do they sit and chat with everyone or only regulars?If you're talking about Quan Vui on McFadden / Harbor, it's different. Skimpy outfits and all that, but no shows. Girls can sit down and talk with you, but it's a lot more normal conversation with a girl in a skimpy outfit, compared to others I've been where they're like "want to see my tits? Haven't seen much in the way of gangsters and such there. Personally I go there to work when I'm tired of sitting at home all day.

It's a more of a place to chill than other shops I've been to.

Ofrde
05-10-23, 21:57
Stopped by Cafe 269 this morning to find the sign down, doors locked and room cleared out.

Too bad. I liked that place.They've moved to the old Catz place on Euclid near Starz. Now Cafe 369.

FrankReynolds
05-10-23, 22:38

Too bad. I liked that place.They moved to cafe 369 off Euclid and emperor quang trung.

Omfgitzjin
05-11-23, 01:08
They moved to cafe 369 off Euclid and emperor quang trung.In the same plaza as Mon. Ami cafe?

Member #6548
05-11-23, 01:29
You can add emilina to the list of girls that are dtf. Expensive as always but if you put time and effort just know it's doable.

AsianWinkie
05-11-23, 01:55
You can add emilina to the list of girls that are dtf. Expensive as always but if you put time and effort just know it's doable.Which cafe is she from?

FrankReynolds
05-11-23, 12:39
In the same plaza as Mon. Ami cafe?Believe its the old cats spot but never went before so not positive. On the south side of emperor quang trung.

Blueliner17
05-11-23, 13:47
Which cafe is she from?I believe cafe lu.

Chogori
05-11-23, 21:44
Believe its the old cats spot but never went before so not positive. On the south side of emperor quang trung.Yes, it is in Cat's old spot.

BChun009
05-11-23, 22:13
You can add emilina to the list of girls that are dtf. Expensive as always but if you put time and effort just know it's doable.If you're willing to share, what were you quoted?

GoodMicWork
05-17-23, 14:01
What is the DD private party event? Where is it? How much are tickets? And what goes on at the party? How is it different from just going to DD?

AnalogBoy555
05-18-23, 19:20
I love reading the reviews of these shops. I'm a white dude in their early 40's about to visit the area for the first time. I'd love to visit one or more of the shops. As a white dude, would I be welcome or allowed to go? Would my being there cause an issue or any discomfort, both from employees or other patrons? Are there some shops that would be better than others for me to go to? I'm clean, respectful, and understand the girls work on tips. Thanks for any advice or tips.

LoveViets
05-18-23, 21:09
I love reading the reviews of these shops. I'm a white dude in their early 40's about to visit the area for the first time. I'd love to visit one or more of the shops. As a white dude, would I be welcome or allowed to go? Would my being there cause an issue or any discomfort, both from employees or other patrons? Are there some shops that would be better than others for me to go to? I'm clean, respectful, and understand the girls work on tips. Thanks for any advice or tips.Let's just say that being respectful, having fun and of course taking good care of the girls will get you what it always has. Conversation with a hottie sitting on your lap, cell numbers for work schedule dings and more than one hook up with super fine Vietnamese and Latina pussy. Coffee shop girls are the best bang for your buck and they love well seasoned, experienced men who can last longer than a teenager and only cares about his dick. Toe curling fireworks baby and they'll always want more.

PayPalMakesMon
05-19-23, 08:45
I love reading the reviews of these shops. I'm a white dude in their early 40's about to visit the area for the first time. I'd love to visit one or more of the shops. As a white dude, would I be welcome or allowed to go? Would my being there cause an issue or any discomfort, both from employees or other patrons? Are there some shops that would be better than others for me to go to? I'm clean, respectful, and understand the girls work on tips. Thanks for any advice or tips.As coffee has changed over the years. It seems that the customer base is more mixed now.

Just walk in, enjoy the sports on TV. Enjoy the smoothies or coffee. You'll have a good time!

Shops to check out on your stay:

DD cafe. McFadden & Ward.

Dang cafe. Westminster & near Beach.

Cafe LU. McFadden & Harbor.

CAfe 168 - Harbor & First.

Huch66
05-19-23, 10:08
I went to Cafe Dang on Tuesday. 3 Asian girls working. One of them stayed behind the counter most of the time. One gave top and bottom shows. She would sit down for a few minutes with a few customers (regulars? The other two didn't. The last one only gave top shows. Shows were about every 15 to 20 minutes. There were about 30 guys there (some outside). Stayed for about an hour and left. It was a relaxing environment to enjoy a little bit of eye candy, but if you expect them to sit down and talk to you it might be better to go to a different coffee shop.

Italian374
05-19-23, 11:58
As coffee has changed over the years. It seems that the customer base is more mixed now.

Just walk in, enjoy the sports on TV. Enjoy the smoothies or coffee. You'll have a good time!

Shops to check out on your stay:

DD cafe. McFadden & Ward.

Dang cafe. Westminster & near Beach.

Cafe LU. McFadden & Harbor.

CAfe 168 - Harbor & First.Starz is pretty good on Euclid. I think Lu and 168 are going downhill lately.

PayPalMakesMon
05-20-23, 12:13
Starz is pretty good on Euclid. I think Lu and 168 are going downhill lately.Lu and 168 has been falling off a lot for sure because DD has been taking over as the " ratchet" spots to go to. With NBA finals going on, it's still fun to hang out there to watch the games and conversations is relaxing.

Italian374
05-20-23, 13:04
Lu and 168 has been falling off a lot for sure because DD has been taking over as the " ratchet" spots to go to. With NBA finals going on, it's still fun to hang out there to watch the games and conversations is relaxing.Agree 100 percent about DD plus they have about 5 or 6 girls that are very very attractive. The A team is usually out on Thursday and Friday Nights.

Don't count out Starz. They do 2 girl team rounds there that are very entertaining.

I miss Ella at 168. She was by far the star attraction there.

PayPalMakesMon
05-20-23, 16:04
Agree 100 percent about DD plus they have about 5 or 6 girls that are very very attractive. The A team is usually out on Thursday and Friday Nights.

Don't count out Starz. They do 2 girl team rounds there that are very entertaining.

I miss Ella at 168. She was by far the star attraction there.Yeah! She was a phillipino bombshell with such an outgoing personality.

StevenWalker
05-20-23, 20:52
What's the best time to go alone to these things? I have bad social anxiety and can't be comfortable if there are a lot of groups of people there. I'll feel like the kid sitting alone at lunch in highschool. I want to try Cafe Lu.

IAmIronman
05-20-23, 23:04
Yeah! She was a phillipino bombshell with such an outgoing personality.If your talking about tall petite Ella she still works there.

BChun009
05-21-23, 10:47
What's the best time to go alone to these things? I have bad social anxiety and can't be comfortable if there are a lot of groups of people there. I'll feel like the kid sitting alone at lunch in highschool. I want to try Cafe Lu.Just make sure you tip a lot and I'm sure they'll warm up to you!

EthePanda
05-22-23, 09:27
I miss cats cafe, they said they will reopen mansion but it's been like a year. That spot was truly the best. DD cafe is holding me over till cats come back.

IrvineResident
05-22-23, 11:51
I miss cats cafe, they said they will reopen mansion but it's been like a year. That spot was truly the best. DD cafe is holding me over till cats come back.To each his own. I despised cats cause of the way they would hussle their customers.

Dman4
05-22-23, 13:10
What's the best time to go alone to these things? I have bad social anxiety and can't be comfortable if there are a lot of groups of people there. I'll feel like the kid sitting alone at lunch in highschool. I want to try Cafe Lu.If you want to sit and talk with the girls, then I recommend DD cafe. I go there alone all the time. It's less crowded around when they usually open up until 12 PM. Since it's less crowded, the girls will come sit and chat with you. I haven't been to cafe lu either so I'm also wondering how it is. But yeah if you want to go when it's less crowded and spend more time with the girls, go in the daytime because at night, there are more large groups so the place is louder and more crowded. I also get kinda nervous and awkward as fuck around people but I still love going to these places just to chill and talk to the girls. You'll be fine, I was super nervous when I first went too, but after a few visits, you're going to love it.

Italian374
05-22-23, 13:33
What's the best time to go alone to these things? I have bad social anxiety and can't be comfortable if there are a lot of groups of people there. I'll feel like the kid sitting alone at lunch in highschool. I want to try Cafe Lu.I recommend any cafe other than Lu. The Lu girls won't give you the time of day unless they know you. Just walk in grab a table, the other customers won't even know you are there.

My go to drink is the avocado smoothie. The Vietnamese coffee is like liquid Meth its by far the most potent coffee on the planet earth. I had a cup one time and never again. It took me a day and a half come down off of it. Just get a smoothie.

The girls will expect a couple of bucks each time they fill your glass. A 5 dollar bill will get you noticed and the girls will appreciate it.

There is absolutely no reason to get an anxiety at these cafes.

FrankReynolds
05-22-23, 16:49
What's the best time to go alone to these things? I have bad social anxiety and can't be comfortable if there are a lot of groups of people there. I'll feel like the kid sitting alone at lunch in highschool. I want to try Cafe Lu.I was anxious to go alone like you maybe 3 months ago and now I'm a regular at two shops and have like six new friends. They're genuinely pretty friendly if you're chill and not creepy. Tip them at least a buck every round, ideally a couple bucks or a 5 if you can. If you really want to go when its calm go in the morning or early afternoon on a weekday. My first was DD's and it's my favorite, but having been to 369 once they were super cool and friendly there and it's a more affordable shop.

Dman4
05-22-23, 17:40
I was anxious to go alone like you maybe 3 months ago and now I'm a regular at two shops and have like six new friends. They're genuinely pretty friendly if you're chill and not creepy. Tip them at least a buck every round, ideally a couple bucks or a 5 if you can. If you really want to go when its calm go in the morning or early afternoon on a weekday. My first was DD's and it's my favorite, but having been to 369 once they were super cool and friendly there and it's a more affordable shop.How is Cafe 369 and how does it compare to DD? Which one do you like more and which is better to talk to the girls, and how crowded is it compared to DD in the morning? I went once when it used to be 269 but I didn't really like it and I was ignored. Is it better now if you go alone?

FrankReynolds
05-23-23, 08:36
How is Cafe 369 and how does it compare to DD? Which one do you like more and which is better to talk to the girls, and how crowded is it compared to DD in the morning? I went once when it used to be 269 but I didn't really like it and I was ignored. Is it better now if you go alone?369 was way less crowded and less girls, only went the once and it was pretty slow and I liked it more. Never went when it was 269 to compare.

Italian374
05-23-23, 13:36
How is Cafe 369 and how does it compare to DD? Which one do you like more and which is better to talk to the girls, and how crowded is it compared to DD in the morning? I went once when it used to be 269 but I didn't really like it and I was ignored. Is it better now if you go alone?The DD girls are usually feeling pretty good after 7 pm on Friday Nights. You will have a good time. It may be busy though.

AsianBiChick
05-30-23, 13:41
The DD girls are usually feeling pretty good after 7 pm on Friday Nights. You will have a good time. It may be busy though.Hello everyone, I have heard so much about these Vietnamese coffee shops and have always wanted to check them out. Where do I start and when do I go? Please help LOL.

I am not looking to work there just want to go as a customer.

FlipOnOver
05-30-23, 19:36
Hello everyone, I have heard so much about these Vietnamese coffee shops and have always wanted to check them out. Where do I start and when do I go? Please help LOL.

I am not looking to work there just want to go as a customer.If you read back a few pages in this thread you will get a good idea of what the different shops are like.

My suggestion would be to go to 168 or the new 368 from 2 to 4 pm so you can see the shift change at 3.

AsianBiChick
06-01-23, 17:28
If you read back a few pages in this thread you will get a good idea of what the different shops are like.

My suggestion would be to go to 168 or the new 368 from 2 to 4 pm so you can see the shift change at 3.Thank you for the advice. Hopefully I won't feel too awkward and the girls are friendly. I will let you know how it goes.

IAmIronman
06-02-23, 00:20
Hello everyone, I have heard so much about these Vietnamese coffee shops and have always wanted to check them out. Where do I start and when do I go? Please help LOL.

I am not looking to work there just want to go as a customer.To ease into the coffee shop world I would start off with 168 or 369. They are more laid back. If you're feeling more adventurous I recommend DD or Starz.

AsianBiChick
06-02-23, 13:02
To ease into the coffee shop world I would start off with 168 or 369. They are more laid back. If you're feeling more adventurous I recommend DD or Starz.I'm feeling adventurous a and 100 percent want a lap dance. Where do I go for that and any recommendations on girls would be appreciated.

IAmIronman
06-03-23, 08:30
I'm feeling adventurous a and 100 percent want a lap dance. Where do I go for that and any recommendations on girls would be appreciated.If you do want a lap dance I suggest DD, Starz or 369. As for the girls I recommend going Fri or Sat night. As for girl pick whichever one you like that day.

AnalogBoy555
06-04-23, 11:43
If you do want a lap dance I suggest DD, Starz or 369. As for the girls I recommend going Fri or Sat night. As for girl pick whichever one you like that day.Quick question, are Lap dances / Shows done all day, or only during certain times?

EthePanda
06-04-23, 15:13

I am not looking to work there just want to go as a customer.Go DD, if you want to bring a drink bring it in a paper bag. They charge a "corkage". Or bring it in a bottle, bring a reusable bottle as well. They change their liquor policy sometimes so I don't remember. They sometimes have an occasional heffer, their instagram shows daily lineup.

IAmIronman
06-04-23, 23:01
Quick question, are Lap dances / Shows done all day, or only during certain times?All day but not all girls do lap dances so you got to ask.

FrankReynolds
06-05-23, 11:06
Quick question, are Lap dances / Shows done all day, or only during certain times?At DD /369 lapdances are whenever you ask them. Neither of these places have shows.

KeenKeen
06-05-23, 15:51
At DD /369 lapdances are whenever you ask them. Neither of these places have shows.Out in the open or private booth??

What's a good tip $?

FrankReynolds
06-05-23, 17:39
Out in the open or private booth??

What's a good tip $?DD dances are in the open. 369 dances are in a small utility closet, LOL. It's not a sexy atmosphere. most ask 40 for regular 60 for topless 80 for nude at DD. 40 regular, 60 nude at 369

AsianBiChick
06-05-23, 18:46
DD dances are in the open. 369 dances are in a small utility closet, LOL. It's not a sexy atmosphere. most ask 40 for regular 60 for topless 80 for nude at DD. 40 regular, 60 nude at 369Did anyone hear about a new shop that opened up within the last week or so?

FrankReynolds
06-06-23, 12:21
Did anyone hear about a new shop that opened up within the last week or so?I haven't. Been meaning to try the smaller ones. Tried to check qtk but they closed early Sunday.

FrankReynolds
06-06-23, 12:36
Heard a customer proposition both Nessa and Marilyn for extras. Doesn't seem like it's happenin'.

KalvinHobbs
06-09-23, 11:40
Did anyone hear about a new shop that opened up within the last week or so?Are you talking about the new one near Starz. I went there a couple weeks ago. My friend told me about the place and it wasnt even on google maps yet. Was pretty empty then so guess still taking time to get the word out.

AsianBiChick
06-10-23, 12:33
Are you talking about the new one near Starz. I went there a couple weeks ago. My friend told me about the place and it wasnt even on google maps yet. Was pretty empty then so guess still taking time to get the word out.Yes. That sounds like its probably the place.

Italian374
06-13-23, 16:04
Yes. That sounds like its probably the place.I went to 168 yesterday and it was pretty good. Its a little tamer than some of the other places though. But Monday was good.

FrankReynolds
06-14-23, 11:43
Has anyone been to Cafe Nho or Cafe 1980? I drive past both of them on Euclid pretty often but haven't ever popped in and not sure if theyre actually vietnamese bikini cafes or not. Nho has a keno sign which makes me think yes. 1980 has a grand opening mid-may 2023 sign which makes me want to check it.

AsianBiChick
06-21-23, 14:13
Has anyone been to Cafe Nho or Cafe 1980? I drive past both of them on Euclid pretty often but haven't ever popped in and not sure if theyre actually vietnamese bikini cafes or not. Nho has a keno sign which makes me think yes. 1980 has a grand opening mid-may 2023 sign which makes me want to check it.Who is the girl with the big boobs at 168? She is super cute.

IAmIronman
06-22-23, 00:03
Who is the girl with the big boobs at 168? She is super cute.Can you give us more of a description.

KalvinHobbs
06-22-23, 10:29
Who is the girl with the big boobs at 168? She is super cute.I'm guessing you mean the one usually behind the counter? Yea she's a hottie, nice ass too. Looks like natural boobs too. Friend told me her name, can't remember it at the moment.

AsianBiChick
06-22-23, 13:35
I'm guessing you mean the one usually behind the counter? Yea she's a hottie, nice ass too. Looks like natural boobs too. Friend told me her name, can't remember it at the moment.Yes. I think that is the girl I am talking about. If those boobs aren't natural I want the name of her doctor. Those boobs are perfect and she is so pretty.

Loki609
06-25-23, 00:27
Has anyone been to Cafe Nho or Cafe 1980? I drive past both of them on Euclid pretty often but haven't ever popped in and not sure if theyre actually vietnamese bikini cafes or not. Nho has a keno sign which makes me think yes. 1980 has a grand opening mid-may 2023 sign which makes me want to check it.I haven't been to to 1980 but a girl from Cafe Lu works there so I assume it is a bikini cafe.

FrankReynolds
06-25-23, 09:55
I haven't been to to 1980 but a girl from Cafe Lu works there so I assume it is a bikini cafe.Thank you!

Ciao on brookhurst between edinger / McFadden advertising hiring, haven't been but will check.

A1287
06-25-23, 13:42
Thank you!

Ciao on brookhurst between edinger / McFadden advertising hiring, haven't been but will check.I've been to that one once a few years ago, no shows just coffee and outfits.

Loki609
06-25-23, 14:59
Thank you!

Ciao on brookhurst between edinger / McFadden advertising hiring, haven't been but will check.Hello. Sorry actually I got the numbers wrong and I do not know anything about 1980.

The one I was referring to is 1984. IG at no1984 cafe.

Mac Eat Bright
06-25-23, 22:36
Heard a customer proposition both Nessa and Marilyn for extras. Doesn't seem like it's happenin'.Feeling not all of them do lap dance in 369; can't expect more LOL.

Mhsm2014
06-26-23, 01:06
Thank you!

Ciao on brookhurst between edinger / McFadden advertising hiring, haven't been but will check.I went and it's nothing special. No shows. Just slightly skimpy outfits, hot spot and smoking.

I will say though, the portion of the coffee was pretty generous. Most places just give you a glass that's jam packed with ice with a splash of coffee thrown into it, haha.

TrustProcess
06-27-23, 22:08
Visited Cafe Dang on Westminster. Location has an outdoor patio in the back and a decent sized interior.

Saw 3 girls working, one was giving shows with a robe on and making her rounds.

Chill spot, nothing too crazy.

Visited the new 369 off Euclid. Been to this location before as it's changed hands with multiple coffee shops over the years.

I prefer the old 269 off Harbor as it was a much bigger space with ample parking. The new 269 feels cramped inside. Same lady works the counter. She looks like she hates her job. I don't see the familiar favorites from 269.

PayPalMakesMon
06-27-23, 22:20
Visited Cafe Dang on Westminster. Location has an outdoor patio in the back and a decent sized interior.

Saw 3 girls working, one was giving shows with a robe on and making her rounds.

Chill spot, nothing too crazy.

Visited the new 369 off Euclid. Been to this location before as it's changed hands with multiple coffee shops over the years.

I prefer the old 269 off Harbor as it was a much bigger space with ample parking. The new 269 feels cramped inside. Same lady works the counter. She looks like she hates her job. I don't see the familiar favorites from 269.She totally hates her job. She use to be a stay at home mom when their husband ran 368 (before 269 and now 369) but the economy was taking a toll and to cut cost on hiring a register girl so now she is handling it. She always looks miserable.

CarlsonPM
06-30-23, 11:29
I'll be down for work next week. Just a 2 day trip. Any shops that are a must visit? Top recommendations?

Italian374
06-30-23, 17:04
I'll be down for work next week. Just a 2 day trip. Any shops that are a must visit? Top recommendations?Any one of them can he hit or miss but I would go with Starz0 and Euclid but they are all so close together you can hit them all pretty easily.

WhiskyDick
07-02-23, 03:02
Quality of girls have went down here sadly. But still at least personable girls that had a drink with me. Too much gaming focus.

KammyMike
07-04-23, 01:40
Anyone know or have intel or visits the Green Tea Cafe on First st. / Westminster. I was getting a haircut next store and saw a petite Viet girl came out in a long white t-shirt without a bra and showing panty lines as she was leaning over her trunk.

PowerMango
07-05-23, 15:27
I'll be down for work next week. Just a 2 day trip. Any shops that are a must visit? Top recommendations?DD and Cafe369 for fast exciting action (no extras, just lap dances).

Cafe Lu and Starz, no1984 for eye candy.

Dm if you want to go.

ItsNotNothing2
07-10-23, 15:34
Got curious about the scene over here and decided to try Cafe Lu today and I will say, it's quite the scene. Lots of eye candy and I thought it would be a nice afternoon to do some work from home stuff and after I ordered a coffee, it was taking quite a while. I didn't say anything about it and continued to work on my docket for the day. However, 20 minutes after my coffee was ordered and 0 girls came to say hello or what not, I was asked to leave. I asked if it was the computer and showed them it was just a spread sheet and the waitress got even more upset and said I needed to leave. No one else was told to leave, just me. Complied and didn't make a fuss of it and was given a refund for the coffee. I'm curious now if there's some kind of taboo I may have committed or didn't do? Can someone please explain if I'm missing something.

FlipOnOver
07-10-23, 21:28
Got curious about the scene over here and decided to try Cafe Lu today and I will say, it's quite the scene. Lots of eye candy and I thought it would be a nice afternoon to do some work from home stuff and after I ordered a coffee, it was taking quite a while. I didn't say anything about it and continued to work on my docket for the day. However, 20 minutes after my coffee was ordered and 0 girls came to say hello or what not, I was asked to leave. I asked if it was the computer and showed them it was just a spread sheet and the waitress got even more upset and said I needed to leave. No one else was told to leave, just me. Complied and didn't make a fuss of it and was given a refund for the coffee. I'm curious now if there's some kind of taboo I may have committed or didn't do? Can someone please explain if I'm missing something.They either thought you were taking photos or thought you were a cop.

I've seen dudes thrown out of shops for being drunk, loud, taking photos or being too grabby with the girls.

I work in cafes all the time and never had a problem.

A few weeks ago a girls ex came into the shop I was at and they threw him out right away!

ItsNotNothing2
07-11-23, 19:41
They either thought you were taking photos or thought you were a cop.

I've seen dudes thrown out of shops for being drunk, loud, taking photos or being too grabby with the girls.

I work in cafes all the time and never had a problem.

A few weeks ago a girls ex came into the shop I was at and they threw him out right away!I suppose that makes sense. Perhaps I'll go for leisure and leave the extras at home. Maybe dress a bit more casual or something. Thank you for the insight my man!

FlipOnOver
07-14-23, 14:13
Yesterday at 168 a regular brought in a newbie in for a tastes of Viet coffee. It was hilarious!

The first timer kept saying "What the hell is this?' After downing an iced coffee he ordered another one! He is going to be awake until Saturday!

It was pretty funny to watch.

BTW. Crazy Angel is back at 168. She has new tits and is really thin now. She gave me a lap dance for $10 that was actually pretty lame. But followed it up with a pussy show for $5. That girl is a bargin!!

Eblit26
07-15-23, 14:56
Yesterday at 168 a regular brought in a newbie in for a tastes of Viet coffee. It was hilarious!

The first timer kept saying "What the hell is this?' After downing an iced coffee he ordered another one! He is going to be awake until Saturday!

It was pretty funny to watch.

BTW. Crazy Angel is back at 168. She has new tits and is really thin now. She gave me a lap dance for $10 that was actually pretty lame. But followed it up with a pussy show for $5. That girl is a bargin!!Angel sounds awesome! What does she look like? I'll keep an eye out for her next time I'm there.

FlipOnOver
07-16-23, 01:58
Angel sounds awesome! What does she look like? I'll keep an eye out for her next time I'm there.She's the one sitting on a chair with her legs spread in front of some dude.

Widespread
07-17-23, 18:54
Anyone know or have intel or visits the Green Tea Cafe on First st. / Westminster. I was getting a haircut next store and saw a petite Viet girl came out in a long white t-shirt without a bra and showing panty lines as she was leaning over her trunk.I went in the other day and there were no girls. Are you sure this girl you saw came from Green Tea?

IAmIronman
07-23-23, 20:15
So we all know about Elena by know but does anyone have anything on Alicia and Kelly? They are the pretty Asian spinners. Any dances or fondling that you can get from them?

Bruce Leee
07-24-23, 17:19
So we all know about Elena by know but does anyone have anything on Alicia and Kelly? They are the pretty Asian spinners. Any dances or fondling that you can get from them?Alicia bends over and shows butthole. She will let you grab her tits usually when she is doing her rounds.

Kelly is one of the more conservative ones but again you can usually get a squeeze in on her rounds.

Both of them are easy to talk to also.

IslaVista
07-25-23, 05:48
Quality of girls have went down here sadly. But still at least personable girls that had a drink with me. Too much gaming focus.I went to Lu for the first time in 6 month, this girl Liza is freaking hot! Great natural rack and butt, really pretty face. She's kind of quiet but definitely the hottest one there.

Lu girls just aren't that friendly unless you are a regular. No pressure from management to make the rounds with the customers. We bounced to DD and girls are just as hot and much more friendly and talkative.

IAmIronman
07-25-23, 19:08
Alicia bends over and shows butthole. She will let you grab her tits usually when she is doing her rounds.

Kelly is one of the more conservative ones but again you can usually get a squeeze in on her rounds.

Both of them are easy to talk to also.I've seen Alicia let some guys fondle her but with Kelly I usually see her kinda pull back when people try to touch her.

CJamesTX85
07-26-23, 00:34
First time in a long time. Helen was working as well as like 6 other girls at least. Just constant shows non stop with at least two doing quick lap dances for a fiver. Tiana and Vy both friendly and nice to look at. Several others on the big side but still friendly but not my thing. Helen offering private lap dances two for 60. Anybody take her up on it and if so what's it all about. Any fun vibe tonight. Lot more busy than my normal dang.

TomMajor
07-26-23, 22:53
I recently visited DD Cafe for the first time. I'm more of a strip club guy, for touching and extra, so the Eye Candy thing is new to me, but it's a pleasant experience.

The girls there are really pretty and fit, better than most talent in stip club imo.

What I found confusing was this: it seems like they only earn money from tips, not from owner. From what I saw, they get a couple of dollar each time they fill up water or chat with customers. In the two hours I was there, no one asked for a lap dance, which could be another way for them to earn money.

Considering their impressive looks and physique, it seems they could be doing more and earning more if they were working at strip club. It doesn't quite add up for me.

I don't usually go to Vietnamese coffee shops, so I could be wrong about all this. I just wanted to share my thoughts and see if I could understand better.

WhoreMaster 91
07-27-23, 06:53
I recently visited DD Cafe for the first time. I'm more of a strip club guy, for touching and extra, so the Eye Candy thing is new to me, but it's a pleasant experience.

The girls there are really pretty and fit, better than most talent in stip club imo.

What I found confusing was this: it seems like they only earn money from tips, not from owner. From what I saw, they get a couple of dollar each time they fill up water or chat with customers. In the two hours I was there, no one asked for a lap dance, which could be another way for them to earn money.

Considering their impressive looks and physique, it seems they could be doing more and earning more if they were working at strip club. It doesn't quite add up for me.

I don't usually go to Vietnamese coffee shops, so I could be wrong about all this. I just wanted to share my thoughts and see if I could understand better.In Vietnam you can get a BJ in these cafes.

TomMajor
07-27-23, 16:45
In Vietnam you can get a BJ in these cafes.I'm listening!

Where to be exactly, and who if I may?

Bc DD Cafe just like a pho restuarant, without any privacy. Bathroom?

SCJohn
07-27-23, 18:46
I'm listening!

Where to be exactly, and who if I may?

Bc DD Cafe just like a pho restuarant, without any privacy. Bathroom?DD Cafe's bathroom suck. They are tiny and dirty.

Samurai316
08-07-23, 13:19

I don't usually go to Vietnamese coffee shops, so I could be wrong about all this. I just wanted to share my thoughts and see if I could understand better.I had a similar experience. Got an avocado smoothie. Tips girls and spoke to one of the girls there. I asked about the stripper pole and was told it's just there.

It's cool that it's not loud like a strip joint. The eye candy thing is annoying. However, the girls actually talk to you. It was pretty busy for a Tuesday evening. Wonder how often guys ask the girls out. I think they're cute, but not hot per say. Thin, fit, pretty.

If anyone could give us pointers that would be much appreciated.

Samurai316.

FrankReynolds
08-07-23, 19:46
I had a similar experience. Got an avocado smoothie. Tips girls and spoke to one of the girls there. I asked about the stripper pole and was told it's just there.

It's cool that it's not loud like a strip joint. The eye candy thing is annoying. However, the girls actually talk to you. It was pretty busy for a Tuesday evening. Wonder how often guys ask the girls out. I think they're cute, but not hot per say. Thin, fit, pretty.

If anyone could give us pointers that would be much appreciated.

Samurai316.They don't seem to ask if you want dances much but if you ask for one they'll appreciate the initiative and hang out more. They usually just sit and talk to regulars that tip more than a couple bucks. Tip a 10 and they'll probably come back and sit with you and for the most part you can respectfully touch them if you keep tipping. I notice at 369 the people tend to be way more handsy than at DD and the women are cooler with it. They also have a back area for dances but it's a little closet and not sexy LOL. Honestly the cafe is more so getting to know cool babes that may possibly be down for stuff later / outside. Bring alcohol and party with them and they'll like you. I’ve only been going to cafes under a year and haven’t ever hooked up with any cafe babes yet but I have made probably 4 new genuine friends there that are all cool as hell down to earth babes

IslaVista
08-07-23, 19:58
I don't have a lot of single friends in OC so I sometimes I go by myself, never get any attention from the girls. I was at DD for an hour last week and not a single one bothered sitting with me LOL. At least the smoothie was good.

I had two single friends in town a few weeks back, brought them to the cafe and we had a rotating number of girls sitting down and chatted with us.

Next week, I'm taking my young lesbian friend and her GF to the cafe because they are curious. Both of them are fit and attractive, wonder what the results would be.

FrankReynolds
08-08-23, 18:37
I don't have a lot of single friends in OC so I sometimes I go by myself, never get any attention from the girls. I was at DD for an hour last week and not a single one bothered sitting with me LOL. At least the smoothie was good.

I had two single friends in town a few weeks back, brought them to the cafe and we had a rotating number of girls sitting down and chatted with us.

Next week, I'm taking my young lesbian friend and her GF to the cafe because they are curious. Both of them are fit and attractive, wonder what the results would be.I go with my bi girlfriends often, they do pretty well especially when the girls are over the men. I'd say they get approached more than they do at strip clubs which is always surprisingly little.

Samurai316
08-09-23, 12:39
They don't seem to ask if you want dances much but if you ask for one they'll appreciate the initiative and hang out more. They usually just sit and talk to regulars that tip more than a couple bucks. Tip a 10 and they'll probably come back and sit with you and for the most part you can respectfully touch them if you keep tipping. I notice at 369 the people tend to be way more handsy than at DD and the women are cooler with it. They also have a back area for dances but it's a little closet and not sexy LOL. Honestly the cafe is more so getting to know cool babes that may possibly be down for stuff later / outside. Bring alcohol and party with them and they'll like you. Ive only been going to cafes under a year and havent ever hooked up with any cafe babes yet but I have made probably 4 new genuine friends there that are all cool as hell down to earth babesHi,

I don't have to get dances. LOL. It's just that people said that they offer dances at DD and 369.

I noticed that some guy bought drinks for them. He was very handsy. I managed to get handsy, but it just doesn't do it for me. Thus, I talk to them like anyone else. With time I'm sure they'll recognize me. One day I'll ask one of them out. LOL. I'm sure they get hit on a lot. I'll let you know if I'm successful.

Samurai316.

BruceLee007
08-10-23, 14:01
Hi,

I don't have to get dances. LOL. It's just that people said that they offer dances at DD and 369.

I noticed that some guy bought drinks for them. He was very handsy. I managed to get handsy, but it just doesn't do it for me. Thus, I talk to them like anyone else. With time I'm sure they'll recognize me. One day I'll ask one of them out. LOL. I'm sure they get hit on a lot. I'll let you know if I'm successful.

Samurai316.Cafe 168 is getting a lot more fun. Had a chick take me into the girls bathroom for a lap dance. I was playing with her tits but felt I could have done a lot more if I wanted to. I will check it out again and report back.

Eblit26
08-11-23, 03:13
Cafe 168 is getting a lot more fun. Had a chick take me into the girls bathroom for a lap dance. I was playing with her tits but felt I could have done a lot more if I wanted to. I will check it out again and report back.Was this by any chance a white girl with blonde hair named Barbie? I was there a few weeks ago in the afternoon and while the waitresses on shift were a bit underwhelming, Barbie made it a worthwhile trip with her energy and friendliness. I was treated to a spontaneous dance at my table without discussion of any tip (though of course I did give her one).

BTW, is the afternoon / night shift at 168 typically lackluster? This was my second time visiting in the afternoon this summer and both times I found the staff underwhelming.

BruceLee007
08-11-23, 18:27
Was this by any chance a white girl with blonde hair named Barbie? I was there a few weeks ago in the afternoon and while the waitresses on shift were a bit underwhelming, Barbie made it a worthwhile trip with her energy and friendliness. I was treated to a spontaneous dance at my table without discussion of any tip (though of course I did give her one).

BTW, is the afternoon / night shift at 168 typically lackluster? This was my second time visiting in the afternoon this summer and both times I found the staff underwhelming.It definitely wasn't a blond white girl. I think it was a newer Hispanic girl. 168 just has a couple of above average girls. The best ones have moved on a few years ago.

In my opinion DD's has the best talent but dances are in public.

168 has my interest though because of the privacy in the bathroom. I plan on doing some recon in the next week or so and see how far I can go. Probably a lot has to do with each individual girl.

II will make sure my wallet is fully funded for my next visit so I can get proper Intel.

Stay tuned.

HapaBoy86
08-12-23, 01:54

Next week, I'm taking my young lesbian friend and her GF to the cafe because they are curious. Both of them are fit and attractive, wonder what the results would be.When you go by yourself many times the girls think your a undercover le scouting for broken laws.

Soon as you get there order food as well besides the drink.

Be aggressive and call the girls over to mingle.

Eblit26
08-13-23, 14:40
It definitely wasn't a blond white girl. I think it was a newer Hispanic girl. 168 just has a couple of above average girls. The best ones have moved on a few years ago.

In my opinion DD's has the best talent but dances are in public.

168 has my interest though because of the privacy in the bathroom. I plan on doing some recon in the next week or so and see how far I can go. Probably a lot has to do with each individual girl.

II will make sure my wallet is fully funded for my next visit so I can get proper Intel.

Stay tuned.Feels like each shop goes through its boom and bust periods when it comes to the girls. Hoping 168 recruits well soon and we see another resurgence. This has always been my fave shop (especially when Ivy was still working there).

Awesome, looking forward to your next report / update!

BruceLee007
08-22-23, 17:37
Feels like each shop goes through its boom and bust periods when it comes to the girls. Hoping 168 recruits well soon and we see another resurgence. This has always been my fave shop (especially when Ivy was still working there).

Awesome, looking forward to your next report / update!I am not mentioning any names but the pvt lap dance I got over the weekend was a good time. I usually go night shift.

I have been going to 168 regularly for about a year now. I think the quality of the dance will depend on each girl but you can kinda tell the wild ones from the not so wild ones.

ARocks201
08-31-23, 01:14
Long time reader, but first post so lets he how this goes. Went to DD cause the IG had some cute girls for a weekday afternoon before sundown and I needed my daily caffeine. This is probably the second time I've ever been to a Vietnamese Cafe. There were a few customers in there when I arrived. After I sat down got my Tea (at first I actually thought it was water when drinking it) and ordered a 10 $ smoothie that was actually good and gave me a brain freeze. Not too long after sitting down one girl sat down and started chatting me up right next to me. After a while she asked if I was interested in a dance for 40 $ and 60 $ topless, and another one after that which I could not hear. She was not really my type but had a great body and was really easy to talk to. Some of the girls were not so easy to talk to I noticed, maybe it takes a few trips. For the dance, I did not partake since those prices were too high IMO and out in the open. A strip club has better deals at times for more privacy. Maybe some other time when I have more money. Eventually another girl also sat next to me for a very short while and offered the 40 $ dance as well but I was not interested. All the girls really cute ones for me were always busy with lap dances or hanging out with the regulars. I sort of felt a hustle with some of these girls to get a lap dance as well which I did not expect coming from here. Maybe it was a slow day. Surprisingly there were a lot of dances going around this night, probably from the same 3 customers though. Few of the dances seemed really good but they probably got what they paid for. Every so often one girl would make her rounds refilling the free tea in their birthday suit which had great views thanks to the lighting. As always tip your server. Seems like you can bring your own bottle to share as a girl had mentioned that to me that it can get pretty wild in the weekends. Will definitely go again and on the weekend especially.

FrankReynolds
08-31-23, 12:01
Long time reader, but first post so lets he how this goes. Went to DD cause the IG had some cute girls for a weekday afternoon before sundown and I needed my daily caffeine. This is probably the second time I've ever been to a Vietnamese Cafe. There were a few customers in there when I arrived. After I sat down got my Tea (at first I actually thought it was water when drinking it) and ordered a 10 $ smoothie that was actually good and gave me a brain freeze. Not too long after sitting down one girl sat down and started chatting me up right next to me. After a while she asked if I was interested in a dance for 40 $ and 60 $ topless, and another one after that which I could not hear. She was not really my type but had a great body and was really easy to talk to. Some of the girls were not so easy to talk to I noticed, maybe it takes a few trips. For the dance, I did not partake since those prices were too high IMO and out in the open. A strip club has better deals at times for more privacy. Maybe some other time when I have more money. Eventually another girl also sat next to me for a very short while and offered the 40 $ dance as well but I was not interested. All the girls really cute ones for me were always busy with lap dances or hanging out with the regulars. I sort of felt a hustle with some of these girls to get a lap dance as well which I did not expect coming from here. Maybe it was a slow day. Surprisingly there were a lot of dances going around this night, probably from the same 3 customers though. Few of the dances seemed really good but they probably got what they paid for. Every so often one girl would make her rounds refilling the free tea in their birthday suit which had great views thanks to the lighting. As always tip your server. Seems like you can bring your own bottle to share as a girl had mentioned that to me that it can get pretty wild in the weekends. Will definitely go again and on the weekend especially.Exactly what you said. They'll become more friendly as they recognize you but even going there for a year ish now there's probably only like 8 total that sit and hang hang with me but I'm not balling out tipping either. 40 price tag per dance is expensive but a lot of them will do 2 for 1 if you're cool / nice. The little teapots you see at some tables are full of alcohol believe it's like 40 to bring your own bottle.

A1287
09-03-23, 01:20
I've seen Alicia let some guys fondle her but with Kelly I usually see her kinda pull back when people try to touch her.What days are Alicia working now? Haven't seen her in a while.

IAmIronman
09-03-23, 03:15
What days are Alicia working now? Haven't seen her in a while.She probably won't be back for a while she said. She is focusing on school and only comes back to work during breaks. So probably won't see her till the end of the year.

SeekingSex
09-05-23, 00:02
Visited 368 for the first time on Friday afternoon. The girls were cool and were putting on shows one after the other. Two girls sat with me and we managed to have a decent conversation without any explicit sexual tones. I don't remember their names but one was a pretty but skinny white girl, while the other was a really young Asian girl. They offer lap dances in a private room but the prices were steep - 60 for topless and 80 for nude, with touching allowed.

Anyway, I had about 1/2 hour to kill, which I did there. Spent about $20 tipping and had a good time. I am not sure if I want to go there to get lap dances as the prices are high.

CJamesTX85
09-07-23, 14:08
I like dang lately but have notice riri at DD. Always saw her pic up on cafe lu but the few times I been to Lu have always been crappy. How is Riri at DD? Also, best place to watch nfl or college football over the weekend. I really like them at dang as she is a sweetheart but I feel that gets the most smoke which if I am watching football for couple hours will get bothersome.

Also always end up going solo so if anybody showing up this weekend looking to meet a fellow poster let me know.

FrankReynolds
09-07-23, 23:58
I like dang lately but have notice riri at DD. Always saw her pic up on cafe lu but the few times I been to Lu have always been crappy. How is Riri at DD? Also, best place to watch nfl or college football over the weekend. I really like them at dang as she is a sweetheart but I feel that gets the most smoke which if I am watching football for couple hours will get bothersome.

Also always end up going solo so if anybody showing up this weekend looking to meet a fellow poster let me know.I like DD's for tv watching and not too Smokey of an environment.

LilBuddyGillig
09-09-23, 10:42
Visited 368 for the first time on Friday afternoon. The girls were cool and were putting on shows one after the other. Two girls sat with me and we managed to have a decent conversation without any explicit sexual tones. I don't remember their names but one was a pretty but skinny white girl, while the other was a really young Asian girl. They offer lap dances in a private room but the prices were steep - 60 for topless and 80 for nude, with touching allowed.

Anyway, I had about 1/2 hour to kill, which I did there. Spent about $20 tipping and had a good time. I am not sure if I want to go there to get lap dances as the prices are high.If they're now doing private topless and nude dances, there has to be extras to be had for the right price. Anyone successful?

SeekingSex
09-10-23, 23:33
If they're now doing private topless and nude dances, there has to be extras to be had for the right price. Anyone successful?There is a poster nicknamed FriskyDoc who has posted his experience in this matter. It is a very expensive proposition according to him. Perhaps the challenge is attractive to many on here.

BruceLee007
09-11-23, 14:00
There is a poster nicknamed FriskyDoc who has posted his experience in this matter. It is a very expensive proposition according to him. Perhaps the challenge is attractive to many on here.Go to 168. The right girl will not disappoint you in the private room. I have had success but I don't want to mention any names. The newer younger girls seem to be more up for the extras although I have also had success with one of the veterans. The girls are pretty familiar with me because I have been going there for about a year now.

Eblit26
09-11-23, 23:52
I like DD's for tv watching and not too Smokey of an environment.Yes! I love that the smoke doesn't get out of hand at DDs. At any of the other shops, you risk coming out reeking of it. I usually go to 168, but I'm thinking of spending more time at DDs for this very reason.

Speaking of which, anyone have any favorites here? DD does a great job of promoting their daily lineups on Insta so would love to know who are the "can't miss" girls here that I should try to look out for.

ARocks201
09-13-23, 00:20
Been going to cafes a lot more this new Fall so decided to stop by Cafe Lu as its been about a year. Luckily I decided to try it on a Taco Tuesday. I was impressed with the tacos honestly. Of course you still need to order something from the menu like a drink. The noises from the gaming really made it hard to just hang out however. And most of the girls were sitting with regulars, even 2 at a table at one time. But for a taco Tuesday which I believe was all you can eat, it was worthwhile for the meal before moving onto the next spot.

WhiteCollarGuy
09-13-23, 09:34
Yes! I love that the smoke doesn't get out of hand at DDs. At any of the other shops, you risk coming out reeking of it. I usually go to 168, but I'm thinking of spending more time at DDs for this very reason.

Speaking of which, anyone have any favorites here? DD does a great job of promoting their daily lineups on Insta so would love to know who are the "can't miss" girls here that I should try to look out for.What's DD's Instagram? I can't seem to find it doing a search.

Has anyone ever sugar-dated a girl from any of the cafes?

BruceLee007
09-13-23, 12:28
What's DD's Instagram? I can't seem to find it doing a search.

Has anyone ever sugar-dated a girl from any of the cafes?1. dd_cafe_2020.

2. Very easy to sugar date a lot of these girls. I haven't but I have had plenty of opportunity to. These girls will meet up outside club for right price also.

3. Starz has a new young 19-20 year old named CC. Perfect little body with a nice round ass and very few tattoos. Bubbly personality also.

Dante420
09-13-23, 13:53
What's DD's Instagram? I can't seem to find it doing a search.

Has anyone ever sugar-dated a girl from any of the cafes?It can be a bit difficult to search for on Instragram. Best to do a normal search on the web to locate it. Here it is for ease of access at dd_cafe_2020.

WhiteCollarGuy
09-13-23, 22:37
1. dd_cafe_2020.

2. Very easy to sugar date a lot of these girls. I haven't but I have had plenty of opportunity to. These girls will meet up outside club for right price also.

3. Starz has a new young 19-20 year old named CC. Perfect little body with a nice round ass and very few tattoos. Bubbly personality also.Thanks Bruce.

I have my eye on a girl to sugar date but not sure she'll be up for it. Only one way to find out.

SeekingSex
09-14-23, 00:14
Go to 168. The right girl will not disappoint you in the private room. I have had success but I don't want to mention any names. The newer younger girls seem to be more up for the extras although I have also had success with one of the veterans. The girls are pretty familiar with me because I have been going there for about a year now.Thank you for the heads up.

Dante420
09-14-23, 11:47
1. dd_cafe_2020.

3. Starz has a new young 19-20 year old named CC. Perfect little body with a nice round ass and very few tattoos. Bubbly personality also.Did you get a dance with CC, or only spend time talking to her? It can sometimes help to bring in drinks to coax the girls to sit and drink with you. I find that they gravitate towards you more often if they know that you provide them extras.

BruceLee007
09-15-23, 12:05
Did you get a dance with CC, or only spend time talking to her? It can sometimes help to bring in drinks to coax the girls to sit and drink with you. I find that they gravitate towards you more often if they know that you provide them extras.Yes I did get a few dances from CC. She gives good dances. 60 bucks each.

Eblit26
09-15-23, 15:38
Helen offering private lap dances two for 60. Anybody take her up on it and if so what's it all about. Any fun vibe tonight. Lot more busy than my normal dang.Nice! I haven't been to Starz in a while, but if this is the same Helen that had been working at Starz for years, I may have to pay a visit and take her up on that. For my money she is / was one of the hottest coffeeshop girls in the OC.

Ace Zipp
09-15-23, 17:32
I stumbled into this place a couple of weeks ago thinking it was a Cafe and I needed a quick sandwich. WOW, was I off base. I have been back several times now, and it is a lot of fun. Today at 12:30 PM, I walked in, and ALL the girls were beautiful. They come by fully naked "serving" tea and collecting tips. Many of the guys do a lot of feeling and stroking for a $1 tip. I know there is a shift change around 2:30 but I had seen and felt enough and needed to get to work.

I do not really understand the VCS culture or "rules" if there are any, but I am learning fast. Also, I am very surprised the strip clubs around there are not raising hell since the guy go in with no cover charge, gets served soda, etc. , and seems to get all the additional service too.

I asked one girl why she is not working down the road at Cali Girls and she said she is thinking about it but does not like to deal with drunk guys. Of course, that is not a problem since Cali Girl can not serve alcohol.

I read a far amount on here about Cafe 168 and plan to go there this weekend. Will update you then.

Dante420
09-15-23, 23:59
Nice! I haven't been to Starz in a while, but if this is the same Helen that had been working at Starz for years, I may have to pay a visit and take her up on that. For my money she is / was one of the hottest coffeeshop girls in the OC.Helen pretty much is the assistant manager there. I would not be surprised if she opens her own shop soon, as a number of guys seem to come in just to see her, so do not be surprised if she gives you little to no attention at all, unless you ask for a dance, as she is usually swamped with swapping between managing the place and giving out dances.

Dante420
09-16-23, 00:03
I stumbled into this place a couple of weeks ago thinking it was a Cafe and I needed a quick sandwich. WOW, was I off base. I have been back several times now, and it is a lot of fun. Today at 12:30 PM, I walked in, and ALL the girls were beautiful. They come by fully naked "serving" tea and collecting tips. Many of the guys do a lot of feeling and stroking for a $1 tip. I know there is a shift change around 2:30 but I had seen and felt enough and needed to get to work.

I do not really understand the VCS culture or "rules" if there are any, but I am learning fast. Also, I am very surprised the strip clubs around there are not raising hell since the guy go in with no cover charge, gets served soda, etc. , and seems to get all the additional service too.

I asked one girl why she is not working down the road at Cali Girls and she said she is thinking about it but does not like to deal with drunk guys. Of course, that is not a problem since Cali Girl can not serve alcohol.

I read a far amount on here about Cafe 168 and plan to go there this weekend. Will update you then.A lot of the girls used to be strippers, and swap over to serving coffee. That, or they work at strip clubs on their off nights. Surprisingly, they can usually make more money at the coffee shops than they can stripping, as they are guaranteed to make a bit of money doing their rounds, as opposed to the luck of the draw being on stage at a strip club. Also, the lap dances are usually just as expensive at a coffee shop, if not more, and are usually much more tame in comparison, since at some locations, they will do the dance out in the open. No shenanigans available, so it ends up being safer for them.

So at the end of the day, they make similar or better tips than a strip club. The only draw back is that they often have to do morning shifts.

Ace Zipp
09-17-23, 21:33
A lot of the girls used to be strippers, and swap over to serving coffee. That, or they work at strip clubs on their off nights. Surprisingly, they can usually make more money at the coffee shops than they can stripping, as they are guaranteed to make a bit of money doing their rounds, as opposed to the luck of the draw being on stage at a strip club. Also, the lap dances are usually just as expensive at a coffee shop, if not more, and are usually much more tame in comparison, since at some locations, they will do the dance out in the open. No shenanigans available, so it ends up being safer for them.

So at the end of the day, they make similar or better tips than a strip club. The only drawback is that they often have to do morning shifts.Thanks for the feedback. This is an interesting new hobby.

AsianBoyLove
09-17-23, 23:48
Feel like we should make a lap dance review now since all the big 4 shops now off them. Hoping this will become a thing so we can have best bang for buck. With that said let start with the most popular one. Helen from Starz.

Price: $40/60 for 1/2 song topless.

Action: Let you suck on her tits but no extra so far (kissing, hand rubbing). Let you touch her kitty a bit outside but nothing crazy. Her choice of songs are also pretty short songs so she is by far the least bang for your bucks. She does smell nice and experience in the art of hip swaying. Fake titties but perky nips.

Overall: Worth it for the novelty of finally able to suck on that pairs of nipples. She does do table dance (like 10 seconds) as part of her round routine in case you are on a tight budget.

Repeat: Yes but may be on pay day only.

Outside extra: No even with current offer of $2 k. She did said she plan to open her own shop soon so may be the girl is secretly loaded.

BruceLee007
09-18-23, 18:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IAmIronman
09-20-23, 15:57
Feel like we should make a lap dance review now since all the big 4 shops now off them. Hoping this will become a thing so we can have best bang for buck. With that said let start with the most popular one. Helen from Starz.

Price: $40/60 for 1/2 song topless.

Action: Let you suck on her tits but no extra so far (kissing, hand rubbing). Let you touch her kitty a bit outside but nothing crazy. Her choice of songs are also pretty short songs so she is by far the least bang for your bucks. She does smell nice and experience in the art of hip swaying. Fake titties but perky nips.

Overall: Worth it for the novelty of finally able to suck on that pairs of nipples. She does do table dance (like 10 seconds) as part of her round routine in case you are on a tight budget.

Repeat: Yes but may be on pay day only.

Outside extra: No even with current offer of $2 k. She did said she plan to open her own shop soon so may be the girl is secretly loaded.Do you know is she also does full nude dances like some of the other girls.

IslaVista
09-20-23, 18:55
Yes! I love that the smoke doesn't get out of hand at DDs. At any of the other shops, you risk coming out reeking of it. I usually go to 168, but I'm thinking of spending more time at DDs for this very reason.

Speaking of which, anyone have any favorites here? DD does a great job of promoting their daily lineups on Insta so would love to know who are the "can't miss" girls here that I should try to look out for.I personally think Mia is the hottest, just a gorgeous face. My buddy likes Wendy even though she's a bit shy and standoffish. They also got a set of Asian twins there though I forgot their names.

BruceLee007
09-20-23, 19:23
I personally think Mia is the hottest, just a gorgeous face. My buddy likes Wendy even though she's a bit shy and standoffish. They also got a set of Asian twins there though I forgot their names.Agree about Mia, her face and body are perfect especially her ass.

One of the Asian twins quit. There is only one of the twins that still works there although I haven't seen her there in over a month.

Chloe has a smokin little body and she's fun to talk to.

There is a girl named Asia that has a perfect round ass also.

AsianBoyLove
09-20-23, 19:26
Do you know is she also does full nude dances like some of the other girls.Was quote 80 for 1 song nude.

Dante420
09-21-23, 00:14
Was quote 80 for 1 song nude.Try haggling with them a bit. Or ask again when the place is cold. Asking for a dance when the place is full and they are already have guys waiting to get dances from them is a recipe for financial disaster. Come in a bit earlier before the night crown arrives, toss them a good amount of money while they do their rounds, and ask for a 2 for 1. If they still get $80, you can usually talk them into getting a longer dance, since it is also advertising for them. If they're not open to your suggestion, suggest that to them to.

It is crazy, but some of the girls are popular enough, that they can request $80 dances and still have guys lining up out the door for them, and come in specifically to see them.

Eblit26
09-21-23, 01:05
Agree about Mia, her face and body are perfect especially her ass.

One of the Asian twins quit. There is only one of the twins that still works there although I haven't seen her there in over a month.

Chloe has a smokin little body and she's fun to talk to.

There is a girl named Asia that has a perfect round ass also.Awesome, thanks for the recs IslaV and BruceL! I'll keep an eye out for Mia and Chloe, agree that they look sexy AF from their Instagram page. Also, Juliana I think her name is (light skinned, dark hair, Double Ds) looks like straight fire! I'm definitely paying this shop a visit next time.

Mhsm2014
09-21-23, 01:08
Feel like we should make a lap dance review now since all the big 4 shops now off them. Hoping this will become a thing so we can have best bang for buck. With that said let start with the most popular one. Helen from Starz.What shops have lap dances? DD seems like it's the best place for them. I don't really care for DD though. I know we don't go there for their conversation skills but every girl I've talked to there is super air-headed. All of them look like they are fresh out of high school and I don't have a thing in common with any of them.

Do they have lap dances at Cafe Lu? Does anyone even go there anymore. I don't hear anyone talk about it anymore and I wasn't impressed the one time I went. Do they have dances at Cafe Dang?

I know some do at 168. I've seen a few girls there do it briefly to guys right at the table. They just kind of do it without asking and expect a tip afterwards. I've seen some go behind that wall right before the bathrooms and do lapdances a little bit more discreetly. I don't know the names of any of these girls. There are definitely others there I'd be interested in getting a lapdance from but I've never asked.

GreenMount28
09-21-23, 15:13
What shops have lap dances? DD seems like it's the best place for them. I don't really care for DD though. I know we don't go there for their conversation skills but every girl I've talked to there is super air-headed. All of them look like they are fresh out of high school and I don't have a thing in common with any of them.

Do they have lap dances at Cafe Lu? Does anyone even go there anymore. I don't hear anyone talk about it anymore and I wasn't impressed the one time I went. Do they have dances at Cafe Dang?

I know some do at 168. I've seen a few girls there do it briefly to guys right at the table. They just kind of do it without asking and expect a tip afterwards. I've seen some go behind that wall right before the bathrooms and do lapdances a little bit more discreetly. I don't know the names of any of these girls. There are definitely others there I'd be interested in getting a lapdance from but I've never asked.168,369, Starz all have dances. These places all offer a more private area than DD and as far as prices I think they are all the same. I have seen 5 $ quick table dances at 168 and Starzz. Depending on the girl though they might charge you another 5 to feel their tits. Not sure if Cafe Dang has dances but at the very least they have topless refill rounds with some really hot Asian girls. Years ago I saw one lap dance at Lu but not sure if they do anymore.

HapaBoy86
09-21-23, 16:34
Took a few federal gov't work buddies to Cafe Lu the other day and man they had some nice skinny looking Latinas and mixed girls.

Both of them are Caucasian from South Dakota and they felt like they we're in a candy store and didn't know this existed.

AsianOnly
09-21-23, 21:04
Does anyone know where Thuy has gone since she is no longer here. She was definitely the best looking girl at the shop.

Dante420
09-21-23, 22:39
Does anyone know where Thuy has gone since she is no longer here. She was definitely the best looking girl at the shop.Have you tried going to the shop and asking the girls working there? They usually know what is going on with each other, and whether a girl is gone for good, or just on vacation for a while.

BruceLee007
09-22-23, 16:43
Have you tried going to the shop and asking the girls working there? They usually know what is going on with each other, and whether a girl is gone for good, or just on vacation for a while.Thuy has a pattern of disappearing for 6 months and then reappearing after her savings runs out. She will be back I am sure.

Anyone know where Ari from 168 went? She's a petite little spinner with a great ass.

AsianBoyLove
09-22-23, 19:26
Concur about Thuy, she will be back someday. Haven't write a review yet but she give the best bang for your buck lap dance at Starz. She will be miss.

Ari from 168 pop over to DD for while, she's pregnant. Due in NOV last time I talk to her.

Dante420
09-23-23, 14:35
Concur about Thuy, she will be back someday. Haven't write a review yet but she give the best bang for your buck lap dance at Starz. She will be miss.

Ari from 168 pop over to DD for while, she's pregnant. Due in NOV last time I talk to her.It's a vicious cycle for these guys. Huge amounts of cash flow, and they spend their money like crazy. Then they decide they want to quit and do something else, but keep up the spending habits, and then have to come back and work at the shops again a few months later. Rinse and repeat over and over again until they marry a sugar daddy. Let's hope she makes a reappearance sooner than 6 months from now.

BruceLee007
09-23-23, 18:16
It's a vicious cycle for these guys. Huge amounts of cash flow, and they spend their money like crazy. Then they decide they want to quit and do something else, but keep up the spending habits, and then have to come back and work at the shops again a few months later. Rinse and repeat over and over again until they marry a sugar daddy. Let's hope she makes a reappearance sooner than 6 months from now.Made the mistake of going to 369 the other night. It has been a while since I have been there. The girls were just so-so but the mamasan is an angry unhappy lady. She accused me of not paying for my drink last time (I did pay) and gave me major attitude. I tip the girls very well so there would be no reason I would skip out on a 6 dollar coffee. Unless they hire a playboy playmate I am done with that place for good.

Daisy from Starz is now at DD. She is a solid 8. 35. She has a great body and pretty face and definitely is not shy. The Lineup at DD is the best of all the shops in my humble opinion.

BenderOver
09-24-23, 01:52
Made the mistake of going to 369 the other night. It has been a while since I have been there. The girls were just so-so but the mamasan is an angry unhappy lady. She accused me of not paying for my drink last time (I did pay) and gave me major attitude. I tip the girls very well so there would be no reason I would skip out on a 6 dollar coffee. Unless they hire a playboy playmate I am done with that place for good.

Daisy from Starz is now at DD. She is a solid 8. 35. She has a great body and pretty face and definitely is not shy. The Lineup at DD is the best of all the shops in my humble opinion.Your miles vary, Bruce. I had time to drop by both DD and 369 about a week ago and I had the opposite experience. DD had a few 7's, mostly white, latina, even an 18 year old ukrainian. Ukrainian was friendly and none had any attitude with a gentle touch and a fair tip. There was a smoking hot white latina, tall, beautiful body, but she wasn't paying attention to anyone in the joint except hanging out with one latino guy in the corner. I got bored after about 30 minutes and went to 369.

Great experience there. 6 girls, all cute and friendly. Nobody came to sit with me, but most of them did drop by to give me a welcome back hug.

Just to point out that I'm not a shill. There have been days when Cat and Alyssa were at DD and the place was fire hot, and I'd drop by 369 and wonder why all them fat girls were hired.

It all depends on the day and the shift. But as of a week ago, 369 had DD beat hands down. Speaking of beating with my hands down.

GreenMount28
09-24-23, 22:01
Your miles vary, Bruce. I had time to drop by both DD and 369 about a week ago and I had the opposite experience. DD had a few 7's, mostly white, latina, even an 18 year old ukrainian. Ukrainian was friendly and none had any attitude with a gentle touch and a fair tip. There was a smoking hot white latina, tall, beautiful body, but she wasn't paying attention to anyone in the joint except hanging out with one latino guy in the corner. I got bored after about 30 minutes and went to 369.

Great experience there. 6 girls, all cute and friendly. Nobody came to sit with me, but most of them did drop by to give me a welcome back hug.

Just to point out that I'm not a shill. There have been days when Cat and Alyssa were at DD and the place was fire hot, and I'd drop by 369 and wonder why all them fat girls were hired.

It all depends on the day and the shift. But as of a week ago, 369 had DD beat hands down. Speaking of beating with my hands down.369 is pretty chill in the evenings with the guy working the register. They have the best tasting coffee in my opinion of all the cafes. Quality is usually mixed in pretty much all the cafes I have gone to. DD does have the advantage of posting daily.

BruceLee007
09-25-23, 12:02
369 is pretty chill in the evenings with the guy working the register. They have the best tasting coffee in my opinion of all the cafes. Quality is usually mixed in pretty much all the cafes I have gone to. DD does have the advantage of posting daily.My problem with 369 was with the boss lady. She was very rude, had a scowl on her face and practically thru my change at me after accusing me of not paying last time I was there.

She is obviously miserable and maybe should get out of the cafe business.

AsianBiChick
09-26-23, 13:12
My problem with 369 was with the boss lady. She was very rude, had a scowl on her face and practically thru my change at me after accusing me of not paying last time I was there.

She is obviously miserable and maybe should get out of the cafe business.Does anyone know if Ami from DD's is still there? She's the one of the twins. I haven't seen her the last few times I have gone.

Chogori
09-27-23, 00:13
Does anyone know if Ami from DD's is still there? She's the one of the twins. I haven't seen her the last few times I have gone.She went to Vietnam for quite awhile. She is back but I haven't seen her at DD's. Hope she comes back soon.

A1287
09-27-23, 01:17
Does anyone know if Ami from DD's is still there? She's the one of the twins. I haven't seen her the last few times I have gone.From insta it looks like one of the twins is at dang, not sure which is which but I recognize her.

Dante420
09-28-23, 02:22
If you check DD's Instagram, you can see their advertisements for an upcoming Halloween party. Those are usually a pretty crazy time if you can go with a group of people and get a table, and have money to spend. Things can get pretty loose at those events, so if you have the money and time to kill, definitely check it out. The girls working there usually have a quota for tickets to sell, so you can also earn some points from your favorite girl by buying tickets through her. Since they usually get a bonus for selling tickets, and penalized if they do not meet their quota, you might be able to roll a ticket purchase into a discount for a dance from them.

FrankReynolds
09-28-23, 11:29
My problem with 369 was with the boss lady. She was very rude, had a scowl on her face and practically thru my change at me after accusing me of not paying last time I was there.

She is obviously miserable and maybe should get out of the cafe business.The 369 girls that moved to 168 or 169 whatever it is all hate her and said she's the worst. Have also heard the same about DD's owner.

Ace Zipp
09-28-23, 19:35
I went to DD today around 2 ish to compare to Starz. The women at DD are in general young and flawless. I eyed the customers and they were a different group. DD customers were most "respectful" and seemed focused on their laptops / phones. Where at Starz the customers are more handsy and few have anything but the girls to watch. I think if you are looking pat an ass or motorboat the place is Starz. I will go back to both soon and update everyone.

ThatGuy2289
09-30-23, 00:50
I saw Mila from DD's is now at 369. Anyone get a dance or extra from her?

BruceLee007
09-30-23, 11:55
I saw Mila from DD's is now at 369. Anyone get a dance or extra from her?Describe Mila. I can't picture her. I remember the name though. 369 uses the small janitorial supply closet for dances so at least there is privacy. I am boycotting 369 though.

BradMailNesia
09-30-23, 12:00
Went to cafe dang the other day. There was quite a lot of smoke inside do say outside in the back.

I'm starting to think all the action happens inside? I had no idea they do lap dances inside. The lap dances are just in the open like in Vegas? Any private areas for a lap dance?

Some girls did walk around refilling tea. Are you supposed to tip these girls, and if so, how? You just hand them money when they top up your drink?

A girl say with us to talk as well? Were we supposed to tip her when she got up to leave?

We tipped at the end and assumed the money gets split between the girls, but we've never been to this kind of place. Usually how much are you supposed to tip?

ThatGuy2289
09-30-23, 13:41
Describe Mila. I can't picture her. I remember the name though. 369 uses the small janitorial supply closet for dances so at least there is privacy. I am boycotting 369 though.She's an Asian girl with long red hair and tattoos. Has a dragon tattoo on her chest if I remember right.

Dante420
09-30-23, 19:49
Went to cafe dang the other day. There was quite a lot of smoke inside do say outside in the back.

I'm starting to think all the action happens inside? I had no idea they do lap dances inside. The lap dances are just in the open like in Vegas? Any private areas for a lap dance?

Some girls did walk around refilling tea. Are you supposed to tip these girls, and if so, how? You just hand them money when they top up your drink?

A girl say with us to talk as well? Were we supposed to tip her when she got up to leave?

We tipped at the end and assumed the money gets split between the girls, but we've never been to this kind of place. Usually how much are you supposed to tip?When you get there, order a drink and ask for change for 40 to 100 dollars so that you have 1's handy. The girls pick up on if you tip, and if you have money available. When they walk by and refill your drink, tip them. $2 is customary, but you can tip them $1 if you want, but they notice. If there is a girl you especially like, tip her some cash if she walks by your table. If you tip them when they walk by, and when they refill your drinks, they are more likely to come and sit with you. If a girl you like sits with you, just give her a tip when she gets up to leave, as they usually have to move around from table to table. Play it by ear, and don't be cheap. If you come in and never tip, and just sit there and look at the girls, they are never going to talk to you, and will avoid you.

KaiarKnights
10-01-23, 11:52
What happened at DD Cafe Halloween party? Will they provide HE there?

GreenMount28
10-01-23, 13:14

We tipped at the end and assumed the money gets split between the girls, but we've never been to this kind of place. Usually how much are you supposed to tip?I think this cafe has the most smoke out of all of them. But I do like it cause it seems more chill and the girls are some of the overall hottest in my opinion with nice assets too. I was not aware they did lap dances here but then again I never asked. Dang is the only place that has ever asked me about my employment but luckily I always have business cards with me.

IAmIronman
10-01-23, 17:00

We tipped at the end and assumed the money gets split between the girls, but we've never been to this kind of place. Usually how much are you supposed to tip?Wait they do dances at Dang I have been seen anyone do dances might b fe a night shift thing bc no one in the am she's dances.

BruceLee007
10-02-23, 11:52
She's an Asian girl with long red hair and tattoos. Has a dragon tattoo on her chest if I remember right.Yeah, I know who she is now. I have never gotten a dance from her but she looks like she would be fun.

Please keep me posted on Amy's (The Asian Twin) whereabouts. I can't find her and wondering if she is still in the coffee business.

IAmIronman
10-02-23, 21:35
Yeah, I know who she is now. I have never gotten a dance from her but she looks like she would be fun.

Please keep me posted on Amy's (The Asian Twin) whereabouts. I can't find her and wondering if she is still in the coffee business.Looks like she is working at the Sundown bar and at Dang. So looks like no more dances for her.

KaiarKnights
10-02-23, 22:39
Sorry for repeating myself. I really want to know what happen at DD Halloween Party. I'm considering buying the tickets.

GoodMicWork
10-03-23, 00:52
Does Tonia from Cafe Dang do dances?

Dante420
10-03-23, 01:22
What happened at DD Cafe Halloween party? Will they provide HE there?There is probably zero to little chance during the event. Those girls are there to make money on dances, which are usually $60 to $80 for 1 dance. Your best bet is to get friendly with them and hang out with them after the party. That's the only way you're going to get a little something extra.

MidnightDabber
10-03-23, 02:21
She's Muryeah on Ig. Has anyone seen her or hung out with her at the cafe? She caught my eye.

BruceLee007
10-03-23, 12:46
Looks like she is working at the Sundown bar and at Dang. So looks like no more dances for her.Thanks for the Intel Ironman! I see she is working Sunday Morning at Sundown. I am surprised she is working there. I was there years ago and wasn't impressed.

JohnPot
10-03-23, 19:18
Wait. Who said Dang have lap dance? I don't see any dance in the morning shift.

Wait they do dances at Dang I have been seen anyone do dances might b fe a night shift thing bc no one in the am she's dances.

IAmIronman
10-03-23, 23:20
Wait. Who said Dang have lap dance? I don't see any dance in the morning shift.BradMailNesia said they saw someone doing lapdances.

But what I mean to say was that when I go in the morning I don't see any lap dances. Idk if it might be some of the evening girls since I usually only pass by early afternoon to see the am girls.

IAmIronman
10-03-23, 23:22
Thanks for the Intel Ironman! I see she is working Sunday Morning at Sundown. I am surprised she is working there. I was there years ago and wasn't impressed.I think that she is trying to stay away from the coffee shops that get. Ore wild. Looks like she might be trying to play it safe. Next time I go to Dang and I see her imma ask if she is thinking about returning to Dang.

IAmIronman
10-03-23, 23:23
Sorry for repeating myself. I really want to know what happen at DD Halloween Party. I'm considering buying the tickets.Nothing happens just more drinking and dancing then a normal weekend.

GreenMount28
10-04-23, 22:03
Sorry for repeating myself. I really want to know what happen at DD Halloween Party. I'm considering buying the tickets.All I heard was that tickets are 60 $ and they have drinks, food, and about 20 girls working. Not sure how drunk and crazy the girls get as I have never been.

BruceLee007
10-06-23, 11:24
All I heard was that tickets are 60 $ and they have drinks, food, and about 20 girls working. Not sure how drunk and crazy the girls get as I have never been.I ended my short lived 369 boycott the other day because I saw a very fine Viet girl with a very firm body on their instagram page. Unfortunately she was not there. The good news is that the Boss Lady was was actually pretty friendly to me this time so maybe she was just having a bad day a few weeks ago when I was there last.

The DD Parties are a lot of fun. I have been to a few of them. The place gets pretty packed though and you might have to share your table. The girls get pretty drunk and hit the stripper pole.

I also hit 168 a few times this week. A lot of new talent there.

ILikeCoffeeGs
10-10-23, 01:31
Anyone have any idea what happened to Mia from DD? Is she still working at any of the cafes? I did notice she was working at thesundown for a bit. I've never been there and I don't think they do dances right?

AsianBiChick
10-10-23, 13:08
Anyone have any idea what happened to Mia from DD? Is she still working at any of the cafes? I did notice she was working at thesundown for a bit. I've never been there and I don't think they do dances right?The Sundown Instagram page has a Mia working Sat nights.

ChrystopherB3
10-10-23, 14:24
Anyone have any idea what happened to Mia from DD? Is she still working at any of the cafes? I did notice she was working at thesundown for a bit. I've never been there and I don't think they do dances right?She is at cafe 168. I saw here there last week.

Does anyone know what goes on at quan tri ky. I never been but heard that some cafe girls work there.

FrankReynolds
10-11-23, 16:19
She is at cafe 168. I saw here there last week.

Does anyone know what goes on at quan tri ky. I never been but heard that some cafe girls work there.I've never been to qtk but one day I was leaving 369 and a few girls that work there were going to hang out and invited me and they were PUMPED to be going there and said it's a party. But then it was closed.

SwingMe83
10-13-23, 15:18
So First time in O. C. And I am totally flabbergasted because I don't know what the heck goes on at a viet coffee shop. I get the jist, its almost like being at a strip club coffee shop, but for the love of horniness is their more to be had? You can DM me and please help a brother out everything in Cali looks amazing!

Also I'd be happy to share my intel if anyone is coming to my neck of the woods.

KaiarKnights
10-15-23, 22:57
Have any of ya'll successfully got a girl to let you put your face in their ass LOL.

FrankReynolds
10-17-23, 00:34
So First time in O. C. And I am totally flabbergasted because I don't know what the heck goes on at a viet coffee shop. I get the jist, its almost like being at a strip club coffee shop, but for the love of horniness is their more to be had? You can DM me and please help a brother out everything in Cali looks amazing!

Also I'd be happy to share my intel if anyone is coming to my neck of the woods.If you meet someone outside yes more to be had. If at the coffee shop maybe possibly at 369.

IslaVista
10-17-23, 13:10
Swung by DDs last weekend and met the laziest coffee shop girl ever. This girl Angel sat by me almost immediately which is weird because it's just me and I'm not a regular. Tried to ask her a few questions and got nothing but single word answers. ***** is just trying to rest by sitting with customers and not even engaging. At one point, another girl told her it's her turn to do a round and she responded with "I'm just going to rest, tired af right now". This is while all the other girls are running around cleaning up, delivering drinks and greeting customers. She's hot but I really wish she would just go away.

Dman4
10-17-23, 16:42
Is there an entry fee for Starz? I know with dd and 369 it's with something you order or $7, but I see a google review saying it was $15 entry fee? Is this true? And how does Starz compare to dd? Do the girls let you feel them up and are they a lot more freaky than dd?

BruceLee007
10-17-23, 17:53
Is there an entry fee for Starz? I know with dd and 369 it's with something you order or $7, but I see a google review saying it was $15 entry fee? Is this true? And how does Starz compare to dd? Do the girls let you feel them up and are they a lot more freaky than dd?There is no entry fee at Starz.

The girls at DD get a little more wild in my opinion.

Citrus1999
10-17-23, 17:54
Swung by DDs last weekend and met the laziest coffee shop girl ever. This girl Angel sat by me almost immediately which is weird because it's just me and I'm not a regular. Tried to ask her a few questions and got nothing but single word answers. ***** is just trying to rest by sitting with customers and not even engaging. At one point, another girl told her it's her turn to do a round and she responded with "I'm just going to rest, tired af right now". This is while all the other girls are running around cleaning up, delivering drinks and greeting customers. She's hot but I really wish she would just go away.LOL Jasmine did the same thing to me. Just sat down, no convo, and smoked her vape. She's not one of the lookers I was annoyed too she wouldn't go away.

FrankReynolds
10-17-23, 21:59
Swung by DDs last weekend and met the laziest coffee shop girl ever. This girl Angel sat by me almost immediately which is weird because it's just me and I'm not a regular. Tried to ask her a few questions and got nothing but single word answers. ***** is just trying to rest by sitting with customers and not even engaging. At one point, another girl told her it's her turn to do a round and she responded with "I'm just going to rest, tired af right now". This is while all the other girls are running around cleaning up, delivering drinks and greeting customers. She's hot but I really wish she would just go away.LOL angel gave me the absolute most back handed compliment I've ever received in my life, it was so weird. She might be this girl that went to my high school.

FrankReynolds
10-17-23, 22:01
LOL Jasmine did the same thing to me. Just sat down, no convo, and smoked her vape. She's not one of the lookers I was annoyed too she wouldn't go away.Similar with her when I started going there, realized she's just a quiet person with not a lot in common with me but she likes to talk to everyone.

IslaVista
10-18-23, 00:47
Similar with her when I started going there, realized she's just a quiet person with not a lot in common with me but she likes to talk to everyone.Is Jasmin the blonde asian, kinda tall? I'm kind of a quiet person too but Angel was straight up rude. I asked her if it usually gets busy at night and she responded with "I don't know, you tell me". Like what?? You work here! I finally started smoking a cigarette and she moved away to another table with an old asian dude, same attitude. Angel just gives me the vibe that she doesn't want to be here, she doesn't care about the money and she can't wait to go home and smoke a blunt.

Dante420
10-18-23, 13:42
Is Jasmin the blonde asian, kinda tall? I'm kind of a quiet person too but Angel was straight up rude. I asked her if it usually gets busy at night and she responded with "I don't know, you tell me". Like what?? You work here! I finally started smoking a cigarette and she moved away to another table with an old asian dude, same attitude. Angel just gives me the vibe that she doesn't want to be here, she doesn't care about the money and she can't wait to go home and smoke a blunt.That is indeed Jasmin. You got to remember that these girls have usually been doing this for years and have heard the same 5 questions, 5 times a hour for 8 hours for years. Also, maybe they're just not feeling it that day. So mix it up if you want to engage them. It is part of their job to sit with customers, so they will sit with you even if they are not interested just because they need to "make the rounds. " If you want them to come by more often, tip that girl when they sit down, and tip her when she gets up to leave. They're there to make money, so if they see you as a way of making money, then they'll more likely come and sit with you and talk to you.

Just don't try to tip them a dollar and then grope them, unless they really like you, as the girls talk to each other and tell each other to be wary of your table if they think you're a total lech.

FrankReynolds
10-18-23, 18:41
That is indeed Jasmin. You got to remember that these girls have usually been doing this for years and have heard the same 5 questions, 5 times a hour for 8 hours for years. Also, maybe they're just not feeling it that day. So mix it up if you want to engage them. It is part of their job to sit with customers, so they will sit with you even if they are not interested just because they need to "make the rounds. " If you want them to come by more often, tip that girl when they sit down, and tip her when she gets up to leave. They're there to make money, so if they see you as a way of making money, then they'll more likely come and sit with you and talk to you.

Just don't try to tip them a dollar and then grope them, unless they really like you, as the girls talk to each other and tell each other to be wary of your table if they think you're a total lech.I couldn't believe the groping for single dollars I saw at 369. Never seen that at DD's.

IslaVista
10-18-23, 20:49
That is indeed Jasmin. You got to remember that these girls have usually been doing this for years and have heard the same 5 questions, 5 times a hour for 8 hours for years. Also, maybe they're just not feeling it that day. So mix it up if you want to engage them. It is part of their job to sit with customers, so they will sit with you even if they are not interested just because they need to "make the rounds. " If you want them to come by more often, tip that girl when they sit down, and tip her when she gets up to leave. They're there to make money, so if they see you as a way of making money, then they'll more likely come and sit with you and talk to you.

Just don't try to tip them a dollar and then grope them, unless they really like you, as the girls talk to each other and tell each other to be wary of your table if they think you're a total lech.Oh I've been going to coffee shop on and off for years, just never consistently nor do I care to befriend them. I know how the game works. It's always the same questions, it's always the regulars, it's always about tipping. It's a hard job for the girls. I don't expect to have some stimulating conversation nor do I like it when you sit next to me like I owe you money.

I don't even touch them unless it's Wendy. I would definitely grope Wendy.

Citrus1999
10-19-23, 15:22
Is Jasmin the blonde asian, kinda tall? I'm kind of a quiet person too but Angel was straight up rude. I asked her if it usually gets busy at night and she responded with "I don't know, you tell me". Like what?? You work here! I finally started smoking a cigarette and she moved away to another table with an old asian dude, same attitude. Angel just gives me the vibe that she doesn't want to be here, she doesn't care about the money and she can't wait to go home and smoke a blunt.Yea that's her. Nothing wrong with what she did, it was just interesting most girls sitting down will initiate conversation etc and she just sat quietly. I wasn't attracted to her so didn't make any effort either LOL.

HapaBoy86
10-19-23, 17:19
Just got back from Saigon and went to the real one and of course there you can get play after she off? Or, pay the mama to take her back to hotel for some sucky sucky and boom boom.

FlipOnOver
10-19-23, 18:42
Anyone seen Elana at 168 lately? I haven't seen her there in over a month.

BruceLee007
10-19-23, 21:35
Anyone seen Elana at 168 lately? I haven't seen her there in over a month.I haven't seen her either but I heard she still there.

WhoreMaster 91
10-20-23, 06:16
Just got back from Saigon and went to the real one and of course there you can get play after she off? Or, pay the mama to take her back to hotel for some sucky sucky and boom boom.Don't they give you a blow job right there on the spot?

CumDripp
10-20-23, 15:45
Anyone else run into this problem when visiting solo. You decide to use the restroom because of all the drinking and caffeine makes you go. You come back to see your table cleared. Then have to explain that you already got a drink whenever someone comes over and asks what you want. This is nothing major, just a gripe, but understand as some girls say boss lady doesn't like to see dirty tables.

IAmIronman
10-20-23, 20:13
Anyone else run into this problem when visiting solo. You decide to use the restroom because of all the drinking and caffeine makes you go. You come back to see your table cleared. Then have to explain that you already got a drink whenever someone comes over and asks what you want. This is nothing major, just a gripe, but understand as some girls say boss lady doesn't like to see dirty tables.I usually try leaving something so the girls know not to clean it. Also you can try writing on a piece of paper Do Not Clean.

BruceLee007
10-20-23, 21:59
I usually try leaving something so the girls know not to clean it. Also you can try writing on a piece of paper Do Not Clean.Sometimes you also lose your table. That really socks.

Chogori
10-22-23, 02:10
LOL Jasmine did the same thing to me. Just sat down, no convo, and smoked her vape. She's not one of the lookers I was annoyed too she wouldn't go away.I think you hit Jasmine on a bad day. She has had a lot going on with family. She is normally very talkative. Gives a nice lap dance too.

FrankReynolds
10-22-23, 10:54
Sometimes you also lose your table. That really socks.This part. Even the napkin on the cup like at a bar thing doesn't work.

NutritionFacts
10-22-23, 15:54
Anyone got any experiences with her?

Chhnk
10-22-23, 16:19
This part. Even the napkin on the cup like at a bar thing doesn't work.I usually go in solo and on a busy night I've had it where they want to move me to another table with another solo. I'm pretty good at hanging with people I've never met but when the man is trying to get a lap dance I was like you know what imma head out. I never do nights anymore cause of that.

Jokerx27
10-24-23, 15:48
Not sure if it's known yet, but I heard from one of my buddies at the coffee shop that Stars and 168 are having like $5 lap dances all month? Anyone else verify?

ILikeCoffeeGs
10-24-23, 17:22
Not sure if it's known yet, but I heard from one of my buddies at the coffee shop that Stars and 168 are having like $5 lap dances all month? Anyone else verify?Went last week and paid $50 for topless. I think sometimes the girls go around and do a quick 30 sec dance at your table for $5.

ILikeCoffeeGs
10-24-23, 17:29
There was a girl named Kim or Kimmy I got a dance from last year at Cafe 269 (before they moved to 369). Never saw her again but I know she briefly worked at dd. Her IG is something like kimmythekitty and I think she's a Latina. Anyone know where she's working these days? Might be at a stripclub.

GreenMount28
10-24-23, 20:21
Anyone else run into this problem when visiting solo. You decide to use the restroom because of all the drinking and caffeine makes you go. You come back to see your table cleared. Then have to explain that you already got a drink whenever someone comes over and asks what you want. This is nothing major, just a gripe, but understand as some girls say boss lady doesn't like to see dirty tables.I usually take a hat or glasses to save my table. I always loose my seat in the late evenings at DDs after using their restrooms. I stopped going there late at night cause it get's way too busy packed for me and I really do not like sharing a table when I'm here just to see the girls.

GreenMount28
10-24-23, 20:24
Not sure if it's known yet, but I heard from one of my buddies at the coffee shop that Stars and 168 are having like $5 lap dances all month? Anyone else verify?As long as I've been going they have always been there and are at your tables and usually really quick. The best time for Starz 5 $ lap dance I see is in the evenings within 2 hours before closing and girls will just go around to every person asking if they want one.

CumDripp
10-24-23, 23:07
Not sure if it's known yet, but I heard from one of my buddies at the coffee shop that Stars and 168 are having like $5 lap dances all month? Anyone else verify?Yeah I'm pretty sure the $5 is for dances that happen quick at the table and its when girls just go around, not sure if its $5 and can tip them however much you like, some just start grinding on you and expected to tip after.

Asked for the more so "private" lap dances and have been quoted $50 from one girl and $80 regular -$100 nude from another girl. Not sure how they get away with these prices granted the $80 was from a girl that has only given 2 dances before and probably has no desire to give one.

A1287
10-24-23, 23:17
Anyone seen Elana at 168 lately? I haven't seen her there in over a month.Saw her last week and this week.

Has anyone managed to get a dance from her?

IAmIronman
10-25-23, 09:20
Saw her last week and this week.

Has anyone managed to get a dance from her?I don't think she does dances or at least I haven't seen her give or offer one when I've seen her.

Dman4
10-25-23, 15:29
As long as I've been going they have always been there and are at your tables and usually really quick. The best time for Starz 5 $ lap dance I see is in the evenings within 2 hours before closing and girls will just go around to every person asking if they want one.So do they do this table dances with everyone or to regulars? And do do you have to ask them first or do they ask you first? And is it throughout the whole day Like the mornings or only at certain times? And can you Touch if they do?

IAmIronman
10-25-23, 16:51
So do they do this table dances with everyone or to regulars? And do do you have to ask them first or do they ask you first? And is it throughout the whole day Like the mornings or only at certain times? And can you Touch if they do?At Starz some of the girls will do the table dance rounds just like when they go around serving tea / water. They will ask you if you would like a dance, they will go around and usually ask everyone. 8 think it's all day but the girls I like usually work at night so that's when I go.

At 168 some girls will ask if you want one, while others will just kinda force themselves on you LOL. This one is usually in the after till late .

These are the only 2 shops that I know of that do these. And yeah you are allowed to touch but also don't try and get too carried away since you are only tipping like $5, if you tip more I guess you could touch more

IAmIronman
10-26-23, 00:15
Anyone seen Elana at 168 lately? I haven't seen her there in over a month.I just saw her today so yeah she's is still working at 168.

BruceLee007
10-26-23, 13:34
I just saw her today so yeah she's is still working at 168.Yep, I saw Elana also last night. She looked good. Great rack on her.

AsianPussy
10-29-23, 18:06
Can anyone tell me if any of the coffee shops have the fish video game, I played it in one cafe years ago.

Joe714
10-29-23, 21:32
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.

Booyah63
10-29-23, 22:48
Yep, I saw Elana also last night. She looked good. Great rack on her.One of, if not the best all natural bodies out there.

IAmIronman
10-30-23, 00:15
There is a few girls who I've been wanting to try dances but haven't jumped the gun. I wanted to try Alani and Jordyn has anyone got anything to say about there dances.

NathanCross
10-30-23, 12:56
My Viet brothers and sisters, are there any bia om like quan nhau? I have a few out of town friends that have been to cafes but they want to try something different this time. Thanks!

SfoDavid67
10-30-23, 13:28
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.Bro, its just the way it is. I do not know you so I can't say for sure. But its likely either a vibe you give off, physical appearance or a combination of. Just the way life is and the way of the birds and bees. The girls are humans with emotions thoughts and attractions. If you don't got it you don't got it.

IslaVista
10-30-23, 14:05
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.Bruh, it's a money thing. I don't think it has to do with looks (as long as you don't smell and somewhat normal looking). They prefer groups of guys because if one guy tips, others will usually follow, it's also greater return on time since 20 min. Spent on 3 guys gets more return than 20 min. With a single guy. After that they like regulars since they usually tip well and they know they are harmless. For a single guy to get attention, tip VERY well to girls refilling the water, they tell the others that or they will come and sit with you later.

Dante420
10-30-23, 14:43
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.It is simple. If they allow alcohol (they put into a tea pot), bring in a bottle of alcohol that the girls like. Usually you can ask which their preferred alcohol is, but something that is sweeter and easy to take shots of is usually preferred. When you arrive, buy a coffee and pay with a Benjamin, and ask for 1's as change. Tip the girls well, and leave the 1's on the table for the girls to see. When they walk around and refill your water, tip them a few bucks and give them a compliment.

If it is a new place, come in when the shop is slow (usually around 3 or 4 pm) . After they sit with you and talk, tip them when they get up to do their rounds, and tip them more generously. Come back in a week, rinse and repeat, and you will likely start getting girls to come by and sit with you often enough.

BruceLee007
10-30-23, 18:37
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.At DD's the girls like food, alcohol, money, and told they are pretty. So if you do all 4 things you won't be able to get rid of them so be careful.

At Starz and 168 just give them money and tell them they are pretty.

Cafelu don't even try. If you are not a regular they won't even tell you what time it is.

AsianPussy
10-30-23, 19:45
It is simple. If they allow alcohol (they put into a tea pot), bring in a bottle of alcohol that the girls like. Usually you can ask which their preferred alcohol is, but something that is sweeter and easy to take shots of is usually preferred. When you arrive, buy a coffee and pay with a Benjamin, and ask for 1's as change. Tip the girls well, and leave the 1's on the table for the girls to see. When they walk around and refill your water, tip them a few bucks and give them a compliment.

If it is a new place, come in when the shop is slow (usually around 3 or 4 pm) . After they sit with you and talk, tip them when they get up to do their rounds, and tip them more generously. Come back in a week, rinse and repeat, and you will likely start getting girls to come by and sit with you often enough.All true, money is a great lubricant. Also, shower, shave, and dress nicely. Don't have to be in a suit, but don't look homeless. The girls want one of 2 things: An interesting guy they actually like or a guy with money. Figure out which one you can be.

That said, it's random, I went to DD one night and every girl took turns sitting with me and showing me their tits. Another night I was alone for an hour till I left.

BTW, bring a girl, that gets a lot of attention.

FrankReynolds
10-31-23, 13:07
My Viet brothers and sisters, are there any bia om like quan nhau? I have a few out of town friends that have been to cafes but they want to try something different this time. Thanks!For us mi chang will you elaborate in English? Thank you!

ILikeCoffeeGs
10-31-23, 13:27
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.Pretty much what everyone else has said below but I'll add that if all else fails you can try to get dances. Most places / girls that do dances won't turn you down if you ask to buy a dance from a girl you're interested in. It can be a quick way to build a connection. If you're not creepy they'll hang out with you but be warned they may expect you to buy a dance next time as well.

Also sometimes its just random. I went to 168 two weeks ago while it was relatively busy. For some strange reason the girls were repeatedly sitting and trying to talk to me and most of them I'd never seen before. Other times I've been nobody sat with me.

GreenMount28
10-31-23, 17:38
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.Try going when it is almost dead. I went once when it was really slow and half the girls were just sitting with me. Or just constantly go when it is not busy and they start recognizing you. Some places the girls will sit with everybody others they will only sit with those who they kind of know. Took me a while to get girls to hang out at my table, but I just kept trying different days.

FrankFromMesa
10-31-23, 17:54
Has anyone gone to Venuz Cafe in Anaheim? What's the vibe there? Is it much different than the other cafes? Thanks in advance!

FlipOnOver
10-31-23, 18:13
How do to you guys get girls to sit with you? I tip, I'm friendly, I don't grope them, but they still ignore me. I don't take it personally, but it's discouraging when they sit with others around me. I don't say anything about it because then they won't want to sit with me. It just makes me not want to come to the shops.I've been going to these shops for a long time. I know what you mean. If the girls don't feel like they know you well you can feel ignored. Some shops consciously make sure to sit with customers and make rounds. 368 is good for that. Others, like Stars or Lu can let you sit all afternoon like you are not there.

I've found that if you go enough you will make friends with a few girls after a while who will be happy to see you. I've reached the point at 369 where several of them will greet me with a smile and tits out for a hug and squeeze. I'm not a huge tipper. But I'm familiar to them, always say something nice and don't look like I live under the 5 freeway.

There are some much older men there who get a lot of attention. I can only assume they are tipping $5 or $10 for a girl to visit their table all day long.

Just keep showing up!

BruceLee007
10-31-23, 19:21
Has anyone gone to Venuz Cafe in Anaheim? What's the vibe there? Is it much different than the other cafes? Thanks in advance!Venuz Cafe is not in the "Cafe Row" so it isn't really convenient if you are looking to Café hop. I went there once or twice because I was in area but don't really feel its worth going out of my way for.

I actually keep forgetting that place even exists. Its very small, vibe was mellow, girls were pretty friendly. It might be worth checking out if you happen to be close by.

MoneyBear
11-01-23, 13:26
For us mi chang will you elaborate in English? Thank you!He and his friends looking for bar or Karaoke bar with hostess sit with them.

ChrystopherB3
11-01-23, 18:45
Seems there is a new cafe opening up today. Anyone willing to visit? It is located on Katella in Anaheim.

BabaBooey528
11-01-23, 19:49
Girls are in the 2. 5 to 7. 5 range (no 8-10's).

Vibe is chill, not smoky or crowded where you share a table.

Girls are super friendly, some ex dancers, some new to scene, and only 4-6 working at a time. They're also not refilling your tea every damn minute like 168 so your tip money lasts longer.

Dances out back are YMMV.

Has anyone gone to Venuz Cafe in Anaheim? What's the vibe there? Is it much different than the other cafes? Thanks in advance!

NathanCross
11-02-23, 03:04
Seems there is a new cafe opening up today. Anyone willing to visit? It is located on Katella in Anaheim.Cross street?

FlipOnOver
11-02-23, 18:54
Has anyone gone to Venuz Cafe in Anaheim? What's the vibe there? Is it much different than the other cafes? Thanks in advance!I went yesterday to check it out. Good ol Rachel was behind the counter like in the glory days of Gitlz!

The girls are hit and miss. A few good looking ones but also a few obese ones that are not my thing. There were no shows unlike all the other shops. Each girl made a point to come fit and visit and none of them had a problem with my rubbing their legs.

There is a liquor store in the same parking lot which is helpful.

NathanCross
11-02-23, 22:09
Seems there is a new cafe opening up today. Anyone willing to visit? It is located on Katella in Anaheim.Saw the sign on my way to a job site. On Katella west of Magnolia but the parking lot was empty and there were no indication that they are open so I didn't stop in.

BruceLee007
11-05-23, 14:52
168 has a whole new crop of young new girls that has either just started or will be starting soon I heard.

IAmIronman
11-06-23, 16:31
168 has a whole new crop of young new girls that has either just started or will be starting soon I heard.Has anyone here gotten a dance from Alani. I have wanted to try but she is either busy giving dances or isn't working when I'm there.

BruceLee007
11-06-23, 17:54
Has anyone here gotten a dance from Alani. I have wanted to try but she is either busy giving dances or isn't working when I'm there.Just the ones she does real quick for a few bucks when she's going from table to table. Based on that alone I am pretty sure her pvt ones would be worthwhile.

GreenMount28
11-06-23, 21:57
Seems there is a new cafe opening up today. Anyone willing to visit? It is located on Katella in Anaheim.Haven't been there yet but their Instagram looks pretty decent. I wonder how it is too.

KaiarKnights
11-06-23, 23:27
Anyone knows Emerald from Starz work schedule is? Her lapdance is the hottest I've seen.

AnalogBoy555
11-07-23, 11:26
Haven't been there yet but their Instagram looks pretty decent. I wonder how it is too.What is their IG handle?

CondismI76
11-07-23, 17:32
What is their IG handle?If you're asking about IG of the new-ish cafe on Katella, it looks like.

cosmo.cafe_official

I haven't been there myself but I'm assuming that is the cafe being mentioned. I found their IG listed on their Yelp page. The girls look like Venuz Cafe quality. There is one IG reel that shows a 360 degree view of the cafe and it looks like it's only couches? Though I can't say if that's the entire cafe or just a separate part of the cafe.

I hated the couch seating at the later stages of Cats Cafe / Lounge since it was difficult to find seating if going solo.

Joe714
11-07-23, 20:27
I've been going to these shops for a long time. I know what you mean. If the girls don't feel like they know you well you can feel ignored. Some shops consciously make sure to sit with customers and make rounds. 368 is good for that. Others, like Stars or Lu can let you sit all afternoon like you are not there.

I've found that if you go enough you will make friends with a few girls after a while who will be happy to see you. I've reached the point at 369 where several of them will greet me with a smile and tits out for a hug and squeeze. I'm not a huge tipper. But I'm familiar to them, always say something nice and don't look like I live under the 5 freeway.

There are some much older men there who get a lot of attention. I can only assume they are tipping $5 or $10 for a girl to visit their table all day long.

Just keep showing up!I've been going to 369 since their first location, So there has to be a different reason why they won't sit with me.

RedPunter
11-08-23, 17:47
Saw the sign on my way to a job site. On Katella west of Magnolia but the parking lot was empty and there were no indication that they are open so I didn't stop in.Checked out. Parking lot completely empty. Door closed around 10 am. I doubt it's open yet despite the one review I see on yelp.

A1287
11-08-23, 18:58
Checked out. Parking lot completely empty. Door closed around 10 am. I doubt it's open yet despite the one review I see on yelp.Their insta says they open at 4.

FlipOnOver
11-09-23, 19:14
Has anyone here gotten a dance from Alani. I have wanted to try but she is either busy giving dances or isn't working when I'm there.Which one is that?

BruceLee007
11-09-23, 22:44
Which one is that?Alani is the very pretty girl with the nice natural jiggly C cup tits.

She has the 3rd best tits at 168.

Long brown hair and she's only been there about 5 months.

ShaolinShady
11-10-23, 18:04
Alani is the very pretty girl with the nice natural jiggly C cup tits.

She has the 3rd best tits at 168.

Long brown hair and she's only been there about 5 months.LOL who are the top 2? Do you have a Top 10 ranking?

IAmIronman
11-11-23, 01:11
LOL who are the top 2? Do you have a Top 10 ranking?Elena and Jordyn?

VetRacer
11-11-23, 13:07
Elena and Jordyn?Agree with Elena and Jordyn. I would also add Carla in that list.

AsianBoyLove
11-11-23, 15:13
Top 4 I would said.

Jordyn.

Alaini.

Elena.

Tee.

Ranking also consider accessibility as Elena only let big spender touch tits and Tee don't do show.

Qeast
11-11-23, 21:15
I'll probably get a lot of complaints that I am not sharing the name of the coffee shop or the name of the "waitress" -- but that's not the point of the story.

So, I'm at a Vietnamese coffee shop (that has been mentioned on this thread) for an after lunch coffee, plus eye candy. One of the waitresses asks if I want a private dance in the back room. I decline stating that I didn't bring enough cash. But I ask her what her price list is for topless and nude. (BTW: Based on her wish list, I'm better off going to an AMP.).

The point of the story is that she offered: If I didn't have enough cash on me, I could pay her via P2P (aka Venmo, Zelle).

I wonder how many of her regulars do that.