PDA

View Full Version : OC Vietnamese coffee shops

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Looseballs
06-01-22, 02:14
Seems like a few coffee shops offer lap dances now. My friend was asking if it's ok if he wears really thin pants for a nude lap dance. Would they give him a good grind in his thin pants? Also, he said he's quick on the trigger and might need to clean up in the restroom after a good grind. Would the ladies mind that?They may mind if they have to clean up their backside in the bathroom.

TommyGaines
06-01-22, 02:27
I don't think they care what you wear as long as you tip.LOL. I think most would mind if you spill on them.

WhoreMaster 91
06-01-22, 07:00
Does anyone know if there are any Vietnamese bikini coffee shops through the States, or is this a California only hobby?Only California and Vietnam.

ThrowAway1738
06-01-22, 16:26
Newport nuru just advertised "Abby" with a picture of Vannida from Cafe Lu. Has to be fake right? Right?

Dohma22
06-03-22, 20:22
It's one of my fave spots. But I sometimes like it grimey. Girls there are usually pretty messed up and down to drink smoke do yay. Some give quick lap dances for tips. They all rotate and don't stick to 1 customer for too long. Can def do some light petting when they're next to you and ways spit game for an after work meetup.

Anyone try out venuz cafe yet? Is worth the trip seen a few facebook pics they arent starz quality but are they worth visiting anyway?

CreamFire
06-04-22, 12:50
Does anyone know if there are any Vietnamese bikini coffee shops through the States, or is this a California only hobby?If you have instagram and put memorycafe, that is one of them.

There's a couple more there but why are you looking for it in a different state?.

BobJohnSmiff
06-04-22, 17:12
She just showed up on DDs Instagram few days ago.She have an insta account?

Seeking Sex
06-08-22, 00:45
I visited Venuz this morning around lunch time. There were two girls working. One white and the other Hispanic. There was one customer initially when I entered and then a few more showed up during their lunch hour. I got a lap dance from the white girl for $40. Not really anything special but just wanted to take one for the novelty.

ZzzBoy14
06-08-22, 00:53
Anyone know how much it will take to bang Japanese Jade from DD? Not sure how much the previous month's winner had to donate on OF. I would do it for 1 k lmao YOLO.

WhoreMaster 91
06-08-22, 06:26
I visited Venuz this morning around lunch time. There were two girls working. One white and the other Hispanic. There was one customer initially when I entered and then a few more showed up during their lunch hour. I got a lap dance from the white girl for $40. Not really anything special but just wanted to take one for the novelty.You can get sex for 40 $ in most other countries.

AnalogBoy555
06-08-22, 10:14
Anyone know how much it will take to bang Japanese Jade from DD? Not sure how much the previous month's winner had to donate on OF. I would do it for 1 k lmao YOLO.What's her OF link?

ZzzBoy14
06-08-22, 10:43
What's her OF link?Asianjapanese.

LAEngineer
06-12-22, 15:53
Newport nuru just advertised "Abby" with a picture of Vannida from Cafe Lu. Has to be fake right? Right?That's not the only fake pic they use.

CJamesTX85
06-13-22, 11:04
Any of you planning on the DD cafe luau party?

SCJohn
06-13-22, 11:15
Any of you planning on the DD cafe luau party?Anyone go to their previous parties? How was it?

ILoveMexicans
06-13-22, 14:30
Is cats back to being the same as before where a server comes every 2 minutes offering you to sell shots and other stuff? Or do they actually leave you alone to talk to the girls and stuff and chill with your friends.

I liked cats back when it was previous management then they screwed it up and changed owners or something right before they shut down.

Chhnk
06-20-22, 00:13
Anyone go to their previous parties? How was it?Also curious, I actually have that night free and was thinking about cruising in but if its just a bunch of people standing around it seems like it would just be a really busy night where you barely get any time with the girls.

JohnRizzo14
06-20-22, 07:39
Visited Cafe Dang (on Westminster blvd.) for the first time since the owners switch from Starz. When I got there the person I was there to see was in the back and they didn't know me so I got the old screening process (the heavy Starz screen). When you go in you are going to need some proof of where you work and an I'd until they get to know you. Business card or work email etc. It was fun being "new" again since I am a regular at another shop. Inside it is the nicest shop decore wise. Everything matching, nice tables, big tv's and there is a back patio area which was nice but it is in the parking lot and seemed open so I'm not sure if there are shows out there (The girls do go out to pour but I was inside so I didn't see if they show outside or not). Inside there were shows and no lap dances like some of the other shops which made it seem like less of a strip club vibe and more old school coffee shop. When I left the mama thanked me for coming to support my friend which I thought was a nice touch and gave me a good feeling of how the workers and customers are treated here. The girls here were very pretty and veteran coffee girls. I don't think this is your spot if you are looking for strip club type action (who knows if you throw enough money anything could be possible but that's not me so hopefully someone can figure this out). But this spot is the nicest shop, with really pretty veteran coffee girls and a management team that seems to value their people.

Flyer47
06-29-22, 12:03
Which coffee shops have an outdoor area or patio area that customers can use?

SCJohn
06-29-22, 15:00
Also curious, I actually have that night free and was thinking about cruising in but if its just a bunch of people standing around it seems like it would just be a really busy night where you barely get any time with the girls.Did anyone go to the Luau? Reports?

Seeking Sex
06-30-22, 00:27
Which coffee shops have an outdoor area or patio area that customers can use?Venuz cafe has an outdoor area in the back that has some tables and chairs.

Eddy68
06-30-22, 12:57
Also curious, I actually have that night free and was thinking about cruising in but if its just a bunch of people standing around it seems like it would just be a really busy night where you barely get any time with the girls.Drive to tj. These girls are decent. Nothing special you want to chat your about your life go to tj.

And they will shake there head then suck your dick.

Loki609
07-03-22, 01:51
I have been near Garden Grove a lot through my job so I decided to check these coffee shops out. I have been to Cafe Lu, Cafe 168, and DD Cafe. If you are not looking for FS and just some eye candy while you work on your laptop or catch up on emails these are the places to go. They mostly just serve coffee, smoothies, and soft drinks. About $7 and up. Cafe Lu does serve some overpriced finger foods. Cold tea is free but if you just order cold tea, they will charge you a sitting fee of $7 (approximately).

My favorite from the 3 is DD Cafe. The place is more upbeat and has a stripper pole and the ladies would occasionally dance on it. There is no set time but they just do when they feel like it. Every 15-30 min, a waitress would walk around nude or at least topless to refill your cold tea. It is customary to tip them a few bucks. Some waitresses do lapdances and I was quoted for $40 which I think is kind of high compared to strip clubs. Girls are mostly spinners. Mix of asian, whites, and a few latinas.

My second recommendation is 168. This place has a similar scheme as DD except no pole for dancing. The waitresses would come nude / topless to your table and some even do a little show for each table. Shake their tits and ass. I didn't time it but I feel like they refill your drinks less. Lapdances could be had at this place as well. Girls are mixed of spinners and thick. Mix of mostly asians and latinas. Comparing this place to DD, it seems like DD is a place to go with friends and chat with some of the waitresses and be louder. 168 there are more older Vietnamese guys that go to talk to the girls. So depending what your vibe is, DD is more party vibe and 168 is more chill vibe to go alone. But of course you can still bring friends to 168 or enjoy your coffee quietly in the corner at DD.

Cafe Lu is my least favorite. I don't know if I went at a bad time but I did not experience any of the ladies refilling your drinks topless and the quality of girls seems to be less on par with DD and 168. They are thicker and mostly asians with a few latinas.

MikeNc1
07-09-22, 09:20
At DD cafe, are the dances nude or with bikinis on? I notice some girls wearing nipple pasties. Is that considered nude?

Or do they just prance around unlike real strip club?

I have been near Garden Grove a lot through my job so I decided to check these coffee shops out. I have been to Cafe Lu, Cafe 168, and DD Cafe. If you are not looking for FS and just some eye candy while you work on your laptop or catch up on emails these are the places to go. They mostly just serve coffee, smoothies, and soft drinks. About $7 and up. Cafe Lu does serve some overpriced finger foods. Cold tea is free but if you just order cold tea, they will charge you a sitting fee of $7 (approximately).

My favorite from the 3 is DD Cafe. The place is more upbeat and has a stripper pole and the ladies would occasionally dance on it. There is no set time but they just do when they feel like it. Every 15-30 min, a waitress would walk around nude or at least topless to refill your cold tea. It is customary to tip them a few bucks. Some waitresses do lapdances and I was quoted for $40 which I think is kind of high compared to strip clubs. Girls are mostly spinners. Mix of asian, whites, and a few latinas.

My second recommendation is 168. This place has a similar scheme as DD except no pole for dancing. The waitresses would come nude / topless to your table and some even do a little show for each table. Shake their tits and ass. I didn't time it but I feel like they refill your drinks less. Lapdances could be had at this place as well. Girls are mixed of spinners and thick. Mix of mostly asians and latinas. Comparing this place to DD, it seems like DD is a place to go with friends and chat with some of the waitresses and be louder. 168 there are more older Vietnamese guys that go to talk to the girls. So depending what your vibe is, DD is more party vibe and 168 is more chill vibe to go alone. But of course you can still bring friends to 168 or enjoy your coffee quietly in the corner at DD..

Loki609
07-09-22, 16:15
At DD cafe, are the dances nude or with bikinis on? I notice some girls wearing nipple pasties. Is that considered nude?

Or do they just prance around unlike real strip club?I am not sure because I did not get a lapdance.

They do walk around nude when refilling drinks so I would suspect nude or at least topless.

SCJohn
07-09-22, 22:16

Or do they just prance around unlike real strip club?Every time I've been there the lap dances are in what ever outfit they are wearing around the shop. Normally a GString and skimpy bikini. Depending on the girl, you might be able to feel her up. Of course she is gyrating on your crotch. I've hear of some guys getting their rocks off on that.

They do take turns walking around and refilling your glass of tea. Normally they are buck naked and just wearing a loose robe.

ChosenBrah
07-11-22, 19:33
Every time I've been there the lap dances are in what ever outfit they are wearing around the shop. Normally a GString and skimpy bikini. Depending on the girl, you might be able to feel her up. Of course she is gyrating on your crotch. I've hear of some guys getting their rocks off on that.

They do take turns walking around and refilling your glass of tea. Normally they are buck naked and just wearing a loose robe.Best chicks there?

FlipOnOver
07-18-22, 01:58
Some good action at 168 today.

A tall, dark Viet chick was bending as she poured tea, showing off that backdoor kitty. It's hilarious to see half of the packed room stare as she bends!

There was a really skinny Asian in a wig that sat on a chair and let an older guy finger her for a good five minutes. I've never seen her before or anything like that outside of crazy Angel and her 'Pussy Shows'.

A smokin' Persian girl was giving topless lap dances.

There is also the one very sweet viet girl who finally started doing shows. For a long time she didn't but now she goes full nude. A perfect female specimen.

No names to give, just curves!

IrvineResident
07-19-22, 09:28
Some good action at 168 today.

A tall, dark Viet chick was bending as she poured tea, showing off that backdoor kitty. It's hilarious to see half of the packed room stare as she bends!

There was a really skinny Asian in a wig that sat on a chair and let an older guy finger her for a good five minutes. I've never seen her before or anything like that outside of crazy Angel and her 'Pussy Shows'.

A smokin' Persian girl was giving topless lap dances.

There is also the one very sweet viet girl who finally started doing shows. For a long time she didn't but now she goes full nude. A perfect female specimen.

No names to give, just curves!Skinny Asian in a wig. She is new. She said she a stripper from Midwest. Or at least that's the story she told me. She's not my cup of tea.

MicroPianist
07-19-22, 12:42
I've been hitting up the coffee shops for a while, is there anything else outside of the agency and AMP scene in the OC? Hostess karaoke? Idk man, I'm losing the thrill LOL.

AsianOnly
07-19-22, 15:06
Skinny Asian in a wig. She is new. She said she a stripper from Midwest. Or at least that's the story she told me. She's not my cup of tea.She was let go.

FlipOnOver
07-20-22, 15:40
She was let go.Not mine either. Too skinny and boney. Give me some curves!

I wonder if she was let go because of the "digital stimulation".

OCRanger
07-20-22, 20:10
Is it true that there is backroom at cafe lu. And $400 for FS?

HapaBoy86
07-20-22, 21:50
Is it true that there is backroom at cafe lu. And $400 for FS?That is 100% No!

IrvineResident
07-22-22, 02:15
She was let go.Oh. I go every week usually but haven't been back for a week due to family vacation.

JohnRizzo14
07-22-22, 07:29
Girls from some of the shops have been switching it up, Here are my recent observations. Hopefully this helps if you have been missing a favorite.

Jordyn (cute smaller does lapdances) now at starz.

Sandie (curvy sexy great personality) also at starz.

Sky (bbl nice fake rack) now at Dang and starz.

Anna (Japanese cutie) heard she left haven't confirmed a landing spot.

Starz.

KK (younger with tattoos) now at Lu.

Amy and Tiffany (hot little viet sisters) now at DD, also seen at Lu and 269 but DD is their main.

Joyce (back dragon tattoo half way finished, bubbly and nice) Dang and DD.

Jazmine (white / Latina, great ass twerks) Dang.

VisitUSA
07-22-22, 14:52
Those Garden Grove & Westminster places seem to open at 7 am, but when is it the best time to visit (largest number of girls / action) ?

IrvineResident
07-24-22, 02:14
Those Garden Grove & Westminster places seem to open at 7 am, but when is it the best time to visit (largest number of girls / action) ?Between 12-3.

SkankHunt 42
07-24-22, 10:57
That is 100% No!What is the point of these coffee shops? Just coffee and eye candy?

RobertNC
07-24-22, 16:17
Is it weird to stop by alone to one of these establishments or is this.

Completely normal?

Thanks guys.

MacNCheese
07-24-22, 23:59
Is it weird to stop by alone to one of these establishments or is this.

Completely normal?

Thanks guys.Very normal, don't sweat it.

HapaBoy86
07-25-22, 00:17
What is the point of these coffee shops? Just coffee and eye candy?You answered it in the 2nd part of your question.

TommyGaines
07-25-22, 22:04
Those Garden Grove & Westminster places seem to open at 7 am, but when is it the best time to visit (largest number of girls / action) ?Best time is the shift switch around 3-4. Friday and Saturday afternoons have the most action.

WhoreMaster 91
07-26-22, 06:41
Is it true that there is backroom at cafe lu. And $400 for FS?Interesting rumor Wonder how it came to be?

WhoWouldKnow
07-26-22, 09:57
Has anyone spotted Jenny at Cafe Dang? How's her vibe in the shop?

https://www.instagram.com/jennysakuraa/

PayPalMakesMon
07-26-22, 12:31
Is it true that there is backroom at cafe lu. And $400 for FS?There isn't one. There's a supply room and 2 bathrooms + fish game.

OcHobby949
07-26-22, 12:48
There isn't one. There's a supply room and 2 bathrooms + fish game.But is there a room behind that? Hmmmm 🤔.

HapaBoy86
07-26-22, 21:56
But is there a room behind that? Hmmmm 🤔.Hell NO, Viet coffee shops have hundreds of guys walk through daily and not just your avg joe. UC le does walk through as well in GG and Westminster and Santa Ana looking for violations and then the next day or few days later they show up in force. To issue citations to girls who we're fully nude and to the owner for different violations.

Plus, le reads these forums and you have people writing about back rooms that allow illegal actions. 100% the owner will be arrested and business shut down plus losing her business license.

It's the same thing as if when one monger finds a specific hx girl is allowing BBFS. She normally has 3-4 hx messages a day and now she has 2-3 dozen messages a day with guys wanting to make appts to see her.

JohnRizzo14
07-27-22, 00:23
Has anyone spotted Jenny at Cafe Dang? How's her vibe in the shop?

https://www.instagram.com/jennysakuraa/Seen her there a few times, she seems pretty nice, likes to hang out and talk, pretty positive and a good vibe. She isn't doing shows just pouring and being pretty awesome. This shop is good very coffee oriented, I am newer to Dang but I am liking it. Sounds like you know her or have seen her before, is there information we should know about her?

Alxm1
07-27-22, 01:11
What is the point of these coffee shops? Just coffee and eye candy?Yep! Just think of it as a Starbucks kinda with that cute barista you want to see in a bikini, sexy lingerie or maybe nude. Ain't nothing wrong with it. Just chill, enjoy your drink and the view even more. The girls serve you, sit with you, chit chat. Some hot Asian honeys. I need to go down again been a minute before covid. I'm in North LA.

WhoWouldKnow
07-27-22, 04:05
Seen her there a few times, she seems pretty nice, likes to hang out and talk, pretty positive and a good vibe. She isn't doing shows just pouring and being pretty awesome. This shop is good very coffee oriented, I am newer to Dang but I am liking it. Sounds like you know her or have seen her before, is there information we should know about her?I follow her on IG and some buddies know of her. She seems pretty awesome.

IrvineResident
07-27-22, 19:10
She was let go.She is now at 269.

Chhnk
08-11-22, 20:57
She is now at 269.She goes by Stella at DDs now. One of the other girls said she gets super freaky with lap dances but I find it hard to top Jade when she's drunk LOL.

ThrowAway1738
08-11-22, 23:17
Dropped at around 2:30 at 168 today and it was pretty lively. One girl in particular caught my attention and I'm sure everyone else's because she was hot as hell and was table dancing was a legit stripper with some loud clacking of her heels. I'd say she's top 2 or 3 of the hottest girls I've seen across all coffee shops. Asian, blonde, stacked, and a very pretty face. You'd think that'd be tough to narrow down, but few of the girls are very pretty. Mostly just busy or curvy, but this one was the whole package. Anyone got a name?

Unfortunately, the party died with the shift change about 30 minutes after I arrived. Way less girls and much more low-key at that point. If anyone could help out with the girl in question's name and schedule I'll be popping in more often for sure.

MikeNc1
08-11-22, 23:55
Yep! Just think of it as a Starbucks kinda with that cute barista you want to see in a bikini, sexy lingerie or maybe nude. Ain't nothing wrong with it. Just chill, enjoy your drink and the view even more. The girls serve you, sit with you, chit chat. Some hot Asian honeys. I need to go down again been a minute before covid. I'm in North LA.Has anyone been able to hook up outside the cafe?

Do these girls give out numbers?

They are all on ig but wonder if more is available or YMMV?

ThrowAway1738
08-12-22, 03:13
So I popped in to Cafe 168 today around 2:30 and it was pretty lit. Probably about 6 girls working, all very friendly and showing. There was this one girl that was stealing the show though. Didn't catch her name, but she's blonde, Asian, taller and on the more fit side. Super pretty face, and most notably she was going full stripper mode. She was dancing on tables, lying on her back full spread and definitely caught everyone's attention. She'd do this thing where she'd hit her heels together or on the floor and make a super loud clack that definitely turned heads. If anyone has her name / schedule at 168 or other cafes, it'd be much appreciated. I know my description doesn't seem to be the best, but honestly not many of the 168 girls are blonde, Asian, and have a very pretty face. Plus her routine made her standout.

Anyways, unfortunately, the fun didn't last as the shift change rolled around. A bunch of the more fun girls left and some other ones came in, but it was down to 3 or 4 by 3:15. Plenty of shows, but none as attractive as the ones earlier.

If anyone has a name or anything leave a comment! I'm definitely looking to see more of the blonde.

Dohma22
08-13-22, 15:14
Some do just have to know how to spit game and compliment their body and ask if they want to hang out outside the shop and if they give their # most likely it's pay to play but I don't fuck with some of these girls cause those are the types that get all crazy on you asking $$$ upfront before meetup or talking some shit about their car impounded. Never fails.

Has anyone been able to hook up outside the cafe?

Do these girls give out numbers?

They are all on ig but wonder if more is available or YMMV?

Huch66
08-13-22, 21:47
Had some time to kill so stopped by Venuz Cafe earlier this week. It is smaller than the other coffee shops. Not busy at all. 3 to 5 other guys while I was there so the two girls working before the shift change had a chance to sit down with each of us. Michelle (bigger Asian) and Moxxi (skinny Caucasian?) were working before the shift change that happened around 3:00. Two Hispanic girls and a Caucasian were on that shift. Didn't have a chance to speak with them, but Michelle and Moxxi were friendly and attentive. They were all wearing loose clothing exposing their tits. I didn't see any shows. If you want to grab a $7 smoothie in a smaller cafe and just want to relax, then this is the place for you. Maybe not the most attractive and didn't see shows, but the girls were nice.

Tommy310
08-15-22, 00:34
Started the day at Cafe 168, it's a cool spot but more for regulars. The girls are pretty shy with non regulars. You might get a lttile bored. Had a coffee which had me wired in seconds. Left because I got a little bored. Moved over to DD Cafe which is just a strip bar. The girls are pretty friendly, and will let you touch if your nice and not an a hole. Came in chilled and vaped a couple of hours. Can confirm they do lap dances naked for 60. Clothed is 40. She will pull down her tip anyway and let you feel them. Songs are real songs not shortened down version. Finished it off at fish and chips with a HJ from gilf with dd bolt ons super soft. 30 min for 40 then flipped. I thought no happy ending and I dint care cause she was old. She asked if I wanted a foot massage or something else. Her English was limited so I did the waking motion. She wanted 60 I said 40 she said 60 again I said 40. Then I said no thank you. She started waking I started playing peekaboo with the doctors work. 8 o for th HJ, she said she wanted to FS next time. Pass, light massage.

MikeNc1
08-15-22, 10:38
Started the day at Cafe 168, it's a cool spot but more for regulars. The girls are pretty shy with non regulars. You might get a lttile bored. Had a coffee which had me wired in seconds. Left because I got a little bored. Moved over to DD Cafe which is just a strip bar. The girls are pretty friendly, and will let you touch if your nice and not an a hole. Came in chilled and vaped a couple of hours. Can confirm they do lap dances naked for 60. Clothed is 40. She will pull down her tip anyway and let you feel them. Songs are real songs not shortened down version. Finished it off at fish and chips with a HJ from gilf with dd bolt ons super soft. 30 min for 40 then flipped. I thought no happy ending and I dint care cause she was old. She asked if I wanted a foot massage or something else. Her English was limited so I did the waking motion. She wanted 60 I said 40 she said 60 again I said 40. Then I said no thank you. She started waking I started playing peekaboo with the doctors work. 8 o for th HJ, she said she wanted to FS next time. Pass, light massage.Is there a private room or booth like strip clubs?

Tommy310
08-15-22, 14:19
Is there a private room or booth like strip clubs?No booth YMMV depending on where your siting. Best place in in the booths way back in the corner.

TommyGaines
08-15-22, 14:50
Is there a private room or booth like strip clubs?DD cafe is a coffee shop with booths and tables close together. There are no private rooms. The place is bright so not very intimate. Girls come around pouring your tea or water nude, topless or bikini and you need to tip them.

TommyGaines
08-15-22, 14:58
Had some time to kill so stopped by Venuz Cafe earlier this week. It is smaller than the other coffee shops. Not busy at all. 3 to 5 other guys while I was there so the two girls working before the shift change had a chance to sit down with each of us. Michelle (bigger Asian) and Moxxi (skinny Caucasian?) were working before the shift change that happened around 3:00. Two Hispanic girls and a Caucasian were on that shift. Didn't have a chance to speak with them, but Michelle and Moxxi were friendly and attentive. They were all wearing loose clothing exposing their tits. I didn't see any shows. If you want to grab a $7 smoothie in a smaller cafe and just want to relax, then this is the place for you. Maybe not the most attractive and didn't see shows, but the girls were nice.The girls at Venuz are the nicest around. If you like them large and thick, this is the place for you. Many of them walk around, and will come sit next to you, with their tits out the entire time.

NewFromCypress
08-18-22, 01:56
The girls at Venuz are the nicest around. If you like them large and thick, this is the place for you. Many of them walk around, and will come sit next to you, with their tits out the entire time.A lot of the comments say the customers are mostly older Asian guys at these places. Would it be out of place if I, a white dude in his 20's, went to Venuz on my lunch break?

BigM1
08-18-22, 12:31
Not at all.

During the evening, there are all types of ethnicities and I've never seen any "grandpa" types (unlike 168 and 269).

So lunchtime coffee-time would probably give you more "sit down" time with the ladies.

A lot of the comments say the customers are mostly older Asian guys at these places. Would it be out of place if I, a white dude in his 20's, went to Venuz on my lunch break?

TommyGaines
08-18-22, 15:08
A lot of the comments say the customers are mostly older Asian guys at these places. Would it be out of place if I, a white dude in his 20's, went to Venuz on my lunch break?You'll be fine at Venuz, or DD's. DD favors regulars and 2+ parties.

TrustProcess
08-18-22, 21:59
No one cares. Just bring a lot of singles, tip, and be respectful. Don't stare down anyone or cause a scene.

Maybe 3-4 years ago, some of the girls at Starz used to check my business card or my LinkedIn to prove I wasn't a cop. But they don't do that anymore.

A lot of the comments say the customers are mostly older Asian guys at these places. Would it be out of place if I, a white dude in his 20's, went to Venuz on my lunch break?

Jcv123
08-28-22, 23:56
First of all first review so sorry in advance if it's not the best. I went today to DD cafe at around 3 pm looking to get a lap dance and some eye candy. There was this new girl working there, it is her first day and she seemed a little nervous. It was pretty busy so I didn't get the chance to really talk to her but she is for sure a looker. I stayed for about 2 hours but I didn't see any girls doing lap dances so I left but I will be back for sure had a good time despite not getting a lap dance. Can someone please tell me at what time do lap dances happen.

ILikeCoffeeGs
08-29-22, 17:48
So I popped in to Cafe 168 today around 2:30 and it was pretty lit. Probably about 6 girls working, all very friendly and showing. There was this one girl that was stealing the show though. Didn't catch her name, but she's blonde, Asian, taller and on the more fit side. Super pretty face, and most notably she was going full stripper mode. She was dancing on tables, lying on her back full spread and definitely caught everyone's attention. She'd do this thing where she'd hit her heels together or on the floor and make a super loud clack that definitely turned heads. If anyone has her name / schedule at 168 or other cafes, it'd be much appreciated. I know my description doesn't seem to be the best, but honestly not many of the 168 girls are blonde, Asian, and have a very pretty face. Plus her routine made her standout.

Anyways, unfortunately, the fun didn't last as the shift change rolled around. A bunch of the more fun girls left and some other ones came in, but it was down to 3 or 4 by 3:15. Plenty of shows, but none as attractive as the ones earlier.

If anyone has a name or anything leave a comment! I'm definitely looking to see more of the blonde.You're probably talking about Ella. I don't think any of the girls have a regular schedule but you might be able to call and find out. There's also a video of her topless serving tea topless.

Seeking Sex
08-29-22, 23:44
First of all first review so sorry in advance if it's not the best. I went today to DD cafe at around 3 pm looking to get a lap dance and some eye candy. There was this new girl working there, it is her first day and she seemed a little nervous. It was pretty busy so I didn't get the chance to really talk to her but she is for sure a looker. I stayed for about 2 hours but I didn't see any girls doing lap dances so I left but I will be back for sure had a good time despite not getting a lap dance. Can someone please tell me at what time do lap dances happen.I think for lap dances you need to go during less busier times. Just guessing though. I have been there around 10-11 am and have seen them giving lap dances then.

Mhsm2014
08-30-22, 01:07
You're probably talking about Ella. I don't think any of the girls have a regular schedule but you might be able to call and find out. There's also a video of her topless serving tea topless.Where's the video?

KalvinHobbs
08-30-22, 11:08
Where's the video?Oh yes pm me video too please if you not going to post.

TommyGaines
08-30-22, 14:51
First of all first review so sorry in advance if it's not the best. I went today to DD cafe at around 3 pm looking to get a lap dance and some eye candy. There was this new girl working there, it is her first day and she seemed a little nervous. It was pretty busy so I didn't get the chance to really talk to her but she is for sure a looker. I stayed for about 2 hours but I didn't see any girls doing lap dances so I left but I will be back for sure had a good time despite not getting a lap dance. Can someone please tell me at what time do lap dances happen.That depends on the girl and it can happen anytime. Just ask the girl because not all of them dance. There is a pretty blonde, Kendel I think, that dances.

Chhnk
08-31-22, 18:05
Anyone know where Stella (skinny asian with bolt ons in a white wig) went? Didn't get a chance to lap with her but saw her give one and she gives Jade a run for her money on naughtiness.

LC310
08-31-22, 18:29
Anyone know where Stella (skinny asian with bolt ons in a white wig) went? Didn't get a chance to lap with her but saw her give one and she gives Jade a run for her money on naughtiness.Her Insta keeps getting shut down, but new ones keep coming.

Current IG: stellajang1994
Her OF: st_ella_94

DD Cafe (dd_cafe_2020) posted her pic when she was there few weeks ago - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg5vYe1Li5f/

How are her dances?

ThrowAway1738
08-31-22, 20:22
You're probably talking about Ella. I don't think any of the girls have a regular schedule but you might be able to call and find out. There's also a video of her topless serving tea topless.Post or dm the video please! TIA.

Chhnk
09-01-22, 01:58
Her Insta keeps getting shut down, but new ones keep coming.

Current IG: stellajang1994
Her OF: st_ella_94

DD Cafe (dd_cafe_2020) posted her pic when she was there few weeks ago - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg5vYe1Li5f/

How are her dances?They're the type of dances that got her fired from DD's and Cafe 269 lmao.

LC310
09-01-22, 16:31
They're the type of dances that got her fired from DD's and Cafe 269 lmao.I assume she was taking her kitty out to play again.

ThatGuy2289
09-02-22, 18:35
An old friend of mine started working at cafe 269. She goes by Mila. Anyone met her yet? Trying to see if it's worth the drive?

McNutties
09-02-22, 20:20
I assume she was taking her kitty out to play again.Hilarious that this kind of behavior "crosses the line"' at these coffeeshops. "We have standards here girl. You can only tease and show your kitty but you cannot ever have too much fun with it!

JustinKfosho
09-04-22, 23:49
First time trying out any of these Vietnamese cafes. Was interesting. It's like a hooters / stripclub / coffee shop.

As one of the comments in the forum, it did seem like a regulars-priority place. Only made a small talk with two ladies. Around every 5-10 minutes a girl would come give refills of water totally naked. Was nice to see such a scene. One of the girls told me that they do lap-dances and prices vary depending on the girl. Her price was 40/ fully clothed, 50/ naked. She was really cute, but wasn't so comfortable getting a lap dance in front of everybody with full-lighting.

Overall experience, was treated a bit awkward. But it seemed like a few visits would take care of it. Nice chilling place where girls are half-naked and sometimes fully naked with no pushy attitude to get a lap-dance or extra.

KalvinHobbs
09-06-22, 12:11
So I went to I think cafe 168 or some 3 digit number and saw like all Hispanic workers. They're generally bigger too which is not to my liking, had one nice looking worker. When did this start and is it like this at other cafe too now? It's been a while since I've been to a coffee shop but I prefer to see Asian workers still.

IrvineResident
09-08-22, 09:03
An old friend of mine started working at cafe 269. She goes by Mila. Anyone met her yet? Trying to see if it's worth the drive?Describe her c abuse she may go by a different name.

Chhnk
09-08-22, 11:32
So I went to I think cafe 168 or some 3 digit number and saw like all Hispanic workers. They're generally bigger too which is not to my liking, had one nice looking worker. When did this start and is it like this at other cafe too now? It's been a while since I've been to a coffee shop but I prefer to see Asian workers still.Venuz is basically majority of thicker non Asian girls with a couple exceptions. Only one that's a knockout there imo is Sophia.

LoveViets
09-08-22, 17:21
Describe her c abuse she may go by a different name.Have not met her but I can say that this place was blowing up today. Tits and ass two and three at a time. Way better girls than 168 and mama is what every horny cock wants. One of those that is the exact definition of MILF. All that young pussy parading around and it seems that this is the place on the east side. Dang the new Starz is the best on the west side. Competition is high. Girls are ripe. Time is perfect to make all you non believers. Believers and take one of those sweet little coffee shop girls for a ride and tickle her inner thigh for a nice round O. Again. Some of the best Vietnamese pussy I've had over the years.

Chhnk
09-08-22, 18:30
Anyone been to Cafe Lua in stanton? Just popped up on my insta feed and curious if its worth the trek.

instagram.com/ cafelua2022.

Chhnk
09-09-22, 01:30
Was messaging Rosey on insta and she says they have a VIP room for a 10 $ up charge at cats. Can anyone confirm this? Also this woman is delusional with her lap dance prices. 100 $ for one nude and goes up to 600 $ for 30 minutes.

WhoreMaster 91
09-10-22, 08:20
Anyone been to Cafe Lua in stanton? Just popped up on my insta feed and curious if its worth the trek.

instagram.com/ cafelua2022.I Hope more touching and Rubbing allowed?

Chhnk
09-11-22, 20:24
Heads up lads. I stopped by Venuz today and apparently they got raided a week or so ago. So they're not in lingerie till they figure that out. Only skimpy shorts and tops.

MicroPianist
09-13-22, 19:47
I've been told by a bunch of the shop girls that this QTK is quite the spot, but when I went by it looked like a pretty normal restaurant, albeit pretty damn empty.

Omfgitzjin
09-13-22, 20:23
I've been told by a bunch of the shop girls that this QTK is quite the spot, but when I went by it looked like a pretty normal restaurant, albeit pretty damn empty.Its a bar / restaurant at night with good food and loud music. Hot girls working there that will sit and drink with you for tips. I haven't been in years but this was definitely a good spot to flirt. Nothing much really came out of it unless you ballin.

MicroPianist
09-13-22, 20:36
Its a bar / restaurant at night with good food and loud music. Hot girls working there that will sit and drink with you for tips. I haven't been in years but this was definitely a good spot to flirt. Nothing much really came out of it unless you ballin.Gotcha,

I was little confused because when I talked to one of the girls they were like, yeah you tip us. 20 and we will sit and talk with you.

The cafes have way younger girls and is way less expensive than a dub.

LoveViets
09-13-22, 20:42
Its a bar / restaurant at night with good food and loud music. Hot girls working there that will sit and drink with you for tips. I haven't been in years but this was definitely a good spot to flirt. Nothing much really came out of it unless you ballin.A few years back one of the girls that worked coffee opened this place up and hired her coffee shop girls to serve. You didn't want to miss that back in the day. Often wondered if it changed hands since then. PM if you know anything. If it's being talked about here it is worth a Friday night visit.

SCJohn
09-14-22, 12:24
A few years back one of the girls that worked coffee opened this place up and hired her coffee shop girls to serve. You didn't want to miss that back in the day. Often wondered if it changed hands since then. PM if you know anything. If it's being talked about here it is worth a Friday night visit.I use to frequent QTK a number of years ago. Cute girls with beer and food available. But it was sold and they became just a bar w / beer and food. Girls were not nearly as cute. If things have changed, it'll be worth stopping by to check it out.

CumDripp
09-15-22, 00:39
Do the girls at Cafe Lu really not give shows / go topless. Personally the girls on their ig don't look too bad.

Cafe 168 however has been my go to.

IrvineResident
09-15-22, 16:58
I been to most if not all the good ones but don't know what QTK is. Maybe QK on Beach and GG but they don't serve food.

Alex121
09-16-22, 01:52
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Seeking Sex
09-17-22, 00:52
I been to most if not all the good ones but don't know what QTK is. Maybe QK on Beach and GG but they don't serve food.Quáand Tri Kỷ.

10592 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843.

WhoreMaster 91
09-17-22, 08:19
400 for 15 minutes is for FS?

JustinKfosho
09-17-22, 15:02
400 for 15 minutes is for FS?Nope. Just lap dances.

SCJohn
09-17-22, 15:22
Nope. Just lap dances.Was at DDs and heard prices were $45-$100. The higher price got her completely naked and a more sensual session.

Chhnk
09-17-22, 15:52
Yeah I'd wait till Rosey dances at TJs or another strip club. She's hot with an amazing ass but thinks she's worth more than she is.

JustinKfosho
09-17-22, 20:04
Was at DDs and heard prices were $45-$100. The higher price got her completely naked and a more sensual session.Was at DDs like 2 weeks ago on an afternoon around 4 ish, and me and this one girl (forgot her name) had a quiet bit of a conversation. I was actually surprised she stayed with me for that long. So I opted in for a dance, which she told me she usually charges. 6 for naked but she did it for. 5!! Was a pretty satisfying session despite the fact it was in an open space (I'm more used to stripclubs). After one dance, I asked for one more and she started to giggle. She hopped back on face towards me and started to rub junior while she sticked her tongue in my mouth. I'm not sure if it's usually allowed, but we were at the corner booth where it was rather discrete. So idk.

For sure I'm making another visit soon.

WhoreMaster 91
09-18-22, 08:18
Nope. Just lap dances.Nope that's why she said 100 $ for 1 dance 3 for 200.

ChosenBrah
09-18-22, 12:05
Was at DDs like 2 weeks ago on an afternoon around 4 ish, and me and this one girl (forgot her name) had a quiet bit of a conversation. I was actually surprised she stayed with me for that long. So I opted in for a dance, which she told me she usually charges. 6 for naked but she did it for. 5!! Was a pretty satisfying session despite the fact it was in an open space (I'm more used to stripclubs). After one dance, I asked for one more and she started to giggle. She hopped back on face towards me and started to rub junior while she sticked her tongue in my mouth. I'm not sure if it's usually allowed, but we were at the corner booth where it was rather discrete. So idk..What she look like?

JustinKfosho
09-18-22, 17:48
What she look like?She looked a bit Asian from distance, but she was Hispanic. I could be wrong. On the shorter side with medium length hair.

CJamesTX85
09-18-22, 20:32
Spent the morning at starzz first half of morning games and dang for the second half. Was planning on dang as starzz has been disappoint ling last couple times but saw Helen was working and hadn't seen her since pre pandemic.

Starzz: The restroom is still just fucking stupid. I get most don't care but it's like who still has to put ice in the urinals. The older manager was giving peek shows on the bottom. Was actually surprised she was going around. Wasn't my cup of tea but good for her. Helen looked hot af and was looking forward to her turn. Was taken aback by the nipple placement as wow the left and right are so far off it is distracting. Don't get me wrong I think she is still hot but first time I saw her in over two years and whoever messed with the twins really messed up. Don't think I will go back as my next stop was off the charts again.

I have been only three times over the last few months but each time it has been amazing. It's closer to my house, cleaner and the girls are friendlier. Now comes the issue I had today. WTF is wrong with people. During one of the shows the girl called out this dude who was probably early 50's and asked to see his picture album. And he started packing up to leave and said he wasn't taking pics and was just face timing and wouldn't show the album. Girl was yelling at him and calling for the manager to come over. Come on guys. You can get free porn all you want on your phone don't take pics of these girls When they have clear guidelines they don't want that. She was telling me how they did that a lot at starzz which is why she left. Enjoy the coffee. Enjoy the games on tv. Enjoy the view. Don't be a dick and try and sneak pics.

Dman4
09-19-22, 11:34
She looked a bit Asian from distance, but she was Hispanic. I could be wrong. On the shorter side with medium length hair.Did she have any tattoos?

JustinKfosho
09-20-22, 02:17
Did she have any tattoos?I believe she did, but can't recall what she had.

IrvineResident
09-20-22, 03:59
Quand Tri Kỷ.

10592 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92843.OK. QTK is technically not a coffee shop but a Quan Nhau which is an overpriced food establishment with beer and pretty servers.

MicroPianist
09-20-22, 16:46
Anyone know where where she ended up?

Chhnk
09-21-22, 13:30
Apparently Jade left DDs (or was fired LOL she was frequently getting in trouble for drinking too much and she'd get really naughty when she was drunk!) and now works at 269.

ChosenBrah
09-21-22, 19:39
Apparently Jade left DDs (or was fired LOL she was frequently getting in trouble for drinking too much and she'd get really naughty when she was drunk!) and now works at 269.Really naughty meaning? Apparently she fucks the top tipper on her OF.

Jap Boy
09-21-22, 23:56
Visiting next week for a conference. Read the forum and checked out IG and such. Saw a girl on DD IG from a few months ago, Jossah. Doesn't seem like she works there anymore. Anyone know where she works or where she went?

Eddy68
09-25-22, 10:37
Spent the morning at starzz first half of morning games and dang for the second half. Was planning on dang as starzz has been disappoint ling last couple times but saw Helen was working and hadn't seen her since pre pandemic.

Starzz: The restroom is still just fucking stupid. I get most don't care but it's like who still has to put ice in the urinals. The older manager was giving peek shows on the bottom. Was actually surprised she was going around. Wasn't my cup of tea but good for her. Helen looked hot af and was looking forward to her turn. Was taken aback by the nipple placement as wow the left and right are so far off it is distracting. Don't get me wrong I think she is still hot but first time I saw her in over two years and whoever messed with the twins really messed up. Don't think I will go back as my next stop was off the charts again.

I have been only three times over the last few months but each time it has been amazing. It's closer to my house, cleaner and the girls are friendlier. Now comes the issue I had today. WTF is wrong with people. During one of the shows the girl called out this dude who was probably early 50's and asked to see his picture album. And he started packing up to leave and said he wasn't taking pics and was just face timing and wouldn't show the album. Girl was yelling at him and calling for the manager to come over. Come on guys. You can get free porn all you want on your phone don't take pics of these girls When they have clear guidelines they don't want that. She was telling me how they did that a lot at starzz which is why she left. Enjoy the coffee. Enjoy the games on tv. Enjoy the view. Don't be a dick and try and sneak pics.Guys come in horny and can't even respect them. My friend took his cell out to see a text I told him lay your phone on table down.

And reply back like that you don't want these chicks saying you taking pics of them.

DreamFreez
09-25-22, 20:22
Was at DD's, lot of attractive girls, they do full nude tea refills.

One girl was giving a lap dance, everyone can see the lap dance, not sure what the quotes are.

They don't have extra VIP section, however there is a stripper pole, I never saw anyone dance on it though, maybe because it was day time. But some of the girls look better than the ones at strip clubs.

They have an Instagram and all of the girls working, the girls also have a workplace Instagram which they give out to mongers.

Has anyone gotten any luck with extras after work? I m sure it's pretty expensive, seems like they might be looking for sugar daddies on the side.

BenderOver
09-26-22, 02:18
Was at DD's, lot of attractive girls, they do full nude tea refills.

One girl was giving a lap dance, everyone can see the lap dance, not sure what the quotes are.

They don't have extra VIP section, however there is a stripper pole, I never saw anyone dance on it though, maybe because it was day time. But some of the girls look better than the ones at strip clubs.

They have an Instagram and all of the girls working, the girls also have a workplace Instagram which they give out to mongers.

Has anyone gotten any luck with extras after work? I m sure it's pretty expensive, seems like they might be looking for sugar daddies on the side.Lapdances, different prices for different girls. One I received a breakdown on was 40 for lapdance, 50 for same but topless, 80 for same but nude. The more you pay, the more hanky panky can go on, depending on the girl. To be specific, I was offered some motorboating of her titties. That was all. No invitation for nursing, nothing suggesting touching of the privates.

Extras after work are YMMV. Most won't. Very rarely, possible. Ridiculous pricing. 400 and up for short time fun with cover.

Punter3
09-26-22, 13:21
What is the instagram?

Chhnk
09-26-22, 14:33
Lapdances, different prices for different girls. One I received a breakdown on was 40 for lapdance, 50 for same but topless, 80 for same but nude. The more you pay, the more hanky panky can go on, depending on the girl. To be specific, I was offered some motorboating of her titties. That was all. No invitation for nursing, nothing suggesting touching of the privates.

Extras after work are YMMV. Most won't. Very rarely, possible. Ridiculous pricing. 400 and up for short time fun with cover.Yeah probably better off hitting up a strip club for extras. Mgmt at DDs got strict on getting to freaky. Coffee shops are more just a fun place to flirt and chill. Maybe get myself warmed up for the club or a MP. Or if you bring a bottle a lot of the shops will charge a fee and put it in a teapot for you so you and friends can drink while you enjoy the vibes.

A1287
09-26-22, 14:36
Visiting next week for a conference. Read the forum and checked out IG and such. Saw a girl on DD IG from a few months ago, Jossah. Doesn't seem like she works there anymore. Anyone know where she works or where she went?Looks like she's still at dd.

Linkie18
09-27-22, 00:03
Anyone know if Kayla works at 269 still? She's a super hot Viet with black hair. She was really nice and great to look at last time I was in OC.

IrvineResident
09-27-22, 18:08
Anyone know if Kayla works at 269 still? She's a super hot Viet with black hair. She was really nice and great to look at last time I was in OC.I was there at the beginning of September and she was working. I haven't been back since but will soon.

BenderOver
09-28-22, 16:36
Anyone know if Kayla works at 269 still? She's a super hot Viet with black hair. She was really nice and great to look at last time I was in OC.She was there about 10 days ago.

Chogori
09-30-22, 02:03
What is the instagram?Dd_cafe_2020 If you put ddcafe in search you'll get the girls individual IG.

Punter3
09-30-22, 10:42
Dd_cafe_2020 If you put ddcafe in search you'll get the girls individual IG.Thanks for the link.

Huch66
10-02-22, 02:45
Went to Cafe 168 on Friday morning. Kind of crowded so not many seating options when I arrived. Eventually there were 6 girls working the morning shift. 2 were attractive Asian girls (I'm guessing Vietnamese) and 2 attractive Hispanic girls. I stayed long enough for 5 shows that happened about every 10 minutes. 4 of the girls went completely naked (1 used a robe to cover up initially before she got to someone's table). 1 of the girls just gave a topless show (heavier Hispanic girl). None of the girls sat down with me so I didn't get any names. They did make their rounds and sat down with some guys for a few minutes. Good place to relax and enjoy the eye candy.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:23
Anyone know if Kayla works at 269 still? She's a super hot Viet with black hair. She was really nice and great to look at last time I was in OC.I just saw on another's girls IG that she is back idk what days she works though.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:25
Yeah probably better off hitting up a strip club for extras. Mgmt at DDs got strict on getting to freaky. Coffee shops are more just a fun place to flirt and chill. Maybe get myself warmed up for the club or a MP. Or if you bring a bottle a lot of the shops will charge a fee and put it in a teapot for you so you and friends can drink while you enjoy the vibes.Yup heard 2 girls got fired at Dad's for getting too freaky. Even though freaky is what DS's is known for.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:34
Yeah I'd wait till Rosey dances at TJs or another strip club. She's hot with an amazing ass but thinks she's worth more than she is.Yeah, it was about better when she worked at DS's but now it's just too much.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:37
Yeah I'd wait till Rosey dances at TJs or another strip club. She's hot with an amazing ass but thinks she's worth more than she is.And if you are referring to the pic with her prices yeah that's what she is charging at TJ's.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:41
Do the girls at Cafe Lu really not give shows / go topless. Personally the girls on their ig don't look too bad.

Cafe 168 however has been my go to.I have been to Lu a couple of times and each time I go I might see 1 or 2 girls do topless rounds 8 f I'm lucky and that's usually it for the 1 or almost 2 hrs I'm there now most girls just go and sit and drink with Their regulars who bring them food and just tip them cause. Not hating cause I know I'm a regular with other girls else where but damn at least do a few rounds then go back to your regulars.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 21:45
So I went to I think cafe 168 or some 3 digit number and saw like all Hispanic workers. They're generally bigger too which is not to my liking, had one nice looking worker. When did this start and is it like this at other cafe too now? It's been a while since I've been to a coffee shop but I prefer to see Asian workers still.You probably went for the night shift and yeah the closer you get to Santa Ana the more Latinas you get the more you get GG or West the more again it gets.

IAmIronman
10-03-22, 23:41
Girls from some of the shops have been switching it up, Here are my recent observations. Hopefully this helps if you have been missing a favorite.

Jordyn (cute smaller does lapdances) now at starz.

Sandie (curvy sexy great personality) also at starz.

Sky (bbl nice fake rack) now at Dang and starz.

Anna (Japanese cutie) heard she left haven't confirmed a landing spot.

Starz.

KK (younger with tattoos) now at Lu.

Amy and Tiffany (hot little viet sisters) now at DD, also seen at Lu and 269 but DD is their main.

Joyce (back dragon tattoo half way finished, bubbly and nice) Dang and DD.

Jazmine (white / Latina, great ass twerks) Dang.Thanks for the list I had been looking for Jordyn from 168 but just couldn't find her.

Do you know what days she works?

Chhnk
10-04-22, 00:17
And if you are referring to the pic with her prices yeah that's what she is charging at TJ's.No I was going to see her at Cats before they closed and she quoted me those prices. She actually is a decent conversationalist but she demands quite the compensation for her time. Got a 15 min with her at TJs and her ass feels great grinding on you thought I was going to make a mess in my pants.

IAmIronman
10-04-22, 15:48
No I was going to see her at Cats before they closed and she quoted me those prices. She actually is a decent conversationalist but she demands quite the compensation for her time. Got a 15 min with her at TJs and her ass feels great grinding on you thought I was going to make a mess in my pants.What did she quote you for TJs cause I asked on IG and she just sent me the same prices.

Chhnk
10-04-22, 20:04
What did she quote you for TJs cause I asked on IG and she just sent me the same prices.You're not paying her for the VIP your paying the club. At cafes its basically up to the girl. If you want to give her a tip after that's up to you. I usually throw and extra 20-40 depending on how good the dance was. If she doesn't want to get nude I guess you could complain to the club if you want to deal with that. But just be respectful and interesting and you should be fine.

FrankReynolds
10-05-22, 21:18
Which of these spots would you recommend for a lone white dude to check out to not feel awkward sitting alone where the girls are likely to approach?

TheArchiver
10-06-22, 02:58
Which of these spots would you recommend for a lone white dude to check out to not feel awkward sitting alone where the girls are likely to approach?Just because these are Vietnamese cafes doesn't mean they don't welcome non-Vietnamese people, Most of them are located in city of Garden Grove were majority of city's population is Asian so that's why majority of customer are Asian as well. Usually whenever I go to any of them the customers are pretty diverse as well as girls and I see a lot of lone dudes (including me). If this is your first time and want to go checkout this places don't worry about it, it won't be awkward, just chill watch TV or be on your phone but I advise not to hold your phone too high since they may think you are taking pics and they freak out, especially if it's your first time and they don't know you.

If you want the girls to approach you and have a conversation with you, in my opinion, Venuz in Anaheim is the best place for that. They always come sit next to you and talk with you but keep in mind you need to tip otherwise they might quickly make a excuse and leave. I usually tip them $1 as we talk, like $1 each 45 seconds or something. Venuz was recently raided so now they don't wear very revealing clothing and they coverup but the girls are nice and have a nice attitude, and most of the customers are non-asian at Venuz. Majority of customers at Venuz are younger 20 -35 yrs (White, Hispanics and Middle Eastern). They have drinks and some food, smoking in outside patio only.

If you want consistent eye candy you can go to Cafe168 but girls are not very friendly and don't talk much, some of them are like robots, they refill your tea, take their tip and go to the next table, however I have a few favorites that know me and I know them and I talk to them. But this place has great views! They only serve drinks, you can take a snack or something to eat. People smoke inside this café, the smell may bother some people. When they get very busy and packed, they may prioritize entry of part of 2-3 over 1 person so keep that in mind, they always have tables during the day.

I think DDcafe is also good, but I haven't been there enough to talk about it and Cafe Lu is a little bit on higher end compared to Venuz & 168, it is much cleaner, they have a security guard at the door, their food and drinks are also high quality and tase good. You can always read their Yelp and Google reviews to have an idea of what place they are.

JohnRizzo14
10-06-22, 07:45
Which of these spots would you recommend for a lone white dude to check out to not feel awkward sitting alone where the girls are likely to approach?168 on the weekend is packed, generally I avoid those times because I want more one on one time with the girls. But if you are new and want to figure the coffee shops out without too much attention on you that is when I would recommend to go if you feel awkward. If you want more time with the girls go through the week. About half of the guys there are alone so don't feel weird about going solo. Remember to tip $1-3 per round, $5 for a dance round, and whatever the girl agrees on for a lap dance (not all the girls do that, just wait until they offer it or ask but be polite). The most important is the girls respond to 3 things, being nice and polite, being super hot (very few of us are hot enough), and money. Being decent to the girls and having money will get you the farthest. I have seen plenty of dudes who are good looking or jerks with money get shot down by the girls only to have them go cuddle up to an ugly old and or fat regular who they are comfortable with.

FrankReynolds
10-06-22, 11:49
Thank you john and the archiver! I haven't been to any Viet coffee shops since high school and that was with my Vietnamese friends to the spot that was off brookhurst / GG, appreciate the input!

Cigarettes only inside 168 or could I smoke a joint?

IrvineResident
10-06-22, 21:55
Thank you john and the archiver! I haven't been to any Viet coffee shops since high school and that was with my Vietnamese friends to the spot that was off brookhurst / GG, appreciate the input!

Cigarettes only inside 168 or could I smoke a joint?Don't smoke a joint inside. You will get kicked out.

IrvineResident
10-06-22, 21:56
Anyone know if Kayla works at 269 still? She's a super hot Viet with black hair. She was really nice and great to look at last time I was in OC.I was there today and Kayla was working. She dyed her hair blonde.

FlipOnOver
10-13-22, 01:02
What is the name of the girl at 168 with the big natural tits are really round ass?

Super cute Chinese girl, sorta shy. No tats. 25 to 29. Usually there midday??

She didn't do shows for months but does now and DAMN!

She is the one on the far left.

JohnRizzo14
10-13-22, 06:57
What is the name of the girl at 168 with the big natural tits are really round ass?

She is the one on the far left.Her name is Elena.

ILikeCoffeeGs
10-20-22, 18:59

She is the one on the far left.Really?? What do you mean by shows? Lap dances or do you just mean she goes around and pours tea nude / topless?

FlipOnOver
10-21-22, 15:37
Really?? What do you mean by shows? Lap dances or do you just mean she goes around and pours tea nude / topless?Shows: When she goes around and pours tea nude / topless".

CreamFire
10-23-22, 17:03
Was browsing at followers on one of the cafes and found a profile called "nuru.lexi" Have anyone attempted to give this a try to see if it was legit? Advertised as FS / nuru.

GunDown
10-26-22, 19:56
I literally just left cafe 269. As I was pulling out of my parking spot I saw 3 LEO entered the cafe. They parked their vehicle on the far side of the plaza and walk alongside the overhead cover to go in.

DoctorTwoGuns
10-27-22, 03:33
Does anyone know name of the girl who work at StarZ?

She is Asian (prob Viet), petite, black hair, have a small butterfly tattoo on her left arm / shoulder, usually work as cashier and does tea refill once in a while with her bra off.

Thank you.

Gino02
10-27-22, 15:44
I literally just left cafe 269. As I was pulling out of my parking spot I saw 3 LEO entered the cafe. They parked their vehicle on the far side of the plaza and walk alongside the overhead cover to go in.Normal. Monthly safety fees collection.

CJamesTX85
10-27-22, 17:37
I think starz has become DD in terms of the girls but without the friendliness of dd. Starz was the best of the bunch for a long time but looks like all the best girls moved on. And judging by yesterdays in person experience (Helen saved it) and todays ig post, I think I might be done. Anybody else feel the same?

Sonicus
10-27-22, 22:46
I think starz has become DD in terms of the girls but without the friendliness of dd. Starz was the best of the bunch for a long time but looks like all the best girls moved on. And judging by yesterdays in person experience (Helen saved it) and todays ig post, I think I might be done. Anybody else feel the same?Yes but I hate Helen's Blonde hair she looked better as a brunette, she just looks so much sexier and exotic but that's just my opinion!

Chogori
10-28-22, 00:14
Does anyone know name of the girl who work at StarZ?

She is Asian (prob Viet), petite, black hair, have a small butterfly tattoo on her left arm / shoulder, usually work as cashier and does tea refill once in a while with her bra off.

Thank you.That is Tiffany. Her sister Amy works at DD.

Grende123
10-28-22, 01:10
That is Tiffany. Her sister Amy works at DD.Does Ivy do any shows or is she just the boss lady exclusively and cashier only.

BTW are Tiffany and Amy twins? They look so similar (even as sisters) or is it the plastic surgery I assume they've gotten.

Mhsm2014
10-28-22, 13:13
Does Ivy do any shows or is she just the boss lady exclusively and cashier only.

BTW are Tiffany and Amy twins? They look so similar (even as sisters) or is it the plastic surgery I assume they've gotten.They are not twins, but yes they look very similar. They told me they are only about a year apart in age.

AsianWinkie
10-30-22, 13:31
Her name is Elena.Anyone know her instagram?

DangKy219
10-30-22, 21:44
Yes but I hate Helen's Blonde hair she looked better as a brunette, she just looks so much sexier and exotic but that's just my opinion!I went to Starz today, I saw Helen and some guy came to a private place, I don't know what is that service? Anyone know?

JohnRizzo14
10-31-22, 06:38
Anyone know her instagram?Her Instagram is private with a small number of people on it. You need to talk with her and ask her for it to get on if she knows you.

CJamesTX85
10-31-22, 11:36
Yes but I hate Helen's Blonde hair she looked better as a brunette, she just looks so much sexier and exotic but that's just my opinion!Sometimes blonde looks amazing on the girls but agree. Brunette Helen is better. Also, her boob job looked pretty uneven on the nipples, you notice that too? Still hot as fuck don't get me wrong just caught my eye.

CJamesTX85
10-31-22, 12:03
I went to Starz today, I saw Helen and some guy came to a private place, I don't know what is that service? Anyone know?Never seen or heard about this. Is this new.

MicroPianist
10-31-22, 16:03
Never seen or heard about this. Is this new.It's nothing exciting, they basically take you into a hallway next to their storage room and give you an overpriced lapdance there.

Nothing to write home about.

Booyah63
10-31-22, 17:41
Her name is Elena.Elena is 100% Vietnamese, not Chinese.

Booyah63
10-31-22, 17:46
Her name is Elena.Elena is 100% Vietnamese, not Chinese.

HapaBoy86
10-31-22, 20:26
It's nothing exciting, they basically take you into a hallway next to their storage room and give you an overpriced lapdance there.That's where you negotiate a ofc deal!

WhoreMaster 91
11-01-22, 09:21
It's nothing exciting, they basically take you into a hallway next to their storage room and give you an overpriced lapdance there.

Nothing to write home about.What the price for lap dance?

MicroPianist
11-01-22, 11:30
What the price for lap dance?It completely depends on the girl and if its topless / nude / whatever.

There was a white girl there that did nude dances for $60.

DoctorTwoGuns
11-01-22, 16:31
What the price for lap dance?For most girls:

$40 with bikini / lingerie on.

$50 topless.

$60 nude.

BenderOver
11-02-22, 01:54
For most girls:

$40 with bikini / lingerie on.

$50 topless.

$60 nude.Unfortunately, I was quoted 40/50/80 by one of the girls. Willing to ask some of the other hotties as well, but so far never struck up the right opportunity or timing to get a dance.

Huch66
11-03-22, 21:25
Went to Venuz Cafe a couple of weeks ago. Two Hispanic girls were working. I did not get their names. Nothing much to report here. Still not doing shows at this coffee shop. This place is not as big as other shops so not that many seats. The girls were friendly, but I got bored and did not stay long.

KalvinHobbs
11-05-22, 02:00
Does this place get busy around midafternoon probaly 4 ish on saturdays. Have a few visitors and want to show this cafe.

BenderOver
11-05-22, 16:58
Went to Dang and it's so so. Four to five girls working, one in the white tube top was smoking hot.

The others were good to soso. One of the soso ones gave me a karate chop when I tried to tip her with two hands. Hit me in the soft tissue between the knuckles so I was sore for a minute. The place had the most cig smoke and within two minutes I smelled like an ashtray.

Coffee wasnt great, shows weren't frequent. Not sure I would want to go back except for the fact that white tube top was amazingly hot.

IAmIronman
11-06-22, 01:14
Does this place get busy around midafternoon probaly 4 ish on saturdays. Have a few visitors and want to show this cafe.Well Staurday just passed so idk if this will be helpful but honestly I recommend getting there at 2 so you can catch an hour of the morning shift girls which are usually hotter and then you can see the mid / night shift girls and decide if you want to stay for them.

Lascivious
11-06-22, 19:22
Haven't been to a coffee shop since pre-covid.

Did some research and decided to go to Starz, 168. DD and / or Lu.

Saw three out of five of the girls on Starz IG post. They weren't doing lap dances the last time I went to a shop.

I ended up staying at Starz, chatting with whoaaJenny. The mamasan grilled me a bit when I got up to get singles. My knowledge of the other shops allayed her concerns about me. Jenny is pretty faced young Latina. Nice body, friendly. The girls all rotated regularly. Full nude refills. Jenny stayed and chatted with me, leaning in with some friendly constant contact. She said that she dances at the old dirty bird, now called Satin. I told her about all the extras that I got at the old dirty bird over the years when I occasionally came into town.

She said that I should get a dance in a private area. Since she spent so much time with me I thought that I should do at least one with her. $40+$10 for the house for 5 min topless.

She gets me back there and it's a tiny little dark hallway in front of the dressing room.

She sets on my lap and starts with nice grinding contact facing away from me. I tentatively touched her hips / waist. She grabbed my hands. I thought, ah damn, good grind but no touching. She then takes my hands and puts them directly on her tits. Nice. Her soft tits and nice erect nipples felt great.

I need to adjust quickly and she's fine with that. She's continued to grind my cock facing me and away. She allowed my hands to roam. I touched her pussy over her panties. She kind of let me but moved away. I didn't press that. I was content to grope her beautiful tits, ass, waist and legs. She nuzzled me but no kissing. I'm not into that anyway.

I figured that she might be up for more since she worked at at Satin. The other girls kept coming though going into the dressing room It was kind of hot looking them over while she grinded on my hard cock. I see that satin is way low mileage compared to Flamingo but she was good.

Decent mileage for the price. I didn't expect any real contact at a coffee house so I was pleased overall. Her. IG pics don't do her young GND looks justice.

Returned for the later shift and never got to any of the other shops.

SomeRandomGuy
11-06-22, 19:28
Are any of these places non-smoking and / or not smell like a giant ashtray?

WhoreMaster 91
11-07-22, 08:55
Haven't been to a coffee shop since pre-covid.

Did some research and decided to go to Starz, 168. DD and / or Lu.

Saw three out of five of the girls on Starz IG post. They weren't doing lap dances the last time I went to a shop.

I ended up staying at Starz, chatting with whoaaJenny. The mamasan grilled me a bit when I got up to get singles. My knowledge of the other shops allayed her concerns about me. Jenny is pretty faced young Latina. Nice body, friendly. The girls all rotated regularly. Full nude refills. Jenny stayed and chatted with me, leaning in with some friendly constant contact. She said that she dances at the old dirty bird, now called Satin. I told her about all the extras that I got at the old dirty bird over the years when I occasionally came into town.

She said that I should get a dance in a private area. Since she spent so much time with me I thought that I should do at least one with her. $40+$10 for the house for 5 min topless.

She gets me back there and it's a tiny little dark hallway in front of the dressing room.

She sets on my lap and starts with nice grinding contact facing away from me. I tentatively touched her hips / waist. She grabbed my hands. I thought, ah damn, good grind but no touching. She then takes my hands and puts them directly on her tits. Nice. Her soft tits and nice erect nipples felt great.

I need to adjust quickly and she's fine with that. She's continued to grind my cock facing me and away. She allowed my hands to roam. I touched her pussy over her panties. She kind of let me but moved away. I didn't press that. I was content to grope her beautiful tits, ass, waist and legs. She nuzzled me but no kissing. I'm not into that anyway.

I figured that she might be up for more since she worked at at Satin. The other girls kept coming though going into the dressing room It was kind of hot looking them over while she grinded on my hard cock. I see that satin is way low mileage compared to Flamingo but she was good.

Decent mileage for the price. I didn't expect any real contact at a coffee house so I was pleased overall. Her. IG pics don't do her young GND looks justice.

Returned for the later shift and never got to any of the other shops.No extras?

FlipOnOver
11-08-22, 15:52
Elena is 100% Vietnamese, not Chinese.Whatever she is that is a really beautiful woman.

Mhsm2014
11-11-22, 22:03
Elena is 100% Vietnamese, not Chinese.She's incredibly sexy too. Anyone ever gotten a lap dance from her? I've never seen her do it but I've seen lap dances at 168, Starz and DD now. I'd love to get a dance from Elena or Sky or any number of other girls from 168.

JohnRizzo14
11-18-22, 08:54
Kim one of the best girls from Starz who has been MIA for months is the new girl at cafe Dang. If you remember her she is half White and half Korean, very pretty and an absolute sweetheart of a person. She is on their instagram cafedaang (middle in pink).

MikeNc1
11-18-22, 16:53
Kim one of the best girls from Starz who has been MIA for months is the new girl at cafe Dang. If you remember her she is half White and half Korean, very pretty and an absolute sweetheart of a person. She is on their instagram cafedaang (middle in pink).Does she give lap dances? Nude? Or clothed? Any extras? She looks super hot!

ThrowAway1738
11-18-22, 20:03
Anyone have an IG or anything for Kelly from 168?

ThatGuy2289
11-20-22, 19:31
Anybody gotten any extras from Mila at 269? Absolutely stunning red hair Viet haven't had the chance to chat with her specifically yet wondering if anyone else has?

FrankReynolds
11-27-22, 11:42
Wanted to thank why'all for the intel, been going to DD's a bit lately and been enjoying the spot and a few of the babes there a bunch.

Lap dance wise, do why'all approach them and ask? I've never been offered once but their insta always posts lapdance specials.

IAmIronman
11-27-22, 14:55
Wanted to thank why'all for the intel, been going to DD's a bit lately and been enjoying the spot and a few of the babes there a bunch.

Lap dance wise, do why'all approach them and ask? I've never been offered once but their insta always posts lapdance specials.Yeah you usually have to ask them. A good time to ask them is when they sit with you or while they are doing their rounds.

IAmIronman
12-01-22, 12:47
Anyone have anyone they recommend from Starz, DD or 269 for dances. I used to get Joy and Tiffany but they stopped working coffee or are away for a while so idk who to get now? I'm more of a boob guy so that kind of what I'm looking for LOL. If they don't have boobs maybe someone who can grind pretty good.

MicroPianist
12-01-22, 15:46
Anyone know where Stella that got fired from DD ended up?

EmcSquared
12-02-22, 18:41

Lap dance wise, do why'all approach them and ask? I've never been offered once but their insta always posts lapdance specials.Yeah if you follow their SM they often post discounts for dances. My favorite chicks are the white girl who kinda looks like Ivanka, and the Hispanic chick with braces who resembles weather girl Leslie Lopez without the massive fake titties LOL. I'm not really attracted to Asians and most of the girls are, but there is that one who looks like half white and she has pink hair.

I am currently in the PNW for business and I much prefer the barista bars and babes over here because they are predominantly white.

But regardless of the zip code, the massive doses of caffeine and sugary shit I consume plus the pasty titties and the lap dances causes my BP to shoot up and I end up with a massive headache LOL. I gave up on bread, pasta, potato, and rice 7 years ago but when I go to these places it's nothing but carbs! Then I leave with a raging hard on. Fortunately all it takes is one text to a cute HX girl and that be taken cared of pronto.

JungleFun
12-07-22, 22:29

Lap dance wise, do why'all approach them and ask? I've never been offered once but their insta always posts lapdance specials.DD is pretty good. You can bring in a bottle they charge 40 for corking fee, pour it into a tea pot and you sit there and drink. The girls will usually come around to alcohol table, offer them a shot and they will open up. If not, just wave to them as they walk by and ask for a lap dance. It's not a secret, they are open about it. Been there early in the morning for the world cup game and about 4 girls are working with open tits and twat for you to enjoy early in the morning.

WhoreMaster 91
12-09-22, 10:39
DD is pretty good. You can bring in a bottle they charge 40 for corking fee, pour it into a tea pot and you sit there and drink. The girls will usually come around to alcohol table, offer them a shot and they will open up. If not, just wave to them as they walk by and ask for a lap dance. It's not a secret, they are open about it. Been there early in the morning for the world cup game and about 4 girls are working with open tits and twat for you to enjoy early in the morning.Some FIV Would be great?

FrankReynolds
12-09-22, 17:07
Anyone have anyone they recommend from Starz, DD or 269 for dances. I used to get Joy and Tiffany but they stopped working coffee or are away for a while so idk who to get now? I'm more of a boob guy so that kind of what I'm looking for LOL. If they don't have boobs maybe someone who can grind pretty good.I got a dance from Ruby at DD, super gorgeous face, thin latina with really nice boobs and crazy good at grinding and making the dance sensual. I think she's super fucking hot and super cool personality and seemed really into it. Really rad girl to actually sit and talk to or take shots with, we hit it off real quick so feel free to tell her you're franks friend and she'll probably be extra cool.

40 regular.

60 topless.

80 nude.

She also said she has specials.

Buy 3 dances get 1 free.

100 for 2 topless dances.

150 for 1 regular, and 1 topless, and 1 nude dance.

200 for 6 regular, or 4 topless, or 3 fully nude dances.

IrvineResident
12-10-22, 15:06
I got a dance from Ruby at DD, super gorgeous face, thin latina with really nice boobs and crazy good at grinding and making the dance sensual. I think she's super fucking hot and super cool personality and seemed really into it. Really rad girl to actually sit and talk to or take shots with, we hit it off real quick so feel free to tell her you're franks friend and she'll probably be extra cool.

40 regular.

60 topless.

80 nude.

She also said she has specials.

Buy 3 dances get 1 free.

100 for 2 topless dances..At those prices, it's better to go to a stripclub for full service.

KalvinHobbs
12-11-22, 03:07
At those prices, it's better to go to a stripclub for full service.How much for FS there.

IrvineResident
12-11-22, 15:41
How much for FS there.None of the coffee shops offer FS or any kind of service, maybe brush your hand against their titties or a butt squeeze but not much more.

For strip club FS pricing, read the strip club forum.

Member #6548
12-14-22, 01:01
She's incredibly sexy too. Anyone ever gotten a lap dance from her? I've never seen her do it but I've seen lap dances at 168, Starz and DD now. I'd love to get a dance from Elena or Sky or any number of other girls from 168.The most I have gotten from Elena was some titty play and her sitting next to me. Keep in mind ever since I saw her I basically only tip her heavy. You are right though she is absolutely stunning, and her tits are so soft and fit perfectly in your hand.

Managed to exchange numbers but it's too early to say if she's open to OTC action. We are supposed to grab food soon so I'll keep you guys updated.

My dick wants to say she's open to more but my experiences as a monger says she's probably not. Seems like she's slowly becoming upper management and doing less shows / refills.

JohnRizzo14
12-14-22, 12:56
Long time favorite Jazmine just started an OF. She is on the instagram page for at cafedaang and here is her of https://onlyfans.com/msjazminerose enjoy if that is your thing if not she is usually working the weekends so you can always stop by and see her in person. If you haven't been to Dang before make sure to bring a business card. They have a more strict screening process until they know you. In general the girls here are top notch, the venue is probably the best with tables a bar area (no alcohol) and a patio in back. They even have a vending machine if you didn't bring food. All the girls are really nice here and give you more of that girl next door feel. There is no lap dances that I have seen and it is more tame than the other shops but the girls make you feel like gold if you are good to them.

KalvinHobbs
12-14-22, 13:47
Long time favorite Jazmine just started an OF. She is on the instagram page for at cafedaang and here is her of https://onlyfans.com/msjazminerose enjoy if that is your thing if not she is usually working the weekends so you can always stop by and see her in person. If you haven't been to Dang before make sure to bring a business card. They have a more strict screening process until they know you. In general the girls here are top notch, the venue is probably the best with tables a bar area (no alcohol) and a patio in back. They even have a vending machine if you didn't bring food. All the girls are really nice here and give you more of that girl next door feel. There is no lap dances that I have seen and it is more tame than the other shops but the girls make you feel like gold if you are good to them.I think I seen her there before. Does she usually do the early shift?

IAmIronman
12-15-22, 12:55
The most I have gotten from Elena was some titty play and her sitting next to me. Keep in mind ever since I saw her I basically only tip her heavy. You are right though she is absolutely stunning, and her tits are so soft and fit perfectly in your hand.

Managed to exchange numbers but it's too early to say if she's open to OTC action. We are supposed to grab food soon so I'll keep you guys updated.

My dick wants to say she's open to more but my experiences as a monger says she's probably not. Seems like she's slowly becoming upper management and doing less shows / refills.How long did it take for her to get comfortable with you getting some titty action I've noticed she only lets a few people do it. And by the looks of it it's people who are big tippers who have been tipping well for a while now.

JohnRizzo14
12-15-22, 15:33
I think I seen her there before. Does she usually do the early shift?She is usually early shift.

Member #6548
12-15-22, 23:04
How long did it take for her to get comfortable with you getting some titty action I've noticed she only lets a few people do it. And by the looks of it it's people who are big tippers who have been tipping well for a while now.I was able to grab her tits the first time I met her, but I gave her a $50 to grab her attention. Also I have been going exclusively to 168 for a while now so pretty much all the girls know I'm a regular. My favorite thing to do is go to 168 and follow it up with Haven spa for a half hour nuru to get the blue balls to go away haha.

Elena as you said tends to be more favorable towards people who are bigger tippers. Also not sure if you noticed but also people who tend to be around her age. She's an awesome chick and has a banging body, the only downside is her face. Otherwise she would be a perfect 10 in my opinion.

If she gets to know you and is comfortable with you, she will let you fondle her tits for a looong time if your lucky enough to go when it's dead slow. This goes without saying but I recommend sitting in that first table booth directly behind the cashiers. Since she's mostly cashier if it's slow she will sit with you, and since it's well hidden from the entrance she will pull them out for you and let you fondle them, if she knows and is comfortable with you.

At the end of the day I wouldn't sweat it if you never feel them. These girls are hot but there will always be new ones that come, and eventually Elena will disappear from this scene like all the good ones. Elena is super smart too, although she has her own personal issues, I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the scene soon or opens up her own thing.

Plus the amount of money invested to feel one girls tits is staggering. Not worth it unless you're willing to burn some money or happen to be young and handsome. Unfortunately for me I only have money and old age, and most of these girls are trying to milk me for everything I'm worth before I kick the bucket. Personally I'm okay with spending a lot to get very little returns, for me it's more of a power trip knowing I was able to fondle some hot young chick even though I'm old ugly and fat. Plus I've reached that age where I can die any day now and money won't do me any good when I'm dead, but until then I'm going to fuck and feel up as many hot young chicks as I can.

P.S. - If you happen to be a lucky bastard I have seen some young and handsome dudes be able to grab Elena's tits while only tipping 1's. Mostly comes down to having good looks, being young, and being nice.

ChosenBrah
12-15-22, 23:47
I was able to grab her tits the first time I met her, but I gave her a $50 to grab her attention. Also I have been going exclusively to 168 for a while now so pretty much all the girls know I'm a regular. My favorite thing to do is go to 168 and follow it up with Haven spa for a half hour nuru to get the blue balls to go away haha.

Elena as you said tends to be more favorable towards people who are bigger tippers. Also not sure if you noticed but also people who tend to be around her age. She's an awesome chick and has a banging body, the only downside is her face. Otherwise she would be a perfect 10 in my opinion.

If she gets to know you and is comfortable with you, she will let you fondle her tits for a looong time if your lucky enough to go when it's dead slow. This goes without saying but I recommend sitting in that first table booth directly behind the cashiers. Since she's mostly cashier if it's slow she will sit with you, and since it's well hidden from the entrance she will pull them out for you and let you fondle them, if she knows and is comfortable with you.

At the end of the day I wouldn't sweat it if you never feel them. These girls are hot but there will always be new ones that come, and eventually Elena will disappear from this scene like all the good ones. Elena is super smart too, although she has her own personal issues, I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the scene soon or opens up her own thing.

Plus the amount of money invested to feel one girls tits is staggering. Not worth it unless you're willing to burn some money or happen to be young and handsome. Unfortunately for me I only have money and old age, and most of these girls are trying to milk me for everything I'm worth before I kick the bucket. Personally I'm okay with spending a lot to get very little returns, for me it's more of a power trip knowing I was able to fondle some hot young chick even though I'm old ugly and fat. Plus I've reached that age where I can die any day now and money won't do me any good when I'm dead, but until then I'm going to fuck and feel up as many hot young chicks as I can.

P.S. - If you happen to be a lucky bastard I have seen some young and handsome dudes be able to grab Elena's tits while only tipping 1's. Mostly comes down to having good looks, being young, and being nice.Logged in just to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Thank you sensei. Would love to hear more cool stories haha.

IAmIronman
12-16-22, 02:19
I was able to grab her tits the first time I met her, but I gave her a $50 to grab her attention. Also I have been going exclusively to 168 for a while now so pretty much all the girls know I'm a regular. My favorite thing to do is go to 168 and follow it up with Haven spa for a half hour nuru to get the blue balls to go away haha.

P.S. - If you happen to be a lucky bastard I have seen some young and handsome dudes be able to grab Elena's tits while only tipping 1's. Mostly comes down to having good looks, being young, and being nice.Oh yeah your definitely tipping more than me LOL I'm only doing like $6-10 but that usually enough for some of the other girls like Alicia. But yeah I see that with Elena it's older guys who are are regulars, older gentleman who are heavy tippers or younger good looking guys who are only tipping like $2.

Bq3232
01-10-23, 13:04
I recently went out to Venuz cafe. It's a chill spot to go alone and get to talk to some girls. Not the best looking girls there but they're cool to talk to. I got a lap dance from ruby and it was nothing crazy but she did allow some touching. The cashier ivy is beautiful and goes out to talk during the slow times but doesn't wear much revealing clothes.

I also went out to 168 yesterday before the college game and it wasn't too busy. There were two girls working, Jaqueline and Victoria. Jaqueline is a Latina with a nice ass and Victoria is a cute white girl with a nice big Bush. You can't miss her. Definitely didn't get to spend much time talking to them like the girls at Venuz. If you're looking to interact with the girls go to Venuz. 168 is great for eye candy.

Plasma Spray
01-11-23, 00:08
How long did it take for her to get comfortable with you getting some titty action I've noticed she only lets a few people do it. And by the looks of it it's people who are big tippers who have been tipping well for a while now.In reality, they all get very comfy with you with $20's and $50 bills. LOL!

IAmIronman
01-14-23, 16:46
In reality, they all get very comfy with you with $20's and $50 bills. LOL!Yeah that's what I was afraid of LOL. I wouldn't mind if it was that just the first time and maybe $10 after that but if that's what they expect each time, idk if I can do that. For $50 I can get good dances at other shops.

Member #6548
01-17-23, 21:46
Yeah that's what I was afraid of LOL. I wouldn't mind if it was that just the first time and maybe $10 after that but if that's what they expect each time, idk if I can do that. For $50 I can get good dances at other shops.In my opinion the best value donation if you want to stand out but don't want to go bust is $5's. You stand out from the crowd but you're not burning money. When I first started in the cafe scene I visited every cafe and tipped $5's to see which one is the best for me. I settled on 168 due to them treating regulars the best but I noticed that 5's across most cafes made the girls happy and got you extras for not too much damage. You're not going to be the biggest tipper but 5's coupled with being nice to them can get you really far. Hope that helps!

BenderOver
01-18-23, 02:51
In my opinion the best value donation if you want to stand out but don't want to go bust is $5's. You stand out from the crowd but you're not burning money. When I first started in the cafe scene I visited every cafe and tipped $5's to see which one is the best for me. I settled on 168 due to them treating regulars the best but I noticed that 5's across most cafes made the girls happy and got you extras for not too much damage. You're not going to be the biggest tipper but 5's coupled with being nice to them can get you really far. Hope that helps!I tend to agree with this. If you walk in with a stack of singles, and tip five singles each time, it doesn't make the same impact as tipping one fiver. It still costs you the same amount, but the grip load of singles gets lost because nobody counts it so you could be sliding in 2 bucks, 3 bucks, whatever.

IAmIronman
01-18-23, 15:12
I tend to agree with this. If you walk in with a stack of singles, and tip five singles each time, it doesn't make the same impact as tipping one fiver. It still costs you the same amount, but the grip load of singles gets lost because nobody counts it so you could be sliding in 2 bucks, 3 bucks, whatever.I agree also when I get change and they give me $5's I choose the girl I want to fondle and she is fine with it.

But yeah a $5 bill is more direct than 5 $1, cause they arrest know how much you are giving. When you give a few ones the girl won't know how much it is unless you give her a pretty big stack of ones or you spread them out on her work uniform haha.

GoodMicWork
01-21-23, 20:43
What percent of the cafe Waitresses actually are dtf?

ThatGuy2289
01-22-23, 01:51
Anyone be get a dance or any extras from Mila at dd? I saw her a few times at 269 and saw she's ad dd now.

BenderOver
01-23-23, 15:07
What percent of the cafe Waitresses actually are dtf?95% to 100% are dtf but the issue that isn't do they do it or not, it's a matter of is cost at a level worthy to discuss.

Probably 3% are under $500.

Another 80% are between $500 and $3000 (likely towards the higher range).

The rest are over $3000.

Rich sugar daddy's are always welcome to apply.

I'm largely speculating here with a pinch of experience, and if you think I'm wrong, feel free to opine. Not looking for flames.

Plasma Spray
01-23-23, 18:45
You can certainly get to home run but it is not worth it IMO. You often have to pay for the mercedes / Beemer payment and sometjmes part of the rent to.

That then becomes a relationship that would feel like she is a GF that has the golden pussy syndrome. So f% that! I'd rather head to TJ. LOL!

95% to 100% are dtf but the issue that isn't do they do it or not, it's a matter of is cost at a level worthy to discuss.

The rest are over $3000.

I'm largely speculating here with a pinch of experience, and if you think I'm wrong, feel free to opine. Not looking for flames..

Plasma Spray
01-23-23, 18:48
It felt like a blackhole. A lot of taking and sucking but not a whole lot of giving back. !

IAmIronman
01-24-23, 22:58
Idk if this counts since Cats isn't a coffee shop anymore. But did anyone here manage to get an invite to the party. From the photo shoot teasers they posted some of the girls are wild; so I wanted to know if the actual party lived up to expectations.

IAmIronman
01-25-23, 08:48
Idk if this still belongs here since Cats isn't a coffee shop anymore; but was wondering if anyone was able to get an invite to their party last week. The teasers they posted of the photo shoot they had before the party were very appealing and was wondering if the party lived up to the hype.

Dohma22
01-31-23, 13:48
Was at Lu Sat night around 10 pm and it was crackin. Felt like I walked into a mini strip club. Lap dances everywhere and all the girls were pretty hot and wearing almost nothing. Lots of nip slips. Was asked by a few girls if I wanted a lap dance but declined cause wasn't there for that. Too fucked up and they charge too much. But if that's what you're looking for. Sat night is bananas don't' think I've seen that many hot chics giving lapdances at once!

BoulderBoy
02-02-23, 14:50
I'm at DD right now and about to leave. Conceited, too good for me, lethargic, unfriendly girls. Heading over to 168.

Dijaju
02-02-23, 18:01
I'm at DD right now and about to leave. Conceited, too good for me, lethargic, unfriendly girls. Heading over to 168.I got the opposite when I went to DD. They were busy with their regulars but a few stopped by and sat with me for a while. Then went to 168 and no one stopped by other than to refill my drink.

FrankReynolds
02-05-23, 13:08
I'm at DD right now and about to leave. Conceited, too good for me, lethargic, unfriendly girls. Heading over to 168.It took me a few visits for the dd girls to hang out. Now I'm friends with like 3 of them, rad girls there to do their job and not much else.

Dman4
02-07-23, 02:38
I'm at DD right now and about to leave. Conceited, too good for me, lethargic, unfriendly girls. Heading over to 168.Sometimes you can be completely ignored or and sometimes some of the girls come and sit with you. When I go to DD like on a Saturday morning, the girls are chill and sit with me but I went once on a Thursday night from 9:30 PM to closing and I was completely ignored. The girls were sitting with the regulars and not a single girl came up to me until the last 10 minutes before closing. Still like it better than 269. I was completely ignored there only to refill my drink and I left after 30 minutes.

Eblit26
02-10-23, 18:00
Was at Lu Sat night around 10 pm and it was crackin. Felt like I walked into a mini strip club. Lap dances everywhere and all the girls were pretty hot and wearing almost nothing. Lots of nip slips. Was asked by a few girls if I wanted a lap dance but declined cause wasn't there for that. Too fucked up and they charge too much. But if that's what you're looking for. Sat night is bananas don't' think I've seen that many hot chics giving lapdances at once!Thanks for sharing! I find it interesting that despite Lu being the most infamous of the coffee shops, it hardly gets talked about on here. Personally I've only been once or twice and not in a long time. I just recall it being a bit boring and given the lack of chatter on this board, I haven't bothered to give it another try.

Your report has me curious but seeing as I'm more of a daytime patron I imagine I won't experience anything close to the atmosphere you describe if I visit.

Eblit26
02-10-23, 18:33
Hello Everybody,

I recently had a chance to revisit 168 for the first time in a quite a while. Was happy to see that not much has changed. Most of the waitresses are quite pretty and there's usually one or two stunners. Maybe my favorite thing about this shop are the brief table to table dances that happen every now and then. From what I remember, only a few girls do it and it happens pretty irregularly. Still, I don't think any other shop has anything like this so its a nice treat when you are lucky enough to catch it. I did on this last visit courtesy of a cute latina (Does anyone know if more standard lapdances are available here? From reading this board, I gather that some of the other shops have started offering these. Which is a nice surprise since these weren't really a thing when I was visiting a few years ago).

168 has historically been my fave of the shops, but I'll likely do a round of them all in the coming months to see what has changed. I'm curious, what is everyone else's favorite shop and why?

Member #6548
02-16-23, 11:12
95% to 100% are dtf but the issue that isn't do they do it or not, it's a matter of is cost at a level worthy to discuss.

The rest are over $3000.

I'm largely speculating here with a pinch of experience, and if you think I'm wrong, feel free to opine. Not looking for flames.Bender is pretty much spot on. Most if not all girls are down to fuck, with about 1% not being down to fuck no matter how much you throw at them. I have fucked Kayl* from 269, Elen* from 168, and Ann* from 168. If you gather up the amount of money I have spent on tips plus the amount of money it actually took to get them to meet outside of the cafe, on the low end you are looking at approximately 8 K and on the high end the most expensive came in just shy of 22 K. All together I have spent around 36 K for those three endeavors.

Money aside you are also looking at a pretty big time investment. In my situation I had to get them to be comfortable enough with me to sit with me before I even brought up meeting outside. Then you still have to go through with all the BS of hanging out with them outside to get them comfortable enough to go back to your place. After that you still have to give them a generous tip to convince them to fuck.

Of course my situation is a lot different than most, I'm old and fat so I know for a fact that I'm paying more than most. The only way I can see someone fucking these girls for less is if you are relatively young, fit, and financially comfortable. Even then I would still expect to pay minimum around 1 K if everything goes well. That's including tips, dinner, etc.

At the end of the day it's like Bender said how much did you want to invest into this? It's definitely doable but unless you're in a situation where you have time and money to burn you're honestly better off seeing a K-girl. Plus these cafe girls honestly suck at fucking when you compare them to k-girls.

Cafe's should honestly just be a place for you to hang out and see some young hotties that you wouldn't normally see at most strip clubs. From what I have seen cafes have the hotties who don't want to "stoop down" to working at a strip club but won't admit that cafes are basically a mild version of that LOL. I pretty much go to cafes to see some hot Japanese and Vietnamese chicks, cause those are pretty hard to run into at your generic strip club. Plus I have a thing for tatted Vietnamese and Japanese chicks.

Another way that I like to use it as, a buildup to a massage or k-girl session. If you're old like me and you need the buildup before your appointment you'll understand haha. Nothing worse than fucking a hottie raw and not being able to stay hard. Getting old sucks man, if only I had money when I was young.

To summarize, go to cafes to see some young hotties. Don't expect anything out of it unless you’re willing to burn a lot of money and time. Also keep in mind that you’ll have to tip well and go semi often if you want the girls to consistently sit with you/hang out with you.

Member #6548
02-16-23, 11:25
Hello Everybody,

I recently had a chance to revisit 168 for the first time in a quite a while. Was happy to see that not much has changed. Most of the waitresses are quite pretty and there's usually one or two stunners. Maybe my favorite thing about this shop are the brief table to table dances that happen every now and then. From what I remember, only a few girls do it and it happens pretty irregularly. Still, I don't think any other shop has anything like this so its a nice treat when you are lucky enough to catch it. I did on this last visit courtesy of a cute latina (Does anyone know if more standard lapdances are available here? From reading this board, I gather that some of the other shops have started offering these. Which is a nice surprise since these weren't really a thing when I was visiting a few years ago).

168 has historically been my fave of the shops, but I'll likely do a round of them all in the coming months to see what has changed. I'm curious, what is everyone else's favorite shop and why?DD Cafe.

Just ok. Nothing super special about it. Relatively tiny though so it is nice when it's not busy and you're the only guy there haha. Never had any issues with crazy amount of second hand smoke. Best one at posting update on Instagram so you know who to expect when you walk in. From what I have seen this location tends to have the least amount of Vietnamese / Asian chicks.

Cafe 269.

Some decent looking cuties. In my opinion this cafe has the best lap dances, full songs and if you want privacy the girls will take you to the very back where it's pretty much a 1 on 1 with you and the girl. Girls here are pretty open minded as well and are the most willing to meet after work if your willing to put time / money into it.

Starz Cafe.

Nothing memorable, always dead when I go. Wouldn't really recommend.

Cafe Dang.

Best to get some actual work done. Decent Wi-Fi and relatively clean / bright. Girls mostly hangout by the back and do the occasional show. You will probably get interrogated on what you do for work. Not much touching / sitting with you at this location, mostly just occasional shows. This location also tends to have the most stereotypical hot Vietnamese ABG girls with tattoos if that's your thing.

Cafe Lu.

Best one hands down if you are looking to just talk to girls. The amount of times I have gone during the day and the girls end up only talking to 1 or 2 regulars their entire shift is too damn high LOL. Good for people like me who frequent cafes a lot but this is probably the worst one for noobies. The girls don't even bother doing shows most times and usually it's just 1 or 2 girls working during the day.

Cafe 168.

Best blend of everything. Semi private area for lap dances. Nice variety of shows fairly consistently. Good for regulars and noobies although regulars definitely get preferential treatment unless it's dead slow. Girls will come and sit with you even if it's your first time assuming you're tipping well. Nice blend of ethnicities and types when it comes to the girls.

Personally I would say if you're new and looking to get your feet wet cafe dang is probably the best one to just get your feet wet. Since no touching or lap dances are involved and girls don't really bother to sit with people you can get the whole concept of how cafes work without burning through too much money.

Best one if you're just looking to relax is cafe Lu, if you're a regular. Talk to a girl for a bit and then she will just lay her head on you. You do your thing she does her thing. She might even take a nap with you if it's dead slow.

Best one long term is 168. Initially you won't get much out of it being new but as they recognize you, you'll get a lot more time with the girls. This has the best eye candy but also the easiest to burn through money besides 269.

Best one if your a horny mofo is 269. Get all the lap dances you want and girls are pretty open minded to meeting outside of the cafe. I have gotten every girls contact at this location after one lap dance. Expect to pay alot though for the pleasure of fucking a cafe hottie.

Widespread
02-16-23, 14:38
Does emma still work at DD?

McNutties
02-16-23, 15:35
Bender is pretty much spot on. Most if not all girls are down to fuck, with about 1% not being down to fuck no matter how much you throw at them. I have fucked Kayl* from 269, Elen* from 168, and Ann* from 168. If you gather up the amount of money I have spent on tips plus the amount of money it actually took to get them to meet outside of the cafe, on the low end you are looking at approximately 8 K and on the high end the most expensive came in just shy of 22 K. All together I have spent around 36 K for those three endeavors.

Money aside you are also looking at a pretty big time investment. In my situation I had to get them to be comfortable enough with me to sit with me before I even brought up meeting outside. Then you still have to go through with all the BS of hanging out with them outside to get them comfortable enough to go back to your place. After that you still have to give them a generous tip to convince them to fuck.

Of course my situation is a lot different than most, I'm old and fat so I know for a fact that I'm paying more than most. The only way I can see someone fucking these girls for less is if you are relatively young, fit, and financially comfortable. Even then I would still expect to pay minimum around 1 K if everything goes well. That's including tips, dinner, etc.

At the end of the day it's like Bender said how much did you want to invest into this? It's definitely doable but unless you're in a situation where you have time and money to burn you're honestly better off seeing a K-girl. Plus these cafe girls honestly suck at fucking when you compare them to k-girls.

Cafe's should honestly just be a place for you to hang out and see some young hotties that you wouldn't normally see at most strip clubs. From what I have seen cafes have the hotties who don't want to "stoop down" to working at a strip club but won't admit that cafes are basically a mild version of that LOL. I pretty much go to cafes to see some hot Japanese and Vietnamese chicks, cause those are pretty hard to run into at your generic strip club. Plus I have a thing for tatted Vietnamese and Japanese chicks.

Another way that I like to use it as, a buildup to a massage or k-girl session. If you're old like me and you need the buildup before your appointment you'll understand haha. Nothing worse than fucking a hottie raw and not being able to stay hard. Getting old sucks man, if only I had money when I was young.

To summarize, go to cafes to see some young hotties. Don't expect anything out of it unless youre willing to burn a lot of money and time. Also keep in mind that youll have to tip well and go semi often if you want the girls to consistently sit with you/hang out with you.I appreciate your openess and point of view about this type of venture. You bring up a lot of good points. I get the thrill of the hunt some of the guys have on the forum with the coffeeshop girls, as well as strippers. Generally speaking most of these girls think a bit too highly of themselves to "lower" themselves to a straight up transaction.

CJamesTX85
02-21-23, 00:57
Been partial to cafe Dang lately but always seem to.

Get the same three girl late afternoon shift. Not complaining as one is just smoking hot and does full show. I know Jenny works there but does she ever give show?

Also haven't been to starz in a long time as the IG posts just don't look like my cup of tea. Looks like Helen when she works there is the only Asian left and the other girls more along the lines of DD of years past. What's the vibe at starz for those that have gone lately?

BenderOver
02-21-23, 02:12
DD Cafe.

Just ok. Nothing super special about it. Relatively tiny though so it is nice when it's not busy and you're the only guy there haha. Never had any issues with crazy amount of second hand smoke. Best one at posting update on Instagram so you know who to expect when you walk in. From what I have seen this location tends to have the least amount of Vietnamese / Asian chicks.

Cafe 269.

Some decent looking cuties. In my opinion this cafe has the best lap dances, full songs and if you want privacy the girls will take you to the very back where it's pretty much a 1 on 1 with you and the girl. Girls here are pretty open minded as well and are the most willing to meet after work if your willing to put time / money into it.

Starz Cafe.

Cafe Dang.

Best to get some actual work done. Decent Wi-Fi and relatively clean / bright. Girls mostly hangout by the back and do the occasional show. You will probably get interrogated on what you do for work. Not much touching / sitting with you at this location, mostly just occasional shows. This location also tends to have the most stereotypical hot Vietnamese ABG girls with tattoos if that's your thing.

Cafe Lu.

Best one hands down if you are looking to just talk to girls. The amount of times I have gone during the day and the girls end up only talking to 1 or 2 regulars their entire shift is too damn high LOL. Good for people like me who frequent cafes a lot but this is probably the worst one for noobies. The girls don't even bother doing shows most times and usually it's just 1 or 2 girls working during the day.

Cafe 168.

Best blend of everything. Semi private area for lap dances. Nice variety of shows fairly consistently. Good for regulars and noobies although regulars definitely get preferential treatment unless it's dead slow. Girls will come and sit with you even if it's your first time assuming you're tipping well. Nice blend of ethnicities and types when it comes to the girls.

Personally I would say if you're new and looking to get your feet wet cafe dang is probably the best one to just get your feet wet. Since no touching or lap dances are involved and girls don't really bother to sit with people you can get the whole concept of how cafes work without burning through too much money.

Best one if you're just looking to relax is cafe Lu, if you're a regular. Talk to a girl for a bit and then she will just lay her head on you. You do your thing she does her thing. She might even take a nap with you if it's dead slow.

Best one long term is 168. Initially you won't get much out of it being new but as they recognize you, you'll get a lot more time with the girls. This has the best eye candy but also the easiest to burn through money besides 269.

Best one if your a horny mofo is 269. Get all the lap dances you want and girls are pretty open minded to meeting outside of the cafe. I have gotten every girls contact at this location after one lap dance. Expect to pay alot though for the pleasure of fucking a cafe hottie.Having experienced with these cafes the last 18 months, Doc's report is highly accurate. One thing to be wary of is YMMV. Because some shifts consist of no more than 3 girls, you will likely have to return to the place several times to hit the right combination of servers that result in a horny mofo time if that's what you're looking for. Not likely to happen the first time you go, or every time you go.

FlipOnOver
02-22-23, 20:16
I've cycled through all of these shops over the years. For a long time Girlz was a favorite when it was on Garden Grove Blvd. I was a regular at Starz for a year or so but after my favorite girl Savannah passed away it was just too depressing.

168 is pretty much always a good time so I spend most of my Coffee Shop time there. It is your best bet for full nude shows.

I do like 268. It is mellower than 168 but some of the girls are smoking!

On a side note 268 does have the best tea.

SCJohn
02-23-23, 00:58
I've cycled through all of these shops over the years. For a long time Girlz was a favorite when it was on Garden Grove Blvd. I was a regular at Starz for a year or so but after my favorite girl Savannah passed away it was just too depressing.

168 is pretty much always a good time so I spend most of my Coffee Shop time there. It is your best bet for full nude shows.

I do like 268. It is mellower than 168 but some of the girls are smoking!

On a side note 268 does have the best tea.Yep, Savannah was a cutie with a great personality. Very sad that she's gone.

Ticl90
03-15-23, 13:55
I've seen this coffee shop in my Ig and I was wondering if they do shows like in the other ones?

IAmIronman
03-16-23, 23:21
I've seen this coffee shop in my Ig and I was wondering if they do shows like in the other ones?They do but if the don't recognize you, they may just ask you a few questions first.

Huch66
03-18-23, 09:17
Went to Cafe Dang a couple of days ago. Nice, relaxing atmosphere with seating in the back. 3 Asian girls working. They were OK looking. I was not interrogated upon entry. None of them sat down with me. Not the friendliest. Only one girl (the most attractive) was giving full shows every 10 to 15 minutes. The other girls didn't do anything except for walk around a little bit. I got bored after a while and left. Good place to relax with the possibility of shows depending on timing.

ThatGuy2289
03-28-23, 01:12
Anyone been to Venuz cafe lately? I remember them getting raided a bit ago but they seem to back to normal now with new girls?

CJamesTX85
04-03-23, 13:02
Last few times I was here it was bad except for the occasional Helen appearance. Been just going to cafe dang. For whatever reason decided to give one last try as pre covid this was my go to. Saw a smoking hot Latina who during her shows came up to me and was like educate yourself and take a feel hahahah. Two Latinas were were good looking. Couple white girls for theose that like more size, a rail thin girl giving shows but not my type and the. Helen was just corking the register. Talked to her a bit and she was saying how they do dances in the back.

Any of you fine gentleman partake in any of these dances. Helen was saying like $40-$50 per dance depending on the girl. Haven't been to library in a long time so not sure what the going rate there is for a lap dance but $40-$50 seems a bit high. I could just be out of touch but just curious how were the dances if anyone has gotten them.

LoveViets
04-04-23, 23:51
Last few times I was here it was bad except for the occasional Helen appearance. Been just going to cafe dang. For whatever reason decided to give one last try as pre covid this was my go to. Saw a smoking hot Latina who during her shows came up to me and was like educate yourself and take a feel hahahah. Two Latinas were were good looking. Couple white girls for theose that like more size, a rail thin girl giving shows but not my type and the. Helen was just corking the register. Talked to her a bit and she was saying how they do dances in the back.

Any of you fine gentleman partake in any of these dances. Helen was saying like $40-$50 per dance depending on the girl. Haven't been to library in a long time so not sure what the going rate there is for a lap dance but $40-$50 seems a bit high. I could just be out of touch but just curious how were the dances if anyone has gotten them.Had a lap dance in the back part of the kitchen at 269 a while back, wonder where "the back" is at Dang?

Cyberhard
04-05-23, 16:58
Anyone been to Venuz cafe lately? I remember them getting raided a bit ago but they seem to back to normal now with new girls?I went there yesterday (4/4/23). It was open and tea was served. Apparently they have an IG that is updated daily with the ladies pouring tea.

BoulderBoy
04-06-23, 01:07
Cafe 269.

Best one if your a horny mofo is 269. Get all the lap dances you want and girls are pretty open minded to meeting outside of the cafe. I have gotten every girls contact at this location after one lap dance. Expect to pay alot though for the pleasure of fucking a cafe hottie.I was quoted $80 for a nude dance today. ONE SONG! Do these girls not know that there are strip clubs down the street? What am I missing here? Someone explain. She did say it would be enjoyable. But I know that game. Please enlighten me! Some of the girls are definitely hot.

Starz Cafe.

I wouldn't agree with that. I was at Starz and then 269. Saw more tits and P at Starz and a couple of the girls even come up together and slapped their tits all over all the patrons LOL Reallly hot girls there too IMO.

Member #6548
04-06-23, 02:35
I was quoted $80 for a nude dance today. ONE SONG! Do these girls not know that there are strip clubs down the street? What am I missing here? Someone explain. She did say it would be enjoyable. But I know that game. Please enlighten me! Some of the girls are definitely hot.

I wouldn't agree with that. I was at Starz and then 269. Saw more tits and P at Starz and a couple of the girls even come up together and slapped their tits all over all the patrons LOL Reallly hot girls there too IMO.The main purpose behind cafes is to just chill and see some titties, maybe get a nice handful and lap dance.

Now to clarify the $80 nude lap dance price yes that seems about right. You are going to pay a premium to get lap dances and potentially fuck them outside of the cafe. The main reason that I keep seeing people willing to go through this route is because you get to fuck hot chicks that you normally wouldn't find at strip clubs / escort agencies and that haven't had a thousand dudes fuck them yet. The other main reason is the rush of being able to fuck one of these girls when only a few mongers have been able to.

If youre just looking to fuck then cafes are definitely not your scene. But if youre just looking for a more laid back version of a strip club then cafes are your thing. Personally I just use it as a buildup to a session with a k-girl or a massage at haven spa.

Unless you really like a cafe girl and have to fuck her then I wouldnt invest into the lap dance/tipping heavy because it will end up costing you around 10x the amount that it would have cost you to just go see a k-girl. And even then it’s not guaranteed that she will fuck you when you hang outside of the cafe.

TnaStylez
04-07-23, 01:41
I was quoted $80 for a nude dance today. ONE SONG! Do these girls not know that there are strip clubs down the street? What am I missing here? Someone explain. She did say it would be enjoyable. But I know that game. Please enlighten me! Some of the girls are definitely hot.

I wouldn't agree with that. I was at Starz and then 269. Saw more tits and P at Starz and a couple of the girls even come up together and slapped their tits all over all the patrons LOL Really hot girls there too IMO.Same reason bottled water at dance clubs costs $10. If your goal is to bang an ABG, hit up the Nuru shops.

CumDripp
04-07-23, 21:14

I wouldn't agree with that. I was at Starz and then 269. Saw more tits and P at Starz and a couple of the girls even come up together and slapped their tits all over all the patrons LOL Reallly hot girls there too IMO.Yeah I definitely agree a ripoff, some girls do set their prices, but usually standard is $40 regular, $60 topless, and $80 nude at DD cafe. Personally, I only take them up on dances because I find them more attractive than MPs, also asians don't really work at strip clubs so pretty hard to find them there.

If anyone has info on an attractive abg at a MP, I'm all ears, only one I've found to be pretty attractive is Lily / Nabi at Haven but she is pretty pricey and not the most open. Have tried Min at Haven but she is so-so.

FrankReynolds
04-16-23, 14:33
Yeah I definitely agree a ripoff, some girls do set their prices, but usually standard is $40 regular, $60 topless, and $80 nude at DD cafe. Personally, I only take them up on dances because I find them more attractive than MPs, also asians don't really work at strip clubs so pretty hard to find them there.

If anyone has info on an attractive abg at a MP, I'm all ears, only one I've found to be pretty attractive is Lily / Nabi at Haven but she is pretty pricey and not the most open. Have tried Min at Haven but she is so-so.I very much frequent the local spas and nabi is also the closest I've found. Kali at newport would also be up your alley but she's really greedy and her service leaves a lot to be desired. Hot though.

FrankReynolds
04-16-23, 14:34
Also if you just ask, most of the DD girls are down to do a 2 for 60 or whatever discounted rate, especially on the topless / nude dances since they all cost them the same amount (they pay 10 to the house per dance per song).

AsianPussy
04-16-23, 16:57
Whats up with all the cafe's closing early? I was going to 269 and they close at 8?! WTF.

Is any place open late?

Chogori
04-16-23, 21:22
Whats up with all the cafe's closing early? I was going to 269 and they close at 8?! WTF.

Is any place open late?DD cafe is open till 11 and midnight on weekends (Fri-Sunday). 168 is open till 11 pm everyday.

SukijoSeiwaka
04-17-23, 21:23
Any blowjob cafes like they have in Vietnam or Thailand?

WhoreMaster 91
04-19-23, 06:36
Any blowjob cafes like they have in Vietnam or Thailand?This is not a Free country like Vietnam and most of Asia.

LarryLegend12
04-26-23, 00:48
Bender is pretty much spot on. Most if not all girls are down to fuck, with about 1% not being down to fuck no matter how much you throw at them. I have fucked Kayl* from 269, Elen* from 168, and Ann* from 168. If you gather up the amount of money I have spent on tips plus the amount of money it actually took to get them to meet outside of the cafe, on the low end you are looking at approximately 8 K and on the high end the most expensive came in just shy of 22 K. All together I have spent around 36 K for those three endeavors.

Of course my situation is a lot different than most, I'm old and fat so I know for a fact that I'm paying more than most. The only way I can see someone fucking these girls for less is if you are relatively young, fit, and financially comfortable. Even then I would still expect to pay minimum around 1 K if everything goes well. That's including tips, dinner, etc.Was quoted 3 k but personally I rather party in TJ all night for 1/3 the cost.

Italian374
04-26-23, 16:37
Who quoted the 3 grand?

WhoreMaster 91
04-27-23, 17:32
Was quoted 3 k but personally I rather party in TJ all night for 1/3 the cost.For that money just go to Vietnam and get all the boom boom and BJs you want.

Italian374
04-29-23, 20:21
For that money just go to Vietnam and get all the boom boom and BJs you want.Larry, please let us know who quoted you 3 k. Thank you.

JohnRizzo14
04-30-23, 08:14
Newly opened Cafe 369 on April 23 14331 Euclid (pretty sure in the old Catz) at cafe369_ on insta Haven't been in yet but this is a good opportunity for you to establish being a regular because they are new and there aren't the normal batch of regulars you will have to stand out from (less of a time / money investment) Hope it is a good one and everyone has fun.