PDA

View Full Version : OC Vietnamese coffee shops

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

HapaBoy86
07-07-21, 20:53
Stopped by 269 and Stars today. Just wondering if any places give lap dances during the day?As long as there open they do it's just depends on each girl!

A1287
07-07-21, 21:01
I was at 368 on Wednesday and saw the new and improved Angel.

Remember her?? Sorta pudgy but extremely flirty and sexy. She was gone for a few months and is a least 20 lbs lighter. She looked phenomenal!

Add to that she was wearing a mini skirt with no undies the whole time, bending over at evey opportunity for that backdoor kitty view and allowing roaming. She let me stroke her kitty for a $5 tip. Niiiccceeee!

She seems a little nutty. She must be a wild lay. I can only imagine.When are they open? I stopped by around 5 and the doors were locked.

Metalton
07-08-21, 11:07
When are they open? I stopped by around 5 and the doors were locked.368 has been closed awhile they are now 269 on the other side of the freeway and you have to go in through the right door.

TripleThreat23
07-12-21, 10:13
Why is everyone quitting DD Coffee shop?

HcMesa
07-12-21, 13:32
Why is everyone quitting DD Coffee shop?There's a lot of reasons why. Some get over it, or don't want to do what's being asked of them. Some are fired for missing work. Each one is a different story. PM me if there's one in particular you want to know about.

Seeking Sex
07-12-21, 23:36
Went to 269 during Friday afternoon. Three girls were working. One girl took her top off while she was refilling tea. The girls were very friendly though and I got to chat with one of them. Surprised that she sat with me when it was my first visit there.

DavTwrtny
07-13-21, 13:57
Went to 269 during Friday afternoon. Three girls were working. One girl took her top off while she was refilling tea. The girls were very friendly though and I got to chat with one of them. Surprised that she sat with me when it was my first visit there.They usually do that especially if you're new to see if you're LE or not.

JohnPot
07-17-21, 02:58
No, absolutely not. The girls talk to him because they really like him and want to have his baby.

They usually do that especially if you're new to see if you're LE or not.

Ocbarbarian
07-26-21, 16:01
I stopped by 269 Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. 3 girls showing, 1 of which was an obese Asian. I've never been attracted to large women but this girl got me really going. Young, pretty face, huge tits and pleasant personality. I'm reminded of the old joke about fat girls and mopeds. My next step is finding someone like her at a massage parlor. Any recommendations?

Rhaegal
07-29-21, 16:53
I was at 368 on Wednesday and saw the new and improved Angel.

Remember her?? Sorta pudgy but extremely flirty and sexy. She was gone for a few months and is a least 20 lbs lighter. She looked phenomenal!

Add to that she was wearing a mini skirt with no undies the whole time, bending over at evey opportunity for that backdoor kitty view and allowing roaming. She let me stroke her kitty for a $5 tip. Niiiccceeee!

She seems a little nutty. She must be a wild lay. I can only imagine.She's at 168 Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Was still there at 1:30 today. Was doing chair dances to show off the kitty.

HcMesa
08-05-21, 19:39
If you haven't been to DD in the last three weeks, it's changed. Some will like it some won't.

A lot of girls quit. Apparently they had a meeting about the "lazy" comments from the forum so you know they read them. There was also accusations of the owner ripping them off. Anyways, Christina, Nina, Clarissa, Mary, Jade and possibly couple others I'm Forgetting are gone. Some of the old crew is still there Jessica, Wendy, Juls, Elissa, Annie, Anette and others.

There's Baby who's back from a few years ago. Nini made a quick appearance don't know if she's staying. There's a few new ones rolling in. Definitely look out for Natalie. I would pay to see her out of the shop.

Treat them well.

BigM1
08-06-21, 06:36
If you haven't been to DD in the last three weeks, it's changed. Some will like it some won't.

A lot of girls quit. Apparently they had a meeting about the "lazy" comments from the forum so you know they read them. There was also accusations of the owner ripping them off. Anyways, Christina, Nina, Clarissa, Mary, Jade and possibly couple others I'm Forgetting are gone. Some of the old crew is still there Jessica, Wendy, Juls, Elissa, Annie, Anette and others.

There's Baby who's back from a few years ago. Nini made a quick appearance don't know if she's staying. There's a few new ones rolling in. Definitely look out for Natalie. I would pay to see her out of the shop.

Treat them well.Tough to hear. Jade gave a great lapdance.

Huch66
08-06-21, 18:36
Went to Quan Khat in Stanton last Friday afternoon. About 15 people were there with a couple of servers. One was Caucasian and one was Asian. I did not see them sit down to chat with customers. A relaxing place to have coffee or a smoothie and get work done if that's what you want.

HcMesa
08-06-21, 19:08
Tough to hear. Jade gave a great lapdance.Jade was awesome. She's currently looking for a place where to strip at. She hasn't written off coffee shops for good. There is a possibility she comes back in a month or two after a needed mental break.

Import
08-06-21, 21:35
If you haven't been to DD in the last three weeks…

Nini made a quick appearance don't know if she's staying. There's a few new ones rolling in.

Treat them well.Is Nini still showing bottom like before? Girl has some nice lower lips 👄.

FlipOnOver
08-09-21, 12:37
Is Nini still showing bottom like before? Girl has some nice lower lips 👄.Totally! She is an "outie". 8.

A1287
08-09-21, 14:35
I stopped by 269 Sunday and was pleasantly surprised. 3 girls showing, 1 of which was an obese Asian. I've never been attracted to large women but this girl got me really going. Young, pretty face, huge tits and pleasant personality. I'm reminded of the old joke about fat girls and mopeds. My next step is finding someone like her at a massage parlor. Any recommendations?Saw the girl you're talking about, looked like she had a friend w her that just started. Not as big as she is, but bigger than the other girls. Not my cup of tea, also didn't see if the new girl did show or not I ended up leaving before she did rounds.

Import
08-10-21, 20:50
New interior, clean inside, $5 coffee, 30 yo Viet servers in regular summer clothes.

Uscue
08-14-21, 01:48
Jade was awesome. She's currently looking for a place where to strip at. She hasn't written off coffee shops for good. There is a possibility she comes back in a month or two after a needed mental break.Jade is dancing in Anaheim.

Uscue
08-14-21, 02:05
There's a lot of reasons why. Some get over it, or don't want to do what's being asked of them. Some are fired for missing work. Each one is a different story. PM me if there's one in particular you want to know about.I stopped going to DD around May. It began turning into a regular shop like Cafe Dang. Very rarely did girls walk around topless or do shows. They used to basically walk around the shop all day topless and slowly it turned into almost nothing it all. My very last time there I was in the shop maybe 2 hours and didn't see a single titty. Mia gave what looked like some of her regulars a lapdance and Jade danced on the pole for a bit. I visited multiple times and never saw Ophelia or Mary topless which was what I wanted most once Brittany left. I moved on to 269 and 168 since then. Shows are regular all day long. Does anyone know if DD with their new staff of girls has gone back to regular shows and titties?

Chhnk
08-14-21, 15:46
Jade is dancing in Anaheim.She also has a competition going on where her #1 fan on * gets to make a sex tape with her. But some of her fans might have deep pockets so not worth it IMO.

Uscue
08-14-21, 18:45
She also has a competition going on where her #1 fan on * gets to make a sex tape with her. But some of her fans might have deep pockets so not worth it IMO.I would never trust anything like that. That's just marketing. How do you know if you really gave the most money or not? She can just pick a guy friend she knows and say he was the #1.

BenderOver
08-15-21, 03:18
I stopped going to DD around May. It began turning into a regular shop like Cafe Dang. Very rarely did girls walk around topless or do shows. They used to basically walk around the shop all day topless and slowly it turned into almost nothing it all. My very last time there I was in the shop maybe 2 hours and didn't see a single titty. Mia gave what looked like some of her regulars a lapdance and Jade danced on the pole for a bit. I visited multiple times and never saw Ophelia or Mary topless which was what I wanted most once Brittany left. I moved on to 269 and 168 since then. Shows are regular all day long. Does anyone know if DD with their new staff of girls has gone back to regular shows and titties?A year ago, when DD went by another name, the girls there were not that attractive, but they knew how to get attention and that largely meant walking around with their tops so loose that their titties were falling out most of the time. The last time I went to DD was about three months ago and it sucked. The girls there weren't that pretty, but they acted like they were the shit. GPS stupidity. I also think their boyfriend was sitting in the cafe keeping an eye on them. Stupid waste of time to have stopped by for a coffee.

269 was great. But the last few weeks have been very weak. New girls wearing armored bras, not doing shows. This keeps up and I'm going to cross 269 off my list. If you look at my previous reports, you would know I'm a fan of this place too. Can't recommend this place if this keeps up.

168 It's ok. LOTS of implant action here. 9 out of 10 girls here have implants, so when you slip the dollars into their tops, it's COLD up there. Not my fetish, petting cadaver titties. No way.

BenderOver
08-15-21, 13:16
I try to get out but they drag me back.

Went to 269 today and I've been reinitiated. Three hotties, skinny shapely bodies, natural perky tits. Shows often, light petting up top ok. In my glee, I probably tipped slightly more generously than usual but it was all well deserved.

Great day to visit today. Busy Sunday. Smoke filled due to the crowd. Had to leave due to the smoke.

Metalton
08-16-21, 03:01
She also has a competition going on where her #1 fan on * gets to make a sex tape with her. But some of her fans might have deep pockets so not worth it IMO.#1 fan on what?

KingOfFighters
08-16-21, 15:35
#1 fan on what?A website where people pay for pictures / videos usually straight out adult or sometimes just sexy (few normal).

FlipOnOver
08-19-21, 00:05
Today at Cafe 168 I saw our girl Angel take an old mans tip, sit on a chair pantyless in front of his table and spread her legs far and wide for him to view. Not bad for $20.

I chalk that up to a failure in parenting.

I also saw a homeless guy take a dump in the parking lot ivy near the Pawn Shop.

Just another day in Garbage Grove!!

Leronardo
08-23-21, 01:44
Today at Cafe 168 I saw our girl Angel take an old mans tip, sit on a chair pantyless in front of his table and spread her legs far and wide for him to view. Not bad for $20.

thI also saw a homeless guy take a dump in the parking lot ivy near the Pawn Shop.

Just another day in Garbage Grove!!I must of got a special for $5 that day!

JuiceMan2000
08-25-21, 18:49
If you like big hanging ta-tas, Sandy is doing top show and pushing them in your face when accepting tips.I'd love to find more of those. She is my favorite so far. Have you seen any other girls at any other places like that?

Chhnk
08-28-21, 13:27
A website where people pay for pictures / videos usually straight out adult or sometimes just sexy (few normal).https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/japanesegoddess for those of you guys looking for a fix of her.

Seeking Sex
08-28-21, 18:06
Visited both 168 and 269 Friday afternoon, right after lunch hour. They were packed with patrons and I stayed only for a short time at each place. No shows during that period.

BuddhaHead
08-29-21, 11:46
Jade is dancing in Anaheim.Which club? Under what name that she is using?

Harbors
08-30-21, 10:54
Which club? Under what name that she is using?Yeah, let me know. She was my favorite at DD.

Chhnk
08-30-21, 18:25
Yeah, let me know. She was my favorite at DD.She's dancing at taboo I think under Nina. Her dances were hotter DDs though LOL they don't allow topless unless you do the VIP and they never allow bottomless. She might be more comfortable breaking the rules now that she's been there a few weeks.

A1287
09-05-21, 18:46
I'm not a fan of most of the girls at DD, but they got a new girl named jossah and she's pretty hot. They have a picture of her up on their ig. Big butt and nice naturals, 40 for a dance.

Dohma22
09-08-21, 14:39
Went to 269 on sun around 1 pm it was crowded but only 2 girls working and they were pretty wack. Kinda gross too when I tipped 1 her body was super sweaty and smelled. Didn't see any action. Went to Lu to at least see some nice titties and it was just as crowded but more girls. No action other than typical tip and grip.

Is there a better place now for shows and lap dances?

JohnRizzo14
09-10-21, 09:21
The old owner of Girlz before she sold to the new owner who changed the name to DD cafe has opened a new shop called Venuz cafe. Opening day was 9/9. Haven't been in yet but I always liked the Girlz cafe vibe better than DD. They have an instagram Venuzcafe_anaheim. It is pretty far out from where these shops traditionally are accepted so we will see how it goes.

Uscue
09-10-21, 10:48
The old owner of Girlz before she sold to the new owner who changed the name to DD cafe has opened a new shop called Venuz cafe. Opening day was 9/9. Haven't been in yet but I always liked the Girlz cafe vibe better than DD. They have an instagram Venuzcafe_anaheim. It is pretty far out from where these shops traditionally are accepted so we will see how it goes.I stopped by yesterday. Very small shop, probably the smallest of all of them by a good margin but good drinks and food menu. I stopped by during the game and there were three girls working: one Asian who said she used to work at Lu, one white girl that used to work at Girlz and another white girl. Everyone was nice, obvious they are being extra welcoming on opening day. I was there maybe 30 minutes and didn't see any form of show fwiw. Although the one from Girlz used to always have her tits out when she worked there, so I don't know if I needed to stay longer or if it's just not going to be that type of café yet.

For the shift I was there for, I'd give the girl quality a 3-4. In contrast I was at 269 to start the afternoon and girl quality was an 8 for me and then went to 168 and girl quality was a 6.

LooseChange72
09-10-21, 12:07
Went to Cafe Lu for a quick pitstop on my way to LA. Great time. There were 3 girls working and place was not that packed. One girl with beautiful pierced naturals that made me stay longer than planned.

BigM1
09-14-21, 01:56
I'm not a fan of most of the girls at DD, but they got a new girl named jossah and she's pretty hot. They have a picture of her up on their ig. Big butt and nice naturals, 40 for a dance.Got a nice topless dance with Nicole. Best dancer so far. Trinity was cool and she let me play with her pierced nipples. Annie gives a nice dance, but I wish she would grind her titties in my face. Kendall is OK. But since Hade is no longer around, I think Nicole gives the nastiest dance (so far).

BigM1
09-16-21, 03:18
I visited the new coffeehouse Venuz.

It is definitely on the smaller side (less than half of the customer sitting space in DD's).

I saw both Amy and Allice. Amy appears to be a thin built Cambodian and Allice is a thick (not BBW) Caucasian with big tits and big ass.

Both were friendly. It would be a cool place to chill but not so much as a party atmosphere.

A big plus is that there was no smoking at all when I visited.

ILoveMexicans
09-16-21, 17:09
Cats definitely took a turn for the worse. That place used to be my favorite but now its a shit show full of hustlers trying to sell you shots, drinks, syringe shots, jello shots everything. I will never go back. Sucks.

Sonicus
09-17-21, 04:53
Cats definitely took a turn for the worse. That place used to be my favorite but now its a shit show full of hustlers trying to sell you shots, drinks, syringe shots, jello shots everything. I will never go back. Sucks.The owners at Catz are complete money hogs unless you bring in 100's of dollars bills they don't want your business they even treat there girls like shit, I avoid completely and go to cafe Lu, cafe 168 and cafe Starz are way better alternatives.

Wanderer01
09-17-21, 05:50
I am in town from Tampa Florida for a week. I was looking to for places that provides extra service. In Tampa's, there a extra services that are provided at the strip clubs. So I went to Calif girls club to test things out. It seems that these clubs are similar to what I find In Orlando. The rooms are not private. I spoke to one girl and I asked her where are the clubs with Asian women. She said you should look for cafes. So I found one called cats café and decided to give it a try. I find that this club does not provide any extras. So is there not one cafe that provides extra?

BuddhaHead
09-17-21, 10:26
So is there not one cafe that provides extra?Nope. Should've done more homework instead of taking the word of a stripper who didn't know anything about Vietnamese coffee shops.

Uscue
09-17-21, 19:04
I am in town from Tampa Florida for a week. I was looking to for places that provides extra service. In Tampa's, there a extra services that are provided at the strip clubs. So I went to Calif girls club to test things out. It seems that these clubs are similar to what I find In Orlando. The rooms are not private. I spoke to one girl and I asked her where are the clubs with Asian women. She said you should look for cafes. So I found one called cats caf and decided to give it a try. I find that this club does not provide any extras. So is there not one cafe that provides extra?These are coffee shops, not strip clubs or brothels.

HapaBoy86
09-17-21, 22:03
These are coffee shops, not strip clubs or brothels.Yup, you drink some heart attack coffee and maybe eat a banh mi and look at chicks in tiny ass bathing suits and occasional peak of the kitty or boobs?

Not a stripclub.

TripleThreat23
09-18-21, 09:18
Yup, you drink some heart attack coffee and maybe eat a banh mi and look at chicks in tiny ass bathing suits and occasional peak of the kitty or boobs?

Not a stripclub.Which one has banh mi? Has anyone been to Sassi on Euclid?

BenderOver
09-20-21, 01:48
I am in town from Tampa Florida for a week. I was looking to for places that provides extra service. In Tampa's, there a extra services that are provided at the strip clubs. So I went to Calif girls club to test things out. It seems that these clubs are similar to what I find In Orlando. The rooms are not private. I spoke to one girl and I asked her where are the clubs with Asian women. She said you should look for cafes. So I found one called cats caf and decided to give it a try. I find that this club does not provide any extras. So is there not one cafe that provides extra?No particular strip clubs that specialize in Asian women offering extras in the back. You can try out a few places if you're willing to drive in Southern California. Not sure if all the places are open yet due to covid, and you can read a ton about them in this website just under City of Industry / Strip Clubs or under other forum headings.

Go and try to find your asian extra at Tropical Lei (Upland?) or Paradise Showgirls (City of Industry). Usually, the extras are offered by Latinas or White dancers at these joints. Then there are places where the providers are ebony such as King Henry, etc.

The cafe's in this forum specialize in mixed race with an emphasis on Asian, but they usually just serve you coffee in a bikini and every 15 minutes come by to do rounds with their tops and / or bottoms off for a tip. That's all you're getting.

R Ryder
09-20-21, 05:35
I am in town from Tampa Florida for a week. I was looking to for places that provides extra service. In Tampa's, there a extra services that are provided at the strip clubs. So I went to Calif girls club to test things out. It seems that these clubs are similar to what I find In Orlando. The rooms are not private. I spoke to one girl and I asked her where are the clubs with Asian women. She said you should look for cafes. So I found one called cats caf and decided to give it a try. I find that this club does not provide any extras. So is there not one cafe that provides extra?I highly suggest Synn in the City of Industry. On Thursdays it's common to have up to 30 girls and $80 VIP rooms for 15 mins specials. You should always negotiate the tip before going into VIP. Have fun and lmk what you think.

SCJohn
09-20-21, 11:17
I highly suggest Synn in the City of Industry. On Thursdays it's common to have up to 30 girls and $80 VIP rooms for 15 mins specials. You should always negotiate the tip before going into VIP. Have fun and lmk what you think.To clarify, it's $80 to get a VIP room and in addition, you need to tip the girl too? If that's the case, what's a standard tip / service?

Thanks!

BuddhaHead
09-20-21, 12:26
To clarify, it's $80 to get a VIP room and in addition, you need to tip the girl too? If that's the case, what's a standard tip / service?

Thanks!There is no "standard". It depends on the dancer & the service (which may or may not be available). Let's just say it's more than what you would pay at an AMP for equivalent service. Also, the $80 is only for "15 minutes" on Thursdays.

R Ryder
09-20-21, 15:12
I highly suggest Synn in the City of Industry. On Thursdays it's common to have up to 30 girls and $80 VIP rooms for 15 mins specials. You should always negotiate the tip before going into VIP. Have fun and lmk what you think.There's really no standard tip. It basically depends on how busy they are and who you talked to. It can range from VIP fee plus. 6 for everything during the day to being quoted VIP fee plus $ $ $ $from a super hot Persian chick. I suggest talk to the girls and have fun with it.

SCJohn
09-20-21, 20:38
There is no "standard". It depends on the dancer & the service (which may or may not be available). Let's just say it's more than what you would pay at an AMP for equivalent service. Also, the $80 is only for "15 minutes" on Thursdays.Thanks, it's been so long since I went to a Strip Club. Once I found AMPs, I decided Strop Clubs weren't worth the cost.

There's really no standard tip. It basically depends on how busy they are and who you talked to. It can range from VIP fee plus. 6 for everything during the day to being quoted VIP fee plus $ $ $ $from a super hot Persian chick. I suggest talk to the girls and have fun with it.Ok, thanks, Been there; done that. Spent a lot of money for a HJ or BBBJ at a Strip Club.

Dohma22
09-25-21, 15:57
Stopped by cafe Lu in late afternoon and 5 girls were there very few customers. Talked to a few. If you're looking for company to shoot the shit and rub a tit order a bottle of henney and they'll come and drink with you. Throw a few tips their way for each hug / grope / grab take a shot. Some nice innocent fun.

Uscue
09-28-21, 10:32
Jade's Ben MIA because I turns out she got a boob job md has been recovering. Such a shame, wish she would've said something first so we had a chance to get dances from her before she screwed up the body.

BenderOver
10-01-21, 12:41

I also saw a homeless guy take a dump in the parking lot ivy near the Pawn Shop.

Just another day in Garbage Grove!!Been hitting 168 once a week for the last 6 weeks and it's been disappointing. No spread wide legs, open lips, or lap dances. Has this place gone respectable? Still topless and bottomless shows as before, and implants seem to be the word of the day (every day), but all the good raunchiness of lapdances and gaping pussies has been lost unless I'm reading the starmap wrong and heading to this place on the incorrect dates and times.

JackDaStripper
10-01-21, 15:41
Jade's Ben MIA because I turns out she got a boob job md has been recovering. Such a shame, wish she would've said something first so we had a chance to get dances from her before she screwed up the body.Per her IG, she's back at DD Cafe's showing off her new tits!

Uscue
10-01-21, 17:33
Per her IG, she's back at DD Cafe's showing off her new tits!I don't like the new tits.

LooseChange72
10-02-21, 10:15
Had some friends in town so took them out to grab a coffee before happy hour. Went to Starz for a short period then Cafe Lu. Starz was great with 3 working and putting on shows for the customers. Decided to go to Cafe Lu and was disappointed. No energy, one show and the good looking server spent the whole time with her boyfriend / sugar daddy. Won't be going back to Cafe Lu.

Harbors
10-11-21, 08:02
Had some friends in town so took them out to grab a coffee before happy hour. Went to Starz for a short period then Cafe Lu. Starz was great with 3 working and putting on shows for the customers. Decided to go to Cafe Lu and was disappointed. No energy, one show and the good looking server spent the whole time with her boyfriend / sugar daddy. Won't be going back to Cafe Lu.My disappointment was the size. It was a lot smaller than I imagined. Not worth the entry IMO. I'm sure there are others that would enjoy it though.

CJamesTX85
10-11-21, 14:09
My disappointment was the size. It was a lot smaller than I imagined. Not worth the entry IMO. I'm sure there are others that would enjoy it though.Haven't been forever. But is there a cover charge to get in now?

Harbors
10-12-21, 11:26
Haven't been forever. But is there a cover charge to get in now?Ten bucks on a Saturday night.

LooseChange72
10-12-21, 12:34
Ten bucks on a Saturday night.During the day the game in the back corner brought in a crowd that looked homeless. Does anyone know what it is? They were hitting the table as if it was the children's game Hungry Hungry Hippo.

BenderOver
10-12-21, 14:55
Ten bucks on a Saturday night.Seriously? A cover charge plus the minimum one drink expectation? Shit if there was constant nudes and some side work going on in the dark corner it'd be worth checking out. But a coffee shop with minimal shows, fuck it.

A1287
10-12-21, 15:46
Seriously? A cover charge plus the minimum one drink expectation? Shit if there was constant nudes and some side work going on in the dark corner it'd be worth checking out. But a coffee shop with minimal shows, fuck it.Looks like they need to find some way to afford having all those girls working at the same time.

ILoveMexicans
10-12-21, 16:59
Ten bucks on a Saturday night.I've never had a cover charge at Cafe Lu. Only Cats. Avoid Cats at all costs. That place is terrible and the worst. It used to be the best but now, went downhill.

Chhnk
10-12-21, 20:50
I've never had a cover charge at Cafe Lu. Only Cats. Avoid Cats at all costs. That place is terrible and the worst. It used to be the best but now, went downhill.Same I went on a Friday night and just had security pat me down which was a first but it didn't look like anyone was paying a cover.

Harbors
10-12-21, 21:32
Same I went on a Friday night and just had security pat me down which was a first but it didn't look like anyone was paying a cover.My bad fellas. Wrong spot. I was talking about Cats.

Gino02
10-15-21, 09:31
16X should be fun between 8 and 3 today.

PowerMango
10-15-21, 11:37
16X should be fun between 8 and 3 today.What's going on at 16 X?

HeadHunter1969
10-15-21, 17:29
I was working on my laptop minding my own business when I looked up I see this little Latina / Asian spinner standing in front of me wearing nothing but a robe that was open exposing everything sweet little box nice little a cup titties with brown nipples. Holy cow! Does anyone know who this little nymph is?

BigM1
10-15-21, 20:07
I was working on my laptop minding my own business when I looked up I see this little Latina / Asian spinner standing in front of me wearing nothing but a robe that was open exposing everything sweet little box nice little a cup titties with brown nipples. Holy cow! Does anyone know who this little nymph is?Probably Jasmine.

BuddhaHead
10-16-21, 17:06
I was working on my laptop minding my own business when I looked up I see this little Latina / Asian spinner standing in front of me wearing nothing but a robe that was open exposing everything sweet little box nice little a cup titties with brown nipples. Holy cow! Does anyone know who this little nymph is?Why didn't you ask for her name? Guys expect people who weren't there to guess who you saw?

Gino02
10-18-21, 11:25
What's going on at 16 X?Sorry just seeing your message. A certain gorgeous young girl who moved from NorCal (EQ's finest, she used to "love" wearing high heels only) had a rare special appearance scheduled on Friday.

IrvineResident
10-18-21, 19:52
Sorry just seeing your message. A certain gorgeous young girl who moved from NorCal (EQ's finest, she used to "love" wearing high heels only) had a rare special appearance scheduled on Friday.Why so cryptic. Mel was working.

BenderOver
10-19-21, 00:01
I was working on my laptop minding my own business when I looked up I see this little Latina / Asian spinner standing in front of me wearing nothing but a robe that was open exposing everything sweet little box nice little a cup titties with brown nipples. Holy cow! Does anyone know who this little nymph is?Are the girls in DD pretty open to guys petting the goods during tips? Been to 16 X and 26 X and both are ok about giving the puppies a pat when slipping in the dollar.

ButtLickr
10-19-21, 05:44
Are the girls in DD pretty open to guys petting the goods during tips? Been to 16 X and 26 X and both are ok about giving the puppies a pat when slipping in the dollar.It really depends on the girl. They have a lot of new girls on the roster and some are pretty reserved and against touching but a lot of them are pretty ok with it, especially if you are a good tipper. I would say about 65-75% of the girls are cool with it as long as you don't act weird about it. If a girl really likes you, they will encourage some touching, especially on repeat visits.

Gino02
10-19-21, 15:52
Why so cryptic. Mel was working.Today 9-3?

HeadHunter1969
10-19-21, 16:48
Why didn't you ask for her name? Guys expect people who weren't there to guess who you saw?I did and forgot!

HeadHunter1969
10-19-21, 16:51
Probably Jasmine.I believe you are correct! 19 years old with a ring in her nose and some slight sicoloration on her backside? Anyone ever score anything outside with any of these ladies? If so, how long was the R&D process and what was expected?

HH69.

IrvineResident
10-19-21, 19:34
Today 9-3?Mel was there today also. She said she moved back from Vegas so she should be working more often.

Gino02
10-20-21, 01:34
Mel was there today also. She said she moved back from Vegas so she should be working more often.Good for us! I guess Starz tomorrow.

A1287
10-20-21, 08:24
Mel was there today also. She said she moved back from Vegas so she should be working more often.Is she just at 168 or is she back at stars too?

IrvineResident
10-20-21, 11:03
Is she just at 168 or is she back at stars too?She said to follow her IG for coffee schedule but I don't see any coffee updates on her IG. I used to go to Starz often but not anymore due to lack of variety in the girls. I'll ask Mel next time if she works at Starz anymore.

CJamesTX85
10-20-21, 12:42
She said to follow her IG for coffee schedule but I don't see any coffee updates on her IG. I used to go to Starz often but not anymore due to lack of variety in the girls. I'll ask Mel next time if she works at Starz anymore.What is her IG.

IrvineResident
10-20-21, 15:10
What is her IG.Am I allowed to post her IG? I think she is under STARZ IG. Search for Melanie.

A1287
10-20-21, 17:50
She said to follow her IG for coffee schedule but I don't see any coffee updates on her IG. I used to go to Starz often but not anymore due to lack of variety in the girls. I'll ask Mel next time if she works at Starz anymore.I've been following her ig for a while, didn't know she was back at coffee until I saw the post here. I saw she has a private one, maybe she meant on there?

CoolDude714
10-20-21, 19:55
Can someone PM me her Instagram because I don't know who this Mel girl is and I'm very curious now.

Rdyn Nvu
10-20-21, 20:05
Am I allowed to post her IG? I think she is under STARZ IG. Search for Melanie.Send me a pm 😊.

HeadHunter1969
10-22-21, 10:17
Was at DD yesterday between meetings and saw Ruby for the first time. Hot little all natural spinner with tats and nose hardware. While chatting learned that she's not a student and when I asked her what she did other than refill tea for horny old guys she stammered a bit and said this was her only gig. That can't possibly be tru! Help me out boys! Is this little girl dancing somewhere, or better yet escorting on the side?

ButtLickr
10-22-21, 12:29
Was at DD yesterday between meetings and saw Ruby for the first time. Hot little all natural spinner with tats and nose hardware. While chatting learned that she's not a student and when I asked her what she did other than refill tea for horny old guys she stammered a bit and said this was her only gig. That can't possibly be tru! Help me out boys! Is this little girl dancing somewhere, or better yet escorting on the side?I knew Ruby before she started working at DD through mutual friends, and I believe she worked at a gentlemen club before DD if I remember correctly, though I don't think she has anything else going on at the moment other than working at other shops but I could be wrong.

LooseChange72
10-22-21, 14:05
Was at DD yesterday between meetings and saw Ruby for the first time. Hot little all natural spinner with tats and nose hardware. While chatting learned that she's not a student and when I asked her what she did other than refill tea for horny old guys she stammered a bit and said this was her only gig. That can't possibly be tru! Help me out boys! Is this little girl dancing somewhere, or better yet escorting on the side?When you find the answer let me know. Most tell me the same, that it is their only job or that they work at other coffee houses. They probably have an * page on the side for the real money.

BobJohnSmiff
10-24-21, 21:17
Is there any regular schedule for girls on weeknights? Or do you have to just show up and hope it's a good crew? And is that the best shot to get a spread show or even a lap dance?

TommyGaines
10-25-21, 12:40
Is there any regular schedule for girls on weeknights? Or do you have to just show up and hope it's a good crew? And is that the best shot to get a spread show or even a lap dance?There is no regular schedule at these places. The boss lady sets the schedule about once a week and it may change. There are some regulars that have a better say on their schedule. Best thing is just ask your favorite ones directly when they work this week.

Uscue
10-27-21, 18:31
Was at DD yesterday between meetings and saw Ruby for the first time. Hot little all natural spinner with tats and nose hardware. While chatting learned that she's not a student and when I asked her what she did other than refill tea for horny old guys she stammered a bit and said this was her only gig. That can't possibly be tru! Help me out boys! Is this little girl dancing somewhere, or better yet escorting on the side?Almost every girl that works at DD now is also a dancer at a club. Part of the reason why some girls left, they said got the feeling management wanted strippers.

Ticl90
11-09-21, 22:59
Has anyone been to this "new" shop?

AsianOnly
11-11-21, 02:08
Has anyone been to this "new" shop?Fuglies that get very aggressive.

HapaBoy86
11-11-21, 20:33
Cafe Lu has some cuties lately.

ManUp
11-12-21, 12:11
FitVietMilf Again!

Hey Bros,

I visited this beauty again. That's twice in one week. The reason twice in a week is she is very reasonable. But she is also very hot in my option. Just go to her Twitter (fitvietmilf) account and see for yourself. Our session began with her dressed in sexy top that just barely covered her ass and high heel shoes. She played some music and motion for me to stand behind her. When I did she began to dance with my crouch area pressed against her bare ass. She reach back a put junior between her ass cheeks and used her butt to get junior to rise. As she did this she pull off her top to expose her bra. I undid the bra and reached around and cupped her breast from behind. She continued her sexy rythmic dance with junior enjoying the warm Ass cheeks.

We then moved to the bed and she had me lay on my back and straddled me. She slid back and forth on junior for a minute to get him ready. I then request we 69 (. 40 xtra for BBBJ but worth every penny). I mean this woman knows what's she doing. I was enjoying the oral so much I requested her to finish me off this way. She continued without skipping a beat until I exploded. She made sure every last drop was out before she stopped. Afterwards I laid there drain and happy.

Let tell you, if you don't go see her this weekend your crazy (in Rosemead). What I do is look at her Twitter photos (fitvietmilf) and fantasize about being with her because she looks sexy in her photos. I then make my appointment and my fantasy becomes reality. So for me I believe you get the beat of both worlds. Hot Twitter photos to look at then the real thing.

Taws6
11-12-21, 15:13
FitVietMilf Again!.You posted about FitvietMilf in numerous threads.

What are you her pimp?

We get it, you like her.

Hyarusa
11-12-21, 17:03
FitVietMilf Again!

Hey Bros,

I visited this beauty again. That's twice in one week. The reason twice in a week is she is very reasonable. But she is also very hot in my option. Just go to her Twitter (fitvietmilf) account and see for yourself. Our session began with her dressed in sexy top that just barely covered her ass and high heel shoes. She played some music and motion for me to stand behind her. When I did she began to dance with my crouch area pressed against her bare ass. She reach back a put junior between her ass cheeks and used her butt to get junior to rise. As she did this she pull off her top to expose her bra. I undid the bra and reached around and cupped her breast from behind. She continued her sexy rythmic dance with junior enjoying the warm Ass cheeks.

We then moved to the bed and she had me lay on my back and straddled me. She slid back and forth on junior for a minute to get him ready. I then request we 69 (. 40 xtra for BBBJ but worth every penny). I mean this woman knows what's she doing. I was enjoying the oral so much I requested her to finish me off this way. She continued without skipping a beat until I exploded. She made sure every last drop was out before she stopped. Afterwards I laid there drain and happy.

Let tell you, if you don't go see her this weekend your crazy (in Rosemead). What I do is look at her Twitter photos (fitvietmilf) and fantasize about being with her because she looks sexy in her photos. I then make my appointment and my fantasy becomes reality. So for me I believe you get the beat of both worlds. Hot Twitter photos to look at then the real thing.I appreciate you sharing the info, but this really doesn't belong in this thread as your report has nothing to do with coffee shops.

Hyarusa
11-12-21, 17:03
Fuglies that get very aggressive.Aggressive how? I'm guessing not in a good way?

HeadHunter1969
11-12-21, 17:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TrustProcess
11-13-21, 01:02
How's the scene at Cafe Starz? Last time I was there, I had to show them my LinkedIn profile to prove I wasn't a cop.

LooseChange72
11-13-21, 13:10
How's the scene at Cafe Starz? Last time I was there, I had to show them my LinkedIn profile to prove I wasn't a cop.Haha! Starz has the best looking girls in my opinion. The background check is a pain in the ass though. Just remember a couple names that work there and the next time you go just ask the waitress if one of those girls are currently working. That usually brings down their guard.

Hyarusa
11-14-21, 00:27
Question for some of you veterans: when a girl sits with you and chats for a little while, what is an appropriate tip to give them? I don't want to over do it, but I also don't want to come off as a cheap ass.

How much do you guys usually give in that situation?

IrvineResident
11-14-21, 18:05
168 has been average the last month. Not as many girls working. Going to go here les often for the time being.

Catz- went there last night. Not recommended unless you want to be hustled hard core. I wasn't hustled but by watching the 20 plus girls working, it is obvious they are trying to separate you from your money.

DD. Went twice in the last 2 weeks. Good option to see different girls. Half are hot. Half are average.

268 - went twice here also in last 2 weeks. Good option to see different girls.

Metalton
11-15-21, 21:45
Fuglies that get very aggressive.What do you mean by get very aggressive?

Uscue
11-19-21, 16:44
How's the scene at Cafe Starz? Last time I was there, I had to show them my LinkedIn profile to prove I wasn't a cop.But why? What do they do that other shops don't do to force that paranoia?

Metalton
11-19-21, 22:34
But why? What do they do that other shops don't do to force that paranoia?They are just super careful. They do the same thing every other shop does that does shows. Girls are nicer looking and do shows more often once they feel safe your are who you say you are and not a cop. Once they feel comfortable with you being there they usually give you a business card with info on who checked you out that you can use next time you go and no more issues.

Leche
11-20-21, 01:54
Stopped by DD yesterday, 2 girls just OK, saw another one (blonde) giving a topless lap dance when I left.

Almost every girl that works at DD now is also a dancer at a club. Part of the reason why some girls left, they said got the feeling management wanted strippers.

Uscue
11-20-21, 23:50
They are just super careful. They do the same thing every other shop does that does shows. Girls are nicer looking and do shows more often once they feel safe your are who you say you are and not a cop. Once they feel comfortable with you being there they usually give you a business card with info on who checked you out that you can use next time you go and no more issues.Starz used to do that business card bs too, although it helped in future visits.

Super careful? You get more action at at least 2 other shops than you get at Cats (and Starz). It's not about being "extra careful", it's about creating this atmosphere that makes you (the customer) feel like you're "passed" and are in a special group of vetted customers.

Hyarusa
11-21-21, 23:20
Super careful? You get more action at at least 2 other shops than you get at Cats (and Starz).What are the 2 other shops you are referring to?

CJamesTX85
11-30-21, 22:53
What's the best place for Friday night. Starz the hottest usually but girls never talk much. How is DD?

A1287
12-01-21, 00:40
What's the best place for Friday night. Starz the hottest usually but girls never talk much. How is DD?Dd posts their girls on their ig so you can see if you like anyone before you go.

Gino02
12-02-21, 13:04
269 must be lit this morning!

TommyGaines
12-03-21, 20:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BenderOver
12-04-21, 07:49
269 must be lit this morning!Why so? Someone or something happen?

A1287
12-04-21, 15:42
Why so? Someone or something happen?Heard mel was at 269, wondering how people are finding out before hand.

TrustProcess
12-04-21, 22:26
Who or what is Mel?

Heard mel was at 269, wondering how people are finding out before hand.

Hartford473
12-06-21, 12:33
Who or what is Mel?She's the hottest current cafe gal originally worked in San Jose.

Shop. In San Jose she packed the shop.

BobJohnSmiff
12-06-21, 18:13
She's the hottest current cafe gal originally worked in San Jose.

Shop. In San Jose she packed the shop.Is she tall and thin? I saw a pretty girl but I thought she said her name was May but with the music blasting I may have misheard her.

Nice Guy 99
12-06-21, 22:13
Is she tall and thin? I saw a pretty girl but I thought she said her name was May but with the music blasting I may have misheard her.Mei is pronounced May.

Hartford473
12-07-21, 00:22
Is she tall and thin? I saw a pretty girl but I thought she said her name was May but with the music blasting I may have misheard her.Mel is around 5'5" and thin mid 20's. Smiles a lot. Wears hair in a beehive sometimes.

She looks innocent and acts sweet but she knows how to work it.

Gino02
12-09-21, 05:15
Mei is pronounced May.Mei and Mel are different persons with similar personalities. Latter is way hotter, though former is getting there IMHO. These days latter is in SoCal, whereas former is in NorCal.

FlipOnOver
12-15-21, 03:03
LOL.

Today at 369 a guy was going on and on about God and the Bible to a big tittied girl in her underwear for 5 minutes. Then he asked for change so he could put a few bucks in another chicks panties.

That my friends is what Jesus was talking about!

PharmHobby
12-15-21, 23:19
I'm from out of town and despite reading a lot of reviews, can't figure out how these cafes work. Can some one walk me thru this? (PM is fine). Thanks!

ChosenBrah
12-16-21, 16:35
Heard this girls a freak. What's the furthest you guys have gotten with her?

MacNCheese
12-17-21, 12:28
I'm from out of town and despite reading a lot of reviews, can't figure out how these cafes work. Can some one walk me thru this? (PM is fine). Thanks!Not that complicated. Walk in, sit at a free table, and order a drink. Regardless of what you order, they will give you a glass of ice tea as well. Enjoy your drink while watching them work in their lingerie, and tip them when they walk around naked to refill everybody's ice tea.

Gino02
12-17-21, 16:07
I'm from out of town and despite reading a lot of reviews, can't figure out how these cafes work. Can some one walk me thru this? (PM is fine). Thanks!Just go to 168 before 5 pm (earlier the better) today, and you can learn as well as have a visual feast. Please report back for us who unfortunately can't be there today.

Gino02
12-18-21, 00:08
Just go to 168 before 5 pm (earlier the better) today, and you can learn as well as have a visual feast. Please report back for us who unfortunately can't be there today.Or tomorrow.

Chhnk
12-18-21, 19:48
Heard this girls a freak. What's the furthest you guys have gotten with her?Like a freak with customers or just guys she sleeps with?

Hartford473
12-19-21, 13:37
Or tomorrow.Mel supposedly working today at 168.

HapaBoy86
12-19-21, 23:53
I'm from out of town and despite reading a lot of reviews, can't figure out how these cafes work. Can some one walk me thru this? (PM is fine). Thanks!These are all coffee shops that serve over-priced Viet coffee with girls that wear very revealing bathing suits or very sexy revealing undies.

No hanky panky just sit there in a smoke filled, loud music, sitting there watching are some of the Viet girls bf's, stalkers, plus dudes who have yellow fever!

Chhnk
12-20-21, 17:51
Like a freak with customers or just guys she sleeps with?Decided to check out Nini for my self. Cute little Cambodian / Chinese chick but outrageous lap dance prices. 60 bikini 80 topless 100 nude. She said she raised them after a super busy night. Don't think a single dance is anywhere worth that.

Dohma22
12-20-21, 23:31
Went to DD around 8 pm and there were some hotties but all taken. Sat without anyone offering to chat. Just refill the tea and then back to their tipper. Left and went to venuz cafe. This place is def lower on quality but higher on interaction. The staff must rotate and greet customers / fill tea frequently. Got a few lap dances there tipping 5's and 10's. They weren't pushy at all.

ChosenBrah
12-21-21, 10:38
Decided to check out Nini for my self. Cute little Cambodian / Chinese chick but outrageous lap dance prices. 60 bikini 80 topless 100 nude. She said she raised them after a super busy night. Don't think a single dance is anywhere worth that.Damn! She still doing nude?

BigCalibbc
12-29-21, 15:40
Hey went to 168 yesterday it's my first time going to a cafe like this, around 3 pm it's a cool place but I really don't get this hobby.

It's boring they fill up your tea and you tip you can place you tip in the panties or bra.

I didn't see one lap dance, they sat and talked to some guys there but they wasn't talking about nothing.

And it took them a long time to keep coming around it's like you have to drink your tea down not 1 person grabbed a tit or ass. I don't get it.

I wouldn't be a regular might go just because, but not often.

Hyarusa
01-01-22, 00:34
I swung by DD a couple of days ago. The girls were sweet and the mozzarella sticks were terrible LOL.

They were selling tickets to a New Year's party on the 30th for $60. Did anyone partake in this or know what exactly to they do to justify that price point?

NailBoiz1
01-01-22, 11:54
Hey went to 168 yesterday it's my first time going to a cafe like this, around 3 pm it's a cool place but I really don't get this hobby.

It's boring they fill up your tea and you tip you can place you tip in the panties or bra.

I didn't see one lap dance, they sat and talked to some guys there but they wasn't talking about nothing.

And it took them a long time to keep coming around it's like you have to drink your tea down not 1 person grabbed a tit or ass. I don't get it.

I wouldn't be a regular might go just because, but not often.LOL. I kind of agree. I guess some guys has money to burn and don't mind paying $$$ for a chat and some tea. But for sure not something I would do but maybe once a year if that.

Eblit26
01-02-22, 01:10

As someone who thinks these viet cafe's are pretty great, I'll share my two cents.

I visit coffeeshops fairly often (and I'm talking "normal" coffeeshops as well) to work and study. The change of scenery from my home / office plus a strong cup of Joe helps me be more productive. Now take the usual benefits that you can get at any local Starbucks or artisan coffeeshop AND add sexy women walking around in various states of undress. Well you got yourself a very special place indeed haha. Personally I mainly head down to these OC cafes when I have some particularly boring or tedious work to complete.

Basically, I think you would visit these specials cafes for the same reason you would visit any coffeeshop, to chat with friends, get some work done, etc. The fact that you can catch a game and enjoy some beautiful views at the same time is worth the price of admission in my books (which from my experience doesn't need to add up to all that much).

CrunchB
01-03-22, 22:24
As someone who thinks these viet cafe's are pretty great, I'll share my two cents.

I visit coffeeshops fairly often (and I'm talking "normal" coffeeshops as well) to work and study. The change of scenery from my home / office plus a strong cup of Joe helps me be more productive. Now take the usual benefits that you can get at any local Starbucks or artisan coffeeshop AND add sexy women walking around in various states of undress. Well you got yourself a very special place indeed haha. Personally I mainly head down to these OC cafes when I have some particularly boring or tedious work to complete.

Basically, I think you would visit these specials cafes for the same reason you would visit any coffeeshop, to chat with friends, get some work done, etc. The fact that you can catch a game and enjoy some beautiful views at the same time is worth the price of admission in my books (which from my experience doesn't need to add up to all that much).Not that complicated. Walk in, sit at a free table, and order a drink. Regardless of what you order, they will give you a glass of ice tea as well. Enjoy your drink while watching them work in their lingerie, and tip them when they walk around naked to refill everybody's ice tea.

ILoveMexicans
01-08-22, 19:15
My friend who was a regular at Cats told me they were raided, not sure when, I think a week or two ago. Had police zip tie all the customers and girls.

Good riddance. That place went downhill fast. They went from having the hottest girls to the most ghetto place.

PowerMango
01-09-22, 02:56
My friend who was a regular at Cats told me they were raided, not sure when, I think a week or two ago. Had police zip tie all the customers and girls.

Good riddance. That place went downhill fast. They went from having the hottest girls to the most ghetto place.Why did they get raided? Nothing illegal was going on there. Or was there?

WhoreMaster 91
01-09-22, 09:05

Good riddance. That place went downhill fast. They went from having the hottest girls to the most ghetto place.Raided for what?

PowerMango
01-09-22, 13:49
Girls are happy to give lap dances for. 4 at DD Cafe. Just ask. Chloe, Jade, and Leyna are my favs.

A little bit more than your average strip club but at least no entrance fee.

HapaBoy86
01-09-22, 21:38
. Had police zip tie all the customers and girls.

.Haha, I went to a few several years ago and popo just walked in 10 deep. Music turned off and le dude said everyone cannot leave!

The OC did a health and inspection sweep and I think they we're obviously looking for something else?

Two of the working girls we're put into plastic cuffs and le checked everyones I'd for warrants. LOL.

Five guys got arrested 3 asian and 2 mexican for warrants.

If you have active warrants always be wary going to these type of establishments cause the popo can come in anytime for reasons nothing that has to do with you. But you could leave in the wagon if.

They do a I'd check?

Mhsm2014
01-10-22, 02:12
Raided for what?I have a few guesses. I only went to Cats at the start of the pandemic when they only operated outside behind the cover of the tall hedges outside. I didn't care for it but I heard from a few people that it got pretty crazy not long after. It pretty much became a strip club and was a lot wilder than other coffee shops. They had a doorman and would not let just anyone in. Different friends told me girls were getting fingered out in the open. Another one told me that they observed underage drinking occur there. I think LE turns a blind eye to some titties popping out here and there but when gambling and underage drinking are taking place they are not tolerant of that, and I really can't blame them. Another friend of mine's dad is a Garden Grove police officer and told me that they pop in for coffee shop checks once in a while but it's mostly to check for gambling. These shops aren't really on the radar of this forum but there are coffee shops that are much more gambling-centric than they are about sexy waitresses. The usual suspects on this board are Cafe Lu, 168,368 (when it was around), Girlz and DD. Every shop is going to have primarily Vietnamese clientele but you'll always see a few non-Vietnamese customers at these places. Others are basically illegal gambling dens with semi-portable slot machines sitting atop tables. There are three shops like this on Westminster Blvd all within walking distance of each other. They are near that 6 Star or 5 Star or whatever it's called parlor that is frequently discussed on the massage parlor forum. I was having my car worked on near these places once and popped into a couple of them when I had some time to kill. One of them was meh. Girls were very pretty but not doing shows or anything. Lots of smoking and lots of guys playing the hot spot. The other one had a ton of those video slot machines out and I felt very uncomfortable there. Even kind of unsafe. And while I'm not Vietnamese, keep in mind that this is coming from someone who grew up around a lot of Vietnamese people, knows a decent amount of the language and is very familiar with the culture. There are a few of these places that are not welcoming towards non-Vietnamese people.

That's my best guess based on some of my experiences and mostly secondhand information. At some of these places there is some pretty shady shit going on other than simply boobs and cooters popping out of lingerie, and it's that other shady stuff that LE is concerned about.

KhTims71
01-11-22, 11:28
Went to 269 this past weekend. Pretty busy for a Sunday afternoon. There were 4 girls working but only two were skinny and hot. The other two were wack. The two hot ones were the ones always serving drinks so they couldn't talk but the other girls were the ones frequently talking with customers. Want to try this spot again but only when the two Filipino hotties are working. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

TnaStylez
01-13-22, 00:58
That's my best guess based on some of my experiences and mostly secondhand information. At some of these places there is some pretty shady shit going on other than simply boobs and cooters popping out of lingerie, and it's that other shady stuff that LE is concerned about.These places are more dangerous than you think because they are frequented by Asian gangbangers. That short chubby Asian guy could be a shooter for his gang with bodies under his belt.

Ticl90
01-17-22, 01:39
Does anyone know if she is doing shows? She used to work at 368 a few years ago, currently working at stars only Sundays.

JohnRizzo14
01-29-22, 07:23
I have been going to the Viet coffee shops for about 3-4 years. For the last two years 168 has been my regular place 2-4 times per week, usually in the morning. I'm not a huge tipper but the girls come and hang out and treat me well. I heard Starz is going to be under new ownership and doing a Lunar New year celebration. I am going to be there and check it out. I'm pretty sure all the girls will be told to be extra cool to the customers because of the ownership transition. So, If you don't have a regular Viet coffee shop I know they will be trying extra hard to get regulars. Who knows maybe they will be able to pull me away from my beloved 168.

WhoreMaster 91
01-29-22, 08:38
I have a few guesses. I only went to Cats at the start of the pandemic when they only operated outside behind the cover of the tall hedges outside. I didn't care for it but I heard from a few people that it got pretty crazy not long after. It pretty much became a strip club and was a lot wilder than other coffee shops. They had a doorman and would not let just anyone in. Different friends told me girls were getting fingered out in the open. Another one told me that they observed underage drinking occur there. I think LE turns a blind eye to some titties popping out here and there but when gambling and underage drinking are taking place they are not tolerant of that, and I really can't blame them. Another friend of mine's dad is a Garden Grove police officer and told me that they pop in for coffee shop checks once in a while but it's mostly to check for gambling. These shops aren't really on the radar of this forum but there are coffee shops that are much more gambling-centric than they are about sexy waitresses. The usual suspects on this board are Cafe Lu, 168,368 (when it was around), Girlz and DD. Every shop is going to have primarily Vietnamese clientele but you'll always see a few non-Vietnamese customers at these places. Others are basically illegal gambling dens with semi-portable slot machines sitting atop tables. There are three shops like this on Westminster Blvd all within walking distance of each other. They are near that 6 Star or 5 Star or whatever it's called parlor that is frequently discussed on the massage parlor forum. I was having my car worked on near these places once and popped into a couple of them when I had some time to kill. One of them was meh. Girls were very pretty but not doing shows or anything. Lots of smoking and lots of guys playing the hot spot. The other one had a ton of those video slot machines out and I felt very uncomfortable there. Even kind of unsafe. And while I'm not Vietnamese, keep in mind that this is coming from someone who grew up around a lot of Vietnamese people, knows a decent amount of the language and is very familiar with the culture. There are a few of these places that are not welcoming towards non-Vietnamese people.

That's my best guess based on some of my experiences and mostly secondhand information. At some of these places there is some pretty shady shit going on other than simply boobs and cooters popping out of lingerie, and it's that other shady stuff that LE is concerned about.How common is FIV Or FOV?

JayVan9
01-29-22, 15:30
Been going to this place for a long time. It's run by a husband wife team. He seems pretty cool, but she seems kinda snobbish. (Maybe it's just me.).

The best girls at this place.

Cici.

Alyssa.

Anna.

Mia.

Lilly.

Karina.

And a few others whose names I don't remember.

They are way better than many of the girls at other places. They're cute, hot and super friendly.

In the last few weeks, the owners hired some new girls who just don't cut it. New girl Kimmy is ok, but the rest of the new ones aren't attractive. Probably wouldn't get hired at other shops. And don't seem like they want to work with the other girls.

I hope the keep the good veterans. But f they want to hire new good ones, they need to keep looking.

Uscue
01-30-22, 21:20

Good riddance. That place went downhill fast. They went from having the hottest girls to the most ghetto place.Good riddance. Serves them right with the elitist and racist attitudes the staff had (not the girls but the ownership and door workers).

Juanchoo
02-03-22, 00:18
What time is the party / Fun Starts at cafe Lu?.

JohnRizzo14
02-03-22, 20:48
I have been going to the Viet coffee shops for about 3-4 years. For the last two years 168 has been my regular place 2-4 times per week, usually in the morning. I'm not a huge tipper but the girls come and hang out and treat me well. I heard Starz is going to be under new ownership and doing a Lunar New year celebration. I am going to be there and check it out. I'm pretty sure all the girls will be told to be extra cool to the customers because of the ownership transition. So, If you don't have a regular Viet coffee shop I know they will be trying extra hard to get regulars. Who knows maybe they will be able to pull me away from my beloved 168.Starz report: Lunar new year they had Lion dance and fireworks. 4-5 girls working. Helen (she is on their Instagram and very hot), Alyssa brunette, newer to coffee not as hot but pretty good, Jada smaller dark hair very sweet. One of the most fun visits to a shop with the extra new year stuff going on.

2nd trip: Helen again, another girl with a nice ass and smaller on top, Kim half Korean half white early 20's really cute and probably the best personality in the shop, she said she is new to coffee she said she will be working weekends mostly highly recommend if she is around.

Looked like the girls were making the effort to talk with and sit with as many customers as possible while still getting drinks. It was getting pretty busy when I left. Still early to tell but it looks like this shop is being run the right way and should be fun if you like the Vietnamese coffee shops or if you are new and want to try one out. They haven't pried me away from 168 but it looks like they will be in the rotation and might be a contender for the top spot. Only time will tell.

BenderOver
02-07-22, 02:48
Went to the old 368 location where it was shut down after the shooting / murder. It's been heavily renovated and reopened as Cafe Gavang. No action whatsoever. Three milfy types serving coffee to groups of friends getting together. You know it sucks when there aren't any single horny looking dudes hanging out in a smoke filled coffee shop drinking way overpriced shitty coffee.

The coffee has a strange taste to it also, like they poured a little powdered chocolate milk mix into it. Whatever it is, I didn't care for the flavor, the experience, and the lack of shows. And even if the women there were doing shows, I'm not sure it'd make this review any better, because those gals weren't in their prime.

Eblit26
02-14-22, 23:03
Still early to tell but it looks like this shop is being run the right way and should be fun if you like the Vietnamese coffee shops or if you are new and want to try one out. They haven't pried me away from 168 but it looks like they will be in the rotation and might be a contender for the top spot. Only time will tell.Thanks for the Starz reports! I used to love this place, but hated the way they would grill new faces with questions to check if you were an undercover cop or something. I used to be a semi-regular, but haven't been back in about 2 years. Hate that I would have to probably go through that whole process again if I were to re-visit now. Hope that this new management you mention does away with that practice.

I actually haven't been back to any of the coffeeshops since pre-covid and am looking forward to returning to them soon. 168 was my top spot as well. Do they still waitresses that do the occasional "booty shake" dances?.

JohnRizzo14
02-16-22, 11:26
Thanks for the Starz reports! I used to love this place, but hated the way they would grill new faces with questions to check if you were an undercover cop or something. I used to be a semi-regular, but haven't been back in about 2 years. Hate that I would have to probably go through that whole process again if I were to re-visit now. Hope that this new management you mention does away with that practice.

I actually haven't been back to any of the coffeeshops since pre-covid and am looking forward to returning to them soon. 168 was my top spot as well. Do they still waitresses that do the occasional "booty shake" dances?.To answer both of your questions- I have not seen a questioning process like the old Starz. It seems to be relaxed and run similarly to 168 where there is caution if they don't know you but there hasn't been a hold up on regular activities, So you are good to go there. They haven't settled in on all the girls who are going to be working, but it seems that the talent level here is going to be top notch. They post on their instagram page which is cafe (underscore) starzz. If you are looking to get back into it right now Starz has the better experience with it not having as many regulars yet, which means a little more attention from the girls and they want to build clientele. At 168 you will be battling entrenched regulars for attention and will probably get passed by or a one time sit down for less than 1 minute, then back to being busy pouring because they are packed or back to their regulars. You will have to put in way more time at 168, be charming as all heck, or throw around a bunch of money to get known. 168 gets packed so even if you are a regular there are many times when the bare minimum you would expect from a coffee shop happens.

168 does still have girls that will do botty shake- Ella (works mostly weekend), Cici (who I haven't seen in a while but mostly nights). Others will do quick lap dances but usually only if it is regulars in the shop or the vibe is right. Remember it is a coffee shop not a strip club. Morning is more subdued while afternoon and night get a little more wild. More Asian girls in the morning and Latina's at night.

Eblit26
02-17-22, 18:40
To answer both of your questions- I have not seen a questioning process like the old Starz. It seems to be relaxed and run similarly to 168 where there is caution if they don't know you but there hasn't been a hold up on regular activities, Great to hear! Starz always had the best looking waitresses in my opinion, it was just general attitude that was holding it back. Also glad to see from their Insta that Helen is still there. Her and Emily from Starz were probably my #1 and #2 of the coffeeshop waitresses (followed closely by Ivy at 168. I think that was her name).

Happy to hear that 168 has kept its fun atmosphere. Like you said, the little dance routines they do aren't anything overly salacious, but I did find them to be a nice surprise whenever one did break out haha.

Chogori
02-20-22, 00:05
Great to hear! Starz always had the best looking waitresses in my opinion, it was just general attitude that was holding it back. Also glad to see from their Insta that Helen is still there. Her and Emily from Starz were probably my #1 and #2 of the coffeeshop waitresses (followed closely by Ivy at 168. I think that was her name).

Happy to hear that 168 has kept its fun atmosphere. Like you said, the little dance routines they do aren't anything overly salacious, but I did find them to be a nice surprise whenever one did break out haha.Ivy is the new owner of Starz. She is there most days. 168 is still my #1 place but Starz has gotten some hot girls (Tiffany and Amy) are two that I've seen.

ThaGuy69
02-25-22, 01:42
They have been doing a lot of work to make it better. Last few times I've been, more full nude show and more top less shows. They have been busy the mornings I have been going and it's a good sign they have been focusing on customer service.

JohnRizzo14
03-03-22, 21:49
Was in at Starz on a Thursday. Earlier around 9 am there were 2-3 girls working. Then a perfect storm happened and about 4 more girls came in including some new talent that was training. One of the other regulars told me that yesterday it was popping off in the afternoon. I'm guessing this type of thing is what he meant. I ended up extending my stay until about 2 because I have never seen anything like this. The place was pretty full with customers but with so many girls everywhere it was something to behold. I'm also starting to see some folks that are becoming regulars (me included LOL). I don't know if this is going to be a regular thing, but out of the 3-4 years of attending the coffee shops this was up in my most unique visits with so much hot trim everywhere.

FlipOnOver
03-04-22, 03:12
Was in at Starz on a Thursday. Earlier around 9 am there were 2-3 girls working. Then a perfect storm happened and about 4 more girls came in including some new talent that was training. One of the other regulars told me that yesterday it was popping off in the afternoon. I'm guessing this type of thing is what he meant. I ended up extending my stay until about 2 because I have never seen anything like this. The place was pretty full with customers but with so many girls everywhere it was something to behold. I'm also starting to see some folks that are becoming regulars (me included LOL). I don't know if this is going to be a regular thing, but out of the 3-4 years of attending the coffee shops this was up in my most unique visits with so much hot trim everywhere.I've seen that happen there at the 3 pm shift change. 8 hot girls all at once.

ILoveMexicans
03-13-22, 01:26
Have a female friend that is kind of lesbian. I guess bi-sexual and she wants to see these girls. Are we allowed to bring them or will they be like WTF?

Alex121
03-13-22, 14:57
Have a female friend that is kind of lesbian. I guess bi-sexual and she wants to see these girls. Are we allowed to bring them or will they be like WTF?Females customers are Welcome, have noticed multiple female customers at Starz, 168, DD and others over past few years.

Grandea
03-14-22, 02:20
So I'm new to this scene, is the coffe lace just to chill or can you other things, wondering newbie.

BuddhaHead
03-14-22, 13:52
So I'm new to this scene, is the coffe lace just to chill or can you other things, wondering newbie.Like what? Have you read previous posts?

BigBoDonk
03-14-22, 18:51
Bang, have intercourse, sex?

Like what? Have you read previous posts?

Hyarusa
03-14-22, 19:35
Have a female friend that is kind of lesbian. I guess bi-sexual and she wants to see these girls. Are we allowed to bring them or will they be like WTF?I bring my girl with me. It's unusual, she's usually the only girl in the place aside from the waitresses, but it certainly doesn't seem to be a problem.

The only place that ever felt even a little unwelcoming was 168, but it also may have just been an odd afternoon and had nothing to do with us. Take her to check them out, I'm sure she'll have a blast.

Hyarusa
03-14-22, 19:36
So I'm new to this scene, is the coffe lace just to chill or can you other things, wondering newbie.Just to chill, dude. They aren't brothels LOL.

FlipOnOver
03-17-22, 20:50
So I'm new to this scene, is the coffe lace just to chill or can you other things, wondering newbie.Cats in GG and DD Cafe on McFadden might be more your speed.

They are like strip joints with coffee.

168, Starz and 268 are 'eye candy only'.

Of course, you can always try to get some action outside of the shop.

Eblit26
03-18-22, 21:14
Hey Guys,

I was a regular visitor of these fine establishments pre-pandemic, but took a break from them these past two years. Just wasn't looking to be in an enclosed, crowded, smoke-filled room for obvious reasons haha. Also, they're a bit of a drive for me so it just didn't seem worth it.

All that said, I'm excited for some return visits soon. Fave sports used to be 168 and Starz (in that order). I'm also looking forward to checking out 269 and DD cafe. I saw on IG that DD / Girlz now has a stripper pole on the floor, curious to see how often it is used.

General question for the group. What's it like at these places right now? Do customers and / or the girls wear masks? Is there less smoking or are the tables more spaced out? I assume its all just back to how it was before, but I figured I would check.

Side question: for those that have gotten dances at DD, was it worth it? I've read that they can typically run from $20-40.

Thanks All!

FlipOnOver
03-20-22, 18:24
Hey Guys,

I was a regular visitor of these fine establishments pre-pandemic, but took a break from them these past two years. Just wasn't looking to be in an enclosed, crowded, smoke-filled room for obvious reasons haha. Also, they're a bit of a drive for me so it just didn't seem worth it.

All that said, I'm excited for some return visits soon. Fave sports used to be 168 and Starz (in that order). I'm also looking forward to checking out 269 and DD cafe. I saw on IG that DD / Girlz now has a stripper pole on the floor, curious to see how often it is used.

General question for the group. What's it like at these places right now? Do customers and / or the girls wear masks? Is there less smoking or are the tables more spaced out? I assume its all just back to how it was before, but I figured I would check.

Side question: for those that have gotten dances at DD, was it worth it? I've read that they can typically run from $20-40.

Thanks All!269 seems to have the least smoking.

TrustProcess
03-27-22, 06:23
It's all back to normal. Been to 168, Starz, 269, Lu in the recent months.

Girls don't wear masks. I see some guys do, it's all up to you. To each their own.

People are smoking inside just like before.

Hey Guys,

Thanks All!

LaoneBug
03-27-22, 18:52
Been to Cafe 168 and Lu last year and it was boring since girls were usually staying with regular.

The girls in DD Cafe might also spend more time with regular but they walk around naked and add water every table so you still have chance to talk to the girl.

Just want to know does other cafes have the same thing or just for DD?

JohnRizzo14
03-28-22, 10:27
Been to Cafe 168 and Lu last year and it was boring since girls were usually staying with regular.

The girls in DD Cafe might also spend more time with regular but they walk around naked and add water every table so you still have chance to talk to the girl.

Just want to know does other cafes have the same thing or just for DD?The girls go to the regulars because many have been coming for years and have built a relationship or spent a lot of money on them. If you want them to sit with you either you need to spend time so they see you around and are comfortable or you can drop larger amounts of cash than the other folks at the cafe.

Cafe 168 has been having their girls do rounds at a more frequent rate recently so you will see a good amount of what you came for. Starz has been doing a good job of having the girls sit with all of the tables, their crew is still new to that shop and don't have their regulars yet but the owners are making sure they circulate and try to get them to sit with each table at least once during your visit. Hope that helps.

BeachDrone
03-28-22, 12:05
It's all back to normal. Been to 168, Starz, 269, Lu in the recent months.

Girls don't wear masks. I see some guys do, it's all up to you. To each their own.

People are smoking inside just like before.Yes, pretty much back to normal. Music at Starz is loud again, and I get the impression that this is on purpose to make conversation uncomfortable and thus keep the girls circulating. Smoke smell at Starz is as bad or worse than ever. DD is better. Music not too loud, the smoke smell not very bad, and the girls actually talk. While I love the ladies and the coffee, the loud music and smoke is a BIG turnoff for me.

Minicooper1645
03-29-22, 10:33
Looks like Cats is gearing up for a reopening via their IG. Hopefully they bring back the daytime hours and actually are open everyday instead of just Fri, Sat and Sun nights.

Km1234
03-29-22, 15:14
Looks like Cats is gearing up for a reopening via their IG. Hopefully they bring back the daytime hours and actually are open everyday instead of just Fri, Sat and Sun nights.But Private party all the time.

BenderOver
03-29-22, 16:59
The girls go to the regulars because many have been coming for years and have built a relationship or spent a lot of money on them. If you want them to sit with you either you need to spend time so they see you around and are comfortable or you can drop larger amounts of cash than the other folks at the cafe.

Cafe 168 has been having their girls do rounds at a more frequent rate recently so you will see a good amount of what you came for. Starz has been doing a good job of having the girls sit with all of the tables, their crew is still new to that shop and don't have their regulars yet but the owners are making sure they circulate and try to get them to sit with each table at least once during your visit. Hope that helps.The girls at 269 are notorious for hanging out only with the regulars. They'll favor regulars 10 to 1 compared to the average customer. If you're wondering what "tipping more" means to get their attention, we're talking $10 now. $5 doesn't do it unless you're there 2 to 3 hours daily tipping that at every round.

Cali Kilo
03-31-22, 17:00
Yes, pretty much back to normal. Music at Starz is loud again, and I get the impression that this is on purpose to make conversation uncomfortable and thus keep the girls circulating. Smoke smell at Starz is as bad or worse than ever. DD is better. Music not too loud, the smoke smell not very bad, and the girls actually talk. While I love the ladies and the coffee, the loud music and smoke is a BIG turnoff for me.Anyone know what the hell happened to STARZ? It is nowhere near the quality they had pre-covid in quality of girls Something to be said about having a Boss Lady like "H" keeping them all in check. Does anyone know if they old Starz crew is at the old sister location?

Chogori
04-01-22, 00:11
Anyone know what the hell happened to STARZ? It is nowhere near the quality they had pre-covid in quality of girls Something to be said about having a Boss Lady like "H" keeping them all in check. Does anyone know if they old Starz crew is at the old sister location?I've heard that the old Starz crew works at Cafe Dang now.

SoCalJimmy
04-01-22, 16:44
I've heard that the old Starz crew works at Cafe Dang now.I can confirm that most of the old starz crew is now at Cafe Dang.

TrustProcess
04-02-22, 11:21
I was once at Cafe Guangzhou (when it used to be on the corner of GG Blvd and Brookhurst) when police walked in. Girls were topless and the police took them to the back to write them a citation. Police didn't say anything to us customers but we left immediately. We left $15 on our table to cover our 2 coffees.

CJamesTX85
04-10-22, 20:54
As ice cube would say. Today was a good day. Got there at 240 or so and saw the midday shift. Didn't get show from Helen but she was there looking hot as usual. Shows were constant every 10-15. Amy was smoking. A blond Asian with full back tattoo was giving double show. Smoke still bad but damn the talent was awesome today.

Has anyone tried cafe dang on beach and Westminster. I know the old starzz crew went there but haven't been myself. How does it compare.

AsianMovie
04-11-22, 01:31
Was in Vegas and hit up a strip club. First time seeing a Viet stripper in a club. Just thought maybe she transition from coffee girl to stripper. Can that be the new norm?

Flyer47
04-14-22, 14:12
I remember Eden who I believe started working at Cats, used to allow a generous amount of hands up top when she was working at 168. She started working at Cats. Is it possible she moved to Cats because management at 168 didn't like hands up top? I take it most coffee shops don't allow or at least discourage hands on contact but I hear several coffee shops are offering 40 dollar and up lap dances which is twice what a lap dance would cost at a strip club. I can't imagine people would pay 40 for a hands free lap dance when they can get more at a strip club for less money. If things were allowed, it would be pretty awkward if uncle LEO walked in and a customer got two handfuls in a decently lit coffee shop.

ChosenBrah
04-14-22, 17:08
I remember Eden who I believe started working at Cats, used to allow a generous amount of hands up top when she was working at 168. She started working at Cats. Is it possible she moved to Cats because management at 168 didn't like hands up top? I take it most coffee shops don't allow or at least discourage hands on contact but I hear several coffee shops are offering 40 dollar and up lap dances which is twice what a lap dance would cost at a strip club. I can't imagine people would pay 40 for a hands free lap dance when they can get more at a strip club for less money. If things were allowed, it would be pretty awkward if uncle LEO walked in and a customer got two handfuls in a decently lit coffee shop.Imagine Ninis are hers even close to worth it?

BuddhaHead
04-14-22, 18:15
Was in Vegas and hit up a strip club. First time seeing a Viet stripper in a club. Just thought maybe she transition from coffee girl to stripper. Can that be the new norm?There were at least 2 Viet strippers at Synn (City of Industry)(who didn't come from coffee shops) and there are several Viet MPs in OC which did not have girls from coffee shops. So no, this 1 example dies not make it the norm. Some girls may setup * accounts, do car show modelling, or do webcam shows. There are multiple ways that girls can capitalize on their looks.

ILoveMexicans
04-14-22, 18:54
Has Cats reopened yet?

If it has is it back to the way before they harassed you every 2 minutes to buy shots?

After they changed management it went downhill. I liked it back how it was before.

Flyer47
04-21-22, 21:10
Does Yara still work at Venuz Cafe?

Rhaegal
04-22-22, 21:03
Saw previous post asking about Cafe Dang. Dropped in mid afternoon Friday. Four girls working. I prefer spinners with naturals, so wasn't into today crew. One girl told me owners used to own Starz. Kind of 168 look, but with bigger TVs and louder music. Lots of betting machines at tables on one wall. Stayed for a couple of shows. I'll stick with DD and 168 for my future coffee runs.

SantaaClaus
04-23-22, 05:08
Are these coffee shops like strip clubs? Any chance of extras?

TrustProcess
04-23-22, 17:31
Checked out Starz today on a Saturday at noon. Couple of hotties, some girls go out of their way to be friendly, other girls not so much. The lady at the counter had a total MILF look. Shows just about every 15 minutes, but nothing crazy.

269 had a JV squad today but one of the girls was giving lap dances. She was a slim Latina, young and pretty hot. The winner in the squad today. I hope more girls start giving lap dances at these coffee shop places.

Teddyboi
04-23-22, 19:08
Has Cats reopened yet?

If it has is it back to the way before they harassed you every 2 minutes to buy shots?

After they changed management it went downhill. I liked it back how it was before.Cats not reopened yet, but you can keep up with their Instagram. I like Cats, since most of the girls give lap dances there.

LittlePeepee
04-24-22, 17:26
168 - Jackie Michelle Venuz.

269 - Kimmy Jojo.

Dang. Megan.

DD. Jessica Trinity.

Lu. They all look the same.

Starz. Boss Lady Ivy.

If you have the same taste as me, let's coffee shop hop 2 gether <3.

BenderOver
04-25-22, 01:03
Checked out Starz today on a Saturday at noon. Couple of hotties, some girls go out of their way to be friendly, other girls not so much. The lady at the counter had a total MILF look. Shows just about every 15 minutes, but nothing crazy.

269 had a JV squad today but one of the girls was giving lap dances. She was a slim Latina, young and pretty hot. The winner in the squad today. I hope more girls start giving lap dances at these coffee shop places.Never saw or had lap dances at 269. Confirming this is the place by Woof Lodge? (mis-spelling intentional to evade search engine listing of family focused locations) The lap dances have been seen and had before at the Westminster and Harbor (168). Just making sure you're not confusing the two places. If it's true, then there's something new to see.

LittlePeepee
04-25-22, 09:14
Never saw or had lap dances at 269. Confirming this is the place by Woof Lodge? (mis-spelling intentional to evade search engine listing of family focused locations) The lap dances have been seen and had before at the Westminster and Harbor (168). Just making sure you're not confusing the two places. If it's true, then there's something new to see.Oh fo damn sho it's true! Lap dances go down at 269 now!

TrustProcess
04-25-22, 12:14
Yes, confirmed. Only 1 of the 3 or 4 girls working was giving lap dances. This was the first time I had seen it in all my visits at 269. I didn't talk to the one girl that was giving lap dances so I didn't catch her name.

Never saw or had lap dances at 269. Confirming this is the place by Woof Lodge? (mis-spelling intentional to evade search engine listing of family focused locations) The lap dances have been seen and had before at the Westminster and Harbor (168). Just making sure you're not confusing the two places. If it's true, then there's something new to see.

Chhnk
04-25-22, 13:47
Does anyone know if she stayed at Starz or she went with the previous owner to the new shop?

LittlePeepee
04-25-22, 14:09
Yes, confirmed. Only 1 of the 3 or 4 girls working was giving lap dances. This was the first time I had seen it in all my visits at 269. I didn't talk to the one girl that was giving lap dances so I didn't catch her name.I believe her name is Kitana like the character from Mortal Kombat. She has a few tats, my fave is the horse from Toy Story.

A1287
04-25-22, 17:13
Does anyone know if she stayed at Starz or she went with the previous owner to the new shop?I think she is at dang with most of the other girls from starz.

LittlePeepee
04-25-22, 18:43
Anyone want to link up tomorrow night at Lu for some free? HMU.

IrvineResident
04-25-22, 20:07
I think she is at dang with most of the other girls from starz.Do you know anyone else that went to Dang?

BenderOver
04-26-22, 02:03
Yes, confirmed. Only 1 of the 3 or 4 girls working was giving lap dances. This was the first time I had seen it in all my visits at 269. I didn't talk to the one girl that was giving lap dances so I didn't catch her name.Oh that's nice. Something to look forward to! Any guidance on how much tip to give for a LD? I think at DD, lapdances were crazy expensive, like 40 each. Does anyone have any info?

TimeLurk
04-26-22, 11:59
Oh that's nice. Something to look forward to! Any guidance on how much tip to give for a LD? I think at DD, lapdances were crazy expensive, like 40 each. Does anyone have any info?Yeah at DD they're usually 40. Sometimes it's a little cheaper. Majority of the time they ask for more if you want topless or nude so keep that in mind.

LittlePeepee
04-26-22, 12:10
I love bowling as much as Al Bundy does. However, the current 3 coffee shop chicks at 168, DD's & Starz whom I have a crush on all have long nails. I asked them to go bowling but they can't for obvious reasons. I'm getting cockblocked by long nails, anyone out there feel my frustration?

LittlePeepee
04-26-22, 12:12
Oh that's nice. Something to look forward to! Any guidance on how much tip to give for a LD? I think at DD, lapdances were crazy expensive, like 40 each. Does anyone have any info?I only getting lapdances from girls who don't quote me on prices and are content on taking whatever I give which is usually $10 - $40, more the better they grind! $10 for air dancing.

BenderOver
04-26-22, 19:27
Yeah at DD they're usually 40. Sometimes it's a little cheaper. Majority of the time they ask for more if you want topless or nude so keep that in mind.Whaaaa? For 40 I was assuming it was already nude!

The hottest latina (very GND look, not at all like a stripper or a coffee shop girl) gave me a nude lapdance at 168 about a year ago and I tipped 5 dollars. It was the first time anything like that ever happened to me at a viet coffee shop and I had no idea what to give. But everyone else was around that ballpark and she didn't complain at all. It was about a 4 minute lapdance and it was awesome!

LittlePeepee
04-27-22, 01:09
Starz IG posted a story of them having scratchers now under new management. Decided to stop by to test my luck. I wish I hadn't. I lost $85 scratching and another $25 playing hot spot From now on, I'm only going to play at 269 because that's the only shop that I have luck at.

LittlePeepee
04-28-22, 01:14
Wish they posted better content. A daily roll call would be nice.

Uscue
05-05-22, 23:19
I only getting lapdances from girls who don't quote me on prices and are content on taking whatever I give which is usually $10 - $40, more the better they grind! $10 for air dancing.Which DD girls give the best grind?

Uscue
05-05-22, 23:23
Saw previous post asking about Cafe Dang. Dropped in mid afternoon Friday. Four girls working. I prefer spinners with naturals, so wasn't into today crew. One girl told me owners used to own Starz. Kind of 168 look, but with bigger TVs and louder music. Lots of betting machines at tables on one wall. Stayed for a couple of shows. I'll stick with DD and 168 for my future coffee runs.I used to go to Dang I guess under old management. No shows at all. Now that that's changed I might need to stop by.

WhoreMaster 91
05-06-22, 14:43
I only getting lapdances from girls who don't quote me on prices and are content on taking whatever I give which is usually $10 - $40, more the better they grind! $10 for air dancing.Do any of them can Rub you outside pants even for just a little bit?

Seeking Sex
05-07-22, 00:46
Went to DD Cafe this afternoon and there were five or six girls working. There were two white girls and one latina. I think there was another girl who was Asian and Latina mix. Anyway, they put on some shows and I saw one guy getting a lap dance. I asked for prices and was told it is 40 for just dance and 60 full nude. I did not partake in lap dance but enjoyed a few shows and a nice iced coffee. I enjoy the strong Vietnamese coffee, so it was a decent trip.

TrustProcess
05-07-22, 06:25
Visited Starz Friday afternoon only to be disappointed by the 3 girls working at the time. Starz used to have a lot of pretty cuties but it's been hit or miss. Noticed that one girl always stands guard at the door when one girl is doing the shows. Maybe this gives a heads up to the girls if any LE come by?

JDog1234
05-07-22, 10:25
I have some friends visiting from out of town next week. I thought it would be fun to take them to one of these places cause I know they have never seen a place like this before.

For me, I haven't visited any since pre-covid. The last ones I went to we cafe Lu and another somewhere close by on harbor (can't remember the name.

Where would you guys suggest I take them for the best experience to really blow them away for a first impression.

Geddy56
05-07-22, 12:51
DD's on McFadden has some good looking girls and is clean and fun.

I have some friends visiting from out of town next week. I thought it would be fun to take them to one of these places cause I know they have never seen a place like this before.

For me, I haven't visited any since pre-covid. The last ones I went to we cafe Lu and another somewhere close by on harbor (can't remember the name.

Where would you guys suggest I take them for the best experience to really blow them away for a first impression.

SlickJJ
05-07-22, 19:14
Anyone been to this place? Saw it advertised. Went to a few coffee shops in San Jose and have never been to any down in the OC. Interested has been sparked so I need to find some that you fellas recommend.

Seeking Sex
05-08-22, 00:59

Where would you guys suggest I take them for the best experience to really blow them away for a first impression.I also recommend DD after my recent visit. I have also visited 268 and 168, but DD seemed the best of the lot.

Good luck and have fun.

JDog1234
05-08-22, 21:37
I also recommend DD after my recent visit. I have also visited 268 and 168, but DD seemed the best of the lot.

Good luck and have fun.Thanks guys. Seems like DD is the winner.

CumDripp
05-09-22, 18:07
Thanks guys. Seems like DD is the winner.You can also follow DD on Instagram (search DD Cafe 2020) and sort of see a daily roll call as they are pretty active on Ig along with most their girls having to have an Ig account that post their schedules.

This allows you to get a good gist of the types of girls that work there.

TommyGaines
05-10-22, 13:14
Anyone been to this place? Saw it advertised. Went to a few coffee shops in San Jose and have never been to any down in the OC. Interested has been sparked so I need to find some that you fellas recommend.You should start with 168 on Harbor south of the 22, in the McD / O'Reilly plaza. This is the most consistent and fun place to go year after year. Lu is just ok now, their heyday IMHO was 5+ years ago. But, if someone catches your eye and is friendly with you, it makes a whole world of difference on your opinion of the place. Enjoy yourself!

SlickJJ
05-11-22, 02:12
You should start with 168 on Harbor south of the 22, in the McD / O'Reilly plaza. This is the most consistent and fun place to go year after year. Lu is just ok now, their heyday IMHO was 5+ years ago. But, if someone catches your eye and is friendly with you, it makes a whole world of difference on your opinion of the place. Enjoy yourself!Thanks Tommy! Appreciate the tip.

Bronco
05-11-22, 13:22
Seen but never tried the coffee houses in Little Saigon or GG or anywhere. What are they about? What do you do there? And $$.

You can PM me with the info if you don't want to post on open forum. Thanks in advance. I'm curious.

BuddhaHead
05-11-22, 15:02
Seen but never tried the coffee houses in Little Saigon or GG or anywhere. What are they about? What do you do there? And $$.

You can PM me with the info if you don't want to post on open forum. Thanks in advance. I'm curious.Drink coffee / tea and view the scenery. This information is easily found in this forum or just by googling it.

Hadez
05-11-22, 17:02
There is a girl with purple hair lately on their IG who is smoking hot. If I thought the money would be worth it would totally go see her.

DD's on McFadden has some good looking girls and is clean and fun.

StoryTeller69
05-12-22, 22:38
I'm bit of a loner tbh, or at least when it comes to the hobby here. Will it be off if I just come and bring in a laptop to do some work and just enjoy the eye candy while sipping on overpriced coffee?

TrustProcess
05-14-22, 05:59
I've seen plenty of guys bring their laptops. If they don't know you, they may sit next to you and check out what kind of work you are doing. I've seen guys bring in their own food, books, cards, etc. Just bring a lot of dollar bills or get change. Most of these places expect you to tip as they refill your waters.

I'm bit of a loner tbh, or at least when it comes to the hobby here. Will it be off if I just come and bring in a laptop to do some work and just enjoy the eye candy while sipping on overpriced coffee?

Hyarusa
05-21-22, 13:05
Does anyone know what happened to Alyssa at 269?

OCJoker1234
05-22-22, 01:58
Does anyone know what happened to Alyssa at 269?She just showed up on DDs Instagram few days ago.

BenderOver
05-22-22, 19:13
She just showed up on DDs Instagram few days ago.Wow, you're fast with this intel. Frequent flyer you are.

FiatVoluptas
05-25-22, 12:27
You can also follow DD on Instagram (search DD Cafe 2020) and sort of see a daily roll call as they are pretty active on Ig along with most their girls having to have an Ig account that post their schedules.

This allows you to get a good gist of the types of girls that work there.I just learned about this scene. I was intrigued to check out the Instagram. But, I looked and saw a bunch of average looking white girls, some were even fat. What the hell LOL? Yeah, there are some Viet cuties in there, but I was take aback by the unimpressive white girls. Is this just eye candy? Or is there a chance for anything more if a particular girl likes you?

Metalton
05-26-22, 00:09
Anyone try out venuz cafe yet? Is worth the trip seen a few facebook pics they arent starz quality but are they worth visiting anyway?

TommyGaines
05-27-22, 13:00
Anyone try out venuz cafe yet? Is worth the trip seen a few facebook pics they arent starz quality but are they worth visiting anyway?Haven't been there recently. But, I usually take an afternoon off work and hit up 2-3 shops. They rotate all the time. Enjoy.

Rabarabaraba1
05-27-22, 21:30
I'm from the San Diego area and considering driving up to enjoy an evening. Looking for some topless action but was wondering what the etiquette would be for something like this and where to go. AMPs have been fun but looking for a new exciting experience.

WhoreMaster 91
05-28-22, 05:53
I'm from the San Diego area and considering driving up to enjoy an evening. Looking for some topless action but was wondering what the etiquette would be for something like this and where to go. AMPs have been fun but looking for a new exciting experience.Just go to Mexico better. You can't touch or have sex with these coffee girls.

Hyarusa
05-30-22, 21:32
She just showed up on DDs Instagram few days ago.Thanks for the Intel!

Hyarusa
05-30-22, 21:34
Does anyone know if there are any Vietnamese bikini coffee shops through the States, or is this a California only hobby?

AsianPussy
05-31-22, 02:57
DD's on McFadden has some good looking girls and is clean and fun.Do they do topless? I haven't been to a coffee shop in years and now my SB wants to see some tits.

Flyer47
05-31-22, 19:20
Seems like a few coffee shops offer lap dances now. My friend was asking if it's ok if he wears really thin pants for a nude lap dance. Would they give him a good grind in his thin pants? Also, he said he's quick on the trigger and might need to clean up in the restroom after a good grind. Would the ladies mind that?

AsianPussy
05-31-22, 20:36
Seems like a few coffee shops offer lap dances now. My friend was asking if it's ok if he wears really thin pants for a nude lap dance. Would they give him a good grind in his thin pants? Also, he said he's quick on the trigger and might need to clean up in the restroom after a good grind. Would the ladies mind that?I don't think they care what you wear as long as you tip.

Chogori
05-31-22, 23:56
Do they do topless? I haven't been to a coffee shop in years and now my SB wants to see some tits.At DD's they do full nude. Some wear a robe and some nothing at all. Most will bend over and give you a nice view from behind.

Seeking Sex
05-31-22, 23:58
Do they do topless? I haven't been to a coffee shop in years and now my SB wants to see some tits.I believe they told me that $40 for just lap dance and $60 for nude lap dance. Have fun.

Chogori
05-31-22, 23:58
Seems like a few coffee shops offer lap dances now. My friend was asking if it's ok if he wears really thin pants for a nude lap dance. Would they give him a good grind in his thin pants? Also, he said he's quick on the trigger and might need to clean up in the restroom after a good grind. Would the ladies mind that?I've heard from some of the girls that guys will "finish" I don't think they care as long as they are getting paid.

SaltyDog
06-01-22, 01:40
Seems like a few coffee shops offer lap dances now. My friend was asking if it's ok if he wears really thin pants for a nude lap dance. Would they give him a good grind in his thin pants? Also, he said he's quick on the trigger and might need to clean up in the restroom after a good grind. Would the ladies mind that?Your friend was asking that's so funny. Why do that messy thing rather than the real thing? Just sounds like you're fishing. Tell your friend to hit up a AMP and ask for a lap dance. They'll gladly do it that way and please don't ask where lmfao.

ChosenBrah
06-01-22, 01:52
I've heard from some of the girls that guys will "finish" I don't think they care as long as they are getting paid.From which ones?