PDA

View Full Version : Negative/Overated Massage Parlor reports

Atmatic123
04-09-13, 03:44
Not sure if a similiar thread was ever started, but me and I'm sure a few other mongers are NOT loaded so its extremely important that when we do save up and go for a visit we don't strike out with a dud! If I see that a provider has like 10 good reports along with only 2 bad reports I focus on the bad and stay away. Most recently Vanilla was one of those, all across the boards I saw nothing but what seemed like A+ reviews making her seem like the early 2013 allstar and finally I decided to partake and bam! I was left dissapointed. AFter writing my review other mongers came out and started posting there negative reports. Maybe there were others but it just got burried under everything else. Well hopefully this thread will make reports that tell the other side of the coin much more visible so that to save other mongers from wasting there time. Also seems like the AMP scene is going downhill and I think it will continue to go downhill from now on. I don't know if this thread will workout but oh well, just trying to add / help out the community. I know buyer beware and YMMV but still sometimes a little more detail is needed.

ClintonPortis
04-09-13, 04:38
Not sure if a similiar thread was ever started, but me and I'm sure a few other mongers are NOT loaded so its extremely important that when we do save up and go for a visit we don't strike out with a dud! If I see that a provider has like 10 good reports along with only 2 bad reports I focus on the bad and stay away. Most recently Vanilla was one of those, all across the boards I saw nothing but what seemed like A+ reviews making her seem like the early 2013 allstar and finally I decided to partake and bam! I was left dissapointed. AFter writing my review other mongers came out and started posting there negative reports. Maybe there were others but it just got burried under everything else. Well hopefully this thread will make reports that tell the other side of the coin much more visible so that to save other mongers from wasting there time. Also seems like the AMP scene is going downhill and I think it will continue to go downhill from now on. I don't know if this thread will workout but oh well, just trying to add / help out the community. I know buyer beware and YMMV but still sometimes a little more detail is needed.Good idea, but not everyone is the same. What you think is negative may not be negative to the next fella that reads this forum.

When I read about a provider offering BB, FK, DATY, GFE, etc, I consider all those negatives not positives. Girls that offer those services automatically become a zero for me.

Also, some folks prefer service over looks while others want looks over service. For me, if I want GFE, I would get myself a real GF, not expect random girls who service thousands of guys in a year to put on a show for me and pretend to orgasm for me. LOL. If I'm shelling out $$$, I want a girl that is smoking hot, who is way out of my league. I'm not paying her for her acting abilities in pretending to be turned on by me or pretending to "luv me long time". I'm paying her so I can put my dick into her mouth or vagina, get turned on by the visuals, and cum. As long as the girl isn't openly hostile or a complete dead fish, being hott is way more important than being a good actress! LOL.

Oldie81
04-09-13, 04:44
Not sure if a similiar thread was ever started, but me and I'm sure a few other mongers are NOT loaded so its extremely important that when we do save up and go for a visit we don't strike out with a dud! If I see that a provider has like 10 good reports along with only 2 bad reports I focus on the bad and stay away. Most recently Vanilla was one of those, all across the boards I saw nothing but what seemed like A+ reviews making her seem like the early 2013 allstar and finally I decided to partake and bam! I was left dissapointed. AFter writing my review other mongers came out and started posting there negative reports. Maybe there were others but it just got burried under everything else. Well hopefully this thread will make reports that tell the other side of the coin much more visible so that to save other mongers from wasting there time. Also seems like the AMP scene is going downhill and I think it will continue to go downhill from now on. I don't know if this thread will workout but oh well, just trying to add / help out the community. I know buyer beware and YMMV but still sometimes a little more detail is needed.Sorry about that bro. Yeah I know how it is, you we don't want to be the odd guy out telling how our experience really was when everyone is writing glowing recommendations. Lucky for me, I'll only take white for free cause I am a yellow fever type of dude so Vanilla wasn't even a thought on my mind. Sucks to waste $$ and I've done that more times than I'd like to announce. Maybe we should change the name of this thread as "Salty that we've blown $$ on an overrated dude" hahaha

In the past I've reported thing and more recently I've wrote about how busy Roses is, girls getting hit up 10x per day. Guys have Pm'd me saying they can confirm what I said but didn't want to post for getting into a confrontation. OH wells...

DaViper
04-09-13, 05:35
Because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings I said what I felt In the general Thread several months ago that a lot of peeps was overrating this person at the 3 plex and a lot of you pm me guessing who I was talking about and everybody that PM me guessed right. I Know to each his own but I think so everyone is on the same page 9-10 rating should be compared to girls like Chanel 8-9 rating Nara and so on. So what I'm trying to say is most of us who been with Chanel knows she is 9-10 across the board so unless the person your rating is as good rather the total package like Chanel she should not be a 9-10 rating. I think this way it would save a lot of us $$ and help us spend $$ on winners.

Island Guy808
04-09-13, 06:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4374
04-09-13, 06:20
Some people got good taste and some people think Big Cherry is hot. It's all about perspective.

Viet Whisperer
04-09-13, 10:39
LOL! What monger is loaded? If they are, bullly for them! Fuck them all!

Sorry you had a bad experience, but surprise! YMMV. Seriously, we don't have a need for another thread, most of the main AMP spots are covered and we can leave our reports there. There's no need to create a new thread to feel sorry for you. Get over it. YMMV. I'd much prefer location speicific threads than a "Wahhhhh My experience wasn't like eveyone else's" whiners thread.

Providers are like art, it's all subjective, we're here to provide input to fellow art afficionados, and we all have our tastes and it's up to the reader to discern from any posters review. But having a thread specifically to provide negative input is counter productive.

IMHO provide your comments and input in threads specific to each AMP and the mongerverse can get an idea of what to expect at each location. Sometimes our first choice based on postings won't be there. It'll save a lot of time if we knew the alternates for the location so we didn't waste time running around to other spots. And know which providers to choose based on location specific reviews. You're input and opinion can help, but not as ONE sole negative review in a * thread. Others have already expressed their opinion of Vanilla. I haven't tried her (she's not my thang) but I appreciate others reviewing her in case I might be swayed. Or in your case, dissuaded.

Some guys like to pound, some like the GFE, some like PSE, some like booty, some like skinny, etc, but really do we have to have a thread that focuses on the negative in addition to the threads for each specific place?

No offense, you didn't get what you want, sorry about that, but it's YMMV. If you didn't know that, wake up. \

There's a thread for Swan. I'd use it instead of creating one more thread for us to look at to vent your frustration. I know you're bummed, get over it. They aren't all going to be your favorites, it's all part of the game. Sometimes you got to hit a sub-par to realize just how lucky you've been. All the providers you've hit and posted about are A+, do you really expect them all to be A+? Just because other guys rate them so? Tell me you're not that naive. We all have different tastes and it's all good. Report what you experience, take time to read what other bro's post and you'll learn a lot.

I've NEVER had a seriously bad experience based on reading what other bro's have posted and reading their past posts to know what they like. I've passed on providers with positive reviews from other bro's because they weren't what I was looking for. And in other cases chased after a few that I thought I might like that didn't turn out different from their reviews but weren't what I wanted. No biggie. I read the info and it was accurate, but not what I was looking for. If it's terrible, take A moment to consider was it terrible for YOU or was it just terrible? Then post, it'll help fellow mongers. Think about it. Others might have a perfectly acceptable experience. YMMV rules.

This doesn't apply to you man, but recently, too many fuckers on this board are too fucking lazy to read the threads to get educated. So many fucking noobs asking stupid questions when the answers would cock slap them in the face if they took half a moment to read previous postings. Just a case of lazy asses wanting someone to wipe their ass for them instead of doing it themselves. Fuck that. Wipe yer fucking klingons off uranus yourselves muthafakas! :P.

My suggestion is to drop this thread and post in the appropriate AMP thread so we know what to look out for at each respective place. Not to mention I'm sure the AMPs read their own threads if they have half a clue so they know what we DON'T like about them and we want them to read it. Mob rules muthafakas! \m/

Just my. 02. Anyone else agree?

IGAgree. Post the good, the bad, and the ugly in the AMP location threads to be able to see all the info in one place. It's always YMMV and need to make your decisions on all the reviews or on the opinions of those you have found to have similar tastes as you. It's also useful info if you had a very similar experience to another poster and you then know you will most likely get accurate info from any of their reviews. I love the local girls, Chinese girls and an occasional white girl personally. That doesn't make the opinions of those who don't wrong and why argue about it? It's your money so fuck who you like and have a blast!

Look at info on Cheri for example. Big difference of opinions on her looks but very consistent on outstanding service. So what do you do? Go take a look and see if she is attractive to you and if not you say no thanks and leave. If you like go have fun. Remember Ted Danson was fucking Whoopi Goldberg at one point and thought she was beautiful too. Most would disagree but who knows? If all your having is a bad time then the one common denominator in all those experiences is you. Might need to evaluate if something else is a factor like looking for love in all the wrong places LOL.

Shopaholick
04-09-13, 11:52
Agree. Post the good, the bad, and the ugly in the AMP location threads to be able to see all the info in one place. It's always YMMV and need to make your decisions on all the reviews or on the opinions of those you have found to have similar tastes as you. It's also useful info if you had a very similar experience to another poster and you then know you will most likely get accurate info from any of their reviews. I love the local girls, Chinese girls and an occasional white girl personally. That doesn't make the opinions of those who don't wrong and why argue about it? It's your money so fuck who you like and have a blast!

Look at info on Cheri for example. Big difference of opinions on her looks but very consistent on outstanding service. So what do you do? Go take a look and see if she is attractive to you and if not you say no thanks and leave. If you like go have fun. Remember Ted Danson was fucking Whoopi Goldberg at one point and thought she was beautiful too. Most would disagree but who knows? If all your having is a bad time then the one common denominator in all those experiences is you. Might need to evaluate if something else is a factor like looking for love in all the wrong places LOL.If you read 3 months worth of 100% positive / glowing reviews on a provider from newbies and seniors alike.

Some getting lfk, DATY, fiv, etc and all talk about how her attitude is A+, etc etc.

Then you go in expecting to get the same treatment / menu no matter what, but unfortunately you get denied.

That does not make the provider overrated. That does not make the opinions of every single reviewer who got lfk, DATY, fiv, etc from the same provider wrong / overhyped or whatevers.

It means YMMV. Some guys can handle it and some guys take being a crybaby to a whole new level. Sheesh.

Uki Eater
04-09-13, 12:48
So what do you do? Go take a look and see if she is attractive to you and if not you say no thanks and leave.Yeah. That's all you got to do.

"Oh, so that's her? Nah, that's alright."

Hehe.

Island Guy808
04-09-13, 13:34
Agree. Post the good, the bad, and the ugly in the AMP location threads to be able to see all the info in one place. It's always YMMV and need to make your decisions on all the reviews or on the opinions of those you have found to have similar tastes as you. It's also useful info if you had a very similar experience to another poster and you then know you will most likely get accurate info from any of their reviews. I love the local girls, Chinese girls and an occasional white girl personally. That doesn't make the opinions of those who don't wrong and why argue about it? It's your money so fuck who you like and have a blast!

Look at info on Cheri for example. Big difference of opinions on her looks but very consistent on outstanding service. So what do you do? Go take a look and see if she is attractive to you and if not you say no thanks and leave. If you like go have fun. Remember Ted Danson was fucking Whoopi Goldberg at one point and thought she was beautiful too. Most would disagree but who knows? If all your having is a bad time then the one common denominator in all those experiences is you. Might need to evaluate if something else is a factor like looking for love in all the wrong places LOL.Hey, apologies to bro Atmatic, no offense or singling out was intended. Had a few beers and the post wasn't against him, but against the idea of a separate thread. There was supposed to be smiley's at the end of a couple of lines there and the "you" used was meant to generically refer to the monger reading the post. Something lost in drunken translation.

IBMcGinty says it better in a lot less words.

I'll go back to posting reviews.

IG

Asstro
04-09-13, 13:38
IslandGuy's post was deleted, but the question is: Are we mongers who like fuck? Or are we afficionados in the finer art of being pleasured by working girls and share the subtle differences in presentation and technique?

This will be debated forever, best thing is to report, and take in with a grain of salt.

Hypo Luxa
04-09-13, 13:51
Some people got good taste and some people think Big Cherry is hot. It's all about perspective.This sounds like a dig at Cheri and any brother who finds her attractive.

Enona1
04-09-13, 14:55
This sounds like a dig at Cheri and any brother who finds her attractive.Cheri's thing is her service, it's always been better than average to great. First had her when she started at the old Golden Massage that was above the current Tsunami. Didn't know she was 17 but had a great time since she was enthusiastic about sex, the cover broke but she said to just go for it so I did. Then had her at Ambrosia couple years ago, same thing. Not the best looking but always ready for a good time and she IS into sex. If you like long legs she's great. Even when she was heavier her titties were not the greatest asset for her. Never had her since she lost the weight but I can see where the weight loss would make her tits sag. Just me.

Kalani69
04-09-13, 14:59
Not sure if a similiar thread was ever started, but me and I'm sure a few other mongers are NOT loaded so its extremely important that when we do save up and go for a visit we don't strike out with a dud! If I see that a provider has like 10 good reports along with only 2 bad reports I focus on the bad and stay away. Most recently Vanilla was one of those, all across the boards I saw nothing but what seemed like A+ reviews making her seem like the early 2013 allstar and finally I decided to partake and bam! I was left dissapointed. AFter writing my review other mongers came out and started posting there negative reports. Maybe there were others but it just got burried under everything else. Well hopefully this thread will make reports that tell the other side of the coin much more visible so that to save other mongers from wasting there time. Also seems like the AMP scene is going downhill and I think it will continue to go downhill from now on. I don't know if this thread will workout but oh well, just trying to add / help out the community. I know buyer beware and YMMV but still sometimes a little more detail is needed.I know I've said this before, but I think we should try real hard to consolidate our existing threads rather than adding more. I personally don't think we need this thread; negative reports can also go on the existing AMP threads. Just my humble opinion.

HoleWreaker808
04-09-13, 16:28
I think we need a lot of these girls change places and names this girl used to be called this now goes by this name, worked here now but now works here or is on vacation will be back next month, oh now she isn't coming back she quit or works here. It's like I'm reading a fucking soap opera. I looked up one girl and she changed her name twice and moved 3 times. Then I go to a AMP thread and they are posting about a girl at a different AMP. Lucky I keep the numbers the girls give me so I can keep track at where they stay. Oh if someone gets great service from a provider then someone gets shitty service from the same person, I think it's 50/50 half the provider and half the guy fault. I have seen girls that guys said they sucked and wouldn't repeat ex. Vanilla well I had her and she was good and I will repeat. Maybe the reason she was good was she was into me. And I made her enjoy it, made her feel comfortable. And then there is girls that guys said where great and then I went and saw them, that weren't worth my time and money and maybe it was my fault for having a big cock and they couldn't handle a good hard pounding. It all comes down to both people if she is not into you (you smell, are drunk, or rough with them) sure you would get bad service. I'm sure that there are some girls that do give bad service because they hate their job or tired of servicing men Allday. From my experience if you tip good treat them good they go the extra mile. And if she gets negative reviews over and over again then we know. It all comes down to doing your homework going out there seeing for yourself. Spend the time and money if you can't do that then you need a new hobby

First Try
04-09-13, 17:39
Post the good, bad & ugly, use the title box to avoid confusion since there are providers with duplicate names. That is why most the individual AMPs got their own threads. Newbies are going to ask the same questions about finding info, don't you see the redundancy in having to read massage parlor reports & the individual AMPs. The search function is not perfect.

Shopaholick
04-10-13, 01:06
Some people got good taste and some people think Big Cherry is hot. It's all about perspective.Agree with that.

"Bigger than majority providers working" Cheri is the epitome of the phrase "looks are subjective"

As Heavy Chevy might say,"That's some bunk shit"

True though, its all about your perspective, personal taste and whatever floats your boat.

Fillet Show
04-10-13, 10:17
Post your honest opinions in the thread for the AMP that the girl works at so that all the info is easy to find in the correct thread. It's up to the reader if he wants to take the time and what little effort it is to RTFF for all the info, good or bad. No need to go creating a new useless thread just becuz your experience was different from all the other reviews in that specific AMP's thread. YMMV so deal with it, report, then move on to the next one.