PDA

View Full Version : Lewisburg

Emailme72
04-07-13, 14:11
Hi fellas. I'm going to be spending a weekend in Lewisburg next month on business and was trying to see if there was any fun to be had, but I'm just not finding anything. Is there any action at all in this town. Can someone at least tell me about a cool bar / club with good scenery. Thanks.

Craiglyszt
04-23-13, 20:15
Hi fellas. I'm going to be spending a weekend in Lewisburg next month on business and was trying to see if there was any fun to be had, but I'm just not finding anything. Is there any action at all in this town. Can someone at least tell me about a cool bar / club with good scenery. Thanks.Well that's a good question, depends a lot on your age / education.

There is a school of Osteopathic Medicine in town and there are quite a few attractive women here too, not saying the ones going to school are unattractive.

Anyway there's the Irish Pub, downtown on Washington St (Note, Downtown is about 6 square blocks) just west of the pub is a small bar called the sweet shop, just your local redneck hangout.

East of town on Rt. 60 is Wild Bills located about a miles west of I-64 it's former bar turned restaurant but still it's a bar that serves food. Continue east on 60 close to where you are forced to get on I-64 is EZ Rats on the left.

Scenery, well I really can't attest to being a big time bar fly but there's something for everyone in this town.

Good luck