PDA

View Full Version : El clasificado

Pages : [1] 2

Tipisil
04-05-13, 17:45
Thread started. Called an ad in El Clasificado. They advertised. 50 for a half hour session. Called, they did a multiple call system where I met showed up somewhere, call, move a few steps, call. Did not get the name of the provider, but I have to say that it was pretty clean and straight to the point. A little mechanical but worth it if you are into petite Latinas. There are hundreds of ads so I am only giving my experience on one provider.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4442138.aspx

Rdyn Nvu
04-05-13, 18:17
Do they speak English?

Latinoheat6011
04-06-13, 04:15
Well I'm a spanish speaker so I'll be trying a few of these ads and reporting back on them, these "massage" places are know for having you move from one spot to the other, but most of them are pretty legit. I'll be seeing an older provider who advertises on El Classificado tomorrow so I'll post the results then, BTW this is the ad.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4413152.aspx

Tipisil
04-06-13, 23:42
Do they speak English?From calling up the clasificado ads I saw, most of them speak Spanish. The one I reviewed was a pair of working girls. But, some that I have called seem to be more "established" places. By that I mean that they have a receptionist that will give you directions to the location as well as answer basic questions like prices, number of providers, etc.

Tipisil
04-06-13, 23:45
Well I'm a spanish speaker so I'll be trying a few of these ads and reporting back on them, these "massage" places are know for having you move from one spot to the other, but most of them are pretty legit. I'll be seeing an older provider who advertises on El Classificado tomorrow so I'll post the results then, BTW this is the ad.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4413152.aspxDefinitely agree. Most advertise their locations in intersections, like Vermont and Vernon. Once you call from that spot they direct you to where they can see you before they let you in. I was very hesitant, especially when they say, walk towards the alley, but overall I have found them to be pretty legit as well.

Wicked1
04-07-13, 12:24
Thread started. Called an ad in El Clasificado. They advertised. 50 for a half hour session. Called, they did a multiple call system where I met showed up somewhere, call, move a few steps, call. Did not get the name of the provider, but I have to say that it was pretty clean and straight to the point. A little mechanical but worth it if you are into petite Latinas. There are hundreds of ads so I am only giving my experience on one provider.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4442138.aspxWas the experience basically the same? House fee & tip or all inclusive?

Tipisil
04-07-13, 18:50
Was the experience basically the same? House fee & tip or all inclusive?All inclusive. They advertise as "toditito incluido" which means everything is included. I didn't tip and the provider didn't ask for one either.

Willie23
04-08-13, 12:46
All inclusive. They advertise as "toditito incluido" which means everything is included. I didn't tip and the provider didn't ask for one either.I have looked at El Clasificado many times in the past. It's rare that they indicate understanding English, and my Spanish is lacking any useful terms for this kind of encounter. So what are the chances I can close the deal? Or maybe a better question is: are there any of these providers who anyone here knows can grasp minimal English? PM if you like. What I have to offer in exchange is about 99% Asian hookups.

Wicked1
04-09-13, 11:10
All inclusive. They advertise as "toditito incluido" which means everything is included. I didn't tip and the provider didn't ask for one either.Great thread!

Oginla
04-10-13, 18:27
All inclusive. They advertise as "toditito incluido" which means everything is included. I didn't tip and the provider didn't ask for one either.Ahhh. Appreciate the info. That is helpful to know what some of the key terms are. I love the Latina flavor, so that is super helpful.

Thanks

Tipisil
04-11-13, 10:28
I have been calling to prepare a trip this weekend. Be warned that there are a good number of TS (don't know if post operation or pre operation, its not my thing) that advertise on the section.

LatinXTony
04-11-13, 17:57
The few that I have called the person on the phone seems really paranoid. I ve attempted to talk to them in spanish to try to ease the situation but they insist on speak broken english, go figure?

Tipisil
04-14-13, 11:14
The few that I have called the person on the phone seems really paranoid. I ve attempted to talk to them in spanish to try to ease the situation but they insist on speak broken english, go figure?After a little bit of a hassle, I recently got in touch with a provider. She was pretty paranoid about the directions and then giving access to her building. I was thinking of turning back but in the end it definitely paid off. She was in her early 20's, from Colombia, blond hair, and white skin. She had implants but had a pretty hot body (8/10). She charged 80X30 (which is more than many of the other advertisements in El Clasificado) , but was definitely worth it.

HollywoodGuy
04-14-13, 15:47
After a little bit of a hassle, I recently got in touch with a provider. She was pretty paranoid about the directions and then giving access to her building. I was thinking of turning back but in the end it definitely paid off. She was in her early 20's, from Colombia, blond hair, and white skin. She had implants but had a pretty hot body (8/10). She charged 80X30 (which is more than many of the other advertisements in El Clasificado) , but was definitely worth it.This shit is interesting. Are they online too. Where can I pic up one of these papers. Its like a free thingin the mexican stores?

Rainjam
04-14-13, 16:04
I have heard that most of the action within group is heavily monitored / managed by shady characters. Therefore apply care in your dealings with these darlings. A really underground market, so be careful.

http://elclasificado.com/inicio.aspx

This shit is interesting. Are they online too. Where can I pic up one of these papers. Its like a free thingin the mexican stores?

Johng 021
04-14-13, 18:12
After a little bit of a hassle, I recently got in touch with a provider. She was pretty paranoid about the directions and then giving access to her building. I was thinking of turning back but in the end it definitely paid off. She was in her early 20's, from Colombia, blond hair, and white skin. She had implants but had a pretty hot body (8/10). She charged 80X30 (which is more than many of the other advertisements in El Clasificado) , but was definitely worth it.El Clasificado is available for free, The girls are Mexican and Central American.

They are not Colombian nor South American, they know that there is this "Aura" about South American girls and they put that on ad and the business goes through the roof.

Tipisil
04-14-13, 22:41
El Clasificado is available for free, The girls are Mexican and Central American.

They are not Colombian nor South American, they know that there is this "Aura" about South American girls and they put that on ad and the business goes through the roof.I'm pretty good at discerning Spanish accents (Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Chilean, Colombian, etc) from having friends from who were native speakers from their native countries, and she was definitely Colombian. I figure I got lucky. But yes, I definitely agree with Johng that the majority are Mexican or Central American, probably first generation, with very limited English.

Johng 021
04-14-13, 22:56
I'm pretty good at discerning Spanish accents (Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Chilean, Colombian, etc) from having friends from who were native speakers from their native countries, and she was definitely Colombian. I figure I got lucky. But yes, I definitely agree with Johng that the majority are Mexican or Central American, probably first generation, with very limited English.There is nothing wrong with Mexicans or Central Americans because there are some sexy ass girls in these houses & apartments.

I was just pointing out that for the most part it's misleading BS to lure customers in.

HollywoodGuy
04-14-13, 23:55
I have heard that most of the action within group is heavily monitored / managed by shady characters. Therefore apply care in your dealings with these darlings. A really underground market, so be careful.

http://elclasificado.com/inicio.aspxThanks. I will investigate and report back.

HollywoodGuy
04-15-13, 03:45
I did cruise the ads. Lots of ts stuff, but I did find one mp near my house on a corner I am familiar with yet never saw anything there. Seems they have ads in english as well. Will cruise by this week and see whats up

LatinXTony
04-15-13, 16:47

http://elclasificado.com/inicio.aspxWhen attempting to get the general area of where to go its a hot area (gang infested, drug etc), I know the LA area somewhat so I can imagine.

LatinXTony
04-15-13, 16:51
After a little bit of a hassle, I recently got in touch with a provider. She was pretty paranoid about the directions and then giving access to her building. I was thinking of turning back but in the end it definitely paid off. She was in her early 20's, from Colombia, blond hair, and white skin. She had implants but had a pretty hot body (8/10). She charged 80X30 (which is more than many of the other advertisements in El Clasificado) , but was definitely worth it.wouldn't doubt if its someone that caught my eye, the light skin and breasts certainly do it for me. I ll keep looking and maybe shoot you over the info and see if it was the same gal.

DarknzzIsCumin
04-16-13, 04:17
I've hit a few of these spots. They're cheap, fast, and easy.

Easy lunch break hit and out.

I've never had a problem

Tipisil
04-16-13, 12:44
wouldn't doubt if its someone that caught my eye, the light skin and breasts certainly do it for me. I ll keep looking and maybe shoot you over the info and see if it was the same gal.Ill share her info with folks once I hit it a few more times. Unless you have any asian contacts, then ill PM the info.

Wicked1
04-16-13, 16:16
I've hit a streak of non English spots and I don't speak Spanish. They generally just hang up. Time to brush up and try again!

Member #5725
04-17-13, 14:55
I was really interested in these providers- mostly because I'm cheap. And I like Latinas.

I noticed this add:

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4511602.aspx

Took a shot since she was in Hollywood.

She speaks English. I headed over, but ran out of Time. I texted her later in the evening, and headed back. Got to her door, and made the call. She asked if I was a cop- I said no, then she freaked about my Google number giving a weird message when she called. Bailed, and left me standing on the Street.

YMMV.

Worth a shot, speaks English, but standard BP pricing.($)

Kid Salami01
04-17-13, 16:25
I was really interested in these providers- mostly because I'm cheap. And I like Latinas.

I noticed this add:

She speaks English. I headed over, but ran out of Time. I texted her later in the evening, and headed back. Got to her door, and made the call. She asked if I was a cop- I said no, then she freaked about my Google number giving a weird message when she called. Bailed, and left me standing on the Street.

YMMV.

Worth a shot, speaks English, but standard BP pricing. ($)

-50Its a TS Fifty Fourteen. I called the number and its a mans voice.

Its a TS

Tipisil
04-17-13, 18:30

I noticed this add:

YMMV.

Worth a shot, speaks English, but standard BP pricing. ($)

-50I called that same ad a while ago and was ready to head that way (Weho) and decided to do a more thorough google search. It turns out she might be a he. That was based on some of her other ads where he clearly advertises he is a TS.

Member #5725
04-18-13, 02:28
I called that same ad a while ago and was ready to head that way (Weho) and decided to do a more thorough google search. It turns out she might be a he. That was based on some of her other ads where he clearly advertises he is a TS.Man! I'm normally a little more thorough with my research! Glad it worked out the way it did!

Funny- one add had good looking pics- and another (in the thigh highs) was kinda nasty. I guess I assumed that there were so many ads for TS that if He / She was one they would of advertised. Looks like a selling point. In el clasificado.

Glad I'm not the only one who called. Glad he didn't let me in too!

Thanks Bro's!

Tipisil
04-18-13, 17:15
Man! I'm normally a little more thorough with my research! Glad it worked out the way it did!

Funny- one add had good looking pics- and another (in the thigh highs) was kinda nasty. I guess I assumed that there were so many ads for TS that if He / She was one they would of advertised. Looks like a selling point. In el clasificado.

Glad I'm not the only one who called. Glad he didn't let me in too!

Thanks Bro's!

-50No problem. I just think they should be more upfront about it. Why be secretive about it when it the end the person will probably end up leaving because he was misled?

Pch Dude
04-19-13, 04:29
I called the other day wanting to try out one of these ladies. I speak Spanish and figured why not? I'll give it a try. I called a couple of spots and they all wanted me to drive down to either South Central or Huntington Park. Just not trying to make that drive to the hood, I like sticking by LAX. Not to mention the women I spoke to on the phone sounded like the girls standing on Calle Cahuila in Tijuana. Pass.

Fitibikeco
04-19-13, 13:12
Be careful, sometimes the girl who appears in the photo is not the same when you get there. One year ago I visit a girl from the classified in South Central area. It was a private home, she took me to the room to wait for the girl. There was no line up. The woman was entered has 40 years aprox, ugly but with a nice pair of tits. Never talk about time, but the damage was approx 140, all inclusive.

I'm not coming back, they gave me a card with her name and number. I imagine that if you come many times they signed and at the six service you get it for free.

If someone have a good experienced with a beatifull latin girl in the Downtown area send me a message please!

Projektzer
04-20-13, 11:15
Be careful, sometimes the girl who appears in the photo is not the same when you get there. One year ago I visit a girl from the classified in South Central area. It was a private home, she took me to the room to wait for the girl. There was no line up. The woman was entered has 40 years aprox, ugly but with a nice pair of tits. Never talk about time, but the damage was approx 140, all inclusive.

I'm not coming back, they gave me a card with her name and number. I imagine that if you come many times they signed and at the six service you get it for free.

If someone have a good experienced with a beatifull latin girl in the Downtown area send me a message please!If you dropped more than 80 through El CL, you got ripped off on top of getting an ugly girl. Each time for me has been a pretty girl and I've never paid more than 80 usually paying only about 65.

Fitibikeco
04-21-13, 15:33
Yea I know, but it was my first time trying in el clasificado.

If you dropped more than 80 through El CL, you got ripped off on top of getting an ugly girl. Each time for me has been a pretty girl and I've never paid more than 80 usually paying only about 65.

Tipisil
04-21-13, 20:06
I'm wondering if anybody had any luck with this ad? I called and got a response, but after I made it to the intersection and called again, nobody answered the phone again. I was already in the area, otherwise it would have been a pretty long ride.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/masajes-adultos/clasificados-4492024.aspx

Tipisil
04-21-13, 20:09
If you dropped more than 80 through El CL, you got ripped off on top of getting an ugly girl. Each time for me has been a pretty girl and I've never paid more than 80 usually paying only about 65.I agree. More than 80 dollars is a pretty high price for the ads. It seems that 60 is the standard price for the majority, with higher prices if the provider is young and good looking. But to get that, you got to find out since most of the pictures seem fake. I have seen some for 30, and it also seems that the women are very aware that the clients they are attracted to (working class folks) might not have that much spare cash to drop on the services.

Member #4870
04-21-13, 20:37
Tipsil, those are fake pictures for sure.

They belong to a well known provider on HX and sure as hell ain't charging 60. 00.

I think all the pictures on that site are fake.

The are gems in el clasificado but you might take TOFTT to find one eventually.

They do exist.

I've not had much success on that site. Not my cup of tea with what I have come across.

Happy hunting fellas

Fitibikeco
04-22-13, 12:15
Ok I know that I spent a lot in that date but if you have any recently good provider with FS for 80 bucks, share the info.

I agree. More than 80 dollars is a pretty high price for the ads. It seems that 60 is the standard price for the majority, with higher prices if the provider is young and good looking. But to get that, you got to find out since most of the pictures seem fake. I have seen some for 30, and it also seems that the women are very aware that the clients they are attracted to (working class folks) might not have that much spare cash to drop on the services.

Tipisil
04-23-13, 12:48
The last person I saw is the person on the ad. Apparently the pictures aren't of her (big surprise) , but you will get someone very very close to the pictures. At the very least you won't get a someone that is is the complete opposite. I have called others recently but have not ventured anywhere as of late.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-4469646.aspx

Tipisil
04-27-13, 10:51
A downside to El Clasificado is that sometimes its really hard to understand what intersections the providers are in. Often the accents are too thick to make out what street they're referring to. And when you ask them to spell it out, they get mad and hang up.

Wicked1
04-29-13, 10:55
A downside to El Clasificado is that sometimes its really hard to understand what intersections the providers are in. Often the accents are too thick to make out what street they're referring to. And when you ask them to spell it out, they get mad and hang up.This has been my experience so far. Still trying.

Akon123
05-02-13, 02:56
I've had some good and bad experiences with El Clasificado.

- You have to call a lot of ads before getting in touch with someone.

- There is a group of established places that will always have someone working, then there are the independent ones (which are really flaky).

- When you call all that they will tell you is an intersection and what to expect for the services. Anything else and they will hang up on you.

- It is expected that most of the ads have fake pictures. In fact, the same place might place multiple ads with different pictures / names sometimes advertising as independent.

- Some places say they're 24 hours and will come to your house but most established places don't let their girls out.

- It is not a good place to go late at night. I realized it's better in the evening.

- They are very paranoid. Most of the time when you are trying to find a place to park, they are scoping you out.

- It's a hit or miss, sometimes you find something really good, sometimes you find something you'd rather pass on.

- Finally, there are some that offer the price for full service up front. Some have a price for massage, then you deal with the girl. (I've only done the former, if you have experience with the latter, PM me).

- These places cater to a Spanish speaking clientele so your spanish must be fluent.

Hope this is helpful

Logi55
05-02-13, 15:49

If someone have a good experienced with a beatifull latin girl in the Downtown area send me a message please!You should of walked out. Same thing happened to me, but it aat an mp. Needless to say, I lost out on my entrance. Good luck with the hunt!

WolfJeffrey
05-03-13, 16:23
I have actually had great luck on el Clasificado. Sometimes when I take a stroll through jw track or western track and can't find anything that catches my eyes, I usually resort to el Clasificado. I have a regular spot I hit, damage is 40 and there's usually three girls to chose from. The one who runs the house is a Bbw and maybe a 5 at best but what she lacks in looks she makes up with effort. As I'm a regular there if I decide to go with her she gives me a BBBJ. She can also take a pounding and is coming around to let me go in the back door with her. The other girls are actually pretty good looking ill give them a 7. 5-8. Both are spinners and super sweet. The only downfall is I think they only take in Spanish speaking only. But If any one interested I wouldn't mind accompanying you. The other spot is closer to the western track and its usually only two chicks. One of them is a pretty big girl. Not recommended but the other is pretty good looking. Kind of resembles Jennifer Rivera, nice titts and ass, but lots of tattoos. Didn't want to put the ads on the post but just ask and I'll send you the link.

Fitibikeco
05-08-13, 13:47
If you can share the info about your regular spot with the spinners that only take in spanish speaking, I'm speak fluenty spanish and I want to try a el clasificado girl, the damage is 40 fo FS or

There is an extra cost.

Gracias de antemano.

I have actually had great luck on el Clasificado. Sometimes when I take a stroll through jw track or western track and can't find anything that catches my eyes, I usually resort to el Clasificado. I have a regular spot I hit, damage is 40 and there's usually three girls to chose from. The one who runs the house is a Bbw and maybe a 5 at best but what she lacks in looks she makes up with effort. As I'm a regular there if I decide to go with her she gives me a BBBJ. She can also take a pounding and is coming around to let me go in the back door with her. The other girls are actually pretty good looking ill give them a 7. 5-8. Both are spinners and super sweet. The only downfall is I think they only take in Spanish speaking only. But If any one interested I wouldn't mind accompanying you. The other spot is closer to the western track and its usually only two chicks. One of them is a pretty big girl. Not recommended but the other is pretty good looking. Kind of resembles Jennifer Rivera, nice titts and ass, but lots of tattoos. Didn't want to put the ads on the post but just ask and I'll send you the link.

WolfJeffrey
05-09-13, 21:09
If you can share the info about your regular spot with the spinners that only take in spanish speaking, I'm speak fluenty spanish and I want to try a el clasificado girl, the damage is 40 fo FS or

There is an extra cost.

Gracias de antemano.The damage is 40. FS

Sorry that I haven't replied to your inbox hadn't checked in to the forum, I'll send the links on pm.

Passed by yesterday here's one of the girls, kind of blurry I'll try to get better ones next time LOL.

Andres35
05-12-13, 15:46
The damage is 40. FS

Sorry that I haven't replied to your inbox hadn't checked in to the forum, I'll send the links on pm.

Passed by yesterday here's one of the girls, kind of blurry I'll try to get better ones next time LOL.

247341Is this the one on 50st and San Pedro? I was there last week, .40 for 15 min. FS.

Tipisil
05-13-13, 14:18
The damage is 40. FS

247341Can you PM me a number? The links are expired.

Akirider
05-13-13, 15:33
Hey sent you a PM. Would love the info on this place. I speak spanish too! Thanks!

Illan Jr
05-14-13, 04:07
I stopped by today for the first time, and it definitely won't be my last. There were only two girls to choose from but both were an 8. Wish there was a spot closer to San Fernando but this will do.

BTW you definitely have to speak Spanish.

Derelict2
05-14-13, 15:40
I stopped by today for the first time, and it definitely won't be my last. There were only two girls to choose from but both were an 8. Wish there was a spot closer to San Fernando but this will do.

BTW you definitely have to speak Spanish.What the hell are you talking about? Did you get your hair done or something?

D2

Fitibikeco
05-15-13, 00:43
I suposed that you are talking about the spot in jmw and olympic right. Two girls 8 both, and just to know. There's 40 for ho much time. Please more details.

BTW you definitely have to speak Spanish.

Tipisil
05-15-13, 16:03

BTW you definitely have to speak Spanish.Can you PM the ad you looked at?

Tipisil
05-15-13, 16:08
Recently saw the person that advertises as "magaly." I had been trying to contact her for a while but she either never picked up or the calls got dropped since her inbox was too full. Finally saw her today. Damage was. 6 with. 2 extra for greek. She had a face that was about a 5 and a body that was a 7, 8. She had implants that looked great but I personally prefer natural. Did the usual 2, 3 call system, saw her and boy could she ride it. She rode me like the earth was shacking for dear life.

Mandm1107
05-21-13, 21:07
Recently saw the person that advertises as "magaly." I had been trying to contact her for a while but she either never picked up or the calls got dropped since her inbox was too full. Finally saw her today. Damage was. 6 with. 2 extra for greek. She had a face that was about a 5 and a body that was a 7, 8. She had implants that looked great but I personally prefer natural. Did the usual 2, 3 call system, saw her and boy could she ride it. She rode me like the earth was shacking for dear life.I recently had the same experience with her, except she charged. 30 for anal. It hard getting a hold of her, but I was totally satisfied in the end.

Willie23
05-21-13, 22:25
I recently had the same experience with her, except she charged. 30 for anal. It hard getting a hold of her, but I was totally satisfied in the end.Now that is a hilarious post.

Tipisil
05-29-13, 18:02
There are too many TS ads in El Clasificado. It woud be nice if they categorized everything into sections.

Tipisil
07-17-13, 19:41
Saw a Latina MILF a few days ago. She was a little on the chubby side but definitely one hell of a CBJ. I almost came from her CBJ alone, which usually never happens.

Tipisil
07-21-13, 12:02
Saw the woman in the ad:

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-5599168.aspx

The picture is a pretty good representation of her. The only problem was that you were charged. 4 to enter the door, and then she would try to get to pay another $. I had called before and had been told it would be. 8 for the entire session. Being cautious I left my wallet in my car and only brought. 8. Because I only had. 4 on me after paying at the door, she agreed to that price. Would not repeat, as she was pretty mechanical. Also, their living room is compartmentalized into many small units, where nothing but a sheet separates you from the next customer. I got lucky and got the bedroom. She's located around Hoover and Century.

Member #5725
07-21-13, 18:34
Saw the woman in the ad:

The picture is a pretty good representation of her. The only problem was that you were charged. 4 to enter the door, and then she would try to get to pay another $. I had called before and had been told it would be. 8 for the entire session. Being cautious I left my wallet in my car and only brought. 8. Because I only had. 4 on me after paying at the door, she agreed to that price. Would not repeat, as she was pretty mechanical. Also, their living room is compartmentalized into many small units, where nothing but a sheet separates you from the next customer. I got lucky and got the bedroom. She's located around Hoover and Century.Wow! I like that!

Any chance of setting this up with very little spaniah language skills?

Member #4870
07-22-13, 00:29
I like clasificado but kind of sucks when neighbors see you park and know something is up cause random dudes go in and out of the home.

But am planning to give clasificado a shot again.

Tipisil
07-22-13, 12:25
Wow! I like that!

Any chance of setting this up with very little spaniah language skills?

-50There were two women working on this place. I could tell that one of them was 2nd generation and fluent in English. The other, the one who most resembles the picture, might have limited English, but she knows how to get down to business, so that part might not require much spanish.

Tipisil
07-22-13, 12:29
I like clasificado but kind of sucks when neighbors see you park and know something is up cause random dudes go in and out of the home.

But am planning to give clasificado a shot again.That is pretty terrible. But the way I see it is just don't go to neighborhoods were you know you will be recognized by anyone. You can wear shades so you're more of a random stranger.

I've only run into other mongers once at this place. Other than that, they at least try to keep customers spaced out so there is no bumping into someone else that was just there.

Mandm1107
07-23-13, 00:09
Tipsil, that's not always true, I've been to several where they have been waiting outside the door or outside the apartment building. Yeah, it sucks sometimes, but you can't beat the price, LOL.

Member #4870
07-23-13, 00:31
Hit up and apartment complex.

It was a small complex.

It was setup in the living room and seperated only by bedspread.

So another monger was there at same time and totally uncomfortable.

And people outside talking madshit about guys coming over.

Once a joint next to a bar, fugly ass girls.

I guess I'm looking for independent latina chicks.

Can someone recommend one?

Member #4870
07-23-13, 00:39
Anyone have info on some?

Tipisil
07-23-13, 14:49
Tipsil, that's not always true, I've been to several where they have been waiting outside the door or outside the apartment building. Yeah, it sucks sometimes, but you can't beat the price, LOL.40 to 60 per session. I've seen some that charge less, and explicitly say, if you're low on funds, they can lower their prices to 30 or even 25.

Weissman 25
07-31-13, 18:51
Went to this place. TWICE already between Downtown / Koreatown basically near olympic / union called Gr1S$lda, good thing she does also entertain English speaking clientele. She gave a rate for 70 / session, her friend M*ri* is usually who I do the session with. We usually start the session with a nice nude massage CBJ and the deed, she's tight man, tried to hold for long but really good, they mention I get 2 for 100 would be trying that soon. Also ad mentions they also work in Hollywood, I have to check that area also for it's more convenient there than going to downtown.

Weissman 25
07-31-13, 18:57
That is pretty terrible. But the way I see it is just don't go to neighborhoods were you know you will be recognized by anyone. You can wear shades so you're more of a random stranger.

I've only run into other mongers once at this place. Other than that, they at least try to keep customers spaced out so there is no bumping into someone else that was just there.Well, I used to To live at Sur Centro for 4 years so at least I have an idea on what to expect on the neighborhood, also owned a Toyota Corolla so vehicle-wise it can still be discreet, now I live near Hollywood and drive a Jaguar. That might complicate things for a bit, Well you don't want people to look at your car and try to break it to get your stereo. And also I'm Asian.

Rdyn Nvu
07-31-13, 19:43
40 to 60 per session. I've seen some that charge less, and explicitly say, if you're low on funds, they can lower their prices to 30 or even 25.Too bad I can't remember my Spanish from school.

Alex3501
08-01-13, 09:34
Went to this place. TWICE already between Downtown / Koreatown basically near olympic / union called Gr1S$lda, good thing she does also entertain English speaking clientele. She gave a rate for 70 / session, her friend M*ri* is usually who I do the session with. We usually start the session with a nice nude massage CBJ and the deed, she's tight man, tried to hold for long but really good, they mention I get 2 for 100 would be trying that soon. Also ad mentions they also work in Hollywood, I have to check that area also for it's more convenient there than going to downtown.Can you share the digits for this place? PM me Weisman, I work near downtown, love to stop by on my way home.

Ddddan218
08-01-13, 20:39
She has uber nice body!

BTW what service did you get?

Does she offer BBBJ / cim?

Saw the woman in the ad:

The picture is a pretty good representation of her. The only problem was that you were charged. 4 to enter the door, and then she would try to get to pay another $. I had called before and had been told it would be. 8 for the entire session. Being cautious I left my wallet in my car and only brought. 8. Because I only had. 4 on me after paying at the door, she agreed to that price. Would not repeat, as she was pretty mechanical. Also, their living room is compartmentalized into many small units, where nothing but a sheet separates you from the next customer. I got lucky and got the bedroom. She's located around Hoover and Century.

Tipisil
08-18-13, 10:41
She has uber nice body!

BTW what service did you get?

Does she offer BBBJ / cim?They upsell you the moment you get there. I didn't inquire about what I can get. I always leave my wallet and only bring the amount they tell me on the phone. But it is definitely not BBBJ.

Tipisil
08-18-13, 10:43
Checked this place out this weekend. .60 to get in the door, then they charge you more to get more services. I only took the price they quoted on the phone. Once there I got the bare minumum, which was terrible. She just lay there motionless in miss. Refused to do any other positions unless you paid more. Warning to everyone: do not go.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-5710820.aspx

Weissman 25
09-02-13, 08:55
For some reason this might be hard like finding a needle in a haystack. El clasificado-monger vets I need to get any info on these putas, sometimes it's really hard to talk to them in Spanish, once they sense that you suck at Spanish there goes the phone, can anyone help a brother out? On the vets PM please thanks.

The Camel
09-02-13, 13:55
Checked this place out this weekend. .60 to get in the door, then they charge you more to get more services. I only took the price they quoted on the phone. Once there I got the bare minumum, which was terrible. She just lay there motionless in miss. Refused to do any other positions unless you paid more. Warning to everyone: do not go.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-5710820.aspxThese posts are interesting reading for me as a "Mexico Specialist" who has not yet dived into the EC pool. I have to think that they hold to the advertised prices with their target market who are poor working immigrants. Looks like they charge a Gringo Tax for everyone else.

That's not to say that the immigrant clients get more than the bare minimum service that you received. That's a default level of service for Mexicanas providing from a highly impersonal setting, including the cute as hell street girls lining La Coahuila in Tijuana - they can be cultivated but if you just pluck one off the sidewalk cuz she's cute the service is going to be limited and robotic. Latino immigrants with little money to hobby with are acclimated and possibly even satisfied with the "get 'em in, get 'em off, get 'em out service that's being described here. Even getting naked is an "extra" for many of these chicas.

As a general rule, your best chance for superior service from a Mexicana is to pull them from a venue like a bar where you can get to know them. Have some laughs. Cultivate simpatico and "confianza". Fake seduction and dirty talk sprinkled in with high spirited conversation where you can let your expectations be known more by way of socializing than a too business-like negotiation, the latter of which leads to business-like fucking and sucking. That means going to the hooker bars and dance halls in Tijuana if you don't have a handle on any ficha bars here in SoCal (and I don't know any GOOD ones). There are some bikini bars and strip clubs around town which employ fresh arrivals who haven't yet been cooked in the melting pot. You can make good contacts but its not necessarily going to be cheap. Definitely not EC cheap. The Hostess clubs downtown at least used to be another option for inexpensive getting to know you time leading to an exchange of contact info and OTC action. But that scene keeps getting smaller and smaller and I hear, crappier. I quit hunting in these clubs many years ago which is not to say that you can't find prospects to work with now.

Bottom line admittedly from pure speculation based on what I read online and hear word of mouth, is that EC may be a prolific source of providers, but not good providers. And how would anyone know who the exceptional ones are browsing through the sea of ads each week which all read exactly the same. The only details that differ from ad to ad is which latin american country the provider claims to have been born in and the phone number. It seems like shooting fish in a barrel to snare bad service.

If anybody wants to show me a different side of it I'll be seriously pleased to get PMs that will hook me up with a young, slim (no BBWs) bonita who performs mamada sin condon with enthusiasm and otherwise can work it like more like a novia and less like a bored robot.

Tipisil
09-02-13, 19:02
These posts are interesting reading for me as a "Mexico Specialist" who has not yet dived into the EC pool. I have to think that they hold to the advertised prices with their target market who are poor working immigrants. Looks like they charge a Gringo Tax for everyone else.

That's not to say that the immigrant clients get more than the bare minimum service that you received. That's a default level of service for Mexicanas providing from a highly impersonal setting, including the cute as hell street girls lining La Coahuila in Tijuana. They can be cultivated but if you just pluck one off the sidewalk because she's cute the service is going to be limited and robotic. Latino immigrants with little money to hobby with are acclimated and possibly even satisfied with the "get 'them in, get 'them off, get 'them out service that's being described here. Even getting naked is an "extra" for many of these chicas.

As a general rule, your best chance for superior service from a Mexicana is to pull them from a venue like a bar where you can get to know them. Have some laughs. Cultivate simpatico and "confianza". Fake seduction and dirty talk sprinkled in with high spirited conversation where you can let your expectations be known more by way of socializing than a too business-like negotiation, the latter of which leads to business-like fucking and sucking. That means going to the hooker bars and dance halls in Tijuana if you don't have a handle on any ficha bars here in SoCal (and I don't know any GOOD ones). There are some bikini bars and strip clubs around town which employ fresh arrivals who haven't yet been cooked in the melting pot. You can make good contacts but its not necessarily going to be cheap. Definitely not EC cheap. The Hostess clubs downtown at least used to be another option for inexpensive getting to know you time leading to an exchange of contact info and OTC action. But that scene keeps getting smaller and smaller and I hear, crappier. I quit hunting in these clubs many years ago which is not to say that you can't find prospects to work with now.

Bottom line admittedly from pure speculation based on what I read online and hear word of mouth, is that EC may be a prolific source of providers, but not good providers. And how would anyone know who the exceptional ones are browsing through the sea of ads each week which all read exactly the same. The only details that differ from ad to ad is which latin american country the provider claims to have been born in and the phone number. It seems like shooting fish in a barrel to snare bad service.

If anybody wants to show me a different side of it I'll be seriously pleased to get PMs that will hook me up with a young, slim (no BBWs) bonita who performs mamada sin condon with enthusiasm and otherwise can work it like more like a novia and less like a bored robot.EC is very hit and miss, mostly miss. I have only had a few successes (2 or 3) but most were definite no-repeats. The vast majority of the providers post 4-5 posts with different pictures but it is usually the same ads every week. I think most non Spanish speaking people will have better luck on BP for some Latina action.

DarknzzIsCumin
10-12-13, 03:57
Called for an appt they said come on down,

I arrived called again and was let in to a Mutifamily house.

Sat down in a waiting room inside a kitchen which had free drinks available (made me laugh) pretty run down place tho.

A small homie type greeted me very nice tho took me in a room ask for the money upfront. 40.

Girl walked in

Body 7.

She was tiny maybe 4'10.

Face 4.

Tight hole

CBJ 7

Full FS 7

WolfJeffrey
12-05-13, 15:51
So I always check el clasificado when the tracks are dead, and about two weeks ago ended up giving this one a call.

The first time I called her it was a Friday night and I ended up leaving her hanging, she called me back and seemed upset. Couple days after I tried her again. This time I meet up with her she came down wearing some yoga pants. She's in her late 30's her face isn't that attractive but has a petite body, nice little ass. Went in got comfortable, started of with a nice CBJ and then went into cg for abit switched it up to k9 and then reverse cowgirl. Her service is great, very friendly and loves to ride a dick. After about 35 min finally busted. Got cleaned up and went on my way.

Total damage was 6. And definitely not rushed. She takes her time to please you.

Ended up repeating last week.

Tipisil
12-06-13, 22:05
So I always check el clasificado when the tracks are dead, and about two weeks ago ended up giving this one a call.

The first time I called her it was a Friday night and I ended up leaving her hanging, she called me back and seemed upset. Couple days after I tried her again. This time I meet up with her she came down wearing some yoga pants. She's in her late 30's her face isn't that attractive but has a petite body, nice little ass. Went in got comfortable, started of with a nice CBJ and then went into cg for abit switched it up to k9 and then reverse cowgirl. Her service is great, very friendly and loves to ride a dick. After about 35 min finally busted. Got cleaned up and went on my way.

Total damage was 6. And definitely not rushed. She takes her time to please you.

Ended up repeating last week.I sent you a PM, hope you can share the information. It is really hit and miss, but it seems you hit quite the good score.

Rainjam
12-07-13, 11:07
That's not to say that the immigrant clients get more than the bare minimum service that you received. That's a default level of service for Mexicanas providing from a highly impersonal setting, including the cute as hell street girls lining La Coahuila in Tijuana - they can be cultivated but if you just pluck one off the sidewalk cuz she's cute the service is going to be limited and robotic. Latino immigrants with little money to hobby with are acclimated and possibly even satisfied with the "get 'em in, get 'em off, get 'em out service that's being described here. Even getting naked is an "extra" for many of these chicas.

If anybody wants to show me a different side of it I'll be seriously pleased to get PMs that will hook me up with a young, slim (no BBWs) bonita who performs mamada sin condon with enthusiasm and otherwise can work it like more like a novia and less like a bored robot.[/QUOTE]

Dam dude, you have this figured it out - talk about experience.
Regarding downtown dance halls, I have played in those playgrounds, always keeping my expectations open but with a limit on my dollars. Latinas play the game of "more" but they have never followed through. I do everything you mentioned, and I do have game. To me, dance halls, specially Fantasy, are fun for mild and occasional heavy touch and spiced conversation with real hotties but not for any action beyond that.

IMHO

Tipisil
12-08-13, 18:09

Ended up repeating last week.I called and hit her up earlier today. I definitely got more than my moneys worth. She rode me for about 40 minutes in various positions. While she is not the best looking, her attitude more than made up for it, as well as her tight little ass.

Jack Reacher
12-08-13, 19:51
I called and hit her up earlier today. I definitely got more than my moneys worth. She rode me for about 40 minutes in various positions. While she is not the best looking, her attitude more than made up for it, as well as her tight little ass.Did you Ass Fuck her?

LiquidLavaLove
12-15-13, 01:29
Wondering if the el clasificado mujeres are available for outcall, some ads say en tu casa o mio, in your house or mine and wondering what the experience has been like if any one has had an outcall from a chica.

Member #4870
12-16-13, 00:07
Picked up the magazine this weekend and noticed that also.

Tempted to try but a bit reserved at the moment.

Tipisil
12-16-13, 10:37
Did you Ass Fuck her?She was not willing to negotiate for greek. But the ride was still super fine. Definitely a clinger as she moves up and down.

Tipisil
12-16-13, 10:37
Wondering if the el clasificado mujeres are available for outcall, some ads say en tu casa o mio, in your house or mine and wondering what the experience has been like if any one has had an outcall from a chica.Never done outcall but let us know how it goes.

Raider121
12-17-13, 23:47
Hook it up with her contact info Bro Latinas are my type LOL.

She was not willing to negotiate for greek. But the ride was still super fine. Definitely a clinger as she moves up and down.

HipHopBlazer
12-18-13, 18:28
Hook it up with her contact info Bro Latinas are my type LOL.Word I'm feeling her.

LiquidLavaLove
12-19-13, 19:25
Called up a few of the ads for a nice time en tu casa o mio, a domocilio etc. Granted it was late at night, but I got through to a (male) booker, he said .9 and gave him the address to which he said 25 minutes. He called back an hour later and it was starting to get really late. Told me to text him my address, complied and then never heard back, continues to post ads up.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/clasificados-6191298.aspx

RuffRyders
12-30-13, 17:51
59th pl and main.

I go here all the time. The service is great there's no a rush you could either choose from 15 (4) or 30 mim (6).

Depending on what days you go there will be different girls that you could choose from. Most of them don't speak English but they do a great job. Everything is covered.

There's on the has a big ass real big she always gives you 100% all the time.

There's also a girl that Does Greek for no extra charge she is a little on the chunky side but it's worth it.

There's also a Salvadorian girl that has double dds body is a 7 the face is a 5.

When you go there you have to pay upfront they tell you how many minutes you want and depending what you want that how much usually is ether 4 or 6.

Remember most of them don't know English and also it's a 3 step calling system.

I am willing to trade info.

Christophe1
01-02-14, 18:45
I called and hit her up earlier today. I definitely got more than my moneys worth. She rode me for about 40 minutes in various positions. While she is not the best looking, her attitude more than made up for it, as well as her tight little ass.Fast Report.

If you live in Socal, bring your fre. Amily here during the holidays. Nothing is better than a World Class city when it is empty. No traffic, and you'll get to show others all of our LA swag. Malibu, mountains, beaches, with of course, all that jazz. But please don't tell others. HOLLYWOOD BLVD was killer with foreign chicks. OMG. Younger guys around here can find a fortune in hot pussy. Take a dog and some kind of an ice. Breaker.

Thanks to all who've shared in the madness of this site, and also in the joys of the pursuit of pussy. I mean jezuz, pusSY? You got to LoVE iT!

But. More Thanks to all those who've shared a morsel of info, humor, or even just participated. Karma points for you. Though I'd like to, I just can't afford to fuck them all.

I mentioned that I'm trying, RigHT. So, thanks to all of you, and hopefully all of us will realize the IT. Whatever that may be.

THE CANCUN OF PROVIDERS.

Thank you Tipi and Wolf for sharing. Seeing that you prudently didn't giveout her contact info, I'll stick to past tradition. She's worth a trade too, if you share.

I met up with her today. Wait, 1st Cancun. A World Class area: Excellent scenery, a cultural exchange, exotic, affordable, AND ends with Deep Satisfaction.

L. While she may not be as pretty as a rose, her body is a 9 or better, provided you think of the fantasy. Latina MILFy type.

A. 9.5. Maybe, you all will hit it off with her, I don't know?? But we did. This was my second try. The first time, ended in tragedy. I was practically at the door. And. Silence. I looked too much like a cop she told me later.

Yet, In the end, our failure gave us both a good conversation starter. I had total fun with her; just chilling, and sharing trade secrets about how not to get in trouble. Really fun lady, she talks a little too much, but with her decent English, and her sing. Songy Spanish, my DICK got Very Hard as she caressed me in the erogenous zone.

S. 9.9. I'm sure there is better out there. As it's all about-The G's. The money, timing, preperation, a little luck, and say a little prayer too along the way. Terric way to usher in the, the year. She's good. Real good. Even told me how to take the best pictures while we were doing it, GooD. Like I said, The Cancun of providers. Luxury. Affordability. Sex. Machine. And she's just smart in what she's doing. At least, 25-30 minutes of coitus. Touching, talking, break. Time, the whole experience was just short of an hour.

E. LOL. I'm not going to ruin a good thing, but I tipped her an extra .1 & told her that I really appreciated meeting her.

Are. Shit-Eating grin. Maybe in another hour.

Christophe1
01-02-14, 19:10
Fast Report.

If you live in Socal, bring your fre. Amily here during the holidays. Nothing is better than a World Class city when it is empty. No traffic, and you'll get to show others all of our LA swag. Malibu, mountains, beaches, with of course, all that jazz. But please don't tell others. HOLLYWOOD BLVD was killer with foreign chicks. OMG. Younger guys around here can find a fortune in hot pussy. Take a dog and some kind of an ice. Breaker.

Thanks to all who've shared in the madness of this site, and also in the joys of the pursuit of pussy. I mean jezuz, pusSY? You got to LoVE iT!

But. More Thanks to all those who've shared a morsel of info, humor, or even just participated. Karma points for you. Though I'd like to, I just can't afford to fuck them all.

I mentioned that I'm trying, RigHT. So, thanks to all of you, and hopefully all of us will realize the IT. Whatever that may be.

THE CANCUN OF PROVIDERS.

Thank you Tipi and Wolf for sharing. Seeing that you prudently didn't giveout her contact info, I'll stick to past tradition. She's worth a trade too, if you share.

I met up with her today. Wait, 1st Cancun. A World Class area: Excellent scenery, a cultural exchange, exotic, affordable, AND ends with Deep Satisfaction.

L. While she may not be as pretty as a rose, her body is a 9 or better, provided you think of the fantasy. Latina MILFy type.

A. 9.5. Maybe, you all will hit it off with her, I don't know?? But we did. This was my second try. The first time, ended in tragedy. I was practically at the door. And. Silence. I looked too much like a cop she told me later.

Yet, In the end, our failure gave us both a good conversation starter. I had total fun with her; just chilling, and sharing trade secrets about how not to get in trouble. Really fun lady, she talks a little too much, but with her decent English, and her sing. Songy Spanish, my DICK got Very Hard as she caressed me in the erogenous zone.

S. 9.9. I'm sure there is better out there. As it's all about-The G's. The money, timing, preperation, a little luck, and say a little prayer too along the way. Terric way to usher in the, the year. She's good. Real good. Even told me how to take the best pictures while we were doing it, GooD. Like I said, The Cancun of providers. Luxury. Affordability. Sex. Machine. And she's just smart in what she's doing. At least, 25-30 minutes of coitus. Touching, talking, break. Time, the whole experience was just short of an hour.

E. LOL. I'm not going to ruin a good thing, but I tipped her an extra .1 & told her that I really appreciated meeting her.

Are. Shit-Eating grin. Maybe in another hour.All that is just pure.

Be.

S.

Like they say. A picture is a tasty, musical eargasm, eye candy morsel for your mind.

Jah Mon
01-02-14, 21:31
All that is just pure.

Be.

S.

Like they say. A picture is a tasty, musical eargasm, eye candy morsel for your mind.Jamming! Pass me her number. That's what this is all about.

Is she good at the pipe?

Jah Mon.

Cephlapod Love
01-02-14, 22:15
All that is just pure.

Be.

S.

Like they say. A picture is a tasty, musical eargasm, eye candy morsel for your mind.

D*mn! Dude! That is some fine Koochie you found there! Wow!

I suspect yer lucky it didn't rip he cover right off as tight as that looks!

Keep up th egood work and thanks for sharing! Kudos!

Raider121
01-03-14, 00:34
[

Damn all I can say is wow I hit up tipsy for her info I wanted to see her damn she is totally my type u are a lucky guys Chris and tipsy I'm super jealous lol

QUOTE=Christophe1;1970140]All that is just pure.

Be.

S.

Like they say. A picture is a tasty, musical eargasm, eye candy morsel for your mind.[/QUOTE]

Christophe1
01-04-14, 23:41
Fast Report.

THE CANCUN OF PROVIDERS.

Are. Shit-Eating grin. Maybe in another hour.Dammmmmmmmmmmm. That's one silly, goofy, glow in the dark, white boy.

Yeah, but he be getting a shit load of pussy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnzY2Qcu5i2A

Jack Reacher
01-05-14, 00:48
That is some saggy titted old ass chick.

Big Deal.

Christophe1
01-06-14, 21:23
That is some saggy titted old ass chick.

Big Deal.LOL. Yeah, that's the point. I'm just a big dummy, like the white guy trying too hard in the video.

I should just report nothing but the facts.

I went back again today. Mmm, yummy, saggy milk-making bags of fun. With big ole nips too, sure make my mouth one happy mother fucking camper.

I got a massage this time. It was more like a naked, shaved pussy rocking back and forth on my butt crack type of experience. A squeeze here, a caress there, but just a little too much talking for me to relax and enjoy the vibrations. I asked to flip about 10 minutes into it. And this reminded her of the reason that I was there for the visit.

L. Face is a 6. Body is an 8, but you can tell she works at keeping father time at bay with work-outs and sit-ups. Good for her, and I don't mind a girl that is older but still puts in the effort.

A. 8 Still a good attitude, but I already knew that. She kept me waiting a little bit longer, so that she could get to her service appartment. No biggie. I arrived and she made me feel at home.

S. 8. I knew what to expect, so no suprises. She really has a good concept of how to make a man happy sexually. Takes her time. Keeps it slow. Ads the, "My pussys so tight." Or "Your dick feels so good" at just the right times. With a decent amount of realistic moaning thrown in for good measure. She's just a little better than avg in the face, so she kind of keeps it to the side, which works, cause her body looks good and the mirrors are in the right place. As far as I know, no kissing (I didn't really want to. But her body is still a great thrill. And her pussy is tight) no problem. She hopped on reverse-cg. Worked it- back and forth while I squeezed her ass with my man hands so tightly.

After about 7 minutes, she got up on her feet and pogo-sticked me. I asked her to turn around so that I could look at her shaved pussy and pound her regular cg while I munched away on a HUGE mouthful of floopy mouth titty. Shit! I loved that. I've dated too many girls with fake breasts. They look good, but you just can't suck in too much. Younger girls are too firm and don't conform to the sucking mouth quite as well. I had her lay on her back to go Mish. Enjoyed looking down at her freshly shaven pussy. The condom felt too tight to finish that way, though in cg I was about to CUM, and I started to jack off while viewing her fucking hot pussy. Too bad they don't give out prizes for award winning pussies, cause her's might capture the Blue Ribbon. Not sure if you can cum where you want, I just let one rip on the sheet near her pussy. BUT a few errant ejaculates landed on base. High 5 sperm guys! Shower and off.

E. .6 plus .1 tip. I really wish this was the standard. Younger girls usually haven't figure these concepts out. Take care of your body, offer before being told, visuals are important, instigate sex talk and moaning, fuck like it's your livlihood.

Are. Got to cruise forward. Somewhere out there is a 10/10/10/.6/ ATF waiting to be found.

Jack Reacher
01-06-14, 22:41
Glad you are having fun.

DarknzzIsCumin
01-09-14, 05:00
Really tiny place.

But girls were young 19-25.

They both spoke english.

One light skinned and one dark skinned.

I got the dark skinned.

Face 6.

Body 8.

FS 8.

Ill try to put up more detail later but my new fav spot.

Marlowe
01-09-14, 17:18
Really tiny place.

They both spoke english.

I got the dark skinned.

Face 6.

Body 8.

FS 8.

Ill try to put up more detail later but my new fav spot.Perhaps you meant Budlong? I don't think that LE is desperate enough to cruise your posts to the point that you have to invent a code for names of streets.

DarknzzIsCumin
01-09-14, 23:32
Perhaps you meant Budlong? I don't think that LE is desperate enough to cruise your posts to the point that you have to invent a code for names of streets.Yup that's the street.

Bullong was close enough.

DarknzzIsCumin
01-09-14, 23:56
Really tiny place.

They both spoke english.

I got the dark skinned.

Face 6.

Body 8.

FS 8.

Ill try to put up more detail later but my new fav spot.3 call system.

Invited in to the house and taken to what looked like the kitchen with a small bed.

I want to say first girl was new cause she didn't know how to put on a condom, it took 2 tries with my help.

Put she was really friendly and touchy.

I paid for the 15 min .4.

She was very kissy on the body.

CBJ 8.

FS 8 pretty much let me take control.

Would try again.

Both girls that ran it spoke english.

DarknzzIsCumin
01-10-14, 00:07
Went to the place before I went to the other one.

3 call system.

Parked right in front of the house.

Walked in there was 3 way overweight latinas in the living room.

I walked in the room and was told .2 ,I thought well its discounted due to the quality.

Undressed and she starts this lame ass massage then asked if I was a cop. I said NO and she gave me the prices.

This was the shocker!

$.2 for ten minutes.

I started laughing and said no way and told her I only came with .4 she asked .2 is just for the room plus $.20 to start.

I told her well I guess we're done here and I walked out.

Avoid this place.

Seafor
01-10-14, 01:19
So I figure El Clasificado is more friendly to the Spanish speaking people. I know a *very little* . . Kindof enough to order a beer if I'm a tourist somewhere.

Do these girls go for the "gringo who says Hola" kind of Spanish, or do you have to be fluent since 1st grade to get anywhere? Figured I'd ask before I go and do something stupid and maybe get the shit kicked out of me for the trouble.

Tipisil
01-26-14, 21:34
I found an awesome place that someone mentioned before. There are a lot of girls, all for .6 for 1/2 of service. I have been there a few times. First time got a Salvadoran girl that did a tremendous CBJ with multiple positions and with multiple pops. Recently met with someone who is more chubby but did an awesome CBJ and greek, all for .6. Both girls were extremely friendly. You can even get a complimentary soda or water on your way out. The girls change depending on the day but its mostly 5-6 girls that rotate Monday through Thursday and Friday to Sunday.

Latinoheat6011
01-26-14, 22:42
Could you please share the number of El Classificado ad?

I found an awesome place that someone mentioned before. There are a lot of girls, all for .6 for 1/2 of service. I have been there a few times. First time got a Salvadoran girl that did a tremendous CBJ with multiple positions and with multiple pops. Recently met with someone who is more chubby but did an awesome CBJ and greek, all for .6. Both girls were extremely friendly. You can even get a complimentary soda or water on your way out. The girls change depending on the day but its mostly 5-6 girls that rotate Monday through Thursday and Friday to Sunday..

Ocbarbarian
01-27-14, 16:33
I've read posters mention that BP has a lot of flakes. Those posters most likely have not experienced el clasificado. I've had a couple bad experiences. Once I walked into a room that was decorated with statues of santa muerte and other narco related relics. It was kinda nerve racking. Another time they were trannys. And once the mms on the phone was so paranoid she had me driving in circles giving me different directions. But every once in a while you get lucky.

Today I got lucky. Found an ad for paraiso offering .40 por todito. 2 call system then they make you walk up and down the fucking street before they tell you which house it is. I kinda felt like I was working with some spy ring. There were three gals to choose from. I chose a short latina with be-cup titties and a nice bubble butt. Sucked on the nips, CBJ, than I finished cowgirl. I didn't want to change positions because it felt to good. I was offered water on the way out. IMO, you must speak Spanish. So if you don't, find a friend that does. Don't pay more than .40. Also el clasificado can be dangerous. The locations are so private you could easily be robbed, dismembered, and disposed of without anyone knowing. And I don't think I'm being paranoid. Alot of these people are connected with cartels. Plus they are usually in rough neighborhoods, so if the working girl house don't get you the homies will. Beware.

Macizo
01-28-14, 11:22
I found an awesome place that someone mentioned before. There are a lot of girls, all for .6 for 1/2 of service. I have been there a few times. First time got a Salvadoran girl that did a tremendous CBJ with multiple positions and with multiple pops. Recently met with someone who is more chubby but did an awesome CBJ and greek, all for .6. Both girls were extremely friendly. You can even get a complimentary soda or water on your way out. The girls change depending on the day but its mostly 5-6 girls that rotate Monday through Thursday and Friday to Sunday.Can you send me the number for this plce bro.

Tipisil
02-27-14, 10:32
I've read posters mention that BP has a lot of flakes. Those posters most likely have not experienced el clasificado. I've had a couple bad experiences. Once I walked into a room that was decorated with statues of santa muerte and other narco related relics. It was kinda nerve racking. Another time they were trannys. And once the mms on the phone was so paranoid she had me driving in circles giving me different directions. But every once in a while you get lucky.

Today I got lucky. Found an ad for paraiso offering .40 por todito. 2 call system then they make you walk up and down the fucking street before they tell you which house it is. I kinda felt like I was working with some spy ring. There were three gals to choose from. I chose a short latina with be-cup titties and a nice bubble butt. Sucked on the nips, CBJ, than I finished cowgirl. I didn't want to change positions because it felt to good. I was offered water on the way out. IMO, you must speak Spanish. So if you don't, find a friend that does. Don't pay more than .40. Also el clasificado can be dangerous. The locations are so private you could easily be robbed, dismembered, and disposed of without anyone knowing. And I don't think I'm being paranoid. Alot of these people are connected with cartels. Plus they are usually in rough neighborhoods, so if the working girl house don't get you the homies will. Beware.I agree that they are private and you do put yourself at risk.

El paraiso has been pretty great service and I am now frequenting it to check out all the latinas that work there.

Tipisil
04-18-14, 16:38
The girls from el Paraiso have moved to a new location. I called them to have a good time with "sol" who was a mature latina with a big ass and big tits and offered fantastic greek service for .4, but she was no longer there. I passed by their old location and now its up for rent.

Damn, that was one value that could not be beat.

JahBless453
04-19-14, 11:52
I've been wanting to check out a and, ice paisa Latina. Every number I call on el clasifi ado is either disconnected, voice mail full, or no answer. Would love to give some of them business, just answer your phone!

Andres35
04-20-14, 02:11
I've been wanting to check out a and, ice paisa Latina. Every number I call on el clasifi ado is either disconnected, voice mail full, or no answer. Would love to give some of them business, just answer your phone!These girls don't work after 7 pm unless they advertise as 24 hr.

Tipisil
04-20-14, 10:24
I've been wanting to check out a and, ice paisa Latina. Every number I call on el clasifi ado is either disconnected, voice mail full, or no answer. Would love to give some of them business, just answer your phone!Most places are hit and miss. And of course, they never look like the pictures.

HollywoodGuy
04-20-14, 13:21
I've been wanting to check out a and, ice paisa Latina. Every number I call on el clasifi ado is either disconnected, voice mail full, or no answer. Would love to give some of them business, just answer your phone!I,m a white guy. But I hear ya. Had a nice girl off the ranch I met a couple years ago, but she just wasnt into me enough to really make a go of it and lived with her BF. Met her a few times but it never went past the HE level.

Ocbarbarian
04-22-14, 08:49
Yeah I seen that they changed locations from reading their new ad. I drove there last week but they hadn't opened yet so I called up the ad from HP on pacific and gage. Big mistake. They had me park, walk to the corner and call them back, then she asks me what I'm wearing. I tell her and then she hangs up. She won't answer my calls, so I leave with major blue balls. I f*ing hate clasificado. I was once told by a provider that she thought I was LEO, so maybe I gave off a bad vibe.

The girls from el Paraiso have moved to a new location. I called them to have a good time with "sol" who was a mature latina with a big ass and big tits and offered fantastic greek service for .4, but she was no longer there. I passed by their old location and now its up for rent.

Damn, that was one value that could not be beat.

NastyNelson
04-29-14, 09:25
There was a house here that was 24 hr until about 3 months ago and perfect for an early morning start your day nut. They had some ugly gilfs but there was one hot tight 20 something name America. The best part about this place was you didn't need to know Spanish to get the good deals. They had more ads on backpage than clasificado. Anybody know where America is now?

Tipisil
04-30-14, 21:58
Yeah I seen that they changed locations from reading their new ad. I drove there last week but they hadn't opened yet so I called up the ad from HP on pacific and gage. Big mistake. They had me park, walk to the corner and call them back, then she asks me what I'm wearing. I tell her and then she hangs up. She won't answer my calls, so I leave with major blue balls. I f*ing hate clasificado. I was once told by a provider that she thought I was LEO, so maybe I gave off a bad vibe.I went to their new place and the girls are new but less in quality from the ones they had before. The ones they have now are very mechanical. The ones before chit chatted and did not keep track of the time.

Tipisil
05-07-14, 20:51
Does anyone remember Sol from El Paraiso? I have asked what happened to her or if I could get her contact info, but no news.

My last venture to Paraiso might be m last. I got a MILF with huge tits, but refused to take her top off and had terrible service. I should have visited Sol more when she was still there.

Chica Luv
05-24-14, 00:10
I ran into a gal named SOL this past Sunday at GG Spa http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gg-spa-evening-special-from-our-selected-dolls-14909-crenshaw-blvd-ste109-gardena-ca-90249-21/25327160.

Probably not the girl your fond of as this one had a horrible ass job, major scares from a bad boob job and her attitude / service was on par with the rest of her fucked up looks.

Does anyone remember Sol from El Paraiso? I have asked what happened to her or if I could get her contact info, but no news.

My last venture to Paraiso might be m last. I got a MILF with huge tits, but refused to take her top off and had terrible service. I should have visited Sol more when she was still there.

Tipisil
05-25-14, 10:42
I ran into a gal named SOL this past Sunday at GG Spa http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gg-spa-evening-special-from-our-selected-dolls-14909-crenshaw-blvd-ste109-gardena-ca-90249-21/25327160.

Probably not the girl your fond of as this one had a horrible ass job, major scares from a bad boob job and her attitude / service was on par with the rest of her fucked up looks.That does not look like the Sol I remember. But thanks for keeping an eye out and reporting.

The Sol I had been with was monolingual spanish, in her mid 30's, and had a mole on the left side of her face. Anyway, I'm just looking for her because she really loved going to the greek islands. Just like Nikki has an oral fixation, Sol loved going to the islands.

John G Smith
05-27-14, 02:50
I know there's a San Diego section in El Clasificado but it's completely dead. Kind of surprising considering San Diego is so close to the border... Anyway I was just wondering is there a similar Spanish publication in San Diego that's more popular than El Clasificado?

Tipisil
05-27-14, 21:32
I found Sol again today. She did a pretty awesome CBJ with greek for about 45 minutes.

Josandov
05-28-14, 18:44
I found Sol again today. She did a pretty awesome CBJ with greek for about 45 minutes.Was she at the new location Paraiso?

Tipisil
07-23-14, 21:35
Was she at the new location Paraiso?Sol is at the new location. Last time there were 3 working. Sol, a bbw latina, and a 20 something that could have passed off as Shakiras sister.

Tipisil
08-02-14, 10:30
Saw sol but she was occupied at the moment. Asked to see two other girls. One had a really fake ass, but had big boobs and that fake ass. The second was a tall latina MILF, definitely would have been worth seeing her if sol didn't give such an outstanding service.

Gman008
08-03-14, 06:37
Saw sol but she was occupied at the moment. Asked to see two other girls. One had a really fake ass, but had big boobs and that fake ass. The second was a tall latina MILF, definitely would have been worth seeing her if sol didn't give such an outstanding service.Where is Paraiso?

Chato74
08-03-14, 11:56
Where is Paraiso?Donde esta paraiso, were is paraiso and what's the averague quote with FS ty.

Tipisil
08-04-14, 09:31
Donde esta paraiso, were is paraiso and what's the averague quote with FS ty.Do a search in el clasificado for paraiso. Its on like Mckinley and 50 something.

FunTrust
08-05-14, 08:24
Do a search in el clasificado for paraiso. Its on like Mckinley and 50 something.Would love to try it, but neighborhood seems to be out of my comfort zone.

Cbarrio8
08-18-14, 22:02
Anyone wants to trade info on good providers.

LoveTna
08-19-14, 14:59
http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/mmm-k-caderona-sexxxy-7699577 first time posting here. The female I talk to only speaks spanish.

Cbarrio8
08-19-14, 23:15
http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/mmm-k-caderona-sexxxy-7699577 first time posting here. The female I talk to only speaks spanish.How did it go? Usually I see her post but pics look fake.

Member #4870
08-20-14, 01:51
From my experiences the pictures are all fake.

I would say more than 90 percent or higher than that.

Like any aspect of the hobby you got to put in the recon.

Am sure there are gems out there.

I have tried a few but have been in shady locations, the ladies have.

Not been what I am looking for or up to par to my taste.

Ask tipsil, he seems to have a few good spots.

There are so many of these places. I guess I am picky.

Member #4870
08-20-14, 01:56
One spot next to a bar. Just really ghetto.

Once in an aparment complex and I could here neighbors.

Talking shit and making fun of the mongers.

I could blog all night.

I will stop.

Cbarrio8
08-20-14, 04:00
From my experiences the pictures are all fake.

I would say more than 90 percent or higher than that.

Like any aspect of the hobby you got to put in the recon.

Am sure there are gems out there.

I have tried a few but have been in shady locations, the ladies have.

Not been what I am looking for or up to par to my taste.

Ask tipsil, he seems to have a few good spots.

There are so many of these places. I guess I am picky.So far have found about 3 good providers in el clasificado the rest are either older women or just bad service.

Jack Reacher
08-20-14, 14:30
So far have found about 3 good providers in el clasificado the rest are either older women or just bad service.Your 3 good providers, what are there ages?

I just love latinas in there 20's. Bouncing on my cock. I can trade you a spinner.

LoveTna
08-20-14, 20:25
How did it go? Usually I see her post but pics look fake.I went there yesterday and its right next to century and hoover at triplex apartments first 2 apartments are empty 3rd one was the location. Went inside was greeted with 2 females the one on the pic gave me a bad massage but due to being my first time there they didn't give me extras $40 15 min when I was getting ready to leave the second woman that runs the place showed me 2 other girls and told me to comeback they have different ladies that specialize in other massages. I was a bit nervous due to location and door to room was unlock thinking someone was going to go in and rob me naked. I will give this one a second try hopefully I get the goods. She recommended me to get the 1 hour next time which is cheaper I believe she said it was $60 1 hour. The other 2 women were good looking so I am going to give this a try. First time posting here.

EFun123
08-20-14, 21:26
Fellas, do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this place as possible, these viejas are that viejas and they look like one of your tias. Fellas, I made the mistake of going there last week and let me just tell you that I literally told the senora that I was leaving because she reminded me of my aunt. That being said, you have been warned.

Cbarrio8
08-22-14, 12:08
Your 3 good providers, what are there ages?

I just love latinas in there 20's. Bouncing on my cock. I can trade you a spinner.I got two that look about 23-24 and one that looks about 26 but they vary, sometimes there's some ladies in their 30's.

The first on gives the best service appearance:8 face:9 service:10+++.

Pm me for info.

Member #4870
08-23-14, 10:33
Agree with that comment.

Hit a spot near 79th and vermont and same thing happened.

Made up some lame excuse and ran for the hills.

Anyone have some latina mamacitas?

NighTowl85
08-24-14, 16:28
I found Sol again today. She did a pretty awesome CBJ with greek for about 45 minutes.How does sol look like? I was there last night. I got attended by a gurl name Jesica.

Cbarrio8
08-24-14, 17:39
I found Sol again today. She did a pretty awesome CBJ with greek for about 45 minutes.How much was the damage?

Tipisil
08-25-14, 09:24
How does sol look like? I was there last night. I got attended by a gurl name Jesica.Sol looks like she is in her mid 30's. She usually always wears something that highlights her tits, as they are pretty big. The place is pretty small, the most they have are 2-3 girls at a time. Just ask the guy at the front that you want to see them, he will then have them do a line up one after the other in your room.

Tipisil
08-25-14, 09:27
How much was the damage?Damage is usually. 6 I have only tipped her once, even though she asks for one. Didn't tip after the first time because I simply tell her that I tipped her last time and she believes it.

Rookie9183
08-25-14, 20:45
Is the total. 60, or you pay the house and then her. 60? If so, how much for the house? Do you pay her or the house or both? Thanks.

Poon Hound
08-25-14, 20:58
Damage is usually. 6 I have only tipped her once, even though she asks for one. Didn't tip after the first time because I simply tell her that I tipped her last time and she believes it.Wow, I never would consider that! How does she make money in that case. Its not like a stripper getting a portion of the dance. At best she prob makes an hourly wage (either way its not worth it for her.) IMHO.

Jack Reacher
08-26-14, 00:04
Don't be so cheap. Karma will get you.

LoveTna
08-26-14, 19:40
http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/solo-adultos/lida-de-19-rica-8335246 Picture is actually the ass that I saw today. Charge is. 4 30 min plus $ for FS.

Tipisil
08-26-14, 20:59
Don't be so cheap. Karma will get you.Funny. I did tip her thinking it would get me better service. Went back exactly 2 days later and had absolutely not clue that I had just tipped her 2 days before. I figure why tip her if she is not going to even remember.

Although, without the tip the service is pretty spectacular. I've asked her for her info to see her outside and give her more for more time, but she refuses.

DirtDogg79
08-29-14, 18:24
Agree with that comment.

Hit a spot near 79th and vermont and same thing happened.

Made up some lame excuse and ran for the hills.

Anyone have some latina mamacitas?I once got a Colombian bombshell It was the same girl in the picture she was near Manchester on Avalon & 83rd.

She was Fine! Body was a 10 Fellas trust me it was a 10! FACE WAS A SOLID 6 She had a great body nice and tight. I'm sure she worked out! Clean, but more then anything and That girl can rock her body on you. She had tattoos on her back and her accent was nice, It was a small apartment complex, I saw 6 doors 3 on each side she was on the first door. It was a 3 call type of system.

I've seen her pictures up again. Old pics and goes by a different name now here's the link.

Might not be her tho. 90% of the time these adds have pics from Mexican web site providers.

http://losangeles.elclasificado.com/masajes-adultos/hermosa-brenda-8346027

Rabbit88
10-16-14, 02:39
I finally decided to give this place a try on Sunday afternoon. There was only one girl available. She was ok but was not to impressed. I will definitely give this place another try since the price is a bargain. I was hoping to see more girls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when there is more variety or if sol still works there?

Tipisil
10-16-14, 09:24
I finally decided to give this place a try on Sunday afternoon. There was only one girl available. She was ok but was not to impressed. I will definitely give this place another try since the price is a bargain. I was hoping to see more girls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when there is more variety or if sol still works there?Sol does Friday through Sunday now. Sometimes she will be there, sometimes not. Try to call before and simply ask if she is working on that day.

Usually they have three girls working. I have even been tuesdays in the afternoon, and they will give you a lineup of three girls.

Rabbit88
10-17-14, 00:03
Sol does Friday through Sunday now. Sometimes she will be there, sometimes not. Try to call before and simply ask if she is working on that day.

Usually they have three girls working. I have even been tuesdays in the afternoon, and they will give you a lineup of three girls.Thanks, hopefully the next experience will be better. The first wasn't bad though.

NighTowl85
10-17-14, 07:38
I finally decided to give this place a try on Sunday afternoon. There was only one girl available. She was ok but was not to impressed. I will definitely give this place another try since the price is a bargain. I was hoping to see more girls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when there is more variety or if sol still works there?How does sol look like? I been to this place couple of times.

NighTowl85
10-17-14, 20:35
I finally decided to give this place a try on Sunday afternoon. There was only one girl available. She was ok but was not to impressed. I will definitely give this place another try since the price is a bargain. I was hoping to see more girls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to when there is more variety or if sol still works there?How does sol look like? I been to this place couple of times.

Tipisil
10-18-14, 17:15
How does sol look like? I been to this place couple of times.I can't attach a picture but she is an older latina. She is probably in her late 30's, early 40's. She always wears clothes that make her tits stand out.

The best way to get a hold of her is to call and then tell the guy in the entrance that you want sol. He will then send you to wait for her and then the only one you see is her.

Mracuol
10-26-14, 21:28
Read through this thread and been through the el clacificado website and paper. Who are the ones to see for good service and provide contact info. PM if necessary. In the case it is required, I've PM'd dozens of mongers the contact into for Asian / Black BBFS and BBBJ all over LA to all that request the info. I'll be in the Pico / Union area for work on Monday and would like some quality Latina referrals.

LoveTna
11-07-14, 20:39
http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/las-munecas-del-placer-40-8735826 I tried this spot out today with no complications once I got to Avalon and 84th street was told to walk towards 85st then once they checked me out was told to go into 4 plex. Damage was. 80 for 30 min FS. Provider was in her mid 30's to mid 40"s.

Tipisil
11-10-14, 18:46
Tried to call el Paraiso but it seems they have changed their number, tried to look them up again online and think I might have found them again. They really hold leave a message to let people know they are changing.

LoveTna
11-10-14, 20:20
Has anyone had any bad experiences on El Classificado ads I have gone to 3 locations with same good experience so far. I am new to this hobby would like to get tips on what to look out for to avoid any problems.

Badboy213
11-11-14, 05:07
Hi.

I always want to try this but can't speak Spanish. Is there any place where English speaking person can go have fun?

DarknzzIsCumin
11-11-14, 05:28
I've had them flake when I get there.

Remember every girl you meet if they don't know the girl they will block you.

Has anyone had any bad experiences on El Classificado ads I have gone to 3 locations with same good experience so far. I am new to this hobby would like to get tips on what to look out for to avoid any problems.

LoveTna
11-11-14, 11:22
I've had them flake when I get there.

Remember every girl you meet if they don't know the girl they will block you.Alright will do.

NighTowl85
11-11-14, 13:54
Tried to call el Paraiso but it seems they have changed their number, tried to look them up again online and think I might have found them again. They really hold leave a message to let people know they are changing.Are they still at the same location? I try calling them as well this past Sunday but no luck. Let me know if you know the new #. Thank you.

LoveTna
11-11-14, 16:06
Are they still at the same location? I try calling them as well this past Sunday but no luck. Let me know if you know the new #. Thank you.I found a post about 2 weeks ago. What's the damage at El Paraiso may give it try.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/masajes-adultos/las-maravillas-del-paraiso-8627993

LoveTna
11-13-14, 21:16
I tried this one today she gave me address to go on 8th street but never came out. Called her back and she didn't answer. My goals is to find as many females from different nationalities.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/brenda-nicaraguense-bonita-8757329

LoveTna
11-13-14, 21:22
I went back to this one on Avalon and 84th st with crapy options. The provider I got last time was busy so I had to take older woman in her 40 nice tits but very mechanical. Next attempt would be Paraiso.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/rachel-y-rosy-24-horas-40-8750637

Tipisil
11-14-14, 10:31
I found a post about 2 weeks ago. What's the damage at El Paraiso may give it try.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/masajes-adultos/las-maravillas-del-paraiso-8627993I think you found the new address. They have moved at least 4 times in the last 2 years. I guess that's their new location. Will call to see what Sols hours are at this new place.

BelleD
11-14-14, 13:57
I think you found the new address. They have moved at least 4 times in the last 2 years. I guess that's their new location. Will call to see what Sols hours are at this new place.I think this one is closed too. I went to their new spot on 52nd in September. Tried to go back this week and someone new (a family with kids) was in there. Does anyone know the new, new location?

Josandov
11-14-14, 14:33
I think you found the new address. They have moved at least 4 times in the last 2 years. I guess that's their new location. Will call to see what Sols hours are at this new place.That post seems to have been their last. Both numbers go straight to VM.

BTW Sol was great and I was looking forward to my next trip with some greek.

Josandov
11-14-14, 14:37
That post seems to have been their last. Both numbers go straight to VM.

BTW Sol was great and I was looking forward to my next trip with some greek.

LoveTna
11-14-14, 20:48
Found a new post from yesterday for Paraiso.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/el-paraiso-todito-para-ti-8760597

Leverslit
11-15-14, 06:29
Found a new post from yesterday for Paraiso.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/el-paraiso-todito-para-ti-8760597They don't advertise on CL?

Tipisil
11-15-14, 14:08
They don't advertise on CL?They only advertise on El Clasificado. I think I found out their new location. They moved out of South Central and into a neighboring city. Before I get PMs from peole, I will check it out and see if its really them again.

Warrior01
11-15-14, 17:46
They only advertise on El Clasificado. I think I found out their new location. They moved out of South Central and into a neighboring city. Before I get PMs from peole, I will check it out and see if its really them again.Is this place really that good? 40 at the door right? How much in tips are they expecting?

TheKnewGuy
11-16-14, 07:09
I went back to this one on Avalon and 84th st with crapy options. The provider I got last time was busy so I had to take older woman in her 40 nice tits but very mechanical. Next attempt would be Paraiso.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/solo-adultos/rachel-y-rosy-24-horas-40-8750637Wanted an older Latina, saw this post, so I said why not. It was my first time going to one of these places. Went on 11.15. 14. Called, was given cross streets location. Was told to stand at the corner. Was told to walk south. I passed the visual screening. Was told to come into a four unit apartment. Door opened up. Empty apartment. No illegal smells. Seemed clean. Was directed to the back room by a female in her late 30's to early 40's. She was a chubby Salvadorian in a tight dress, decent face. Told me damage is. 4 for 15 min, CBJ fully clothed or. 6 for 30 min full service. Went ahead with. 6. We undressed. She cleaned me up with baby wipes and pulled out the hat. Decent CBJ for about 10 seconds. Lays down and says let's start. Played with her kitty. She moaned and squirmed. Went on MISH. She moaned, most likely fake, but still always nice. Switched to doggy and I found myself staring at her nice ass. Pounded away. Popped. She cleaned me up and we dressed. She gave me the following information about this location.

1. House is open 24/7. At least two girls working.

2. Everyday there are different girls here. You will never see the same one again.

3. Bring your own condoms, most girls use 99 cent condoms.

4. Some girls offer more, but not all are clean.

5. There are 18-19 year old petite Hispanics working here. She was unable to let me know when, due to #2.

Because of #5, I'll be back to try my luck. On this afternoon there were two older women working.

Hopefully, Tipisil can confirm Paraiso's new location and I'll be heading there next; if not, I'll be back here.

Tipisil
11-25-14, 10:36
Called up and went to a new place that also bills itself as the paraiso. It south of downtown Huntington Park, along pacific and florence. Called the first time and they said that Sol moved there. Got there and was told that they had no clue who she was.

For those looking for el paraiso, its not the one in huntington park.

Member #4870
11-25-14, 19:21
Slim right?

Any of these chicks real chicks?

Tried 2 places recenty with the old.

100 percent guaranteed or real pics.

I can't believe I fell for it.

I need a dunce cap today.

Tipisil
11-26-14, 10:32
Slim right?

Any of these chicks real chicks?

Tried 2 places recenty with the old.

100 percent guaranteed or real pics.

I can't believe I fell for it.

I need a dunce cap today.Funny. I have called about their pictures and asked if they are 100% real, and they say yes, they are. You get there and no, they are not.

NighTowl85
12-01-14, 02:17
Does anyone have the new number of el paraiso?

Tipisil
12-14-14, 17:37
Does anyone have the new number of el paraiso?I found their new number. PM me for it.

Also, Sol is currently out of commission. I called about her and they told me that she is not working at the moment.

NighTowl85
12-18-14, 22:27
I found their new number. PM me for it.

Also, Sol is currently out of commission. I called about her and they told me that she is not working at the moment.Pm me the number when you can thank you.

Maxharter
12-28-14, 23:16
I was bored today so tried the EC ads. I tried unsuccesfully to hook up at a place near 55 and broadway. They did the 3 call system. Though I am fluent in spanish the girls didn't bite and hung up the fone. Same thing happened as I tried to hook up at a place near 8th and hoover. I couldn't get past the first call before the chica hung up on me. Very nervous gals. I ended up spending my cash at harbor freight instead.

DarknzzIsCumin
12-29-14, 04:34
I was bored today so tried the EC ads. I tried unsuccesfully to hook up at a place near 55 and broadway. They did the 3 call system. Though I am fluent in spanish the girls didn't bite and hung up the fone. Same thing happened as I tried to hook up at a place near 8th and hoover. I couldn't get past the first call before the chica hung up on me. Very nervous gals. I ended up spending my cash at harbor freight instead.I fuckn hate the games they play.

JahBless453
12-29-14, 15:17
I was bored today so tried the EC ads. I tried unsuccesfully to hook up at a place near 55 and broadway. They did the 3 call system. Though I am fluent in spanish the girls didn't bite and hung up the fone. Same thing happened as I tried to hook up at a place near 8th and hoover. I couldn't get past the first call before the chica hung up on me. Very nervous gals. I ended up spending my cash at harbor freight instead.I've been trying to hook up with those outcall 24/7 "agencies" . They always hesitant or jack up prices BC I live in south bay. Total B. S. Just wish I can find one, and stick with her.

Tipisil
12-30-14, 13:57
I was bored today so tried the EC ads. I tried unsuccesfully to hook up at a place near 55 and broadway. They did the 3 call system. Though I am fluent in spanish the girls didn't bite and hung up the fone. Same thing happened as I tried to hook up at a place near 8th and hoover. I couldn't get past the first call before the chica hung up on me. Very nervous gals. I ended up spending my cash at harbor freight instead.My best advice is to call and pretend you are in the area. Otherwise you will drive somewhere and may not get further directions. Has happened a few times to me. But now I just stick with Paraiso. Has not disappointed, except that Sol is out for the next few months.

ChoChaLuv
01-02-15, 03:48
Disappointed irritated called this places Broadway loc and 8th street nothing. Got there they hang up. Other one in normandie bogus had to walk out smh. Can anyone pm me el paraiso ty. It seems like the women panic and false advertise this is still safer then SW.

Maxharter
01-04-15, 23:27
Today I tried hooking it up with a Casita down near Imperial Highway and Broadway around 2 am. They advertised 24 hrs but no answer. Despite calling the number no one answered. I have tried this place during the day with no problem. Just my 2 cents, I tried calling a lot of "24 hour" places and they were not.

I came back later and hooked up with a chica in her 30's, see section scar, the cups, cute smile. She gave head with zeal and enthusiasm.

Stubborn as I am, later I tried hooking up at broadway /55 and hoover /8. Both were failed attempts. Chicas were playing their silly games.

I called the hoover /8th and casually asked if she could attend me. She was cool and replied yes. I told her I was close by getting some smokes near Alvarado and Olympic. She told me to drive to 8th and hoover and call her. I get their in 5 min and call her. She replied, "how did you get here so quick?" I was thinking, "no shit you dimwit". I was baffled and she hung up.

Maxharter
01-04-15, 23:28
Today I tried hooking it up with a casita down near imperial highway and broadway around 2 am. They advertised 24 hrs but no answer. Despite calling the number no one answered. I have tried this place during the day with no problem. Just my 2 cents, I tried calling a lot of "24 hour" places and they were not.

I came back later and hooked up with a chica in her 30's, see section scar, the cups, cute smile. She gave head with zeal and enthusiasm.

Stubborn as I am, later I tried hooking up at broadway /55 and hoover /8. Both were failed attempts. Chicas were playing their silly games.

I called the hoover /8th and casually asked if she could attend me. She was cool and replied yes. I told her I was close by getting some smokes near alvarado and olympic. She told me to drive to 8th and hoover and call her. I get their in 5 min and call her. She replied, "how did you get here so quick?" I was thinking, "no shit you dimwit". I was baffled and she hung up.

NighTowl85
01-22-15, 08:41
Still looking for el paraiso number. If any of you guys have it pm me. Or if you guys know another good location like el paraiso send me the number.

Thank you.

Projektzer
01-23-15, 14:21
Still looking for el paraiso number. If any of you guys have it pm me. Or if you guys know another good location like el paraiso send me the number.

Thank you.Been trying to get a number myself. No luck despite giving out numbers to others.

Tipisil
01-30-15, 13:00
Senior members that need the number to el paraiso, feel free to PM me. Sol is still not there however.

Maxharter
02-01-15, 15:23
I decided to bring my monger bud with me who is 100% paisano sinaloense. Works with me on occasion and former trip bud from the ZN. I asked him to help crack some of these paramoid chicas and see if we could get serviced with no drama. He called the joint near 55 and broadway. They did the 2 call system. Paisano flowed politely in his native spanish. They asked him to stand at a street corner. After that, the girls refused to pick p the phone. Stupid drama. My bud is a 50 ish Mexican dude, balding, goatee, wears mechanics utility type clothes. Nothing LE about him. Crazy chicas.

We ended up going to a lace near macarthur park that knows me well but they don't have good looking chicas.

Member #4870
02-02-15, 08:14
Trying to find valeria.

Hot colombian spinner.

Have not seen her ads recently.

Tipisil
02-02-15, 21:59
I decided to bring my monger bud with me who is 100% paisano sinaloense. Works with me on occasion and former trip bud from the ZN. I asked him to help crack some of these paramoid chicas and see if we could get serviced with no drama. He called the joint near 55 and broadway. They did the 2 call system. Paisano flowed politely in his native spanish. They asked him to stand at a street corner. After that, the girls refused to pick p the phone. Stupid drama. My bud is a 50 ish Mexican dude, balding, goatee, wears mechanics utility type clothes. Nothing LE about him. Crazy chicas.

We ended up going to a lace near macarthur park that knows me well but they don't have good looking chicas.Go to paraiso. Usually pretty good looking women.

Vengo
02-03-15, 01:23
Hi, so can I get the number, also the general neighborhood?

Thanks,

Vengo.

Senior members that need the number to el paraiso, feel free to PM me. Sol is still not there however.

Member #4673
02-10-15, 05:54

Thanks,

Vengo.Hello. I was wondering if I could the number to this place called paraiso? Thanks.

JahBless453
02-15-15, 11:35
Finally got one of those ads to pick up their phone. I called the number, it was a "handler" and said she would be at my house in 20 minutes. 30 minutes later she arrived, and well. Definitely not what I was expecting. Definitely not as attractive as the pics lead you to believe. We go through the motions, and I just want to finish. Long story short, I wouldn't risk it again. Sure it might be a bargain, but I just couldn't get hard to her.

Looks 4.

Service 5.

Damage. 80.

Tipisil
02-16-15, 12:31
Finally got one of those ads to pick up their phone. I called the number, it was a "handler" and said she would be at my house in 20 minutes. 30 minutes later she arrived, and well. Definitely not what I was expecting. Definitely not as attractive as the pics lead you to believe. We go through the motions, and I just want to finish. Long story short, I wouldn't risk it again. Sure it might be a bargain, but I just couldn't get hard to her.

Looks 4.

Service 5.

Damage. 80.None of the pictures are real. Actually, I have only found one ad where the pictures matched the girl. Everything else is just recycled or taken from websites.

Badboy213
02-16-15, 17:37

Thanks,

Vengo.I want to try these Latina places but the issue here is the language. I have no idea what they are saying and I wish they can speak English.

Is there any place that also understands English /.

Thanks.

Tipisil
02-17-15, 10:40
I want to try these Latina places but the issue here is the language. I have no idea what they are saying and I wish they can speak English.

Is there any place that also understands English /.

Thanks.Some are only Spanish. Some will have women who speak English well enough to be understood. I used to make the mistake of calling in English but when it came to get the cross streets they would get mangled. Now its only spanish with the 2 call system. Some streets still get mangled in the translation but its easier now since they can describe landmarks around if I'm having trouble finding the place.

Member #4870
02-17-15, 11:17
Unfortunately these places cater to latino clientele.

So many phone numbers there.

My suggestion is to keep calling.

Be nice on the phone.

Even outcall is available.

The chick will come to you.

YMMV at these places.

Am sure a referral would be golden.

I don't frequent these spots regularly.

And the talent is always changing.

Don't give up.

Member #4870
02-17-15, 16:24
The places all have the same phone numbers.

I have called places and then it's the same place with a different number.

YMMV at these places.

I have been looking for a gem but not really.

Sol came pretty close to that at el paraiso.

I have gotten fugly ones, some on the rag and can't do anything that day.

And some in rique neighborhoods.

And then the rotating of the talent.

I see the appeal here, but I honestly have not found something to keep trying.

Tipisil
02-18-15, 10:39
The places all have the same phone numbers.

I have called places and then it's the same place with a different number.

YMMV at these places.

I have been looking for a gem but not really.

Sol came pretty close to that at el paraiso.

I have gotten fugly ones, some on the rag and can't do anything that day.

And some in rique neighborhoods.

And then the rotating of the talent.

I see the appeal here, but I honestly have not found something to keep trying.Did you ever get to try Sol? She was as close as you can get to great reliable consistent service.

Called again yesterday and she is still missing in action.

Josandov
02-18-15, 19:51
Did you ever get to try Sol? She was as close as you can get to great reliable consistent service.

Called again yesterday and she is still missing in action.I tried Sol once but didn't get a chance to partake in greek.

Lorena has a nicer body and is a trooper. She tried her hard to get me to finish but guy came knocking after my 15 minutes was up.

Lbcrican
02-19-15, 01:37
I used to some what of a regular at El Paradiso from back when they were off Broadway. I went to the spot off McKinley about 2 months ago but saw what seemed like a family with kids living there. Letti was always nice reliable fuck. She's very flirtatious and will let you hit hard without complaining. She used to only work twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays. I need to do some research and find the new location to see if she is still around.

Lbcrican
02-19-15, 02:47
Lorena has a nicer body and is a trooper. Was this Lorena light skinned, greenish eyes, European looking with a heart shaped white ass? Her CBJ is kinda rushed. I had to ask her to slow down then she RCG'ed the hell out of me. She claimed it was her first week (Novemberish right before they moved).

Tipisil
02-19-15, 21:44
I tried Sol once but didn't get a chance to partake in greek.

Lorena has a nicer body and is a trooper. She tried her hard to get me to finish but guy came knocking after my 15 minutes was up.Ill have to ask for Lorena since Sol is still not there. Can you compare Lorenas body to an AV star?

Tipisil
03-02-15, 10:45
Did not see Lorena but did see one that I had seen before. She is a tall dark skinned Latina. She could ride you CG and RCG like the world is ending.

Josandov
03-06-15, 13:03
Did not see Lorena but did see one that I had seen before. She is a tall dark skinned Latina. She could ride you CG and RCG like the world is ending.Did she have a tattoo on the back of her shoulder? Can't remember what it was, but she was tall as hell with the high-heels.

Had a tight orange dress.

Lorena I thought had the same body as Sol but fitter not as thick. She also had a nice tight dress on. I believe she also might have a small mole on her face. I didn't know her name either. I described her Lorena and she gave me her name.

Tipisil
03-07-15, 11:37
Did she have a tattoo on the back of her shoulder? Can't remember what it was, but she was tall as hell with the high-heels.

Had a tight orange dress.

Lorena I thought had the same body as Sol but fitter not as thick. She also had a nice tight dress on. I believe she also might have a small mole on her face. I didn't know her name either. I described her Lorena and she gave me her name.She didn't have one in her shoulder.

Tipisil
04-12-15, 19:03
Visited El Paraiso. Did not see sol but did see a taller dark skinned one. She had a pretty good body, definitely firm ass and tight, but service was very mechanical. Should have gone with Sol, is the only one here that gives great service.

LastJack
04-27-15, 17:52
Can someone please help me out with a number to El Paraiso? Or at lest tell me where I can get it? Pm me.

LastJack
04-27-15, 21:03
Can someone please help me out with a number to El Paraiso? Or at lest tell me where I can get it? Pm me.Ok I think I found it but before I go, can anyone tell me about how much $$ should I take??

Tipisil
04-27-15, 23:03
Can someone please help me out with a number to El Paraiso? Or at lest tell me where I can get it? Pm me.Check out El Paraiso in El Clasificado. Got to have more than 4 posts for that kind of info. Especially one that took a while to find.

LastJack
04-27-15, 23:47
Check out El Paraiso in El Clasificado. Got to have more than 4 posts for that kind of info. Especially one that took a while to find.Thanks, I think I found it. Can I ask if it was $, $$, $$ Just so in know what to bring.

Badboy213
04-27-15, 23:56
I wish I knew how to speak spanish.

Tipisil
04-28-15, 09:40
Thanks, I think I found it. Can I ask if it was $, $$, $$ Just so in know what to bring.Most will either will you. 3 for 15 minutes or. 6 for 30 minutes. Opt for the. 6 because the other one will have the girls do only one position, no BJ, etc. Go with. 6. This seems to be the standard rate at most of el clasificado.

Tipisil
04-28-15, 09:41
Thanks, I think I found it. Can I ask if it was $, $$, $$ Just so in know what to bring.You can also take an extra 5, 10, or 20 if you feel like tipping. They will ask for a tip, some will not. Up to you if the service was worthwhile.

Josandov
04-28-15, 12:42
Thanks, I think I found it. Can I ask if it was $, $$, $$ Just so in know what to bring.It's. 4 for 15 min or. 60 for 30 min. This is the location on Normandie.

North West Wind
04-29-15, 18:53
El Paraiso sounds like a good time. I'm going to take my sad spanish there tomorrow and give it a shot. Anyone there who I should avoid?

WolfJeffrey
04-30-15, 03:22
So I had given el classification a break since it's time consuming calling all these flaky providers and not knowing what your going to get since they all pretty much use recycled fake pics but today I decided to browse through the ads, I was looking for outcall and everyone who offered it was either not picking up or their phones were off. I had given up prematurely but an hour later junior was encouraging me to continue the search for the rightful **** to get me off.

So tried a few ads, one said she would come over but in about two hours because she had some errands to run. The following one I tried answered and told me to text her my address.

WolfJeffrey
04-30-15, 03:44
I think I clicked upload by accident half way through my report, I'll start from we're I left off.

So I sent my address and she said she'll be over in 30. About twenty min passed so I texted her to see if she was on her way and to see if she would send me a pic to see how she looked. She said she wasn't far out but she didn't send pics.

Finally got a call that she was outside, went to get her and I was expecting a chubby older Hispanic lady because she doesn't sound to attractive over the phone LOL but to my surprise she was kind of attractive. Big bolt ons, small thin was and a fake ass also has braces which for some weird reason I find attractive. We make our way to my places and she's a bit nervous, we walk in and we chat a bit, she tells me to relax so we both get undressed. And she grabs the cover and proceeds to CBJ which was enjoyable, got into it deep throat and all. Then she put my legs together and got up and hopped on rcg. Like I mentioned before, it's a fake ass and a poorly done job at that but I don't mind I love all types of ass. Rode me for a while them told her to get into k9 and just pounded away till ai busted. Had my eyes recording during our sesh one was out of focus, so sorry for the poor quality.

Looks- 6-7.

Personality- 8.

Service- 8.

So total damage for outcall was. 8.

Would repeat, sweet girl. I enjoy me some fake everything once in a while.

Projektzer
05-01-15, 11:54
El Paraiso sounds like a good time. I'm going to take my sad spanish there tomorrow and give it a shot. Anyone there who I should avoid?This place is like Atlantis. Haha. May I please get a pm with address.

RuffRyders01
05-14-15, 05:46
I've seen her several times. She a bit in the mature side but she knows how to take it with out complaining.

She does not watch the time nor she tells you to hurry.

She only speaks Spanish.

And your time will cost you 6 for 30 mis nothing more nothing less.

She will let you eat her out the gf experience.

The last time I was there she gave me BBBJ.

With cfs.

Like I said she a mature lady she has a nice fat ass.

When hitting it from behind every else doesn't matter.

If anyone is interested send me a message and I will give exact location.

http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/masajes-adultos/mayte-sensual-9723801

NighTowl85
05-15-15, 06:00
Has anyone been to el PARAISO on weekdays?

Galaxy69
05-16-15, 20:20
I think I clicked upload by accident half way through my report, I'll start from we're I left off.

So I sent my address and she said she'll be over in 30. About twenty min passed so I texted her to see if she was on her way and to see if she would send me a pic to see how she looked. She said she wasn't far out but she didn't send pics.

Finally got a call that she was outside, went to get her and I was expecting a chubby older Hispanic lady because she doesn't sound to attractive over the phone LOL but to my surprise she was kind of attractive. Big bolt ons, small thin was and a fake ass also has braces which for some weird reason I find attractive. We make our way to my places and she's a bit nervous, we walk in and we chat a bit, she tells me to relax so we both get undressed. And she grabs the cover and proceeds to CBJ which was enjoyable, got into it deep throat and all. Then she put my legs together and got up and hopped on rcg. Like I mentioned before, it's a fake ass and a poorly done job at that but I don't mind I love all types of ass. Rode me for a while them told her to get into k9 and just pounded away till ai busted. Had my eyes recording during our sesh one was out of focus, so sorry for the poor quality.

Looks- 6-7.

Personality- 8.

Service- 8.

So total damage for outcall was. 8.

Would repeat, sweet girl. I enjoy me some fake everything once in a while.Do you have a link of phone number for this woman?

Loki
05-17-15, 01:36
OK, perhaps there is no comparison.

But when factoring in gas, lodging, and time, does staying in LA make more sense?

I know that there are some drop-dead-gorgeous women in Tijuana to be had for quite little money, but I'll lower the bar for the convenience of local mongering.

So I looked through El Clasificado. Sooooo many ads. And then I hear of El Paraiso? Is this an actual business that just moves around a lot? Is it the most dependable for finding nice chicas?

I personally like thin, athletic, petite girls with tight bodies.

I know this is my first contribution to this thread, but please indulge me with a quick PM, gentlemen. I'll owe you all one.

Peace,

Loki.

Tipisil
05-17-15, 19:33

But when factoring in gas, lodging, and time, does staying in LA make more sense?

I know that there are some drop-dead-gorgeous women in Tijuana to be had for quite little money, but I'll lower the bar for the convenience of local mongering.

So I looked through El Clasificado. Sooooo many ads. And then I hear of El Paraiso? Is this an actual business that just moves around a lot? Is it the most dependable for finding nice chicas?

I know this is my first contribution to this thread, but please indulge me with a quick PM, gentlemen. I'll owe you all one.

Peace,

Loki.It moves around every few months or so.

You won't see too many thin, athletic, petite girls. Only saw one once, looked like and had hair like shakira. Super tight. Is not there anymore though.

Tipisil
05-17-15, 19:33
Has anyone been to el PARAISO on weekdays?No waiting. They have regulars that work Monday through Sunday I think. I stick to the weekends since that's when the really good ones work there.

Loki
05-18-15, 01:12
It moves around every few months or so.

You won't see too many thin, athletic, petite girls. Only saw one once, looked like and had hair like shakira. Super tight. Is not there anymore though.Thanks Tipisil.

Can you PM me the address of the current address? Or the phone number? There are a lot of masajistas on EC, but I'm not sure which one to call. Just wanted to possibly avoid a wild goose-chase in South Central with a semi-chub.

Maxharter
05-24-15, 11:04

Peace,

Loki.I think this depends on where you live, level of spanish proficency, patience and free time. I suppose if you live within an hour or less of los angeles, it might be cheaper and less wear and tear on your car. However I beleieve you will have more wear and tear on your nerves. The EC girls are very paranoid and most plY phone tag games. Might nd up driving all over south central chasing casitas but in the end whe. The girls are watching I from their window, they decide to just hang up on you and not reveal their location cause you look like a cop.

In south LA chasing chicas has collateral hazards. If you like to have a few beers, dui checkpoints are rampant on weekends in south LA. Also you need to watch out for gang members and crack heads that might break into your car. No matter how quiet south LA looks, there are eyes watching you 24/7.

I had times where I had a day off and spent it in south la eating tacos, drink a beer and detoxify, call up EC girls and the. Go home with blue balls because all the chcias were playing games. Other days I had successful sessions here I would bang 2 different girls at the same casa and the. Find a third new girl at a new casita. Problem is once you cultivate a good house, they move and you start all over.

Tijuana zona norte is far for vatos in LA and beyond but I believe the benefits outweigh the inconvenience. Pussy is available 24/7, there is no LAPD vice to arrest you, you can drink all the beers you want-walk out the bar and fuck the 1st hottie you see, you can bust as many nuts with various strange with no real legal consequence, you can get a hotel room as your commando base and go do muff runs as you recuperate.

Each has its merits but I think Tijuana is way better for rubbing off some baby batter tension with less hassle.

Member #4870
05-24-15, 15:35
El clasificado is so it and miss and sure there are gems out there.

As long you are willing to do recon.

(taking one for the team).

The Tijuana experience is worth at least a try once.

But as the poster says what you"ll spend is gas it is pretty much about the same.

I would rather see a a chick on hx, a k girl on cv or frequent a local AMP.

With a good provider.

Tipisil
05-25-15, 09:20
Sol is no longer in paraiso anymore. Apparently she comes and goes at a moments notice. The others there are sub par and not worth the time.

Juan Carlitos
06-02-15, 16:15
Well last week decided to check out el clasificado and like some have mention you just have to take one for the team. I took two. The pictures are fake so you really don't know who to expect. It's a two way call system. The first I go to they tell me I can choose Provider one was chubby with big ass and the other was skinny compare to the other one And had a better ass. So I chose the skinnier one. Not really into big girls. So we go to the room get undress puts on condom and starts sucking. She sucked the balls really good. We did mish then doggy and finish. Didn't rush me. Damage was. 65 no more no less. Second day I go call another ad. It stated she was 22. Decided to try it. When I get there an older lady greets me. She had a huge ass but was on the bbw side. Told me the other chick was busy. Was horny so decided to try her. Asked for donation up front. 65 as well. Room was so dark I couldn't see nothing. Puts on the rubber with a napkin she didn't want My dick bare. I knew service would suck and it did. Gets on top of me and barely moves then I get on top of her and doesn't seem to like it. I finish get dress and when I'm out of the room I get to see the other chick and man she was fat and ugly so I got the better one. Lesson learn was that what they say it's fake she wasn't the one in the pic or 22. She was more like 40. Please report If any one finds younger women on el clasificado.

Not Rob Gomez
06-12-15, 20:41
El Clasificado.

I tried calling who I assumed was El Paraiso. They took my call but when I went to where they asked me to go, they no longer took my call. I had been there before and went through the process described in previous posts. Actually was a great experience. Girl I had was not bad looking and actually enjoyed herself. Anyways, enough of what didn't happen. Here's my recent experience which was a couple of days ago.

Saw the ad that stated. 6 for hh. I called, they told me where to park and I went in. Girl met me at the door and into the room we went. Asked for funds up front and it was on! Body was about a 7. She wasn't ugly but not cute either. She made up for it though for sure. She puts the rubber on and unfortunately she did not go down, she hoped right on. We went for over 30 minutes and not one complaint from her. She was super wet. This was a first for me. When I was going to finish, this girl knew and would stop. It was as if she didn't want me to finish. She did this twice and let me finish on the third. Girl was good. Let me do any position I wanted. Again, had a great time. House had another girl in it which I will try next week and report back.

Hush123
06-14-15, 03:27
El Paraiso sounds like a good time. I'm going to take my sad spanish there tomorrow and give it a shot. Anyone there who I should avoid?Did you end up going.

Tipisil
06-19-15, 00:38
Did you end up going.Sometimes the security or the girls that pick up the phone are paranoid. Hence the wait on this corner, we will check you out through a window and let you know if we think you look suspicious.

Hush123
06-21-15, 06:28
Sounds so tempting def want to try it but don't want a miss.

Dildo Baggens
06-21-15, 13:10
I see you have very few posts and most all are inquiries. Let me walk you through this sites protocol. In order for Newbies to receive valuable info, you must first provide recent pertinent and detailed experiences you've had with accessible providers.

Many of us Seniors have spent time and money tracking down worthwhile pursuits. THe last thing we want to do is ruin it by giving it away to someone who has no contributions, which has in many cases, come true.

It's nothing personal. We just want to protect what we've worked hard to get.

Baggens.

Sounds so tempting def want to try it but don't want a miss.

Tipisil
06-21-15, 19:32
I see you have very few posts and most all are inquiries. Let me walk you through this sites protocol. In order for Newbies to receive valuable info, you must first provide recent pertinent and detailed experiences you've had with accessible providers.

Many of us Seniors have spent time and money tracking down worthwhile pursuits. THe last thing we want to do is ruin it by giving it away to someone who has no contributions, which has in many cases, come true.

It's nothing personal. We just want to protect what we've worked hard to get.

Baggens.Kuddos BB. I spend quite a few tries and misses tracking down worthwhile places in El Clasificado. I think its even more hit and miss than BP. I have only given out the info to its location (which keeps on moving) to very trustworthy senior members.

Hush123
07-03-15, 02:40
I completely agree with you I'm just saying that because I'm curious about it but can't really do it cause my Spanish is terrible and I never heard of that before and now I'm intrigued by doing this I'm usually in strip clubs. But yeah I need a general direction where I could go to find these things is what I was basically asking and I would def share my experience I just now found out about this site but like I said I only have strip club and mp stories I could share but I do intend to get my credibility up.

Dinito
07-04-15, 01:37
Definitely better for my budget at 60 for 30 min. I never venture to south la since I am white its just too risky for the crime factor. Have found a regular in the Koreatown area and will visit Huntington Park or downtown area. My Spanish is good enough but I have an accent and look white so once south of downtown I was told to go to another area and when I called no body picked up. Most are 30 to 50 so its MILF territory.

LastJack
07-04-15, 01:41
So I went to El Paraiso a couple weeks ago, I found there number and gave them a call. It was kinda hard to find but I found it, when I first called they gave me two cross streets. Once I was there they gave me an address that was a little bit far from the two cross streets. I was asked to stand at a corner, then a girl waved me down and took me inside.

Once inside a small and cubby Mexican lady told me it was. 6 for hh. At this point I kanda wanted to walk out because she is not a pretty girl, but I had already made the pretty long drive so I still went for it. She took the donation and walked out of the room, at this point I wasn't sure if she was coming back. I waited and in walks a taller and very skinny Mexican girl, she tells me to get comfortable so I do.

Ok so this was my second time with a provider, I'm not sure if this service was bad or if my first was just very good.

She puts on the cover and gives me a CBJ for like 12 seconds and hops on CG, she kept her shirt and bra on and every time I tried to play with her tits she would get up set. We switched to doggy and I finished up as fast as I could and left. As I was leaving they gave me a fake card with thier real phone number that calls them directly. I honestly don't think I'll go back.

Tipisil
07-04-15, 10:15
So I went to El Paraiso a couple weeks ago, I found there number and gave them a call. It was kinda hard to find but I found it, when I first called they gave me two cross streets. Once I was there they gave me an address that was a little bit far from the two cross streets. I was asked to stand at a corner, then a girl waved me down and took me inside.

Once inside a small and cubby Mexican lady told me it was. 6 for hh. At this point I kanda wanted to walk out because she is not a pretty girl, but I had already made the pretty long drive so I still went for it. She took the donation and walked out of the room, at this point I wasn't sure if she was coming back. I waited and in walks a taller and very skinny Mexican girl, she tells me to get comfortable so I do.

Ok so this was my second time with a provider, I'm not sure if this service was bad or if my first was just very good.

She puts on the cover and gives me a CBJ for like 12 seconds and hops on CG, she kept her shirt and bra on and every time I tried to play with her tits she would get up set. We switched to doggy and I finished up as fast as I could and left. As I was leaving they gave me a fake card with thier real phone number that calls them directly. I honestly don't think I'll go back.I have never gotten a card from them. Are you sure its the same place? By the car dealership?

LastJack
07-04-15, 11:46
I have never gotten a card from them. Are you sure its the same place? By the car dealership?I do not remember a car dealer around, I even looked at Google maps and I don't think I saw anything. I don't really think I should name the place, but there was a burger place with a name I thought was odd on the corner. And a well know bank close by.

Tipisil
07-05-15, 11:28
I do not remember a car dealer around, I even looked at Google maps and I don't think I saw anything. I don't really think I should name the place, but there was a burger place with a name I thought was odd on the corner. And a well know bank close by.I think you went to the wrong place.

Josandov
07-06-15, 15:11
I think you went to the wrong place.Most of the advertisements have a big red cartoon lips covering their faces. Advertise at $40 for all.

$40 - 15 min.

$60 - 30 min.

It's hit or miss.