PDA

View Full Version : Backpage listing "Bellerose"

Darkmanxxx
03-24-13, 21:34
Recently checked out a place I've seen posted in Backpage with some Euro chicks. Called and was quoted reasonable rate, pictures looked nice. There are a few different spots in the same vicinity, with different girls.

Mary, older blonde and Vivian, young and curvy are the best two I've seen in terms of service and 'tude. They both offer no rush, GFE sessions and enjoy what they do. They change girls every few days I think, but most are decent. Stay away from Kimberly! Lazy provider compared to the others and will try to rip you off.

Out!

Heat Seeker
02-17-15, 01:02
Recently checked out a place I've seen posted in Backpage with some Euro chicks. Called and was quoted reasonable rate, pictures looked nice. There are a few different spots in the same vicinity, with different girls.

Mary, older blonde and Vivian, young and curvy are the best two I've seen in terms of service and 'tude. They both offer no rush, GFE sessions and enjoy what they do. They change girls every few days I think, but most are decent. Stay away from Kimberly! Lazy provider compared to the others and will try to rip you off.

Out!I've been hitting it up on and off for years. You're right about the women, usually very enthusiastic and I've been pleased more often then not. If you're still checking it out or looking to I suggest Marina.

Ferto
02-21-15, 14:38
I've been hitting it up on and off for years. You're right about the women, usually very enthusiastic and I've been pleased more often then not. If you're still checking it out or looking to I suggest Marina.It seems like the new crew has new talent, or just one lady doing the difference. Haven't returned to these places because the lack of enthusiasm, non GFE provided and many rules and upsell. Mary and Vivien are in Brooklyn, in different locations. Julia went back to Hungary.

Darkmanxxx
07-14-16, 23:00
Stopped in at my favorite spot th other day, hadn't been in a couple of mnths due to work obligations. There was a Spanish broad with a huge ass. Attitude was okay, service was decent. Great work on the BJ. Will definitely check it out again soon, but I'm going to see one of Tues. Euro broads next time.

Darkmanxxx
08-04-17, 15:05
Anyone been to the Bellerose spot lately? I noticed that there's no more ads on BP and the phone number's out. Was there LEO activity? Anyone know what happened? They had a looong run in the neighborhood, and some nice Euro broads.

Glenn Quagmire
11-19-17, 07:49
Anyone been to the Bellerose spot lately? I noticed that there's no more ads on BP and the phone number's out. Was there LEO activity? Anyone know what happened? They had a looong run in the neighborhood, and some nice Euro broads.Darkman,

The entire crew has unfortunately moved to / consolidated in Astoria. I've visited there for years and chatted a bit with the mgmt, but long story short, it probably came down to sales volume, cost of rents, and just like any other business, the numbers don't make sense anymore.

To find them and the same girls, look for "Astoria' & 'Ditmar' as your search terms on BP. The ads are now of course truncated, but you can immediately tell by the highwe quality photos + certain girls blurred / eyes / face hidden.

A shame really. Traffic from Bellerose to Astoria is a real deal killer. There appears to be only options towards the city & out east, but severely lacking in Nassau.

Darkmanxxx
11-26-17, 18:00
Darkman,

The entire crew has unfortunately moved to / consolidated in Astoria. I've visited there for years and chatted a bit with the mgmt, but long story short, it probably came down to sales volume, cost of rents, and just like any other business, the numbers don't make sense anymore.

To find them and the same girls, look for "Astoria' & 'Ditmar' as your search terms on BP. The ads are now of course truncated, but you can immediately tell by the highwe quality photos + certain girls blurred / eyes / face hidden.

A shame really. Traffic from Bellerose to Astoria is a real deal killer. There appears to be only options towards the city & out east, but severely lacking in Nassau.Appreciate that, man!

Heat Seeker
09-05-18, 22:25
I haven't posted consistently in a long time. I'm still having my fun here and there but I just haven't posted. I plan to post more, but I figured I'd start with the crazy story of the night I was visiting one of the Bellerose locations and LE came and shut it down. The universe was definitely looking out for me that night. I stepped away from the game for a while after that.

This went down at the location at 248-07 Jericho Turnpike next to the pawn shop. I went at 7 pm on my way home from work. I don't remember the girls name, but she was and older woman with dark reddish burgandy hair. She lived in the Bronx and BBBJ and DATY was always on the menu with her at no extra cost either. I saw her several times. Anyway, I get there and get buzzed in. She was at the first apartment upstairs. There was another chick chillin on the couch in the living room. We walked by her to the room on the left. She started with some light touching up and down my legs and then licking my nipples before she went down for an awesome BBBJ. After a few minutes I stopped her because I felt like I was about to bust. We switched and I went down on her for bit. I then laid down as I always like to start with the woman on top. Not long after she got on top, the other chick comes running in yelling something in whatever language. My chick hopped off and from the look on her face I knew LE was here. I was like oh shit this is not happening. We get dressed, I took my money back and go into the living room. Above the door to the apartment were monitors of the front door and the area between the front door and the door to upstairs. Apparently the chick that was in the apartment downstairs got caught by an undercover cop. She was a ***** and told them there were also girls upstairs. Thankfully the door to come upstairs can only be opened from the two apartments upstairs. My girl called the woman who manned the phone to tell her what happened and what to do. The two girls then told me to not make a sound and that we would just wait for them to leave. At this point I'm like fuck it I have no choice but to follow their lead. For the next hour we're all sitting on the couch watching a group of LE ringing the bell and knocking on the door. They yelled for someone to open the door. They even tried picking the lock to no avail thankfully. Sometime after that another chick came in through the window. I hadn't realized that they could walk between the two apartments upstairs from the windows. So she came to talk to the girls in the apartment, of course they weren't speaking english. She then left and went back to the other apartment. The chick I was with told me that there were two girls in that apartment and two customers, two young guys who were apparently freaking out. LE appeared to give up around 10-11 pm. They took the chick from the downstairs apartment away after she tried to get the girls upstairs to buzz the cops in. The girls ignored her of course. Even after LE left we figured they were probably hiding somewhere waiting for us to come out so we were going to continue waiting. There was a car with dark tints parked in front of the building that wasn't there when I got there so we figured there was LE in it. A little while after that the other chick fell asleep on the couch with her ass out facing me. Now I'm getting hard again. I tried unsuccessfully to get my chick to fuck. Looking back it was kinda scary how calm I was, and the fact that I run trying to fuck in that situation. LOL. She then warmed up some food and offered me some but I declined. I did have some gummy bears they had though. After midnight that same girl from the other apartment came back in through the window to get a cigarette and told my chick that the two young guys finally calmed down and fell asleep. She went back to the other apartment. We continued waiting. Around 2 am I go into both bedrooms in the apartment to look up and down the street. I was starting to doubt that anyone was in that car parked in front of the building. There weren't many cars on the street so I figured the coast was clear. I told the girls I was going to leave and if LE was there so be it, I'll keep my mouth shut and ask to speak to only my lawyer. The girls tried to persuade me to stay until the morning and then we'd all leave. At this point I knew I could not sleep there with the threat of LE possibly being outside so I was like fuck it. I told them I was leaving and that I'd immediately close the door going upstairs behind me in case LE tried to rush in. I also told her to watch from the window to see if I made it safely to my car which was parked to the right of the building in front of the reddish orange brick building. I did just that and no one was rushing in. When I walked out of the building I could see that I was right and no one was in the car parked in front of the building. I calmly walked to my car, got in and drove off.

Craziest day of my life.

Jjolly0
09-06-18, 06:31
I haven't posted consistently in a long time. I'm still having my fun here and there but I just haven't posted. I plan to post more, but I figured I'd start with the crazy story of the night I was visiting one of the Bellerose locations and LE came and shut it down. The universe was definitely looking out for me that night. I stepped away from the game for a while after that.

This went down at the location at 248-07 Jericho Turnpike next to the pawn shop. I went at 7 pm on my way home from work. I don't remember the girls name, but she was and older woman with dark reddish burgandy hair. She lived in the Bronx and BBBJ and DATY was always on the menu with her at no extra cost either. I saw her several times. Anyway, I get there and get buzzed in. She was at the first apartment upstairs. There was another chick chillin on the couch in the living room. We walked by her to the room on the left. She started with some light touching up and down my legs and then licking my nipples before she went down for an awesome BBBJ. After a few minutes I stopped her because I felt like I was about to bust. We switched and I went down on her for bit. I then laid down as I always like to start with the woman on top. Not long after she got on top, the other chick comes running in yelling something in whatever language. My chick hopped off and from the look on her face I knew LE was here. I was like oh shit this is not happening. We get dressed, I took my money back and go into the living room. Above the door to the apartment were monitors of the front door and the area between the front door and the door to upstairs. Apparently the chick that was in the apartment downstairs got caught by an undercover cop. She was a ***** and told them there were also girls upstairs. Thankfully the door to come upstairs can only be opened from the two apartments upstairs. My girl called the woman who manned the phone to tell her what happened and what to do. The two girls then told me to not make a sound and that we would just wait for them to leave. At this point I'm like fuck it I have no choice but to follow their lead. For the next hour we're all sitting on the couch watching a group of LE ringing the bell and knocking on the door. They yelled for someone to open the door. They even tried picking the lock to no avail thankfully. Sometime after that another chick came in through the window. I hadn't realized that they could walk between the two apartments upstairs from the windows. So she came to talk to the girls in the apartment, of course they weren't speaking english. She then left and went back to the other apartment. The chick I was with told me that there were two girls in that apartment and two customers, two young guys who were apparently freaking out. LE appeared to give up around 10-11 pm. They took the chick from the downstairs apartment away after she tried to get the girls upstairs to buzz the cops in. The girls ignored her of course. Even after LE left we figured they were probably hiding somewhere waiting for us to come out so we were going to continue waiting. There was a car with dark tints parked in front of the building that wasn't there when I got there so we figured there was LE in it. A little while after that the other chick fell asleep on the couch with her ass out facing me. Now I'm getting hard again. I tried unsuccessfully to get my chick to fuck. Looking back it was kinda scary how calm I was, and the fact that I run trying to fuck in that situation. LOL. She then warmed up some food and offered me some but I declined. I did have some gummy bears they had though. After midnight that same girl from the other apartment came back in through the window to get a cigarette and told my chick that the two young guys finally calmed down and fell asleep. She went back to the other apartment. We continued waiting. Around 2 am I go into both bedrooms in the apartment to look up and down the street. I was starting to doubt that anyone was in that car parked in front of the building. There weren't many cars on the street so I figured the coast was clear. I told the girls I was going to leave and if LE was there so be it, I'll keep my mouth shut and ask to speak to only my lawyer. The girls tried to persuade me to stay until the morning and then we'd all leave. At this point I knew I could not sleep there with the threat of LE possibly being outside so I was like fuck it. I told them I was leaving and that I'd immediately close the door going upstairs behind me in case LE tried to rush in. I also told her to watch from the window to see if I made it safely to my car which was parked to the right of the building in front of the reddish orange brick building. I did just that and no one was rushing in. When I walked out of the building I could see that I was right and no one was in the car parked in front of the building. I calmly walked to my car, got in and drove off.

Craziest day of my life.Great f*ckin story! Similar stories back in the day.

Darkmanxxx
10-15-18, 12:40

Craziest day of my life.Just saw this, and that is wild. Glad you made it out okay, but it sucks that they moved from Bellerose. Stay safe!

KirkDiggler
10-20-18, 00:45
I know the madam at this location and she was saying that LE was pulling people over (including myself) to scare them. They had been raided before after 2 or 3 years they were left alone until some cops got mad for what ever reason.
They still have some operating in the area on the low time to time.

VictorHugo99
10-21-18, 00:43
Thanks so much.

My hair was standing.

Amazing tips for future (hope not).

Vic.

This went down at the location at 248-07 Jericho Turnpike next to the pawn shop. I went at 7 pm on my way home from work. I don't remember the girls name, but she was and older woman with dark reddish burgandy hair. She lived in the Bronx and BBBJ and DATY was always on the menu with her at no extra cost either. I saw her several times. Anyway, I get there and get buzzed in. She was at the first apartment upstairs. There was another chick chillin on the couch in the living room. We walked by her to the room on the left. She started with some light touching up and down my legs and then licking my nipples before she went down for an awesome BBBJ. After a few minutes I stopped her because I felt like I was about to bust. We switched and I went down on her for bit. I then laid down as I always like to start with the woman on top. Not long after she got on top, the other chick comes running in yelling something in whatever language. My chick hopped off and from the look on her face I knew LE was here. I was like oh shit this is not happening. We get dressed, I took my money back and go into the living room. Above the door to the apartment were monitors of the front door and the area between the front door and the door to upstairs. Apparently the chick that was in the apartment downstairs got caught by an undercover cop. She was a ***** and told them there were also girls upstairs..

Darkmanxxx
11-03-18, 17:43
Fellas, anyone know if they got shut down in Astoria now? I haven't gone in about a month and tried today-no answer on the phone, no voicemail. Not looking good. Anyone know what's up?

Jjolly0
11-10-18, 17:01
Fellas, anyone know if they got shut down in Astoria now? I haven't gone in about a month and tried today-no answer on the phone, no voicemail. Not looking good. Anyone know what's up?What phone number are you using? PM me if you don't want to post.

Proxy781
11-27-18, 21:21
Anyone know if the bellerose crew is back?

Saw this ad but not sure if its legit. Anyone?

https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/1419685

Dolero
12-18-18, 10:22

https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/1419685I'm seeing new posts from old bellerose crew in richmond hill on cityxguide?

Has anyone gone to new location?

Darkmanxxx
12-26-18, 20:46
I'm seeing new posts from old bellerose crew in richmond hill on cityxguide?

Has anyone gone to new location?I think a couple of the Bellerose crew are back in the area, and they have another location near Woodhaven. Saw this smoking hot Euro broad 'Ruby' at that Wodhaven location. Tall, shapely blonde with 36 DD tits that's looked / felt / tasted all natural. Service was good about a 7-8 I guess, more so because I wasnt sure what to expect going in and should have stayed for 1 hour instead of 1/2.

Also went to Bellerose and saw one of my ATF Lexy. She's put on a little weight but those long legs of hers and great service gets me every time.

ShowNuff
02-10-19, 11:50
Just saw this, and that is wild. Glad you made it out okay, but it sucks that they moved from Bellerose. Stay safe!This story is my worst fucking nightmare! I could never sit in a place hours like that I need to be in and out (no pun intended) the wait alone I would never be able to explain!

Shervint
02-27-19, 16:15
I'm seeing new posts from old bellerose crew in richmond hill on cityxguide?

Has anyone gone to new location?The link has been removed? Can you please semd me their phine number.

ChinaManWong
08-20-19, 17:15
The bellerose crew is back. I was there a few weeks ago.

Seekfourwanton
01-17-20, 02:15
The bellerose crew is back. I was there a few weeks ago.Is it still open? Any luck with it?

BeatSpace91
01-16-22, 17:16

https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/1419685They are back and Push no Aa so that's the game.

Darkmanxxx
04-02-22, 15:22
Yea, they're back in biz, but I haven't had any issue with them not seeing AA. Some of the other Euro places especially the ones in Astora / LIC have been posting no black men. As far as Belleose, the quality of the girls have definitely gone down-I guess due to travel restrictions from covid.

BeatSpace91
06-06-22, 18:33
Yea, they're back in biz, but I haven't had any issue with them not seeing AA. Some of the other Euro places especially the ones in Astora / LIC have been posting no black men. As far as Belleose, the quality of the girls have definitely gone down-I guess due to travel restrictions from covid.How do I get the Bellarose crew to answer?

Darkmanxxx
06-12-22, 14:31
How do I get the Bellarose crew to answer?Adultsearch, Queens.

Glenn Quagmire
03-08-23, 08:49
Just reporting this crew is alive and well. Pricing hasn't changed too much, ranging from 120-160/ hh. Depending on the girl. They are a better value than the AMPs on long island.

The Apts they use have been renovated. Definitely brand new, alot of cameras around. I wouldn't come here if I was planning to run for office in the future! ;-D

Their crew has been fairly static lately, everyone is pretty good and I would repeat EXCEPT for Leena. Too many restrictions / maybe bad chemistry. Who knows?

They are pretty much my go to if I can drive out there. Still easier to get to versus driving into Flushing / deeper in.

Glenn Quagmire
03-08-23, 08:50
Adultsearch, Queens.On the Queens page, Ctrl-F to use the FIND function.

Look for "FP".

Ralozz
03-14-23, 14:44
This has been a pretty consistent group over the years. If I'm driving in the area I try to make plans to visit.

Glenn Quagmire
03-24-23, 15:47
Sorry for the lack of data, been super busy w work + travel.

Another update with more specifics:

- Hungarian Kyra.

Looks better than the pics. Young looking (or had excellent make up) DDs are man-mades, but look real enough. A visual treat. Would repeat.

- Milly.

Chunkier than the pics. Reminds me more of a 'girl next door' - but doesn't speak much english. One of the higher base prices at $160. But horrible BJ. I don't think she ever realized she can breathe through her nose during a BJ, so it's a very, very odd thing she does, as if she's a fish bobbing up / down out of the water. Not sure if I would repeat, unless no BJ wanted.

- Lexy.

She's been around forever & on the older side versus the pictures, but very nice lady. $130 base + extras. She does have a number of rules like no DATY / fingers in, so not much on the GFE front on the multiple attempts I've tried. Does offer greek at additional cost. Be sure to ask the madam in advance so she can prep. Would repeat.

- Aiko.

Better looking than the pictures on the face, but definitely older. $130 base + extras. Does have an odd (not necessarily / always unpleasant), so I would skip if you like DFK. She moans like a dying animal during the act, so you'll feel like a stud. Does get old (and perhaps comical) after a while though. Would repeat.

NomadNY111
12-20-23, 09:31
Has anyone had any luck contacting this place? I know last year they were closed for a while for renovations to the apartments. I'm wondering if it's more of the same or what. They still post regularly but they never answer texts or phone calls.