PDA

View Full Version : Allysin

Coloice
03-18-13, 15:03
Has anyone seen her? I might have to give her a try.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Domination/fetish-and-roleplay-kinky-daughter-looking-for-her-24/5198083

Jsmw1980
03-18-13, 22:04
Has anyone seen her? I might have to give her a try.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Domination/fetish-and-roleplay-kinky-daughter-looking-for-her-24/5198083I've seen her no less than 10 times over the past couple of years. Menu is wide open.

KyJohnson
04-01-13, 11:57
I've seen her no less than 10 times over the past couple of years. Menu is wide open.So this girl is legit then? Wasn't sure if she was a female or ts? Saw the vids of her but no FS. Only BBBJ.

Jsmw1980
04-01-13, 21:20
So this girl is legit then? Wasn't sure if she was a female or ts? Saw the vids of her but no FS. Only BBBJ.I didn't know she had any videos. Did you ever meet her? FS is an option if she gets to know you.

KyJohnson
04-02-13, 00:16
I didn't know she had any videos. Did you ever meet her? FS is an option if she gets to know you.No I haven't yet. Have been emailing her off her Craigslist post from a couple days ago. Title of post was something about needing a laptop. I assumed that was code for $$ but I sued along anyway and told her I could help her out. Anyway, I wasn't in a position to meet her at that moment so then she disappeared. But I've talked to her a couple times in the past 2 lingering on CL. Her vids are on xtube under profile tastycumsluts.

OldSchool1234
04-03-13, 02:36
Xtube shows no results found for that username.Try dirtycumsluts or just her name it comes up like that.

Good luck

Zomby
04-03-13, 07:27
I've seen her no less than 10 times over the past couple of years. Menu is wide open.Does she sub too, or just top?

Jsmw1980
04-03-13, 20:04
Does she sub too, or just top?Guess I'm not sure what you mean by "top". She prefers being told what to do. She is not a Dom.

Zomby
04-04-13, 22:09
Guess I'm not sure what you mean by "top". She prefers being told what to do. She is not a Dom.Sorry. Top = dom, bottom = sub.

/z

Jsmw1980
04-05-13, 05:13
Glad you cleared that up. I though you were saying top / bottom like a TS / gay thing.

Sorry. Top = dom, bottom = sub.

/z

SiempreConfuso
04-07-13, 15:17
Try dirtycumsluts or just her name it comes up like that.

Good luckYea type in dirtycumsluts and then when it takes you there Allysin. But the videos are so dark they're not worth viewing. IMHO

DragonsBane
04-08-13, 14:06
Yea type in dirtycumsluts and then when it takes you there Allysin. But the videos are so dark they're not worth viewing. IMHOIf you google it, then it brings up the xtube videos and some pictures. I'm pretty sure that she is TG. If that is your thing that is great, but not what I'm into.

Zomby
04-09-13, 08:12
If you google it, then it brings up the xtube videos and some pictures. I'm pretty sure that she is TG. If that is your thing that is great, but not what I'm into.Maybe. But even if she's female with original parts, her descriptions of her activities are a little, if perhaps only a little, extreme for me. Whether it's fantasy or real, I'm definitely not interested in someone who likes the thought of being torn up and left bleeding. Talk about a Petri dish!

/z

Jsmw1980
04-09-13, 12:25
Maybe we aren't talking about the same person. The girl "Allysin" that I met off CL is definitely a girl, no TG.

Maybe. But even if she's female with original parts, her descriptions of her activities are a little, if perhaps only a little, extreme for me. Whether it's fantasy or real, I'm definitely not interested in someone who likes the thought of being torn up and left bleeding. Talk about a Petri dish!

/z

RdyToPlay59
04-09-13, 14:39
Maybe. But even if she's female with original parts, her descriptions of her activities are a little, if perhaps only a little, extreme for me. Whether it's fantasy or real, I'm definitely not interested in someone who likes the thought of being torn up and left bleeding. Talk about a Petri dish!

/zShe used to travel with a CD friend and work together. She is now on her own. She is fetish friendly but she has done nothing outrageous with me. She has an open menu and is very reasonable.

Herum2
06-14-13, 11:49
Anyone toftt with Aylisha? Pics seem TGTBT also voice & pics don't match.

Bustherbill999
02-07-14, 12:09
I guess I contacted her through CL some time back through CL. She texts me when she comes to town. It looks like she gives a great BJ and lets you finish anywhere, which I like. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Bustherbill999
02-07-14, 17:16
I must have replied to her ad on CL because I get a text whenever she's in town. Her videos look like she gives a nice BJ and you can finish anywhere, which I like. I'm considering seeing her, does anyone have any experience with her?

MillitaryMan69
02-08-14, 16:04
I must have replied to her ad on CL because I get a text whenever she's in town. Her videos look like she gives a nice BJ and you can finish anywhere, which I like. I'm considering seeing her, does anyone have any experience with her?I did the research on this a while back. You might be surprised by what you find. Then again I don't know if this is more inline with your taste. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.

Jsmw1980
02-09-14, 00:05
I did the research on this a while back. You might be surprised by what you find. Then again I don't know if this is more inline with your taste. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.Are you talking about the Allysin that is about 5' or so, blondish, a little heavier? I was with that Allysin and know she's not a gurl but a real girl.

Zomby
02-12-14, 11:57
I did the research on this a while back. You might be surprised by what you find. Then again I don't know if this is more inline with your taste. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.She's a girl, not a gurl, but anyone interested in her can PM me for the reason I won't go back. I won't say here because it borders on violation of site policy.

Shortly after my last post in this thread, I contacted her off a backpage ad she was running periodically. I wanted to find out if the story on her website was real, or just a fantasy. She assured me that it was an extreme fantasy, not something she'd really attempt. Hell, I have a few that are just as extreme, if not in the same direction, that I have no real desire to fulfill, so I figured I'd give her a shot.

To the best of my ability to determine from moderately up close observation, her lady parts are real, and original equipment. He breasts are definitely real. She did say her "boy"friend was a sissy, though he was nowhere in evidence.

While I wasn't looking for anyone as freaky as the self she described in her fantasy, she was not as sub, at least for me, as she led me to believe over the phone. I certainly don't mind accommodating different levels of kink, but when you tell me one thing over the phone, and then back off in person, instead of something like "let's talk about it in person", it's disappointing.

At any rate, it was still decent enough that I could have enjoyed it, except for the one bit that had me deflated and leaving early.

KyCat69
02-16-14, 16:26
She's definitely all female, and into kink for sure. I've met her over a dozen times in the past couple years. She's laid back, really cute, fun, and I've always been pleased. I keep going back, LOL.

As far as her not being sub enough, I dunno, I'm a sub and she's always been domme with me.

Member #5188
02-17-14, 16:27
Yes I have known her awhile and she is cute, and fun! Really kinky, a pleaser.

She's very selective. A Gem!

MillitaryMan69
02-19-14, 21:00
Yes I have known her awhile and she is cute, and fun! Really kinky, a pleaser.

She's very selective. A Gem!She had a recent posting on Craiglist looking for old friends. Don't know if this is the same one. The one I was talking about in my first reply was a Gurl that had a bunch of videos posted all over one site. The Gurl thing was heavily implied and the videos were this person only doing BBBJ which made me suspicious.

RdyToPlay59
02-21-14, 16:40
She had a recent posting on Craiglist looking for old friends. Don't know if this is the same one. The one I was talking about in my first reply was a Gurl that had a bunch of videos posted all over one site. The Gurl thing was heavily implied and the videos were this person only doing BBBJ which made me suspicious.Yes that is Allysin's post. The Gurl in question was her cousin who is a "sissy" (her words). They worked together a long time ago but she decided to go on her own. I still get texts from her quite often. But has been awhile since I last saw her.

KyCat69
02-27-14, 23:32
I don't see where the confusion is? She is a Domme, and has a "sissy gurl" named Madysin.

Allysin is a female, LOL. I've seen her profiles and videos too, and all are pretty clear about it.

Allysin = real & female.

Jsmw1980
03-29-15, 15:09
I hear she's coming back to town this week.

DarkMeat69
04-09-15, 15:06
I have visited her twice this week at the Marriott. She's totally legit. There was no rush and the hotel was upscale. Does as she's told, has a dirty mouth and put it wherever I told her to.

Had a great time with Allysin! I plan to visit her whenever I'm in town.

DaddyJohn
04-14-15, 04:04
Saw her about 2 hours ago and it was perfect! She talks moves acts so erotic! I'm in love!

DudeNJ
07-13-15, 20:40
I would love to meet her I am a huge fan of her.

Zomby
07-14-15, 08:25
I would love to meet her I am a huge fan of her.She posts a casual encounters ad on CL periodically. Uses her name, so it's easy to find.

Rocky64
07-16-15, 14:48
She had a ad on craigs ealier today but its gone now.

ScreamMyName77
07-29-15, 01:06
A friend and I paid her a visit last Thursday at Baymont after the Ariana Grande concert. Only thing was we had to keep calling her to get her to answer.

She was dressed in a really sexy little outfit and heels, curvy but not fat, and seemed to love every minute of it. Definitely %100 female.

BulldogTop22
07-29-15, 23:50
I met her tonight in Clarksville. She seems legit to me. She had pink hair tonight and makes the cutest noises. Which I love. Very friendly. I'll see her again.

BulldogTop22
07-29-15, 23:52
Met her tonight in Clarksville. She had pink hair and makes the cutest little noises. Which I love. I'll see her again for sure.

Rocky64
07-30-15, 18:59
How many roses to vissit her?

Voltare
08-01-15, 21:31
I haven't had the opportunity to see her yet, but I did find a ****** she runs with videos of some of her exploits. Definitely want to meet her in the future. Enjoy.

http://allysins.******.com/

Jsmw1980
08-02-15, 10:58
I don't remember how long ago when I first met her. We've seen eachother so many times I've lost count. A couple of years ago I had a SO that put a stop to my playing. Actually me she got ahold of my phone and told Allysin that I was killed in a wreck. I went a long while without seeing her trying to keep peace at home. Long story short, I saw her again a couple months back. She went crazy finding out I really wasn't dead. LOL! Anyway, been seeing her ever since. All those times we never talked, just played. A couple weeks ago we talked for a few minutes. Seems to be a small world. We realized our paths crossed like 15 years ago but we didn't remember. Now, it makes our play a little more kinkier.

Sorbarian
08-03-15, 05:49
I don't remember how long ago when I first met her. We've seen eachother so many times I've lost count. A couple of years ago I had a SO that put a stop to my playing. Actually me she got ahold of my phone and told Allysin that I was killed in a wreck. I went a long while without seeing her trying to keep peace at home. Long story short, I saw her again a couple months back. She went crazy finding out I really wasn't dead. LOL! Anyway, been seeing her ever since. All those times we never talked, just played. A couple weeks ago we talked for a few minutes. Seems to be a small world. We realized our paths crossed like 15 years ago but we didn't remember. Now, it makes our play a little more kinkier.Do you get on her list? She only sees people she's already seen.

DudeNJ
08-04-15, 21:13
I can't stop watching her videos she is amazing, anyone seen her recently? Any info?

RdyToPlay59
08-06-15, 08:35
I can't stop watching her videos she is amazing, anyone seen her recently? Any info?She makes her trips to the hotel on a regular basis. She has the same number as before.

FordGrunt
11-16-15, 00:36
Met her just 45 minutes ago at Fern Valley hotel.

Answered the door wearing fishnet stockings, pink heels and no panties. Loves to kiss. Loves to use her mouth. Loves being choked. Kinky an very friendly.

Looks just like her vids. Very sexy. She's the real deal.

M.

Voltare
12-24-15, 21:25
According to her ******, she's currently near theatair x. She said she put up a craigslist ad but I couldn't find anything. Good luck if you try. Report back if you succeed.

Doug41472
12-25-15, 10:29
According to her ******, she's currently near theatair x. She said she put up a craigslist ad but I couldn't find anything. Good luck if you try. Report back if you succeed.She has been on CL very recently, and if I don't have her soon, I am going to scream!

Jspolarbea3
12-25-15, 16:21
Anybody willing to pm me her digits?

Member #5029
12-25-15, 20:27
Me too please!

Anybody willing to pm me her digits?

Jackal0128
12-26-15, 10:14
I'd love to get her contact info also.

CJ1234
12-27-15, 12:36
I'd love to get her contact info also.I tried sending an email to her listed address under "contact me" but it was returned as an invalid account. If anyone has a way to contact her I'm ready for a road trip!

TmExpress20
12-27-15, 15:00
I will take them too if you have them.

CJ1234
12-30-15, 19:52
Anybody know why she stopped posting am off a sudden?

OLacrosse
01-05-16, 06:45
Can someone pm me Allysin's digits please?

CJ1234
01-06-16, 12:37
Can someone pm me Allysin's digits please?Seriously, I would greatly appreciate the same!

CJ1234
01-06-16, 13:40
Can someone pm me Allysin's digits please?I would appreciate the same. I've tried her listed email but it gets returned as not a good address.

MarkJohnos
01-07-16, 15:24
I'd like a good number for her too I've not had much luck other than stalking her ****** wishing She was closer.

Devin23
01-18-16, 03:20
I live in Cali and I'm trying to see if she come out this way does anyone have a webpage for her not her ******.

CJ1234
01-18-16, 16:10
She hasn't posted since Christmas Eve. Additionally her CL post about her Christmas Eve plans is still up which is unusual. I hope she's Ok but with her lifestyle I'm afraid she could very well have found herself in harms way. I've tried to email her but it comes back as not an active account.

Windsor36
01-20-16, 11:07
She was advertising this weekend and she's got an add up now. Not my thing but go get it if you want it.

Saleen21
01-20-16, 13:05
I searched under Allysin and found no link, I'd love to see pic of what this chick looks like and all the hype.

LouieNewman
01-20-16, 14:13
I searched under Allysin and found no link, I'd love to see pic of what this chick looks like and all the hype.Someone posted a couple pics on page 3 of this thread!

Saleen21
01-20-16, 14:44
Oh uh I'll pass, I thought she might of been some drop dead sexy spinner, not my style I don't care for the bigguns, but do like ones that take it on the chin

Someone posted a couple pics on page 3 of this thread!.

Member #5029
01-20-16, 15:16
Txted her after Christmas and she returned my txt. Asked how I got her # and I was honest, told her someone on here and she got pissed off and said don't txt her again and that she was blocking me.

So you may want to lie and say you saw her ad. LC.

She was advertising this weekend and she's got an add up now. Not my thing but go get it if you want it.

IsoGhast
01-20-16, 20:51
Txted her after Christmas and she returned my txt. Asked how I got her # and I was honest, told her someone on here and she got pissed off and said don't txt her again and that she was blocking me.

So you may want to lie and say you saw her ad. LC.Literally just made an account here to try and get her digits. Had them years ago, but burners come and go. Met her a long time ago at TheX, but didn't see her post for a long time after and figured she was out of the biz. Anyways, she doesn't reply to her CL or tmblr emails, so figured this may be the best way to try and get them. Would appreciate it if someone would pass them this way.

Windsor36
01-20-16, 20:56
So you may want to lie and say you saw her ad. LC.Just answer her ad when it comes up. She posts fairly often.

IsoGhast
01-20-16, 21:23
Just answer her ad when it comes up. She posts fairly often.Tried contacting her via ad, but she doesn't respond. If someone has her digits, would appreciate a PM.

DudeNJ
04-03-16, 14:44
Had been in touch with her before then she disappears. Her website hasn't been updated either.

Any info?

Pnut0339
04-04-16, 06:55
She went and got herself knocked up.

Ohboy469
04-04-16, 13:02
She went and got herself knocked up.Now that's going to be a helluva day in Family Court LOL.

Zomby
04-04-16, 13:19
She went and got herself knocked up.I'm surprised it took this long.

LilBunnyDoll
04-25-16, 02:11
The baby bump actually makes her attractive. On her Facebook page there are tons of pics about her being pregnant along with her husband. I knew her outside of the hobby and saw her several times but stopped because of a lot of unsafe things. Just freaked me out and it takes a lot for that to happen. I'm not surprised she's pregnant and I'm guessing the daddy's name in the birth certificate could say "Who Knows".I'm glad she is ok, I don't know her and we have never met but I recently stumbled on her tumbler and was very concerned for her and even more after the posting stoped. I was afraid something really bad might happend and she may have been hurt glad to hear its only pregnancy.

Xerox
07-15-16, 12:54
I hear Allysin is back, but haven't been able to find her Craigslist post. Can someone please pm me her #?

MarkJohnos
07-16-16, 13:17
I hear Allysin is back, but haven't been able to find her Craigslist post. Can someone please pm me her #?I'd be interested in the same if anyone has it.

DudeNJ
07-19-16, 14:55
She just let a bunch of us ran a train on her. I am a trucker and I drive all over so I follow her on her page to find out where she's at.

MarkJohnos
08-01-16, 22:50
According to her ****** she is at the crest any one know which room?

OLacrosse
08-01-16, 23:25
Shoot me a PM. I've been trying to hook up with her too without success.

According to her ****** she is at the crest any one know which room?

LuvToLickKitty
08-09-16, 14:07
Shoot me a PM. I've been trying to hook up with her too without success.Anyone have any success hooking up with her?? I hooked up with her once. Would love to again.

Xerox
08-10-16, 13:46
She just let a bunch of us ran a train on her. I am a trucker and I drive all over so I follow her on her page to find out where she's at.

http://allysins.******.com/All of her posts tell where she is at after she was there. I don't see any posts on her webpage about planned events. Nothing on CL either. Won't respond to my emails either. Something has changed since she got knocked up.

Grundy13
09-02-16, 09:24
I seen pics of her back in Indiana. Her ****** says she just got back from training with another mistress. Can you pm me her site? Her travel patterns might make it easier to tell where she's going or if you can get to her before she leaves wherever she is. I've been trying to get at her forever.

NotUrDaddy2
09-02-16, 17:41

http://allysins.******.com/10 dudes in 90 min, none with protection. Damn.

Han2569
09-03-16, 19:29
So I found her website. I guess she sometimes makes craigslist ads. How do you know which one is hers?

Does she really just have gangbang parties with a room number online or does she have a phone number and a way to contact her. From what I have read she truly does love what she does.

Please reply in the forum or PM me with any information about how to get in contact with her.

Thanks to everyone.

NotUrDaddy2
09-08-16, 11:10
So I found her website. I guess she sometimes makes craigslist ads. How do you know which one is hers?

Does she really just have gangbang parties with a room number online or does she have a phone number and a way to contact her. From what I have read she truly does love what she does.

Please reply in the forum or PM me with any information about how to get in contact with her.

Thanks to everyone.I think she does both. She really seems to enjoy mostly AA gangbangs. You can see her videos on a popular porn site. Personally, I would never meet with her, good or crazy good is not worth catching something you can not cure.

DudeNJ
04-15-17, 09:04
I can't seem to get a hold of her, don't see her ads either, seems like she is off the radar now.

Han2569
06-11-17, 23:49
I saw an ad saying not looking for money that definitely looked like her but with no contact information of any kind.

LuvToLickKitty
06-27-17, 15:33
If you know what your looking for you can find her when she is around. She had 3 ads posted on craigslist 2 days ago in the w4 mm section. She was staying in a hotel on Preston.

LuvToLickKitty
08-03-17, 21:28
Louisville (Saturday, August 5th, 9 pm).

https://louisvillecumslut.******.com/

Has ad on CL w4 mm. Blowbang.

She is blowing for free!!

Mnm1234
08-04-17, 07:53
Here is the Tumbler for Saturday.

https://louisvillecumslut.******.com

Ralphisit
08-04-17, 10:20
Here is the Tumbler for Saturday.

https://louisvillecumslut.******.comI don't think I want to be an "internet video porn star" on one of her videos. Remove spaces in link or search allysin payne on porn hub.
https://www.porn hub.com /video/search? search=allysin+payne

Xerox
08-05-17, 22:21
As of 10:30 PM, no show. She sent several text saying she's on her way but never showed.

DbfRusa
08-06-17, 23:24
I think she does both. She really seems to enjoy mostly AA gangbangs. You can see her videos on a popular porn site. Personally, I would never meet with her, good or crazy good is not worth catching something you can not cure.And having the video banging her all over internet LOL.

LuvToLickKitty
08-29-17, 13:26
If your crazy enough and not shy to end up on porn hub cum addict Allysin has 4 ads posted meeting today. Don't want you cash just you load. She don't give her name in ads but know its her. You can tell if you have seen them enough.

FunnyMan69
08-29-17, 15:41
Anyone passing the info on today?

DjangosTigerr
08-30-17, 12:06
Yeah. No thanks. I think I am the wrong hue anyway.

MojoGuy
08-30-17, 19:15
I think I am the wrong hue anyway.As long as you have a dick and cum spurts out of it she doesn't care about your hue.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0a92cd4858

Rodrian
08-30-17, 22:16
Anyone passing the info on today?Got to second this request, anyone with the contact info shoot me a pm.

DjangosTigerr
08-31-17, 06:19
As long as you have a dick and cum spurts out of it she doesn't care about your hue.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0a92cd4858That was funny. But seriously, I like curvy girls but seems a lot of them are more into AA. Just sayin.

DarkSideOfMe
08-31-17, 07:38
As long as you have a dick and cum spurts out of it she doesn't care about your hue.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0a92cd4858Makes you just want to stay home,(Try,) Jack off,"Cum Dumpster"! I may never get a BP girl again after watching this, just stop and think about her, them, can you say STDs! Drk.

JustFriends
08-31-17, 18:37

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0a92cd4858That's honestly some of the most disgusting shit I've seen recently.

SouthHunter74
09-01-17, 08:38
The whole damn team is there LOL. I ll take a hard pass on that one.

Also remind me not to skimp on condoms the next time out.

BestBuddy
09-01-17, 16:23

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58e0a92cd4858I'll have to take this under advisement. I dislike the term Cum Dump and have said so previously. This however might be a case that supports the term. Get the extra strength trojans to play in this game.

MojoGuy
09-01-17, 18:19
I'll have to take this under advisement. I dislike the term Cum Dump and have said so previously. This however might be a case that supports the term. Get the extra strength trojans to play in this game.A full body condom would be preferable.

LuvToLickKitty
09-03-17, 19:59
The cum dump is at Louisville Manor. Was emailing her. She said she took on 64 guys the other night. She is like a death trap. How is she not down with something.

DudeNJ
09-11-17, 22:26
The cum dump is at Louisville Manor. Was emailing her. She said she took on 64 guys the other night. She is like a death trap. How is she not down with something.I lost her contact info but I would love to see her again. She is amazing.

LuvToLickKitty
09-12-17, 15:16
I lost her contact info but I would love to see her again. She is amazing.She has been running regular ads on craigslist. Couple times a week past couple week.

Jsmw1980
09-13-17, 12:46
She sent me a text last night. I texted her back but ok response.

Jsmw1980
09-13-17, 14:39
So I finally got a text back from her. She's setting up tonight. Anyone up for a GB early tomorrow morning around 4-5 am?

Rodrian
09-13-17, 14:49
Anyone up for a GB early tomorrow morning around 4-5 am?Normally that's way too late for me but I am off tomorrow so I might be in for that.

FeedgeWhomp
09-13-17, 15:00
Normally that's way too late for me but I am off tomorrow so I might be in for that.Than stick my pecker into a cum dump water bucket. And probably get a few diseases just getting close. Too each their own.

ShawBerry31
09-27-17, 18:20
So I decided to reply to a craigslist post about the infested girl in the manor taking loads. The guy said he caught something. I don't know if its aloud but if you PM I can tell you what he has caught from her so far. He is waiting on the rest of the tests but said he hooked up with her and the outcome is starting to scare him LOL. I don't think he knows about this site so I figured I would review it for him. That being said I can honestly say that most girls I wouldn't hesitate on and fuck them good and fill them up. I would never with Allysin. I have seen her twitter, tumbler, and constantly jerk off to her porn but won't take the plunge. You can't expect someone that doesn't allow condoms to be clean when they fuck literally everything that moves without hesitation. Anyone who hooks up with her is going to catch something and possibly spread it around. Lets not be dumb and think with the right head. What she offers is very hot. I would love to go balls deep while abusing her as she is a no limits girl but the jerking off to porn is as far as I go. Stay safe everyone.

DBrannigan
09-28-17, 05:53
Her recent ad on BP - http://louisville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blowbang-swallow-party-tonight/15070728.

BlazerLazer
09-28-17, 11:12
I'm going to pass as well. Just need a solid provider that is meticulously clean and hot. Not asking for too much am I? Grin.

BL.

So I decided to reply to a craigslist post about the infested girl in the manor taking loads. The guy said he caught something. I don't know if its aloud but if you PM I can tell you what he has caught from her so far. He is waiting on the rest of the tests but said he hooked up with her and the outcome is starting to scare him LOL. I don't think he knows about this site so I figured I would review it for him. That being said I can honestly say that most girls I wouldn't hesitate on and fuck them good and fill them up. I would never with Allysin. I have seen her twitter, tumbler, and constantly jerk off to her porn but won't take the plunge. You can't expect someone that doesn't allow condoms to be clean when they fuck literally everything that moves without hesitation. Anyone who hooks up with her is going to catch something and possibly spread it around. Lets not be dumb and think with the right head. What she offers is very hot. I would love to go balls deep while abusing her as she is a no limits girl but the jerking off to porn is as far as I go. Stay safe everyone.

DarkMeat69
09-28-17, 15:00
Well I tested clean 2 days ago, and have hit that ass 3 times in 2 weeks, just FYI.

Jsmw1980
09-30-17, 17:00
Well I tested clean 2 days ago, and have hit that ass 3 times in 2 weeks, just FYI.FYI some things take only a few days to show; more serious things can take up to 6 months. I have no idea about her status. I do know her and have seen her but not recently.

JasonF
10-02-17, 13:36
FYI some things take only a few days to show; more serious things can take up to 6 months. I have no idea about her status. I do know her and have seen her but not recently.I guess one is better off just getting a BJ from her. I know there is a risk doing that too. But not as bad as fking her pussy raw.

She is freaking hot though with her no limits. Tempting yes.

Newrules01
10-02-17, 22:26
Anyone knows when she might be back in town, or does she live in the Ville?

Zomby
10-03-17, 08:04
I guess one is better off just getting a BJ from her. I know there is a risk doing that too. But not as bad as fking her pussy raw.

She is freaking hot though with her no limits. Tempting yes.To each his own, I guess. In person, she's not that hot.

Her head game is absolutely nothing to get excited about. Sure, she'll take any dick that gets near her mouth, but unless toothy and simple boring piston action gets you off, there's lots better.

Captain1021
10-15-17, 00:09
Does anyone know if she sells her videos and how to buy them? There are only 77 videos of her on PornHub. She must have more. She hooked up with a BBC by the name of DatKatTrevon, and I'd die to see the video of that.

Captain1021
10-15-17, 00:44
What is Allysin's email address, please?

The cum dump is at Louisville Manor. Was emailing her. She said she took on 64 guys the other night. She is like a death trap. How is she not down with something.

Newrules01
10-30-17, 15:19
Would anyone like to share her email address with me, and does anyone know when she might be back in town?

DudeNJ
11-30-17, 23:05
Her recent ad on BP - http://louisville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blowbang-swallow-party-tonight/15070728.Seems like the ad is disabled, I have seen her a while back but I would love to see her again when I am back in town soon.

Slugger99
03-24-18, 08:03
Anybody know how to get a hold of her. See she post about draining on Twitter but like to find a way to meet up. Tried twitter and no response.

Kenankel
03-24-18, 11:44
Same I would like to know too if anyone has the info.

DBrannigan
03-25-18, 07:16
Same I would like to know too if anyone has the info.You can possibly contact Allysin through her Pornhub account. https://www.pornhub.com/users/allysins.

Slugger99
03-25-18, 09:23
You can possibly contact Allysin through her Pornhub account. https://www.pornhub.com/users/allysins.Tried that may just keep trying.

Kenankel
06-23-18, 12:05
You can possibly contact Allysin through her Pornhub account. https://www.pornhub.com/users/allysins.Thanks! Yeah I've known about that but I don't think she will respond. Hopefully she makes some posting somewhere soon. Also, if anyone has met with her, how was your experience/what did y'all do?

Zomby
06-23-18, 13:02
Thanks! Yeah I've known about that but I don't think she will respond. Hopefully she makes some posting somewhere soon. Also, if anyone has met with her, how was your experience/what did y'all do?Saw her once. She offered bareback. I saw some of her videos after that, and had to thank the gods that I had the will power to decline.

For those of you who think there's no such thing as a bad blowbob, you're wrong. Not the absolute worst I've had, but still too damned toothy and not nearly sensual enough.

And she's got a fair bit of heft to her. And not in the good "thick"way.

Kenankel
06-29-18, 14:48
Saw her once. She offered bareback. I saw some of her videos after that, and had to thank the gods that I had the will power to decline.

For those of you who think there's no such thing as a bad blowbob, you're wrong. Not the absolute worst I've had, but still too damned toothy and not nearly sensual enough.

And she's got a fair bit of heft to her. And not in the good "thick"way.Good looks Zomby- I guess that's why she always wears clothes in her vids. But knowing she isn't sensual is a bummer. Idk where she at now bc she hasn't even updated her ****** or ph, but we'll see.

TheEnigma5
07-30-18, 02:02
Tried that may just keep trying.Against my better judgment I've tried, never responds, maybe she finally quit? After all it's all got to catch up to her some day.

Kenankel
11-19-18, 16:12
Her tum blah disappeared, I wonder what happened; has anyone had any contact with her?

Closer812
11-22-18, 07:36
Her tum blah disappeared, I wonder what happened; has anyone had any contact with her?She made a new one after the previous was deleted.

Jsmw1980
11-22-18, 18:40
She made a new one after the previous was deleted.Her porn hub is still up. I made the video cut. Haha. Cracks me up every time I think about it. I had no idea she was recording it. I'm the "cousin Shawn" if you ever look at her videos.

SheThinksGolf
11-23-18, 16:27
Her porn hub is still up. I made the video cut. Haha. Cracks me up every time I think about it. I had no idea she was recording it. I'm the "cousin Shawn" if you ever look at her videos.Well at least you weren't the one in the 'made a stranger cum in 30 seconds video' .

Tebow50
11-24-18, 07:02
I saw her on tinder Wednesday BTW, pics looked real and recent but the bio was kind of graphic and to the point, could have been a fake but I guess sh could just be that freaky and open. I've never seen her so I don't know, just FYI.

Well at least you weren't the one in the 'made a stranger cum in 30 seconds video' .

BigJik
11-25-18, 18:45
Anybody know a way to get a hold of her?

ZeroDot
11-27-18, 23:31
Her porn hub is still up. I made the video cut. Haha. Cracks me up every time I think about it. I had no idea she was recording it. I'm the "cousin Shawn" if you ever look at her videos.I hope you're at least 2nd cousins.

UoflGuy23
12-08-18, 09:18
Her tblr says she is having a gangbang in Louisville on Dec. 14th.

Anyone have details?

Kenankel
12-09-18, 19:42
I tried emailing her, as she says in the post, but no response. I doubt she'll get back to me, and I doubt she make the website soon as she says. But I'm still hoping!

Gamer1091
12-13-18, 16:32
I tried emailing her, as she says in the post, but no response. I doubt she'll get back to me, and I doubt she make the website soon as she says. But I'm still hoping!I recieved an email this morning saying to send my phone number and I would receive a text. I have yet to receive a text.

UoflGuy23
12-13-18, 23:45
I recieved an email this morning saying to send my phone number and I would receive a text. I have yet to receive a text.Same here, I'll update when I get a text.

She only sucking?

Jsmw1980
12-14-18, 22:39
Was at a school function for one of my kids and a girl looking just like Allysin was there. I know her real name and almost said hey but I held back. LOL. Anyway, if it was her she still looks good.

Kenankel
12-15-18, 11:55
I got the same email- but also no text though.

Gamer1091
12-15-18, 15:28
I got the same email- but also no text though.Yeah I think it was another one of those things where she writes about these big plans then nothing ended up actually happening. I wonder where she will go after Monday when NSFW blogs on ****** are shut down.

LuvToLickKitty
12-16-18, 10:41
See the pics of her shoving a bat all the way in her ass. Says she is going to put the video on her site. Damn what a filthy ****!

Keith76
12-17-18, 08:00
See the pics of her shoving a bat all the way in her ass. Says she is going to put the video on her site. Damn what a filthy ****!It was pretty impressive. I had to google to find out how long a bat was LOL. The smallest is a youth bat at 24" to 26" length.

Jsmw1980
12-17-18, 10:08
It was pretty impressive. I had to google to find out how long a bat was LOL. The smallest is a youth bat at 24" to 26" length.So banging her after that would be like a hot dog in a hallway haha.

Louisvilleguy0
12-21-18, 12:58
See the pics of her shoving a bat all the way in her ass. Says she is going to put the video on her site. Damn what a filthy ****!I got to see this, send a link.

Gamer1091
02-13-19, 20:33
She made her first tweet in a very long time today stating that she was at Metro Station.

ItsAllFun57
02-14-19, 12:13
She made her first tweet in a very long time today stating that she was at Metro Station.I wonder if the Twitter coincided the Craigslist Happy Valentines from Metro around 9 last night?

There was nothing mentioned in the KIK ABS group of a woman playing at Metro.

I doubt she's doing freebies to get her kink on.

Louisvilleguy0
02-21-19, 09:42
I want to see the bat action! I feel like everyone else gets to see it. Before camera phones I got a girl to sit on my Momo shifter in the BMW I used to have years ago. This beats it!

DBrannigan
03-20-19, 07:58
I ran across her while perusing xhamster - https://xhamster.com/users/allysins.

UoflGuy23
05-11-19, 01:45
According to her Tmbr. "Been using AFF to set up my weekly gangbangs and blowbangs. If you are near Louisville and want to join, hit me up!

Can anyone verify this?

Newrules01
06-11-19, 21:04
Is she done in the Lou area, or she coming back anytime soon? Does anyone have any info?

Newrules01
06-11-19, 21:05
According to her Tmbr. "Been using AFF to set up my weekly gangbangs and blowbangs. If you are near Louisville and want to join, hit me up!

Can anyone verify this?I've been trying to find out, but haven't been able to get any verification.

UoflGuy23
06-13-19, 17:54
I've been trying to find out, but haven't been able to get any verification.I tried to look on the site but you have to pay to see.

Toby5
06-02-21, 12:40
Anyone see her recently? She posts on Twitter often about being in Louisville but I got no way of getting in contact w her. Anyone know?

Member #6042
06-03-21, 12:30
This one is dft. I saw her a few times pre-COVID for about 300 each time. She very 420 friendly and it affected her performance some. It's only weed, nothing else, but I got sick of it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3e794036-a05b-465c-ab2a-b415f11b0c96

Zomby
06-03-21, 15:26
Anyone see her recently? She posts on Twitter often about being in Louisville but I got no way of getting in contact w her. Anyone know?For anyone who's concerned about such things and doesn't already know, she has (or had) videos someplace where she's barebacking every rando who walks in the room. And there's been a lot of those.