PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 02:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

maxtraveler
04-12-02, 17:49
Does anyone have any experiance in the "relaxtion" spas

Chief_Wiggum
12-01-02, 23:21
I'm thinking about going to Waikiki this winter, through New Years. What's the action this time of year? What are avg prices? Is it pretty safe to go to the SW's place? I'm staying w/relatives, and I don't want them seeing her. Any good non-asian MPs? I go t AMP's all the time, it's time for a change. What are prices like? When's the best time to go?

Thanks.

Tsboy69
12-02-02, 05:01
I live in the Los Angeles area and visit Hawaii a few times a year. I have never seen so much talent in Waikiki in regards to SW's.

On a typical night, on Kuhio and Kalakaua, there might be up to 20 ladies. White, Black, Asian...all shapes and sizes, but some fabulous looking waihines...

Costs can vary....I'd guesstimate, anywhere from $80/$100 up to $500 for f/s. Negotiate...some have their own rooms, others require yours...be careful and have fun.

Regarding MP's, they are all asian. Find yourself a copy of the Pennysaver and check out the ads. Most of the larger MP's in town are listed there. Pricing is $40-50 to get in for 1 hour, with the range of tips from $80/$200. Know that $50+$150 or so will get it done. Most of the places have table showers and if you have not had the pleasure, ENJOY!

Happy hunitng

Chief_Wiggum
12-03-02, 22:49
Hey, thanks for the info. Some other q's: what time do the SW's come out? I want to slip out while people are at work. Are there a good number of other guys out there, or is this a drive-by scene? Any action at the strip clubs? In SF, you can see some around mid-afternoon.

Later.

Chief_Wiggum
12-03-02, 22:55
Oh, and I forgot to post...

Is there any other boards with info on a more national scene? All I know of are ********* and HOH.

LVTravelor
12-07-02, 03:27
I've been to the MPs in Waikiki. The best one so far is New Yorker. This place has all kinds of girls ...local girls, asians, white, etc..... I would recommend a white mexican blonde girl named Tommi. She is very georgeous. Charges $150 for FS.

Chief_Wiggum
12-09-02, 17:35
Originally posted by LVTravelor
I've been to the MPs in Waikiki. The best one so far is New Yorker. This place has all kinds of girls ...local girls, asians, white, etc..... I would recommend a white mexican blonde girl named Tommi. She is very georgeous. Charges $150 for FS.

Hey, thanks for the info. It turns out that I'll be staying near the main strip (as my friend calls it). Still not sure where that is. Is New Yorker near there? I guess I can find it in the local newspaper thing. Also, I'm only really looking for a handshake or maybe a BJ, what are the prices there? Will I still be quoted 1.5 for that?

Does anyone have anybody they want me to try out? I'll write the report, just give a name and how to get there. I won't be there until Janurary, though. Yeah, I'm preparing early.

Thanks.

LVTravelor
12-10-02, 05:56
New Yorker is on Keamoku street. Its in the same building as Napa Valley. This complex is north of Tower Records near Ala Moana Center. I don't know what the address is. But I do recommend Tommi (the blonde, 1/2 white and 1/2 latina girl). I think she also does outside calls. Don't know how much it is for that or even a BJ or HJ from her. There are asain girls in this MP and they might be cheaper if you bargain with them.

Zzkenoman
04-23-03, 23:47
The "relaxation" place off Kuhio was a nice place (last yr), 2 girls in the 6-7 range $60 for work & another $100 for fs.

rbulk
08-08-03, 11:28
In the Wakiki area there is anything you want, some of the hottest SW I have ever seen. All seem to be about $100.00 or less, they will supply room. They come out about 8PM between the international marketplace and the KKings shopping center. Then they can be found by the ohana east hotel and in front of Dennys. Between 8PM and about 8AM there is anywhere up to 30 that I have seen there every night. It is a wonderfull vacation spot!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Riptide
08-27-03, 17:14
Hey Rbulk,

Did you actually experience one of the providers for $100, or was that the price they quoted you?

I will be in Waikiki in about a month and want to know where the action is.

Lip Licker
09-04-03, 08:32
Just a brief observation, cruised through waiks a few weeks ago, seems like all action on Kalakaua is gone, it is now completely restricted to Kuhio in the early morning hours on the weekdays(which is when I went). The Lewers/Royal Hawaiian ave days are over it seems.
Also checked out the busy scene on Friday at about 10pm, didn't see any on Kalakaua either, but only did a quick glance as I drove through.

SSSF!

-Ry

Asiaphile
09-25-03, 09:23
Has anybody gotten laid for free (or paid for it) by any of the girls (plus waitresses) who hang out inside Scruples on Kuhio? I met a sexy Filipina at Jack in the Box right in front of the beach club at 2am who said she was waiting for her ride - drunk on her ass. I saw her dancing with a couple different guys during the evening but she appeared to be alone. The guys looked around mid 20's and she 10-15 years older but still young looking and hot. She seemed interested in "a date" when we chatted outside but I sort of procrastinated and before I turned around she was gone.

Paco Love
12-04-03, 14:15
Had a chance to cruise Waikiki the week after thanksgiving. Kalakaua was dead and seems they were mostly cruising Kuhio. I was just looking as the SW in Waikiki maybe hot but total ripoffs.

Also, cruised by Scruples and didn't see anything good inside. It was a Monday so probably a slow night.

DFWdude
01-04-04, 13:44
Hey whats up with the prices $$ in Waikiki. I went with a HOT HOT blonde back to her room, she told me $200.00 for a 5 minute CBJ!!!! If I wanted more she said CFS would be $500. I walked! Then she started to follow me out of her room and asked for cab fare back to her "spot". (I paid for the cab to her place near the Hawaiian Monarch). I told her it was only a 15 minute walk..have fun...

I could have waaaay to much fun in TJ or Rio with $500 than to be foolish enough to blow it on one chick....I dont know about you but $500 is waaay to much to spend on one pussy.

Adventurous1
01-09-04, 20:10
DFWdude/riptide - My experiences in Waikiki have been somewhat in the middle of your two reports of 100 for anything vs. 200 to 500 for CBJ/FS. Opening bids of 200 for half/half and 100 for BJ are usually issued. Depending on the laws of supply and demand this can usually be cut down to 150/60 or possibly lower.

Also never delay the start negotiations until after you have arrived in the room. You lose all of your bargaining position. Much to your credit you walked away but much of the time the little head rules of course. Start before you head to the promised land.

Member #6561
01-25-04, 13:05
I have been to Waikiki many times and I have picked up a couple of SW over the years. I don't anymore. I figured out that they were ripping me off by pretending to fucK me. First you pay for the cab ride to their Apt. You Pay $$ upfront, strip and HJ until your hard. She slips the condom on and then this is where they get you., They get on cowgirl, and if you are drunk enough, you don't realize that they are actually putting you dick between their butt cheaks instead of in their pussy. They hide this by holding onto your dick the whole time saying they don't want the condom to come off during sex. The first time it happened to me, I thought it was strange but the girl was so hot I still lost it. I figured it out the second time. when I called her on it, she said thats it, we were done! Great, I'm lying there with a hard on and she is kicking me out! I was pissed off!

I only goto AMPs now!

Has anyone else had this experience?

Happy Mongering!

John Quakman
01-25-04, 19:42
Wacky Wacky girls don't suck or fuck, just pretend. Eye candy is the big deal.

Jzjz
01-29-04, 07:45
The Waikiki tourists, SW customers, are temporary, therefore SW's take advantage as much as possible. Due to their abundant yet transient customer base, SW's do not need to rely on repeat customers, otherwise they would have to improve service and lower prices to compete. Instead, they rely on aggressive point of sale tactics--eye candy and easy opening lines in various languages if needed.

Adventurous1
01-31-04, 06:48
Although I'm sure that the FS ripoff hand technique in Waikiki is used with the SWs, I can say for sure that I have received the real McCoy doggie style on more than one occasison

Tsboy69
02-06-04, 06:53
Just returned from Honolulu and had a few chances to cruise the Kuhio / Kalakaua circuit. On both walks, there was NO SW on Kalakaua. They all were on Kuhio.

I have still not ever come across the selection that can be found in Waikiki. There were around 20+ of the ladies. From 3's to 9's.

They start coming out around 9pm. You will be able to recognize 'em. Have fun!

Mr.Blaze
02-08-04, 14:21
Being from the east coast, I was truly amazed last night with the quality and quanity of girls out last night. I just parked myself on the corner of Walina and Kuhio and watched it all unfold. LE was out in force on bikes, but didn't bother the girls. This is strictly a foot traffic zone, I did not see one car stop to talk to a girl.

Most of these girls are from back east, they come out here for the warm weather, and the tourist trade.

Back home with this many girls out, there would be several accidents for sure!

John Quakman
02-08-04, 17:17
Pro Bowl brings them out every year, come Monday they'll be gone for the most part and it'll be back to business as normal.

Kiiro Chameleon
02-12-04, 03:16
Hello,

Visited Waikiki/Honolulu last week (arrived before the Super Bowl).

As I noted in my earlier post on the Honolulu section:

Beautiful island, Beautiful beaches and Beautiful people!

A couple nights I walked down Kuhio Ave. towards the International Market Place to do some "sightseeing".

I ended up not partaking of any of the services, having been fore-warned about rip-off rates and poor service by the postings on this board.

But it was definitely fun to watch. Long report (with no happy endings) follow:

Thursday night, first went to Deja Vu. Non-contact private dances don't do anything for me, so I did not spend for private dances. Was surprised to see 3 separate couples in the audience, enjoying the show (and themselves).

After I left Deja Vu, a tout on the street gave me a $5 cover coupon for the Thursday night bikini contest. Mostly guys in the club, but there were more than a few young hot women seemingly ready to hook up. If I was more of a player (like in my younger days or was it just in my dreams?), I might have been able to score on some amateurs. In particular, I noticed several native Japanese speakers, and a couple of older SE asians who seemed like they've been around the block - but still hot bodies - cruising the scene.

The actual contest didn't start until after midnight. Eight of the 10 contestants were pro-model quality, IMHO.

Leaving Scruples nearly 1am, the SW were in force. I purposely crossed over to the International Market side, and was immediately tummy-tickled by a tall, think black SW. She told me to meet her by the 7-11 (half block West). Once she made it there, she said LE's been coming down had, and she could not "talk" on the street. She said she was busted the a few weeks before and was awaiting trial.

She suggested we get in a cab so we could talk.

As we having this conversation, we were walking through the World Trade Center, and there was a group of muscular African American men standing in the lobby. She seemed to know them. I sensed a bad scene (either rip-off or bust) and I was not really interested anyway, so I declined. [Based upon observing the scene the next time I was out, I don't think she was LE.]

Tuesday, after the Superbowl. Saw some Pro-bowlers at the Alo Moana shopping mall. At night, went sight-seeing again along Kuhio Ave. A quarter to 10pm, still a few blocks Diamondhead-side of the International Market, I notice a tall, blonde SW, wearing short-short skirt and heals walking toward the market. I slow down to watch her. She crosses Kuhio, continues toward the market until the next light, the crosses back to the beach-side of Kuhio, then disappears into one of the run-down apartment complexes. Maybe her local room? Later in the night, she was cruising in front of the International Market.

I got some take-out food and sat down on the stone hedge below Deja-Vu. At exactly 10pm, a taxi-van drops of 4 street walkers, including the BSW I talked to Thursday. ALso, as if on cue, 3 Blue & Whites pulled up and parked on Kuhio. It was as if everyone was acting of the same script.

There were 10-15 SW, some real lookers, but a couple who were not so obvious. None would talk price or specifics at all. A couple of Asians SW got picked up as soon as they showed up. They seemed to be the hot commodity. All of the SW seemed to disappear (but did not see any making deals) for a couple of hours, but they all came back in force about midnight.

When the BSW from Thursday passed by, I called her name out. She stopped to chat. While talking, a cop came and sat on the stone hedge surrounding the tree, and cleared his throat so he'd get noticed. She was startled, immediately jumped, and then cussed him out for sneaking up on her as she scurried away. The officer then came to me and warned me nicely to not even chat with the girls, because LE is coming down hard on them right now.

It seemed like she was the only one who got this harrassment (she did say she was busted recently). For the most part, LE stayed on the other side of the street.

There was one hot, local girl who seemed very nice/real, who passed out a card with her number. She said she is raising a young daughter and is also available for day-time action. I had already decided I wasn't going to partake of Wakiki action, so didn't keep the card. But I got the sense that she might not be a total rip-off, and in retro-spect, I would have liked to give her a try. Maybe, if I ever get a chance to make it back to Wakiki and I spot her.

As I was walking back to the hotel, about a block Diamond-head of the Market, a group of about 5 Japanese tourists was in a circle being propositioned by a group of SW. The scene was a little too obvious, because a Blue & White passing on the other side of the street turned on its lights and did a quick u-turn to pull up on the scene. Everyone immediately scattered.

As I continued walking, I notice one of the Asian SW from Kuhio going into a hotel or apartment building (?) elevator with an asian tourist.

Both nights I was out, I saw a lot of talk, but aside from the few Asian SW, it did not look like any of the SW were able to get any business. Maybe Waikiki is turing into a buyers market?

Besides the police activity at night, I did witness a hot young haole (brunette) getting busted at seven AM saturday. I could not tell why. She walked by while I waited for the bus; I noticed her in tight sweats and exposed midriff top, but did not think she was a "worker". She was casually walking, talking with an elderly local woman. A few minutes later a couple police cars with lights flashing pulled up, gave chase as she ran across the street and busted her less than a block away. By the time it was over, more than 5 police cars were parked in the middle of Kuhio, making a big scene with their lights.

I hear that Oahu has a Crystal Meth (Ice) epidemic... maybe it was drug related?

Anyway, be careful,

Kiiro

Hapaman
02-28-04, 15:24
I'm back in Hawaii for a quick trip. Checked out Waikiki and noticed that things are back to normal. Noticed familiar faces that disappeared for a while during my previous trips.

Saw Tobie - the blonde with the huge fake boobs, Carmen - the part black/Puerto Rican looking with also big fake boobs, Gina - the superfit, tall brunette with huge fake boobs and Mika - the Asian with nice natural boobs but with an attitude. It appears that all the transient types left after the Pro Bowl.

Busy Boy
03-19-04, 23:36
Even though Mika has an attitude, I still think that she is a 10. Did you find her on the Street or do you page her?

Hapaman
03-21-04, 19:43
Busy Boy,

I ran into Mika on the street. I'm not sure she's a 10 but she is nice looking. But she won't come down in price and will rush you. I saw Carmen and since I've seen her more than once, she'll give me a break on her fee and no attitude. Same thing with Gina.

Crazy Jim Wood
04-10-04, 22:54
Nice looking Texas white girl, smallish tits but long legs girl next door good looks. Little ditzy more valley girl than trailer trash, but I wasn't with her for conversation. Originally asked 3 but settled for 1.4 even at that it was a complete rip-off she held it in her hand insisted it was in her but I been fucking a while and I can tell the dif. Didn't see how arguing further would help so just finished. She did talk the talk, though, nice dirty talking but that's all it was all talk no game.

Quoted 2-3 by several others before settling with Tex. What the hell type of rates are these? I guess Friday night not a good night.

CJW

Ashes To Dust
04-12-04, 03:26
There's a new girl on eros ( http://www.eros-hawaii.com/files/hi-emelia1.htm ) Emelia. Her face is blurred but she has a pretty hot body. Anyone have any experience with her? I was considering her booking her services.

Hapaman
06-05-04, 18:55
I'm back in Hawaii and checked out Waikiki. I didn't see my favorite Gina, she must be out of town. Did see Carmen, so I went with her. Went to her apartment on Kuhio walked in and holy cow, there's another girl in there with another guy. Carmen said don't worry about it. While we're doing our thing, and the other couple doing their thing, another girl walks in with another guy. Yikes. Too weird. Carmen said the girls share room for security reason. I really enjoy seeing Carmen but doing it with two other couples in the room is too much for me. Gina always has her own room. I wonder if Gina will be out before I leave? Perhaps I should stick to the AMPs much discussed in the Honoluly section.

Weather in Hawaii is beautiful. This is the best place in the world.

Vanderley
06-26-04, 03:05
Kiiro Chameleon,

Did you not "partake" on any action? All you did was "sightsee" the whole time?

Would love to hear some stories.

Vanderley

Hapaman
07-21-04, 03:29
I'm back in Waikiki and took a look around. Whoa, lots of street action on Kuhio. I avoided Carmen as I did not want to share a room with two other providers and customers. I was happy as a clam to see my favorite Gina. She has a room in the same building as Carmen etal but it's private. Saw Tobie walking around but didn't partake. Also saw Mika. Also passed as I like her looks but don't like her attitude. I'll stick to Gina but unfortunately, she's not always in town when I am.

Man, it's hot in Hawaii this week.

Kumbu
07-28-04, 08:26
Fellow WSG readers,

Following is a day-by-day report of my visits to Waikiki. I don't plan on activity every night, but I will report on what I see and experience either way. My plan is to go every day for a week, and post on whatever I see or do. Because I tend to be a little wordy, I apologize in advance to all those who want a quick read. However, I think this is useful to those who want details, and hopefully a little bit of a fun read. So let's get to the first report.

Friday
Did a sight-seeing tour (no actual action) on Friday, which might be helpful to people visiting the islands. My report is lengthy, but I hope the details will be useful.

I first drove through the DT area, see my reports in that section. Afterwards I headed to Waikiki, driving up Kuhio towards Diamond Head. Ordinarily I would say that the construction that's going on in Waiks is a real pain, but now it allows you to cruise through at a snail's pace so you can really check out what is happening.

It was about 11:20pm, and as I passed the Waikiki Trade Center (there's a Starbucks right there), I saw an absolutely gorgeous SW being very subtle. She looked mixed African-American and Caucasian, with curly locks falling down her shoulders. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and shorts, with legs that wouldn't quit. I didn't see her again that evening, which makes me wonder if she was a SW or just one gorgeous babe.

As I passed the International Marketplace, on the ocean side of Kuhio the girls were on display. Goddam, it was like being at a fashion show because they were all wearing some seriously sexy outfits. This was right in front of the Miramar, and there must have been six or seven obvious SWs, all wearing slutty clothes, showing some serious leg. Oh, and it was bleach city - they were all bleached blondes. You can say what you want about the rip-off prices and pathetic service in Waikiki, but the fact remains that these SWs are some of the most beautiful women in the business. I'll get to individual descriptions of each SW below.

I carried on through the strip, turned left on Paoakalani (once the construction ends), turned onto the Ala Wai and back drove down some until I found a parking on the right. As I walked back up the Ala Wai some dead-head tried to accost me, so be careful. Unfazed, I crossed over and walked down to Kuhio.

Now I was on the Eva side of Waikiki again and so I slowly walked back up the strip from the Trade center towards Diamond head. As I passed the Miramar this time there was no one to be seen. Apparently there had been an incident between the time I drove through and when I was walking through in which a bunch of sailors had been arrested. There were still several Blue/Whites sitting in front of the Starbucks, and there were several military police talking with the cops (they had white uniforms on with SP on their arms - Sea Police?). So I suppose the large LE presence scared the SWs away.

So I kept walking. As I passed Kaiulani St. I saw my first SW - a tall brunette wearing a really skimpy black dress. The dress was rip-cut at the bottom, and barely covered her ass. In fact, it was so short that she had to walk with her hands down on the side of her hips to prevent the dress from flipping up in the wind. As I said, she was tall (I'm 5'10", and she was perhaps an inch taller than me), very slim, but not stick-like. She had thin legs and smallish breasts, but her ass looked firm and full. She walked with an elegance not common amongst the heel-stomping strutters on the street. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties, and had a pleasant and calm way about her that was very alluring - not the pushy SW type at all. I had further encounters with her, see below.

She stopped me with a smile and asked where I was from. I told her I'm from around here, and I asked her where she is from, and she said the same thing. I guess this was a little evasive, so she cocked her head at me and asked "you're not a police man are you?" And I said "No, are you a police woman?" She laughed and said no. I asked her name (Taylor) and then she asked me "so...you wanna have some fun?" Hmm, who doesn't want to have some fun? I thought for a second, and remembering all the reports on this forum, I decided to be careful and pass. She was very agreeable, very decent, very polite and not pushy at all. She was very careful to put her hand on my shoulder a couple of times, do a little half wink a couple of times, coyly smiling but not grinning or being over bearing. In other words, she was working me well. I liked her personality alot, but this is not about personalities, is it?

So I walked on past the triangle a little bit and it started to deaden out, so I about-faced and walked back. As I approached Kaiulani again, I turned ocean-side and came to a KFC where there were about half a dozen people sitting and watching the traffic. From here I saw that the SWs walk up Kuhio, turn down Kaiulani to Kalakaua, then turn around and walk back. So it seems that is their route - I don't think they go onto Kalakaua, since that is the "family" Waikiki, where they are not welcome.

I saw a gorgeous woman walking down the other side of the street propositioning men as they passed her. She was wearing a red skirt that was cut up both sides all the way to her hip. Unfortunately she had some really skinny legs, but it was still a good view. She had bleached blonde hair, lots of makeup, and looked to be in her early twenties. She had a face that was truly model-quality, and I am not exaggerating. I walked behind her for a bit before she stopped a couple of guys and talked to them. As I passed I heard one of the guys say "How about giving us a taste-test, uh-huh..huh..huh?" Oh brother.

I walked past her and turned the corner onto Kuhio again passing several guys sitting on the ledge there talking about passers-by. There were three guys sitting talking about the philosophy of paradise, several tourists gawking at the crowds, and a couple of obvious mongerers slobbering over the SWs. I sat myself down on this ledge and began my observations.

For those of you visiting Waikiki, I highly recommend that you do this for the first few hours of your visit before you take the plunge. It is a highly educational and entertaining activity, and I think I will do it again. If you pick your spot well, you will get the best show on earth of these gorgeous women (and that includes SWs, tourists and locals) walking by, nay, strutting by, in all their glory.

As I sat there, each SW at some point or the other, would approach very carefully and test the waters. The first to walk by was a blonde in her mid-thirties with a great set of manufactured boobs and thick, strong legs. Some might say that she was past her prime in terms of her body, but I would argue that she was definitely a looker still. Plus, she had plenty of personality to compensate. Her name is Malibu, and after the usual "wanna have some fun baby?" I politely declined. She said she is out most evenings, so I should find her when I'm in the mood. Ok.

Next was the skinny blonde with the red dress (didn't get her name) who apparently didn't strike a deal with the taste-testers. She approached me in a much more cautious manner and after finding out that I am not a tourist, she said "I think you are a cop, so I am just going to stop talking to you". I laughed and told her I had no interest in busting her, but she walked on. About half an hour later she came by and did some small talk, but I think she knew I was just window shopping.

A couple of others did the same routine with me: walk up, do some small talk, ask if I was interested, and once my polite negative came out, they swiftly moved on. Below are some short descriptions of each, intended to give the prospective tourist a hint of the variety and options available in Waikiki.

- A skinny blonde (mid-twenties) with short hair and a gorgeous tattoo on her lower back. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a short black top that came down to just under her boobs. Too skinny for me.

- A beautiful BSW very conservatively dressed, mid-late twenties, hard to tell what sort of body she had. She had a very beautiful face.

- Another more voluptuous BSW who had this tight, white tank top that very nicely revealed her gelling boobs (clearly enhanced, perhaps a DD cup size). She was wearing tight bleached jeans that showed you an ass that any man could get into.

- A couple of hapa girls wearing very short mini-skirts. Faces were so-so, but they had legs to die for.

- A couple of hapa girls who were, well, definitely plus-sized.

- A bleached-blonde in her mid-thirties wearing a blue mini skirt who was shamelessly propositioning anything that looked like it had a dick. On my way back home (at about 1:30) she grabbed me and asked me where I was headed. I said "home" and she said "why not come back to MY home? (wink wink)" She was being very pushy and would not take my polite answers as a hint. At this point I was tired and longed the tranquility of my pillow, so I said "I'd love to, but I can't afford you" and bingo, she was gone.

- a mid-thirties blonde (again) in a tight brown dress. Now she was in really good shape for a woman her age, but I was not in the mood to spend.

- A brunette with short hair and a model-like face, with very long, skinny legs wearing a black skirt that came down to the very bottom of her ass cheeks. Not my type, but she was getting a lot of attention. During the time I was sitting there I saw her score twice.

- And then definitely the best-looking woman out there was a blonde in her mid-twenties who had a killer body. Her boobs looked like they were a natural C cup, and she had legs that were long, sleek and very shapely (as opposed to stick-like). She had a cute baby face and was wearing clothes that showed off everything that you want to see. She had a tight white shirt (that had the tasteless slogan "No money, no Honey!"), a bare mid-section (exposing a tight, toned waist and belly) and a tight white skirt, exposing her firm ass and strong legs. She was also a popular one, especially amongst the Asian tourists, since she was the kind of woman you see in smut magazines and on the internet. I saw her hook up with a small Japanese guy who looked like he could afford to pay her however much to do whatever he pleased. Lucky fucker.

- There was this gorgeous Asian SW wearing a blue one-piece dress that was cut in such a way that her boobs were virtually exposed. They were almost hanging right out of her dress, and they looked delicious. That dress on a woman with any less assets would have looked tasteless, but she looked fantastic in it. She had a beautiful face, a nice full ass, and of course legs that were slender and shapely. She was definitely the most direct of the lot, perhaps because of language issues. She came up to me and without any small talk or cautious social talk, said flat-out: "Hi baby, you wanna have some fun?" and I said "Fun is my middle name" and she said "You wanna come to my room for $200?" I thought about the unspoken implications of this question (e.g., come to my room does not mean FS or BJ or HJ or anything. Also, if it costs $200 just to get to the room, what does anything else cost?), and I politely declined. She didn't waste any time and found a sucker not three feet from me who agreed (a little too eagerly) to her proposition and bounced after her like an eager beaver towards her apartment. Thinking back on that, I wonder if perhaps Mr. eager-beaver found himself in jail that night - it's not usual for a SW to be talking $$$ in the second sentence out of her mouth.

- I saw Taylor walk by many times, and she made nice conversation as she passed each time. Nice woman (no, I am not smitten with her, she just seems like a decent human being).

All in all, I have to say that it was a great experience. It wasn't all peaches and cream, mind you. While sitting upon my viewing perch for that hour-and-a-half or so, I was propositioned for sex on two occasions by two different raging homosexuals (I am not judging, it is just a descriptive fact: they were raging homosexuals, one had a flower in his hair, the other had a lisp straight that screamed 'Take me to San Francisco!'), I was offered weed by one guy and asked whether I sell weed by four others. But these are mere distractions. The real event was the phenomenal talent that is on display. The sheer number and quality of women out there is worth your time, especially if all you want to do is watch. The great thing is that you can watch these women walk towards you in their alluring manner, and as they pass you can paste your eyes to their bodies shamelessly. On a personal note, I would like to say that for me the most beautiful view of a woman is from her backside, and so as these girls walk past you, you are free to ogle as they walk away, as obviously and as freely as you like. It's a rare place where social conventions are suspended such that gawking is not only accepted, but is expected. So Waikiki after midnight is not the most wholesome of places, but it sure is a lot of fun.

Finally, What most surprised me was that I managed to get a flavor of the kind of life these women live. They walk for literally hours, up and down the strip, tirelessly approaching strange (and let's face it, often ugly, stinking and drunk) men. On many, many occasions, as a gorgeous SW was walking past me, some group of men (or boys) would hoot or scream or whistle, or blow their car horn and scream something like "Yeah baby, come sit on my face!!!" or make some other snide comment. It was quite distasteful, and I would imagine demeaning for the SWs. But I suppose after walking the strip hundreds of times, they are used to it. I think it is important to mention this here, because it may help my fellow mongerers in their quests here in Waikiki. If you consider that they have probably been walking for hours before striking it lucky with you, having heard hundreds of drunk men hurl insults and crude sounds at them, you kind of understand why they have attitude. You kind of understand why they try to screw you monetarily but not physically, if you get what I mean. Don't get me wrong - they should not be doing that and we should not tolerate bad service or deceptive advertising. But it's understandable. So there are things that you might be able to do to ease your experience. Talk to her like a human being. Talk to her about some of the things that she must be enduring. Don't try to be a pig and get everything for $100 - that is not realistic. Clean up before you go hunting, and keep your breath clean. Etc. Etc. Etc.

There will probably be things in this post that some people disagree with, and for that I apologize in advance. However, remember that this is my humble opinion and descriptions of my experiences. I hope this helps those who are looking for a good time in Waikiki. My next report will be from Saturday, when again I didn't actually partake in any pleasures, but the difference between Fri and Sat is interesting.

Kumbu
07-29-04, 00:33
Saturday

Well, I went back today around midnight and it was much of the same as the previous night, although not as good. I'm not sure if it was the difference between Friday and Saturday or whether it was just later at night, but there were a lot more weirdos out there tonight. In fact I heard one SW as she passed by me saying under her breath 'man, there's a lot of whackos out tonight.' She wasn't talking about me (!), see below for details.

For some reason I parked too far down on the Ala Wai so I had one muther of a walk up to the center of Waikiki. From the beginning I could tell there was a different vibe going on - it was just a little rougher than usual. As I was walking a woman in front of me took of her slippers and started running as if she was in a meadow, you know, Little House on the Prairie style. Then she turned around and asked if she could walk with me. Weird, so I said sure. As I'm walking she's telling me shit like 'I am an accomplished pianist, so don't insult my intelligence, ok?' and 'I did some stuff a while back which I'm supposed to be in jail for, but I just can't handle jail, ok?' Poor woman, she was seriously disturbed, and there wasn't anything I could say to her - I'm no shrink. Anyway, when we get to the spot I want to stop at I tell her I am going to sit and watch, and she starts to get angry at me, as if I am trying to get rid of her. I told her she could sit down if she wanted, but she starts to slink away, and she finds some other guy to talk to (poor guy).

So I sat there for about 10 minutes, and the first thing I noticed was that the talent was mostly the same as the night before, although there were some new faces. Taylor was not to be seen (too bad), and the killer with the 'no honey no money' shirt wasn't around either. Malibu saw me and came up to me and said 'hey baby, you wanna play?' and I said 'Malibu, right?' and she got quiet all of a sudden, and slowly says 'yeah...?' So I say 'I saw you yesterday' She thinks that I mean we screwed yesterday, so she says 'Oh, right, so you wanna go again?' I said 'No, I didn't SEE you yesterday, I just saw you, you know?' and she says 'Yeah, right, I mean, I would have remembered you, you know?' Yeah right.

A few minutes later this other guy comes up and sits down near me, and he's talking to himself as if he's really angry. He's cussing and coughing, it was weird.

I watched several SWs pass by, many of the same ones, and a couple of new ones. Most were roughly the same type - bleached blondes in their late-twenties to mid-thirties, some in excellent shape, others slightly out of shape, but all very, very fuckable. At one point I saw a SW that I recognized from the night before (the blonde with tight jeans and a nice tattoo on her lower back) as she came up and stood a few feet from me. While she was standing there this young kid (maybe 17 years old) walks by her and grins at her and says 'hi there' and without hesitation she says 'fuck off.' I guess she knew he didn't have the cash, so it wasn't worth playing nice with him.

I got tired of the scene pretty quick, so I walked around and down to Kalakaua. By now it was past 1am and the street was surprisingly quiet. And even more surprisingly there were several SWs on Kalakaua itself. They were very much more careful on this side than on Kuhio, I guess because they know they are not welcome on this side. As I walked past a couple of real good looking SWs (both dressed in red, one was tall, the other was medium height with her belly exposed - and it was just a little soft, which for me is actually a turn on), and as I passed them one of them says under her breath 'wanna have some fun baby?' If I had not been expecting it I may easily have missed it.

Kept walking and finally got back to my car. For whatever reason, Waikiki tonight was not as much fun as the previous night. Overall, I would have to say that the SWs are plentiful at least as late as 1am, and certainly later. But the rest of Waikiki is a little different on Sat nights, I guess it attracts all kinds. I will return tomorrow for a report on the Sunday scene. I know the reports get posted a few days later, but it takes a while for me to write these things up. As you can see, my reports are lengthy and include details that may seem unnecessary to some, but may be useful to others. As a result, I can't come home and post a few lines worth of a report - that's not the point of what I am doing here. In any case, if anyone has any comments or suggestions, feel free to PM me.

Lip Licker
07-30-04, 03:31
Kumbu,

Just wanted to give a public shout out to you. You are the man! If only the forum had more posters like you, it would be perfect. Your reports are not only well written(obviously you are well educated), but they are very informative.

Waikiki is not a place I would recommend to locals anymore. Back before the new DFS galleria opened up, you could cruise up and down Royal Hawaiian and Lewers and pick up the SW's who would make the full circle. This was usually good as long as you watched where the pigs were and you timed it right.

I still remember this WSW from '99 or 2000 or so. 5'4", maybe 100lbs, 20 years old(maybe), long light brown hair. Had a car date which was unusual for SW's in Waikiki but I only had enough for a BJ. She had a tight body and that was the first and last time I ever saw her.

Anyway, keep up the good posts and watch out for the weirdos.

-Ry

Kumbu
07-30-04, 06:40
Sunday,

Slept in late today, and decided to do the Barnes & Noble thing during the afternoon. It's good to at least keep up the illusion of being intellectual. I carefully avoided the magazine section for fear of slipping into the mindless Men's Health or Scuba Gear mode, and instead went to the philosophy section. After wading through all the Jesus is your Personal Savior crap, I found a book on tantric love making, and man it blew my mind. I've always heard about "sex-everlasting", you know, the ability for a man to have multiple orgasms. So here, in this book, they lay out a plan to do it. Hmm, but I needed someone to practice on (even though they strongly urged beginners to start with "a disciplined regimen of self-practice"). So I decided tonight would be the night that I finally make my plunge at the Waikiki scene. After all, I have been diligently scoping out the girls over the last two days. I think I have weeded out the hustlers from the providers, and I have a few choice girls in mind. And quite frankly I am a little tired of the AMP scene - one of the major reasons we do what we do is because we seek variety. There's a lot to be said for a long, stable relationship with a single woman, but almost all of that is to do with emotional and financial stability. Our hobby, on the other hand, is all about variety, fun, and sheer physical pleasure. SO having saved my money for the last several weeks, I think I can drop a couple of Benjamins on a one-time experiment.

By now it was 6pm, so I headed home for a shower and a shave, and then down to Tiki's at the Aston to have dinner with a bud. Over dinner I was telling him about this book and the techniques that are described in them. He laughed and thought it was all crap. See, he's a biologist who follows a strict Darwinian model of evolution. He thinks men were never supposed to be able to orgasm more than once because you may spill too much of the precious liquid in one pussy. As all you devoted readers of the WSG Forum know all too well, the whole and only point of man's existence is to spread that seed as far and as wide (and as high and as copiously) as humanly possible. He makes a good point, and I told him so. But I countered, arguing that multiple orgasms may still serve an evolutionary purpose. I argued that multiple orgasms allow a man greater chance of a successful mission, so to speak. And as we all know, after a couple of hours, some nourishment and a good ball game, no matter how many orgasms a man has had, he's ready to rumble once again. Besides, the tantric multiple-orgasm is not multiple ejaculations. That's the beauty of it - it is all about getting so attuned with your body that you can have orgasms, and only end the whole event with one mega ejaculation. Today represents the first day of my journey in search of that holy grail. I am sure I will not achieve it today, but you know the Chinese saying (I think it was Mao Tse-Tung, but I may be mistaken), "The journey of a thousand miles..."

So near the end of dinner I start to hint to him that I am in the mode to experiment and test this out. He asks if my SO is ready for the experimentation, and I shout out "Hell No!" This is not the kind of thing you try with a long-time female companion. You never try this with someone who could hold it over you for who knows how long. Since she is off-island right now, I told him I wanted to try it tonight. So he smiles sheepishly and says "no thanks", as if I want to try it on him. Jackass. So I come right out and say it to him: let's go pick up some SWs. He and I have never had that kind of relationship - we've always been the straight friends who do straight-and-narrow kinds of things - movies, scuba diving, watching the Lakers soap-opera all last season, that sort of thing. So this was a bold move on my part.

Needless to say he was hesitant, but I sensed a little bit of intrigue. So we talked about it, I told him about the WSG Forum, all that I have learned from this fantastic resource, the previous two nights of scout work, etc. He eventually agreed, and so we went to the ATM and withdrew our weapons of choice: 10 crisp Jacksons (no, not the illustrious moderator of this great forum). We decided that $2 was the absolute max that either of us would shell out for FS, and we would settle for no less than FS. We would walk the streets until exactly the right two SWs came along, and then we would make our move. We also decided that we were going to stick together. If the SWs insist on splitting up, no deal. Man, can you imagine the excitement? This was not only going to be one hell of a fuck, you get to enjoy this experience with a friend (in a totally non-homo kind of way).

So we walked down the street towards the International marketplace (still on Kalakaua). As we approached the Hyatt we could see a little cluster of SWs on the corner of Kalakaua and the cross street, in front of the Baskin & Robbins. I guess I was wrong that they don’t go onto Kalakaua, I think they are a little more careful but still adventurous enough to walk out onto the main drag. The time was around 11:10pm, but there were still plenty of people around.

The first to approach us was a short, slightly heavy girl with a cute face and nice looking boobs. She did the deal and asked what we were up to, and we said just cruising. Her name is Jay, and she wasn't either of our type. SO we moved on. We walked up towards Kuhio on the Eva side of the street, and bumped into SW after SW. A good looking one with a yellow top, perhaps 6'2" walks towards us and asks whether I want to have a good time. She certainly was my type, but it was just her. I told her I'm just cruising, but I might come back looking for her. She told me that a hot commodity like her may not be around for long, so hurry back. Her name was Olivia.

A little further down I spotted Malibu again. Oh man, over the last few days I've started to get a bad feeling about her, so I just wanted to avoid her, but she saw us and grabbed onto us in a second. I had to lie to her and tell her we didn't have the cash, and again, like a miracle from above, she was gone before we knew it. We turned onto Kuhio and navigated the sea of SWs that was Waikiki. Sunday is much, much less crowded than Sat or Fri, which might make you think that there would be fewer SWs around. But no, the SWs are equal in number, but because of the smaller crowds they are easier to find. And man were there some good looking women. I was looking for Taylor (see my report from Friday), who for my money is the best looking SW out there these days. But sadly for me, I didn't see her all night. So I eventually decided to go with someone else.

My bud was being very picky, which I suppose is understandable. He eventually found someone he liked (Ana). Ana is a medium-height slightly over-weight, beautiful, bubbly, big-breasted, blonde. Tonight she was wearing a yellow top and when she bounced up and down (she did that when she got excited, like when we agreed to go with her to her room), her boobs bounced like angelic jello. I'm not usually a boob guy, but still, it was nice to watch. We told her that we were looking for someone for me, and she said she had a girlfriend in mind for me. I told her that I was interested in Taylor, but she said Taylor was not working that night. So as we walked back up towards Kapiolani Park I spotted Olivia again. As we approached I eyed her and she stopped and said "You still cruisin'?" and I said "I thought hot stuff like you would be off the street by now, I guess I'm in luck." So we walked up a little further to the apartments. They said they were in different apartments, but we kept saying that we stick together and the girls kept saying that they work out of different apartments. So Olivia pulls out her cell phone and steps off a little so we can't hear what she's saying. She comes back a minute later and says ok, and we walk off to a building on the Diamond Head side of Waikiki between Kuhio and Kalakaua.

When we get in, the room was empty (luckily no one else humping in the room, man that's weird). The door closed and we pulled out our cash. We each pulled out $1 and the girls asked what we wanted. We said we want everything $1 would get us. They snickered and said that would get us each half a slap on the tush. Anticipating this, I laughed as genuinely as I could, and asked them how much THEY would pay US if we gave them each half a spank on the tush. Haha, ice breaker. So then the serious negotiation began, and we cried poverty, told them that we were a couple of nice guys, never done this kind of thing, we showered specially for them, blah blah blah. We also told them quite early in the process that we each had $2, so $4 all together. And that was totally honest - we didn't bring anything else. So they finally agreed to FS for each of us - Oooh shimmy! So my bud and Ana go over to that side of the room where there is a mattress, and Olivia and I get the bed.

She starts to strip, and my eyes were pasted on her brown, smooth skin. She's a big girl, meaning tall and big-boned. However, she is in seriously good shape. Her boobs are nice, her legs are nice, and her ass is to die for! As she stripped, my eyes popped out and I stopped taking my clothes off, I guess I was just mesmerized for a moment. My bud was quiet too, so I looked over at Ana and she was smiling all pretty and naked in the soft light - quite a view too. So out came Conan, and Olivia slapped on the sheath. She starts to suck while I am still standing (I love that), soft and gentle to begin with, but then it all of a sudden becomes rough and hard. I had to tell her to slow down, but she wouldn't. So as I'm standing there having my dick sucked, I begin my contemplation of life and all that is meaningful. For some reason I have a tendency to become all philosophical in moments like that. Maybe it's just me being pretentious and not knowing it, but that's what happens. I think to myself that if there is a god, sex must be his gift to us. I mean, why would he have made sex so frikkin' enjoyable if we were not supposed to engage in it every moment of our waking lives? Other animals don't seem to enjoy sex the way humans do, and look at them - it's over in 15 seconds. Whereas we spend thousands of hours in studious research trying to find ways to extend the act of sex from the average 3-5 minutes of coitus to an impressive 10 minutes of coitus, or perhaps a ball-busting 15 minutes.

Thinking such thoughts, I suddenly remembered my tantric sexual mission. Excited, I pulled out of her mouth and asked her to stand (she made a face and grudgingly stood up), where I began to caress her shoulders and breasts. Her skin was exceptionally soft, and well oiled. I managed to rub down to her breasts when she grabbed my dick and started to yank real hard. I screamed (almost like a girl, I must admit) and I clawed at her offending hand, at which point I realized this was her idea of a hand job. Phew.

I pushed her away onto the bed and took a moment to regain my composure ("Remember your breathing"). A moment later I went down and started to kiss her belly button, her hips, her thighs, oh those gorgeous thighs. Her skin, I must say again, had an unbelievable quality to it - it was not the clichéd "silky smooth", it was more like running your hands through a tub of thick, warm massage oil. Hard to describe. She was darker than a haole, I couldn't tell if she was mixed African American or if she was very well tanned. Seemingly as if she had read my mind, she slowly turned over revealing the coup de grace - a bare, beautiful, firm, round, warm, sweet-scented ass. Readers of my other posts will recall that the ass will do it for me every single time. There is no better sight in all existence than a bare, naked, female ass. Even poorly constructed backsides have a certain charm that cannot be denied. So I did the only thing I could do- what I know I should not do - I softly sunk my teeth into her left cheek. She squealed and turned back over (nooo, don't do that...).

And then I heard it. My buddy on the other side of the room was on the tail-end of his orgasm, which was a bad sign for me. Olivia heard that too, and so she grabbed Old Faithful (ready to gush), spread her legs wide, oh my, so very wide, and slipped him right in there. It was surprisingly tight, much more so than I would have expected. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that a SWs pussy is loose because it gets screwed a lot. Rather, I have a penis that is slightly on the over-sized side of things (no reason for me to lie, I mention this for a reason, see below). There's this perception that the bigger your penis, the better. But I tell you I have spent the better part of my adult sexual life trying to find ways to accommodate my penis. I'm not huge, about 7" when erect, but I've had women tell me that it hurts them. Once in Thailand (Pattaya) a woman (kind of small, about 5'3") could not take me at all and we had to do the BJ thing (very disappointing, even though it was BBBJCIM). Then in Amsterdam I had this absolutely gorgeous blonde girl who was about 5'5" tell me that if I push all the way in she will scream and have her goon throw me out. So I've learned that the bigger the woman the better the chances that there wont be any problems. Hence my choice of Olivia - a tall, big-boned woman.

So I was pleased with her pussy - it was tight but presumably sizable enough to park the SUV. I pumped for several minutes, extremely aware of the fact that Ana was cleaning my bud up with some baby wipes on the other side of the room. She seemed aware of this too, so she reaches down and grabs the base of my dick and starts to squeeze. Thankfully it was not the death-grip that her earlier HJ had been, and it felt kind of good actually. I felt an orgasm coming on, but for me, I firmly believe that if you are going to do something, you have to do it right. So I decided that Mish was not how I was going to test my tantric powers of multiple orgasm, it would have to be in the uncontested, all-time champion of positions - DOGGY! I pulled out of her and indicated for her to do the flip, which she grudgingly agreed to (I think she thought I was getting too much for the money).

So she does the flip, and tada! Behold, the path to Shangri-La! A bare-bottom woman on all-fours, asshole and pussy pointing up at you saying "which one would you like to sample today sir?" Well, there was not a choice, if I wanted to keep my appendages intact, so I went for door #1. As I entered her I felt the warmth, the tightness, and with my hands feverishly groping and spreading her ass cheeks, I knew the end was nigh. So I slowed my push and remembered my breathing, getting ready to try the tantric maneuver. But as if she knew I was up to no good, she reaches underneath and grabs my testicles and starts to play vigorously. No fair! That little bit of stimulation was enough to push me over the edge, and given that I was unprepared for her sneak attack, I didn't have time to test The Move. I knew this almost the second she grabbed my balls, so I relaxed and enjoyed the orgasm, letting it go on for as long as I could. And truth be told, her ball-handling skills were quite impressive, perhaps not a starter, but definitely first-string material. I'm not a screamer, so I can usually enjoy the orgasm to its fullest and then do a little token whimper to let her know that I am done. That way she wont start pulling away while I am still on the tail-end of the orgasm - I hate that.

Baby wipes, awkward smiles, uncomfortable small talk, elevator silence, averted eyes, let's get out of here quick, goodbye. As we walked away my buddy was moaning about how quick he was, and I'm groaning about how she blind-sided me with that under-the-pussy hand move, but overall it was quite an experience. I will probably not repeat with Olivia, despite her phenomenal skin and tasty butt. Nothing personal, this is just not the kind of activity where repetition is highly valued.

Overall I think the reputation that Waikiki has developed over the last few years is well-earned. These girls are professionals. They are not in it for the fun, they don't really care if you enjoy yourself, they are in it for the green. Olivia was very mechanical, although she complied when I was clear what I wanted. I had read stories about how the SW will only allow one position, usually CG, and then hold the penis outside the pussy and tell you that it's inside. Well, that didn't happen here, although my friend tells me that he suspects Ana pulled that on him. But this was his first time, and so he was totally not expecting that. So it's up to you in the end, and you should consider the following facts:

1. Gorgeous, gorgeous women.
2. Expensive as hell (some posters have said you can get FS for $1.4, that seems unlikely to me, but you never know).
3. Service is reliably bad.
4, It is definitely a different experience from the AMPs.

For me, in the end, it was that last fact that clinched it for me. I think I will have to pursue my tantric dreams at the AMPs, where you can actually get some serious pumping time if you play your cards right. But that will have to wait because I am on a mission still - I have to map the SW activity for a full week in Waikiki for all you future visitors and avid local readers. I'm not sure if I will partake in the actiona again, it all depends on my hormone level and if there's a good game on TV to recharge the batteries. Tomorrow I will tell you all what I saw and did on Monday evening.

Kumbu
07-31-04, 08:16
Monday:

Well, first off let me say how much I appreciate the love I've been getting from various members of the WSG Forum. It is an honor to be complemented by such venerable senior members such as Lip Licker (whose words are too kind), and several others who have PMed me in the last few days. I am grateful for your words of encouragement, and I hope to justify your complements with the remaining reports.

During the day today I spent a lot of time thinking back to my experience with Olivia. It was funny, I was at lunch with friends listening to them talk story and I was going "uh-huh, yeah, ok..." but my mind was on what happened the night before. I re-read my post from yesterday, and I realize that it really gives a positive impression of Olivia, until the very end when I imply that service was not all that good. Well, I want to clarify that in fact the service was NOT all that good - it was rushed, forced and mechanical. But you run the risk of such service no matter where you go. The difference here is that you get to do a woman of unbelievable beauty. So it's a trade-off that I fully understood, and that I *might* repeat sometime this week. But then after that, I think I am done with the Waikiki thing.

I also re-read some past posts by others and I realized that HNL Player had posted a very detailed post on Olivia in the Honolulu section on 7-26-04. Much of what he says matches my experience (rushed, no GFE), although she didn't lube up the inside of the rubber as well as the outside (maybe it's a spermicidal lube). But his description of Olivia is a skinny blonde. The Olivia I spent time with was skinny and blonde, but she was also big, and she had delicious brown skin. But I guess the descriptions are close enough. If I had remembered his post I probably would not have gone with Olivia. My choice had been Taylor, but as I said, she was no where to be seen.

Anyway, back to the reporting. Monday night I went by at 11pm or so and did the usual - I drove up Kuhio to get a sense of what's going on, I swung round onto the Ala Wai and parked. I walked over to Kuhio and sat on my normal perch and started watching. That same guy who cusses and talks to himself was sitting there (he's unbalanced for sure, but totally harmless I think). For some reason he had his left hand up against his ear as if he was on a cell-phone and he was talking into his hand. But he had no cell phone - he doesn't even have shoes.

Again, the girls were plentiful and obvious. One thing that those of you with plans to come to Waikiki might be nervous about is finding the exact spot where the girls can be found. Well, not to worry because it is extremely easy, and good old Kumbu is going to give you detailed instructions. Print out the following and put it in your wallet, and you are good to go.

(In Hawaii, Diamond head is a landmark, so instead of using nautical terms like east and west, we use Diamond head (the big inactive volcano just past Kapiolani Park) as a bearing. So for example, something can be Diamond head of where you are, and the opposite direction is Eva, which is an area on the other side of the island. So Waikiki stretches from Ala Moana Blvd on the Eva side, to Kapiolani Park on the Diamond head side. Also, people direct you using the ocean and mountain, so something can be ocean side of where you are, or mountain side of where you are. The Hawaiian terms for these are makai and mauka, although you don't really need to know these.)

First, Waikiki has basically two main streets that go parallel to the ocean. The main street is called Kalakaua, and that is against the ocean. One block away from the ocean is Kuhio, and this is the street that you want to get onto. If you are a high roller, your hotel is probably on Kalakaua, near the International marketplace. If you are like me, somewhat low-middle-class, then your hotel is either on Kuhio or further down on Kalakaua towards Kapiolani park. Either way, the route that SWs take is very easy to find. They begin on Kalakaua on the corner of Kaiulani St. This corner is very easy to locate - there's a Baskin & Robbins right there, it's opposite the Sheraton Moana Surfrider (on the ocean side) and the Hyatt (Diamond Head of Baskin & Robbins).

Once you find this corner, walk away from the ocean on Kaiulani St. About 10 yards in there is a Bank of Hawaii (next to the Baskin & Robbins), and often there is a congregation of SWs right there (shamelessly) in front of the BoH. Today (Monday) I saw four SWs standing there, and as I passed them some platinum blonde approached me. Usual "hey honey, whacha doin'?"..."cruising"..."wanna have some fun?" etc., etc. See yesterday's post, where I mention Jay. I met her at this very spot amongst three or four other local-looking SWs. So this is a good spot to at least view the talent. About 20 yards down there's a very convenient little wall that you can sit on and watch the talent walk by, which I have done several times. If you are a male and alone, I guarantee that if you are there between 11pm and 12midnight you will have to fend off some SW or the other. This is especially true if you are either Japanese (or generally Asian looking) or a middle-late aged white male (money speaks louder than anything else in Waikiki). I’m neither, but I still get attention, so not to worry.

So, continuing up towards Kuhio, you pass an ABC store on the left (there are literally hundreds of ABC stores in Waikiki, so this is NOT a landmark), and on the other side of the street is a KFC. As you walk up Kaiulani towards Kuhio I would be very surprised if you didn't see three or four SWs. It turns out that THIS is their area, not on Kuhio. They walk around the corner a little, but I think this is where they feel safest.

So, proceeding to Kuhio, you reach the corner. If by some miracle you have not seen anyone yet, then hang out at this corner for 5 minutes and you will probably be accosted by some pesky SW. The spot that I have been sitting at the last three days (I affectionately call it my perch) is but 15 yards Eva of the corner of Kaiulani and Kuhio - right in front of the Miramar, opposite from Chili’s. This is also right at the entrance to Denny's. This is certainly not an exclusive spot, as dozens of people sit here. Most of them are out to look at the talent, so don't be shy, take a seat, and who knows, you may be sitting next to Kumbu. Whatever you do, don't put a flower in your hair and put on a lisp and try to pick me up, I've had about enough of that.

Previous posts have suggested that SWs can be found further Eva of this spot, and that is indeed true. However, foot traffic is much, much heavier on this street and so SWs are a little harder to spot (but far from difficult to spot). You could walk down a ways and I think the best chances of finding a SW are around the strip club on your left (up a small flight of stairs, very, very obvious and easy to see). There's a Payless Shoes store a little further down, and this may be the last point where you find a SW. If you walk another minute or two you get to the marketplace, and 20 yards beyond that is the Waikiki Trade Center and Starbucks. The cross street is Seaside/Kuhio, and that's as far Eva that you want to walk. If you walk any further you will just be putting blisters on your feet - no use. One note of caution - there is a club on the second floor of the building on the mountain side of that corner that looks appealing, but unless you are of the lisp-persuasion, I would avoid it. Also, and much, much more importantly, on Fri and Sat there are SWs hanging around exactly on that corner underneath the club. From far they look like rather tall, striking SWs, but beware - these SWs have one hole too few. But hey, I don't judge, if you are looking for a new experience, then that's where you go to find it.

After midnight you could walk down Seaside back to Kalakaua and walk up again, and you may just find a few SWs walking Kalakaua, but it will be the same group. If I were you I would stick to the route outlined above. Here are a few places that you may be tempted to explore, but I suggest you skip (if all you are looking for is SWs): don't bother with the mountain side of Kuhio - all the SWs are on the ocean side (see my next report where Carmen basically tells me exactly this, and the reason for why this is the case). Also, anything Eva of Seaside is a dead zone, and anything more than about a block, perhaps a block and a half Diamond head of Kaiulani is dead too. Actually, sometimes the SWs will walk Diamond head of Kaiulani because that's the direction of their apartments. But don't go too far because you are wasting precious energy.

So today I did the walk and again, there were plenty of girls to choose from. There was this one looker dressed in a slinky golden skirt with a tight, tight sleeveless top. Her hair was blonde (what else?) down to the small of her back, and absolutely gorgeous. I know, hair may not do it for you, but it really was something to behold. I was not in the mood to be chatty, so I swatted at them as they approached (rather rude of me), and walked through the circuit once. I sat on my perch for about 10 minutes before I got tired of the cell-phone screamer, so I moved on. I think I have to find another perch.

To tell the truth, I'm a little disappointed that everything is so available on each day that I have been here. If Monday was a slow day, then at least I would have something valuable to report back to you. But I suppose this is reassuring to you brothers who will be here for just one night, and it happens to be a Monday. So, bottom line: Monday, quite surprisingly, is as good a day as any to get your money taken from you in Waikiki. I didn't see Olivia (not that it matters) and I didn't see Taylor. I saw her that first day, and since then, nada. I think if I do decide to go with someone again (after the Olivia experience), it's going to be Taylor. She just has something about her that I can't put my finger on. Oh, yeah, I know what it is: she has a fabulous ass that I want to sink my hands into! Until tomorrow my friends.

Kumbu
07-31-04, 19:05
Guys,

There have been a private concern raised (through PM) about the authenticity of my reports. Let me say that absolutely everything in my reports is completely accurate - *as I experienced them*. Reporting is, in many ways, in the eye of the beholder, and so small discrepancies are bound to arise.

I spend a lot of time and effort putting together useful and interesting reports. I don't do it because I enjoy creating fiction, or because I am trying to mislead people. I do it because when I first came to Honolulu, there simply were no reports that gave the kind of detail that I was looking for. So it took me a while to get my act together, but now that I have some time and energy, I am spending it scouting and reporting back. And I am reporting back in the way that I like to read reports - with all the flavor and detail possible.

If you look back at the record of my posting (many local posts, several international posts, all of which can be verified by reference to permanent members of each forum), you will see that I am reliable. And I don't make shit up. If in the end the person who suspects that I am a fraud decides that I am indeed a fraud, I will simply go away. I don't need the grief of accusations of fraud. I think, however, that it is important that we remain suspicious on this board, since we never know who may be infiltrating and for what reason. I am going to hold off posting my final report on Waikiki (which combines the reports from Tuesday-Thursday) until all suspicion has lifted. If anyone wants that info asap (if you are on your way to Honolulu), PM me and I'll send it to you.

Ashes To Dust
08-01-04, 23:30
Hey Kumbu,

Don't be discouraged. I for one enjoy your posts. The quick 3 sentence abbreviated reviews/recon is nice if you are in a rush but since I got the time, I like reading your detailed reivews.

Keep posting dude!

Aloha!

Seeko
08-02-04, 08:04
Kumbu's reports are very descriptive and enjoyable to read. And, after reading about the concerns of the veracity of his reports, I thought I would take a drive/walk down there and find out myself.

Well, I went down to Waikiki a bit early (around 9:30pm on Sunday). There were tourists of all kinds everywhere. So, I walked around the Int. Market Place, Kaiulani, and Kuhio. Initially, I spotted only one blonde SW on Kaiulani (Eva side, in the dark area). So, I grabbed a cup of joe at Starbuck's and waited.

Around 10:15pm, I decided to make another round. Sure enough, the SW's were there as Kumbu described. There was occasional light sprinkle, but the crowd and the ladies didn't seem perturbed by it. I was tempted, but decided to observe and report.

- 5 bleached blondes: 1 with the tattoo in the small of her back, 1 in red tight pants, 1 in pink slacks, 1 in black mini-dress, and 1 in a white skimpy halter tops and shorts with playboy logos. The min-dress hanged around Denny's, while the playboy logo loitered in front of the IMP and nabbed a tanned Okinawan tourist in 10 mins. The ones in the slacks mostly stayed on Kaiulani, but did wander onto Kuhio once while I was there.

- 1 brown/blonde in a shiny, white mini-dress (voluptous with a big ass)

- 1 BSW, very vocal and gone in 30 mins.

- 1 brunette with a natural C-cup and a red form-fitting oriental-style shirt. Very tempting...

- 1 red-highlighted brunette with a black dress and jean jacket. These two brunette started at Denny's, but ended up on Kaiulani.

- 1 short local with a nice friendly face, but has a bulging stomach.

- 1 middle-aged Japanese in a black dress.

- 1 tall hapa in a bright blue mini-dress, walking in front of IMP between Deja Vu and Waikiki Trade Center. She looked good from a distance, but up close she seemed drugged. Or, maybe it was the black eye shadow or the rain, which ruined most of the ladies' hairdo.

After an hour, I figured I have seen everything/everyone. Besides, the rain was bugging me, so I left.
Well, it seems the SW scene in Waikiki is alive and well. Good luck and happy hunting...

Seeko

Lip Licker
08-03-04, 10:02
Cruised through Waikiki yesterday. There was some kind of fight and all the cops were busy on Kuhio. This was great for a change. Saw two groups of two WSW. All blonde. They looked pretty good but wouldn't make the usual eye contact for cars. Due to the incident on Kuhio, a lot of the SW's were walking down Kalakaua for a change. This was about 1-2am which is unusual.

Stopped and talked to a WSW on Kaiulani, she had tats on her front shoulder, 5'7" or more, maybe 120lbs, C cups. She wasn't all that great for Waikiki. She wouldn't get in the car so I let her solicit first. She asked how much I had and I said 120. She said I could get a BJ for that, but I declined.

Tried to pick up a brunette on Kaiulani but she avoided eye contact.

Stealth Philly
08-03-04, 11:54
Hey fellas,

I lived on the island for 2 years; KUMBU is the man. He is very straight forward. Can't ask for anything better than his reports.

Kumbu, keep up the good work and details. I have enjoyed your articles a lot. I wished that I have the time like you to sit down and write reports. All the other boards can used you.

Best of luck bud!

Dick Nasty
08-03-04, 21:48
Kumbu,

You deserve around of applause, you are a good writter and perhaps if you go around the world and make reports like this you can even write a book, hahaha.

Reading your post make me want to read line by line because I don't know what you are going to say next and made me curious. Good job.

Kumbu
08-04-04, 07:36
Before I get to my final report, I have a correction to make. Responding to some questions from a WSG member (through PM) I went back and looked for Olivia. It turns out I was in error about her name - The girl that I reported on is in fact Olive, not Olivia. Olivia is a different girl (who I don't think I have seen yet in Waikiki), I apologize for the confusion.

Ok, on to the final report. I have combined the posts for Tues-Thursday into one post, but it is broken down by day. The reason for condensing it is that there were no major differences in how things worked on each day, just different things I noticed. Overall I found that on each day there was plenty of talent to choose from, and so the major question that I was addressing in doing this week-long observation (and with the exception of Sunday, it has admittedly been nothing more than observations) has been answered - weekends are certainly not significantly better hunting days than weekdays, and in fact they may be more difficult than weekdays (due to the increased crowds).

Tuesday
I realized that I had been going to Waikiki each day at around the same time - between 10ish and midnight. So today I decided to go in a little early to see if the SWs are visible during family prime time. Well, I'm glad to report that in fact at 9pm there were several very visible SWs standing right in front of Denny's. I noticed them as I drove through on my way to park. Once I had parked I walked through the circuit making eye contact or avoiding eye contact, depending on the SW. At this time of the evening I should say that the pickings were not as great as 11pm, but that's not to say that pickings were slim. I suspect that if you're fresh off the plane and you see these ladies, you will still be blown away. Looked for Taylor, but nothing. I did see a couple of new ones that I had not seen before. They were local/Asian looking, both of them, standing in front of the Bank of Hawaii next to Baskin & Robbins. I didn't approach as there was one hell of a crowd of mid-western family-type people walking past (I wasn't in the mood to do any eye-brow-raising).

The one discovery I made was the change in my perch. I mentioned in a past post that there is a little wall opposite the Hyatt on Kaiulani St. which makes a good observation post. I've decided that this is a much better place to sit because (i) there are much fewer crazies on this street, and (ii) it's on the SW route so they all pass this spot.

So overall, I would say that between 9pm and 9:30 there were something like 6-7 SWs walking the circuit. I recognized Malibu, Ana, Carmen and a couple others for whom I do not have names (the skinny blonde with a tattoo on her back, the super-skinny blonde with stick-like legs who was wearing a red dress the first night I went out, and a couple of others). So if you only have one day to monger and it has to be Tuesday, I think that's fine. But I would suggest waiting until 10pm and then scouting for about 45 minutes before taking the plunge.

Wednesday
Much more of the same. I noticed that the ladies have stopped propositioning me now. I think they all recognize me (I'm the guy who sits and watches with a big grin on my face, although I'm far from unique in Waikiki). They talk as they pass by, sometimes making jokes with me, sometimes asking me when I'm going to 'break down' and party with them. I guess they think I know enough now to make an overt gesture if I want attention, otherwise they are not going to waste too much of their time.

One interesting sight was as I was walking to my new perch along the Eva side of Kaiulani, there was a tall blonde SW (who I have seen several times before, she hangs out with Carmen, but I never got the chance to get her name. Shame, because she has quite a good looking butt and legs) standing along the side of the side walk. As single, middle-aged men passed by she would make facial gestures at them or try to rub her hand against their belly (nonchalantly). All of this is standard, but what was noteworthy was that about 10 feet further down, there were four teenage kids standing there with their jaws hanging open, eyes as round as quarters, spittle hanging from their lips and giggling like, well, teenage kids as they watched her in action. They were waiting to see her score one. They reminded me of those wildlife photographers who follow a leopard around for weeks at a time, filming her every movement, in an attempt to get that 'A' footage of the leopard actually biting into the carotid artery of the Wildebeest. They wanted to see it all go down – the approach, the hook, the small talk, the offer, the smile on the guys face, perhaps the slight bulge in his pants, the deal, and then the awkward walk towards the apartment (the walk of glory, or the walk of shame, depending on your personality – see the next section for an explanation of this). I considered joining these kids to try to catch a glimpse of someone else in the action, but there were already four of them, and they were too obvious as it was. So I moved on to my perch and sat down.

About 10 minutes later the blonde leopard SW walked past me to the end of the street, four teenage kids walking behind her like goslings following their mother. After about 10 more minutes of her standing at the corner not making any overt moves, the kids got bored and moved on. That was the most exciting thing I saw on Wed, so not much was going on.

Thursday
Well, today was a little better, although it was basically the same. I did as I always do – drove through to check it out first, parked, and went to my perch. After about 10 minutes of sitting there I did the walk around the block, seeing all the familiar faces and a couple of new SWs. Not seeing anything worthy of reporting back on, I returned to my perch and waited. While sitting there two notable things occurred. First, I saw one fucking hot SW who I have not seen all week. Unlike the rest, she is not haole but Asian/Polynesian of some sort. She has dark skin, with long peroxide-streaked hair. But what made her stand out from the rest was her legs - strong, toned, muscled, perfectly shaped legs atop platform high heels in a tight black leather mini-skirt. Goddam. She walked right past me without looking at me (making me question whether she was a SW or not), but she went down to the Bank Of Hawaii spot and stood there with a couple of other SWs. So there's no doubt that she's a worker. I suspect that she didn't look my way because I am not Japanese or a middle-aged white guy (the two most lucrative groups). But that is just speculation. So I conclude from this that there are essentially two tiers of talent in Waikiki. The first tier is the steady, dependably present SW group, such as Malibu and Ana. These girls walk the streets most nights, and if you need a regular I guess this is where you go. But in addition to these girls, there is a second tier of SWs who come and go. I mean this SW had not been out there all week (at least at this time), and so either her schedule changed from day to say (which is likely), or she didn't come out here all the time. Either way, the result of all of this is actually pretty good - constant variety.

The other interesting thing that happened takes a little explaining. During my walk around the block, I noticed a couple of new SWs who had extremely white skin - I mean it was noticeable how white these girls were, it was almost painful. So I figured they were FOB. Other than their pale complexion, they were not too much to look at, IMHO. Anyway, later in the evening while watching from my perch I saw one of these super-white SWs holding hands with this Japanese guy as they walked down Kaiulani towards Kalakaua. That's a weird sight - usually men who have hooked a SW are walking awkwardly behind or next to the SW on their way to the apartment, trying not to be too obvious or seen by too many people. But they were not doing that - they were proudly strutting down the street, her with a gleeful smile on her face (she must have found a chump) and him with a smug grin on his face (the prospect of fucking a beautiful SW in paradise will do that to you). So it peeked my interest, and I sat up and watched. They walk over to the Bank of Hawaii and they start talking to the other super-white SW. A few minutes later this Japanese guy puts his arms around both these women and they start walking off towards the apartment. This was quite a sight - the guy was perhaps in this late forties, looked a little sleazy (not judging, but he had a gold medallion around his neck!) and he had picked out the two whitest SWs in Waikiki and he was going to bang them both! In fact, just about everyone on the street was watching this, not really sure what to say. These two tourists in their twenties were laughing their heads off, presumably because they hadn't seen anything quite like that. And then the funny thing happens: this big guy who had been standing to my left the whole time sees this and he sees the two tourists laughing, and he shouts out "Hey, you know that guy, he's gonna get really screwed...either way!"

Later that evening I bumped into Carmen (BSW, tall, kind of heavy although not overly so. Maybe a better word for her is voluptuous, or full). I asked her how come something like that could happen so blatantly out in the open without any fear of LE. She said that some guy had asked her the same thing that same night, any one on this board? Anyway, her reply was interesting: so long as the girls remain on that magic block (Kalakaua-Kaiulani-Kuhio-Seaside), the cops don't bother them. Apparently it's an unsaid agreement, and if the girls don't violate this rule then the cops will tolerate them. That's why you don't have to bother scouring the mountain side of Kuhio - they are not allowed on that side of the street. Also, none of them are overly aggressive (if you've ever been to Pattaya in Thailand you know what it's like to walk down a street with hundreds of women screaming for you to pick them up - I was there many years ago, and one fine day I shall return...yes, I will). So apparently the SWs and LE have come to an equilibrium of sorts, and if no one violates that equilibrium then everyone stays happy, including LE, SWs and us.

One last thing I noticed. As I was leaving my perch I decided to walk down Kalakaua instead of Kuhio. So I got onto Kalakaua and as you walk Eva bound there is a Haagen Dazs on the right hand side (just before the International Marketplace). In it, actually right at the doorstep, there was a SW waiting. She was just standing in the doorway, seemingly waiting for someone to buy her an ice cream. I knew she was a SW because she was wearing a hot-pink slutty spandex one-piece miniskirt (and I kind of recognized her face, although I couldn't be sure). And, of course, I say 'slutty' with the utmost respect and admiration. If I wasn't so tired and broke I might have gone for it and tried to buy her an ice cream. But it just goes to show that if you keep your eyes open there are no shortages in Waikiki. The funny part was that as I was passing by, this couple was walking past in the other direction. The guy was a conservative-looking guy, clean cut, wearing a polo shirt, and he had a girl with him who was clearly NOT a SW (based on her figure and face). But the funny part was that she was wearing the exact same hot-pink slutty, spandex one-piece miniskirt. As the couple passed by, the girl looks at the SW and the look on her face was just precious!

Ok gentlemen, this brings to an end my one-week odyssey. I apologize for the delays in posting, with all the time I spend sitting and watching I don't really have the time to write these things up in as timely a manner as I should. My lengthy posts must now come to an end since I no longer have the time to watch and report back. I will, however, be saving the cash for various expeditions here (and abroad), and of course as those happen I will faithfully post to the great WSG. I hope I have provided potential visitors to this beautiful part of the world some useful information, and perhaps entertained some others along the way. If you require any additional information, please PM me.

Stealth Philly
08-04-04, 12:04
Kumbu,

my fella monger, thank you very much for providing so much infos. Furthermore, your reports made me wanting to come back to that beautiful island I once called home. If I ever journeyed to the island, I will be following your thorough reports. Again, many thanks to you.

Stealth

Lip Licker
08-05-04, 18:16
Took a cruise through Waikiki around 3am. There were a few WSW's out, nothing spectacular. There was another incident where two kids were getting busted by the cops along Kaiulani so that drove all activity away from there unfortunately. It seems like there are a lot more cops in Waikiki. I think I counted 12 Blue and Whites and a few Mike units also. It took about 6 Blue and Whites to take care of the situation with the two kids.

On Kuhio I saw 1 BSW, maybe 5'4" 100lbs. Great body, but her face wasn't very appealing. I also think I spotted Kumbu's polynesian/asian mixed one. She is not a small girl, she looked to be about 5'8" 130 but very well proportioned and her face was beautiful. She had long darker brown hair(I think it was wavy) with jeans. I only saw her as I was leaving so I didn't get a solid look. There were only about 6 SW's out that I could see but that is probably because it was so late.

I'm guessing that the really hot ones don't stay out past 2am unless it is a weekend.

Lil Scooby
08-08-04, 23:10
I will be visiting Waikiki soon and was wondering if there were any nice strip clubs I can take my wife to? I am looking for a place that serves alcohol, have decent lap dances & overall a nice clean (not filthy) place. Did a little web surfing how would you guys rate these places for couples?

1) Rock Za
2) Feme Nu
2) Club Sundance

Are any of these like the clubs in Las Vegas?

Kumbu
08-09-04, 21:36
Scooby,
there was a healthy discussion of strip clubs on the Honolulu board a few months ago (maybe a year ago), you should search that board.

My impression of the strip club scene in Honolulu is that it sucks. There's no other way to describe it. I don't think there are any clubs that rival the Vegas clubs, although I suppose Rock Za comes the closest. The problem with Rock Za is that it is right next to the convention center, and so you know what that means - tourists galore. Not that I have anything against tourists mind you, it's just that the tourist trade translates into a disadvantageous ratio of price:service.

But there is a deeper problem with the strip clubs in Hawaii, and that is the no-touch rule. Wherever you go, irrespective of whether alcohol is served or not, girls cannot touch clients. That means a table dance is long-distance binocular time, no grinding, no dirt whatsoever. Before I get too long-winded (you may have noticed that I can do that sometimes), let me summarize my impressions of the few strip clubs that I've been to.

Rock Za - glitzy, crowded, beautiful girls, tourist-trade.
Femme Nu - not so glitzy, but still slick, can get crowded, but absolutely no touching allowed in here. Touristy too.
Club Sundance - only been here once, and it was mid afternoon so it was dead, so I can't say too much about it.
Club By Me- don't bother going here. It says exotic dancers, but exotic they ain't. And it's dirty, not where you want to take the wife.

If I were you I might start at Club Femme Nu - that might be the cleanest place for a couple.

I've heard Saigon Passion is good (although I've never been), and the one on Kuhio in Waikiki (Deja Vu) is usually full (but I haven't bothered throwing my money away in there yet). And then there's the new Club Centerfold on Keeaumoku, which (if I recall the discussion on the Honolulu board correctly) has received mixed reviews.

Good luck with your travels!

Paco Love
08-10-04, 18:22
Scooby,

Haven't really been to the clubs in Vegas but I will concur with Kumbu that there is absolutely no touching in Hawaii. That means no lap dancing. A few years ago they allowed it at places but they couldn't serve alcohol. Those no longer exist.

Out of the places you mentioned Rock-Za and Femme Nu would have to be consider (IMHO) the best in Hawaii in terms of quality of girls and cleanliness. I wouldn't necessarily consider it a tourist place as locals also go there a lot. But chances are if you go to either place on the weekend it will be packed solid.

I hear Club Centerfold (which is new and I haven't visited) is also very nice with hot dancers but is expensive.

I'm not sure what you and your wife are into but in my experience if a couple is there and the wife is at the stage the dancers are a little more liberal with the touching and activity. I've even seen a case (at Femme Nu) where the dancer let this one girl go down on her with her SO sitting right next to her enjoying the show. Of course this attracted everyone's attention and I was lucky enough to already have been sitting at the stage for this!

So in my opinion I would start with Femme Nu and Rock-Za. If you don't like one you can walk over to the other. If you are looking for a club with more play you can check out one of the smaller clubs but of course the quality of the girls goes down, as well as the cleanliness of the club. But you can probably get away with more at one of these smaller clubs.

If you are looking for more info feel free to PM me

Paco Love
08-10-04, 18:25
Kumbu,

I'd just like to commend you on the quality and detail of your posts. It was very entertaining and informative and I appreciate the time you took to do the research and write ups.

Thanks !!!!!!!

Lip Licker
08-11-04, 01:41
Scooby,

Like others have said, the Hawaii laws currently prohibit contact between patrons and dancers. There is no lap dancing anymore thanks to a bill that was passed by some politician a few years back who was busted months later for campaign fraud or something.

Like Vegas clubs, the no contact rule is a bit liberal and the bouncers in Hawaii are no where as strict. You will probably not want to make it too overt however, so just let the dancer do her thing. Most of the time in the major clubs mentioned, there is the usual rubbing of tits on your face, legs over your shoulders, etc. Little else is available, and the general rule is the more popular the club, the better looking the dancers get but less is offered.

As Paco mentioned, dancers at the clubs tend to like having girls sit at the stage. Of course, unlike Vegas clubs, you need to bring more than a few dollars with you to the stage as the dancers expect to be tipped every 20 seconds or so. They will indicate this by tugging at their garter belt. On the mainland, you can usually get away with one dollar a song. Here, the dancer will stay with you as long as you have money and you aren't a jerk. Just go to the bartender and ask for change.

Hawaii dancers can't really compete with Vegas quality unless you are into asian girls and the clubs here don't have the sheer quantity of girls like Sapphire, CH2 or OG. The nice thing about hawaii is that it is full nude with alcohol and all the ones I have seen leave nothing to your imagination.

Have fun.

Jzjz
08-12-04, 03:39
Kumbu, keep up the good work. You are the master skebe.

To my fellow mongers, I have a diamond in the rough for you. For strip club action, try Dancers in Sand island on Sand Island Access road. Overall, the quality of girls is hit-or-miss. Quality is not great, but you can find a few cuties. Most of the girls couldn't work at Femme Nu or Rock Za, but there are a few former FN or RZ girls there. Overall, Dancers isn't about quality and quantity like FN or RZ. Their specialty is mileage. Almost all strip clubs have a private dance champagne room, at $200-400. But only Hawaii by Night in Waiks and Dancers have private lap dance booths for $20 per song. The booths at Dancers are great. The art-of-the-hunt is that not all of the girls are high mileage, but the ones that are are heavenly.

Dancers is unique in many ways. First, location is a dive, gritty yet safe, industrial, not mainstream at all. Second, the crowd is mostly military or mokes. It used to be a biker bar. The military troops are here temporarily, don't pay room or board, are young, have cash to spend, and need enjoyment before getting the call to mobilize to the middle east. God bless those military boys, and the girls bless them too. The girls do the Lord's work.

For action, the girls who do are very conciencious. If you don't drink alcohol, they suspect you are LE. If the girl takes you to the lap dance booth all the way in the back right, she's there for mileage and you don't be afraid to bust-a-move.

I am glad to share this sacred info with my fellow mongers. On the other hand, I don't want to tip LE about a good thing that goes below the radar.

Sun Luck Kid
08-12-04, 16:21
I work in Waikiki and often have to work late nights so I have witnessed the SW's in Waikiki for quite some time. Unfortunately, I have never heard of anyone having a good experience. Is there anyone out there that frequents the Waikiki street walkers and doesn't get ripped off? I've had friends that paid $$ and then were told that was just to get into the room. A BJ is another $$, fs another $$$ or whatever. I've also had one friend that was led to the room and then robbed by the pimps that must have followed. I've noticed at least 2 pimps that are often standing on Kuhio near the Denny's watching over their girls.

For this reason, I've never decided to partake. However, if I knew that I might actually get what I paid for, then maybe?

Stealth Philly
08-13-04, 15:42
When I was there, Saigon Passion III was the best for me. This was about 3 years ago. Don't know if it closed down. And I agree with Jzjz on Dancer. It's more mileage there, then again it;s depend on how far a patron willing to spend. If I were you, I hired a dancer straight to my hotel room for a little bit more than the champagne room. That way, you pretty much can do whatever you like. They are independent, so you can have fun that way. Good luck, just my 2 cents.

Stealth

Lil Scooby
08-21-04, 01:15
Gentleman,

thanks for the detailed report on the strip clubs. I was hoping they would be in the same classe as Crazy Horse 2 or Cheetahs in Vegas. At least I know what to expect when I am on vacation. I will be staying at the Princesses Kaiulani , just a few questions:

1) How far are the SW's from the Hotel.
2) What time are they out.
3) Will they come up to my Hotel room or will Hotel security stop them.

Thanks

Deleted
08-21-04, 12:28
I lived on Oahu for a few years in the late 90's. Man have things changed! The first strip club I ever went to was Deja-Vu, in the middle of an afternoon. Thats where it all started.

SW's used to be $1. That was it, and I never got ripped off. Once a buddy and I picked up one girl and shared for $1.4.

The strip clubs used to be the best ever. Femme-Nu was where all the hotties were, but for extras you could hit Saigon III or Bangkok Nights, I got hand jobs at both of those places. This was obviously before any no-touch rules were inacted. Several places had private rooms- basically closets- where you would get your dances. The girls would often let you know they did not mind wondering hands to help intice you to partake in a 20 dollar dance.There was also a great AMP near Femme-Nu. I don't think it had an official name, but had a neon sign that said Relaxation Therapy. I paid 40 at the door, and another 100 to the incredible looking asian in the room. For that I had a full hour to do whatever I wanted as many times as I could. I wish that place was here in Texas. Anyways, thats the rundown on how things were a few years back.

Lip Licker
08-23-04, 05:02
Scooby,

I never had problems bringing SW's up to my room before but you should escort them. I would probably enter from the garage entrance, then you can avoid the risk of passing the front desk.

Check Kumbu's detailed reports for time and locations for best pickings. They are accurate and provide more than enough detail. As far as distance from your hotel, they are right out front, up Kaiulani avenue towards Kuhio, and around that bend. The furthest you should have to walk is maybe 200 yards.

Have fun and please post your findings.

Sun Devil
08-30-04, 23:56
Kumbu,

Great set of reports. I am wondering though whether it is standard operation of an SW's part to negotiate after going to her apartment rather than when she meets her client at Waikiki.

It has been about 4 years since I last went to Hawaii and, back then, I negotiated with an SW while she was strolling and not at her place, which was a building a little bit towards the canal, if my memory serves me right. I also remeber her saying that as long as the SWs stay at their zone of tolerance, so to speak, LE didn't bother them.

The building where we did it was like an in-call place and there were some local guys who just went there to meet the chicks rather than picking them up at Waikiki. Instead of a door, the rooms had curtains and there was just a mattress on the floor, rather than a bed.

It looks like $200 is the going rate for them at this time. So I guess if I budget a grand for them during my vacation there, I should be able to partake in about 5, plus the cost of a taxi ride for her and me.

Kumbu
08-31-04, 19:55
Sun Devil,
I too did hear the same thing about LE not bothering the SWs provided they stay on their block and not cross any of the streets. So I guess they are somewhat safe. However, on several occasions I have gotten the "are you a cop?" routine, which makes me think that there have been some arrests recently. Also, while none of them have ever discussed cash on the streets with me, I do know that it happens occasionally. I guess it's all about how you look and whether you are acting suspicious. I may look like an undercover cop, who knows.

I have not seen this in-call place that you describe, although that sounds interesting. The set-up you describe (mattresses and not beds) sounds about right, although often there are several mattresses and a couple of beds in the same place so as to maximize how many tricks can go on at the same time.

My guess is that a grand will definitely give you five scores. For that price you could mix it up a little between the Waikiki SWs and the AMPs, since the AMPs cost $.5 plus $1.5 tip. If that's your thing.

Good luck on your vacation, and I look forward to reading your reports.

Lip Licker
09-13-04, 22:21
Drove through Waiks last night, there were a few 7's WSW on Kuhio, a bunch of WSW's sitting in front of Princess Kaiulani on that wall, two brunette's with body's that looked like 9's, long hair, tight jeans(they almost looked like twins). They may have been black or mixed. One lone WSW was walking down Kalakaua against traffic which was unusual at 1am, stopped and attempted to talk but she just kept walking. Too bad because her face was an 8 but her body was a 9.5. She had on light blue jeans(tight) and some white long sleeve top which showed her tight stomach. Looks like she is one of those who would change price on you once you get to the room.

Sun Devil
09-25-04, 14:39
I went to Waikiki last night. The SWs started appearing around 10 pm. Most of them were Caucasians and a few were African-Americans and one Asian. A number of them congregated at the Bank of Hawaii, on the corner of Kalakaua, the main drag of Waikiki, and Kaiulani.

When they saw a single guy or two, they pretty much approach them for a date. It was plainly out in the open. It was pretty funny to see butt ugly tourists, while being petitioned for a date, running away from these hot babes as if these girls had the plague.

One girl asked me if I wanted a date and she indicated that it would cost $100 for the room fee, wherever that was, and another $100 for her. I declined, since I just wanted to see what was happening, but will probably partake later. However, for those interested, they are out there on plain view on Waikiki.

Member #2650
09-28-04, 01:14
Went cruzing through the loop after a late night of work last week, and was suprised to see many new SWs on the strip. Most of them pretty good looking. I was planning an AMP visit, but thought I'd get myself worked up by seeing the talent in Waiks first. Well, I see a gorgeous one that really turned me on. Dark hair, full bodied, maybe around 5'4". Needless to say, I parked and went looking for her. When I finally found her, she was very apprehensive of me being a cop. She said her name was Reina, and I finally convinced her that I was legit by showing her all kinds of IDs and business cards. We get to her place which is an appartment with about three mattresses on the ground, and she gets on her knees by one of the mattresses and says to get comfortable and lie down. We come to an aggreement on gift and get down to business. Everything covered, BJ, cowgirl then mish. She would not allow doggy which is one of my favorites, but she was very beautiful and pretty sweet for a SW. Total damage $$. Most will ask for $$$ or more, but will usually accept $.6-$$

I drove by the other day, and I think I saw her with big frizzy hair. I would repeat, but not with the frizz.

Country John
10-05-04, 04:04
I'm at Ohana reef Tower, so I'll walk up to the bank tonight and see what's up. Probably won't do anyone (I'm saving for my Mexico assault next week), $200. will get me two days and two nights with my delightful Salma de Guadalajara in Mexicali. I just can't go $$ for an hour in Waikiki.

I'll talk to some girls and get back to y'all.

Country John

Country John
10-05-04, 07:50
OK, took the walk. The girls are out, some old regulars (Sky and Angel). One girl from California was complaining about the cost of living in Hawaii after I complained about the cost of a blow job in Waikiki. Most were cool and appreciated the pat on the ass and the compliments - they ARE looking fine.

Sky has some milage but those tits still look great under that bottle blonde hair. She's been banging in Waikiki for a few years.

Lots to choose from if you don't mind paying top dollar for a hand job. I talked to every girl on the street (well, most of them anyway) and some have very bad attitudes.

There is a crew of three black girls out and man they are looking so fine, much nicer than the white girls - very sensual as only they can be -whew. If I wasn't such a tightwad I'd go with one but I know the game when you get to the room and I've been mongering too long for that.

Some interesting tid-bits:

Business is slow. Some of the girls are going for about $90.00 but you can bet that's a covered hand job, 15 minutes and youre done even if you don't bust a nut. Kuhio is still torn up so traffic is a ***** and even the sidewalk is fucked. The girls are as sure footed as billy-goats in those stellettos though.

The cops are leaving them alone but there are rules. They can't negotiate on the street (part of that is the clip move to get you to the room) and they have to behave, no waving at cars, yelling across the street etc. etc. The cops just watch so if you are approached, they will not talk biz on the street so be careful.

They can't talk until you are face to face, you know the normal routine.

There are a few "10's" out, one from Brazil and boy is she hot, you can't miss her. Kalulani And Kuhio corner. Black hair, brown skin, big tits, jeez, I told her she looks great. She wouldn't go for under 200. WTF? I can get her twice in Mexico for $40 and less so I was somewhat unmotivated.

There were a few girls at the bank of Hawaii on Lewers and a few walking down Lewers to the hotel. Might be a few staying here, I saw one in the lobby. They didn't hang by the bank long.

They are focusing on the Europeans and Australians. According to them that's where the money is. Us mainlanders are too cheap. Truth is we know the game.

So there you have it, all this went down within the last few hours.

I miss my chicas but you pineapples have some fabulous girls here. Too bad it's so spendy.

Country John

PsyberZombie
10-07-04, 06:32
Country John writes =

There are a few "10's" out, one from Brazil and boy is she hot... Black hair, brown skin, big tits, jeez, I told her she looks great. She wouldn't go for under 200. WTF? I can get her twice in Mexico for $40 and less so I was somewhat unmotivated

One of PZ's Laws is =

You get what you pay for

A Hot Chick like this can demand and get that kind of fee from the wealthy Wacky·Wacky Beach Tourists ; so get it she will

Reminds me of an Old Joke , though =

Q. What's This ?? = 10...9...8...7...6...5...4.....

A. Bo Derek getting Older !!

Country John
10-08-04, 16:39
PZ:

I hear ya and I love Honolulu but I'm serious man. Us mainlander mongerers sure don't know the lay of the land as well as you island vets. You guys are getting good service cos you know how to work smart on your home turf. I'm sticking to TJ for now I think.
Maybe a bit kmore time on the island is what I need.

Jeez, the ladies were looking good though. I miss Hawaii already. I'm aware that it's a bit pricy but there is a reason of course. You guys are still doing great though. Hopefully next time I can hook up.

Country John

PsyberZombie
10-09-04, 08:58
Country John =

I used to own a house in the Hillsgrove section of Kailua on Oahu's north shore ; but I haven't been back in six years

But from reading here , the place is pretty much the same

Waikiki is like another place I frequently visit = Las Vegas

The Supply / Demand Curve is *way* out of Whack in both places

On the Supply Side = yer gonna find the *Hottest* SWs on the Planet on Kalakaua or Kuhio Aves ; or in the Strip Casinos. And Hot Chicks demand More Money

And on the Demand Side =

You're competing with wealthy Tourists , many of them Asian , spending 'cheap' Dollars , in both places

In Hawaii , they talk about the "Paradise Tax"

In LV , they have "Paradise Rd"

Well , that last comparison was a bit of a Stretch ; but my Point is =

Penurious people turn purple at the price of Pussy in Paradise

San Diego Fun
10-16-04, 17:53
Wow! Just got back from a weeklong business trip there. The area between the Hyatt and Sheraton Princess is abuzz. Here's the hotest one I saw although I got many more on my cell. Even one flipping me off as I took her picture. Tried to do it discreetly but this one picked up on it. Oh well. I'm just a tourist. No action for me though. The hot ones avoided me like I was a cop and the uglier ones just didn't get me going.

Member #2650
10-20-04, 15:35
OMG SD! Keep those coming! That was a great one. It got my blood boiling just imagining her walking down the street. Please share more.

San Diego Fun
10-25-04, 12:49
I've been going there for business for a long time now and these girls are regulars. Too much $$$ for the value though. I'd rather go to the AMPS. If anyone has info on which ones are reliable, please PM me.

Sorry for the blurriness of some of the pics. Camera phone and it's dark out there. There's a funny one of one SW flipping me off. Enjoy.

h20skier2001
10-30-04, 14:21
As has been pointed out by some of the members, the SW in Waikiki are a big rip off. Too much money and litte in return. I should have listed to everyone on the board but decided to personally try one that I had been attracted too all week during my stay in Hawaii.

Here is the deal on these chicks: They tell you it will cost $$ and to walk with them to their room and they can discuss details. They get you naked and then start discussing the details. $$ only gets you cbj and some massaging. FS is another $$$ on top of the $$ you already paid. If you want to stay for a full hour for multiple pops it is $$$$ on top of the original $$.

Here's the worst part for all of this money, you never actually have full service. She starts on top and acts like you are in but in reality you are rubbing against her butt cheeks and she is holding Mr happy in her hand. IT ends up being an expensive hj. So, if you partaked make sure she doesn't hold onto you and that you are in the promised land.

Lastly, do all of your negotiations when you first get to the room when you still have your close on and are thinking with the right head. IT doesn't cost you anything to walk there and talk. They know once you are there and naked you will lose your common sense and spend whatever. Negotiate what you will get for the $$ before you are naked.

Or just plain stay away from these rip-off chicks and spread the word on the street about their tactics.

Have fun

Member #2041
11-15-04, 02:30
I just got back from Waikiki, and I did 5 of the SWs while I was there. They can and do provide FS for $$. A couple of them provided FS for $150, after some negotiation. But the FS is always a quickie, and the BJ is always covered. The various SWs seem to have a bit of a support group, where they collude to fix prices, and to fix the services provided (i.e. NO BBBJ, no 69, no touching the kitty, no kissing).

They tend to congregate together, and they won't even consider discussing anything below $$ while they are within earshot of each other. A couple of them, who had been out and about without a client for close to an hour, were able to be persuaded to go with me for FS for 1.5$ but ONLY if I discussed it with them when they were not in earshot of any other ladies.

I tried hard to get them to offer 69, and EVERY ONE refused except for one lady, and she only agreed to it once we were alone, but before I got to the room.

Among the better FS quickies for $$ were a blonde named Ginger and a Brunette named Taylor who share a trick pad near the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani/Hyatt Regency area. But they had their rules, and would not bend them. But, they both DID provide FS, with CBJ, and they are both solid 9+ in looks.

Another attractive lady, who provided TERRIBLE service was a chick named Raina - also a 9 in looks, but she was a cock-blocker and insisted on fucking me with a baby wipes between me and her, held in place by her hand. I did get her for 1.5$, but that was a total waste, and it cost me another $20 in round trip cab fare to get to her place which was not even in Waikiki (she wouldn't go to my nearby place).

The other two ladies both claimed to be leaving town last week, so I won't review them. One was mediocre, and one was the best I had (she's the one who DID go for 69), but she wouldn't want her cover blown even if she were still there.

DanTheMan
11-24-04, 00:29
HI guys just a short one. I was in Waikiki about a month ago, towards the end of october. Call em stupid, but I couldn't pick a SW there if my life depended on it. I was staying at the waikiki surf. Saw heaps when I had to leave at 5.30 one mornig, but other than that, in my opinion, they blend quite well into the crowd, compared to the drugged out street walkers that are here in australia, (esp Melb).

NOw just a query, has anyone been to the small bar behind the sex hop which is near Rock Za? I walked in there with a guy I met that night, and picked up an old Vietnamese woman, late 40's who was charging me $200 for all night. SHe has an INCREDIBLE body with perfect breasts. I was just sitting in a booth having a drink checking her out, next thing shes over me wanting me to buy her drinks for $20. I got her down to 5 whilst she played with my cock, and basically i played and sucked her tits in the bar.

Anyway went back to her place, where for 2 hours I got what I wanted then got her to drive me home.

Anyone else "come across her int heir journeys?

Bench Warmer
11-24-04, 00:43
I visited Orchid. Its a massage parlor on Sheridan Street. There are alot of ex-Waikiki girls there. Last week, I saw 5 Haole girls there. Thats very unusual for an AMP. Two were really cute. The best part is you get FS for 50+150. Standard AMP (Hawaii) rate applies. I think they got busted and can't go back to Waikiki. Its part of the "Weed and Seed" program.

Do your homework if you visit Hawaii. Just like anything touristy; everythings expensive in Waikiki. Food, shopping, SW. If you venture outside of the tourist spot, you'll get great value.

Enjoy.

Jack Mehoff
11-25-04, 06:56
Whats this ladys name?

Ten Batsu
12-03-04, 20:02
Dantheman,

I'm pretty familiar with the bar scene more than the AMP. This bar next to Rock Za interests me since I don't know of any bar around there that has Vietnamese girls who play. There is one on Kalakaua which is now a sports bar and one small karaoke joint near Daie that is not for players. If there's a new one I'm game--so can you give us more info on location.

Hapaman
12-04-04, 21:04
While it is true that Waikiki is very expensive, it is very common to get FS. I ran into a 40-ish hispanic SW Maria. She had huge DD boobs. Very aggressive, she stopped every Japanese tourist walking by her, grabbed them by the arm and started talking to them in what appeared to be good Japanese. I walked by her on Kuhio and she grabbed me and said "I've seen you around here before." I told her "maybe." Then she said "let's have some fun." I guess she doesn't limit herself to Japanese tourists. I figured she would charge an arm and a leg so I asked her if she would take $__. She said "can't you afford more?" I told her that's all I've got. So, she said "okay let's go."

Hmmm, I'm thinking that was easy. So, I wanted to make sure what I was getting and asked her if this is for FS. She wouldn't say but she said "we'll have a good time." I figured what the hell and told her okay.

She hails a cab, we get in and she starts rubbing my groin area. Okay, this is going well. The cab drops us off on by an apartment on the Ala Wai. We got upstairs to the room. As soon as we arrive, there are two other providers and their customers leaving the room. Whoa, what is this? She said don't worry about it. When we get in, luckily, there were no one else in the room. Good timing I guess.

She asks for the money, which I give her. She undresses and exposes her DDs. Clearly enhanced but pretty nice, not rock hard. In the light, she does look a little old. Looks like she spend too much time in the sun and her face is a little wrinkled but still attractive. She has me undressed and starts to give me a very good CBJ. Then she said I can't take my time based on what I paid. She asks me if I'm ready. Then she mounts on me CG and keeps going until I pop.

I don't think there is such a thing as GFE with a Waikiki provider but Maria was pretty good.

Jzjz
12-27-04, 05:23
I visited Orchid. Its a massage parlor on Sheridan Street. There are alot of ex-Waikiki girls there. Last week, I saw 5 Haole girls there. Thats very unusual for an AMP. Two were really cute.
Enjoy.

I checked out Orchid a couple of times looking for haole providers, but it wasn't a white Xmas. There was one chunky haole girl, looked more like portuguese instead of pure white pleasure. I passed.

Ten Batsu
12-27-04, 15:24
Jz,

Try VIP. I was there about 3 weeks ago and they had 2. I tried Jenny. Fake rack but nice personality. Service was only average. CBJ, no DATY, no GFE but haole if that's what you are looking for.

Jzjz
12-27-04, 22:43
Ten Batsu,
Tanks for the info. I missed out. I checked out R7 and Roppongi in that area, but overlooked VIP. In general, the haole service is not that great--no GFE, never DATY.

Member #2650
12-28-04, 03:47
Jz,

Try VIP. I was there about 3 weeks ago and they had 2. I tried Jenny. Fake rack but nice personality. Service was only average. CBJ, no DATY, no GFE but haole if that's what you are looking for.I went to the VIP the whole week before xmas and dropped by tonight, but there were no haoles there. I think most of the haole providers at Orchid just took the night off on the holiday as I didn't even see a handfull at Waikiki on that day.

Jzjz
12-28-04, 10:40
Ten Batsu,
VIP was great. Visited last night, and saw Heather, dark blonde, 5'5, formerly Samantha at New Yorker.

Face 9
Body 6.5 had a baby and didn't lose the weight. Skin on tummy sags
Attitude 9.6
Nasty Factor 7 will allow play with kitty, but not insert. Mish, dg

Overall, 4 haole's there. Heather just started there. Said Evergreen has haoles too.