PDA

View Full Version : Back page "massage " Tranquility Spa, Route 1

R Lawrence
03-17-13, 17:42
Tranquility spa in york near portsmouth, review

They run their AD on BP under both Massage and Body Rubs! Since I live only 20 Miniutes from their location, and the March Special is $45/1 hour I called, then did a walk-in since the girl said Sundays are slow. The first girl asked for the fee, counted it and then said what about the tip. I replied, no service yet, no tip needed! Next I asked where the other 2 girls were?

She sent them in the room one at a time. One of them spoke with very broken Asian accent, faster that an AK 47 can empty a full ammo clip, and she reeked of Garlic. The other was more demure and soft spoken, Mi Mi, was her name.

I picked Mi Mi. The room we met in was Newly and Tastefully decorated, as was the entire facility. Soft music was playing and the lighting was soft also. Atmosphere was a 10 out of 10.

We move to Mi Mi's room, then she left so I could undress and lie on the table. She came back in a few minutes and asked you want Soft, Medium or Hard? We settled on Medium, and while her hands felt good it was not therapuetic by any stretch. I let Mi Mi know over the next few that I used to frequent Japan Spa at 1021 Broad in Prov, RI. And described in detail the sessions available down there including Boom Boom. She commented that I was a naughty boy and none of that was available at Tranquility. That did not deter my efforts, until persistance finally became futile.

While I kept reminding her what I was in search of she tactfully and always with a smile kept my hands where she thought they should be. Nice lady, very nice figure, attractive at least a 7 out of 10. I received the full hour!

Cost-$45? Hour I tipped $20. Good value at $45, probably not if it goes to $70 in April.

Been there, done that, probably won't repeat! Patience and Repeats might yield more if you're lucky!

Sincerely, Russell Lawrence