PDA

View Full Version : Hooksett Erotic Massage

Willcall44
03-12-13, 08:03
Does anyone have firsthand knowledge? No pun intended. Will report back if I take the plunge. Thanks.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-body-massage-48/3115735

R Lawrence
03-12-13, 10:54
Does anyone have firsthand knowledge? No pun intended. Will report back if I take the plunge. Thanks.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-body-massage-48/3115735WC, A couple of the guys have have posted favorable reviews on her under NH. I just can't find them at the moment.

Sincerely, R. L.

Ummmmm
01-19-14, 13:22

Ehhhh... She has so so reviews the oThER.

YMMV.

Member #5339
01-20-14, 02:34
There was a report a week or two ago indicating that she is out of the game at least temporarily.

I wouldn't bother unless someone tells you she is back.

RiWheezy
01-20-14, 11:32
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Further; I told you to pick and use one and ONLY ONE of your legion of user names. This isn't the one you said you were going to use.

A2

Eugene West
02-04-14, 08:43
I saw a current ad from her just a day ago.

There was a report a week or two ago indicating that she is out of the game at least temporarily.

I wouldn't bother unless someone tells you she is back..

GenreousGuy
02-06-14, 17:09
Just received an email from Darlin saying "Yes, I am still giving massages. Took some time off and was out of town for a bit. Let me know when you need me, rates $130 for 45-min session /$160 for a full satisfying hour."

TheSquidMonger
06-11-14, 18:35
Just received an email from Darlin saying "Yes, I am still giving massages. Took some time off and was out of town for a bit. Let me know when you need me, rates $130 for 45-min session /$160 for a full satisfying hour."Heard was back, but ran into the same issues and was perhaps out again. I wonder if it's worth trying to reach out and touch someone? Definitely not UTR anymore.

SM.