PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71

Dick M Good
03-11-18, 12:39
The area code in her ad is from Las Vegas. This is very typical for Las Vegas which is where she is undoubtedly from. She has yet to learn Georgia ways. We should remember that a Las Vegas area code is a red flag right off.

Hello fellow mongers.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/702-287-2732/93717667

Been to her. I asked for an hour session and I agreed for $$. I reached at her place and then she asked my race. I told her and she messgaed me her room number.

Things started good. She gave me good handjob and CBJ but when I started kissing her she denied and said in 200 she will just do dance HJ and CBJ. No sex. And that to my tool was arouse and in her hand during CBJ. She asked for 150 more. I got little angry and denied to give more. Finished in HJ and then came out in 20 mins.

I am new but had few good times and this was totally new bad exp. So prefer to avoid such situations.

Be safe and happy mongering.

WholeThang448
03-11-18, 13:18
So thus random hoar inboxes me asking me to see her and keave a review pfft. LOL. Then has the nerve to be rude and pushy when I ask her is it free. Bih you chose me, I had no intentions of seeing you. Anyone else got the same message? Pics below.

WholeThang448
03-11-18, 13:19
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032

I saw this beauty recently. The pic where it looks like she's skinny is a tad deceptive due to the angle, but if you're like me and like a curvy, busty girl, her body is absolutely perfect. She has a very pretty face too. She talks a little too much, but it's not bad.

Her performance wasn't great. Everything is covered. Then she doesn't like to do full missionary where you're in her face, or at least she didn't with me. I had to stand at the end of the bed with her on her back. And I am out of shape so that wears me out. Also I wasn't in her more than 30 seconds before she started telling me to finish. I mean, she was talking dirty but I want to enjoy it a while. When I broke rhythm to keep it going, she said I was playing games. Anyway she stood up and Bent over the bed, and I finished that way. Her ass is nice and round too. 150 for 30.

So if you're like me and like curvy, busty girls, her looks are literally a 10.

I'd say her performance was like a 3.For 150 she better perform.

GobMan
03-11-18, 15:27
Hello fellow mongers.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/702-287-2732/93717667

Been to her. I asked for an hour session and I agreed for $$. I reached at her place and then she asked my race. I told her and she messgaed me her room number.

Things started good. She gave me good handjob and CBJ but when I started kissing her she denied and said in 200 she will just do dance HJ and CBJ. No sex. And that to my tool was arouse and in her hand during CBJ. She asked for 150 more. I got little angry and denied to give more. Finished in HJ and then came out in 20 mins.

I am new but had few good times and this was totally new bad exp. So prefer to avoid such situations.

Be safe and happy mongering.Anytime a provider screens for race you should keep your eyes leery for a pontential scam artist. Rather stupidly she asked what race you are to gauge how much resistance and opposition shed get from her crappy service.

Kyrow
03-11-18, 17:37
Anytime a provider screens for race you should keep your eyes leery for a pontential scam artist. Rather stupidly she asked what race you are to gauge how much resistance and opposition shed get from her crappy service.Actually I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking the same thing. In all honesty, I've learned to not put up with the games and Bs. If a woman rates are too high, don't go see her. I don't know who in God's name would tell these chicks that they are worth 120 and stuff for a quick visit, when they know they ain't good at this and how it's going to be a rip off. Start putting these chicks in their place and don't give them any money. Backpage won't get any better until we do.

Kyrow
03-11-18, 17:39
For 150 she better perform.I agree man. That's why I stick to 50 to 60 $ quick visits. I rarely go past 100. That way I didn't waste too much money if the visit wasn't good. I've noticed as of late most chicks want at Least 100 to see them. I would be as cheap as I could be man. We work too hard for our money to give it to these liars and go home unhappy.

Ozymandias
03-11-18, 23:06
Anytime a provider screens for race you should keep your eyes leery for a pontential scam artist. Rather stupidly she asked what race you are to gauge how much resistance and opposition shed get from her crappy service.I usually just assume she's an ignorant, low class girl who probably either grew up in the woods or a trailer park, just a genuine racist cracker.

That's one of the main reasons I don't see white providers: they are almost invariably white trash, and usually junkies or meth heads. No thanks!

O.

Ozymandias
03-11-18, 23:22
So thus random hoar inboxes me asking me to see her and keave a review pfft. LOL. Then has the nerve to be rude and pushy when I ask her is it free. Bih you chose me, I had no intentions of seeing you. Anyone else got the same message? Pics below.No, but I've gotten offers of free sessions on occasion from girls wanting to get some reviews in.

I've never taken them because thus far, none of the free session offers have come from girls who interested me (wrong body type, whatever). What can I say, I'm very selective.

In future, if you're solicited for a review, a better approach than "is it free?" is probably something along the lines of "hey, welcome to Atlanta! I can probably help you out; what did you have in mind?" You put her in the position of asking for a favor (most hoes think they're doing YOU a favor, so you want to flip that for leverage), and then it's pretty easy to negotiate. Maybe not to "free", but you can get more time, or better services. I would certainly point out that to really give a good review, I'd need multi pops (to try out all the holes), and I'd certainly expect some extra time for recovery and so forth.

Bees and honey, come on!

O.

OgDroid650
03-11-18, 23:54
I usually just assume she's an ignorant, low class girl who probably either grew up in the woods or a trailer park, just a genuine racist cracker.

That's one of the main reasons I don't see white providers: they are almost invariably white trash, and usually junkies or meth heads. No thanks!

O.Here' my take on this subject and after talking with a lot Latina, white and asian providers during my experience with this subject.

1) Majority of the drama comes from bad experiences from young black thugs / pimps.

2). Constant harrassment from pimps looking to rob, beat down and or force a independent provider to be managed. I've seen this first hand here in Atlanta with several providers complaining or after the robbery occurred.

3) Area, if you're in say Northwest Georgia, it's predominantly white, conservative and the men rather see a provider that's not affiliated with black men or seeing a black man as a customer. Got this from a couple of providersup there as well.

I am Black from the West Coast girls are more open to talk about things like that. Here it's like pulling teeth. A favorite provider of mine (White) was robbed and pushed around while the guy opened the door for the friend to come in. Ran sacked the room found her stash and left. This happens quite a bit here from what I was told from several girls here. So yeah, you see the No AA or under 40.

Can't blame them. I've asked this question to quite a few girls. They same thing.

Sethr890
03-12-18, 01:16
Actually I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking the same thing. In all honesty, I've learned to not put up with the games and Bs. If a woman rates are too high, don't go see her. I don't know who in God's name would tell these chicks that they are worth 120 and stuff for a quick visit, when they know they ain't good at this and how it's going to be a rip off. Start putting these chicks in their place and don't give them any money. Backpage won't get any better until we do.Thank you all for the valuable inputs. Will keep those tips in mind. I also normally go for 120 or 100 but last week was thinking to get and thought to pay more to get more. But now I get it that nothing more than 100 or 120 as first timers. And then if I like company I can always extend it.

Thanks again and happy and sfae mongering.

Kyrow
03-12-18, 03:03
I had my eye on this one and decided to take one for the team. On the way there, she seemed to have an attitude problem during the texts. Claims men were playing games. I get there and upon opening the door, holy shit. She's actually prettier than the pics. Perfectly white teeth, long nice nails. She was shocked that I wasn't a white male. (I'm mixed with several things LOL). Black and white and Italian, LOL. She still was ok with the visit. She was Freshly showered and pedicured. Perfect 10 on looks, especially her feet. They were painted a light pink with a fresh shine to them.

My God they looked amazing. She then asks for my donation on the table and tells me to wash my hands. There wasnt anything to dry my hands with, so I used the only towel I saw. She then seemed upset that I used her only towel to dry my hands. I'm thinking what in the hell?? She shouldve had more than just 1. She had an attitude the entire time. Kept rolling her eyes. That should've been my first sign. As I'm done washing my hands and get to the bed, she's still fully dressed and tells me this is a quick visit and to not bullshit her. I was getting irritated by her attitude. She kept making rules and being bossy. She then tried to give me a CBJ. It was terrible and she rolled her eyes whole time. She spent most of the time jacking me off, even had trouble getting my condom on. After 2 min, I sat up and told her to just stop and I'm leaving cause I just wasn't dealing with the attitude any longer. She then says to stay and apologize. I told her off and how I'm stupid for driving that far for the worst visit. She then wants to finish. She didn't even let me touch her boobs or booty much. Total let down. I just wanted to be done and get out of there. I got her to let me suck her boobs some to get a hard on. As I got ready to hump her, her pussy had a odor to it that got worse as I was in. I had put her legs on my shoulders so I could suck her toes to stay hard. I hurried and finished. She then said she didn't have any wipes, and apologized. She just had a non caring attitude and played with her phone as I went to the restroom to flush my condom down the toilet. She seemed to be very argumentative in general. Upon leaving I told her it was a terrible visit and I won't be back. Guys she's one of the most beautiful woman ever, but her attitude makes her ugly. The fact that she's overpriced and not good at all and has a stinky pussy doesn't help either. Save your time and money. I promise you, that chick is bad news. Thank God I didn't blow too much. 80 for qv. A cheap crackhead would've been better than that.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/310-467-3123/93839347

Luex7
03-12-18, 05:32
I woulda thot uncle LEO involved here, or yeah -- 'Entitled / bratty' by dem looks. Damn. Sorry wasn't better for ya, if was. That would have been something else there with them looks.

I had my eye on this one and decided to take one for the team. On the way there, she seemed to have an attitude problem during the texts. Claims men were playing games. I get there and upon opening the door, holy shit. She's actually prettier than the pics. Perfectly white teeth, long nice nails. She was shocked that I wasn't a white male. (I'm mixed with several things LOL). Black and white and Italian, LOL. She still was ok with the visit. She was Freshly showered and pedicured. Perfect 10 on looks, especially her feet. They were painted a light pink with a fresh shine to them.

My God they looked amazing. She then asks for my donation on the table and tells me to wash my hands. There wasnt anything to dry my hands with, so I used the only towel I saw. She then seemed upset that I used her only towel to dry my hands. I'm thinking what in the hell?? She shouldve had more than just 1. She had an attitude the entire time. Kept rolling her eyes. That should've been my first sign. As I'm done washing my hands and get to the bed, she's still fully dressed and tells me this is a quick visit and to not bullshit her. I was getting irritated by her attitude. She kept making rules and being bossy. She then tried to give me a CBJ. It was terrible and she rolled her eyes whole time. She spent most of the time jacking me off, even had trouble getting my condom on. After 2 min, I sat up and told her to just stop and I'm leaving cause I just wasn't dealing with the attitude any longer. She then says to stay and apologize. I told her off and how I'm stupid for driving that far for the worst visit. She then wants to finish. She didn't even let me touch her boobs or booty much. Total let down. I just wanted to be done and get out of there. I got her to let me suck her boobs some to get a hard on. As I got ready to hump her, her pussy had a odor to it that got worse as I was in. I had put her legs on my shoulders so I could suck her toes to stay hard. I hurried and finished. She then said she didn't have any wipes, and apologized. She just had a non caring attitude and played with her phone as I went to the restroom to flush my condom down the toilet. She seemed to be very argumentative in general. Upon leaving I told her it was a terrible visit and I won't be back. Guys she's one of the most beautiful woman ever, but her attitude makes her ugly. The fact that she's overpriced and not good at all and has a stinky pussy doesn't help either. Save your time and money. I promise you, that chick is bad news. Thank God I didn't blow too much. 80 for qv. A cheap crackhead would've been better than that.

OgDroid650
03-12-18, 11:16
Thank you for taking one for the team. I've had one of those dates before as well. I try to research the hell out of a provider as much as possible. Still sometimes you just won't know till you get there and experience the provider for yourself.

It's also a good thing to let her know hat you will write a bad review if the service is suspect. I've done that before with a provider that had an attitude in the beginning as well. They're trying to take charge and run the show to see how far she can take you. If you're weak then it would've been a 10 min date and her cussing you out as you left the room LOL.

I am totally cool and sweet but if that happens to me I am gone and money with me. I will go over my expectations first (money still in hand) letting the provider know I am not the one to be played with. That's if she acts like what you described. The real person will come out! My motto "Don't let my kindness fool you for weakness!

Things happen in this lifestyle so chalk it it up to a bad provider. Don't take it out on the next one just gage as best as possible but be aware.

Bunnery Sgt
03-12-18, 15:03
I usually just assume she's an ignorant, low class girl who probably either grew up in the woods or a trailer park, just a genuine racist cracker.

O.Basically this. I skip over white providers pages completely. Nothing but trouble. I rarely even see a good review of one here that's not letting the whole city jizz in all her holes. I can confirm that "no AA" is a tool used to weed out black guys who won't put up with bullshit.

Also there's so much free white pussy on Craigslist there's no point in paying for it LOL.

Kyrow
03-12-18, 15:45
Thank you for taking one for the team. I've had one of those dates before as well. I try to research the hell out of a provider as much as possible. Still sometimes you just won't know till you get there and experience the provider for yourself.

It's also a good thing to let her know hat you will write a bad review if the service is suspect. I've done that before with a provider that had an attitude in the beginning as well. They're trying to take charge and run the show to see how far she can take you. If you're weak then it would've been a 10 min date and her cussing you out as you left the room LOL.

I am totally cool and sweet but if that happens to me I am gone and money with me. I will go over my expectations first (money still in hand) letting the provider know I am not the one to be played with. That's if she acts like what you described. The real person will come out! My motto "Don't let my kindness fool you for weakness!

Things happen in this lifestyle so chalk it it up to a bad provider. Don't take it out on the next one just gage as best as possible but be aware.I know man. She had a terrible, terrible attitude. Even in the texts, she was rude, and usually I would've cursed her ass out and not even came, but she said she was just frustrated with men playing games. So I still went cause she said when I come, she will give me a hug and kiss for the attitude and make it up to me. Shit, from the instant I got there she had an attitude. I would've left but I did drive 56 miles to see her, so I wanted to at Least bust a nut to make all of it worth while. Shit. I have had crackheads do better service with alot cheaper price and more gratitude and way less attitude. Then she made the comment she usually don't see people for less than 100. OMG had I actually spent 150 for half and got that attitude and service OMG, I wouldve lost it and made her call her pimp up so I can beat that ass, and I would've left with my money. LOL. I learned and will stick to on my 60 $ quick visits.

Kyrow
03-12-18, 15:52
Basically this. I skip over white providers pages completely. Nothing but trouble. I rarely even see a good review of one here that's not letting the whole city jizz in all her holes. I can confirm that "no AA" is a tool used to weed out black guys who won't put up with bullshit.

Also there's so much free white pussy on Craigslist there's no point in paying for it LOL.Craigslist? Haha. There's alot of scams and automated texts received too. If that place was ever legit, OMG, I would totally be all on it and completely retired from backpage.

EastRendezvous
03-12-18, 16:13
Welp I think its time for me to push out some reviews. TopShooter has been giving great reviews of Destinee aka magic mouth for ages and I decided a few weeks back to dive in a few times. She floats around the south side notels from what it seems like. First time I saw her was a hassle to reach her bc of her bad cell but I'm glad I did. She is down to earth, pleasant, and absolutely no drama. She haggled me for an extra hamilton for bbj but I didn't care bc she had already given me a discount LOL. The mouth was good I can't say its anything spectacular but def good. From Topshooter reviews you get the impression if she sees you a couple times more she gets into it a little more. She seemed disappointed I only wanted the mouth but hey your talents can be a gift and a curse LOL. I may repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361

OgDroid650
03-12-18, 16:38
Hey, I totally understand, I think we've all been there with a fine provider only to be let down. I was merely stating the reason why some of them put No AA.

As far as her attitude goes, some of these providers do t get it. I mean Not At All when it comes to business and service. Most of these providers can only see, think or comprehend that day. Not seeing the bigger picture of providing great service equals more repeat customers, equals more Money, equals more money ey in the pipeline. Also reputation is a big factor, plus word of mouth! Great reviews.

I've been fortunate to be around some of the best girls that understood that equation and have great business acumen. Knew how to use social media the Real Way!

The ones like her will fade fast, trust me I've been around a long time, longer than 80% of the girls. They only look at the day to day and fast hit. Instead of using their heads and business common sense.

I come from a corporate background if I was helping one of these girls they would be making bank and moving out of the low level BP page class of girls.

You did right brother.

Happy Hunting.

I know man. She had a terrible, terrible attitude. Even in the texts, she was rude, and usually I would've cursed her ass out and not even came, but she said she was just frustrated with men playing games. So I still went cause she said when I come, she will give me a hug and kiss for the attitude and make it up to me. Shit, from the instant I got there she had an attitude. I would've left but I did drive 56 miles to see her, so I wanted to at Least bust a nut to make all of it worth while. Shit. I have had crackheads do better service with alot cheaper price and more gratitude and way less attitude. Then she made the comment she usually don't see people for less than 100. OMG had I actually spent 150 for half and got that attitude and service OMG, I wouldve lost it and made her call her pimp up so I can beat that ass, and I would've left with my money. LOL. I learned and will stick to on my 60 $ quick visits.

Bunnery Sgt
03-12-18, 16:50
Welp I think its time for me to push out some reviews. TopShooter has been giving great reviews of Destinee aka magic mouth for ages and I decided a few weeks back to dive in a few times. She floats around the south side notels from what it seems like. First time I saw her was a hassle to reach her bc of her bad cell but I'm glad I did. She is down to earth, pleasant, and absolutely no drama. She haggled me for an extra hamilton for bbj but I didn't care bc she had already given me a discount LOL. The mouth was good I can't say its anything spectacular but def good. From Topshooter reviews you get the impression if she sees you a couple times more she gets into it a little more. She seemed disappointed I only wanted the mouth but hey your talents can be a gift and a curse LOL. I may repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361Yeah bro she's A1 I've been seeing her for a few years now. I also can confirm the menu opens up with a few visits.

GobMan
03-12-18, 18:26

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361Thanks for the review. Sorry but I'm a little confused by your post. She wanted an extra $ for bbj on top of the normal CBJ rate? Or $ total for the bbj? Thanks in advance for clarifying.

EastRendezvous
03-12-18, 20:22
Thanks for the review. Sorry but I'm a little confused by your post. She wanted an extra $ for bbj on top of the normal CBJ rate? Or $ total for the bbj? Thanks in advance for clarifying.Yea she taxed me a tenner for the BBJ on top of her already proposed CBJ rate. In the end the ticket was 2 jacksons.

WholeThang448
03-12-18, 22:33

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361Might depends on her mood. She will suck you til you can't take it anymore.

ShawnFoxxx516
03-13-18, 00:59
Might depends on her mood. She will suck you til you can't take it anymore.I kept for for a whole week one time like she said depends on the mood I guess but she will Def suck you dry she was fantastic for me even got rim jobs repeatedly.

TheTitanX
03-13-18, 01:04
Hey guys, I'm from Augusta but I can't help but browse other cities here in Georgia from time to time. The one I keep coming back to is Jenna. She seems so freaking sexy and I'd love to go and see her, but I just don't have much info about her and what her prices are etc. If anyone has any info about personality, prices, services, anything really before I commit to a 2 hour drive to come see her, that'd be very much appreciated! Or if anyone has any suggestions for someone equally as sexy, that'd be awesome too!

TheTitanX
03-13-18, 01:17
Hey guys, I'm from Augusta but I can't help but browse other cities here in Georgia from time to time. The one I keep coming back to is Jenna. She seems so freaking sexy and I'd love to go and see her, but I just don't have much info about her and what her prices are etc. If anyone has any info about personality, prices, services, anything really before I commit to a 2 hour drive to come see her, that'd be very much appreciated! Or if anyone has any suggestions for someone equally as sexy, that'd be awesome too!

Top Shooter
03-13-18, 01:35

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-800-1679/35640361Saw her last weekend she gave me the same impression but gave me a special for FS later I think she just want some pounding. But I just like her going to work with her mouth she get the job done for me

Tratia
03-13-18, 02:25
Saw this girl today and it was a great time. Just texted her, and got the info. Turned out she was less than 10 minutes from me, LOL. Nice slim athletic body with tiger marks on a soft smaller round booty. Enthusiastic and well done CBJ with lots of suction, wet kitty with good friction. Decent personality a bit shy. Started in Mish and ended in Doggy.

Booked for a HH for 1. Offered her and friend for 1. 6 HH. Definitely will repeat if not for the fact she is local.

Service 8.

Looks 7.5.

Edawg5
03-13-18, 10:10
Saw this girl today and it was a great time. ....Thanks for posting the review. It would be even better with a link.

Elvis Lives
03-13-18, 10:57
Saw her last weekend she gave me the same impression but gave me a special for FS later I think she just want some pounding. But I just like her going to work with her mouth she get the job done for meThis might help. Leads to other reviews. http://destinee.yourebonyescort.com/ Funny when I read the address, I kept seeing it as "Destinee you're boney escort. I crack myself up sometimes.

Drew75
03-13-18, 12:06

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032I reviewed her a couple of pages back. Search for Jenna Buckhead. In short, she looks great, but performance is lacking.

Tozuka281
03-13-18, 12:53

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032She was reviewed a few days ago. Read back a couple of pages or search this board for her name or phone number and you'll find it.

Kyrow
03-13-18, 14:14
Hey, I totally understand, I think we've all been there with a fine provider only to be let down. I was merely stating the reason why some of them put No AA.

As far as her attitude goes, some of these providers do t get it. I mean Not At All when it comes to business and service. Most of these providers can only see, think or comprehend that day. Not seeing the bigger picture of providing great service equals more repeat customers, equals more Money, equals more money ey in the pipeline. Also reputation is a big factor, plus word of mouth! Great reviews.

I've been fortunate to be around some of the best girls that understood that equation and have great business acumen. Knew how to use social media the Real Way!

The ones like her will fade fast, trust me I've been around a long time, longer than 80% of the girls. They only look at the day to day and fast hit. Instead of using their heads and business common sense.

I come from a corporate background if I was helping one of these girls they would be making bank and moving out of the low level BP page class of girls.

You did right brother.

Happy Hunting.I really appreciate that man. Honestly though I should've used better judgement.

I'll describe her personality a bit more. She's got a horrible attitude, and even though she sells pussy to keep a room over her head, she acts like she's above you. A totally arrogant smartass. Anytime you say anything, she will stop and look at you out the corner of her eye and try to make you look stupid. A few months ago she turned me off with her attitude, but I know we all have our bad days, so time had passed and she did seem a tad pleasant at times, so I gave her the benefit of a doubt. Big mistake, one that I'll never make again. When I got there and she tried telling me to place my donation on the table and to go wash my hands. Seemed like she was trying to rush me, I then told her I hope my timer hasn't started. She seemed shocked of how I caught her in the act of trying to cheat me out of my time. Most good providers don't start the timer until why'all are getting busy. She just wasn't a good date at all. She wasn't accommodating at all. She automatically went for a CBJ and di dnt use any suction. Even licked her fingers then rubbed my cock. Like what the hell? Overall bad performance. When I stuck it in her, she obviously couldn't take it. This proves that not all high dollar chicks are what they make out to be. Spread the word. Chicks like that are in the wrong business LOL.

KokoRico
03-13-18, 18:40

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032Someone saw her, just go back a few pages.

Tratia
03-13-18, 21:11
Thanks for posting the review. It would be even better with a link.https://yolo.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/26182675/4702851033#.

My bad.

Shaved Is Best
03-14-18, 08:38
She's also on SA and sent me a message. She asked for my # and when I told her I wanted to use a chat app instead, she immediately blocked me. Doesn't bode well for a pleasant interaction.

I reviewed her a couple of pages back. Search for Jenna Buckhead. In short, she looks great, but performance is lacking.

TheBizz
03-14-18, 18:29
Are there any good Asian providers?

Tried using the search feature, but only see posts from 2013-2015. Is Exotic Asian Atlanta legit?

Or is it better to just visit an AMP in your city?

If you guys ever come to Florida, head to the Tampa or Orlando AMPs. Attractive women in their 20's.

WholeThang448
03-14-18, 18:51
No, but I've gotten offers of free sessions on occasion from girls wanting to get some reviews in.

I've never taken them because thus far, none of the free session offers have come from girls who interested me (wrong body type, whatever). What can I say, I'm very selective.

In future, if you're solicited for a review, a better approach than "is it free?" is probably something along the lines of "hey, welcome to Atlanta! I can probably help you out; what did you have in mind?" You put her in the position of asking for a favor (most hoes think they're doing YOU a favor, so you want to flip that for leverage), and then it's pretty easy to negotiate. Maybe not to "free", but you can get more time, or better services. I would certainly point out that to really give a good review, I'd need multi pops (to try out all the holes), and I'd certainly expect some extra time for recovery and so forth.

Bees and honey, come on!

O.That's like me asking a chic out to the movie and expect her to pay. Her whole approach and phone convo was wack. I could careless about her. You choose, you pay simple as that. I had a few hit me up to hang out and ended up hitting free few times. I agree with you on they think Its a favor. Most think all of us are the same. Some guys have no self confidence and have that "I have to pay" mentality. I'm different, I have several women city to city, state to state for free. This is just random fun for me, hoars are more convient at times. I got plenty paper, I could careless about 100, but not going to give it to them either LOL. Lately all the chics saying 70-100 q been agreeing to 50. Always attempt to negotiate.

Petey1015
03-14-18, 22:17
Are there any good Asian providers?

Tried using the search feature, but only see posts from 2013-2015. Is Exotic Asian Atlanta legit?

Or is it better to just visit an AMP in your city?

If you guys ever come to Florida, head to the Tampa or Orlando AMPs. Attractive women in their 20's.Exotic Asian is legit, if you go to an AMP make sure it's Korean and not Chinese.

Atlantan
03-14-18, 22:26
Anyone seen this one?

https://milfy.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/26214153/

For some reason, this one intrigues me.

Surferdrew2001
03-15-18, 08:18
Anyone seen this little spinner? Pics look legit. Did a tineye search and no matches. Googled the phone number and no reviews. Was thinking of toftt but always like to check first.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/901-350-3563/93437732

Isodt
03-15-18, 08:21
Anyone seen this little spinner? Pics look legit. Did a tineye search and no matches. Googled the phone number and no reviews. Was thinking of toftt but always like to check first.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/901-350-3563/93437732No but interested also.

Sgt Soros
03-15-18, 08:59
Ozzy, do you have an explanation for why p4p gals think they are doing us a favor? I just don't get it! I have discarded a fair number of my "regulars" for just this attitude.

No, but I've gotten offers of free sessions on occasion from girls wanting to get some reviews in.

Bees and honey, come on!

O.

SummaTaco
03-15-18, 09:13

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/901-350-3563/93437732Saw this ad. Looks *very* young, and not particularly happy to be having those pics taken.

EastRendezvous
03-15-18, 10:27
Ozzy, do you have an explanation for why p4p gals think they are doing us a favor? I just don't get it! I have discarded a fair number of my "regulars" for just this attitude.Obviously they think the reason a man comes to them to pay for it is because he can't get it any other way. I know we all come with our varying reasons why we do this but these girls are nowhere near intelligent enough or reasonable enough to consider these nuances.

Bobo42
03-15-18, 14:07
Yea she taxed me a tenner for the BBJ on top of her already proposed CBJ rate. In the end the ticket was 2 jacksons.I messaged her and she quoted me 70 100 150. I asked about the 40 bbj but she didn't respond.

Peter Johnson
03-15-18, 19:27
Obviously they think the reason a man comes to them to pay for it is because he can't get it any other way. I know we all come with our varying reasons why we do this but these girls are nowhere near intelligent enough or reasonable enough to consider these nuances.Yes they are just dumb chicks. And I mean "dumb" in the sense that they have relatively low IQ, meaning their brains don't work very well.

Of course plenty of dumb guys out there who will say "That's sad you have to pay for sex". They are simpletons as well, and don't get that probably 99% of the guys on here can get sex without handing a girl Jacksons, but we enjoy doing it this way, and also it doesn't cost nearly as much, in terms of time and effort.

So my point is that outright stupidity explains much of the nonsense in the world.

Peter Johnson
03-15-18, 19:30
Saw this ad. Looks *very* young, and not particularly happy to be having those pics taken.She doesn't look especially young to me, and I don't care for the girls who are never smiling in any of their pics. They just look angry and that often translates to bad attitude and poor service.

Sethr890
03-16-18, 03:31
Hi Seniors,

Just wanted to try something new. Did anyone tried this couple?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/Transgender/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=94014832&oid=93959412

Will333
03-16-18, 08:31
Quoted me 65/85/150. But was staying at a place off Delk that has seen a lot of recent activity by The Man, so I passed.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/773-672-3272/93916612

Kyrow
03-16-18, 10:57
She doesn't look especially young to me, and I don't care for the girls who are never smiling in any of their pics. They just look angry and that often translates to bad attitude and poor service.Agreed. I thought the same thing. Although I'll admit, I did text her to get a feel of how she would be. She's one of those 100 $ quick visit chicks. I pass on those. Cause they usually have bad service and tend to rip you off.

Kyrow
03-16-18, 11:05
Yes they are just dumb chicks. And I mean "dumb" in the sense that they have relatively low IQ, meaning their brains don't work very well.

Of course plenty of dumb guys out there who will say "That's sad you have to pay for sex". They are simpletons as well, and don't get that probably 99% of the guys on here can get sex without handing a girl Jacksons, but we enjoy doing it this way, and also it doesn't cost nearly as much, in terms of time and effort.

So my point is that outright stupidity explains much of the nonsense in the world.The thing that makes this hobby the most addicting, is the fact it's more direct. A woman needs your money, you pay and play, everyone goes home happy. None of this buying you tons of drinks, and weeks of sweet talk and still not get laid. It's guaranteed play. LOL. Hell we all pay some type of way regardless. These dumb so called high class chicks think we really need them? Ha. I can promise you, they need us alot more than we need them, or they wouldn't be sucking and humping for our money. I wish one would try that superior stuff on me. I would mentally shut her ass down. LOL.

IslandParty
03-16-18, 11:57
Yes they are just dumb chicks. And I mean "dumb" in the sense that they have relatively low IQ, meaning their brains don't work very well.

So my point is that outright stupidity explains much of the nonsense in the world.Either you're going to "pay" with your time and resources, or with paper, same stuff. And some of these "civilian" girls won't even give a BJ, forget 3 some, they won't even fucking give head, and she is the "girlfriend." No wander there are a lot of married men in this hobby.

Novalimber2
03-16-18, 12:19
Saw this ad. Looks *very* young, and not particularly happy to be having those pics taken.She may look young, because she is 22. So she says. But it may be worth a shot. She is a hot little number!

MajMilkDuds
03-16-18, 15:44
Hi Seniors,

Just wanted to try something new. Did anyone tried this couple?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/Transgender/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=94014832&oid=93959412So I went to see them today. I contacted and found out she has mild CP and he is a f2 m trans. She doesn't have sex. He is up for anything Afternd specifying what I was looking for " good massage and finish". I get there and I get a good massage by him. Very talkative. It got awkward because she had a hard time communicating and once she started to start to blow me she was ok but her disability made it hard. He told me she likes for people to cum on her tits. Granted she had an amazing body. So after a while I felt bad and just jerked it on her tits.

So my opinion. She is lovely but had a disability. He is very nice and very talkative (also has a pussy as he put it). It just felt akward overall. I felt bad and my mind kept going to a talk advantage situation but it didn't feel entirely like that. So who knows. I will not return.

Sethr890
03-16-18, 16:57
So I went to see them today. I contacted and found out she has mild CP and he is a f2 m trans. She doesn't have sex. He is up for anything Afternd specifying what I was looking for " good massage and finish". I get there and I get a good massage by him. Very talkative. It got awkward because she had a hard time communicating and once she started to start to blow me she was ok but her disability made it hard. He told me she likes for people to cum on her tits. Granted she had an amazing body. So after a while I felt bad and just jerked it on her tits.

So my opinion. She is lovely but had a disability. He is very nice and very talkative (also has a pussy as he put it). It just felt akward overall. I felt bad and my mind kept going to a talk advantage situation but it didn't feel entirely like that. So who knows. I will not return.This was really helpfull. Thank you! As you explained the situation I may not be able to perform well in such circumstances so may not be trying.

JayDogg90
03-16-18, 17:13
So I went to see them today. I contacted and found out she has mild CP and he is a f2 m trans. She doesn't have sex. He is up for anything Afternd specifying what I was looking for " good massage and finish". I get there and I get a good massage by him. Very talkative. It got awkward because she had a hard time communicating and once she started to start to blow me she was ok but her disability made it hard. He told me she likes for people to cum on her tits. Granted she had an amazing body. So after a while I felt bad and just jerked it on her tits.

So my opinion. She is lovely but had a disability. He is very nice and very talkative (also has a pussy as he put it). It just felt akward overall. I felt bad and my mind kept going to a talk advantage situation but it didn't feel entirely like that. So who knows. I will not return.I was thinking to join. He said they both enjoy oral both ways.

MajMilkDuds
03-16-18, 17:23
I was thinking to join. He said they both enjoy oral both ways.It's true. They both do. They stated. Well he stated that they LOVE seeing someone cum. But not in the mouth. And not sex on her but I assume with him yes.

JWSouth
03-16-18, 17:31
It's true. They both do. They stated. Well he stated that they LOVE seeing someone cum. But not in the mouth. And not sex on her but I assume with him yes.Intrigued and aroused LOL.

What was the damage?

Qbanlinxx
03-16-18, 21:06
In town next week, would love to find a lady that plays with couples. Anyone got any recommendations?? Thanks in advance.

Kyrow
03-16-18, 22:17
This woman will talk to you and set up an appointment and will go silent when you reach the destination. When I called to ask if everything was ok, she totally blocked me. Like what the hell? Avoid this time waster.

MajMilkDuds
03-17-18, 10:09
Intrigued and aroused LOL.

What was the damage?It started a little more but $. 3 .

Tozuka281
03-18-18, 03:56
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=6465467234

So after my last report with the Decatur Asians, decided to check out the Norcross Asians. Quoted me with their ridiculous rates of 120 140 160 for quick half and hour. Went for the quick because these average Chinese gals usually aren't worth spending an hour with even if you're lucky enough to get the full time.

Got Annie, actually Chinese this time. Cute, late 20's or early 30's, face 7, body 7, nice spinner body with small A cups but terribly bony butt. Natural Asian Bush if you're into jungles.

Quick CBJ and had her ride me to just let her do her thing. Good moans on her part as she got into it. I tried to assist holding her hips but damn that boney butt. Finished, exchanged pleasantries, got my water and headed out. Saw the other much much older gal on the way out and thought myself lucky for getting Annie.

Guess I need to head out further north to Duluth for the supposedly better asian and latina spots but damn that traffic!

Bobo42
03-18-18, 13:04
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=6465467234

So after my last report with the Decatur Asians, decided to check out the Norcross Asians. Quoted me with their ridiculous rates of 120 140 160 for quick half and hour. Went for the quick because these average Chinese gals usually aren't worth spending an hour with even if you're lucky enough to get the full time.

Got Annie, actually Chinese this time. Cute, late 20's or early 30's, face 7, body 7, nice spinner body with small A cups but terribly bony butt. Natural Asian Bush if you're into jungles.

Quick CBJ and had her ride me to just let her do her thing. Good moans on her part as she got into it. I tried to assist holding her hips but damn that boney butt. Finished, exchanged pleasantries, got my water and headed out. Saw the other much much older gal on the way out and thought myself lucky for getting Annie.

Guess I need to head out further north to Duluth for the supposedly better asian and latina spots but damn that traffic!You're lucky you didn't get the older one. If it's the same older one I had a while ago, she's a money grabbing.

ReWritten
03-18-18, 19:23
Well haven't posted in here in a while. Took a break and was working with my UTR chicks I bagged from POF. Anyways one of my ATF. UTR chicks hita me and tella mw she in backpage.

Georgia. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /404-884-1871/93224802.

I am like noooo. This chick smokes and drinks but was a sweetheart. Now she all the way in!

So I'm throwing her to the board!

Treat her nice she a cool chick. Sexy as hell. Nasty. All 3 holes. Talkes dirty. Stupid head game. Has toys all that. I highly recomend.

SamsungBlue
03-18-18, 23:34
So what is the current cellphone vendor that you can activate from the purchased cellphone and not have to call some number or go to a website? I tried a few weeks ago with a verizon but the thing would not activate till I called a number from another phone, so not sure if they had changed their policies. PM is fine or just reply here, and thank you in advance!

OgDroid650
03-18-18, 23:51
Well haven't posted in here in a while. Took a break and was working with my UTR chicks I bagged from POF. Anyways one of my ATF. UTR chicks hita me and tella mw she in backpage.

I am like noooo. This chick smokes and drinks but was a sweetheart. Now she all the way in!

Treat her nice she a cool chick. Sexy as hell. Nasty. All 3 holes. Talkes dirty. Stupid head game. Has toys all that. I highly recomend.Thanks Rewritten, I just pm'd you check your inbox.

ElPerron
03-19-18, 03:04

Treat her nice she a cool chick. Sexy as hell. Nasty. All 3 holes. Talkes dirty. Stupid head game. Has toys all that. I highly recomend.This is the first and the las time I See a white trash! This girl is nothing but a player, went to see her and we agreed in hh of nasty session including rimming but my ones she got the donation she played games and did nothing what we agreed, she sat a timer and keep reminding time left! Smh, I had six minutes to put the condom and finish which I did since there was a awful smell the more I hit her , she ask for pics, her pics are fake, she has a big gut, avoid this lousy slot, when I was leaving she was giving her rates to an other monger100,150,200.sh

NewDude
03-19-18, 03:36
This is the first and the las time I See a white trash! This girl is nothing but a player, went to see her and we agreed in hh of nasty session including rimming but my ones she got the donation she played games and did nothing what we agreed, she sat a timer and keep reminding time left! Smh, I had six minutes to put the condom and finish which I did since there was a awful smell the more I hit her , she ask for pics, her pics are fake, she has a big gut, avoid this lousy slot, when I was leaving she was giving her rates to an other monger100,150,200.shDo not believe reviews on white providers. The demand is so high that guys artificially inflate their opinions. The most diverse group of longstanding members will all tell you to avoid white providers in Atlanta.

Sgt Soros
03-19-18, 06:50
Do not believe reviews on white providers. The demand is so high that guys artificially inflate their opinions. The most diverse group of longstanding members will all tell you to avoid white providers in Atlanta.FWIW, I would'nt cast aspersions on just one group, there are bad eggs in all.

NewDude
03-19-18, 08:46
FWIW, I would'nt cast aspersions on just one group, there are bad eggs in all.I am criticizing white providers. I am warning people about the exaggerated reviews left by those who see them.

Bobo42
03-19-18, 13:10
I am criticizing white providers. I am warning people about the exaggerated reviews left by those who see them.I saw a white provider various mongers recommended on one of the threads and she was grossly exaggerated.

That being said, I've had terrible experiences with black, Asian, and Hispanic ones too. But they usually don't come with the hype.

JumboNiner1
03-19-18, 13:40
Seems like the pool is getting smaller every day!

Looking for any recommendations for an older gal who excels at oral. Can post here or PM me please.

Fletch1
03-19-18, 15:18
When I was in orlando I checked out their board and it has a section for positive reviews. I think it's a great idea so we can only see the cream of the crop in one section instead of browsing through 8 pages to find one good review. Thoughts?

PipeWrench
03-19-18, 15:18
Tried to see Aubrey (recently reviewed here) due to the good reviews.

Agreed okn everything and got the location. Texted when I arrived, within a minute or so a protector of the community rolled through the parking lot. I got spooked and hit the bricks.

I'm a newb so it doesn't take much to scare me. Probably a coincidence but enough to freak me out.

If anyone knows a UTR on the west side let me know.

Kyrow
03-19-18, 17:54
Me and her had been texting, she told me she was at an apartment with 3 friends, all being female, so I took the 40 min drive. She def wasn't law enforcement affiliated. On the way there, she called and we talked some. Turns out her mom recently passed away, and she's been living with friends trying to make it. I felt sorry for her and was hoping she was going to be about something good. I get there and she looks like the pics. She had a bed setup in the living room, and her friends were in closed up rooms. She took off the black dress and holy smokes, flab stomach was terrible, boobs ain't perky at all. They were wrinkled and totally saggy. I then opted to just get a CBJ. It was terrible. I just wanted to nut and go. So I made it fast and left. I'm telling you guys, it's a wasted trip. Even at just 50 $ , I still hate that I went.

Kyrow
03-19-18, 18:06
I had been curious and contemplating on seeing this one. After some texting, I decided to go. The set up was easy. She was at a pretty mediocre hotel. When she answered the door, she actually looked better than the pics. Nice little body. Nice face, not a perfect 10, but at least a 6. We talked some and got to business. The CBJ was good. I kissed all on her legs and thighs, petite booty felt good to grab. She took my cock like a champ. The qv was just 50 $ . She went from 60 to 50 real quick. I will be back indeed.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-717-0739/91491472

Kyrow
03-19-18, 18:18
I decided to be a bit more open-minded and try something a bit different. On the phone she seemed polite and since the quick visit was only 60 $, I then decided to take the plunge. She was at the Marriott hotel. Very nice. Upon meeting me at the door, she's actually pretty short. LOL. About 5'3 . Nice body for a woman in her 40's. I then hugged her and we talked some. She's pretty cool but going through alot. We got down to business. She's got decent boobs and the pussy wasn't so bad. The CBJ was actually pretty good. I was impressed all around. I wasn't expecting that, but glad that I went. I will highly recommend going to see her. Def repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-437-4487/94341282

Kyrow
03-19-18, 18:28
I had spoken with her before and nothing came of it. This time, she seemed pretty cool so I went to see her. She was kind and told me alot about things going on in her life. The hotel wasn't bad at all. She doesn't post much, cause with her kids, it doesn't leave her much time. She does resemble the pics indeed. Nice body and is very well spoken. She wanted 100 for a quick visit, but went down to 60. Loves to have her ass smacked and kissed. Boobs do sag some, but not bad. Gave me a damn good CBJ. Finished on the bed in doggy style. I'm glad that she was legit, and for the money I paid, she's worth it. I'm going to repeat indeed. She's very friendly and takes good care of herself.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-304-9193/94393027

JayDogg90
03-19-18, 18:53
I decided to be a bit more open-minded and try something a bit different. On the phone she seemed polite and since the quick visit was only 60 $, I then decided to take the plunge. She was at the Marriott hotel. Very nice. Upon meeting me at the door, she's actually pretty short. LOL. About 5'3 . Nice body for a woman in her 40's. I then hugged her and we talked some. She's pretty cool but going through alot. We got down to business. She's got decent boobs and the pussy wasn't so bad. The CBJ was actually pretty good. I was impressed all around. I wasn't expecting that, but glad that I went. I will highly recommend going to see her. Def repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-437-4487/94341282Isn't this lady BBFS? But you only got CBJ. Was that by choice then?

KingSlayer22
03-19-18, 19:42
Isn't this lady BBFS? But you only got CBJ. Was that by choice then?Yea she's BBFS cim\cip\cia and takes a pounding in all 3 pretty good.

AnnaBigtits
03-19-18, 20:38
https://escortbabylon.net/#memphis / photos /9016076504/26150823.

UptownShawty
03-20-18, 01:34
Just saw this one. She is the person in the pic. $ for the HH. Cleaned me up with baby wipes after. Best of all takes directions well when bobbing. Will repeat.

https://alligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/25993777/#.

NewDude
03-20-18, 01:44
I am criticizing white providers. I am warning people about the exaggerated reviews left by those who see them.This should say I'm not downing white providers. I have seen some that were great. The reviews however are many times suspect. Make sure reviews are from someone trusted not to overhype.

ShawnFoxxx516
03-20-18, 05:11
Is morning star around any more always wanted a dream with her any contacts?

ComfortablyNum
03-20-18, 08:03
Is morning star around any more always wanted a dream with her any contacts?I heard she moved out of state, Ohio I think.

2me4Looking2
03-20-18, 09:40
When I was in orlando I checked out their board and it has a section for positive reviews. I think it's a great idea so we can only see the cream of the crop in one section instead of browsing through 8 pages to find one good review. Thoughts?I really like this idea. It's a pain to browse through all the other stuff to find someone when you don't really have a specific search term or name.

Isodt
03-20-18, 09:57
I really like this idea. It's a pain to browse through all the other stuff to find someone when you don't really have a specific search term or name.It does sound appealing. The mediocre reviews will be less easy to classify good vs. Bad forum.

CaptRon111
03-20-18, 10:23
Has anyone tried the Anywhere out to you Asians that seem to e all over Backpage?

Makwah
03-20-18, 19:58
Has anyone tried the Anywhere out to you Asians that seem to e all over Backpage?I've noticed these adds starting to populate the ATL BP Scene. They are prevalent on other BP city listings. I've tried one while in Houston and Ft. Lauderdale while on business. The Houston one asked for $200 up front. I said I would decide that when you arrive, if she would and she did. She was a 60 + year old heavy set, unattractive Chinese lady. I declined, laughed slammed the door and she left after a few choice words. The other was in Ft. Lauderdale was mid 40's Chinese provider, semi-attractive and gave a great HJ for $120. More was on the table as well. Although I haven't tried in ATL, I suspect the same. You don't know what you are going to get and YMMV. Don't get caught up in the adds that they are young beautiful attractive Asian ladies, as there is no way these girls would venture out in the field on their own. They are most likely older, experience ladies that can't get business elsewhere. If you are going to toftt. Let us know how it goes but be cautious and I would avoid your own residence.

Ozymandias
03-20-18, 21:20
I really like this idea. It's a pain to browse through all the other stuff to find someone when you don't really have a specific search term or name.The problem is that one man's positive review is another man's negative; it's simply best to have a bunch of details so that you can make a decision.

Example: for whatever reason, most Atlanta mongers love fat chicks. So when I see a review which goes on and on about how amazingly soft a girl's ass is, I understand that means she's fat. If someone criticizes her for being too skinny, NOW I'm interested. So I sometimes flip reviews like that.

What would be COOL would be to have a "just the facts sir" subforum in which everyone posts according to a kind of bullet-point template (this could be stickied, so you just copy it and then paste it in your post and add details). Basically she was shaped like this, did this, did that, with no "dreams" or subjective embellishments. Not sure it's possible; maybe?

Certainly no arguments, reviews onlyear old.

Bobo42
03-20-18, 21:21
Has anyone tried the Anywhere out to you Asians that seem to e all over Backpage?They quoted me $300 for an hour. Way too much especially for a dice roll. Passed.

IKnowGeorge
03-20-18, 23:54
Just saw this one. She is the person in the pic. $ for the HH. Cleaned me up with baby wipes after. Best of all takes directions well when bobbing. Will repeat.

https://alligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/25993777/#.Thanks. Been watching and wondering. BP IS struggling.

Niteluvr
03-21-18, 01:56

https://alligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/25993777/#.Did she suck dick without a cover?

PipeWrench
03-21-18, 07:26
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-277-8822/94447027

This looks like my kinda thing. Anyone tried?

ParkerJones823
03-21-18, 11:31
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-586-8381/91852987

Quoted me 144 HH and 160 FH. Apartment of PIB Duluth and is super convenient for me but I've never tried the Asian apartment yet so skeptical.

ElPerron
03-21-18, 13:10
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-586-8381/91852987

Quoted me 144 HH and 160 FH. Apartment of PIB Duluth and is super convenient for me but I've never tried the Asian apartment yet so skeptical.Avoid, old women, they rush a d they won't so bbj! There is better one in Duluth, is a house close to Pleasent Hill close to micro center.

The Parrot
03-21-18, 13:24
They quoted me $300 for an hour. Way too much especially for a dice roll. Passed.I wonder what they would do, if they showed up and you changed your mind once seeing how ugly they look??

I have never turned down an outcall provider, because they know your location now.

It really is a gamble, but I'm curious myself.

What intrigues me, is that they don't seem to have any race or age restrictions.

ParkerJones823
03-21-18, 14:37
Avoid, old women, they rush a d they won't so bbj! There is better one in Duluth, is a house close to Pleasent Hill close to micro center.Yeah I went for it. Terrible. She was older and all covered and rushed. Do you have a link or can PM me the info please?

StarFleet
03-21-18, 20:26
What would be COOL would be to have a "just the facts sir" subforum in which everyone posts according to a kind of bullet-point template (this could be stickied, so you just copy it and then paste it in your post and add details). Basically she was shaped like this, did this, did that, with no "dreams" or subjective embellishments. Not sure it's possible; maybe?A "Just the Facts" (or "CatFax") forum page free of the buzzwords, useless mongering jargon and florid language? Sign me up, Ozymandias!

Hercules78
03-22-18, 12:02
Riley has a new girl. Did anyone try her?

ElPerron
03-22-18, 13:03
All I can say positive about this one is that at least she is not rude! Mediocre BJ mostly hands, her room is right in the open in a very busy area ,65 for the q. V. Better deal at the 40 dollar crew in Norcross!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-285-1033/94522312

ElPerron
03-22-18, 13:18
Yeah I went for it. Terrible. She was older and all covered and rushed. Do you have a link or can PM me the info please?Do not have the link or #,but they are at Oxwell ct, guess you have to text and ask for address, be careful ten one you visited have different adds and phone #just call the ones that says duluth, if are able to find the right one make sure you ask for a young one since there will be an older provider they will find you one, don't be afraid of walk out if they not, go for the 140 deal since you'll get the same service!

ParkerJones823
03-22-18, 13:34
Do not have the link or #,but they are at Oxwell ct, guess you have to text and ask for address, be careful ten one you visited have different adds and phone #just call the ones that says duluth, if are able to find the right one make sure you ask for a young one since there will be an older provider they will find you one, don't be afraid of walk out if they not, go for the 140 deal since you'll get the same service!Okay that will be tough to find. Find them on BP?

ElPerron
03-22-18, 14:18
Okay that will be tough to find. Find them on BP?Affirmative!

ElPerron
03-22-18, 14:24
All I can say positive about this one is that at least she is not rude! Mediocre BJ mostly hands, her room is right in the open in a very busy area ,65 for the q. V. Better deal at the 40 dollar crew in Norcross!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-285-1033/94522312Forgot to mention that she is dark skined, face is a 5, she up charge if you try to touch or suck her tits.

Novalimber2
03-22-18, 16:15
Riley has a new girl. Did anyone try her?Nah, pictures don't even come close to quality they once had. Riley is now in school full time, so this is really part-time. She told me that she isn't going after it like they once did. She said that she is only catering to those she knows. Riley only works Tuesday and Thursday. Time permitting. Riley is very pretty in person. She looks like a typical pretty college coed. Service is covered except for BJ.

Hercules78
03-22-18, 21:10
Nah, pictures don't even come close to quality they once had. Riley is now in school full time, so this is really part-time. She told me that she isn't going after it like they once did. She said that she is only catering to those she knows. Riley only works Tuesday and Thursday. Time permitting. Riley is very pretty in person. She looks like a typical pretty college coed. Service is covered except for BJ.Yes I've seen Riley a couple of times. Was curious about the new girl Lucy. Thanks.

Iz Gucci
03-23-18, 10:34
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-408-9552/94104077
(404) 408-9552

Went to see Astacia. Saw her twice. Here's my report.

First time I called, she said 100 for qv, I talked her down to 70. She said call me when you on the 2nd floor, which I did. She popped her head out and I start walking towards her room. At first glance I notice she looks better in pics, looked like she had gotten up, had mascara around her eye, which looked a bit like black eye. Anyways, donation on the table she says get comfy, I'm laying naked on the bed and starts sucking my cock, she was still fully clothed. I try to slide my fingers in her pussy, she stops and says what are you doing? I'm like tryna finger you, she's like no don't do that. OKAY LADY. She starts going ham in BJ mode, I felt like she was tryna get me to cum fast, after full mast I was like ayt let me get inside that pussy, she reluctantly takes of her clothes and I enter her missionary. Now she won't let me go deep, putting her hands in the way, I'm thinking it's not like I'm lexington steele WTF. Anyways I came in the rubber and left. Second time she wouldn't even let me hit it, she's's like 70 isn't my full price blah blah, I was already there with my pants down, I was like fine hoe just suck the nut out and I'll dip.

She also comes off as if she's giving you attitude and / or she's doing you a favor. For that this price point, Atlanta has better to offer.

Not recommended.

Swernon
03-23-18, 11:13
Riley has a new girl. Did anyone try her?I saw her. She is cute maybe late 20's. She was quiet and shy during our encounter which was later in day so I expect she was tired at the time. Boobs have a little sag but no baby damage that I saw. BBJ and CFS. She closed her eyes and zoned out but had a nice tight feel.

Hercules78
03-23-18, 15:58
I saw her. She is cute maybe late 20's. She was quiet and shy during our encounter which was later in day so I expect she was tired at the time. Boobs have a little sag but no baby damage that I saw. BBJ and CFS. She closed her eyes and zoned out but had a nice tight feel.Thanks for sharing. I realized that they have slowed down quite a bit now. See any new girls from them occasionally only nowadays.

WholeThang448
03-23-18, 16:37
(404) 408-9552

First time I called, she said 100 for qv, I talked her down to 70. She said call me when you on the 2nd floor, which I did. She popped her head out and I start walking towards her room. At first glance I notice she looks better in pics, looked like she had gotten up, had mascara around her eye, which looked a bit like black eye. Anyways, donation on the table she says get comfy, I'm laying naked on the bed and starts sucking my cock, she was still fully clothed. I try to slide my fingers in her pussy, she stops and says what are you doing? I'm like tryna finger you, she's like no don't do that. OKAY LADY. She starts going ham in BJ mode, I felt like she was tryna get me to cum fast, after full mast I was like ayt let me get inside that pussy, she reluctantly takes of her clothes and I enter her missionary. Now she won't let me go deep, putting her hands in the way, I'm thinking it's not like I'm lexington steele WTF. Anyways I came in the rubber and left. Second time she wouldn't even let me hit it, she's's like 70 isn't my full price blah blah, I was already there with my pants down, I was like fine hoe just suck the nut out and I'll dip.

She also comes off as if she's giving you attitude and / or she's doing you a favor. For that this price point, Atlanta has better to offer.

Not recommended.Wouldn't have been a next time. Every time they put they hands up I pop them.

Kyrow
03-23-18, 18:05
(404) 408-9552

Not recommended.Sorry man, but that's how those 2 are. She works with Amaya. I had a terrible experience with Amaya almost 2 weeks ago. I drove 56 miles to see her and I would've rather burned my money up than to give it to someone like her. She is one of those arrogant types. She is way too overpriced and isn't worth half of what she asks. Even though she's homeless and sells pussy, she think she's above you and tries to act like she's the intelligent one, while you're the dumb one she's doing a favor for. When 2 chicks like that work together, it's a recipe for disaster. Sorry she messed you over. Let's warn everyone, maybe it'll shut these women down.

GeneralCassius
03-23-18, 19:58
Think I got feel into that overhype of Aubrey http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-285-5840/93828632.

Saw her out west ecently. She was nice, but had no personality. Went for the cover and let her go to work. Felt very mechanical, and no enthusiasm whatsoever. I've had worse, but I probably won't repeat, best of luck to the rest of you.

PlaynAtl
03-24-18, 02:30
Think I got feel into that overhype of Aubrey http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-285-5840/93828632.

Saw her out west ecently. She was nice, but had no personality. Went for the cover and let her go to work. Felt very mechanical, and no enthusiasm whatsoever. I've had worse, but I probably won't repeat, best of luck to the rest of you.She's a solid provider, but insisting on a cover for BJ and not wanting tits played with is a definite minus. She is good for just bending over for a good fuck.

AirJunk
03-24-18, 04:15
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/786-385-2897/93094162

The best sexiest provider I have ever had.

Will definitely be a regular.

Ronny770
03-24-18, 10:57

Will definitely be a regular.And are you her handler sir?

Chaparrolo
03-24-18, 11:41

Will definitely be a regular.What A nice self review! Definitely will have to check her out. LOL.

LoriTruck
03-24-18, 13:01

Will definitely be a regular.Air Junk-dan, can you give us a little more information: rates, are the pictures really her? Etc.

WhatIsLif
03-24-18, 16:20
Its my 21st Bday today and decided to make it memorable. Has anyone tried Jenna?

Doug Bator
03-24-18, 16:42
Anyone know if she's still in business.I know this original post is old, but think I just met her. The ad URL is really close to the one in your quote. http://newlingham.wixsite.com/touchtherapy. Donations listed are accurate.

I e-mailed to find out what part of town she's in. The ad says "South Atlanta" but she's really more west, near Cambellton Road and the Alfred Holmes CC. She said her name was Lana. We made the arrangements and I made an appointment with her at her house. We talked on the phone and she texted the address. The house and the neighborhood are a step or two above shady, but didn't really see anyone around. She met me at the door in nothing but an open blouse and panties. If the pictures on the webpage are her, they're a little old and about 20 pounds lighter. Nice chitchat. She's a cool chick, for sure.

I got up on the table face down and she turned on some Bob Marley. The back massage was really nice, light on the oil. No complaints. On the flip, I notice she's down to panties and the tits are immediately in my face. She was cool with me touching her so I enjoyed myself while she went to work. She definitely had good technique. Meanwhile, she lets me slip the panties down. I had no intention of going any further and I don't think she did either. Right after I popped she's working the tip of junior with her fingers and damned if it didn't intensify the sensation. That was different.

After we're done she hands me a paper towel and cleaned me up a little in the crotch area but didn't clean off the oil anywhere else! I'm not sure I would repeat.

WhatIsLif
03-24-18, 17:32
Its my birthday and decided to have some fun and make it memorable. Have anyone tried Jenna?

Lintlicker721
03-24-18, 18:14
Well air junk dan when you put it like that Take my money now! LOL Handler Alert.

LaceUp
03-24-18, 20:04
Avoid, old women, they rush a d they won't so bbj! There is better one in Duluth, is a house close to Pleasent Hill close to micro center.Pm me that place sir.

WholeThang448
03-24-18, 21:13
My buddy sent me this. Didn't really go into detail. She didn't want to give no with q. V. , that would've been my que to leave LOL. Him thinking with his little head did it anyway only to find out her walls are missing.

AirJunk
03-24-18, 23:44
Air Junk-dan, can you give us a little more information: rates, are the pictures really her? Etc.No I. M not a handler just a fan visited her in more than 1 city she is great down to earth person rates 100 qv 120 hh 160 or 200 hour both ins or outs pics are real but in person is much better everything always covered don't think she does back door action.

WholeThang448
03-25-18, 11:29
https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / posts /6783208331/26299869/1.

This is one of the most disgusting places I've been. The over full trash can gave me my first hint. So I get there and this funny looking chic comes to the door. Downstairs was messy but not too bad. So we go up stairs and I see another girl yelling at a dog for urinating. Then I look across the hall and see some petite eye candy. So I go into the room and everything goes bad. It's condom packets on the floor that's been used, the beds messy, and I seen a big pile of dog poop. It had to be there a few days because it was hard and you couldn't smell anything. Guys do not waste your time. I got there fock on LOL. It won't let me upload my screenshot. Look at the link close and you will figure out the digits.

Drew75
03-25-18, 21:20
Its my birthday and decided to have some fun and make it memorable. Have anyone tried Jenna?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032For my full report search for Jenna in Buckhead. In short, pics are real, she's very pretty, but she rushed me big time.

Bigcockyman
03-26-18, 00:15

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032Let me know! I was looking at her for next week!!

ElPerron
03-26-18, 00:26
Let me know! I was looking at her for next week!!She just had some report her not long ago! Not very good ones!!

GobMan
03-26-18, 02:32

This is one of the most disgusting places I've been. The over full trash can gave me my first hint. So I get there and this funny looking chic comes to the door. Downstairs was messy but not too bad. So we go up stairs and I see another girl yelling at a dog for urinating. Then I look across the hall and see some petite eye candy. So I go into the room and everything goes bad. It's condom packets on the floor that's been used, the beds messy, and I seen a big pile of dog poop. It had to be there a few days because it was hard and you couldn't smell anything. Guys do not waste your time. I got there fock on LOL. It won't let me upload my screenshot. Look at the link close and you will figure out the digits.Wow how much were they charging? They got to have some mental illness to live like that.

Ronny770
03-26-18, 09:54

This is one of the most disgusting places I've been. The over full trash can gave me my first hint. So I get there and this funny looking chic comes to the door. Downstairs was messy but not too bad. So we go up stairs and I see another girl yelling at a dog for urinating. Then I look across the hall and see some petite eye candy. So I go into the room and everything goes bad. It's condom packets on the floor that's been used, the beds messy, and I seen a big pile of dog poop. It had to be there a few days because it was hard and you couldn't smell anything. Guys do not waste your time. I got there fock on LOL. It won't let me upload my screenshot. Look at the link close and you will figure out the digits.Dam I was thinking about seeing the dark skin one too. Thanks for the review.

Rub101
03-26-18, 12:43
Dam I was thinking about seeing the dark skin one too. Thanks for the review.Speaks volumes about a provider.

GeneralCassius
03-26-18, 13:39
Got to give a shoutout to Melanie: http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=93553867&oid=91886712.

Been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post on BP often, but that is a provider you do not want to miss. Very friendly, easy going to talk to. Doesn't bother to watch the clock, very strong neck game, smooth kisser. I got nothing bad to say about her except having to drive to her, but she's worth it.

Peter Johnson
03-26-18, 16:14
Got to give a shoutout to Melanie: http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=93553867&oid=91886712.

Been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post on BP often, but that is a provider you do not want to miss. Very friendly, easy going to talk to. Doesn't bother to watch the clock, very strong neck game, smooth kisser. I got nothing bad to say about her except having to drive to her, but she's worth it.Pics look good. BBBJ or CBJ? Review on the other site says CBJ, which is almost always a deal killer for me, unless price is relatively low, or if the girl is truly extraordinary.

WholeThang448
03-26-18, 17:03
Dam I was thinking about seeing the dark skin one too. Thanks for the review.She wasn't looking so hot.

WholeThang448
03-26-18, 17:06
Wow how much were they charging? They got to have some mental illness to live like that.5 q and I seen another pile by the door as I was leaving. Again, no smell of feces.

Niteluvr
03-26-18, 17:44

Been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post on BP often, but that is a provider you do not want to miss. Very friendly, easy going to talk to. Doesn't bother to watch the clock, very strong neck game, smooth kisser. I got nothing bad to say about her except having to drive to her, but she's worth it.How about a little more info on her services and prices? Does she do anything without a cover?

Kyrow
03-26-18, 18:35

Been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post on BP often, but that is a provider you do not want to miss. Very friendly, easy going to talk to. Doesn't bother to watch the clock, very strong neck game, smooth kisser. I got nothing bad to say about her except having to drive to her, but she's worth it.She did something a bit shady a while back. We had texted and she did seem pleasant, but when it came time to meet, that's when I got turned off. We had arranged a meeting, I did as she asked and informed her when I was there. She totally ignored all my calls and texts from then on. Even the next day and up she never once gave me an apology or an explanation as to why she would do that. I considered it very professional and just uncalled for. Glad you had a great time man, but I just can't see a provider who conducts business like that. Each to their own I guess.

Peter Johnson
03-26-18, 19:38
She did something a bit shady a while back. We had texted and she did seem pleasant, but when it came time to meet, that's when I got turned off. We had arranged a meeting, I did as she asked and informed her when I was there. She totally ignored all my calls and texts from then on. Even the next day and up she never once gave me an apology or an explanation as to why she would do that. I considered it very professional and just uncalled for. Glad you had a great time man, but I just can't see a provider who conducts business like that. Each to their own I guess.Yes that's not cool and can safely say that most all of us have experienced something like that before. And usually multiple times. These girls overbook or they just change their mind don't care about anyone besides themselves. Only takes a few seconds to text someone and cancel, even if it's a lame excuse. But sounds like strike 2, on top of the CBJ. She may not work out for me, but yes YMMV.

Kyrow
03-26-18, 19:48
Yes that's not cool and can safely say that most all of us have experienced something like that before. And usually multiple times. These girls overbook or they just change their mind don't care about anyone besides themselves. Only takes a few seconds to text someone and cancel, even if it's a lame excuse. But sounds like strike 2, on top of the CBJ. She may not work out for me, but yes YMMV.It's ok bud. I've learned that good providers only last so long before they go downhill or become shady. I hope it works out for you, but I'm certainly not messing with her. That was just rude.

Peter Johnson
03-26-18, 20:08
It's ok bud. I've learned that good providers only last so long before they go downhill or become shady. I hope it works out for you, but I'm certainly not messing with her. That was just rude.They meet a lot of shady dudes and I guess it changes most of them, but there are a small number that don't get corrupted. However, one can browse reviews on here and realize that most of them aren't professional or courteous and deliver promised services for what was agreed upon. I haven't seen a BP girl in quite some time, but have had good experiences in the past. The average quality just seems to steadily drop over time somehow.

GeneralCassius
03-26-18, 20:30
Pics look good. BBBJ or CBJ? Review on the other site says CBJ, which is almost always a deal killer for me, unless price is relatively low, or if the girl is truly extraordinary.She was BBBJ with me, but I'm also a regular, so YMMV.

I'm sorry to everyone else that she's been unprofessional with. I understand that feeling all too well. I like her services, so I thought I'd put the word out.

Sethr890
03-27-18, 02:36
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/314-600-7750/94120577

150 for hh. Gives GFE and 69. Fixed time few minutes back and she confirmed if I am coming as she was about to leave. She still waited for me and when I reached the place she greeted me with a smile, we talked and confirmed what I want and exactly she did all that. Pics are real and her's. Slim brunnete and on top of it helpfull with good nature (mentioned this because I hardly see this in any girl now a days).

So I and she got undressed. Started with cuddling, CBJ, fingering, pressing and cuddling all places and she was enjoying and already wet. She first came on top and then I went on front. Then I requested to throw between her melons and yeah she was fine. I finally thrown up on her melons. In between we grabbed hard each other, a little moaning as usual and satisfaction at the end. Total relief and relaxing session. No time watch and as she said earlier that she was about to leave. I escorted her to car and seems I was the last for this weekend LOL.

Repeat: hell yeah.

She mentioned she rearly come in this part and next coming in April end. Phew long time to wait haha.

Shaved Is Best
03-27-18, 07:44
I finally thrown up on her melons.That is the funniest thing that I've read in a long time.

Buckwild25
03-27-18, 14:08
Saw this chick recently. She was located off the south side. Texted to get to the location once I got there she called me and in I went. She isn't the girl in the pics but they are a good representation of her. She is about 506 507.145 155 pounds. She is proportioned b or c cups and a nice butt. She is built like a player's club stripper. It was 60 for the quick. Has decent CBJ skills. The main course was ok she had some throw back she used lube decent grip but cat just smelled like latex. http://atlanta.postix.com/es-us/MenSeekWomen/772-213-0780/91631842.

Acaryu
03-27-18, 17:08
Some of the ads refer to twitter, facebook and Instagram. When I opened the pages, most of them are no longer there. What is happening?

Peter Johnson
03-27-18, 17:36
Some of the ads refer to twitter, facebook and Instagram. When I opened the pages, most of them are no longer there. What is happening?It was always that way, as far as I know. Backpage started requiring a social media link to post an ad. But you can put in anything and many of the girls don't use a real one.

Peter Johnson
03-27-18, 17:39
150 for hh. Gives GFE and 69.....Started with cuddling, CBJ, fingering, What kind of girlfriend makes you put on a condom before she will give you a BJ? I don't know that GFE and CBJ are compatible terms.

But glad you had fun and her pics look excellent. I am still tempted, but 150 for hh is too high for me with no BBBJ involved.

Sethr890
03-27-18, 19:40
What kind of girlfriend makes you put on a condom before she will give you a BJ? I don't know that GFE and CBJ are compatible terms.

But glad you had fun and her pics look excellent. I am still tempted, but 150 for hh is too high for me with no BBBJ involved.Sorry I should have mentioned that GFE and 69 was on her menu. But for BJ I always prefer first time as CBJ. If it is soft and gentle I then go for BBBJ next visit. I am also not sure if this is the right attitude about CBJ or BBBJ.

Also I could have bargained from 150 to 100 or 120 with her if she was not as priety as the pics with good body. I also recognised pierced accessary in her stomach was same.

Ozymandias
03-28-18, 01:46
Some of the ads refer to twitter, facebook and Instagram. When I opened the pages, most of them are no longer there. What is happening?The girls are just filling in dummy pages, with a few exceptions.

O.

Peter Johnson
03-28-18, 02:26
Sorry I should have mentioned that GFE and 69 was on her menu. But for BJ I always prefer first time as CBJ. If it is soft and gentle I then go for BBBJ next visit. I am also not sure if this is the right attitude about CBJ or BBBJ.If you truly enjoy CBJ, then of course nothing wrong with preferring that. It is certainly safer than BBBJ as far as STDs go.

Iz Gucci
03-28-18, 10:59
I must've contacted this one a many times, she always asks, age and race at the start and goes into hiding, and will answer after an hour.

One of the times, she sent me the address and agreed to 60 QV. I arrive at the given address, she won't answer. I text her letting her know I'm here, now she's telling me where to park asking for the color and make of the vehicle. Obviously I never told her the correct details, waited around for 10 minutes scoping out the area, didn't get a good vibe from her or the surroundings, so I dipped. She sent a couple of nasty messages later on.

I had done my research on her prior, knew she's older than advertising and using very fake pics.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-902-7173/93927967

https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/26305147/

Iz Gucci
03-28-18, 11:05
Seen her a few times now. Looks good and all and is courteous on the phone, but man she has hygiene issues. Last 2 visits I smelled funk and saw blood on the condom. She's got an excuse every time, oh I just ended my period or someone was very rough with me.

Good looking girl, but be prepared to have a bloody dick.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/913-563-2804/51643752

Kyrow
03-28-18, 12:18
Seen her a few times now. Looks good and all and is courteous on the phone, but man she has hygiene issues. Last 2 visits I smelled funk and saw blood on the condom. She's got an excuse every time, oh I just ended my period or someone was very rough with me.

Good looking girl, but be prepared to have a bloody dick.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/913-563-2804/51643752Damn. Thanks for the review. A while back I had my eye on her, but couldn't take the plunge cause of how pricey the donations were. Thank God I didn't go.

Kyrow
03-28-18, 12:20
If you truly enjoy CBJ, then of course nothing wrong with preferring that. It is certainly safer than BBBJ as far as STDs go.If I knew her personally and she wasn't doing this for a living, then hell yeah to BBBJ. I'm married with kids, so I must play it safe at all times.

Sethr890
03-28-18, 16:35
If I knew her personally and she wasn't doing this for a living, then hell yeah to BBBJ. I'm married with kids, so I must play it safe at all times.Very true! Now I know her and can go for it. She will be back in April end and I will share my reviews.

Sethr890
03-29-18, 03:05
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-576-5823/94543242

I feel she is more beautiful than her pics in person. Called and cleared what I wanted. GFE included. We decided evening time to meet in her place. Place was safe and clean. She apologized that she was not wearing lingerie but was in normal clothes and greeted with a smile and hug. Not at all a time watcher. We did some chit-chat to get comfortable (I always do this to get what I want as GFE). Then she asked if I like to kiss and yes then soft kiss started, slowly converted to DFK and then we got more intimate. Cuddling and fingering with DFK continuing. Johny was UP already. Then she gave CBJ (this time it was her preference too as mine, for no BBBJ on the first time but if all goes well second time she is open for BBBJ) Johny was ready and then she asked what I like next position, on top or front. I asked to start with coming on top of me. Slow movements, while I kiss her boobs (little marks but didn't matter to me, they were big enough and good for me). DFK in between with more faster movements now as her on top. This was already feeling awesome, she was wet, then I came on top front facing as I like to have dfk. And finally ended the session in that position. She was really good to me, polite and I enjoyed a lot. Even I enjoyed chit chatting with her haha.

I don't believe but this is again what I want to repeat. 150 for HH. I know seniors may not be happy with me but I am not able to find GFE in 120 or 100. I am trying my best to find but good GFE always asking me 150 hh and 200 H. I would love to know and try if someone has any reasonable GFE girl.

Happy mongering.

De Mortgage
03-29-18, 06:46
Is this Asia who is out of Columbus? If so is she still working?

PipeWrench
03-29-18, 06:47
Had been wanting to try this:

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/phenomenon-escort-atlanta-17480#erotic.

Did some texting, then she completely flaked. No more responses. Am I missing anything? She's been around awhile.

WholeThang448
03-29-18, 07:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Ronny770
03-29-18, 08:59
Is this Asia who is out of Columbus? If so is she still working?LOL why you asking Atlanta about a Columbus worker? Don't really make sense but you are in luck kinda. I don't know if she's working but I always knew this girls ig. Inbox me if you want it.

NewAnonymousName
03-29-18, 10:32

Did some texting, then she completely flaked. No more responses. Am I missing anything? She's been around awhile.I've had my eye on her for quite a while. There's something sexy about her being so tall with a big ass that, at least in the pictures, doesn't seem to be flabby. Has anyone else seen her? How extensive is her menu? If she will blow without a cover and take it in the pooper, I'll need to pay her a visit.

NewDude
03-29-18, 11:27
Is this Asia who is out of Columbus? If so is she still working?Looks like her twin if not her. She was dancing at an after hour here on the east side sometime last year. Has anyone seen her lately. I know she still comes up on weekends, at least I think.

Sgt Soros
03-29-18, 12:10
I've had my eye on her for quite a while. There's something sexy about her being so tall with a big ass that, at least in the pictures, doesn't seem to be flabby. Has anyone else seen her? How extensive is her menu? If she will blow without a cover and take it in the pooper, I'll need to pay her a visit.Everything covered and definitely not into Greek.

Sethr890
03-29-18, 14:58

Did some texting, then she completely flaked. No more responses. Am I missing anything? She's been around awhile.Have seen that many people don't like chatting on messages and they want you to call them and discuss. No one will send message more than 2-3 times. You may need to ask you questions in brief short and straight lines or in few minutes they stop replying. Try calling her. If she is genuine and still interested she will pick your call. I am also new to all these but have experienced this earlier.

PlaynAtl
03-29-18, 17:47

Did some texting, then she completely flaked. No more responses. Am I missing anything? She's been around awhile.I've tried at least five times over the past several years to see her. Every time, she texted a couple of times and went silent before setting anything up.

NewAnonymousName
03-29-18, 20:14
Everything covered and definitely not into Greek.Thanks. You saved me from wasting time and money. I guess she's just a run of the mill ho, and not much of a phenomenon after all.

Firm Offer
03-29-18, 20:17
I've tried at least five times over the past several years to see her. Every time, she texted a couple of times and went silent before setting anything up.I saw her once a couple years ago. Everything went well. Next time I tried, I got the same treatment. A couple texts then nothing. Go figure.

PipeWrench
03-29-18, 22:46
Thanks. You saved me from wasting time and money. I guess she's just a run of the mill ho, and not much of a phenomenon after all.Well glad I wasn't the only one. Was wondering if it was something I said.

I'm trying to find a provider in that area that doesn't work out of a hotel.

PipeWrench
03-29-18, 22:53
Went and saw Miley today. After the obligatory newports got the same small talk as described previously.

I liked her. She had enthusiasm and is very pretty. I have a feeling she stays busy, but I'll try to repeat for sure.

ShawnFoxxx516
03-30-18, 00:32
Been out the game for a minute fellas the selection got wack to me a long time ago and then the brown skin came along and now I'm thinking about putting my foot back in is she worth it the and reviews? http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/213-924-9571/91150627.

ShawnFoxxx516
03-30-18, 00:34
https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/23562345/# any reviews?

Central164
03-30-18, 12:44
I've tried at least five times over the past several years to see her. Every time, she texted a couple of times and went silent before setting anything up.I seen her 3 or 4 years ago, most of the pictures she has listed aren't her, she's an older (middle age) woman who's out of shape with a bad attitude and bad skills. I haven't bothered messing with her since my encounter. Move on friend.

Bunnery Sgt
03-30-18, 16:39
Been out the game for a minute fellas the selection got wack to me a long time ago and then the brown skin came along and now I'm thinking about putting my foot back in is she worth it the and reviews? http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/213-924-9571/91150627.This would be a great way to get back into it! Go see her and report back.

Bunnery Sgt
03-30-18, 16:43
https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/23562345/# any reviews?Looks like yours would be the first one. How did it go?

KnkySailor91
03-30-18, 17:54
Looking for men willing to make tribute vids for me using pics and vids of my wife. She likes to share her pu $$why for a small donation if she likes the tribute. She is white 23 fit big ass firm tits with peirced nipples. Lots of tats. Pm for details. We are located in East Point.

PlaynAtl
03-30-18, 21:49
I seen her 3 or 4 years ago, most of the pictures she has listed aren't her, she's an older (middle age) woman who's out of shape with a bad attitude and bad skills. I haven't bothered messing with her since my encounter. Move on friend.I gave up the last time she went quiet on me. Not worth the hassle.

Lmfao21
03-31-18, 04:12
Looking for men willing to make tribute vids for me using pics and vids of my wife. She likes to share her pu $$why for a small donation if she likes the tribute. She is white 23 fit big ass firm tits with peirced nipples. Lots of tats. Pm for details. We are located in East Point.If I like, I will cum. You mentioned some sort of compensation?

Send pics?

Jasper Sharp
03-31-18, 15:17
Anyone know where or what happened to this one? I have not seen her in almost a year. Feel free to let me know because although I've met this one that's so odd. And people who met / know her know what I'm talking about (walls covered in tin foil as if that is not saying enough), but never got to lay down the pipe, then she just 'disappears'. I don't see any recent ads and looks like her website is down so assume she either moved, using a different name or locked up tight. I doubt the last one is possible though, locked up for a year on a misdemeanor? I don't think she used anything. A seemingly odd observation given how odd she was. I remember rescuing her once. Some black dude would not stop following her when she was walking, and she was spraying made and calling him the 'and' word, but like an idiot he does not get the point and keeps on following her, that's how I met her. So anyway, then when I tell her to come with me, he pussies out and walks away as if he was being all friendly the whole time. So ya if anyone knows what up let me know, precciate it!

ST0808
03-31-18, 21:56
Went and saw Miley today. After the obligatory newports got the same small talk as described previously.

I liked her. She had enthusiasm and is very pretty. I have a feeling she stays busy, but I'll try to repeat for sure.Is she still in southwest Marietta area? That place scares me and I would love to see her again if she is little bit better area. She is a sweetheart.

Atlanta94
03-31-18, 22:14
Looking for men willing to make tribute vids for me using pics and vids of my wife. She likes to share her pu $$why for a small donation if she likes the tribute. She is white 23 fit big ass firm tits with peirced nipples. Lots of tats. Pm for details. We are located in East Point.Hi, I am willing to join.

Mstekh
03-31-18, 23:04
Anyone know where or what happened to this one? I have not seen her in almost a year. Feel free to let me know because although I've met this one that's so odd. And people who met / know her know what I'm talking about (walls covered in tin foil as if that is not saying enough), but never got to lay down the pipe, then she just 'disappears'. I don't see any recent ads and looks like her website is down so assume she either moved, using a different name or locked up tight. I doubt the last one is possible though, locked up for a year on a misdemeanor? I don't think she used anything. A seemingly odd observation given how odd she was. I remember rescuing her once. Some black dude would not stop following her when she was walking, and she was spraying made and calling him the 'and' word, but like an idiot he does not get the point and keeps on following her, that's how I met her. So anyway, then when I tell her to come with me, he pussies out and walks away as if he was being all friendly the whole time. So ya if anyone knows what up let me know, precciate it!Isn't this a tranny?

JesusPrice
03-31-18, 23:12
Isn't this a tranny?I thought the same thing.

Seemed kinda LGBT ish.

MajMilkDuds
03-31-18, 23:28
Isn't this a tranny?Nope. Hot body. Open menu when I went. Just be ready for a bizarre conversation but she is hot. Great MM if you are into that.

Eslide3
04-01-18, 00:55
Nope. Hot body. Open menu when I went. Just be ready for a bizarre conversation but she is hot. Great MM if you are into that.He's been around for years, probably locked up. If you think that's a female you need to see the eye doctor.

Jasper Sharp
04-01-18, 04:40
Isn't this a tranny?

Nope. Hot body. Open menu when I went. Just be ready for a bizarre conversation but she is hot. Great MM if you are into that.For the record her hands were not masculine at all. Voice completely feminine as well. You can't use hormones to make your hands smaller, so if she was a male then she must have started taking hormones at a very young age. Aside from obvious breast implants, that ass looked real to me. Any other thoughts on Barbie while the subject is up get them in. And lastly even if she is a tranny then she certainly looked a lot better than more than half the actual born female females on Backpage, out in public normal girls for that matter. I cringe at the thought of them. You know who you are girls stop hiding it. You can't cover that mess up with makeup. The only thing that stuck out about this one is the tin foil all over the walls, conspiratorial thoughts, so I deduce by all this, taking in consideration the timing that she was a user, because a girl like that does not get locked up a year over a misdemeanor. Well of cours e unless there were added charges, assault, resisting, which I can completely see her doing. I'm going to pack a pack of lunch meat in her school lunch if I ever see her again tell you that much, and won't even have to buy aluminum foil. Look at that. Oh by the way if she pops up be sure to let your boy know what uppp. Anyone have her real name PM me. I want to see if she's locked up or moved so I can let it go. But hopefully I end up letting go of something else on or in her end up. Peace bro. Rremember, bros over hos.

MajMilkDuds
04-01-18, 08:29
He's been around for years, probably locked up. If you think that's a female you need to see the eye doctor.Well. She has the parts. LOL. Fucked her right in the pussy.

Zipper34
04-01-18, 10:00
Anyone know where or what happened to this one? I have not seen her in almost a year. Feel free to let me know because although I've met this one that's so odd. And people who met / know her know what I'm talking about (walls covered in tin foil as if that is not saying enough), but never got to lay down the pipe, then she just 'disappears'. I don't see any recent ads and looks like her website is down so assume she either moved, using a different name or locked up tight. I doubt the last one is possible though, locked up for a year on a misdemeanor? I don't think she used anything. A seemingly odd observation given how odd she was. I remember rescuing her once. Some black dude would not stop following her when she was walking, and she was spraying made and calling him the 'and' word, but like an idiot he does not get the point and keeps on following her, that's how I met her. So anyway, then when I tell her to come with me, he pussies out and walks away as if he was being all friendly the whole time. So ya if anyone knows what up let me know, precciate it!She's dead I think. Heroin overdose.

DRickGiver5
04-01-18, 12:24
He's been around for years, probably locked up. If you think that's a female you need to see the eye doctor.But she's been reviewed here before and a few verified she was a she. She was just crazy as hell and drugged up.

Sethr890
04-01-18, 14:02
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/628-241-8970/95244527

Tried her on Friday. Not the one in the pic and not even closer good looking to the pic. Bad service at expensive cost. She quote 120/160/300. Not worth. Avoid.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-829-8423/87761817

Tried her on Saturday. Went for half hour 100. Qv was 60. Good CBJ and full supportive in sex. Ponded from front and then doggy.

Bigcockyman
04-01-18, 15:59
Need some recommendations on your favorite provider in the Buckhead area! I will be in town Monday through Thursday! PM if you don't want to share with the group!

Thanks in advance!

Top Shooter
04-01-18, 17:22
Is this Asia who is out of Columbus? If so is she still working?Look like her but Asia a tad bit thicker I miss pounding her from behind.

Scraggy
04-01-18, 20:37
Stellar TER write ups on Stacey and the pictures are not only gorgeous but ACCURATE. Set up was easy for hotel outcall. Quoted 1. 5 for the hour on the phone but the upsell started pretty quickly, extra 40 for B2 B (hey. Wasn't that in the ad? , parking, etc. Perfect body. Thin but firm well shaped butt -just like in the pictures and B-C on top in pretty good shape. Really good technique, totally enjoyed a lot of grinding herself all over me.

If it werent' that the upsells were a buzzkill, would recommend without qualification.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-special-highly-reviewed-310231-beautiful-body-for-you-real-college-beauty/87736157

Bigcockyman
04-01-18, 23:00

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-938-4014/93064032Did you ever visit her?

Eslide3
04-01-18, 23:11
Well. She has the parts. LOL. Fucked her right in the pussy.Whatever you got to do to make sense of it, but that's a man. Used to walk the street in queens ny, post op w huge bolt ons.

MajMilkDuds
04-02-18, 10:21
I have been seeing her Ad and was thinking about checking her out later this week. I would appreciate info if anyone has it.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-324-0679/91241302

Thanks,

DUDS.

BigDawgg
04-02-18, 13:24
Is this Asia who is out of Columbus? If so is she still working?She posted in Columbus this weekend. Is she worth a visit?

http://columbusga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-748-2959/95259742

Johnny Mapalo
04-02-18, 15:38
She posted in Columbus this weekend. Is she worth a visit?

http://columbusga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-748-2959/95259742A simple search of the name "Asia" in this thread could have solved all your inquiries. Use the freaking search feature, and that goes for all of you inquisitive dudes on here, before wasting bandwidth in the "Backpage Escort Reviews" thread only.

Here's are a few for your laziness. See how easy it is, guys, to find what your looking for when using the search feature:

BigMoney21

Asia with the dreads.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...-5219/3/162168

Okay I know some you guys might of had reviewed her in the past and had good things and bad things to say about her. Trust me I believe both, Asia aka diamond has been in the game a long time how long since 15 yrs old (LOL!) I remembered when she used to work off Delk rd in Cobb county when she 1st moved too Ga from FLA! Her face is a 8 body 9 (almost of a goddess) she had perfectly round natural big breast, small waist and a nice round bubble butt. Her head game wasn't that great, but her sex action was a amazing, man she could ride the hell out of a stick and I used to sucking those big round titties. And on top of that her kitty Kat used to cream like crazy. I never in my life until I met this I became addicted to a female cooch. Man we used to kick so hard we actually stopped using condoms. This chick used to phuck like a beast and call me up demanding sex from me like she lost her mind. The bad point about her was that she actually need to be locked up in a mental institution! When she used to drink and pop mollies she used to go crazy (mainly fighting and arguing). I had to cut her off when she dried to bust me upside my head with a bottle. Just in case any of you guys want to know what happened to her she got pregnant and moved to Columbus Ga and that was the last time I saw. I still remember the good times we used to have on Church st (Smyrna), Best rd (College Park), Metropolitan and delk rd (Marietta). If that was one thot sh** I miss it had to be hers. She was a hella cool chick to be banging I'm pretty sure some of you mongers miss her too.

Top Shooter

Yeah I plowed that about twice had her running from my pipe let me skeet on her after covered services.

CoolPerson73

She's in Columbus, Ga usually post on weekends. Saw her on there as early as last week, boy was she a freak.

Delta Flier

Had some good times with Asia. I use to see her off Old Nat. Then she started coming to me. She was crazy but a good ride when she wasnt high. It got to the point where I use to tell her do not text me if she was smoking. She would come over and want me to drive to the ABC store then go buy her weed from her cousin. She eventually disappeared but what a fuck. And she had the most perfect set of tits I've ever seen.

Kyrow
04-02-18, 21:02
Anyone know where or what happened to this one? I have not seen her in almost a year. Feel free to let me know because although I've met this one that's so odd. And people who met / know her know what I'm talking about (walls covered in tin foil as if that is not saying enough), but never got to lay down the pipe, then she just 'disappears'. I don't see any recent ads and looks like her website is down so assume she either moved, using a different name or locked up tight. I doubt the last one is possible though, locked up for a year on a misdemeanor? I don't think she used anything. A seemingly odd observation given how odd she was. I remember rescuing her once. Some black dude would not stop following her when she was walking, and she was spraying made and calling him the 'and' word, but like an idiot he does not get the point and keeps on following her, that's how I met her. So anyway, then when I tell her to come with me, he pussies out and walks away as if he was being all friendly the whole time. So ya if anyone knows what up let me know, precciate it!That person does look familiar, and my condolences if that person is indeed deceased. I hate to see any person lose their life. I will say this though. I don't like the choice of words she used when the black guy offended her. I understand she was upset, but to call someone that name wasn't cool. She's lucky he didn't curb stomp her for that. This is a dangerous hobby and so many people lose their lives in this and it's a shame. I hope these women stop getting caught up with drugs.

JuniorMonger
04-03-18, 15:46
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/601-651-7715/1/2950172

http://www.escortsinthe.us/601-651-7715

I remember trying to see Tamia when she was in town a few months ago, but my schedule didn't allow it. She was at a location way out in Conyers and the distance was way too far for me. She's back in town now at the same Conyers location and my work has me over on the East side so I took the chance. She responded pretty quick to my txt and said she was available. On the phone she sounded very sweet, with a cute southern accent. After getting the location I txted asking about her rates. I paid no mind that she didn't respond right and decided to start heading out to her. That was my mistake. 20 minutes in to my journey (There was some traffic on 20) she texted me back indicating 150 for 30! An audible WTF came out of my mouth a that point. I countered with 100, once again with no immediate response. I called and she wouldn't budge from that rate. 100 would be for a quick visit only. Forget that. I told her that I couldn't and wouldn't do that. She texted a minute later indicating 100 was okay for 20 minutes. I didn't bother responding back nor did I nother asking about the types of services offered at that rate. I wouldn't be surprised if it's covered everything. So, the moral of the story is to first establish rates BEFORE getting in your car in order to avoid any wasted time! Is anyone really spending that rate on a 30 min visit??

Bunnery Sgt
04-03-18, 16:41

I remember trying to see Tamia when she was in town a few months ago, but my schedule didn't allow it. She was at a location way out in Conyers and the distance was way too far for me. She's back in town now at the same Conyers location and my work has me over on the East side so I took the chance. She responded pretty quick to my txt and said she was available. On the phone she sounded very sweet, with a cute southern accent. After getting the location I txted asking about her rates. I paid no mind that she didn't respond right and decided to start heading out to her. That was my mistake. 20 minutes in to my journey (There was some traffic on 20) she texted me back indicating 150 for 30! An audible WTF came out of my mouth a that point. I countered with 100, once again with no immediate response. I called and she wouldn't budge from that rate. 100 would be for a quick visit only. Forget that. I told her that I couldn't and wouldn't do that. She texted a minute later indicating 100 was okay for 20 minutes. I didn't bother responding back nor did I nother asking about the types of services offered at that rate. I wouldn't be surprised if it's covered everything. So, the moral of the story is to first establish rates BEFORE getting in your car in order to avoid any wasted time! Is anyone really spending that rate on a 30 min visit??She quoted me 200. I simply laughed.

Cbonia2
04-03-18, 16:49

I remember trying to see Tamia when she was in town a few months ago, but my schedule didn't allow it. She was at a location way out in Conyers and the distance was way too far for me. She's back in town now at the same Conyers location and my work has me over on the East side so I took the chance. She responded pretty quick to my txt and said she was available. On the phone she sounded very sweet, with a cute southern accent. After getting the location I txted asking about her rates. I paid no mind that she didn't respond right and decided to start heading out to her. That was my mistake. 20 minutes in to my journey (There was some traffic on 20) she texted me back indicating 150 for 30! An audible WTF came out of my mouth a that point. I countered with 100, once again with no immediate response. I called and she wouldn't budge from that rate. 100 would be for a quick visit only. Forget that. I told her that I couldn't and wouldn't do that. She texted a minute later indicating 100 was okay for 20 minutes. I didn't bother responding back nor did I nother asking about the types of services offered at that rate. I wouldn't be surprised if it's covered everything. So, the moral of the story is to first establish rates BEFORE getting in your car in order to avoid any wasted time! Is anyone really spending that rate on a 30 min visit??I pay 150+ for girls who are 9-10 on the meter level. Tiny Tamia. Is not worth that!

JuniorMonger
04-03-18, 17:49
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/747-232-0244/1/1944337

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/747-232-0244/87092202

I wish I had a good report to give fellas, but this one's another bad one unfortunately. I saw Tia a couple months ago and the experience was very forgettable. She's located off of South Cobb in Smyrna at a decent hotel. The setup was easy, all via text. Her rates are 60 for 15 and 100 for 30. Her pictures are indeed her, but she has gained a little weight since they were taken. I like what I saw when she opened the door wearing a sexy set of red lingerie under a silk robe. Don't get me wrong, she is sexy but the service just wasn't good. Started with a mediocre CBJ, that got me ready. Once the real action started it really went downhill. When we started in mish she was flexing her thighs so hard it was as if she was purposely trying to push me away. I asked her if I was hurting her and she said no. I asked her to loosen up as well but to no avail. On to doggie and it was more of the same. As soon as I enterred she would arch her back and pull away over and over again. And she would not let up. From what I felt, the cunny was super blown out as well! I willed out a nut and got dressed and bounced. I wouldn't even recommend for a quick visit if it would turn out like that.

TreasureChest
04-03-18, 18:19
In your area! Reviews in fort wayne, indiana! Don't be the guy that missed out!

BigDog1672
04-03-18, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Doffy
04-04-18, 08:28
[Deleted by Admin]

And this is why we can't talk about this subject

A2

Fletch1
04-04-18, 12:02
This provider gave me one of the best BBBJ of my life. It was incredible. I will be seeing her again for that alone. Very passionate and sweet girl. I've seen some of her reviews are mixed but, My experience was amazing. I will be seeing her again.

https://myproviderguide.com/georgia/atlanta/w4m/8985324

Atlantan
04-04-18, 12:45
I have seen her before, she is fun, but has a habit and that scares me, especially as I have heard she does BBFS as well.

Other providers have even told me that they were trying to set up doubles with her and found her shooting up.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/770-576-5823/94543242

I feel she is more beautiful than her pics in person. Called and cleared what I wanted. GFE included. We decided evening time to meet in her place. Place was safe and clean. She apologized that she was not wearing lingerie but was in normal clothes and greeted with a smile and hug. Not at all a time watcher. We did some chit-chat to get comfortable (I always do this to get what I want as GFE). Then she asked if I like to kiss and yes then soft kiss started, slowly converted to DFK and then we got more intimate. Cuddling and fingering with DFK continuing. Johny was UP already. Then she gave CBJ (this time it was her preference too as mine, for no BBBJ on the first time but if all goes well second time she is open for BBBJ) Johny was ready and then she asked what I like next position, on top or front. I asked to start with coming on top of me. Slow movements, while I kiss her boobs (little marks but didn't matter to me, they were big enough and good for me). DFK in between with more faster movements now as her on top. This was already feeling awesome, she was wet, then I came on top front facing as I like to have dfk. And finally ended the session in that position. She was really good to me, polite and I enjoyed a lot. Even I enjoyed chit chatting with her haha.

I don't believe but this is again what I want to repeat. 150 for HH. I know seniors may not be happy with me but I am not able to find GFE in 120 or 100. I am trying my best to find but good GFE always asking me 150 hh and 200 H. I would love to know and try if someone has any reasonable GFE girl.

Happy mongering.

Atlantan
04-04-18, 13:19
https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/26312406/

I saw this one based on some positive reviews by fellow mongers here, although I can't find the reviews now.

She is older than the pics let on, good service, GFE, BBBJ, all positions CFS. She does get into it though (I think she squirted on me).

Fun, but probably won't repeat, because I didn't like her look enough. She has small t-ts and body is a little too flabby for me (not fat, just not toned).

Damage 1. 8 for the hour, with multiples.

Bobo42
04-04-18, 13:48

I saw this one based on some positive reviews by fellow mongers here, although I can't find the reviews now.

She is older than the pics let on, good service, GFE, BBBJ, all positions CFS. She does get into it though (I think she squirted on me).

Fun, but probably won't repeat, because I didn't like her look enough. She has small t-ts and body is a little too flabby for me (not fat, just not toned).

Damage 1. 8 for the hour, with multiples.Link doesn't work but I know who you're talking about. I had her before.

I agree with this review 100% except I got CBJ instead of BBBJ and I only had the half for 1. Would not repeat.

GeneralCassius
04-04-18, 15:14

Damage 1. 8 for the hour, with multiples.Not sure why, but the link takes me to women in toronto.

JuniorMonger
04-04-18, 15:19
Not sure why, but the link takes me to women in toronto.I've been having that issue as well. It seems to work fine on my phone though. Curious.

Zipper34
04-04-18, 18:18
I've been having that issue as well. It seems to work fine on my phone though. Curious.Me too. Wonder why.

RipperMagoo
04-04-18, 18:50
Not sure why, but the link takes me to women in toronto.The listcrawler.com website is very buggy. Earlier this week, the "more details and reviews" button on the escort detail page didn't work. Now it takes me to Toronto, and when I click change city button, it doesn't work. They usually get worked out in a day or so.

RipperMagoo
04-04-18, 18:57
Not sure why, but the link takes me to women in toronto.The listcrawler.com website is very buggy. Earlier this week, the "more details and reviews" button on the escort detail page didn't work. Now it takes me to Toronto, and when I click change city button, it doesn't work. They usually get worked out in a day or so.

RebelSaint
04-04-18, 21:12
This provider gave me one of the best BBBJ of my life. It was incredible. I will be seeing her again for that alone. Very passionate and sweet girl. I've seen some of her reviews are mixed but, My experience was amazing. I will be seeing her again.

https://myproviderguide.com/georgia/atlanta/w4m/8985324What was damage?

BodyToBodyBri
04-04-18, 22:29
I have seen her before, she is fun, but has a habit and that scares me, especially as I have heard she does BBFS as well.

Other providers have even told me that they were trying to set up doubles with her and found her shooting up.If you ever had any interactions with her manager? I noticed him in some of her pictures. Does he make his presence known?

Atlantan
04-04-18, 22:37
I didn't even know she had one. That's how little I have seen him.

If you ever had any interactions with her manager? I noticed him in some of her pictures. Does he make his presence known?

Sethr890
04-05-18, 04:35
If you ever had any interactions with her manager? I noticed him in some of her pictures. Does he make his presence known?Have been with her just once and didn't seen her manager.

Sethr890
04-05-18, 04:37

Other providers have even told me that they were trying to set up doubles with her and found her shooting up.Doubles sounds interesting. Is she UP for it and did you or anyone tried double with her?

Sethr890
04-05-18, 04:40
Link doesn't work but I know who you're talking about. I had her before.

I agree with this review 100% except I got CBJ instead of BBBJ and I only had the half for 1. Would not repeat.I tried her last week and she was good for first timer. Squirted and CBJ with DFK and 69. I loved her attitude though. At least enjoyed my first visit but would not repeat.

IslandParty
04-05-18, 07:33

Damage 1. 8 for the hour, with multiples.I saw her a week ago, I like the fact that she has an incall, I really wish she was still playing with her daughter.

PipeWrench
04-05-18, 14:08
I saw her a week ago, I like the fact that she has an incall, I really wish she was still playing with her daughter.Is it a hotel or private residence?

Han57
04-05-18, 18:29
Is it a hotel or private residence?Sara, private residence in Decatur (apartment) . And she never played WITH her daughter. It was like they would both do you at same time, but they never got intimate WITH each other.

Red Wolff
04-05-18, 23:38
Anyone seen her recently or know if she's still working? I've been trying to reach her but seems like she might have changed numbers.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.escortwiz.com/united-states/georgia/atlanta/female-escorts/thick-beauty-relaxe-jimmy-carter-25

Game Cock Too
04-05-18, 23:45
Link doesn't work but I know who you're talking about. I had her before.

I agree with this review 100% except I got CBJ instead of BBBJ and I only had the half for 1. Would not repeat.What is happening here? THIS lady was the talk of the town awhile back. Like a few months ago. Her reviews were so great that I tried to see her but we couldn't connect due to scheduling conflicts and because she had so many new mongers, scheduling became very challenging. Anyone have a number or a link that works? She still sounds like someone that I'd like to dance with for at least one song.

Bobo42
04-06-18, 01:16
Here's a more detailed unbiased review of her. I made the mistake before of seeing her based on all the beaming reviews in the other threads that never mentioned the cons. Long story short, she's OK. YMMV.

Pros:

Convenient location.

Nice and good conversation.

Decent face.

Very into it.

Not a clock watcher.

Cons:

Much older than expected.

Body is, like someone said before, flabby, saggy, and small tits. Doesn't take care of her body.

The CBJ and CFS was nothing special. She's very passionate but it didn't feel that good.

Price was fair. I never got to see her daughter, but I'm sure her body is better.

Overall: OK. Decent but a bit over hyped.

If you got $ to burn, you could give it a try. Maybe you'll like it. She's not terrible and she's a very sweet lady, but I just know I wouldn't repeat.

Atlanta6969
04-06-18, 10:31
Sampled this one yesterday at a notel on PIB.

60 QV. Clean, friendly, straight to business, which is fine with me, CBJ, couple of positions, bust and go.

Sgt Soros
04-06-18, 11:36
Sara, IMHO ranks in the top percentile of ladies providing services on BP. Her pics are spot on and her services and looks are 1000% better than the average provider on BP. Sara has not even an inch of flab on her unless she has eaten a whole cow since I last saw her. Sara does not offer ZERO uncovered services, it is all covered, CFS, CBJ. My only beef against her, I do not feel safe visiting her apartment complex at night.

Here's a more detailed unbiased review of her. I made the mistake before of seeing her based on all the beaming reviews in the other threads that never mentioned the cons. Long story short, she's OK. YMMV.

Pros:

Convenient location.

Nice and good conversation.

Decent face.

Very into it.

Not a clock watcher.

Cons:

Much older than expected.

Body is, like someone said before, flabby, saggy, and small tits. Doesn't take care of her body.

The CBJ and CFS was nothing special. She's very passionate but it didn't feel that good.

Price was fair. I never got to see her daughter, but I'm sure her body is better.

Overall: OK. Decent but a bit over hyped.

If you got $ to burn, you could give it a try. Maybe you'll like it. She's not terrible and she's a very sweet lady, but I just know I wouldn't repeat.

Zipper34
04-06-18, 12:44
Sara, IMHO ranks in the top percentile of ladies providing services on BP. Her pics are spot on and her services and looks are 1000% better than the average provider on BP. Sara has not even an inch of flab on her unless she has eaten a whole cow since I last saw her. Sara does not offer ZERO uncovered services, it is all covered, CFS, CBJ. My only beef against her, I do not feel safe visiting her apartment complex at night.She waa fine when I saw her and looked like her pictures. Don't know about flab but she did look like she may have had a baby when I saw her.

Niteluvr
04-06-18, 13:21
The dude claiming Sara is flabby needs to get his eyeballs checked ASAP.Does anyone have a rent pic of her? And do you know if she'll do a BBBJ for less than $180?

TheWeapon
04-06-18, 13:30
Sampled this one yesterday at a notel on PIB.

60 QV. Clean, friendly, straight to business, which is fine with me, CBJ, couple of positions, bust and go.Send me info. I'll meet up today.

Han57
04-06-18, 14:33
The dude claiming Sara is flabby needs to get his eyeballs checked ASAP.I JUST got done visiting Sara today. I had an appointment at 12 noon at her Decatur location. Someone mentioned they did not feel comfortable visiting this location after dark, I agree with that, but today was fine, not many people were around, parking lot in front of her apartment seemed to be mostly empty. Is Sara flabby? . Nope, no flab. Evidence of baby damage years ago, but chest / stomach are tight. I have visited Sara 4 times now. Sweet lady she is. She is one of the few I will drive to their place to see. I much prefer providers come to my location. There was some confusion on whether Sara gives a BBBJ. It is like this, she starts off teasing the shaft and the boys with her tongue sans any cover. Prior to when the real sucking starts, she will put on a cover, If one has a certain type or brand of cover they like, bring it with you. Titties. YES, itty bitty titties they are indeed. I however, prefer this type over the droopy ones that look like a couple of oranges in socks just hanging there.

Today's session started on her bed in the 69 position. Smelled fresh, no funny tastes. She paid extra attention to the boys, then the cover went on and she was down to the sucking. A few minutes of sucking, then she got off me and we did the deed in the missionary position. DFK she likes. We were at it for a few minutes, then she squirted a bit when I was inside her, shortly after, I blew a medium load in the cover, but I kept at it since she was having a good time, and really moaning, not wanting me to stop. When it was over, she cleaned me up, and offered to give me a massage and I accepted.

In summary, as long as the " Rascal Is Wrapped " Sara is down for just about anything. Really sweet and easy to talk to.

KingSlayer22
04-06-18, 15:13
Its the covered head that's a compete turn off, I don't mind when they say no CIM that I can deal with, some girls hate it even in private life. Sara told me she worries about HPV and told her I don't get your logic if you let anyone licking your box or DFK gives it to you anyways. I get her concern but she's in the wrong business.

Sgt Soros
04-06-18, 15:20
I JUST got done visiting Sara today. I had an appointment at 12 noon at her Decatur location. Someone mentioned they did not feel comfortable visiting this location after dark, I agree with that, but today was fine, not many people were around, parking lot in front of her apartment seemed to be mostly empty. Is Sara flabby? . Nope, no flab. Evidence of baby damage years ago, but chest / stomach are tight. I have visited Sara 4 times now. Sweet lady she is. She is one of the few I will drive to their place to see. I much prefer providers come to my location. There was some confusion on whether Sara gives a BBBJ. It is like this, she starts off teasing the shaft and the boys with her tongue sans any cover. Prior to when the real sucking starts, she will put on a cover, If one has a certain type or brand of cover they like, bring it with you. Titties. YES, itty bitty titties they are indeed. I however, prefer this type over the droopy ones that look like a couple of oranges in socks just hanging there.

Today's session started on her bed in the 69 position. Smelled fresh, no funny tastes. She paid extra attention to the boys, then the cover went on and she was down to the sucking. A few minutes of sucking, then she got off me and we did the deed in the missionary position. DFK she likes. We were at it for a few minutes, then she squirted a bit when I was inside her, shortly after, I blew a medium load in the cover, but I kept at it since she was having a good time, and really moaning, not wanting me to stop. When it was over, she cleaned me up, and offered to give me a massage and I accepted.

In summary, as long as the " Rascal Is Wrapped " Sara is down for just about anything. Really sweet and easy to talk to.Bingo, my exact experience! Sara is really a very sweet lady. A note to the trifling idiots, she is not one who will take kindly to being messed with, come correct and you will have zero issues.

FloridaBeach
04-06-18, 15:54
BP is taken down.

Ronny770
04-06-18, 16:12
BP is now seized. This is time to take advantage fellas. Low ball these broads that charge too much! LOL.

PizzlePro
04-06-18, 16:25
Backpage and CL shut down. Chicks already migrating to POF. Streets and clubs will be jumping. Watch what happens when the desperation sets in - there are no alternatives to BP.

Diznatz
04-06-18, 16:46
Backpage is shut down. That sucks! I guess on to POF, Tagged, SA, and others!

Kyrow
04-06-18, 17:04
BP is now seized. This is time to take advantage fellas. Low ball these broads that charge too much! LOL.Haha. I thought the same thing. All these want to be upscale women need to be brought down to reality and stop thinking they are above us.

Sgt Soros
04-06-18, 17:09
Backpage is shut down. That sucks! I guess on to POF, Tagged, SA, and others!

A Senate panel last year accused the site of enabling sex trafficking after a lengthy investigation.

Their findings led to a controversial piece of legislation that would make it easier to target websites with legal action for content posted by third parties. The bill passed the House and Senate overwhelmingly this year and is awaiting President Trump’s signature.These fucktards will always claim to be doing the people's business.

PeteAppleSeed
04-06-18, 17:43
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

You can put this in the fight thread if you want.

A2

Aman123
04-06-18, 18:00
Backpage is shut down. That sucks! I guess on to POF, Tagged, SA, and others!What is POF?

Shaved Is Best
04-06-18, 18:02
What is POF?Plenty of Fish. Another dating site.

Tyxon
04-06-18, 18:04
BP is now seized. This is time to take advantage fellas. Low ball these broads that charge too much! LOL.TER and listcrawler is down also. TER has block access for the US.

LightRoom76
04-06-18, 18:05
Backpage is shut down. That sucks! I guess on to POF, Tagged, SA, and others!How do we find "them" on POF?

Bigred3283
04-06-18, 18:14
What is POF?Plenty of Fish.

Niteluvr
04-06-18, 18:21
What is POF?Plenty of Fish, a dating site.

Airmantroy
04-06-18, 18:31
The oThER site is now blocking access in the US. Refunds sent for time remaining on VIP. What a freaking crock.

Novalimber2
04-06-18, 18:40
BP is now seized. This is time to take advantage fellas. Low ball these broads that charge too much! LOL.Now more than ever we will have to rely on these forums to help each other. Cmon guys, time to release your UTR's.

Seriously, we must rely on each other.