PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71

TheRealTruman
01-07-18, 06:23
You got a link for Nicole?http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/atl/atlanta.backpage.com/?oid=88513672&uid=45836e8c67f402c3ad4a0f271a60aad7

RajRj
01-07-18, 18:46
So, I text this piece of work. She replies me after a day and quotes $$ for the hour then changes to $$. 50. I still played along. She tells me to call. I do and ask her what is the menu for $$. 5. She tells me I have to be satisfied with whatever she has to offer and hangs up. Now that's what you call customer service.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/410-310-9561/87911292

Sgt Soros
01-07-18, 19:17
So, I text this piece of work. She replies me after a day and quotes $$ for the hour then changes to $$. 50. I still played along. She tells me to call. I do and ask her what is the menu for $$. 5. She tells me I have to be satisfied with whatever she has to offer and hangs up. Now that's what you call customer service.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/410-310-9561/87911292She is a special case. She has what we call DEPS Diamond Encrusted Pussy Syndrome.

Zipper34
01-07-18, 19:30
She is a special case. She has what we call DEPS Diamond Encrusted Pussy Syndrome.Maybe so but the original poster sounds like he may be asking too many questions to a potentially spooked provider who is afraud of getting busted.

RajRj
01-07-18, 19:37
Maybe so but the original poster sounds like he may be asking too many questions to a potentially spooked provider who is afraud of getting busted.I don't know. I didn't even reach that part. Also, I never confirm any appointment unless everything is clear. I am guessing you would do the same if they asked $$. 5?

Zipper34
01-07-18, 22:40
I don't know. I didn't even reach that part. Also, I never confirm any appointment unless everything is clear. I am guessing you would do the same if they asked $$. 5?Nope, just never hand them money until they do what they do.

LetsTalkNow
01-08-18, 13:36
Waste of time for me. It was half an hour drive.

When I was about to get there she asked to to get cigarettes and protection. I did that. When I got to the room I wanted to use the bathroom. Guess what, she told me her sister was in there and I could use the one in lobby. When I stepped out the two hotel employees were talking about that room she was in. I decided to leave.

Pics. They could be hers.

Looks - 6/10, average.

Attitude - 8/10 even though my whole experience was disappointing, she had a great attitude.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-548-8000/88513672Well I ended up going there to give it another chance. I am glad I did.

This girl is a keeper, submissive, responsive, and knows how to please a man.

Looks - 7/10 (got a better look at the assets this time).

Attitude - 9/10 (even better than I was hoping).

Performance - 9/10 (makes sure you get what you want).

It's been a while I haven't seen a new provider with good services.

Sneeker
01-08-18, 15:28
Well I ended up going there to give it another chance. I am glad I did.

This girl is a keeper, submissive, responsive, and knows how to please a man.

Looks - 7/10 (got a better look at the assets this time).

Attitude - 9/10 (even better than I was hoping).

Performance - 9/10 (makes sure you get what you want).

It's been a while I haven't seen a new provider with good services.I concered, to your review.

Went to go see her last nght, just hadn't had time to put review up.

Awesome time. Good look Real tru

Sneeker.

Sanchez21
01-08-18, 17:39
Hi anyone been with the latina? In a apartment complex? Need some intel? Anyone?

GeralToFrivia
01-08-18, 22:51
Never had a BJ from a black girl, so I'm wondering if anyone on her e knows a nice one who gives it good. Prefer swallowed but not important. Pm me if you have any info, thanks!

TheRealTruman
01-09-18, 02:39
My wife and I went to see her for a couple's visit and it was wild. She dressed exactly as we requested and my wife loved her. We will definitely call back when we're feeling frisky again. Nicole has very limited rules and just about does it all. Best hour we've spent in awhile.

http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/atl/atlanta.backpage.com/?oid=89038262&uid=0fd82e7c7cfcbdd7804b2d943bc6a917

DragonLe87
01-09-18, 08:27
So just happened to look at BP site again and nothing but digits no description in title? Did something happened to cause this? Kinda annoying clicking through each one.

Sgt Soros
01-09-18, 10:15
So just happened to look at BP site again and nothing but digits no description in title? Did something happened to cause this? Kinda annoying clicking through each one.It's been that way for the past 2-3 months.

TheJasonator
01-09-18, 10:49
So just happened to look at BP site again and nothing but digits no description in title? Did something happened to cause this? Kinda annoying clicking through each one.Been changed for some time already, And doesn't even show you the area they are in just what region.

GuyNBlue
01-09-18, 19:57
Wanted to shout out to you guys up North about this girl who unfortunately visits you all more than us down in Savannah anymore! Milky white skin knock out. Young but with a good skill set. Supper nice and friendly as long as you are not a total d!ck and try to bs. The view from the rear is amazing! Easily top 5 ATF! Again as long as you are respectful! Reason I am shouting out is things are thin down here right now and when your locals pop up here we may need to reach out and get some feed back? Share the wealth (knowledge and experiences) and hope everyone can benifit.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/256-553-3930/89091267

VolMan75
01-09-18, 22:28
She used to go by Becca. Did one of the GB parties. Did she change names?

Wanted to shout out to you guys up North about this girl who unfortunately visits you all more than us down in Savannah anymore! Milky white skin knock out. Young but with a good skill set. Supper nice and friendly as long as you are not a total d!ck and try to bs. The view from the rear is amazing! Easily top 5 ATF! Again as long as you are respectful! Reason I am shouting out is things are thin down here right now and when your locals pop up here we may need to reach out and get some feed back? Share the wealth (knowledge and experiences) and hope everyone can benifit.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/256-553-3930/89091267

CagerCoach
01-09-18, 23:31
Made contact with this one while she was posting in Gainesville. Talk about overly cautious. She kept making contact and then would change her mind. After wasting about 45 minutes of my time she finally gave the room number and was able to make the visit. Quoted 80 for a QV but she took 60. Not quite as attractive as her pictures and you can tell she has some mileage. She talked a good game and had some good suction (covered) to start off but didn't want to spend a lot of time in position. She quickly laid back and took a good pounding. Really nice bouncing boob action with the pounding. The only turn off was the not so fresh scent from the nether regions. Not terrible but not worth a repeat visit.

http://athensga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/706-880-1498/88750652

ArkeusJ
01-09-18, 23:39
Hi anyone been with the latina? In a apartment complex? Need some intel? Anyone?Easy 2 call set up.

Not bad apt complex in duluth area.

You can choose from couple of latina girls!

Atlantaasian
01-10-18, 01:35
My wife and I went to see her for a couple's visit and it was wild. She dressed exactly as we requested and my wife loved her. We will definitely call back when we're feeling frisky again. Nicole has very limited rules and just about does it all. Best hour we've spent in awhile.

http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/atl/atlanta.backpage.com/?oid=89038262&uid=0fd82e7c7cfcbdd7804b2d943bc6a917Thanks for the recommendation went to go see her today and she's a sweetheart.

Sanchez21
01-10-18, 07:03
Easy 2 call set up.

Not bad apt complex in duluth area.

You can choose from couple of latina girls!How can I contact them?

Chopinsky
01-10-18, 08:27
Never had a BJ from a black girl, so I'm wondering if anyone on her e knows a nice one who gives it good. Prefer swallowed but not important. Pm me if you have any info, thanks!Well if size and looks are unimportant, can't go wrong with Shelley's headgame. You should be able to search her on this thread. She's on the oThER site too but I'm not on there anymore to be able to pass her I'd number.

QualCom
01-10-18, 11:25
Never had a BJ from a black girl, so I'm wondering if anyone on her e knows a nice one who gives it good. Prefer swallowed but not important. Pm me if you have any info, thanks!Shelley is a little overrated, she does give a mean BBBJ but good reviews have blown her ego out of proportion imo. She's also kinda ugly but you'll DEFINITELY get over it with how good she is. She's also pretty easy to find, you can pm me if you have trouble.

Teninchthri
01-10-18, 14:56
Yes she was bang certified in the past persona and a good time! She is better one on one and knows the tricks of pleasure.

Have fun!

She used to go by Becca. Did one of the GB parties. Did she change names?

Mad Michael J
01-10-18, 15:33
None of the reviews do her justice. She is a total nympho and seems to enjoy what she does. HHR $ plus 1/2 ALL (I DO MEAN ALL) Inclusive.

Pro: hot young spinner with an incredibly tight ass who is easy to talk to. She can DT down to the balls and could keep going if my body didn't get in the way.

Con: Even after setting up the meeting time it was almost three hours after that. Plus, she was waiting on her ride the weekend before and never showed. Worth the wait!

Ozymandias
01-10-18, 18:51
None of the reviews do her justice. She is a total nympho and seems to enjoy what she does. HHR $ plus 1/2 ALL (I DO MEAN ALL) Inclusive.

Pro: hot young spinner with an incredibly tight ass who is easy to talk to. She can DT down to the balls and could keep going if my body didn't get in the way.

Con: Even after setting up the meeting time it was almost three hours after that. Plus, she was waiting on her ride the weekend before and never showed. Worth the wait!There must be a dozen Chanels slinging pussy: do you have a link or number for this one?

O.

Ronny770
01-10-18, 20:03
There must be a dozen Chanels slinging pussy: do you have a link or number for this one?

O.I'm guessing hes talking about the Chanel that they talking about in the BBJ BBFS section.

Hotboy Ronald
01-10-18, 22:45
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-753-9758/62528983

After several failed attempts to contact a BP provider early this past Monday morning I was able to get a hold of the provider in the ad above (never got her name). Was able to set up the meet via text and headed to her incall location in Norcross. Once I arrived at her room she was eating so I had to wait a few minutes, kind of an inconvenience but I thought "Hey, the girl has to eat." After she finished her food she hands me a condom and instructs me to put it on. Most girls that provide CBJs do this as part of the oral service but I thought "Hey, I'm a big boy, I can handle it this one time." After about two minutes of an uninspiring CBJ she laid on the bed to start the main event. I got on top and began to go to work but she positioned her legs so that I couldn't achieve maximum penetration. After about 30 seconds into it she reaches down into her bra and pulls out a tube of lip gloss to apply, while I'm still trying to do my thing. I was beginning to get annoyed at this point so I asked to switch to K9; my goal in doing so was to get better penetration, finish, and leave. She declined but did agree to move to the edge of the bed. About 30 seconds after we reposition she reaches over and grabs her phone and begins to look through it. At this point I'm beyond pissed so I close my eyes try to think happy thoughts so I can get it over with. Just as I was beginning to complete the process she pushed me out of her and jumped off the bed forcing me to finish my self with my hand. I got dressed without saying a word and left. To top it all off she texted me while I was walking back to my vehicle to say she was sorry that I was upset and she hoped that my day got better afterward, I couldn't do anything but smile.

As usual YMMV, this was just my experience. I could have caught her on a bad day, but partake at your own risk.

SamsungBlue
01-10-18, 23:36
So just happened to look at BP site again and nothing but digits no description in title? Did something happened to cause this? Kinda annoying clicking through each one.Yea, it seems like Craigslist Casual Encounters has more info now.

Howard1980
01-11-18, 00:11
Thanks for the recommendation went to go see her today and she's a sweetheart.Uggh, I've got shit luck. Txt'd her couple days ago about setting something up for today. She responded right away with an ok and pic. Txt'd last night to confirm, again quick response with a confirmation. Txt'd this morning around 6 and BOOM, quick response. She even txt'd middle of the day to let me know she was changing spots. I tell her I'll be there at a certain time and she says ok. I get there about 10 minutes early. Txt her, wait, txt her, wait. Nothing. She went totally silent on me. I know for sure I didn't say anything or do anything wrong.

Anyone who had a good interaction with her, did she flake out at any point? FML.

JustAGeek
01-11-18, 02:33
Has anyone heard from Rae from JFL lately. She was quite active last year till May then went UTR.

Would definitely enjoy meeting with her again.

Mute404
01-11-18, 15:25
Has anyone heard from Rae from JFL lately. She was quite active last year till May then went UTR.

Would definitely enjoy meeting with her again.Last I heard was that she had a baby recently.

Alin Srq
01-11-18, 16:41
Uggh, I've got shit luck. Txt'd her couple days ago about setting something up for today. She responded right away with an ok and pic. Txt'd last night to confirm, again quick response with a confirmation. Txt'd this morning around 6 and BOOM, quick response. She even txt'd middle of the day to let me know she was changing spots. I tell her I'll be there at a certain time and she says ok. I get there about 10 minutes early. Txt her, wait, txt her, wait. Nothing. She went totally silent on me. I know for sure I didn't say anything or do anything wrong.

Anyone who had a good interaction with her, did she flake out at any point? FML.These girls get so many calls and so many no shows. So they will book any appt. They can. So it's first cum first choose.

I usually try to book a first date between 11 am to 4. That way your not fighting rush hour traffic.

Killanstink
01-11-18, 18:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NY516
01-12-18, 06:19
I'd like to experience a street walker situation where do I go to find then and what time is best not know dam crack head looking chick are there cute street walkers?

Howard1980
01-12-18, 09:00
I'd like to experience a street walker situation where do I go to find then and what time is best not know dam crack head looking chick are there cute street walkers?There's a SW thread under Atlanta. You should be able to find a large amount of info there. My understanding is Fulton Industrial Blvd (FIB) is the spot. I'm sure there are cuties out there but good luck trying to avoid "crackheads" ha. Happy Hunting!

ShyGuyAtlanta
01-12-18, 09:43
Never had a BJ from a black girl, so I'm wondering if anyone on her e knows a nice one who gives it good. Prefer swallowed but not important. Pm me if you have any info, thanks!She is a BBW but look up Shelly one of the best BJs you will get.

NewDude
01-13-18, 09:25
How are you guys using BP with no knowledge of location? I mean I had three prospects lined up and they were all thirty minutes away. Guess the end is upon us.

MatchesM
01-13-18, 10:18
How are you guys using BP with no knowledge of location? I mean I had three prospects lined up and they were all thirty minutes away. Guess the end is upon us.Yea if they don't have a location in one of the pics. I just skip now.

Bunnery Sgt
01-13-18, 10:31
How are you guys using BP with no knowledge of location? I mean I had three prospects lined up and they were all thirty minutes away. Guess the end is upon us.Look for "city of atlanta" "OTP EAST" and things like that. There's only so many places they can be.

Howard1980
01-13-18, 13:53
Look for "city of atlanta" "OTP EAST" and things like that. There's only so many places they can be.Yeah, you can put "East", "West", etc. I do that, but I'm sure that leaves out some who don't put that in their profile and are actually close by. We not dealing with Rhodes scholars here ha.

HalliknWolk
01-14-18, 00:15
Yeah, you can put "East", "West", etc. I do that, but I'm sure that leaves out some who don't put that in their profile and are actually close by. We not dealing with Rhodes scholars here ha.They can't post without putting a side of town well at-least when I post it makes me put one. So you can separate them by side of town or in the city.

NewDude
01-14-18, 03:07
Look for "city of atlanta" "OTP EAST" and things like that. There's only so many places they can be.Do you remember before how a chick would have half the state of ga in her ad for hits. Well it's like that now except worst. Of course I used the city descriptor to try and find someone close but for some reason their locations did not matchup.

Bunnery Sgt
01-14-18, 07:17
Do you remember before how a chick would have half the state of ga in her ad for hits. Well it's like that now except worst. Of course I used the city descriptor to try and find someone close but for some reason their locations did not matchup.Tough luck I suppose. I haven't seen anyone post west not be in the six flags or Smyrna area. Haven't seen anybody east who wasn't Decatur Conyers or norcross. Haven't seen any north that weren't Marietta to Norcross across the top of the perimeter. South could mean union city, stock bridge, forest park. City of Atlanta east point college park (can be South too) buck head etc.

MrHobbyist
01-15-18, 05:18
Yea if they don't have a location in one of the pics. I just skip now.If she's really hot, I send a text asking her to put the location on a pic and the rate as part of the fake link to twitter or whatever. They never do, but what the hell, it never hurts to try.

PurpleGhost
01-16-18, 01:01
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-618-3163/89471182

I could not help my self somethung about a lightskin shorty. She is the lady in the pic gave her a call because I was in south Atl. She was close to 75 in a decent hot. Quoted 1. On the phone on the way she sends a text saying stop for a hat. Normal when this happens I cancel because I have never had a good experience when the lady is not prepared and I run the risk of getting busted at the house. But she looks so damn good. Got. To the hotel was told where to park and to walk. Got to the room and damn she looks so good. If all you need is pretty and fine she is worth every cent. But if you need some one to be more she is not the one. Laid down the donation went to the bathroom came out was rubbing and feeling on her fine short ass. Then everything got clumsy. She was more concern the whole time with the hat coming off then anything else. Half hearted CBJ was not even at full mass and was ready. I was like no but she was already in doggie and wonder the limp would not go in. Then she flip on her back I was like the position is not going to matter I am not hard. She gave me the look of I don't know what to do to help you. I spent a good min rubbing me and of course when I got ready she focused on the hat and make sure it was good to the point I started to loose it again. Final got mish and she positioned herself so it was hard for me to get in. I did not understand this at all because I am not hung low. Final bust a soft nut and before I started moaning good she rows from under head to the bathroom and starts the shower. I was what the duck just wow. I cleaned myself up she walked me to the door.

I have come to the conclusion that some ladies think they are so pretty that when they get naked you should be hard. And when they let you enter that should be all you need.

If all you need is a nice lady that is pretty and fine. She is the one for you. She never rushed and it may have been that I caught her on a bad day. But I am not willing to risk it again on another 1. 0. Maybe if I was hung low maybe the service would have been better. Who knows.

Partake at your own risk but have funny gents.

Ronny770
01-16-18, 02:21
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-618-3163/89471182

If all you need is a nice lady that is pretty and fine. She is the one for you. She never rushed and it may have been that I caught her on a bad day. But I am not willing to risk it again on another 1. 0. Maybe if I was hung low maybe the service would have been better. Who knows.

Partake at your own risk but have funny gents.I stay away from pretty providers for that very reason, especially if they look young. You can't blame them though, they never met a guy in their personal life that told them their sex game is trash. Alot of guys just content with having a pretty girl in their bed smh. This is also the beauty of this site. You know which broads to stay away from.

Good Review Sir.

WholeThang448
01-16-18, 14:26

After several failed attempts to contact a BP provider early this past Monday morning I was able to get a hold of the provider in the ad above (never got her name). Was able to set up the meet via text and headed to her incall location in Norcross. Once I arrived at her room she was eating so I had to wait a few minutes, kind of an inconvenience but I thought "Hey, the girl has to eat." After she finished her food she hands me a condom and instructs me to put it on. Most girls that provide CBJs do this as part of the oral service but I thought "Hey, I'm a big boy, I can handle it this one time." After about two minutes of an uninspiring CBJ she laid on the bed to start the main event. I got on top and began to go to work but she positioned her legs so that I couldn't achieve maximum penetration. After about 30 seconds into it she reaches down into her bra and pulls out a tube of lip gloss to apply, while I'm still trying to do my thing. I was beginning to get annoyed at this point so I asked to switch to K9; my goal in doing so was to get better penetration, finish, and leave. She declined but did agree to move to the edge of the bed. About 30 seconds after we reposition she reaches over and grabs her phone and begins to look through it. At this point I'm beyond pissed so I close my eyes try to think happy thoughts so I can get it over with. Just as I was beginning to complete the process she pushed me out of her and jumped off the bed forcing me to finish my self with my hand. I got dressed without saying a word and left. To top it all off she texted me while I was walking back to my vehicle to say she was sorry that I was upset and she hoped that my day got better afterward, I couldn't do anything but smile.

As usual YMMV, this was just my experience. I could have caught her on a bad day, but partake at your own risk.We have already warned each other about her. We should make a pic thread for ladies to avoid.

RondaColdSon
01-16-18, 20:54

Would definitely enjoy meeting with her again.Didn't she get sick with something? I remember one of the JFL girls had a serious issue may not have been sex related I don't remember exactly.

Hootie 1998
01-16-18, 23:00
This is a great idea kinda like a black list of who to avoid with a quick reference. Photos only no reply or chic chat shit! But on real flakes or bad news girls not just low rent experiences or low ratings.

We have already warned each other about her. We should make a pic thread for ladies to avoid..

KGoode
01-17-18, 01:26
Hey ATL I will be in the area (Nocross) this weekend. Sure could use help with locating a reliable lady. Prefer "PAWG" type but any recommendations will greatly appreciated. Pm if you like.

GobMan
01-17-18, 06:34
How are you guys using BP with no knowledge of location? I mean I had three prospects lined up and they were all thirty minutes away. Guess the end is upon us.You can blame your escort patronizing, slimey snake in the grass senators and AGs for the change. BP is in court again fighting our government for the 100th time. Way to spend our tax dollars.

https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/312784/backpage-to-ask-appeals-court-to-block-investigati.html

http://www.toledoblade.com/Editorials/2018/01/10/Vote-on-anti-trafficking-measure.html

HobbyMan51
01-17-18, 08:58
Hey ATL I will be in the area (Nocross) this weekend. Sure could use help with locating a reliable lady. Prefer "PAWG" type but any recommendations will greatly appreciated. Pm if you like.I'm assuming a PAWG is a Phat Assed White Girl?

Sgt Soros
01-17-18, 10:01
FYI, prior reviews have stated this lady is batshit crazy.

As usual YMMV, this was just my experience. I could have caught her on a bad day, but partake at your own risk.

KGoode
01-17-18, 10:39
I'm assuming a PAWG is a Phat Assed White Girl?Yes that is correct.

HobbyMan51
01-17-18, 14:12
Yes that is correct.Thank you.

Kyrow
01-17-18, 16:19
I once saw this woman not long ago and had a great time. I attempted a repeat. As I got to the location and saw her, things weren't good. For some reason she didn't have great hygeive anymore, her eyes were red and obviously she was high. Her pics on ad aren't too accurate cause she is a bit heavier in person, but at the time it wasn't in a bad way. She seemed even more rude this time. Wanted my money upfront, room was a total mess too. I told her no and left. As I was getting into my vehicle I saw her handler. We stared at each other, then he went into her room as I left. I would avoid her guys, she's a total wreck. Nothing like she once was.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-497-8906/81435357

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-497-8906/1/2827088

Kyrow
01-17-18, 16:34
After some texting I was interested in going to see this woman. On the phone, she had an attitude and I should've left her alone. She mainly was doing outcalls, me having a significant other and kids, she obviously couldn't come here, so I offered to get a room. I set up a place to meet then she went totally dark and silent. As I was leaving she calls and tells me she ain't there yet. She then starts coughing alot. I asked if she's ok. She responds by saying "I'm smoking weed with my homegirl, do you fucking got a problem with that" I then told her, to do her thing, but we won't be meeting because it turns out I'm no longer interested. She gets angry and starts calling me names. Guys women with these attitudes don't deserve our money. Put them in thier place and unless they meet your standards, don't give them a damn thing. Backpage will only get worse if we keep paying for bad service and attitudes.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/478-284-9512/89660832

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/478-284-9512/1/2826473

GeralToFrivia
01-17-18, 16:34
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-538-5035/89079477

She's hot. Does anyone have any news on her?

Sgt Soros
01-17-18, 16:57
After some texting I was interested in going to see this woman. On the phone, she had an attitude and I should've left her alone. She mainly was doing outcalls, me having a significant other and kids, she obviously couldn't come here, so I offered to get a room. I set up a place to meet then she went totally dark and silent. As I was leaving she calls and tells me she ain't there yet. She then starts coughing alot. I asked if she's ok. She responds by saying "I'm smoking weed with my homegirl, do you fucking got a problem with that" I then told her, to do her thing, but we won't be meeting because it turns out I'm no longer interested. She gets angry and starts calling me names. Guys women with these attitudes don't deserve our money. Put them in thier place and unless they meet your standards, don't give them a damn thing. Backpage will only get worse if we keep paying for bad service and attitudes.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/478-284-9512/89660832

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/478-284-9512/1/2826473I'm attaching her pics for posterity's sake. Links go bad eventually.

Sgt Soros
01-17-18, 17:00
I once saw this woman not long ago and had a great time. I attempted a repeat. As I got to the location and saw her, things weren't good. For some reason she didn't have great hygeive anymore, her eyes were red and obviously she was high. Her pics on ad aren't too accurate cause she is a bit heavier in person, but at the time it wasn't in a bad way. She seemed even more rude this time. Wanted my money upfront, room was a total mess too. I told her no and left. As I was getting into my vehicle I saw her handler. We stared at each other, then he went into her room as I left. I would avoid her guys, she's a total wreck. Nothing like she once was.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-497-8906/1/2827088I knew it was only a matter of time before she went downhill.

Kyrow
01-17-18, 18:09
I had texted her wanting a visit. She did a bit of screening, but became to total smartass when I did the same. I asked for a pic, she then declined but wanted one of me. I didn't send it, but agreed to meet her. I got to the location and when I saw her, she wasn't that good looking and had one of the worse attitudes ever. As I got ready to leave cause I wasn't paying for service like that, she threatens to call her friend. Said unless I give her 100 $, he's going to kick my ass. I laughed and said he can try if he wants and left. As I close to my vehicle, some guy walked up to me asking why did I leave. I got in his face and told him I don't and won't pay for attitudes and non accurate pics. Unless her wanted his Ass kicked to get away from me. He left but was pissed. Stay far away from this woman. Nothing but attitude and trouble.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/256-553-3930/88851237

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/256-553-3930/1/2827215

The Parrot
01-17-18, 18:33
I had texted her wanting a visit. She did a bit of screening, but became to total smartass when I did the same. I asked for a pic, she then declined but wanted one of me. I didn't send it, but agreed to meet her. I got to the location and when I saw her, she wasn't that good looking and had one of the worse attitudes ever. As I got ready to leave cause I wasn't paying for service like that, she threatens to call her friend. Said unless I give her 100 $, he's going to kick my ass. I laughed and said he can try if he wants and left. As I close to my vehicle, some guy walked up to me asking why did I leave. I got in his face and told him I don't and won't pay for attitudes and non accurate pics. Unless her wanted his Ass kicked to get away from me. He left but was pissed. Stay far away from this woman. Nothing but attitude and trouble.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/256-553-3930/1/2827215Her pictures in the ad are ugly in my opinion. She looks like one of those socially awkward nerdy girls. How did she get into this line of "work. ".

Also, her attitude shows you just how entitled these "women" are nowadays. It's your chips, you have a right to spend them how you please.

How dare she threaten you with violence, just because you don't want her raggedy looking azz?

I'm glad you stood your ground like a man. There are many weak simps who would have handed over the chips, and then say they are rich and it doesn't matter.

I'm seeing a lot more manhood on this board lately, Very refreshing.

Sgt Soros
01-17-18, 19:04

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/256-553-3930/1/2827215It would be a great help, if you could post attached pics as well.

Kyrow
01-17-18, 19:09
It would be a great help, if you could post attached pics as well.For some reason it's not letting me. Thanks for the pics bud.

NoRug17
01-17-18, 21:24
It would be a great help, if you could post attached pics as well.I didn't know Becca had a handler.

Kyrow
01-17-18, 22:30
I didn't know Becca had a handler.Nor did I. I know I won't be back though. Had to inform everyone about that bad visit.

WholeThang448
01-17-18, 22:46
I'm attaching her pics for posterity's sake. Links go bad eventually.I guess I got to her before at a good time. I had a good time.

WholeThang448
01-17-18, 22:48
This is a great idea kinda like a black list of who to avoid with a quick reference. Photos only no reply or chic chat shit! But on real flakes or bad news girls not just low rent experiences or low ratings.

.Photos, links, numbers used. That would be good.

GroupLove87
01-17-18, 23:04

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-497-8906/1/2827088Man that sucks I just saw her a few weeks ago and she was just fine and very pleasant. I actually left a good review and recommend her to a few people.

Howard1980
01-18-18, 00:03
Her pictures in the ad are ugly in my opinion. She looks like one of those socially awkward nerdy girls. How did she get into this line of "work. ".

Also, her attitude shows you just how entitled these "women" are nowadays. It's your chips, you have a right to spend them how you please.

How dare she threaten you with violence, just because you don't want her raggedy looking azz?

I'm glad you stood your ground like a man. There are many weak simps who would have handed over the chips, and then say they are rich and it doesn't matter.

I'm seeing a lot more manhood on this board lately, Very refreshing.I'm definitely one those simps LOL. Better to know who you are than get your ass kicked pretending. Beside, I much rather take the L and live to play another day. I venture to guess we have much more to close than them. Stay safe. Happy Hunting!

Firm Offer
01-18-18, 03:14

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/256-553-3930/1/2827215That's the famous Becca. She did a couple of gangbangs last summer at 2 different locations but there was no indication of a handler. I saw her 1 on 1 a couple weeks later but was not impressed. She was very tired and shouldn't have agreed to a date. She spoke of a boyfriend back in Alabama that was in jail and she was trying to get him released. That's about all I can remember but I haven't seen any ads for her since.

Leep12
01-18-18, 10:34
To those who know her:

Just received a message from her. Wants to spread the word that she has met a fellow monger and getting married next week.

Thus she is out of this industry not to return. She is very happy.

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.

Island1981
01-18-18, 11:34
That's the famous Becca. She did a couple of gangbangs last summer at 2 different locations but there was no indication of a handler. I saw her 1 on 1 a couple weeks later but was not impressed. She was very tired and shouldn't have agreed to a date. She spoke of a boyfriend back in Alabama that was in jail and she was trying to get him released. That's about all I can remember but I haven't seen any ads for her since.Her oral skills are lacking too, nothing but teeth.

Reggu
01-18-18, 12:38
http://alyseaniston.callgirlfiles.com/custom

You will love her, FS, GFE, BBBJ.

ChdFunnyGuy
01-18-18, 12:50
http://atlanta.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/just-arrived-romantic-hot/2502206

Please check this link. It seems like they work out of Duluth. I would appreciate any reply.

Thanks!

Sgt Soros
01-18-18, 15:25

You will love her, FS, GFE, BBBJ.Hot dang, she looks hot!

StrockInBizkit
01-18-18, 16:25

You will love her, FS, GFE, BBBJ.Damn! Was expecting higher rates tbh. Any idea how long she will be in town for? Looks like she has a tight schedule according to her site.

* Richmond VA Tuesday Jan. 16th.

* Raleigh NC Jan. 18th.

* Birmingham AL Monday Jan. 22nd.

* Atlanta GA Tuesday Jan. 23rd.

* Charlotte NC Jan. 24th.

* Harrisonburg VA Monday Jan. 29th.

* Nashville TN Tuesday Jan. 30.

* Knoxville TN Wed. Jan. 31.

Teninchthri
01-18-18, 16:50
Wow.

I wonder if he knew what we know. If she would still Get a ring?

I wonder if he was a monger.

Good for her.

You got to love a happy ending.

To those who know her:

Just received a message from her. Wants to spread the word that she has met a fellow monger and getting married next week.

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.

Airmantroy
01-18-18, 17:04
Hot dang, she looks hot!I have seen her a few times around NC. She is definitely GFE. Previously went by HotAlyse on TER.

Merlin42
01-18-18, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Roddee
01-18-18, 21:50
https://alligator.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/25492419/#.

So. . . There is nothing on the west side near me. When I saw the photos on BP I was like. . . Eh, TGTBT. I text to get a feel and she seems cool. I said to send a kitty pic to show she's real and she did without hesitation. So off I went. Why can't they all do that? So it was a seedy hotel off FIB that looked like it had closed years ago and people were just living in the remains. I park and some black guy in a hoodie, LOL, walks to the back of my truck. Oh damn, that reminds me, I need to make sure my tag is still there. He walks away and she spends the next few minutes convincing me to stay. I do and the inside looks worse than the outside. I get to the door where she is poking her head out and the nosey neighbors finally leave her alone. When I walk in, things looked up. She was almost as hot as the pics. They may be a little old, but not that much.

However, CBJ. . . Was covered and eh to say the best. She spent forever trying to get music on and failed. One of you bums can't asking about a foursome and if they would take 150 each. That took all night. I could have been done by the time that convo ended. I ended the CBJ quickly and put her in doggie. View was great. I was still worried about my ride, so I stroked to completion and bounced quickly. My truck seemed alright. I'm about to go check my tag.

Also asked if she did outcalls. Nope. So I'll never see her there again.

Places the broken mic on the floor gently. Someone needs to fix this after Sara destroyed it.

Ronny770
01-18-18, 23:00
https://alligator.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/25492419/#.

So. . . There is nothing on the west side near me. When I saw the photos on BP I was like. . . Eh, TGTBT. I text to get a feel and she seems cool. I said to send a kitty pic to show she's real and she did without hesitation. So off I went. Why can't they all do that? So it was a seedy hotel off FIB that looked like it had closed years ago and people were just living in the remains. I park and some black guy in a hoodie, LOL, walks to the back of my truck. Oh damn, that reminds me, I need to make sure my tag is still there. He walks away and she spends the next few minutes convincing me to stay. I do and the inside looks worse than the outside. I get to the door where she is poking her head out and the nosey neighbors finally leave her alone. When I walk in, things looked up. She was almost as hot as the pics. They may be a little old, but not that much.

However, CBJ. . . Was covered and eh to say the best. She spent forever trying to get music on and failed. One of you bums can't asking about a foursome and if they would take 150 each. That took all night. I could have been done by the time that convo ended. I ended the CBJ quickly and put her in doggie. View was great. I was still worried about my ride, so I stroked to completion and bounced quickly. My truck seemed alright. I'm about to go check my tag.

Also asked if she did outcalls. Nope. So I'll never see her there again.

Places the broken mic on the floor gently. Someone needs to fix this after Sara destroyed it.I have a history with this one dating back to 10 years ago I believe. She was trying to make me her boyfriend. From what I remember she couldn't take d $c% to save her life and from your review I see her BJ is the same. She would position you so you can't get in there properly. It was so annoying that I gave up. I met her just out and about but I knew she was doing this on the side. I last got with her a few years ago and it was the same situation so I bounced once again. I see she's gotten thicker since I last seen her so that's good. I have her ig if any interested just dm me.

JimBrown
01-19-18, 01:19
Her pictures in the ad are ugly in my opinion. She looks like one of those socially awkward nerdy girls. How did she get into this line of "work. ".

I'm seeing a lot more manhood on this board lately, Very refreshing.Not this one though. Thanks for your report; taking her off my short list!

JustMikey
01-19-18, 07:24

You will love her, FS, GFE, BBBJ.Saw her about three years ago. Beautiful girl. Had pierced nipples which I love. Good BBBJ with CIM then spit. Tried to convince her to take it Greek but she wouldn't budge on that. I'd see her again if the scheduling worked out right. I do remember that she was definitely a step above average in this biz when it comes to looks.

Rub101
01-19-18, 08:31

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/256-553-3930/1/2827215A bad attitude coupled with not being the real person is a bummer. Some let it go and get that ass and others say not a chance. Either choice is fine with me and only the monger knows what will harden his meat or not.

Elvis Lives
01-19-18, 09:43
http://atlanta.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/just-arrived-romantic-hot/2502206

Please check this link. It seems like they work out of Duluth. I would appreciate any reply.

Thanks!Hmmm Do we need to start a new section called "Bedpage"? The link looks like it is starting up and is the old version of Backpage. Not much on there yet, but seems to hold promise. Anyone else look through it?

Iz Gucci
01-19-18, 11:49
I'm attaching her pics for posterity's sake. Links go bad eventually.She's not alone, she's always chilling with some young black guy. Posting him on snap and stays smokin blunts. Her and her man were acting like young goons on snap. Texted her and she texted back 6 hours later and once I saw her snap I was like meh.

FalconX
01-19-18, 12:03
Yes she was bang certified in the past persona and a good time! She is better one on one and knows the tricks of pleasure.

Have fun!I am shocked to hear the same girl highly reviewed here and see the pics for proof is now threatening a fellow monger with violence. She was on my shortlist, but not any more. Teninchthri can you enlighten us why your session went so well. Maybe you will give us the SOP for a good experience with BP girl.

Niteluvr
01-19-18, 13:42
Hmmm Do we need to start a new section called "Bedpage"? The link looks like it is starting up and is the old version of Backpage. Not much on there yet, but seems to hold promise. Anyone else look through it?I sure hope that site expands it's ads like BackPage used to be. Of course sooner or later the feds will shut it down.

Wasobi
01-19-18, 18:53
Had a great experience with Andrea recently. This girl has the perfect amount of thickness where it counts, beautiful face, great natural boobs, and a super attitude determined to please. 1. 2 hh 2. 0 h everything covered, I can't seem to post the link but her last four are 5840. Treat her good.

Teninchthri
01-19-18, 19:59
Time changes things.

Indeed.

And chemistry and biology physics and circumstances are key.

In other words.

You ain't me!

Would I revisit. Probably not.

I was just vouching for her authenticity.

And my experience.

YMMV.

Always stroke at your own risk.

TGIF fellas.

I am shocked to hear the same girl highly reviewed here and see the pics for proof is now threatening a fellow monger with violence. She was on my shortlist, but not any more. Teninchthri can you enlighten us why your session went so well. Maybe you will give us the SOP for a good experience with BP girl.

JesusPrice
01-19-18, 21:42
She's not alone, she's always chilling with some young black guy. Posting him on snap and stays smokin blunts. Her and her man were acting like young goons on snap. Texted her and she texted back 6 hours later and once I saw her snap I was like meh.What's her snap name?

Peter Johnson
01-19-18, 22:06
Had a great experience with Andrea recently. This girl has the perfect amount of thickness where it counts, beautiful face, great natural boobs, and a super attitude determined to please. 1. 2 hh 2. 0 h everything covered, I can't seem to post the link but her last four are 5840. Treat her good.Is this her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-285-5840/86629337

https://www.instagram.com/aymoore2017/

Kyrow
01-20-18, 08:32
I had been looking at this one, so after we talked, I decided to take the plunge. She told me she was in desperate need of money. I offered 50 $ for a quick visit, and she agreed on it. She was in some apartments in Union city. It was a 40 min drive. She told me she was alone and her roommate (a woman), was gone, so we would have total privacy. I get there, the apartments are run down. I get there and there's a woman with a tattoo on the side of her face sitting in the living room. Jenny then wants my donation upfront, and wants us to play in the living room in front of her friend. I declined. I wanted to go upstairs, she claimed there was kids up there. Eventually her friend went up. When we was alone, she got my money and wanted to just sit and talk. She told me in a quick visit she don't do nothing but sit and chat. She then pulled up her shirt and OMG. Saggy tummy and a scar going up. Some guys knock on the door, they come in, and her roommate and another black dude come down from the top area to greet them. Jenny talks to them and offers to go outside and handle business in the vehicle. The guy was thier pimp and she came inside my vehicle with an attitude. Started saying she don't touch no one for under 150 all of a sudden after she talked and agreed to everything in a quick visit for 50. I told her to get the hell out of my vehicle. I was pissed at how she lied about everything. As I left she was texting me telling me she's worth more and how I didn't deserve to be touched in a quick visit. This woman will lie to you, have to drive all that way and mess you out of your donation. She has a handler and she doesn't keep good hygiene. Avoid this woman.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/463-202-9059/89086497

Pics will be posted soon when I find out how.

Wasobi
01-20-18, 09:52
Peter Johnson,

Yep that's her.

Sgt Soros
01-20-18, 10:31
I had been looking at this one, so after we talked, I decided to take the plunge. She told me she was in desperate need of money. I offered 50 $ for a quick visit, and she agreed on it. She was in some apartments in Union city. It was a 40 min drive. She told me she was alone and her roommate (a woman), was gone, so we would have total privacy. I get there, the apartments are run down. I get there and there's a woman with a tattoo on the side of her face sitting in the living room. Jenny then wants my donation upfront, and wants us to play in the living room in front of her friend. I declined. I wanted to go upstairs, she claimed there was kids up there. Eventually her friend went up. When we was alone, she got my money and wanted to just sit and talk. She told me in a quick visit she don't do nothing but sit and chat. She then pulled up her shirt and OMG. Saggy tummy and a scar going up. Some guys knock on the door, they come in, and her roommate and another black dude come down from the top area to greet them. Jenny talks to them and offers to go outside and handle business in the vehicle. The guy was thier pimp and she came inside my vehicle with an attitude. Started saying she don't touch no one for under 150 all of a sudden after she talked and agreed to everything in a quick visit for 50. I told her to get the hell out of my vehicle. I was pissed at how she lied about everything. As I left she was texting me telling me she's worth more and how I didn't deserve to be touched in a quick visit. This woman will lie to you, have to drive all that way and mess you out of your donation. She has a handler and she doesn't keep good hygiene. Avoid this woman.

Pics will be posted soon when I find out how.Let me assist. Damn, I figured a 30+ year old lady would know better than to cheat you outright.

Kyrow
01-20-18, 10:48
Let me assist. Damn, I figured a 30+ year old lady would know better than to cheat you outright.That she did my friend. Talked about how she keeps it real and how she can't stand how bad women give backpage a bad name, etc. Then turned out to be worse than them. I had to post and inform everyone of how she's a con artist. With her Shawn Michaels looking ass.

Kyrow
01-20-18, 10:52
Peter Johnson,

Yep that's her.Yea she's a pretty woman. I saw her a while back. She's usually in the college park area, or Airport. Only problem I had was she didn't seem too into it. She will lay there and not seem to want to be there. Basically one of those take your money, hurry and busta nut and go. During phone conversation and texts, she's very polite and speak proper. If she's changed hell yeah I would go see her again. That booty jiggled and was perfect. I couldn't help kissing it. LOL. She's well groomed too.

MajMilkDuds
01-20-18, 12:00
I saw her ad and was excited to see her again. She gave the best head and was very slim / tight. I messaged her and set something up when I was downtown. I showed up and she "fell asleep". I had seen her before and she apologized profusely. We tried again a few days later and I hit alot of traffic so we had to reschedule. She is not the best at texting and doesn't always answer the phone. Eventually we met up. She was just like I remember but she told me she took a break because she was losing herself and got involved with some drugs but she is clean now. She looks like she is so that is good but I never noticed when I saw her before so. Now for the good stuff.

I met with her and she was pretty open. Not as open. As we was last time I saw her but we are building trust again. She is incredible at head and really good at varying pace and dt and hands. I popped once since I had some time for a second. We sat and talked and caught up. Eventually she we talked back down on me and we got back to it. She bent over and told me to dive in deep but go slow to start since she is tight. She was and I had a very good time. Switched to Mish and finished after a little while of pounding her. She is tight and fun. Older than less youthful that I remember but a good time. Go see her. Tell her duds sent you.

AllHailChet
01-20-18, 13:21

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-497-8906/1/2827088That's a shame I too saw her recently (2 months ago). She's was the sweet type. Really got into it and even asked for me to lift her feet while in doggy. Even offered some of her weed to me (which I declined, not going to share a pipe with you hoe! I was about to see her again this on the 16th but cancelled on her. Maybe that's why she was mad? Indeed she doesn't look like her picture she's actually a bit muscular. Oh well, another good one gone it seems.

ShyGuyAtlanta
01-20-18, 17:18
To those who know her:

Congrats to her and groom and I wish then well.IS this a new Dee or the legendary Dee form say 10 years ago?

UptownShawty
01-20-18, 20:36

Pics will be posted soon when I find out how.I text her to see what side of town she was on last month. Her answer did not receive a reply from me. Everyone else name the city cross roads or what they close to.

NitroAlco
01-20-18, 20:38
That she did my friend. Talked about how she keeps it real and how she can't stand how bad women give backpage a bad name, etc. Then turned out to be worse than them. I had to post and inform everyone of how she's a con artist. With her Shawn Michaels looking ass.Sorry that happened to you Mr. Kyrow. You put in good work as far as I'm concerned. This chick has been reported on several different sites as being a total rip off. So now, hopefully more people on this site will proceed with caution.

Mmnola1
01-20-18, 21:45
I text her to see what side of town she was on last month. Her answer did not receive a reply from me. Everyone else name the city cross roads or what they close to.Well it's not like you're contacting her to play chess. LOL.

Peter Johnson
01-21-18, 02:04
I saw her ad and was excited to see her again. She gave the best head and was very slim / tight. I messaged her and set something up when I was downtown. I showed up and she "fell asleep". I had seen her before and she apologized profusely. We tried again a few days later and I hit alot of traffic so we had to reschedule. She is not the best at texting and doesn't always answer the phone. Eventually we met up. She was just like I remember but she told me she took a break because she was losing herself and got involved with some drugs but she is clean now. She looks like she is so that is good but I never noticed when I saw her before so. Now for the good stuff.

I met with her and she was pretty open. Not as open. As we was last time I saw her but we are building trust again. She is incredible at head and really good at varying pace and dt and hands. I popped once since I had some time for a second. We sat and talked and caught up. Eventually she we talked back down on me and we got back to it. She bent over and told me to dive in deep but go slow to start since she is tight. She was and I had a very good time. Switched to Mish and finished after a little while of pounding her. She is tight and fun. Older than less youthful that I remember but a good time. Go see her. Tell her duds sent you.How do we find her? What is her #or link to her ad?

Eslide3
01-21-18, 08:12
I text her to see what side of town she was on last month. Her answer did not receive a reply from me. Everyone else name the city cross roads or what they close to.You asked a specific question, and she answered it. How is this a reason to not see someone?

MajMilkDuds
01-21-18, 10:45
How do we find her? What is her #or link to her ad?http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-290-0790/54444747

Peter Johnson
01-22-18, 04:00
I text her to see what side of town she was on last month. Her answer did not receive a reply from me. Everyone else name the city cross roads or what they close to.Yes some women are just wacky with that. They think that they tell you what city they live in, then you automatically have their real name and address. I've encountered that several times.

Premilio
01-22-18, 16:09
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-753-2357/89997407

Just saw nicole. Quick response via text. Seemed really friendly and decided to meet. Looks about 7 and BBBJ was solid 8. However don't think I will return. Little bit of odor and has a handler in another room that I noticed while I was going to my car and she promptly left her room to go to his. Probably good if someone is looking for quick release but not worth price of admission in my opinion. YMMV.

Teninchthri
01-22-18, 21:01
Agreed something is Shady with her. She's been through three numbers in 30 days and moving up the OTP corridor. I had fun with her as well but something is fishy. Be safe and smart gentleman.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-753-2357/89997407

Just saw nicole. Quick response via text. Seemed really friendly and decided to meet. Looks about 7 and BBBJ was solid 8. However don't think I will return. Little bit of odor and has a handler in another room that I noticed while I was going to my car and she promptly left her room to go to his. Probably good if someone is looking for quick release but not worth price of admission in my opinion. YMMV.

Sneeker
01-22-18, 22:07
Agreed something is Shady with her. She's been through three numbers in 30 days and moving up the OTP corridor. I had fun with her as well but something is fishy. Be safe and smart gentleman.Humm,

Thats's odd, first time I hooked up with her, there was no sign of handler, their was another girl though in her room at time taking a shower but she was legit after chking her out.

I actually was on my way to see her last nght, but when I got to her loca. There were 3 dulth LEO's posted up in front.

I called her up told her what the deal was, she says damn they still there, I say, yulp, and driove off telling her maybe next time.

She seemed solid the fiirst meet and greet.

Glad for the form, wouldn't have known about the handler situiation.

Play safe!

UptownShawty
01-22-18, 22:57
You asked a specific question, and she answered it. How is this a reason to not see someone?Guess you don't see Red Flags? I don't play games with my coinage. BP selection just say ATLANTA. Since when did they girls get a good since of direction especially out of towners? Plus I'm not driving no more than 25 minutes from my house. Girls post in the North but they are incall only in Stockbridge. Plus there is no city search anymore I'm just asking for a compass direction? GTFOH This girl http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-753-2357/89997407 asked me today to guy to the Chevron ajacent to the notell to go get a Four Locos after parking. I declined and left. That's a red flag. You probably want see it that way. You will see it as her screening process. I see it as someone I don't know sizing me up for anything. I declined and went and saw Jazz.

Sneeker
01-23-18, 19:05
Good evening guys, (I didn't post link cause none of them seem to work new BP ruling got things haywire).

Had the not so pleasure of meeting this one this moring, I callled her up told her a wanted a qk sess, she replied bk with 60.

I say ok, finally I get to loca, on panola gave her a calll, she then instructs me to drive in so she can see what type of car I'm in, I didn't feel comfortable about that, but played it out.

I tell her stick yo damn head out the door so I can see you f that.

She does, once in spot I notice she's not the chick in the pic, but hell I had just driven from gwinnett to meet her.

Ok I lay donation on table we get undress, no help from her ofcourse, she starts with a very lacluster CBJ.

After that wasn't geettn it, iasked if she could do bbj to get noodle started, she says with attitude no, oh boy here we go with this ish.

So I after digging deep, I was able just eough toget noodle hard eough to enter, cause I'm so frickin pissed.

She lays on her bk, stairing at the ceiling, no participtaton what soever, just a dead fish, hell at least a fish jumps and mov es around before it's over. LOL.

Finally I push one out in bag get cleaned and bounce.

All and all.

Save your coins on this one guys, don't even bother, f ing chicks with attitude problems, I don't know how these ones stay in business.

ChdFunnyGuy
01-24-18, 11:36
Tried both. They work out of apartment at Duluth and another one at a home in Duluth.

They just want money. No interest and was constantly watching the phone. Don't waste your time here. Attached a pic. Fake pics.

FalconX
01-24-18, 12:33
On Sunday, called her and made an appointment to see her. All communication went well and just before I get there asked me to pick a drink form the gas station, got that and get to location. I went up to her room with drink in hand and greetings exchanged and got into action. Mid way in action, a knock on the door, she straight got up, assured me this will be quick and will be on her time, instructed me to hide in the rest room and opened the door. I got in the rest room, bare naked, cracked the door open to see what is going on. In walked a dude and conversation ensued, while I am in restroom vulnerable, with my cloth (wallet, car key and all) out of sight in the other room where they are having conversation. Few minutes later he left and I rushed out of restroom to check, whether I still have my wallet and car key, and all was there, so back to action. She mentioned that she has changed her number because she had an issue with the previous pimp and this guy was a friend checking on her.

So in short, it was an OK session, and in general she was chill, but the visitation by a stranger in the middle of action was unexpected, jarring and definitely made me feel vulnerable. So, my recommendation is, there is some drama going on and proceed with caution.

Humm,

Thats's odd, first time I hooked up with her, there was no sign of handler, their was another girl though in her room at time taking a shower but she was legit after chking her out.

I actually was on my way to seem her last nght, but when I got to her loca. There were 3 dulth LEO's posted up in front.

I called her up told her what the deal was, she says damn they still there, I say, yulp, and driove off telling her maybe next time.

She seemed solid the fiirst meet and greet.

Glad for the form, wouldn't have known about the handler situiation.

Play safe!

OgDroid650
01-24-18, 14:30
Hi Guys,

New to the forum and Atlanta area. Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. Haven't been feeling the scene here in Atlanta, till I ran across Daniella on BP (OTP West). Thick blonde, beautiful face and southern accent to die for. Very laid back, warm and a great conversationalist. Will not over talk you but just enough to get to know you. Not her full time gig.

Called Daniella for an out call. Beautiful lady, almost thought it was LE LOL We chated for a bit then headed to bedroom. Likes to kiss to get in the mood. We kept kissing, got her on the bed as she loves the pussy to be licked. Daniella really gets into as those thighs closed around my head and her ass raised up off the bed to explode after 15 minutes of small orgasms to till she hit the big one. She laughed as I did as well and hard as hell. Flipped her over and it was like back in college she was a tiger, kissing and really getting into it. I turned her over to get at that fat nice booty of hers as I had to take a 10 seconds to stare at it LOL WOW, Firm, soft and smooth This is a woman with a body. Perky tits to suck on and hitting from the back was fun. Had to turn her over to finish of as I loved those bright blue eyes staring at me and her lips kissing me.

Finished off in the condom but it felt as if the condom came off, which it didn't. I highly recommend Daniella https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/20906383/# You can find her on BP OTP West at times. The pics don't do her justice at all. Not a pro but whenever she wants to post. Very selective but worth trying to get ahold of.

Sneeker
01-24-18, 17:24
On Sunday, called her and made an appointment to see her. All communication went well and just before I get there asked me to pick a drink form the gas station, got that and get to location. I went up to her room with drink in hand and greetings exchanged and got into action. Mid way in action, a knock on the door, she straight got up, assured me this will be quick and will be on her time, instructed me to hide in the rest room and opened the door. I got in the rest room, bare naked, cracked the door open to see what is going on. In walked a dude and conversation ensued, while I am in restroom vulnerable, with my cloth (wallet, car key and all) out of sight in the other room where they are having conversation. Few minutes later he left and I rushed out of restroom to check, whether I still have my wallet and car key, and all was there, so back to action. She mentioned that she has changed her number because she had an issue with the previous pimp and this guy was a friend checking on her.

So in short, it was an OK session, and in general she was chill, but the visitation by a stranger in the middle of action was unexpected, jarring and definitely made me feel vulnerable. So, my recommendation is, there is some drama going on and proceed with caution.Wow, glad things played out the way it did, I've nev er had that happend with a provider before.

Just glad for ya dude, well that's all I needed to hear for me, even though ish like this does come with the territory.

Yeah she's fun, but not worth encounters like that.

Sneeker
01-24-18, 17:50
Any intel on this cougar 912 xxx6124 num?

Petey1015
01-24-18, 20:06
Any intel on this cougar 912 xxx6124 num?Averaging an 8 on performance with an occasional mediocre score, but that's subjective.

Sneeker
01-25-18, 00:02
Averaging an 8 on performance with an occasional mediocre score, but that's subjective.Ok, good enough for me. Thanks for infor.

Sneeker!

Niteluvr
01-25-18, 00:04
Any intel on this cougar 912 xxx6124 num?Where did you find her ad?

Code0
01-25-18, 07:25
Hi fellas!

Any info on this is appreciated!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-296-4996/90015362

WheresMyMule
01-25-18, 13:45
Hi fellas!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-296-4996/90015362There's been talk that that she has a major Heroin habit; I saw her once in a notel; it was okay time. Menu is wide open I believe. I wouldn't go back. Take info and do with it as you wish. Never seen needles, etc but I can defintely believe she's got a habit.

QualCom
01-25-18, 15:02
Had a great experience with Andrea recently. This girl has the perfect amount of thickness where it counts, beautiful face, great natural boobs, and a super attitude determined to please. 1. 2 hh 2. 0 h everything covered, I can't seem to post the link but her last four are 5840. Treat her good.This girl is pretty amazing, perfect combination of tasteful tattoos and class if you're into that. I've had a few dreams of her, first was a little awkward (prolly my fault) but once she's comfortable it's a pretty great time. It seems like she drops off the radar when she's got enough regulars so hurry.

KingSlayer22
01-25-18, 15:34
Last night I was up North and was dreaming about some non GPS great service. A lot of times when you want wide open no holes barred great attitude a more mature woman is required. I've talked with Gennie before and knew she will do just about anything to make you happy. She's new so I also knew she hasn't been jaded yet so decided to give her a go round. Easy to contact and very responsive, she's in a 4 star and creature comforts are obvious. She cares about her appearance and was in lingerie and stockings, music was playing and she had candles lit. Her ad says classy and she set makes you feel right at home. The pics in the ad are her and if your looking for a young spinner Gennie isn't going to be your cup of tea. If you want someone that caters to your needs and knows exactly what to do She is your girl. I opted for the Qv and said if you are who and what you said you were we would be upping from the minimum. 5 minutes in I was opting for hhr which is all I had time for with all doors natural access. She has a very soft, slow, sensual head game, lots of suction and knows how to work it in a good way, I can tell you if you opted just for the Qv and just hat she would worship it for the whole time then release. I didn't want to pop so when junior was ready she layed back and pulled her legs way back giving me complete access to whatever I wanted. I slid in her box which was extremely wet wasn't any remnants either this was all her. She very hygenlque to, she smells great and keeps it fresh. She was really getting into the mish and I pushed her legs back even further to see if she could take a pounding. The box is snug as well as wet and in 5 a did a dead stop as a felt a her shoot out. Stayed still for a moment and went back, I told that not where I wanted to let go either and she laughed. I think she knows I need in her but it doesn't matter she's multiple so no worries. I pulled out no lube just her juices and pushed in gk. Every so slowly and had to slick it with spit but I love it when they can do that. The farther and faster I went the more responsive she got and told to to do it harder, she really wanted to be stretched out. I gave her everything I had but she was squeezing and I let go all my ball batter back door. She let me stay as long as I wanted I slowly stroked every spasm out. I popped out and she's tight cause not a single drop came back. We cleaned up and talked for a bit, I was out of time although I think I could have went again if I recovered but that wasn't happening as junior wasn't co operating. Definately will go and aee her again, after meeting you she is open to other things if she's comfortable with you.

Qv. 8, hhr 1. 2, hr 2.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-437-4487/90247612

KingSlayer22
01-25-18, 15:53
Hi fellas!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-296-4996/90015362This is a train wreck waiting on you, last time I was there she spent half my time walking around the room. She will deliver the service but its rushed because she just plain is scatter brained. She's one pop and up she goes pushing you out the door. So t be back, she's a looker and good skills but poor on the hospitality side.

Code0
01-25-18, 16:02
There's been talk that that she has a major Heroin habit; I saw her once in a notel; it was okay time. Menu is wide open I believe. I wouldn't go back. Take info and do with it as you wish. Never seen needles, etc but I can defintely believe she's got a habit.Thanks for the info!!

Mrmojo69
01-25-18, 16:12
Hi fellas!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-296-4996/90015362I have seen her a few times but it was a good while back. She is a sweet lady that will do all she can to satisfy. She has no gag reflex. She had some damage to her teeth from drug abuse and there are reports that her drug use is still an issue. However, I have never seen any evidence of her using needles, but I have not seen her in a long time.

She's legit and does what she is asked to do.

Firm Offer
01-25-18, 17:41
I have seen her a few times but it was a good while back. She is a sweet lady that will do all she can to satisfy. She has no gag reflex. She had some damage to her teeth from drug abuse and there are reports that her drug use is still an issue. However, I have never seen any evidence of her using needles, but I have not seen her in a long time.

She's legit and does what she is asked to do.Wasn't she the star of one of the parties you hosted in midtown?

Mrmojo69
01-25-18, 20:11
Wasn't she the star of one of the parties you hosted in midtown?Yes she was.

Makwah
01-25-18, 21:31
I've seen several providers primarily on BP offer a VIP service on top of their other massage services like Nuru. I'm curious but skeptical on taking the plunge due to the extravagant price and the disappointment of just getting a glorified body rub. I'm also suspicious it's a tactic used to draw a monger in thinking they will get extras or maybe even FS. I've been tempted but wondering if anybody has tried or inquired on what it's all about.

OgDroid650
01-26-18, 10:03
Quick question, has anyone tried out Carlii?? Being from California I've had my share of some great Latinas. Here's her BP ad http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-699-0004/88873817 and another link for her. https://alligator.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/25433628/#.

Thinking of partaking this one maybe. Please let me know thanks!

OgDroid650
01-26-18, 10:47
Ok I am up in the air about this exscort. I spoke with her sometime ago and she came off kinda needy. Didn't know that she was in Augusta and she wanted me too pay for a room for her in Marietta. (Ahhh, I am not the fool you're for) plus she wanted me too still pay her. I did my due diligence on her like any smart hobbyist would do, I even had her on a snap chat and yes there was drama and her consistently posting about her weed fetish LOL But mostly drama and issues.

She does have a thick body and her personality of a bad ***** that kinda appeals to me. I like taking charge of a woman like that but I can tell, it'll be upsell, upsell and more upsell with this one. Anyone with tried her out??

BP Ad: http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/706-339-8852/90381047.

Another Ad: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbia/706-339-8852/1/474871.

Thank you.

KingSlayer22
01-26-18, 11:43
Thanks for the info!!There were signs of it as well.

ComfortablyNum
01-26-18, 13:58
I've seen several providers primarily on BP offer a VIP service on top of their other massage services like Nuru. I'm curious but skeptical on taking the plunge due to the extravagant price and the disappointment of just getting a glorified body rub. I'm also suspicious it's a tactic used to draw a monger in thinking they will get extras or maybe even FS. I've been tempted but wondering if anybody has tried or inquired on what it's all about.I have found that the VIP offering is different per provider. Some have included Showering with you, some include more or a GFE body rub, some consider covered penetration, and some have done absolutely anything extra. IT really depends on the provider.

Han57
01-26-18, 14:30
I have found that the VIP offering is different per provider. Some have included Showering with you, some include more or a GFE body rub, some consider covered penetration, and some have done absolutely anything extra. IT really depends on the provider.Backpage has gone to hell. Lately Backpage has limited the amount of information / details a gal can post, thus they think they are more hidden (and they are to some extent). It is my opinion that this has led to more crime happening, more mongers getting robbed & ripped off. It has been about 1 year now since I found and arranged a hook up via Backpage, frankly I don't browse that site anymore. This forum right here is my go to guide now.

Kyrow
01-26-18, 15:13
This is a train wreck waiting on you, last time I was there she spent half my time walking around the room. She will deliver the service but its rushed because she just plain is scatter brained. She's one pop and up she goes pushing you out the door. So t be back, she's a looker and good skills but poor on the hospitality side.I've had a terrible experience with her. She's one of those chicks who will try to charge 100 $ for a quick visit. I don't pay those, and if by miracle I did, then she better be a supermodel. She's bad news and isn't worth the waste of gas.

Kid Cisco
01-26-18, 16:27
Ok I am up in the air about this exscort. I spoke with her sometime ago and she came off kinda needy. Didn't know that she was in Augusta and she wanted me too pay for a room for her in Marietta. (Ahhh, I am not the fool you're for) plus she wanted me too still pay her. I did my due diligence on her like any smart hobbyist would do, I even had her on a snap chat and yes there was drama and her consistently posting about her weed fetish LOL But mostly drama and issues.

She does have a thick body and her personality of a bad ***** that kinda appeals to me. I like taking charge of a woman like that but I can tell, it'll be upsell, upsell and more upsell with this one. Anyone with tried her out??

Thank you.You know what? The more I look at this I am starting to think this chick is a redo NOW check out her name Kandii Candiis NOW look at Candy Kane? Or Sugar Kane? I think if you take of the pink hair it could be the same person or at least her Sister I also notice what Lilly White and ALL these chicks have in common is they all pale skinned blonde with huge asses. I wouldn't be shock if they all have the same PIMP.

Luvtufreek
01-26-18, 21:03
You know what? The more I look at this I am starting to think this chick is a redo NOW check out her name Kandii Candiis NOW look at Candy Kane? Or Sugar Kane? I think if you take of the pink hair it could be the same person or at least her Sister I also notice what Lilly White and ALL these chicks have in common is they all pale skinned blonde with huge asses. I wouldn't be shock if they all have the same PIMP.I'm near the Augusta area and everything I've heard about this chick has been negative. I tried to see her when she first started posting but her attitude was a HUGE turnoff. She's one of those chicks that, despite having to sell pussy to survive, thinks she's above you. I'll burn my money first before giving it to a woman like that.

Kyrow
01-26-18, 22:41
I'm near the Augusta area and everything I've heard about this chick has been negative. I tried to see her when she first started posting but her attitude was a HUGE turnoff. She's one of those chicks that, despite having to sell pussy to survive, thinks she's above you. I'll burn my money first before giving it to a woman like that.I fully agree. Alot of these women got terrible attitudes and wonder why thier life is falling apart. They need us and withoit our money, they can't make it. If everyone could think like you do, it would give these chicks a attitude adjustment.

Kyrow
01-26-18, 23:19
I had seen her ad a while back, we texted some but nothing really came of it. After some time, I seen she was posting again so I texted her. She seemed cool at first. She needed money to get a room. I had to check up on wife and kids to ensure they were good and sleep before I was headed out to meet this woman. As I get on route to meet her, my wife calls and our child had woken up and cried and kept asking for me, so I did what any father wpuld do, I turned and headed home. I told this woman about it, she didn't take too well to it. She then started being really disrespectful and eventually even made threats to use my number and post me some transsexual ad. Even got mad because it wasnt my real number and she wanted some type of dirt on me. LOL Like seriously? I didn't care because this was an app, and it upset her. I'm letting everyone know she's bad news. Avoid her by all means. Here's her ad and pictures. I even showing the total disrespect she has.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/251-654-1838/90106882

Peter Johnson
01-27-18, 00:05
Ok I am up in the air about this exscort. I spoke with her sometime ago and she came off kinda needy. I even had her on a snap chat and yes there was drama and her consistently posting about her weed fetish LOL But mostly drama and issues.

Thank you.She sounds like trouble from about five different things about her that you just wrote. You are thinking with little head instead of big head. And I have made that mistake countless times, and sometimes paid for it. I wouldn't get together with one like that unless she had numerous excellent reviews. This hobby is risky enough without messing with bad girls and psycho bitches.

And of course I wouldn't look down on you if you rolled the dice with her, because I've done the same and sometimes it worked out, many times it did not. Good luck.

Luvtufreek
01-27-18, 08:42
I had seen her ad a while back, we texted some but nothing really came of it. After some time, I seen she was posting again so I texted her. She seemed cool at first. She needed money to get a room. I had to check up on wife and kids to ensure they were good and sleep before I was headed out to meet this woman. As I get on route to meet her, my wife calls and our child had woken up and cried and kept asking for me, so I did what any father wpuld do, I turned and headed home. I told this woman about it, she didn't take too well to it. She then started being really disrespectful and eventually even made threats to use my number and post me some transsexual ad. Even got mad because it wasnt my real number and she wanted some type of dirt on me. LOL Like seriously? I didn't care because this was an app, and it upset her. I'm letting everyone know she's bad news. Avoid her by all means. Here's her ad and pictures. I even showing the total disrespect she has.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/251-654-1838/90106882Alot of these hoes are like that. They care NOTHING at all about us guys that are willing to pay them. They feel entitled to our hard earned money like it's owe to them regardless of how they treat us. No chick should ever come before home. Stay safe.

Novalimber2
01-27-18, 16:32
Has anyone seen this? Definitely TGTBT.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-202-0780/90426182

Buckwild25
01-27-18, 16:38
So going off jmapps review about this one. Same location all the cameras and lights looked like a tapas and tequila joint. Once inside made the transaction and she got naked and commenced with the bbj. It wasn't the best or worst. I made the best by shoving it down her throat she was cool with it. After reaching full mast I strapped up. And entered she was wet but as jmapp said she stank. I mean boy she was funky but I'm no money waster or a good hard on either so I just breathed through my mouth and knocked the lining out. She had wipes to clean with. I tried to go back a few times for bbj but she didn't pick up or hit me back up when I was busy.

http://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/24752765/

This one was stupid as f* I call her up and she is on memorial drive near 285. As we talk and says.

"Your donation is for my time and companionship".

"I say yea I know I only need a quick".

"That is 60".

"Cool What's the address".

"Your not affiliated with law enforcement are you".

"No".

"And again you know you only paying for my time and companionship right".

"Yes what's the address".

"Such and such hotel also buy a hat".

"I'm only paying for time and companionship why I got to buy a hat".

"Because I asked".

"No I'm not paying for any thing else".

"Buy * broke as nigga".

"LOL dumbass".

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/205-760-2074/12/2838126

Ozymandias
01-27-18, 16:46

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-202-0780/90426182Definitely an example of cranking an ad all the way to 11.

I guess in the current iteration of backpage, folks have to be creatively over the top to catch eyeballs (which this did). Probably not a converting ad, but then maybe I'm overestimating the typical monger.

O.

KingSlayer22
01-27-18, 17:52

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-202-0780/90426182Sent a text asking what part of town they were in and here's the return text.

4114 Howell Park Road, Duluth, GA 30096.

Short stay (rare opportunity).

9 am to 4 am.

$100 QV.

$120 hhr.

$140 hr.

Service including: French Kiss 69 licking BBFS CIM ANAL.

2nd round ok.

Let me know when you arrive.

ElPerron
01-28-18, 01:49
So going off jmapps review about this one. Same location all the cameras and lights looked like a tapas and tequila joint. Once inside made the transaction and she got naked and commenced with the bbj. It wasn't the best or worst. I made the best by shoving it down her throat she was cool with it. After reaching full mast I strapped up. And entered she was wet but as jmapp said she stank. I mean boy she was funky but I'm no money waster or a good hard on either so I just breathed through my mouth and knocked the lining out. She had wipes to clean with. I tried to go back a few times for bbj but she didn't pick up or hit me back up when I was busy.

http://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/24752765/

This one was stupid as f* I call her up and she is on memorial drive near 285. As we talk and says.

"Your donation is for my time and companionship".

"I say yea I know I only need a quick".

"That is 60".

"Cool What's the address".

"Your not affiliated with law enforcement are you".

"No".

"And again you know you only paying for my time and companionship right".

"Yes what's the address".

"Such and such hotel also buy a hat".

"I'm only paying for time and companionship why I got to buy a hat".

"Because I asked".

"No I'm not paying for any thing else".

"Buy * broke as nigga".

"LOL dumbass".

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/205-760-2074/12/2838126Whats are her rates.

Buckwild25
01-28-18, 03:16
Whats are her rates.60 for the quick.

Johnny Mapalo
01-28-18, 05:17
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/post/4045187363/25474650/25474650

I attacked this chic's booty 3 weeks ago. I first saw this chic posting a few months ago and shot her a text. She was in a motel on Wesley Chapel Road and wanted 60 for a qv. Not going to happen. I kept hitting her up a few times after with "50" but she wouldn't budge. Oh well.

I asked her what was she even doing on Wesley Chapel Road to begin with and she hit me up with the usual, "I'm not from around here", bs. Right. She's since changed her phone number a few times too. Hmm. 3 weeks ago I saw her posting again and hit her up once more for her rates. This time she was doing 50/80/120. That sounded much better now.

I told her that I would check her out and she forwarded the address of an infamous motel on Panola Road. I've been to this motel plenty times in the past and I know its ripe with this type of activity. I drove my happy ass over there and text her to let her know that I arrived. A few minutes went by before she finally called me and told me to come up to such and such room. I did just that and noticed a room door open with a female inside laying under the covers.

I thought that was my date with the door wide open, but immediately noticed that it wasn't the correct room number. I continued walking down the hall until I made it to the correct room. I knocked on the door and it was opened immediately by a brown-skinned chic wearing nothing but a tank top. That looked pretty nice. I also noticed that she looked nothing like her pics. Fake pics!!

Typical of these Panola Road chics. I walked on in anyways to a neat and clean smoke free room and said my greetings. She closed the door behind me as we conversed for a good minute. This chic seemed very nice and friendly, but she knew damn well she wasn't the chic in the pics. I didn't say anything though.

She looked like a good "5" in the face with a big, but semi-flat ass. After a few minutes of convo, I decided to hand her the bones. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money right out of my hand and placed it on top of a desk drawer. She then told me to get comfortable to which I did all by myself with no help from her at all.

She took off her tank top to reveal a small BBW body that looked workable. It wasn't too bad. She told me via text that she was 5'3 140 which was a complete farce. She was 5'7 190-200 lbs. Her breastess's were C cups with mild hangtime. I'd label the girls as average.

Her stomach had a medium paunch with some stretch marks, but no signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a "big ass". It had a whole lot of meat on it and was pushed it a bit, but was basically wide and flat. It had some mild cellulite on it as well. Although her body wasn't the best, it wasn't really off-putting. The ass looked very smashable.

We're both in the buff now as she instructed me to lay back on the bed while she placed a thin cover on my willie, laid on the bed next to me, and gots' ta' sucking. The sucking was pretty ok. I felt some light suction from her mouth as she was sucking while giving me some ball play with her hands. That was pretty nice of her. She even asked how I liked it as she said she was trying to make sure I enjoyed myself.

That's always nice to hear. I let her suck me off for a good 5 minutes before let ting her know that I was ready. I wasn't really completely swole at the time, but just wanted to get on with the show. I told I wanted doggie and she bent that big wide over for me in doggie and awaited my arrival. I entered her in doggie and gots' ta' stroking.

All I felt was sandpaper rubbing all over my cock. She was dry as a biscuit! Oh boy. Surprisingly though, she was smelling fresh and clean back there. WTF!! With all that ass she had, I thought she was going to stink but she was smelling very fresh. Wow!! That's the one good thing I can say about these Panola Road crew, the majority of them usually smell fresh and clean.

I guess the pimp makes them wash their asses before sessions?? I don't believe they have a pimp though, just some regular around the way girls selling ass for quick money. This chic did tell me that she was from South Carolina and only in town for a while. That would explain the long gaps in her ad postings. Anyways, I stroked her dry punani out in doggie for a good 3 minutes before she stopped me and told me that she had to get something.

I asked her, "What, lube" and she said, "Yes". She reached into a drawer and pulled out a tube of lube and tried to squeeze some out. No go!! The seal was still on the lube. LOL. She broke the seal and told me that I was the first of the day. LOL. That was nice to hear.

She placed some lube on her snatch then resumed the doggie positon. I re-entered in doggie and gots' ta' restroking. She felt much better now as she was artificially lubricated and had some low to medium friction on her walls. I pounded her out in doggie for a good 3 minutes before she told me to switch to missionary. She laid back on the bed as I entered her in missionary and gots' ta' stroking.

The whole time I was pounding on her she had her eyes fully open and engaging telling me that she was trying to make sure that I was satisfied. That was very refreshing to hear. She definitely gets into her work although I wasn't too fond of her steering into my damn face like that. She needed a bit of dental work with some double row teeth. Nothing too bad though.

They weren't stained or cracked out. After 3 minutes of pounding her out in mish, we switched back to doggie again as she drew for some more lube. I placed some on the cover and got back to stroking. I was pounding the hell out of her big ass in doggie trying to catch this nut. She let me pound on her as hard and fast as I wanted to without any complaints.

I couldn't feel much so I had to do that to reach the grand finale. She wasn't throwing anything back unless I told her too and wasn't even moaning at all. I could tell that she's used to taking alot of wood. 6 minutes into my vicious assault on her twat, I started feeling that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I asked her if I could unload on her ass and she said that she doesn't do anal, it hurts.

I told her no, deposit my kids on your ass. She told me she charges extra for that. Whatever. I released my kids in the bag and kept pounding some 1 minute more, until I got it all of it out. I withdrew then told her that I was done with her. She got off the bed, then went to open a fresh package of wipes and handed a few to me.

I cleaned up with the wipes as she stayed in the nude on the bed. I started gathering my rags together, placed them back on, then headed towards the door. She followed me to the door as I said my condolences and she did the same. The session was pretty good as I knew I went over my 15 minutes time, but she never mentioned anything about time at all. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time too.

Sure appreciate it, ma'am. She didn't look anything like the pics either. Ahem. I thought about returning again, but the body just wasn't good enough for a repeat, plus I don't like rewarding fake pickers. With the amount of stupid horny tricks in this town, she could still get dates using her real pics. She was still doable.

I'll give her a "5" in looks and a "6" in service. If she gave BB sucky, I would go back to see her again. I doubt she would do it though. So long hores.

Sgt Soros
01-28-18, 06:21
Sent a text asking what part of town they were in and here's the return text.

9 am to 4 am.

$100 QV.

$120 hhr.

$140 hr.

2nd round ok.

Let me know when you arrive.I guarantee the girl in the pics will not be the girl you see.

KingSlayer22
01-28-18, 07:13
I guarantee the girl in the pics will not be the girl you see.Yea wasn't thinking it would be although I like being inquisitive. I'm sure someone will though. Maps says its a private residence as well, last time I nosed around a girl was using a house that had been abandoned and on the market for a while. I get bored at work and do some recon just for grins.

KingSlayer22
01-28-18, 07:31
I guarantee the girl in the pics will not be the girl you see.The house is owned by a female Chinese massage therapist previously from Florida for about a year now.

Niteluvr
01-28-18, 09:22

9 am to 4 am.

$100 QV.

$120 hhr.

$140 hr.

2nd round ok.

Let me know when you arrive.Definitely no BBFS, CIM or anal.

Shaved Is Best
01-28-18, 10:16
That's not Sugar Kane or Lily. Lily has tats across her chest, and this girl looks nothing at all like Sugar, who now goes by Daisy and is much skinnier.

You know what? The more I look at this I am starting to think this chick is a redo NOW check out her name Kandii Candiis NOW look at Candy Kane? Or Sugar Kane? I think if you take of the pink hair it could be the same person or at least her Sister I also notice what Lilly White and ALL these chicks have in common is they all pale skinned blonde with huge asses. I wouldn't be shock if they all have the same PIMP.

Novalimber2
01-28-18, 10:34
I guarantee the girl in the pics will not be the girl you see.You are probably right. But I was wondering if anyone really tried them and either made big mistake, or uncovered a jewel. I know kingslayer suggested I try and let you guys know, but I just don't jump at the first thing I see. I always try and do my homework first. I know lotta guys get upset when someone asks about their experience with a post, but there is nothing wrong with trying to do the research before getting yourself in a mud pit.

RondaColdSon
01-28-18, 11:04

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-202-0780/90426182I'm pretty cool with this chick, I met her like 6 years ago before she started modeling. We haven't talked in a couple months but last time we did she was doing pretty well modeling and didn't even live in the US. If this was her twin sister on BP I would consider the possibility but I HIGHLY doubt she gave up modeling and started going on BP in Atlanta of all that places.

Atlanta2010
01-28-18, 12:06
Thanks for sharing. I saw her add the other night and almost contacted her but ended up going another way. I like that you stayed calm.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/251-654-1838/90106882.

Kyrow
01-29-18, 00:32
Thanks for sharing. I saw her add the other night and almost contacted her but ended up going another way. I like that you stayed calm.

.Being calm wasn't that easy though. I honestly about cursed her out, but then I realized that I'm in control and she needs us alot more than we need people like her. Bad attitudes like that is why people like her are in that position to begin with. Women like her is what has ruined backpage. A bad attitude like that doesn't deserve any of our money. Hopefully sharing this will help us guys avoid wasting money on pieces of crap like her.

Kyrow
01-29-18, 00:40
Alot of these hoes are like that. They care NOTHING at all about us guys that are willing to pay them. They feel entitled to our hard earned money like it's owe to them regardless of how they treat us. No chick should ever come before home. Stay safe.I fully agree. I couldn't believe she actually thought I was going to choose her over my family, then after that terrible attempt at blackmail, I certainly wasn't about to give her a damm thing. I kept my cool somehow, but honestly had she said anything about my family or made a more serious threat, I wouldn't have been calm at all. She's trash though. A woman like that will never keep a man, and I bet every bf she has ever had, probaly beat that ass because of that nasty attitude.

Mrmojo69
01-29-18, 01:18
http://georgia.postfastr.com/WomenSeekMen/678-806-9349/90359317

She used to go by Tara. She doesn't look quite as good as the pics in her ad. Looks like drugs have taken their toll on her. She stood me up for one date and claimed she fell asleep and asked if I'd reschedule. I tried her again and she was over an hour late getting her ride, room and baby sitter sorted out.

We had agreed on a list of activities and a price over text. But when I got there she wouldn't do what we had discussed over text. She seemed disorganized and it took a while for us to get down to the fun. When we did get going she seemed in a hurry to get to the end.

I have heard from friends on here that she was good several months ago. But not so much anymore as far as I can tell.

Kyrow
01-29-18, 02:08
I had texted her and we talked some, all seemed well so we made an appointment. She was 50 min away, but I went on ahead. After I get there, I saw she was at a days inn. I get there and I'm not liking the new hair (more pink in person), but we get down to business. She has a nice body and perfect legs and, keep nails well manicured too. Very clean person. Nice shaved pussy. She gave me a CBJ for a min tops then wanted me to fuck. She seemed to be a smart ass and for some reason, I just wanted to hurry and get out of there. She complained that I was too big, then about how I don't have to be so rough. I hurried and finished. She walked me to the door and gave me a hug. Something about her just turned me off. I won't repeat, but I won't give her a totally bad review. I'm just not repeating.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-322-0302/90609517

KingSlayer22
01-29-18, 04:43
I had texted her and we talked some, all seemed well so we made an appointment. She was 50 min away, but I went on ahead. After I get there, I saw she was at a days inn. I get there and I'm not liking the new hair (more pink in person), but we get down to business. She has a nice body and perfect legs and, keep nails well manicured too. Very clean person. Nice shaved pussy. She gave me a CBJ for a min tops then wanted me to fuck. She seemed to be a smart ass and for some reason, I just wanted to hurry and get out of there. She complained that I was too big, then about how I don't have to be so rough. I hurried and finished. She walked me to the door and gave me a hug. Something about her just turned me off. I won't repeat, but I won't give her a totally bad review. I'm just not repeating.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-322-0302/90609517I texted with her and was curious about her myself but won't do that one now.

Atlantaasian
01-29-18, 09:13

9 am to 4 am.

$100 QV.

$120 hhr.

$140 hr.

2nd round ok.

Let me know when you arrive.Tried contacting but got crickets.

GWBushie
01-29-18, 10:11
Not sure if this belongs in this section but I saw a provider from Snapchat a couple of weeks ago. She's a light skinned, average size black girl. The latest rate I saw she was doing was 40 for outcall mouth. I caught a qv rate of. 50. I didn't use cash app since I prefer no paper trails on my illegal activities.

Standard pump and dump. She was cordial and wasn't a dead fish so that was a plus. Link to her snap below.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/wyntershitt

Here are some others I follow but haven't had a chance to try out.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/snowconejones98

https://www.snapchat.com/add/spelmanpussy

https://www.snapchat.com/add/imanipussy

https://www.snapchat.com/add/chocolatethroat

https://www.snapchat.com/add/chrissyamorr

https://www.snapchat.com/add/mamaciita_13

Island1981
01-29-18, 11:35

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-322-0302/90609517I had a similar experience with her last year, this chick even let in either her pimp or client right before I left too and while the door was WIDE OPEN she was but naked too, her brain kinda fried IMHO, then about 3 weeks after I last saw her, she was arrested.

OgDroid650
01-29-18, 12:49
I'm pretty cool with this chick, I met her like 6 years ago before she started modeling. We haven't talked in a couple months but last time we did she was doing pretty well modeling and didn't even live in the US. If this was her twin sister on BP I would consider the possibility but I HIGHLY doubt she gave up modeling and started going on BP in Atlanta of all that places.Yes, I've seen this girl on a different ad in the past couple of months BP. I haven't seen her for a session but I was tempted. It does look fishy (No pun intended LOL).

OgDroid650
01-29-18, 13:07
That's not Sugar Kane or Lily. Lily has tats across her chest, and this girl looks nothing at all like Sugar, who now goes by Daisy and is much skinnier.I've had a negative experience with Kandis and I am sure others have to unless she has something she needs from you like money and drugs. I've spoken with her over the phone and watched her ads for a little bit. Another ad popped up and it was the Marietta area. Well she was still in Augusta. Once she told me I was like OK just let me know when you get into town. She asked if I can come get her and get a room. I had a day off coming so thought why not and reap the rewards of staying with a thick girl for half a day.

Being the experience one that I am I wanted lock down what was going to happen. She sent me a link to a $400 a night hotel room and had the nerve to say I was still going to pay her! I told her OH hell no! You want me to come to Marietta to pick you up and the get you a $400 a night room then pay you for a session. LMFAO I told her NO and gave her my plan LMAO the room Motel 6, and I am having a session with you for half a day HA!

She got mad and told me that she is All That and this. I was nice and said no deal and have a nice day. Hung up and laughed Oh there was upsell as well SMDH She texted me Glorifying her self as top notch escort. If you were so top notch why do you need a ride to Marietta and can't afford the 400 a night room. I said bye and not the fool you're use to messing with. She ruined a great customer that would see you weekly. Yeah I could tell she will upsell and use you. Stay Away from this one.

Kyrow
01-29-18, 14:30
I had a similar experience with her last year, this chick even let in either her pimp or client right before I left too and while the door was WIDE OPEN she was but naked too, her brain kinda fried IMHO, then about 3 weeks after I last saw her, she was arrested.That was so messed up of her to do. People like her wonder why they business is declining.

Kyrow
01-29-18, 14:31
I texted with her and was curious about her myself but won't do that one now.It's best to avoid her. There's plenty of other cheap providers with better attitude and service.

Atlienz2016
01-29-18, 19:33
http://georgia.postfastr.com/WomenSeekMen/678-806-9349/90359317

She used to go by Tara. She doesn't look quite as good as the pics in her ad. Looks like drugs have taken their toll on her. She stood me up for one date and claimed she fell asleep and asked if I'd reschedule. I tried her again and she was over an hour late getting her ride, room and baby sitter sorted out.

We had agreed on a list of activities and a price over text. But when I got there she wouldn't do what we had discussed over text. She seemed disorganized and it took a while for us to get down to the fun. When we did get going she seemed in a hurry to get to the end.

I have heard from friends on here that she was good several months ago. But not so much anymore as far as I can tell.Tara is awful now. Drugs have definitely taken a toll on her She used to be pretty cool, but now will rip you off for sure. Last time I saw her she started saying I was too big and complaining and cut it short. She did the same thing to me that she did with you, she kept me waiting for a long time to start and then rushed me. I would stay far away from her.

Krusty23
01-29-18, 23:29
Anyone seen this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-487-9654/85109012

GobMan
01-30-18, 06:55
Not sure if this belongs in this section but I saw a provider from Snapchat a couple of weeks ago. She's a light skinned, average size black girl. The latest rate I saw she was doing was 40 for outcall mouth. I caught a qv rate of. 50. I didn't use cash app since I prefer no paper trails on my illegal activities.

Standard pump and dump. She was cordial and wasn't a dead fish so that was a plus. Link to her snap below.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/mamaciita_13 Good post. Just curious, how does one go about finding working girls on snap?

Djms381
01-30-18, 07:40
Good post. Just curious, how does one go about finding working girls on snap?The Snapchats are usually on the Backpage adds. These are entertaining. Most want you to buy their premium. What I like about it is you can tell how dumb some of the women are. Some have their pimps in it and some are just plain out stupid. Keeps good perspectives.

Aaron Hamlet
01-30-18, 08:06
Anyone seen this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-487-9654/85109012Been a lot of reviews on her.

Sgt Soros
01-30-18, 08:17
Anyone seen this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-487-9654/85109012She's a complete waste of time. She had her reviews scrubbed from that oThER place.

Surferdrew2001
01-30-18, 08:45
Tara is awful now. Drugs have definitely taken a toll on her She used to be pretty cool, but now will rip you off for sure. Last time I saw her she started saying I was too big and complaining and cut it short. She did the same thing to me that she did with you, she kept me waiting for a long time to start and then rushed me. I would stay far away from her.Thats a shame. I had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago. Texted her around 10 am, she immediately replied and gave me the address of a motel. Once I got there she started making excuses and asking me to wait just a bit longer. After 45 minutes I finally gave up and left, frustrated. Sounds like I made the right choice to take off.

GWBushie
01-30-18, 09:33
Good post. Just curious, how does one go about finding working girls on snap?I found one based on her Snapchat link from Backpage and she started giving shout outs to others.

JusTheTip
01-30-18, 10:08
Good post. Just curious, how does one go about finding working girls on snap?Yeah I Second this.

Code0
01-30-18, 11:11
Hi all,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/305-721-2062/90561977

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/270-987-6362/90622562

Bulldog4094
01-30-18, 11:25
Tara is awful now. Drugs have definitely taken a toll on her She used to be pretty cool, but now will rip you off for sure. Last time I saw her she started saying I was too big and complaining and cut it short. She did the same thing to me that she did with you, she kept me waiting for a long time to start and then rushed me. I would stay far away from her.Clear some space.

SummaTaco
01-30-18, 11:51
Been following snowcone a while since she was posting on BP a few months back. Don't think this is her since she's a thick white girl and they're only posting old ass videos of her. She was complaining before Christmas that she hates working the have and was only doing it for her kid. Then she left for Alabama and suddenly wyntershit and the rest were all over her snap. She either sold her account or had her phone stolen and has gotten out of the business. Either way, from watching these accounts over the past week or two, I'm pretty sure snow cone, wyntershitt, chocolate throat, and possibly imani money are all being run by the same pimp. Imani was asking for money up front for a visit the other day. The premium they are offering is definitely a scam.

Mamacita is a well known back page advertiser who is currently in OH or MI or FL and just got big upgrades for her chest. I'm sure she'll be back in ATL soon enough.

I'm not sure who Chrissy amore is yet.

https://www.snapchat.com/add/mamaciita_13

Johnny Mapalo
01-30-18, 13:29
I found one based on her Snapchat link from Backpage and she started giving shout outs to others.Shout outs to others in her crew with the same black pimps fucking each of them in the videos. They're all in the Austell West side area too. 1-2 exits down from Fulton Industrial. I'd be especially careful of those snapchat broads.

GWBushie
01-30-18, 16:51
She either sold her account or had her phone stolen and has gotten out of the business. Either way, from watching these accounts over the past week or two, I'm pretty sure snow cone, wyntershitt, chocolate throat, and possibly imani money are all being run by the same pimp. Imani was asking for money up front for a visit the other day. The premium they are offering is definitely a scam.

I'm not sure who Chrissy amore is yet.Yeah I was following for a while as well but decided take the plunge with Wynter and was not disappointed. They probably do have the same handler but the same could be said about girls on BP. And I agree the cash app, premium snap stuff sounds scammy. That's why I don't bother with any of that.

Chrissy used to post on BP in the Druid Hills / Chamblee before the site got nerfed.

Nico13
01-30-18, 23:05
Was going to try this one out got quoted 75 for a q. V. Googled the number and found out she probably has a bad habit. After I didn't respond she offered 60. If you really wanted you can probably talk her down lower.

https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/21483318/#.

AtlantaGator
01-30-18, 23:47
Anyone experienced this woman? I was curious if it's worth straying from Luba or Rhonda. Not really interested in FS.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-experience-the-true-meaning-of-mutual-touch/89479547

MichGuy0419
01-31-18, 01:18
Hello Atlanta brothers, Visiting your fine town for work. Anyone have any Intel on head nurse Candie? Thanks!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-32-yr-white-head-nurse-candie-seeks-that-older-white-thirsty-slutty-tongue-hot-gent/77005098

JayDogg90
01-31-18, 07:58
Anyone seen this girl JULIET?

https://www.myescortsreviews.com/escorts/515-337-2655-escorts.313119/

TheJasonator
01-31-18, 08:28

https://www.snapchat.com/add/mamaciita_13I think mamacita is Mia, seen her before she is nice and small.

TheJasonator
01-31-18, 08:34
I think mamacita is Mia, seen her before she is nice and small.I think that was her name and she used to be in the Atlanta.

Bs037
01-31-18, 10:22
I think that was her name and she used to be in the Atlanta.Yep. That's Mia. Pretty girl. Just got a boob job too but not in the atl area at this time. All covered though.

OgDroid650
01-31-18, 13:19
Anyone seen this girl JULIET?

https://www.myescortsreviews.com/escorts/515-337-2655-escorts.313119/I've been seeing her ad pretty recently! As a matter of fact, just the other day!

Killakill
01-31-18, 18:20
Anyone experienced this woman? I was curious if it's worth straying from Luba or Rhonda. Not really interested in FS.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-and-experience-the-true-meaning-of-mutual-touch/89479547Total waste of time. Don't bother.

AnnaBigtits
01-31-18, 19:08
Anyone sampled this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/478-284-9512/90624907

AnnaBigtits
01-31-18, 19:10
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/478-284-9512/90624907

MrCupidStunts
01-31-18, 21:10
Was going to try this one out got quoted 75 for a q. V. Googled the number and found out she probably has a bad habit. After I didn't respond she offered 60. If you really wanted you can probably talk her down lower.

https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/21483318/#.I used to see this one. She used to be thick and like those pictures, but no longer looks like that. Probs the bad habit, now she's slim with all the chubby fat. Hellaflakely.

StrockInBizkit
01-31-18, 23:53
I'm not sure who Chrissy amore is yet.She used to be a regular BP poster in atl till last month atleastnight don't remember seeing any reviews for her though. She's always caught my fancy but too close to home for me to have any dreams. Looks like she might be worth it though. https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/photos/4044534729/25173083.

Sgt Soros
02-01-18, 08:27
Now this is some scary shit. Wow!

https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/25741003/

NoRug17
02-01-18, 09:34

https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/25741003/If not a man then what?

Ronny770
02-01-18, 10:19

https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/25741003/What in the ru paul is that.

Ozymandias
02-01-18, 11:55

https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/25741003/My Google Fu tells me this is Tischa "The Tigress" Thomas, who among other things is a Miss Olympia contender.

So my immediate thought was "fake", but apparently she's (this is a she. Don't let decades of steroid use fool you!) "Mistress Tigress". Services include "trampling" and "smothering".

Not my cup of tea, but those of you who ever wondered what it would be like to be taken down by Mike Tyson's sister, this is your chance!

http://www.mistresstigress.com/

O.

HobbyMan51
02-01-18, 14:17
My Google Fu tells me this is Tischa "The Tigress" Thomas, who among other things is a Miss Olympia contender.

So my immediate thought was "fake", but apparently she's (this is a she. Don't let decades of steroid use fool you!) "Mistress Tigress". Services include "trampling" and "smothering".

Not my cup of tea, but those of you who ever wondered what it would be like to be taken down by Mike Tyson's sister, this is your chance!

O.Whooolawd! Mike Tyson's sistah! LOL!

Southside Stan
02-01-18, 14:27
Anyone sampled this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/478-284-9512/90624907Follow her snap for a while and see what you think.

OgDroid650
02-01-18, 18:04
https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/24732564/

Anyone have any info on this sweet treat. Seen her ads off and on here in Atlanta. Thanks.

OgDroid650
02-01-18, 18:10
Whooolawd! Mike Tyson's sistah! LOL!OH NOOOOO That's got to be a MAN from prison!

OgDroid650
02-01-18, 18:11
Follow her snap for a while and see what you think.I've seen her ad from time to time. Wondering if anyone tried her as well.

Jj3000
02-01-18, 18:44
Those photos remind me of the Eddy Murphy skit on SNL when he was a gay Mr. T. "I'm going to pinch up my butt cheeks and rip your dick off!" No thank you!

My Google Fu tells me this is Tischa "The Tigress" Thomas, who among other things is a Miss Olympia contender.

O.

GobMan
02-01-18, 20:41
Pros: KEGELS. Death by SnuSnu.

Cons: I'd keep losing my boner everytime I glance at the face of Ving Rhames.

Verdict: If I were gay, she'd be on my bucket list.

Pokerace 123
02-01-18, 22:41
Those photos remind me of the Eddy Murphy skit on SNL when he was a gay Mr. T. "I'm going to pinch up my butt cheeks and rip your dick off!" No thank you!Only thing keeping her from winning the ms Universe is the pesky penis and balls. LOL.

Top Shooter
02-02-18, 00:44
Be a month backed up and BP don't have any worth writing about but decided to to see the head nurse Destinee. Gave her a call and directed me to OLD NAT Telly walking in hugged chatted and got what I came for. She knows how I like it and she is good at when she gives magic mouth. She noticed it's been awhile and showed no mercy o. The head as she complimented how swoll it got. She really turn me on during the session I was close to blowing my load when she lick the helmet calling it a big mushroom and she know what was cumming and filled her mouth. She stroke and locked it till I almost had a stroke and my wood went numb.

ImBroke2
02-02-18, 23:43
So, I was heading out to visit some friends in stone mountain and have a few brews and as I am en route to a few cold ones and a strong beverage I begin to scroll the webs and come across little slim. I was a little skeptical when I got the address as it was down the road from the police. But this little slim thing was looking nice, so I hit her up get the address, simple check, and she produces the room number. She was freshly showered looking nice, probably about 4'10 about 110. Phat pussy and was sloppy with the head, she seemed into. I was there closer to 20 minutes no clock watching. Offered a wipe after the session. Saw her twice in the past 3 weeks she's cool, we talked a bit before and after. No hassles, I may repeat in the future.

7. 5/10.

https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/info/4049572095/25651936.

Rub101
02-03-18, 08:17
So, I was heading out to visit some friends in stone mountain and have a few brews and as I am en route to a few cold ones and a strong beverage I begin to scroll the webs and come across little slim. I was a little skeptical when I got the address as it was down the road from the police. But this little slim thing was looking nice, so I hit her up get the address, simple check, and she produces the room number. She was freshly showered looking nice, probably about 4'10 about 110. Phat pussy and was sloppy with the head, she seemed into. I was there closer to 20 minutes no clock watching. Offered a wipe after the session. Saw her twice in the past 3 weeks she's cool, we talked a bit before and after. No hassles, I may repeat in the future.

7. 5/10.

https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/info/4049572095/25651936.I see why the interest.

Kyrow
02-03-18, 20:27
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-475-2845/90586552

This woman will waste so much of your precious time. I was texting this woman, she then had me drive to a location, then right before we was supposed to meet, asked me to send dick pics and etc, to prove I'm not a cop. Then didn't keep on her promise to send pics either. She then went totally dark and silent on me. I was so pissed, cause it was unprofessional and a complete waste of time. Guys avoid this liar.

Buckeye24
02-04-18, 12:46
Be a month backed up and BP don't have any worth writing about but decided to to see the head nurse Destinee. Gave her a call and directed me to OLD NAT Telly walking in hugged chatted and got what I came for. She knows how I like it and she is good at when she gives magic mouth. She noticed it's been awhile and showed no mercy o. The head as she complimented how swoll it got. She really turn me on during the session I was close to blowing my load when she lick the helmet calling it a big mushroom and she know what was cumming and filled her mouth. She stroke and locked it till I almost had a stroke and my wood went numb.Do you have a link that works for Destinee?

Gumpy1989
02-04-18, 17:49
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-475-2845/90586552

This woman will waste so much of your precious time. I was texting this woman, she then had me drive to a location, then right before we was supposed to meet, asked me to send dick pics and etc, to prove I'm not a cop. Then didn't keep on her promise to send pics either. She then went totally dark and silent on me. I was so pissed, cause it was unprofessional and a complete waste of time. Guys avoid this liar.Also might not be the girl. There's the exact same posting on the Greenville forum. Though the one in Greenville only does outcalls. She has promised to come by but never shows.

DL500
02-05-18, 08:55
Total waste of time. Don't bother.Who is this Rhonda you speak of my friend?

ComTech42
02-05-18, 11:01
From time to time through the years I took the drive out to see Abby. She seems to have gotten "cold fish syndrome".

The body is still great but the personality has degraded. Is it me or has anyone else noticed.

OgDroid650
02-05-18, 12:01
From time to time through the years I took the drive out to see Abby. She seems to have gotten "cold fish syndrome".

The body is still great but the personality has degraded. Is it me or has anyone else noticed.Wow, I think Kyrow just wrote about this same girl!

LovePunnany
02-05-18, 14:25
Saw slim today. She is a little older than her picture, but still in good shape. Had a nice body, smell good and the room was clean. Did the qv for. 6.

Started with a BBBJ which was good and ended with missionary. Blew a nice load, she helped me clean up and we chatted a bit.

Would repeat.

https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25756417/6783799051

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/678-379-9051/90868817

King Booka
02-05-18, 15:09
Seems the famous Jennifer is back.

https://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25781332/#.

TomCat4871
02-05-18, 20:01
Rolling in from Florida for a few days.

Any recommendations for a sweet GFE black girl without the ghetto?

Thanks in advance.

SkyWalker21
02-05-18, 20:02
Sup Gents,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/404-839-3682/87657062

Was out on the Westside last Friday night and decided to give Sexy Chocolate a try. Easy to reach her, reassured her via phone and in person that I was not LEO. Get to her place (Lodge like place) Room was decent, smelled like the Smoke, but it was clean. She was dressed in a sexy outfit and real cool in the attitude. Used her bathroom, to check out things, washed hands and Laid the. 80 cents on the table. Got on the bed, and she went to work. She loves, did I say loves giving headache relief. Even with the cover on it was rated an 8. Would give 10 if no cover was on (Might have blasted off too soon if it wasn't covered). She did that for about 7-10 minutes and got the lube applied and laid down and let me slide in. Chocolate was tight for sure, and had some good ability to grip it, while I ripped it. I rode that way for about 10 minutes before I blasted off to one of the best rocket launches I've had in some time. She even offered to help clean me up with a warm wet towel. How nice of her. All said, I'll be back to see her later this week. She was open for multiple positions and didn't rush. Baby girl has a nice cushion on her and I'm going back so I can walk the dog. Here are the ratings:

Looks: 5-6, Nothing to write home about, but not something to bark at either.

Body: 7-8 Nipple rings on some size As, that didn't sag. That booty is athletic and built for riding.

Attitude: 10. Real cool and gets off on pleasing.

Room: 6. Less smokey smell would be nice, but hey what can you expect in one of those lodges.

Overall time: 8.

Repeat: For sure.

Skywalker Out.

ThumbTax
02-06-18, 00:20
I called her up around noon for some quick relaxation and I couldn't complain. Her Q. V. Is 45, half is 90 l, and a full clock is 180. Unfortunately she doesn't do fetishes. Very friendly Dominican girl over the phone. Got the address went in her room and was already touching her ass by the time I walked in. She's a bit weary of LE but didn't care as much as she is new to this according to her that is. Treat her with care she will get down to business! If give it a solid 8. If sh was open to more I'd give it a 10 but for the sake of this review she was worth the money for sure.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-367-7422/90726807

KingSlayer22
02-06-18, 08:47
Took a trip down memory lane last night. Head game is spot on with no gag DT and lots of bls. All 3 available BFS is on the menu and this girl never tires out. Did the full hour and busted out 3 with a lot of coaxing on her part. You get your full time because she likes what she does. After spending the afternoon with her I was drained. We just hung out and talked for a bit because she isn't a clock watcher. Always a great personality and service is off the charts.

Looks 8.

Service 9.

Attitude 10.

1/1. 5/2.

http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/atl/atlanta.backpage.com/?oid=64293038&uid=04c3f248e061786b49f6e21eec2ed4ea

Skip15
02-06-18, 12:09
Any insight most appreciated. Mina. Claims exotic dance from Vegas.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/111647

PM ok and thanks.

Top Shooter
02-06-18, 13:10
Do you have a link that works for Destinee?It's the same chick I've been seeing if you look up my other post.

JusTheTip
02-06-18, 13:55

https://www.snapchat.com/add/mamaciita_13Had a ok experience with Wynter. Pretty face, nice body, good BBBJ. I'll try FS next time.

SeeMoreAss
02-06-18, 14:44
A search of her number actually comes up on trans sexual escort sites. I might be wrong but thought I should let everyone know.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-367-7422/90726807

Johnny Mapalo
02-06-18, 23:29
https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25710944/4782383870

I stroked Monica's kitty a few days ago. Saw this chic posting for like 6 months now and was always curious. Everytime I would text her for her rates she would always hit me back with $80 for a qv. I don't mind paying 80 for a qv every now and then, but it just got to be something good. I even saw her posting on craigslist once, so I figured she must be pretty desperate.

I text her last Friday afternoon as I saw her ad pop up again on BP. I text her once more and she still hit me back with that $80 qv business. I decided what the heck and told her to text me her address. The address was to an apartment complex in the Duluth area. A little bit out of my district, but nothing else was popping so I thought, whatever.

I drove over to her apartment complex in Duluth some 2 hours later and text her once I arrived. I text her that I needed the gate code to get in, but she called me and told me her apartment complex doesn't have a security gate. Say what? She also told me that she gave me the wrong apartment complex and her complex is the one next to it. Right. She told me that I could stay on the phone as she directed to her complex but I told her to just give me the building number instead.

I don't like these broads seeing what I'm driving. I drove my red pickup truck over to the complex next door and parked right next to the building she told me that she was in. I got out of my truck, then walked up to her building while calling her on the phone. She didn't answer as the phone rang about 15 times then went to a voice message that said, "You've reached Barbies 4 Hire". What? Hmm.

I figured she was probably working with a group of girls. I waited a few minutes until she finally called me, but I could barely make out anything she was saying. I hung up the phone on her and she called back once more. This time I heard her clearly as she was asking me where I was. I told her the front of said building and she kept saying that she couldn't see me. Really?

I then walked all the way into the middle of the parking lot so she could definitely see me, when she said, " I see you now, I'm right down here". I looked to my right and see some chic about 400 feet away from me at another apartment building. WTF!! What the hell is she doing way down there? She waved me down and I walked my scary ass over to her in the parking lot. When I got close up to her, I was like, Dammn, this is a bad ass beeyotch.

This chic didn't have make up on and she still looked good. She was a solid "9", but had a few bumps on her face. She looked like a cheerleader chic or one of those girls you'd see jogging alone in the middle of the night when all of a sudden a pickup truck drives by them and no one ever hears from the chic again. She was looking buffalous. She was decked out in a black t-shirt and grey yoga skin-tight pants.

We conversed for a bit in the parking lot as she asked me if I brought some protection with me. Why don't you have your own, lady? Luckily, I brought 2 thin covers with me. I asked her why she gave me the wrong complex and building number and she said, "I'll tell you later", while leading me to her apartment. I walked behind her and noticed that she was wearing any underwear either. Hmm. That's always nice to see.

We got into her smoke-free, neat and clean apartment as she walked me back to her bedroom. When we got into the bedroom, she confided in me that she was using a friends apartment, that's why she gave me the incorrect address. Ok. I eventually handed her the donation, 80 bones for 15 minutes, which she counted before putting it on top of a dresser. She then told me that I could get ready but I don't have to get completely naked if I don't want to. Oh boy.

Sounded like she was about to give me a half-assed session. I stripped all the way down to my socks and she did the same minus the shirt. Oh boy. I asked her if she would take off her shirt too and she said, "sure" while doing so. Good thing. Via text, she told me that she was 5'8 150 lbs and she looked every bit of it.

Her breastess'ss were C cups and they stood up on their own and looked pretty good. I'd label the girls as "super nice". Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass. It had some good meat on it and was definitely sticking out there and plump. She has a pretty smooth and clean body. She looked just like her pics, but better in person, in my opinion.

Her armpits were smelling a bit sweaty though. Probably from trying to escape from that guy in the red pick up truck the night before. I then hand her the cover and she immediately handed it back to me and tells me to put it on. Great! I put the cover onto my limp noodle all by myself with no help from her at all as she reminded me that I only came for the 15 minute session. Ok.

Thanks for reminding me. After the cover was completely covering my limp noodle, she started to get into the doggy session on the bed. I quickly let her know that I wasn't hard enough to be begin and I needed some oral stimulation to get going. What was this broad thinking? She said, "I know", right, and stood up to the left side of me, leaned over and started sucking my cock. Oh boy. How do you give sucking standing to the side of a person. Oh well.

I figure she probably did that so she couldn't be felt on, but I still reached over and grabbed me a hand full of ass. She sucked me off, all-neck for like 2 minutes, before stopping and trying to get back into doggie. Really? There wasn't much of any suction on the sucky. I told her that I wasn't ready yet and she sucked again for a minute more before re-assuming the doggie position. Oh boy.

She had her left leg on the floor and her right knee on the bed as I feverishly tried to get in there with a soft ass cock. She even had the nerves to reach under and tried to guide my softie inside of her with her hand. Pfft. After 3 minutes of going absolutely nowhere, I told her that this wasn't going to work as I'm not stiff enough to enter. She then surprisingly turned around and started sucking on my cock again while seated on the bed infront of me.

Surprised the shit out of me there as I thought she was just going to give me some smart ass reply. She sucked me off for a good 2 more minutes while I massaged her breasstess'es and that started to do the trick. I got to about 3/4th's swole when she immediately stopped sucking and went back into doggie. I re-entered her and finally made it in there this time and gots' ta' stroking. Her nunu was wet, lukewarm and had some medium friction on her walls.

I felt something there. I stroked out her wet, warm, friction-full nunu as she was giving me a little bit of throw back and was also responsive to my naughty talk. She wasn't a dead fish at all, surprisingly. 3 minutes into my stroke game, I started feeling that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load into the cover and kept drilling for oil a few more minutes until the well was dry. I withdrew, then told her that I was done with her.

I asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she left the room and came back in with a piece of paper towel. That's always nice to see. I cleaned up with the paper towel and started getting my rags together. She put her rags back on as well, then followed behind me to the front door once I was fully dressed. I opened the door myself and let myself out while saying my condolences.

As I opened the door though, I noticed someone from the apartment directly across from us opening and closing their door too. I didn't get to see the face of that person, but I wouldn't be too surprised it they were connected to each other. Her nunu didn't stink either as it didn't smell like anything, but those arm pits needed a scrubbing. The very next day at 9 pm, this chic text me telling me that I should come back for round 2. LOL.

I told her, "tomorow", but haven't been back since. Sometime soon I'll be back if I have another 80 bones to spare. She doesn't do much of anything though. She also asked for my age and race via text before I got there, so beware of that. I'll give her a "9" in looks and a "5'" in service.

Sneeker
02-07-18, 04:28
http://instagram.com/India_ If link isn't working goto EB.

Ok, called up provider asked for qk rate, she qouted back with 60, I say cool on my way.

I pull up into notel in cham area, once there I scoped out the joint, then squated for awhile.

After my spidey senses didn't detech anything, I then gave a call stating I was there. She texted rm and off I went, once inside I was greeted by a petite gal, decent bod, nice little tushy on her.

We stripped dn, she started with a very good bbj, after that, we did miss for awhile, and for the finally postion was doggy, she can take a decent pounding. I filled the slab up, got cleaned up with non cented wipes from her, that was cool, said my goodbyes then bounced.

All and all.

I will repeat, her attitude was great, no smells or odors, performance was okay, one thing though, her and her sis share a rrm together, they are dn for a threeway, of course that's an up sell, but it can happend if eough green is shown, greek is on menu, but don't rough house it, she don't like that.

Face painting is also on menu.

Thats it, hope my contribution helped, play safe Sneeker.

ElPerron
02-07-18, 04:45
A search of her number actually comes up on trans sexual escort sites. I might be wrong but thought I should let everyone know.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/470-367-7422/90726807Thats what stopped me to call this one few weeks ago when she first show in the area!

Rub101
02-07-18, 09:04

I stroked Monica's kitty a few days ago. Saw this chic posting for like 6 months now and was always curious. Everytime I would text her for her rates she would always hit me back with $80 for a qv. I don't mind paying 80 for a qv every now and then, but it just got to be something good. I even saw her posting on craigslist once, so I figured she must be pretty desperate.

I text her last Friday afternoon as I saw her ad pop up again on BP. I text her once more and she still hit me back with that $80 qv business. I decided what the heck and told her to text me her address. The address was to an apartment complex in the Duluth area. A little bit out of my district, but nothing else was popping so I thought, whatever.

I drove over to her apartment complex in Duluth some 2 hours later and text her once I arrived. I text her that I needed the gate code to get in, but she called me and told me her apartment complex doesn't have a security gate. Say what? She also told me that she gave me the wrong apartment complex and her complex is the one next to it. Right. She told me that I could stay on the phone as she directed to her complex but I told her to just give me the building number instead.

I don't like these broads seeing what I'm driving. I drove my red pickup truck over to the complex next door and parked right next to the building she told me that she was in. I got out of my truck, then walked up to her building while calling her on the phone. She didn't answer as the phone rang about 15 times then went to a voice message that said, "You've reached Barbies 4 Hire". What? Hmm.

I figured she was probably working with a group of girls. I waited a few minutes until she finally called me, but I could barely make out anything she was saying. I hung up the phone on her and she called back once more. This time I heard her clearly as she was asking me where I was. I told her the front of said building and she kept saying that she couldn't see me. Really?

I then walked all the way into the middle of the parking lot so she could definitely see me, when she said, " I see you now, I'm right down here". I looked to my right and see some chic about 400 feet away from me at another apartment building. WTF!! What the hell is she doing way down there? She waved me down and I walked my scary ass over to her in the parking lot. When I got close up to her, I was like, Dammn, this is a bad ass beeyotch.

This chic didn't have make up on and she still looked good. She was a solid "9", but had a few bumps on her face. She looked like a cheerleader chic or one of those girls you'd see jogging alone in the middle of the night when all of a sudden a pickup truck drives by them and no one ever hears from the chic again. She was looking buffalous. She was decked out in a black t-shirt and grey yoga skin-tight pants.

We conversed for a bit in the parking lot as she asked me if I brought some protection with me. Why don't you have your own, lady? Luckily, I brought 2 thin covers with me. I asked her why she gave me the wrong complex and building number and she said, "I'll tell you later", while leading me to her apartment. I walked behind her and noticed that she was wearing any underwear either. Hmm. That's always nice to see.

We got into her smoke-free, neat and clean apartment as she walked me back to her bedroom. When we got into the bedroom, she confided in me that she was using a friends apartment, that's why she gave me the incorrect address. Ok. I eventually handed her the donation, 80 bones for 15 minutes, which she counted before putting it on top of a dresser. She then told me that I could get ready but I don't have to get completely naked if I don't want to. Oh boy.

Sounded like she was about to give me a half-assed session. I stripped all the way down to my socks and she did the same minus the shirt. Oh boy. I asked her if she would take off her shirt too and she said, "sure" while doing so. Good thing. Via text, she told me that she was 5'8 150 lbs and she looked every bit of it.

Her breastess'ss were C cups and they stood up on their own and looked pretty good. I'd label the girls as "super nice". Her stomach was flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass. It had some good meat on it and was definitely sticking out there and plump. She has a pretty smooth and clean body. She looked just like her pics, but better in person, in my opinion.

Her armpits were smelling a bit sweaty though. Probably from trying to escape from that guy in the red pick up truck the night before. I then hand her the cover and she immediately handed it back to me and tells me to put it on. Great! I put the cover onto my limp noodle all by myself with no help from her at all as she reminded me that I only came for the 15 minute session. Ok.

Thanks for reminding me. After the cover was completely covering my limp noodle, she started to get into the doggy session on the bed. I quickly let her know that I wasn't hard enough to be begin and I needed some oral stimulation to get going. What was this broad thinking? She said, "I know", right, and stood up to the left side of me, leaned over and started sucking my cock. Oh boy. How do you give sucking standing to the side of a person. Oh well.

I figure she probably did that so she couldn't be felt on, but I still reached over and grabbed me a hand full of ass. She sucked me off, all-neck for like 2 minutes, before stopping and trying to get back into doggie. Really? There wasn't much of any suction on the sucky. I told her that I wasn't ready yet and she sucked again for a minute more before re-assuming the doggie position. Oh boy.

She had her left leg on the floor and her right knee on the bed as I feverishly tried to get in there with a soft ass cock. She even had the nerves to reach under and tried to guide my softie inside of her with her hand. Pfft. After 3 minutes of going absolutely nowhere, I told her that this wasn't going to work as I'm not stiff enough to enter. She then surprisingly turned around and started sucking on my cock again while seated on the bed infront of me.

Surprised the shit out of me there as I thought she was just going to give me some smart ass reply. She sucked me off for a good 2 more minutes while I massaged her breasstess'es and that started to do the trick. I got to about 3/4th's swole when she immediately stopped sucking and went back into doggie. I re-entered her and finally made it in there this time and gots' ta' stroking. Her nunu was wet, lukewarm and had some medium friction on her walls.

I felt something there. I stroked out her wet, warm, friction-full nunu as she was giving me a little bit of throw back and was also responsive to my naughty talk. She wasn't a dead fish at all, surprisingly. 3 minutes into my stroke game, I started feeling that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load into the cover and kept drilling for oil a few more minutes until the well was dry. I withdrew, then told her that I was done with her.

I asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she left the room and came back in with a piece of paper towel. That's always nice to see. I cleaned up with the paper towel and started getting my rags together. She put her rags back on as well, then followed behind me to the front door once I was fully dressed. I opened the door myself and let myself out while saying my condolences.

As I opened the door though, I noticed someone from the apartment directly across from us opening and closing their door too. I didn't get to see the face of that person, but I wouldn't be too surprised it they were connected to each other. Her nunu didn't stink either as it didn't smell like anything, but those arm pits needed a scrubbing. The very next day at 9 pm, this chic text me telling me that I should come back for round 2. LOL.

I told her, "tomorow", but haven't been back since. Sometime soon I'll be back if I have another 80 bones to spare. She doesn't do much of anything though. She also asked for my age and race via text before I got there, so beware of that. I'll give her a "9" in looks and a "5'" in service.Some providers never do BBBJ, That giving you the condom to put on a limp penis is standard with some. How they think a limp dick is going to get in them is beyond me.

SeeMoreAss
02-07-18, 11:03
I'm not a big poster here but one thing I learned from my long time lurking here on this board is do your research. I'm def going to have to contribute more cause I learned from some of the best mongers.

MassageAwesome
02-07-18, 15:16

https://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25781332/#.I remember Jennifer. Amazing BBBJ skills.

HairyMonger
02-07-18, 17:06
Any insight most appreciated. Mina. Claims exotic dance from Vegas.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/111647

PM ok and thanks.Looks very interesting. Any info helps.

CatchNGo
02-07-18, 18:52
Some providers never do BBBJ, That giving you the condom to put on a limp penis is standard with some. How they think a limp dick is going to get in them is beyond me.A few months ago I saw her posting on S. A. But never really chatted with her. Thanks for the info, may try her out.

Bunnery Sgt
02-07-18, 20:06

I told her, "tomorow", but haven't been back since. Sometime soon I'll be back if I have another 80 bones to spare. She doesn't do much of anything though. She also asked for my age and race via text before I got there, so beware of that. I'll give her a "9" in looks and a "5'" in service.

5 in service. Barely sucks the rod (COVERED). 80 for 15 minutes. People are lining up to see her. WOW no wonder these chicks be acting the way they do.

In other news I went to see this chick again. Pretty good BBBJ and catches every drop. Usually 40-80 depending on what you're looking for. Also willing to do much more.

http://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / info /6786681647/21251363.

LiquorShotz
02-08-18, 11:55
Took a trip down memory lane last night. Head game is spot on with no gag DT and lots of bls. All 3 available BFS is on the menu and this girl never tires out. Did the full hour and busted out 3 with a lot of coaxing on her part. You get your full time because she likes what she does. After spending the afternoon with her I was drained. We just hung out and talked for a bit because she isn't a clock watcher. Always a great personality and service is off the charts.

Looks 8.

Service 9.

Attitude 10.

1/1. 5/2.

http://posting.atlanta.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/atl/atlanta.backpage.com/?oid=64293038&uid=04c3f248e061786b49f6e21eec2ed4eaTook the plunge to go see her, but once I arrived to the Marietta inn. My spider senses were tingling. Parking lot was pretty empty except this one SUV with some dude in a hoodie. I'm assuming it was her handler. Then there was a cop SUV parked across the street with his vehicle facing towards the hotel. I got sketched out once I parked and bounced. I don't really monger much, but when I do I like to go during the day. It's pretty unfortunate as I was really looking forward to seeing her due to all the reviews. And you add in the fact that it is really difficult to get in contact with Chanel. Since she does take forever to respond. I'm talking like hours or sometimes a few days. Hopefully, I can see her in the future under better circumstances.

ParkerJones823
02-08-18, 15:16
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-college-girl-in-town-lily/87773822

I like how this looks but skeptical. Any takers yet??

GeralToFrivia
02-08-18, 19:51
Saw Chanel the other day.

She's a nympho for sure, but not my type. I like my girls sweet, submissive, and generally cuddly after the fun is over. Chanel was none of those things. If you want someone to bang your brains out, then she's a wild ride. But for me. It wasn't the experience I'm looking for.

This is not to say that she's bad or that you shouldn't see her. She's better than most providers out there. But you should know what you're getting before jumping in. If you like more feminine girls then she's not right for you.

Johnny Mapalo
02-08-18, 20:11
https://independent.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25794094/6784333062

I got foxxy with Roxxy a week ago. Saw this chic posting for a minute and always thought that she was another chic that used to post on the southside a few years back. She had the same shape as that chic and also showed pics from the neck down only, just like that chic. That's the reason why I never went to see that one a few years ago on the southside. No face pics! I usually stay away from chic's like those for obvious reasons.

Well, I was feeling a little hot and bothered one night and decided to text her out of boredom. She hit me back with some decent rates, but I usually mess around with nothing on the west side of town. That's usually street walker material. I inspected her pics further and didn't notice any drug marks or bruises, so I decided to give her a try. She gave me her address to an ok Intown Suite and off I went.

I text her when I got there and heard crickets, so I drove over to the nearest gas station to get a bite to eat. Once I got into the gast station, she text me telling me to park at the back of the suite. Ok. I drove back to the hotel some 5 minutes later and text her that I was ready. 5'6 130 lbs. She was artificially lubricated and had some faint grippage on her snatch.

I waited another 5 minutes before she replied back with the room number. Why? All communications were done via text. I got to her room, knocked on the door and it was opened immediately by a butt-nekkid ass chic standing beside it. Jeez!! A little discretion here lady. This chic standing butt-ass nekkid with the door wide ass open. Shit!

I tried to block the view from onlookers and even glanced behind me to make sure no one was watching me walk into the room with a butt-nekkid ass chic. Her room was on the 2nd floor right in the middle too. Gah lee, lady, just let everyone know your business. Anyways, I hurriedly walked on in to a neat and clean smoke-free room and and quickly closed and locked it behind me. This chic's got a nice body on her.

Her ad has her listed measurements of 5'4 130 lbs, but she is taller than that. She's a good 5'6 and her 130 weight seemed fitting. She's also more lighter complected than what you see in the pics. She's red-boned and looks hood in the face. Face is about a 6-7 with dreads in her hair and a few gold teefuss'es in her mouth. Typical hood chic.

I said my greetings as she was already on the phone by the time I walked in. She sat down on one of the double beds and I overheard her telling some simp that she charges $180 for the hour session. LOL. What a dumbass. Inquiring about hour sessions with unknown backpage chics. Probably one of those escortbabylon review site members. Those dudes are dumb as bricks.

After she finally got off the phone with the simp, she asked me how much time did I come for, then went looking for protection. I told her a quickie, then handed her the funds. It was 60 bones for 15 minutes. She took the chedda and placed it in a drawer somewhere. She then told me to get ready and that I did all by myself with no help from her at all.

She was already butt-nekkid, so there was no need of undressing for her. Her breastess'es were C cups and had mild hang time on them. I'd still label the girls as "average". Her stomach was completely flat with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was an athletic ass. It was firm and clean and definitely sticking out there with no cellulite or stretch marks anywhere. It was her best ass set!

Now that we're both in the buff, she told me to lay back on one of the beds as she placed a thin trojan condom on my limp dong with her hand and gots' ta' sucking. The sucking was ehh. I felt some light suction from her mouth as she was going all-neck on me. One positive there. She sucked me off for a good 3 minutes before stopping and asking me which position I wanted. Ehh.

I was only at half-mast at the time, but didn't say anything. She then got up off the bed, and so did I, to go look for her lube. She placed a charitable amount of lube on her snatch when I looked down on my dong and told her I probably needed to get a little more stiffer. To my surprise, she got down on her knees, with me standing and standing sucking again. She sucked for 2 more minutes and stopped when she figured I was swole enough. Ok.

She then asked which position I wanted and I chosed doggie as usual. She got up on all fours on the bed, with her phone in her hand, and awaited my arrival. Damn, that spread looked real nice back there. I smacked her on her ass a few times before I entered her in doggie, with a 3/4 ths stiff cock, and got's ta' stroking. I felt some faint grippage from her snatch, but although she lubed up moderately she still wasn't very lubricated.

I stroked her out in doggie for a good 3 minutes, while she moaned lightly and I guess checked her messages on her phone. All of a sudden she stops and says, "Hold up, I got to get some more lube, I feel kinda dry". Err. She wanted across the room and into a suitcase looking for I guess a better brand of lube than she had before. She took a good 2-3 minutes to find that lube too. Oh boy.

She finally came back to me and poured a signficant amount of lube on my covered dong and rubbed in all in. She also applied some more lube to her cha cha too. Jeezum peace. How much lube does this broad need? She got back into position and I re-entered her with a damn near half-mast johnson and gots' ta' re-stroking. She definitely felt more better now as I pounded away for 3 more minutes to completion.

She was giving me some good moans this time as she didn't have her phone in her hand either. Thank goodness. Put the freaking phone away, lady, your not going to miss a big pay day. Sheesh. After I blew my load, I withdrew and told her that I was done with her. She got off the bed and apologized for running out of wipes. Sure.

I told her to just fetch me some toilet paper and that she did a minute later. LOL. I cleaned up with the toilet paper while we conversed. I asked her how much did she pay for her room and she replied, "I don't know, I don't pay for rooms". Hmm. I wonder who did? I didn't see any goons lurking around or in the parking lot, but you can never be too sure who's staying next door.

She didn't look like the pimped out type, but then again, who knows with these chic's. I got dressed as she stayed in the nude the whole time and gave me a big huge in the middle of the room. That was pretty nice of her. I walked towards the door as she walked behind me in the nude, and I said my condolences and left not know if I would possibly return again. She's got a nice body on her and she was smelling fresh and clean the whole time too, but her service was ehh.

A "5" at best. She needs to put the damn phone down and get her cha cha re-lubed. She's too dry for a young girl. She looks like she's in her early to mid-20's. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "5" in service.

KingSlayer22
02-08-18, 20:41
Took the plunge to go see her, but once I arrived to the Marietta inn. My spider senses were tingling. Parking lot was pretty empty except this one SUV with some dude in a hoodie. I'm assuming it was her handler. Then there was a cop SUV parked across the street with his vehicle facing towards the hotel. I got sketched out once I parked and bounced. I don't really monger much, but when I do I like to go during the day. It's pretty unfortunate as I was really looking forward to seeing her due to all the reviews. And you add in the fact that it is really difficult to get in contact with Chanel. Since she does take forever to respond. I'm talking like hours or sometimes a few days. Hopefully, I can see her in the future under better circumstances.She's not been at the Marietta inn so not sure if you went to the wrong place or you really got lost. I've known her for years and never had a handler either. Maybe too many shotz LOL.

Merlin42
02-08-18, 23:04
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-college-girl-in-town-lily/87773822

I like how this looks but skeptical. Any takers yet??I don't know about anyone else but I pay 1. 5 for his. I'm fucking. LTGTBT.

CagerCoach
02-08-18, 23:37
Went to see this little hot one a few weeks back. She was in a hotel off 285 and Buford Hwy. I see she has moved locations. I will definitely plan a return visit. She responded to the text with a 60 qv and I made my way to her location. She was in a mid level hotel that only has lobby access, which I don't like using but the little head was oh so curious. I made my way inside and up the stairs to the 4th floor. With a knock she appeared and she is as cute as her pics. Another girl was in the room who she said was her sister, which made me a little nervous but she said she will wait in the bathroom and give us some privacy. She started with an energetic BBJ and it didn't take long for things to stand at attention. She slid a cover on and hopped on the bed in doggy position and took a pounding like a champ. After about 10 minutes the tingling started and I ask if I could finish on her cute little ass. She agreed and I gave her a good covering on her backside. I understand she will also allow a face finish if that's your thing. I plan on seeing her again real soon since she went silent for a few weeks. I may try and expand my horizons and see if I can give her face a new coat of paint next visit.

CagerCoach
02-08-18, 23:39
With all the excitement, I forgot to put the linkl.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/901-401-8620/91394352

Bill Ginn
02-09-18, 03:25
Blast from the past! Wicked mean BBBJ skills.

https://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25781332/#.

BigDog1672
02-09-18, 07:36

https://alligator.com.atlanta.escortbabylon.com/post/25781332/#.I remember Jennifer from years ago. She was definitely a great one then. Went to see her recently. Unfortunately life and bad choices look as though they have taken an extremely heavy toll on her. She was renting a room from a friend. When I got there the place looked VERY dishelveled, smelled bad, and she look very rough. We got back to her room (also a mess), and she asked me did I have a condom (certainly something you'd think she would have being in this business for a long time). After seeing her appearance and the uncleanliness of the place, I simply opted for a BBBJ. Now back in the day, Jen was an expert BJ artist. Now, she is kind of all over the place. While I don't mind hardcore porn style BJ's, too much slobber and gagging (damn near puking) is a little much for me. Nonetheless, I powered through it and after 10 minutes I blew on her tits (she used to allow CIM). Afterward she gave me an old t-shirt (not even a wet cloth) to clean up with. Just not good at all. In all, I don't know if she is using (God I hope not), or just has seriously had it very rough lately. However, as much as I used to like her, I just can't see going back again. For those who don't mind the rough look, dirty incall, and extremely hardcore nasty stuff, you can give her a shout.

1. q. V. , 1. 25. Hhr, 2. Hr. I'd stick with the Q. V. OR HHR to be safe.

ParkerJones823
02-09-18, 10:52
I don't know about anyone else but I pay 1. 5 for his. I'm fucking. LTGTBT.Yeah I'm with ya. Not looking for FS though but I had to ask and was hoping but ya know how that works!!

DownTime307
02-09-18, 10:59
I remember Jennifer from years ago. She was definitely a great one then. Went to see her recently. Unfortunately life and bad choices look as though they have taken an extremely heavy toll on her. She was renting a room from a friend. When I got there the place looked VERY dishelveled, smelled bad, and she look very rough. We got back to her room (also a mess), and she asked me did I have a condom (certainly something you'd think she would have being in this business for a long time). After seeing her appearance and the uncleanliness of the place, I simply opted for a BBBJ. Now back in the day, Jen was an expert BJ artist. Now, she is kind of all over the place. While I don't mind hardcore porn style BJ's, too much slobber and gagging (damn near puking) is a little much for me. Nonetheless, I powered through it and after 10 minutes I blew on her tits (she used to allow CIM). Afterward she gave me an old t-shirt (not even a wet cloth) to clean up with. Just not good at all. In all, I don't know if she is using (God I hope not), or just has seriously had it very rough lately. However, as much as I used to like her, I just can't see going back again. For those who don't mind the rough look, dirty incall, and extremely hardcore nasty stuff, you can give her a shout.

1. q. V. , 1. 25. Hhr, 2. Hr. I'd stick with the Q. V. OR HHR to be safe.That's sad one of the best I've been with back in the day was thinking about seeing her but not now thanks.

MassageAwesome
02-09-18, 12:58
That's sad one of the best I've been with back in the day was thinking about seeing her but not now thanks.Sucks to hear stuff like that, especially about the great ones. Jennifer was one of the great ones back in the day.