PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71

PlaynAtl
10-09-17, 18:23
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-%D1%82%CF%83%CF%81-%CF%83f-%D1%82h%D1%94-line-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5-100-%CF%81%CF%85r%CE%B5-%CF%81l-%CE%B1%CE%B4%CF%85r%CE%B5-%CE%B1/68655723

I texted this woman and we made an agreement to hangout for 60 roses on a quick visit. I was about 35 min from the location she had given me so I was on my way. I get halfway there, I call her just to be sure she's still available, and to be sure that 60 for a quick visit was ok. She then says she thought about it and decided she's not going to do it, and bragging about herself and how she's too good for a 60 $ visit and how she makes atleast 500 a night and so forth. Said if I want to see her, I need to bring atleast 100. I then told her no, I'm good. I'll just take my donations elsewhere, cause that was just inconsiderate and unprofessional to change her mind like that. Especially without telling me before I made the drive, and bragging about yourself is just tacky and a way to make yourself believe something that isn't true. She then says I missed out on the best backpage has to offer. I laughed and said, seems I missed out on a boosting someone's self esteem. She didn't like that too much. LOL.

No matter what, I can't see myself seeing someone like that.She used to be one of my regular go-to providers. I used to get 100/ hh regularly. My only complaint was the she was not okay with me showering there, and I would smell like whatever strong perfume it is that she must bathe in.

Novalimber2
10-09-17, 18:35
Has anyone noticed the increased number of Posts using the above? Can someone tell me the benefit and does that help us? Doesn't that show some their personal data in Facebook? Why are these women doing that now?

Psswrd212
10-09-17, 18:46
I thought she retired or moved away. Guess she's back?

http://nwga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/biracial-tattooed-beauty-friday-only/75051438Forgot to ask if anyone has seen her before. Worth the trip??

PayForItAnyway
10-09-17, 19:50
Forgot to ask if anyone has seen her before. Worth the trip??It's been awhile since I seen her like almost a year. She's been on vacation if you know what I mean. I have posted on her if you read through my threads. Her service was good don't know what a yr away does to these chicks if their desperate for cash.

Psswrd212
10-09-17, 20:00
It's been awhile since I seen her like almost a year. She's been on vacation if you know what I mean. I have posted on her if you read through my threads. Her service was good don't know what a yr away does to these chicks if their desperate for cash.I do remember reading that post. Especially the part about the man running out. LOL. So everything was covered? Even the BJ?

PayForItAnyway
10-09-17, 20:16
I do remember reading that post. Especially the part about the man running out. LOL. So everything was covered? Even the BJ?That was a funny moment. The guy running out with his shoes in his hand and her looking out the door wondering where he went. LOL. Everything's covered but if she's into you somewhat she will satisfy and not a clock watcher. She doesn't work everyday just on weekends from what I can see.

Kid Cisco
10-09-17, 20:48
Has anyone noticed the increased number of Posts using the above? Can someone tell me the benefit and does that help us? Doesn't that show some their personal data in Facebook? Why are these women doing that now?I notice that as well. I think this is another way to market their craft so you can reach out to them by other channels.

Sdxd30
10-09-17, 20:55
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gold-9-blonde-and-latina-and-asian-girls-b-2-b-sliding/53766462

This is one of those asian spas. Do they do full service? Or is it just happy endings / message?Offer FS. Some offer just a touch of a massage while others actually do one, just depends on who you get.

StarFleet
10-09-17, 22:34
Has anyone noticed the increased number of Posts using the above? Can someone tell me the benefit and does that help us? Doesn't that show some their personal data in Facebook? Why are these women doing that now?This is a new requirement from BP; I am not entirely sure but I think it's to better identify those posting ads. But, humans are ingenious beings; many links I've seen are empty links and do not connect with personal FB or IG pages. Of course, the not-so-smart providers (or pimps) haven't figured that out yet.

Firm Offer
10-09-17, 23:12
I thought she retired or moved away. Guess she's back?

http://nwga.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/biracial-tattooed-beauty-friday-only/75051438I used to see her as well. I asked her why she disappeared, said she was in jail. I didn't ask her to elaborate.

Da Slickster
10-09-17, 23:53
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sinfully-sweet-and-unforgettable-satisfy-your-kneads-678-782-8226/67844483

Anyone seen this one?

I exchanged multiple texts with her but she insisted on being vague with what services she provided so I declined to take the plunge.

Leep12
10-10-17, 01:55
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sinfully-sweet-and-unforgettable-satisfy-your-kneads-678-782-8226/67844483

Anyone seen this one?

I exchanged multiple texts with her but she insisted on being vague with what services she provided so I declined to take the plunge.Never seen her before, but looks cute. Of course you shouldn't talk specifics, if she did you need to run to the hills as it might be a set-up, maybe just throw out some code words. You have to assume C / F / S, anything else is a bonus. Interesting ad just showing face shots. Take the plunge and let us know what you find out.

Kyrow
10-10-17, 07:17
Seriously you did not miss much. I saw her a couple of years ago and she short changed me on my time. I paid for an hour and she wanted me done in 15 minutes. I decided I would just hang out in her room until my time was up. She then got on the phone and called up her thug pimp, I guess to deal with me. Pimp had a room card and walked right in. I told him I got short changed and we could take it up with the hotel front desk, if he wanted to. They both walked out of the room and I left shortly therafter.Thanks for the review bud. That's the main reason I usually don't go over 60 for a quick visit. They sometimes try to cheat you out of time, and charge way too much while doing so. Her being cocky and bragging just turned me off. I just wasn't going to overpay to see someone like that. Especially when the service is questionable.

Kyrow
10-10-17, 07:31
I saw her like a month ago. She was the sweetest girl on BP. We did 80 for qv. She gave me an amazing bbj then she slipped the cover on and rode me. Only lasted like 10 min. We talked for a bit then we said our goodbyes. Would repeat if she was closer.Glad you had a great time man. It's always good to see people get thier money worth. I had texted her a few times on occasion before I decided to make it happen. She quoted me exactly 120 for a quick visit, which is just outrageous. I get she's a pretty chick and all, but that kind of money is ridiculous for just 15 min. Especially when you never seen her before. 120 for half hour is suitable. She had some type of rash, not sure if it was a breakout. She might have been having an off day, which is understandable. If she would do 80 on a quick visit often, I would probably give her another chance. You're correct too though, I found the distance to be an issue as well bud.

Gunny150
10-10-17, 08:41

Anyone seen this one?

I exchanged multiple texts with her but she insisted on being vague with what services she provided so I declined to take the plunge.She is massage with HJ only. She's about 5'3 nice shape huge real ass small breast light skin with a tattoo on her side really nice to talk to hour massage is $200 worth it because its a real massage.

Premilio
10-10-17, 08:59
Seriously you did not miss much. I saw her a couple of years ago and she short changed me on my time. I paid for an hour and she wanted me done in 15 minutes. I decided I would just hang out in her room until my time was up. She then got on the phone and called up her thug pimp, I guess to deal with me. Pimp had a room card and walked right in. I told him I got short changed and we could take it up with the hotel front desk, if he wanted to. They both walked out of the room and I left shortly therafter.I saw her last year and I agree that she likes to rush. Very mechanical and really didn't seem to be very into the session. She always has her "boyfriend" nearby.

Buck Owens
10-10-17, 09:11
Paid a visit to Nikki last week. Pics are accurate as is age. She was staying in an apartment in Marietta. Typical two-call system. $60 QV.

The complex is an ok place but once inside I found a very clean and decently appointed place. Nikki greeted me at the door in a tshirt and shorts and led me to a bedroom. The place was incredibly clean as was Nikki. We chatted briefly and handled business and both got undressed. Nikki is a reasonably attractive girl with no visble signs of addiction or smell of smoke. She carried on a decent conversation and was pleasant. I was pleasantly surprised!

Everything covered which was a bummer and the CBJ was decent but not earth shattering. Asked how I wanted it and I choose from behind. After all, she advertises as a PAWG. She lubed me up and I started hitting it. I would say the biggest downside to the experience was that she was pretty loose with little friction. It wasn't great but hell it was still pussy. Worked on it for a while and busted in the cover. Clean up in the bathroom with towels and soap. Again, a very clean environment.

As soon as I was done she was on the phone speaking in Spanish guiding her next client into the complex. She is obviously high volume but you wouldn't know it from the environment. I inquired about greek and it sounded like it was on the table so I expect that most everything could be negotiated.

Would I repeat? Yeah maybe. It's not everyday you find a clean, sober and pleasant girl for a $60 qv in a private residence.

Stay Safe!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-exciting-real-polish-pawg-l-k-no-further/81235952

Da Slickster
10-10-17, 11:24
She is massage with HJ only. She's about 5'3 nice shape huge real ass small breast light skin with a tattoo on her side really nice to talk to hour massage is $200 worth it because its a real massage.I assume she got topless.

Please confirm.

DRickGiver5
10-10-17, 11:46
As soon as I was done she was on the phone speaking in Spanish guiding her next client into the complex. She is obviously high volume but you wouldn't know it from the environment. I inquired about greek and it sounded like it was on the table so I expect that most everything could be negotiated.

Would I repeat? Yeah maybe. It's not everyday you find a clean, sober and pleasant girl for a $60 qv in a private residence.

Stay Safe!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-exciting-real-polish-pawg-l-k-no-further/81235952A Polish women who speaks Polish, English and now Spanish? Glad she's putting that talent to use.

Ozymandias
10-10-17, 11:55
A Polish women who speaks Polish, English and now Spanish? Glad she's putting that talent to use.I'll bet Spanish is a huge asset for Atlanta providers; what else is a visiting workforce going to do other than visit hoes?

I know when I was an expat living in Bangkok, if I wasn't working or at dinner with friends or the like, my dick was never dry. Three, four girls a day? No problem (plus I was twenty-something).

Notice you never see an ad which says "no hispanic guys"!

O.

DRickGiver5
10-10-17, 12:07
I'll bet Spanish is a huge asset for Atlanta providers; what else is a visiting workforce going to do other than visit hoes?

I know when I was an expat living in Bangkok, if I wasn't working or at dinner with friends or the like, my dick was never dry. Three, four girls a day? No problem (plus I was twenty-something).

Notice you never see an ad which says "no hispanic guys"!

O.I agree and understand but there are a few out there that prefer white men only.

http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/steamy-shower-with-me-no-texting-english-only/56409392

http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/would-you-like-to-role-play-with-a-hot-sexy-blonde-with-fantastic-skills/72932538

http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-in-town-brooklyn-super-wet-rome-ga/62734418

I know some might be outside of the immediate Atlanta area, but from my visits to Acworth beach and the lakes, there are plenty of Spanish options for their pleasure.

GameCockbdt
10-10-17, 19:23
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-%D1%82%CF%83%CF%81-%CF%83f-%D1%82h%D1%94-line-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5-100-%CF%81%CF%85r%CE%B5-%CF%81l-%CE%B1%CE%B4%CF%85r%CE%B5-%CE%B1/68655723

I texted this woman and we made an agreement to hangout for 60 roses on a quick visit. I was about 35 min from the location she had given me so I was on my way. I get halfway there, I call her just to be sure she's still available, and to be sure that 60 for a quick visit was ok. She then says she thought about it and decided she's not going to do it, and bragging about herself and how she's too good for a 60 $ visit and how she makes atleast 500 a night and so forth. Said if I want to see her, I need to bring atleast 100. I then told her no, I'm good. I'll just take my donations elsewhere, cause that was just inconsiderate and unprofessional to change her mind like that. Especially without telling me before I made the drive, and bragging about yourself is just tacky and a way to make yourself believe something that isn't true. She then says I missed out on the best backpage has to offer. I laughed and said, seems I missed out on a boosting someone's self esteem. She didn't like that too much. LOL.

No matter what, I can't see myself seeing someone like that.I remember this chick from two or three years ago. A ton of bad reviews. Everything from shitty service to bad hygiene. I don't think you missed anything.

SkyWalker21
10-10-17, 19:51
I'm not sure I understand your ratings here. She ran from the dick and intentionally prevented you from getting in there, you don't even get a nut off, and you rate her a 10?The overall rating was a 7 because of that running. But the attitude and looks made up for it.

RondaColdSon
10-11-17, 10:55
Has anyone noticed the increased number of Posts using the above? Can someone tell me the benefit and does that help us? Doesn't that show some their personal data in Facebook? Why are these women doing that now?They are required for a post now. Doesn't have to be their own social media but they have to add a link in order to post.

UptownShawty
10-11-17, 13:09

No matter what, I can't see myself seeing someone like that.I agreed to her donation showed up phone went dead no answer.

Kyrow
10-12-17, 08:31
I agreed to her donation showed up phone went dead no answer.That's so unprofessional of her. What baffles me the most is it's bad providers like that who demand the highest donations. LOL.

Sgt Soros
10-12-17, 09:55
That's so unprofessional of her. What baffles me the most is it's bad providers like that who demand the highest donations. LOL.This unprofessionalism actually works both ways, these ladies also get a ton of no shows from hobbyists, so I guess it all evens out in the wash.

Kyrow
10-12-17, 11:41
This unprofessionalism actually works both ways, these ladies also get a ton of no shows from hobbyists, so I guess it all evens out in the wash.I disagree bud. I understand they get a bunch of no shows, but to ignore someone when they set up an appointment is uncalled for. Even if she got busy, she could've hit you up later when she was done and apologize for the inconvenience.

Sgt Soros
10-12-17, 12:27
I disagree bud. I understand they get a bunch of no shows, but to ignore someone when they set up an appointment is uncalled for. Even if she got busy, she could've hit you up later when she was done and apologize for the inconvenience.Unfortuately there are no professional organizations to keep the "working" ladies in check. I avoid this BS by seeing only my "trusted" UTR's and well reviewed ladies.

Johnny Mapalo
10-12-17, 12:34
That's so unprofessional of her. What baffles me the most is it's bad providers like that who demand the highest donations. LOL.

This unprofessionalism actually works both ways, these ladies also get a ton of no shows from hobbyists, so I guess it all evens out in the wash.

I disagree bud. I understand they get a bunch of no shows, but to ignore someone when they set up an appointment is uncalled for. Even if she got busy, she could've hit you up later when she was done and apologize for the inconvenience.They placed the ad, not the other way around. They should cater to the consumers, not the consumers catering to them. It's the same as when I sell a car or other items on craigslist. Some people will tell you how they're coming right now and not to sell the item, then they never show up or answer their phones again. Do I now shit the next person that says he's coming right now because he may be like the last person and never show up? Same scenario exist in the business world. Client says he's coming to sign the contract and never shows up. Do you now shit the next client who says he'll be right over to sign the contract? Makes no sense.

That's why these flakey ass broads stay in business with their shitty ass service for so long. You dudes always making excuses for them and sitting out in the parking lot waiting forever like a dumb ass. Which other business in the world where the business owner can flake and shit clients regularly and remain in business year after year?

The Parrot
10-12-17, 18:26
That's so unprofessional of her. What baffles me the most is it's bad providers like that who demand the highest donations. LOL.Yep, and unfortunately those providers continually get new AND repeat customers.

Da Slickster
10-13-17, 09:32
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-totally-all-nude-sensual-massage-w-e%E1%91%8E%E1%97%AA%C9%A9%E1%91%8Eg-by-busty-36dd-mixed-dominican-princess/68048043

I was going to be in the area and had been seeing this ad for a long time so I decided to take a leap. Worse case scenario, the boobs looked right.

She wanted references to see her and I don't really have a regular provider. She said in lieu of references I could send a photo ID that she would delete after our session. I countered with an offer to show her an ID upon arrival but she replied that was unacceptable. Oh well. Guess I will have to take a pass as I was not sending her an ID shot.

Did I miss anything?

Member #5837
10-13-17, 09:38
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-totally-all-nude-sensual-massage-w-e%E1%91%8E%E1%97%AA%C9%A9%E1%91%8Eg-by-busty-36dd-mixed-dominican-princess/68048043

I was going to be in the area and had been seeing this ad for a long time so I decided to take a leap. Worse case scenario, the boobs looked right.

She wanted references to see her and I don't really have a regular provider. She said in lieu of references I could send a photo ID that she would delete after our session. I countered with an offer to show her an ID upon arrival but she replied that was unacceptable. Oh well. Guess I will have to take a pass as I was not sending her an ID shot.

Did I miss anything?No, you did not miss anything. It does not take all that just to get a piece of azz. When these chicks start talking photo I'd or "light screening", I immediately think po-po or some type of extortion scheme. Pass on that chick and go on to the next.

Alin Srq
10-13-17, 10:07

Did I miss anything?Hell no! You did the right thing. Never give them your I'd and if they ask for a pic I shoot then a pic of a few hundred bones. Take it or leave it. Way too many girls to be messing around with. They are all so paranoid about being arrested. You are the one taking a chance on getting jumped or walking into a sting. Word of wisdom I've only known of one provider being arrested at her home or hotel by just doing business. If you are acting a fool at the hotel causing problems seen girls arrested but the police like to be in control of the situation and frankly busting a working girl at her place doesn't justify the risk. One. Girl in Sarasota fl was arrested at her place only because her neighbor was a city councilman and was tired of the traffic, this chick at the end of her run would meet you at the cvs close to her and drive you into her garage trying to keep the heat off of her. But finally they sent up sting with a undercover dective and busted her because of political pressure. Stay safe and walk away it's her loss. You have more to lose.

Al.

Novalimber2
10-13-17, 10:21
They are required for a post now. Doesn't have to be their own social media but they have to add a link in order to post.

This is a new requirement from BP; I am not entirely sure but I think it's to better identify those posting ads. But, humans are ingenious beings; many links I've seen are empty links and do not connect with personal FB or IG pages. Of course, the not-so-smart providers (or pimps) haven't figured that out yet.

I notice that as well. I think this is another way to market their craft so you can reach out to them by other channels.Thanks to all that responded. I am trying to understand what makes this a requirement? I mean what rule does it protect especially since most of the links are fake.

Premilio
10-13-17, 14:11
I previously made a comment recently that Layla was too mechanical. I went to go see her today because I was unsuccessful in seeing a couple I really wanted to see. Turns out she was very friendly and a lot of fun to be with. I will definitely be back more often.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-т963;961;963;f-1090;hє-line-961;lα947;Mαtε-100-961;965;areε961;l-945;948;965;areε945;/68655723.

Da Slickster
10-13-17, 21:13
No, you did not miss anything. It does not take all that just to get a piece of azz. When these chicks start talking photo I'd or "light screening", I immediately think po-po or some type of extortion scheme. Pass on that chick and go on to the next.Was really just curious if anyone had seen her.

LetsTalkNow
10-13-17, 22:42
I previously made a comment recently that Layla was too mechanical. I went to go see her today because I was unsuccessful in seeing a couple I really wanted to see. Turns out she was very friendly and a lot of fun to be with. I will definitely be back more often.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-т963;961;963;f-1090;hє-line-961;lα947;Mαtε-100-961;965;areε961;l-945;948;965;areε945;/68655723.I have seen her a couple of times 3 years back. She definitely has a pimp and may be some drug issues too that's why the reviews ain't consistent. I didn't have any issues in both of my encounters, but nothing special at the same time probably that's why I never returned.

Leep12
10-14-17, 02:15
Just reading some previous posts, I tend to get a little more nervous if they don't do any screening. Of course I wouldn't give anyone a pic of my I'd, but if they don't ask about law enforcement, I usually ask them. If they ask for a picture, I usually send one. I don't blame them for wanting to know what is going to knock on the door, and I always thought it was a sign that they had some class and where particular in who they see.

Any of you guys been asked to send a dick pic? Happened to me twice, confused me a bit then I just downloaded a random dick pic from google images and sent it. No problem, I guess you could do that for the mug also.

The second time I was asked about the dick pic, I asked her why after I got to the room. She said it was to insure you are not police. Said it is entrapment and cops would never send that type of pic.

Hell, I screen out women offering 40 and 60 visits. Might be some values out there but you mostly get what you pay for. Quality chicks don't offer that.

MrHobbyist
10-14-17, 05:16

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-т963;961;963;f-1090;hє-line-961;lα947;Mαtε-100-961;965;areε961;l-945;948;965;areε945;/68655723.I've seen her a couple of times. The last time was about a year ago. I had a really good time with her. She's cute, tight and seemed to enjoy what she was doing. I think she was doing hh for $. 5 at the time, but was willing to work with me for a one pop $.

Kyrow
10-14-17, 14:53
Just reading some previous posts, I tend to get a little more nervous if they don't do any screening. Of course I wouldn't give anyone a pic of my I'd, but if they don't ask about law enforcement, I usually ask them. If they ask for a picture, I usually send one. I don't blame them for wanting to know what is going to knock on the door, and I always thought it was a sign that they had some class and where particular in who they see.

Any of you guys been asked to send a dick pic? Happened to me twice, confused me a bit then I just downloaded a random dick pic from google images and sent it. No problem, I guess you could do that for the mug also.

The second time I was asked about the dick pic, I asked her why after I got to the room. She said it was to insure you are not police. Said it is entrapment and cops would never send that type of pic.

Hell, I screen out women offering 40 and 60 visits. Might be some values out there but you mostly get what you pay for. Quality chicks don't offer that.I don't mind them being cautious, but only to a extent. I actually texted a provider yesterday, she asked for a pic, and my Facebook link, and a dick pic. Oh I definitely declined that. She then said I don't pass screening and she wouldn't see me, I was totally fine with that. That's asking way too much and I have a significant other and children. From my perspective, I don't know that provider or thier intentions. She might get my dick pic and message my wife and show her, or even try to blackmail me. Nope I'm not allowing that. This is another crazy thing I've thought of, some of these women that post as 19 or 20 might actually be like 16 or 17. Imagine the trouble you'd get for showing them a pic of your penis? I rarely send dirty pics and if I do, she's got to be way older than 20. We as men should be smart and protect ourselves too.

Kyrow
10-14-17, 14:56

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-т963;961;963;f-1090;hє-line-961;lα947;Mαtε-100-961;965;areε961;l-945;948;965;areε945;/68655723.Well each person experience is different. I'm glad you're went well, but what she pulled on me was uncalled for. So I'm def not going to waste my money on a unprofessional person like that.

Kyrow
10-14-17, 15:02
They placed the ad, not the other way around. They should cater to the consumers, not the consumers catering to them. It's the same as when I sell a car or other items on craigslist. Some people will tell you how they're coming right now and not to sell the item, then they never show up or answer their phones again. Do I now shit the next person that says he's coming right now because he may be like the last person and never show up? Same scenario exist in the business world. Client says he's coming to sign the contract and never shows up. Do you now shit the next client who says he'll be right over to sign the contract? Makes no sense.

That's why these flakey ass broads stay in business with their shitty ass service for so long. You dudes always making excuses for them and sitting out in the parking lot waiting forever like a dumb ass. Which other business in the world where the business owner can flake and shit clients regularly and remain in business year after year?It's always good to look at it from both ways. Honestly though, you're totally right. They should cater to us clients, because without our money, they can't survive. I understand they need to make rules, but they need to realize that it's regulars that keep coming back that keeps rhem in business. They advertise all these rates, knowing most people aren't going to pay that. I don't see people paying 120 quick visit all day everyday, if so they could make atleast a grand a week and lay off for a bit. Never be afraid to walk away or to put one in thier place. As paying clients, they know to accommodate or be on the streets.

Gca393
10-15-17, 15:49
Well each person experience is different. I'm glad you're went well, but what she pulled on me was uncalled for. So I'm def not going to waste my money on a unprofessional person like that.I saw Layla today and she was very disengaged. I got to a motel in Marietta. The room was filled with smoke. She immediately asked for the donation on the table as soon as I walked in. Started with a lackluster CBJ and wouldn't even take care of the boys. I ended losing wood because of the mechanical CBJ and decided to go ahead and hit it from behind to get it over with. Afterwards it was a small hug and bye see you later from her. I'm not sure if she had another appointment coming or not but it wouldn't surprise me. Good thing it was just a QV for me.

ALGent
10-16-17, 01:15
I will be in Atlanta on business soon and would like a true deep tissue massage provider. A sweet dream would be a plus.

If possible, please PM any leads and evaluations of possible providers.

Wasobi
10-16-17, 08:47
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3-holes-of-blonde-gfe-comfort/81974807

Looks like fun time.

Han57
10-16-17, 09:21
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-submissive-thick-blonde-s-p-i-t-t-e-r-s-are-q%E2%83%A0u%E2%83%A0i%E2%83%A0t%E2%83%A0t%E2%83%A0e%E2%83%A0r%E2%83%A0s%E2%83%A0-g-f-e/59342833

I have seen this gal advertise lots on BP. Have not seen any reviews on her, so I decided to TOFTT as well as the fact I needed to bust a nut badly. Yesterday, I put in a few hours of productive yard work, was proud of what I got done on my day off, so decided to treat myself. I called this gal up, not only because I have seen hers ads many of times, but because she is local. I wanted her to come to me. She agreed, and she made it to my place in less than an hour. She is a little heavy, but does have a cute face, young looking, and was friendly from the get go. We both quickly stripped down, and she started with a BBBJ. Wet, warm, with a slow technique. This got me really hard. We quickly moved into the bedroom. I had her lay on the bed, with her head hanging over the side, I straddled her face and throat fucked her for like 10 minutes. She was able to take it all deep with little to no gagging. We then both moved into center of bed, and I started to fuck her doggie style after applying a cover. Plump ass made it a bit of a challenge to get into a good rhythm, but it felt warm and tight. This went on for maybe just a few minutes, then I asked her if I could face fuck her again. She agreed, and leaned her head over side of bed again, I removed cover, and slid my cock down her awaiting throat. This time I was more aggressive, and did my best to fuck that throat hard. I could feel myself ready to pop, thought about cumming on top of her face, but decided to cum in her mouth. I could feel a bit of a gag reflex after I released, but she swallowed it all, what a trooper! Nice young girl that seems to be willing to try most anything. Damage was $$ for about 45 min. Would I repeat? . 50/50 on that answer.

JoeySteelBalls
10-16-17, 09:41
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3-holes-of-blonde-gfe-comfort/81974807

Looks like fun time.Pics look a little P.S.'d, and her review profile on that other site is no longer available. Red flags say no go for me.

Willfullone
10-16-17, 09:44
Called her late and she picked up. Outcall near Hart's field. Not the girl in the pics but reasonable representation. Ok massage, nice standard finish. Would repeat due to looks, personality and overall ease 1. 5.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/available-now-sexy-blonde-classy-discreet-outcalls-2-you-erotic-sensual-massage/51212877

Wasobi
10-16-17, 10:05
Young pretty black spinner in North Decatur apt. Everything covered 1. 2 hhr. Great body, a bit shy in performance but may improve with repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-and-ready-dangerously-addictive-t0e-curling-%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94/51816502

Johnny Mapalo
10-16-17, 16:48
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-326-6046/1/2626464

I got the early bird special from this Mama Cita over the weekend. I've seen this chic posting for months now and text her a few months ago. She was on that $80 qv nonsense, so I never paid her any mind. I saw her posting again on a Saturday and shot her a text for her rates. She now hit me back with $60 qv and I told her that I would stop by, but she never sent me her address. Oh well. The following morning, I saw her posting again but this time with a new phone number (typical) and shot her yet another text.

She told me her early bird special was for $50 qv and she was in a hotel on the north side. Wow! That sounded even better. She actually sent me the address this time and off I went. Got to her decent 3-4 star hotel on the north side and text her that I arrived. She then told me to meet her at the side entrance (why) and wouldn't give me her room number. I waited for a few minutes for her to open the side door for me as she came out in a tight pink dress accenting her curves. She's a short little mam standing at 4'11, although her ad says 5 foot. Right.

I walked on into the hotel following behind that ass, all the way to her room. As soon as we got inside the room and she closed the door, she asked me if I was the police while pressing up on me and massaging my police baton between my legs. She also invited me to feel on her tits for reassurance, too. Ok. After the brief police check, we gots' ta' talking for a minute as this chic seemed pretty friendly. Not overly-friendly though. Eventually, she told me to place the donation on the tv stand and that I did. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes.

She didn't even look at the money or take it up or anything. Good sign so far. She then lifted her pink dress up over her head and got butt-nekkid with her back turned to me. That's always nice to see. This chic is 4'11 and rougly 135 lbs. She's got a nice bite-sized body on her. Her breastess's were D cups and stood up on their own with slight sag. I'd label the girlies as "youthful". Her stomach was flat, with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass.

It was definitely sticking out there with no stretch marks or cellullite anywhere, but it was kind of compact due to her size. If you like bite-sized munchkins with nice breastess'es and ass, you'll definitely love this chic. After she stripped naked, I followed suit all by myself with no help from her at all. She then instructed me to sit on the bed as she opened a drawer full of trojan condoms and furnished one for the session. She told me to lay back as she got up on all fours on the bed, place the thin condom on my limp tool with her hand, and gots' ta' sucking.

The sucking was so-so. She had her right hand grasping the base of my cock while she sucked half-way down on my rising boner. I felt some suction there too, but it was nothing special. No ball play or chest rubbing at all. One good thing though, she positioned her ass close to my face so I could cop a feel or rub on it if I wanted to. That's exactly what I did as she continued to suck me off for a good 5 minutes (stopping every 2 minutes-typical), before I told her that I was ready. I was only about 3/4th's swole at the time, but I felt that was the best that it was going to get. LOL.

She then lubed me and her up before asking me which position I wanted. I opted for diggiddy doggie as usual as she bent over on all fours and presented that nice ass and spread for me. I entered her in doggie and gots' ta' stroking. Her snatch was wet, artificially, and had some medium friction on her walls. She was giving me a little bit of throw back occassionaly while I pounded her, but no real moans or groans. I pounded on her for a good 4 minutes, before finally that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load in the cover and kept pounding some 2 minutes more, until I got all of it out.

I then told her that I was done with her and she got off the bed and offered me some wet wipes. That was pretty nice of her. I cleaned up with the wet wipes as she told me to flush it in the toilet bowl afterwards. That's always nice to hear. I flushed it, then came back out of the bathroom in the buff and started gathering my rags together. She was laying nekkid across the bed and checking her phone for missed calls and text. Typical.

Her phone rang about 3 times during the session, but she never answered it. Good thing. I got my rags back on as she told me to save her number if I wanted to see her again. I'm not so sure about that. She said that in such a non-chalant unenthusiastic way. The whole session was a bit unenthusiastic really. She did her work but didn't really get into it really. Seemed like she was just trying to "get them in and out". I walked myself to the door as she was still checking her phone and I opened the door as she quickly came up behind me and wished me a safe drive. Sure.

She's good for the 50 qv as she has a nice body on her and she was smelling fresh and clean the whole time. She needs to bring some more energy the next time. This chic is all over the place anyways, She changed her location 3 times during the weekend and changed her phone number twice as well. I don't really know what this broad is thinking. How can she ever get regulars like that. Oh well. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "5" in services. So long munchkins!!

BodyToBodyBri
10-16-17, 16:56
Young pretty black spinner in North Decatur apt. Everything covered 1. 2 hhr. Great body, a bit shy in performance but may improve with repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-and-ready-dangerously-addictive-t0e-curling-%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94/51816502Don't these girls know how stupid they look with those puppy face add ons? The minute I see them, I lose all interest.

Johnny Mapalo
10-16-17, 17:44
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/330-951-6019/1/2607912

I drilled this sweet petite beauty freak a little over a week ago. Was going through backpage this past weekend and nothing really interested me. I saw nothing but a bunch of old heads resurfacing on backpage again with their tired ass body and services. They just can't seem to stay away from backpage. Hmm. I text this chic in the afternoon and she text me back with some rates that were ok, but I wasn't quite feeling it. She said she was in a nice hotel in the Buckhead area, so she at least had one positive going for her.

Later that night, I text her again with $70. She asked if qv and I said yes. She then forwarded over the address to a nice 4-5 star hotel in mid-town. Change of hotel in one day. Typical with these chics. I drove my happy ass over to her hotel and called her to let me know that I arrived. She gave me the room number right away and up to her room I went. Knocked on her door and it was opened a minute later by a brown-skinned chic standing infront of it.

First thing popped into my head, this chic looks a bit scrawnier than her pics and given measurements portrayed. Chic told me via text that she was 5'3 140 lbs, but she couldn't have been a pound over 130 lbs. She also didn't look as hot as she does in her pics with all that make up on. She's one of those girls that suffers from face rash. Little bit of bumps on her face as well. She still looked doable though. I said my greetings and she walked me back to her master bedroom.

Once in the boom boom room we gots' ta' talking for a minute. She was decked out in a full bikini wear that I couldn't quite make out her body. I couldn't really tell if she had a nice body or not. The room was neat and clean though with no smoke smells anywhere. We gots' ta' talking for a minute before I placed the donation on the bed as instructed. It was 70 bones for 15 minutes. She took the chedda off the bed and counted it before placing it off somewhere.

She then stripped all the way down to her meat suit to reveal an average body that was ok. Kinda scrawnier than I thought. Her breastess's were C cup with slight hang time, but I'd still label the girls as "youthful". Her stomach was flat with light stretch marks at the side and bottom of it. Her ass, it was an average ass. It had some meat on it and was pushing out some, but it also had some marks or blotches on it too. Her whole body had a bit of marks or blotches on it.

Probably just her skin breaking out or something. After she stripped, I did the same all by myself with no help from her at all. She then reached into a drawer and pulled out a thin trojan condom and offered me to sit down on the bed. I did just that as she pitched the cover over to me and ask me to put it on since she had nails. Ok. I placed the thin cover on my flaccid cock and laid back on the bed as instructed. She then got up on all fours on the bed with me and gots' ta' sucking. The sucking was kinda ok.

She sucked me off with her right hand grasping the base of my shaft as she sucked the remaining portions of my cock. She was actually sucking an getting it in as she did that for a full 5-6 minutes non-stop. That was pretty nice of her. After I was kind of stiff, I told her that I wanted doggie next. She bent that spotty average ass over for me in doggie and awaited my arrival. I tried to enter her in doggie, but she was tight as a 2 year old babies ass. Iyayi.

For 2 full minutes, I tried to get in there as she was wincing and lunging forward as I tried to push in. I asked her if she had any lube, to which she didn't (typical), so I applied my own ghetto lube. I was finally able to break in there and damn, this chic was dry as a biscuit. All I felt was sandpaper rubbing all over my cock. Eeek. As soon as I entered her, her dryness caused the cover to break immediately as well. Double Eekk. I didn't say anything though. Triple Eekk.

I started bare plowing her with the cock ring covering the base of my shaft only. She was moaning and groaning the whole time and was stiff backing me too. I had to repeatedly tell her to loosen up as she seemed to be afraid of the 15.5 incher. Who isn't? 3 minutes into my bare stroke game and her moaning uncontrollably, I felt the pressure building up and Oh God- oatmeal creampie here I cum!! Eeek. I'm sorry, I had to get my 70 bones worth. Double Eekk. I blow my load in her and kept plowing some 2 minutes more, until I got it all down her love tunnel.

I hope she doesn't read this. I then pulled out while grabbing my bare cock and saying, "I think the condom is about to break". Eeek. She quickly turned around and asked what happened. I told her the cover was about to break so I pulled out before it did. I told her I didn't blow yet (lies) and she got off the bed and walked over to the mirror to check. She started feeling between her legs and said, "I feel wetness", while giving me a menacing look out of the side of her eye. Eekk.

I repeatedly told her that I didn't blow yet, but she looked at me with a distrusting look on her face. Oh boy. She then walked back across the room to her drawer and pulled out another cover and placed it on the bed. I told her that I couldn't go again as I held my still cum dripping bare cock in my hands. I asked her if she had anything to clean up with and she just told me where the toilet paper was. Great. I walked my happy ass into the bathroom to clean up with toilet paper as she still kept checking between her legs.

I got my rags back on after clean up and headed for the door with her standing in the middle of the room, still checking between her legs. I may have another backpage baby on the way. Oh boy. I led myself out of the door as she wished me farewell while still checking between her legs. Sorry lady, I needed to get my monies worth. She was a good date though. I don't know if anyone would give her $70 for a quickie though. She's more of a $60 qv chic if you ask me.

There were no foul odors anywhere as she didn't smell like anything. She didn't look as hot as she does in her ad pics though. She favors her pics on her instagram site but I can't dowload those damn pics to post here. Oh well. I'll give her a "6" in looks and a "6" in service. Good night!!

Niteluvr
10-16-17, 18:04

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-and-ready-dangerously-addictive-t0e-curling-%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94/51816502That's a shame that she doesn't suck dick bare. She's certainly a cutie.

RondaColdSon
10-16-17, 18:23
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-ones-2-girls-new/81456162

Finally got to see Maya after not deciding to see her for a while because she worked in questionable motels in the past. Something about motels really make me soft but that's another conversation for another day. Anyway! Maya is working out of a decent hotel in Morrow and I decided to finally give her a try. Simple two call system and straight to her room. Greets me in nothing but a towel and we start off with a CBJ. She applies TONS of spit during her cbjs sadly I didn't bother to ask for a BBBJ because I was low on cash. Got into doggy and I pounded away. Took her a while to get warmed and she doesn't seem like the type to fake it so when she started moaning it really made the experience better. Let loose in the cover but kept stroking for another minute because that shit was good as fuck. She did mention anal at the end when I talked about how her pics doesn't do her ass justice.

She should really show her face because it is her best feature in my opinion.

Face: 9.

Body:7. 8 (I would give 8. 4 but she doesn't have that completely flat stomach no baby damage though).

Attitude:8 she just seemed really chill.

I would Repeat

SweetWater420
10-16-17, 18:52
Don't these girls know how stupid they look with those puppy face add ons? The minute I see them, I lose all interest.I'm with you on that. I was thinkin that maybe they do it instead of coverin face or censoring? Ha, maybe.

Johnny Mapalo
10-17-17, 01:18

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-and-ready-dangerously-addictive-t0e-curling-%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94/51816502

That's a shame that she doesn't suck dick bare. She's certainly a cutie.That's the same chic I reviewed last year June 2016 by the name, Leah. She was using fake pics at the time. Can't believe she's finally using her real pics now. Must have ran out of fake pics. She gave me BB sucky the 1st time I saw her. Must have been naive then. The 2nd time I saw her the suckie was covered and she was locking her legs up on the fuckie. Never again.

Wasobi
10-17-17, 16:41
Good god does anyone have any intel on Roxy from Austell? I call the number now and some dude answers. Any info would be appreciated, pm whatev. Thanks.

SurferDude7
10-18-17, 07:58
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4044769933-young-girl-massage-outcall-andincall/73713588

Buck Owens
10-18-17, 08:51
Saw this on a couple of days ago on the south side at a typical notel. Setup via text on short notice. She was responsive and ready. So far so good. Negotiated $60 for a QV.

She answered the door looking good in a nice bra and panties. Pics are recent and accurate. She's pretty thin but not sickly and she had big natural tits that are very nice. Quick LE check and donation was provided. Room had a moderate smell of smoke which I hate. No obvious signs of drug use or management. So far still so good.

I then proceed to get naked and get a list of the rules. No kissing, everything covered, stay away from the exit hole. She then informs me that the $60 qv, negotiated down from $80, is only 10 minutes. At this point I know how this is going to go. She proceeds to go to work on a CBJ that was lackluster. I had to ask her to take off her bra so I could see her magnificent tits. They are very nice if you are a tit man! After a few minutes she gets me moderately hard enough to get on with the deed. Some lube is applied and she flips over for some entry from behind. She was clean with no odor whatsoever. It was in the morning so I might have caught her freshly showered. As I put my extremely average sized middle-aged white cock into box I get that tensed up recoiling move that so many of these hoes like to do. At this point I knew the stupid game was on and that this was going to be a real dud of an experience. I slow down a bit and she relaxes a bit and we are back on track. As soon as I give her a hard one I get a "no" and the recoil. Again, with my junk I have never been accused of wearing any pussy out! Anywho, we do this stupid back and forth thing a few times and finally I have had enough. I stop wipe off with a few wipes and leave.

Selena is nice looking with a nice body but has somewhat of a dud personality and her performance is BS. I would not repeat! Too bad because her body was right in my wheelhouse!!

Stay Safe!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/у963;965;1080;g-127357;127348;127366;127348;127367;127358;127363;127352;127346;-dreamy-127359;/81270727.

PhilMe 143
10-18-17, 09:05
This really, really sucks. I have been following this sexy woman on Snapchat for awhile now. I have done a few FaceTimes with her. She doesn't see black guys. I didn't know this at the time. Now she charges to FaceTime, I wish I could ask her why she doesn't want to see black guys. I have a weakness for Latinas. Just about every 2 or 3 ads I see now a days has no black guys, but this one hurt. I really want to sample this one.

https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/24438942/

Sneeker
10-18-17, 10:31
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/from-italy-with-love-new-video/80907227

Morning troops,

Has anyone meet with amaya before? Thanks sneeker.

Southside Stan
10-18-17, 13:46
Good god does anyone have any intel on Roxy from Austell? I call the number now and some dude answers. Any info would be appreciated, pm whatev. Thanks.She just vanished. I only got to see her once and had a nice visit. I wanted to go back for doubles with her girlfriend.

WholeThang448
10-19-17, 15:46
Had a very boring dream with this one the other day. Basic 2 call system, she's hosting near northlake in a common spot. I was greeted at the door by the girl in the pics. She wasnt wearing anything sexy, just some regular booty shorts and shirt.

*she's thick with a big booty, but a funny looking booty, not like the ad says. Her breast are damn near perfect and stand on thier own. * So we chat a bit and we get started. * She gives a mediocre CBJ w / spit. After about 2 minutes she stops and says "are you about to cum"?* she says "doesn't head make you guys cum faster"? I'm like it's not even all the way up and her eyes got big. , LOL. I has a feeling it would be bad from there.

So she ask which position and I say mish. She pulls out some ghetto lube and guides me in. I was very warm and tight. I had to fight to get in there. This brawd was holding it so I couldn't get in all the way. So I finally move her hand and stroked about 3 minutes until I couldn't stand the ugly uncomfortable faces. She kept trying to lock her legs and running around bed. *.

I tell her get in doggy and this brawd grands more lube and bend over with her legs closed and hump in her back LOL. She seemed kinda retarded in a way. So I say you need to spread those legs and arch your back or is going to hurt. She then says how you going to tell me, I do this all day. I'm like ok lets go, I throw one leg up grab tight and gets ta digging. She hollered for about 3 minutes and I ended up on the bed with her until she got to the other side.

As soon as I feel it coming she says ok I can't take it anymore and falls flat. I actually came a little but kept talk to keep eye contact. So she says just let me finish with head. I'm like no I was about to cum just lay down and let me finish. So I finish in mish and leave. If you are packing bypass this one. Its tight but ita not enjoyable. And she used her own unlubricated cover that suffocated my cock and only went halfway down. Smaller guys you will enjoy her, she told me she usually doesn't see black guys because of size.

Performance 3.

Looks 6.

Repeatable no.

WholeThang448
10-19-17, 15:51
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-326-6046/1/2626464

I got the early bird special from this Mama Cita over the weekend. I've seen this chic posting for months now and text her a few months ago. She was on that $80 qv nonsense, so I never paid her any mind. I saw her posting again on a Saturday and shot her a text for her rates. She now hit me back with $60 qv and I told her that I would stop by, but she never sent me her address. Oh well. The following morning, I saw her posting again but this time with a new phone number (typical) and shot her yet another text.

She told me her early bird special was for $50 qv and she was in a hotel on the north side. Wow! That sounded even better. She actually sent me the address this time and off I went. Got to her decent 3-4 star hotel on the north side and text her that I arrived. She then told me to meet her at the side entrance (why) and wouldn't give me her room number. I waited for a few minutes for her to open the side door for me as she came out in a tight pink dress accenting her curves. She's a short little mam standing at 4'11, although her ad says 5 foot. Right.

I walked on into the hotel following behind that ass, all the way to her room. As soon as we got inside the room and she closed the door, she asked me if I was the police while pressing up on me and massaging my police baton between my legs. She also invited me to feel on her tits for reassurance, too. Ok. After the brief police check, we gots' ta' talking for a minute as this chic seemed pretty friendly. Not overly-friendly though. Eventually, she told me to place the donation on the tv stand and that I did. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes.

She didn't even look at the money or take it up or anything. Good sign so far. She then lifted her pink dress up over her head and got butt-nekkid with her back turned to me. That's always nice to see. This chic is 4'11 and rougly 135 lbs. She's got a nice bite-sized body on her. Her breastess's were D cups and stood up on their own with slight sag. I'd label the girlies as "youthful". Her stomach was flat, with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was a juicy ass.

It was definitely sticking out there with no stretch marks or cellullite anywhere, but it was kind of compact due to her size. If you like bite-sized munchkins with nice breastess'es and ass, you'll definitely love this chic. After she stripped naked, I followed suit all by myself with no help from her at all. She then instructed me to sit on the bed as she opened a drawer full of trojan condoms and furnished one for the session. She told me to lay back as she got up on all fours on the bed, place the thin condom on my limp tool with her hand, and gots' ta' sucking.

The sucking was so-so. She had her right hand grasping the base of my cock while she sucked half-way down on my rising boner. I felt some suction there too, but it was nothing special. No ball play or chest rubbing at all. One good thing though, she positioned her ass close to my face so I could cop a feel or rub on it if I wanted to. That's exactly what I did as she continued to suck me off for a good 5 minutes (stopping every 2 minutes-typical), before I told her that I was ready. I was only about 3/4th's swole at the time, but I felt that was the best that it was going to get. LOL.

She then lubed me and her up before asking me which position I wanted. I opted for diggiddy doggie as usual as she bent over on all fours and presented that nice ass and spread for me. I entered her in doggie and gots' ta' stroking. Her snatch was wet, artificially, and had some medium friction on her walls. She was giving me a little bit of throw back occassionaly while I pounded her, but no real moans or groans. I pounded on her for a good 4 minutes, before finally that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. I blew a medium load in the cover and kept pounding some 2 minutes more, until I got all of it out.

I then told her that I was done with her and she got off the bed and offered me some wet wipes. That was pretty nice of her. I cleaned up with the wet wipes as she told me to flush it in the toilet bowl afterwards. That's always nice to hear. I flushed it, then came back out of the bathroom in the buff and started gathering my rags together. She was laying nekkid across the bed and checking her phone for missed calls and text. Typical.

Her phone rang about 3 times during the session, but she never answered it. Good thing. I got my rags back on as she told me to save her number if I wanted to see her again. I'm not so sure about that. She said that in such a non-chalant unenthusiastic way. The whole session was a bit unenthusiastic really. She did her work but didn't really get into it really. Seemed like she was just trying to "get them in and out". I walked myself to the door as she was still checking her phone and I opened the door as she quickly came up behind me and wished me a safe drive. Sure.

She's good for the 50 qv as she has a nice body on her and she was smelling fresh and clean the whole time. She needs to bring some more energy the next time. This chic is all over the place anyways, She changed her location 3 times during the weekend and changed her phone number twice as well. I don't really know what this broad is thinking. How can she ever get regulars like that. Oh well. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "5" in services. So long munchkins!!You be looking at the same ones I be looking at. I figured I should just wait and let you go first.

MrCupidStunts
10-20-17, 03:23
Has anyone seen this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/indian-goddess-your-dream-girl/72770923

Knight Crawler
10-20-17, 09:05
Has anyone seen this provider? Been eyeing Jazzi for a while and trying to decide if its worth an outcall.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-new-1on1-or-1on2-%E2%80%8D-pierced-clits-tits-and-a-show-u-cant-miss-no-more-searching/61712958

MrCupidStunts
10-20-17, 10:43
Many people PM'd me about her when I posted, since her ad had been removed.

She's about to leave town tomorrow, so last chance.

Pm me, and I'll give you her digits.

YeOldHornDawg
10-20-17, 13:57
Has anyone seen this one?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/indian-goddess-your-dream-girl/72770923I wouldn't be so sure she's Indian if you're looking for that kind of experience. A lot of women will claim different ethnicities on their ads so as to appear "exotic".

Niteluvr
10-20-17, 14:08
I wouldn't be so sure she's Indian if you're looking for that kind of experience. A lot of women will claim different ethnicities on their ads so as to appear "exotic".She's a black girl.

JoeJoe404
10-21-17, 20:05
Anyone seen this one yet? She is fine.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/queen-club-ispeak-foreign-languages/82114132

Achilles0406
10-22-17, 00:01
Anyone seen this one yet? She is fine.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/queen-club-ispeak-foreign-languages/82114132Those pics fake as hell the IG model has over 1 million followers;.

RondaColdSon
10-22-17, 04:31
This really, really sucks. I have been following this sexy woman on Snapchat for awhile now. I have done a few FaceTimes with her. She doesn't see black guys. I didn't know this at the time. Now she charges to FaceTime, I wish I could ask her why she doesn't want to see black guys. I have a weakness for Latinas. Just about every 2 or 3 ads I see now a days has no black guys, but this one hurt. I really want to sample this one.

https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/24438942/Yeah this one hurt. That ass, her tits, her face. I too have a weakness for latinas and just women her shape in general. Add her on snapchat and she's cool with you paying for facetime and stuff but no meet ups.

Novalimber2
10-22-17, 12:32
Has anyone seen this lovely looking hottie??

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-ass-savannah-470-591-5930-having-a-hard-morning-call-me/80065202

PewPewDolla
10-22-17, 13:07
Yeah this one hurt. That ass, her tits, her face. I too have a weakness for latinas and just women her shape in general. Add her on snapchat and she's cool with you paying for facetime and stuff but no meet ups.Sampled this, photo are extremely accurate. She look way better than photo. Got a bit of a stomach tho. She is short. 5'1 at the most. Boob are a bit dangly. Not enough fat in them for the skin bag.

Her bf prob black that's why she doesn't see black guys.

Not as tight as I thought. Extremely controlling. Can't do this, can't do that. No this, no that. Had to stand while she lay. Couldn't bust even tho she was hot as hell. Had to DIY to get my money worth lol. 100 QV, not worth it.

Clock watcher.

Mention that she staying in GA for a few days. Not sure. Don't care, wil not repeat.

JoeJoe404
10-22-17, 14:55
Those pics fake as hell the IG model has over 1 million followers;.Damn. I wanted to check her out.

JoeJoe404
10-22-17, 15:00
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-let-s-have-some-fun-must-see-this-pretty-face-and-this-big-booty-don-t-miss-out/82264587

I seen her recently. I know she has had mixed reviews on here and I see why. I paid 60 for 15 minutes. She would only do one position. She would not take off her shirt. She gave me hand sanitizer to use before and after. Before I had plan on putting my face in that ass for at least a few seconds but after she gave me the hand sanitizer I knew that wasn't happening lol. She gave me the address to a BP then she gave me the address to her hotel. She kept asking me over and over if I was the police. Her ass and pussy was fresh so that was good. You would think other girls would know that they should put some soap on their pussy after sex but she did. She was nice. No attitude. I might try it one more time and stay a little longer but I like that ass on her. Too much effort since she doesn't pick up the phone but I finally got her. I'm sure her phone rings off the hook with that ass on her but overall I would give it a 5/10. I been seeing that ass for so long that I had to see what it was about even though she has bad reviews.

ImBroke2
10-22-17, 15:34
So I saw this posted last night on my way to the strip club has anyone seen her? P.S. Price was. 8 for a short visit. Don't know who is paying that price but I sure the hell won't. Also of note is that she is 1/3 who is working 'independently' out of the same room taking pictures on the same bed. These are the other two all sticking within that price range. (. 7-. 8).

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/skinny-minnie-bri/82333397

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shortcakeland/82332962

If you seen her or the others, kindly pm me or let the board know. Gracias.

https://escortbabylon.net/atlanta/post/4042465168/24109713/

JoeJoe404
10-22-17, 15:38
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/almond-joy-for-slim-lovers-only/68071613

I seen this one recently. I'm not 100% sure if its the same girl in the picture but they do look similar. I stayed for 15 minutes and paid 50. Her pussy wasn't funky but it did have a small odor on it. It smelt like a oatmeal pie but overall the session was cool. She was in a hotel in Cobb County.

Mic Bush
10-24-17, 09:14
Looking for squirters, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

The Parrot
10-24-17, 11:03
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-let-s-have-some-fun-must-see-this-pretty-face-and-this-big-booty-don-t-miss-out/82264587

I seen her recently. I know she has had mixed reviews on here and I see why. I paid 60 for 15 minutes. She would only do one position. She would not take off her shirt. She gave me hand sanitizer to use before and after. Before I had plan on putting my face in that ass for at least a few seconds but after she gave me the hand sanitizer I knew that wasn't happening lol. She gave me the address to a BP then she gave me the address to her hotel. She kept asking me over and over if I was the police. Her ass and pussy was fresh so that was good. You would think other girls would know that they should put some soap on their pussy after sex but she did. She was nice. No attitude. I might try it one more time and stay a little longer but I like that ass on her. Too much effort since she doesn't pick up the phone but I finally got her. I'm sure her phone rings off the hook with that ass on her but overall I would give it a 5/10. I been seeing that ass for so long that I had to see what it was about even though she has bad reviews.I read so much bad reviews about her and I know she has a lot of rules.

Did she at least let you hammer that booty in Doggystyle? Does she let you even touch, squeeze or smack her booty??

I would go, if she would let me pound her face down azz up.

Darula
10-24-17, 11:32
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-tattoos-dont-lie-sexy-mixed-yellow-bone-call-me/82756147

Killakill
10-24-17, 12:48
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-cuddle-therapy-with-verified-cuddlers-and-travel-buddies-now-available-all-over-georgia/82675632

Anyone ever tried this? Seems like if you get the right chick, more can be had.

The Parrot
10-24-17, 16:43
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-cuddle-therapy-with-verified-cuddlers-and-travel-buddies-now-available-all-over-georgia/82675632

Anyone ever tried this? Seems like if you get the right chick, more can be had.I always though about trying a cuddle session, just to see how it is. I'm sure it is grossly overpriced though. It would make me feel like a simp, just to pay for cuddling.

Side note: who would want to cuddle with that old woman in the 2nd pic? LOL, I'm not paying her old azz to cuddle with me!!

Bunnery Sgt
10-24-17, 18:24
I read so much bad reviews about her and I know she has a lot of rules.

Did she at least let you hammer that booty in Doggystyle? Does she let you even touch, squeeze or smack her booty??

I would go, if she would let me pound her face down azz up.Trust me. Do NOT spend money on Unique. She has all these bad reviews for a reason. Think with the big head.

DaveAinThere
10-24-17, 19:51
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-petite-34dd-girl-next-store-josie/81423602

Looks cute. Huge tits. Anyone give her a spin?

Niteluvr
10-24-17, 20:50
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-petite-34dd-girl-next-store-josie/81423602

Looks cute. Huge tits. Anyone give her a spin?Interested as well. A Google image search doesn't show any red flags, so they could indeed be her real pics.

JoeJoe404
10-24-17, 21:01

Did she at least let you hammer that booty in Doggystyle? Yes

Does she let you even touch, squeeze or smack her booty?? Yes

I would go, if she would let me pound her face down azz up.Did she at least let you hammer that booty in Doggystyle? Yes.

Does she let you even touch, squeeze or smack her booty?? Yes.

Johnny Mapalo
10-24-17, 23:14

I would go, if she would let me pound her face down azz up.

I seen her recently. I know she has had mixed reviews on here and I see why. I paid 60 for 15 minutes. She would only do one position. She would not take off her shirt. She gave me hand sanitizer to use before and after. Before I had plan on putting my face in that ass for at least a few seconds but after she gave me the hand sanitizer I knew that wasn't happening lol. She gave me the address to a BP then she gave me the address to her hotel. She kept asking me over and over if I was the police. Her ass and pussy was fresh so that was good. You would think other girls would know that they should put some soap on their pussy after sex but she did. She was nice. No attitude. I might try it one more time and stay a little longer but I like that ass on her. Too much effort since she doesn't pick up the phone but I finally got her. I'm sure her phone rings off the hook with that ass on her but overall I would give it a 5/10. I been seeing that ass for so long that I had to see what it was about even though she has bad reviews.

Trust me. Do NOT spend money on Unique. She has all these bad reviews for a reason. Think with the big head.Like I've said time and time again. Bad reviews don't mean jack shit! Chic's can get years upon years of bad reviews and guys are still going to line up to see these chics. Bad reviews may slow a chic's money down, but you will never run a chic who's selling ass out of business. Never!! The proof is in the pudding. That's just one of her regulars above and there are plenty more where that came from.

Killakill
10-25-17, 07:16

Looks cute. Huge tits. Anyone give her a spin?I saw her earlier this year before she disappeared for a while. The pics are real. She’s pretty and her tits are phenomenal but she upcharges a lot. Good session but expensive.

Code0
10-25-17, 10:50
Hi all,

Any info on this is appreciated!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal-is-ready-and-waiting-for-you/82816382

LetsTalkNow
10-25-17, 14:47
Hi all,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal-is-ready-and-waiting-for-you/82816382I saw her 2 years back. Pics are real. She is a legit provider who knows how to fuck. She was not very personable probably that's why I never went back.

LetsTalkNow
10-25-17, 15:00
Can someone pm me VIP infor for this provider from the other site?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/native-american-beauty/53385157

The Parrot
10-25-17, 16:25
Like I've said time and time again. Bad reviews don't mean jack shit! Chic's can get years upon years of bad reviews and guys are still going to line up to see these chics. Bad reviews may slow a chic's money down, but you will never run a chic who's selling ass out of business. Never!! The proof is in the pudding. That's just one of her regulars above and there are plenty more where that came from.Ok, I'm guilty as charged. You caught me simping there, LOL.

You are right though Johnny, us mongers are too dam thirsty LOL. Her booty is so big, juicy and shapely that I almost can't pass it up.

I would probably not see her though. Her booty looks BEAUTIFUL though, the power of the poontang!

NiteMan2020
10-25-17, 19:04
I saw her earlier this year before she disappeared for a while. The pics are real. Shes pretty and her tits are phenomenal but she upcharges a lot. Good session but expensive.FYI. Disappointingly there is no FS.

JoeJoe404
10-25-17, 19:50
Ok, I'm guilty as charged. You caught me simping there, LOL.

You are right though Johnny, us mongers are too dam thirsty LOL. Her booty is so big, juicy and shapely that I almost can't pass it up.

I would probably not see her though. Her booty looks BEAUTIFUL though, the power of the poontang!I would not call it simping if you never had the prize whatever that is. It's similar to if you never ate sushi before but wanted it but I told you over and over that it was nasty. I can say it's nasty because I ate it before but you can comment on it because you never ate it. After you eat it then you can comment on it.

Niteluvr
10-25-17, 20:04
I would not call it simping if you never had the prize whatever that is. It's similar to if you never ate sushi before but wanted it but I told you over and over that it was nasty. I can say it's nasty because I ate it before but you can comment on it because you never ate it. After you eat it then you can comment on it.Sushi is quite delicious to most.

The Parrot
10-25-17, 20:48
I would not call it simping if you never had the prize whatever that is. It's similar to if you never ate sushi before but wanted it but I told you over and over that it was nasty. I can say it's nasty because I ate it before but you can comment on it because you never ate it. After you eat it then you can comment on it.It is in fact simping, because I was IDOLIZING something MEDIOCRE. She has horrible reviews, I shouldn't have dared discuss ANY desire to see her. Only a simp would WILLINGLY donate to a provider who they KNOW is trash.

Remember that simp is an acronym: someone idolizing mediocre poontang.

Sgt Soros
10-25-17, 21:16
FYI. Disappointingly there is no FS.Really? Her $300 VIP rate is for what exactly?

Bunnery Sgt
10-25-17, 23:51
I would not call it simping if you never had the prize whatever that is. It's similar to if you never ate sushi before but wanted it but I told you over and over that it was nasty. I can say it's nasty because I ate it before but you can comment on it because you never ate it. After you eat it then you can comment on it.For a while I thought JMAP was a troll but the longer I'm on this board I realize the method to the madness. Why even TRY when you have people like this guy who admittedly did not have his expectations met BUT WOULD STILL REPEAT. WTF. Then to try to rationalize it by comparing purchasing women to eating sushi.

"I saw all the bad reviews but," has NEVER led to a good time. NEVER. Whatever I guess.

RondaColdSon
10-26-17, 02:27
I would not call it simping if you never had the prize whatever that is. It's similar to if you never ate sushi before but wanted it but I told you over and over that it was nasty. I can say it's nasty because I ate it before but you can comment on it because you never ate it. After you eat it then you can comment on it.This is actually a perfect comparison in a way. I love sushi; however, there are some sushi places I would NEVER consider trying just based off word of mouth and looks / people opinion who properly never even tried it because of what they heard. Anyone her familiar with Momo Cafe? It's a buffet inside of Peachtree Center Mall downtown. First off most buffets are horrible in Atlanta. I can't think of a single good one honestly. Second I don't eat cheap / grocery store sushi because I heard of people getting sick from it. Combining my low expectations of buffets and fear / disdain of cheap sushi without trying it, a coworker of mine offers to pay for my lunch because I left my wallet at home. I walk through the buffet any honestly the best looking thing there at the time was their sushi. I pick up some sushi and great and. It was that bad. After my own thoughts of buffet style place and hearing other people's opinion on cheap sushi I still try it and it ended up much better than I thought. I also think food court food in general is bad but Aviva proves me wrong on the as well. Aviva is better than most upscale restaurants, especially when they used to offer specials of the day everyday.

But back to women. I see reviews on here often about girls who are clock watchers and are labeled as not worth seeing. I visit them once and cum before time but I'm not rushed out. And sometimes I end up getting more after visiting them regularly. In fact there is one provider that just let me chill for a couple of course because business was slow and only charged me HHR rate. The provider is known for not giving people their time based off reviews. I think people should take these reviews with a grain of salt. A lot of these people complaint are fat, old, creepy or stink. Can you really blame these bitches for trying to wrap up the time? However, if a ***** is known to rob / scam I think you should keep it moving and not give that ***** time of day just to avoid drama.

Also sushi quality varies a lot on location. Some people are sushi snobs and would swear anything that isn't from Umi in Buckhead is absolutely horrible and you shouldn't waste money on it. I myself would say never buy grocery store sushi after trying it but I know a friend that stuffs his face with it all the time.

TrunkJunkSpunk
10-26-17, 02:47
Has anyone seen or heard anything about Iris? Her phone appears to be switched off these days.

Djms381
10-26-17, 06:49
Hi all,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-real-deal-is-ready-and-waiting-for-you/82816382Look up Alexis, she has been reviewed here a lot. She is really good. I really enjoyed being with her.

LetsTalkNow
10-26-17, 08:33
Has anyone seen or heard anything about Iris? Her phone appears to be switched off these days.I think she commutes between Florida and here. Keep on trying, she will respond when she is in the area. She is not in the midtown area anymore though. She has moved to some eastern suburb area.

Code0
10-26-17, 10:39
Look up Alexis, she has been reviewed here a lot. She is really good. I really enjoyed being with her.Thank you! Appreciate your feedback.

NiteMan2020
10-26-17, 14:29
Really? Her $300 VIP rate is for what exactly?http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-you/82816382

Very good question!!

However she was very specific that there was no FS. I stopped asking questions at that point.

She works at the same place as Carter (who is also very specific about no FS!

You can look them up under the massage section on BP.

Sgt Soros
10-26-17, 15:19
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-you/82816382

Very good question!!

However she was very specific that there was no FS. I stopped asking questions at that point.

She works at the same place as Carter (who is also very specific about no FS!

You can look them up under the massage section on BP.Let's just call it the "suckers" rate. We must enroll those poor chaps in Johnny Mapalo’s boot camp for hobbyist with serious overpayment addictions.

Bzerk55
10-26-17, 15:58
What's up guys? Visiting from Miami for a few days would love to get some reliable girls to have some fun with if you guys can recommend a few I would gladly repay the favor of why'all ever in Miami.

Bulldog4094
10-26-17, 16:07
Look up Alexis, she has been reviewed here a lot. She is really good. I really enjoyed being with her.She use to go by Lexxi. Very full menu.

ST0808
10-26-17, 22:34
This is actually a perfect comparison in a way. I love sushi; however, there are some sushi places I would NEVER consider trying just based off word of mouth and looks / people opinion who properly never even tried it because of what they heard. Anyone her familiar with Momo Cafe? It's a buffet inside of Peachtree Center Mall downtown. First off most buffets are horrible in Atlanta. I can't think of a single good one honestly. Second I don't eat cheap / grocery store sushi because I heard of people getting sick from it. Combining my low expectations of buffets and fear / disdain of cheap sushi without trying it, a coworker of mine offers to pay for my lunch because I left my wallet at home. I walk through the buffet any honestly the best looking thing there at the time was their sushi. I pick up some sushi and great and. It was that bad. After my own thoughts of buffet style place and hearing other people's opinion on cheap sushi I still try it and it ended up much better than I thought. I also think food court food in general is bad but Aviva proves me wrong on the as well. Aviva is better than most upscale restaurants, especially when they used to offer specials of the day everyday.

But back to women. I see reviews on here often about girls who are clock watchers and are labeled as not worth seeing. I visit them once and cum before time but I'm not rushed out. And sometimes I end up getting more after visiting them regularly. In fact there is one provider that just let me chill for a couple of course because business was slow and only charged me HHR rate. The provider is known for not giving people their time based off reviews. I think people should take these reviews with a grain of salt. A lot of these people complaint are fat, old, creepy or stink. Can you really blame these bitches for trying to wrap up the time? However, if a ***** is known to rob / scam I think you should keep it moving and not give that ***** time of day just to avoid drama.

Also sushi quality varies a lot on location. Some people are sushi snobs and would swear anything that isn't from Umi in Buckhead is absolutely horrible and you shouldn't waste money on it. I myself would say never buy grocery store sushi after trying it but I know a friend that stuffs his face with it all the time.Even though I love sushi but eating a grocery store (backpage) sushi is a horrible idea. I have met only one good BP person in last 4 or 5 years since I started wondering around backpage rest of them were horrible with bad smell and bad attitude.

Bunnery Sgt
10-26-17, 23:13
. I think people should take these reviews with a grain of salt. A lot of these people complaint are fat, old, creepy or stink. Can you really blame these bitches for trying to wrap up the time? However, if a ***** is known to rob / scam I think you should keep it moving and not give that ***** time of day just to avoid drama.How is a * known to rob / scam? Reviews Sir. The very same reviews you suggest should be taken with a grain of salt. The very same reviews that create traffic for this Site. if I remember correctly you are the saMe guy who Pays 2 or 3 times the normal rate to ensure a good time.

FelinoFemenino
10-26-17, 23:33
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-tattoos-dont-lie-sexy-mixed-yellow-bone-call-me/82756147I've called her several times. The first time, I simply ask her where Stockbridge is and she says I don't know and then hangs up on me and blocks my #.

So I call from a different number and she sends me info but then never picks up when I get there.

NewDude
10-27-17, 08:41
Shelby is really a coin toss for me. She provided great service and let me CIP multiple times and enjoyed every bit of it. Then there's the Shelby that threatens to cut your dick off for even asking for bare. She once accused me of being LEO even though I've seen her several times. Or you get there and she smells horrible and have the dog going all over the place in the middle of the session. Either way I do think Shelby is worth that coin toss from time to time. She has great potential if she stays off those hard drugs. Sucks she is never is the downtown/buckhead areaA guy who thinks you should take reviews with a grain of salt recommends seeing someone who sometimes smells horrible and or may threaten to cut your dick off. .this is simpin fellas.

RondaColdSon
10-27-17, 10:15
A guy who thinks you should take reviews with a grain of salt recommends seeing someone who sometimes smells horrible and or may threaten to cut your dick off. .this is simpin fellas.You sir have never seen Shelby based off your comment. At the time I didn't mind throwing her a 20 and saying I'll catch her next time on the days she smelled bad. Anyone that has seen Shelby knows that she WAS worth visiting, but I think the drugs have really taken over. I haven't seen her since the voicemail threatening to cut my dick off actually. If she stopped doing drugs and started hosting closer to the city I certainly would see her again though.

How is a * known to rob / scam? Reviews Sir. The very same reviews you suggest should be taken with a grain of salt. The very same reviews that create traffic for this Site. if I remember correctly you are the saMe guy who Pays 2 or 3 times the normal rate to ensure a good time.I pay 80-120 a QV depending on face AND location. And if that is truly 2-3 times the price you pay then I don't want to see any chick you're seeing in the first place. I generally don't see motel providers unless it is a provider I seen before in a upscale 4 star location multiple times. Unless at some point they were a pornstar like Shelby Paige (I actually paid 60) And there was some skinny white girl notorious on here known for setting guys up. A shit ton of reviews saying she ran off with the money or something. I can't think of her name off the top of my head but she was skinny, blonde her and a lot of acne. I never seen her before other than the pictures posted.

*Edit*
The 4 star hotel thing is something I recently added over the past 8 months due to trying the 50-80 range females that stay in motels and being disappointed each and every time, most being already reviewed on here. I started out in AMPs so I guess my expectations are more than paying to cum. I want to be offered bottled water or something. I don’t like to be rushed, if I have to wait I want it to be in a nice clean place with amenities.

Knight Crawler
10-27-17, 12:41
A guy who thinks you should take reviews with a grain of salt recommends seeing someone who sometimes smells horrible and or may threaten to cut your dick off. .this is simpin fellas.To be honest, I always take reviewers post with a grain of salt. The results have been 50/50. But then, that's the nature of the hobby. Regardless of what life choices led providers to 'do' what they 'do' does not make them immune to the crap anyone not in the 'life' would have to deal with. I would say it only encourages the negative behavior. That aside, I've seen a number of providers that a fellow monger that posts frequently here that reported receiving poor service. While that person reported a bad experience, I had a great time and have repeated. Not bashing the guy, but I think a lot of it has to do with the approach and how you treat them.

DragonLe87
10-27-17, 17:16
Has anyone dream or have info?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-asian-girls-lonely-come-now-baby-korean-japanese-646-546-7234/77064403

RondaColdSon
10-27-17, 19:07
To be honest, I always take reviewers post with a grain of salt. The results have been 50/50. But then, that's the nature of the hobby. Regardless of what life choices led providers to 'do' what they 'do' does not make them immune to the crap anyone not in the 'life' would have to deal with. I would say it only encourages the negative behavior. That aside, I've seen a number of providers that a fellow monger that posts frequently here that reported receiving poor service. While that person reported a bad experience, I had a great time and have repeated. Not bashing the guy, but I think a lot of it has to do with the approach and how you treat them."Not bashing the guy, but I think a lot of it has to do with the approach and how you treat them. ".

I agree 100% with this as I mentioned in my previous comment. Some girls that are labeled pretty but time watchers end up being pretty chill. However, I only had one good experience with a $50 chick who was in a pretty decent hotel. When I look back on it I don't think I would have taken the risk. Seemed wayyy too good to be true when I think of it now. It was the best service of my life though and I never saw her ad again.

EyChang
10-27-17, 19:47
I went to one of the backpage advertised locations today (link below). Basic set up is that you call them, they text you an address and pricing, then when you are near, you get additional information.

Price quoted was 140 for 30 min or 160 for one hour. The location was a townhouse complex on the first floor in Norcross. I called when I arrived and she was waiting for me when I got to the front door. B cup, maybe mid-high 30's in age. Appeared to be Chinese. Price quoted was 160 for one hour (did not give me a thirty min option), which I was fine with. Apparently there were two girls but I was not given an option to choose, even when I asked, which was okay with me. She led me to the back of the location into a bedroom with a bathroom attached. Paid the fee and was told to get undressed. The "massage" was extremely limited but at least she was naked. After a few minutes, she asked me to flip, covered me with a condom with her mouth and gave me a CBJ, which was not bad. After a while, she got some lube and rode me until I came. I asked her if I could have "seconds", and she initially asked for $40, then eventually came down to $20. She repeated the process above. Afterwards, she wiped me down, gave me a firmer massage, and gave me a bottle of water before I left. Total damage 180.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

It would be interesting to see how their two girl offer goes (for 300). I would probably repeat.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-asian-girls-lonely-come-now-baby-korean-japanese-646-546-7234/77064403

PlaynAtl
10-27-17, 21:28
I pay 80-120 a QV depending on face AND location. And if that is truly 2-3 times the price you pay then I don't want to see any chick you're seeing in the first place. I generally don't see motel providers unless it is a provider I seen before in a upscale 4 star location multiple times. Unless at some point they were a pornstar like Shelby Paige (I actually paid 60) And there was some skinny white girl notorious on here known for setting guys up. A shit ton of reviews saying she ran off with the money or something. I can't think of her name off the top of my head but she was skinny, blonde her and a lot of acne. I never seen her before other than the pictures posted.
You are thinking about Brie. She was getting good reviews (I even gave her one), and then in a few weeks, all the sudden she was robbing guys. As for Shelby, when she was good, she was good. She let the habit take over, and now I wouldn't drive across town to see her if she offered it for 20.

Bulldog4094
10-28-17, 11:55
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/supersoaker-8039638-juicytight-flawless-%E2%80%8D/82846317

Anyone have an experience with this one?

ST0808
10-28-17, 12:18
Has any monger visited her? I have looking for some reviews for over here but no luck so far. Please let us know anyone seen her. Gianna Givenchy
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/marietta-italian-atlantas-fin-st-dare-fantas-fulfillm-nt-whats-your-secret-kink/73087898
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/

Novalimber2
10-28-17, 12:31
Has any monger visited her? I have looking for some reviews for over here but no luck so far. Please let us know anyone seen her. Gianna Givenchy
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/marietta-italian-atlantas-fin-st-dare-fantas-fulfillm-nt-whats-your-secret-kink/73087898
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/I think she also used to go by the name of Jordan. Not sure but the reviews were so so. If this is the one I am thinking of, she may have run into issues with LE a couple months back. Hey guys if I am wrong, please correct me.

NitroAlco
10-28-17, 12:59
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/From reviews of another board. They say she is a waste of time. Rushing, bag attitude, too expensive. I at one time wanted to see her, but noticed she changed her number a lot. Not sure, but I think to get away from bad reviews. From reviews I saw, no one really had positive enough things to say to warrant me to see her.

LetsTalkNow
10-28-17, 13:12
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/Looks ugly (those pics are very misleading), bad attitude, a complete waste.

Howard1980
10-28-17, 13:40
I think she commutes between Florida and here. Keep on trying, she will respond when she is in the area. She is not in the midtown area anymore though. She has moved to some eastern suburb area.Hung out with her a few days ago. I believe she's working a regular job so that may be why she's been non-responsive. But you never know ha.

Howard1980
10-28-17, 13:45
She use to go by Lexxi. Very full menu.Very cool chick. Should have a blast!

Johnny Mapalo
10-28-17, 14:06
From reviews of another board. They say she is a waste of time. Rushing, bag attitude, too expensive. I at one time wanted to see her, but noticed she changed her number a lot. Not sure, but I think to get away from bad reviews. From reviews I saw, no one really had positive enough things to say to warrant me to see her.Haven't ya heard. You should take every review you read with a grain of salt. Those bad reviews probably came from guys who approached her wrong. It's all about how you approach these ladies, guys. Besides, those guys were all probably fat and ugly. I don't blame her for cheating them out of their time. They should lose some weight and get a face lift. How dare those losers!

JoeySteelBalls
10-28-17, 15:26
This is seemingly becoming a standard offering on BP, so I bit on one to see what would be. This one is set up behind the WM off Pleasant Hill. Texted my interest and very quick reply with location, rate of 1. 4 hhr and 1. 8 hr FS. Headed over and quick text responses got me in the gate and to the door. Ad said both were petite, but one that answered the door was at least 5-11 or 6 ft, LOL. Had a pretty face and nice bod though, so I went with it. Almost scripted process. Shower offered, but solo, not duo as mentioned in the ad. Quick in and out, dry, and on the bed. She stripped, and body was really nice, 7/10, trim, great tits, a little Bush, but I was still amazed at her height, LOL. Said she was Mimi. First up was face down massage, firm, and then lots of teasing from behind and underneath. B2 b with boobs and then flip. She offers "me fuck you?" Well sure, LOL. She retrieves cover, a little more boob rub, she does some nipple suck on me, then up and lowers onto my pole. We get into a good rhythm, and she pretty quickly shifts, saying "you fuck me?" Okay, just going with the script. We go mish for a bit, then I direct her to standing k9 beside the bed. She was nicely wet the whole time, but wasn't too into the groove, just sort of letting me get things done. I wasn't going to finish with a condom on anyway, so I stopped and she offered finish w HJ. Took a while, and she was up to the task and finally got me there while I played with her wet cooch. She cleaned me up with wipes, and we were all done. She spoke very little English, so communication was very limited. Dressed and out the door with hug and smile. It was all very typical Asian services. I won't repeat though, now that I've seen that the pics don't match who comes to the door, but my expectations weren't very high there anyway. If paying a little more for something like what EAA offers, at least you get what you see in the ad, and somewhat full GFE with the girls really getting into the session. This was like EAA super lite.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-babe-682-240-4824/79688102

BodyToBodyBri
10-28-17, 17:26
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/Not very good reviews on the oThER site not to mention that she was arrested a few months back.

RondaColdSon
10-28-17, 23:13
https://www.instagram.com/bellaxbombshell/Body is pretty sloppy, she says she lost a lot of weight before she started. Could explain why her body seems so sloppy with some loose skin depending on her weight lose method. Didn't finish with her because she said she think she was allergic to condoms and felt irritated down there. Doesn't get on top new clients and her face looks worse in person. She said she gets on top for regulars though.

Haven't ya heard. You should take every review you read with a grain of salt. Those bad reviews probably came from guys who approached her wrong. It's all about how you approach these ladies, guys. Besides, those guys were all probably fat and ugly. I don't blame her for cheating them out of their time. They should lose some weight and get a face lift. How dare those losers!Sorry if I insulted anyone with my previous statements. I should have omitted the part outing old, fat, ugly and bad hygiene guys getting worse service. When talking about negative reviews with providers that tend to be their reason as to why they every rush anyone. So my deepest apologies Johnny as I see that this got to you.

Petrone
10-29-17, 00:20
Next week, looking to meet someone. I ran across this beauty, any Info on her, she looks smokin? Thanks in advance!!

http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-escorts/killer-gentlemen-pics-100-me-25_i2082026

If I end up seeing her, will post an update.

Petrone.

ChillGuy91
10-29-17, 00:29
Next week, looking to meet someone. I ran across this beauty, any Info on her, she looks smokin? Thanks in advance!!

http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-escorts/killer-gentlemen-pics-100-me-25_i2082026

Petrone.Yes her pics are real. The service is very lackluster at best. She's extremely business like. Everything covered get in get out. There are less attractive women who offer more for the same price.

Petrone
10-29-17, 01:45
Yes her pics are real. The service is very lackluster at best. She's extremely business like. Everything covered get in get out. There are less attractive women who offer more for the same price.NOOOOOO. LOL.

Any recommendations? PM Me. I was in love.

Hitting Atlanta and Chicago next week, looking for some relaxation. I ran across this lady:

http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-escorts/_i2082559

Have a thing for Blondes, and she looks AMAZING. But looks a little suspect. LOL. Anyone know / seen her? Thanks in advance!!

If I see her (or whoever I see), I'll kindly post an update.

-Petrone.

Petrone
10-29-17, 01:45
Yes her pics are real. The service is very lackluster at best. She's extremely business like. Everything covered get in get out. There are less attractive women who offer more for the same price.Ty for the heads up tho.

Kyrow
10-29-17, 08:45
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-blonde-hair-green-eyed-bombshell/62459078

I've seen a few decent providers here and there, but this one was pretty impressive. We talked on the phone some, she's really kind and well mannered, so I went to see her. The hotel was mediocre, but suited it's purpose. She's got a great body, smelled great. We agreed on a short visit. She's got some amazing boobs. I sucked the hell out of them, and she moaned and loved it. I kissed and licked all on those legs, even kissed that perfect ass. She then gave me a CBJ so good, I'm not ashamed to admit I almost finished in 2 min. I had to then get missionary, and it felt good. After we was done, we talked some and she's very down to earth. I think I found a great provider to see often will I repeat? Why hell yea. Her oral skills are unbelievable. I like she's well mannered too. I highly recommend her. You will be pleased.

Kyrow
10-29-17, 09:01
Well I saw this provider, and I hate to say this, despite the good reviews I saw, I can say she's absolutely nothing phenomenal. We talked on the phone a few weeks ago, seemed polite, a tad goofy, but I liked her. She was in a area that's further than what I'm used to going but she agreed to a donation, but never replied as I got ready to go there. One of my pet peeves. I opted to give it another chance this time, she tells me she's only accepting half and full hours today. I don't do half hours unless they are a regular and she wasn't. I went ahead and saw her. She was on Jimmy Carter Blvd. The hotel wasn't bad at all. She greeted me at the door. She does have long nice legs, nice booty, really saggy boobs though and even though she tried covering it up, her drug issues from the past or possibly current is pretty obvious. I was horny, so I was going to bust this nut, especially after driving over 40 min to see her. She loves her legs rubbed and kissed, I put my face all on those butt cheeks, although her boobs ain't perky, I still played with them. Her blowjob skills was actually pretty good. I finished doggy style. My time wasn't bad, but I probably won't repeat because she seemed distracted, and I hate saggy boobs and she seems like a drug user. Each to thier own I suppose.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-highly-addictive-rare-find-must-see/82816382

Novalimber2
10-29-17, 12:00
Does anyone have any experience with either of these two fine looking ladies?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-ass-savannah-470-591-5930-come-get-off-call-me/80065202

Or.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/7064382930-sweet-georgia-girl-sweet-and-spicy/79855047

Thank you gents!

TacoSauce3
10-29-17, 14:12
Total waste of time. Showed up for appointment and they flaked out. Wouldn't give apartment number. First time this has happened.

LetsTalkNow
10-29-17, 14:46
Too many posts lately. Looks really good. Has anyone sampled yet?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-bombshell-freaky-and-sexxy-100-real/70239298

Novalimber2
10-29-17, 20:04
Does anyone have any experience with either of these two fine looking ladies?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-ass-savannah-470-591-5930-come-get-off-call-me/80065202

Or.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/7064382930-sweet-georgia-girl-sweet-and-spicy/79855047

Thank you gents!I made contact with the hot 19 year old redhead. That is the sencond link. GPS, wanted 400 for 1 hour. Told her she would have to have a completely open menu for that. Got no response. Maybe someone else had better luck?

NephriteJade
10-29-17, 22:41
Yes her pics are real. The service is very lackluster at best. She's extremely business like. Everything covered get in get out. There are less attractive women who offer more for the same price.

Petrone.ChillGuy is right. I saw he when she was in Tampa. She's fine as hell and denies the obvious enhancements. If you just want to pump and dump a fine chick, do your thing. If you're looking for memorable performance, keep it moving.

Barrytwins
10-30-17, 12:21
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-sweeeet-come-kiss-me-big-perky-titz-freaky-l-a-t-i-n-a-t-te-fat-booty/51273182

Seriously, one of my all time favorites. I know I have reviewed her in the past but just here to reiterate, if you can get hold of her.

She has recently had a kid but this lady can suck like no one I have ever met.

Everything has always been covered and not sure if she does any bare.

I went and saw her Friday afternoon in the Marietta area near the new stadium. She met me at the door wearing next to nothing.

We go back to her room and she immediately gets on her knees knowing what I want. She rubs her big tits all over my member and applys the cover before started with a very quality CBJ. She takes it all in and knows when to slow down. After 10 minutes of her being on her knees, she asks how I want it. I tell her I want to see those tits in my face while she rides. She starts riding and after about 5-10 minutes, she dismounts and tells me its time for me to give it to her how she likes it and tells me to give it to her doggy. She is shaking her ass for me and letting me slap her while pounding her. It doesn't take long to bust in the cover. She makes all the proper noises and genuinely makes you feel like she wants to be there. Guys, if you haven't had her yet, you really should try to make it happen.

Big Comanche
10-30-17, 12:28
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-sweeeet-come-kiss-me-big-perky-titz-freaky-l-a-t-i-n-a-t-te-fat-booty/51273182

Seriously, one of my all time favorites. I know I have reviewed her in the past but just here to reiterate, if you can get hold of her.

I went and saw her Friday afternoon in the Marietta area near the new stadium. She met me at the door wearing next to nothing.

We go back to her room and she immediately gets on her knees knowing what I want. She rubs her big tits all over my member and applys the cover before started with a very quality CBJ. She takes it all in and knows when to slow down. After 10 minutes of her being on her knees, she asks how I want it. I tell her I want to see those tits in my face while she rides. She starts riding and after about 5-10 minutes, she dismounts and tells me its time for me to give it to her how she likes it and tells me to give it to her doggy. She is shaking her ass for me and letting me slap her while pounding her. It doesn't take long to bust in the cover. She makes all the proper noises and genuinely makes you feel like she wants to be there. Guys, if you haven't had her yet, you really should try to make it happen.I STILL can't get a hold of her, even after you reached out to her for the hookup.

Buck Owens
10-30-17, 14:17
I STILL can't get a hold of her, even after you reached out to her for the hookup.I have tried to get with her on and off again for years with no success. She's been in the game for quite some time and has always had great reviews.

UptownFunk88
10-31-17, 01:45
I have tried to get with her on and off again for years with no success. She's been in the game for quite some time and has always had great reviews.I've seen her a couple times this year, a few tricks I've learned in contacting her is to call instead of text. She is usually free during early afternoon, rather than morning or night. She is willing to please, but strict on sticking to her rules for everything covered. A bit heavy for my taste but sweet lady.

WillIsOn
10-31-17, 02:31
I went to the group that has been advertising in the druid hills area a few weeks back. They were quick to respond and easy to set up. Once I got in the apartment, things got interesting. I was greeted by a MILF. She was pretty attractive, nice bees, but I asked if there was anyone else. She said it was just her. That was fine like I said she was attractive. She led me to a bedroom and left me there for a bit. After she came back and got straight to business. She wanted to finish quickly. I'm not sure if she had another client or what but it was rushed. She kept asking me if I was ready to finish. Really ruined the mood. I probably wouldn't go back. It's a shame because like I said the lady was attractive.

Premilio
10-31-17, 07:29
I have tried to get with her on and off again for years with no success. She's been in the game for quite some time and has always had great reviews.I have also tried to get a hold of her for years. She is very tough to get a hold of. Any suggestions?

Sgt Soros
10-31-17, 07:45
I have also tried to get a hold of her for years. She is very tough to get a hold of. Any suggestions?I used to be a regular client of Michelle about 3 or so years ago, I stopped after all the hassles of trying to set up dates with her. Atlanta has an abundance of talent, I jumped on the next bus and have not looked back.

Psswrd212
10-31-17, 11:28
Has anyone ever seen this chick before? She looks cute. Just wondering or is it a sting setup or something.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tavvy-is-here/81515712

Barrytwins
10-31-17, 11:31
She is only outcall. Asking 150 hr /100 hh.

Has anyone ever seen this chick before? She looks cute. Just wondering or is it a sting setup or something.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tavvy-is-here/81515712

Psswrd212
10-31-17, 11:34
She is only outcall. Asking 150 hr /100 hh.Ah ok. Have you visit her yet??

Barrytwins
10-31-17, 11:36
Not yet. I probably won't today. I have gotten some amazing offers today. Best time of the month! Girls need money and it is a buyers market. I'll probably put her to the side until next week or the week after.

Ah ok. Have you visit her yet??

Psswrd212
10-31-17, 12:06
Not yet. I probably won't today. I have gotten some amazing offers today. Best time of the month! Girls need money and it is a buyers market. I'll probably put her to the side until next week or the week after.Cool. Please review or let us know what you think of her after seeing her. Thanks.

MassageAwesome
10-31-17, 14:06

We go back to her room and she immediately gets on her knees knowing what I want. She rubs her big tits all over my member and applys the cover before started with a very quality CBJ. She takes it all in and knows when to slow down. After 10 minutes of her being on her knees, she asks how I want it. I tell her I want to see those tits in my face while she rides. She starts riding and after about 5-10 minutes, she dismounts and tells me its time for me to give it to her how she likes it and tells me to give it to her doggy. She is shaking her ass for me and letting me slap her while pounding her. It doesn't take long to bust in the cover. She makes all the proper noises and genuinely makes you feel like she wants to be there. Guys, if you haven't had her yet, you really should try to make it happen.Michelle brings back memories. I used to see her monthly (when she lived off Franklin Rd and off Cobb Parkway). I haven't seen her since 2013, so yea she's been in the game a long time. Great body, sweet, and beautiful in person. I always text her on days I want to see her. She reply back right away. I tell her to answer the door wearing nothing but high heels. I always loved following her to her bedroom watching that nice ass. She'd give me a 30 sec BBBJ before applying the cover. Gives a great CBJ. She'd ride me both RCG and CG, giving a CBJ each time. Then we finish in doggy where she let me bust on her ass. Not to sound sick but it's a turn on seeing my load on that pecan colored tight ass of hers. Total for everything was only 80. I don't know her price now. We didn't connect but the sex was great and so worth it. I hear she has a kid and you can tell from the pics that she's gained weight. I saw her a couple years ago at a restaurant wearing tight white pants. She was with some dude who prolly the baby daddy. She can be difficult to get a hold of but be patient. She's worth it. Nothing but great reviews. Makes me want to call her now thinking of that ass of hers LOL.

Jimmia
11-01-17, 01:25

Looks cute. Huge tits. Anyone give her a spin?Yes. Used to work in office complex with several other girls that still post. Decent massage, terrific jugs, talkative, attractive and handy finish. Nothing more on menu when she worked there, but she used to escort so maybe now she is on her own she will. Pics look real too.

NiteMan2020
11-01-17, 09:42
Yes. Used to work in office complex with several other girls that still post. Decent massage, terrific jugs, talkative, attractive and handy finish. Nothing more on menu when she worked there, but she used to escort so maybe now she is on her own she will. Pics look real too.Maybe you guys will have better success than myself, I spoke with her she said it was massage only. NO FS. Disappointingly it seems she only offers HE.

Please report back if any of you have success. Thanks.

Niteluvr
11-01-17, 11:09
Maybe you guys will have better success than myself, I spoke with her she said it was massage only. NO FS. Disappointingly it seems she only offers HE.

Please report back if any of you have success. Thanks.Does she pull out the twins?

Vandal89
11-01-17, 13:27
Text this chick late one night not expecting anything, but was in the mood For some Latina takeout. To my surprise she responded, gave me her rates $. 95 for 40 mins, I know those are super odd numbers. Let me preface by saying this all happened after partaking in some edibles, so my judgement may have been slightly impaired. Any who, she sends the address in Duluth and when I get outside, she texts that she's out of "chocolates" and I would need to go to the curb store to get some. At this point after about 3 other red flags, I told her to just cancel and we'll catch each other another time, but again, my judgement wasn't the best. As I head toward the expressway, a shell station seemed to call man name, so I took the plunge and picked some up. Get back to the apt and she has the door slightly cracked, I walked into a dark and dank smelling apt. Obviously I have the wrong place bc you're not even close to the ad, except the Latina part, but I've come this far might as well finish. She's dressed in an old robe and what I swear looked like a maternity bra LOL. Gave her the donation and chocolates, and lied down. She covers me and proceeds to give me the most lack luster HJ ever, like no mouth at all, just a dry, distant, lifeless HJ. I inserted my depressed member while in mish, and than switched to k9. I can say she had decent friction, but that's the only thing, just typing this brings me closer to the ledge. After about 10 minutes I finish in the bag, clean up and leave. I will never repeat, especially for that price. She posts under the massage section on BP, and I'm pretty sure there are other reviews on this site. Moral to this one, save half of her rate, get more edibles and find a decent $. 6 provider! Happy hunting.

Code0
11-01-17, 14:39
Hi all,

Any info on this greatly appreciated.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kenya-is-so-soft-and-lovable/81601992

Thrillister
11-01-17, 21:51
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ashley-mixed-spanish-goddess/83459902

Just txtd her and asked about her outcall rates in the downtown area and she said 150 HH or 250 hr. I told her "thanks. Get back to you". Within 2 minutes she says lowest is 100 HH and 200 hr. I tell her I will take the HH for 100 and my hotel. She asks me to give her the full address and I do. As of now, it's been 30 minutes and no more texts from her. Do LEO in ATL sting at outcall hotels? I ran a search on the number, (813) 438-3011, and nothing really shows up. Looks like the postings for this number have started from Oct 27th.

Anybody have experience with this one before?

Kamiya
11-01-17, 23:03
https://aypapi.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/24599113/

Any word on if she's legit. Most of the Latinas not on the Northside of 85 are matching up to their pics and the thicc look nice on this one.

Also any suggestions in Tucker / Buford highway? Taking some time off and want to partake in a good stress reliever or massues.

Thrillister
11-02-17, 00:30
I sent a follow up and she said she will be there in 10 minutes. She wanted pics and I said hell no. Nonetheless I said let's meet downstairs in the lobby or bar because it will be safer and it's a public area. I head downstairs and wait 15 minutes and she calls and ask where am I. I told her at the lobby. She says she is at X hotel and starts saying I gave her the wrong addy etc. I resend the original text msg with the original hotel addy and then she txt me and says "there's a cop in front no? I reply, yes there's a cop car. It must've spooked her and she stopped texting me back. Still don't know if she's 100%legit or just a flake. What a strange cat.

VanguardBandit
11-02-17, 00:39
Does she pull out the twins?She does, I've gotten the nuru which includes a titfuck and some b2 b sliding.

Niteluvr
11-02-17, 05:03
She does, I've gotten the nuru which includes a titfuck and some b2 b sliding.I'm wondering if she'll allow tit play without paying for a nuru.

Sgt Soros
11-02-17, 07:36
Text this chick late one night not expecting anything, but was in the mood For some Latina takeout. To my surprise she responded, gave me her rates $. 95 for 40 mins, I know those are super odd numbers. Let me preface by saying this all happened after partaking in some edibles, so my judgement may have been slightly impaired. Any who, she sends the address in Duluth and when I get outside, she texts that she's out of "chocolates" and I would need to go to the curb store to get some. At this point after about 3 other red flags, I told her to just cancel and we'll catch each other another time, but again, my judgement wasn't the best. As I head toward the expressway, a shell station seemed to call man name, so I took the plunge and picked some up. Get back to the apt and she has the door slightly cracked, I walked into a dark and dank smelling apt. Obviously I have the wrong place bc you're not even close to the ad, except the Latina part, but I've come this far might as well finish. She's dressed in an old robe and what I swear looked like a maternity bra LOL. Gave her the donation and chocolates, and lied down. She covers me and proceeds to give me the most lack luster HJ ever, like no mouth at all, just a dry, distant, lifeless HJ. I inserted my depressed member while in mish, and than switched to k9. I can say she had decent friction, but that's the only thing, just typing this brings me closer to the ledge. After about 10 minutes I finish in the bag, clean up and leave. I will never repeat, especially for that price. She posts under the massage section on BP, and I'm pretty sure there are other reviews on this site. Moral to this one, save half of her rate, get more edibles and find a decent $. 6 provider! Happy hunting.Forgive my ignorance, but what are chocolates?

Vandal89
11-02-17, 07:48
Forgive my ignorance, but what are chocolates?No problem, I was just as confused as you at first, but they are "raincoats" LOL!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-6782084457/83434862

Oriema2002
11-02-17, 15:06
No problem, I was just as confused as you at first, but they are "raincoats" LOL!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-6782084457/83434862I think that the chocolates he was referring to were the sweet tasting confection, usually brown in color, but occasionally white in color, emanating from the preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground.

MianRaghu
11-02-17, 15:57
Hi Guys,

I am travelling to Atlanta this weekend and looking to hangout with Indian origin gals. I do not see any ad or posts here on them. Anyone know please DM me. Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Vandal89
11-02-17, 16:26
I think that the chocolates he was referring to were the sweet tasting confection, usually brown in color, but occasionally white in color, emanating from the preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground.ROTFL! Maybe she was hungry.

PayForItAnyway
11-02-17, 20:40
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/non-rushed-session-from-a-very-enthusiastic-professional-provider-hosting-in-kennesaw/77003408

Niteluvr
11-02-17, 20:48
I think that the chocolates he was referring to were the sweet tasting confection, usually brown in color, but occasionally white in color, emanating from the preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground.Or maybe chocolate-flavored condoms?

Firm Offer
11-02-17, 20:57
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/non-rushed-session-from-a-very-enthusiastic-professional-provider-hosting-in-kennesaw/77003408This girl is a fuckin *****! I called her a couple times to negotiate and she went off on me. Hung up. She's always with her hubby / BF. I've avoided her since.

Ronny770
11-02-17, 21:29
This one is homeless and looking for a place to stay. I didn't indulge because I pay them to leave, not stay! Some of you might want to give it a shot though. She uses a text me app but I think she checks it every few hours.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-250-2611/1/2645288

Low Key69
11-02-17, 22:05
This one is homeless and looking for a place to stay. I didn't indulge because I pay them to leave, not stay! Some of you might want to give it a shot though. She uses a text me app but I think she checks it every few hours.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/470-250-2611/1/2645288Not the finest thing out there, but a chick with a body like that if she can't find some dude to give her shelter you best believe there's a good reason as to why.

RajRj
11-03-17, 08:53
This girl caught my eye because she was offering outcall,20, little big. Texted and confirmed pop till you drop and Greek for. $60. She arrives in half hour. Seemed sweet at first. Offered her a beer chilled for a while. Said she needed money for her car. We get into bedroom, at this moment even she is horny. Even agrees to bare. She said doesn't kiss. I said ok but then even says no to BJ. I said even that is fine since the soldier is already ready to March. So she rides for 2 minutes and cums. Says she is exhausted. Says to try anal. I said sure, I lube her up she keeps finching. Lies on her stomach and refuses to move. I try to enter she screams. I try a couple of times to enter does the same thing. Felt bad so decided not to do it. But at the same time keeps texting potential clients. We try mish still won't move and still keeps texting. She was least bothered and just wants me to come. At this point I lose it give her the money and tell her to split.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;-click-here /66178308.

Ronny770
11-03-17, 09:38
Not the finest thing out there, but a chick with a body like that if she can't find some dude to give her shelter you best believe there's a good reason as to why.Very true.

NickyMassage
11-03-17, 11:25
This girl caught my eye because she was offering outcall,20, little big. Texted and confirmed pop till you drop and Greek for. $60. She arrives in half hour. Seemed sweet at first. Offered her a beer chilled for a while. Said she needed money for her car. We get into bedroom, at this moment even she is horny. Even agrees to bare. She said doesn't kiss. I said ok but then even says no to BJ. I said even that is fine since the soldier is already ready to March. So she rides for 2 minutes and cums. Says she is exhausted. Says to try anal. I said sure, I lube her up she keeps finching. Lies on her stomach and refuses to move. I try to enter she screams. I try a couple of times to enter does the same thing. Felt bad so decided not to do it. But at the same time keeps texting potential clients. We try mish still won't move and still keeps texting. She was least bothered and just wants me to come. At this point I lose it give her the money and tell her to split.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;-click-here /66178308.Can you give us a name or a link that works so we know who we are avoiding?

NY516
11-03-17, 15:09
Where are the street walkers and not the ones that look like crack heads.

RajRj
11-03-17, 16:27
Can you give us a name or a link that works so we know who we are avoiding?Don't know why the link got scrambled. Posting again. If it still doesn't work search with Lilly 20 yrs.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;-click-here /66178308.

Achilles0406
11-03-17, 17:06
Very true.I read that ad was fake.

JoeJoe404
11-04-17, 07:51
Whats up with these hoes not washing their pussy after sex?? I was to smell fresh soap scrubbed pussy.

Han57
11-04-17, 08:05
Where are the street walkers and not the ones that look like crack heads.Street Walker and crack head pretty much goes hand in hand.

Johnny Mapalo
11-04-17, 08:38
Don't know why the link got scrambled. Posting again. If it still doesn't work search with Lilly 20 yrs.

Can you give us a name or a link that works so we know who we are avoiding?http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/Exotic-Your-New-Sweetest-Addiction-click-here/66178308

Someone please send me a royalty check.

Novalimber2
11-04-17, 09:30
I have seen this post pop up from time to time over the past year or so. Has anyone tried her out or know about her? Is she legit?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lonely-house-wife/51105757

Ronny770
11-04-17, 12:02
I read that ad was fake.You really shouldn't pay attention to comments on that EB site smh trust me. She's real, you can even go on her FB from her BP ad.

EarlyWood
11-04-17, 16:31
I remember reading she was UTR at one point. I caught here when she surfaced and posted on BP.

I can no longer find her.

https://cheeposlist.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/22762254/#.

Any info is appreciated.

Stay safe.

EW.

TheJasonator
11-04-17, 18:12
Sorry guys I've been out of town due to work and didn't have access but I went to go see Natasha a skinny blonde texted her and got something set up settle for a quick one for 1.0 so I went for it since she looked small. Went over to her mid scale place the body looks about the same in some of the pics. But her face looks like she was using something but didn't care too much once my gear came off and got comfortable she got on top for BJ and once in full mass I asked for her to bend over to go in she said she didn't do FS in quicks or halfs which I was shocked as she said she was down with it by phone. Once I said that she started tripping out saying about her bf in jail and stuff so I just got up and dipped. Don't really recommend it unless your wanting to give high dollar for a BJ. Looks for the face is a 5 body is a 7 that I was not able to test and attitude about a 6 everything covered. I'd go with something else if you have something.

http://independent.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/post/23337478/#.

Petey1015
11-04-17, 18:13
I remember reading she was UTR at one point. I caught here when she surfaced and posted on BP.

Any info is appreciated.

Stay safe.

EW.She was recently mentioned there.

NoRug17
11-04-17, 19:50

Any info is appreciated.

Stay safe.

EW.Check in the BBBJ BBFS section, they say she is prego.

She last posted an ad Oct. 12 https://yolo.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/24265200/Maddy her new number can be found in ad.

NoRug17
11-04-17, 20:05
Check in the BBBJ BBFS section, they say she is prego.

She last posted an ad Oct. 12 https://yolo.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/24265200/Maddy her new number can be found in ad.Post 3065.

Maddy.

Hello all. New to the forum here and doing my first post. I saw the infamous Maddy earlier this week. I met her at her place in Duluth. The incall was a bit messy but cozy. I expected her to be short and with a little thickness in the hips but she was taller than I expected with some thickness. She is a very cute and young thing with a "whatever you like" attitude. She didn't say no to any requests and is perfect for this forum. She has been reviewed on here several times so you know what to expect. But for those who don't, dfk, BJ, full service in many positions with your personal preference on coverage options. Has a very pleasing attitude and was a pleasure to be with. She had a glow about her the entire time I was with her. This is probably from the fact that she's knocked up and is showing the first signs of a bun in the oven. Her chest a grown a bit too because of this. I was completely shocked by this but was also kinda turned on at the same time. Left my dna sample in her and bounced out. Will return soon. Go see her, you will have fun.

RondaColdSon
11-05-17, 04:52

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;-click-here /66178308.Doesn't suck dick but fucks bare? Weird. I seen her near the airport when I first started this hobby. Was at a incall motel for a QV. Got my nut in like 5 mins and left. Damn pop till you drop though? With greek? All I got was a qv for 50.

EarlyWood
11-05-17, 06:15
She was recently mentioned there.Thanks for the info.

MrHobbyist
11-05-17, 06:58

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;-click-here /66178308.Sorry you went through that bro, did you at least take a bit back for the inconvenience?

RajRj
11-05-17, 09:35
Sorry you went through that bro, did you at least take a bit back for the inconvenience?I could have but didn't feel like haggling for 20-30 bucks since she did an outcall.

RajRj
11-05-17, 09:36
Doesn't suck dick but fucks bare? Weird. I seen her near the airport when I first started this hobby. Was at a incall motel for a QV. Got my nut in like 5 mins and left. Damn pop till you drop though? With greek? All I got was a qv for 50.I smooth talked her into bare. She was desperate for cash that's why everything was on the table.

Kyrow
11-05-17, 12:36
http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-to-the-area-meet-candice-ready-4u/83685657

Truly one of the most disrespectful women ever. I had texted this lady asking about a short stay. She then tells me 100 $. I kindly decline the deal, because I don't believe in paying that for a quick visit, especially when you haven't seen that person before. She then gets really mad and starts calling me all types of names and brags about how men gladly pay more than that, etc. I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. I would avoid her guys, that attitude alone isn't worth half the money she asks.

Petrone
11-05-17, 20:00
ChillGuy is right. I saw he when she was in Tampa. She's fine as hell and denies the obvious enhancements. If you just want to pump and dump a fine chick, do your thing. If you're looking for memorable performance, keep it moving.Ok, so I took the plunge. Yup, pics right on. BUT. Wasn't so much fun. Lots of rules, watched the clock and had me out the door. NO BBBJ, everything covered.

I mean don't get me wrong, was really nice to watch that butt reverse cowgirl. LOL. I guess worth it, she was beautiful but wouldn't do it again.

Southside Stan
11-06-17, 00:50
http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-to-the-area-meet-candice-ready-4u/83685657

Truly one of the most disrespectful women ever. I had texted this lady asking about a short stay. She then tells me 100 $. I kindly decline the deal, because I don't believe in paying that for a quick visit, especially when you haven't seen that person before. She then gets really mad and starts calling me all types of names and brags about how men gladly pay more than that, etc. I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. I would avoid her guys, that attitude alone isn't worth half the money she asks.Damn shame. Close enough by me, cute, nice body. But with the reported attitude and that chest tattoo. WTH?

RondaColdSon
11-06-17, 05:22

Truly one of the most disrespectful women ever. I had texted this lady asking about a short stay. She then tells me 100 $. I kindly decline the deal, because I don't believe in paying that for a quick visit, especially when you haven't seen that person before. She then gets really mad and starts calling me all types of names and brags about how men gladly pay more than that, etc. I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. I would avoid her guys, that attitude alone isn't worth half the money she asks.

Never understood why a pretty face and a nice body ruins it with that chest tattoo shit

Alin Srq
11-06-17, 06:44

Truly one of the most disrespectful women ever. I had texted this lady asking about a short stay. She then tells me 100 $. I kindly decline the deal, because I don't believe in paying that for a quick visit, especially when you haven't seen that person before. She then gets really mad and starts calling me all types of names and brags about how men gladly pay more than that, etc. I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. I would avoid her guys, that attitude alone isn't worth half the money she asks.Thanks for sharing, I live in Carrollton and it's slim pickings out putt way. I saw her ad and was going to see her just for her being close. She is a cute girl but that chest tat plus bad attitude equals not getting my business.

Thanks, Al.

If you get near villa rica I've got a utr girl I see if you want to trade some ho info.

HobbyMan51
11-06-17, 08:51
Never understood why a pretty face and a nice body ruins it with that chest tattoo shitIt's because most of these girls are completely lacking in class, dignity, self-respect, and in the final analysis are just plain stupid. There aren't a lot of Einsteins out there in the ho class subculture.

Code0
11-06-17, 11:01
Hello fellas,

Any info on this is greatly appreciated!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-gents-sexy-busty-british-girl/76683758

PrinceVa
11-06-17, 11:08
Any one know of Katrina (or that's what I remember the name was)? Last time I saw her in August, she was working out of motel 6 in Jimmy Carter.

SlaughterGang
11-06-17, 14:21
https://escortbabylon.net/#atlanta / post /7064896958/22658097/22729304.

I had her back during the summer and she was very pleasant.

I didn't save her number and hasn't posted since the summer. Anybody got her info?

Also she has posted for over a year so it wasn't just a 1 time thing for cash.

LuapW
11-06-17, 15:43
Hello fellas,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-gents-sexy-busty-british-girl/76683758That should tell you something.

Kyrow
11-06-17, 16:07
Thanks for sharing, I live in Carrollton and it's slim pickings out putt way. I saw her ad and was going to see her just for her being close. She is a cute girl but that chest tat plus bad attitude equals not getting my business.

Thanks, Al.

If you get near villa rica I've got a utr girl I see if you want to trade some ho info.Thanks alot my good man. I am very close to your area so I would love to meet this lady you speaking of.

The Parrot
11-06-17, 16:38
It's because most of these girls are completely lacking in class, dignity, self-respect, and in the final analysis are just plain stupid. There aren't a lot of Einsteins out there in the ho class subculture.Good analysis indeed! If most of them were intelligent, they would use their brain to make money. Unfortunately, many of them will get stuck in a rut or end up on drugs.

SoonerFan72
11-06-17, 16:42
She has several reviews on a popular review site. She has several mixed reviews. Some good, some state she just lays there, and is bossy. Also, a few state she is much heavier then her advertised pictures. Not sure if that helps or not.

Hello fellas,

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-gents-sexy-busty-british-girl/76683758

SoonerFan72
11-06-17, 16:48
Damn, I wished I would have checked here earlier, I wasted my time on this one today. I started texting with her yesterday, she was actually pretty nice. I was quoted 100/130/180. I wasn't able to make it yesterday, so I messaged this morning. She responded right away, and we set a meet for 10 AM. I drove to her location, and messaged I was there. She messaged saying she had ran next door for food (WTF? But she would be right back in 10 minutes. So I waited. She messaged me 10 minutes later she was ready. I went up to the room, knocked, and no answer. I didn't hear any noises in the room either. I messaged that I was at the room she said she was walking back now. I waited a few more minutes, and bailed. She never texted again. Oh well, you win some, you lose a lot.

On a side note, I'm still looking for something decent in the Newnan. PTC - Fayetteville area. Please feel free to message me with intel.

SoonerFan72
11-06-17, 17:09
I finally took the plunge on this one a few weeks ago. She lives in BFE, near Franklin. I was visiting in the evening, and Google Nav let me down. I ended up going down a really long driveway to the wrong house. I was greeted by an older gent that was a complete asshole. Started yelling at me that I was on his property. I hauled ass out of there, and got to his gate only to find out it was closed, and I was on the inside. He came driving up a few minutes later, and was really fired up. I'm leaving out a lot, but lets just say I really thought I was about to throw down with an old man. He finally opened the gate, and I hauled ass.

I tell this part so you understand how the session went. I finally made it to Skye's house. She was on the front porch smoking, which was a turn off. But she was very nice, and I retold my story to her as we went inside. She is a good looking lady, really tiny but fit. Her pictures are accurate. She led me to the room, and told me to get comfortable. She did brush her teeth before we got started. We got naked, and started making out. Thats when she paused to give me the rules. No BJ at all, and no anal. Now part of the reason I finally went to see this chic was I read some reviews that stated she did give BJ. A few older reviews stated she did not. I thought maybe she had opened up her menu. Oh well, I pressed on. But junior was not cooperating. I was so frazzled with the old man encounter, and could not relax. She did give a hand job, and a little stripper slide. I decided to go for DATY, which was really nice. Clean and shaven. I was finally able to get hard enough to apply the hat, and we started out doggie. She started to buck back like a wild woman, normally I like to start slow, but I said WTF. It only took a few minutes, and I was done. I got dressed, gave a peck on the cheek, and began my long trek home.

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.

JohnVictor
11-06-17, 18:56
I sent her my screening info and dropped me. No reply. Nada. Kinda disappointed.

JV.

Hello fellas,

ItsMe8807
11-06-17, 21:05
I finally took the plunge on this one a few weeks ago. She lives in BFE, near Franklin. I was visiting in the evening, and Google Nav let me down. I ended up going down a really long driveway to the wrong house. I was greeted by an older gent that was a complete asshole. Started yelling at me that I was on his property. I hauled ass out of there, and got to his gate only to find out it was closed, and I was on the inside. He came driving up a few minutes later, and was really fired up. I'm leaving out a lot, but lets just say I really thought I was about to throw down with an old man. He finally opened the gate, and I hauled ass.

I tell this part so you understand how the session went. I finally made it to Skye's house. She was on the front porch smoking, which was a turn off. But she was very nice, and I retold my story to her as we went inside. She is a good looking lady, really tiny but fit. Her pictures are accurate. She led me to the room, and told me to get comfortable. She did brush her teeth before we got started. We got naked, and started making out. Thats when she paused to give me the rules. No BJ at all, and no anal. Now part of the reason I finally went to see this chic was I read some reviews that stated she did give BJ. A few older reviews stated she did not. I thought maybe she had opened up her menu. Oh well, I pressed on. But junior was not cooperating. I was so frazzled with the old man encounter, and could not relax. She did give a hand job, and a little stripper slide. I decided to go for DATY, which was really nice. Clean and shaven. I was finally able to get hard enough to apply the hat, and we started out doggie. She started to buck back like a wild woman, normally I like to start slow, but I said WTF. It only took a few minutes, and I was done. I got dressed, gave a peck on the cheek, and began my long trek home.

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.That sucks no BJ at all. Only one pop? For 200? She looks fine as hell and is on my side of town. Maybe I'll see if 100 is worth it.

WholeThang448
11-06-17, 21:30
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-feel-this-juicy-fruit/83298757

This one right here is straight up unprofessional, ghetto, boring, trash. In call at private Residence near strokers. This chic seemed to have an attitude the whole time once I arrived. Basic 2 call system. Once I get into the house and go upstairs I notice the bathroom is nasty. Something told me to make an excuse to go outside then. Her room was very messy.

Long story short once she dressed down everything looked pretty nice but she had this night cap on her head that was really a turnoff. 2 min CBJ was mediocre, she got in doggy without asking so she could play with her phone. It was like screwing a chic that was sleep it was so quiet. Good warm, not too loose but not tight box. Looks nice, feels nice, horrible service. Don't waste your time guys. Pics below.

WholeThang448
11-06-17, 21:43
After hearing good things I decided to go for it. Setup over phone and she texted address. I told her how far a d she says call when 5 minutes away. So I get there and she doesn't answer. The secret is she's full of shit.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-and-ready-dangerously-addictive-t0e-curling-т961;-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;/51816502.

Seen this thick one here with the tig ol bitties. Setup with her all to find out it's a extra bbw when I got there. I was expecting a belly but this was toooo much extra.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/everything-you-need-and-more-super-freak-lets-play-in-between-the-sheets-ghetto-big-booty/52173282

Atlanta has been real horrible lately.

WholeThang448
11-06-17, 21:50
Secret.

Obese chic.

People Pleasur
11-06-17, 21:52
I sent her my screening info and dropped me. No reply. Nada. Kinda disappointed.

JV.Best I recall reviews in the past haven't been that great. She has been around forever on and off again offering both escort and massage services. Those piano pics are at least 8 years old.

People Pleasur
11-06-17, 22:02
Thanks for sharing, I live in Carrollton and it's slim pickings out putt way. I saw her ad and was going to see her just for her being close. She is a cute girl but that chest tat plus bad attitude equals not getting my business.

Thanks, Al.

If you get near villa rica I've got a utr girl I see if you want to trade some ho info.Yup, it's pretty dry out west! Thanks for the review. I would love to find a regular out this direction.

Attaching pictures so when she pulls her ad and reposts we don't lose track.

WholeThang448
11-06-17, 22:20
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-this-monday-night/83811967

Dreamed with this afro puff chic one morning. Basic 2 call system, hosted in nice spot on northside. Got there early to keep out the handlers. Seen him leave room and go to his car. I get to the door and I'm greeted by the girl in the pics. She's about 5'5 130 wit sum tig ol bitties and a nice size bottom, is had some meant on it. She looks like a little baby.

We chatted a bit and she seemed mad at someone. But never was rude with me and kept smiling. So I say I'm ready let's go, this chic hands me the cover and ask that I put it on. So I'm like that's going to cost you and she giggled. So I act like I can't get it on and she helps LOL. She gets on her knees and starts a pretty good CBJ lots of spit, eye contact, and kept going about 4 minutes until I said stop.

So I tell her mish so I can watch those big ol tiddays bounce around. She was right, warm, and very moist. Soft perky boobs too. As soon as I start she says be gentle, don't go hard. So I go gentle a few strokes and she leans upward reaching for her phone. So I push her back down, I'm like nope phone off limits. She giggled again, everything is funny to her. She got some nerve to say I forgot to start my timer. So I tell her the wrong time looking at my phone. Not that I plan on lasting any longer anyway.

After about a good five minutes I feel it coming so I stop and tell her doggy. She actually has a nice spread on her. After a few strokes she falls flat on her stomach and I'm right behind her pounding. She went to hollering then LOL. I filled the bag and kept going since she wanted to run. I go tired of her running after a few minutes and got up. Overall she was fun, but not enough to repeat for me anyway. Pretty girl, good wet putang, can't take duck, and no smells. Pics below.

Performance 6.

Looks 6.

Repeatable Nah.

Niteluvr
11-06-17, 22:25

Truly one of the most disrespectful women ever. I had texted this lady asking about a short stay. She then tells me 100 $. I kindly decline the deal, because I don't believe in paying that for a quick visit, especially when you haven't seen that person before. She then gets really mad and starts calling me all types of names and brags about how men gladly pay more than that, etc. I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. I would avoid her guys, that attitude alone isn't worth half the money she asks."I then tell her I'm not interested and to have a good day. ".

Um, why not go off on the B? She deserves that as a minimum, don't ya think?

The Antagonist
11-06-17, 22:25
Ya so I'm in Cartersville for a week any Intel on a real deal provider that dose outcall to this area would be appreciated.

Sincerely.

TA.

Ozymandias
11-07-17, 00:20
Good analysis indeed! If most of them were intelligent, they would use their brain to make money. Unfortunately, many of them will get stuck in a rut or end up on drugs.Q: What do you call a hoe's brain surgeon?

A: A gynecologist.

O.

Petey1015
11-07-17, 00:25

JV.If not you'll likely not get one, no references no reply.

Petey1015
11-07-17, 00:33
Q: What do you call a hoe's brain surgeon?

A: A gynecologist.

O.There are thousands of comedians out of work and you think your funny (sarcasm).

Alin Srq
11-07-17, 04:28

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.That sucks about your visit. West Ga needs a few good working girls. No BJ = no visit for me. Thanks for sharing.

FYI if your in Carrollton the new go massage is close to taco bell and Wal-Mart I got a really good massage and HJ for a $.

MrHobbyist
11-07-17, 07:42
The secret is she's full of shit.
That gave me a good chuckle this morning.

MrHobbyist
11-07-17, 07:51

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.Dang, she is proud of that cooter! LOL, next time tell her you just want to rent it, not buy it. I thought about calling her, but the tattoo really turned me off. I'm so glad it did. Thanks for the report, and for TOFT!

MrHobbyist
11-07-17, 07:54
Yup, it's pretty dry out west! Thanks for the review. I would love to find a regular out this direction.

Attaching pictures so when she pulls her ad and reposts we don't lose track.Her body is rockin, but that horse face. I don't know. Maybe it's the angle, anyway, thanks for posting the pics. I'll remember her by that nasty blight of a tattoo in a decidedly odd place for it.

Kyrow
11-07-17, 08:47
That sucks about your visit. West Ga needs a few good working girls. No BJ = no visit for me. Thanks for sharing.

FYI if your in Carrollton the new go massage is close to taco bell and Wal-Mart I got a really good massage and HJ for a $.So that place is really legit huh?? I will pay them a visit this weekend for sure. We're most the women there beautiful?

Barrytwins
11-07-17, 10:04
You paid 200 and didn't even get a BJ. This is why the prices keep going up. To each their own but come on. Gentlemen, you really need to know what you are getting up front and if they are not giving you what you want, walk away.

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.

Sgt Soros
11-07-17, 11:06

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.Great report! You should have asked her upfront, before any money exchanged hands, what her services entailed. Her zero BJ policy would have been a deal breaker for me. Also, I definitely would not have licked her kitty. IMHO, appropriate pricing for her services, 60/100/150 or less.

SoonerFan72
11-07-17, 11:38
Yeah Barry, not my finest moment. But unfortunately I let my situation at the time dictate my actions. I was already there, a lot flustered, and a whole lot horny. That was the only night I had free to hobby, and I didn't have time to bail and look for an alternative. You live and learn though.

You paid 200 and didn't even get a BJ. This is why the prices keep going up. To each their own but come on. Gentlemen, you really need to know what you are getting up front and if they are not giving you what you want, walk away.

People Pleasur
11-07-17, 12:46
So that place is really legit huh?? I will pay them a visit this weekend for sure. We're most the women there beautiful?I will most definelty give them a shot if that's the case. I tried the Oriental massage in Villa Rica after a few good reports here and came away disappointed.

Novalimber2
11-07-17, 13:38
I have seen this post pop up from time to time over the past year or so. Has anyone tried her out or know about her? Is she legit?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lonely-house-wife/51105757Repost. Anyone try her? Is she legit?

Kyrow
11-07-17, 14:11
I will most definelty give them a shot if that's the case. I tried the Oriental massage in Villa Rica after a few good reports here and came away disappointed.What do these women charge? Hopefully it's reasonable.

Alin Srq
11-07-17, 14:24
So that place is really legit huh?? I will pay them a visit this weekend for sure. We're most the women there beautiful?I didn't say they were beautiful, I saw one older and one not so old average but gave a good massage and tug.

RondaColdSon
11-07-17, 15:22

Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.And people say I "overpay 2 x or 3 x" good lord. Is this bb? If so I understand I guess.

Ronny770
11-07-17, 16:38
Overall, she was really nice, and had a little PSE to her, but her menu doesn't justify the price. Her rates are 100/200/300 (I went with the 200). I knew going in she was overpriced, but there are slim pickens in my neck of the woods. And junior was in charge that night, I had to obey. I will probably not repeat, but if your in the area, and desperate, give her a shot.Well first off, thank God that wrong home situation worked out because he had the right to kill you and I'm not joking. A spanish fellow once went to the wrong house in Lilburn a few years back and an older white man killed him and got off with a pat on the back. I remember skye, she worked for that Heavens Playground escort company a few years back. 200 for hh is escort company prices, so I see why she charged that but no BJ? Man no way I would of went to see her LOL You have to utilize this site for its full potential, so you can find the best deal. For 200 you could of had a better time at a Escort company, but BP? You could of had a whole hour. Shid i got a UTR im kicking with this sat, staying the whole night for 100 lol bbj, cim, multiples, whole 9 lol gotta look bc they out there

Kyrow
11-07-17, 17:16
I didn't say they were beautiful, I saw one older and one not so old average but gave a good massage and tug.I'll go see. Long as they got nice bodies, I'll let them rub on me. LOL.

Long as I get a BJ or a good finish.

Kyrow
11-07-17, 17:18
I didn't say they were beautiful, I saw one older and one not so old average but gave a good massage and tug.What were the prices if I may ask? I'm a bit new to doing these massage places. LOL.

HighFlyer21
11-07-17, 17:31
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/arab-princess/83326152

Saw her today. She has been discussed previously on this site. She is a beautiful woman and GFE in every sense of the word. She is passionate and her DFKs are the best. I enjoy it when the female derives pleasure from the experience and she goes gang busters. I am glad I saw her and will def repeat.

Niteluvr
11-07-17, 19:26

Looks cute. Huge tits. Anyone give her a spin?Does anyone have Josie's number? Her ad is down and a BP search gave no results.

Sgt Soros
11-07-17, 19:45
Yeah Barry, not my finest moment. But unfortunately I let my situation at the time dictate my actions. I was already there, a lot flustered, and a whole lot horny. That was the only night I had free to hobby, and I didn't have time to bail and look for an alternative. You live and learn though.Don't feel bad, many of us have been there and done the same thing at some point in our hobbying career. The key is that hopefully you have learned something from the experience.

ItsMe8807
11-07-17, 21:08
I will most definelty give them a shot if that's the case. I tried the Oriental massage in Villa Rica after a few good reports here and came away disappointed.I tried the oriental massage in villa rica today, got a older lady I believe her name was Kelly I could be wrong but I know it start with a K. Massage was a really good massage but that was it. After many hints to HJ, she put lotion on my head and said you. So hell I went to town while she finished my knees.

JohnVictor
11-08-17, 08:20
Super nice girl. But "mechanical" and too many rules. Sad, she has the goods but doesn't fully allow the fun.

JV.

Svtcobra
11-08-17, 08:30
Yeah Barry, not my finest moment. But unfortunately I let my situation at the time dictate my actions. I was already there, a lot flustered, and a whole lot horny. That was the only night I had free to hobby, and I didn't have time to bail and look for an alternative. You live and learn though.What a shitty encounter. I feel for ya, but you should have done more research. There are pic on the internet or instagram of skye in front of her trailer. You should have noticed a red flag when you pulled up to a gated home. I would have never driven in that gate without knowing for sure that was the house. Even in Skye's pics you can tell she lives in a trailer. I'm not knocking trailers but there were clues that could have helped you avoid the old man. Live and learn.

LetsTalkNow
11-08-17, 13:30
Wasted over an hour on this one just now.

Seemed really nice while texting. Didn't pick up the phone when I called and asked me to come over as she was available.

When I got there she messaged that she won't be available for next 40 minutes. I ended up being in the area for 40 minutes (ate lunch). Told her I was still around. She responds saying that she is not comfortable seeing me!

What a waste of time. Lunch was good though. Haha.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-dream-come-true-ms-funsize/82930897

BJ4015
11-08-17, 15:02
Has anyone ever tried this or similar. Seems to be many post that are similar.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-asian-girls-sexy-belle/82980292

LetsTalkNow
11-08-17, 15:36
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/arab-princess/83326152

Saw her today. She has been discussed previously on this site. She is a beautiful woman and GFE in every sense of the word. She is passionate and her DFKs are the best. I enjoy it when the female derives pleasure from the experience and she goes gang busters. I am glad I saw her and will def repeat.She is too expensive!!

Kyrow
11-08-17, 19:01
Super nice girl. But "mechanical" and too many rules. Sad, she has the goods but doesn't fully allow the fun.

JV.I fully agree. She also upcharges for everything too. She seemed sweet, but I can tell her attitude is terrible when she doesn't get what she wants. I just refuse to pay 100 for a quick visit and anything else is extra on top of that. I honestly don't see how she stays in business.

Kyrow
11-08-17, 19:03
I tried the oriental massage in villa rica today, got a older lady I believe her name was Kelly I could be wrong but I know it start with a K. Massage was a really good massage but that was it. After many hints to HJ, she put lotion on my head and said you. So hell I went to town while she finished my knees.I stopped by today and got a card. There's a small middle aged lady at the front desk. I really want to take the plunge. Hope the women in there are hot and do more than massages. I have a thing for foreign women.