PDA

View Full Version : SURVEY: Best / Favorite MP Experience EVER

Connaisseur
03-01-13, 17:25
Dear Fellow Mongers:

Having been a hobbyist, reader of and contributor to this here domestic forum, as well as the international version of this fine site, I invite everyone to share their favorite or ultimate (A) MP experience on this thread. Not only will this provide meaningful insights into the endless possibilities inherent to our favorite pastime, but perhaps serve as an inspiration or platform of ideas to providers out there.

Furthermore, I find comparing notes a very enriching experience. To me, exploring a strange MP in a distant place, only endowed with the intel collected through fellow mongers' experiences, belongs to the greatest things a hobbyist can do in his spare time. The thrill of the unknown, the dangling carrot of tapping into a well-kept secret, the anticipation of what there is yet to come, never fails to beguile the eager hobbyist.

Please share your favorite experiences, and I will walk down memory lane myself and share my best experiences with why'all.

Conn.

HavanaDreaming
03-02-13, 00:51
A couple years ago in No. VA there was a Viet place I went from time to time. The boss was quite attractive and she had a couple regular women that rotated, not as good looking but nice. The boss seem to like me and would often give me free four handsaw ages before the always great ending. Last time I was there both the boss and my other favorite. B. Were give a four hand when I got up at the end I started kissing and undressing both of them. Back on the table the boss sat on my face while the other started a great BBBJ. Next I laid them bent over the table side by side and started ducking them, first one, then the other back and forth done sans condom. Then I got the boss to sat the and while making out with her and B on her back I fucked B and played with the bosses tits while still making out with her. I tried to get the boss to play with B's tits but no go. I reversed them and made out with B whe fucking the boss, B hesitated but did play with her.

Bosses fits a bit. Finally I laid B full on the table and started pounding her hard and deep while the boss was rubbing my balls I finally shot a load deep inside B's pussy for a big creampie. It never happened again, they were busted a few weeks later and I never have seen any signs of any of that group again. An epic and 100% perfect day.

Ray Alan
03-02-13, 14:41
I would have to default to my very first AMP experience. This is copied from the "First AMP Experience" thread.

First AMP experience.

Well fellow mongers, I thought it would be cool to share our first experience. Good or bad, let's tell of our first time getting into the hobby. I'll start it off, anyone want to follow?

My first trip to an AMP was about 15 years ago. I had heard stories from guys about massage parlors and read a story or two in dirty magazines. My local paper used to run ads in the sports section for places that offered "full body massage","body shampoo" and "Swedish massage". Then I noticed a place open up in my home town that had "oriental massage" in the name. I passed by the place everyday on my way to and from work and noticed at other times that the neon open sign was on late in the evening. My curiosity started to get the best of me.

On a sunny late spring Saturday afternoon when the wife and family was away for the day I thought I would look up the place in the yellow pages and do a little recon. A woman with a thick Asian accent answered the phone. I inquired on the prices of a massage and body shampoo. She told me $40 for half hour, $60 for hour. I asked how much for a body shampoo and she sensed my being naive to the AMP process and said "all services advertised included in price, tips welcome". I asked if I needed an appointment and she said,"Not busy today, you no need". So I grabbed some cash and headed over.

I drove past the front of the building first to scope out the front door, I did not want to be seen going in, since this was in my home town and it was on a busy street and a popular shop occupied the first floor. I swung around and turned down the street alongside the building and I saw a back door entrance. I parked in the rear confident my car would not be seen and headed for the door.

The first door was unlocked and opened up to a long staircase. I looked up the stairs before going further to see another closed door with a security camera pointing down at me and a large sign on the door instructing me to "ring bell for entry" I rang the bell that echoed through the stairway. I then heard loud foot steps quickly approaching the door. As I waited, I noticed a peep hole in door that had the light of the hallway behind it shining through. The foot steps stopped at the door and the light went dark for a moment. At that point I knew I was not in your friendly neighborhood massage therapy establishment. My heart was pounding I was so nervous.

With a thunk of the dead bolt and the squeak of the hinges, the door opened. On the other side was a very cute Asian dressed in a Hawaiian dress and slippers. Noticing my nervousness she gave me a big smile and welcomed me with her hand into the hallway and led me to a room immediately adjacent to the entrance.

Once inside the room she asked "you ever been here before"? I told her no and I asked for the hour. She reached out for the house fee up front and I reached in my pocket and pulled out the cash I brought with me which was way more than what I needed. She eyeballed the cash in my hand and I began to regret having so much with me. I handed over the $60 and put the rest back in my pocket. She asked if I wanted a shower, I told yes and she instructed me to undress and she would be right back, my heart was still pounding, so hard that I was certain she could hear it. After she left I quickly undressed and wrapped the towel that was on the massage table around my waist and waited. Waited and waited and waited.

As I waited I thought it would be a good idea if I put my surplus cash in my shoe tucked under my sock, (yeah that would fool a thief). Then I began to examine my surroundings. The windows in the room were blocked off with heavy blinds so no outside light could get in, the lighting was dim, but not too dim, enough to see with out straining and waiting for your eyes to adjust. There was soft oriental music coming from a CD player in the room, and there was a pleasant aroma. My heart rate began to go down.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, but was probably only 5 minutes or so, she returned and led me to the shower room. The whole time smiling and doing her best to reassure me that I will be well taken care of and pampered. After she warmed the table with hot water she guided me to lay face down. She then began my very first bath given by another person since I was an infant. As I lay on the table and she poured warm water on my back side and began to lather me up, I kept saying to my self silently "I can't believe I'm doing this", but I was and it was wonderful. She went slow and didn't miss a spot; I was pleasantly surprised at how she washed the crack of my butt and was not shy about getting in between my legs and washing my crotch. Then the rinse and flip. As she lathered my front side she made constant eye contact with me, to keep me reassured. She pointed to my little friends and asked it was ok to wash them, I smiled and nodded yes. This is going very well so far I thought.

After the rinse, she had me sit up on the edge of the table facing her and she gently washed my face with a cloth still smiling at me and telling me how handsome I was. Well of course she did, she was a paid provider and it was her job to make me happy. How happy, I would find out later.

The wash complete she gently dried me off with the towel and led me back by the hand to the room. My first TS behind me, I was thinking I could get used to this. Once in the room she told me lay on the table face down and she put a fresh dry towel on my butt and said she would be right back. And again I waited, and waited and waited. I started to relax while I inhaled the pleasant aroma and listened to the soft music.

Finally she returned, placed her hand on my back and asked what kind of massage I wanted,"hard or soft"? Enjoying being pampered so far, I asked for soft. Leaving the towel on, she began to rub my back with her fingers. After a minute or so she said my muscles were tight and that she would give me a harder massage and if she went too hard I was to tell her. I agreed and she began. No oil, only the towel and her fingers, and what a massage it was! I remarked that she had "magic fingers" and what she was doing felt very very good. As she worked my back, neck, legs and arms, she would occasionally place her hand in my crotch and get me more aroused each time. By the time she told me to flip, I had the hardest erection since puberty.

After the flip she started at my head, rubbing my temples and gently caressing my ears. She massaged my shoulders and fore arms, no towel this time, all of me on display, my very erect penis proudly standing at attention.

She then began the most erotic part of my visit. She started the extreme light touch, all over my front side, from my head to my toes, gentle, barley touching me, softly she caressed my body. As she passed my cock she would give the head and shaft the same treatment and move on. After each pass on my favorite organ I got closer to orgasm. After several glorious minutes of this treatment she moved above my head and as she gently caressed my shoulders, she whispered in my ear,"if you are nice to me, I will be very nice to you" praying for the happy ending that I was so longing for I said," yes I will be nice".

She moved back to the side of the table and applied her soft gentle touch only on my cock and balls. I instinctively spread my legs wide to allow her full access to my parts. She ran her hands alternately from the base of my scrotum up the shaft of my penis and swirling her fingers on the head. Closer and closer I got to orgasm, yet she was the one in control. My breathing began to get deeper and deeper. Just when I thought I could take no more, and I was not going to hold back, she paused, allowed my breathing to slow down a little and surprised me yet again.

She reached under the massage table, retrieved a bottle of massage oil, applied it to her hands, and in one motion, put one hand on my cock and the other on my scrotum cupping my balls with all but her index finger, which she promptly inserted in to my ass. With out missing a beat, she stroked my shaft and massaged my prostate to an almost immediate powerful orgasm. When it was all done I was blinded by the experience.

After I came down from this new found high, she wiped me off with a towel and left to get a hot wet cloth to clean me up. As I lay on the table, I said to myself,"God help me that was fucking awesome".

After she returned and cleaned me up, she dressed me like a grand servant from another time. We chatted about where she was from, and how much better America was than Korea. After I was fully dressed and ready to leave, there was an awkward moment. She asked if I enjoyed my time at the spa and she reminded me on how nice she was towards me. I put 2 and 2 together took off my shoe that had the cash in it and gave her $20. I asked if this was ok and she tilted her head to the side and said maybe a little more, I had a $10 bill with the cash and handed that over and she said thank you. What did I know, it was my first time, I had not discovered this forum yet and I was going on almost pure instinct. She led me to the door, gave me hug and told me to come again soon. Go again I did. I went back more times than I can remember, but never repeated the exact same experience. I began to visit other AMPs in the area that offer more than the R&T at this place. I went from hand jobs, to blow jobs and eventually getting FS at the other places. I have even seen private in call providers. I am hooked and good or bad I like it. But, like falling in love, you never forget your first.

Connaisseur
03-08-13, 18:58
I would have to default to my very first AMP experience. This is copied from the "First AMP Experience" thread.

First AMP experience.

Well fellow mongers, I thought it would be cool to share our first experience. Good or bad, let's tell of our first time getting into the hobby. I'll start it off, anyone want to follow?

My first trip to an AMP was about 15 years ago. I had heard stories from guys about massage parlors and read a story or two in dirty magazines. My local paper used to run ads in the sports section for places that offered "full body massage","body shampoo" and "Swedish massage". Then I noticed a place open up in my home town that had "oriental massage" in the name. I passed by the place everyday on my way to and from work and noticed at other times that the neon open sign was on late in the evening. My curiosity started to get the best of me.

On a sunny late spring Saturday afternoon when the wife and family was away for the day I thought I would look up the place in the yellow pages and do a little recon. A woman with a thick Asian accent answered the phone. I inquired on the prices of a massage and body shampoo. She told me $40 for half hour, $60 for hour. I asked how much for a body shampoo and she sensed my being naive to the AMP process and said "all services advertised included in price, tips welcome". I asked if I needed an appointment and she said,"Not busy today, you no need". So I grabbed some cash and headed over.

I drove past the front of the building first to scope out the front door, I did not want to be seen going in, since this was in my home town and it was on a busy street and a popular shop occupied the first floor. I swung around and turned down the street alongside the building and I saw a back door entrance. I parked in the rear confident my car would not be seen and headed for the door.

The first door was unlocked and opened up to a long staircase. I looked up the stairs before going further to see another closed door with a security camera pointing down at me and a large sign on the door instructing me to "ring bell for entry" I rang the bell that echoed through the stairway. I then heard loud foot steps quickly approaching the door. As I waited, I noticed a peep hole in door that had the light of the hallway behind it shining through. The foot steps stopped at the door and the light went dark for a moment. At that point I knew I was not in your friendly neighborhood massage therapy establishment. My heart was pounding I was so nervous.

With a thunk of the dead bolt and the squeak of the hinges, the door opened. On the other side was a very cute Asian dressed in a Hawaiian dress and slippers. Noticing my nervousness she gave me a big smile and welcomed me with her hand into the hallway and led me to a room immediately adjacent to the entrance.

Once inside the room she asked "you ever been here before"? I told her no and I asked for the hour. She reached out for the house fee up front and I reached in my pocket and pulled out the cash I brought with me which was way more than what I needed. She eyeballed the cash in my hand and I began to regret having so much with me. I handed over the $60 and put the rest back in my pocket. She asked if I wanted a shower, I told yes and she instructed me to undress and she would be right back, my heart was still pounding, so hard that I was certain she could hear it. After she left I quickly undressed and wrapped the towel that was on the massage table around my waist and waited. Waited and waited and waited.

As I waited I thought it would be a good idea if I put my surplus cash in my shoe tucked under my sock, (yeah that would fool a thief). Then I began to examine my surroundings. The windows in the room were blocked off with heavy blinds so no outside light could get in, the lighting was dim, but not too dim, enough to see with out straining and waiting for your eyes to adjust. There was soft oriental music coming from a CD player in the room, and there was a pleasant aroma. My heart rate began to go down.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, but was probably only 5 minutes or so, she returned and led me to the shower room. The whole time smiling and doing her best to reassure me that I will be well taken care of and pampered. After she warmed the table with hot water she guided me to lay face down. She then began my very first bath given by another person since I was an infant. As I lay on the table and she poured warm water on my back side and began to lather me up, I kept saying to my self silently "I can't believe I'm doing this", but I was and it was wonderful. She went slow and didn't miss a spot; I was pleasantly surprised at how she washed the crack of my butt and was not shy about getting in between my legs and washing my crotch. Then the rinse and flip. As she lathered my front side she made constant eye contact with me, to keep me reassured. She pointed to my little friends and asked it was ok to wash them, I smiled and nodded yes. This is going very well so far I thought.

After the rinse, she had me sit up on the edge of the table facing her and she gently washed my face with a cloth still smiling at me and telling me how handsome I was. Well of course she did, she was a paid provider and it was her job to make me happy. How happy, I would find out later.

The wash complete she gently dried me off with the towel and led me back by the hand to the room. My first TS behind me, I was thinking I could get used to this. Once in the room she told me lay on the table face down and she put a fresh dry towel on my butt and said she would be right back. And again I waited, and waited and waited. I started to relax while I inhaled the pleasant aroma and listened to the soft music.

Finally she returned, placed her hand on my back and asked what kind of massage I wanted,"hard or soft"? Enjoying being pampered so far, I asked for soft. Leaving the towel on, she began to rub my back with her fingers. After a minute or so she said my muscles were tight and that she would give me a harder massage and if she went too hard I was to tell her. I agreed and she began. No oil, only the towel and her fingers, and what a massage it was! I remarked that she had "magic fingers" and what she was doing felt very very good. As she worked my back, neck, legs and arms, she would occasionally place her hand in my crotch and get me more aroused each time. By the time she told me to flip, I had the hardest erection since puberty.

After the flip she started at my head, rubbing my temples and gently caressing my ears. She massaged my shoulders and fore arms, no towel this time, all of me on display, my very erect penis proudly standing at attention.

She then began the most erotic part of my visit. She started the extreme light touch, all over my front side, from my head to my toes, gentle, barley touching me, softly she caressed my body. As she passed my cock she would give the head and shaft the same treatment and move on. After each pass on my favorite organ I got closer to orgasm. After several glorious minutes of this treatment she moved above my head and as she gently caressed my shoulders, she whispered in my ear,"if you are nice to me, I will be very nice to you" praying for the happy ending that I was so longing for I said," yes I will be nice".

She moved back to the side of the table and applied her soft gentle touch only on my cock and balls. I instinctively spread my legs wide to allow her full access to my parts. She ran her hands alternately from the base of my scrotum up the shaft of my penis and swirling her fingers on the head. Closer and closer I got to orgasm, yet she was the one in control. My breathing began to get deeper and deeper. Just when I thought I could take no more, and I was not going to hold back, she paused, allowed my breathing to slow down a little and surprised me yet again.

She reached under the massage table, retrieved a bottle of massage oil, applied it to her hands, and in one motion, put one hand on my cock and the other on my scrotum cupping my balls with all but her index finger, which she promptly inserted in to my ass. With out missing a beat, she stroked my shaft and massaged my prostate to an almost immediate powerful orgasm. When it was all done I was blinded by the experience.

After I came down from this new found high, she wiped me off with a towel and left to get a hot wet cloth to clean me up. As I lay on the table, I said to myself,"God help me that was fucking awesome".

After she returned and cleaned me up, she dressed me like a grand servant from another time. We chatted about where she was from, and how much better America was than Korea. After I was fully dressed and ready to leave, there was an awkward moment. She asked if I enjoyed my time at the spa and she reminded me on how nice she was towards me. I put 2 and 2 together took off my shoe that had the cash in it and gave her $20. I asked if this was ok and she tilted her head to the side and said maybe a little more, I had a $10 bill with the cash and handed that over and she said thank you. What did I know, it was my first time, I had not discovered this forum yet and I was going on almost pure instinct. She led me to the door, gave me hug and told me to come again soon. Go again I did. I went back more times than I can remember, but never repeated the exact same experience. I began to visit other AMPs in the area that offer more than the R&T at this place. I went from hand jobs, to blow jobs and eventually getting FS at the other places. I have even seen private in call providers. I am hooked and good or bad I like it. But, like falling in love, you never forget your first.Great report, and very well written, also! Thank you for sharing!

Toshi69
03-27-14, 12:00
Many years ago I was at an AMP in Biloxi; just as I was becoming very happy, the place was raided. I'm bare ass, the cop walks in looks at me, says stay in the room, get dressed. He asks how much I paid. He comes back a few min later with the $60 I paid, hands it to me, then tells me to leave. I did, that was it.

Best experience I ever squeeked out of!!

Doctor D
06-03-14, 12:17
One of the most memorable was earlier this year at one of my local favorite AMPs. A new girl was on, perhaps doing her first client.

The Mamasan, one I've known for years, came in as she got started and started talking to her in Korean about me and how to do the massage.

She was also rubbing my balls slightly and telling me, you will enjoy her, she's good, she's just learning, I tell her about you.

Not long after the Mamasan came back and this time with another of the more experienced girls, who is known for her expert prostate massages.

They both stay around, talking to the new girl, touching me, making flirtatious comments, feeling my balls and all.

Then the lesson begins in how to do a prostate massage. Latex glove, lubricant, lots of Korean talk, obviously instructional, and this is getting wild.

Now another, a fourth woman comes in, who says she wants to learn.

After the teacher gives her lesson, the new girl puts on a glove and gives it her best. I'm still on my tummy now rising on my knees slightly.

One then the other feels my dick to see how hard I am.

Then I ask to turn over and they, all four, gather around as the new girl gets up on the table between my legs, the teacher instructing her all the while, others talking, and really serious about what they are seeing, not joking, but like students learning.

The new girl begins with a very slow, and I thought very good prostate massage, then slow slow HJ, it took me a long time because the touch was very light and because they wanted to talk about what was going on. Finally I start raising my hips and the women begin murmuring, oooooh, ohhhhh, and finally I explode and they begin clapping. It was the wildest experience I've ever had and I've had a few.

Viriato
07-04-14, 01:41
Honestly, I don't have all that much frame of reference as I've only gone to a single massage parlor so far, and even then I've gone with the same girl each time. However, she is my favorite. An older, experienced woman with nice big tits and a great ass. She really knows what she's doing and how to work my cock. She gives me a better handjob than I ever got from any of my ex-girlfriends. Of course, I AM looking to expand my horizons, but this is an expensive hobby. Besides, I'm hoping to eventually work my way up to FS with her, but in the meantime, I'm happy with what I've got so far.

Gatorbit
10-22-17, 17:36
Had to be an AMP in Miami. Went in ask for an hour and she asks if I had been there before. I said no and she says well, let's try a half hour this time and maybe next time an hour. I thought OK, if I can get what I want for less cost then I am for it. I paid my $49 and went back, for naked and waited. The girl came back in half dressed and gave me a great massage that included her body rubbing all over mine. Once in a while she would get her hair down on me and drag it along. Then she would get he mouth real close sometimes and blow real soft on my skin. Needless to say on the flip I was ready and she crawled up between my legs and gave me the best BBBJCIMS that I have ever had. She licked and cleaned me with her tongue and when finished said next time you come back for one hour for full sex! Needless to say, I can't wait to get back to Miami!

Shogun Hua
10-11-23, 19:32
"Table showers". Basically, the girl will wash your whole body, while you lay on a soft water proof table. The good providers will start the party in there, HJ, BJ, body slide or a massage and FS, then to the sauna for more fun and / or massage room. My old favorite retired a couple of years ago, she would do this naked table shower massage on my back where (I think) she would use her pelvic bone (maybe her boney butt) as a tool, massaging both sides of my spine simultaneously.

Recently I had an experience where the provider brought the rubber into the table shower room. That was pretty fun.

Probably my favorite experience:

I got to Pinee and wanted to try Emma. Luckily, someone else was there before me and took the other girl. Emma was coming out of the bathroom as I entered the front door. She was just as advertised. Young and cute, no make up, spinner type. Long black hair, A cups, big eyes. English is kind of basic, but I think she may understand better than she can respond.

I asked for an hour, forgot it was 65 bucks. Already 5 short. I gave her 80 bucks. She gave me fifteen in return. She immediately asked me what I wanted, I said everything. She asked me how much I will tip. I gave her the $. 2 I had planned on giving her, for a total of $$. She said it was too little. I do usually have a. 2 tip and I bring and a spare. 4 just in case at a new place. She was happy with the $. 95 tip for a total of $$. 6 with house fee.

A new thing I've been having fun with is giving the girls a therapeutic massage instead of them giving me one. Especially Emma, I heard she wasnt as good at giving massages. I like giving massages to sexy ladies, been watching lots of youtube videos and "Primal Fetish" videos from Michael Masters, his "erotic massage institute" videos are pretty good, found on Xvideos or Pornhub. So I give her a 30 minute massage, she said that my massage technique is better than hers. She gives me a nice BBBJ in a couple of positions, her laying down and me standing, me standing and her on her knees. We do CFS in a few positions and then out of the blue, she asks me if I want to CIM. I was like "OK". She said "you take care of me, I take care of you". She blew me for another 5 minutes and CIM, very nice finish.

One of the prettiest providers i had been with (just a week ago):

Her name is Kimberly a Latina (rare for me, usually i'm with Asians). I thought she had a 8-9 face with a nice smile with deep dimples. Long brown hair. 5'6" Fake C's and maybe a small BBL, shaved cat, smooth skin. I'm guessing late 20's. Pretty good English. For an hour, she quoted me $260 total and i paid it. Massage was pretty light and became sensual touch, and maybe 5-10 min long. On the flip, she got me hard with her hand and put on a rubber. She didnt offer a CBJ, she just hopped on me CG and rode me for 4-5 min. We went into Doggy and i popped. I ended up giving her a massage for 20 min and then she was done. About 40 min total. She is so pretty, i was still pretty happy with the session.

Helmette
10-25-23, 00:51
I find Latina is much more "into it" rather than Asian based on my experience, but finding a Latina massage place has been difficult. Thank you in advance for sharing the location info. Hopefully, I can get the same or similar level of experience as you.

"Table showers". Basically, the girl will wash your whole body, while you lay on a soft water proof table. The good providers will start the party in there, HJ, BJ, body slide or a massage and FS, then to the sauna for more fun and / or massage room. My old favorite retired a couple of years ago, she would do this naked table shower massage on my back where (I think) she would use her pelvic bone (maybe her boney butt) as a tool, massaging both sides of my spine simultaneously.

Recently I had an experience where the provider brought the rubber into the table shower room. That was pretty fun.

Shogun Hua
10-25-23, 09:47
I find Latina is much more "into it" rather than Asian based on my experience, but finding a Latina massage place has been difficult. Thank you in advance for sharing the location info. Hopefully, I can get the same or similar level of experience as you.Hi, sorry, she has already moved on a few days ago. I'm in the Pacific NW. (If you are in the PNW, check out Vancouver BC, its close to TJ in quality and price, lots of Canadian born Asians and Caucasians. We have a small subforum in the "Seattle" forum for Vancouver BC).

It appears you are in the California area. You should look up the Tijuana scene (there is a subforum in the CA forum, also a huge subforum in the "international" sex guide)! There are also Youtube videos / channels devoted to mongers wanting to cross the border. I have heard that the Latina Massage scene isn't the best, but if you're just looking for Latina company, that's where you should go. You could always just go to "Hong Kong" in TJ and ask them to give you a massage before full service, I think this would be your best option. You might be able to find a decent Latina massage in the San Diego area. Please help other mongers by sharing your experiences. Take care, stay safe and good luck.

Shogun Hua
02-23-24, 00:51
A guy asked me about a 4 hand experience:

This potentially has a chance of being a really good time, YMMV of course. Basically the cost was double what you normally pay for one therapist, it would be nice if you could just pay one house fee. I'd suggest going with someone that you've been with before, no one new. I let the girl choose their partner, so they would get along, luckily I had been with both women before. I brought a bunch of rubbers, like 8. They like to swap them out. No massage. They started out with a standing double BBBJ, one would get up and suck on my nipples or kiss me and then they would swap out. They'd kiss each other sometimes. I laid on my back and more of the same, with some 69. Then CFS, one girl would hop on and do a position or two, while on my back the other girl would let me suck on her nipples. Swap rubbers and girls. Swap positions and so on. It was a lot of fun. Missionary, the other girl would be spanking me. The door did ring about 45 min in, one girl left to answer. She came back in and we did one final swap, BBBJ for a bit and then I finished with the one lady. It would have been nice to have both there for the full time, but I was satisified. I'd do it again on special occasions. Go during less busy hours to hopefully get both for the full time. Good luck and have fun!