PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbabies?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

LikeMFlat
11-05-16, 10:55
I prefer to do meet and greets. I'm relatively new to this but in my experience so far, the girls who want to get right down to price and terms via text have not been as much fun or as good of a value as the ones who will meet you in person before talking business. I've had a few M&Gs where there was an understanding that if we got along, we could turn the meet into a longer date. This was mostly when the girls were an hour or two away and I didn't want to drive that far for just coffee or dinner. But in general I think meets are kind of fun, and it builds up the anticipation of the real date.

I also get a better deal once the girls meet me. When I've tried to negotiate via text, girls often ask for as much as $4 or 500 or even more sometimes. When I meet them first, most have been willing to take $200 and I've never paid more than $300 for the subsequent real date, which often involves going out to dinner and then a few hours of fun. In some cases I know other guys have paid significantly more. I'm not saying I'm getting better prices because I'm a great guy or anything, I just think that you're more likely to get what you want at a better price if you meet the girl, form something of a connection and if she already has some time invested in you. Having said that, of course you need to be kind and treat them with respect. I never, ever pay for a M&G and I haven't needed to. Only one girl asked, she wouldn't budge and we never met. But there are a lot of girls out there and she was nothing special.

Obviously this takes up some extra time and it won't work for everyone. I'll have to try JizMan's technique which also sounds fun. But I happen to enjoy the meets and since I've gotten more picky about the girls I contact, the meets are usually quite enjoyable because I only meet college students or recent grads, so even though they're young, they can usually carry on a decent conversation.

When I first started I was afraid to contact anyone with an expectation other than minimal or negotiable. But I've seen girls for $200 who listed practical or moderate expectations as well. I've had less luck with girls who listed substantial or high.

John HandCock
11-06-16, 09:44
No doubt a lot of them have golden pussy syndrome. The fact of the matter is most guys that have a ton of jack already have golden pussy being thrown at them so WTF would they be doing on SA LOL! It's a numbers game. Only a few guys have tons of jack. A larger percentage are the working stiffs that pay for everyone's social security, medicare, etc. and keep the economy running (and yea, I know a decent percentage of women pull their share too). And then there are the bottom scum of the able bodied men that don't work at all but somehow think they are the shit. So ladies, lets get real, pull your own head out of that rainbow cotton candy unicorn land of milk and honey pussy of yours and put things in perspective.

Even some of the bigger gals think they are all that until they actually meet you and see that your not that bad looking and fit; oh, and you happen to have a little coin to share. They get humble real quick. Its funny to see them go from golden pussy syndrome to oops I think I just fucked up. The only bad thing with taking it that far is then they blow up your phone with teaser shit that would make las vegas blush trying to get you back. It's pathetic.

Then you get the somewhat hot looking chics that have demands a mile long and talk shit about "if you're a loser don't message me" or my fav is "if you cant entice me with an interesting message dont bother" thus denoting exactly how golden they think their pussy really is. It's hilarious. When I see these, Im thinking you need some fishing lessons you dumb ass.

At the end of the day, not all, but a lot of these girls on SA should just start off with being negotiable, open and less of a beeotch thus casting a wide net. It's easier to throw out what you don't want than it is to never have caught what you wanted in the first place. Oh wait, I forgot, that might entail work on her part. Strike that dumb idea.

I think I'm going to write a golden dick profile. Wish me luck haha.The golden dick profile doesn't work because when you start trying to get the girls down a few dollars they know better.

Everyone has a value of self worth, even you so I have no problem with girls that have it. Whether its realistic or not that's on them. I don't get mad because they won't fuck me for what I think they are worth. I just wish them hood luck snd move on. OH and thete is plenty of guys that have more money than me or you and will spend it. I don't get mad at them either. Way of the world.

John HandCock
11-06-16, 09:48
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c236c6d7-bf52-4752-ad6c-d72d0a216189

Anyone recognize this one. I realize she is way done in kentucky but she has a 859 415 number whivh put her in your vicinity. Comes across as a working girl so thought maybe a new start for her.

Any info appreciated.

FarFarAway
11-06-16, 12:22
I prefer to do meet and greets. I'm relatively new to this but in my experience so far, the girls who want to get right down to price and terms via text have not been as much fun or as good of a value as the ones who will meet you in person before talking business. I've had a few M&Gs where there was an understanding that if we got along, we could turn the meet into a longer date. This was mostly when the girls were an hour or two away and I didn't want to drive that far for just coffee or dinner. But in general I think meets are kind of fun, and it builds up the anticipation of the real date.

I also get a better deal once the girls meet me. When I've tried to negotiate via text, girls often ask for as much as $4 or 500 or even more sometimes. When I meet them first, most have been willing to take $200 and I've never paid more than $300 for the subsequent real date, which often involves going out to dinner and then a few hours of fun. In some cases I know other guys have paid significantly more. I'm not saying I'm getting better prices because I'm a great guy or anything, I just think that you're more likely to get what you want at a better price if you meet the girl, form something of a connection and if she already has some time invested in you. Having said that, of course you need to be kind and treat them with respect. I never, ever pay for a M&G and I haven't needed to. Only one girl asked, she wouldn't budge and we never met. But there are a lot of girls out there and she was nothing special.

Obviously this takes up some extra time and it won't work for everyone. I'll have to try JizMan's technique which also sounds fun. But I happen to enjoy the meets and since I've gotten more picky about the girls I contact, the meets are usually quite enjoyable because I only meet college students or recent grads, so even though they're young, they can usually carry on a decent conversation.

When I first started I was afraid to contact anyone with an expectation other than minimal or negotiable. But I've seen girls for $200 who listed practical or moderate expectations as well. I've had less luck with girls who listed substantial or high.I'd pay less attention to expectations the younger the girl. Some are just clueless / thoughtless when putting together the profile, and I've also seen those change over time (I *always* make a PDF copy of the profiles of girls I contact). I endorse the recommendation of HollywoodGuy, who has a standard patter he uses about how there's a different balance among the physical, emotional, and financial support girls are getting in each arrangement, depending on the girl. He's right out there that w / him the girl is going to get great, kinky sex. That has some value beyond cash to his target population. I say something more subtle in my initial contacts, but I'm sure they get the point. I'll also say that I've seen a profile where a girl said 'don't tell me you are going to pay me in orgasms' - LOL. Of course not. She's here to make some $, but make sure she knows she's going to enjoy it. We're willing to go up in $ for totally hot women compared to average ones, right? This is like any market. And the negotiation is 1 on 1.

LikeMFlat
11-07-16, 10:28
I'd pay less attention to expectations the younger the girl. Some are just clueless / thoughtless when putting together the profile, and I've also seen those change over time (I *always* make a PDF copy of the profiles of girls I contact). I endorse the recommendation of HollywoodGuy, who has a standard patter he uses about how there's a different balance among the physical, emotional, and financial support girls are getting in each arrangement, depending on the girl. He's right out there that w / him the girl is going to get great, kinky sex. That has some value beyond cash to his target population. I say something more subtle in my initial contacts, but I'm sure they get the point. I'll also say that I've seen a profile where a girl said 'don't tell me you are going to pay me in orgasms' - LOL. Of course not. She's here to make some $, but make sure she knows she's going to enjoy it. We're willing to go up in $ for totally hot women compared to average ones, right? This is like any market. And the negotiation is 1 on 1.I agree that the young girls may be more flexible in terms of their expectations, or possibly they're just choosing an expectation level on the site without really thinking about it. I normally search 18-26 and I've never seen a girl older than 21, so I don't have much experience with the older ones. If I want a girl in her 30's or even late 20's I can pick one up at a bar.

These girls are people just like we are, and they have certain expectations. Just as we know what we can afford or are willing to spend, they have an idea of what they think they're worth. Now if it ever gets into a conversation about price, I always point out that it has nothing to do with her worth, you can't put a value on a person, it's just about her time. I try to always be respectful and if a girl makes a request that isn't in line with what I think is reasonable, I just tell her I don't think we're on the same page and thank her for her time.

But I generally don't negotiate much. I meet a girl, then either at the end of the initial meet or via text later, I tell her what my previous arrangements were like, and I ask if that would work for her. Maybe I've been extremely lucky, but it almost always works.

Having said that, I think I'm pre-selecting the reasonable, flexible girls by meeting the ones who don't insist on negotiating a price before we meet.

ThunderBoat
11-07-16, 12:53
I found Natalia to be a waste of time. Wants $. 5 to meet with the promise of future fun and it may take several meetings for her to get comfortable with you before the fun can start. Crazy if you fall for that routine. Cute girl, no clue however. Thinks you'll simply hand her money. If she changes her profile, last 4 digits are 9780. Quickly left and wished her good luck with no money lost. As always, YMMV but too many "real" SBs out there to waste time here.

TB.

Natalia Preytonie Met her. Tight body, great tits. Reasonable cost.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d66713fc-9076-440b-81a8-a8ce039db658

John HandCock
11-07-16, 14:09

When I first started I was afraid to contact anyone with an expectation other than minimal or negotiable. But I've seen girls for $200 who listed practical or moderate expectations as well. I've had less luck with girls who listed substantial or high.A m / g is the only way to go. If your negotiating prices by text or online your dealing with utr or pros. SOme are going to take offense to that but a lot of the young girls are seasoned sbs who have a rotation themselves and a couple of years on an arrangement site. MOst girls have know idea as to the expectation but list them because they sound good. Never let the listing stop you from contact unless she has confirmed that in her profile. If they aren't in your budget don't be an ass and try to low ball them then get mad because they won't come down. Your on a sd site so act like one, thank them for their time and move on. DON'T argue or GPS them, save that for the swers your used to dealing with. The older girls have more realistic views than the college knockout girls. ALso don't get mad at the guys who have the money to pay a girl to showup, be arm candy, cam shows or whatever entertainment they seek. Its way of the world and sex trade, MONEY rules.

Just my thoughts and ramblings. Been playing in the bowl since 2011 and every time I think I've seen or heard it all something else pops up LOL.

RegulatorD
11-07-16, 17:04
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3d975455-5cd5-f60d-cf69-9d1ed26de9f6

KeyLow
11-07-16, 18:08
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3d975455-5cd5-f60d-cf69-9d1ed26de9f6She says game for whatever I think quoted me $$$$ per visit at 3 visits a week. Too rich for my blood.

RegulatorD
11-07-16, 18:35
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b258609f-c7b4-4359-a798-23571a20c797

I talked to her, and see seem sane enough, actually she "sounded" hot. Whatever that means, right? Anyway intel would be appreciated.

OverSpun
11-07-16, 20:11
MyMy 90.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/57837758-f26c-4c06-a092-7363cf495005

In middletown near airport.

She is around on Asexy and few other places. I hear sh is good for a bng. Nice girl, not sure if had a kid but seems to have small damage.

OverSpun
11-07-16, 20:14
Ran into her a few years ago over lunch. Very nice lady. Not sure how much she is around though or anything beyond that.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c22add9d-d322-de5a-3419-2ce955860d28

John300
11-07-16, 22:27
I was thinking of joining SA. Is this site legit or a waste of time and money full of fake profiles? Any info would be appreciated.

LikeMFlat
11-08-16, 08:57
I was thinking of joining SA. Is this site legit or a waste of time and money full of fake profiles? Any info would be appreciated.Some version of this question gets asked often. The short answer is that it is legit. It can take some time to find the best girls, but it's more than worth it in my opinion.

Read through this thread, the one in Columbus and also the Richmond, VA sugarbabies thread. Even though it's not local it's an active thread and has lots of great information.

My last reply to a similar question:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19983-Sugarbabies-and-Arrangements&p=3121332&viewfull=1#post3121332

John300
11-08-16, 16:34
Thanks! I appreciate it! I think I'll give it a shot.

Some version of this question gets asked often. The short answer is that it is legit. It can take some time to find the best girls, but it's more than worth it in my opinion.

Read through this thread, the one in Columbus and also the Richmond, VA sugarbabies thread. Even though it's not local it's an active thread and has lots of great information.

My last reply to a similar question:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19983-Sugarbabies-and-Arrangements&p=3121332&viewfull=1#post3121332

RegulatorD
11-08-16, 19:27
MyMy 90.

She is around on Asexy and few other places. I hear sh is good for a bng. Nice girl, not sure if had a kid but seems to have small damage.I second that, saw her recently, she is legit, good girl, very easy attitude.

SimonPieMan
11-09-16, 13:31
I was thinking of joining SA. Is this site legit or a waste of time and money full of fake profiles? Any info would be appreciated.I thought the same thing. I joined for free to get an idea of the caliber of women. Then I signed up for a one month subscription. My advice to you; when you're ready to buy a one month subscription, do so when you have the resources to dedicate. I'm referring to time and money. I did not renew my subscription solely because I have more contacts than I know what to do with. I've been told I'm handsome but I'm no Brad Pitt. I also prefer the women who classify expectations as "Practical" or "Negotiable". The holidays may be the perfect time for joining. A little extra disposable income makes the world go around.

SP.

HavinFun179
11-09-16, 17:45
Is a hustler. Will string you along with pictures and excuses.

Hillbilly Bob
11-09-16, 19:16
MyMy 90.

She is around on Asexy and few other places. I hear sh is good for a bng. Nice girl, not sure if had a kid but seems to have small damage.Cute girl would you share her digits just PM them to me.

WanderingAbout
11-10-16, 18:45
Themoonismyne. I have heard her phone number leads to a guys online profile. Amongst his friends you will find this girl / sb. I heard her profile says she lives in West Palm Beach. Doesn't necessarily mean hasnt moved back to Cincy. That something is bad with her personally. Or, she didn't acquire the phone number from him upon breakup. Don't know the full story. Just sharing intel so you can determine if caution is warranted.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b5b0df87-1049-4ba9-bbf4-bb913dd010a9

LoveInGirls
11-10-16, 19:20
Cute girl would you share her digits just PM them to me.Yes let's have her number. I'd like to give her a gift for Christmas!

Zeotch2
11-10-16, 22:25
I thought the same thing. I joined for free to get an idea of the caliber of women. Then I signed up for a one month subscription. My advice to you; when you're ready to buy a one month subscription, do so when you have the resources to dedicate. I'm referring to time and money. I did not renew my subscription solely because I have more contacts than I know what to do with. I've been told I'm handsome but I'm no Brad Pitt. I also prefer the women who classify expectations as "Practical" or "Negotiable". The holidays may be the perfect time for joining. A little extra disposable income makes the world go around.

SP.I agree. I joined a while ago, got enough numbers, like shooting fish in a barrel. For me, it's kinda like the interview process. You have to put in time to find the right one. I just recently joined again for a month, and in the past two days already have about 10 numbers.

Anvil
11-11-16, 00:16
Themoonismyne. I have heard her phone number leads to a guys online profile. Amongst his friends you will find this girl / sb. I heard her profile says she lives in West Palm Beach. Doesn't necessarily mean hasnt moved back to Cincy. That something is bad with her personally. Or, she didn't acquire the phone number from him upon breakup. Don't know the full story. Just sharing intel so you can determine if caution is warranted.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b5b0df87-1049-4ba9-bbf4-bb913dd010a9She is real. Decent looking but pics are better than her. Ok bod but fake tits and a smoker. Door a C she's worth it but that's only my opinion. She thinks she's worth more. Will text daily afterwards.

JoeBogus
11-15-16, 18:22
TwingerBabies - 18-year-old twins looking for an arrangement.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/989c57c8-8176-4cbb-a2bd-e57a4b50a2c1

Are you trying to trick guys into signing up for SA?

A2

SimonPieMan
11-16-16, 09:03

A2They posted in Cincinnati while claiming to be attending school in Columbus. Photo came up negative on Google Image Search and Tineye. I haven't renewed my subscription yet, so I can't access their private photos. Although very intriguing, I have enough to keep me busy for now.

SP.

TheGenteelMan
11-16-16, 10:08
So far just a tease. Set up a date which it came and went - crickets. I'm anticipating she's got a ball or two in the air. Yeah, I just said that hehe. Hit and miss with responses; and somewhat jaded given the general air of "i've been screwed over before mister so watch it" tact in her conversation.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/54d70f2a-80fe-4413-b1a8-e07578349c67

YMMV. Good luck, stay safe.

TGM

Cincy
11-16-16, 11:01
So I'm fishing in the sb waters again. Right now I have a couple of fish on the line. One's been around a while for sure. The other either is new or started a new profile. I'm meeting with each of them later this week for a drink.

Here's the SA pages. Any thoughts /411 gents?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/13bb560e-c951-5ef4-73e4-71d73f09ca24

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ae01c896-3760-46a9-b1d1-70ff21577d9a

Thanks,

C.

Cincy
11-16-16, 11:36
So I'm fishing in the sb waters again. Right now I have a couple of fish on the line. One's been around a while for sure. The other either is new or started a new profile. I'm meeting with each of them later this week for a drink.

Thanks,

C.

EuroInCincy
11-16-16, 16:10
They posted in Cincinnati while claiming to be attending school in Columbus. Photo came up negative on Google Image Search and Tineye. I haven't renewed my subscription yet, so I can't access their private photos. Although very intriguing, I have enough to keep me busy for now.

SP.ONLY skype for $$.

Go ahead.

EuroInCincy
11-16-16, 16:28
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ad37da8c-950a-4924-a349-0af7f0499e7a

Kandieddiamond.

Kandieddiamond 6 minutes ago.

We can meet for coffee!! But every first meet up I do I request $50 in cash.

Who really pays for m&g's.

C'Mon. Put your big man pants on.

JoeBogus
11-16-16, 18:33

Thanks,

C.The first one Shay2 cute is just what she says. I've met her but have not partaken. Ask her show you pics of her nude hot tub parties.

I don't know the second one. I rarely venture up as far as Dayton.

JoeBogus
11-16-16, 18:36
They posted in Cincinnati while claiming to be attending school in Columbus. Photo came up negative on Google Image Search and Tineye. I haven't renewed my subscription yet, so I can't access their private photos. Although very intriguing, I have enough to keep me busy for now.

SP.Here is a picture. I don't know if they are real or not.

JoeBogus
11-16-16, 18:45
Sophie_Bear. Has anyone met this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fdb9b03b-4887-4455-9a2e-5d5c2fb613d3

Themoonismyne.

She has 5 pics on her page and they look to me like at least 3 different people.

I am setting up a visit to find out.

JoeBogus
11-16-16, 19:01
Aubrey k love.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/be3b8df4-d50d-4a4c-8e8a-bf48a904f09d

A very direct SA profile. Out of the blue she messaged me this: "Hello I'm very spontaneous and love role playing fantasies in the br. 😘 love girl on girl action as well. Xoxo".

WanderingAbout
11-17-16, 13:32
Themoonismyne if you have her number you can find her on FB. SA pics are from several years ago. No experience with her.

Sophie_Bear. Has anyone met this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fdb9b03b-4887-4455-9a2e-5d5c2fb613d3

Themoonismyne.

She has 5 pics on her page and they look to me like at least 3 different people.

I am setting up a visit to find out.

WanderingAbout
11-17-16, 13:36
She's very forth coming with actions and rewards. People and profiles like that set caution bells off until others TOFTT. SA has sugar daddys, sugar babys and occasionally sugar uncles. No experience with her beyond a few messages exchanged then she got blocked LOL. Hope its good for you tho.

Aubrey k love.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/be3b8df4-d50d-4a4c-8e8a-bf48a904f09d

A very direct SA profile. Out of the blue she messaged me this: "Hello I'm very spontaneous and love role playing fantasies in the br. 😘 love girl on girl action as well. Xoxo".

WanderingAbout
11-17-16, 13:43
For giggles anytime someone wants MG gift I ask for one from her in same amount. Afterall, a mans time is just as valuable as hers. A man also needs to be sure girl isn't a flake or fake. Its kinda fun to neogiate with the golddiggers. Never pay tho.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ad37da8c-950a-4924-a349-0af7f0499e7a

Kandieddiamond.

Kandieddiamond 6 minutes ago.

We can meet for coffee!! But every first meet up I do I request $50 in cash.

Who really pays for m&g's.

C'Mon. Put your big man pants on.

Waltmore
11-18-16, 00:18

A2All I know is that while messaging them they mentioned Skyping at a rather outrageous price. When I mentioned the obvious whoever it was began cursing at me through the message system telling me that I would never have two fu_ng women and to f__k off. I told her that I appreciated her improvement and grammar and sh told me to piss off you old motherf_er. I think I would like to marry her. As always.

ThunderBoat
11-18-16, 14:26
Natalia Preytonie. Wants $150 for M&G, told her to take a hike. Did send me bad pics, cute girl but I believe a waste of time.

Cheerleading_Captain. Wants to sell you pics, told her I did not pay until I saw them, iphone pics shot is a mirror, no deal. Waste of time. Can find her on FB with some searching and her college cheerleading site. She is a college cheerleader.

MeggyNKY. No idea what she wants, just not interested in anything physical. That didn't leave much. Takes forever to respond, waste of time.

Youvegotmail. Had high hopes based upon previous reviews. Not the hottest MILF I've met, sorry. Wants $400+ per meet, negotiated $300, then she went NANO. Lets meet, not interested any more, interested again, don't feel a connection now, on and on. High drama, I moved on. She may work for some of you, my standards are higher for $400/ meet and can't deal with NANOs. I did not find her as attractive as her pics, some are a few years old (I would say early 30's). On FB if you search. Slim build if that is your type, in shape.

Stassi Cat. Not really SB, more of an escort working the SB pages. Can negotiate pricing easily. Great natural ta-tas, like softballs in your hands. Some baby damage. Gives it a great effort, stay as long as you like and she won't let you leave until you are happy. Nice # to have in a pinch, not a going arrangement type.

Journey. Moved to Finlay OH, if any of you are in that area, she is a real MILF. Great body for a 49 yo. Wants $400/ meet, worth every dime.

Suga-baby2369 - Like gum on your shoe. Haven't and won't meet, made the mistake of communicating with her about 6 months ago, still sending me msgs to meet with every story in the book on why she needs money.

Daydreamer. Likes to msg, not much else, closing in on waste of time.

Amy81 - I had to reschedule, have updated pics she sent me, will know more next week.

Now engaging with Msred469, FunBlonde513, NatashalnCincy, Amy81, TemptressTasha0108, Tijuana, HoneysSugar, and others. If you have any info on any of these, speak up.

TB.

Big Sug
11-18-16, 16:38
Natalia Preytonie. Wants $150 for M&G, told her to take a hike. Did send me bad pics, cute girl but I believe a waste of time.

Cheerleading_Captain. Wants to sell you pics, told her I did not pay until I saw them, iphone pics shot is a mirror, no deal. Waste of time. Can find her on FB with some searching and her college cheerleading site. She is a college cheerleader.

MeggyNKY. No idea what she wants, just not interested in anything physical. That didn't leave much. Takes forever to respond, waste of time.

Youvegotmail. Had high hopes based upon previous reviews. Not the hottest MILF I've met, sorry. Wants $400+ per meet, negotiated $300, then she went NANO. Lets meet, not interested any more, interested again, don't feel a connection now, on and on. High drama, I moved on. She may work for some of you, my standards are higher for $400/ meet and can't deal with NANOs. I did not find her as attractive as her pics, some are a few years old (I would say early 30's). On FB if you search. Slim build if that is your type, in shape.

Stassi Cat. Not really SB, more of an escort working the SB pages. Can negotiate pricing easily. Great natural ta-tas, like softballs in your hands. Some baby damage. Gives it a great effort, stay as long as you like and she won't let you leave until you are happy. Nice # to have in a pinch, not a going arrangement type.

Journey. Moved to Finlay OH, if any of you are in that area, she is a real MILF. Great body for a 49 yo. Wants $400/ meet, worth every dime.

Suga-baby2369 - Like gum on your shoe. Haven't and won't meet, made the mistake of communicating with her about 6 months ago, still sending me msgs to meet with every story in the book on why she needs money.

Daydreamer. Likes to msg, not much else, closing in on waste of time.

Amy81 - I had to reschedule, have updated pics she sent me, will know more next week.

Now engaging with Msred469, FunBlonde513, NatashalnCincy, Amy81, TemptressTasha0108, Tijuana, HoneysSugar, and others. If you have any info on any of these, speak up.

TB.I agree on Youvegotmail. She was all interested and then off and now nothing. Met a few times, she got the money, but then her need subsided and now crickets. But oh my what a body. Be aware that FunBlonde513 and YGM are best friends and will definitely be talking.

JoeBogus
11-19-16, 15:01

TB.Stassi Cat. Saw her a few time when she resided in Wyoming OH. She likes sex and comes easily. Reasonable price. And yes, nice tits. A lot of loose skin in the mid-section from losing a LOT of weight. I don't consider her to be a pro. More UTR.

Amy81 - A sexy looking MILF with a pretty direct profile. * Lives in a house on Eastern Ave in Linwood. With her kids, her sister and her kids. A slight smoke smell in the bedroom. Neighborhood is OK for a daytime visit.

A pretty nice body with a tight ass and nice B boobies. * Only a slight pouch in the belly. Enjoys sex. ** Damage was 150 but could be negotiable.

John300
11-21-16, 16:29
Was wondering if anyone has met or talked to this girl. I'm suppose to meet up with her on Saturday evening. I. m driving up from Cincinnati. So any info would be appreciated.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c2ff011-6109-2a9d-f6b4-8da0808e4d4f

JoeBogus
11-21-16, 18:29
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a4f30504-d797-4e14-ad5b-a30e03f29eb7

http://www.pictaram.com/user/beingbarbie247/1621380567

DarkNet
11-21-16, 23:36
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a4f30504-d797-4e14-ad5b-a30e03f29eb7

http://www.pictaram.com/user/beingbarbie247/1621380567I know her. It blew my mind to see the pics there. She is real. Not cheap, and absolutely real.

JizMan
11-22-16, 17:38
Just an observation. IMO, unless you are into older women, paying 400 for a saggy lady over 35 seems a waste of money. We must have it good up here in Cbus because for 300-400 per date you can usually find some really nice, non-pro, 19-25 college girl or recent grad who is up for some P2 P. Sometimes you can find some very nice talent for 200. I always thought a MILF was supposed to be good looking, not just a mother?

RegulatorD
11-22-16, 20:37
Just an observation. IMO, unless you are into older women, paying 400 for a saggy lady over 35 seems a waste of money. We must have it good up here in Cbus because for 300-400 per date you can usually find some really nice, non-pro, 19-25 college girl or recent grad who is up for some P2 P. Sometimes you can find some very nice talent for 200. I always thought a MILF was supposed to be good looking, not just a mother?I was connected on SA by a 50 year old yoga teacher that I'm doing the reverse sugga daddy. I'm a Ho, I know!

RegulatorD
11-22-16, 21:06
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3cca5c3b-9182-4d3b-9b62-8bc7276d9427

Anybody got any experience with her, suppose to meet her a some point.

John300
11-23-16, 23:57
I did a M&G with her. Doesn't look as good in person. Thick girl but nice tits. Just wasn't my thing so I decided to not pursue it.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3cca5c3b-9182-4d3b-9b62-8bc7276d9427

Anybody got any experience with her, suppose to meet her a some point.

RegulatorD
11-24-16, 08:56
I did a M&G with her. Doesn't look as good in person. Thick girl but nice tits. Just wasn't my thing so I decided to not pursue it.I also did a M&G with her. The fact she is from Bangledish is kind of intriguing. I might have to fill that square. LOL. She was nice enough, got down to discussions and she wanted $300. Willing to stay overnight.

ThunderBoat
11-26-16, 11:44
If anyone has met JesseJ07 (in Batavia area), PM me with your experience. I have limited time over the next few weeks and don't want to waste an evening. I haven't seen anything on her. Thanks.

TB.

EuroInCincy
11-26-16, 17:54
If anyone has met JesseJ07 (in Batavia area), PM me with your experience. I have limited time over the next few weeks and don't want to waste an evening. I haven't seen anything on her. Thanks.

TB.Lives further than batavia, gained weight.

RegulatorD
11-27-16, 17:11
Be warned there is somebody telling what I wrote direct to an SA girl, so whatever! I got soooo much talent. Ill keep my info to PM and keep on driving!

LTL429
11-27-16, 19:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

John HandCock
11-27-16, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Admin2
11-28-16, 00:32
Be warned there is somebody telling what I wrote direct to an SA girl, so whatever! I got soooo much talent. Ill keep my info to PM and keep on driving!I will never understand why you "sugar daddy" types are insisting on introducing everything that sucks about dating to the world of commercial sex.

Who gives a shit if somebody tells them you write about them? Who fucking cares if they find out that you are making inquiries about them. Do you see where you wrote "I got soooooo much talent?" You can call them what you want but they are hookers, they don't fuck you if you don't pay them and you have others to call. It happens down here as well and this is how I handle it;

Girl A calls and complains (or texts and complains) I hang up, delete their contact.

Call girl B, go fuck girl B. Going without sex in the short term sucks but I can go way longer without pussy than they can without paying rent.

Telling guys to pass info by PM kills the forum, do it once you're moderated, do it twice you're banned.

Jesus, stop giving your power away.

A2

EuroInCincy
11-28-16, 12:36
Be warned there is somebody telling what I wrote direct to an SA girl, so whatever! I got soooo much talent. Ill keep my info to PM and keep on driving!SO what. Don't forget his is a PUBLIC forum so anybody can read it.

SO what. These girls talk among ach other.

SO what. I have more contacts than I can handle. She des not show up on time. NEXT. She text me too much. NEXT.

SO what. You have soooo much game.

Enjoy life with WINE and stop WHINING.

Rk1984
11-28-16, 14:07
Be warned there is somebody telling what I wrote direct to an SA girl, so whatever! I got soooo much talent. Ill keep my info to PM and keep on driving!Loose lips sink ships 💋.

JizMan
11-28-16, 19:50
I am one of those "Sugar Daddy Types" referred to in a previous post. I have been around the game for a long time indulging in many different types of services locally and in multiple cities. Trust me, there are some pros on SA, and when you boil it down they are all hookers by definition. However, from my experience, many of these girls on SA, especially the ones in college, are very naïve about what they are getting into. They are not high volume and most feel obligated to exhibit the effort to make you feel like it is a real BF / GF experience that it is worth your time & money versus most of the trash we deal with in other venues such as BP & others. I also realize you can find some very nice looking talent from travel girls for the same price that you might be paying SA girls, but again, they are high volume versus low volume and IMO, it's also something about the local girl thing.

Anvil
11-29-16, 17:08
I will never understand why you "sugar daddy" types are insisting on introducing everything that sucks about dating to the world of commercial sex.

Who gives a shit if somebody tells them you write about them? Who fucking cares if they find out that you are making inquiries about them. Do you see where you wrote "I got soooooo much talent?" You can call them what you want but they are hookers, they don't fuck you if you don't pay them and you have others to call. It happens down here as well and this is how I handle it;

Girl A calls and complains (or texts and complains) I hang up, delete their contact.

Call girl B, go fuck girl B. Going without sex in the short term sucks but I can go way longer without pussy than they can without paying rent.

Telling guys to pass info by PM kills the forum, do it once you're moderated, do it twice you're banned.

Jesus, stop giving your power away.

A2Actually though I agree with 90% of what you stated here, the truth is if you play it right, some of these girls will fuck you for free and often even leave the site after they start giving it up for free. And continue to give up for free to you. A lot of them just want to be treated better than their entitlement generation peers can figure out they should treat them.

JLZ61
11-29-16, 17:56
Copy that. It is amazing how simple little kindnesses can result in some good things. I have had similar experiences a number of times.

Actually though I agree with 90% of what you stated here, the truth is if you play it right, some of these girls will fuck you for free and often even leave the site after they start giving it up for free. And continue to give up for free to you. A lot of them just want to be treated better than their entitlement generation peers can figure out they should treat them.

RegulatorD
12-01-16, 13:23
I laughed when someone said I was whinning. I was reporting a leak. I ve got some SA superstars now and I don't use that term lightly. Don't worry youll have to find them yourself Dr. Leak. LOL.

Willow1535
12-02-16, 00:00
It's not that hard to find them. At all. You don't have to have much "game" to find success on SA. They are out there; young, old, rainbow of colors to select from and very affordable. Occasionally, you will find some who are not looking for money. They just want to be treated nicely.

I laughed when someone said I was whinning. I was reporting a leak. I ve got some SA superstars now and I don't use that term lightly. Don't worry youll have to find them yourself Dr. Leak. LOL.

JoeBogus
12-05-16, 03:06
Two in one day. Amy81 I had seen before. Summer1 I had not.

It takes a lots of guts to beg for money from someone you have not even met yet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b325b84d-29b6-4348-888e-a90c2eb030ca

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d09861dd-0fe1-fcc9-2b1f-f69a00cc52ff

HavinFun179
12-06-16, 14:16
Is a hustler. Will string you along with pictures and excuses.Her phone # is connected to the name Victoria. However her name appears to be something else on social media. It appears that she's married and has a nice little family.

EuroInCincy
12-06-16, 14:56
C'Mon. Joe. No guts needed. Just an email. LOL.

Don't forget it the first week of the month. So "rent is due" " electric will be shut off" "Cable bill is due".

Just go low.

Two in one day. Amy81 I had seen before. Summer1 I had not.

It takes a lots of guts to beg for money from someone you have not even met yet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b325b84d-29b6-4348-888e-a90c2eb030ca

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d09861dd-0fe1-fcc9-2b1f-f69a00cc52ff

John HandCock
12-06-16, 15:05
I laughed when someone said I was whinning. I was reporting a leak. I ve got some SA superstars now and I don't use that term lightly. Don't worry youll have to find them yourself Dr. Leak. LOL.Think that someone was A2.

Nope, wasn't me, that was Euro in Cincy

I was the one that told them to stop being so fucking pussywhipped.

A2

JoeBogus
12-06-16, 17:56
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ba46310e-d72b-4a34-bea6-c5e1ccb2013b

Young UC student, living off campus with a roommate. Says her name is Lexi. When I asked her if she could host when her roommate was not around she said yes at first and then. Wait a minute. No. But she says she has a hotel for the night if I can make it happen or my end. Claims to work 4-8:30 pm.

Days later, finally says she gets paid to go on dates. I decline and wish her good luck. A couple of hours later she responds.

Don't need luck. Already have two dates lined up. For TODAY. That are PAYING to see me. Bc they know I'm not a prostitute.

So who are you guys paying for meet and greets??

And not a pro?? PLEASE. She may not advertise, but she is a pro.

John300
12-06-16, 19:19
This girl is on SA to just play games. She lives in West Chester. Found her Facebook page and she has a boyfriend. Just stay away from her!

Young UC student, living off campus with a roommate. Says her name is Lexi. When I asked her if she could host when her roommate was not around she said yes at first and then. Wait a minute. No. But she says she has a hotel for the night if I can make it happen or my end. Claims to work 4-8:30 pm.

Days later, finally says she gets paid to go on dates. I decline and wish her good luck. A couple of hours later she responds.

Don't need luck. Already have two dates lined up. For TODAY. That are PAYING to see me. Bc they know I'm not a prostitute.

RegulatorD
12-07-16, 08:40
So I had the pleasure of meeting two 20+ year olds! I had only messaged one on SA, but after our first meet in greet with her, she said her friend was wanting to meet me also. So hell yes! So yesterday I hooked up with both girls. OUTSTANDING time. Anyway in talking to them, there are networks of girls that post on SA and talk / friends / etc. What is another bonus, they have two other friends on the site, and they are going to make the introduction to me this week, wish me luck!

John HandCock
12-07-16, 09:49

And not a pro?? PLEASE. She may not advertise, but she is a pro.Way of the world. There are guys who have the money to spend on arm candy, to just meet have dinner and shoot the shit. Cincinnati has had a couple of girls who made good money doing just that only. You did yhe right yhing, wish her luck and move on and if she is supplying the motel room she is a pro. Always someone with more money than what we have or willing to spend.

JLZ61
12-07-16, 10:18
Nice!! Would be curious to know how much that set you back? I've only met one duo but it was outstanding.

Are they interested in expanding their network? LOL.

So I had the pleasure of meeting two 20+ year olds! I had only messaged one on SA, but after our first meet in greet with her, she said her friend was wanting to meet me also. So hell yes! So yesterday I hooked up with both girls. OUTSTANDING time. Anyway in talking to them, there are networks of girls that post on SA and talk / friends / etc. What is another bonus, they have two other friends on the site, and they are going to make the introduction to me this week, wish me luck!

John HandCock
12-07-16, 13:05
So I had the pleasure of meeting two 20+ year olds! I had only messaged one on SA, but after our first meet in greet with her, she said her friend was wanting to meet me also. So hell yes! So yesterday I hooked up with both girls. OUTSTANDING time. Anyway in talking to them, there are networks of girls that post on SA and talk / friends / etc. What is another bonus, they have two other friends on the site, and they are going to make the introduction to me this week, wish me luck!Just post a link. Pretty simple to do. Much faster to do. If the profile is up they are in business.

DennyTime
12-07-16, 16:16
Would anyone be willing to share the contact info for Stassi Cat? She messages me but I have not paid for the membership. Just curious about meeting her. Thanks.

Todd Cincy
12-07-16, 22:29
As others have said, SA attracts some girls who are on the site to play games, or are "fishing" for pie-in-the-sky, unicorn deals. I don't believe that any significant number of them ever collect real money for meeting and going on platonic dates. (Ask yourself: How man guys are going to do that?

To sort of echo what A2 said: I've been on SA a long time, and it can easily become as time-consuming and low-reward as dating if you allow it. Don't allow those girls to manipulate you just because they're enrolled in college. (More than a few college girls have been escorts over the years, I've noted.) As with escorts, basic politeness goes a long way. But if someone is trying to string you along, cut them off.

Recently on SA there's been a spate of 18 to 19-year-olds looking for "online arrangements". I don't hesitate to tell them that they're wasting their time and everyone else's, as nudie pics are free all over the Internet.

Also: Don't become solely dependent on SA. I went through a streak where I only used SA, and I just ended up overpaying for some average "sugar babies", and missing out on some very good escorts. I now see SA as only one solution among many.

RegulatorD
12-08-16, 08:19
So I had the pleasure of meeting two 20+ year olds! I had only messaged one on SA, but after our first meet in greet with her, she said her friend was wanting to meet me also. So hell yes! So yesterday I hooked up with both girls. OUTSTANDING time. Anyway in talking to them, there are networks of girls that post on SA and talk / friends / etc. What is another bonus, they have two other friends on the site, and they are going to make the introduction to me this week, wish me luck!I never pay for Meet & Greets, never, never. From my experiences, girls that actually meet you will almost always seal the deal. Someone ask the cost for the two it was 4 total. Planning a repeat next week, plus meet and greets with one of the other girls this week.

I saw a post below, and as soon as a SA wants online cash, I block her profile and move on!

VSfun
12-08-16, 17:18
If you have given any thought to joining the site I would say now is best time. College students have extra expenses. Mom's have Christmas and tax refunds don't arrive until at least February 1.

Dan1888
12-08-16, 20:10
Hey guys, I just joined the SA website today and the first girl I messaged was Suga-baby (I guess I have bad luck). She immediately wanted to text me and the first words out of her mouth were all about how she is late on rent, needs babysitting money, gas money, etc. She wanted to meet asap and tell me all about her bad experiences on SA and how she was excited that I seemed "different" . Oh and of course she expected $100 just to meet for coffee or a drink. I'm thankful for the reviews on here which helped me avoid a big trap. I just wanted to let everyone know my experience because I'm sure she says the same exact lines to everyone.

HavinFun179
12-08-16, 21:42
Friendly reminder.

Use a burner phone and never send money. Seriously. Nothing says crazy ***** like pics of your family in your news feed or text messages. And they are demanding $$. No WU no FB no no no. They are pro hustlers. You are not. Blackmail is prevailing.

Looking for a friend? Maybe but if you're wrong you are fucked.

RegulatorD
12-09-16, 08:15
Friendly reminder.

Use a burner phone and never send money. Seriously. Nothing says crazy ***** like pics of your family in your news feed or text messages. And they are demanding $$. No WU no FB no no no. They are pro hustlers. You are not. Blackmail is prevailing.

Looking for a friend? Maybe but if you're wrong you are fucked.Excellent advice. I would add, make sure any photos you post / send to an SA is not part of any social media.

Ozmosis
12-09-16, 09:05
Hey guys, I just joined the SA website today and the first girl I messaged was Suga-baby (I guess I have bad luck). She immediately wanted to text me and the first words out of her mouth were all about how she is late on rent, needs babysitting money, gas money, etc. She wanted to meet asap and tell me all about her bad experiences on SA and how she was excited that I seemed "different" . Oh and of course she expected $100 just to meet for coffee or a drink. I'm thankful for the reviews on here which helped me avoid a big trap. I just wanted to let everyone know my experience because I'm sure she says the same exact lines to everyone.You learned quickly! I also find the ones that ask for money upfront are more work then they're worth. There are many girls who will meet without a MnG fee. Treat them well. Be flirtatuous without going to far. React to comments from their profile. When you make a connection, connect on snapchat. Many are on here to get away from the daily grind, to seek a better experience and earn a little cha ching along the way.

ProVid
12-09-16, 15:37
Excellent advice. I would add, make sure any photos you post / send to an SA is not part of any social media.Wait? Do you guys post pics? I've never looked at men's profiles, I just assumed that was a no-go area.

There's no fucking way I'd send a pic off to someone in any situation like this. Seems like too much of a risk and I'm not married. I still think there's a chance that some profiles aren't college girls looking for SD, but college girls working on a sex work thesis or someone trying to blackmail, as was mentioned.

RegulatorD
12-10-16, 11:15
Pics get responses, just use photoshop or whatever to distort your photos, easy peasy.

Dan1888
12-10-16, 14:19
Hey guys, just FYI to anyone new on SA Suga-baby2369 changed her name. I'm reporting this because I don't want any new people falling into the trap.

EuroInCincy
12-10-16, 15:36
Wait? Do you guys post pics? I've never looked at men's profiles, I just assumed that was a no-go area.

There's no fucking way I'd send a pic off to someone in any situation like this. Seems like too much of a risk and I'm not married. I still think there's a chance that some profiles aren't college girls looking for SD, but college girls working on a sex work thesis or someone trying to blackmail, as was mentioned.What is so bad about a sex work thesis. Listen if you feel it is bad what you are doing here, then don't do it.

Don' hope we will make you feel warm and fuzzy about thi, just because we are.

What could they blackmail you with. That you have a profile here.

Wow. Lets keep it real and not let the possibility that the sky could fall down paralyze you.

ProVid
12-11-16, 06:53
What is so bad about a sex work thesis. Listen if you feel it is bad what you are doing here, then don't do it.

Don' hope we will make you feel warm and fuzzy about thi, just because we are.

What could they blackmail you with. That you have a profile here.

Wow. Lets keep it real and not let the possibility that the sky could fall down paralyze you.Since I haven't needed to use pictures I view it as an unnecessary risk. I can't think of a reason to change that. I don't see the benefit. Putting pics out is like choosing to use your personal cell instead of using a burner. Blackmail is a crime and unlikely. But anti-sexworker agitprop would be the primary concern and is not a stretch.

Any indexed online hint or rumor that I've paid women for sex would be a problem. Not even a conviction or proven instance. Just the rumor would be enough. If you have a job, your whole life can be fucked if you become "that guy who pays women for sex". I can think of very few jobs where the relationship with your clients, business partners, or employees wouldn't be fucked up when all they see is "guy who fucks hookers". I guess it depends on your career and where you see yourself in the future. Anyone who applies for a half-way decent work is getting googled into orbit. Maybe you live a life beneath notice. Maybe you're one of the few who are bulletproof from scandal. I mean, Trump is the president, so I guess all bets are off. But I suspect not.

I think about it and I know that I wouldn't hire or work with "hooker guy". Even though I know this hobby inside and out and don't think that the guys who do this are automatically scumbags. I know that you can participate in this "hobby" and be a good person and a reliable guy. But I still would see it as a huge PR liability and it would also throw up other concerns.

Primary among them would be the needless indiscretion of using pics when you didn't have to.

HavinFun179
12-12-16, 09:02
Stassi cat has been totally on que. Great experience. Themoonismyne has a rockin body and is open to play. But she straight up blackmailed me. Cover your identity if you go there.

JoeBogus
12-12-16, 17:33
A pair of hot girls home on winter break from college.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/76a97dc9-4a60-4029-8cf6-6023db9de0a5

HavinFun179
12-12-16, 18:48
Stassi cat has been totally on que. Great experience. Themoonismyne has a rockin body and is open to play. But she straight up blackmailed me. Cover your identity if you go there.Themoonismyne switched her screen name.

RegulatorD
12-13-16, 08:02
Been in contact, meet / greet, FB, etc with a VERY nice 19 year college student. Only problem she wants to play above my range. She wants 5 maybe 3.5 will seal the deal?? So I'm willing to exchange info, bring me a young hottie in exchange by PM only. No recycled open forum stuff, and dont just give me a username, FB, etc required

TheGenteelMan
12-13-16, 09:45

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/76a97dc9-4a60-4029-8cf6-6023db9de0a5Saw them too. I was totally in until I got to the part about "...needs to be on our terms, not yours." If you're a rich old ugly fat dude, then I kinda sort-of maybe can sometimes sympathize with that directive. However, imho, this is all about quid pro quo. Nothing more, nothing less. If something develops beyond that, fine; but that is an argument for another ballpark.

In my experience, most of these younger chics would just as soon cut down the apple tree to harvest the fruit than cultivate it. Begin editorial rant here: They typically come around after they see their youth is waning and money is dried up. Thus leaving them with an empty carcass of a shallow dead-end existence. The billionaire jet-set pipe-dream they thought beauty alone would catch, is now evolved into the average stable-working-joe that had always been there from the start.

The only problem for them at that point is that average-joe has moved on. With no substance save the experience of an empty beauty-reliant existence, they turn to other means of grinding out the rest of their days. Yes, to be sure, there are the rare exceptions. But not for the majority of these hollow radiant beauties. Rant ended.

Take Eternalgoddess for example (pics bottom), https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/27f82ffc-1d3b-4be8-b59e-7ccec3521d93.

She wants money up front - red flag. It's practically the first thing out of the shoot in the conversation. I'm sure there are those that have paid up and made it to home plate, but she certainly comes off as more of a lumberjack than harvester. I get the sense those girls like her just do the meet and greet for money, never providing any sugar at all. I had an arrangement with a auburn-headed beauty whos body was tighter than Uncle Dick's hat band but throughout the arrangement there was no substance beyond the dead presidents with which she was so enamored.

There are definitely a few extraordinary gems there if you are willing to weed through the morass of shallow, self-absorbed, palladium-pussy weiner-mittens.

To that end, as a general rule of thumb, I've found the mid to late 20 somethings and above to be much more interested in cultivating the tree.

Given that there are several ladies that I find are great harvesters, I do not like naming names for fear of leaving out one or two equally great ladies; but for some gems that are on SA or can be found otherwise one but only has to look at the bejeweled ruby slippers you may already be wearing. And yes, Dorothy, there is no place like home (e.g., Not in any particular order, Busty Red, Ashley Double D's, NV, Cali Sparkles, Bobie Dahl).

TGM

ThunderBoat
12-13-16, 18:10
Guys. I've been seeing Karly for a while now, I've had no issues with her. She's a cool girl, down for anything, with a rockin body. She is still learning the ropes so expect a bump or two along the way. I do understand from her what went down with the other guy here and why she did what she did. Not my business and I'm not here to post her side. You can get that from her directly if you want. She has taken her profile down on SA for now. I do have her # and can share with seniors or regulars who have helped me along the way.

Separately, I'd recommend to everyone here to not share your personal information with a provider or SB until you are really comfortable with them. Use an alias, get a burner phone / phone app, don't invite them to your home, don't take your wallet into your appointment, don't pay by personal check, . I don't even take my cell in, stays in the car. Smart = Safe.

Happy Holidays to all!

TB.

HavinFun179
12-13-16, 19:38
Guys. I've been seeing Karly for a while now, I've had no issues with her. She's a cool girl, down for anything, with a rockin body. She is still learning the ropes so expect a bump or two along the way. I do understand from her what went down with the other guy here and why she did what she did. Not my business and I'm not here to post her side. You can get that from her directly if you want. She has taken her profile down on SA for now. I do have her # and can share with seniors or regulars who have helped me along the way.

Separately, I'd recommend to everyone here to not share your personal information with a provider or SB until you are really comfortable with them. Use an alias, get a burner phone / phone app, don't invite them to your home, don't take your wallet into your appointment, don't pay by personal check, . I don't even take my cell in, stays in the car. Smart = Safe.

Happy Holidays to all!

TB.Great advice TB. My situation with her still has the potential to become a large problem so I'd appreciate it if you can appreciate the sensitive natural of the situation, learn from my mistake and not bring it up to her. Thanks guys.

TheGenteelMan
12-14-16, 09:43
How is it that when ladies post "Give me your money" on their profile it is viewed as some sort of acceptable tribal ritual like guys are supposed to be into just throwing money away for nothing; but when I post, "Give me your vagina" or "Let me grab your pussy" I get tons of hate mail? Wait, don't answer. I think I'm seeing the double standard now, lol.

TGM

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/943e2bb6-a3b5-9190-dbb1-3f78d276d426

Todd Cincy
12-14-16, 11:43
Any girl who wants money for a meet and greet is going to try to string you along. No matter how cute they are, don't go for it.

I should add that I've been on SA since 2008. I've seen all the tricks. They invariably claim that "other guys have paid big money for dinner dates," etc. They're lying. Who are these "other guys"? The "sugar daddy" portrayed in the SA marketing verbiage is a unicorn, more or less. Most of the "other guys" on the site are hobbyists. That means you cheap fellows who complain when Eloquent Evenings tries to raise the price for a 30-minute session by $10.

Nevertheless, there are girls on SA who have no experience in this game, and they will attempt to turn meet and greet money into a business model. Think about it: You have coffee with a few guys a week, and you pocket a nice sum. Many of the SA girls are nice, but the site and the hype the site generates does attract some young women who think that every 30- or 40-something guy is eager to give them free money.

The only way to put an end to that is to stop incentivizing it. If you think that *she's* concerned about being strung along, offer to meet her at a time and place that makes it convenient for her. And don't expect an 18 year old college girl to drive 50 miles for a meet and greet. But don't pay her real money until you get something in return.

I'm not saying don't be reasonable; but I am saying: If you pay for meet and greet, you're rewarding bad behavior and making it hard on everyone, as that will set the new expectation.

Also: As I mentioned before, there's been a rash of profiles, invariably with 18- or 19-year-old girls, seeking "online arrangements". I've been reporting them to the site as phishing scams (which they quite likely are).

I love SA, but it does attract scammers and opportunists from time to time. They typically come in waves. Don't feed the con artists, and they eventually give up and go away.

RegulatorD
12-14-16, 18:21
Rule# 1, Never pay meet and greet! Rule# 2, see Rule# 1.

Willow1535
12-14-16, 19:11
She may be a little too far for some of you, but probably ticks a few of your boxes. I like them younger, but she's a little too close to home and I am not sure that I could control myself when my regular SB returns in January from her Winter Break. Asked for $200, but will take less. Her hair is blonde now.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bddd6384-9bef-81b2-7a20-44a0b41851e3

They are out there. I currently have a long term arrangement (9 months) with a Grad Student and only "go on the prowl" when she goes home for visits or goes on vacation. Never ceases to amaze me how young these girls are and the reasonable expectations that they have.

Happy Hunting!

WanderingAbout
12-15-16, 13:33
Friend reports: Sweet but eccentric. She is a pro. Not exclusive to you. Known by many. Will blow up your phone. YMMV.

She may be a little too far for some of you, but probably ticks a few of your boxes. I like them younger, but she's a little too close to home and I am not sure that I could control myself when my regular SB returns in January from her Winter Break. Asked for $200, but will take less. Her hair is blonde now.

JizMan
12-15-16, 14:40
Friend reports: Sweet but eccentric. She is a pro. Not exclusive to you. Known by many. Will blow up your phone. YMMV.In person, she's not that attractive in body or face.

TheGenteelMan
12-16-16, 13:39
In person, she's not that attractive in body or face.Ancient proverb say:

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

TGM

WanderingAbout
12-18-16, 13:01
Just FYI. Pregnant and on SA. Profile name: Sexynpregnant. Suggest reading reviews on various websites before seeing her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cdd1fc7-4ed3-43b5-988e-a81f51e2a4ef

John300
12-18-16, 15:02
I have been talking to this one for a few weeks. Seems like a very cool girl and plan to meet her tomorrow. I looked for reviews on her but couldn't find any. Anyone ever have any meetings or conversations with her?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b7a6cef-f01f-2744-5591-12d54d12cef5

JoeBogus
12-18-16, 16:02
Just FYI. Pregnant and on SA. Profile name: Sexynpregnant. Suggest reading reviews on various websites before seeing her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cdd1fc7-4ed3-43b5-988e-a81f51e2a4efShe is real and lots of fun. Some recent pics.

WanderingAbout
12-18-16, 16:57
No involvement with the following. Sharing info.

Robyn24 - Cincinnati. Dancer at Cheeks. Heavily tattoo'd. Lives in Hamilton. Very very thin. Asks for $800 per meet allowance. Yes $800. Have to work for benefits.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dd752d53-777b-4bdc-99a9-6fd51fe6ee53

Alwaysfriendly. Dayton / Cincinnati. In case you don't know or have forgotten. Aka supercutenerdy with reviews on ThE otheR. $250-300 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d76bfe6f-b640-4281-8b67-672dffdb2a8f

CandyKiss3's. Dayton. $150 M&G. $300 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e5ab70bf-2cae-451a-ac7f-7a9a2dd6a8ac

Tiffany 513 - Cincinnati. Don't recall other name but a former BP pro.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f373e92a-dcdf-29d0-0c6f-175f7625df02

Glucose_Zygote. Cincinnati. $500+ per meet.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/75474113-7f94-4b58-aef7-6f7a995915a3

Cutie31006 - Dayton. Tineye returns over 30 hits on profile pic. Profile language isn't typical of how girls speek. You may choose to stay away.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c2116675-bce8-4ac4-921a-06ba78998807

Kahleesi Kane. Dayton. Reviewed on Dayton SB board. Will come to you. $300+ with different levels of allowance and benefits.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/86a74fde-3cff-4b7e-b170-7a612cd192d9

Kel Baby. Cincinnati. Real. Once you have number can find on FB. Selective. $500 allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c82daff7-3e72-45c4-b743-c0afd6823237

EllieExxy. Dayton. Real. Also a Webcam girl. $300-$500 allowance. Big attitude.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e89323f-ff45-4fb0-afd4-e614e9c0168f

GingerNovember. Dayton. Player. Send her money. Lose your money. On SA to game you.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7736b3e8-a7f0-4a03-b77c-94ebbb1399b6

Baby P Fun. Dayton. Profile pic is as good as it gets. $300. Willing to work with you.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7ac95442-f3b6-a970-14f2-14c1ceb49794

Megan 025 - Cincinnati. Been reviewed on here before. $250 allowance. Average pear shape build.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/716c74cd-5dec-2790-5ba1-4f3f3e6d11bc

Young&Looking 4 Fun. Dayton. $1500 a month allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/41a3c921-49ed-ffa1-f073-931c8d105fef

Sashafierce98 - Dayton. Real. $400. Attitude of a diva. But ready for you on call. Has packed on the pounds.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5cc14cab-008d-46f8-a36c-ecc63fdd7d59

ValerieLynn. Dayton. $500 per meet per allowance. Youll have to earn your benefits.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c276ced6-87e5-f97d-c3a5-e6a57c979d91

Ke L. Cincinnati. $300+ per meet allowance. Reports say average experience.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2b7a6cef-f01f-2744-5591-12d54d12cef5

Anastasia. Cincinnati. Reviewed on board. Will tell you exactly what you get. Reports say average experience. Crazy. $250 per meet.

Ambrlouise. Cincinnati. Heavier than pics reveal. Former dancer. Asks $500 allowance. Will go for $300. M&G required. Bit of GPS. Reports say average experience.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c1310b8f-931e-dfe0-bbd8-f5c6cf825b02

Yunhi Khan Kim. Cincinnati. Says lives in town. FB says Korea. Platonic only.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/70565488-6478-4ded-b0ba-b3818637b9fa

Plaything. Cincinnati. $500 per meeting. Will settle for less. Profile pic as good as it gets. Former dancer.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/be56eb5c-e152-4eee-b57a-474f43dcb3d3

Teen_idle94 - Cincinnati. You will recognize her if you know her from on here. Profile seems inactive.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c7c6c44d-488d-46ca-95c0-03b43ac2e030

Liz. Cincinnati. Suicide Girl aka Lusia. Google for pics. Profile seems inactive.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/35293e8f-e71d-73f6-d080-c1dc8454c901

Todd Cincy
12-18-16, 20:39
I know I've waxed pessimist of late. (Recall my earlier post about the fall of the AMPs since the Lawrenceburg glory days.).

But on the bright side, I've had better results with escorts. (See my reviews of Fantasy Sara and BP Chasity.).

I hobbied for the first time in 1992, going on 25 years. Many of the current providers weren't even born then. Here is what I have learned:

- There is always a good venue for buying quality companionship, but it isn't always the same venue that it was 5 years earlier.

- Once a venue gets good, outside factors intervene to make it not so good. The great AMPs were felled by LE. Now it looks like Seeking Arrangments (a great source 5 years ago) is being overtaken by scam artists and opportunists.

So what am I doing? I'm going back to escorts. I left the local escort market about 5 years ago, because the only options were strung-out addicts, way-past-their-prime older women, and the obese ladies. Things have much improved.

My SA membership expires in a few days. I probably won't renew immediately. I had a great run there, but it simply isn't what it was in 2011 or 2013.

JoeBogus
12-18-16, 22:12
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d8e8c19bf504

Cash and dash artist. Don't believe anything in her profile or anything she says.

Xxx-413-4219. Drives a white Saturn sedan. I have the license number.

Works out of a house in Reading and the Williamsburg apts in Hartwell.

By now you think I would know better, Geesh.

OverSpun
12-19-16, 19:09
- There is always a good venue for buying quality companionship, but it isn't always the same venue that it was 5 years earlier.

- Once a venue gets good, outside factors intervene to make it not so good. Now it looks like Seeking Arrangments (a great source 5 years ago) is being overtaken by scam artists and opportunists.

So what am I doing? I'm going back to escorts. I left the local escort market about 5 years ago, because the only options were strung-out addicts, way-past-their-prime older women, and the obese ladies. Things have much improved.
I had a great run there, but it simply isn't what it was in 2011 or 2013.I agree with almost everything you said. A few years ago the scene was much better. I wish I had your optimism about escorts. --There are a few good ones but still plenty of drugs, has-been, dumpy and past primes. Add in the scams and shady part and I'and not sure one is much better than the other. Best of luck!

JoeBogus
12-19-16, 19:40
I agree with Thunderboat about her. I have never had any issues with her. Karley now has a new number. PM me for info.

Happy Holidays to all!

TB.

JizMan
12-20-16, 10:09

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/76a97dc9-4a60-4029-8cf6-6023db9de0a5Lots can be found out about these two with a little research. They are really dolled up in these photos. They look plainer in some of the other pics out there but most look pretty good. I am curious about these cuties myself and may hit them up just to find out how much of a sucker they think I might be.

SstevenEvets
12-20-16, 12:30
Anyone seen or experience with this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5f3d5710-5ddf-433a-89c9-1be04fd37624

WanderingAbout
12-20-16, 19:58
They requested $750 each for fun. $350 each for hanging out in public. $150 M&G fee. Won't get to the fun part until you have hungout together several times per their messages. Brunette isn't new to SA. Been on and off for a while asking $500 alone per meeting. Passed. Smelled of GPS. May be different for you.

Lots can be found out about these two with a little research. They are really dolled up in these photos. They look plainer in some of the other pics out there but most look pretty good. I am curious about these cuties myself and may hit them up just to find out how much of a sucker they think I might be.

WanderingAbout
12-20-16, 20:17
..... My SA membership expires in a few days. I probably won't renew immediately. I had a great run there, but it simply isn't what it was in 2011 or 2013.There are still viable opportunities on SA if SA is your thing. However, as the website has matured in its product cycle it has evolved beyond its intended core values as a SD / SB service. There are now over 6,000 listings within 1000 miles of Cincinnati that are profile 'ads' for online and webcam services infecting SA. That is sufficient evidence to support TC comments SA has changed. And not for the better.

MxPlanner1
12-20-16, 21:25
She is real and lots of fun. Some recent pics.She is legit and provides service, however watch your stuff as she is a thief and will steal from you if given the chance. I am speaking from experience here. Attractive and delivers just be mindful of the fact that if you turn your back she will steal from you.

WanderingAbout
12-24-16, 11:26
Not involved with any of the following persons. Share info with those SB passed on for one reason or another. May be right for you. YMMV.

Mya Suga - 250-300 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5d911c56-fd77-4b43-a654-133acb0cb1bd

Cembell2014 - Lexington. Asks 350-400 will agree to 250-300 per meet allowanc.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/3006a91b-127e-42c5-8a3c-ccc25b7a6680?mailbox=inbox

CandyKiss3's. M&G = 150. Lunch / Dinner / Regular Date = 3-350. Private Time = 500 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e5ab70bf-2cae-451a-ac7f-7a9a2dd6a8ac

Boricua14 - Lebanon. Asks 400 will agree to 300 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/3de68284-1d11-4fd3-96db-03a291353363?mailbox=inbox

Nicole. Cincinnati - Professional SB. On and off since 2014 - Not exclusive. Pics not her. Asks 400 will agree to 300 meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8325ca33-e336-64ea-25a9-e95f50d2cf43

Sally H6654 - Cincinnati. Also on and off SA since 2014 - Asks 500 meet allowance. A tattoo artist in real life.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d229d33b-002d-cd7e-7a75-9d4a45cebf39

Young&Looking 4 Fun. Dayton - Asks for 2-300 per meet allowance.

Kutiekristina. Lexington - 1000 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/879c091d-02f5-4bac-a759-0c9b7c2876a1

ItsLuxxxx. Cincinnati - 400 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abf2a302-238b-46c4-b96c-ef246b834c8a

M444 - Dayton - 2000 a month allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac420406-6c09-f5c9-9d63-25cd87ab9a2c

Sexy Hairdresser. M&G = 200 then 400 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8e454677-79b5-4ea0-b65f-3195979eafa3

ValerieLynn. Professional SB. Bi. On and Off of years. M&G = 200 then 400 a meet allowance.

Bellaangela - Cincinnati - Says she is 27 - She is really 37 - yes 37 - Stripper in Dayton - Avoid
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8b5fafb9-f73d-9efc-1824-4e308466e15a

Anderhyde - Cincinnati - still in HS - shouldnt be on SA - Avoid
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f764492-dcb8-4e6d-b65b-a90d59ba7361

Cutie31006 - Dayton - Tineye show pics on profile are fake - Avoid

John300
12-24-16, 13:23
Hey guys I've seen this girl a couple times. She is really a cool girl and likes to please. She's looking for a few more people to see as I just haven't had much time to spend with her lately. Told her I would post here. Seniors can PM me for more details.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29834b9a-46dd-4305-8c5b-4d9a5589163e

EuroInCincy
12-25-16, 06:46
Hey guys I've seen this girl a couple times. She is really a cool girl and likes to please. She's looking for a few more people to see as I just haven't had much time to spend with her lately. Told her I would post here. Seniors can PM me for more details.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29834b9a-46dd-4305-8c5b-4d9a5589163eThis is perhaps better posted in one of the other treads.

If a female sees more than 2-3 benefactors she is just UTR, less of SB.

John HandCock
12-25-16, 11:06
This is perhaps better posted in one of the other treads.

If a female sees more than 2-3 benefactors she is just UTR, less of SB.This topic seems to have lots if different opinions. I agree with you but my cutoff is one sd. If she has a rotation then I consider her utr and definitely utr if she has a guy passing her info around.

John300
12-25-16, 15:33
I agree with that. She is looking for only 2 guys to set up an arrangement with. I no longer have the time with my business so thought I'd help her out since I had to end our arrangement. She's a really nice women to hang out with.

This is perhaps better posted in one of the other treads.

If a female sees more than 2-3 benefactors she is just UTR, less of SB.

Todd Cincy
12-26-16, 21:14
Heads up: I just looked at upgrading my SA account and I noticed that it's now $79.95 per month.

This is not an insurmountable amount, but it's $30 more than it was just a few years ago!

Todd Cincy
12-26-16, 21:35
Thanks to OP for posting. I really have to say, most of what I see here is $150 to $200 girls asking for two or three times what they're worth.

If you want "a cut above" the usual USAG fare, at the present time either Discreet Desires or Fantasy's (based in KY) offers much better options than any of these.

I would conceivably pay $500 for a true, first timer suburban college girl who had never done this before and needed to be "convinced", but $500 for what is basically a UTR escort?

SA was originally set up with girl-next-door college girls in mind. What it has evolved into is a place where a group of very average escorts are posing as sugar babies, based on the info below.

For example: The tattoo artist girl (as the OP noted) has been around on SA for *years* with multiple profiles.

This could be part of the reason why SA has been raising the membership fees for men (see my previous post). Perhaps the college girls who were joining a few years ago discovered that the "sugar daddy" of SA marketing lore was actually a myth, and the word has gotten out, so now we're stuck with overpriced UTR escorts.

I will repeat: Never pay for M&G.

Not involved with any of the following persons. Share info with those SB passed on for one reason or another. May be right for you. YMMV.
Boricua14 - Lebanon. Asks 400 will agree to 300 per meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/3de68284-1d11-4fd3-96db-03a291353363?mailbox=inbox

Nicole. Cincinnati - Professional SB. On and off since 2014 - Not exclusive. Pics not her. Asks 400 will agree to 300 meet allowance.

Sally H6654 - Cincinnati. Also on and off SA since 2014 - Asks 500 meet allowance. A tattoo artist in real life.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d229d33b-002d-cd7e-7a75-9d4a45cebf39

Young&Looking 4 Fun. Dayton - Asks for 2-300 per meet allowance.

Kutiekristina. Lexington - 1000 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/879c091d-02f5-4bac-a759-0c9b7c2876a1

ItsLuxxxx. Cincinnati - 400 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abf2a302-238b-46c4-b96c-ef246b834c8a

M444 - Dayton - 2000 a month allowance.

Sexy Hairdresser. M&G = 200 then 400 a meet allowance.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8e454677-79b5-4ea0-b65f-3195979eafa3

ValerieLynn. Professional SB. Bi. On and Off of years. M&G = 200 then 400 a meet allowance.

Bellaangela - Cincinnati - Says she is 27 - She is really 37 - yes 37 - Stripper in Dayton - Avoid
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8b5fafb9-f73d-9efc-1824-4e308466e15a

Cutie31006 - Dayton - Tineye show pics on profile are fake - Avoid

EuroInCincy
12-27-16, 12:36
Agree NEVER pay for a M&G.

I a potential brings it up I either flatly say no, or when they use 'my time is valuable' I agree and say I usually get a $400/ fee for a first meeting.

Yes there are many average escorts now who found their way to the new "El Dorado".

A good one is happy with a few hundred / month. It is more fun that working 40 hrs at McDonalds, netting her barely $350/ week.

It is a hunting and farming exercise.

Thanks to OP for posting. I really have to say, most of what I see here is $150 to $200 girls asking for two or three times what they're worth.

If you want "a cut above" the usual USAG fare, at the present time either Discreet Desires or Fantasy's (based in KY) offers much better options than any of these.

I would conceivably pay $500 for a true, first timer suburban college girl who had never done this before and needed to be "convinced", but $500 for what is basically a UTR escort?

SA was originally set up with girl-next-door college girls in mind. What it has evolved into is a place where a group of very average escorts are posing as sugar babies, based on the info below.

For example: The tattoo artist girl (as the OP noted) has been around on SA for *years* with multiple profiles.

This could be part of the reason why SA has been raising the membership fees for men (see my previous post). Perhaps the college girls who were joining a few years ago discovered that the "sugar daddy" of SA marketing lore was actually a myth, and the word has gotten out, so now we're stuck with overpriced UTR escorts.

I will repeat: Never pay for M&G.

JoeBogus
12-29-16, 18:10
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b3f44890-f6bb-4b60-bdb3-73b820646e43

Has anyone met this one yet?.

Trying to determine if she is real (and safe). Says she lives in a hotel in Walnut hills. Her profile says kids but they are apparently not living with her.

Possible scammer?

Lebruno
12-30-16, 04:22
I believe the rate increase happened in Summer 2016.

Heads up: I just looked at upgrading my SA account and I noticed that it's now $79.95 per month.

This is not an insurmountable amount, but it's $30 more than it was just a few years ago!

HotCoffee1984
01-02-17, 21:56
Does anyone have anything on krae1991 from Dayton. Kinda inclined to meet her for m&g very soon. Looking to see if anyone knows anything about her.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/511d38d4-8b35-45ff-aa61-e6fdaed905a3

RegulatorD
01-03-17, 15:47
Let me start by saying, if you don't believe any of this post I would feel the same. I will keep a lot of the details a little vague to keep us both safe. So I meet this girl on SA (her profile is deleted now), we chat for a while and then we a meet in greet at a new popular restaurant. From the moment I meet this gorgeous 19 year old creature all 5'9" of her, it was game on, she gave me the warmest hug, actually squeezed me hard. After our meet and great she suggest we go to my truck so we can chat in private. Well we get in the front seat, and honestly its a blur in no time she is butt naked! I kid you not, next I'm eating her pussy and she is calling me Daddy in the parking lot of a busy restaurant! WTF! Starts a hot blowjob but I can't finish, I'm too paranoid. So that's about as far as we go that day, we then set to meet the following week and we text almost everyday. Well two days before our date she text me and says she can't see me anymore. She don't want to cheat on her bf, etc. I am devastated. Well a week+ goes by with no contact, but then she reappears on text!! So to cut to the chase this girl is WILD as I have ever know. During the next week or so of back and forth texting, she lets her freak out, she wants me to quote "destroy her", and to bring duct tape, a mask, and to choke her (with no marks) and to bring my best dirty talk, as she wants to be my "cum thirsty Itch!" So I DID, I brought my A game, and it was the best sex in a long time, I was sweaty and exhausted afterwards, and left her quivering.

So my point is you can find gold nuggets still on SA. FYI, she is not shareable, I just want to post probably the best hobby experience I ever had. And I left out sooo many details, she would text me all the time, sending me countless nude photos, and talking about sex. I loved every moment. So I can't wait till next time. She wants me to find "us" a hot girlfriend for next time. LOL.

CletusTheYokel
01-03-17, 16:44
I believe you and not just 'cause we have exchanged a lot of intel. The girl had a fantasy--and something about you triggered it. Lucky you. Enjoy it as much as you can--update if it develops.

C.

Let me start by saying, if you don't believe any of this post I would feel the same. I will keep a lot of the details a little vague to keep us both safe. So I meet this girl on SA (her profile is deleted now), we chat for a while and then we a meet in greet at a new popular restaurant. From the moment I meet this gorgeous 19 year old creature all 5'9" of her, it was game on, she gave me the warmest hug, actually squeezed me hard. After our meet and great she suggest we go to my truck so we can chat in private. Well we get in the front seat, and honestly its a blur in no time she is butt naked! I kid you not, next I'm eating her pussy and she is calling me Daddy in the parking lot of a busy restaurant! WTF! Starts a hot blowjob but I can't finish, I'm too paranoid. So that's about as far as we go that day, we then set to meet the following week and we text almost everyday. Well two days before our date she text me and says she can't see me anymore. She don't want to cheat on her bf, etc. I am devastated. Well a week+ goes by with no contact, but then she reappears on text!! So to cut to the chase this girl is WILD as I have ever know. During the next week or so of back and forth texting, she lets her freak out, she wants me to quote "destroy her", and to bring duct tape, a mask, and to choke her (with no marks) and to bring my best dirty talk, as she wants to be my "cum thirsty Itch!" So I DID, I brought my A game, and it was the best sex in a long time, I was sweaty and exhausted afterwards, and left her quivering.

So my point is you can find gold nuggets still on SA. FYI, she is not shareable, I just want to post probably the best hobby experience I ever had. And I left out sooo many details, she would text me all the time, sending me countless nude photos, and talking about sex. I loved every moment. So I can't wait till next time. She wants me to find "us" a hot girlfriend for next time. LOL.

Anvil
01-03-17, 22:27
Just like you said: every now and then you hit a gold mine that makes all the work worth it. I'd take a night of her over a month of any Escort. Keep it flowing, sometimes they squirm out and become publicly available as much as our little egos hate that. Enjoy

So my point is you can find gold nuggets still on SA. FYI, she is not shareable, I just want to post probably the best hobby experience I ever had. And I left out sooo many details, she would text me all the time, sending me countless nude photos, and talking about sex. I loved every moment. So I can't wait till next time. She wants me to find "us" a hot girlfriend for next time. LOL..

LikeMike1963
01-04-17, 11:18
I mean I guess she's kinda hot. If you can get over that brown spot on her left arm in the first photo. Not sure I could overlook that. Hahhahahahaha.

DarkNet
01-04-17, 15:00
I mean I guess she's kinda hot. If you can get over that brown spot on her left arm in the first photo. Not sure I could overlook that. Hahhahahahaha.Please put things in perspective. I congratulate you if its true, but I find too many of these with not much real detail, Back in the day, penthouse had great stories in the back of the mag. Made for good reading though they were all fantasy. The info is not help to anyone if you do not include those details as well. If you paid her 1000 then it makes sense. Oh and her profile was? If you can just post an experience with little to no info. Is this an ad for SA? C'Mon. Then we can questions it as well.

DarkNet
01-04-17, 15:07

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29834b9a-46dd-4305-8c5b-4d9a5589163eI have a friend that was looking at her too. He has MANY profiles on SA. She messaged ALL OF THEM with the private photos too. Call this a BP experience. She has some issues best not described here. He met her too. I believe our friend was fortunate the issues did not rear their head. Keep the info flowing to keep everyone safe. I will pass on her.

RegulatorD
01-04-17, 22:27
Young and ready for more my cum. That narrow waist that meets those explosive hips and long lean legs are insane! 5"9" in doggie is a hell of a ride! INSANE

TapThat
01-04-17, 23:18
I have a friend that was looking at her too. He has MANY profiles on SA. She messaged ALL OF THEM with the private photos too. Call this a BP experience. She has some issues best not described here. He met her too. I believe our friend was fortunate the issues did not rear their head. Keep the info flowing to keep everyone safe. I will pass on her.If possible like to know, she has been in touch with me. Your warning is enough I won't proceed, but like to know.

DarkNet
01-05-17, 01:00
Young and ready for more my cum. That narrow waist that meets those explosive hips and long lean legs are insane! 5"9" in doggie is a hell of a ride! INSANEHopefully she answers messages soon. She is a newby. Kudos. But you should share. LOL!

DarkNet
01-07-17, 02:56
Gentlemen. I really don't know where to start. Especially after the hot blonde story. I do have info to back it all up though and I AM sharing with some. A VERY good friend met one of the hottest black college spinners he has ever come across. I guess that is pretty to the point. Lets just say he ran into her working at a popular place in town. And she was up for some fun when she was approached. She did have a lot of questions then mentioned SA!. Struck Gold! But to share or not to share? That is the question. I assume if there are some that have shared with me, hit me back or refresh my memory. I have her contact info on SA only that I am considering to share. I have digits but I have not even told her about this site or anything like that. She is a 21 yo college woman that Mick Jagger sings about in the song " brown sugar". He has hit some of the best pussy in the world my friend tells me and this is un-f-ng believable. And you guys were talking about pic of the woman's fig? Hers is the one you would see back in school on the pages of Penthouse. It is voluptuous and "pouts" he said. She has no idea what power she yields. This, my friends is one of the nicest PoA he has had in decades and he has had them all. A 21 yo. Black, college spinner. Pegs in the tattas. Light tats and a rockin bod. Very well read, very smart and HOTTTT. And a pleasure to have a conversation with. Still VERY new and good natured. VERY sweet. There in lies the issue. This one MUST be treated with care. To whom do I allow to know her? I must ask my friend. Please don't destroy my mailbox. And to those friends. I will not disclose any other info. What is here should be enough. Only those that have helped me out with. Info please. My friend went to round three and said she was very sweet. Tasting. In a few years this one will be legend if not snatched up. Just wanting some help with school stuff. OMG! Just broke up with her bf too. She is trustworthy, not on anything, has a normal job too. So friends that helped out hit me back.

RegulatorD
01-07-17, 09:20
I'm kind of tied up at the moment, aghh I meant she is LOL. Anyway this one reached out to me, and is ready to go at $. 5 so she maybe a decent value play, been on the site a while, maybe BP?

RegulatorD
01-07-17, 09:26
She is a SA newbie (which in my opinion can be a good thing! Was ready to go for a meet and greet, but other things needed my attention, she is between DAY and CIN, has some decent private photos.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/033a766a-d6d0-4b7c-b28b-bbd6a9b02119

JizMan
01-07-17, 10:52
I'm kind of tied up at the moment, aghh I meant she is LOL. Anyway this one reached out to me, and is ready to go at $. 5 so she maybe a decent value play, been on the site a while, maybe BP?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bddd6384-9bef-81b2-7a20-44a0b41851e3I don't think she's been on BP. I didn't find her face or body that nice in person nor do I think she looks much like her pics.

DarkNet
01-07-17, 11:43

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/bddd6384-9bef-81b2-7a20-44a0b41851e3She has issues and GPS is one of them too. Something not right there and she has AGED!. Much better out there and she has a serious attitude problem. I moved on. Sh approched me yesterday and kept inviting me to her place in KY. NOT!

RegulatorD
01-07-17, 12:48
I don't think she's been on BP. I didn't find her face or body that nice in person nor do I think she looks much like her pics.I looked on FB, body seemed soft, and she is probably significantly older than posted.

WanderingAbout
01-07-17, 13:11
She's been reviewed several times in this section. SB Pro. Youll be one of many in rotation. Will blow up your phone. So say previous reports.

JizMan
01-07-17, 13:44
I looked on FB, body seemed soft, and she is probably significantly older than posted.Soft is an accurate description IMO, and she is likely using older pics.

RegulatorD
01-07-17, 14:22
Soft is an accurate description IMO, and she is likely using older pics.Yeah looks like she been on SA for almost three years!

RegulatorD
01-07-17, 15:45
Yeah looks like she been on SA for almost three years!Just text me, she has drop down to $ for the hour, if anybody is interested.

Dansk
01-08-17, 21:36
I'm interested, is her picture on SA accurate? Can she host?

Just text me, she has drop down to $ for the hour, if anybody is interested.

CinMiner
01-09-17, 16:14
I have performed the usual searches on name and phone number, all I have learned is she uses a burner number from Pinger. She has contacted me off and on, wants to meet for coffee. Something just feels off, I would appreciate any information.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0614ddfd-8268-469e-96c1-261a51de5cda

Last 4 digits of phone #: 8250.

Thank you.

RegulatorD
01-09-17, 19:06
I have performed the usual searches on name and phone number, all I have learned is she uses a burner number from Pinger. She has contacted me off and on, wants to meet for coffee. Something just feels off, I would appreciate any information.

Thank you.What are you scared of by a meet & greet? EVERY girl I have done a meet and great has worked out in some capacity. Including car BJs on three different occasions at the end. Just follow rule #1: Don't pay for a meet and greet. With that said, I have given $20 before for gas before. And of course more if I am getting serviced at the end of a date. LOL. LOVE ME SOME SA!.......unless you cant be seen in public...that only reason I wont meet n greet. My rule #2, I dont buy dinner at a meet n greet...meet for a coffee or a drink, but thre are girls on SA that will attempt to run up a tab....Im not here to feed the world...unless its sperm!

CinMiner
01-09-17, 20:22
I have met several women on SA, and been pretty happy with the results. And, I share your philosophy on the meet and greet, coffee, etc.

This is a coffee meet and greet, in fact. The wrinkle is that she wants me to pick her up, which is fair. While I am probably just being paranoid, what concerns me is that her story has changed over the span of the texts, the location of the pick up (identified only to neighborhoods, which are not great neighborhoods and not a specific address) has changed. She doesn't want to exchange names until we meet. I don't have any identifying information other than her SA ad and a burner phone number. I am supposed to get the address when I text her that I have left my place.

I dislike the idea of driving blind into a situation where I don't know the person nor the neighborhood. It feels funny to me, if that is scared, then so be it. I consider it prudent to mitigate risk with information.

What are you scared of by a meet & greet? EVERY girl I have done a meet and great has worked out in some capacity. Including car BJs on three different occasions at the end. Just follow rule #1: Don't pay for a meet and greet. With that said, I have given $20 before for gas before. And of course more if I am getting serviced at the end of a date. LOL. LOVE ME SOME SA!.......unless you cant be seen in public...that only reason I wont meet n greet. My rule #2, I dont buy dinner at a meet n greet...meet for a coffee or a drink, but thre are girls on SA that will attempt to run up a tab....Im not here to feed the world...unless its sperm!

RegulatorD
01-09-17, 20:38
I have met several women on SA, and been pretty happy with the results. And, I share your philosophy on the meet and greet, coffee, etc.

This is a coffee meet and greet, in fact. The wrinkle is that she wants me to pick her up, which is fair. While I am probably just being paranoid, what concerns me is that her story has changed over the span of the texts, the location of the pick up (identified only to neighborhoods, which are not great neighborhoods and not a specific address) has changed. She doesn't want to exchange names until we meet. I don't have any identifying information other than her SA ad and a burner phone number. I am supposed to get the address when I text her that I have left my place.

I dislike the idea of driving blind into a situation where I don't know the person nor the neighborhood. It feels funny to me, if that is scared, then so be it. I consider it prudent to mitigate risk with information.You left all that out. Personally I would pass, I don't like "shady" too many more fish in the sea.

CinMiner
01-09-17, 20:40
I am with you, brother. Far too many more in the sea worry about it.

You left all that out. Personally I would pass, I don't like "shady" too many more fish in the sea.

KeyLow
01-10-17, 05:47

Thank you.I agree. Texted back and forth but felt sketchy to me. Some things she was saying were not adding up. Let me know if you take plunge or PM for my experience.

ThunderBoat
01-10-17, 08:44
She's cool. I am seeing her now, I just happen to be out of town for the next week+. We've met 6-7 times. Great body, really gets into it with me, a GFE for sure. She cannot host, so you'll need to figure that out. Any further questions, PM me.

TB.

Thank you.

JizMan
01-10-17, 12:55

Thank you.

Here's what I can tell you without having met her but this may be a factor in your decision making process. I know her real name. The little black dress pic could be 8 years old. Her face may not look as cute in person. She had a very recent run in with LE which is not related to the profession. I think she has a kid? If I am mistaken about any of these assumptions, please correct me. I would be curious to know what she is asking?

SstevenEvets
01-10-17, 17:19
Here's what I can tell you without having met her but this may be a factor in your decision making process. I know her real name. The little black dress pic could be 8 years old. Her face may not look as cute in person. She had a very recent run in with LE which is not related to the profession. I think she has a kid? If I am mistaken about any of these assumptions, please correct me. I would be curious to know what she is asking?Don't know about kid. But I've seen her several times. She still looks good but not as good as the pics. Lookup info here about her old account name. Just be careful what you divulge. She will blow up your phone for getting together just FYI.

DWineHouse1986
01-10-17, 18:35
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2bfc734b-c18f-2e61-993d-4ddf5a6f4583

Looking to set something up with her soon, but looking for some feedback if anyone has anything.

WanderingAbout
01-10-17, 21:13
Pro SB. Been around this block a long time. Word has it youll be one of many on her string even tho youll be told you're her one and only. $300 per meet donation is her request typically. If you like a nice body with curves she's the opposite. Thin. A cup. No butt. SB Pros are considered by some people as nothing more than UTR escorts.

Looking to set something up with her soon, but looking for some feedback if anyone has anything.

CletusTheYokel
01-10-17, 22:52
Hey Thunder, you should probably delete some old pms.

Thanks, C.

She's cool. I am seeing her now, I just happen to be out of town for the next week+. We've met 6-7 times. Great body, really gets into it with me, a GFE for sure. She cannot host, so you'll need to figure that out. Any further questions, PM me.

TB.

CinMiner
01-10-17, 23:40
Not to imply I questioned the feedback. Rather, based upon it, I met with her.

The information here is accurate, she is cool, nice body. Pictures are dated, but she is still in shape, very sexual and talented.

Coffee meet and great turned into car date as I was taking her back home. Excellent oral skills and I do plan to see her again.

Don't know about kid. But I've seen her several times. She still looks good but not as good as the pics. Lookup info here about her old account name. Just be careful what you divulge. She will blow up your phone for getting together just FYI.

RegulatorD
01-12-17, 09:17
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3554b2f9-192e-4f5f-bf9f-66c346878cfb

This one has changed her profile a couple of times but has been around a while. Anybody got any more info?

SstevenEvets
01-12-17, 09:37
Gentlemen can you provide any info on these 2? The first one is very flaky on text, story changing slightly but not enough to make me feel it's a set up. The other goes weeks between responses and am kind of getting the feeling it is just a SA paid teaser to try and keep you on the site.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e66fde37-829e-449d-868c-051822013dd7

Supposedly has a met a few guys, so anyone have info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f2761f25-b5f8-87b8-983e-2fb9fe2e35bc

Cincy
01-12-17, 10:00
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3554b2f9-192e-4f5f-bf9f-66c346878cfb

This one has changed her profile a couple of times but has been around a while. Anybody got any more info?She contacted me last night. Haven't responded yet.

Cincy
01-12-17, 10:08
So, I've dived back into the SB cesspool.

Here are a few that I am close to closing the deal with. I would appreciate any input you might have:

Cpoe2470: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cc3afbee-d5de-4813-9391-5fca14a1fc9d.

Chelsey: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a1fde050-e0eb-0575-2784-201dd881e92b.

KinkyKitty69 er: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fe27c91a-1930-4564-adb5-23ee7177e00c.

Young&Looking 4 fun: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/41a3c921-49ed-ffa1-f073-931c8d105fef.

Maciebaby: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f11c2404-6857-e115-774b-117741a486e0.

Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

WanderingAbout
01-12-17, 14:31
Info so you can compare with what you've been told on:

Young. Lives northwest dayton. $200 plus gas allowance per meet requested. Will come to you.

Macie - Middletown. Will come to you. $250 allowance per meet requested. Whats with hand written signs on walls in pics? Like rules in a halfway house. Jk maybe

Never met either.

Here are a few that I am close to closing the deal with. I would appreciate any input you might have:

Cpoe2470: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cc3afbee-d5de-4813-9391-5fca14a1fc9d.

Chelsey: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a1fde050-e0eb-0575-2784-201dd881e92b.

KinkyKitty69 er: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fe27c91a-1930-4564-adb5-23ee7177e00c.

Young&Looking 4 fun: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/41a3c921-49ed-ffa1-f073-931c8d105fef.

Maciebaby: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f11c2404-6857-e115-774b-117741a486e0.

Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

SstevenEvets
01-12-17, 15:38
Info so you can compare with what you've been told on:

Young. Lives northwest dayton. $200 plus gas allowance per meet requested. Will come to you.

Macie - Middletown. Will come to you. $250 allowance per meet requested. Whats with hand written signs on walls in pics? Like rules in a halfway house. Jk maybe

Never met either.Macie, didn't know she moved to Middletown. Saw her when she was in Hamilton. Once was enough for me. Very tiny. Just wasn't up to the level I was looking for.

KeyLow
01-12-17, 17:30
Gentlemen can you provide any info on these 2? The first one is very flaky on text, story changing slightly but not enough to make me feel it's a set up. The other goes weeks between responses and am kind of getting the feeling it is just a SA paid teaser to try and keep you on the site.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e66fde37-829e-449d-868c-051822013dd7

Supposedly has a met a few guys, so anyone have info?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f2761f25-b5f8-87b8-983e-2fb9fe2e35bcI have got the number and texted the second one. When ever time comes to meet she flaked on me.

CletusTheYokel
01-12-17, 18:16
She contacted me and my profile is not active! No pic, nothin. FWIW,

C.

She contacted me last night. Haven't responded yet.

Waltmore
01-13-17, 00:31

Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.All I would like to know is how in the hell did you have a conversation with KinkyKitty69? I have messaged her on the site. Then she wanted to text. Now we are on Kik. But I have no idea of what she is saying 90% of the time. A bunch of one letter words, misspelled and disjointed words. It is as if she is from another planet. That or she lets her cat do the typing. Just my casual observance. As always.

RegulatorD
01-13-17, 07:59
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/09bf01f5-87f9-468c-b283-2a392c580d83

Been in contact with this one for a few days. Wants $$. 5, voice sounds young and sweet, now the bad staying in sharonville BUT she has been there a few days now.

JoeBogus
01-13-17, 09:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/09bf01f5-87f9-468c-b283-2a392c580d83

Been in contact with this one for a few days. Wants $$. 5, voice sounds young and sweet, now the bad staying in sharonville BUT she has been there a few days now.Our "conversation" after she approached me -.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. Xxx 828-0964.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. Want to meet tonight I got to hotel.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. It's 150/ hr daddy.

WanderingAbout
01-13-17, 13:15
Friends have had similar conversions and have decided to stay far away from her.

Our "conversation" after she approached me -.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. Xxx 828-0964.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. Want to meet tonight I got to hotel.

Ang3 lbby98 a day ago. It's 150/ hr daddy.

Cincy
01-13-17, 15:01
All I would like to know is how in the hell did you have a conversation with KinkyKitty69? I have messaged her on the site. Then she wanted to text. Now we are on Kik. But I have no idea of what she is saying 90% of the time. A bunch of one letter words, misspelled and disjointed words. It is as if she is from another planet. That or she lets her cat do the typing. Just my casual observance. As always.She's been spotty at best. My first two conversations were fairly coherent. Third one was just weird. I suspect chemistry of some type is involved.

I hear ya'!

Thanks,

C.

Cincy
01-13-17, 15:13
Here's her link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cab8dfb4-907c-4ee8-880e-c2d4a2dce4f3.

Says someone offered her $2500 month last night.

My thoughts:

1) Some monger / SD out their is thinking with the wrong head.

2) She's making that up to get a higher rate.

3) One of you mongers is being a little cruel to this. Less than perfect lady.

Either way, she's a bit snotty in how she presented herself once I said that while only she can know her true value, she should know that the market is considerably less. I wished her well in her search and she came back with snotty so I'm hoping its number 3 at this point. .

JoeBogus
01-13-17, 16:48
Trooni.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/812f0434-e472-4203-9cdd-93395738592b

Gmommi.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9054b223-13f1-4c93-b96a-668801fae67a

RegulatorD
01-13-17, 17:18
Here's her link: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cab8dfb4-907c-4ee8-880e-c2d4a2dce4f3.

My thoughts:

Either way, she's a bit snotty in how she presented herself once I said that while only she can know her true value, she should know that the market is considerably less. I wished her well in her search and she came back with snotty so I'm hoping its number 3 at this point. .My arrangement would be to buy her a gym membership and a dietitian's services.

JoeBogus
01-13-17, 20:11
Not to imply I questioned the feedback. Rather, based upon it, I met with her.

The information here is accurate, she is cool, nice body. Pictures are dated, but she is still in shape, very sexual and talented.

Coffee meet and great turned into car date as I was taking her back home. Excellent oral skills and I do plan to see her again.She does like car dates and is enthusiastic giving head.

Boss Mann
01-13-17, 21:54

My thoughts:

Either way, she's a bit snotty in how she presented herself once I said that while only she can know her true value, she should know that the market is considerably less. I wished her well in her search and she came back with snotty so I'm hoping its number 3 at this point. .Holy $hit! I know this girl in real life! Haven't spoked to her in years, but wow. And $2500? She's out of her mind.

Spinman
01-14-17, 13:38

Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.IMHO she's not worth your time, I did M&G that quickly moved to BCD fun. Not even close to being as hot as Pics but she was in scrubs, GFE but just kind of Meh. Would not repeat unless it was for $ or less I offered $. 50, she eventually agreed, reluctantly. YMMV.

HavinFun179
01-14-17, 15:11
Does anyone have any Intel on Jules? I've only found one reference to her here and it wasn't clear that the person seen her. Replies to the post or inbox me. Thank you.

Safe safe and happy hunting!

DarkNet
01-15-17, 03:01
Does anyone have any Intel on Jules? I've only found one reference to her here and it wasn't clear that the person seen her. Replies to the post or inbox me. Thank you.

Safe safe and happy hunting!She is clean in every way. Adult. Has the body of a 23 yo and it is solid. A kitty that is very pretty. No nonsense and loves to please and be pleased. A lot of fun. Very nice area of town and has her own place.

JoeBogus
01-16-17, 19:04
* Khloe. She is definitely a pro. Xxx-570-8544. Same pics.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/19986398-d122-4d7c-a965-193a318fac94

http://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / post /5135708544/19820675/19992328.

RegulatorD
01-17-17, 08:24
No-kid, hardbody. Outstanding oral skills. Had to pry her off after CIM. LOL It sad, but high college costs are our friend.

Boss Mann
01-17-17, 11:57
No-kid, hardbody. Outstanding oral skills. Had to pry her off after CIM. LOL It sad, but high college costs are our friend.Hott damn, did you find her on SA? Maybe it's time for me to try a new outlet!!

Ky Mike53
01-17-17, 12:55
She is clean in every way. Adult. Has the body of a 23 yo and it is solid. A kitty that is very pretty. No nonsense and loves to please and be pleased. A lot of fun. Very nice area of town and has her own place.Do you have link to her profile.

WarlockKy
01-17-17, 23:31
No-kid, hardbody. Outstanding oral skills. Had to pry her off after CIM. LOL It sad, but high college costs are our friend.And do a wiki with a sample contact message and profile because I guarantee that 60% of the guys here aren't having the luck you are.

JoeBogus
01-18-17, 00:50
Lunadarling. Another potential prego chick on SA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/06e54657-4927-0130-831c-89096adb519a

HotLcndyt
01-18-17, 07:34
No-kid, hardbody. Outstanding oral skills. Had to pry her off after CIM. LOL It sad, but high college costs are our friend.Pic looks familiar. Where's this hottie from?

RegulatorD
01-18-17, 08:38
Pic looks familiar. Where's this hottie from?I've shared plenty of info on this SA thread, and infact somebody told a SA girl about a post I made last summer, which got me quickly cut off so I won't say, but what I will say is I dated her in student housing. Hell yeah baby!

DennyTime
01-18-17, 12:11
Lunadarling. Another potential prego chick on SA.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/06e54657-4927-0130-831c-89096adb519aDo you have contact info? I love preggo!

DennyTime
01-18-17, 12:13
Anyone seen her? Something **** about those glasses. Thanks.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/07a7b4bd-245f-0a86-3b82-b7af7eca7fef

MysticDude16
01-18-17, 22:11
I've shared plenty of info on this SA thread, and infact somebody told a SA girl about a post I made last summer, which got me quickly cut off so I won't say, but what I will say is I dated her in student housing. Hell yeah baby!ByronDee.

Please clear your inbox, want to share something.

Thanks.

MD.

John300
01-19-17, 21:21
I know Divine Rachel is on SA. I have had multiple massages with her like a lot of you here. I was wondering if anyone of you have done some sort of an arrangement with her? I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap.

RegulatorD
01-20-17, 19:37
Gagging, spitting, slurping, smacking, DT gagging, drooling, BLS, CIM with pry-off again! I don't know how I made it 15 minutes. Maybe it was 10 minutes. LOL.

RegulatorD
01-21-17, 09:40
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11230831-9c6c-43e2-8891-9f64ee1feb05

Not my cup of tea normally. I think B&G is on the menu.

JD3972
01-22-17, 22:14
Gagging, spitting, slurping, smacking, DT gagging, drooling, BLS, CIM with pry-off again! I don't know how I made it 15 minutes. Maybe it was 10 minutes. LOL.Who is this?? Is there a link to her??

RegulatorD
01-23-17, 08:51
So I travel extensively when I'm not chasing young tail in the tri-state, SA has been tremendous in finding hook ups where ever I travel, orlando, texas, Cali, even in the heartland. Here is just an example. Very classy stunning college girl, took me the second date to score, but she never ask or set a price, I just gave her something in the morning. We still stay in touch. That's why I love SA and I keep my SA contacts close. SA is usually about relationships first. Money second.

FarFarAway
01-23-17, 10:09
So I travel extensively when I'm not chasing young tail in the tri-state, SA has been tremendous in finding hook ups where ever I travel, orlando, texas, Cali, even in the heartland. Here is just an example. Very classy stunning college girl, took me the second date to score, but she never ask or set a price, I just gave her something in the morning. We still stay in touch. That's why I love SA and I keep my SA contacts close. SA is usually about relationships first. Money second.I wish more people took your attitude, rather than thinking it's a BP equiv. I have a bowl brother who rarely posts who says the same and has taught me it's all about the connection. I have a few one-and-dones, and that was only b / c there was no connection, not b / c they didn't like the sex, they did, they were messaging me after about how great it was and when we can get together again. If you like the girl, I'd be a little circumspect about posting her pic, especially if you have a SO. They truly aren't escorts if you choose wisely.

ChrlsRant88
01-23-17, 22:45
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/11230831-9c6c-43e2-8891-9f64ee1feb05

Not my cup of tea normally. I think B&G is on the menu.Not on SA. Any other links?

WanderingAbout
01-24-17, 17:30
Anyone have info about her?

http://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2bfc734b-c18f-2e61-993d-4ddf5a6f4583

RegulatorD
01-24-17, 19:34
Anyone have info about her?

http://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2bfc734b-c18f-2e61-993d-4ddf5a6f4583Told me quote "international away for a while but headed home soon. and would contact me then " that's all I got.

WanderingAbout
01-24-17, 21:12
Thanks for reply. Asked $300 allowance. Settled for $250. Then went out of country. Which was true. Back now. Curious tho if she's real sb or just another sb-utr-escort. Tend to avoid the latter.

Told me quote "international away for a while but headed home soon. and would contact me then " that's all I got.

WanderingAbout
01-25-17, 18:17
Asianpersuadehim = GPS.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dd50dc1d-df6e-4e3a-b3d9-1d4c9845b42c
Stripper at Cheeks. Travels to Columbus clubs too. Platonic arrangement. $800. Yes. $800 per meeting allowance. At Cheeks you can get 2 dances for $25. Do the math $800 = 64 2-1 dances.

BreeTheBaby.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b368604-e599-4b2b-87fb-5f16655aff39
Stripper at Cheeks and Harem. Platonic. $250-$300 for dinner.

Mthomp.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a2686c80-6999-42df-ae3c-3ab3b2879f8b

Baby0987.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/efee08ea-bc79-698a-f688-fea7bd0b2c35
Stripper at Cheeks. Platonic. $250-$300 for dinner.

Lynnli97
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/be224d61-6193-4798-aa7d-81eb5db85b17
Not a stripper this time lol. 19. Mason. Asian. Wants $500 allowance per meet.

ScarlettB.
PMs in addition to the posts below seem to indicate ScarlettB is more of an UTR-Escort under the guise of a SB. All messages are similar: Did meet and greet. She left for the virgin islands for two weeks. While away on SA trolling daily and often. Upon return on SA often. You clearly are not the only one she is seeing. Favorite line when you tell her not sure if interested 'your my favorite'. As posted before will accept allowance of $250 per meeting.

WanderingAbout
01-25-17, 20:15
Lilravebabycora. Cincinnati 19 - $400 per meeting.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac9d234c-d2a3-4124-b10a-7924905f9340

M4444 - Cincinnati 19 - $400 per meeting. Didn't persue past messaging. Something seemed off.

Nicole. Cincinnati 22 - $350 per meeting. Professional SB. Pics not her. You won't be her one and only.

Anastasia. Cincinnati 22 - $200 per meeting. Professional SB with a big does of wacko.

Liz. Cincinnati -22 - $300 per meeting when on the market. Not now. Suicide Girl named Lusia. Pics online.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/35293e8f-e71d-73f6-d080-c1dc8454c901

Teen_Idle94 - aka Addie. Didn't last long on SA. But for the memories this is posted.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c7c6c44d-488d-46ca-95c0-03b43ac2e030

Lebruno
01-26-17, 03:48
LOL. Just curious. How did you find all these stripper girls working at the same club. Did you happen to meet them first at the strip club?

Asianpersuadehim = GPS.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/dd50dc1d-df6e-4e3a-b3d9-1d4c9845b42c
Stripper at Cheeks. Travels to Columbus clubs too. Platonic arrangement. $800. Yes. $800 per meeting allowance. At Cheeks you can get 2 dances for $25. Do the math $800 = 64 2-1 dances.

BreeTheBaby.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0b368604-e599-4b2b-87fb-5f16655aff39

Mthomp.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a2686c80-6999-42df-ae3c-3ab3b2879f8b

Baby0987.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/efee08ea-bc79-698a-f688-fea7bd0b2c35
Stripper at Cheeks. Platonic. $250-$300 for dinner.

Lynnli97
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/be224d61-6193-4798-aa7d-81eb5db85b17
Not a stripper this time lol. 19. Mason. Asian. Wants $500 allowance per meet.

ScarlettB.
PMs in addition to the posts below seem to indicate ScarlettB is more of an UTR-Escort under the guise of a SB. All messages are similar: Did meet and greet. She left for the virgin islands for two weeks. While away on SA trolling daily and often. Upon return on SA often. You clearly are not the only one she is seeing. Favorite line when you tell her not sure if interested 'your my favorite'. As posted before will accept allowance of $250 per meeting.

WanderingAbout
01-26-17, 04:45
SA profiles occupation say dancer. Two appeared on SA the same day. Asked where each worked. Both said Harem and Cheeks. Another asked said Cheeks. Asian recognized from visit to Cheeks. There are more on SA. Didn't list cause previously reported about on here by others. Number of SA SB dancers went Cheeks direction following Harem issues.

LOL. Just curious. How did you find all these stripper girls working at the same club. Did you happen to meet them first at the strip club?

HavinFun179
01-26-17, 21:46
Is Camy, Cammy, Madison. No good reviews on other pages.

TapThat
01-26-17, 23:11
Is Camy, Cammy, Madison. No good reviews on other pages.Any idea if her bf or whatever is still running with her? Haven't seen any reviews saying anything.

HavinFun179
01-27-17, 00:19
Any idea if her bf or whatever is still running with her? Haven't seen any reviews saying anything.No idea. Just watched the drama play out.

DarkNet
01-27-17, 00:36
I don't know what is going on, but SA is tinder on steroids right now. I had some bad experiences in the past, but I am soaked by the rain! And there are some REALLY kinky women on there. I am not a fan of the site in many regards and the price increase sucks. But I have been having some of the hottest women HMU and it has literally been non stop. Even filtering out the phony profiles and high priced escorts playing the fat ugly guy. My D--K hurts! For get about last week or the weeks before, even with the hottest black neophyte available, it got better; Yes. In the past week I did a three hour stint with a woman that introduced me to her world of 50 shades. For not one penny. That is striking gold. I am not advocating getting the subscription or not. But hell; the correspondence alone is well worth it. Getting that slap from some of them feels good too. In more ways than one! What does "master " mean? LOL!

WarlockKy
01-27-17, 00:48
Anyone take the plunge?

I've only gotten a couple of vague replies.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cdbc6213-6ceb-d5e7-e5e2-2d00bf9d5d0e

Cintixtreme
01-27-17, 17:02
Anyone met with her? She seems to be online for the site a lot, but that may be open in her background. Seems cute. Ok on communication. She's timely, just seem to have to prompt her sometimes to actually progress the conversation.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7f38e7cd-49d9-45b6-a18b-81ef36c88a13

RegulatorD
01-27-17, 18:18
I don't know what is going on, but SA is tinder on steroids right now. I had some bad experiences in the past, but I am soaked by the rain! And there are some REALLY kinky women on there. I am not a fan of the site in many regards and the price increase sucks. But I have been having some of the hottest women HMU and it has literally been non stop. Even filtering out the phony profiles and high priced escorts playing the fat ugly guy. My D--K hurts! For get about last week or the weeks before, even with the hottest black neophyte available, it got better; Yes. In the past week I did a three hour stint with a woman that introduced me to her world of 50 shades. For not one penny. That is striking gold. I am not advocating getting the subscription or not. But hell; the correspondence alone is well worth it. Getting that slap from some of them feels good too. In more ways than one! What does "master " mean? LOL!I've been preaching this site for 6 months, I have WAY WAY WAY toooo much young hot nasty girls. Nasty PSEs. Do your homework and enjoy the feast. My balls stay empty. LOL.

RegulatorD
01-27-17, 18:31
My own personnel 19 year old fck machine requested I bring the following, including hand ties and masks of course. LOL. And hell no, none that got inserted in me. She was so happy when our session was done, she told me thank you...lets do it again next time! wtf?!

Markiv
01-27-17, 19:34
Anyone take the plunge?

I've only gotten a couple of vague replies.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cdbc6213-6ceb-d5e7-e5e2-2d00bf9d5d0eTried setting up a date with her 4 times, called off every time so not sure what's her deal. But at least I didn't get stood up, might be real, not sure if any of this helped.

JoeBogus
01-29-17, 10:59
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/031a19b2-4032-4de2-98c0-0e35a9a09bb4

Reasonably attractive. Can't host but will go to a cheap motel. She was so nervous that the sex sucked.

RegulatorD
01-29-17, 18:36
Four and half hour freak fest for LESS than $$ with Ms. 19 yr, no kids, tight, face like a goddess. 5'9" Can't beat that with a stick. Well I did kind of. LOL! This girl is at another level, beauty, freakyness, passion. Thank you SA. We have been planning this weeks adventure for a week now and it gets even better. That what I live best about SA, me and her talk sex all weeks, sends me photos, skype me while she is in the shower, the list is long and perverted! She told me today, I better choke her better when I cum in her mouth...I promise to improve!

JizMan
01-29-17, 19:26
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/031a19b2-4032-4de2-98c0-0e35a9a09bb4

Reasonably attractive. Can't host but will go to a cheap motel. She was so nervous that the sex sucked.The nervous part surprises me because she looks like she might be, or has been a pro. It's rare that at 37 she has no kids. Any sign of baby damage?

DarkNet
01-29-17, 21:50
Four and half hour freak fest for LESS than $$ with Ms. 19 yr, no kids, tight, face like a goddess. 5'9" Can't beat that with a stick. Well I did kind of. LOL! This girl is at another level, beauty, freakyness, passion. Thank you SA. We have been planning this weeks adventure for a week now and it gets even better. That what I live best about SA, me and her talk sex all weeks, sends me photos, skype me while she is in the shower, the list is long and perverted! She told me today, I better choke her better when I cum in her mouth...I promise to improve!One word. Nice. I have been being punished as of late too. Man these women are WICKED!

WarlockKy
01-29-17, 23:44
The nervous part surprises me because she looks like she might be, or has been a pro. It's rare that at 37 she has no kids. Any sign of baby damage?1) First date jitters, it was literally her first time and she was expecting everything from LE to Jack the Ripper to be in the room.

2) Worried that her SO, family, etc would find out, you may have just been too close to home for her.

3) Previous bad experience, she needs the cash too much to get out.

JoeBogus
01-30-17, 02:24
The nervous part surprises me because she looks like she might be, or has been a pro. It's rare that at 37 she has no kids. Any sign of baby damage?In fact she has 4 kids. Sure there was baby damage. What else is new. I doubt she is or was a pro, but what do I know.

MaxTantric
01-30-17, 09:15
The best cincy guys are almost surely better than I am. I came across a real gem on AF UCpaige 19 yr old. Seemed like the kind of sugar babe I've been searching for. The GFE SB type. Petite blonde stunning. I was in the running but then things went dark. Often info from AF is of no use because most use SA. But often women use both and use the same user name both sites.

Another AF one that does fit this description countrygirl from augusta kentucky. This one seemed worth a try but it was too far from me to work well. The distance was bad but in addition she had young child and was in school. Wish I had the opportunities of the large metro area max.

FarFarAway
01-30-17, 09:54
The best cincy guys are almost surely better than I am. I came across a real gem on AF UCpaige 19 yr old. Seemed like the kind of sugar babe I've been searching for. The GFE SB type. Petite blonde stunning. I was in the running but then things went dark. Often info from AF is of no use because most use SA. But often women use both and use the same user name both sites.

Another AF one that does fit this description countrygirl from augusta kentucky. This one seemed worth a try but it was too far from me to work well. The distance was bad but in addition she had young child and was in school. Wish I had the opportunities of the large metro area max.How are you using the 'AF' abbreviation? I didn't know what this was and asked on another SB thread recently, and was told it means African-American. Notwithstanding why one wouldn't use the standard / obvious AA for this, I don't think it's that common for an African-American girl to be blonde.

Callmecrazy
01-30-17, 11:02
How are you using the 'AF' abbreviation? I didn't know what this was and asked on another SB thread recently, and was told it means African-American. Notwithstanding why one wouldn't use the standard / obvious AA for this, I don't think it's that common for an African-American girl to be blonde.I'm thinking he means the arrangement finders site.

MaxTantric
01-31-17, 13:32
It used to be this sites main advertiser. I did mention AF in the same sentence as SA which is referred to as an SB dating site here all the time. I know that not many men here use AF but its around. I think SA is probably much better. But then again there is probably more competition there. I think paige already got snapped up by some cincy SD that has it together. But you guys might check for her on SA. I'm not new to this game. If you want an SB that's not really a UTR provider. A real GFE SB this is a real gem one here. I've got some serious angst posting it here and turning her over to you guys. Its been 9 months or more. I'm not from the area. I do post here from time to time. Reason why. The forum its better to give than to ask. Cincy forum guys seem to do real well at working SA so I've paid attention. And I hope that one day my tips may help someone that in turns helps me find those elusive GFE SB's I'm looking for.

Paige had a real gift with words. And this is a real GFE SB statement. She says. I don't want anything that feels too transactional. No arrangements for a while and I lost this one. At least for now it seems. Some serious angst max.

MaxTantric
01-31-17, 13:39
Told me she wanted to explore the submissive side. That's the BF's and especially the last one had been too submissive / passive and she broke up with him. Got me so wound up I thought I might have to break down and go find a provider to wear myself out on.

HavinFun179
01-31-17, 14:09
Any info on Funltlminx please pm me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4da2d5d6-f315-4876-b9f6-47ef2fc0f033

KeyLow
01-31-17, 17:29
Any info on Funltlminx please pm me.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4da2d5d6-f315-4876-b9f6-47ef2fc0f033Quoted me $$ for fun $$$ for back door.

RegulatorD
01-31-17, 20:21
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/403b6df2-9fd1-49d0-8582-b22410a9ff89

SimonPieMan
01-31-17, 21:30
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/403b6df2-9fd1-49d0-8582-b22410a9ff89I thought she would be back.

KyCasanova
01-31-17, 21:57
Quoted me $$ for fun $$$ for back door.She's a good time I've seen her previously when she was on SA. Seems to be a genuine decent person as well.

ChickaAmante
02-01-17, 01:10
Stranger alert. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/403b6df2-9fd1-49d0-8582-b22410a9ff89

EuroInCincy
02-01-17, 07:21
Stranger alert. LOL.She went this way before 1 -2 years ago. Then got a 'bf' whom she wanted to be faithful too.

Back on the hunt.

SstevenEvets
02-01-17, 07:39
So I don't know about the rest of you, but I get a kick out of the attitudes some of these ladies have. But for your amusement I've posted the 5 line conversation with BlossomingBritney20. It's our hard earned money they want, a minimal amount of being cordial and manners goes a long way. Don't put up with that crap fellas.

*about 23 hours ago.

Hello there how are you?

BlossomingBritney20 28 minutes ago.

Request to view your private photos.

* 25 minutes ago.

So not even a hello first before asking?

BlossomingBritney20 20 minutes ago.

Well now I'm not even going to give you that.

* 11 minutes ago.

That's fine. You're obviously a rude, ill mannered person that isn't worth considering to spend time with based on both the 1st and 2nd impressions. Good luck in your search.

CletusTheYokel
02-01-17, 08:37
My SB (actually I have 4 LOL) is not the sex freak that Byron's is. But she is 20 yo and hot and cute. And oh so sweet and a great kisser. She does not have great skills. So its my duty to teach--a job I'm happy to have.

There are lots of different reasons girls wan to a sb. The "fuck me daddy" freaks are clearly working something out.

But I wonder beyond the sb that are just pro, if all of them are just women who found a way to help their life and work out their daddy issues.

IDK. But right now its all good and fun and sweet. I like my girl a lot, but know that it does not always last.

Have fun out there.

C.

RegulatorD
02-01-17, 09:23
Hey CK, we go back a long time. Anyway the first time I was with this girl and she started calling me Daddy. Was kind of silly to me. But what ever, I am enjoying my ride and when it stops, I get on the next p-train. Main problem I have now is keeping my other SB's on my team. They all notice I don't have as much time for them. Silver lining is a couple of them have up their game AND lowered their arrangements. So win win for me!

SeduceYourWife
02-01-17, 10:28
I have a slightly different take. These girls get alot of messages. Seeing a pic right away helps them weed out anyone they aren't going to see. It saves her time and it saves me time. BB is a little too Blossoming for my taste, but I don't think her answers to you suggest GPS.

So I don't know about the rest of you, but I get a kick out of the attitudes some of these ladies have. But for your amusement I've posted the 5 line conversation with BlossomingBritney20. It's our hard earned money they want, a minimal amount of being cordial and manners goes a long way. Don't put up with that crap fellas.

*about 23 hours ago.

Hello there how are you?

* 25 minutes ago.

* 11 minutes ago.

That's fine. You're obviously a rude, ill mannered person that isn't worth considering to spend time with based on both the 1st and 2nd impressions. Good luck in your search.

TheGenteelMan
02-01-17, 10:34

*about 23 hours ago.

Hello there how are you?

* 25 minutes ago.

* 11 minutes ago.

That's fine. You're obviously a rude, ill mannered person that isn't worth considering to spend time with based on both the 1st and 2nd impressions. Good luck in your search.LOL. GPS for sure. I too get a kick out of their approach. Very limited IMHO. I also get a kick out of those who come to their defense and then judge us as "complainers".

There's probably 1% of the male population that money is of no object whatsoever. Good luck to those chics that think they are hot enough, number one; and have the depth of personality, number two, to pull in and actually keep'them.

Most of these girls can take a lesson from the Wizard of Oz's Dorothy as the good witch explains to her near the end of the movie, and I paraphrase, "Stupid little b$%tch, you've had the power to go home all along..." referencing the ruby slippers. Most of these girls have the power to work out a great arrangement for themselves if they were smart enough to allow it to happen.

Peace out!

TGM

RegulatorD
02-01-17, 17:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cac8f991-03f5-44c1-a90b-a5e4d0e3c007

So, I have been in contact with this one for a while, and was sent to meet a couple of times, however things didn't work out, however this girl has changed her profile at least 4 times since I've been on SA, so that might be a red flag, but her photos are of the same girl so I don't know. She wanted $$ which seemed reasonable. Anybody got anything else?

John300
02-01-17, 18:46
I actually seen her about 2 weeks ago. She is a little snobby and bitchy in person but what she did to me made up for it. This girl has some skills!! I got her to cut her allowance in half from what she first asked for!

*about 23 hours ago.

Hello there how are you?

* 25 minutes ago.

* 11 minutes ago.

JjSlim
02-01-17, 22:19
Hey CK, we go back a long time. Anyway the first time I was with this girl and she started calling me Daddy. Was kind of silly to me. But what ever, I am enjoying my ride and when it stops, I get on the next p-train. Main problem I have now is keeping my other SB's on my team. They all notice I don't have as much time for them. Silver lining is a couple of them have up their game AND lowered their arrangements. So win win for me!Hey BD. If you're sharing info on this cutie please pm me.

Josshs789
02-01-17, 23:00
I am still in contact with her because she is fantastic!! Still around if looking!

JoeBogus
02-02-17, 01:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6d15e53c-bb48-875b-4bc2-5cba58fc330e

Does anyone recognize her? Did she once advertise on USAC?

Willow1535
02-02-17, 01:55
I had a feeling that she would eventually be back in the game. I just didn't think that it would happen so quickly.

She went this way before 1 -2 years ago. Then got a 'bf' whom she wanted to be faithful too.

Back on the hunt.

Willow1535
02-02-17, 02:01
She will take much less than what you said that she quoted. Can host, but lives in a messy, unkept home, on the west side. Nice girl, baby damage, but has a decent body and is attractive. Good skills and is a pleaser.

Quoted me $$ for fun $$$ for back door.

LukeCoolHand
02-02-17, 08:26
Requested to see her private pics. Shot back a request to see my bank account.

Told her I could afford her, but had no interest in her attitude.

Be aware.

KeyLow
02-02-17, 14:46
She will take much less than what you said that she quoted. Can host, but lives in a messy, unkept home, on the west side. Nice girl, baby damage, but has a decent body and is attractive. Good skills and is a pleaser.Didn't barter. But how much lower?....Sorry just saw title.....Pmed you

Velroy
02-02-17, 14:51
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cac8f991-03f5-44c1-a90b-a5e4d0e3c007

So, I have been in contact with this one for a while, and was sent to meet a couple of times, however things didn't work out, however this girl has changed her profile at least 4 times since I've been on SA, so that might be a red flag, but her photos are of the same girl so I don't know. She wanted $$ which seemed reasonable. Anybody got anything else?I have been scanning all the SA threads as I am back in the game. I clicked on her link and she added me to her favorites. I will talk to her and she what info, if any, I can pull. I have no immediate plans to go to Cinci other than watch the Reds and the Cubs plays at some point this year.

WarlockKy
02-02-17, 20:56
This one has progressed pretty rapidly in her profile, in three days she's moved from a "take me to dinner" profile to posting her pay for play.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d373526e-9ef6-4d27-8866-61d0aac43919

Velroy
02-02-17, 21:27
This one has progressed pretty rapidly in her profile, in three days she's moved from a "take me to dinner" profile to posting her pay for play.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d373526e-9ef6-4d27-8866-61d0aac43919Followed by she is "getting" a 2500 month allowance. Great catch though warlock. One of you guys should definitely start chatting her up if you haven't already.

CactusIago
02-02-17, 21:53
In order to send and receive messages, do you have to be a full member of the site, or is there a way to read / respond to a limited number without having a full membership?

SimonPieMan
02-02-17, 21:59
In order to send and receive messages, do you have to be a full member of the site, or is there a way to read / respond to a limited number without having a full membership?Yes, you have to "upgrade" your membership in order to read and send messages.

SP.

CactusIago
02-02-17, 22:02
Yes, you have to "upgrade" your membership in order to read and send messages.

SP.K-thanks!!

KeyLow
02-03-17, 08:00

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d373526e-9ef6-4d27-8866-61d0aac43919I did. The first day she was on. After some persuasion. Gave me text app number. I started to set up a meet. She said somewhere public and I agreed. When I tried to hammer down a time and place. Crickets. I have made several attempts but crickets. I have found through my SA adventures. That some of these girls. Especially the younger ones. Just like attention or the idea of a sugar daddy more than actually following through with it. Maybe I sent her wrong vibes and one of you will have better luck. Or maybe she is simply seeking attention on the interweb.