PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out

StarkGuy
02-04-13, 17:48
Hey guys, about a week and a half ago I got my first BBBJ from a provider and then covered cg. I'm pretty new to the hobby and getting a BBBJ from a commercial sex worker was never what I intended as I'd prefer covered for safety but it just kind of happened in the moment. I've noticed no strange symptoms or anything but I'm worried about the possibility of getting hpv, herpes or something. For those of you who are veterans and gotten plenty of BBBJ's, have you ever run into any complications? What should I keep an eye out for? Should I be worried or am I freaking out for no reason? Is this a typical feeling for a first time? I'm honestly feeling a little regret right now as I'm pretty damn worried

BigFriknNutz
02-04-13, 19:04
Got the clap f BBBJ. You will know within a couple days to a week when you start pissin razor blades.

Hey guys, about a week and a half ago I got my first BBBJ from a provider and then covered cg. I'm pretty new to the hobby and getting a BBBJ from a commercial sex worker was never what I intended as I'd prefer covered for safety but it just kind of happened in the moment. I've noticed no strange symptoms or anything but I'm worried about the possibility of getting hpv, herpes or something. For those of you who are veterans and gotten plenty of BBBJ's, have you ever run into any complications? What should I keep an eye out for? Should I be worried or am I freaking out for no reason? Is this a typical feeling for a first time? I'm honestly feeling a little regret right now as I'm pretty damn worried

Torchkit
02-04-13, 21:28
I'd venture that you're freaking out over nothing.

StarkGuy
02-04-13, 21:41
I'd venture that you're freaking out over nothing.Hope so, thanks! Without the wisdom of experience under my belt its easy to be freaking out with a bunch of "what ifs" concerning hpv, gonnorhea, herpes, chlamydia and so on. But I read so many reports that include what I partook in and you all seem to be fine.

Cleavage Lover
02-05-13, 11:53
I would think that as long as you don't have any cuts, or rashes, (or friction burns LOL) from Rosie and her 5 sisters, you should be okay. I know its not easy to tell your date, open your mouth and stick out your tongue, so I can check for sores, before you blow me, but just from talking to her, you might be able to get an idea, if her mouth / lips have an sores on them? If they do, cover up, or take a rain check!

C. L.

Zauber
02-05-13, 21:12
Hey guys, about a week and a half ago I got my first BBBJ from a provider and then covered cg. I'm pretty new to the hobby and getting a BBBJ from a commercial sex worker was never what I intended as I'd prefer covered for safety but it just kind of happened in the moment. I've noticed no strange symptoms or anything but I'm worried about the possibility of getting hpv, herpes or something. For those of you who are veterans and gotten plenty of BBBJ's, have you ever run into any complications? What should I keep an eye out for? Should I be worried or am I freaking out for no reason? Is this a typical feeling for a first time? I'm honestly feeling a little regret right now as I'm pretty damn worriedI've gotten hundreds of BBBJ's and never had any symtoms. This supposed to be fun so be safe if that makes you feel better.

Gbeemb
02-05-13, 22:45
Hey guys, about a week and a half ago I got my first BBBJ from a provider and then covered cg. I'm pretty new to the hobby and getting a BBBJ from a commercial sex worker was never what I intended as I'd prefer covered for safety but it just kind of happened in the moment. I've noticed no strange symptoms or anything but I'm worried about the possibility of getting hpv, herpes or something. For those of you who are veterans and gotten plenty of BBBJ's, have you ever run into any complications? What should I keep an eye out for? Should I be worried or am I freaking out for no reason? Is this a typical feeling for a first time? I'm honestly feeling a little regret right now as I'm pretty damn worriedLike you, I want to be safe and have fun. There's no pressure from anybody, you do what you want. You could do BBBJ a hundred times or one time, and catch some thing. There is risk. In 3 weeks go get tested at local county health dept, its free and confidential. Then do what you want, not what everyone else is doing, because they do it.

Have fun, be safe, enjoy.

HungryEye
02-05-13, 23:08
Hey guys, about a week and a half ago I got my first BBBJ from a provider and then covered cg. I'm pretty new to the hobby and getting a BBBJ from a commercial sex worker was never what I intended as I'd prefer covered for safety but it just kind of happened in the moment. I've noticed no strange symptoms or anything but I'm worried about the possibility of getting hpv, herpes or something. For those of you who are veterans and gotten plenty of BBBJ's, have you ever run into any complications? What should I keep an eye out for? Should I be worried or am I freaking out for no reason? Is this a typical feeling for a first time? I'm honestly feeling a little regret right now as I'm pretty damn worriedI feel your pain. A few years ago I started dripping mucus (pus) about a week after having a wonderful time with one of Clevelands best reviewed deep throaters. Sick feeling in the stomach off I went to the Dr, had him test me for everything and the test came out negative. But a week later still dripping, back to the same Dr, but he couldn't see me so I saw his assistent who tested me again, thinking it was possible since I peed prior to the first test I got a false reading. This time no peeing prior to test and the test again came out negative. Dr. Swore there was no way in hell I had an STD but could not explain the dripping which stopped completely after the second test without any medication. Scared the F* out of me. Don't know what is was but gone so who knows. For the next year I would always use a condom, then using it hit and miss depending on who I was with. Lately more miss than hit since I love the BBBJ, matter of fact just had one yesterday. Don't know why I'm telling you about this other than I truly feel your pain since I was worried sick over it. My suggestion is to wear the best condoms you can buy for awhile, get all the head you can and share those little princesses with the rest of us. Good Luck, H.

PleezingU
02-08-13, 14:10
I feel your pain. A few years ago I started dripping mucus (pus) about a week after having a wonderful time with one of Clevelands best reviewed deep throaters. Sick feeling in the stomach off I went to the Dr, had him test me for everything and the test came out negative. But a week later still dripping, back to the same Dr, but he couldn't see me so I saw his assistent who tested me again, thinking it was possible since I peed prior to the first test I got a false reading. This time no peeing prior to test and the test again came out negative. Dr. Swore there was no way in hell I had an STD but could not explain the dripping which stopped completely after the second test without any medication. Scared the F* out of me. Don't know what is was but gone so who knows. For the next year I would always use a condom, then using it hit and miss depending on who I was with. Lately more miss than hit since I love the BBBJ, matter of fact just had one yesterday. Don't know why I'm telling you about this other than I truly feel your pain since I was worried sick over it. My suggestion is to wear the best condoms you can buy for awhile, get all the head you can and share those little princesses with the rest of us. Good Luck, H.Haven't we all been there at one point or another and I am in the same boat with Hungryeye, love that BBBJ. With that in mind, you may want to check out this link. Explains risks with BBBJ both ways and DATY both ways. Pretty informative.

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

Stay Safe

DrShaka
02-09-13, 16:55
Haven't we all been there at one point or another and I am in the same boat with Hungryeye, love that BBBJ. With that in mind, you may want to check out this link. Explains risks with BBBJ both ways and DATY both ways. Pretty informative.

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsforstds/a/oralsexsafesex.htm

Stay SafeThanks for posting that site, it has a lot of info on what to watch out for.

RMike802
02-20-13, 09:19
Guys,

If you're married, like I am, and suspect that you have something (like I suspected), then there is a way to go and get tested and keep it on the down low. I got a BBBJ, and then had some burning down there after a couple of days. AND THEN FREAKED-THE-FUCK-OUT! I figured I was going to lose everything over a blowjob. Anyway, you are a hobbyist, so you certainly already have a secret email address and probably a secret phone, right? To get tested, here is what I did:

1. Go to Giant Eagle and purchase a pre-paid Visa Card. It is simple, and your wife will not know you have it. Load it up with some cash.

2. Call 866-749-6269. It is a medical company that coordinates the test for you. They called and set up an appointment for the next morning, and I got tested at Quest Diagnostics. A totally legit medical testing facility. I would never step foot in a planned parenthood or the Summit County Health Department.

3. A week later, in your secret email account, you will receive your test results.

You do not have to use your real name, even when I went to Quest. They don't ask and it's a totally anonymous test. Even the girl who was drawing my blood commented on the fact that it was cool that it was anonymous. She asked me how much I paid for it. She didn't even know.

If, however, you have an STD and need a prescription, at that point the real name needs to be used or a pharmacy will not fill the prescriptions.

Oh, and by the way. I didn't test positive for anything! I was freaking in my own mind I guess. I don't care, I'm glad I got tested and I have some piece of mind. I know some of you are wondering what it cost me to do this. It was over $200. Who gives a fuck. How much do you spend on the ladies? Spend a little on yourself.

Be safe

Milwaukee1
08-09-13, 18:24
Well. I did catch Chlamydia from BBBJ. I started "dripping" about a week afterwards. No symptoms before then and I can assure you that you are contagious before you see symptoms. I am single and was not sleeping with anyone I care about. I do not have FS with SW's or BP girls. It was from a night out and getting BBBJ's (yes. Plural). I had already had a "scare" where I too was seeing a discharge and no pain when urinating from a prior incident. I was tested that time too and it came out negative. The discharge cleared up but the doctor had proactively treated me for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. I have no idea what caused it. But, I am thinking there could be some other bacterial infection that is just unknown. The mouth is a good "hot-zone" for all types of bacteria. No telling. But it does make you think twice about the "hobby".

Member #5621
08-09-13, 20:02
Well. I did catch Chlamydia from BBBJ. I started "dripping" about a week afterwards. No symptoms before then and I can assure you that you are contagious before you see symptoms. I am single and was not sleeping with anyone I care about. I do not have FS with SW's or BP girls. It was from a night out and getting BBBJ's (yes. Plural). I had already had a "scare" where I too was seeing a discharge and no pain when urinating from a prior incident. I was tested that time too and it came out negative. The discharge cleared up but the doctor had proactively treated me for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. I have no idea what caused it. But, I am thinking there could be some other bacterial infection that is just unknown. The mouth is a good "hot-zone" for all types of bacteria. No telling. But it does make you think twice about the "hobby".Gonorrhea has become scary as there are now treatment-resistant strains. http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/

This is why I have no problem with the CBJ providers.