PDA

View Full Version : Passions

MouthHunter
01-29-13, 13:50
When does redhead Jewels work?

JustACbtGuy
04-06-13, 17:11
Was thinking of heading over there this week.

Worth the trip or not?

Charlie Runkle
04-07-13, 05:26
Was thinking of heading over there this week.

Worth the trip or not?Stopped by a few weeks ago looking for Jewels the little red head mentioned on this thread. Didn't find her the days I visited. There were a couple of 7's & 8's but over all not that impressive. I got a VIP from one. She got the job done but there's better out there at other clubs.

JustACbtGuy
04-15-13, 19:25
Stopped by today. Quite quiet overall.

Working on putting mirrors on the main stage so all the dancing was at the small back stage.

Obviously not many people in. Surprised they didn't do this before the club opened, since it doesn't open until 11:30 AM.

Seems like some bad planning.

But then, it IS a Monday.

SfxtBro
04-16-13, 23:03
Stopped by a few weeks ago looking for Jewels the little red head mentioned on this thread. Didn't find her the days I visited. There were a couple of 7's & 8's but over all not that impressive. I got a VIP from one. She got the job done but there's better out there at other clubs.Hey just FYI, ran into the redhead spinner Jewel that used to be at Passions. She was at solid gold Sunday night.

Charlie Runkle
04-17-13, 00:23
Hey just FYI, ran into the redhead spinner Jewel that used to be at Passions. She was at solid gold Sunday night.Thanks ill have to make the trip to OP.

JustACbtGuy
04-19-13, 16:08
As we knew. Raids coming to cliubs and Thursday was Passions day.

Typical overkill presence of LEO. Tickets for the girls. Everyone else found somewhere else to be.

BobbyRayy11
06-22-13, 04:58
Stopped by a few weeks ago looking for Jewels the little red head mentioned on this thread. Didn't find her the days I visited. There were a couple of 7's & 8's but over all not that impressive. I got a VIP from one. She got the job done but there's better out there at other clubs.She's at centerfold now but bring our wallets she's good.

MouthHunter
07-03-13, 23:55
Anyone know anything about the blonde spinner named teal? I can't believe no one has mentioned her. Beautiful ass pretty face and says she's been there for a year now. She can move and another girl had her finger inside her at the bar in front of me. I think she's a gamer. Any intel thanks?

Punkox
07-06-13, 01:42
Anyone know anything about the blonde spinner named teal? I can't believe no one has mentioned her. Beautiful ass pretty face and says she's been there for a year now. She can move and another girl had her finger inside her at the bar in front of me. I think she's a gamer. Any intel thanks?She is REALLY picky and prefers girls. She talks a lot of game but she's got to be super attracted to you to make it happen. She gets VERY close then backs off at the end of a song. Works you up. Then back down again. Best way I've found to deal with her is to pull out your cell phone and start checking your Email in the middle of the dance. Pretend like she isn't doing it for you and she will be eager to prove herself. Still. She's never a sure thing. Too much work for me. That club sucks lately by the way. Management promotes hustling.

HaveFun16
07-10-13, 00:42
Got ripoff. She took the money and then called the bouncer. You have been warned.

MouthHunter
07-10-13, 08:55
Got ripoff. She took the money and then called the bouncer. You have been warned.Are you talking about? No name, no description. Slow down and explain.

Quebec
07-10-13, 09:12
Are you talking about? No name, no description. Slow down and explain.He did explain, it was "She." Now you have been warned twice!

MouthHunter
07-11-13, 08:01
He did explain, it was "She." Now you have been warned twice!She has quite some nerve to show her face again after all the damage She did last time!

DirtyJaxGuy
02-21-14, 06:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: No stalker boyfriends allowed.

A2

DirtyJaxGuy
02-21-14, 19:38
Any fun at passions during the day I'm not free at night I'm new at this and don't really know who or how to ask for extras any help would be great iv been I a few times hopeing I could have some fun I'm not even sure if in the club fun is a option but anything will work.

Alex9990
03-29-14, 18:27
It was Friday and was busy and packed. Had a woman from Georgia by the name of Sarah (Blonde, late 30's early 40's, with possible enhanced tits) visiting and giving dances. Unfortunately, she also pick-pocketed one the regulars at the club for $400 and he didn't take to kindly to that. Manager called the cops and wanted her arrested; I assume the customer tried to press charges, but cops couldn't come to a conclusion. She was definitely fired last night.

I must say, she probably tries this scan at every bar. Me and another guy were almost taken for cash (he was in the middle of getting fondled by her beside the bouncer / cashier), but I felt it necessary to protect my cash when the girl is suddenly digging through your pants pockets during a dance (or two).

JohnnyMenomic
11-26-14, 19:39
What did you mean by gets very close?

She is REALLY picky and prefers girls. She talks a lot of game but she's got to be super attracted to you to make it happen. She gets VERY close then backs off at the end of a song. Works you up. Then back down again. Best way I've found to deal with her is to pull out your cell phone and start checking your Email in the middle of the dance. Pretend like she isn't doing it for you and she will be eager to prove herself. Still. She's never a sure thing. Too much work for me. That club sucks lately by the way. Management promotes hustling.

TenIsEnough
11-28-14, 19:29
It was Friday and was busy and packed. Had a woman from Georgia by the name of Sarah (Blonde, late 30's early 40's, with possible enhanced tits) visiting and giving dances. Unfortunately, she also pick-pocketed one the regulars at the club for $400 and he didn't take to kindly to that. Manager called the cops and wanted her arrested; I assume the customer tried to press charges, but cops couldn't come to a conclusion. She was definitely fired last night.

I must say, she probably tries this scan at every bar. Me and another guy were almost taken for cash (he was in the middle of getting fondled by her beside the bouncer / cashier), but I felt it necessary to protect my cash when the girl is suddenly digging through your pants pockets during a dance (or two).Keep your money in your wallet and your wallet in your back pocket which you will be sitting on. Do not agree to slip your pants down a little. For good measure I always keep a hand on the back of her head to keep time with the music.

Alex9990
12-09-14, 01:06
Keep your money in your wallet and your wallet in your back pocket which you will be sitting on. Do not agree to slip your pants down a little. For good measure I always keep a hand on the back of her head to keep time with the music.Good suggestion. I don't usually have pants down in Passions, and the only time I did it was with someone that I known for a long time. Eh, time to go back and see Holly and / or Kayla to find out what they're all about.

JaxSince1982
11-09-15, 11:19
Went there during day shift. For a nice dance from a thick sexy brunette named Dallas. Got two dances in VIP for house rate. A extra Jackson got some hand fun and FIP. Down side is the DJ booth over looks VIP and he always watches. Still had a happy time.

Alex9990
06-16-17, 01:22
Renee is the sexist red head I ha e ever had. I want her in every way.