PDA

View Full Version : Non Pros

Member #6586
01-23-13, 04:37
So there is a legendary monger in L. A. Named Baldy Cruiser who has a whole section on Non-pros. I was thinking we mongers up here in the SF Bay Area should do the same thing. Well I already have. I put out an add on CL looking for younger non-pros here are a few that I spoke to and met in person.

There are MANY college students and single moms just like in L. A. Waiting to be plucked. Anyone else want to help me contirbute to this new thread?

Cheers!

Allen Eire

Member #6586
01-23-13, 04:50
So this is a non-pro that reached out to me. We met up a couple of time in early Dec 2012.

"Hi there,

Your post kind of spoke to me. I am 23 and in my last year of.

College, about to get my BA in psychology at UCSC. I've never

Done anything like this before but my desperate need to pay tuition.

So I can graduate and other bills got me to start thinking. I also.

Too want a relationship like the one you talked about in your ad,

I am a classy young lady, but am very fun to be around.

So obviously I am in need financially but I also.

Find the idea of having something like a sugar daddy pretty exciting.

And think I have a lot to offer. I might be young, but I am very.

Classy and can hold my own. I am sweet, funny, smart,

Loving, and a lot of people I meet say I have something very.

Unique and intriguing about myself. You can be the one to judge

That. Well if your interested or want to know more let me know.

Also I would love to hear more about you.

-melody"

RobM9090
02-12-13, 12:59
So there is a legendary monger in L. A. Named Baldy Cruiser who has a whole section on Non-pros. I was thinking we mongers up here in the SF Bay Area should do the same thing. Well I already have. I put out an add on CL looking for younger non-pros here are a few that I spoke to and met in person.

There are MANY college students and single moms just like in L. A. Waiting to be plucked. Anyone else want to help me contirbute to this new thread?

Cheers!

Allen EireThese are some that I am talking to on a sugar daddy site. Any info?

Joe Black
02-16-13, 22:25
That last pic the girl is so fucking hot.

Joe Black.

These are some that I am talking to on a sugar daddy site. Any info?

Member #6586
03-26-13, 03:21
So I put up an add on CL seeking a younger GF who likes older refined gentlemen. I got many bs/scammer responses but 9 actual solid ones. After weeding out the fatties I got to this gorgeous 22 y/o creature. Yes that's really me (43 y/o) in the photo. We had a really nice picnic date at the San Luis Reservoir during a weekday. Not a damn soul around aside from birds and squirrels! She is 1/2 MX/Italian. She hates the shitty male propects in the San Joaquin Valley. It was an hour drive from my place in Pleasanton to pick her up.

Cost to get in the state park: $10.

Round trip gas: $20.

Picnic: Red Wine, Cheese, Salami, fresh fruit, garlic toast. $25.

Total cost: Priceless!

We dfk'ed the whole time we drank wine, I fed her cheese then the salami:) After 1 glass of wine she asked if I'd ever dated a gal her age? I said, yes once. She wanted to know if the other gal was sexy? Yes I said. She said well was she kinky like this? She then put her hands on both my shoulders and pushed me flat to the blanket. Then massaged my stiffening cock through my pants, unzipped the fly and gave me unbeleivable head, no shit! Well I had to return the favor, it was only fair. She has little tits which is fine but when I got to the pussy. Good Lord! Bald beautiful pussy with nice plump meaty labia lips. I fingered and sucked her for an hour, I turned her over and licked her pert anus until she orgasimed. Not kidding, I'm still pinching myself! We have had two additional dates at the reservoir, the last two have been outdoor on the blanket fuckfests under a tree overlooking the reservoir. She also let me take her ass as well! This one is not for sharing. I'm just showing what type of quality you can find if you search and talk to them right. The commute is long but the treat is worth it!

AE

Member #6586
03-26-13, 16:10
Here are three more legit females that I spoke to via that add. The third one in MX / American (27 y/o) we met twice in San Jose. She had never been on a date with a Weditto "Honkey" before. She is div with two kids, split custody. After wine tasting. Yes in downtown SJ (J. Lohr winery) we had dinner at the very posh (sarc) Cheescake Factory. She had never been before! Wine tasting, CF dinner. I'm surprised she did'nt fuck me in the car LOL! I only got to dfk her and rub her tits through the shirt. We were susposed to have a 3rd date in Pleasanton but she bailed and her phone got turned off. Oh well.

Ok: pic 1. Wht gal 27; alright but wht woman my pussy is worth gold mentality.

Pic 2. Black gal 21; good convo email, phone but could never make the connection for lunch. Single mom of 2 y/o son, likes honkeys.

Pic 3. MX / Amer 27 as mentioned above. I think she would've been the bomb in the sack. Oh well.

Member #6586
03-26-13, 16:33
After communicating with another senior member I told him I'd put a copy of my CL Ad to use as a guide line. YMMV, if your fat, bald, really old or not so good looking at least post pictures of your self out doing fun stuff! The s babies live on fantasy, they want to be out doing that shit with you LOL!

Are any of you gents reading this stuff? Come on now speak up A-holes! JK!

Greetings! I'm a divorced 43 y/o man who's seeking a girlfriend. What I'm seeking; ONE great gal to have a relationship with. I desire a younger lady who can appreciate a 43 y/o man who is quite hip and fun but yet very responsible.

What I'm looking for: A gal that likes to be treated well and can appreciate a man that is a gentleman and not a thug but when necessary have the balls to stand up for her. Are you a younger gal that works and goes to school or is a single parent? Would you like to have a man in your life that earns enough to get you some nice things, take you out for a nice dinner or wine tasting etc. You get the point. I'm not looking for a sugar baby and I'm not intending to be a sugar daddy but I do like to treat my lady well. Are there any younger ladies out there that are cool with an older BF?

I'm open to women from all racial ethnic back rounds, I don't discriminate. Your personality and integrity are important.

About me: I've been in two different several months long monogamous relationships in the 2+ plus years since I've been divorced with ladies in my so called age bracket (38-44). Based upon experience, dating ladies in the aforementioned age bracket has not gone as well as I'the planned. I have found that the women I have encountered near my age are quite jaded, hung up on their ex-hubby, or very insecure.

I reside in Pleasanton and I'm a single parent to a 10 y/o son. I have 50/50 custody. With that said if you're a single mom I'm fine with that. I like kids and have patience with them.

I like sports, the arts, movies, wine tasting, cooking, yes I actually like to and know how to cook & will cook for you if I like you lol!

Vocationally I'm a manufacturer's sales rep and travel all over the greater SF Bay Area.

Physical details; 5' 10' 185 lbs, not fat but not super body either. I go to the gym a few times per week to maintain. I'm drug and disease free; I don't smoke and only socially drink.

After we get communicate via email & the phone we can meet up somewhere public (Starbucks etc.) to get better acquainted. If you don't have a car no big deal I can come to you.

The attached picture is really me and your response will get more pics from me.

Thank you for your time!

SubCmdr
03-26-13, 17:20
Hello world!

SubCmdr here. All my friends call me Cmdr. Never Sub. I'm not a Sub (LOL). I hail from the DMV. Currently spending most of my time in southern California San Diego and Oceanside. And I hope to be in Las Vegas on a permanent basis in about two months. I'll be monitoring and contributing on the regular to your forum. For too reason. I love Asian women and there are a lot in the Bay Area. And San Francisco and San Jose are fly in distance from Las Vegas. And who doesn't love Vegas.

I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Allen Eire (AE). He has done us a great service posing an example of his ad. Now to all you lame mother fuckers that ain't got no game, don't be biting on his style. Modify his work to fit what you seek and don't be posting the hell out of your ad. You don't need to be posted up on the digital corner like you trying to move rock. And don't be hating. Put your own work in and build your team. I'll be back soon to share my best sources of non pros.

Member #6586
03-27-13, 00:40
Really my ego isn't that big LOL! I'm a pretty normal guy. Not wealthy, hell I don't even make bank, I do ok but really there is a big world out there and many gals that are willing to sacrafice looks for a man that has his shit together.

To be honest I did try the quasi sugar dady approach. That's how I found the the first girl I posted (Melody). I never banged her just two dates with some DFkissing she worked me for $100. First date was a meet & greet. 2nd she was verifiably on the rag did some heavy petting & kissing said she fuck my brains out next time. I helped her get she got over on me for $100. Stupid really becuase I would've helped her more but alas she got flakey and would'nt contact me back and I'm not the stalker type.

My current young squeeze has'nt asked me for a dime. Her smart phone was lost or stolen on Sat. She was emailing me from her tablet. Her parents would'nt replace it teach her a lesson (WTF). I ordered her one for $140 and will add her to my plan. She did'nt ask but I miss not getting to talk to her or texting. I'll see her Sat, take her to the reservoir bang, bang!

I'm also working on a married age 39 Filipina from Napa. Her husband does'nt give her hot sex anymore. Currently I write her erotic stories about what I do to her to which she materbates. Soon I think I'll break through and we'll have a great hot sex session.

Anyone else, come let's get this forum going!

SubC; Viva LV! In NLV there are many economically challenged gals, I'm sure you could be a benefactor to some lucky young gal.

AE

Dog Rice
03-28-13, 16:23
Allen,

Cmdr told me to check out this thread. Eye-opening. Good Job, AE!

I had tried for about a month on posting CL ads in San Diego area earlier, but no luck. Then, I got into Sugar Bowl (w / Cmdr's help) and got some success. However, Sugar Babies (SB) are definitely not like GF. I had a lot of luck in Asia (when I was buz. Traveling there like every 2 months) about getting GF (non-pro freebies) w / variety of gals (divorced. 18 college gals. 26 office gal, . Etc) , so I kind of know how you feel (the awesome, GFE feeling. Priceless) w / your CL gals.

After reading your post, I will try to get back on CL and test out my luck. BTW, which exact CL forum you posted your ad?

Good Job, AE! Keep posting your success story!

Really my ego isn't that big LOL! I'm a pretty normal guy. Not wealthy, hell I don't even make bank, I do ok but really there is a big world out there and many gals that are willing to sacrafice looks for a man that has his shit together.

To be honest I did try the quasi sugar dady approach. That's how I found the the first girl I posted (Melody). I never banged her just two dates with some DFkissing she worked me for $100. First date was a meet & greet. 2nd she was verifiably on the rag did some heavy petting & kissing said she fuck my brains out next time. I helped her get she got over on me for $100. Stupid really becuase I would've helped her more but alas she got flakey and would'nt contact me back and I'm not the stalker type.

My current young squeeze has'nt asked me for a dime. Her smart phone was lost or stolen on Sat. She was emailing me from her tablet. Her parents would'nt replace it teach her a lesson (WTF). I ordered her one for $140 and will add her to my plan. She did'nt ask but I miss not getting to talk to her or texting. I'll see her Sat, take her to the reservoir bang, bang!

I'm also working on a married age 39 Filipina from Napa. Her husband does'nt give her hot sex anymore. Currently I write her erotic stories about what I do to her to which she materbates. Soon I think I'll break through and we'll have a great hot sex session.

Anyone else, come let's get this forum going!

SubC; Viva LV! In NLV there are many economically challenged gals, I'm sure you could be a benefactor to some lucky young gal.

AE

Member #6586
03-29-13, 05:49
238380And holy shit your handle scares me bro "dog rice" like I eat pork fried rice but dog. Shit dude I have a rat terry/Chuauau mix I just could'nt think of dear litte Leo stir fried! Ok sorry dude I'm being a f-ed up a-hole, just kidding around with you!

With my present squeeze. I feel very, very, very lucky to have a HOT f-ing Latina that wants to fuck me and often. For some damn reason she finds older dudes attractive and she has a good relationship with her dad, I'll get back to that one in a minute. Here's the key, I treat her very well but I subtly let her know other bitches find me attractive. Fortunately we are interested in many of the same subjects but she absolutly loves that I'm a walking encyclopedia when it comes to wine. It also helps that I'm into art and can tolerate her flamboyant fag friends. She has never once thus far asked for or hinted at wanting anything material. Her only desire is that if we are still seriously dating in 6 months that I'll get her a "nice" engagement ring because she's proper like that. Sounds like a marriage trap right? Well she's had a couple of "lipstick" experiences and has stated if the right hot girl comes along we can have a hot 3 some. I can't fuck the other hot gal but I get to watch then fuck my babe. Really I thought she was BSing me, however, recently we were out wine tasting and she and this other hot hussy who was tasting with fellow other GF's were getting really chummy. Enough to exchange phone #'s nothing materialized but my gal was like "you really wanted to see us get it on" me; "Naw just a mild curiosty" LOL! F yeah I'd want to view that shit up close! I kid you guys not about all of this. I know I'm going to go in for a check up and they tell me I got cancer LOL! Too good to be true!

Dog Rice
03-29-13, 12:56
AE, no problem. Dog likes pork, fried rice, young gals, . Etc. .

You are living in a fantasy, my friend. I just don't have the luck. Well, my situation is more complicated (married) , so getting a non-pro gal GF is tough. .

You Latina is freaking hot! Enjoy. (making the dog drooling all over the place) San Diego is definitely not a great place for hunting down non-pro. SF and LA are much better.

And holy shit your handle scares me bro "dog rice" like I eat pork fried rice but dog. Shit dude I have a rat terry / Chuauau mix I just could'nt think of dear litte Leo stir fried! Ok sorry dude I'm being a f-ed up a-hole, just kidding around with you!

With my present squeeze. I feel very, very, very lucky to have a HOT f-ing Latina that wants to fuck me and often. For some damn reason she finds older dudes attractive and she has a good relationship with her dad, I'll get back to that one in a minute. Here's the key, I treat her very well but I subtly let her know other bitches find me attractive. Fortunately we are interested in many of the same subjects but she absolutly loves that I'm a walking encyclopedia when it comes to wine. It also helps that I'm into art and can tolerate her flamboyant fag friends. She has never once thus far asked for or hinted at wanting anything material. Her only desire is that if we are still seriously dating in 6 months that I'll get her a "nice" engagement ring because she's proper like that. Sounds like a marriage trap right? Well she's had a couple of "lipstick" experiences and has stated if the right hot girl comes along we can have a hot 3 some. I can't fuck the other hot gal but I get to watch then fuck my babe. Really I thought she was BSing me, however, recently we were out wine tasting and she and this other hot hussy who was tasting with fellow other GF's were getting really chummy. Enough to exchange phone #'s nothing materialized but my gal was like "you really wanted to see us get it on" me;"Naw just a mild curiosty" LOL! F yeah I'd want to view that shit up close! I kid you guys not about all of this. I know I'm going to go in for a check up and they tell me I got cancer LOL! Too good to be true!

Member #1783
03-31-13, 19:08
Nice work Allen! This how I banged some nonpros too. This kind of thing. How about the UCSC girl with the fine tits? Care to share her?

SubCmdr
04-01-13, 09:45
My best sources of Non Pros have been seeking arrangement dot com and sugar daddy for me dot com. They are pay sites. But the women on there know the game and you can stay focused on deal.

No freebees, but couple of expense only girls. I also have three $ booty call girls ranging in age from 26 – 41. My current ATF is a fly in from Canada. Expense only. I'm meeting her in Las Vegas at the end of the month.

I always have women in the pipeline. Pots, Meet and Greets (M&G) & Panties on the Floor (if they wear them). These women take time. Do not push on the string and they will come around.

Member #6586
05-13-13, 15:45
Well much has changed since I last posted. I moved my 22 why / o gf in over a month ago when her parents threw her out of the house. It's been sex everyday several times per day with the exception of 5 days for the monthly visitor. This one has an insatiable appetite for sex and presently I've been giving anal lessons. She recently had a meet up date with a hot chick and when they do for real hook up I get to be the audience! I kid you not! She also wants to try a MFM spit roast, more on that later. I'll leave you guys with some recent pics.

AE.

Member #6586
05-22-13, 01:09
I wonder if anyone reads this section but my girl wants to try a MFM tag team. She's very much into white males who are over 30. If you are over 30 white in decent shape and fairly good looking hit me up and we can work something out. I'm not bi at all, not my thing but I've been to a swinger party so inevitably you see a dude's junk in person while he's banging a lady. Years ago, like 10, a buddy of mine from the USASG (BlankName Cruiser) double teamed a promiscious gal that I was seeing. We got her tipsy on wine and we spit roasted her! It was a blast!

If interetsed hit me up but be a regular contributor to the Guide.

AE