PDA

View Full Version : Fictional Posts Only!

Sflbangin
01-17-13, 12:58
All posts made by me on this service are strictly literary in nature, as fiction for entertainment purposes only. These posts represent neither an admission of any activity that may break Federal, State or Local Laws, nor are these posts intended to influence others to engage in any illegal activity.

Thank you

Occasional Amp
01-17-13, 15:36
All posts made by me on this service are strictly literary in nature, as fiction for entertainment purposes only. These posts represent neither an admission of any activity that may break Federal, State or Local Laws, nor are these posts intended to influence others to engage in any illegal activity.

Thank youI thought we were all doing the same thing, and you confirm it. Any post I've made has been me making things up based on an observation if a person or location, with details added by my vivid imagination.

Glad to see I'm not the only one!

OA

Member #4962
03-07-13, 12:48
I thought we were all doing the same thing, and you confirm it. Any post I've made has been me making things up based on an observation if a person or location, with details added by my vivid imagination.

Glad to see I'm not the only one!

OAI fully concur.

GoodYin41
04-29-21, 22:48

Thank youI'm right there with you bro. Anything I may post here as well is fictional and not based on any actual experiences, acts or encounters. These postings are just me having existing how things could be.