PDA

View Full Version : MI Companions

Tunacanlog
01-14-13, 01:14
Anyone know what happened?

Msuhoops
01-14-13, 10:41
Anyone know what happened?No clue, I just checked in today and it was closed up. I was going to call emily86 up today but know way to find her new # with out micompanions.

Hockey69
01-14-13, 13:49
Anyone know what happened?I was a member there for years to my best of knowledge I guess the board owner (MICA) and is wife that went by (SD) had a fallout and he took the board down and the word is it WILL NOT come back too sad! Hope this helps.

SteelHorseRide
01-14-13, 14:01
No clue, I just checked in today and it was closed up. I was going to call emily86 up today but know way to find her new # with out micompanions.Quote from Jordan_Seduces

Just a very brief explanation to all of the MIC members. Due to personal circumstances in Mica's life he made the decision today to re-direct traffic to this new, and growing board. As always I support his decisions as he has always had the members best interests at heart. As you guys know, I am ALWAYS here for you! No matter what! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do not ask me for further information as I am not privy to Mica's personal life, and even if I was its not for me to share. So everyone play safe, enjoy this opportunity, and if you need me reach out!

Xoxoxo.

Jordan.

PS- Can you please refrain from calling my cell to discuss this? I'm good, but I can't handle 4300 phone calls at once- LOL!

Member #4440
01-14-13, 14:50
Well. Now is the time to redirect all our known contacts to this forum.

Blackfire
01-14-13, 15:44
Quote from Jordan_Seduces

Just a very brief explanation to all of the MIC members. Due to personal circumstances in Mica's life he made the decision today to re-direct traffic to this new, and growing board. As always I support his decisions as he has always had the members best interests at heart. As you guys know, I am ALWAYS here for you! No matter what! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do not ask me for further information as I am not privy to Mica's personal life, and even if I was its not for me to share. So everyone play safe, enjoy this opportunity, and if you need me reach out!

Xoxoxo.

Jordan.

PS- Can you please refrain from calling my cell to discuss this? I'm good, but I can't handle 4300 phone calls at once- LOL!Where is this quote from Jordan posted if MIC is shut down?

SteelHorseRide
01-14-13, 19:34
Where is this quote from Jordan posted if MIC is shut down?It's on NR and the Detroit forum here has more info.

BoxOfRocks123
01-15-13, 00:33
It's on NR and the Detroit forum here has more info.On the new site, AHB, adulthobbyboard. It is nice and the mods and everyone there have been great. Doubt it got sold to them as none of them even knew we were directed there or knew anything about the old board. It is a large national board, over 10, 000+ memebers, and the mods are making it as close to MIC as possible. Sign in to check it out and pass on to those who need to know.