PDA

View Full Version : A big THANK YOU TO MANY PEOPLE ON USASG

PillowTalk69
01-13-13, 15:00
There are many reasons why the men and ladies are on here and they have all been discussed. Knowing we are all different some of us searched for more than the standard "date" of determined length with activities that met our needs. This man has been fortunate to find a lady who has agreed to share time with me both on and off the clock. We have a serious mutual respect for one another, each of us has our own home responsibilities and both have agreed to do our best to make it work. We both want more than a get together be it short or long then going back to wait until it is time to get it on again. Neither of us want to step out of our comfort limits tbut we both agree that meeting our home responsibilities just to make sure our own are provided for is primary. Over the past year we have actually shared our life stories and developed a close bond. No this is not a sugar daddy or FWB relationship. She will try to make time for me when I need to be with someone who is more than a friend and I with her. I will see only her though and what we do together remains between us. It is possible to be more than just friends for relief but we will make love to each other and help will be there when needed. It is what real people need, a FRIEND, not a fk buddy. I want to thank people who have given me advice along with way, Mwjrp, DDon, Varoom, WMT, Cincy Todd, Warlock, some old friends from the past who chimed in back channel and some ladies who will go unnamed due to possible social verbal scolding. I know I have left some out so forgive me guys, but most have been great to me on here. I see things that have happened to Ally and Silk and get sick that there are actually scum in this who act like that. There are some very wonderful ladies out there and men. I hope one day you find that special someone to spend time with on and off the clock if that is what you need and seek, but it isn't and won't be easy. I will be around on and off but my contacting personal ladies to see is over unless or until this should come to an end. Thanks again to all of the ladies and guys who have given me good advice, good guidance, and helped me to form my own platform of where I wanted to go. You all have been great. I hope I have helped also along the way. Best wishes to everyone in your search regardless of what you seek as long as it is not destructive. PTMan

TheCatholicGuy
01-13-13, 15:20
There are many reasons why the men and ladies are on here and they have all been discussed. Knowing we are all different some of us searched for more than the standard "date" of determined length with activities that met our needs. This man has been fortunate to find a lady who has agreed to share time with me both on and off the clock. We have a serious mutual respect for one another, each of us has our own home responsibilities and both have agreed to do our best to make it work. We both want more than a get together be it short or long then going back to wait until it is time to get it on again. Neither of us want to step out of our comfort limits tbut we both agree that meeting our home responsibilities just to make sure our own are provided for is primary. Over the past year we have actually shared our life stories and developed a close bond. No this is not a sugar daddy or FWB relationship. She will try to make time for me when I need to be with someone who is more than a friend and I with her. I will see only her though and what we do together remains between us. It is possible to be more than just friends for relief but we will make love to each other and help will be there when needed. It is what real people need, a FRIEND, not a fk buddy. I want to thank people who have given me advice along with way, Mwjrp, DDon, Varoom, WMT, Cincy Todd, Warlock, some old friends from the past who chimed in back channel and some ladies who will go unnamed due to possible social verbal scolding. I know I have left some out so forgive me guys, but most have been great to me on here. I see things that have happened to Ally and Silk and get sick that there are actually scum in this who act like that. There are some very wonderful ladies out there and men. I hope one day you find that special someone to spend time with on and off the clock if that is what you need and seek, but it isn't and won't be easy. I will be around on and off but my contacting personal ladies to see is over unless or until this should come to an end. Thanks again to all of the ladies and guys who have given me good advice, good guidance, and helped me to form my own platform of where I wanted to go. You all have been great. I hope I have helped also along the way. Best wishes to everyone in your search regardless of what you seek as long as it is not destructive. PTManI hope and pray you two find happiness.

PillowTalk69
01-14-13, 02:36
I hope and pray you two find happiness.For the well wishes. PT