PDA

View Full Version : How to streetmonger in Tampa

Skiper
01-10-13, 15:47
I get tons of Private Messages asking how to pick up a streetwalker in Tampa. It will be better to just direct new mongers to one thread with rules, locations etc.

To begin with you will often hear mongers posting,"Go look at the 22 rules" here is a link;

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Read it.

This is not a thread to duplicate the streetwalker thread. If you are posting information here it is more general, such as a new LEO camera location or a general tip like where workers are congregating.

Skiper
01-11-13, 12:43
We get this question all the time. As with most questions you could just 'Google it' but here is the real answer.

One of the most poverty and crime-ridden areas in Tampa is Nowatney. The neighborhood is just west of the University of South Florida, and it's known as 'Suitcase City' because of its large transient population. Nowatney is located at 28. 1 degrees north. 82. 4 degrees west (28. 074,.82. 447) , it is about 3 miles south of Lutz near Skipper Road. During prohibition, the area was known for bootleggers. Nowatney is the north end of the Tampa neighborhood known as Suitcase City, best known today as a hotbed for drugs and prostitution.

I'll post a picture of what the neighborhood looked like when my grandfather was here.

Skiper
01-11-13, 12:48
Here is the updated map of HCSO cameras in the Nowatney area. Each camera is mounted to a concrete post and marked with a blue light. So, don't do anything stupid at these locations.

Also if you notice a new camera please let me know so that I can update our map. (The newest camera is at 12th and 142nd)

Keep safe!

Skip

Skiper
01-28-13, 16:14
I often get this question. Where is the stroll? Basically, it's Nebraska and Hillsborough, with a little ways on Busch Blvd. When it's hot, the move to the side streets, but not to far.

This is the kind of post mongers are bound to comment on. Their favorite fishing holes and so on. I'm sure somebody will pipe up with;"What about Nebraska from Hillsborough to 7th Ave?" Sure, you can go there if you like, but too many BTVSWs and reverse stings for this monger. Plus smart ass cops will pull you over just for being a white guy driving in a black neighborhood. They swear it's not profiling but I've had a cop tell me;"There's only two reasons for you to be here, which is it?" This is bullshit that I don't need so I keep north most of the time.

Skiper
01-30-13, 11:47
Here is the map of the Nowatney Loop. Watch for cameras. See the other post for camera locations.

Skiper
02-02-13, 08:59
I have picked up on Broadway, I read that this area has some new talent. There are some motels up near the I4 exit nearby, so that may provide an opportunity as well.

Skiper
04-23-13, 19:04
Bugatti's tips are worth posting here:

Thought I'd share a few tips and techniques that have helped keep me safe and under the radar for over 30 years!

1. I never, ever pull over and pick up a girl as soon as I see her.

In other words, if I'm driving down the road and see a girl, I'll never pull over and let her in my car at that moment. Instead, I will look her over as I pass by and circle around for another look. I often circle around several times before I'm convinced she's working and its not a sting. As others have mentioned, when stings are being conducted, the police are always parked out of sight on a side street, behind a motel or storefront, etc. The cop cars are ALWAYS within 3-5 seconds of fast driving from their hiding spot to the place where the decoy is located. They do this to ensure they can get to the decoy quickly in case something goes wrong and her safety is in jeopardy. They also want to get the monger under arrest and out of the area quickly so they can resume the decoy operation. Of course, there are always officers in plain clothes on foot, in nearby motel rooms, parked in unmarked cars, etc, that are ready to assist if necessary.

2. I almost never pick up a girl the first day that I see her.

Assuming I have spotted a girl and have followed the precautions mentioned above, I typically don't pick up a girl the first time I see her. I will pull over (after doing what's described in # 1 above) and engage in small talk with her. I'll ask for her name, say something like "I drive through here a lot and have never seen you before", etc. Most of the time, this conversation takes place through my passenger side window. (We all know that a girl coming to your driver side window is a red flag!) After we part ways, I'll come to this forum and do a search for her name. I can't tell you how many times I've read info some other monger has left warning that a girl is a rip-off artist, nut-case or simply doesn't provide good service. Having the discipline to wait and do some basic research has saved me from some bad experiences, that's for sure.

3. I often park and observe areas where street walkers are known to work.

Most of the more well known areas have stores, businesses and parking lots where you can park for extended periods of time and simply watch things happen. It's often very interesting what goes on during 30 minutes of observing some of the major street corners, strolls, etc. I've witnessed stings being set up and others being executed. I've been able to spot unmarked police cars and many, many mongers who are often violating the basic rules of mongering safety! I've also witnessed street walkers make dope buys from a D-boy and then get picked up by a monger a few minutes later. Remember mongers, if the police pull you over you can bet she's going to throw the dope on the floor of your car. I know a monger who never used a drug in his entire life who went to jail for a year because he was pulled over and the ho threw some rocks into his passenger door storage area. Of course, she denied they were hers and so did he, but it was his car and he was found guilty of possession of crack cocaine. Bottom line: being a successful long-term monger requires discipline, the ability to "see what you're looking at" and above all, patience.

4. I never pick up a girl on a main road or at a busy intersection.

I've seen mongers pull over on Nebraska in broad daylight and pick up a girl that every person passing by can see is a street walker. This is incredibly dangerous and greatly increases your chances of being seen by law enforcement. Experienced girls know that experienced mongers often pull down side streets, parking lots, etc. They are always willing to walk to where the monger is and many have told me that they feel safer doing this because they too don't want the cops to see them getting picked up. To me, a girl who is unwilling to walk down a side street is a no-go. I'm the customer and I'm in charge of my own safety. Thus, I set the terms of where and when she gets into my car. If this means I lose the girl to another monger, so be it. Remember fellas, some of these girls have been arrested so many times or they are so fried from dope they don't bother to do basic safety steps any longer. Many have no real fear of being stopped by the cops. Don't let their careless attitudes put you in a compromising position.

5. I don't go to her room.

I've never done this and never will. It probably causes me to miss some good action at times, but I insist on controlling any aspect of mongering that I possibly can. I'm not knocking those mongers who are willing to go to a girls motel room, but I just won't do it. This eliminates the possibility of me being jumped by a pimp, my car being fucked with while I'm inside with her, my license plate being recorded by the cops while I'm parked in the notel parking lot (yes, they do this. They often run the plate number of cars parked in these lots.).

6. I do a complete search of my car after every mongering episode.

I can't afford family members or friends finding something while they are riding in my car. I've found cigarettes (I don't smoke), lighters, women's sunglasses, key chains, a cell phone, earrings, a bracelet, a necklace, fake nails that have fallen off of fingers and yes, a small plastic vial with 3 rocks in it! I almost shit myself when I found it. I think the girl was spooked and thought I was a cop. I'm thinking she had the dope in her hand when she got in my car and immediately put it into the "map well" storage area at the bottom of the passenger door. Once we were done, she forgot to retrieve it and I was one traffic stop away from a lot of trouble! Always search your car as soon as possible after mongering!

7. If a girl gets in my car, she gets paid.

We've all had that experience where the girl looked ok while walking, but once inside the car you suddenly realized she was hideous looking, filthy, stinking or generally undesirable. My practice in these situations is to say,"I thought you were someone else. Sorry to waste your time. Here's ten bucks so you can buy yourself something." I've never had a single instance of a girl becoming upset over this. Surely they know that I am rejecting them, but they also seem to respect the fact that I am paying them for inconveniencing them and maybe even causing them to miss another monger who was passing by. I know some mongers won't agree with me on this one, but my thought is that it only costs me $10 to quickly get rid of a mistake. Those of you who've had girls get angry inside your car know how ugly that can get. Why risk a girl reaching over and scratching your face, stabbing you with a knife (many carry them) or damaging your car?

That's all for now, mongers. I'm not trying to come off as an expert, just trying to share things I do / don't do while enjoying the sport!

Stay Safe!

(Skiper's note: I hope Bugatti does not mind my repost here)

Skiper
11-30-13, 14:05
Thanks to MrGreen. I'm hoping he does not mind my repost.

"Super hunting grounds.

I have found that hunting around the rehabs are superb! The Dacco on Columbus before the overpass between 40th and 50th. Sometimes there are a slew of pickings around that area. You just have to wait for them to walk away and get away from the bus stop. They are or all mostly have been in the game so they know the look and the signals. There could be 20-30 at any given time, and they aren't on a candy search.

IMHO I think that these girls are waiting to get the eye from someone. The gas station on 40th and Columbus is EXCELLENT. Especially when they need to get back to their center you can find them here or also the motel behind the gas station. I have found some girls back here who should have been on FHM mag.

If any of the seniors or long time mongers known this girl. Her name is LoLo or Laurena, (has a Chinese last name) she was a short thick with huge legs Spanish girl, usually around nowatney area. Well this is how I met her guys, she was always out of site.

Happy mongering.

Skiper
11-30-13, 16:10
I am not from this area, but hunting is good there. If you are visiting from out of the area, you should read the Streetwalker thread on the St. Petersburg forum for better information. I have been helped by many members with my hunts across the bridge. So I will post a general map here to help others. If you are more familiar with the area, please feel free to add a better map or tips on general locations of workers. This thread is not really for information on specific workers. It's for more general information on where to look for street action.

Thanks,

Skip

Skiper
02-01-14, 14:00
Where is the "Stroll" in Drew Park? I'm not sure. But with all the Adult Entertainment Establishments in the neighborhood, there must be some streetwalkers.

Drew Park was originally Drew Field, named for cattleman and land developer John H. Drew. It was Tampa's first municipal airport, a 130-acre (0.53 km2) grass airfield that opened in 1928. At the onset of World War II, the federal government took over the field and developed a military base containing airstrips, barracks, field hospitals, and a German and Italian POW camp. The City of Tampa leased the field to the army for one dollar a year. Parts of the film Air Force were filmed here. The base theater is still standing today as the Playhouse Adult Theater. Dale Mabry Highway was built in 1943 to link Drew Field with MacDill Air Force Base to the south.

The core of Drew Park is occupied by light industry, adult entertainment establishments and several homes, due to its mixed-use zoning. Law enforcement has conducted many raids on the businesses in the area accusing them of prostitution, operating without licenses, and illegally selling alcohol.

Here is a map, local mongers should feel free to point out any hot spots.

Skiper
02-03-14, 20:29
Old school map from an old school monger.

Member 1658;.

"Someone asked where to find talent on the streets of Clearwater. Here are the streets I know. If anyone has anything to add, please let me know.".

As posted on the St. Pete board, Clearwater thread. Reposted here without permission.

Yes, I stole this.

Hp135
07-01-15, 16:11
Can anyone repost the 22 rules? I keep trying to click on the link and it's not working.

Greatly appreciated!

Are you sure you were clicking the right link because it worked for me?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

22 Rules for Street Mongering

1. IS SHE WORKING? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. MAKING THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. YOUR WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. YOUR MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS - They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

As always Play Safe

You're welcomed

A2

Skiper
01-19-19, 15:35
I took this of the Tampa Streetwalker thread. I don't always do everything just this way but it would be a word to the wise.

Searsey256 has 11 rules;.

I'm careful to the extreme. In fact so careful that I have missed out on scooping chicks SEVERAL TIMES. But I'm OK with that because more than I desire to bust some nuts and go deep inside some sweet suga walls, I'd rather be safe. A few rules I always follow:

1. I NEVER pick up girls with baggy clothing.

2. I NEVER pick up girls with large handbags or any kind of bags.

3. I NEVER pick up girls standing stationary.

4. I NEVER drive by the first time and scoop the girl. I run figure 8's, hashtags, and 360's to "clear the area". Even if I get out scooped. I don't care.

5. I NEVER pick up girls with management nearby or even watching from a distance.

6. I NEVER pick up girls from convenient store fronts. NEVER!

7. I NEVER EVER visit trap houses or go inside abandoned houses to get service. Don't YOU EVER FUCKING DO THIS!!

8. I NEVER leave money, wallets change, receipts, papers, etc in the interior of my vehicle when mongering. Before I hit the road, the inside is " ready and set" meaning nothing to grab, glove box locked, center console armrest pocket empty. NOTHING TO GRAB.

9. ALWAYS have spots pre-selected and checked BEFORE you snag a girl. I have spots in the Berg and Tampa. If the streets are hot, I ALWAYS go check my spots before snatchin hoes off he map and visiting these areas.

10. Have an idea what you want to spend that night, grab some cash and keep it along with your condoms in your pocket. Put the wallet in the trunk or even under the hood with the engine. Sometimes girls will try an manipulate more from you, but I simply say " Well we agreed on this number, besides I didn't bring anymore with me tonight, maybe next time. ".

11. NEVER go mongering with a BUZZ.

LA1215
05-18-19, 23:27
Where is the "Stroll" in Drew Park? I'm not sure. But with all the Adult Entertainment Establishments in the neighborhood, there must be some streetwalkers.
{enthralling history of Drew Park deleted}
Here is a map, local mongers should feel free to point out any hot spots.There is very little SW action in Drew Park. The most likely location is the Citgo at the NW corner of Lois ave and Alva St. They are not obvious and do not approach strangers generally. One or two live / visit a trap house on the west side of Thatcher Ave (one block west of Lois, just north of Alva).

If you go there twenty times, you may spot on a time or two. Late afternoon is when I had the best luck. I have never seen what I would consider a young or a good-looking SW in the Drew Park area. I no longer go there often.

You would think that there would be some action nearer to Hillsborough where the strip club is, but I have not seen any.

LA1215.

Buster Hymen
10-24-19, 15:08
Just wanted to put a note on here that most of the girls don't refer to the area as "nowatney".

They generally call the area "Cross Fletcher".

LA1215
03-26-20, 18:48
https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/03/25/hillsborough-to-enact-evening-curfew-and-county-wide-safer-at-home-directive-for-coronavirus/

The Hillsborough County curfew from 10:00 pm until 5:00 am for the coronavirus festival puts a new wrinkle in the rules for mongering.

Sure you can stay home or play whack-a-mole with enforcement, who may have their hands full with more pressing pursuits.

Which women will be walking? More than likely Brenda, crazy Mary, and maybe even some decoys. Who knows?I want to correct what I posted earlier.
From what I see in the news, they dropped the idea of having a curfew and a safer-at-home-order goes into effect Friday, March 27,2020.
HCSO was on the TV saying that it is a misdemeanor. He seemed to threaten arrests, but may have been talking about businesses operating in violation of the closing order.
We don't need no stinking curfew.

Skiper
09-29-20, 20:15
It's been a while, but here you go. Old hunting ground, new map.

Sulphur Springs, EZ Stop and Shop is a distribution center.

Lot east of Iglesia La Paz De Cristo is a pick up zone.

Chocolate & Vanilla are being served.

Cajon Trombone
11-08-20, 01:23
Five maps to show the motels along the Nebraska Avenue and Florida Avenue "strips" may seem like too many.

This way you have more detail than trying to squeeze it all onto one or two images.

If I missed any, let me know.

Maps for Hillsborough Avenue and Busch Blvd MAY come later.

Cajon Trombone
11-08-20, 01:29
All five stacked together in one long strip.

Hwut 4
11-13-20, 19:37
All five stacked together in one long strip.The tall one combining all five is hard to read.

The five different maps divide Nebraska up and show all those scabby little rathole motels and some low rent motels tourists would use if they do not know any better.

Good motel reference Motels on Tampa Stripe (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10612-How-to-streetmonger-in-Tampa&p=5061282&viewfull=1#post5061282).

Hwut 4
07-18-21, 20:17
This entire thread is your whoremongering primer for the Tampa Bay Area (focused on Tampa moreso).

New members: READ IT ALL.

QuienEstaElla
07-19-21, 12:30
It's been a while, but here you go. Old hunting ground, new map.
Sulphur Springs, EZ Stop and Shop is a distribution center.
Lot east of Iglesia La Paz De Cristo is a pick up zone.
Chocolate & Vanilla are being served.Note: The vacant (church parking) lot on the NE corner of the intersection of 10th Street and Sitka Street has been enclosed in a fence.

Note also: The once vacant lot just north of that intersection (the one that had a junk boat in it) now has a house under construction.

These two changes will change the pattern of the people in the streets nearby, including neighbourhood workers.