PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
04-10-02, 02:50
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

LookR
05-04-02, 16:19
Eh, howzit!

Gonna be in Honolulu in early-mid June ... need to know if there are any good AMPs around Kapiolani / Ke'eaumoku? Mahalo!

shootingstar8
05-05-02, 10:36
C'mon, people, post!! Please! :) I'm going to be in Honolulu near the end of the month and i need your best advice on SWs and MPs within walking distance of ohana waikiki tower on lewers street.
I promise a full report on my return..but i need to know what's up first!
much obliged!

Lestat
05-05-02, 23:47
The are Everywhere....just take a alk done the Waikkaki..tons & all hours......expensive though...200 & up...especially if you are white.....but they are gorgeous....I mean Model Level.........Honolulu...is part of the Ho circuit.........

Lestat
05-05-02, 23:53
you have not mongered until you have mongred in Hawaii

Adventurous1
05-08-02, 06:56
shootstar8- There is a lot of good detailed information in the old forum on this site under Honolulu and Waikiki.

Most of it is extremely accurate and recent. In general look for the posts that describe the rectangle of pleasure, bordered by Lewers, Kuhio, Kalakaua, and Kanekapolai. There will be many delights in the 8-10 range after approximately 9:30pm to about 2:00 am.

Also there are differing opinions about the downtown Honolulu/Chinatown, calling it an LE sting area or a young-local SW paradise. Would be interested in your opinion on this subject when you return.

Enjoy and please post your experiences here so that all may benefit for their next visit to paradise...

tonguem
05-08-02, 10:36
Hi,

I posted this earlier on the Hawaii "other" section.....I just got back from Honolulu/Waikiki and this is what I found....AMP--big rip off and waste of time. If I wanted a BJ with that little enthusiasm I would have asked my wife.

Yes there were alot of SW around the main drag in Waikiki but not anything that I would touch with a 10ft pole or at least wearing 3 condoms. They all looked like druggies or ready to rip you off.

I had a WONDERFUL experiance with a Japanese woman that advertises in the "Pennysaver" newspaper that you can find on the newstands on the street. Sorry that I do not remember her name but she was the only one listed under massage that lists herself as japanese massage. She was older than I normally like (mid 30s) but a great great body and a tiger in bed. It was a reall GFE with her cuddling afterwards. She only dates guys over 40 so I finally found something good about getting older.

I tried hooking up with the "Volcano Girls" agency but timing never worked out. The girls are knock outs and you can find them listed under the "www.erosminn.com" site just change the location to Hawaii once you get in.

Yes expensive($300) or so for the good stuff but compared to the rest of the things in Hawaii it is not out of line. At least with an agency or the lady I mentioned above you know what you get ahead of time and will not get disease or ripped off with the AMP or SW.

shootingstar8
05-08-02, 20:25
Thanks, guys...Tonguem's post worries me some, especially after reading all the other seemingly promising posts here and in the old forum. Guess I'll find out wass really up once i get there. hey, tonguem...is the japanse woman in or outcall? I think i prefer to use my own hotel room.
any other tips and advice is welcome, especially in the area of $$ negotiations.

tonguem
05-09-02, 09:35
Shooting Star---maybe my tastes are different than some of the other posters here as far as the quality of the SW, and maybe I just hit bad nights, but you have the right attitude..."just wait till you get there and see for yourself."

The Japanese lady was both in and outcall but I had her come to my motel room too......hate getting up and driving "home" after a good roll in the hay.

$300 seems like the going rate for the deed, at least the incall outcall girls...cant say for SW. I prefer the more professional services as opposed to the SW type....I have been burned before, and unlike some people that I have read responses from on different pages in the WSG site, if I get ripped off, or burned, or car-jacked (long story--Phoenix), I say enough is enough and stick to advertised "professionals".

Good luck, and don't forget the sunscreen

donum
05-09-02, 23:32
For amp around Kapiolani, Ward, Keamoku, Young. Been to a few but most are Relaxation Centers, get washed well by a pretty lady and then some.All Fairly close to each other. Be careful of sw in Chinatown/Hon. some have more equipment than you bargained for.

donum

Adventurous1
05-14-02, 17:50
Well all I can say about the Waikiki area that I posted about is that the quality is better than ANY area that I have ever seen.

I have been there 3 times and it has always been the same. The only variable seems to be the quantity available. I have noticed that summer is generally busier than winter and of course weekends more than weekdays. I would say that 80% are in the 8-10 range and 15% in the 6-8 range. Very minimal low quality.

When we talk about "preferences", I don't see how this could be very much different from hobbyist to hobbyist. Most of the talent there is in the 21-30 age range with many looking as some have described as college co-eds.

Comparing this area to Phoenix is like night and day. NO comparison whatsoever. In Phoenix you WILL find the druggies and rip off artists and overzealous LE who is always around and eager to make a bust.

In Waikiki LE sort of allows the action unless you as a hobbyist show disrespect or open arrogance. I have NEVER seen a strung out druggie in the area that I described below. Perhaps in downtown Honolulu is a completely different story. I believe that the relaxed LE environment promotes a higher class of SW and of course higher prices also. But still well below the 300/per hour that was described below for incall/outcall, if you have at least minimal negotiation skills.

I would say that 200 would be more in line out there. Asking could be 300. I have seen quite a few examples of SW that "make the circuit" in the higher profile tourist destinations like Las Vegas. Several actually split their time 50/50 between Las Vegas and Waikiki.

I am SURE that you will find the description to be accurate and hope you enjoy yourself...again don't forget to post for others when you return...Aloha...

tonguem
05-16-02, 12:29
Wow, Adventurous, I must have hit a bad week as I saw something totally different then what you discribed.

I will not attempt to spell the names of the streets but it was around the corner from the "International Market" area. There was a VERY strung-out blonde with very fake boobs practically popping out of her top, an over weight white girl with short brown hair, an average looking black girl who was very nervously glancing over the shoulders, and one "knock-out" type who was standing on the sidewalk with a very large policeman standing about 15 feet away in a door way. Grant it there are ugly co-eds too, but I would not call any of them as to what I consider "Co-ed" quality. And at various times the actors changed but not the characters if you know what I mean.

Infact I found Waikiki in general to be a bit of a freak show at night, and I have been to cities all over the world. More than an average number of homeless, bible thumpers standing on chairs and the side-walk screaming out bible verses, "hari-kersna" (sp?) types singing and handing out literature, "robot" actors painted gold and silver but acting somewhat sinister or crazy not good natured like in other tourist cities.

I love the islands but I would totally by pass Honolulu/Waikiki next time.

tonguem
05-16-02, 12:36
As for SW quality I would take Vancouver any day as the best looking.

Again, this and the previous message is my opinion only and I would be curious to find out what "Shootingstar8" finds and his opinion of it all.

Adventurous1
05-21-02, 01:17
Toungem-

There is one area on Kuhio (where the rear of the International Marketplace is locarted) on the side of the street away from the Ocean where it intersects with Lewers Street that is evidently reserved for Trannie action.
That could have been what you observed.

I also guess that as in any area, there could be times that the talent just plain sucks. That hasn't been my experience though as I stated.

As to the street performers on Kalakaua (where the front of the International Marketplace is located), I have seen some pretty entertaining types there. You are right about there being a lot of them, and this is sort of reminiscent of a circus-like atmosphere. This action falls off though around 10pm and I like to go out later anyway.

My final contact last time was with a 22 year old Brunette about 5'3" and 110 lbs of Italian heritage. She was terrific and got BBBJ with FS for 200 clams. She spent almost an hour and was very non-rushed, although not quite a GFE. She was one of the girls that I mentioned splits her time between there and Vegas. She had a Vegas numbered cell phone...

Vancouver? I have always thought of taking a trip there. I know this is the Hawaii section but maybe you could post your opinion here (or there if you prefer)... Thanks...

Adventurous1
06-27-02, 22:38
Merlin - Are you there now? Give us a report from paradise man...

Merlin Magician
06-28-02, 21:36
I am not there now. I only go once a month. I use the same hotel as the airline employees. It is smack dab in the middle of hooker paradise. It's by the Internationa Market Center.

Adventurous1
07-01-02, 06:21
ONLY once a month??? LOL, you lucky stiff! (pun intended). This area is one of my favorites, and boasts at times the finest and best selection of pleasurable company that I have ever seen. Also LE seems to have their priorities straight and don't go out of their way to hassle participants as long as you show them respect and descretion.

Look forward to hearing about your latest tropical conquests next time out...

aht169
09-11-02, 17:43
Hi All:
just got back from a few days R&R in O'ahu. Didn't have a chance to hobby (due to the company i was with), but did get out to see what the situation was around Waikiki.

It seems that the situation is pretty much as described on the board. There are several girls that came out aboud 9PM in the usual spot near the international market and hung out. They are CLEARLY business girls, no doubt. They are very visibible and lots of people gawking and watching. Not really the greatest scene. I personally don't like 20-25 people as an audience if I were to 'talk" to one of the ladies. The other thing, a couple of black guys were hanging out watching the girls to make sure they were working. No question these guys were pimps. That would have been a major turn off for me if I were buying.

On the road parallel to the main drag, there are also severl girls walking around clearly looking to get together. I noticed these girls were quickly pickup - guys in cars, and were rarely on the street more than a few minutes. Around 10pm. I did notice that the girls described above tended not to be picked up nearly as often and were there a lot longer.

Finally, a couple of side streets that connected the two roads, occasionally had a girl or two. These seemed to be less seasoned and looked better. However, given how everyone is dressed at first I wasn't sure. it wasn't until I notice that certain girls all were doing the same thing that it clicked that they were in fact available. in this case they all had some keys in their hand which they made sure I was aware of. I think, and I may be wrong, they were indicating their willingness. If this was the case, then there were a couple of girls that were definitely on the list to be considered-not so seasoned, and cute.

As for LE, they were present and cruising all the areas, but seemingly uninterested in the goings on. the did have some people stopped for traffic violations, but no hastling the girls or the potential customers. Still, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up straight when they are around.

Be safe out there!
aht

trail
10-04-02, 23:11
Honolulu is indeed awesome! This has got to be the best place for "hobbyists". I read Chester's post a day before my long-planned Hawaii vacation, and eagerly checked it out. And what I found is that Hawaii is very relaxed about commercial sex laws.

The street walkers (SW) were beautiful, for the most part. They are mostly in the 8 to 10 range, mostly in their 20's, with some appearing to be about 20 or possibly younger. There are a couple of older gals working the streets, of course, and I saw a couple chubby girls, two or three that looked a little scary, and a couple who had some attitude problems. But for the most part, the girls are young, sexy, dressed up and friendly.

I only had "dates" with two of the girls, but I did a lot of window shopping and talked with several SW's as well. The first date was with Casey, from Washington State, about 30, somewhat plain looking compared with the hotties but had a clean appearance and was friendly, so she talked me in to it. A hundred bucks for a bj, covered, and she gave me the run down on the standard prices and procedures for the street. Her price structure turned out to be a little high, as she declined to take off any clothes for the bj, telling me that would be extra.

My second girl called herself "Jewel" (all the girls had names like "ocean", "sunshine", etc.) Jewel is a young California girl, about 20, blonde, piercing blue eyes, perfect body and great attitude. She had no reservations about taking off her clothes, letting me touch and carress her, and whispering in my ear. It was a very erotic experience, a hundred bucks for a bj; sex would have been two hundred, but Jewel did not pressure me into spending more, just let me know what my options were. I know a hundred bucks is a lot for a bj, but this girl seemed worth it. With Casey, I left feeling that I had wasted my money, but Jewel left me looking for her the following night.

Some of the hotties just stand around waiting to be picked up, and I noticed they stand or walk a lot without customers. A few of the better girls know how to work the crowd, and get a lot more business.

The SW's come out about 10 each night, and can be found right up until daybreak. Peak hours are between midnight and 4 a.m., and there are more girls out on weekends. There seems to be some competition, with all those girls out there to choose from, and I found it easy to negotiate, especially towards early morning when the girls had been standing around a lot without business. Most of them will want to get you into a hotel room before negotiating, but I would hold out to find out what I would be paying for (I learned from my first girl on this trip).

The girls are mostly centered around the International Market Place, mostly on Kuhio but they often walk around the block and spread themselves out a bit. A walk around the block will usually result in seeing about a dozen girls (I did this seveal times, counting how many girls were out).

I tell them I am window shopping, and want to spend my money well. Some gave me business cards with their cell phone numbers. Most quoted the same prices: $100 for bj, $200 for sex. Two-girl specials are possible. Most have their own place, and some expressed reluctance to go to my hotel - apperantly they have some fear about hotel security and being banned from certain hotels. They usually have a hotel room rented in the area, and will either walk with you to that room or some suggest taking a taxi.

Police seem to be everywhere. Cop cars are parked on most blocks, and the cops walk the beat and are visible. The girls ply their trade anyway, picking up guys in full view of the police. The only enforcement I saw was that the girls were often told to move on, to walk the sidewalks rather than stand around. It looked like the cops and the SW's got along quite well.

I did see some other potential SW activity on Waikiki around the hotels on Lewers Street and over by the strip clubs, but the girls looked a little older and a little more like the drug-using SW's I've seen in other cities. The girls around the international market were much more attractive.

More on the Honolulu sex scene in a seperate post.

trail
10-04-02, 23:38
Honolulu, part two.
In my last post, I talked about the SW scene, which is centered on Kuhio around the international market place. In this post I'll talk a little about the strip clubs clustered on the west end of Waikiki on Kapiolani Blvd.

Strip Clubs in Honolulu are like none I have ever seen in other states. There is full nudity and alcohol is served, no problem. Signs in strip clubs warn you that it is not a "contact" bar, but it seems this rule is widely ignored.

On the 1600 block of Kapiolani there is a cluster of strip clubs and adult book stores. The clubs up front are more traditional, with cover fees and attractive dancers. the girls here work the crowds for tips, and table dances are offered. I'd tell you more, but I always end up spending my time and money in the small clubs in back.

Behind one of the bigger clubs is a long, thin building which now has only two strip clubs (a few years ago there were four). the dancers at these clubs are not the super model type, but there is an occasional attractive dancer. Mostly what these clubs offer is personal attention and a nasty show.

This trip I went into Misty's. The SOP here is to be greeted by several oriental ladies who want to get you into a booth and have you buy them drinks, at $20 a pop. They don't get a whole lot of business, and you don't want to buy into that scene right away, as you will miss the show. If these ladies lock in on you, they don't want to see you slip off and get cozy with another girl who may have caught your eye, so keep yourself free until you see what's going on, then decide.

Beer is five bucks a bottle. Dancers tend to lock on to anyone who is tipping, and they get downright nasty. I hung out at the bar for a couple of songs until this young, thin Japanese girl went on stage, and then I claimed a seat stage side. She plopped herself right in front of me, took off her pants and planted her pussy right in my face, giving me a close view at every angle, and kept it up until I ran out of one dollar bills and went for change, then she moved on to the next customer. the next girl grabbed my hand and had me touch her pussy, with another customer she put her legs over his shoulders and put it right in his face where he gave her oral sex right on stage.

Back in the booths, the girls do a lot of fondling for their twenty dollar drinks. Some climb up on your lap, let you play with them, while they get your cock out and play with it. A lot of touching for a no-contact bar.

Misty's girls are mostly asian, although not always. The other club next to it - can't recall the name - has more american type girls, but the SOP is about the same.

Don't know if the girls "date" customers, but I do konw you can get a hand job in the bar. From the hotels on Waikiki, it is about a 20-minute walk to these bars.

Member #2944
10-06-02, 17:34
Good stuff. I'll have to check out the strip bar scene more when I go back to Honolulu. Thanks for contributing.

Sandog
10-06-02, 23:46
Trail,

Where can I find the Misty's club. I will be visiting Hawaii in a week. Any suggestion on "having good time" is greatly Appreciated.

trail
10-07-02, 20:22
Yes, I'm already thinking about a return trip. Not just for the clubs and SW's, but just being in a place with beautiful women walking around wearing practically nothing - things like see-through wraps over thongs. Plus the warm weather, playing in the waves, etc.
Sandog- read my post again you'll see the address. Misty's is in a cluster of buildings that house several adult entertainment establishments. It's one of the smaller clubs in back, though, so you have to look for it a little. You won't see it driving by. If you're walking from Waikiki, go west on the main drag - Kalakaua Ave.- until you cross a bridge, then take the first left by the convention center, go down Kapiolani Blvd. about a block and a half. The clubs are on the east side of the Blvd., just past the seven-eleven, except for one strip club and a massage parlor on the other side.

Sandog
10-13-02, 02:56
Trail,

Thank for the info. I found the club and the new name is Misty II. The SOP is now changed. The girls wanted you to pay their $20.00 drink and sat in the back chair. Back there you can run your hands around her but that is it. No HJ or anything else. You were right, the girls are not that attractive but not bad looking at all. I also went to the Trojan's club (next to Misty), and got the samething. However, in this club you can get HJ for $40.00. I guess they all want our money. Looking for to hear from you soon if you found any other club.

Thanks,

SanDog

Tsboy69
10-13-02, 03:27
Regarding Misty II..Play is available with many of the dancers. Taking them to their place or even your car is an option with some of them. Be sure to check out on Kapiolani, the Axxiom adult video store. There are live girls with private booths...$20-40-60....Its self serve, but sometimes serves its function.
happy hunting

VipHawaii
10-31-02, 23:41
VIP Relaxation Review
-----------------------------

Hi, I just came back from Hawaii, and I had a really good time with one of the AMP places. First a background: Hawaii is an ideal place for women who want to work in these kinds of establishments, but fear that their friends/relatives would find out. So, you'll see alot of (beautiful Korean) girls from the East-Coast working here. I would say that the quality is on par with LA's AMP.
Out of recommendation from various people, I went to VIP Relaxation (350 Ward Ave, Honolulu, HI) next to Exotic Nights. It's pretty convenient because after you get horny @ Exotic Nights, you can release some of that "tension" buildup.

I had CH****. Very beautiful, but mature Korean lady. She's pretty hot now, but you must have been very hot when she was young. Still, only ~30 years old.

House fee was $50, but apparently if you been there before, you can get away with $40. Unlike LA AMP, this INCLUDES TABLE SHAMPOO! You actually lay on a shower table, and the girl will scrub you down. After shower and rubdown, they bring you to the room. They basically ask for $1/2 up front, which I thought was pretty expensive compare to CA. She said that that's the standard rate in Hawaii (can anyone confirm that?) That's ok.. I was pretty horny that night, and CH**** was hot. I proceeded to do DATY with her. She was very receptive of that, which got me all going! Anyways, we did the deed and I left pretty happy. Everyone was covered, which is fine.

It seemed like they were not crowded at all. I was there on a weeknight, and I was the only customer. So, yeah, you can pretty much pick from a number of ladies. I did go to other "relaxation" places in Honolulu, but I wholeheartedly recommend VIP. Very conveniently located near the Ward Center. But, unlike other places, it's hidden in the back so you don't get embarassed by the onlookers..

Tsboy69
11-01-02, 04:58
Based on boards that are based in Hawaii, VIP has mixed reviews at best. Pick up the Pennysaver (from supermarkets, daiei, and newsstands.

The better reviewed (in general) MP's include China Spa, Pine Tree, New Yorker, Sophia's, and Narita.

I live in LA, but visit Hawaii a few times a year and I always like to treat myself by visiting a MP at the beginning and at the end of my trip. Based on my experiences, $40-50 standard entrance for 1 hour session. There are not any 1/2 hour rates.

Most of the places include table showers in the session. If you have not had one, find a place that has and enjoy....

Standard tips are anywhere from $60.....up to $150 for fs (you often can get away w/$120).

I visit AMP's in La, sgv, oxnard, sfv and based on my adventures, the service in Honolulu is usually much better, more extras, younger and better looking girls too...Mostly Korean, some Chinese, Thai and Filipinas...

Hope this information is helpful, Happy hunting!

Adventurous1
11-01-02, 06:03
Trail - Great posts. And from what I have experienced they are accurate also. I can hardly wait to get back to this paradise also...

SecretAsianMan2
11-01-02, 09:56
Check out my other reviews in the Los Angles and Orange County sections. I'm basically a guy who knows the MP in and out in Hawaii and in California. I must say there is a big difference when you cross that ocean.

My opinion:

I usually get serviced at California without the girl asking me for a tip. And even if they do, I usually get away with $60 FS. In Hawai'i, good luck getting FS for anything less than $100.. not to mention you must pay upfront.

Also, the girls are more GFE in California, they don't really treat you like a customer. On the otherhand, I could never date a MP girl in California, they are just too afraid or something. But in Hawaii, I did date many MP girls. But also, the MP girls in Hawaii are rush rush, even if they date you, they just do it for the money, no GFE.

As for quality, it all depends. I think overall, California had much nicer looking girls, cute Korean girls. Of course, some old ones too. But in Hawaii, most Korean girls I had were old mamasan looking. Of course, YMMV.

Let me know if any of you guys experience similar things.

GeorgeKawasaki913@hotmail.com

monkeyboi
11-14-02, 03:10
Can someone tell me how it's like living in Hawaii? I've lived in Southern Cal in Orange County all my life and was planning to move there. Is the place really like a sex heaven or is the P4P scene accessible only to expert mongers? How's the people like over there? What's the demography like? Is this place an easy pussy access place?

Merlin Magician
11-16-02, 11:46
Monkeyboi, I go to HNL about once a month for last 10 years or so. I find the place kind of steep for living costs. even on the Big Island it's expensive.

As for P4P pussy, there is no place not dripping with it.

As for the people, I find them generally rude and quite direct. New Yorkers are quite polite compared to Native Hawaiians. I compare the Hawaiians to the British. They are very quick to tell you off when you intrude into their paradigms. They are not passive in any way about outsiders who need criticizing. This is one reason I have never moved to HI. It would make a lot of my job easier, but I do not feel comfortable there.

It is also a haven for homeless bums and pandhandlers. One has to be wary and careful around Hotel Street and the China town area.

monkeyboi
11-17-02, 02:38
Thanks for the Info Merlin. You have it made. It seems like you have a deep pocket. I envy you. I'm glad P4P is all over the island, but $200 per pop is pretty expensive. It really makes me want to find pussy the old fashion way.

SecretAsianMan2
11-17-02, 10:42
Originally posted by merlin magician
Monkeyboi, I go to HNL about once a month for last 10 years or so. I find the place kind of steep for living costs. even on the Big Island it's expensive.

As for P4P pussy, there is no place not dripping with it.

As for the people, I find them generally rude and quite direct. New Yorkers are quite polite compared to Native Hawaiians. I compare the Hawaiians to the British. They are very quick to tell you off when you intrude into their paradigms. They are not passive in any way about outsiders who need criticizing. This is one reason I have never moved to HI. It would make a lot of my job easier, but I do not feel comfortable there.

It is also a haven for homeless bums and pandhandlers. One has to be wary and careful around Hotel Street and the China town area.

Merlin Magician- I have to agree with you that there are bums/panhandlers in Hawaii. I also got to agree Native Hawaiians are rude and direct, much like British/English. But to explain this part, it is a territory thing. And it does not apply to just Hawaiians, this rudeness will come from anyone born and raised in Hawaii. I am an Asian, from Hawaii, now living in Orange County, CA. I get that 'special' treatment from people here in OC- they do not welcome me not because I'm Asian, but because I'm from Hawaii (other fellow people native from Hawaii get the same treatment, even Caucasions)! OC act as if I am invading their territory. So of course, being less than 1 million people making up the native population of Hawaii, we have to stick together. And after living in OC, I realize how even more important it is.

As for P4P, Hawaii is a lot more expensive than OC, but then there are more desperate, single guys there that drive the prices up.

LookR
12-13-02, 00:41
Last night after eating a fabulous mahi-mahi dinner here in Honolulu, I got the urge. After reading nite_runner's review of VIP below, I decided to take the plunge. And I must say, I truly had one of the most enjoyable experiences in any AMP! :-))) Maria was my masseuse. Though a tad more tatoo-laden than I'd usually go for, she had an impressive statuesque figure and wore one of those ridiculously short tube-minis that basically could've been just a slightly overstretched tube-top.

I don't want to regale you with all the details. Suffice to say, she was very professional. I went in with $140, paid $50 of that at the door, and with $80 of the remaining money was able to get a table shower, BJ (with condom ... her choice) & HJ (with a tube of professional "pussy juice", as she called it).

I am completely sold on AMPs, and will now only go to these places instead of hostess bars. I've spent some stupid phat cash at hostess bars, and for nothing. :-(

Anyway, VIP is fantastic, and I'd like to try at least one more place before I head back home to San Jose.

AsiaTraveler2
12-13-02, 06:25
I definitely have to agree. Spent time with Maria as well. Had a great time. By the way, she's Japanese, so don't let the name Maria fool you. I also agree that the tattoos were a bit more than I normally would like. She's definitely had a boob job. She's very nice, though, and we really had a great time. Paid $140 for FS. I also like China Spa, although the girls come and go, and there are times when I go elsewhere.

LVTravelor
12-17-02, 04:42
I think you all have Hawaii all wrong. The people are friendly there than anywhere in the United States. They will act the same way as you when you see someone that is not from where you live. Hawaii has the most friendliest people there. I guess you are all going to the wrong places. Don't go to downtown honolulu where china town is. There are a lot of bums, homeless people, and panhandlers there. Especially watch out for the drug dealers and tweakers that walk around there.

AsiaTraveler2
12-17-02, 17:27
LVTravelor

I agree with you. I was very surprised at some of the remarks. The "Native Hawaiians" they may have talked to, could have been new arrivals to the state. Being such a melting pot, Hawaii has alot of people coming from Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Phillipines, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, etc. etc. etc. There are some Hawaiians that have a resentment toward Westerners, due to what happened before statehood, but they are in the minority. Albeit a vocal one. It's the same way for a tourist going anywhere. Sometimes they will get a rude remark made to them, since they may have inadvertently stepped on their toes\crossed over the line. That happens everywhere. When people from Hawaii, travel to the mainland US, they get the same impression (People are too direct\rude). Mostly perception, being an outsider. Of course this is just my humble opinion.

yack
12-21-02, 02:46
I'm in Hawaii for vacation. Just fyi - some of the girls that work by the international market place have been restricted from the area, so they are working by Misty II, Femme Nu, etc. There about 5 strip clubs in the area, including Rock Star.

There are about 20 girls in Waikiki, ranging from 18 to 40's... some of them are knockouts...

highly recommend.

AsiaTraveler2
12-22-02, 00:59
yack;

That's Rock Za not Rock Star. Just don't want anyone to get confused. I'm really surprised they are there, though. With the Convention Center right across the street, you would think LE would be all over it.

yack
12-23-02, 16:17
All the clubs in the area of Misty, Rock Za, Femme Nu suck. They basically are like go-go bars in Thailand. There are no private dances. 7 dollar cover, includes a drink.

The girls dance up on stages with poles, and if you have singles, they come to you and give you "special attention" (no touching) and they demand a dollar in their garter every 30 seconds. The girls are so fucking gawdy that they try to show as many dollars in their garters as possible. How fucking classless. I've been to strip joints all over the world, and the least you can do is organize your money into one pile or stash it away.

The only place to get a lap dance is exotic nights, and the females aren't so great.

Like I mentioned before, this area has about 5 girls working that have been 86'ed from Waikiki. Easy to spot them during the week, but during the weekends the teenage discos are open and the area gets really crowded.

Deja Vu in Waikiki (on Kuhio) is decent, but only about 1/2 the girls are respectable. Dances upstairs (private, but no touching) are $20 or $25.

Early in the night, the girls are on Kaulakaua, right across the street from the police station. LOL. If you look straight at the entrance to the international market place, then go right and at the block is where the girls start standing. Head down towards Kuhio on that first street. There will be girls here and there, most of them will be very forward with you. Make the turn on Kuhio (left) and walk down past the denny's and when you hit Deja Vu that's pretty much where the girls stop working. That's the strip you should go for, if you are looking for girls.

The big catch phrase in Waikiki is "only $100 dollars". Well, that only includes a hand job. Then they ask for another $100 for BJ, and another $100 for sex. Total $300.

I got caught this way the first time and never again. So, most girls up front you can say $200 for full service (1/2 and 1/2) and they will agree. The girls that hem and haw and say they don't want to talk about it until you get to the room - stay away from them. Also, if a girl is a ***** to you before she has your money, imagine what she will be like after she has your money. (hurry up, etc.)

Some of the most beautiful girls (especially Amber and Angel) basically give you a hand job for $200 bucks, and pretend like they mount you, but they really don't. They also have aversions to taking their shirts off. I highly recommend Holly, if you can find her. I've fucked some incredible 18 year old women on Waikiki, and had the best time of my life and well worth $200 bucks. I've also had the worst time of my life for $300 bucks here.

That's it for me... Enjoy Honolulu...the women are amazing. Just follow my advice and you'll have a great time.

Chief_Wiggum
12-29-02, 00:16
Hi, I'm headed to Honolulu and will be staying at Waikiki by the hotels near Kuhio or Kala...something. I'm like 5 minutes from the beach. Is this where all the SWs hang out? And, they come out at dark? I'm precautious against FS w/SWs, how much is a BJ? When do the good ones come out, or does that depend on how they feel that day. Does anyone know any good MPs? I heard that NY is good, and I kinda don't want to hang out at AMPs, unless they are clearly better. What's the rates over there and what is the procedure? Half up front? Strict negotiations beforehand? Or, loose negotiations? Time limits? Any advice is appreciated. If you want me to try someone out, let me know the place and how to get there (I'll be walking most everywhere).

Thanks.

Adventurous1
12-29-02, 00:55
Chief - Read Yack's review below. It is very accurate on the street scene. Waikiki has the highest quality sw's of ANY street scene I have ever seen anywhere in the world. And if you are discreet and don't diss the cops, 99% of the time they won't bother you at all. But don't flaunt your hunt directly in front of them. Wait until they have left or catch a girl's eye and move down away to talk to her.

I will never forget my first time there when I saw a group of about 15 sw's on the corner of Kalakua and Seaside. 10 of them were 8+, 3 of them were 10's outright. and the rest very decent in the 6-7 range. And only 20 feet up Seaside were two of Honolulu's finest with their squad cars parked right there drinking coffee and keeping a general eye toward the public. But not bothering the girls!

You will see a lot of 18-25 yr olds there after about 9-10pm at night through about 2-3 am in the morning. Of course a lot busier on the weekends. Yes it's expensive but negotiable. I have found that you can get FS for about $.5 when it's slower on the streets.

There are a lot of posts about this area on this site and in the Archive section for Honolulu. Invest some time and look through the posts and you will feel as though you are a veteran there and will score quite nicely.

Keep the information cycle going and post about your experiences when you return... and happy hunting.

Tsboy69
12-29-02, 05:57
Does anyone know any good MPs? I heard that NY is good, and I kinda don't want to hang out at AMPs, unless they are clearly better. What's the rates over there and what is the procedure? Half up front? Strict negotiations beforehand? Or, loose negotiations? Time limits?

The AMP's in Hawaii are so-so to fabulous. Rates generally run from $40-$50 per hour with tips anywhere from $80-$200. When you are there, check out the Pennysaver (found at supermarkets, 7-11 stores, etc.). You will find towards the back several ads for most in town. Many of them are near and above the Ala Moana shopping center, right outside of Waikiki. You will be better off taking a taxi or a shuttle to Ala Moana.

Most of the AMPs are Korean, and based on the place, you will find Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Caucasian, etc. etc. Most offer table showers to start the session. If you have not had the pleasure of a table shower, it is a must!.

Some of the girls ask for $$$ up front, others afterwards.....Just be cool, treat the girls with respect and act like you know what's up....

Have a great time!

Happy hunting..

Chief_Wiggum
12-31-02, 04:40
I'm checking out the Pennysaver, but there doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from. If someone could post addresses, that would be great. Also, does international mean all races, or just a bunch of asians? Sorry, where I come from all MPs are AMPs, and I just wanted different variety.

Thanks.

Tsboy69
12-31-02, 04:46
Chief,

Every one of those ads for spa is an AMP...Mostly Korean, some Chinese, Thai, Filipino and such. Kiku, sophias, china, new yorker, pine tree, sakura, rakuen, etc etc..all AMP.
Wish I were there, have fun!

AsiaTraveler2
12-31-02, 06:11
Every one of the "Massage" or "Relaxation" places in the back pages of the Pennysaver are AMP's. There's more than a dozen right now .. Pine Tree, Stop-Lite, VIP, New Yorker, China Spa, Kiku, Milky Way, Pearl City Relaxation, Tokyo, Mahalo, Magnolia, Rainbow 7, Yokos, Fantasy, Oriental, Sophia, etc. etc. etc. You get the picture. They all offer the same standard format. New Yorker seems to be the hot place right now. You get to see the available girls upfront .. they sit on a sofa and you choose. Nice selection of local girls and girls from asia (Korean, Chinese, Japanese). Don't go during peak hours, if you want a relaxed session. During the afternoons you probably get more attentive service. The evenings are very busy between 9:00pm-1:00am. You may get rushed service then. The China Spa also seems to be good, but inconsistent.

Chief_Wiggum
12-31-02, 16:34
TR 12/30 not a great one.

Ok, so I'm bored and my cousin is on the phone. I'm staying at his place near Kuhio and Leilukaileni(sp?) I decide to run out and find some action. Apparently the AMPs are where Kuhio and Kalakua(sp?) meet and up the ways from there. So, I start looking for some street action. My cousin is a non-hobbyist, but he says he's run into SWs by the 31 flavors on Kalakua. Is that where they're at? I'm out at 10:45 and don't see anyone, just a ton of tourists, and I mean a ton. Is it b/c they had a parade earlier that day? At about 11:20, I think I see two of them. One is blonde, about an 8-9, short (but not too short) skirt and high heels. Some guy dressed like he just got off the beach starts talking to her and they walk off. I see another girl who catches my eye, brown hair, straight, sharp features, same get up, standing all alone (about half a block towards Kuhio from 31 flavors). I pass her up, and then I run across two black girls dressed in black, but pretty much in the same get up except they're wearing long pants and long skirt. I pass them up, b/c I think I'm getting lucky and want to do some window shopping. About two blocks later, still nothing, so I double back. I meet the brown haired girl again, and again we make eye contact. I usually don't pick up SWs, but I have an idea about what to do. I'm like, "Hey, how're you're doing?" She looks interested, seriously, and she says, "What's up?" I'm like, "Hey can you talk?" And, she replies, "What's up?" Then I think she's playing it cool, so, I say, "Hey, I was looking for a date." Then, she looks me down and then says to me, "Sorry, I can't help you there." She still looked there was some interest. The hot girls in my home state don't give me that much attention unless I'm at a bar. My mistake, I reply. I thought she was an SW. Do I look like LE? I was wearing a ribbed shirt and pants. Did I do something wrong? I'm not sure when I'll have this chance again. I thought these girls were suppose to come up to you?

Later that evening my cousin and I were walking out again. We were by Kings village (where all the above happened) and I thought I saw some girl w/a long pony tail talking down guys. She had on long sleeves, long pants, but the trademark high heels. She didn't look that great, the worse of the 5 so far. I'd say a 6-7. At about 7:30 this morning, I went running, to see if I could find anyone. I ran past the Sizzler and all I saw is maybe one of those black chicks from last night (both hot) walking with another chick, not as hot. Some guy w/a baseball cap approached them. I wanted to stick around, but I need to exercise. When I ran back, they were gone.

Tsboy69
01-01-03, 06:57
Chief,

Just hang out between Kuhio and Kalakaua by King's Village. Make a 'U' between the International Marketplace on Kalakaua and the Waikiki Town Center (where Deja'vu) is on Kuhio....Many of the SW work between those areas....just be cool, and watch...if you have any doubt whether they are sw or not, watch. Look for the small purses and the before-mentioned high heels......

Regarding the AMP's in the Ala Moana area....just stay cool, follow the usual (uh...yeah, I don't remember her name, etc. etc.). Great service is available, just relax and enjoy.

Happy hunting,

Chief_Wiggum
01-03-03, 17:14
TR - 1/3

I ran into Kelly. SW looks = 9, but I feel that the rating is a misnomer (sp?) and say overall beauty is a 7, she gets down-graded because of her whorish looks and fake boobs, but they felt good bit real. BJ = $1.5, I know a little high, but she said that w/these girls it takes at least $1.5 to play (it sounded like I could do anything, but mis-negotiated and hinted at that I didn't want to do everything) and I was horny. I could afford it but I don't want to pay that again. I was half thinking about leaving, but I had barely gotten a hello, doing the walk.

There was like 12 out when I went out at about 11:15, including the fine two black women who again didn't give me the time of day, and that hot brown haired girl who dissed me the first time (she does dress a bit nice for a SW, except the shoes). What do I do to get these girls to notice me? Do I just bring it up right away (like the amount and type of service)?

Oh, and the reason I'm getting stone cold dissed is b/c Kelly says that I look like LE. The one or two who did say hi to me either must be new or really desperate (I probably could've bargained better with them). How do i not look like LE? Kelly also says that I look local, and all my friends here say that I don't look Hawaiin, i'm much lighter skinned, and I don't have black hair. Should I dress nicer? should I mention Kelly's name again and say that she referred me (b/c Kelly wanted to know if I had been with any of her friends).

Oh, and she checked my ID, and then asked if I had any more ID. What? Man, I must really look like LE. She wanted me to go back and get my passport. Screw that. But, i convinced her otherwise. She wouldn't talk about how business was going, or why all the paranoia. As i was leaving, I did see this dude waiting for two chicks. Lucky him.

C Kramer
01-30-03, 04:07
Does anybody know where I can get an inexpensive hj in a hostess bar or whereever in Honolulu or outlying areas? Like $20-30? I read that post about that bar next to Misty II for $40, but I so enjoy getting them on a regular basis and I'm not out to drop lots of $$ each time I partake of this habit of mine with the girls in Waikiki. $40 seems rock bottom to me but no harm in asking the experts to see if anyone else has gotten something better.

I know SWs are out of the question in Waikiki for that price and I'm not interested in doing the downtown scene. Used to have fun at the Autumn Moon Lounge on Ala Moana Blvd next to CompUSA but you got to buy about 3-$20 drinks before you get to finish.

chief_wiggum:
The LAST thing you want to do is ask a SW "Can I get a date?" If they think you are LE, that is a setup line to be busted. Just smile and be quite and let them ask you if you "want any company".

I have gotten in the habit wherever I go, to asking them if they are cops or LE. Some will say "are you kidding" or not answer, so I ask again until they say "no". Though this may not protect me totally if a plainclothes officer wanted to bust me, at least its makes genuine SWs think. How many guys actually bring up the subject? They will then ask you the same question which you can reply "no, definitely not. I'm too horny all the time so I wouldn't make a good one" is a way to make them feel more at ease. Also, I am NOT saying that there are plainclothes in Hawaii, but better to play it safe. My cop friends tell me its drugs and gangs that are the priority, not busting johns and hookers. There are no re-elections coming up and SWs are a part of the tourist industry, you know. <grin>

Chief_Wiggum
02-01-03, 05:45
Hey Kramer,

Thanks for the info. For next time, what should I say? I haven't seen that brown haired hottie (or that hot black chick) for a while now, and I have had recently had to return to the midwest. Not my choice, trust me. I wanted to sit on the beach and surf all day. I'll post some stuff further down. As to your Hostess club, I think they're all expensive, and my navy friends don't even go there. I would say go to the strip clubs. I heard Hawaii-By-Night, or whatever that place is by the gay club offers extras, even though they might be the take you home type. I know from a fellow hobbyist that Club Saigon (by New Yorker) has a ton of extras available. I was at centerfolds, and they're more into extras outside the club, but I had _very liberal_ touching with one girl. $20 cover is pricing, but you do get two free drinks (joy). The two-for-dances are worth it, as they are the same length as the regular dances. One of the girls gave me her number, but alas, it was for work outside the club (I thought she wanted a date).

Sorry if I saying stuff that's commonly known, but don't ever take a cab to a AMP. They've got the finder's fee running. If you show up w/a cab, it's $2 bills, no negotiation. I've gotten 1 bill total for the BJ. Also, I've heard that these AMPs hire all types, though I've only went to Yoko's and New Yorker personally. Even though I wanted a white girl, I went to the orientals first to see howwe clicked. I guess old habits die hard. I forgot who I had at NY, but she was a low rent version of Tia Carrere, good service, not the best, looks made up for it. I was going to have some old Korean lady at Yoko's, but I opted for Cherry, this white girl. This is where I had a problem w/the taxi. I got the BJ for cheap, but I got screwed on the shower and I got screwed on the massage. I think Cherry stiffed me on service, b/c I was cheap w/the tip. That's ok, I wasn't looking for much. I thought I could add more, I learned a lot talking to others, but not so much by doing. I actually had a great time picking up other tourists at the clubs and the beach. Man, I did not want to leave. I was also saddened and surprised that local hawaiin girls aren't that easy on the eyes. I also think the SF AMPs are better, even though they don't have the cool table shower.

C Kramer
02-01-03, 10:30
chief,
I just moved back here for awhile after living in L.A. My funds are short now, but comparing the AMPs in Hawaii vs. L.A., I would say it was cheaper in L.A. by maybe 20% less. I have had years of experience at the hostess bars in Hawaii, but with these $20 drinks, forget it. Guess I'm spoiled. I've traveled to many cities in the past and my favorites are still SWs, but its getting much more dangerous out there with plainclothes and the confiscation of vehicles, etc. Ufortunately, there are more girls on the streets on drugs vs. the AMP, but you take your chances.

Thank you for the info. By Club Saigon, I assume you mean Saigon Passion III. The last time I was in there it was dead --- the best had to be when it was just called Saigon Passion. And you are right about picking up tourists. If you come back, there are many office girls from Japan that come and visit Hawaii and looking for a good time. The thing is they usually travel with a friend, so you would want to have another guy with you to mate up. The idea of one girl going off with a guy could cause "rumors" around the office later so they would never go for that arrangement. But if each went off with a guy, that would be different.

As to what to say to the SWs in Waikiki, exactly what I said in the last message (I wasn't kidding) Don't ask for a "date" or make any sexual reference until she IDs you and she's sure you're not LE. When you see someone you like on the street, just smile and say "hi" and let her take the conversation from there. Funny story: I had one occasion around 4am I was driving around and met this girl in Waikiki. She asked if I were LE and I said no. She asked me, "Would you let me suck on your cock to prove to me you're not a cop?" Hey, what could I say but "YEAH!" Three bobs of her head doing a BBBJ and jr. wanted more, but she stopped. What a salesgirl! She got my business right away!

AsiaTraveler2
02-01-03, 11:02
Originally posted by chief_wiggum
I was also saddened and surprised that local hawaiin girls aren't that easy on the eyes. I also think the SF AMPs are better, even though they don't have the cool table shower.

Actually there are alot of beautiful local Hawaiian Girls. I agree that the AMP scene probably lags right now behind the West Coast scene. Alot has to do with the economy .. things are slow. We had a run of about 15 years, though, between 82'-97' or so that had alot of action. Clubs with top of the line girls dressed in bikini's and similar attire and did alot of extra's to the AMP's that featured the nicest girls you would find anywhere. Excellent service and 8's, 9's and 10's. I do miss those times. Hopefully the "good old days" return.

AsiaTraveler2
02-07-03, 06:23
Does anyone know of any "legit" massage places, where you can get a HJ at the end? The one thing nice about those places, is that you get a nice full one hour massage, but get the nice finishing touch at the end. I knew of 2 before, but they have left the Islands. If you don't want to post, you can reach me direct at Asiatraveler2@webtv.net

Thanks!

Dr.Luv
02-15-03, 15:24
I will be traveling to Honolulu in a couple of weeks, and wanted to know about the scoop there. I will be staying at the Prince Hawaii close to AlaMoana Center I believe. Does anyone have any info on that area for SW action? How close are the AMPs from there? Is there any possibility of picking up any action at the Hotel Bars in the area. Here in Chicago sometimes you can get lucky and pickup some action there. Thank you guys for all the info you could provide. If anyone needs info on Chicago let me know. I am alos quite familiar with Latin America if you need infor on that area of the world...

Happy hunting

JefeGeoff
02-16-03, 06:12
Hello everyone, I am looking for some advice. I am in a wheelchair and fairly disabled but I still like some action from time to time, more like every minute. Anyway, I just moved to Honolulu and I wonder if you have ever seen a wheelchair in any of the AMP's or how you think I would be received at these places. Do you reccomend any or could you ask the girls what they think? Or should I just try a SW? But then I need a room and how safe is it? Any advice or hook ups would be greatly appreciated. If you would rather e-mail me let me know.

Thanks

C Kramer
02-16-03, 20:30
Dr. Luv - The Hawaii Prince Hotel is about 2-3 miles from the heart of Waikiki where all of the action takes place and about 1/2 mile from the strip clubs like Misty II and Femne Nu. AMPs are scattered around the city, but a number of them within 3-5 miles of your hotel. These are all within a taxi ride, but I would suggest renting a car if you can. I am unfamiliar with the hotel bars in your area, but you might get lucky. The hotels like to keep everything nice so they might not want that type of activity going on. Because the Hawaii Prince services the japanese businessmen, I'm not sure, but I would seriously doubt it,

If you are looking for SWs, your best bet is to take a taxi down to the main part of Waikiki. Just tell them to drop you off on Kuhio Ave at the 7-11 convenience store. From that point on heading towards the east until you get to Kaiulani Ave you'll find SWs after 10pm or better yet after midnight into the wee hours of the morning. Turn right on Kailuani until you get to Kalakaua Ave (Princess Kaiulani Hotel is there) and take another right heading now west until you get to the Waikiki Beachcomer Hotel. This is considered the main hunting area. If you like, there is a roadway next to the Beachcomer Hotel that if you walk down there heading north or in the direction away from the beach, you'll end up at the starting point on Kuhio Ave at the 7-11 store.

For AMP service, like I said there are many in town, some advertise in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper. My friend swears by a place near the University of Hawaii (about 7-10 miles from Waikiki) that gives an excellent theraputic massage with whatever you want on top of that as extras.

AsiaTraveler2 you might be interested in this place but it is like all of the other AMPs, meaning I wouldn't exactly call it a "legit" place.

jefegeoff: I have a friend who has been in crutches since he was a child and has been to an AMP. I don't see any problems with going in a wheelchair except for the fact that the place needs to be wheelchair accessable. Not all of the older buildings are in compliance, so you should call ahead. For SWs in Waikiki, if it is a busy night, I would think the really popular girls are working to make the most money the fastest, so they might not be that patient with the extra time involved. What I mean about that is you would probably have to jump into a cab to go to her hotel and that hotel may only be a walkup. Also, going through the lobby area may bring more attention to them than they would like. Most girls do not want to go back to your own hotel in fear of being busted by a sting operation.

You might want to ask the older girls as they may be more willing. But if you're into the 20-somethings or below, you might not have much luck or they might not give you all the service you want after getting to the hotel unless you pay them more. If you try on the weeknights, you might do better. Maybe some of the other members can shed some light on this matter.

I am still looking for an hostess bar in the area that will give me a nice, cheap hj under the table. I enjoy the nastiness of it all but if I had more money to spend, then the AMPs give a good body shower and massage. For quality looking girls, then the SWs are your best bet.

C Kramer
02-17-03, 07:12
I took a spin down to Waikiki tonight. Although its a bit cool and rainy, I spotted at least 6-8 girls out which means there's at least a dozen. The ones I saw were early to late 20's, maybe a couple in their early 30's (7 and above) and one young girl by the look at the size of her legs and height (definitely a 9+ in the looks department and expensive I imagine). This was about 11:00pm. I'm guessing because of the holiday tomorrow there were more regular people out tonight going to the nightclubs all around Waikiki.

I was reminded of the question, "How do you tell the difference between the tourists and the SWs as there are many tourists that are dressed to the T to go out dancing. A good rule of thumb is:

The regular tourists look like they have no place to go, but actually they do.
The SWs look like they're headed someplace but they actually aren't.

Another tip:
If you want to be approached, dress like a tourist. Instead of flip flop (slippers), either wear sandals or slip on shoes without socks or sneakers with or without socks. Shorts are good with any type of shirt (t-shirt, collared polo-style or aloha shirt). DON'T ask them for a date. Just say "hi" and "how you doing?" and let them take it from there. Expect to be "carded" as others have said on this forum.

AsiaTraveler2
02-19-03, 07:27
Originally posted by c kramer
My friend swears by a place near the University of Hawaii (about 7-10 miles from Waikiki) that gives an excellent theraputic massage with whatever you want on top of that as extras.

AsiaTraveler2 you might be interested in this place but it is like all of the other AMPs, meaning I wouldn't exactly call it a "legit" place.

c kramer;

Do you know the name of the place? I believe there's a couple in the area. A year or so ago, I did go to the AMP above the Sushi restaurant, but based on that experience I did not go back. Things change though. I believe there's also an AMP in Pucks Alley, but I'm not positive about that. You can also e-mail the info to Asiatraveler2@webtv.net if you feel uncomfortable about posting the name of the establishment here. Thanks!

C Kramer
02-20-03, 19:13
asiatraveler2: I think all of the AMPs in the area and for that matter, in the city that are open very late or 24 hours/day, I would consider to be fertile grounds for hunting. Those places further away from Keeaumoku Street will probably do more in the form of giving a good theraputic massage with older girls/women. On my last visit to an AMP on Keeaumoku, most of the girls were under 25 and some quite striking.

Dr.Luv
02-22-03, 16:57
Thank you for all the info on Hawaii. I am looking forward to the visit and doing some hunting on the area. I have also read some reports on the AMP situation, and it is all very helpfull. Have a nice day, and thanks again for your help.

Lickin Lounger
02-24-03, 17:12
Hey all --

There used to be a pretty good AMP on the makai side of Kapiolani Blvd, in the same bldg as the RadioShack near China House. The house fee was $30, or $20 if you had a newspaper coupon. There were some cute (7-8), younger (19-24 yo) oriental girls that worked there, and if you went after lunch, there was hardly ever a crowd, even with 3-4 girls working. Massages there are quite good, and the house fee includes both a body massage and a table shampoo. Other services could be negotiated, even a two-girl massage if you wanted that.

The only semi-bad experience I had there was one time when the girl who gave me the table shampoo couldn't stick around for the body massage (she said she had to go to class or something) and so the mama-san gave me my massage instead ... she was a bit older and not as attractive, but good at massaging, all the same.

I don't know if the place is still there ... this was a year or two ago. The AMP itself didn't have a name, nor was it the one advertised in the window as you drive down Kapiolani -- I think that one was called Tokyo Massage or something, but I never went there.

IMHO, AMPs are the best deal on Oahu, and are profoundly better than those on the Mainland.

-LL54

Lickin Lounger
02-25-03, 14:46
Anyone been to Oriental Relaxation Therapy (corner of McCully and Kapiolani, across from Curry House) lately? I stopped in a few months ago, and had a good experience with a hot Korean girl (probably early to mid 20s) who came in wearing a skimpy Chinese-style dress. She had long black hair, cute face ... also had C-cup implants, but they were nice and didn't have any scars that I could see. The house fee was $50 and included a nice massage where she walked on my back (held herself up by gripping two poles on either side of the room). I donated an extra halfbill to massage her. Unfortunately, ORT has no table shampoos, but they do let you shower (by yourself) if you want. I suppose you can negotiate a shower session with a girl, but I didn't at the time. I don't remember the girl's name ... it might have been Jeeyoung or something like that, but I can't be sure.

-LL54

Member #2944
03-02-03, 05:12
I don't see why they wouldn't want to service a person in a wheel chair as long as they had money....

C Kramer
03-02-03, 20:01
I think the idea of not servicing a person in a wheelchair is more about Time. The way Waikiki "operates" is that you meet someone on the street (less likely than by drive-by), she checks your I.D., you make the deal and then you jump in a cab. Many of the places where they take you to are sometimes small apartment buildings (walk-ups) or medium-quality hotels that have a way to enter the property and elevator without having going past the front desk. Rarely will you find any of the major hotels allowing this.

The other issue is the idea of being discreet. Seeing a wheelchair is not that common and therefore the front desk would know if this was their guest or if with were a visitor. If they see you coming in and after a short time leaving, it puts the spotlight on the girl. Although I don't agree in SWs approach to working with people in wheelchairs, this type of discrimination is real, sad to say. Of course, if $$ are involved, anything can happen.

Other members here have said that the AMP scene is a much more comfortable setting, with most of them giving you a table shower and quite possibly a great theraputic massage followed by some fun. Unless seeing a girl in a sexy outfit is of prime importance to you or wanting the chance to meet a girl on the younger side, your best bet and value is still the AMPs.

2xdiamond
03-03-03, 15:58
I took a spin down to Waikiki tonight. Although its a bit cool and rainy, I spotted at least 6-8 girls out which means there's at least a dozen. The ones I saw were early to late 20's, maybe a couple in their early 30's (7 and above) and one young girl by the look at the size of her legs and height (definitely a 9+ in the looks department and expensive I imagine). This was about 11:00pm. I'm guessing because of the holiday tomorrow there were more regular people out tonight going to the nightclubs all around Waikiki.

I was reminded of the question, "How do you tell the difference between the tourists and the SWs as there are many tourists that are dressed to the T to go out dancing. A good rule of thumb is:

The regular tourists look like they have no place to go, but actually they do.
The SWs look like they're headed someplace but they actually aren't.

Another tip:
If you want to be approached, dress like a tourist. Instead of flip flop (slippers), either wear sandals or slip on shoes without socks or sneakers with or without socks. Shorts are good with any type of shirt (t-shirt, collared polo-style or aloha shirt). DON'T ask them for a date. Just say "hi" and "how you doing?" and let them take it from there. Expect to be "carded" as others have said on this forum.

JefeGeoff
03-04-03, 05:46
Thanks everyone for your input on my situation.

Does anyone know about the girls, SW's, in the downtown area? I live close to Vineyard and Pali Hwy and I see them out there all the time. Do they go back to your place or do they have a place to take you? Are they in as much of a rush as the girls in Waikiki? Any info or things to watch out for is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Barista
03-04-03, 11:25
Originally posted by jefegeoff
Thanks everyone for your input on my situation.

Does anyone know about the girls, SW's, in the downtown area? I live close to Vineyard and Pali Hwy and I see them out there all the time. Do they go back to your place or do they have a place to take you? Are they in as much of a rush as the girls in Waikiki? Any info or things to watch out for is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Having lived in HI, I think I can be of some help....

A lot of (most, in my experiance, but not all) of the "girls" who work downtown are trannies. There are som damn fine looking ones out there, if that's your thing, but they are trannies all the same. I remember picking one up one time - I could not tell what "she" was until we began to talk, "she" was that good looking. I guess the height should have given it away, all 74 inches of it, but what can I say - one head was doing all the thinking that night.

C Kramer
03-04-03, 15:13
jefegeoff - with regards to your question about the girls in the downtown area, this is a mixed bag. The genuine girls tend to hang out on the Pali Hwy and Kukui Street corner and right on Kukui St heading in the ewa (west for you mainlanders) direction to Nuuanu. This is behind Longs Drug Store. But sometimes the trannies take over and push them towards the corner Pali Hwy corner. I noticed some beauties out the other night (7-8 in my book) and they look pretty young if you ask me. The other thing is there are also some pretty nasty looking druggies out there too. When I picked up a girl there, we usually went to some private parking structure or building nearby.

As for the trannies, they tend to linger around the Kukui St and Nuuanu Street corner, and along Nuuanu St up to Vineyard. Also, down Kukui St all the way to Aala St. The higher quality ones are in the Merchant St, between Bethel and Bishop Streets and on Queen Streets. If you think the ones up at Vineyard are nice, you should see some of these "girls". If you're lucky, once in awhile, they'll open their top and parade around showing their tits to all the cars passing by. Since they are technically still male, I guess LE can't cite them for indecent exposure, but what a show.

barista -- yes the 74 inches might have been the giveaway, but I've seen some that are around 5' to 5'-4" (60-64 inches) in height and were gorgeous.

MadCocker
03-04-03, 20:25
Barista is right... almost all of the SW's you find around the Cultural Plaza and the funeral parlors are tranny's. If they are not tranny's many of them are crack addicts. So be very careful if going there.

AsiaTraveler2
03-04-03, 21:39
asiatraveler2: I think all of the AMPs in the area and for that matter, in the city that are open very late or 24 hours/day ..

ckramer;

Thanks for the feedback, but I'm familiar with the AMP scene. The turnover and changes in most establishments is quite high, so in short time, you need to look for someone new. Many of the girls are also generally looking to get max dollars on FS. I like FS, but I don't want to spend that kind of money all the time. I had a couple of regular massage places a few years ago (one woman operations), where I got a real massage, and they also provided more sensual massages and hj's once they got to know you. Hidden gems so to speak. That's more of what I am looking for right now. The AMP's are easy to find.

2xdiamond
03-15-03, 08:01
Anyone know what happened to Christine at Narita? She was there until last week and was new to the AMP business. She gave me a cell #, but I was unable to make out the number when I left. If anyone knows which AMP she went to, I would appreciate it. She is Korean from San Diego, dark skin, about 5'4 and mid thitiies to forties.

VipHawaii
03-16-03, 17:17
Hi, I am looking a for short-term cheap hotel that I can bring my date to. Does Oahu have anything like that? How about hot-tub places that one can rent by the hour? Please help.

(I can't bring my date home with me because my wife lives with me, and I don't want to fork over $$ for waikiki hotels.)

AsiaTraveler2
03-18-03, 07:54
Originally posted by 2xdiamond
Anyone know what happened to Christine at Narita? She was there until last week and was new to the AMP business. She gave me a cell #, but I was unable to make out the number when I left. If anyone knows which AMP she went to, I would appreciate it. She is Korean from San Diego, dark skin, about 5'4 and mid thitiies to forties.

I don't know Christine, but I can tell you that alot of the girls live on the mainland and come here for a short time just to make some quick cash. They do that, so they don't run into anyone they know. She could have gone back to SD. How's the overall service and girls at Narita? Any good? I like China Spa for their service, but most of the girls are 5-7's in looks. They do give you the full treatment though. I tried Moonlight and it sucks. They are too paranoid with new visitors, and I got nothing there. Just a massage. I also visited New York .. some nice girls, but very rushed service. They are very busy, so the girls want to get you out quick. I hope some others post some info. There was a girl awhile back .. went by the name of Hiromi. Anyone know where she's at now?

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
03-18-03, 07:57
Originally posted by viphawaii
Hi, I am looking a for short-term cheap hotel that I can bring my date to. Does Oahu have anything like that? How about hot-tub places that one can rent by the hour? Please help.

(I can't bring my date home with me because my wife lives with me, and I don't want to fork over $$ for waikiki hotels.)

VIP;

Are you hooking up with an escort or one of the SW's in Waikiki? The SW's have their own place and many of the escorts do incalls. I don't know of any short-time hotels, and if there are any, they are probably pretty sleazy.

AT2

MadCocker
03-18-03, 15:41
AT2~ I really like Milky Way. It has gone through many name changes, but service is still one of the best that I've experienced. They used to be 1017 and then they moved to their current location on Young St and called themselves Sakura. They have changed their name again, but like I said service is still great! The girls are 5-9 depending on who they have working. There is also a pretty good range of types. Mostly asians, but I did have a couple of haoles too (white girls). I've never been rushed either and in some cases get to do my thing twice. This is probably due to the numerous AMP's in the area. Within the area there are 4 inlcuding this one. The 4 are Milky Way, Rakuen, Sophia's Sauna, and Mahalo Relaxation. I don't recommend Mahalo Relaxation. I've been to Sophia's twice and had an ok time, they have a sauna which is really good when you need to unwind a little before getting into any heavy action. Rakuen is ok, but I've only been there once.

MadCocker
03-18-03, 15:43
Originally posted by Asiatraveler2
I tried Moonlight and it sucks. They are too paranoid with new visitors, and I got nothing there. Just a massage.
AT2 So does that mean that Moonlight will offer extras once they get to know you? I like the massage service I get from there and thought they were legit, but if they have other services I am really interested. If anyone knows for sure.

Please post back.

Seeker741
03-21-03, 05:53
Aloha everyone in Hawaii...

I was wondering what the prices were likein the AMP scene....

There was a time in late 90s where half/half went for double the house entry fee and manual was equal to the house entry fee....

Ive heard that prices have gone up.... stayed at like 3x the house as a standard....

Can anyone tell me what the relative prices are now? Or what people get away with?

Mahalos

Tsboy69
03-22-03, 15:00
Seeker,

Typical prices are $40-$50 to get in. This includes sauna and / or table showers where available. Go and find a penneysaver. Towards the back there are a few pages that have advertisements for most of the MP's and some coupons for $10 off or so.

Typical fees for FS can range from $130-$150. You should be able to be closer to the $120 more often than not. Some of the workers ask for the $ up front, others don't mention it.

Happy hunting

AsiaTraveler2
03-23-03, 00:42
Originally posted by madcocker
So does that mean that Moonlight will offer extras once they get to know you? I like the massage service I get from there and thought they were legit, but if they have other services I am really interested. If anyone knows for sure.

Please post back.

I think it's obvious they are not a "legit" massage place. Legit places always have massage tables. I don't know if they give extra's, but I know they are not legit.

AT2

Lickin Lounger
03-25-03, 23:17
Seeker:

Other places to look for AMP coupons would be in the Sports sections of the Honolulu Advertiser and Star-Bulletin. Usually there are ads for AMPs on the third page of each, where there are also ads for Centerfolds, Femme Nu, and the other strip clubs. Some of the ads may specify a certain time period for you to visit (i.e., off-peak hours). Additionally, like strip clubs, some AMPs offer discounts to military personnel.

Have fun.
-LL54

Lickin Lounger
03-25-03, 23:20
For a cheaper take on FS, Seeker, you might try going during those non-peak hours. In my experience, girls are usually more willing to give more for less if the business is slow.

-LL54

2xdiamond
03-31-03, 18:57
Who is the best person to see at Sakura--- anyone give bbbjtc?
That is why I like Christine at Narita. The rest at Narita were not very attractive or appealing.

MadCocker
03-31-03, 22:19
At the AMP's do any of the girls allow you to go down on them? I've only been allowed to do that once a long time ago... does anyone know if there are girls that let you do that now?

MadCocker
04-01-03, 15:34
Went to Moonlight the other day, just for a massage. But this time I was very pleasantly surprised. Asiantraveler2 is correct in that they usually don't provide extras. I've been there about 10-12 times and only on my last visit did I get something. My visits have been spread out over the past 3 years though so I am by no means a regular. What I think got me service was the fact that I had a fat wad of cash in my wallet since all of my friends paid me back the money they had borrowed. I got a great massage (which is really why I go there) and a fabulous hj. Overall I spent $80. $50 at the door and $30 tip. While she gave me a hj I was allowed to return the favor. Overall I was there for 90 minutes and was not rushed. 1-hour massage and 30 minutes fooling around. I will keep going there for a massage, but I don't think that I can expect to always receive extras. So if you're looking for a great massage go here, if you want something additional carry lots of cash just for show and make sure the lady who answers the door sees it!!! There is no table shampoo here which is another downside!

MadCocker
04-01-03, 19:51
Originally posted by 2xdiamond
Who is the best person to see at Sakura--- anyone give bbbjtc?
What does the tc at the end stand for? I know the bbbj part, but not the tc.

Read the Terms and Abbreviations.

hughjardon
04-02-03, 20:37
Hey I am going to Hawaii in 3 weeks and would like anyone's recommendation for MP's. I like hot young asians who give
BBBJ. Also would like recommendation on Escorts and SW who do BBBJ and are white, young and hot.

Thanks,

Hugh

Kokaroach
04-05-03, 19:18
FYI-

There are a lot of good looking girls at New Yorker. All types: Asian/Haole. Had good time there last week.

Couple of good looking downtown girls working lately. 40 for bj. Gina, decent looking local girl is real good. Ginger, haole girl from KC, looks good, but uses hand too much.

Good luck

Roach

2xdiamond
04-07-03, 00:46
Where can I find Ginger? What time does she come out and what does she look like? Where does she give the bj? In the car? Thanks.

Originally posted by Kokaroach
FYI-

There are a lot of good looking girls at New Yorker. All types: Asian/Haole. Had good time there last week.

Couple of good looking downtown girls working lately. 40 for bj. Gina, decent looking local girl is real good. Ginger, haole girl from KC, looks good, but uses hand too much.

Good luck

Roach

VipHawaii
04-07-03, 01:34
How is the service at New Yorker? I know that all the prettiest girls work there, but are the service rushed at all?

Anyone here pretty bummed that Misty II is out of business? Overall, it was my favorite strip club to go to because people there were liberal about the "interaction" that can go on. I guess that's why it's no longer opened.

C Kramer
04-07-03, 02:35
FYI-

Couple of good looking downtown girls working lately. 40 for bj. Gina, decent looking local girl is real good.

Roach

Which one is Gina? I talked to one local looking one that doesn't do bj's, only "sex" as she calls it for 100. And was there any bbbj action out there?

C Kramer
04-07-03, 22:38
Originally posted by viphawaii
Anyone here pretty bummed that Misty II is out of business? Overall, it was my favorite strip club to go to because people there were liberal about the "interaction" that can go on. I guess that's why it's no longer opened.

I see in the newspaper that they have moved over to Kona Street between Piikoi and Pensacola Streets and are under the name "Misty I" now. I wonder if that means if the girls drinks are like back in the good old days @ $3 each and $10 hj. <grin>

Kokaroach: still wondering about Gina and also that very slim local girl that doesn't do bj. Is this bbbj or covered for Gina?

Kokaroach
04-07-03, 23:49
Gina has short black hair, mid to late 30's, dark complexion, med build. I saw her towards the bridge on kukui. It's in the car, covered. She takes her time and doesn't use hands.

New Yorker service wasn't rushed. Took my time until mama came knocking. Right around an hour.

Good luck

Kokaroach
04-07-03, 23:51
Gina has short black hair, mid to late 30's, dark complexion, med build. I saw her towards the bridge on kukui. It's in the car, covered. She takes her time and doesn't use hands.

New Yorker service wasn't rushed. Took my time until mama came knocking. Right around an hour.

Ginger is out everynight unless cops are out. I saw her near the back of longs.

Good luck

hughjardon
04-09-03, 18:30
ISO: I am looking for a hot young girl named Naomi who use
to work for the escort service Volcano Girls. She is about
5'2'' 100 pounds brunette 21 years old. Anyone know where
she went, I would do anything to see her again.

You can send me email at hughjardon2000@yahoo.com

Teezr619
04-13-03, 23:33
Does anyone know of any swing clubs or groups out here that accepts single straight males? There seems to only be one (?) group of swingers out here and they are a couples only type thing. Any ideas? I just moved here and am new to the area. Maybe I should start my own group? hahaha... hit me back... teezr619@yahoo.com

kerekere
04-15-03, 04:00
I am visiting Honolulu pretty soon, have been surfing through the net on escorts (outcalls). Mann, is it really true that regular rate is $500/hr??? All escorts sites said the same. Do I need to forget about outcalls in Honolulu? It looks many troubles with those hookers on Kalakaua St. Do I need perhaps forget about the MOVE entirely in Honolulu? Please advise.

C Kramer
04-15-03, 06:01
Originally posted by kerekere
I am visiting Honolulu pretty soon, have been surfing through the net on escorts (outcalls). Mann, is it really true that regular rate is $500/hr??? All escorts sites said the same. Do I need to forget about outcalls in Honolulu? It looks many troubles with those hookers on Kalakaua St. Do I need perhaps forget about the MOVE entirely in Honolulu? Please advise.

You have to remember that most high class callgirls fall into this category of escorts and some believe their pussy is made of gold. I think you're better off picking up a lady in Waikiki for $150 to $200 for a short time. You'll know exactly what you're getting in terms of looks. Some of these escort services will sometimes send someone, hoping you'll accept them. For the independents, this is not the case, but you end up paying for it.

I've been surprised at the downtown SWs as the quality has been much better (6-7s, one or two maybe 8) than before, especially if you go earlier in the night and we're talking $100 tops for a car date. The druggies as still around, but you can spot them pretty easily and chances are if you have a ten spot, you'll get a bj--but beware.

For a more comfortable time in a room, go with the AMPs. Average not to exceed $200 for about an hour to two hours, which includes a massage and sometimes a table shower.

Personally, I wouldn't pay over $300 for a session. I mean, give me a break, $500/hr? Everything is relative I guess, especially if you're on an expense account or have a lot of spendable cash. Good luck!

HorneyinHilo
04-18-03, 17:04
Do any of you have info on the scene on the Big Island?

Asian Explorer
04-28-03, 00:00
Where is Moonlight located? What's the address?

MadCocker
04-29-03, 14:35
Originally posted by Sail East West
Where is Moonlight located? What's the address? It is on King Street down by UH. It is in the building just past Puck's Alley. As you pass Puck's Alley on the corner get ready to turn left into the driveway, assuming your are headed in the Koko Head direction. If you're headed in the Ewa direction it's the driveway right after the 711. On the bottom floor is a Japanese restaurant.

Buster Cherry
04-29-03, 21:40
Horny in Hilo, My friend Mike Hunt is working in Hilo since last year. he says the WG scene sucks big time. There are some WG's asking bug buckolas who hang out in the hotel bars and the street skanks are just that; nasty crack infested skanks. No real massage parlors per se.

He says he has to take a shuttle to Honolulu to get some decent reasonable pussy or a good back rub.

Green Machine
05-05-03, 23:44
Aloha Honolulu Mongers!

I visited Honolulu back in late 1995 or so and called an escort service who sent me a wonderful girl, late teens or early 20s. About 5'6", dark hair, pretty face, nice body but slightly saggy tits, local girl - kinda portugese looking who did not like to do BJs but was very friendly and very easy to get along with. She went by the name Maka. I was wondering if any of you might have experienced her or perhaps know what happened to her. I'd like to visit and see her again if at all possible.

If public posting is uncomfortable, you can reply to: greenmachine1469AThotmailDOTcom.

Thanks!

GuyinHawaii
05-06-03, 07:21
The downtown/Chinatown area is better than I remember from a few years back.

Just last week and again tonight, I found several local girls on the street behind Longs, near Pali Hwy/Bishop St. The two girls tonight were both 7/8 material while the 6 girls a few weeks ago ranged from 6-8. All the girls seemed to be in their early 20's.

Tonight, I took a 20-year old to a dark parking spot nearby and had FS for 160. She started off with CBJ and then did CG. Good and not really hurried either. Seconds were offered for more, but time was short.

The other time, I went with another local/Asian girl to a local apartment for 120 + 30 to landlord. This girl was ho0t and had great tits but the CBJ and missionary weren't that great.

BTW, LE was out tonight, bothering both girls and guys I think. That's why there were only two.

Happy hunting.

Kokaroach
05-06-03, 09:13
Cruised by Kukui. Some good looking girls. 100 FS, 80 bj. Prices went up since last visit. Didn't partake. Talked to one girl. Ginger from my last post now works at stop-lite.

New Yorker still hit and miss. My regular wasn't there so I tried someone new. Rushed service because was busy. Still good fuck though. She wanted me to cum but kept fucking her. Took my time.

Good looking girl at tee-time. Leah. Sweet ass. Got her number. Wish me luck. I told her exactly what I wanted. She knows the deal. Not going to waste my time with her if she don't put out.

If anyone is interested- honoLULU massage is legit. Asked for extras but didn't get any. Got a sneaky suspicion that you have to go a few times. I won't.

It's allllll good!

Asian Explorer
05-07-03, 23:58
Maybe I'm missing something at Kukui, but I've been by several times lately and the pickings have been pretty slim. Has anyone ever had one of those girls comes back to your place? Any idea what they charge for multiple hours or all night?

Asian Explorer
05-08-03, 00:00
Does anyone know strips clubs where you can arrange for services outside the club with the girls?

Any recommendations on who?

Teezr619
05-08-03, 01:38
Whats up peeps? I went to Milky Way AMP a couple of days ago and apparently they just got raided a week sgo or so. The girls seemed really apprehensive, understandably, but it DEFINETLY lost its touch. No table shower (you gotta shower alone) and no massage (which sucked cause my shoulder is all fucked up) BUT, I got full service and that was cool. not rushed and definetly worth my cash. Just FYI.

Happy hunting

PhantomHNL
05-09-03, 07:22
Question about Moonlight.

What happens when you go there? $50 to the mamasan, and then what??

Thanks!

Paco Love
05-09-03, 19:52
I haven't been to an AMP for several years and needed everyones input on where the hot places are and any recommendations on who to visit. It might be a few more years before I get back to one so I don't want to waste these visits. So I need your help!

I've always had fun at China spa and pine tree but the quality isn't always consistent there. I've read some posts on VIP and New Yorker which I'm thinking of visiting. Any others?

C'mon fellas - help a braddah out!

Paco Love
05-09-03, 19:58
Ok heres another thought......

If you guys had one night out to have fun how would you spend it?????

SW, AMP, agency or indepent provider?

I know for me it depends on the mood and situation. Some nights I'd want asian and to be massaged so I'd hit an AMP and other nights I'd be more adventurous and find a SW.

Just curious and wanted to get some discussion going.

MadCocker
05-12-03, 15:23
Paco-

I used to really enjoy 1017, then it moved and became Sakura, and now it is Milky Way, but according to Teezr the 5-0 came in and raided. I have always been well taken care of there no matter what the name was. Too bad. I used to go to Kiku too. But over there is really hit or miss. I once had a really young and cute japanese girl, she said she was from Cali. I saw her 3 times I think that week. She was the best I ever had. The second and third time she even used her body to give me a table shower. I find that the ones on Ward are a little less rushed than the ones down in the Keaumoku area, but the girls aren't always as high quality. That is not to say that you don't run into those special one though. Just gotta go and see.

MadCocker
05-12-03, 15:30
Phantom-

This is the MO for Moonlight. You go in the mamasan takes you to a room collects the tax and asks you if you want to shower. You shower on your own in a nice and clean shower stall. I always take a long hot shower because it relaxes me and makes the massage feel even better. When you're done go back to your room strip down and wrap your towel around your waste. The lady will come in ask you to lie on your stomach and then she'll massage you. After she'll ask you to flip over and she'll massage the front. After she'll massage your stomach. For some reason when she does it it always get the little guy standing tall. Then she'll massage him while you massage her special area if you catch my drift. It is my experience that there is no FS and the women are always the same ones (there are 2 older Korean women) but I go there for the massage and not the handshake. As I leave I tip her $30, although I go with about 2 bills in case the opportunity for more comes along.

PhantomHNL
05-13-03, 15:08
Madcocker...

Thank you for the info...

Will check it out and report back!

Mahalo!!!

Zarkoff
05-25-03, 03:29
Does anyone know if the MP "Golden Plumaria" gives massages with "happy endings"? I went last week and had a pretty good massage but nothing more was offered. When I asked the girl if she did any other kinds of massage, she said, "Yes, I do Swedish and a Hawaiian massage." Then she left the room! But her hands got close enough to getting me aroused so I thought this might be one of the places where you have to go a few times to get the full treatment.

Also, which AMP is the hottest right now? Does New Yorker still let you chose the girl?

Zarkoff
05-26-03, 00:31
I sort of answered one of my own questions. Tried the New Yorker. Didn't get to chose the girl. Its $50 to the Mamasan for the room. The girl I had, "Diane", was too much in a hurry, even though there were no other clients that I could tell. She came in after about a five minute wait, introduced herself. She then helped me out of my clothes, gave me a towel, and took me into the shower room. She said she'd been there two weeks. I'd say she was in her early twenties. The table shampoo is just as described here, very nice and a lot of fun but too rushed. Hit the mouthwash on the way back to the room. Then she asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted a BJ but she wouldn't get off of $150 so we settled on a HJ, paid up front. It was $40 plus I tipped her $10 so the whole thing was $100. Like I said, she was too much in a hurry. She went right to business and got it over with as fast as she could, or so it seemed. We chatted for a while and then I figured, what was I doing hanging around, so I headed out.

Its a clean place and Diane was very lovely. But I would say it wasn't worth the price for the time spent. From in the door to out the door was just over 30 minutes.

Paco Love
06-11-03, 22:24
Has anyone been to VIP lately? Just wanted to know how the girls and service were there. Thinking of giving that place a try next week. If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated!

VipHawaii
06-16-03, 02:41
I don't know about how the quality of girls stacks up against other places, but they recently put in a real jacuzzi bathtub in one of the shower rooms. It's pretty nice, actually. If you are gonna shell out $50 for entrance, you might as well take advantage of that.

Paco Love
06-18-03, 16:29
I finally settled on New Yorker. I finally decided to give that place a try. Maybe it was the time of day (about 5:30pm) but none of the girls were out front. The mama asked me who I wanted so I chose Michelle who I read a review about in another forum. Cute girl - on the petite side, b-cup and nice legs and ass. She said she was 29 and been in Hawaii for about 3 months. She had a good attitude and was fun - not rushed. After we were done she hung out and lay back on my chest while we talked.

I wish the girls were out so I could see what else they had there. I'm thinking of going back!

Transporter
06-23-03, 05:27
Ok, the AMP's are nice, it's a pretty much guarantee. And that's the problem, the guarantee.

Wheres the hunt?

Sorry all but I really enjoy the hunt, where are all the SW's

Waikiki is full of them, but with the LE, and all the good looking women that are actually men, its sort of a turn off.

Transporter
06-30-03, 05:34
I went cruising downtown to see if there were any action on the streets.

Sure enough right were they are suppose to be, there were 4 SW's.
1 on each corner of the block, and 2 walking inbetween.

All of them made eye contact, and smiled. The one on the corner sitting down waved and smiled.
I would say they a 4, two 5's and a 7.

Too bad I was working, in uniform, and in the company truck or I would have stopped and asked if they needed a ride.

Transporter
07-03-03, 02:18
If you are planning a visit to Honolulu, pick up the Pennysaver if you are looking for AMP's (its free, and its everywhere)

Here is a sample of what is listed in there:

Studio Relaxation; 350 Ward Ave#206 2nd Floor 593-0788
Sophia Sauna; 1350 South King Street 597-8075
Pearl City Relaxation; 803 Kamehameha Hwy 455-7115
New Rainbow 7; 350 Ward Avenue 591-9180
New Kiku; 320 Ward Ave; www.kikuhawaii.com; 597-8280
Mahalo Reloaxation; 1020 Keeaumoku; 591-8400
Milky Way; 1344 Young Street; 591-0669
New Yorker; 641 Keeaumoku Street; 944-6789; 943-8583
Tokyo Relaxation; 435 Atkinson Drive; 946-7003
World; 350 Ward Ave; 591-2993
VIP; Ward Avenue; 591-0160
Stop Lite Relaxation; 1687 Kapiolani Blvd; 945-7779
Yoko's 1700 Kalauokalani Way; 946-1333
China Spa; 825 Keeaumoku Street; 942-0858; 942-0928
Pine Tree; 835 Keeaumoku Street; 955-2828; 951-6969

Enjoy

bhall
07-04-03, 23:48
Hey guys,

Is Hula Hands still open? I am on the mainland now, but will be travelling back in a few months. That place was quite nice. What about the action down around aloha tower? I recall about a block or two from the tower there were a few SW hanging around. And lastly has anyone ventured to waihawa? I recall that strip club "my Place" that often had some SW around it outside. Let me know.

bhalls1

Kokaroach
07-12-03, 23:53
There are some girls around downtown. Kinda expensive for what you get, 100 for BJ. Keep looking, there are some that'll give it for 40. I wouldn't pay more than 40.

My favorite at new yorker is on vacation. They still have the best looking girls around though. Went to chinaspa. Nothing really to report. Ok service.

Been getting massages, there seems to be a lot of legit ones out there. Some others will do HJ. Some others have anal toys and will do fingering if you're into that.

Good luck

Hong Kong Boy
07-13-03, 01:51
Hi. I'll be in Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hotel at July 22-26 is there any action or AMP. How far is Honolulu or Waikiki. Any good strip clubs?

Thanks

HKboy

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

UltraLord
07-14-03, 03:17
Planning a little Island trip in the future and was interested to see if anybody had info on a more affordable alternative to the downtown street girl scene? Sure the girls there look good, but nobody WANTS to pay $100 for a bj. The city has to have some crack hoes somewhere to partake in . Any info on low dollar fun would be most welcome .

Stay Safe, Stay Free!

Tsboy69
07-14-03, 04:16
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hong Kong Boy
[i]Hi. I'll be in Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hotel at July 22-26 is there any action or AMP. How far is Honolulu or Waikiki. Any good strip clubs?

Thanks

HKboy

HK,
You will LOVE the Kahala Hotel, the service is da best!

You are about 12 miles and maybe 15-20 minutes from Waikiki. Just outside of Waikiki, near the ALA MOANA shopping center, there are several tittie bars....

Check out the Honolulu Advertiser's sports section. There will be ads for a few of them. There are a few in Waikiki, including a Deja Vu, but I would not recommend.

Club Rock Za, Tres Joulie, Misty !, are a few. Do some reading here for more info.

I am not aware of any tittie bars near the Kahala.

Don't forget the many Korean Karaoke bars in the Kapiolani area (near AM shopping center).

Sit at the bar, order a beer and enjoy!

Happy hunting

Paco Love
07-14-03, 14:08
Hong Kong boy,

I just wanted to clarify tsboy69's message. You are staying at a very nice hotel in a very affluent neighborhood so if you want to have some fun you won't find anything close to the hotel. Waikiki is about 3-4 miles away (if that) and you'll find SW in Waikiki. There is one strip club in Waikiki on Kuhio Ave. but a better bet is to try the ones already mentioned by tsboy. If you are looking for AMP's try Keeaumoku Street near Ala Moana shopping center. IMHO the best bets are New Yorker, China Spa and Pine Tree. Also, there are a few on and around Ward avenue near Sports Authority. You might look for a Pennysaver newspaper when you get in and there are lots of ads and sometimes coupons for the AMP's. Of course if you are staying at the Mandarin I'm sure you have the $$ so if you want some play at a korean bar you can do that too. They are centralized in the Keeaumoku/Kapiolani area around the shopping center also.

Have fun!

Paco Love
07-14-03, 14:16
Ultralord,

If you are looking for some affordable fun you can try the downtown area. When you mention downtown I assume you are talking about Waikiki cuz you can definitely get a BJ downtown for much less than $100. Here's the catch - there are some trannies that work downtown on Merchant and Queen (how appropriate!) streets. They actually have some nice looking ones and you can get a BJ for about $60 or so. I've gotten some for as low as $40.

If trannies aren't your thing you can go cruise through chinatown - check Kukui street behind Longs Drugs. I heard there has been some decent SW's lately. U might have to pay more than the trannies but probably cheaper than the SW in Waikiki. Good chances you'll also find some druggies cruising around Kukui but be careful.

Lastly, you can check out Wahiawa in Central Oahu. i have no experience out there but I heard there are some SW's working out near the army base. I can't imagine them charging much out there. It is about a 1/2 drive from town though.

Good luck and have fun. Report on your adventures!

MadCocker
07-14-03, 19:55
Went to Kiku last week. It was alright. I used the $30 coupon from the Penny Saver. I went in the morning maybe about 10:30 or so. I had a Korean girl that was about 7. She refused to give me a table shower and she was very rushed even tho no one else was there. She attempted a massage and then asked what I wanted. FS was $110. I got to DATY followed by plain old boring missionary. She never gave me her name and I will not go back there.

MadCocker
07-14-03, 20:00
Been getting massages, there seems to be a lot of legit ones out there. Some others will do HJ. Some others have anal toys and will do fingering if you're into that.

Good luck Kokaroach~

Where have you been going to for your massage and HJ's? Is the massage any good? And where is it that offers little anal teasing?

I usually go to Moonlight for masssage and handshake, but wouldn't mind finding somewhere new to try too.

Hong Kong Boy
07-15-03, 02:19
To PocoLove2003 and Tsboy.

Thank you for the info and I will report back. About Korean bar do you have to know to speak Korean.

MadCocker
07-15-03, 13:58
Ultralord~ Here's a few sidenotes to help protect you during your hunt. If you do go down around the Pali Longs be on the lookout for LE. They have not setup sting ops but they do patrol the area and they do sit and watch every now then. Also if you go up to the Wahiawa area be careful there too. Many of the SW's are trannies. In fact the only ones I've ever seen there were trannies. Some of them operate in the bars in Wahiawa or hang out around them.

Good luck

Kokaroach
07-16-03, 02:48
The ones I go to are all in the papers. I'm not going to name names in this open forum, especially since I still go to them on occassion, out of respect to them and I also because I don't want to get them busted.

I will say that they are out there. Just ask them. AMPs do it also if you ask.

Good luck!

ayph
07-16-03, 14:52
Yes, please. Any info on legit massage with release would be greatly appreciated, especially if in the downtown area.

Thanks

Member #1062
07-16-03, 21:06
Hong Kong Boy,

No, you do not have to know how to speak Korean but some of the girls speak better English than others. The girls can be very greedy. If you don't like the place or the girl or the bar, go someplace else. There are plenty to choose from.

Deep Throat
07-17-03, 02:50
I haven't seen any discussion of the peep palaces, so I'll post this and perhaps someone can update whether this is still happening.

On my last visit to Honolulu about 5 years ago, I hopped a bus and went downtown to the porn shops / peep show booths. There were a number of skanky SW's on the streets outside, and I discovered that inside was a wonderful surprise - SW's working the booths! I entered one to find a druggy in her mid-20's who gave one of the most incredible deep throat bbbj's I have ever experienced, for 20. Apparently her dealer was working 2 booths down, and she'd just pop into that girls booth and buy her crack, then get back to work in her own booth. Some of the booths were larger and had a small sofa in them, with a nice looking woman working it, but I didn't get a chance to try that one out myself.

The weirdest thing happened on my last day. I didn't find anyone working in the booths, but figured I'd work out my tension alone in a booth. Was working away when the door opened and young gal (early/mid 20's) popped in. Said she was a tourist (and looked like it) but she'd been doing some drugs and needed money for another "party". Bbbj for 20 then she was gone. She definitely didn't seem to know what she was doing, but did it well enough to finish the job. My point being that I really did believe her story was true, and she wasn't a real pro.

Anyway, they were trying to clean up the area at the end of my trip, had a lot of busts going on outside and I'm guessing that this action no longer goes on. Any locals care to fill in the details?

Deep Throat (Mike) from Seattle

Paco Love
07-17-03, 13:40
Hong Kong Boy - if you go to a Korean bar you don't need to speak Korean. Just make sure you have enough cash to have fun. Most of them have private rooms or Karaoke rooms in the back. Of course you'll need to buy a bottle of champagne (appr $300) to get there. To be honest it's not the most economical way to get laid but if you want to drink and enjoy the company of a hot woman than thats the way to go.

One time I went with a couple of friends. We dropped some mad scrip but at the end of the night I got a bbbj and daty. So there is fun to be had!

ayph
07-17-03, 21:50
What a crock. Why don't you offer in email form or some other way. What is the point of this forum if you don't divulge, just "tease"?

I'd rather not see these types of posts.

There are a TON of names in the paper. You can not openly ask that can get you in trouble.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

The ones I go to are all in the papers. I'm not going to name names in this open forum, especially since I still go to them on occassion, out of respect to them and I also because I don't want to get them busted.

I will say that they are out there. Just ask them. AMPs do it also if you ask.

Good luck!

Tsboy69
07-18-03, 05:08
HK Boy,

Check out any of the Korean bars on Kapiolani...they all start with 'Club'. Find a seat at the bar (don't sit in a booth), put down a $20 and order a beer.

Just observe....it is a hostess bar. Unless you are really poorly dressed, you should be approached by a hostess. Start a little small talk....if you get any spark....buy her a drink..it'll cost you $20. If you do 'connect', tell her you want to move to a booth...just be cool and treat her with respect and you never know where it might lead.

If at the bar, and approached....and you are not feeling it, just tell them thanks, but not right now....do not feel obliged that you have to do anything.

Most of the bars open around noon, but hostesses usually don't start coming in until 4-5 ish and the pros,,,not til 6-7-8ish. Most of the bars are open until 2Am.

Some of the more popular bars include:
New Office
Club Tomorrow
New Casino

Check it out...just play it cool and enjoy.

Happy hunting

Paco Love
07-18-03, 14:54
Deep throat,

I'll be honest I never checked out that scene but I remember hearing some rumblings at the city council (or maybe state legislature) about passing regulations so that these places had no doors to the booths to prevent these things from happening. They were cracking down on crime, drugs, etc. in the chinatown/downtown area and raided a few of the porn shops and shut em down. I'm not totally sure but I would think this doesn't happen too often anymore.

Paco Love
07-21-03, 18:15
Cruised downtown this weekend. Not many out around Pali Longs. There were only a couple and I didn't get that good a look but I'd say looks wise 5-6. One had a decent looking body - around a 7. I was disappointed that not many were out. As I was leaving I noticed a few cruising up Nuuanu closer to vineyard. One nice looking one but might have been TS. Didn't talk to any of them.

Paco Love
07-21-03, 18:18
I also cruised downtown Merchant / Queen Street area. There were about 10 TS cruising around. Couple nice looking ones. Tried to get a BJ for about $30 but no takers. One told me to come back a little later when she was almost done for the night but unfortunately had to get home. So I went home frustrated :(

Member #1062
07-25-03, 01:01
Club New Casino on Kapiolani is a happening place. Lots of good looking girls.

New Yorker is one of the best for relaxation. Go after 7:30pm and they have lots in the front room sitting around to choose from. Even more if you go later than that.

C Kramer
07-28-03, 14:15
What's the latest scoop on any bars one can get a inexpensive hj? I don't want to pay more than 50. Seems as though Club Yokohama closed down.

Member #1062
07-29-03, 00:45
I haven't found a place for inexpensive HJ's for a long time.

Likewise hooking up in the peep places. LE has been cracking down on these, unfortunately, and a lot of these places have gotten shut down.

The cheapest HJ I have found is at Moonlight - $50 for a so-so massage + tip for extra service.

I kinda liked the korean bar/strip bar HJ action in the dark booths for $20-$30 but I think those days are gone. If I'm mistaken, can someone let us know?

C Kramer
07-29-03, 23:00
Bit curious: do any of you guys pick up any of the "ladies" in the Queen/Merchant area? Last Friday there was a stunner (about 8 in my book), slim, pretty, early 20's, nice short white dress. Picked her up for a car date and she looked better close up. Those trannies are getting better looking with each new crop coming out on the streets! Seems like most guys care less that they're not genuine girls if you're only getting a hj or bj.

STILL looking for a nice k-bar for some under the table action though.

Kokaroach
07-31-03, 02:55
I know what you mean. I always include that area when I'm cruising downtown just for the possibility that there might be a "real" girl down there.

Last time I was there, there was a hot asian (possibly fil or korean) TS. I went around again because I thought maybe she was real. I stopped to talk to him/her. She made me rethink my heterosexuality.

The real girls are asking too much. I haven't seen the 40 dollar bj girl down there the last few times I've been there.

The last place I went for a cheap thrill was the place at pearl kai. I don't remember the name. The one next to jiffy lube. Got bbbjtc for 4 drinks. That was about a year ago. I went just before closing.

Tried Kimi for a massage. I wouldn't recommend.

Good luck

C Kramer
07-31-03, 15:58
The last place I went for a cheap thrill was the place at pearl kai. I don't remember the name. The one next to jiffy lube. Got bbbjtc for 4 drinks. That was about a year ago. I went just before closing.

4 drinks!? Ouch! Isn't that 80 bucks?

Kokaroach
08-01-03, 00:03
Yeah, 80 bucks. If you know a place that I can get bbbjtc cheaper let me know.

Thanks

Socalasian
08-01-03, 15:04
Was in town for vacation and staying in the center of the Waikiki area- just by the Marketplace...

What a buffet at night... Kuhio had at least 20 girls a night, some looked pretty young (late teens) and were way to hot to be walking... talked to a couple of girls and they said business was so slow they were taking just about anything to make money...

$100 FS was the par, but I think it could be had for less since it is so slow... a total bargain with a couple of these 19 year old blond hotties...

Happy Hunting!

Lip Licker
08-03-03, 06:46
After thoroughly scoping out the downtown area (Kukui Street), I have noticed that most of the non-TS action is by Longs. In the past two weeks or so it seems the pigs have been stepping up their attempts to chase off the SW. Be vary careful if you are stopping to pick up a SW. Have her get in the car to discuss business (and drive away) rather than sitting there as the 5-0 has been harassing everyone a lot more recently.

I often see a part-asian (or so she looks) SW named Angie, according to one of the other girls, but I haven't see her picked up. Anyone tried her yet?-body is about a 5, face is about a 4. I notice that she is always out there and for some reason is the first one back out when the pigs do a sweep.

Tried a young, mixed SW(becka), Body about a 8, face about a 9. $ for FS, she said she didn't do BJ but got her to give me a BBBJ anyway. Haven't seen her out there in a while(this was about 2 months ago).

Just a quick report on what I have seen as far as the heat goes in downtown:

Black '98 or newer Ford Mustang, rims(looks like 18's), dropped. This is a pig, be careful as he often parks and participates in sting operations.

White Crown Victoria(typical pig car), this guy is UC but he often partakes in the SW scene downtown.

White Camaro. This guy often talks to the SW's a lot for a long time, haven't seen him partake but I am sure he does also. Has a blue light on the top.

Blue and Whites: Most will not follow you unless you are doing something stupid to attract attention, or you stop to pick up a SW in front of them. One white cop with a steriod problem is a real a**hole. Be careful, if you stop to even talk to a SW and he sees you, he will chase you down and look for a reason to give you a ticket. If any of you fellow mongerers get a ticket or get harassed by him when he has nothing on you, please call in a report to the commission, if we can get enough people complaining, maybe we can get his a** investigated. The below pulled from their web site:

If a complaint involves an officer while on-duty, and is within sixty days of the date of the incident, and involves conduct:

Honolulu Police Commission
1060 Richards Street, Suite 170
Honolulu, Hawaii
Telephone 808-527-6215

Lip Licker
08-03-03, 07:00
Tried a small AMP on Beretania Street called 1930, looks like a house, no one around so it is fairly discreet if you go at night. There was no one else there so after paying the $50, a girl named Jae? came in. She was about a 4 body wise, face about a 5, but I figured I wanted to scope out a new place and would settle for a massage. She gave me a so-so massage then began making subtle suggestions. I normally don't risk it but she was very willing and made it feel so much like a GFE, that I forgot about the cover and just put it in. She didn't complain and seemed to enjoy it so I kept going. had FSTC twice and made a real mess of the bed. Didn't discuss business until after and even then, she just held her hand out. I only had 90 so in total I paid 140 for FS by just placing it on the bed, she didn't even check it so I could have just dropped a 20, but I think I want to try again. The mama never came to call time like the other places and I was there a good 1.5 hrs.

Tried Sophia's for the first time 2 weeks ago, there was this young, petite vietnamese chick-body about a 8, face about a 6. It seems based on the previous posts of raids on these places that the girls will not talk business but will rather just ask what you want, or suggest it without asking for $$. Might be able to score for less if it is your first time. This chick said she was from Seattle and was such a good GFE that I had to go back a few nights later. Saw 2 other girls there but they didn't look good enough to pay for. She didn't rush at all but the mama did knock after about 50 minutes both times but I stayed another 30 mins anyway. She said they do that to protect the girls in case the customer is a jerk.

-Ry

Lip Licker
08-03-03, 07:03
Anyone been to Rakuen recently? The last time I went, I got to partake in Junko, as Jackson posted in 2001, she was great. She seemed to really like the DATY and gave a great BBBJ. FS was okay. Haven't been back for a few years and was wondering if this place ever got raided. I think I read something once a while back.

Thanks.

-Ry

Kokaroach
08-04-03, 23:32
Cruised downtown on Friday night. Found just one near Longs that was worth stopping for. 100 bucks for BJ. Passed. Tons of cops cruising around too.

Checked out Queen Street area. Saw a good looking "chick." Was TS. Said 60 for bj. There were tons of them out there. I swear they are getting better and better looking.

Good luck

Jzjz
08-05-03, 14:22
Checked out Downtown action behind Longs, and found a cute haole named Lisa. She's 26 y/o, 5'4", shoulder length brownish blond hair. She's cool, pierced nipples, and hoooo-nay. Let me play while negotiating, very enthusiastic. 150 was high for downtown, but she provided true GFE. She's a newbie, in the biz for only a few months, and is worth it. Highly reccomend.

Lisa has a friend Tish: 20y/o filipina. Haven't tried Tish, but f you like local girls she looks young and good to go.

Jzjz
08-05-03, 14:29
Anyone have info on New Yorker. I stopped by and saw about 10 cuties in the waiting room. There were two tasty haole's--Tonni and another blonde girl. Didn't stay to enjoy the girls, but am interested. Any reccomendations, prices, etc? Can anyone tell me what its like? FYI, before any of you readers are suspicious, I am not law enforcement, nor am I associated with them. I'm just a skebe mainlander in Hawaii.

ayph
08-05-03, 19:23
jzjz,

New Yorker kicks ass! It is in my opinion the best AMP on the island. I've been to quite a few, and NY takes the cake. The girls there are all hot and I never feel rushed. I recommend it.

In regards to your downtown post, what time of day did you see these chicks there? Is it in your car or do they have a location where you can go to?

Lip Licker
08-06-03, 05:55
Have tried Tish, as JZJZ has mentioned. She said she is 20, great body-8, she seemed to be a bit more messed up recently though. She was asking 150FS and 60 BJ. Not rushed and pretty good GFE. Be careful as the 5-0 is still out in force. Not sure if they were busting someone last night, sort of looked like it. As it has been mentioned before: stay safe, stay free.

Ry

Lip Licker
08-06-03, 05:58
Cruised through Waiks last night for the first time in about a year. Noticed that at 2-4am there were still a lot of cops cruising looking to pull over people. Looked like there were about 8-12 SW's out, most 4-5's and maybe two 7-8's. Nothing special so with the amount of heat, decided not to partake.

Ry

GettingTang
08-06-03, 15:15
I have noticed much discussions on this board about TS service in the greater Honolulu area. Many posters here seem to patronize or indicate you enjoy this type of service. Okay, I just want to clarify one thing with you people. By indulging in TS services, you are in-fact engaging in homosexual acts. You do realize this? It's called Gay sex? Anyhow, I could really careless, it's your business and if you all want to get BJ's or have sex with dudes, it just means less competition for me with the real ladies. (no punt intended) I mean come on fellow mongers, they might look like ladies and talk to you in that fake scraggly high pitched voice, BUT THEY ARE STILL A DUDE UNDER THE ACT! Get a blow up doll or something, and GET REAL! I have nothing against gay people, or any sexual preference, but you people on this board discuss trannies as if they are REAL women, well news flash for you all. They are not! FYI!

Now if you're gay, or BI, fine, I don't care. If you're looking for, or want sex with a tranny, fine, go for it. But to disguise yourself as a true monger who seeks company from women, is a bit misleading!

GETTINGTANG~!

Lip Licker
08-06-03, 18:50
I do not like to judge other mongerers activities, but gettingtang has a point. I personally always ask if they are female before letting a SW downtown in the car. In Waikiki, they have all been girls, so I don't have that problem. A good idea if you are not looking for TS action is to watch when the cops do a sweep, the ones left standing out there are usually the TS. Don't bother picking up SW on Nuuanu Street, they are all TS, unless that is your thing. Just my observations.

Ry

Kokaroach
08-07-03, 03:21
I've been with a Haole girl at New Yorker before. Don't remember her name, but she was from Georgia. Overall, average at best. I'd say stay away from the haole ones. They are usually the real pros. One of them probably was her. I just went there and saw that she was still there.

Went to Pine Tree past weekend. Saw an Angie. I don't recommend. She was real tight though. Other than that nothing spectacular.

Went cruising downtown. The best looking one that I saw near longs (looks being relative for the area) wanted 100 for bj. Went down to Queen. There were tons of TSs. They wanted 60 for bj. They are looking better and better, I swear.

Got massage from "Aroma at Home." No extras, but very good massage.

Good luck

Lip Licker
08-08-03, 23:41
Cruised downtown last night. It was dead. 2 old crack ho's and 1 TS. Seems like the pigs cleaned out the area. Not sure if LE is monitoring this board too so I would suggest not posting street locations anymore. Guess wherever you go, pigs are pigs and are too afraid to fight any real crime. Why can't they go clean out the ice problem from the suburbs instead of hassling us.

Noticed two blue and white pigs scoping out one scene from a parking lot across the way.

F the 5-0! Good thing I cruise with my friend Pietro B.

Ry

Merlin Magician
08-09-03, 12:41
I see lot of chatter here about Trannies (and I don't mean Hydramatics or Torgueflites).

I always stay in the area of the Market and Prince Kuhio/Kapiolani. I rarely see any trannies there. But...Go downtown by Hotel Street and points around the park and ChinaTown, and it is loaded with heshe's. Many are still wearing their plastic jail bracelets.

Jzjz
08-12-03, 03:42
What's up localz

TISH: She is 20, filipina, usually out 10:30pm-7am: in back of Longs. I agree with the previous post that she's a little messed up.--pot head. She drives an old, big ass white cadillac, and parks it near the place of biz. She and Lisa, the haole, share a place 5-10 minutes away.

NEW YORKER: Thanks about the warning regarding the haole sharkettes. Toni looked good, and I've heard good things about her. The other one looked totally hot, and milky white skin. I can see her as a pro rip off girl, but you're usually not thinking with your head at the moment.

HOTEL STREET: An earlier post mentioned video peep shows with girls in booths. It still goes on at all hours of the day and night.

LISA: Downtown girl, cute haole, very horny and accomodating.

WAIKIKI: Girls are expensive. See the same ones all the time. Very cute blondes. They are very patriotic and typically target military--tourists too.

Peace out. Keep on Posting.

Lip Licker
08-12-03, 06:51
I had mentioned Tish looked messed up recently, found out that she is having problems with her roommate situation. She is a major pot head too but as she is young, her body is still great, and she gives as good a GF experience as can be expected from someone like that.

Seemed like there was a hell of a lot of you fellow mongerers out there recently. Noticed a few heavier local polynesian-looking girls, probably rate about 3's. Had some really large ones out too the other night.

Pig activity seems to have calmed down a bit, but that could be due to some incident that night. I haven't seen Angie out for a while and have not seen Becka since I first reported her. Too bad, Becka was about a 9 looks-wise. Body about a 7-8.

Ry

Jzjz
08-12-03, 18:45
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Member #1107
[i]I had mentioned Tish looked messed up recently, found out that she is having problems with her roommate situation.

Hey #1107,

Tish's roommate is Lisa, the haole mentioned earlier. What's the problem with living situation?

"Da Track" in downtown was busy wit HPD last night. Not many lookers.

Member #1062
08-12-03, 23:52
Regarding Rakuen, I've heard they have had a lot of visits by LE lately. Junko hasn't been there for a long time. She was one of my favorites and I've heard she went back to Japan.

I have also heard that the LE likes to visit these places on Thursday nights for some reason. They usually bring $100 bills, ask for services then call their buddy downstairs when they get a bust, trace the serial number of the bill and take the girl away.

Its best not to talk openly about money with the girls. Make vague suggestions and leave a "tip" on the table. They will certainly notice it and take it from there.

Lip Licker
08-13-03, 06:27
jzjz,

Last I heard, she was looking for a new place to stay. Visited her place near-by a few weeks ago but decided not to stay as her "uncle" was there. She asked him to go into the other room but there is no lock and I wasn't sure if it was a set-up. I try my best to position myself in a safe surrounding as it is not worth the trouble to get jumped.

Yeah, I know the heat has been on this past year. Don't know why. It was not like this last year.

Stay safe and stay free brah.

Ry

Lip Licker
08-13-03, 06:54
Oh, BTW, I have been followed by HPD blue and whites on several occasions when cruising downtown. Not sure if it was the same pig or not. One followed me completely around the block and I had to get completely out of the area, ducking down a side street when he couldn't see, all while obeying traffic laws.

Just be careful guys because it looks like they are now looking for any reason to pull you over and harASS you. Last year or two I never had any problems, I could have a pig following me and I never got pulled over or had that feeling something was up. This year its a totally different scene. SSSF(Stay Safe, Stay Free)!

Ry

Lip Licker
08-15-03, 06:46

Thanks! I enjoyed Junko. A few of the other girls at Rakuen back then wanted a relationship, and even if she was older(30's, at least), she still had a kick-a$$ body and was cute enough. She was the first AMP girl I ever went back to, until Mimi at Sophia's(see below post a few weeks back). I wonder how LE raids places, I know I used to see articles in the paper but can't remember them ever busting customers. Thanks for the tip, though.

What types of prices do you normally negotiate? I used to always assume room charge plus 1.5 for FS as most places used to be that way. Now it seems they all avoid being specific on both money and service.

It seems everyone loves NY, I have tried there once, girl was cute but had a slight belly, not very friendly(which didn't matter much), and she did no talking (which I kind of liked). It didn't seem rushed though and I forgot what day I went.

SSSF!

Ry

Member #1062
08-18-03, 22:26
# 1107,

Is Mimi still at Sophie's? I tried to go in there once but they discouraged me - "we only have sauna..." I don't know if they thought I was LE or what. I once saw a very cute girl walking out of that place and have been curious ever since.

Customers aren't busted in the raids. Its just an uncomfortable scene if you happen to be there. From what I understand, its considered "unlawful" if the girl agrees to sex and money is agreed upon. The LE then asks for a glass of water or whatever and when the girl goes out of the room, he calls his partner on his cell.

With nobody discussing price, maybe prices will go down. 1.5 is OK by me if I'm not rushed and have a good time.

Try Michelle at NY. She was fun the first time and I plan on a repeat.

Lip Licker
08-19-03, 04:56

I am not sure if Mimi is still at Sophia's. She said she was from Seattle and was leaving July 15th or so if I remember correctly. She said her sister was there a while longer and was more attractive. I only saw 2 other girls there the two times I visited. They weren't very attractive but all this is subjective. Maybe you did look like LE. It seems from my limited experience that the mamas that greet you at the door have been far more paranoid in the past year as opposed to a few years ago.

I would suggest just being nice, act like you have been there many times, etc. and Smile! Of course, I tried that at the one out on the west side, the girl opened the door a crack, took a look at me, then just shut the door without saying anything. At least you got a response.

I remember reading a lot of good reviews about michelle at NY in the past months. What does she look like: Age / Ethnicity / Height / Weight?

SSSF -Ry

ayph
08-19-03, 13:13
I walked behind longs to check out the SW this morning @ 6:00 am.

I saw the two girls Lisa & Trish, Trish looked pretty good. She was on her cell so I talked to Lisa but since I didn't have a car it was a no go.

I also saw some TVs, scary as shit man!

And another guy who asked for a cigarrette then for a dollar and then if I wanted a blowjob. HAHAHHA

Be careful out there.

Junior Boy
08-19-03, 18:17
Wassup, I'm glad that this site seeing some action. tanks eh!

Well I picked up a filipino girl named "Jayda" , I think it's the same girl as Trish (maybe?). She was hanging around the blond girl (By the way, her phone seems to be glued to her head, LOL)

Quoted 60 for half and 120 for full. took the half (what ever that means) turned out to be just a cbj. the bj was pretty good and she had a nice bod. It was worth the 60. I will try the full next time.

Be safe guys,

Mahalo

Lip Licker
08-20-03, 06:56
Checked out the scene Monday, it was pretty dead except for the usual TS action. Settled for a half and half with an older but petite hapa woman. I forgot what her name was and she reeked of smoke. She was around what looked like a few TS. She was asking for 25 for HJ, 40 for BJ and 60 for FS. She said she was asian/haole and went on about something but I wasn't listening. She looks good for her age and is about 4',11", maybe 100lbs. I think she was the worst experience I have had to date. She wanted me to hurry, barely got me hard with the BJ and was very uncooperative so I did her hard. Will not pick her up again.

Be careful out there guys, I cruised by the usual area after and noticed it was a ghost town. I noticed that a blue and white was aggressively scoping out the area and must have driven off all the good SW's.

SSSF!

Ry

Member #1062
08-20-03, 20:32

Michelle is a good looking Korean girl, about 5"3 100 lb, looks about 8, body about 8, with decent attitude. But like you said, its all subjective. She let me DATY which some girls don't but is a prerequisite for me for a return visit.

The best part about NY is that you can look at the girls when you come in. Sometimes I want someone new, sometimes I like someone I've had before. I much prefer this scene to SWs.

Lip Licker
08-22-03, 04:01

Thanks, I have not had a problem with any AMP girl not letting me DATY if I wanted. I have noticed that some of the SW, especially the Waikiki SWs, were more restrictive about fingers and DATY. Of course, I don't think I would want to DATY with a SW.

Checked out the SW scene downtown on Wednesday, it was pretty sparse. I only saw the old hapa one I mentioned in my last post and two younger ones near the usual area. There was a filipino looking young one I haven't seen before. Face was about a 3, body was about a 5. I also saw a busty, young brunette SW next to her I had talked to before, face about a 4, body looked like a 7. When I talked to her last she had a bad attitude and wanted 2 bills for FS and wouldn't budge. I dropped her back off. Pig activity still seemed pretty bad.

SSSF -Ry

John Quakman
08-23-03, 15:35
Been reading the WSG and checked out the area behind longs drugs a week or so ago. Mostly a mixed bag. Saw one tall thin blond and checked her out. Sara, about 24, wanted 50 and 100 seemed ok but was runing with some old beat up guy; her "boyfriend", nice personality but passed anyway. As I pass by there each day I have taken to swinging by just checking things out and haven't seen her in a while. Anyone else seen her?

AsiaTraveler2
08-24-03, 03:37
Originally posted by C Kramer
What's the latest scoop on any bars one can get a inexpensive hj? I don't want to pay more than 50. Seems as though Club Yokohama closed down.

Check out the small hole in the wall down on Kona Street. I believe you can still get some action there, but the selection is real limited. Good luck.

AT2

C Kramer
08-25-03, 00:47
Originally posted by Asiatraveler2
Check out the small hole in the wall down on Kona Street. I believe you can still get some action there, but the selection is real limited. Good luck.

AT2

Are we talking about ewa of Piikoi, DH of Kaheka St or across from Sears? Only a few "hole in the walls" along Kona.

Kainoa
08-25-03, 02:17
I think he's talking about Cache Lounge. Anything goes in there. Mostly Vietnamese girls in there. If you walk in you'll be hit on by Mina or Mailee. Hj's, bj's and/or fs can be had in the back booth. Just to let you know what kind of place this is there's a bottle of lotion under the table in the back booth. Take a girl there and when she's getting her drink look under ther you'll see it. LOL!!!!

Tsboy69
08-25-03, 04:37
The bar AT2 is referring to is eva of Piikoi. There are three, actually two there.

Viet bar, have fun!

JFX
08-25-03, 16:23
"Planting a Seed"

Bruddahz! Checking out the HI section of this great website after a long absence. Gotta say, some things have changed, and some things have remained the same since my MP Dayz ('95-'97). Prices and turnover rate at MPs still high, level and quality of services provided still seem inconsistent, and appears to be way more HPD activity than I remember. If I may, I'd like to through out an idea. Get Off the Rock!

One trip to Thailand (or the PI) and I *promise* you'll have a whole different view of the sex industry (and women overall). AWESOME, AWESOME experiences to be had. You'll have the upper-hand every time you go in to a bar, club, barbershop or MP --- You get to choose/decide who services you, the level of service you get, where and when you want to be serviced, and how many service providers you want ($100 could get 2-3 girls back to your hotel room for the whole night, easily!). And if nothing catches your eye at one place, there's another bar/club next door with another 20-30 girls just waiting to chosen by a handsome, clean-cut, courteous American/local boy (plenty of Euro-trash bums in Thailand).

I've been very fortunate to travel to Thailand on business a couple times in the past year. I'm telling you, there are choke opportunities to score in Bangkok and Pattaya. I'll be honest, not every single Thai girl is a 8, 9 or 10, but there are many, many girls to choose from. And over there, you can afford to be picky! The girls in the biz are all young (18-28) and they're all trim (no barrel-asses to be found over there). For the same amount being paid to the Mama-san at the MP in Honolulu, you have a Thai girlie all night long in your hotel room --- or you can hit it inside the bar/club ("short time" in the back room), then cruise over to another bar and short-time another girlie, and you'll still won't have spent as much as you did for a HJ at a KB ($100 for HJs!?!?. Gimme a break!).

Whatever it takes, just go! Skim a little off your student loan, cash in some frequent flyer miles, skip a couple visits to New Yorker or Oriental Relaxation and/or max out your FHB MasterCard with the airfare and hotel bills. JAL is running specials to Bangkok at $670 now (same as 3-4 trips to the MPs). Apply for a passport, take a week off of work and get off the rock!

Check out the Thailand section of this awesome website. Plenty reports and tips for first explorers to the Land of Smiles.

In closing, I'm NOT by any means dumping on the local MP scene, just hoping to 'plant a seed' in 1 or 2 bruddahz minds, that there *IS* more out there beyond Keeamoku and Kukui streets, promise!

-- Peace, Love and Horniness --

Aloha,

(uncle) jfx

P.S.

SARS --- Do the research, they were more SARS cases in North America than in Thailand. Part of the reason airfares are a good deal now too. Everybody skeeh-ad, l'dat.

AIDS --- Whether in Waikiki, trolling behind Pali Long's or hitting it in Pattaya, always 'keep it wrapped'.

Language/Communications --- Most Thai's who work in the visitor industry (airport, hotels, McDonalds, 7-11s, bars/clubs/escort services) have a fair level of English skills. I don't know any Thai, and I've never had a problem navigating and communicating my way around. Charge 'em, bra!

Member #1062
08-25-03, 22:14
Thanks TS and Kainoa. I have the feeling that a few of us will be heading towards Kona street in the near future. I know I will.

Last night I went to NY and visited M again. Very good, lots of fun but as I was leaving there were about 4 cuties smiling at me from the front room. Which one to choose next? Any suggestions?

C Kramer
08-26-03, 03:44
Originally posted by Kainoa
I think he's talking about Cache Lounge. Anything goes in there. Mostly Vietnamese girls in there. If you walk in you'll be hit on by Mina or Mailee. Hj's, bj's and/or fs can be had in the back booth. Just to let you know what kind of place this is there's a bottle of lotion under the table in the back booth. Take a girl there and when she's getting her drink look under ther you'll see it. LOL!!!!

So how many drinks are we talking about?

Brown Girls
08-26-03, 22:58
Wondering if there are any other AMP's near Pearl City/Aiea other than Pearl City Relaxation. That place just ain't makin' it anymore. Pearl City Soft Hands was GREAT while it lasted. Anyone know of anything?

Vapor909
08-26-03, 22:58
Just ask for the menu....

AsiaTraveler2
08-27-03, 06:52
So how many drinks are we talking about?

You are going to drop about $60-$100. More for f/s.

AT2

Riptide
08-27-03, 17:17
Hey Hunters,

I will be in Waikiki next month and want to know the best place to get FS or BJ. I will be staying at the Sheraton by the International Market. Can you take the SW that hang around the market to your rooms? What is the going rate? Alot of questions, but I will be sure and post my findings once my trip is completed.

Kainoa
08-27-03, 23:39
So how many drinks are we talking about? From the first drink they'll be grabbing Mr. Johnson! There's no need to be coy with either Mina or Mailee, they know what guys come in there for. There are however some other cuties in there that may or may not be players also. Linda is famous as a player choosy but definately a player. With football season upon us she should be working more often. Had a couple more girls whose names escape me right now. Only thing with this place is the parking becouse of the nightclub next door. Lot's of fricken keiki's walking around.

AsiaTraveler2
08-28-03, 08:56
Originally posted by Brown Girls
Wondering if there are any other AMP's near Pearl City/Aiea other than Pearl City Relaxation. That place just ain't makin' it anymore. Pearl City Soft Hands was GREAT while it lasted. Anyone know of anything?

You are right .. PC Soft hands was great while it lasted. The bad news is that there's nothing new. PC Relaxation is the worst place on the Island and would not recommend it to anyone.

AT2

Lip Licker
08-28-03, 16:49
Tried Kristi downtown, cute blonde(naturally redhead), about 5'1, 95lbs. Not bad, nothing special though. She was asking 100 for BJ, 150 for FS, bargained down to 100 for FS. I am guessing she is about 19 based on what she said. She even pulled out a dildo at one point which would have been more fun to watch had it not been so dark. Also saw a new asian one that is supposedly her roommate. Older, not too bad looking, but difficult to tell as she was so far away.

Pigs were extra agressive as of late. Different crew, looks like a bunch of rookies just graduated. The Blue and White pigs were driving pretty fast, not cruising like the older pork. Two were circling the entire track/downtown area as if they were angry and though that driving faster would make time go quicker. Cruised by a few of the usual parking spots and noticed that cars were being chased out and pulled over from those spots by blue and whites also. Never seen that much heat. According to the SW, there was some neighborhood meeting and more complaints were made about SWs. Be vary careful guys, remember the old tips of talking to them once they get in the car and DRIVE AWAY immediately. Talking to one and sitting there on the track is just asking to get harassed or arrested these days.

SSSF!

Ry

Junior Boy
08-29-03, 15:36
I wanted to thank 1107 and 1062 for some great reports. Keep up the good work.

Hey guys, you are right about Pearl City, waste of time since Mia left. (she used to drive a Mustang convertable)

Cruised the back of long's Thursday night at about 10 pm and saw a local girl, maybe filipino, who would not get in my car because she thought I was LE. (Being asian with a fresh hair cut did not help.) Never saw her there before, not much of a looker but slim pickings that night. Well, ended up going home blue balled.

I always had a good time at Pinetree on Keeaumoku. Serah is the Best. In her 20's, face a 9 with a awesome body, (ooh, that ass...) one of the best bbbj ever got and DATY is so ono. ($50 for mamasan and $150 for FS) She never mentions price and I always pay at the end. I could not leave anything less since the service is so good.

DT Looker
08-29-03, 21:13
Originally posted by Member #1107

I haven't seen Angie out for a while and have not seen Becka since I first reported her. Too bad, Becka was about a 9 looks-wise. Body about a 7-8.Ry [/i]Angie is busy working in Waikiki nowdays. Don't know if her prices have gone up accordingly. Don't know her hang out area.

Beka, bad news. Warning to those who may have dated her. Word on the street is that one of the other girls took her to the Clinic. And they were amazed at the amount of STD's she had. (Apparently she didn't like be covered.) A few times when she 'disappeared' was due to time spent in the hospital for some of the STD's she had. I cannot confirm nor deny the rumor. (It could be 'jealousy' since she was so popular.)

The DT area heat is very high. There apparently was a recent community meeting concerning the amount of homeless, hookers, and drug dealers in the area, and the police have promised increased presence in the area. No word on when they will let up.

Jzjz
08-30-03, 04:10
Ho #1107,
What time did you see Kristi?

Lip Licker
08-30-03, 09:11
Jzjz,

I saw Kristi around 2am I believe. She was out there for a while and told me that it was only her second night downtown. Apparently she was an escort in L.A. Watch out for the pigs.

SSSF!

Ry

Lip Licker
08-30-03, 18:35
That rumor about Beka sounds to me like jealousy. If she was in the hospital for STD related problems, she would not have been able to be back on the street that soon. Remember, most of these girls are professional liars. Beka did seem like she was drugged up and according to her, she did have a pimp. I am guessing that either her pimp picked up shop and moved her to a more profitable area (I would), or moved state. I would seriously worry about the crack ho's far more.

Thanks for the 411 on Angie, she was okay for the downtown track but I doubt she would get much business in Waikiki, the competition makes her look even worse and they tend to pick on those who lower their rates, or so a few of the waikiki SW's told me.

SSSF!

Ry

C Kramer
09-01-03, 01:38
Interesting story in today's (Sunday) Honolulu Advertiser about how SWs are moving outside of the Waikiki area. Says that from Jan-June, LE logged 45 offenses in Waikiki while handling 136 in "District 1", which covers boths downtown areas, plus around Kapiolani Blvd and Keeaumoku St. Wow, I didn't know there were things going on around the latter two. No doubt near the strip clubs. For those who are interested, the online story is here:
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Aug/31/ln/ln05a.html

AT2 and Kainoa: thanks for the info on Kona Street. Saw a couple short, petite ones sitting with some other girls. Know who they are and if they're players? Or are they all players? I also noticed that Yokohama had changed its name to a sports bar, but after only about a month, it's name has been changed again, to a brand new k-bar. Any scouting info?

Punani Hunter
09-01-03, 02:19
Although I've seen an occasional SW near the Dunkin Donuts/7-11 on Kapiolani near the Convention Center, those District 1 numbers also include arrests made against AMPs and strip clubs, such as the raid at Centerfolds on Keeaumoku in early July.

Gekko
09-01-03, 04:34
That's cool if the action is moving out of Waikiki into District 1. Those are the old streets where the action was before. I think it's better because there's darker areas to get into close by. And less traffic to deal with. Not to say it isn't busy there but I it is less.

If things go well, I'll be visiting there, my home, before November and look forward to reading the posts in this section. ALOHA!!

Jzjz
09-02-03, 04:22
Aloha all you punani, poon tang hunters,

Downtown dis weekend had one cute blonde young haoli named Kayla hanging out by Longs. Must have been around midnight. Didn't have time to enjoy, but overall action seems OK.

Mahalo

PhantomHNL
09-04-03, 07:39
Thanks for the 411 on Cache, stopped by for a beer a few nights ago, and was quickly visited by Maile, she gave me a pretty good massage. After a couple of drinks and a little dealing (she wanted $100 for a BJ - we agreed on $60) - Sorry I looked but couldn't find the lotion under the table!!

Also, NYNY is pretty awesome, last time there I spent some time with Jenny (she said she's from NY!). anyone have any recommendations on who to see at NYNY?

Thanks.

Member #1062
09-14-03, 18:59
I stopped by Cache the other day but they are closed on Sundays. So I went to my friends at Kings Massage at Puck's Alley. Fifty gets you a decent 1 hr massage and a couple of jacksons tip gets you a deluxe no-rush HJ. I haven't asked about other extras cuz the girls are just average looks, but they are great in the HJ dept.

Maile at Cache has definitely worked through her problem with shyness. She's about a 7 in looks with a slightly enhanced rack and nipples that beg to be played with. I loved it. She'll ask for a hundred (CBJ) but tell her "sixty -same like last time."

Jenny at NY is a cutie but didnt let me DATY, so I'm still shopping for a regular there.

I'm looking for a sweet, cute filipina at an AMP? Anybody got a recommendation?

Wasserratte
09-15-03, 05:06
For the value-conscious shopper, may I suggest visiting a place called the Pine Tree. Like other places in Honolulu, you pay $50 upfront, get a head-to-toe soapy sponge bath, and expect to pay $150 for F/S. However, if you ask, you will be given a "discount card" for subsequent visits. That's right, a nice colorful card that is stamped with a $5.00 credit for each visit. After 10 visits, you get in free without having to front the $50 fee. It may not be much, but how many places are giving away anything, eh? By the way, the Korean gal was fine. I will go back for sure!

PhantomHNL
09-15-03, 16:47
Has anyone tried incall escort services? I haven't read much about them here - and wanted to see if anyone had any additional information.

One that caught my attention was Monica from Deja's website (I don't think we're allowed to post her web address, but you can do a google search for her site, just remember she's in Hawaii).

I was trying to find out how these types of services compare to AMP's in relation to services and costs. any information would be appreciated on either Monica, Deja and any other incall service in Hawaii.

Thank you !!!

PhantomHNL
09-15-03, 16:52
Oh one more thing...

I've seen a haole girl walking into NY, tall and she looks like she has a body around a 9 !! Didn't get to see her face though...

does anyone have any information on her? I've seen a couple of other haole girls there, shorter - but this taller one caught my eye, and I was thinking on going back if she's worth it (I've seen too many negative posts for the haole girls at NY)...

anyway, for my report as I was there spent time with Bonnie (at NY).. pretty good, about a 7 overall for her looks... she's into licking just about everywhere !!

MadCocker
09-16-03, 17:41
Member #1062 can you give anymore details about Kings Massage? Like what kinds of girls give the massage (nationality and age) and also is there a table shower or is it shower yourself?

Thanks

Member #1062
09-17-03, 19:02
Like Moonlight Massage nearby, it's not a body shampoo type of place, but they do have a shower you can use (solo).

The girls (there are two) are 35 or so and Korean. Sometimes both of them are there, sometimes there's only one.

Its a nice clean place and they have a room where they can do a "walk on your back" kind of massage.

Lip Licker
09-18-03, 17:56
Haven't been back to King's Massage in about two years. First time I visited, I was greeted by an older(40's) Japanese lady. She was cute, but seemed nervous at first, especially at the door. Had FS for 2 bens and she was really into it. No table shower(unlike other places) but she did give a good massage(unlike other places). I went back about a year ago after they seemed to have closed down and re-opened, was greeted by a not very good looking older Korean lady. Asked if they had any younger girls working and she said no.

Visited Moonlight twice, only had older(45+) looking Korean ladys working, one was quite unattractive, the second one was petite but still older. Asked if they had any other girls working and she said no. Decided not to partake at moonlight both times and their reluctance to admit me both times seems to jive with the posts I have seen.

I had also attempted to visit Pearl City Relaxation around 3am, but the lady didn't even open the door. I had noticed that an attractive Korean girl just left in what looked like a fixed-up black monte carlo. If I go back to the AMP scene, I will probably just stick to the 'regular' places, at least they admit me without hassle.

SSSF!

-Ry

Member #1062
09-18-03, 19:28
Does anybody know of any good Thai bars in HNL?

I know they are nothing like the ones in Thailand but ever since Thai Garden changed owners, the place is crap. The music is too loud, the food is junk and my favorite girls have gone elsewhere.

Lao Star seems to be boring karaoke and Club New Pattaya downtown is too grungey.

Any info would be appreciated.

BTW, 1107, I think we're talking about the same women at Kings/Moonlight. If you are looking for some young cuties, head elsewhere.

Jzjz
09-19-03, 05:45
Many hot girls in Downtown by Longs a couple of nights ago. More haoli's than usual. Treat the girls nicely, and they may return the favor. Picked up a girl I spent time with before. Just wanted to talk, but she gave it up, FS GFE for the few bucks I had in my wallet at the time.

VipHawaii
09-20-03, 04:01
I just want to throw my recommendation to Rainbow 7. They have some absolute stunners, Coco being pretty hot.

Near Rainbow 7 (which is on 350 Ward Ave), there are other AMP next door to choose from. So, if you don't like the lineup there, you can go to others.

I tend to shy away from China, Pine, NY, mainly because they are very expensive. And, forget about ones near Waikiki; total ripoffs for tourists.

Adventurous1
09-21-03, 07:41
Looking at a couple of posts here recently, from PhantomHNL"I've seen a haole girl walking into NY" and Jzjz "Many hot girls in Downtown by Longs a couple of nights ago. More haoli's than usual". Are you two locals? Is the term "haole" or "haoli" a derogatory term?

Lip Licker
09-21-03, 10:06

Yeah, we are probably talking about the same ones at Kings/Moonlight. I just had a good experience at Kings a long time ago with that older japanese lady and got spoiled. I haven't been able to partake recently due to finances and other factors. I did try Rainbow 7(the one on 2nd floor, Ward) about the same time I had that older japanese lady at Kings. Experience was good, not rushed. I am also spoiled since there were quite a few young SW's to choose from the past few months. I really enjoyed Tish, she was a great GFE and had an awesome body. I don't think I can settle for the older ones anymore.

The first girl that came to the room looked mixed-white/asian but strung out, I asked for a japanese or chinese girl. Got a tall, chinese girl, body about a 8, face about an 8. She had fake C-cups but they must have been saline(they felt great), she wasn't much of a GFE as she seemed obviously distant, but she felt great. I think her name was tiffany. Didn't go back because I prefer the more discreet places.

SSSF!

-Ry

Lip Licker
09-21-03, 10:12
Adventurous,

"Haole" basically means "white/caucasian" in this context. While it can be derogatory, I don't think the others meant it that way. They are just using a local term to describe the "talent" here. I have noticed more young WSW's in the areas described. Some have a bad attitude and try to charge rates that are not consistent with the area. I suggest dropping them off immediately instead of negotiating. If you agree to some insane rate, it will only encourage others to charge more than they are worth and it hurts all us fellow mongerers.

If you are in the area, be careful of the 5-0. Get the girl in you car and drive off as quickly as possible then negotiate well away from the area. The new rookie pigs are out and itching for reasons to pull people over.

SSSF!

-Ry

C Kramer
09-21-03, 16:07
I'm thinking that the new talent in the downtown area has something to do with the porkys slapping those area restrictions on some of the nice SWs in Waikiki. They aren't allowed to display their wares in Waikiki and need to go elsewhere, and some of them hit the downtown scene, thinking they can make just as much. I agree and just drop them off and sooner or later they'll take the hint that the prices are lower in downtown.

As for "haole", I think the term originally referred to a "visitor to the islands" and later came to be identified exclusively with white/caucasian people. But what constitutes "white" in Hawaii is anybody's guess. The term is readily acceptable and used in mostly all situations and is not considered derogatory. Unless of course you add the word "fu_king" before it, but that also applies to any other race. So use it in the spirit as exemplied here on the discussion group, used to identify what race of girl you're getting.

Lil Scooby
09-21-03, 16:57
Me and the Mrs. will be visiting Oahu (Waikiki) soon, and I was just curious which strips clubs are couples friendly. We've been to several in Vegas Cheetah's & Crazy Horse II, both clubs were very clean and my wife felt very comfortable. Also are most of the clubs topless or nude? Is alcohol served at the all nude clubs?

Thanks,

Lil Scooby

PhantomHNL
09-21-03, 18:10
Thank you to everyone who defined "Haole" for me..

My apologies if this has offended anyone that was not my intention. I was using the term to describe a white/caucasion girl and nothing more.

Member #1062
09-22-03, 00:46
I went to Kuhio Ave. in Waikiki the other night and found very little to choose from. Maybe I was too early (9+pm) or maybe because it was a weekday -- or maybe just an off night ??

Cruised by Longs Pali and saw a couple of friendly-looking young blonde cuties but I care for haoles.

BTW, C Kramer has the definition and interpretation of haole correct. In everyday usage, its all in the tone of voice and the situation. You'll know when its derogatory, believe me.

VIP - How much is FS at Rainbow compared to Pine, etc? Can you offer more info on Coco? Any others to recommend?

Thanx!

Bearded Clam
09-22-03, 01:19
I will be in Honolulu within a week. So far, I have read that NYNY is the place to go for the HOT talent. Any advice? I visited Rakuen and Pine Tree a couple of years ago.

OriolesFan
09-22-03, 01:45
A newbie here. Any talent out by Longs during the day or afternoon? Drove by Sat nite and there was way too much heat.

Ended up going to Ward St...Report later.

Thanks.

Looking411
09-22-03, 20:08
Hi,

I just found this site and am impressed by the insight that is provided. I have a question for Kainoa and others that seem familiar with the Cache Lounge. I have been there a couple of times. I just drank a few beers and observed the girls. Do you think that you could give a rundown of the various girls names and what types of service each provides? Maybe also a rating on their looks, body and level of service. Next time I go, I can feel more comfortable and not offend any of the girls by asking for a service that they may not provide. Thanks for the help. Looking forward to your opinions.

Member #1062
09-22-03, 23:51
Scooby, Yes, yes and yes.

Most of the popular clubs are couples friendly. RockZa, Femme Nu, etc. are relatively clean and popular with tourists and locals, guys and the occasional couple.

For the first couple of songs of the set, the girls are in a bikini or something similar and the clothes come off after that - usually down to nothing.

Alcoholic beverages are served at these places.

There are lots more strip bars than the ones I have mentioned, but these are pretty consistent in quality and easy to find. Parking can be a hassle at times so you might try a cab.

Anyone else got a recommendation on a strip club with local or asian hotties?

Lip Licker
09-23-03, 06:53
Haven't been back to Rakuen in a while but after visiting there about 7+ times, I noticed that the girls are mostly older Korean girls. They have told me they are 27yrs-30yrs old but I would guess they are lying by at least 5 years. There are two entrances, one with the Neon sign, closer to the street(you can't see in the window too well as it is tinted), and another towards the back with a screen door. I would advise using the back door as it is not readily viewable from the street as you are standing waiting for the mama to unlock the door and let you in. For the younger(18-25yrs) girls, stick to the "main" AMP's:

Near Keeaumoku:

China Spa
New Yorker
Pine Tree

Near Ward:

Rainbow 7
VIP
Kiku

In general, the further you get from Ala Moana, the lower the quality(looks anyway).

SSSF!

-Ry

Bearded Clam
09-23-03, 17:01
thanks member #1107! i will check out new yorker, but can you tell me where that is exactly? i know where pine tree is.

thanks.

-BC

C Kramer
09-24-03, 01:08
BC- New Yorker is only a few blocks from Pine Tree near to Kapiolani Blvd/Ala Moana Shopping Center. Two story building at Keeaumoku and Makaloa with large steps leading up to the second floor with parking underneath. Walk up the stairs and bear to the right hand side and go all the way in the back. If you park downstairs, park all the way in the back and there is a rear stairway/handicap rampway.

If you go during lunchtime and hungry, check out the chinese restaurant on the second floor that serves chinese dumplings (dim sum). Yum, yum. Also right around the corner on Makaloa fronting Tower Records is a tiny restaurant (I think Indonesian or Thai) that was featured on a cheap eats newsprogram. Supposed to be excellent. Sorry, off-topic. I couldn't resist!

Bearded Clam
09-24-03, 04:14
C Kramer,

Thanks for the info. I will check out both the AMP and the eats. Hehe.

-BC

Paco Love
09-24-03, 15:06
Haven't had a chance to post anything lately but glad to see there is so much activity.

Scooby - I have to concur with 1062 that Rock-Za and Femme Nu are couple friendly. I find that the girls are much more liberal with a female sitting at the stage and I've even seen some rug munching in the past. Not sure what you and the mrs. are into but if you find the right girl you'll have a good time. Go check out melanie at Femme Nu. She is the hottest one there and a lot of fun!

Member #1062
09-24-03, 19:27
Paco - Is Melanie available for "take-out"?

Have you been able to arrange anything with dancers on a P4P basis? If so, any strategies in doing so? I'm not a tourist so going back to a hotel is not an option.

Panda is the name of the chinese restaurant next to NY. Met Julie at NY last night. Yum yum just like the dim sum. Slightly enhanced, friendly, face and body about 8+, mid-20's korean. Overall experience about an 8.

Bearded Clam
09-24-03, 22:49
BTW, which nudey bars rock these days?

Thx.

-BC

Lil Scooby
09-24-03, 23:10
Member #1062 & Paco_Love2003,

Thanks alot for the info. I don't think the Mrs. will be doing any public muff diving but you never know!

Kumbu
09-25-03, 15:41
Several recent posts have given the impression that Waikiki is dead, but there's still some SW action to be had. I was passing through last night (a Wed night) at around 11pm, and I saw four obvious SW. They were not all that hot, I'd give them somewhere between 4 and 6, but still. They were on the Ocean side of Kuhio between the International marketplace and the Ohana East. LE was all over the place, so be careful.

Paco Love
09-25-03, 17:50
Hey #1062,

I'm not sure if Melanie is available for "take-out". My guess is no. She showed us a good time for a friend's bachelor party at the club a while back. She even has a website - http://www.exoticdancersofhawaii.com/.

I never really tried to arrange anything with any of the dancers. To be honest I never really thought to. I'm sure there are some out there that will but I wouldn't be able to give you any strategies. I did read on another forum that Tres Jolie which is right next to femme nu has a backroom and they made it seem like extra's were available. I'm not sure how the talent is but the poster (who I think was a dancer there) said they've been getting a lot of talent from femme nu and za. I'm always a little skeptical about the girls in some of the other clubs though since odds are the girls are fugly.

BC - if you stick to femme nu and rock za you should be ok. It is my experience that the hottest girls work these clubs. Exotic nights is ok and I hear some ok things about electra in pearl city.

Lip Licker
09-26-03, 00:59
there was a crack down a few years back on strip bars, especially in the keeaumoku area. unfortunately, few good ones allow touching. if you don't mind lower quality, try misty i on kona st. i walked into cache last night but only had old, ugly women.

femme nu and rock za have the best looking girls. don't bother with the ones in waikiki, they are just rip off joints for tourists and military who they figure they can sucker.

sundance on queen st. used to be good, but they busted one of the hot girls there since she was ****. there were a few nice ones there but it is a very small club. exotic nights had gone down in quality since they renovated and saigon passion iii(now white tiger) on kapiolani has a live band which kills the mood.

-ry

MadCocker
10-01-03, 20:28
I'm looking for reccomendations on a massage place that offers a decent to good massage with a hand release at the end. I used to swear by Moonlight but they've gotten really pushy and pricey. I remember someone posted earlier about King's Massage in Puck's Alley, but is there anywhere else?

R Nixon
10-02-03, 03:46
I recently needed a real massage for my tired muscles so I called Fabulous Massage listed in the Advertiser. I was expecting a real massage but got lots of attention on the back side and after the flip, got lots of attention everywhere. To my surprise, the massage had a happy ending. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know of anywhere else that offers the same thing?

Adventurous1
10-03-03, 20:42
Member #1107, C Kramer, and Phantomhnl, thanks for the input. No offense taken.

I wonder why (HPD, 5-0, the local fuzz) are changing their tactics lately. Does anyone know? Maybe an election coming up? I was there last summer and literally saw large groups of ladies who stood RIGHT NEXT to squad cars and cops. I thought Oahu really was Paradise in it's natural beauty, but when I saw that on Kuhio it was like paradise in a whole new way!

I know that a lot of the girls that I have seen there travel around to different areas of the country. If they crack down then they will probably just stop coming. Bummer.

C Kramer
10-03-03, 23:06
Adventurous1-- I have had a number of friends who were and a couple who still are police. Some have visited AMPs in the past as regular citizens and I'm sure there are some that ride the beat take part in the "play for pay" with the SWs when they're off duty. With the way some of them look in Waikiki, who can blame them?

My friends told me it is all a matter of respect. Its okay to do what you have to do, but don't sell yourself right in front of them. Go around the corner or wait until they drive by. Some of the rookies get into wanting to "clean up" things, but the cops understand there are much more important things out there like drugs (especially ice), shootings, drunks on the road and fights. This is not to say there aren't a few dickheads around that like to harass horny guys. To me, things are "give and take". If there is a uproar in the community complaining about the SWs, they're forced to take action. Unfortunately, most of the bad element of drugs tends to be around the same area as our beloved girls.

I know what you're talking about with the girls standing around near the cops. Some of the girls make small talk with them and I think the cops (as a male), enjoy being around a hot looking number. I really don't think they proposition tourists right next to the cops though. Most will walk away with the tourists and ask them if they want some company when they're away from the cops. This is showing respect for them.

I've stopped in my car to talk to a girl downtown and when a cop comes down the street, she will tell me to circle around. For me to sit and talk to her is not showing any respect for them.

In the past, many of the trannies were standing around the main street (King St), but they and a few real girls have moved in back to the Merchant St area. I don't think they get as much hassling as the girls & trannies up in the Vineyard/Longs Drugs area because you don't see any drug dealers in the area (or drug users for that matter) and its away from the main street where unlike the Vineyard area, there are only closed businesses around -- no residential. That's not to say they don't have cops keeping a "presence".

In fact, I think that's a good way of putting it: "presence". They just want to say, "We're here watching out for everything". Don't do the bad stuff (drugs, etc), and we'll tolerate the sex stuff (occassionally).

Why our country has such backward views about prostitution when it fulfills a basic human need is beyond me. It's all about so called "morals". Too bad its not like Thailand or the Philippines.

Sun Devil
10-03-03, 23:50
C Kramer:

Good report and insight to LE presence in Honolulu. I agree with you that it is all in the matter of respect. I was talking to a working girl on Kapahulu and a cop car started drifting by. They did not go out and harassed us but the girl did say to walk away from her but come back once the car was out of sight. These guys know what we're doing in the middle of the night right on Waikiki since there is really no other reason to be there during the middle of the week.

Another perspective that I want to bring out is the fact that Hawaii four hours from the mainland. I don't think it is a morally in tune with the rest of the US, thank God. It is probably one of the more liberal states in the Union, and the fact that it relies a lot on Japanese tourism and the Japanese males' quest to find pussy while on vacation make the cops less diligent in bothering the working girls out there.

R Nixon
10-04-03, 22:37
Madcocker,

I have been to Ohana but can not say that I would recommend it. Older ladies, so so massage, and too short. I would be interested to hear more about Moonlight as I have never been there.

AsiaTraveler2
10-05-03, 04:34
R Nixon;

Saw your comments on Fabulous .. "I recently needed a real massage for my tired muscles so I called Fabulous Massage listed in the Advertiser. I was expecting a real massage but got lots of attention on the back side and after the flip, got lots of attention everywhere".

Any rating on the service and her looks. I called once, but sounded like an older woman. Any info would be appreciated.

AT2

R Nixon
10-05-03, 19:01
AT2

I would rate the service a 7. She gave a really good massage with special attention sprinkeld in just to keep it interesting. She was very friendly. However, she is an older Korean lady who gets a 3 for looks. What is the going rate for something like this? I offered 100, since that was the rate at Ohana and she seemed a bit surprised. I think she thought I was offering too much.

Any information on other places like this would be helpful.

Nix

Lip Licker
10-05-03, 19:06
Adventurous,

I haven't been around the "track" for months now but last report I heard from the girls on the street was that there was some sort of community meeting where members complained about the drugs and hookers. That, combined with a new set of rookie pigs fresh out of the academy helped to cause the excessive heat. Some of it isn't even "respect", some of those cops are just looking to harAss guys like us who are attempting to participate in the free commerce market.

I think it tends to go in cycles. I doubt it will ever go away(it is the oldest profession for a reason). We just probably need to wait until the rookies calm the heck down or move out to another beat. The good thing is that there will always be a steady supply of sellers, it is just becoming more hit and miss as of late.

SSSF!

-Ry

Kokaroach
10-06-03, 03:14
R Nixon,

That's par for the course. Things could escalate, but that's between you and her - YMMV. Be open with her and she'll be open with you. A lot of them you find in the papers do offer something extra. I've tried almost all of them and would say about 70% do.

I will say this, Kimi, Noriko and China Mary is not worth trying. The massage sucks!

Michelle(phone book) is almost the same except the massage is way better.

AT2,

She is older (late 30s, early 40's) korean lady. I'd say about looks a six. She is on the heavy side (Her weight is about right for her age). Big fake boobs. Unless looks is a high priority for you, I'd say she's worth a try. Her service is pretty good.

Good luck!

Kokaroach
10-06-03, 03:22
Forgot to add, been going to New Yorker. No shortage of babes there! If there is a place with hotter girls working I don't where it is. Went to PineTree because my regular wasn't there... mistake. I should've just picked someone else but thought the mama was f---ing with me.

If you go there try sitting in the steam room a little while and watch the babes walk past.

Good luck!

AsiaTraveler2
10-06-03, 23:19
Kokaroach / R Nixon;

Thanks for the info. Looks would be nice, but I understand it's unlikely in the setting we are talking about. It's not like China Spa or the others, where FS is the main selling point. I like a good massage with a nice ending, from time to time, so I may end up trying it. Moonlight is the only other place that is similar that I have had any luck in. $50 to get in, and $40 tip for the "happy ending". Most of these places are a bit cautious, so it may take a few visits. I went to China Mary's once, but they are all older woman 40's-50's, and I don't think any extra's are provided. I have not had much luck in those other places, so I've stuck mostly to the majors. I hope more hidden gems pop up on this board.

Michelle sounds interesting, but not clear from your post if extra's are available.

AT2

Makiki Asian
10-07-03, 01:22
Forgive me for this dumb(?) question, but I am new to the AMP's. I was just wondering how it works? Are the girls lined up, or do they come to your room? Can you get your entrance fee back if you don't see anything you like? Hopefully I'll get to go this weekend, or maybe sooner?

AsiaTraveler2
10-07-03, 01:58
Nix;

RE: your question .. "What is the going rate for something like this? I offered 100, since that was the rate at Ohana and she seemed a bit surprised."

Yeah, you probably paid too much. These smaller one person business, probably have several customers a day. They keep everything, so there's no "house" to pay. $40 for the massage and a small tip would be fine for the extra's. Just my opinion.

AT2