PDA

View Full Version : Other site not BP or CL

Davidonecall
12-23-12, 05:10
Ok I did meet a girl from POF (plenty of fish) and she was amazing. She was totally new to this and it did take a bit to convince her. She was better then her picture. No experience but she learn fast. Sorry she don't want me to share yet but once she do my hobbies friends will be the first. Hopefully we can keep seeing each other because she was so hot it will be a matter of time before she find someone for keeps.

Davidonecall
12-25-12, 06:48
I was on POF and I had 1 girl who wanted 300 (no was the answer) and another wanted 60 but her availability was limited.

Davidonecall
12-26-12, 10:42
I had a quick meet with a girl on DateHookUp. It was a car date were she was nervous but gave me a nice BJ. She said she want to meet again for a dinner and a motel run. I hope she do. This is the first time I did meet anyone from this site. Hope it becomes a regular thing.

Davidonecall
12-27-12, 19:11
I could not believe my luck a 22 year old who needed help we started just talking about a week ago and she started telling me about some problems she had. I told her I would help her with a bill she had to pay so I asked her to help me. I had a great time with her. She was new and nervous and with all of this encounter not one bring a condom. I'm glad I always do. I just hope I get to see her again.

Fulu66
01-02-13, 03:05
I've followed your post for awhile but this is the first time I'm hearing you plug a paid site. Did you strike some sort of endorsement deal or are you on the up and up?

I could not believe my luck a 22 year old who needed help we started just talking about a week ago and she started telling me about some problems she had. I told her I would help her with a bill she had to pay so I asked her to help me. I had a great time with her. She was new and nervous and with all of this encounter not one bring a condom. I'm glad I always do. I just hope I get to see her again.

Mercedes100
01-09-13, 18:53
I could not believe my luck a 22 year old who needed help we started just talking about a week ago and she started telling me about some problems she had. I told her I would help her with a bill she had to pay so I asked her to help me. I had a great time with her. She was new and nervous and with all of this encounter not one bring a condom. I'm glad I always do. I just hope I get to see her again.DOC, is the site datehookup? Is it for real.

M100

Davidonecall
01-11-13, 20:52
DOC, is the site datehookup? Is it for real.

M100So far it has worked for me. I have the android only.

Davidonecall
01-11-13, 20:56
I've followed your post for awhile but this is the first time I'm hearing you plug a paid site. Did you strike some sort of endorsement deal or are you on the up and up?This site is free. I have not paid anything. Its an android program that I have on my phone. I would never pay to join a site. It would be like giving your money away.

Mercedes100
01-12-13, 13:53
So far it has worked for me. I have the android only.DOC thanks, You have always been helpful, I will give it a try.

M100

Davidonecall
01-13-13, 04:00
DOC, is the site datehookup? Is it for real.

M100I just saw another beautiful women from datehookup. I told her I was going to let my friends know. Her screen name is nightryda. Not like other girls who don't want others to know. Warning bring own condom.

Davidonecall
01-20-13, 02:03
I just left Samantha from POF. So there is still action. I'm just waiting for it to dry out on me. Also I saw a picture of a girl that also advertise on BP so I may give her a try but use BP.

Davidonecall
01-23-13, 19:55
Ok like I said POF is still working for me. I just saw a girl who was like way taller then me and she was very nice. I also set up another hotel date for tomorrow. Yesterday I had one who curse me out but so far she is the first who I have text on there website and when she started to ask for a date I offered her $. She was calling me every name in the book then she blocked me.

Neckbeard
01-23-13, 22:51
POF has been good. Different approach from CL but results can be had. Thanks DOC.

Davidonecall
01-25-13, 15:45
POF has been good. Different approach from CL but results can be had. Thanks DOC.I'm seeing another one tonight. (A nice white girl) She is one that I have been texting and agree for tonight. She is one on POF. The one I saw yesterday said that CL have police sting and that she feel better on POF.

Deizel5
01-28-13, 20:26
I just saw another beautiful women from datehookup. I told her I was going to let my friends know. Her screen name is nightryda. Not like other girls who don't want others to know. Warning bring own condom.I can't find this girl. What is her age range? Maybe I can find her that way.

Davidonecall
01-31-13, 01:22
I can't find this girl. What is her age range? Maybe I can find her that way.She is not there anymore. I tried but it got deleted.

Fulu66
01-31-13, 09:11
I got to say you were right about DH. I've been on it for a week and gotten two hookups. Most women are not looking for a monger but there are a few freaks.

Fulu66
01-31-13, 10:12
She is not there anymore. I tried but it got deleted.I messaged her myself when she was still on DH just to say "hi". I can only imagine she was getting too much unwanted attention.

LoveToRoll
01-31-13, 12:57
How are you guys going about mongering on DH?

Fulu66
02-02-13, 10:06
How are you guys going about mongering on DH?I've had three numbers and 1 hookup. Thats after sending out 50 messages. The slower approach seems to work better and you need to have some game.

Davidonecall
02-02-13, 17:23
I got to say you were right about DH. I've been on it for a week and gotten two hookups. Most women are not looking for a monger but there are a few freaks.I have gotten 2 more on DH this pass week. Last Sat I got a respond from one who as soon as I responded she reply and told me to pick her up. I though it was a trap or fake. I asked her how generous and she responded with a ? mark. She said she is looking for fun and that she was not a prostitute. I started to tell her that how generous off a hotel. Jacuzzi or do it matter. She responded by saying it don't matter that for fk all we need is a bed. I had a great time with her and I was out of 45 for room and 15 for lunch at McDonald. I will see her again on Monday. Not bad.

Flydude456
02-05-13, 14:52
I have done BP a lot but I had several missed encounters with it. Can someone share their assets so I brother could get started?

BielMark
02-23-13, 22:10
Anyone know what happened to the intimate encounters option? I can't find it. Is there another option I should use to find some FISH :).

Travelrat
02-24-13, 15:02
Site is now charging for access to this search option. There are other sites, DateHookup and Online Booty Call and Adult Friend Finder. OBC is a one time $60 fee, the other two are completely free. Regards, TRat.

Bknl441
02-26-13, 17:11
Site is now charging for access to this search option. There are other sites, DateHookup and Online Booty Call and Adult Friend Finder. OBC is a one time $60 fee, the other two are completely free. Regards, TRat.My experience with Adult Friend Finder about 3 years back was that it was free until you wanted to contact somebody, then you needed a paid membership. I had been a member some years before that and there were several pros and girls just looking for extra dollars, but I got tired of it and left. Then when I was back 3 years ago I signed up for a 1 month non-recurring membership, found nothing so let it lapse. Or so I thought. Guess what? They billed me for another month and didn't answer my emails even though I also canceled my account so I had to contact my credit card company which had me cancel my card and file a complaint with them, the CC company. I finally got the charge reversed, but really a hassle (I'm single, so no? 's from a SO on why the card was canceled).

Also, I recently tried signing up for DHU, but was rebuffed because they don't like my IP addr. Geez, sorry guys, but it's what my legit ISP uses.

Davidonecall
02-27-13, 02:18
Site is now charging for access to this search option. There are other sites, DateHookup and Online Booty Call and Adult Friend Finder. OBC is a one time $60 fee, the other two are completely free. Regards, TRat.I had lot of luck from DHU and POF. I have been seeing one from POF (no $) she just want sex. On Sat and Sun I have had the time of my life. 2pops sat and 3pops Sun. Sun was a 3 1/2 hr marathon. Will see her tomorrow to. Niceeeee she is a very nice sexual freak.

BielMark
02-28-13, 14:48
Well finally popped my non pro cherry, .5 for room 3 pops and she thanked me. Keep fishing boys they are out there. I learned to be straight to what you what and they will respond back.

Davidonecall
03-01-13, 11:10
Well finally popped my non pro cherry, .5 for room 3 pops and she thanked me. Keep fishing boys they are out there. I learned to be straight to what you what and they will respond back.It's always nice to find the non-pro. I have had lots of luck on DH. I was with one who she said she was not taking any $ from me. 2 pops from her and another girl last night after dinner and hotel (can not be a motel because she is not a prostitute, her words) but 3 pops and 6 hrs of of play well very nice.

Mercedes100
03-01-13, 17:43
I don't know if this is the place to ask this or not but what does anyone know about Adult Friend Finder. I have heard it is free but I cannot find out how. Everything puts you to a $ page. Also I have heard it is also good for finding women for FWB type of relationship. Most of what I have heard comes from this website. Can anyone PM me or reply here.

Thanks M100

Davidonecall
03-01-13, 19:55
I don't know if this is the place to ask this or not but what does anyone know about Adult Friend Finder. I have heard it is free but I cannot find out how. Everything puts you to a $ page. Also I have heard it is also good for finding women for FWB type of relationship. Most of what I have heard comes from this website. Can anyone PM me or reply here.

Thanks M100AFF has always try to charge you. I tried but they start asking for your CC. Now this was a a few years back so things may have change. I really dought it.

Mercedes100
03-02-13, 09:02
AFF has always try to charge you. I tried but they start asking for your CC. Now this was a a few years back so things may have change. I really dought it.Thanks for the reply. Here is what I Know. If you want to flirt, chat, message, or look at the entire profile, you get sent to the $ page. The first profile shot shows pictures and I have definitely seen or talked to some of these woman on BP, DH, AM and other sights, so I think some of these women are pros, and / or are non pros, looking to hookup. In one pm from a monger yesterday I was told that some of the responses are BOTS (?) that keep responding to you to make you think they are real. Another observation is that around my zipcode (10 miles) there quite a few horny women; so either they are fake, or I am missing out on quite a few local women that need to be taken care of. All in all, I am still undecided as to paying or not. I have run the course of CL as you know, by my 2 month long reports, and I am looking to AFF and Ashley Madison to do some reporting, or any site that is worth a try, and I can report back here. I am willing to TOFTT but here I am looking for direction to add to all of our general knowledge.

M100

LeadEdge
03-02-13, 13:09
Thanks for the reply. Here is what I Know. If you want to flirt, chat, message, or look at the entire profile, you get sent to the $ page. The first profile shot shows pictures and I have definitely seen or talked to some of these woman on BP, DH, AM and other sights, so I think some of these women are pros, and / or are non pros, looking to hookup. In one pm from a monger yesterday I was told that some of the responses are BOTS (?) that keep responding to you to make you think they are real. Another observation is that around my zipcode (10 miles) there quite a few horny women; so either they are fake, or I am missing out on quite a few local women that need to be taken care of. All in all, I am still undecided as to paying or not. I have run the course of CL as you know, by my 2 month long reports, and I am looking to AFF and Ashley Madison to do some reporting, or any site that is worth a try, and I can report back here. I am willing to TOFTT but here I am looking for direction to add to all of our general knowledge.

M100AFF is a rip. Another in the same category is "Fling". POF works but for me CL, & DateHookup are much better hunting grounds. Then again, I won't touch anything under 35.

Davidonecall
03-02-13, 20:03
Thanks for the reply. Here is what I Know. If you want to flirt, chat, message, or look at the entire profile, you get sent to the $ page. The first profile shot shows pictures and I have definitely seen or talked to some of these woman on BP, DH, AM and other sights, so I think some of these women are pros, and / or are non pros, looking to hookup. In one pm from a monger yesterday I was told that some of the responses are BOTS (?) that keep responding to you to make you think they are real. Another observation is that around my zipcode (10 miles) there quite a few horny women; so either they are fake, or I am missing out on quite a few local women that need to be taken care of. All in all, I am still undecided as to paying or not. I have run the course of CL as you know, by my 2 month long reports, and I am looking to AFF and Ashley Madison to do some reporting, or any site that is worth a try, and I can report back here. I am willing to TOFTT but here I am looking for direction to add to all of our general knowledge.

M100Thanks for the info. I will stick with POF and DateHookUp. Now if anyone know of another site that works let me know. You know I'm always looking.

Genghis2
03-05-13, 18:20
AFF is a rip. Another in the same category is "Fling". POF works but for me CL, & DateHookup are much better hunting grounds. Then again, I won't touch anything under 35.As far as AFF being a ripoff, I can't say. I had belonged a few years back, and yes I had a paid account. Back then they padded your inbox with a lot of hot-ties wanting to get to know you. It did take some time to sort through them, but I can say a lot less time than with the personals at CL. I did find a few friends from the site, and though they were definitely NOT model material, (do you really think hot women need to advertise) they WERE exceptional in the sack. Apparently they were not used to regular stress relief therapy LOL. So with that said, the answer to the rip off is yes and no. I have not had as good of luck at POF yet so the verdict is still out on that one. I am thinking that padding the list is standard operating procedure for the dating sites unless someone can prove me wrong.

BielMark
03-05-13, 23:14
I've been getting some good action on dh and now have an18 year old from Cedar Lake on the hook. Wondering if anyone knows if she's legit? The age and how fast I got her # and pics (which I'm pretty sure are legit) makes me a little gun shy. The more I watch what I say or text the more aggressive she seems? Paranoid maybe but hope someone knows who I'm talking about.

Thanks

MrFinBar
03-10-13, 00:52
Recently took a one month plunge with a site, trying to Be Discreet about the whole thing. Not impressed so far. Will report any finds or just wasted money.

Davidonecall
03-10-13, 10:33
It's always nice to find the non-pro. I have had lots of luck on DH. I was with one who she said she was not taking any $ from me. 2 pops from her and another girl last night after dinner and hotel (can not be a motel because she is not a prostitute, her words) but 3 pops and 6 hrs of of play well very nice.Ok one of the girls that I had a date with (not a prostitute) got upset because she want more then just sex from me. She is very nice but I'm not looking for commitment. I guess she is. She still want to see me so should I continue or just stop now before she really want more. Has anyone had this problem before?

ChiHappiness
03-10-13, 16:49
Ok one of the girls that I had a date with (not a prostitute) got upset because she want more then just sex from me. She is very nice but I'm not looking for commitment. I guess she is. She still want to see me so should I continue or just stop now before she really want more. Has anyone had this problem before?Depends on how psycho she is. She will still want a commitment and may force the issue if you two still see each other.

Davidonecall
03-11-13, 00:49
Depends on how psycho she is. She will still want a commitment and may force the issue if you two still see each other.Thanks for the PM and post. I did call it off for tonight.

No1Ambroz
03-24-13, 06:35
Anyone know what happened to the intimate encounters option? I can't find it. Is there another option I should use to find some FISH :).I'm using the iPhone app and I can still shearch and choose intimate encounters. Haven't had any luck yet. DH has worked for me once but it was nothing to brag about.

Taco Cat
04-05-13, 08:51
Ok one of the girls that I had a date with (not a prostitute) got upset because she want more then just sex from me. She is very nice but I'm not looking for commitment. I guess she is. She still want to see me so should I continue or just stop now before she really want more. Has anyone had this problem before?Yeah we all go through that. Man, you just got to fuck her until you can't take hearing her shit anymore. You probably should drop her, especially if you have a replacement in line, but if she's real good I would still try to hit it. I can't tell you how many girls I have let linger around too long. But I'm a dummy.

But as long as you are honest with the girl and don't lead her on, just do what you do.

Taco Cat
04-05-13, 08:53
Anyone every try Phoneshag? I have got a few girls on there over the years, but it has slowed down a lot lately. I think there are a few pros but it's mostly just regular people trying to get laid.

Davidonecall
04-06-13, 01:50
I'm using the iPhone app and I can still shearch and choose intimate encounters. Haven't had any luck yet. DH has worked for me once but it was nothing to brag about.I had another date with a Hispanic girl from DH and she really looked amazing. She was new because the teacher that I am had to explain how I like the BJ and she was a very good student in learning. She was young (19) so the more she see me the more she will learned. It may take a few text to get them to go threw but for me so far so good.

Rubenme2
05-21-13, 05:10
I read the entire forum but maybe I missed it.

Please PM.

And thanks.

Hrodebert
05-21-13, 11:10
Dating site discussed here.

I read the entire forum but maybe I missed it.

Please PM.

And thanks.

Travelrat
05-21-13, 15:56
POF will no longer allow contact to members more or less than 17 years difference from your own age. Also, they are eliminating intimate encounters completely from the website. Also, any first contact mentioning sex, will cause cancellation of your account. For me this site no longer has any interest.

Davidonecall
05-23-13, 08:01
POF will no longer allow contact to members more or less than 17 years difference from your own age. Also, they are eliminating intimate encounters completely from the website. Also, any first contact mentioning sex, will cause cancellation of your account. For me this site no longer has any interest.You are right. I was trying to delete my account but I can't. I did find plenty but I guess I need to get back to only DH.

Babeefacexxx
05-23-13, 14:28
Anyone every try Phoneshag? I have got a few girls on there over the years, but it has slowed down a lot lately. I think there are a few pros but it's mostly just regular people trying to get laid.Hey tacocat do you have to pay to send messages? It seems that way to me. Let me know your info with this phoneshag.

Taco Cat
05-26-13, 06:56
Hey tacocat do you have to pay to send messages? It seems that way to me. Let me know your info with this phoneshag.You get a few free messages a month. There is the pay option to do unlimited, I think. It's probably not worth paying for, it has slowed down the last year or so. But there are a few decent girls left there, mostly none of them even do p2p. I've gotten a few off of there and only one has ever even brought up money.

LeadEdge
06-09-13, 19:42
I have been advised by two ladies that they have been very successful in using Match. Com to get laid on a regular basis. Both are professionals (one legal, one technical), and they consider Match. Com a good source of professional males. Both advised it is one step up from trolling the bars, and that they consider it a safer alternative to CL, and other social networking sites. I personally have zero experience with Match. Com, as it is a pay-as-you-go site, and for my tastes I remember it as being rather expensive. Is there someone here who can comment from personal experience on the site?

Edge

Davidonecall
07-29-13, 19:06
Had a very good time with a girl I met on Tag. She is 19, 5'5" and very, very tight. She is fresh but needing $. I know is a matter of time when she is going to be on BP. She said that its ok for me to share her digits but she is nervous about it. Just to seniors. DOC

LeadEdge
09-22-13, 21:29
Had a very good time with a girl I met on Tag. She is 19, 5'5" and very, very tight. She is fresh but needing $. I know is a matter of time when she is going to be on BP. She said that its ok for me to share her digits but she is nervous about it. Just to seniors. DOCMP must be a new hot area as I just found a newbie provider there myself. Student. 26, no kids, a tad chunky, great headlights, and into everything. Fun to find one young, tight, and open-minded. They are out there.

Edge

MrTisBad
09-23-13, 17:20
MP must be a new hot area as I just found a newbie provider there myself. Student. 26, no kids, a tad chunky, great headlights, and into everything. Fun to find one young, tight, and open-minded. They are out there.

EdgeWhat is that another site?

Koumik
12-16-13, 12:31
Hi guys.

Newbie here, I have register in both pof and dateH based on comments here.

Let's see what kind of response I will get. Any way I wanted to introduce my self as I am new in this forum.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Koumik

Davidonecall
01-29-14, 18:25
I still get plenty of girls from this site. Some are just looking for 1 or 2 guys to help them in exchange for fun. They just tell me that just me because they don't want to be a prostitute. Now for me if you do 1 or 10 for help well your an escort. Some think that they are worth $X5 and 1 asked for $X10 and no I did not take her on for that. I had 1 who said $x3 and I said no thanks but I can only do $ but its weekly. She agreed until recently when she moved to Texas. I will share as soon as I can. I am always looking for the cheapest pu**why so I can ejoy more of it.

Koumik
01-31-14, 01:55
Hi.

I had success on date hookup recently. I Found a girl who's is single mother of two. She just came our of relationship and was not looking for one. She contacted me and we hook up after one date. I took her to motel and while we were doing business she said she liked me and asked can be FWB. I am meeting her again tomorrow and day after tomorrow. We are planning to pull whole night this time.

She is good looking girl with average body. One can't tell that she gave birth to two child.

Sorry for spelling mistakes if any. I am using my min which is not comfortable.

Mothman5150
03-27-14, 11:30
I have been advised by two ladies that they have been very successful in using Match. Com to get laid on a regular basis. Both are professionals (one legal, one technical), and they consider Match. Com a good source of professional males. Both advised it is one step up from trolling the bars, and that they consider it a safer alternative to CL, and other social networking sites. I personally have zero experience with Match. Com, as it is a pay-as-you-go site, and for my tastes I remember it as being rather expensive. Is there someone here who can comment from personal experience on the site?

EdgeI know this is a very late response to the post but still might be useful for some.

I was on match.com for about 3 months and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I wasnt looking for chicks to bang and was sincere in every conversation I had with the woman that contacted me. I didn't reach out to a single one! If you are an above average looking guy, have a steady job and a hands on dad that's divorced or going through one...you can get laid all day long. I wasnt even being a pig about it and got laid by 8 different woman in a 2 month span. Most on the first date! A lot are just coming out of a bad marriage where they were ignored and are thirsty as hell to find someone who was in the same boat. You share stories about how you were taken for granted and never appreciated, mix in some wine and before you know it you're having amazing sex in your car in the parking lot. Never say you're looking for a hookup in your profile but make sure they know that you are dating other people. Chances are they are too. Its a freaking dating site. If they call the next day and you're not really into them just be honest. "I had a great time, but I do have another date this Friday". Chances are..THEY DO TOO! One thing I discovered on match is that woman can be pigs too. I slept with 8 but turned down at least 3 others. Its really really easy to get laid if you are just honest. Like I said, I wasnt even trying and it just came knocking. Don't play games. They see it coming a mile away. No pics of yourself at the gym or with your shirt off. Don't send them pics of your junk they get that from half the guys on there. Match.com was the best money I ever spent!

Ron M
03-27-14, 21:21
I know this is a very late response to the post but still might be useful for some.

I was on match.com for about 3 months and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. I wasnt looking for chicks to bang and was sincere in every conversation I had with the woman that contacted me. I didn't reach out to a single one! If you are an above average looking guy, have a steady job and a hands on dad that's divorced or going through one...you can get laid all day long. I wasnt even being a pig about it and got laid by 8 different woman in a 2 month span. Most on the first date! A lot are just coming out of a bad marriage where they were ignored and are thirsty as hell to find someone who was in the same boat. You share stories about how you were taken for granted and never appreciated, mix in some wine and before you know it you're having amazing sex in your car in the parking lot. Never say you're looking for a hookup in your profile but make sure they know that you are dating other people. Chances are they are too. Its a freaking dating site. If they call the next day and you're not really into them just be honest. "I had a great time, but I do have another date this Friday". Chances are..THEY DO TOO! One thing I discovered on match is that woman can be pigs too. I slept with 8 but turned down at least 3 others. Its really really easy to get laid if you are just honest. Like I said, I wasnt even trying and it just came knocking. Don't play games. They see it coming a mile away. No pics of yourself at the gym or with your shirt off. Don't send them pics of your junk they get that from half the guys on there. Match.com was the best money I ever spent!How old were these Women you had Sex with?

Were they Decent Looking?

You had Sex in your Car with each of them?

How much was your Membership on Match.com?

Seriously, you paid these Women no Money to have Sex?

Mothman5150
03-28-14, 10:53
How old were these Women you had Sex with?

Were they Decent Looking?

You had Sex in your Car with each of them?

How much was your Membership on Match.com?

Seriously, you paid these Women no Money to have Sex?I didn't have sex with all of them in my car (suburban, lots of room). 3 were in the car. The membership was groupon for the 1st month for like 20 bucks then around 30 ish the next. Not 100% sure on that. They were all decent looking. I didn't go into it with the intent to just "bang woman". I was seriously looking to find someone to settle down with so I was picky. I quickly discovered that newly divorced or separated woman are horny as hell! You still indirectly pay for the sex, but its in the form of a dinner / drinks date. You have to put in the time to message at first then move into phone conversations. They need to feel like they know you before you meet them. I went out with at least 20 different people over the 2 months I was on there. The only woman I slept with were the ones I spent a lot of time talking with before we went on our date. There were a couple that I chose not to have sex with because I didn't feel the connection. The more woman you go out with the smoother you get with your approach. Its kind of like that movie ground hog day. You say something stupid and drop the ball with your Wednesday date, you learn from it and know not to do that with your Thursday date. You get a redo. Its with a different woman but it really doesn't matter. Most of the woman on there are to meet someone to date and have a relationship with. The woman that have never been married will be WAY harder to get. My story was the same as ALL the woman I slept with and I was the opposite of what their husband was. I was with my ex for over 15 years, I have kids that I took care of the majority of the time because my Ex worked nights, I did the cooking and gave baths, did homework, work out 3 times a week...and had a 50 hour a week job! They see that compared to the lazy ass they were married to and I look pretty damn good. Once they see you're not just some douche bag looking to screw them. You're in. I'm not some model looking dude and I'm not ugly either. I'm just an average Joe. If you are what society deems below average in looks there's a group of woman on there for you too. I'm dating someone that I met on that site right now. If we don't work out then Ill sign back up on Match that day. I'm not saying if you just sign up the woman will be knocking your door down to blow you, but if you 1) have the time and 2) are willing to put the effort in. You will be AMAZED at how easy it can be.

Member #5157
03-30-14, 19:36
I joined DHU after reading the posts here and upon some research, noticed that many profiles are fake and there are spammers / bots also. I'm guessing all dating sites, big or small, have fake profiles. Shaking my head.

Ron M
03-31-14, 14:07
I joined DHU after reading the posts here and upon some research, noticed that many profiles are fake and there are spammers / bots also. I'm guessing all dating sites, big or small, have fake profiles. Shaking my head.You were expecting the Ads on these sites to be Truthful and Real? Seriously?

Davidonecall
03-31-14, 15:37
I joined DHU after reading the posts here and upon some research, noticed that many profiles are fake and there are spammers / bots also. I'm guessing all dating sites, big or small, have fake profiles. Shaking my head.Some are fake but I have found a lot of P2 P girls. I only do even exchange only. Some will try to have you send them $ to see if your real but always say no. Even massage girl I have gone all the way and now she is on BP. I have one for Thursday. BP is getting dangerous with LEO. As long as I'm getting different girls I will keep on checking.

Member #5157
03-31-14, 20:43
You were expecting the Ads on these sites to be Truthful and Real? Seriously?Don't know about truthful but a lot more fake profiles than what I was expecting.

Member #5157
03-31-14, 20:52
Some are fake but I have found a lot of P2 P girls. I only do even exchange only. Some will try to have you send them $ to see if your real but always say no. Even massage girl I have gone all the way and now she is on BP. I have one for Thursday. BP is getting dangerous with LEO. As long as I'm getting different girls I will keep on checking.Good to know, I assumed that it would be more p2 p on DHU. I guess I'll keep checking and try my luck. Will most likely stay away from BP for now. Thanks for the tip!

Davidonecall
04-19-14, 19:21
Good to know, I assumed that it would be more p2 p on DHU. I guess I'll keep checking and try my luck. Will most likely stay away from BP for now. Thanks for the tip!I have been having a very good time with DHU and Tagged. I have had a diffrent one every week. Most are not experience but still a good time.

Viriato
07-05-14, 02:51
Thinking of giving DHU and Tagged a chance based on the positive comments here. Sites like Match and especially Adult Friend Finder have always seemed like scams to me. Especially AFF since they send out so much spam. But then I've never been willing to spend money on dating sites when I could spend it on something more selfish and pleasurable. What can I say? At least I'm honest about it.

Davidonecall
08-12-14, 07:41
I was talking to a girl and once agreed on a meet she surprise me by say she is a virgin so she wants $$1/2. After that she tells me she is only 17. I just figured this must be a LEO sting. Told her that is was a game to me and that I don't break the law. You must be careful because I really believe that this was a setup. She block me but I rather be safe.

Yardy00
08-13-14, 15:11
Been trying DHU, seems like nobody reads messages though, no matter how unique I try to make them to not sound like a spambot. Will probably give tagged a try.

Davidonecall
11-26-14, 07:12
I'm still seeing girl on tag and DH. But some you have to right back and forth for a little. So far it's been good for me. I guess I will continue until it drys up.

NtarAda
01-06-15, 00:03
Met several girls on POF and had some fun with them lasting about 3-6 months. Will try Tag.

Lebruno
01-27-15, 01:28
I'm still seeing girl on tag and DH. But some you have to right back and forth for a little. So far it's been good for me. I guess I will continue until it drys up.I see a lot of useful feedback on tag and DH. But I'm also surprised that there is no mention of hookup experiences out of Tinder or OKC. I do not have any personal experience out of these sites (at.

Least as yet) but would love to hear on the success / experiences of other seniors here. Thanks.

Lebruno
01-28-15, 03:23
Met several girls on POF and had some fun with them lasting about 3-6 months. Will try Tag.I've been on POF for sometime now. But haven't had much luck. I've had a few who were actively exchanging messages for a while but when I tried to schedule a date they either went mia or.

Unresponsive. Were all the girls that you met on POF are non-pros? Could you share some tips as to how did you escalate from initial contact and how far were you able to progress. Thanks!

Davidonecall
01-28-15, 20:03
I see a lot of useful feedback on tag and DH. But I'm also surprised that there is no mention of hookup experiences out of Tinder or OKC. I do not have any personal experience out of these sites (at.

Least as yet) but would love to hear on the success / experiences of other seniors here. Thanks.I have not tried this 2 site yet but when I have a little time I will. But it would be nice for a different source to open up.

AceBox
01-29-15, 17:41
I have used Match, and in my view it is a real site. I have not seen fake posters on it (other than scammers who were taken down within a day, no different than facebook, sometimes a legit profile gets taken over). For me it was a dating site and I met some nice people and some weird people. Plenty of people who are not as good looking as their pictures would make you think, or as on top of things as their profile would make you think. I think of it like dating. People do it for different reasons, there is perhaps a general sense that a long term relationship is desired, but also you may get drunk and wind up in bed. And possibly regret it or not. I met a friend that I have been seeing for a few years now, when we are not in relationships we mess around.

It may vary based on age. For people in the 30-50 category my experience was match was a regular dating thing. Never came across a pro, and my own experience was not with people who were looking for no string attached hookups (but I am no don juan so it could be that as well). The best thing to come of it for me was meeting someone who I now consider a good friend-- when neither of us are in relationships we sleep together too.

Lebruno
01-30-15, 03:02
I have used Match, and in my view it is a real site. I have not seen fake posters on it (other than scammers who were taken down within a day, no different than facebook, sometimes a legit profile gets taken over). For me it was a dating site and I met some nice people and some weird people. Plenty of people who are not as good looking as their pictures would make you think, or as on top of things as their profile would make you think. I think of it like dating. People do it for different reasons, there is perhaps a general sense that a long term relationship is desired, but also you may get drunk and wind up in bed. And possibly regret it or not. I met a friend that I have been seeing for a few years now, when we are not in relationships we mess around.

It may vary based on age. For people in the 30-50 category my experience was match was a regular dating thing. Never came across a pro, and my own experience was not with people who were looking for no string attached hookups (but I am no don juan so it could be that as well). The best thing to come of it for me was meeting someone who I now consider a good friend-- when neither of us are in relationships we sleep together too.Thanks, Ace. I did try Match briefly long time ago. It was good to the extent that it matched me with girls of interest near me. It also indicated which of those showed an interest in my profile. However, it would not allow me to connect with them unless I buy premium subscription. So in your case did you pay for premium subscription or are there ways to connect within the free version?

AceBox
01-30-15, 14:27
Yes, I did pay for the subscription. You can wink at people (and they at you) but you can't actually communicate that way. I never thought they worked for anything. Now, I seem to recall every so often they had free weekends and things like that, so you could go through, find potentials and write messages and wait for a free weekend and then send them. Or just sign up for one month, send a bunch of messages and quit before the next bill to minimize things.

There are sneakier ways of trying to communicate outside, by putting some contact info in your profile that gets past whatever scans Match does for outside emails etc. I found that any girl who wanted to connect with me outside of the match system before meeting in person (or otherwise developing some kind of feel for each other) was a scammer and their profiles were usually deleted after a few days. The general view of girls I went on dates with was a bit different. They liked knowing that someone who had a subscription with Match was a real person who had given information to Match-- it helped them feel a bit more secure. I also think that they felt that if someone was not willing to pay the fee might be a cheapskate.

Personally, in order to be successful at Match I think you have to send out a lot of messages, and ideally customize them to the person you are sending to. I will disclaim my own experience to be that of a guy who is trying to find people who are somewhat out of my league. I get a lower response rate than if I took a more mass market approach. I tend to do better in person, but it was worthwhile for me as an additional source of potential dates. As I say I made at least one pretty good friend from there so it was worth it. The only problem was that I found it being somewhat of a time-suck in that you can go through profiles forever.

Thanks, Ace. I did try Match briefly long time ago. It was good to the extent that it matched me with girls of interest near me. It also indicated which of those showed an interest in my profile. However, it would not allow me to connect with them unless I buy premium subscription. So in your case did you pay for premium subscription or are there ways to connect within the free version?

Lebruno
02-16-15, 19:12
Yes, I did pay for the subscription. You can wink at people (and they at you) but you can't actually communicate that way. I never thought they worked for anything. Now, I seem to recall every so often they had free weekends and things like that, so you could go through, find potentials and write messages and wait for a free weekend and then send them. Or just sign up for one month, send a bunch of messages and quit before the next bill to minimize things.

There are sneakier ways of trying to communicate outside, by putting some contact info in your profile that gets past whatever scans Match does for outside emails etc. I found that any girl who wanted to connect with me outside of the match system before meeting in person (or otherwise developing some kind of feel for each other) was a scammer and their profiles were usually deleted after a few days. The general view of girls I went on dates with was a bit different. They liked knowing that someone who had a subscription with Match was a real person who had given information to Match-- it helped them feel a bit more secure. I also think that they felt that if someone was not willing to pay the fee might be a cheapskate.

Personally, in order to be successful at Match I think you have to send out a lot of messages, and ideally customize them to the person you are sending to. I will disclaim my own experience to be that of a guy who is trying to find people who are somewhat out of my league. I get a lower response rate than if I took a more mass market approach. I tend to do better in person, but it was worthwhile for me as an additional source of potential dates. As I say I made at least one pretty good friend from there so it was worth it. The only problem was that I found it being somewhat of a time-suck in that you can go through profiles forever.Thanks, Ace. Very useful inputs. I've gotten back again on Match. Will share the story if I strike some gold! Like you said its a huge time-suck! I always wonder how people do it. On the other hand, I think POF site is pretty decent for a free service. It does have quite a handful of girls willing to makeout and have fun with you provided you take them out on dates. So, its still a lengthy process which I don't like a lot but personally I prefer it compared to escorts.

JoeD999
04-15-15, 20:04
I tried the seeking arrangement site. All these girls want 150-200 just to meet for drinks. If you want sex they are asking 250-400. I did find one who said 200 and I might meet her to see how hot she is. I can get sure thing Asians for 160. Am I crazy or just not rich enough?

Member #5884
04-16-15, 13:15
I tried the seeking arrangement site. All these girls want 150-200 just to meet for drinks. If you want sex they are asking 250-400. I did find one who said 200 and I might meet her to see how hot she is. I can get sure thing Asians for 160. Am I crazy or just not rich enough?You will find better deals on there. I've worked out 100 deals with bunches of them on there.

Rxgolf
04-16-15, 23:27
You will find better deals on there. I've worked out 100 deals with bunches of them on there.I am having conversations on S. A. Can you share some of those names here or thru pm? Actually sent you PM. Thanks!

Travelrat
05-12-15, 18:31
Found a lady on OK Cupid who is part of a swinger group in Barrington. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/df_natalie0288?cf=newsletter I have not contacted but wanted to share. If anyone follows up on this, please send me a PM with some details.

Sam Singer
10-15-15, 02:16
Found a lady on OK Cupid who is part of a swinger group in Barrington. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/df_natalie0288?cf=newsletter I have not contacted but wanted to share. If anyone follows up on this, please send me a PM with some details.I conversed with Natalie by email and she says their group has almost 2 to 1 ratio of women to men. I followed through all the way to the point where she sent me a link to sign up to their sponsor site.

She is a front end to a paid hook up site ihookup

Davidonecall
10-28-15, 14:34
I'm back to the swing of thing and I'm happy with Tagged. Every week I'm helping a girl out and she is helping me. No complaints other then I wish I was a millionaire. Of course they all think that they're the only one I'm seeing. I had an amazing time with a girl today who have broken up with her bf and have not done anything for 11 months and I could not believe how much she enjoyed it. Even my ears hurt. She squirted 5 X. I almost had to tell her that she needed to pay me.

Chicago41
08-05-16, 23:23
OKCupid used to be great, but they keep deleting functions and tools. I used to be able to find all kinds of women on there looking for hookups or in the swap lifestyle, now it's basically useless.

Lebruno
08-06-16, 02:06
Just stumbled on this post and I'm wondering if Tagged still work good for you. I did briefly try Tagged before and I was confused as hell as to how this site was supposed to work. They seem to set you up with some play money and when you run out of it they ask you to buy more gold with real money. Also they have a VIP membership for special access privileges though from what I recall it was like 6 or 7 bucks a month. I would like to hear more from anyone who has had successful dates on Tagged. Is it because of premium membership? What has been you success formula?

I'm back to the swing of thing and I'm happy with Tagged. Every week I'm helping a girl out and she is helping me. No complaints other then I wish I was a millionaire. Of course they all think that they're the only one I'm seeing. I had an amazing time with a girl today who have broken up with her bf and have not done anything for 11 months and I could not believe how much she enjoyed it. Even my ears hurt. She squirted 5 X. I almost had to tell her that she needed to pay me.

Chicago41
08-06-16, 11:26
Just stumbled on this post and I'm wondering if Tagged still work good for you. I did briefly try Tagged before and I was confused as hell as to how this site was supposed to work. They seem to set you up with some play money and when you run out of it they ask you to buy more gold with real money. Also they have a VIP membership for special access privileges though from what I recall it was like 6 or 7 bucks a month. I would like to hear more from anyone who has had successful dates on Tagged. Is it because of premium membership? What has been you success formula?I've never had any success on those pay to contact sites. I've found them all to be nickel and dime scams and the profiles mostly fake and created by the company to get people to spend money. Ashley Madison was the most egregious.

Member #5191
08-07-16, 04:17
Looking to trade for another non-pro amateur, preferably Latina. My current go to is seeking one person for an arrangement to help out with some small spending cash. She is a 22 yr European mixed student. 5'6 120,36 C. Lives in the northern part of the city and is flexible most nights. If you have something to trade please feel free to msg me to trade pics.

ChicagoGoer
08-07-16, 14:06
Looking to trade for another non-pro amateur, preferably Latina. My current go to is seeking one person for an arrangement to help out with some small spending cash. She is a 22 yr European mixed student. 5'6 120,36 C. Lives in the northern part of the city and is flexible most nights. If you have something to trade please feel free to msg me to trade pics.Um. Why are you posting my request under another thread?

Explorer8
08-07-16, 15:31
Looking to trade for another non-pro amateur, preferably Latina. My current go to is seeking one person for an arrangement to help out with some small spending cash. She is a 22 yr European mixed student. 5'6 120,36 C. Lives in the northern part of the city and is flexible most nights. If you have something to trade please feel free to msg me to trade pics.

Um. Why are you posting my request under another thread?I thought that post looked familiar, especially with my preference for young latinas.

Cmd04
03-14-18, 10:20
Seeing some activity on Bedpage now in light of BP crackdowns, LEO and scams etc.

Just curious if anyone has tried it and thoughts concerns etc.

Discuss.

Cmd04.

LowKeyX
03-14-18, 22:00
I am questioning the posts on bedpage. I see some providers who I know for sure is not posting but it shows up on the site. I am not sure if they are pulling old posts and reposting them as new.

Seeing some activity on Bedpage now in light of BP crackdowns, LEO and scams etc.

Just curious if anyone has tried it and thoughts concerns etc.

Discuss.

Cmd04.

Cmd04
03-15-18, 19:34
Thanks Lowkey.

Doesn't appear to be enough volume yet on the site but I can see where providors may move there until it garners enough attention for LEO.

Worth monitoring I suppose.

Cmd04.

I am questioning the posts on bedpage. I see some providers who I know for sure is not posting but it shows up on the site. I am not sure if they are pulling old posts and reposting them as new.

Funsteve1111
03-15-18, 19:54
I am questioning the posts on bedpage. I see some providers who I know for sure is not posting but it shows up on the site. I am not sure if they are pulling old posts and reposting them as new.It looks like it's just pulling posts from BP. All of the ad post times are 1035 am.

Cmd04
03-15-18, 21:05
Prob just a tactic to try and stay more UTR but with seemingly unintelligent data dumps it certainly won't be effective. Just shoveling sh*t from one place to another.

It looks like it's just pulling posts from BP. All of the ad post times are 1035 am.

Cmd04
04-06-18, 20:40
With backpage 6 feet under I once again bump this thread. Bedpage. . Seems logical to me that this will be the next lading spot.

Thoughts.

Cmd.

TitSucker
04-07-18, 16:20
With backpage 6 feet under I once again bump this thread. Bedpage. . Seems logical to me that this will be the next lading spot.

Thoughts.

Cmd.I just checked and the site is still up.

Cmd04
04-07-18, 18:30
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds looks pretty healthy to me.

Cmd.

Daytime Jay
04-07-18, 18:42
Another search site mostly for asian indys is down. Things are looking pretty bleak. I have enough numbers, but I wonder how long they'll stay in biz with just regulars.

Chicago41
04-07-18, 20:53
It looks like Eccie is gone too.

FitnessBuff200
04-09-18, 02:27
Thanks Lowkey.

Doesn't appear to be enough volume yet on the site but I can see where providors may move there until it garners enough attention for LEO.

Worth monitoring I suppose.

Cmd04.If this plays out similarly to when torrent sites got targeted then anything with a similar name or that explicitly says they are a replacement for backpage will get naked quick for a while. When the hooplah dies down eventually the Feds priorities will shift and the market will rebuild and it'll probably be better and smarter than before.

Juicejuicy
05-26-18, 07:54
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/south-sudburds-pretty-freakyc/170018608404

Adult look.

Skipthegames.

Harlothub.

Onebackpage.

Cityxguide.

Good sites to visit for hook ups.

TitSucker
07-09-18, 22:27
I've been checking this one out. It's more of an aggregation of other sites but the search function is really nice. You don't get the complete ads but you get enough to continue research.

https://escortfish.ch/chicago/

http://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/south-sudburds-pretty-freakyc/170018608404

Adult look.

Skipthegames.

Harlothub.

Onebackpage.

Cityxguide.

Good sites to visit for hook ups.