PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pro Woman on CL or BP

Pages : 1 [2]

James1234
10-20-15, 19:48
In need of assistance. Look at the pics, they're all real. She's very sexy and if you're a gentleman, a whole lot of fun! MW.Your box is full, I am interested though.

Marcus Weiner
10-20-15, 20:28
Ok so I find a damsel in distress and try to help her out and it bites me in the ass! Some members of the forum believe they are on a higher plane than the rest of us. Regrettably the gem no longer wants to see me or anyone affiliated with me. All because someone decided to find her on Facebook and message her. This young woman was on Craigslist trying to stave off eviction and doesn't want her life outside what we do to become entangled in what is clearly not one of her prouder moments. Please do not message them on Facebook unless you already know them. It's creepy and sleezy and scares the non pros away. I have asked the admin to please remove my post. MW.

Tangila1
10-20-15, 20:54
She is a delight, quite stable, and loves to please.How about sharing the UTR's info with a desperate guy in need.

Member #4917
10-21-15, 05:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Smith1177 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

JinTheUsa
10-22-15, 06:00
Ok so I find a damsel in distress and try to help her out and it bites me in the ass! Some members of the forum believe they are on a higher plane than the rest of us. Regrettably the gem no longer wants to see me or anyone affiliated with me. All because someone decided to find her on Facebook and message her. This young woman was on Craigslist trying to stave off eviction and doesn't want her life outside what we do to become entangled in what is clearly not one of her prouder moments. Please do not message them on Facebook unless you already know them. It's creepy and sleezy and scares the non pros away. I have asked the admin to please remove my post. MW.Holy fuck. Who the hell did this?

UpToNoGood05
10-22-15, 20:41
Guys, I have another UTR to share with you. Ayana, 23 years old, Glen Burnie resident, one of my ATF's for sure. This girl loves sex and really wants to please. Very fit and athletic in bed, thin wiry frame, about 5'4" in height. You better bring your A game with this girl!

Ayana is under a little financial strain right now and would love some quality visits from you mongers. She's requesting that I share her contact info with you guys but as always, discretion is a must. Outcall only.

Pm me for details.

UpToNoGood05
10-24-15, 14:15
Anybody have any luck with this girl on SA? We messaged and then texted each other. It was clear that she's looking to get down right away, skipping the formalities of dinner, etc.

I offered her 300 for a meeting, but she insisted on 500. She looks very sexy and accommodating in these photos. . . But the days when I was an SA newbie paying five clams are long over.

BTW, the period after her name is intentional. That's how she writes it on SA, if any of you care to find her.

DcKid2008
10-29-15, 07:40
If you have any around Silver Spring area I would like to trade. Preferably Latina of Big tit white girls.

Thanks.

JoeCool1983
10-29-15, 10:51
Got a hit from this chick on Craigslist. Says she's in Takoma Park. At a hotel on New Hampshire Ave.

DcKid2008
11-09-15, 23:29
I saw this one a few times. PM me for trades.

26 year old Latina.

Secret2
11-22-15, 18:08
It's dead out there. At least I'm not being flagged as much.

Mrlefty
11-24-15, 16:40
Not a bite recently.

Secret2
11-25-15, 17:00
I have had a couple of bites. They are all over the spectrum. Not like they used to be.

Secret2
11-28-15, 17:59
I have had a couple of bites. They are all over the spectrum. Not like they used to be.Anyone have any college-age non pro AA or hispanic baby that they are willing to trade. I'm not looking for any girls on a paid site like AF, WYP, etc. I have an 19 yr old Asian with real facebook page. I'm looking for a similar AA non pro. Send me a PM.

Jbunk
11-28-15, 20:12
Check your box

ShortMan22
12-05-15, 08:46
If anyone is interested in trading or sharing their utrs with me please PM me.

I have all kinds of utrs throughout the DC, Baltimore. And VA area.

Funny Money
12-08-15, 10:55
Hey guys. I have a white UTR wanting some help. Pm me for details. She's a tad bigger but that's okay. Basically she's not a spinner. But she can host multiple hours and has a very pretty face. She probably is willing to let you film for some extra. She is in Baltimore.

Peejay2015
12-11-15, 12:09
I put an ad on CL in the Baltimore area and got a reply from Renee. She agreed to come to DC to see me. She drives herself. The first time her gift was 1. 5, the second time it was 1. 2 Great attitude (although a bit scared that I'd scam her the first time I saw her) and she will pretty much do whatever you want, except for letting you knock on her back door.

Since a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Contributing members feel free to ask for her contact info. If you can in turn share contact info for a thin, young, UTR provider in the DMV area, that would be great."Death is certain, Life is not" Kind of a weird tat to post near her love tunnel!
Hope that isn't a warning to ahem, anyone entering.

Arevir
12-12-15, 01:12
"Death is certain, Life is not" Kind of a weird tat to post near her love tunnel!
Hope that isn't a warning to ahem, anyone entering.Yeah. I did look at it and thought "WTF? But when the little head is pounding the big head doesn't work very well. She's got some. "interesting". Ink.

Arevir
12-14-15, 02:02
I had to delete my previous report. At provider's request.

Does anyone have a thin white UTR contact they could share with me, that is either relatively close (30 min or less) to Arlington, or can drive?

Funny Money
12-15-15, 13:57
I have an AA looking for help today. Her name is Genesis. Spinner type, early 20's. She wants $3. But because she can't host today she is negotiable. Hit me up for her number.

ShortMan22
12-19-15, 08:16
Good to see this part of the forum is alive and thriving to a degree. I reached out to an Ethiopian beauty that I"m VERY familiar with and she was cool with getting business referred to her.

She used to advertise a few years ago. Only advertises sporadically now, so this is a solidly and off / under the radar lady. Usually is free later in the week from Weds to Sat. Services are on point. Used to see her and her girl on the regular. She's the only one that still is going hard. Great attitude and has a car and does outcall. Be able to host.

Only exchanging her info for solid trades. I put a couple on the market and got zilch in return, so I'm trying to turn that ratio around. Especially since some of the girls I know are getting out of the game. We all have to keep our respective stables refreshed.

So with no further ado, I give you Lydia.

337764337765337766.Does anyone have contact details for this chick?

BobDingle10
12-19-15, 17:57
Does anyone have contact details for this chick?I do. She's my utr. Willing to trade. Check your pm. I think I sent you a message regarding one of yours.

ShortMan22
12-22-15, 00:26
I do. She's my utr. Willing to trade. Check your pm. I think I sent you a message regarding one of yours.Check your mailbox.

BobDingle10
12-25-15, 05:32
Yeah. I did look at it and thought "WTF? But when the little head is pounding the big head doesn't work very well. She's got some. "interesting". Ink.Had a chance to see her recently. Twice. Very legit service. She told me isn't working right now so her availability is great.

She'll be kept on the roster for sure for the foreseeable future.

Secret2
01-21-16, 18:27
Anyone hear of girl named that begins with Che Th? She is running a scam saying she is being evicted after being robbed of rent money. Claims to have no family or friends in the area and is sleeping in her car. All of this is a lie.

Wiiiiam
01-21-16, 20:15
Posted in No Va but she is available in DC. Nice clean lady, does not host.

Sweet and fun. Very reasonable for out call. Great clit for DAY. Can trade contact.

Marcus Weiner
02-23-16, 02:41
Holy shit! Did you see that thing? It looks like a tiny cock. I don't think it's a very appealing asset to have, LOL. MW.

Posted in No Va but she is available in DC. Nice clean lady, does not host.

Sweet and fun. Very reasonable for out call. Great clit for DAY. Can trade contact.

niceguy466
03-24-16, 23:30
Hey guys. I have a white UTR wanting some help. Pm me for details. She's a tad bigger but that's okay. Basically she's not a spinner. But she can host multiple hours and has a very pretty face. She probably is willing to let you film for some extra. She is in Baltimore.Does your UTR in bmore still need help?

Funny Money
04-14-16, 15:56
Does your UTR in bmore still need help?No. I'm not in contact with her anymore, but I know another who does. PM me.

Mrlefty
05-18-16, 20:30
Hey all,

I found and just experienced a white, curvy part timer in Gaithersburg. Had a good time, and would be happy to trade for other contacts / connections.

Tom.

ThePunter7216
06-09-16, 10:33
Hey all,

I found and just experienced a white, curvy part timer in Gaithersburg. Had a good time, and would be happy to trade for other contacts / connections.

Tom.I just saw this lady on Tom's recommendation and I'll vouch for her too. Cute, open minded, very laid back. I had a great time with her.

Home Grown12
07-24-16, 07:32
FYI, recent update from Tinder app makes group meet ups a little easier:

http://www.unilad.co.uk/nsfw/heres-how-to-get-tinders-new-orgy-feature/

UnsungHero
07-24-16, 11:46
Hey all,

Tom.Trying to reach you!

-Robin.

Mrlefty
08-18-16, 13:50
I found on Tinder.

Details ONLY for a deluxe piece of ass in return. She doesn't know how good it is. $60 for a fun car date. Got to drive a bit (Forrestville). She's dark skinned. But A++ big boobs, a curvy ass (not fat), and a flat stomach, 19.

I'll trade, but only for something of similar quality. I don't want this one figuring out her market rate.

HitOrMiss15
09-04-16, 03:21
I post in baltimore threads. This young lady lives in upper nw. Off of conn ave. 5'8" 125# very sexy. Bf long legs. Pm for details.

DcKid2008
09-24-16, 08:38
I have 2 new ones. Let me know if anyone is interested in some trades.

Thanks.

BrokenBad
09-27-16, 10:23
I have 2 new ones. Let me know if anyone is interested in some trades.

Thanks.I have some possibilities. Hit me up and lets talk.

BookerTNelson
10-11-16, 18:33
I'm new to the area, trying to build up my UTR roster. Anyone have any friends in need or can point me in the direction of where they play around here?

Simalex
12-06-16, 11:29
So I'm posting this here cause I found this one on tagged (hope that's ok) I was searching for someone for me birthday and x-mad after staying in limbo for awhile and I found one on tagged it went will inboxing each other until. Home girl started up selling after all the request I ask for and about I was told $$ 5 for two nuts in two hours. I had to go ghost and we never met trying to.

Talk her down will up date later.

VincenzoMarcon
01-06-17, 14:59
I have a friend in need. White, slim, blonde.

Very compliant.

She lives near Upper Marlboro, but can drive.

Will trade for non-pro white woman who is not obese.

Please. If you don't have such, don't ask me.

BobDingle10
08-08-17, 15:04
This forums been dead for a while buuuut.

Got a half Native American, half Irish spinner with crazy head skills.

Young Latina curvy and agreeable to most EVERYTHING.

Nepalese chick who is chubby but fun.

Young White girl auburn hair brain enthusiast agreeable to A LOT.

Some of these are SA arrangements but willing to see if the ladies are open to some additional patronage if why'all have some good trades.

Takingtime
09-20-17, 13:42
Any tips for this pursuit? Tried writing a very generic post, but it was flagged immediately. My very generic profile was rejected on SA so I couldn't send messages.

Mpduration
05-20-18, 16:21
CL replacements.

http://Altpages.Ch

doublelist.com

Secret2
07-01-18, 10:45
There are some sugarbabies on tinder.

UBeMyFriend99
10-10-18, 10:25
I'm visiting a buddy next weekend but am keeping Friday to my self for extracurricular fun. Any contacts or recommendations fir an hour or two of fun? Great BJ women are priority. Thanks guys!