PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Ct, my thoughts and heart aches go out to you!

PWhipped
12-14-12, 16:17
OMG. 18 young lives lost to another violent act. What is wrong with people these days? If someone is soo miserable, PLEASE just go oput and kill yourself and not others. And, NO, the gun did not kill them, it was the person.

So Sad, PW

ScLakeman
12-14-12, 20:44
Way down here in sc.I agree 100-sick bastard takes cowardly way out-how do you get so fucked up in only 20 years?

Richie369
12-15-12, 13:19
My heart goes out to the families and friends of those who were senselessly killed and injured, mentally and physically. What a sick young man that did this and why? I pray for the those killed.

Craven Morehed
12-15-12, 17:09
I don't even have kids but for some reason this tragedy hit me hard, what a shame.

Prayers to all the victims and those involved.

Eric1975
12-15-12, 20:42
Condolences from Green Bay Wi. Impossible to comprehend how or why this tragedy took place. What matters is that all those innocent little children are gone forever. God bless. Our prayers go out to you.

Whome
12-15-12, 22:00
Truly devastating news.

I know all too well that losing a child is probably the worst experience one can imagine.

To know that 20 families are going through, this having lost 5 and 6 year old's is unimaginable.

Sincere condolences to the families of all the victims, and may time bring you some peace and healing.

Sigridur
12-21-12, 08:32
Truly devastating news.

I know all too well that losing a child is probably the worst experience one can imagine.

To know that 20 families are going through, this having lost 5 and 6 year old's is unimaginable.

Sincere condolences to the families of all the victims, and may time bring you some peace and healing.Thank you, all of you. I am an ex military officer in the 10th Mountain and I had tears in my eyes from the cowardly act of that SOB. I requested that the young teacher get the highest Civilian Award for Courage. I lived in that area for 11 years.

Ed Is Looking
12-22-12, 17:59
I grew up in the Sandy Hook section of Newtown many many years ago, I couldn't have asked to be raised in any better of a community. Sure the town has changed physically with new businesses & schools and a lot more homes but whenever I went back to my old home town it still felt like home.

My heart goes out to the families of those lost, and also to the first responder's who had to walk in on that horrific scene. Also to the residents who have had to put up with a weeks worth of gawkers and reporters. I have not gone down there since this event occurred, and if you don't live in that town then please get the fuck out! I've heard that 5 minute drives around town are now taking over an hour because of these people who think they are paying respect but are only making the situation worse for them, please let the town heal, its' residents are most likely stronger than whatever communities you are from.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to afford a home down there that'd be another story.

Sigridur
12-27-12, 09:55
I grew up in the Sandy Hook section of Newtown many many years ago, I couldn't have asked to be raised in any better of a community. Sure the town has changed physically with new businesses & schools and a lot more homes but whenever I went back to my old home town it still felt like home.

My heart goes out to the families of those lost, and also to the first responder's who had to walk in on that horrific scene. Also to the residents who have had to put up with a weeks worth of gawkers and reporters. I have not gone down there since this event occurred, and if you don't live in that town then please get the fuck out! I've heard that 5 minute drives around town are now taking over an hour because of these people who think they are paying respect but are only making the situation worse for them, please let the town heal, its' residents are most likely stronger than whatever communities you are from.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to afford a home down there that'd be another story.Yeah I know about all. Home costs are ludicrous. I left Ridgefield 10 years ago and moved to the shore inbetween New Haven & New London. Half the price but out of it. I know Newtown well too; have a few friends there. RIP